时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[00:47] | – Kind of hard to miss. – It’s so gross. | -想不看见都难 -太恶心了 |
[00:49] | I think it’s cool. | 我倒觉得挺酷的 |
[00:52] | I can’t believe you’re actually doing this… for him. | 简直不敢相信你真要做这个 而且是为了他 |
[00:55] | It’s not for him. | 我可不是为了他 |
[00:56] | I mean, just because he’s your boyfriend. | 我是说 就因为他是你男朋友 |
[00:57] | He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t do boyfriends. | 他不是我男朋友 我不交男朋友 |
[01:01] | Besides, half the kids in the school have their noses or ear pierced. | 而且 学校里一半人都有鼻环或者耳洞 |
[01:04] | Erica Jacobson even has her bellybutton pierced. | 艾丽卡·雅各布森还在肚脐上打了环 |
[01:06] | Erica Jacobson is a whore. | 艾丽卡·雅各布森是个妓女 |
[01:09] | A-and it’s dangerous. | 而且这很危险 |
[01:10] | This girl in Texas, her boyfriend went to kiss her, | 德州有个女孩 她男友亲她的时候 |
[01:12] | his braces got caught in her tongue ring, | 牙套卡在了她的舌环上 |
[01:14] | ripped it clear out of her mouth. | 直接把舌头撕裂带了出来 |
[01:15] | Things like that always happen in Texas. | 像这种奇闻异事总是发生在德州 |
[01:17] | And what about that guy with the stud in his nostril? | 那打鼻环的那个家伙呢 |
[01:19] | Gangrene set in. | 鼻腔内部坏死 |
[01:20] | He had to have his entire nose amputated. | 最后不得不把整个鼻子切掉 |
[01:21] | Urban legend. | 都市传闻而已 |
[01:22] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[01:25] | Take off your shirt, honey. | 脱掉外套 小子 |
[01:29] | So, which one do you want? Right or left? | 你想打在哪边 左边还是右边 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:32] | You know, most guys like right. | 大部分男的喜欢打在右边 |
[01:44] | Excuse me, is-is this going to hurt? | 问一下 这个会很疼吗 |
[01:48] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[01:50] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:18] | Notice how practically every guy in here’s been cruising us? | 注意到没 这儿的人都在看我们 |
[02:21] | I should’ve warned you | 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[02:22] | that the clientele doesn’t exactly come here for the five star cuisine. | 大多数人到这儿来都不是为了享受高级服务的 |
[02:25] | Everybody’s always wishing they had a boyfriend, | 每个人都希望自己能有一个男朋友 |
[02:27] | we all picture how he’d look, how he’d sound, | 我们会在脑海中勾画出他们的样子 声音 |
[02:30] | how nice it’d be to have someone to share your life, | 想象着如果能有人和你一起分享你的生活 |
[02:32] | your dreams, your dental floss. | 梦想 甚至牙线 该是多么美好 |
[02:34] | A little disconcerting when you’re trying to eat. | 想吃东西的时候被围观 让人有点惊惶 |
[02:35] | So how come so few of us have one? | 那为什么我们当中很少有人能找到呢 |
[02:37] | It’s because we’re lying. | 那是因为我们都在说谎 |
[02:38] | Most of us couldn’t committ to a houseplant. | 绝大多数人连盆栽植物都没法照顾好 |
[02:40] | How are we supposed to commit to having a boyfriend? | 又怎么能维持和男友之间的关系呢 |
[02:42] | You should see what it’s like when Brian comes here. | 你应该看看布莱恩来的时候是什么样的 |
[02:47] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:48] | I promised I would not mention his name for ten minutes. | 我答应10分钟内不提他的名字的 |
[02:50] | I’d settle for five. | 你能坚持5分钟就不错了 |
[02:53] | And you’ve got to stop smiling like that. | 你最好别笑成这样 |
[02:56] | Like what? | 像哪样 |
[02:56] | Like that. It makes me want to come across the table | 就像这样 搞得我想走到桌子对面 |
[02:58] | and eat you like a dissert. | 把你当甜点一样吃掉 |
[03:00] | Would you like some whipped cream with that, sir? | 你想不想先抹点奶油再吃呢 |
[03:04] | Stay away from that onion, honey. | 别动洋葱 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | Especially if you two are planning on going at it all night. | 尤其是如果你们打算晚上亲热的话 |
[03:07] | Ma, what are you doing here? | 妈 你在这干什么 |
[03:08] | Trying to pay my bills. You got a problem with that? | 当然是挣钱啊 你有意见吗 |
[03:12] | This is– this is your , uh… | 这位 这位是你的… |
[03:14] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[03:16] | I’m Debbie, and you’re… | 我是黛比 你是… |
[03:18] | Goddamn gorgeous is what you are. | 你真是太帅了 |
[03:20] | Ma, this is David. | 妈 这是大卫 |
[03:21] | And I– I thought tonight was your night off. | 我以为你今晚休息 |
[03:24] | Oh yeah, Lorraine got food poisoning. | 是啊 但是洛琳食物中毒了 |
[03:25] | I think it was the shish kebab. | 我猜可能就是吃这烤肉串吃的 |
[03:27] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[03:31] | Okay, got to get cranking. | 好了 我去忙了 |
[03:33] | Got a lot of hungry boys to feed. | 还有好多人在等着用餐呢 |
[03:35] | Jesus, my back is killing me. | 天啊 我的背可真疼 |
[03:40] | If you lift from your knees, | 膝盖挺直 用力 |
[03:43] | takes the pressure off your back. | 就能释放掉背部的压力 |
[03:44] | – You feel that? – Yeah, I’ll remember that. | -你感觉到了吗 -好多了 我会记住的 |
[03:47] | – You’re an angel. – No, I’m a chiropractor. | -你真是天使啊 -不 我是个指压师 |
[03:51] | – You’re a doctor? – Yeah. | -你是医生吗 -是啊 |
[03:55] | You’re dating a doctor? | 你在和医生约会啊 |
[03:56] | How long were you planning on hiding him from me? | 你本来还打算对我隐瞒多久 |
[03:58] | As long as I could. | 越久越好 |
[04:00] | You’re coming for dinner tomorrow night. | 你明晚一定要到我们家吃饭 |
[04:02] | – He can’t. – I can’t? | -他不能 -我不能吗 |
[04:03] | You’ve got plans. He’s got plans. He’s very busy. | 你有事情 他有事情 他很忙 |
[04:05] | Debbie, I’d love to. | 黛比 我很愿意去 |
[04:06] | Good for you. I’ll see you there, seven-thirty. | 很好 那7点半在我们家见 |
[04:08] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[04:12] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[04:16] | Aren’t you going to say anything? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[04:21] | Justin’s not gay. | 贾斯汀不是同性恋 |
[04:23] | Those nude drawings you found, | 你发现的那些裸体素描 |
[04:25] | they’re probably just an assignment for art class. | 有可能只是美术课的作业 |
