时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | About a week after their baby was born, | 她们的孩子出生后大约一个星期 |
[00:52] | thanks in part to the invaluable | 当然 部分归功于布莱恩·肯尼 |
[00:53] | contribution of Brian Kinney. | 做出的不可磨灭的贡献 |
[00:55] | Lindsay and Melanie had a party. | 琳赛和茉蕾妮办了一个派对 |
[00:57] | They invited a herd of their nearest and dearest lesbians, | 他们邀请了最亲密无间的拉拉们 |
[01:00] | assorted relatives and… | 各种亲戚 以及… |
[01:02] | Us, the friends of the father, to their house. | 我们 孩子父亲的朋友们 来到她们家 |
[01:06] | It was really nice, the smell of bread baking | 这种感觉简直棒极了 你所到之处 |
[01:10] | and fresh flowers everywhere you looked, | 到处都是烤面包的香味和满眼的鲜花 |
[01:12] | Not like going to one of my friends’ places, | 不像我去我朋友家 |
[01:14] | with the smell of dirty laundry | 到处都是脏衣服的馊味 |
[01:16] | and stacks of porn tapes everywhere you looked. | 和一堆堆的色情片 |
[01:20] | I’m scared, I better be going inside. | 我怕了 我还是进屋了 |
[01:22] | Okay, we’ll see you inside. | 好 我们屋里见 |
[01:26] | Seeing them in their beautiful home with their new baby, | 看着她们在漂亮的家里抱着刚降生的孩子 |
[01:29] | and their arms around each other, | 两个人甜甜蜜蜜的 |
[01:31] | I wished for a moment that I too could be a lesbian. | 我一时间突然也想成为一个拉拉 |
[01:35] | But then I remembered I’d have to eat pussy, | 但想到我还得舔屄 |
[01:37] | so I said forget it. | 所以还是算了吧 |
[01:42] | Hey, Michael, how you doing? | 嗨 迈克 你还好吗 |
[01:43] | – Michael. – Oh, hi. | -迈克 -你好 |
[01:47] | Still, being there that day, | 然而 那天在那里 |
[01:49] | I realized how different men and women are. | 我明白男人和女人有多么不一样了 |
[01:51] | And I don’t think it has anything | 而且我觉得这跟 |
[01:53] | to do with being gay or straight. | 身为同性恋或异性恋无关 |
[01:54] | It’s that, the way I see it, | 在我看来 就是 |
[01:56] | women know how to commit to each other, men don’t. | 女人会忠于伴侣 男人不会 |
[01:59] | At least not the men I know. | 至少我认识的男人不会 |
[02:06] | But I’m jumping ahead. let’s go back an hour. | 不过我这话说的有点唐突了 退回到一小时前 |
[02:22] | I told you, I’m not going to the munchers’ brunch. | 我跟你说了 我不会去拉拉们的聚会的 |
[02:27] | And that’s final. | 没商量的余地 |
[02:29] | Look, it’s not for them. it’s for your son. | 这不是为了她们 而是为了你儿子 |
[02:32] | My son? | 我儿子 |
[02:35] | He’s only my son when they want my money. | 当她们想找我要钱时 他才是我儿子 |
[02:37] | So why punish him by not going? | 为何要用拒绝出席来惩罚他呢 |
[02:39] | Look, it’s not as if he’s going to know I’m not there. | 听着 他那么小 又不知道我不在 |
[02:41] | You can’t be sure. I read someplace… | 那你可无法确定 我看到过一篇报道… |
[02:43] | Where? Marvel comics? | 在哪看到的 漫威漫画吗 |
[02:44] | …that infants respond to things, | 婴儿还在子宫里面时 |
[02:45] | even when still in the womb. | 就对外界刺激有反应了 |
[02:47] | Like, for instance, | 比如 |
[02:49] | tension and discord affect them adversely, | 紧张和嘈杂声会对他们有不利影响 |
[02:52] | while playing Mozart and stuff like that | 但是给他们听莫扎特之类的音乐 |
[02:53] | makes them super-smart. | 会让他们变得非常聪明 |
[02:56] | Well, how do you think | 那你认为 |
[02:57] | listening to the sound of two dykes go down on each other | 听了两个拉拉在过去的九个月里相互口交 |
[02:59] | for the past nine months has affected him? | 所发出的淫声 会对他有什么影响 |
[03:01] | Christ! he’ll probably grow up to be straight. | 老天 他长大后可能会是个直男 |
[03:04] | All the more reason why he needs his dad. | 所以他更需要父亲了 |
[03:09] | Stop acting like a… | 不要表现得像个… |
[03:12] | Where the hell are you? | 你他妈跑哪儿去了 |
[03:13] | …like a child and… | 像个孩子似的 |
[03:16] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[03:18] | Jesus christ, it’s like 150 fucking degrees in here. | 老天爷 这里他妈能有150华氏度 |
[03:30] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[03:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:36] | Well,I was just about to say | 我只是想说 |
[03:37] | I think you should rise to the occasion, | 我觉得你应该尽到职责 解决难题 |
[03:39] | You know, be bigger than they are. | 比她们大度一些 |
[03:41] | That is if you can take your hand | 前提是你别总是 |
[03:42] | and your mind off your dick long enough. | 用下半身思考问题 整天想着滥交 |
[03:45] | I-I’ve got m-more important things to do. | 我有更重要的事情要做 |
[03:48] | Now why don’t you get out of here before your mousse melts? | 趁你的发胶融化前 快走吧 |
[03:51] | And if anybody should ask where you are? | 如果有人问你去哪了 我怎么回答 |
[03:55] | Just tell them the usual. | 就用常用的借口 |
[04:01] | Something came up. | 临时有事要”做” |
[04:09] | Oh, that’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[04:11] | Aunt Shirley, say something. | 雪莉姨妈 说些什么吧 |
[04:13] | I can’t believe you’re at a loss for words. | 我简直不敢相信你会说不出话来 |
[04:18] | I’m thrilled for you both. | 我为你们两个激动不已 |
[04:21] | And such a lucky boy to have two mothers. | 这小子太幸运了 竟然能有两个妈妈 |
[04:24] | What’s he need a father for anyway? | 他何必还需要个爸爸呢 |
[04:26] | Your uncle Ben was a lousy father; | 你的本姨父是个差劲的父亲 |
[04:28] | Never had any time for the family, | 从来没有时间陪家里人 |
[04:30] | always chasing women. | 总在外面勾搭女人 |
[04:32] | You’re better off being lesbians because… | 你们作为女同性恋更幸福 因为… |
[04:36] | Well take it from me, | 我的经验之谈是 |
[04:37] | a stiff prick knows no conscience. | 男人虽有硬鸡巴 却没有良心 |
[04:40] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[04:45] | Isn’t he gorgeous? | 他帅呆了吧 |
[04:46] | His name’s Katsuo. | 他叫胜男 |
[04:49] | Jews? | 犹太人吗 |
[04:50] | No, no, no. no, Jews. | 不 不 不 他们是犹太人 |
[04:52] | Juice. Okay? | 这个是果汁 懂了吧 |
[04:55] | He gives pacific rim a whole new meaning. | 他赋予「环太平洋」[舔菊花]全新的定义 |
