时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Hook up, for real? | 见面爽一爽 |
[01:38] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[01:45] | Would you just shoot? | 你能不能快点打 |
[01:46] | Pool is a game of precision and science, my friend. | 桌球要讲究精准和科学 朋友 |
[01:51] | It involves intricate eye-hand coordination, | 打这个需要眼和手的高度配合 |
[01:54] | Geometry, Specific Gravity, | 关系到几何学 比重学 |
[01:57] | Molecular Density… | 分子密度学 |
[01:58] | It’s a fucking ball and stick! | 就是个球[蛋蛋]和杆[鸡巴]而已 |
[02:01] | Will you take the shot, Mikey? | 要不你来打 小迈 |
[02:03] | I can’t, I got to go meet David. | 不行 我要去找大卫了 |
[02:04] | Why doesn’t he ever meet you here? | 他怎么从来不过来找你 |
[02:06] | Um, because he doesn’t like my friends? | 因为他不喜欢我的朋友吧 |
[02:10] | I don’t like your friends. | 我也不喜欢你的朋友们 |
[02:12] | What about his friends? Does he have any? | 那他的朋友呢 话说他有朋友吗 |
[02:15] | – I sunk one! – Yeah, well you’re stripes. | -我打进一个 -滚 你应该打花色球才对 |
[02:17] | Yeah, sure he has friends. | 他当然有朋友了 |
[02:19] | – Have you ever met any? – No. | -你见过吗 -没 |
[02:20] | Maybe he doesn’t want you to. | 可能是他不想让你见呢 |
[02:22] | Hey, there! | 你们好啊 |
[02:25] | Well, at least his friends are his own age. | 至少他的朋友跟他是同龄人 |
[02:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[02:32] | I thought that was a school night. | 明天不是还要上学吗 |
[02:34] | – You’re here. – I’m a grown up. | -你也在这儿啊 -我是成年人 |
[02:36] | Barely. | 不算吧 |
[02:38] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[02:39] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | So what is it? Adopt-a-trick? | 这算什么 收养男宠吗 |
[02:46] | First he’s a one-night stand, | 开始他只是你的一夜情 |
[02:47] | now he’s moved in! | 现在他可搬进你家了 |
[02:48] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[02:49] | Until he grows up? | 直到他成年为止吗 |
[02:50] | Until I figure out what to do with him. | 直到我想出拿他怎么办为止 |
[02:54] | Mikey! | 小迈 |
[02:56] | Tell the doc we miss him. | 告诉那位医生我们很想他 |
[02:57] | – Bye. – Bye! | -拜 -拜 |
[02:59] | – Bye! – See you! | -拜 -回头见 |
[03:04] | That could be him. | 那个可能就是他 |
[03:06] | – Who? – Usemyhole27. | -谁 -「干爆我屁眼27号」 |
[03:08] | Usemyhole27? What does that mean, | 「干爆我屁眼27号」 什么意思 |
[03:10] | Like 26 other guys have used his hole before you? | 在你之前有26个人干过他的屁眼了吗 |
[03:12] | No. He’s my cyber-boyfriend. | 不是 他是我的网恋男友 |
[03:15] | Swimmer’s build, Leo-like smile. | 游泳选手的身材 里奥式的笑容 |
[03:18] | It’s the best imaginary-sex I ever had. | 他是我最赞的虚拟性爱对象了 |
[03:22] | – But now it’s over. – How come? | -但是现在玩完了 -怎么了 |
[03:24] | – Because he wants to meet me. – So? | -因为他想跟我见面 -所以呢 |
[03:26] | So! I’m nothing like my profile, so. | 我跟我在网上的简介完全不相符 |
[03:30] | Big, smooth, | 强壮 皮肤光滑 |
[03:31] | 6’2″, 195 pounds, | 1.88米 88.5公斤 |
[03:33] | four percent body fat… | 4%的体脂比 |
[03:35] | Uncut. | 未割包皮 |
[03:37] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[03:38] | I think I did it with you just last week. | 我觉得我上周跟你在网上做过 |
[03:41] | Eww! | 真恶心 |
[03:42] | How was I? | 我表现怎么样 |
[03:45] | Did you ever consider just telling him the truth? | 你有没有想过告诉他真相 |
[03:47] | Uh, what? What, that I’m a big, nelly bottom | 告诉他什么 我是一个不折不扣的娘受 |
[03:49] | who wishes he were a beefy brutal top, | 但是想变成一个肌肉发达的冷酷攻吗 |
[03:52] | and never will be? | 而且根本就没戏 |
[04:01] | Yes, hello. This is Lindsay Petersen. | 你好 我是琳赛·彼得森 |
[04:03] | I need to talk to Dr. Persaud about Gus. | 我得和佩尔绍德医生谈谈关于盖斯的事 |
[04:05] | Oh, God! He’s throwing up again. | 天啊 他又吐了 |
[04:07] | It’s Okay, it’s Okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[04:08] | It’s Okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[04:10] | He’s burning up, honey. | 他发烧了 亲爱的 |
[04:11] | Our baby’s sick and I have to… | 我们的孩子病了 我必须… |
[04:13] | They want us to leave our number and when she calls in, | 他们让我们留下电话 等她回复后 |
[04:15] | – they’ll give her the message. – Give it to me. | -他们再通知她 -电话给我 |
[04:17] | Hello, uh, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么 |
[04:18] | Hi, Carol. This is Melanie Marcus. | 你好 卡罗 我是茉蕾妮·马库斯 |
[04:21] | Listen, we need to reach Dr. Persaud. | 听着 我们必须联系上佩尔绍德医生 |
[04:22] | Doesn’t she usually leave her pager on? | 她平时都开着传呼机的吧 |
[04:24] | Okay, great. Then I’d appreciate it | 好的 太好了 我不挂电话 |
[04:26] | if you’d please contact her while I wait on the line. | 麻烦你帮我联系一下她 |
[04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:39] | Hello, Dr. Persaud? | 你好 佩尔绍德医生 |
[04:40] | Hi, it’s Lindsay Petersen. | 你好 我是琳赛·彼得森 |
[04:41] | Yeah, it’s Gus he has a fever, 102, | 是的 盖斯发烧了 38.9度 |
[04:43] | and he’s been throwing up… | 他还一直吐 |
[04:45] | Yes, all right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:48] | She says that we have to go to the hospital right away. | 她说我们必须马上去医院 |
[04:49] | Okay, Okay. Listen. It’s going to be all right. | 好的 听着 会没事的 |
[04:51] | – I’ll get the keys, you get his blanky. – Okay. | -我去拿钥匙 你去拿毛毯 -好的 |
[04:54] | Brian’s home. | 布莱恩回来了 |
[04:56] | You mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[04:59] | My mom says “hi.” | 我妈跟你问好 |
[05:04] | Brian says “hi”, too. | 布莱恩也向你问好 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:09] | So, does dad ask about me? | 爸爸问起过我吗 |
[05:14] | Oh, is he still mad? | 他还在生气吗 |
[05:18] | Can you talk to him? Make him understand? | 你能不能跟他谈谈 让他理解 |
[05:24] | No, no I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[05:27] | I can’t come home. | 我不能回家 |
[05:28] | Not if he still feels that way. | 他要是还那样 我就不能回家 |
[05:31] | Mom? Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[05:34] | I’m going to go. | 我要挂了 |
[05:36] | Give Molly a kiss for me. | 帮我亲莫莉一下 |
[05:40] | Yeah, you too. | 好的 你也是 |
[05:50] | You know, it’s, uh, really not worth crying about. | 其实这种事并不值得哭 |
[05:56] | I wasn’t crying. Just my allergies. | 我没哭 只是有点过敏 |
[06:02] | Your father’s an asshole who treats you like shit, | 你爸是个混蛋 他对你跟屎一样 |
[06:05] | he practically killed me. | 他还差点杀了我 |
[06:07] | I say forget about him. | 要我说 忘了他吧 |
[06:09] | Yeah, but he’s my dad. | 可他是我爸啊 |
[06:10] | I mean, could you forget about your father? | 你能忘掉你爸吗 |