[04:27] | And the underwear, I’m sure he just bought it for himself. | 还有内裤 我敢肯定是他买给自己的 |
[04:30] | It’s not his size. | 那根本不是他的尺码 |
[04:32] | Still that’s no reason to suspect that he is… | 即使这样 我们也没有理由怀疑他是 |
[04:34] | – He told me himself. – So what? | -他告诉我他是 -那又怎样 |
[04:37] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 根本不能说明什么 |
[04:39] | A lot of kids think that. | 很多小孩都那么想 |
[04:40] | They’re confused, they’re scared. | 他们迷茫 而且害怕 |
[04:43] | He’s not confused, he’s not scared. | 他根本不迷茫也不害怕 |
[04:44] | He knows. | 他很清楚 |
[04:47] | The same way we’ve always known. | 就像我们也早就察觉到了一样 |
[04:48] | No, I have not always known. | 不 我可什么也没有察觉到 |
[04:51] | – At least suspected. – No, you’ve suspected. | -至少是怀疑过 -没有 是你在怀疑 |
[04:54] | – He’s not gay. He’s… – What, sensitive? | -他不是同性恋 他只是… -什么 敏感吗 |
[04:58] | Different? Artistic? | 与众不同 艺术家作风吗 |
[04:59] | He’s his own person. | 他就是他自己 |
[05:01] | You know, not every kid is the quarterback on the football team. | 并不是每个孩子都能成为橄榄球队的四分卫 |
[05:04] | I think you better talk to him. | 我觉得你最好和他谈谈 |
[05:07] | And say what? “Your mother thinks you’re a homosexual”? | 谈什么呢 “你妈妈觉得你是同性恋”吗 |
[05:10] | Before he gets himself into trouble. | 至少在他陷入麻烦之前 |
[05:11] | Before he exposes himself to God-know’s-what. | 在他还没有陷入到那个乱七八糟的世界之前 |
[05:15] | If he hasn’t ready. | 他也许还没准备好 |
[05:17] | Wait… you’re saying he’s doing things? | 等等 你是说他已经在做某些事了 |
[05:21] | He’s… 17. | 他已经17岁了 |
[05:24] | How naive can he be? | 他还能单纯到哪儿去呢 |
[05:26] | So why didn’t you tell me? | 那你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[05:28] | I promised him I wouldn’t. | 我答应过他不告诉你 |
[05:30] | Oh, that’s terrific. | 那真是”太好了” |
[05:33] | Don’t I have a right to know what’s going on around here? | 难道我没权利知道这个家发生的事情吗 |
[05:36] | – Hey, Justin! – He’s not here. | -贾斯汀 -他没在家 |
[05:40] | He says he’s going to Daphne’s, but I know he’s not. | 他说他去达芙妮家了 但我知道他没有 |
[05:44] | So where is he? | 那他去哪了 |
[05:46] | The other night I found him in a gay bar. | 有天晚上我在同性恋酒吧找到他的 |
[05:49] | I don’t fucking believe this, Jen. | 真他妈的难以置信 詹 |
[05:51] | You let him go to these places? | 你竟然让他去那种地方 |
[05:52] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[05:54] | Well, I’m putting a stop to this right now. | 我必须马上制止这事 |
[05:58] | There’s more. | 还有一件事 |
[06:00] | He’s seeing someone. | 他在跟一个人约会 |
[06:04] | So who is this kid? I’ll call his parents. | 那个小孩是谁 我打电话给他的父母 |
[06:07] | He’s not a kid. He’s a man. | 不是个小孩 是个成人 |
[06:11] | His name is Brian Kinney. | 他叫布莱恩·肯尼 |
[06:17] | I say if it walks like a boyfriend… | 如果他走起路来像你男朋友 |
[06:19] | and talks like a boyfriend… | 说起话来像你男朋友 |
[06:20] | then it must be a boyfriend. | 那他铁定就是你男朋友了 |
[06:22] | Would you two please shut the fuck up? | 你们两个能不能闭嘴 |
[06:24] | I think it’s great that Mikey’s got a steady. | 我觉得小迈能找到稳定的伴侣是件大喜事 |
[06:27] | He’s not a steady. We went out twice. | 他算不上是稳定的伴侣 我们才约会了两次 |
[06:29] | Around here, that’s a long-term relationship. | 在这个圈子里 已经是长期稳定的关系了 |
[06:31] | Next thing you know, you’ll be exchanging rings. | 接下来就是交换戒指了 |
[06:34] | And then there’ll be one of those commitment ceremonies | 再然后还有订婚仪式 |
[06:36] | where, like, all 200 of the guests | 到场的200个嘉宾 |
[06:38] | have slept with one, if not both, of the happy couple. | 都跟新人中的一个睡过 也可能两个都睡过 |
[06:40] | Just, um, promise me you won’t wear matching white suits. | 能不能答应我千万别穿配对的白色礼服 |
[06:43] | There’s no way that is ever going to happen. | 这事是永远不可能发生的 |
[06:47] | Well, then I suggest you watch out for the warning signs. | 那我得建议你留心一些预兆了 |
[06:50] | – What warning signs? – Like when he brings you flowers. | -什么预兆 -比如他送你花 |
[06:53] | Or invites you away for a romantic weekend in the country. | 或者邀请你去郊外共度浪漫周末 |
[06:56] | Not that you’ll see much besides the bedroom ceiling. | 不过大部分时间你们应该也就腻在床上 |
[07:00] | Your shot, Mikey. | 到你了 小迈 |
[07:02] | Or the most tell-tale sign of all, | 最有说服力的预兆是 |
[07:05] | when he meets your mother and uh, | 当他见了你妈妈 |
[07:07] | she invites him over for dinner. | 她邀请他去家里吃晚饭 |
[07:11] | – Something the matter? – I lost my grip. | -怎么了 -手滑了下 |
[07:14] | Guess what I got today? | 猜我今天干了什么 |
[07:16] | A new bell for your bicycle? | 为你的自行车配了个新铃铛吗 |
[07:18] | A nipple ring. | 乳环 |
[07:21] | Every piece of trash has something stuck | 废物们都会给自己穿个洞 |
[07:23] | through their ear, or their nose, | 部位包括耳朵 鼻子 |
[07:25] | or their belly button or their cock. | 或者肚脐 甚至是鸡巴 |
[07:28] | What makes you think I’m even remotely interested… | 你为什么觉得我会对你 |
[07:30] | that you have a ring through your tit? | 乳头上的一个环 产生兴趣呢 |
[07:32] | It’s late. I got work. | 不早了 我得去工作了 |
[07:35] | – Don’t forget about this Friday. – What’s this Friday? | -别忘了这周五的安排 -周五有什么安排 |
[07:38] | – You’re too young to know. – Tell me. | -你还太小 不能告诉你 -告诉我 |
[07:41] | Just some heathen ritual called “Studs N Suds”. | 是个古怪的仪式 叫”泡沫种马节” |
[07:44] | “Studs N Suds”? What’s that? | “泡沫种马节” 是什么啊 |
[07:48] | First they flood the dance floor of Babylon with soapsuds. | 首先 他们会让巴比伦的舞池溢满肥皂泡泡 |
[07:51] | Then everyone strips down to their undies. | 然后人们会脱到只剩内衣 |
[07:53] | Or less and dances. | 或者更少 然后跳舞 |
[07:55] | Cheek to cheek. | 屁股贴着屁股 |
[07:56] | Sounds awesome. | 听上去超棒啊 |
[07:57] | It’s disgusting. | 其实很恶心的 |
[07:58] | – See you there? – Can’t wait. | -那你去吗 -迫不及待 |
[08:02] | – You better be there too. – Don’t worry. | -你也得去 -不用担心 |
[08:06] | Guess who’s head over heels? | 猜猜谁正处于神魂颠倒的状态呢 |
[08:08] | I think you mean “Heels over head”. | 我猜你的意思是69式吧 |
[08:11] | Does Michael have a boyfriend? | 迈克有男朋友了啊 |