[04:58] | – Where’d you find him? – He found me. | -你在哪找的 -是他找到我的 |
[05:00] | I was having drinks in the lizard lounge, | 当时我正在一家夜店里喝东西 |
[05:02] | he comes over, starts chattering away. | 他走过来 开始闲聊 |
[05:04] | Only he doesn’t speak any english, | 只是他不会说英语 |
[05:05] | and the only Japanese I know is Sony and Toyota. | 我唯一会说的日语也只有”索尼”和”丰田” |
[05:07] | So how do you communicate with him? | 那你怎么和他交流呢 |
[05:09] | There’s other ways than talking. | 有比说话更好的沟通方式 |
[05:11] | We all know it’s not polite to talk with your mouth full. | 我们都知道嘴里塞着东西说话是不礼貌的 |
[05:20] | It’s called corned beef, sweetie. | 这个叫腌牛肉 宝贝 |
[05:22] | It’s a Jewish delicacy. okay? | 是犹太人的佳肴 |
[05:24] | What do you suppose he’s actually saying? | 你觉得他实际上是在说什么 |
[05:27] | What’s it matter? we’re in love, love, love. | 那有什么关系 我们彼此相爱 相爱 |
[05:31] | I’m going to wash my hands. | 我去洗洗手 |
[05:41] | Okay, all right. let’s go ask Melanie. | 好 我们去问问茉蕾妮 |
[05:43] | She’s fluent in sushi. | 她日语很流利 |
[05:44] | Come. come. come. come. | 来 来 来 来吧 |
[05:47] | Okay, have a bagel. Mel… | 好了 吃点百吉饼吧 茉儿 |
[05:48] | Hi, Mel. okay. and cut. That’s great. | 嗨 茉儿 停一下 很好 |
[05:50] | Look. we need you to translate. | 我们需要你翻译一下 |
[05:52] | Talk to Melanie. | 跟茉蕾妮说吧 |
[05:54] | Melanie speak all axis powers. | 茉蕾妮会说所有轴心国的语言 |
[05:59] | Kane o kurerutte ittadaro. | 你说过会给我钱吧 |
[06:01] | Kane o dasu to yakusuko sita janaika. | 不是说好了给我钱吗 |
[06:03] | Kane zembu tsukkachimattayo. | 钱全部花光了 |
[06:06] | – He keeps saying kane. – yeah. | -他不停地说「卡耐」 -好吧 |
[06:09] | Kane means money. | 「卡耐」就是钱的意思 |
[06:10] | He’s saying he expects Emmett to pay him. | 他的意思是他在等艾美特付钱给他 |
[06:12] | – For what? – He’s a goddamn male prostitute. | -为什么 -他是个男妓 |
[06:17] | Oh shit! | 靠 |
[06:21] | Kane! kane. kane. | 钱 钱 钱啊 |
[06:26] | Melanie says… | 茉蕾妮说 |
[06:28] | Kane means… | 「卡耐」的意思是 |
[06:33] | Love. He says he loves your voice. | 爱 他说他超爱你的声音 |
[06:36] | It’s like a silent wind chime. | 就像是安静的风铃声一样 |
[06:38] | And that your smile is like cherry blossoms foating on a still breeze. | 你的笑容就像在风中摇曳的樱花一样 |
[06:48] | T-that… that is the most beautiful thing | 那简直是…我听过的 |
[06:50] | that anyone has ever said to me. | 别人对我说的最美的话语了 |
[06:57] | Oh, here he is. can I hold him? | 小家伙来了 我能抱抱他吗 |
[06:59] | It’s almost time for the ceremony. | 仪式就快开始了 |
[07:00] | Where’s brian? | 布莱恩去哪了 |
[07:02] | He couldn’t make it. | 他来不了 |
[07:04] | He said to tell you that, uh… | 他让我跟你说… |
[07:05] | Something came up. | 临时有事要做 |
[07:08] | I can guess what. | 我都能猜到是什么事 |
[07:10] | Shall we begin? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[07:11] | This is rabbi Protesh. He’ll be doing the bris. | 这位是普罗迪西拉比 他会主持今天的割礼 |
[07:13] | Oh, I love pot roast. | 我喜欢红烧牛肉 |
[07:15] | That’s brisket! | 那是胸肉 你搞混了 |
[07:17] | I believe in the Jewish faith the bris is a circumcision ceremony. | 犹太人信奉的割礼是一种切包皮的仪式 |
[07:20] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[07:21] | First I give the boy child a little wine, | 首先我会给这小家伙一点红酒 |
[07:23] | then I say a prayer or two, | 然后我会念一两段祈祷文 |
[07:25] | then I take my scalpel | 接着我会拿起我的手术刀 |
[07:26] | and I remove his foreskin. | 割除他的包皮 |
[07:38] | He said that’s all I was to him. Just a fuck. | 他说我们之间仅仅是一夜情 |
[07:42] | That’s a shitty thing to say. | 说这种话 真是个人渣 |
[07:43] | And that he doesn’t want to see me any more. | 而且他不想再见到我了 |
[07:47] | When my last boyfriend dumped me, | 我上个男朋友甩了我之后 |
[07:48] | I didn’t hang around feeling sorry for myself. | 我可没有伤心欲绝 顾影自怜 |
[07:51] | I went out and got a new one. | 我又找了个新男友 |
[07:53] | When did you have a boyfriend? third grade? | 你什么时有的男朋友 三年级的时候吗 |
[07:55] | Last summer. | 去年夏天 |
[07:57] | You never told me. | 你从没跟我说过啊 |
[07:59] | I’m telling you now. | 我这不是在跟你说嘛 |
[08:01] | You should have seen how jealous he got. | 你真该看看他当时醋意大发的样子 |
[08:03] | You can do the same thing. Show that Brian. | 你同样可以做同样的事 做给布莱恩看 |
[08:06] | Go back down there tonight. | 今晚回到巴比伦 |
[08:08] | Pick up some hot, hunky guy. | 钓一个身材惹火的帅哥 |
[08:10] | You’re not exactly a troll, you know. | 你又不是丑到没人要的怪物 |
[08:14] | Would you come with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去吗 |
[08:16] | What if some lesbo tries to pick me up? | 万一有拉拉想泡我怎么办 |
[08:18] | I wouldn’t know what to do. | 我都不知道怎么办才好 |
[08:20] | Although I like Melissa Etheridge a lot. | 尽管我非常喜欢梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇 |
[08:23] | Think that means anything? | 那意味着我也是拉拉吗 |
[08:25] | – Maybe. – jesus. | -也许吧 -天呐 |
[08:31] | What if he had a heart attack? | 他不会是心脏病发作吧 |
[08:32] | I mean, I read someplace | 我在什么地方看到过 |
[08:33] | That sometimes people have weak hearts, And they don’t know… | 有人的心脏很虚弱的 只是自己还不知道 |
[08:35] | He just fainted. | 他只是晕过去了 |
[08:36] | Let me through. I-I’m a doctor. | 让我过去 我是医生 |
[08:38] | What do you know about fainting? | 你懂怎么治昏厥吗 |
[08:40] | You’re a retired podiatrist. | 你不过是个退休了的足科医生 |
[08:42] | What? You don’t think anyone ever fainted in my office? | 怎么 你以为没人在我的办公室晕倒过吧 |
[08:43] | – From a corn? – Ah, just stand back. | -因为长了鸡眼晕倒吗 -你给我退后 |
[08:45] | Give him some room. | 给他留点空间 |
[08:47] | Anybody got any, uh, smelling salts? | 有没有人有嗅盐 |
[08:48] | How about poppers? | 催情药行吗 |
