时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Hey, see that guy? | 看到那人了吗 |
[00:48] | He just turned 30. | 他才刚30岁 |
[00:52] | That’s what you’re going to look like in a couple days, Mikey. | 过几天你就会变成那德性了 小迈 |
[00:54] | Oh, don’t listen to him, you look like you’re 10. | 别听他胡说 你看起来跟10岁差不多 |
[00:57] | But this strange thing happens on your 30th. | 但一到30岁 就会发生奇怪的事 |
[01:00] | You look great the night before, | 前一晚你看起来还很帅 |
[01:01] | but then you wake up the next morning, | 但第二天早上你醒来 |
[01:02] | and your ass is down to there, | 你的屁股就下垂了 |
[01:04] | And your dick disappears. | 鸡巴也萎缩得快看不见了 |
[01:06] | Well I’m 33. What does that make me? | 我都33了 那我成什么了 |
[01:08] | God, did you guys just hear something? | 天啊 你们听到什么声音了吗 |
[01:11] | Like a voice from the dead? | 好像是个死人在说话 |
[01:13] | I’m glad I didn’t move in with David, | 真庆幸我没搬去跟大卫同居 |
[01:15] | I don’t know how much time I have left. | 我都不知道我还剩多少时间了 |
[01:17] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己当时怎么想的 |
[01:18] | Well, perhaps you were lured by the prospect | 你大概是被你医生男友的 |
[01:20] | of all that chiropractic sex. | 指压按摩性爱所迷惑了 |
[01:23] | The sex wasn’t that great. | 我们的性生活也没那么爽 |
[01:25] | I seem to remember something about a “talented tongue”. | 我好像记得你说他有”绝妙的舌头”之类的 |
[01:28] | and “fantastic fingers”. | 还有”神奇的手指” |
[01:31] | Orgasms that wouldn’t quit. | “高潮迭起” |
[01:33] | All right, the sex was great. | 好吧 和他做爱确实很爽 |
[01:35] | It’s just… it gets boring, you know, | 只是 总是和同一个人做 |
[01:37] | with the same person after a while. | 一段时间后就变得无聊了 |
[01:38] | Well I wouldn’t know. | 这我就无法体会了 |
[01:41] | Well, now I’m ready to do all those things | 不过现在我可以去做那些 |
[01:42] | you can’t do with a boyfriend, | 和男朋友在一起时不能做的事了 |
[01:43] | Like go to the clubs, and go out dancing. | 比如去夜店 去跳舞 |
[01:45] | Go home alone. | 然后一个人回家 |
[01:47] | Hey, busboy! | 嘿 跑堂的 |
[01:54] | Do you think we could get some water? | 能给我们来点水吗 |
[02:00] | What is he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[02:02] | Isn’t he adorable? | 他是不是很可爱 |
[02:04] | The customers love him. | 客人们都喜欢他 |
[02:05] | His ass gets more compliments than the burgers. | 他的翘臀比汉堡还受欢迎 |
[02:08] | ’cause his buns are fresh. | 因为他的小屁股[面包]很新鲜 |
[02:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[02:14] | You live in my room at my mother’s house, | 你住的是我妈的房子 睡的是我的房间 |
[02:16] | you work where I eat. | 在我吃饭的地方打工 |
[02:17] | I can’t get rid of you, can I? | 我甩不掉你了 是吧 |
[02:19] | Blame him. He’s the one who’s making me do this. | 都怪他 是他逼我这么做的 |
[02:22] | He’s just paying off the charges he made on my credit card. | 他只是在还他刷掉的我信用卡上的钱 |
[02:24] | Couldn’t you send him to prison? | 你就不能让他坐牢去吗 |
[02:26] | This is worse. | 留在这里更可怕 |
[02:31] | Where’s David? | 大卫去哪了 |
[02:33] | Um, I think he had a patient. | 他大概有病人吧 |
[02:38] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别跟我打马虎眼 |
[02:39] | It ran its course, Deb, leave it alone. | 那段感情顺其自然地结束了 黛比 别管了 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | So… Emmett, | 艾美特 |