[06:12] | I already did, a long time ago. | 我很早以前就把他忘了 |
[06:14] | You mean you never see him, or talk to him? | 你再也没见过他 没跟他说过话吗 |
[06:16] | What for? | 为什么要见 |
[06:17] | Just to hang out. Be together. | 待在一起 相处相处 |
[06:20] | Just because he got my mother pregnant | 就因为他把我妈搞怀孕了 |
[06:22] | doesn’t mean that there’s some special bond between us. | 并不意味着我跟他有什么特殊感情关系 |
[06:25] | He served his purpose. | 他完成了他的使命 |
[06:26] | That’s all he was good for. | 他也就这点用途了 |
[06:29] | I could never feel that way about my dad. | 我永远无法用同样的方式来看待我爸 |
[06:33] | Well then you’ll always be hurt. | 那受伤的永远是你 |
[06:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:43] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[06:46] | Yeah, hold on, he’s right here. | 是的 等等 他在 |
[06:49] | It’s Lindsay. She sounds upset. | 是琳赛 她好像很不安 |
[06:56] | – Quit it. – I can’t help it. | -别闹了 -我情不自禁啊 |
[06:57] | I see you, I just want to take a bite. | 看到你我就想咬一口 |
[07:00] | Who called? | 谁打的电话 |
[07:01] | Oh, my ex. | 我前妻 |
[07:04] | Lori? | 洛丽吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I told her all about you. | 是的 我跟她说了关于你的很多事 |
[07:06] | – What did you say? – I said you were smart, | -你跟她说了什么 -我说你很聪明 |
[07:08] | you were funny and you were sexy. | 很有趣 而且很性感 |
[07:09] | I thought you stopped lying to your wife. | 我还以为你不再对你老婆撒谎了呢 |
[07:11] | Come on, let’s go to bed. | 来吧 我们去床上 |
[07:14] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[07:15] | Which? Let me see. | 谁 给我看看 |
[07:17] | The people in the picture. They look nice. | 相片上的这些人 看起来很不错 |
[07:18] | They look…straight. | 他们应该是直的吧 |
[07:20] | That’s Laura and Steve. | 这是劳拉 这是斯蒂夫 |
[07:22] | This is on New Year’s eve. | 这是新年前夜拍的 |
[07:23] | Steve’s a urologist, Laura works at Pitt. | 斯蒂夫是泌尿科医生 劳拉在匹兹堡大学工作 |
[07:25] | They’re really good friends of mine. | 他们都是我的好朋友 |
[07:26] | So how come I’ve never met them? | 怎么我没见过他们 |
[07:27] | Oh, I don’t know. Do you want to meet them? | 不知道 你想见他们吗 |
[07:30] | I don’t know. Do you want me to meet them? | 不知道 你希望我见他们吗 |
[07:33] | – What’s with you? – Nothing. | -你这是怎么了 -没什么 |
[07:37] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[07:38] | I was driving over here tonight with my bag of stuff for tomorrow, | 我今晚带着明天要用的东西 开车过来时 |
[07:41] | and I just started to feel like somebody’s little secret. | 我觉得我像某人的小秘密一样见不得光 |
[07:42] | You know, it’s always just the two of us. | 总是只有我们两个相处 |
[07:45] | Well I have to admit, I kind of enjoy it that way, | 我必须承认 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[07:47] | just having you all to myself. | 你完全属于我一个人 |
[07:49] | But if you want to be with other people… | 但是如果你想跟其他人一起相处 |
[07:52] | No, it’s Okay. I’m sor… | 不 不用了 抱歉… |
[07:54] | I-I never should have brought it up. | 我不该提这事儿的 |
[07:56] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你提了 |
[07:58] | What are you doing Saturday night? | 周六晚上你有安排吗 |
[08:01] | – Saturday night? – Yeah, we’ll have a dinner party. | -周六晚上 -对 我们要办个晚宴 |
[08:04] | I’ll introduce you to the gang. | 我想带你融入我的朋友圈 |
[08:05] | The gang? No, that’s okay. | 朋友圈 不用了 没事的 |
[08:07] | No, it’s a great idea! | 不 这是个好主意 |
[08:08] | You know, I-I want them to know you. | 我想让他们认识你 |
[08:10] | And you should know them. | 你也应该认识他们 |
[08:27] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[08:29] | Who the hell are you? How… H-how’d you get in here? | 你是谁啊 你怎么进来的 |
[08:31] | I asked the question first! | 是我先问的 |
[08:32] | What the fuck do you think you deleting me? | 你他妈删掉我是怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Don’t you recognize me? | 认不出我是谁吗 |
[08:37] | I’m “Pitts… 9×6.” | 我是「匹兹9×6」 |
[08:40] | How do you know my secret screen name? | 你怎么知道我的网名 |
[08:42] | Well, dude, I am your screen name. | 老兄 我就是你的网名 |
[08:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:45] | Did… did Ted put you up to this? | 是泰德叫你来耍我的吗 |
[08:46] | Profile, big, smooth, | 简介 强壮 皮肤光滑 |
[08:49] | 6’2″, 195 pounds, | 1.88米 88.5公斤 |
[08:52] | four percent body fat, | 4%体脂比 |
[08:54] | Uncut. | 未割包皮 |
[08:57] | Okay. Okay, I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[09:00] | Michael and Ted read my profile | 迈克和泰德看了我的简介 |
[09:02] | a-and they paid you to come here | 然后花钱请你来这儿 |
[09:03] | and mess with my head. | 扰乱我的大脑 |
[09:05] | Well, my grip on reality | 但我认清现实的能力 |
[09:06] | is a little tighter than everyone seems to think. | 可比他们以为的要强多了 |
[09:09] | Okay? Pitts doesn’t exist. | 明白吗 匹兹根本不存在 |
[09:11] | He… he’s a fantasy. | 他是幻想出来的 |
[09:12] | A figment of my…overactive…imaginat… | 是我过度活跃的思维 想象出来的 |
[09:18] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[09:20] | It’s true! You really are… | 你还 真的是… |
[09:23] | 9×6… | 9英寸长 6英寸粗 |
[09:24] | Thanks to you. | 多谢你了 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Okay. I mu… I must be dreaming. | 我 我一定是在做梦 |
[09:30] | – I don’t… – These are some hot tapes. | -我没想… -这些色情片可真劲爆 |
[09:33] | “Dawson’s crack.” | 《屁股缝时代》 |
[09:35] | Mind if I pop it in? | 播放一下不介意吧 |
[09:36] | Oh my god, I’ve completely cracked. | 天呐 我肯定是疯了 |
[09:39] | I’m talking to my s-screen name. | 我在和我的网名对话 |
[09:41] | Okay, w-what is going on? What are you doing here? | 到底怎么回事 你来这儿干什么 |
[09:43] | Well I almost wasn’t. You were about to delete me. | 我差点就来不了了 你刚要删了我 |
[09:45] | Oh. well I’m very sorry, | 那还真是非常抱歉 |
[09:47] | But I’m… I’m through with you. | 不过 我得和你断交了 |
[09:50] | But I’m a hottie! Everybody on-line wants me. | 我可是性感大帅哥 网上人人都想要我 |
[09:52] | Exactly. They want you, the fantasy. | 是啊 他们想要的是你 虚构的存在 |
[09:54] | Not me, the real person. It’s pathetic, | 不是我 真实的存在 这太可悲了 |
[09:56] | My screen name has more fun that I do! | 我的网名比我玩得还爽 |
[09:58] | You said you wished you could be a beefy, brutal top | 是你说你想当一个肌肉发达的冷酷攻 |
[10:03] | instead of a big, nelly bottom. | 而不是一个不折不扣的娘受 |
[10:06] | Well, if I could teach you | 要是我能教你 |
[10:09] | how to be like me, | 怎么变得像我一样 |
[10:10] | will you let me live? | 你能别删了我吗 |
[10:13] | But I’m not like you. | 可我一点都不像你 |