[08:12] | That’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[08:14] | I just want to know. | 我只是想知道嘛 |
[08:17] | Don’t stick your tit in where it doesn’t belong. | 别这么多管闲事 |
[10:27] | That must be Prince Charming. | 一定是白马王子驾到 |
[10:31] | Make that the wicked witch. | 原来是恶毒王后 |
[10:34] | What are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么 |
[10:36] | I’m hungry, Let’s go get something to eat. | 我饿了 我们出去吃东西吧 |
[10:36] | I’m going to my mom’s, remember? | 我今天得去我妈家吃 还记得吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, right, din-din with Doc. I forgot. | 是哦 与医生共享晚餐 我给忘了 |
[10:41] | He’s going to be here any minute, | 他马上就到了 |
[10:42] | – so you’d better go. – What’s this? | -你还是先走吧 -这是什么 |
[10:43] | Chocolate eclairs from the Big Q Bakery. | 大同超市面包铺卖的巧克力松糕 |
[10:45] | I bought them for desse… | 我买来当今晚的甜… |
[10:47] | Wow. It’s takes years of practice to develop technique like that. | 哇 “吞咽”本领这么强 得练上好几年吧 |
[10:51] | Look, I know you don’t like him– | 听着 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[10:52] | Who said I don’t like him? | 谁说我不喜欢他啦 |
[10:54] | And why do you give a fuck what I think? | 再说你为何要在乎我是怎么想的 |
[10:56] | I’ve been saying that for years. | 这话我已经跟他说了好几年了 |
[10:57] | What matters is what you think. | 重要的是你怎么想 |
[10:59] | If you like him, that’s all that’s important. | 如果你喜欢他 这才是最重要的 |
[11:03] | Even though he is quite a bit older than you. | 虽然他比你老不少 |
[11:05] | – And lives in a world you know nothing about. – Shut up! | -而且他和你过着截然不同的生活 -闭嘴 |
[11:09] | Are you saying he’s too good for me? | 你是说我配不上他吗 |
[11:10] | Nobody’s too good for you, Mikey. You’re better than anyone. | 你配得上任何人 小迈 你是最棒的 |
[11:13] | Because he happens to think I’m hot. | 因为好不容易有人觉得我也很性感 |
[11:14] | You know, some people do. | 知道吗 真有人这么觉得 |
[11:16] | Haven’t I always told you that? | 我不是一直都这么跟你说的吗 |
[11:20] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[11:24] | Dave, buddy. We were just talking about you. | 大卫 老兄 我们正好说到你呢 |
[11:27] | – Really? Hi, Emmett. – Hi. | -是吗 你好 艾美特 -你好 |
[11:30] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[11:33] | These are great, my mom’ll love these. | 这花太漂亮了 我妈会爱死它们的 |
[11:35] | Hers are in the car, those are for you. | 送她的花在车里 这些是送你的 |
[11:39] | The second sign, flowers. | 预兆之二 送鲜花 |
[11:42] | I’ll just put these in some water. | 我去弄点水把花插起来 |
[11:47] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[11:48] | He is allergic to boyfriends bringing bouquets. | 他只是不习惯男朋友送他鲜花 |
[11:54] | Well, we better go. | 我们得走了 |
[11:56] | Don’t want to be late. | 不想第一次就迟到 |
[12:01] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了带上这个 |
[12:04] | Have fun, you two. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[12:13] | You said you wouldn’t tell! You promised! | 你说过你不会告诉他的 你向我保证过的 |
[12:15] | Justin, I had no choice. I had to tell daddy. | 贾斯汀 我别无选择 我必须告诉你爸 |
[12:17] | You lied to me. You said you wouldn’t. | 你骗我 你说过你不会说的 |
[12:19] | It was for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[12:21] | When I saw you with this Brian– | 当我看见你和那个布莱恩 |
[12:23] | You keep calling him “This Brian”, | 你一直叫他”那个布莱恩” |
[12:26] | like that’s his name. | 好像那是他的名字似的 |
[12:27] | It’s just Brian. | 他就叫布莱恩 |
[12:29] | When I saw you with Brian, | 当我看见你和布莱恩在一起 |
[12:34] | his arms around you, kissing you, I couldn’t believe it. | 他搂着你 亲吻你 这简直叫人难以置信 |
[12:37] | Not for the reason you think. | 不是你以为的那个原因 |
[12:40] | It’s not right for a man his age to be touching you– | 他和你年龄相差太多 他不该碰你 |
[12:46] | to be having sex with you. | 不该和你发生性关系 |
[12:49] | And… | 而且 |
[12:51] | even though you may think you love him, | 就算你或许觉得自己是爱他的 |
[12:56] | I’m sure he doesn’t love you. | 可我敢肯定他并不爱你 |
[12:59] | – That’s not true. – He’s an adult. | -不是这样的 -他是个成年人 |
[13:01] | It’s illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor. | 成年人和未成年人发生性关系是违法的 |
[13:03] | Honey, it’s not your fault, we don’t blame you. | 宝贝 这并不是你的错 我们不怪你 |
[13:05] | We understand this man enticed you. | 我们明白是他引诱你的 |
[13:07] | He didn’t enticed me. | 他才没引诱我 |
[13:09] | I wanted him. | 是我想要他 |
[13:10] | Justin… God! | 贾斯汀 天呐 |
[13:13] | Y-you’re too young to know what you want. | 你还太小 根本不知道自己想要什么 |
[13:15] | Craig, please. You promised you’d stay calm. | 克雷格 拜托 你保证过你会保持冷静的 |
[13:18] | I-I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[13:21] | What about AIDS? | 你要是染上艾滋怎么办 |
[13:23] | He wore a condom. I put it on him myself. | 他有带安全套 我亲手帮他戴上的 |
[13:25] | Oh, God! I’m calling the police. | 老天啊 我要报警 |
[13:28] | You’re not calling anybody. | 你不能联系任何人 |
[13:29] | That’s all we need is for everybody to know. | 你想闹得人尽皆知吗 |
[13:31] | What, you want this monster, this… | 什么 你想让那个怪物 那个… |
[13:33] | child molester to go free? | 儿童性侵犯逍遥法外吗 |
[13:35] | He didn’t molest me, and I’m not a child. | 他没有侵犯我 而且我也不是小孩了 |
[13:40] | I love him, more than anything else in my life. | 我爱他 胜过我生命中的一切 |
[13:46] | It’s all I want, is to be with him. | 我别无所求 只想和他在一起 |
[13:50] | I don’t ever want to hear you say that again. | 这话我不想听到你再说第二遍 |
[13:54] | And you are not to see him. | 而且我不准你再见他 |
[13:56] | I’m going to see him. I don’t care what you say. | 我就要去见他 我不管你怎么说 |
[13:59] | I don’t think so. No you’re not, Justin. | 不行 你不准去 贾斯汀 |
[14:02] | Hey, Justin! | 嘿 贾斯汀 |
[14:06] | Have some more carbonara, David. | 再吃点培根蛋酱意大利面吧 大卫 |
[14:08] | I’m stuffed, thanks. | 我真的饱了 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Oh, come on. With that body, | 拜托 瞧瞧你这身架 |
[14:11] | you can afford to carbo-load. | 完全可以再多吃点的 |