[02:51] | how about those blueberry-banana pancakes you love, honey? | 给你来点蓝莓香蕉蛋饼怎么样 |
[02:54] | Ooh, yes! Yum! | 太好了 美味 |
[02:56] | Ugh, why did I eat those goddamn pancakes? | 我为什么要吃那恶心的蛋饼 |
[03:01] | They’re repeating more than “I Love Lucy”. | 反胃比《我爱路西》重播的次数还多 |
[03:04] | I need to go refill my Claritin. | 我得再买点抗过敏药物 |
[03:09] | Hey, did you see that guy? | 看到那个男人了吗 |
[03:10] | Honey, my gaydar went off the minute he walked in. | 亲爱的 他一走进门 我的「基达」就响了 |
[03:13] | I had sex with him. | 我跟他上过床 |
[03:15] | – You did not. – Did too. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[03:16] | Stop it. Tell me every detail. | 别瞎扯了 告诉我所有的细节 |
[03:19] | It was six months ago, after work. | 六个月前 那天下班之后 |
[03:21] | I stopped off to pick up some bottled water on the way home. | 我回家的路上去买瓶装水 |
[03:23] | that was before I started using the Brita filter. | 当时我家还没安装过滤器 |
[03:25] | Okay, not every detail. | 好吧 不用说所有细节 |
[03:38] | – Sorry. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[03:42] | Don’t want to face the morning without water. | 不想早上起来没水喝 |
[03:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:07] | And that’s the story. | 然后就完了 |
[04:10] | I need to go into a phone booth and jerk off. | 我得找个电话亭 然后打个飞机 |
[04:13] | It was late. I probably looked good to him | 当时太晚了 他能看我顺眼 |
[04:16] | ’cause he didn’t have his contacts in. | 可能是因为忘了戴隐形眼镜 |
[04:17] | Honey, take it any way you can. | 亲爱的 能钓到就别放过 |
[04:19] | Oh, I did. | 我就是那么做的 |
[04:22] | I’m still on the Crixivan, that’s not a problem? | 我在吃茚地那韦[抗艾滋药] 没事吧 |
[04:23] | Good, you won’t have any side effects. | 没事 不会有任何副作用的 |
[04:25] | And then just take two of these? | 这个药服用两片 对吧 |
[04:27] | He must be positive. | 他肯定是艾滋病毒阳性 |
[04:28] | That’s why he has such a good body. | 所以他的身材才会那么好 |
[04:29] | They put them on steroids, you know? | 他们会给艾滋患者使用类固醇 你知道吗 |
[04:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:35] | You were safe, weren’t you? | 你们当时带套了 对吧 |
[04:48] | Mike? We need you in the back, there’s a fire. | 迈克 去仓库帮忙 着火了 |
[04:51] | A-a fire? Holy shit! | 着火了 妈的 |
[05:02] | – Where’s the fire? – Over here! | -哪儿着火了 -这儿 |
[05:05] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[05:07] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:09] | You guys. How did you… | 你们可真是 你们怎么知道… |
[05:11] | Tracy found out. She knows everything about you. | 特蕾西发现的 你的事她都知道 |
[05:14] | Uh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:15] | Not everything. | 不是所有事啦 |
[05:17] | Make a wish. | 快许愿吧 |
[05:29] | Happy birthday, Mike. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[05:33] | Happy birthday, Mike. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[05:40] | They threw a party for me at work today. | 今天同事们给我办了个生日派对 |
[05:43] | That’s cute. | 真有爱 |
[05:44] | Right, like that’s supposed to make me happy, | 好吧 让我知道我的青春年华都已逝去 |
[05:46] | knowing that all my best years are behind me. | 好像我该很开心似的 |
[05:51] | You’re not planning some hideous birthday surprise, are you? | 你没有在准备什么可怕的生日惊喜吧 |