[10:17] | I came from somewhere, didn’t I? | 可你幻想出了我 不是吗 |
[10:22] | Here we go. | 这边 |
[10:25] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[10:28] | What are his symptoms? | 他有什么症状 |
[10:30] | Uh, diarrhea, vomiting, fever. | 上吐下泻 还发烧 |
[10:32] | Do you know how high? | 烧到多少度 |
[10:33] | Just under 102 the last time we checked. | 之前测有38.9度 |
[10:35] | We’re worried about dehydration. | 我们怕他会脱水 |
[10:37] | All right, let’s get him checked out. | 好的 我们会帮他检查一下 |
[10:39] | Which one of you is the mother? | 你们谁是他妈妈 |
[10:41] | Uh, well… well, I’m the birth mother. | 我 我是他的生母 |
[10:43] | Why don’t you go back with him then? | 你和他一起去检查 |
[10:45] | And you can wait here. | 你在这等消息 |
[10:46] | Actually, we’re raising him together. | 实际上 我们是一起抚养他的 |
[10:47] | We’re a couple. | 我们是一对 |
[10:49] | Well, in that case, do you have adoption papers? | 这样的话 你有收养证明吗 |
[10:51] | – Adoption? – He means for me. | -收养 -他是指我 |
[10:53] | No, not yet. We plan to file… | 还没有 我们正打算去登记… |
[10:55] | I’m sorry, But we can only allow | 很抱歉 我们只能让 |
[10:56] | the child’s legal guardians be with him. | 孩子的法定监护人陪着他 |
[10:58] | Fine. Let’s stop talking. | 好吧 别废话了 |
[10:59] | Just take him. Now, okay? | 赶紧带他去检查好吗 |
[11:00] | – I’ll run back out the minute I know anything. – Okay. | -有消息我就立刻通知你 -好的 |
[11:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:24] | Excuse me, I-I need to go back there. | 不好意思 我也得过去一趟 |
[11:25] | You see, my partner forgot our baby’s blanket | 我的伴侣把孩子的毯子落在这了 |
[11:27] | and I don’t want him to be any more upset than… | 我不想让他更不安… |
[11:29] | Look… Miss-s-s… or whatever you are, | 听着 不管你是男是女 是人是鬼 |
[11:33] | I believe it was already explained to you | 我们已经向你解释得很清楚了 |
[11:35] | that only the child’s parents or legal guardians | 只有孩子的父母或者法定监护人 |
[11:37] | are permitted to be with him. | 才能陪同他做检查 |
[11:41] | A-and I believe it needs to be explained to you | 我也有必要向你说明一下 |
[11:44] | that I’m the one who loves him, and feeds him, | 我也爱他 我养着他 |
[11:46] | and walks him, and plays with him, | 教他走路 陪他玩 |
[11:47] | and changes him, and cleans up his shit, | 给他换尿布 清理他的屎尿 |
[11:49] | and wipes up his vomit, and pays the bills, and… | 帮他擦呕吐物 付账单… |
[11:51] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[11:53] | I stay up half the night worrying | 我大半宿都在担心 |
[11:55] | that he will grow up to be happy and healthy and loved, | 他能否在充满爱的家庭里健康快乐地成长 |
[11:59] | so don’t you dare tell me | 所以别和我说什么 |
[12:00] | I have no right to be with him, | 我没权利进去陪他之类的话 |
[12:02] | You officious, homophobic cunt. | 你个多管闲事的恐同贱逼 |
[12:06] | What’s going on? How is he? | 怎么了 他现在怎么样 |
[12:07] | I don’t… I don’t know. They won’t let me back there. | 我不知道 他们不让我进去 |
[12:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:11] | I’m… I’m not legal, | 我 我不是法定监护人 |
[12:12] | I’m not anything, apparently, | 显然 我什么都不是 |
[12:13] | except going crazy here. | 只能在这里发疯 |
[12:15] | What is that? Your fucking bureaucracy? | 这算什么 官僚主义的无耻作风吗 |
[12:17] | Excuse me, this is the father. | 不好意思 他是孩子的父亲 |
[12:21] | – I’ll take you back. – Well she’s going too. | -我带你进去 -她和我一起 |
[12:22] | No, don’t worry, just go. And… | 没事 不用管我 你去吧 |
[12:25] | Uh, give this to him. | 把这个给他盖上 |
[12:54] | Not even six months old | 我的孩子还不足六个月 |
[12:55] | and already my kid’s a drama queen. | 就已经是个「折腾女王」了 |
[12:58] | Well, at least you know he’s yours. | 至少证明他是你这个基佬的种 |
[13:01] | The good news is he’s all right. | 好在他已经好了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, only I had to go to the hospital myself | 是啊 只是我得一个人跑去医院 |
[13:05] | because someone left their cell phone off. | 因为某人手机一直关机 |
[13:07] | I had to deal with my own crisis. | 我自己也有麻烦事啊 |
[13:09] | David’s throwing a dinner party, | 大卫要办个晚宴派对 |
[13:11] | us and two other couples. One of them is straight. | 我们和另外两对情侣 其中一对是直的 |
[13:13] | – He eats with straight people? – Yeeks. | -他和异性恋一起吃饭 -恶心 |
[13:15] | You never know where their hands have been. | 你永远不知道他们的手都摸过哪里 |
[13:18] | So w-what’s the problem? | 问题在哪儿来着 |
[13:21] | The problem is what’ll I talk about? | 问题在于到时候我要聊什么啊 |
[13:23] | What do we talk about? | 就聊我们平常聊的啊 |
[13:24] | What we’ve done, | 我们干了什么 |
[13:25] | who we’ve done, who we want to do. | 干了谁 想要干谁 |
[13:28] | These people aren’t like us. | 那些人和我们不一样 |
[13:30] | They’re professors and doctors and things. | 他们都是教授啊 医生啊什么的 |
[13:32] | We’re things. | 我们也不赖啊 |
[13:39] | Couturiers to disco trash. | 迪斯科女装的设计师 |
[13:41] | The thing is, after two minutes | 问题是 两分钟后 |
[13:43] | it’ll be painfully obvious that I don’t fit in, | 肯定就悲剧地显出我和他们格格不入 |
[13:45] | and David’ll dump me on the spot. | 大卫会当场甩了我 |
[13:47] | Then we better get busy. | 那我们得认真研究一下了 |
[13:49] | Right, professor Higgins? | 对吧 希金斯教授 |
[13:51] | Right, Pickering. | 没错 皮克林 |
[13:52] | We’ll turn you from a simple flower girl into a lady! | 我们要把你从懵懂的女孩变成成熟的女人 |
[13:56] | Speaking of ladies, get to work! | 说到女人 赶紧练 |
[14:01] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈跑来这里干什么 |
[14:03] | Turning you from a candy-ass into a stud. | 让你从小白脸变成性感猛男 |
[14:06] | Now let’s see you spread ’em. | 现在练起来吧 |
[14:08] | – Now! – Right. | -马上 -知道了 |
[14:18] | What’s with G.I. Jane? | “魔鬼女大兵”是怎么了 |
[14:20] | If he’s not careful, he might actually break a sweat. | 要是他稍不小心 可能真的会流汗 |
[14:23] | Or a nail. | 或者手指甲会断 |
[14:30] | He’s down, for a while anyway. | 他至少暂时睡下了 |
[14:32] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[14:38] | Hon, what are you thinking about? | 亲爱的 在想什么呢 |
[14:42] | Hebrew school. | 送他上犹太人学校 |
[14:45] | He’s still a little young, don’t you think? | 他还太小了点 你不觉得吗 |
[14:52] | No, when I was a kid in Hebrew school, | 不 我小时候在犹太人学校上学的时候 |
[14:55] | Rabbi Protesh used to say to us, | 普罗迪西拉比总是告诉我们说 |
[14:58] | “If you ever forget you’re a jew, | “要是有一天你忘了自己是个犹太人 |
[15:01] | a non-jew will remind you.” | 非犹太人会来提醒你的” |
[15:04] | I always wondered what he meant, | 我一直不明白他是什么意思 |
[15:07] | until Emily Meredith called me | 直到有一天艾米丽·梅瑞狄斯 |