[08:49] | What about horseradish? | 山葵行吗 |
[08:50] | We have some for the gefilte fish. | 我们为做鱼丸备了些 |
[08:52] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[09:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:04] | You fainted. | 你晕倒了 |
[09:06] | Estelle, get some ice. Put it on his forehead. | 艾丝特尔 拿些冰块来 放在他的额头上 |
[09:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[09:11] | I don’t mean to hurry things along, but… | 我不是想催你们 但是 |
[09:13] | I’m doing twins at 3:00. | 我3点还得为一对双胞胎主持仪式 |
[09:19] | No. I’ll be fine. really. | 不用 我真的没事 |
[09:23] | Kane ittadaro. | 可以付钱了吧 |
[09:29] | Call me sometime, huh? | 有时间打给我 |
[09:31] | Sure… | 好的 |
[09:33] | Buddy. | 老弟 |
[09:40] | How’s the party? | 派对开得怎么样 |
[09:42] | You better get your ass over here fast. | 你最好赶快给我滚过来 |
[09:43] | Why? With all those bull dykes around, | 为什么 有那么多猛女拉拉在 |
[09:45] | is there a shortage of bottoms? | 现场缺做受的人了吗 |
[09:47] | Remember Lindsay and Melanie’s invitation | 记得琳赛和茉蕾妮的请柬上 |
[09:48] | the part that was in Hebrew? | 用希伯来语写的那一部分吗 |
[09:49] | I just found out what that means. | 我刚明白是什么意思了 |
[09:52] | In every Jewish boy’s life, | 在每个犹太男孩的生命中 |
[09:54] | there are three steps to becoming a man. | 都需经历三个成为男人的步骤 |
[09:57] | First his bris. | 首先是割礼 |
[09:58] | Then his bar mitzvah. | 然后是成人仪式 |
[10:00] | And finally his marriage. | 最后是婚姻 |
[10:03] | For 3,500 years, | 3500年来 |
[10:04] | the circumcision ritual has been the fundamental sign | 割礼仪式是以色列人 |
[10:08] | of the covenant between God and Israel. | 与上帝订立盟约的基本象征 |
[10:11] | Melanie, will you please place your son on his mother’s lap? | 茉蕾妮 请将儿子交给他的母亲 |
[10:28] | Oh my god, he’s really going to do it. | 天呐 他真的要动手了 |
[10:30] | – Okay, I-I can’t… – Where’s Brian? | -好吧 我受不了 -布莱恩到底在哪 |
[10:33] | Looking after the only dick that matters, his own. | 在顾着唯一重要的那根屌吧 他自己的屌 |
[10:38] | Excuse me, Rabbi. | 不好意思 拉比 |
[10:41] | You two, | 你们两个 |
[10:42] | in the kitchen… | 给我到厨房来 |
[10:44] | Now! | 立刻 |
[10:48] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的这是在干什么 |
[10:49] | Barging in here, interrupting a religious ceremony. | 贸然闯进来 打断神圣的宗教仪式 |
[10:52] | You should have asked my permission first. | 你应该先征求我的同意 |
[10:53] | – For what? – To circumcise my son. | -同意什么 -给我儿子割包皮 |
[10:55] | We don’t have to ask your permission. We’re the parents. | 我们才不需要征求你的同意 我们是他的父母 |
[10:58] | And I’m the biological father, | 我是他的生身父亲 |
[10:59] | and that gives me more rights than you | 自然比你更有权决定 |
[11:01] | I see someone’s been studying his law. | 看来某人研究了一下法律啊 |
[11:03] | Look, this is no time to be having this conversation, | 听着 现在没空说这个 |
[11:05] | with a house full of guests… | 外面都是客人 |
[11:05] | And since when did you start caring about your son? | 你什么时候开始关心起你儿子了 |
[11:08] | Considering you haven’t been to see him once since he was born. | 他出生之后 你一次都没看过他 |
[11:10] | Well, I’m not exactly welcome. | 那是因为没人欢迎我 |
[11:11] | Oh bullshit. you’ve been too busy fucking everything that moves! | 放屁 是你自己忙着到处乱操 |
[11:14] | Can we please stop this? | 别吵了行不行 |
[11:18] | Why does it matter to you if Gus is circumcised? | 你为什么在意盖斯行割礼这件事 |
[11:20] | It matters that he’s been in this world less than a week, | 他才诞生不到一周 |
[11:22] | and already there are people who aon’t accept him for the way he is, | 就已经有人不肯接受他真实的样子了 |
[11:25] | who’d even mutilate him rather than let him be the way he is, | 宁愿割下他一块肉 也不让他保持原本的样子 |
[11:29] | the way he was born. | 他生来的样子 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m not going to let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事情发生 |
[11:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:38] | Uh, shall we proceed? | 可以继续了吗 |
[11:50] | You really showed those dykes who’s got the low hangers. | 你总算让拉拉们见识到谁才是真正的爷们儿 |
[11:53] | And for once it was us. | 我们首次占了上风 |
[11:58] | Deb, can we get some service? | 黛比 能点菜了吗 |
[12:00] | Keep your pants on. | 别急着出去寻欢 |
[12:02] | At least until you’ve had dinner. | 至少要等吃了晚餐再去 |
[12:04] | I’ve always said there’s only two reasons to be friend with lesbian. | 我一直认为跟拉拉交朋友 只有两个理由 |
[12:07] | They’ll never try to convince you | 第一 她们永远不会试图说服你 |
[12:08] | that the only reson you’re gay | 你成为同性恋的唯一理由 |
[12:10] | is that you haven’t met the right woman. | 是你还没遇到命中注定的那个女人 |
[12:11] | And, they know how to change a flat. | 第二 她们会换轮胎 |
[12:16] | It wasn’t about them. | 关键不在于她们 |
[12:19] | It’s about my son. | 而是我的儿子 |
[12:22] | If I don’t look out for him, who will? | 如果我不保护他 谁来保护他 |
[12:28] | If you’re not careful, | 如果你不当心点 |
[12:28] | you might turn out to be an all right dad in spite of yourself. | 你可能真的会成为贴心老爸 尽管你并不想那样 |
[12:33] | To Brian. | 敬布莱恩 |
[12:35] | To Brian. | 敬布莱恩 |
[12:37] | Okay, boys. What’ll it be? | 好了 要吃什么 |
[12:39] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 我不吃 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Em, honey, | 小艾 亲爱的 |
[12:42] | you should try to eat some of your protein off a plate. | 你该试试靠食物获取蛋白质 不能只从鸡巴里吸取 |
[12:45] | I read that for every 30 pounds you lose, | 我看过一篇报道 说每减肥30磅 |
[12:48] | you gain an entire inch of cock. | 鸡巴就能长长一寸 |
[12:51] | So if you just drop another 90 pounds, | 那你再减90磅 |
[12:53] | you’ll have a four-inch pecker. | 就有个4寸长的小鸡巴了 |
[12:58] | What about the rest of you boys? | 你们吃什么 |