[14:13] | Yeah, you must work out all the time. | 是啊 你一定经常健身吧 |
[14:15] | Well, when I can. | 有空的时候就去 |
[14:16] | Feel those biceps. | 看看这二头肌 |
[14:18] | I never could resist a hard body. | 我总是无法拒绝肌肉猛男的诱惑 |
[14:21] | Like mother, like son. | 有其母必有其子 |
[14:23] | Like uncle. | 也必有其舅 |
[14:24] | Like, would you two please leave him alone? | 你们两个能不能别烦他了 |
[14:26] | Next you’ll be asking what kind of car he drives, | 接下来你们就会问他开什么车 |
[14:28] | and how much he makes. | 赚多少钱了 |
[14:34] | I drive a Jag, and I’m comfortable. | 我开捷豹 而且工资够花了 |
[14:38] | Michael, if you don’t marry this man immediately, I will. | 迈克 要是你不立刻嫁给他 我嫁 |
[14:43] | – I think I will have a little more. – Me too. | -我还是再吃点吧 -我也是 |
[14:47] | It’s like Lady and the Tramp. | 就像《小姐与流浪汉》 |
[14:49] | Lady and the Tramp? | 《小姐与流浪汉》 |
[14:50] | It’s Michael’s favorite movie. | 是迈克最爱的电影 |
[14:51] | When I was nine. | 9岁时的最爱而已 |
[14:54] | See, Lady and Tramp go on this date | 是这样的 小姐和流浪汉 |
[14:55] | to an Italian restaurant. | 去一家意大利餐厅约会 |
[14:57] | And then the waiter– | 然后那个服务生… |
[14:58] | – Tony. – What else would his name be? | -叫托尼 -正是这个名字 |
[15:01] | Brings over this big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. | 拿来了这么大一碗意大利面和肉丸 |
[15:03] | And, um, and they put their head in the bowl. | 然后呢 他们把脑袋伸进碗里 |
[15:08] | They’re dogs. | 他们是狗 |
[15:10] | And they come up with this one single strand of spaghetti. | 他们叼起了同一根面条 |
[15:15] | And then they chew and they chew and… | 然后他们嚼啊嚼的 |
[15:18] | And they get closer and closer… | 他们越来越近 |
[15:20] | Until finally, their lips meet. | 终于 他们的嘴唇碰在了一起 |
[15:25] | It is, in my estimation, the greatest screen kiss ever. | 在我看来 那是有史以来最棒的吻戏 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I-I remember it. | 我 我也想起来了 |
[15:31] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[15:55] | That’s even better than the movie. | 这比电影里的场景还要美好 |
[16:15] | You want to see my old room? | 想看看我小时候睡的卧室吗 |
[16:17] | I’d love to see your old room. | 我简直迫不及待 |
[16:25] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[16:32] | – I’ve been waiting all week to do this. – Me too. | -我等这一刻等了一周了 -我也是 |
[16:37] | Just hasn’t gotten any time. | 就是没时间做 |
[16:39] | I know, it’s hard… | 我知道 很难[硬]… |
[16:41] | finding the time. | 找到时间 |
[16:44] | I got a solution. | 我有办法了 |
[16:46] | I got a solution. | 我有办法了 |
[16:46] | How’d you like to go away with me for the weekend? | 和我一起出去共度周末如何 |
[16:51] | I got a cabin up in the woods. | 我在树林里有个小木屋 |
[16:53] | Would I get to see anything besides the bedroom ceiling? | 除了腻在床上 我还能欣赏到别的东西吗 |
[16:57] | Word of honor. | 我保证 |
[16:59] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[17:05] | Say “Yes”, you little asshole, or I’ll disown you. | 快同意 小混蛋 否则我和你断绝关系 |
[17:11] | Like I said, it’s a very small house. | 就像我说的 这房子太小了 |
[17:28] | Six Fuller, corner of Tremont. | 特雷蒙特大道转角 富勒路6号 |
[17:30] | It should take you 10 minutes, one for every inch. | 你过来只需要10分钟 一英寸一分钟 |
[17:49] | – You got laid. – I did not. | -你做爱了 -我才没有呢 |
[17:52] | Yes, you did. | 不 你有 |
[17:53] | I can always tell. | 我总是一眼就能看出来 |
[17:55] | I thought you and Dave were having dinner at Deb’s? | 你不是和大卫在黛比家吃饭吗 |
[17:57] | – Dinner’s over. – What? Did she scare him off? | -吃完了 -怎么 你妈把他吓跑了吗 |
[18:00] | Actually, she and Vic were on their best behavior. | 其实她和维克表现的都很好 |
[18:04] | That’s even scarier. Listen, you can’t stay. | 这更可怕 听着 你现在得离开 |
[18:08] | I’ve got someone coming over | 我约了人过来 |
[18:08] | in approximately seven and a half inches, so… | 他大约7.5英寸[分钟]后到 所以… |
[18:13] | I’ll see you tomorrow, at “Studs N Suds”. | 明天在”泡沫种马节”见啦 |
[18:18] | I can’t go. | 我去不了 |
[18:19] | That’s what I came over here to tell you. | 我过来就是要告诉你这件事的 |
[18:25] | David invited me away with him for the weekend. | 大卫邀我和他共度周末 |
[18:29] | He has a cabin. | 他有个乡间木屋 |
[18:31] | What do you know, just like the boy said. | 真是没想到啊 就像他们说的 |
[18:34] | Flowers, dinner at mom’s, | 送鲜花 去妈妈家吃饭 |
[18:37] | and now an invitation to the country. | 现在又邀请你去乡村度假 |
[18:39] | – You’re mad. – Why would I be mad? | -你生气了 -我有什么好生气的 |
[18:41] | I mean, who wants to be on a crowded dance floor, | 谁想在拥挤的舞池 |
[18:43] | surrounded by naked men covered in soapsuds, | 被浑身是泡泡的裸男簇拥着 |
[18:45] | when you can be breathing all that… fresh, country air? | 能够去乡村呼吸新鲜空气 岂不是舒服得多 |
[18:52] | Just don’t forget to take your inhaler, | 别忘了带你的吸入器 |
[18:53] | in case your asthma attacks. | 以防你的哮喘发作 |
[18:57] | Must have gotten lost. | 一定是找不到地方 |
[19:00] | I told you, Six Fuller, corner of Tremont. | 我跟你说了 特雷蒙特大道转角 富勒路6号 |
[19:02] | Now get your ass over here. | 快点给我过来 |
[19:04] | I’ve got this new dildo. | 我新买了一根假鸡巴 |
[19:06] | Nine inches long, seven inches around. | 9英寸长 7英寸粗 |
[19:09] | I’m going to open up your hole with it, | 我要用它打开你的洞洞 |
[19:11] | and then I’m going to fuck you so hard. | 然后把你狂操一通 |
[19:12] | Your eyes’ll roll back in your head. | 操得你翻白眼 |
[19:17] | You ever considered a career in phone sales? | 你搞电话销售挺不错的 |
[19:21] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[19:28] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[19:34] | Didn’t you just call? | 你不是才打过电话吗 |
[19:38] | That wasn’t you? | 刚刚不是你打的吗 |
[19:46] | It’s my neck again. I can barely move it. | 还是我脖子的问题 几乎不能动了 |
[19:50] | Do you want the periwinkle or the apricot? | 你要带淡紫色这件还是杏色这件 |
[19:53] | I think the apricot goes better with your eyes. | 我觉得杏色和你眼睛的颜色配一些 |
[19:57] | Uh, yeah, I think it’ll be better in a couple of days. | 是的 我觉得过几天就好了 |