[15:09] | a “Jap” on the playground. | 在操场上叫我”犹太美国小公主” |
[15:10] | Oh, that little bitch. | 太贱了吧 |
[15:13] | Well, then I knew what he meant. | 那一刻我明白了那句话的意思 |
[15:16] | I’d forgotten I was different, | 要不是她”体贴的”提醒 |
[15:19] | until I was so thoughtfully reminded. | 我都忘了我和别人不一样 |
[15:23] | The same thing happened at the hospital last night. | 在医院的那天晚上也是 |
[15:25] | Well, they had no right! | 他们没权利那么做 |
[15:27] | Yeah, they did. | 不 他们有 |
[15:28] | They had every right. | 他们完全有权那么做 |
[15:30] | But we have a right, too. | 但我们也有权利 |
[15:32] | To protect ourselves. | 保护自己的权利 |
[15:34] | How? | 怎么做 |
[15:36] | We need to talk to Brian. | 我们要和布莱恩谈谈 |
[15:44] | Miss manners says, | 礼仪上说了 |
[15:45] | “Always be sure to compliment the hostess.” | “夸赞女主人准没错” |
[15:48] | I am the hostess. | 我就是女主人 |
[15:50] | And you look lovely. | 你看上去也很可爱 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | All right, now. Uh, which fork’s for salad? | 哪只叉子是吃沙拉用的 |
[15:58] | Go from the outside in. | 从外面的开始用起 |
[16:00] | I thought you were studying for your calculus exam. | 我以为你在准备你的微积分考试呢 |
[16:03] | I’m taking a break. | 我中途休息会儿 |
[16:04] | Well, get back to work. | 继续复习去 |
[16:05] | Now, where’s the bread plate? | 面包盘是哪个 |
[16:08] | On your left. | 在你左手边 |
[16:10] | Water glass? | 水杯呢 |
[16:11] | On your right. | 右手边 |
[16:15] | Well, as long as I only have salad, bread and water, | 那我只吃沙拉和面包 喝白水 |
[16:18] | I-I’m all set. | 就没问题了 |
[16:20] | All right, now topics of conversation, | 现在说说到时候交谈的话题 |
[16:23] | stay clear of religion | 别谈宗教问题 |
[16:24] | because you never know where everybody stands. | 你不知道别人的立场是什么 |
[16:26] | Avoid politics like the plague, | 谈论政治问题也是禁忌 |
[16:28] | and, uh, you should probably steer clear of the economy as well. | 最好也别谈经济问题 |
[16:32] | Well, so far he should have no trouble, | 这么说目前为止都没什么问题啊 |
[16:35] | Mikey’s never talked about religion, politics | 因为小迈这辈子都没谈过宗教 政治 |
[16:37] | or the market in his life. | 或者经济 |
[16:39] | Well what do I talk about? | 那我还能谈什么 |
[16:40] | Movies are always a safe bet if you want to appear current | 如果你想显得紧跟潮流 聊电影总是比较安全的 |
[16:43] | without sounding controversial. | 同时又不会太具争议性 |
[16:47] | I saw “x-men” six times. | 我看过6遍《X战警》 |
[16:50] | Yeah, uh, somehow I suspect that | 好吧 不过我觉得这部电影 |
[16:52] | won’t “wow” the art house crowed. | 不会让那帮高端人士感到惊艳 |
[16:54] | Look, you’re making too big a deal out of this. | 听着 你把这事看得太重了 |
[16:56] | You show up, you talk, you eat. | 你准时出席 闲话家常 享用美食 就可以了 |
[17:01] | But these are David’s best friends. | 但那些人可是大卫最好的朋友 |
[17:03] | You know, I want to make a good impression. | 我想给他们留个好印象 |
[17:05] | And you will, you just have to remember a few simple rules. | 你会的 你只需记住几条简单的规则就行 |
[17:07] | Utensils outside in. | 餐具从外向里使用 |
[17:09] | Don’t talk about anything that matters. | 别说一些太重大的话题 |
[17:11] | Don’t talk with your mouth full. | 吃东西的时候不要说话 |
[17:14] | Oh, what if I burp? | 那我要打嗝怎么办 |
[17:15] | Just cover your mouth with your napkin | 那就用纸巾捂住嘴 |
[17:17] | and say “excuse me” to no one in particular. | 然后泛泛地说句”抱歉”就行了 |
[17:19] | Just be yourself, you won’t have anything to worry about. | 做真实的自己 就不用担心了 |
[17:23] | I just know somehow, some way, I am going to fuck up. | 我有预感 我肯定会以某种方式把这事搞砸 |
[17:27] | Well see, that’s what he means. | 他就是这意思 |
[17:29] | Be yourself. | “做真实的自己” |
[17:31] | That looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[17:34] | Let me talk to him. You know how you set him off. | 让我和他谈 你总能把他惹火 |
[17:36] | Oh, I promise I won’t say a word. I won’t say anything. | 我保证我一句话都不说 绝对保持沉默 |
[17:43] | He seems fine to me. | 我觉得他已经康复了 |
[17:45] | Aren’t you, sonny boy? | 是不是啊 小家伙 |
[17:46] | Thank god, after last night. | 感谢上帝 昨晚那么折腾 |
[17:48] | Yesterday, life and death, today, tea and cookies. | 昨天生死攸关 今天精神百倍 |
[17:51] | They’re good. | 好好吃 |
[17:52] | It’s a mix. | 是混合调制的 |
[17:57] | But it makes you realize how important it is to be prepared. | 不过这事倒是提醒我们有所准备很重要 |
[18:03] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[18:05] | For like what happened with that nurse. | 比如昨晚那个护士不让她进去 |
[18:06] | God, she was a real bitch. | 天呐 她真是个大贱人 |
[18:09] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:11] | Justin, would you like some ice cream? | 贾斯汀 想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[18:13] | No, I’m okay. | 不 不用 |
[18:18] | What are you getting at? | 你到底想说什么 |
[18:20] | Well, it’s something we talked about before gus was born, | 其实是一些盖斯出生之前我们就说好的事 |
[18:23] | only we never got around to doing it. | 只是我们一直没时间去落实 |
[18:27] | Melanie would like to petition for second-parent adoption. | 茉蕾妮想向法院申请成为第二抚养人 |
[18:30] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:31] | Well, I’m not Gus’ bio-logical parent like Lindsay, or Brian. | 我不像琳赛和布莱恩是盖斯的亲生父母 |
[18:36] | So I need to file papers | 所以我需要提起申请 |
[18:38] | to make me his legal guardian. | 成为他的法定监护人 |
[18:39] | Only Melanie can’t get the process going until… | 只是茉蕾妮如果要申请的话 需要… |
[18:42] | You sign papers agreeing to… | 你签字同意… |
[18:45] | gve up your parental rights. | 放弃你作为父亲的权利 |
[18:47] | No way! He’s Gus’ dad. | 不行 他是盖斯的爸爸啊 |
[18:49] | No one’s denying that. | 没人会否认这点 |
[18:51] | You know you’ll always be part of his life, | 你知道你会永远是他生命中的一部分 |
[18:54] | in the same way we’ll always be a part of each other’s… | 就像我们也会永远出现在彼此的生命中 |
[19:03] | You don’t have to convince me. | 你们不用费心说服我 |
[19:04] | Just tell me where to sign. | 告诉我在哪签字就行了 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | You mean you’re actually gonna do it? | 你是说你真打算这么做吗 |
[19:09] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[19:10] | He’ll be better off. | 这样对他比较好 |
[19:12] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么 |
[19:13] | Sign some papers. I’ll have them drawn up. | 签一些文件就行了 我会起草好的 |
[19:15] | – You can’t! – Would you stay out of this? | -你不能这样 -你能别多管闲事吗 |
[19:18] | You’re his father. | 你是他的父亲 |
[19:19] | And I’m teaching him a lesson… | 那我就给他上一课 |