[12:59] | – Nothing for me. – You know, I think I’ll pass | -不用了 -我也不要 |
[13:00] | Right now, thanks. I’m fine. | 我现在没胃口 |
[13:02] | Cheeseburger, french fries. | 芝士汉堡 薯条 |
[13:05] | Chocolate shake, apple pie. | 巧克力奶昔 苹果派 |
[13:14] | I just know it tastes good. That’s all I care about. | 我只知道味道很棒 我只关心这一点 |
[13:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:21] | I know that guy. He works out at our gym. | 我认识他那家伙 他也在我们的健身房锻炼 |
[13:24] | Blake. | 叫布雷克 |
[13:24] | I think he likes you. | 他好像对你有意思 |
[13:26] | Oh yeah? how can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[13:27] | ’cause he’s looking back. | 他回头看你了 |
[13:29] | He’s probably just stretching his neck. | 他可能只是舒展一下脖子而已 |
[13:30] | Will you listen to you? | 瞧瞧你这话说的 |
[13:32] | – What? – Always putting yourself down. | -什么 -总是妄自菲薄 |
[13:34] | Well, better me than them. I’m gentler. | 妄自菲薄总比抨击别人要好 我是个绅士 |
[13:37] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听上去不太像 |
[13:40] | You know, it is possible that someone could actully likes you | 你是有可能遇到一个真心喜欢你的人的 |
[13:43] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 是啊 的确有可能 |
[13:45] | However, I’m sure a statistical analysis would reveal | 然而 我相信统计分析会显示 |
[13:48] | that the probability of a guy named Blake, who looks like that, | 一个长那么帅的 叫布雷克的人 |
[13:52] | actually liking a guy named Ted who looks like me | 喜欢一个长成我这样的 叫泰德的人 |
[13:55] | to be in the .05 percentile. | 机率只有0.05% |
[14:00] | In other words, practically zip. | 也就是说 几乎不可能 |
[14:02] | Anyway, I’m sure Brian’s more his type. | 我相信布莱恩比较符合他的口味 |
[14:05] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:06] | Because Brian’s everybody’s type, | 布莱恩是大众的梦中情人 |
[14:08] | Which explains why he’s had everybody. | 因此他才能操遍全城的基佬 |
[14:10] | – Well…- I Know, I know, except for you. | -其实 -我知道 除了你 |
[14:13] | Which is kind of weird when you think about it. | 其实仔细想想 这还挺怪的 |
[14:15] | -Weird? He’s my best friend. -So? | -怪吗 他是我最好的朋友 -那又怎样 |
[14:17] | So everybody knows you don’t have sex with your friends. | 每个人都知道 不要跟朋友上床 |
[14:20] | Oh, right. | 是哦 |
[14:22] | Sex is something you only have with complete strangers. | 只有跟陌生人才能上床 |
[14:25] | People you’ll never see again, | 那些以后再也不会相见的人 |
[14:26] | Unless you just bump into them on the street, | 除非街头偶遇 否则老死不相往来 |
[14:27] | but never with someone you might actually give a shit about. | 兔子从来不吃窝边草 |
[14:34] | Who made up these crazy rules anyway, huh? | 这些变态规矩谁订立的 |
[14:37] | Beats me. let’s go have a drink. | 你倒是问倒我了 去喝杯酒吧 |
[14:39] | Yeah, or two or three. | 好啊 或者两三杯 |
[14:40] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好的 -走吧 |
[14:44] | You think I’d look good in that? | 你觉得我穿这身衣服会漂亮吗 |
[14:49] | Oh my god! look at that. | 天呐 快看 |
[14:51] | Is it a girl or a boy? | 那是男的还是女的 |
[14:53] | I said don’t point, no matter what you see. | 看到什么都别乱指 |
[14:56] | Guys kissing guys, girls kissing girls. | 男人吻男人 女人吻女人 |
[14:59] | Well, what if I see a guy and a girl kissing, huh? | 要是一对男女接吻怎么办 |
[15:02] | That’d be something different down here. | 在这里肯定算异类了 |
[15:04] | And stop acting like you’re so experienced. | 别装得好像你经验很丰富似的 |
[15:07] | More than you. | 比你丰富 |
[15:10] | Don’t forget what I said. | 别忘记我说的 |
[15:11] | If I see him, pretend I didn’t. | 就算看到他了 也要假装没看到 |
[15:13] | Don’t even look. | 看也不准看 |
[15:14] | That is if he’s there, which he’s probably not. | 前提是他今晚来了 当然 也很可能没来 |
[15:16] | But if he is, don’t look. | 如果他真来了 别盯着他 |
[15:21] | Should I freeze this or toss it? | 放冰箱还是倒掉 |
[15:24] | I’d rather not have it around when I’m trying to get back into shape. | 我要恢复身材 还是别留了吧 |
[15:32] | So how long is this going to go on? | 你还要气多久 |
[15:34] | Or do you plan never to speak to me ever again? | 以后都不跟我说话了吗 |
[15:36] | What would you like me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[15:38] | – Anything. – All right. how about, | -随便 -好啊 那我就说了 |
[15:40] | “I have a house full of uneaten cold cuts | “我对着一屋子没吃的冻肉 |
[15:42] | and an uncircumcised son.” how’s that? | 和一个没行过割礼的儿子” 这句怎么样 |
[15:49] | Look, | 听着 |
[15:50] | Brian’s going to take out the insurance policy. | 布莱恩愿意办理人寿保险 |
[15:51] | At least he’s agreed to do that. | 至少他同意了这个 |
[15:53] | That’s something, isn’t it? | 那也算不小的成果了 不是吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, a consolation prize. | 这是安慰奖吗 |
[15:55] | It was important enough to you last week. | 上星期你还很重视这事呢 |
[15:57] | So was this afternoon, | 今天下午我也很重视 |
[15:58] | But now I have been humiliated | 直到他在我们的朋友 |
[16:00] | in front of our friends, my relatives, rabbi protesh. | 亲戚和拉比面前 把我羞辱了一番 |
[16:03] | Where’s the goddamn plastic wrap? | 保鲜膜呢 |
[16:05] | And you let him do it. | 你还助纣为虐 |
[16:07] | – Me? -You’re the one who decided to call off the bris. | -我 -是你决定取消割礼的 |
[16:09] | Of course, I know it’s not very important to you or Brian, | 当然了 这对你或布莱恩来说没什么意义 |
[16:12] | but it happens to be a very important ritual in my family. | 但在我们家 那是个非常重要的仪式 |
[16:15] | You know, there are a lot of men | 很多男人认为 |
[16:16] | who think circumcision is a cruel and barbaric practice? | 割礼是一种野蛮残忍的原始行为 |
[16:19] | I don’t care what men think about their dicks. | 我才不管男人对他们的鸡巴是什么想法 |
[16:21] | I care that you put Brian before me. | 我在意的是布莱恩在你心中的地位比我重要 |