[20:02] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:03] | I definitely plan on seeing my chiropractor. | 我绝对会去看指压师的 |
[20:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[20:07] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[20:11] | You know what grows when you lie. | 知道撒谎什么会变长吗 |
[20:14] | Too bad it’s your nose. | 可惜变长的是鼻子 |
[20:15] | I’m entitled to a couple of personal days. | 我有权享受几天私人的日子 |
[20:17] | Michael, you’re entitled to a personal life. | 迈克 你有权享受私生活 |
[20:19] | All right, have you got everything? | 你东西都准备好了吗 |
[20:21] | Uh, five pairs of jeans, | 5条裤子 |
[20:22] | seven shirts, four sweaters, and ten T’s. | 7件衬衫 4件毛衣 10件T恤 |
[20:26] | – How long are you going for? – The weekend. | -你要待多长时间 -周末而已 |
[20:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | One change of undies. | 一条内裤换洗 |
[20:35] | A pack of condoms. | 一盒避孕套 |
[20:37] | Tube of lube. | 一管润滑油 |
[20:38] | There, you’re all set. | 就这三样 足够了 |
[20:45] | Remember when my mom took me to Atlantic City, | 记得我妈带我去大西洋城的事吗 |
[20:47] | and I got sick on all that salt water taffy? | 我吃了个盐水太妃糖就病了 |
[20:49] | Listen to him. He’s got cold feet already. | 听听 他现在就想临阵退缩了 |
[20:52] | I’m not getting cold feet. | 我没想临阵退缩 |
[20:54] | I just don’t know what you do for a whole weekend. | 我只是不知道整个周末该做什么 |
[20:57] | – Well, let’s see. First you arrive. – Then you fuck. | -首先你们到达了 -然后做爱 |
[20:59] | – Then you unpack. – Then you fuck. | -放行李 -然后再做爱 |
[21:00] | – Then you go berry-picking. – Then you fuck. | -去采果子 -然后再做爱 |
[21:02] | – I mean after you fuck. – You talk. | -做爱之后呢 -聊天啊 |
[21:04] | You get to know each other. | 互相了解 |
[21:06] | What if I run out of things to say? | 如果我最后无话可说了呢 |
[21:07] | What if I say some stupid remark and he says | 如果我说了什么蠢话让他觉得 |
[21:11] | “Why am I up here with this jerk?” | “我为何要和这混蛋到这儿来” |
[21:12] | – Or what if… – Hey, hey! | -又或者… -嘿 停 |
[21:15] | Would you please stop worrying? | 你能不能别再担心了 |
[21:20] | I just want him to like me. | 我只想要他喜欢我而已 |
[21:24] | He already does. | 他已经很喜欢你了 |
[21:29] | He more than likes you. | 不仅仅是喜欢 |
[21:36] | So you go. | 所以你得去 |
[21:38] | And you have a fabulous time. | 享受完美的假期吧 |
[21:40] | And bring us back some berries. | 给我们带点果子回来 |
[21:46] | That’s… not my berries. | 那…别碰我的”果子” |
[21:51] | – How much? – 2,000. | -要多少 -2000块 |
[21:54] | Who knew it would be so expensive having a kid? | 谁知道养孩子会这么费钱 |
[21:56] | Obviously we didn’t. | 显然当初我们不知道 |
[21:59] | Can I tell you that I love you to death? | 我能说我爱死你了吗 |
[22:02] | You and Melanie really are after my life insurance. | 你和茉蕾妮是想要得到我的人寿保险赔偿金吧 |
[22:04] | And that you are exceedingly generous. | 而且你太慷慨了 |
[22:08] | Well, you know, I barely have enough left for “Studs N Suds”. | 现在 我都没钱花在”泡沫种马节”上了 |
[22:12] | Oh, is that this weekend? You going with Michael? | 是这周末吗 你是不是要和迈克一起去 |
[22:15] | Michael went to the country with the proctologist. | 他和”直肠科医师”去乡村了 |
[22:17] | Chiropractor. | 是指压师 |
[22:18] | – Whatever. – Oh, sounds romantic. | -随便吧 -听起来挺浪漫的 |
[22:20] | Peaceful walks, cozy fires. | 安静地漫步 温暖的壁炉 |
[22:22] | Stepping in bear shit, being stung by mosquitos. | 一不小心踩到熊屎 被蚊子咬得满身包 |
[22:26] | I guarantee you after two days | 我保证两天后 |
[22:28] | he’ll wish he was back here with me in Babylon. | 他就会后悔没和我去巴比伦 |
[22:30] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我看未必吧 |
[22:32] | He might actually like a change of scene, | 他也许会喜欢换换环境 |
[22:34] | not to mention someone who actually wants to be with him. | 更别说是和喜欢自己的人一起了 |
[22:36] | You know, I told him, | 我跟他说了 |
[22:37] | “I’m glad you’re going out with Dave.” | “我很高兴你和大卫一起出去约会” |
[22:39] | He can’t spend the rest of his life tricking and going to clubs. | 他不能下半辈子都泡在酒吧里 |
[22:43] | It’s time he settled down… and grew up. | 是时候该安定下来 成熟起来了 |
[22:47] | You are so full of shit. | 你太会胡扯了 |
[22:50] | You can’t imagine why two people would want to be together, can you? | 你根本不理解为何两个人要在一起 对吧 |
[22:52] | The desire to fall asleep in front of Jay Leno, | 不就是为了一起看着杰·雷诺的节目入睡 |
[22:54] | and argue over whose turn it is to pick up the dry cleaning. | 或者为了谁去取干洗的衣服而相互争吵吗 |
[22:57] | It’s called not wanting to be alone. | 这叫不愿意一个人孤寂 |
[22:59] | Knowing that you’re loved. | 喜欢被爱的感觉 |
[23:00] | Apparently a lot of us need that. | 显然很多人需要这种感觉 |
[23:03] | Including Michael. | 包括迈克 |
[23:05] | So promise me you won’t fuck it up for him. | 所以你要保证你不会坏他的事 |
[23:13] | You ran into my lane, you stupid ass! | 你跑到我的道上了 蠢货 |
[23:15] | I couldn’t see you. I forgot my contacts. | 我看不见你 我忘了我的接应了 |
[23:17] | Faggot. | 基佬 |
[23:21] | Hey, Taylor. Aren’t you gonna take a shower? | 嘿 泰勒 你不洗澡吗 |
[23:23] | I have to finish a paper for Nessler. | 我得完成奈斯勒老师的作业 |
[23:25] | You know what a bitch she is. | 你也知道她是个贱人 |
[23:28] | Don’t you wanna check out all the guys’ dicks? | 你不想看看大家的鸡巴吗 |
[23:29] | I know how much you like that. | 我知道你好这口 |
[23:32] | – Hey, what’s that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
[23:34] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[23:35] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪里弄的 |
[23:37] | A piercing parlor on Liberty Avenue. | 在自由大道上的一家穿孔店 |
[23:40] | – Shit. you really are a queer. – I’m not! | -妈的 原来你真是个同性恋 -我不是 |
[23:43] | – Yeah, then why do you have a nipple ring? – I wanted it. | -是吗 那你为何要穿乳环 -我喜欢 |
[23:47] | Yeah, so your fudge-packing friends can | 是啊 这样你的同类就可以 |
[23:48] | pull on it while they’re butt-fucking you? | 一边拉你的乳环一边操你的屁眼吗 |