[19:23] | Don’t count on your old man. | 「别指望你老爹」 |
[19:55] | What are you doing with your arm? | 你胳膊干嘛一直举着 |
[19:58] | I call it the “Praise Jesus.” | 我管这个为「上帝祈愿式」 |
[20:00] | Looks like you’re hailing a cab. | 感觉你在拦出租车一样 |
[20:03] | I call it the worst dancing I’ve ever seen. | 我管这个叫「史上最烂之舞」 |
[20:05] | Who asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[20:06] | Don’t get sore. I’m just kidding. | 别生气啊 我开玩笑的 |
[20:09] | See anyone hot? | 看上谁了吗 |
[20:11] | I haven’t seen so many dogs since “101 Dalmatians.” | 上次见到这么多狗 还是在《101忠狗》电影里 |
[20:14] | Hey, what about that guy over there? | 嘿 那边那个怎么样 |
[20:18] | I’d like to housebreak him. | 我倒是想训训那条狗 |
[20:21] | I suppose he’s all right. | 我觉得他还行吧 |
[20:22] | Translation, we don’t have the guts to go after him. | 换句话说 我们可没胆量去追求这种极品男 |
[20:24] | Speak for yourself, loser! | 那是你自己 窝囊废 |
[20:34] | Well, go for it. | 上啊你 |
[20:36] | You made me spill my beer. | 你把我的啤酒弄洒出来了 |
[20:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:39] | Tell him you’ll lick it off his chest. | 告诉他你可以帮他把胸口的酒舔干净 |
[20:41] | What? | 什么 |
[20:41] | I said you spilled my beer, man. | 我说你把我的啤酒撞洒出来了 老兄 |
[20:43] | – Say it! – I-I’ll lick it off your ch-chest. | -说啊 -我可以帮你把胸口的酒舔干净 |
[20:45] | I’d rather have a napkin. | 我宁愿用纸巾擦擦 |
[20:47] | Right, right! Oh, here. | 好吧 给 |
[20:51] | Well, what are you waiting for? Ask him to go home. | 你等什么呢你 叫他跟你回家啊 |
[20:53] | – Hey, dude. – Hey, dude… | -我说 哥们儿 -我说 哥们儿 |
[20:54] | I never say “dude.” | 我从没说过”哥们儿” |
[20:55] | I can tell you want it bad. | 我能看出来你也欲火焚身了 |
[20:56] | I-I-I can tell you want it bad. | 我..我能看出你也欲火焚身了 |
[20:58] | What do you say we get out of here and do the nasty. | 不如我们离开这 做些下流的事怎么样 |
[21:00] | What do you say we get out of here and… | 不如我们离开这 然后… |
[21:02] | You know, um, he’s making me do this. | 那个 是他逼我说的 |
[21:04] | Fucking weirdo! | 你个怪胎 |
[21:09] | Well, that was the most stunning display | 这段表演真是把”愚笨”诠释得淋漓尽致 |
[21:11] | of ineptitude I’ve ever witnessed. | 我这辈子都没见过你这样的 |
[21:13] | – Hey, how’d it go? – Fuck off! | -怎么样啊 -给我滚 |
[21:28] | David, David, David. | 大卫 大卫 大卫 |
[21:32] | At last, the boyfriend! | 终于 男友驾到 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[21:35] | Nonsense, you’re fashionable. | 才没有 来得正合适 |
[21:37] | I’m Laura. Listen, I’ve known David forever. | 我是劳拉 听着 我认识大卫很久了 |
[21:40] | So if there’s anything you need to know about him… | 所以如果你想知道什么关于他的事… |
[21:42] | Good morning, do not listen to Dr. Laura. | 早上好啊 别听劳拉博士胡说 |
[21:45] | I hate when he calls me that. | 我好讨厌他这么叫我 |
[21:47] | – You’ve got a PH.D. – In economics! | -你都拿到博士学位了 -是经济学的 |
[21:50] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[21:51] | Excuse me, sir, do I know you? | 不好意思 先生 我认识你吗 |
[21:53] | Oh, he’s funny! | 噢 他真有趣 |
[21:55] | – And adorable. – And adorable. | -还很可爱 -很可爱 |
[21:57] | You see? She thinks you’re adorable. | 瞧见没 她觉得你很可爱 |
[22:00] | I’m nervous as hell. | 我紧张得要死 |
[22:01] | Relax. Everybody’s going to love you. | 放松点 大家都会爱你的 |
[22:03] | What makes you think that? | 你凭什么这么想 |
[22:05] | Because I do. | 因为我就爱上你了 |
[22:09] | Go, go, go, go. | 过去吧 |
[22:19] | “Insouciant.” | “漫不经心的” |
[22:22] | Unconcerned, nonchalant. | 冷漠 漠不关心 |
[22:25] | That’s what you are. | 说的就是你 |
[22:28] | Insouciant… | 漠不关心 |
[22:33] | “Sycophant”. | 谄媚者 |
[22:34] | Uncaring. | 不予关注的 |
[22:37] | That’s wrong, | 不对 |
[22:38] | It means ass-kisser. | 意思是马屁精 |
[22:39] | It doesn’t say ass-kisser. | 书上才没写马屁精 |
[22:42] | “One who seeks favour by flattery.” | “某人通过奉承别人来获取好处” |
[22:46] | Ass-kisser. | 马屁精 |
[22:48] | Who cares what it says? | 谁在乎上面写的是什么 |
[22:50] | How can you give away Gus? | 你怎么能抛弃盖斯 |
[22:52] | He’ll think you didn’t want him. | 他会觉得你不想要他 |
[22:54] | He’ll be right. | 他这么想就对了 |
[22:57] | I don’t believe you. | 你真让人难以置信 |
[23:00] | I was there the night Gus was born. | 盖斯出生那晚 我也在场 |
[23:02] | I saw you give him a kiss… | 我看见你吻他了 |
[23:03] | Not everyone’s cut out to be a father. | 并不是所有人都是当爹的料 |
[23:05] | Well then what are you going to tell him, | 那你打算怎么跟他交代 |
[23:06] | some day when he’s old enough, why you didn’t want him? | 等他长大以后 你怎么解释你不想要他 |
[23:08] | I’ll tell him the truth. | 我会告诉他实情 |
[23:10] | These two dykes I knew wanted a kid really bad, | 我认识的一对拉拉很想要个孩子 |
[23:13] | so I jerked off into a cup. | 所以我就手淫射进杯子里 |
[23:15] | That’s not all there is to it. | 可不仅仅是这样 |
[23:17] | A boy needs a father. | 一个男孩需要父亲 |
[23:19] | – Believe me, I know. – Yeah, well, | -相信我 我懂的 -是啊 |
[23:21] | you haven’t had a father for almost two weeks! | 你已经快两周没有父亲了 |
[23:25] | Even if he gets angry, | 就算他生我的气 |
[23:27] | even if he isn’t always there, | 就算他不是一直在我身边 |
[23:30] | it’s better than not having one at all. | 总比没有强 |
[23:33] | Yeah, don’t be so sure. | 话先别说得这么死 |
[23:36] | Your father must have loved you. | 你爸爸一定很爱你 |
[23:39] | He probably just… he didn’t know how to show it. | 他可能只是不知道如何表达他的爱 |
[23:43] | Yeah, he knew how to show it all right, | 不 他很清楚如何表达 |
[23:44] | especially after he’d had a few. | 尤其是在他喝过酒后用暴力表达 |
[23:48] | At least he didn’t give you away. | 至少他没抛弃你 |
[23:51] | – “Garrulous”. – Loquacious, chatty. | -“话多的” -多嘴的 爱说闲话的 |
[23:57] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你去哪儿啊 -出去 |
[23:59] | I thought you were going to help me. | 我以为你要帮我学习呢 |
[24:01] | If you want help, call your father. | 如果你想要帮助 给你老爸打电话 |
[24:09] | Whew, when David makes a meal, | 一旦大卫亲自下厨 |
[24:10] | you don’t eat for a week. | 你一周都不用吃饭了 |
[24:12] | Before or after. | 之前还是之后 |
[24:14] | I didn’t know you could cook. | 我都不知道你厨艺这么好 |
[24:15] | Mm, you do have a lot to learn. | 你要知道的可多了去了 |
[24:17] | Give him time and he’ll discover all my little secrets. | 给他点时间 他会发现我所有的小秘密 |
[24:20] | Like underwear. | 比如说内衣 |
[24:21] | Like… | 还有 |
[24:22] | You have an underwear fetish? | 你有内衣情结吗 |
[24:24] | On our last trip together, | 我们上一次旅行的时候 |
[24:25] | he brought an entire suitcase of jockey shorts and socks. | 他带了整整一箱的紧身短裤和袜子 |
[24:29] | Did you all go somewhere together? | 你们都会一起旅行吗 |