[16:23] | But you know, why should iI be surprised? You always have. | 不过这有什么好奇怪的 布莱恩一直都比我重要 |
[16:25] | Oh for christ’s sake, | 老天啊 |
[16:26] | are we really going to go throught this again | 又要为这事吵起来吗 |
[16:27] | I don’t want to have this conversation. | 我不想继续谈这个了 |
[16:29] | And I didn’t want Brian to be the baby’s father in the first place. | 我一开始就不同意让布莱恩来当孩子的生父 |
[16:32] | But no, you had to have it your way. | 但你非要不可 |
[16:34] | It had to be Brian or no one. | 非布莱恩不可 |
[16:36] | So now he’s a part of our lives forever | 现在倒好 他永久介入我们的生活了 |
[16:38] | whether we like it or not. | 不管我们究竟喜不喜欢 |
[16:50] | Okay. well, I know what I’m doing tonight. | 好了 我知道我今晚要干什么了 |
[16:55] | What about the rest of you? | 你们呢 |
[17:01] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[17:03] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 |
[17:04] | My mom’s here with my uncle Vic. | 我妈带着维克舅舅来了 |
[17:06] | She didn’t tell me she was going to come here. | 她没说要来这里啊 |
[17:09] | Hey, not every boy’s lucky enough to have a mother | 嘿 不是人人都那么好命 有这样一个妈 |
[17:11] | who’s equally at home in the kitchen as she is in a gay bar. | 下得了厨房 进得了同志酒吧 还保持真我本色 |
[17:15] | Now you behave yourself. | 你要乖一点哦 |
[17:21] | As usual, Brian gets all the beauties | 一如既往 布莱恩能得到所有的帅哥 |
[17:24] | while we get to watch. | 我们只能干瞪眼 |
[17:25] | He hasn’t gotten him yet. | 他还没勾搭上呢 |
[17:27] | He will. | 他会的 |
[17:28] | He’s got the walk, he’s got the talk. He’s got the tattoo. | 他走路的姿势 说话的方式 纹身 都是致命武器 |
[17:33] | Brian’s got a ta… | 布莱恩有纹… |
[17:34] | Where’s Brian got a tattoo? | 他纹在哪里啊 |
[17:35] | In a place you’ll never see. | 纹在你永远看不到的地方 |
[17:43] | Double shit! | 倒霉透顶 |
[17:44] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[17:45] | It’s him! our teen stalker. | 就是他 那个少年跟踪狂 |
[17:48] | Christ! why won’t he just go away? | 天呐 怎么就不能滚远点 |
[17:51] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[17:53] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[17:56] | I never forget a butt, | 我最擅长认屁股了 |
[17:58] | especially a cute one. | 特别是翘臀 |
[18:02] | I met you in the diner with Michael last week. | 上周你和迈克在餐厅吃饭时见过你 |
[18:04] | Yeah. I’m Justin. | 是的 我叫贾斯汀 |
[18:06] | – This is Daphne. – Hi. | -这是达芙妮 -你好 |
[18:08] | Hi, Daphne. | 你好 达芙妮 |
[18:09] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[18:10] | Talking to your mom. | 在和你妈说话 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | You know, I’m actually looking for a friend of Michael’s. | 其实我在找迈克的朋友 |
[18:21] | His name’s Brian. | 他叫布莱恩 |
[18:22] | Could’ve guessed that. | 猜得到 |
[18:24] | Honey, everybody’s looking for Brian. | 宝贝 大家都在找布莱恩 |
[18:26] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[18:30] | That’s Brian? | 那就是布莱恩吗 |
[18:32] | God, he’s so old! | 天 他太老了 |
[18:35] | And skinny! | 而且瘦得皮包骨 |
[18:36] | You could do way better than that. | 你可以找到比他好得多的男人 |
[18:38] | Would you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[18:39] | Five bucks he nails him before midnight? | 五块钱赌他午夜前能搞定他 |
[18:41] | You’re on. | 我跟你赌 |
[18:43] | I am not babysitting him again. | 我不要再照顾他了 |
[18:45] | This time he’s all yours. | 这次都归你管 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么啊 |
[18:47] | He’s over there talking to my mother, the little prick! | 那个小混蛋在跟我妈妈聊天 |
[18:52] | Leave him alone. He’s all right. | 别管他 他还不错 |
[18:55] | Excuse me? The noise is so loud in here | 你说什么 噪音太大听不清 |
[18:58] | I thought I heard you say he’s all right. | 我好像听到你说他还不错 |
[18:59] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[19:02] | – He’s kind of sweet. – Sweet? | -他还挺可爱的 -可爱吗 |
[19:04] | I thought we got rid of him. | 我以为我们摆脱掉他了 |
[19:05] | I thought he was out of our lives. | 我以为他滚出我们的生活了 |
[19:09] | – Where’d he go? – who? | -他到哪去了 -谁 |
[19:11] | Who do you think? | 还有谁啊 |
[19:13] | Shit. He’s gone. | 见鬼 他走了 |
[19:15] | And this is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[19:17] | You made me look away. | 你让我分心了 |
[19:19] | Oh, fuck you, Michael! | 你个混蛋 迈克 |
[19:27] | What’s eating him? | 是什么让他气急败坏 |
[19:28] | Or isn’t? | 还是”吃鸡”失败 |
[19:29] | None of your business! | 关你屁事 |
[19:31] | You watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[19:32] | Why do you have to come here? | 你为什么非要到这来 |
[19:34] | Well, Vic was feeling better | 维克感觉好点了 |
[19:36] | so we thought we’d come after my shift and have a drink. | 所以我们想着 等我下班后就到这来喝一杯 |
[19:38] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[19:38] | The big deal is I came here to hang out with my friend, | 问题是我来这是和朋友玩的 |
[19:41] | not my mother. | 不是和我妈玩 |
[19:42] | Sweetie, you know I approve of your lifestyle. | 宝贝 你知道我认同你的生活方式 |
[19:45] | Maybe I don’t want you to approve. | 也许我不想你认同 |
[19:46] | Maybe I want you to go home and cry. | 也许我想让你回家哭去 |
[20:08] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[20:10] | Love to! | 乐意之至 |
[20:14] | No, can’t we do something else? | 不 我们就不能干点别的什么吗 |
[20:16] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[20:19] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[20:21] | It is you! | 真是你啊 |
[20:23] | Isn’t this wild? | 真够巧的 |
[20:24] | – Yeah. Really wild. – Oh, my friends and I, | -是啊 太巧了 -那些是我朋友 |