[23:51] | How do you know so much about what faggots do, | 你怎么对基佬的事知道这么多 |
[23:53] | unless you are one! | 难不成你也是吗 |
[24:01] | – Come on, get up! – Bitch! | -来啊 起来 -贱人 |
[24:03] | – Come on! – You fucking son of a bitch. | -好了 -你个狗娘养的 |
[24:07] | You fuck! I’m gonna kill you, you fucking– | 我要宰了你 你他妈的… |
[24:35] | You really built this place yourself? | 这房子真的是你自己盖的吗 |
[24:39] | Most of it. | 大部分都是 |
[24:41] | I’m good with my hands. | 我”手上功夫”不错 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我注意到这一点了 |
[24:47] | God, how good fresh air smells. | 新鲜空气让人感觉真舒服 |
[24:49] | When was the last time you were in the country? | 你上次来乡村是什么时候 |
[24:51] | We visited a dairy in the third grade. | 三年级时参观过一家奶牛场 |
[24:53] | That’s a long time. | 那的确是很久了 |
[25:05] | Make yourself at home. | 请随意 |
[25:10] | I’m just going to throw this bag upstairs. | 我把这些东西放到楼上去 |
[25:21] | So did you catch that fish or challenge it to a duel? | 那条鱼你是钓的还是赢来的 |
[25:25] | I-I caught that with some friends down in the Florida Keys. | 我和朋友在佛罗里达礁岛群钓到的 |
[25:35] | – Who’s this? – My ex. | -这是谁 -我前… |
[25:39] | Ex-scuba-diving instructor? Ex-figure-skating partner? | 前潜水教练还是前花样滑冰搭档 |
[25:43] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[25:48] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[25:51] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结过婚 |
[25:55] | Yeah, seven years. | 是的 维持了7年 |
[26:00] | And that is my son, Hank. | 这是我儿子 汉克 |
[26:03] | He’s 12 now. | 他现在12岁了 |
[26:07] | He’s, uh, living with his mom down in Oregon. | 他现在和他母亲住在俄勒冈 |
[26:16] | I don’t get to see him too much anymore. | 我很难见他一面 |
[26:19] | So you weren’t always gay? | 所以你并不是一直都是同性恋吗 |
[26:23] | No, I was always gay. | 不 我一直都是 |
[26:27] | Just didn’t want to admit it. | 我只是当时不想承认罢了 |
[26:30] | And being the overachiever that I am, | 作为一个大有成就的人 |
[26:33] | I figured that if I worked hard enough, | 我当年以为只要我足够努力 |
[26:35] | I could become anything I wanted, including straight. | 我想成为什么样的人都可以 包括变成直男 |
[26:40] | So I married Lori. | 所以我和洛丽结了婚 |
[26:42] | And for a long time we were happy. | 在很长一段时间里我们的婚姻都很幸福 |
[26:46] | Built this place together. | 我们一起盖了这个房子 |
[26:50] | But eventually, it became harder to– | 但后来就变得越来越难以… |
[26:53] | to deny who I really was. | 抗拒自己的本性 |
[26:56] | Who I am. | 无法否认自我 |
[27:00] | So I told her. | 所以我告诉她了 |
[27:10] | I-I– it was the only fair thing to do. | 我…只有那么做才公平 |
[27:15] | For either of us. | 对我们双方都是如此 |
[27:18] | She must’ve been really upset. | 她一定很伤心 |
[27:26] | After we split up… | 我们分手之后 |
[27:31] | after we split up, I promised myself that I would– | 我们分手之后 我对自己保证 我会… |
[27:35] | well, that I would be honest with me… | 我会忠于自我 |
[27:39] | and that I would always be honest with anyone else that I’ve loved. | 忠于自己所爱之人 |
[27:46] | Which, I guess, is why I’m telling you. | 我想这也是我向你坦白一切的原因 |
[28:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:14] | Must be all this fresh air. | 肯定是因为新鲜空气的影响 |
[28:46] | Aren’t you going to dive in, join the fun? | 你不打算也加入来乐一乐吗 |
[28:48] | I already took a bath, | 我已经洗过了 |
[28:49] | but if you want to jump in, I promise I won’t look! | 但要是你想洗一洗 我保证不会偷看的 |
[28:52] | You and everybody else. | 其他人也不会看的 |
[28:54] | You two wallflowers. | 你们别光看啊 |
[28:57] | Come on in, the suds are great! | 快过来 泡沫擦起来好舒服 |
[29:00] | Look what I found. | 瞧瞧我发现了什么 |
[29:03] | My rubber ducky! Quack, quack! | 塑胶小鸭 嘎嘎 |
[29:10] | That’s pathetic. | 真是太可悲了 |
[29:11] | I thought “Studs N Suds” was your favorite contact sport. | 我还以为”泡沫种马”是你最爱的接触性运动呢 |
[29:14] | What? A bunch of fags sliding around in their shorts? | 什么 一帮基佬穿着短裤钻来钻去的吗 |
[29:16] | You always seemed to enjoy yourself when Michael was here. | 迈克在的时候你似乎就玩得很开心 |
[29:19] | But I guess it’s not as much fun scoring | 我猜是因为你的小跟班不在场 |
[29:21] | without your little audience of one, is it? | 你玩起来才觉得没什么意思吧 |
[29:24] | You know, as the great French philosopher | 有一个伟大的法国哲人 |
[29:27] | Roquefort or, what was it, Camembert | 忘了是叫洛克福还是叫卡门培尔 |
[29:29] | once said, “It is not enough to trick. | 曾经说过 “你无法尽情玩乐 |
[29:31] | Your best friend must also go home alone.” | 因为你的挚友早已独自回家” |
[29:36] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[29:39] | I haven’t thought about Michael once tonight. | 我今晚一次都没想过迈克 |
[29:41] | Hey, what do you know? | 真是没想到啊 |
[29:42] | Just like when he’s here! | 就跟他在的时候一样 |
[30:02] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[30:03] | Why? Should I? | 怎么 我应该记得吗 |
[30:04] | We did it at the baths a couple weeks ago. | 我们几周前在浴室做过一次 |
[30:09] | – I must’ve been very desperate. – Fuck you! | -我当时肯定是饥不择食了 -操你妈的 |
[30:17] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁啊 |
[30:25] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[31:08] | What are you doing, you crazy fuck? | 你在干什么 你个疯子 |
[31:34] | Oh, God. That was incredible. | 天啊 刚刚实在是太爽了 |
[31:38] | And they said I’d never be any good at outdoor sports. | 谁说我不擅长户外运动的 |
[31:47] | Don’t go, don’t go. | 别起来 别起来 |
[31:50] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[31:51] | but I have to warn you, | 但我得提醒你 |
[31:52] | a girl scout troop comes through here everyday. | 有一队女童子军每天都会从这里经过 |
[31:54] | – Holy shit! – I’m kidding! | -我操 -我开玩笑的 |
[31:56] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[31:57] | We can stay here forever, if you like. | 只要你愿意 我们可以一直在这儿躺着 |
[32:02] | I’d like. | 我愿意 |
[32:08] | You know, I was really nervous about coming up this weekend. | 我本来对于这周末要来这里一直很紧张 |
[32:14] | But it turns out I had no reason to be. | 事实证明我根本没必要紧张 |