[24:30] | Mm, Tuscany, last fall. | 去年秋天去了托斯卡内 |
[24:32] | – We rented a house… – It was fabulous. | -我们租了一套房子 -超级妙的 |
[24:35] | And the food. | 还有那里的食物 |
[24:36] | Oh, she’s still talking about the food. | 她还在对那里的食物念念不忘 |
[24:38] | Try getting six pounds of prosciutto through customs. | 居然想带着6磅的熏火腿通关 |
[24:40] | He exaggerates. | 没那么夸张 |
[24:42] | It was four. | 就4磅 |
[24:43] | – It was six. – Four. | -是6磅 -4磅 |
[24:44] | Six. | 6磅 |
[24:46] | Have you ever been to Italy? | 你去过意大利吗 |
[24:47] | Uh, no, but my uncle Vic spent a lot of time there. | 没有 不过我的维克舅舅在那待过很久 |
[24:50] | Oh, was he on business? | 是商务旅行吗 |
[24:51] | No, Aids. He went there to die. | 不 因为艾滋病 他去那里度过余生 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:58] | Well, it’s not your fault. | 又不是你的错 |
[24:59] | He was really sick, so he… | 他病得很重 所以… |
[25:01] | He decided to take this dream trip to Rome. | 他决定去罗马 完成最后一段梦幻之旅 |
[25:04] | And then the protease inhibitors kicked in and… | 后来蛋白酶抑制剂发挥药效 |
[25:07] | Now he’s at home and he’s fine, | 现在他回到家里 状况很好 |
[25:10] | except for some occasional diarrhea. | 只是偶尔会腹泻 |
[25:16] | I would really like to take Michael away for a while. | 我很想带迈克外出旅行一段时间 |
[25:19] | But, you know… well, he works so hard, and, uh… | 不过 他工作太忙 而且 |
[25:22] | So what is it that you do, Michael? | 你做什么工作 迈克 |
[25:24] | I’m in retail. | 我在零售业 |
[25:26] | Really? where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[25:28] | Um, The Big Q. | “大同超市” |
[25:31] | Just got a promotion. He’s a manager. | 不久前晋升 他现在是经理了 |
[25:34] | The Big Q? | “大同超市” |
[25:35] | Eddie, isn’t that what people call you? | 埃迪 大家不就是这么叫你的吗[大基佬] |
[25:41] | I’ve seen those stores, but I’ve… | 我见过这种便利店 但是 |
[25:42] | I’ve never actually been in one. | 我还从没进去过 |
[25:43] | They sell everything you can imagine. | 那里只有你想不到 没有你买不到 |
[25:46] | But nothing you’d want to buy. | 不过没有一种是你想买的 |
[25:54] | Uh, haven’t I seen you there? | 我是不是在店里见过你 |
[25:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:57] | I know I know you from somewhere. | 我肯定在什么地方见过你 |
[25:59] | Do you shop at The Big Q? | 你去大同超市购物过吗 |
[26:00] | Hardly. | 几乎不去 |
[26:05] | Well, the next time we go someplace, | 下次我们再出游 |
[26:07] | you must come with us. | 你一定要一起去 |
[26:09] | How about Mykonos for July? | 七月一起去米科诺斯岛怎么样 |
[26:13] | Uh, I only get a week off. | 我只有一周假期 |
[26:14] | Oh, you poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[26:16] | That is why I love academia. | 这就是我喜欢学术界的原因 |
[26:17] | We professors get the whole summer. | 我们做教授的可以休整个暑假 |
[26:22] | I should check the seafood paella. | 我得去看看海鲜什锦饭 |
[26:25] | Is everybody okay with shellfish? | 大家对贝类没问题吧 |
[26:26] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[26:27] | – Fine. – Great. | -很好 -好极了 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:30] | That’s where I know you from, | 我想起来了 |
[26:33] | from the White Party! You gave me crabs! | 在白色派对 你还害我染上了阴虱 |
[26:44] | Anyone like some more wine? | 还有人要红酒吗 |
[26:52] | Ready or not? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:55] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情很好嘛 |
[26:58] | The best. | 好到极致 |
[27:01] | I am finally going to be an officially signed, sealed and delivered mom. | 我终于要成为孩子正式的 法定的 亲生母亲了 |
[27:06] | Actually, I’m the one who delivered. | 事实上 生孩子的可是我 |
[27:08] | Hey, two out of three ain’t bad. | 三项占两项也不错了 |
[27:13] | And we owe it all to… oh, Jesus, I can’t believe it. Brian. | 老天 难以置信 这一切还要感谢…布莱恩 |
[27:19] | I always knew he’d come through. | 我一直都知道他会想通的 |
[27:21] | I was sure he’d tell us to go fuck ourselves. | 我还以为他会让我们滚蛋呢 |
[27:25] | Well, I’m sure it wasn’t easy, | 肯定不太好受吧 |
[27:26] | I mean, giving up his rights. | 就这么放弃亲子权 |
[27:35] | He didn’t even seem to care. | 他看起来根本不在乎 |
[27:38] | Oh, I’m sure he cared. | 他当然在乎 |
[27:41] | He loves his son. | 他爱自己的孩子 |
[27:43] | More than he ever thought. | 超乎他自己的想象 |
[27:45] | All that matters, | 最重要的是 |
[27:47] | is that Gus is finally ours. | 盖斯终于彻底属于我们了 |
[27:50] | Both of ours. | 属于我们两个 |
[28:23] | God, I’ve missed touching you. | 天呐 我好怀念抚弄你的感觉 |
[28:55] | Your bet, Tommy. | 下注吧 汤米 |
[28:57] | If I win this hand, the next round’s on me. | 如果赢了这把 下轮酒我请 |
[29:01] | Oh, the next round’s on Tommy. | 下轮酒汤米请 |
[29:03] | That means we’re going to be dry again tonight. | 那意味着我们今晚得口干舌燥 什么都喝不到 |
[29:06] | Call you, raise you 10. | 我跟 加注10块 |
[29:14] | How’s it going, pop? | 怎么样啊 老爸 |
[29:17] | Better days… | 不好 |
[29:19] | and for sure better hands. | 这手牌也不好 |
[29:21] | Say hello to the guys. | 跟大伙打个招呼 |
[29:23] | Hello, guys. | 你们好 |
[29:24] | I’m out. I was bluffing anyway. | 不玩了 反正我刚刚也是虚张声势 |
[29:27] | As if you were fooling anybody! | 说得像你骗到谁了似的 |
[29:30] | What’ll you have, sonny boy? | 喝点什么 乖小子 |
[29:31] | – Beer’s good. – Hold your fire. | -啤酒吧 -先别射了 |
[29:34] | A couple of your best scotches, Mike. | 来两杯最好的苏格兰威士忌 麦克 |
[29:40] | Union hall. | 联盟酒吧 |
[29:42] | So how’s that fancy job of yours? | 你那份体面工作做得还好吗 |
[29:44] | My fancy job’s just fine. | 我的体面工作还行吧 |
[29:47] | I can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨的 |
[29:49] | Leave the complaining to “the warden”. | 抱怨这事就留给你妈那个”监狱长”吧 |
[29:50] | If it was up to her, I’d never have any fun! | 如果由她来决定 我就一点乐子都没有了 |
[29:56] | Listen, um… | 听我说… |
[29:58] | I’m, uh, a little short, you know, end of the month. | 我 手头有点紧 你也知道到月底了嘛 |
[30:01] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[30:20] | You’re a good boy. | 真是个乖儿子 |
[30:22] | I’m keeping strict accounts. Every goddamn penny. | 你给的每一笔钱 我都清楚地记着帐 |
[30:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:29] | Mr. Executive is treating! | 这杯总监先生请 |
[30:41] | Don’t you work too hard, now. | 工作别太卖力 |
[30:44] | Thanks for the advice. | 多谢建议 |
[30:47] | You’ve got to leave some time for the ladies! | 你得留些时间找女人 |
[30:51] | Oh, I always leave time for the ladies. | 我一直都有花时间找女人 |
[30:53] | But don’t let them tie you down, you hear? | 但是别让她们栓住你 听到没 |