[20:27] | – we thought we’d have a little adventure. – Hey. | -我们想来找点刺激 -你们好 |
[20:30] | You always hear about this place, but who ever comes here? | 总听人说这个地方 谁又来过呢 |
[20:33] | Not me! | 我反正没来过 |
[20:36] | Until tonight. I mean, I’m here with a friend. | 我也是第一次 和朋友来的 |
[20:38] | You know, gay friend. You know, just a friend. | 同志朋友 只是朋友关系 |
[20:41] | Since high school, actually. | 从高中就认识的朋友 |
[20:42] | We have this kind of foreign exchange programme. | 当时学校推出了交换互动项目 |
[20:44] | I take him to football games and beer busts, | 我带他去看橄榄球比赛 参加啤酒派对 |
[20:46] | and he takes me to the opera, and wine-tasting. | 他带我去听歌剧 品红酒 |
[20:51] | So, why don’t we all go for a drink? | 不如我们都进去喝一杯吧 |
[20:53] | Safety in numbers. | 人多安全 |
[20:56] | I, uh… | 我… |
[20:58] | I’m a little beat. I was on my way home. | 我有点累了 本想回家的 |
[21:01] | Oh, well, sounds like a good idea. | 听上去是个好主意 |
[21:05] | You know, stick around here too long, | 在这逗留久了 |
[21:06] | you might wind up switching teams! | 直男也被掰弯了吧 |
[21:10] | I lost him. | 我找不到他了 |
[21:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:14] | This is my friend, Brian. | 这是我朋友 布莱恩 |
[21:15] | Brian, this is Tracy… | 布莱恩 这是特蕾西 |
[21:19] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[21:20] | From the store. | 我在超市的同事 |
[21:24] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[21:25] | Of course. From the store. | 当然了 超市的那个嘛 |
[21:28] | He talks about you all the time. | 他总谈起你 |
[21:30] | He does? | 是吗 |
[21:31] | I mean, all the time. | 是的 总是提起你 |
[21:33] | Okay! Time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[21:35] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[21:36] | She’s even prettier than you said… | 她比你说的还漂亮呢 |
[21:39] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[21:40] | You know, he’d never tell you this himself. | 他绝不会亲口对你说这些的 |
[21:43] | He’s far too shy. | 他太害羞了 |
[21:45] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[21:48] | – A lot. – Well, uh… | -非常喜欢 -那个… |
[21:49] | I think it’s time we took off. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[21:52] | Bye, Tracy. I’ll just see you monday. | 再见 特蕾西 周一见 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I’ll see you monday. | 好吧 周一见 |
[21:56] | What the fuck did you do that for? | 你在搞什么飞机啊 |
[21:58] | You practically got us engaged. | 你简直是要让我们当场订婚了 |
[22:00] | Well I want to dance with the bride at her wedding. | 我想在她的婚礼上和新娘跳舞 |
[22:04] | And Tracy too. | 也和特蕾西跳 |
[22:08] | By the way, where’d Michael go? | 问一句 迈克去哪儿了 |
[22:10] | What time is it, 11:00 o’clock? | 几点了 11点了吗 |
[22:12] | Time for Babylon. Night’s just starting. | 该去巴比伦了 夜生活刚开始 |
[22:15] | Well that’s just where we’re going. | 我们也要去那里 |
[22:17] | You’ve been there before? | 你以前去过那里 |
[22:18] | – Sure, a lot. – Really? | -是的 常去 -是吗 |
[22:21] | I didn’t know they had kiddie memberships. | 我不知道他们还接受儿童会员呢 |
[22:23] | You have to be a member? | 必须是会员才能进吗 |
[22:24] | Can’t get in without a card. | 要会员卡才行 |
[22:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:29] | You can have mine. | 用我的吧 |
[22:32] | I’m through with it. | 我戒了 |
[22:35] | He’s paid his dues. | 他付过会费了 |
[22:37] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[22:40] | I.D.? | 会员卡 |
[22:42] | Uh, right here. | 给 |
[22:45] | Born 1952? | 1952年生 |
[22:47] | You look damn good for your age, Vic. | 你看起来真年轻 维克 |
[23:17] | You wanna go? | 你想走了吗 |
[23:19] | What for? | 为什么 |
[23:21] | We just got here. | 我们才刚来 |
[23:24] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[23:40] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[23:43] | What would you do if you actually had to go? | 真要上厕所的话 怎么办 |
[23:46] | Find a scat queen. | 找个屎奴给你吃掉 |
[23:47] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[23:50] | Your ma never teach you to wash your hands? | 你妈没教过你要洗手吗 |
[23:54] | 卫生间内禁止性行为 要做爱 去沙发 | |
[24:07] | Careful, it’s strong. | 当心点 药劲很强 |
[24:13] | Nice. | 爽 |
[24:17] | I got it from Tommy Hagger. | 汤米·海格给我的 |
[24:20] | He can get anything. | 他那什么都有 |
[24:22] | He got me that “Superman” episode with George Reeves, | 他给我弄到了乔治·里弗斯版的《超人》 |
[24:25] | the only one ever shot in color. | 唯一的彩色版本 |
[24:27] | It’s so ancient you can even see the strings. | 年代太久远了 都能看到拍特技用的钢丝 |
[24:32] | Did I tell you what I got on E-bay? | 我跟你说了我在易趣网上买到什么了吗 |
[24:35] | A vintage mego, Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman doll. | 古老的琳达·卡特版神奇女侠玩偶 |
[24:39] | Mint, in box. | 崭新的 带包装盒 |
[24:42] | It cost me an entire week’s salary, but it was so worth it. | 用了我一周工资 但物超所值 |
[24:48] | Mikey, you are so pathetic. | 迈克 你太可悲了 |
[24:54] | I also got that photo; | 我还搞到了那张照片 |
[24:57] | The one of Patrick Swayze with his shirt off. | 帕特里克·斯威兹裸上身的那张 |
[25:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:02] | It must be all yellow by now. | 现在一定都泛黄了 |
[25:04] | Cum stains all over it. | 上面沾满了精液 |
[25:08] | He’s still beautiful. | 他还是很美 |
[25:09] | We owe it all to him. | 我们都应该感谢他 |
[25:14] | We should write him a fan letter. | 我们应该给他写封粉丝信 |
[25:16] | I did. | 我写了 |
[25:19] | No! | 不会吧 |
[25:21] | Really? When? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[25:23] | A long time ago. | 很早以前了 |
[25:25] | What did you say? | 你写了些什么 |