[32:17] | Good. So we can go away together again sometime. | 很好 以后我们可以一起出去玩 |
[32:25] | – Maybe. – You ever been skiing? | -或许吧 -你滑过雪吗 |
[32:27] | Not really. | 没有 |
[32:29] | – When was the last time you were in New York? – Like, never? | -你上次去纽约是什么时候 -没去过 |
[32:32] | London? Paris? The Amalfi Coast? | 伦敦 巴黎 阿马尔菲海岸 |
[32:34] | – Try Atlantic City, 1983. – Michael. Michael. | -我1983年去过大西洋城 -迈克 迈克 |
[32:39] | There’s a whole world outside Liberty Avenue. | 在自由大道外还有一个精彩的世界 |
[32:43] | I’d like to show it to you, if you’d let me. | 只要你愿意 我可以带你去看 |
[32:49] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[32:53] | we swim. | 我们去游泳 |
[32:55] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[32:58] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 快来啊 |
[33:04] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[33:21] | Guess what I’m doing? | 猜猜我在干什么 |
[33:23] | Rubbing pink stuff all over the poison ivy | 估计是在给满身的红肿过敏涂药吧 |
[33:25] | you got when that bear chased you through the woods. | 那毒素还是被熊追着满树林跑的时候染上的 |
[33:28] | Basking in the afterglow of having | 沐浴在夕阳余晖下 |
[33:30] | just made love to David under a tree, asshole. | 刚和大卫在树下做过爱 混蛋 |
[33:34] | That sounds like Falcon videopac 77, Man’s Country. | 听上去像猎鹰公司出的色情片《野外欲男》 |
[33:39] | It was incredible. | 真是太爽了 |
[33:40] | – I’ve never had sex outdoors before. – Sure you did. | -我以前从未在户外做过爱 -你当然做过 |
[33:43] | In the back alley behind Babylon. | 在巴比伦后面的小巷里 |
[33:45] | I don’t mean the kind that takes five minutes… | 我的意思不是那种快速性爱 |
[33:47] | with your pants around your knees… | 裤子褪到膝盖 |
[33:48] | and your butt against the bricks. | 屁股抵在墙上 快速完事 |
[33:50] | So how was your weekend? | 你的周末过得怎么样 |
[33:55] | – Dandy. – Yeah? | -好极了 -是吗 |
[33:56] | – How was “Studs N Suds”? – Bubbly. | -“泡沫种马节”怎么样 -都是泡泡 |
[33:59] | Too bad you weren’t there. | 你不在真是太可惜了 |
[34:01] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 到底怎么了 |
[34:02] | – Nothing. – You can’t fool me. Out with it. | -没什么 -你骗不了我 说吧 |
[34:06] | Only if you promise you won’t let it spoil your weekend. | 除非你答应我别让这事破坏你的周末之旅 |
[34:08] | – Michael, hurry up, come on, it’s warm. – Right there. | -迈克 快点 水很暖和 -就来了 |
[34:12] | – What? – I was in an accident, that’s all. | -怎么了 -我出了点事故 仅此而已 |
[34:16] | What kind of accident? | 什么事故 |
[34:18] | I wouldn’t fuck this scumbag, so he rammed my jeep… | 我不肯操一个混蛋 他就撞我的吉普车 |
[34:22] | – twice. – Christ, are you okay? | -两次 -老天 你没事吧 |
[34:24] | Well, I have a minor head wound and a concussion. | 只是头部有点轻伤和脑震荡而已 |
[34:27] | – Oh my God. – Now you promised | -天啊 -你已经保证过了 |
[34:28] | you wouldn’t let it spoil your weekend, | 你不会让这事破坏你的周末 |
[34:30] | so don’t you even think | 所以别想着 |
[34:31] | about cutting your trip short and coming back here. | 缩短度假时光 匆匆赶回来 |
[34:34] | You and doc just enjoy your poke in the pines. | 你只管和医生在树林里尽情狂操吧 |
[34:38] | Bye, Mikey. | 拜拜 小迈 |
[34:44] | Are you coming in? | 你要来吗 |
[34:46] | What– what’s up? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[34:49] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[35:03] | My God, what happened to the car? | 我的天呐 这车是怎么了 |
[35:06] | Some asshole in a jeep backed into me. | 一个开吉普的狗杂种倒车撞的 |
[35:09] | Did, did you get his information? | 你看清楚他的车牌信息了吗 |
[35:11] | It was dark, honey. | 当时天太黑 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | He drove off before I could see him. | 我还没看清 他就逃逸了 |
[35:17] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你要去哪儿 -出去 |
[35:20] | No, you’re not leaving this house. | 不 你休想离开家门 |
[35:23] | What? So now I’m a prisoner? | 怎么 现在我成囚犯了吗 |
[35:24] | I heard what happened at school, Justin, yesterday. | 我听说昨天学校发生的事了 贾斯汀 |
[35:26] | – Your principal called. – So? | -你们校长打电话过来了 -所以呢 |
[35:29] | So? So now you’re flaunting yourself in front of everyone? | 所以你现在当着大家的面炫耀自己是基佬吗 |
[35:32] | I was not “Flaunting myself”, dad. | 我没有炫耀自己是基佬 爸爸 |
[35:35] | Besides, Chris Hobbs is the one who started it. | 更何况是克里斯·霍布斯先挑事的 |
[35:37] | You know what? I don’t care who started it. | 知道吗 我才不管是谁先挑事的 |
[35:40] | You’re not going back there. | 你别想再回学校了 |
[35:42] | What? | 什么 |
[35:43] | We’re sending him away to school. | 我们要送他去寄宿制学校 |
[35:47] | It’s time you learned some discipline. | 你是时候该学点规矩了 |
[35:49] | How to be a man. | 怎样当一个男人 |
[35:51] | I know all about discipline. | 我对规矩再清楚不过了 |
[35:54] | And you should see me take it like a man. | 你该看看男人进入我身体时的样子 |
[35:56] | – Craig! – It’s all right, mom. It didn’t hurt. | -克雷格 -没事的 妈 不疼 |
[36:00] | If you want to hit me, go right ahead. | 如果你想揍我 只管来 |
[36:03] | Only I’m not going to cry like some little faggot. | 但别指望我哭得像个基佬一样 |
[36:06] | And if you want to send me away, that’s all right, too. | 如果你想把我送走 也没什么大不了的 |
[36:08] | ‘Cause I bet more butt-fucking goes on in boarding school… | 因为我敢打赌 寄宿学校里的操屁眼行为 |
[36:11] | than in the back room of Babylon. | 只会比巴比伦的暗室里更多 |
[36:13] | But whatever you do, | 但是不管你做什么 |
[36:16] | it’s not gonna matter. | 都无法改变一件事 |
[36:17] | ‘Cause I’ll still be your queer son. | 因为我始终是你的同性恋儿子 |
[36:35] | Have some tea. | 喝点茶吧 |
[36:38] | It’s too hot. | 太烫了 |
[36:39] | – Here, put this ice bag on your head. – That’s too cold. | -来 把冰袋敷额头上 -太凉了 |
[36:43] | What are you, Goldilocks? | 你难道是挑剔的金发姑娘吗 |
[36:46] | Time for your temperature. Roll over! | 是时候量体温了 屁股翘起来 |
[36:51] | You’re not sticking that thing up my ass. | 别想拿那玩意儿插我屁眼 |
[36:53] | Geez, that accident must’ve really jarred your brain. | 天呐 那事故肯定把你脑子撞坏了 |