[30:55] | Don’t worry about me, pop. | 不用担心 爸 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause that’s what they all want to do, | 不管她们嘴里怎么说 |
[30:58] | no matter what the hell they say. | 心里其实就是想栓住你 |
[31:00] | I think I can handle it. | 我想我能应付 |
[31:08] | You know, you… | 其实 你… |
[31:10] | And me, we… we’re a lot alike. | 我们 我们很像 |
[31:14] | We are? | 是吗 |
[31:17] | We weren’t meant to settle down. | 因为我们都不愿安定下来 |
[31:22] | Sometimes, goddammit, I look in the mirror and I say, | 有时候 我对着镜子对自己说 |
[31:25] | “Jack Kinney, you dumb son of a bitch, | “杰克·肯尼 你这蠢货 |
[31:27] | you should never have been a family man!” | 你从来就不该成家” |
[31:32] | Then why did you? Why’d you marry mom? | 那你当初为何那么做 何苦娶了我妈 |
[31:36] | Why’d you have me? | 又何苦生了我 |
[31:40] | Jesus, you’re a smart kid. | 老天 你这么聪明 |
[31:43] | You mean you never figured it out? | 难道还不明白吗 |
[31:45] | Now come on, sonny boy. Sonny boy! | 过来 乖小子 乖小子 |
[31:50] | You just stay. | 留下来 |
[31:52] | Come on, have another drink with your old man! | 过来 陪你老爹再喝一杯 |
[31:57] | Come on, have another drink. | 来吧 再喝一杯 |
[32:01] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[32:12] | Everyone thinks I’ve gone schizo. | 所有人都认为我精神分裂了 |
[32:13] | I’ve never been so humiliated in my life. | 我从没这么丢过人 |
[32:17] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[32:18] | Deleting you. | 删除你 |
[32:19] | Like I should have done to begin with. | 我一开始就该这么做 |
[32:23] | Don’t I get one last chance? | 不给我最后一次机会吗 |
[32:26] | Think of all the hot sex you scored pretending to be me. | 想想看你假扮成我 性福了多少回 |
[32:36] | Come into my world. | 进入我的世界吧 |
[32:38] | You don’t have a world. You have a web. | 你哪有什么世界可言 你是虚拟的 |
[32:42] | Sign on. | 登录 |
[32:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | But this is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[33:20] | So, which one do you want to talk to? | 怎么样 看上谁了 |
[33:29] | Him, surfer dude. | 他 冲浪小子 |
[33:31] | – So how’s it going? – What are you doing? | -你好吗 -你在干什么 |
[33:34] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你 |
[33:35] | You don’t exist here, remember? | 别忘了 在这里你根本不存在 |
[33:36] | You’ve got to talk through me. | 你得通过我交流 |
[33:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | Give a screen name a little power, he becomes a control freak. | 把大权交给我的网上身份 他就成了控制狂 |
[33:45] | Ask him what he’s got on. | 问问他穿的什么 |
[33:47] | What are you wearing, man? | 你穿的什么 |
[33:52] | Just a jock-strap. | 就一条护裆裤 |
[33:55] | If life were like the internet, | 生活要是像网络里这样 |
[33:56] | half of Pittsburgh would be naked. | 匹兹堡一半的人都得裸奔 |
[33:57] | – Ask him what he’s into. – What are you into? | -问问他喜欢怎么做 -你喜欢怎么做 |
[34:00] | Jacking-off, sucking. | 打飞机 舔屌 |
[34:03] | Just for starters. | 这些只是前戏 |
[34:04] | I could get into that. | 这些我也喜欢 |
[34:06] | – T-tell him, uh… – I know what to say. | -告诉他… -我知道怎么说 |
[34:09] | It’s what you always say. | 就是你常说的那套 |
[34:13] | I’ll throw you down on the bed | 我要把你扔上床 |
[34:14] | and rip that jock-strap off with my teeth. | 用牙齿扯下你的护裆裤 |
[34:16] | You’re making me so hard. | 我硬得要撑爆了 |
[34:18] | Then I’d flip you over and I’d | 然后把你翻过身来 |
[34:19] | slap that tight bubble-butt | 拍打你紧实的翘臀 |
[34:21] | – until you beg me to fuck… you. – Yeah, man. | -直到你求我狠狠干你 -就是这样 |
[34:24] | You’re making me so gorny. | 你让我好”鸡渴” |
[34:26] | So… so gorny? W-what does that mean? | 什么 “鸡渴” 什么意思 |
[34:29] | Sorry, typo. I’m… I’m so horny. | 抱歉 打错字了 我是说”饥渴” |
[34:33] | Hey, Pitts, it’s me. | 匹兹 是我啊 |
[34:35] | Where have you been? | 你最近去哪儿了 |
[34:36] | Oh my god, it’s “usemyhole27”. | 老天 那是”干爆我屁眼27号” |
[34:38] | Yeah, I’ll tell him to fuck off. We’re busy. | 让他滚蛋吧 我们没功夫 |
[34:40] | I still want to be your bottom boy. | 我还是想做你的小受受 |
[34:46] | E-mail your address. | 地址发过来 |
[34:47] | I’ll come over. | 我去找你 |
[34:49] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | Cool. | 很好 |
[34:54] | Do you know what you just did? | 你知道自己刚刚做了什么吗 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[34:59] | I got you a date. | 我帮你搞到了一次约会 |
[35:01] | – Thanks, Dave. – Okay. | -谢了 大卫 -不谢 |
[35:02] | Great dinner, as always. | 美味晚餐 一如既往 |
[35:04] | I’ll call you this week, sweetie. | 我这周会打电话给你 亲爱的 |
[35:06] | Adorable? | 可爱吧 |
[35:09] | – Good night, David. Thank you. – Good night. | -晚安 大卫 多谢你了 -晚安 |
[35:18] | Hey! Don’t clean up. | 嘿 你不用清理的 |
[35:19] | It’s the least I can do, after the mess I made. | 我把晚餐都搞砸了 至少得做点什么吧 |
[35:22] | How was I supposed to know that Javier never told Eddie | 我怎么知道哈维尔没告诉过埃迪 |
[35:24] | he went to the White Party? | 他去过白色派对 |
[35:26] | Well he knows now. | 他现在知道啦 |
[35:28] | Oh, god. There goes my trip to Mykonos. | 天呐 我的米科诺斯岛之旅泡汤了 |
[35:30] | – I’m such a jerk. – Oh, you’re not a jerk. | -我真是个乡巴佬 -不 你不是乡巴佬 |
[35:32] | I am a jerk! iI’ve never been anywhere, | 我就是个乡巴佬 我哪儿都没去过 |
[35:34] | – I’ve never done anything… – So what? | -我一事无成 -那又如何 |
[35:36] | I barely made it through one semester of community college. | 我上个社区大学 都差点撑不过去第一学期 |
[35:38] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[35:39] | Like, I don’t even know which fucking fork to use! | 我都不知道该用哪把叉子 |
[35:42] | Michael, it doesn’t matter! | 迈克 那不重要 |
[35:43] | It matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[35:46] | – Come on. – I-I can’t, I got to go. | -别这样 -不行 我得走了 |
[35:50] | – What? – I forgot my clothes for work. | -什么 -我忘拿我的工作服了 |
[35:53] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[35:54] | Mi… | 迈… |
[36:01] | He’s going to open that door, | 他会打开门 |
[36:02] | take one look at me, and laugh, | 看我一眼 然后大笑 |
[36:04] | right in my face. | 当着我的面 |
[36:06] | – He liked you on-line. – Yeah. | -在网上他很喜欢你啊 -是 |
[36:07] | That’s because he thought I was you. | 因为他以为我是你 |
[36:10] | I’m the Cyrano of cyberspace. | 我就是网络版的西哈诺 |
[36:11] | 出自《大鼻子情圣》 西哈诺因大鼻子而自卑 不敢追求爱情 委托别人来表达爱意 | |
[36:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:13] | Never mind. | 随便谁吧 |
[36:30] | Usemyhole27? | 干爆我屁眼27号 |
[36:37] | Pitts9x6. | 匹兹9×6 |
[36:42] | I guess I’m not what you expected. | 估计我和你想的不一样吧 |