[05:56] | Why would I want to celebrate a tragic event like that? | 我为什么要庆祝这种悲剧呢 |
[05:58] | Good, ’cause I want that day to pass | 这样最好 我希望那天能平静过去 |
[06:00] | without a single reminder that… | 没有任何事情来提醒我… |
[06:03] | I’ll never be young and cute again. | 我再也不可能年轻又可爱了 |
[06:07] | Well, maybe you should have kept the good doctor around. | 那你或许不该跟医生分手的 |
[06:10] | You’ll always be younger than him. | 因为你总是比他年轻 |
[06:11] | – And cuter. – I thought you couldn’t stand him. | -也更可爱 -我以为你受不了他 |
[06:14] | When did I ever say that? | 我什么时候那么说了 |
[06:15] | Every chance you got. | 你一有机会就说 |
[06:16] | Maybe he wasn’t such a bad guy after all. | 也许他不是那么差 |
[06:18] | Well, now’s a hell of a time to tell me. | 现在才这么说真是一点儿都不晚 |
[06:21] | Why? You didn’t break up with him on account of me, did you? | 怎么了 你不会是因为我才和他分手的吧 |
[06:23] | – Course not. – That’s good. | -当然不是 -这最好 |
[06:26] | Because we can’t spend | 因为我们不可能 |
[06:27] | the rest of our fucking lives hanging out together. | 余生都一直混在一起 |
[06:49] | How could you do that? How could you just lapse? | 你怎么能这么做 你怎么会犯这种错误 |
[06:55] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没用脑子思考 |
[06:57] | There was no time to think. | 也没有时间让我思考 |
[06:58] | Well, that’s no excuse. | 这可不算什么好借口 |
[07:00] | I always have a condom, spermi-cidal lubricant… | 我总是带着安全套 润滑剂 |
[07:03] | A bottle of hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel. Great. | 一瓶双氧水和金缕梅护肤酊剂 太棒了 |
[07:05] | So you’re the safe-sex poster boy | 你是安全性爱的代言人 |
[07:07] | and I’m the happy hooker. | 而我是无知的男妓 |
[07:08] | I’m just saying, you have to be careful. | 我的意思不过是 你必须小心防范 |
[07:10] | All right, already. | 够了 别说了 |
[07:11] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:13] | If anything ever happened to you… | 如果你出了什么事 |
[07:17] | You’re too important to me. | 你对我来说非常重要 |
[07:23] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢 小艾 |
[07:27] | Okay, let’s roll up those sleeves. | 来 把袖子卷起来 |
[07:30] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[07:32] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[07:35] | You’re not a regular patient here, are you? | 你不是这里的常规病人 是不是 |
[07:37] | He’s not a regular anything. | 他是个不走寻常路的人 |
[07:40] | I’m just getting tested for moral support. | 我来检查只是提供点精神支持 |
[07:42] | I-I make a point of getting tested every six months. | 我每六个月会去检查一次 |
[07:44] | I’m silly, really, | 我真是够傻的 |
[07:45] | ‘Cause most of my sex is cyber. | 因为我玩的基本都是网络性爱 |
[07:53] | What’s your insurance situation? | 你的医保包括这个吗 |
[07:56] | I’ll pay by cheque. | 我用支票付 |
[07:58] | Address, phone number right on top. | 地址电话就在上面 |
[08:01] | Can we just do this? | 能不能赶紧检测 |
[08:03] | He’s nervous. | 他太紧张了 |
[08:13] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我相信你会没事的 |
[08:15] | That’s what I told him. | 我也是这么跟他说的 |
[08:23] | Okay. We’re all done. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[08:25] | – And now… – We wait. | -现在… -我们等结果 |
[08:33] | Sunshine! | 小阳光 |