[36:55] | It wasn’t an accident. That asshole kept ramming me. | 根本不是事故 那混蛋故意不停地撞我 |
[36:58] | – Did you get his license? – It was dark. | -你看清他的车牌号了吗 -当时太黑了 |
[37:01] | What kind of car was it? | 是什么样的车 |
[37:02] | I don’t know, some silver thing. | 我不确定 银色的吧 |
[37:05] | Oh my God! It was my dad. I know it. | 天呐 是我爸 我很确定 |
[37:07] | I saw his car, it was totally smashed. | 我看到他的车 完全被撞烂了 |
[37:10] | Now why would your father do something like that? | 你爸为什么要做这种事呢 |
[37:12] | Because my mom told him everything. | 因为我妈把事情全部跟他说了 |
[37:14] | He wants to have you arrested and send me away. | 他希望你被逮捕 还想把我送走 |
[37:16] | Don’t be a drama princess. | 别小题大做 |
[37:18] | You’d better be careful just in case. | 你还是小心点好 以防万一 |
[37:21] | Don’t worry about me, I’m invincible. | 不用担心我 我所向无敌 |
[37:23] | Yeah, you also got a concussion. | 是啊 你还有脑震荡呢 |
[37:25] | Well fuck it. It’s party time. | 不管了 现在是派对时间 |
[37:37] | Come on, Teddy, shake your groove thang. | 来吧 泰迪 摇摆起来 |
[37:45] | Hey, guys. Join the party. | 嗨 二位 加入派对吧 |
[37:51] | I thought you were really hurt. | 我以为你伤得很重 |
[37:53] | I am. | 是啊 |
[37:55] | – Michael insisted we come right back. – I told you not to. | -迈克坚持立刻回来 -我告诉过你不用回来的 |
[37:58] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[38:06] | Don’t go after him, Mikey. | 不要出去追他 小迈 |
[38:09] | Don’t ever go after anyone. | 永远不要追任何人 |
[38:21] | – Sorry. – For what? | -我很遗憾 -为什么事 |
[38:24] | Brian. I know what it’s like, his manipulations. | 布莱恩 我知道那种感觉 他的操控欲太强 |
[38:29] | He gets a real kick out of that, doesn’t he? | 他能从中获得快感 是吧 |
[38:32] | You know, I should just turn, walk away and never come back. | 我应该转身离开 再也不回来了 |
[38:35] | Well, that’s one option. | 那也算一种选择吧 |
[38:37] | Unless, of course, you think Michael’s worth fighting for, | 除非 你觉得迈克值得你去抗争 |
[38:39] | which is what you’re going to have to do. | 那么 你只能努力去抗争了 |
[38:41] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[38:44] | I like doing pro bono work. | 我喜欢无偿帮助别人 |
[38:45] | Reminds me I have a heart. | 那会让我觉得我还有良心 |
[38:48] | What is it with Brian Kinney? | 布莱恩·肯尼到底是有什么毛病 |
[38:51] | I mean, sure, he’s good-looking, | 我的意思是 他是长得帅 |
[38:52] | but a lot of guys are good-looking. | 但天下帅哥多的是 |
[38:53] | And he’s got his fucking charm, | 就算他很有魅力 |
[38:54] | but we all have that one when we want. | 但是只要我们想要 我们也都能有 |
[38:55] | – But what is it with him? – I don’t know. | -他到底是什么玩意儿 -我不知道 |
[38:57] | Lindsay says he will do anything | 琳赛说他想做就做 |
[38:59] | say anything, fuck anything. | 想说就说 想操就操 |
[39:01] | No excuses, no apologies, no regrets. | 不找借口 不道歉 不后悔 |
[39:03] | In other words, he doesn’t give a shit. | 换句话说 他屁都不在乎 |
[39:37] | There’s David. | 大卫来了 |
[39:46] | Is there some room on your dance card for me? | 我可以跟你跳支舞吗 |
[39:48] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[39:49] | Not you… you. | 不是你 是你 |
[39:54] | Why, doc. | 天啊 医生 |
[39:55] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你永远不会约我跳舞呢 |
[40:10] | Man, David looks hot. | 天呐 大卫看起来真性感 |
[40:14] | Why is he dancing with Brian? | 为什么他会跟布莱恩一起跳舞呢 |
[40:29] | You don’t dance half-bad. | 你跳得不错啊 |
[40:30] | I dance damn good. | 我跳得简直棒极了 |
[40:32] | Haven’t done it for a while. | 好长时间没跳了 |
[40:34] | You should go out more often. | 你应该多出来活动活动 |
[40:35] | Yeah, well there’s nothing here that interests me. | 但这里没什么能吸引我的 |
[40:38] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么还要来 |
[40:40] | Came to see you. | 来见你的 |
[40:45] | You know, for a guy that was on death’s doorstep, | 对一个一脚跨进鬼门关的人来说 |
[40:46] | you made a remarkable recovery. | 你恢复得倒是相当好 |
[40:48] | Well, I believe in the power of prayer and… drugs. | 因为我相信祈祷和毒品的力量 |
[40:52] | I told Mikey you’d be all right, | 我告诉小迈 你会没事的 |
[40:53] | but he had to come running back. | 但他非要回来 |
[40:54] | What can I say? He’s a sweetheart. | 我能说什么呢 他总是很贴心 |
[40:56] | That’s because you’re all that matters to him. | 那是因为你对他很重要 |
[40:58] | You’re his world, his life. | 你是他的一切 他的生活 |
[41:00] | Everything he thinks about, | 他满脑子想到的都是你 |
[41:02] | everything he dreams about, everything he knows. | 你是他的梦 你是他所知道的一切 |
[41:06] | He’s my best friend since we were 14. | 他从我们14岁时起 就是我最好的朋友 |
[41:08] | That’s 16 years of waiting. | 那是16年的等待 |
[41:10] | He’s been waiting so long, he actually thinks he’s happy. | 他等的时间太久了 他认为他自己很幸福 |
[41:12] | But you and I both know that | 但是你我都清楚 |
[41:13] | he’s never gonna get what he really want, is he? | 他永远都不可能得到他想要的 不是吗 |
[41:18] | And what is that, doc? | 他想要什么呢 医生 |
[41:20] | For you to fuck him. | 他想要你能够操他 |
[41:23] | And don’t tell me you don’t know it. | 别告诉我你不知道 |
[41:25] | And you love knowing it, don’t you? | 你很享受这种感觉 对吧 |
[41:27] | You’ve been around for what, a week? | 你才跟他好了多久 一周吗 |
[41:29] | You think you know him? | 你觉得你了解他吗 |
[41:34] | You don’t. | 你不了解 |
[41:39] | I’d like to. | 但我愿意为此努力 |
[41:42] | But I never will as long as you’re around. | 但只要你在旁边 我就永远不会成功 |
[41:45] | Maybe I should just disappear. | 也许我应该直接消失 |
[41:48] | You’d probably like that. | 你一定很希望我这样吧 |
[41:50] | And he probably wouldn’t think twice about me. | 他可能根本也不会想起我 |
[41:53] | But I’m not going to. | 但是我不会的 |
[41:55] | I’m not going to disappear. | 我不会从他身边消失的 |
[41:57] | Because I want him. | 因为我想要他 |
[42:01] | Even more than you don’t want me to have him. | 比你不希望我拥有他的那种欲望更强烈 |
[42:05] | So if you’re really his best friend, | 所以 如果你真的是他最好的朋友 |
[42:08] | give him a chance to be happy, to have a life. | 那就给他追求幸福的机会 拥有全新的生活 |
[42:13] | His own life. | 他自己的生活 |
[42:17] | Let him go. | 放开他吧 |