[25:28] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:29] | My friend and I think you’re so hot! | 我朋友和我觉得你太性感了 |
[25:32] | He never wrote back. | 他没有回信 |
[25:36] | Fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[25:38] | You still got me. | 你还有我呢 |
[26:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:03] | It must be the trail mix. | 都是这药搞的 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:10] | Must be. | 肯定是的 |
[26:12] | Come on. Let’s go back. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[26:25] | Come on. Go up the stairs, over there. | 走 上楼去 |
[26:31] | Let’s check out the bar. | 我们到吧台找找 |
[26:32] | Maybe that guy you made me lose is there. | 也许你强迫我放弃的那家伙在那里 |
[26:34] | I didn’t make you lose him. | 我可没有强迫你放弃他 |
[26:38] | Time to organize a search party. | 大家快帮忙找人 |
[26:39] | – Who’s missing? – Katsuo! | -谁丢了 -胜男 |
[26:42] | I was talking to dungeon master Don, | 当时我在和管地窖的唐说话 |
[26:44] | who wants to mummify me. | 他想把我做成木乃伊 |
[26:45] | Have you noticed that the world’s getting weirder? | 你们发现这世界变的越来越怪了吗 |
[26:47] | Anyway, I turned around and he was gone. | 我一转身他就不见了 |
[26:50] | I have a feeling he’ll be all right. | 他觉得他会没事的 |
[26:52] | He doesn’t speak a word of English. | 他一点不会说英文 |
[26:55] | A-and he’s so sweet, so innocent. | 他那么可爱 那么纯洁 |
[26:58] | What if some cock-hungry queen | 如果某个饥渴的基佬 |
[27:00] | tries to have his way with it! | 想占他便宜怎么办 |
[27:02] | I thought you already did. | 你就是啊 |
[27:04] | He’s around somewhere. | 他就在这里 |
[27:05] | I’m sure you’ll find him. | 你一定能找到他的 |
[27:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:21] | Target sighted. All systems go. | 锁定目标 进入备战状态 |
[27:24] | See you later, Mikey. | 回见 小迈 |
[27:30] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[27:33] | Good, glad to hear it. | 很好 很高兴听你这么说 |
[27:35] | How’s it going? | 你好呀 |
[27:38] | Ah, no complaints, thanks. | 还行 谢谢 |
[27:40] | Hey, uh, can I buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯吧 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I’ll take a beer. | 好 来杯啤酒 |
[27:45] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[27:47] | Oh, fuck you! | 我靠 |
[27:52] | What are you on? | 你嗑什么药了 |
[27:54] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[27:56] | A little of Brian’s mix. | 只是嗑了一点布莱恩的混合药 |
[28:00] | Any luck? | 找到性福了吗 |
[28:01] | Oh, I’m heading for an all-time season record. | 我看来是有望破纪录了 |
[28:04] | Eight straight, actually, make that not-so-straight, | 连续直接问了八个人 当然 也没那么”直” |
[28:06] | No-hitters. | 没一个理我的 |
[28:11] | Blake just winked at you. | 布雷克刚对你抛媚眼了 |
[28:14] | He’s got some crystal meth in his eye. | 他肯定是眼里进东西了 |
[28:17] | He did it again! | 他又这么做了 |
[28:19] | I told you, he likes you! | 我都说了 他对你有意思 |
[28:21] | Why don’t you just go over and ask him to dance? | 你何不直接过去 邀请他跳舞呢 |
[28:24] | Cause he’ll just say, | 因为他肯定会说 |
[28:25] | “come back when you get a hair transplant and some liposuction.” | “等你做了植发和吸脂手术后再来找我” |
[28:27] | You do not need a hair transplant and liposuction. | 你不用植发或吸脂 |
[28:31] | Besides, nobody would be that cruel to you, | 再说 没人会对你那么残忍的 |
[28:34] | Except maybe yourself. | 只有你自己 |
[28:36] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna take off. | 好了 我要走了 |
[28:37] | Oh, come on. it’s too early! | 别这样 还早呢 |
[28:39] | Yeah, or too late, depending which side of the dance floor | 也可能太晚了 像我这种没人搭理的老家伙 |
[28:41] | you happen to be standing on. | 已经很晚了 |
[28:44] | Well maybe you should try going after, | 可能你该试着 |
[28:47] | You know, someone… | 找一些… |
[28:49] | Well, like… like you, | 跟你同类的人 |
[28:51] | And not someone… | 而不是 |
[28:53] | Young and cute? | 年轻小帅哥吗 |
[28:55] | – Thanks. – That’s not how I meant it! | -谢了 -我不是这个意思 |
[28:59] | Hell, I should talk. | 我说个什么劲儿 |
[29:00] | I can’t get any- body interested in me either. | 也没人对我感兴趣 |
[29:03] | Yeah, but you could if you wanted. | 但只要你想就行 |
[29:12] | You’re worth so much more than you know, Michael. | 不要低估了自己 迈克 |
[29:19] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天打给你 |
[29:35] | Look! there he is. | 看 他在那儿 |
[29:37] | There’s Brian. | 他就是布莱恩 |
[29:42] | Shit! | 靠 |
[29:56] | Didn’t want to dance? | 不想跳舞吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah, I’m not much of a dancer. | 我不太擅长跳舞 |
[30:04] | Although, I-I enjoy dancing. | 尽管我还挺喜欢跳的 |
[30:06] | I-I didn’t realize you were asking… | 我刚刚没反应过来你是在… |
[30:10] | You taking off? | 你准备走了吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:13] | Yeah, you know, sometimes it just, uh… | 是啊 你知道有时候 |
[30:16] | Uh, it gets a little too… | 里面有点太… |
[30:18] | Intense? | 劲爆 |
[30:22] | Intense, yeah. that’s… | 劲爆 没错 |
[30:24] | That’s a good word. | 这词用得好 |
[30:25] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[30:27] | Sometimes it gets a little too intense in there for me too. | 有时我也觉得里面气氛太劲爆 |
[30:33] | You going home? | 你要回家了吗 |
[30:36] | Do you want some company? | 想找人陪陪吗 |
[30:40] | Well, you know, it’s… it’s… | 那个 有点… |
[30:42] | It’s a little late. | 有点太晚了吧 |
[30:45] | And uh…. | 并且… |
[30:51] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[30:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:55] | Sure… I mean, i-if you’re sure? | 当然 你确定吗 |