[36:44] | Well, I was gonna say the same thing. | 你倒是抢了我的台词 |
[36:47] | I mean, I-I-I guess you can tell, I’m not a big, beefy top. | 我是说 你看得出来 我不是个猛攻 |
[36:51] | Do I look like a hungry, sub- missive bottom? | 我像个饥渴的小弱受吗 |
[36:55] | Well, you sure had me fooled. | 你倒是把我骗得一愣一愣的 |
[36:56] | I mean, the way you begged to be dominated. | 你竟然那样求我奴役你 |
[37:00] | And the way you made me beg. | 你竟然那样命令我求你 |
[37:03] | You’re the most ruthless pig master I’ve ever talked to. | 你是我聊过的最冷酷无情的主 |
[37:15] | Then what the fuck are you doing standing in front of me. | 那你他妈还敢站着跟我说话 |
[37:19] | Drop to your knees, Pussy boy. | 跪下 小骚逼 |
[37:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 主人 |
[37:33] | Emmett, you can’t keep losing your key. | 艾美特 你不能总是丢钥匙 |
[37:42] | Hey, sonny boy. | 嗨 乖小子 |
[37:44] | Oh shit, you went to see your dad. | 该死 你去见你老爸了 |
[37:46] | Hey, stay here and have a drink with your old man. | 别走 和你老朋友喝一杯吧 |
[37:50] | All right. Come on. Come on. | 好吧 进来 来吧 |
[38:08] | Well, we– we lost the game. | 我们输了 |
[38:12] | Lift up your arms. | 胳膊抬起来 |
[38:13] | There we are. | 就是这样 |
[38:15] | We had a 13 point lead in the last 10 minutes. | 到最后10分钟时 我们本来还领先13分呢 |
[38:17] | Atta boy. | 好样的 |
[38:25] | And the boys down at Electrical, they might strike. | 电子队的那些人 可能会罢工 |
[38:28] | You don’t say. Now your pants. | 可不是嘛 现在脱裤子 |
[38:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[38:33] | Tony Cattera’s thinking about retiring next spring, | 托尼·卡塔拉打算明年春天就退休 |
[38:36] | and if he goes, well you know… | 如果他走了 你懂的… |
[38:38] | Well, good for Tony. | 对托尼来说不错啊 |
[38:48] | Now get in. | 赶快上床躺着 |
[39:08] | You should’ve heard him. | 你真该听听他说的话 |
[39:12] | “How’s my successful son? | 「作为成功人士的我儿子过得怎么样」 |
[39:16] | “I’m a little short of cash.” | 「我手头有点紧」 |
[39:20] | “Never should have been a family man.” | 「我就永远不该成家的」 |
[39:24] | That’s ancient history. Now go to sleep. | 那都是过去的事了 快睡吧 |
[39:29] | He never changes. | 他一直没变 |
[39:32] | Not his bullshit. | 还是满口胡言 |
[39:35] | Not his life. | 还过着那样的生活 |
[39:42] | When are you ever going to learn? | 你什么时候才能吸取教训 |
[39:46] | That’s all he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[39:49] | That’s all he can be. | 他注定是这样的人 |
[40:48] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[40:50] | Honey, you name it. | 你能想象的各种疯狂 |
[40:54] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:56] | Ah, I’ve been staring at the same guy for the last three hours. | 盯着同一个男人看了三个小时 |
[41:05] | There you are. | 来了啊 |
[41:06] | How’d it go? | 那天如何啊 |
[41:07] | This bottom’s on top of the world. | 我这个小受简直爽上了天 |
[41:10] | And I owe it all to you, dude. | 都是你的功劳 老兄 |
[41:12] | What did I have to do with it, dude? | 跟我有什么关系 老兄 |
[41:14] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:16] | I’m never gonna delete you. | 我永远都不会删除你 |
[41:18] | Delete…? Okay. | 删除…好吧 |
[41:20] | Hand over the drugs. | 把毒品交出来吧 |
[41:25] | Shut your hole. | 闭上你的臭洞 |
[41:28] | – Excuse me. – You heard me, | -你说什么 -你听见了 |
[41:30] | Pussy boy. | 小骚逼 |
[41:31] | I want you to go downstairs, | 我要你现在下楼 |
[41:33] | and tell that guy that you’ve been staring at all night | 然后告诉那个家伙你盯着他整个晚上了 |
[41:37] | to get down on his knees | 接着让他跪下来 |
[41:39] | and service your cock. | 好好伺候你的屌 |
[41:43] | – What? – Move it. | -什么 -快去 |
[41:47] | Move it. | 快 去 |
[41:53] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[42:10] | I had my assistant Flag the places for you to sign. | 我让我的助手在你要签字的地方做了记号 |
[42:18] | I need a pen. | 我需要只笔 |
[42:20] | Got one. | 给你 |
[42:26] | There’s no ink in there. | 这笔没水 |
[42:27] | I have one. | 我有只笔 |
[42:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[42:49] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[42:52] | What is it? Sweetie? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[42:54] | Honey, I thought you changed him. | 亲爱的 你不是给他换过尿布了吗 |
[42:56] | I did. Maybe that new formula doesn’t agree with him. | 是啊 可能是新的配方奶粉不合他的胃口 |
[43:04] | Well, I guess we should get on with it. | 我想我们还是办正事吧 |
[43:11] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[43:12] | Brian, please don’t do this. | 布莱恩 拜托 别这样 |
[43:15] | I’m not signing it. | 我不签了 |
[43:18] | W-we had an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
[43:20] | That was before. | 那是之前 |
[43:23] | Gus didn’t exist then. | 那时候盖斯还不存在 |
[43:25] | Oh, god, I knew it. | 天呐 我就知道 |
[43:27] | Brian, You know how important this is to us, | 布莱恩 你知道这对我们有多重要 |
[43:28] | after what happened at the hospital. | 尤其是在发生医院那事之后 |
[43:30] | Well, I’m sorry for that. That was wrong. | 我对那件事很抱歉 那很不对 |
[43:33] | But so is giving up my kid. | 但抛弃我的孩子一样不对 |
[43:36] | Isn’t that right, sonny boy? | 对吧 乖小子 |
[43:52] | Could you use a break? | 要不要休息一下 |
[43:55] | I’m still working off the paella. | 我还在减掉那顿海鲜饭长的肉呢 |
[43:56] | Whoo, I could use a few reps myself. | 我也需要健健身 减减肉 |
[44:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:06] | – Look, I wanted to talk to you… – Michael, I want… | -我想和你谈谈 -迈克 我想… |
[44:08] | – No, I gotta talk to you… – I want to… | -不 我要和你说 -我想… |
[44:09] | – You go first. -Go. | -你先说 -说吧 |
[44:10] | Look, I know I disappointed you. | 听着 我知道我让你失望了 |
[44:12] | No, I let you down. | 不 是我让你失望 |
[44:13] | I’m an idiot and I… | 我是个白痴 而且我… |
[44:14] | I’m a jerk. I was insensitive. | 我也是个笨蛋 我太迟钝了 |
[44:16] | I should have been more sensitive… | 我应该更敏感点才对 |
[44:18] | I don’t really fit in with your friends. | 我和你的朋友合不来 |
[44:19] | I… I don’t know if I ever will. | 我也不知道将来能不能相处融洽 |
[44:21] | When two people live in two separate places… | 如果两个人分居两地 |
[44:22] | We’re from two totally different worlds. | 我们完全是两个世界的人 |
[44:24] | There’s only one thing that we should do. | 我们现在能做的只有一件事 |
[44:25] | I know. I agree. | 我知道 我同意 |
[44:27] | There’s no other choice. | 别无选择了 |
[44:29] | So this is it. It’s over. | 那就这样了 结束了 |
[44:33] | Over? What’s over? | 结束了 什么结束了 |
[44:35] | I want you to move in with me. | 我希望你搬来和我同居 |