[30:59] | I’m sure. | 我当然确定 |
[31:01] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[31:03] | Well then. | 那就这么办吧 |
[31:27] | What is the meaning of this? | 这算是怎么回事 |
[31:32] | Kane. kane. kane! kane! | 钱 钱 钱 钱 |
[31:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:53] | How do you say “tacky little cocksucker” in Japanese? | 怎么用日语说”舔鸡巴的下贱婊” |
[31:56] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[31:59] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 宝贝 |
[32:01] | – Who was that? – Emmett. | -谁啊 -艾美特 |
[32:02] | I think he just found out what kane means. | 我猜他终于明白「卡耐」这个词的意思了 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry I woke you, and the baby. | 不好意思吵醒你和宝宝 |
[32:10] | I know you need your rest. | 我知道你需要休息 |
[32:11] | I was up anyway. | 我本来就醒着呢 |
[32:13] | You were? | 是吗 |
[32:15] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[32:17] | I was thinking about all the terrible things I said. | 我在想之前跟你吵架时说的伤人的话 |
[32:19] | No, I should’ve stood up to him. I should’ve. | 不 我本该坚决反对他的 |
[32:22] | No, it was best to be practical. | 不 还是现实点好 |
[32:24] | I mean, this way, Gus… | 这样 盖斯就… |
[32:26] | How am I ever going to get used to that name? | 我要怎么才能习惯这个名字 |
[32:28] | …may keep his foreskin | 不用割包皮 |
[32:30] | But still be provided for. | 但是有经济保障了 |
[32:33] | Look, it doesn’t matter who’s right. | 谁错谁对不重要 |
[32:35] | We can’t allow Brian to come between us, | 不能让布莱恩影响了我们的感情 |
[32:38] | – As much as he’d like to. – And you know he would. | -虽然他很想那样 -你心里清楚他会的 |
[32:40] | Even if he is the father, we’re still the parents. | 就算他是生父 我们才是双亲 |
[32:43] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[32:44] | Gus belongs to us. | 盖斯是属于我们的 |
[32:47] | That’s why we had him. | 这正是我们生下他的原因 |
[32:50] | Why you had him. | 是你把他生下来 |
[32:51] | Aside from saying “push” and “breathe,” | 除了在一旁喊”用力””呼吸” |
[32:53] | I really didn’t have that much to do with it. | 我真的没做什么 |
[32:54] | You had everything to do with it. | 别这么说 你付出了很多 |
[32:57] | I never would have had him without you. | 没有你 我一个人是办不到的 |
[33:05] | Just remember that, next time you’re wondering who comes first. | 下次你再纠结谁在我心里更重要 就想想这番话 |
[33:31] | You know, the worst part is not that he was unfaithful, | 最糟的不是他对我不忠 |
[33:33] | Or even a slut. | 或者他是个贱货 |
[33:35] | I mean, nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[33:39] | It’s that he said he loved me. | 而是他说过他爱我 |
[33:42] | I mean, he lied to me! | 他竟然骗我 |
[33:45] | How could he lie to you? | 他怎么骗你 |
[33:46] | He doesn’t speak english. | 他都不会说英语 |
[33:48] | Look, I’m the one who told you that. | 是我告诉你他爱你的 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:56] | My own fault. | 是我自己不好 |
[33:58] | Why do I always give my heart away to trash, huh? | 我为何总是对垃圾付出真心 |
[34:03] | Because you want to see it in the dumpster? | 因为你喜欢看到自己的真心被丢进垃圾堆 |
[34:16] | He’s not getting away this time. | 这次他逃不掉了 |
[34:44] | It’s a nice place. | 房子不错啊 |
[34:46] | – You own it? – Oh, absolutely. | -是你的吗 -当然 |
[34:48] | You know, your home is your most important investment. | 家是一个人最重要的投资 |
[34:53] | It’s what we tell our clients. | 这是我们对客户的说辞 |
[34:55] | Do you want a… a beer, or some scotch? | 要喝点啤酒或者威士忌吗 |
[34:58] | No, just some water. I don’t drink. | 不用了 水就好 我不喝酒 |
[35:01] | Well, uh, take off your jacket. I-I’ll be right back. | 好吧 把外套脱了吧 我去去就来 |
[35:15] | Here you go. | 给 |
[35:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | You’re sexy, you know that? | 你知道吗 你很性感 |
[35:38] | Yeah… frankly, no. | 老实说 我还真不知道 |
[35:42] | That’s why you are. | 这就是你的性感之处 |
[35:47] | Because you don’t know you are. | 你对自己的性感不自知 |
[35:55] | Well, I do know… | 但我知道… |
[36:00] | that you are beautiful. | 你很帅 |
[36:44] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[36:46] | He doesn’t even have to try. | 他不费吹灰之力就能得手 |
[36:53] | Look, he’s got someone. | 看 他钓到人了 |
[37:07] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[37:08] | You’re not going? | 你不是要走吧 |
[37:12] | No way. | 不可能 |
[37:23] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[37:24] | It’s GHB. | 神仙水 |
[37:27] | You ever use it? | 你用过吗 |
[37:28] | Once in a while. | 偶尔用过 |
[37:30] | Sex is awesome with it. | 用了它 做爱快活似神仙 |
[37:34] | You first. | 你先来 |
[37:37] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[37:46] | Whoa-whoa- whoa-whoa! | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[37:53] | I don’t feel anything. | 什么感觉也没有啊 |
[38:06] | He’s not! He can’t! | 他办不到 钓不上 |
[38:10] | He can. | 他行的 |
[38:23] | How does he do it? what does he say? | 他怎么做到的 他说了什么 |
[38:27] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远没法知道 |
[38:31] | But whatever it is, he says it for all of us. | 但不管是什么 他是替我们所有人说的 |
[38:48] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[39:27] | Is he gonna do it with both of them? | 他是想玩三人行吗 |
[39:31] | He can do anything he wants. | 他想怎样都行 |
[39:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:45] | What’s that boy doing? | 那孩子在干什么 |
[40:50] | Oh god! stop! | 天呐 停下来 |
[40:53] | Oh my god, stop! | 天呐 停下来 |
[40:56] | My god, stop! | 天呐 停下来 |
[40:59] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[41:00] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[41:03] | Ted! | 泰德 |