[08:35] | Here. Take these on up to your room. | 给 拿到你房间里去 |
[08:37] | – Okey-doke. – My room. | -好滴 -是我的房间 |
[08:40] | Come on, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[08:42] | Back off, huh? | 放手吧 行吗 |
[08:43] | You’re about to be 30 years old. | 你就快30岁了 |
[08:45] | So old. | 好老哦 |
[08:47] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[08:51] | – What are those? – His meds. | -这是什么 -他的药 |
[08:55] | I thought you just got some. | 我以为你刚买了一堆 |
[08:56] | Those little bottles don’t go far | 当你一天吃50片时 |
[08:58] | when you’re popping 50 pills a day. | 这些小瓶子很快就被吃空了 |
[09:00] | You’re on your last refill. | 你补药的次数快用完了 |
[09:03] | I’ll call the doctor. | 我会给医生打电话的 |
[09:05] | Speaking of doctors… | 说到医生 |
[09:06] | That’s a subtle segue. | 你还真会接话 |
[09:08] | Look, I don’t want to discuss this, | 听着 我不想讨论这个 |
[09:10] | It doesn’t concern you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[09:11] | Oh no? I just lost a potential son-in-law. | 没关系吗 我刚少了一个准女婿 |
[09:13] | All you lost was free treatment for osteoporosis. | 你少的只是免费治疗骨质疏松的机会 |
[09:16] | Michael Charles Novotny! | 迈克·查尔斯·诺瓦特尼 |
[09:18] | Uh-oh, middle name, look out. | 哇噢 连中间名都叫了 小心吧 |
[09:21] | You listen to me and you listen carefully. | 你听着 给我仔细听好 |
[09:23] | Do not fuck this up. | 别把这事搞砸了 |
[09:25] | Now I want you to call David right now | 现在我要你马上给大卫打电话 |
[09:28] | And apologize to him for whatever it is you did. | 不管你做了什么 向他道歉 |
[09:30] | What makes you think I did anything? | 你凭什么认定是我的错 |
[09:32] | I’m your mother. | 我是你老妈 |
[09:34] | Mom, David and I had nothing in common | 妈 大卫和我根本就没有共同点 |
[09:37] | except Pantene shampoo and condi-tioner in one | 除了我们都用潘婷洗护二合一 |
[09:39] | And I had to give up my entire life. | 我还得放弃我全部的生活 |
[09:42] | I couldn’t see my friends, | 我不能见我的朋友们 |
[09:43] | – I couldn’t go to clubs. – Good. | -我不能去夜店 -那很好啊 |
[09:46] | Get out before they kick you out, before you turn invisible. | 在你失去存在感 被赶出来前 先主动离开 |
[09:49] | See? Listen to your uncle. | 瞧吧 听你舅舅的话 |
[09:51] | Huh, you want to be like him? | 你想像他那样吗 |
[09:54] | You know what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[09:56] | In a few days you’re not going to be a kid any more, | 再过几天 你就不再是个孩子了 |
[09:59] | hanging out with Brian. | 整天和布莱恩一起鬼混 |
[10:00] | – Why is it always Brian? – You tell me. | -为什么你老提布莱恩 -你说呢 |
[10:04] | I mean, David really cared for you. | 我是说 大卫真的很在意你 |
[10:07] | You could see it in his eyes. | 从他的眼神里就可以看出来 |
[10:09] | Huh, Vic, couldn’t you? | 维克 你说是不是 |
[10:10] | I don’t know, I was too busy looking at his chest. | 我不知道 我忙着看他的胸肌了 |
[10:13] | There’ll be someone else. | 我还会遇到其他人的 |
[10:14] | There’ll always be someone else. | 总是会有其他人出现 |
[10:17] | But there won’t be someone like David every day. | 但像大卫那样的人 不是每天都有的 |
[10:38] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[10:44] | Michael? I have caller I.D. | 迈克 我有来电显示 |
[10:46] | I-I must have pushed the wrong button. | 我一定按错键了 |
[11:01] | You’ve ruined my kid’s life. | 你把我儿子的生活全毁了 |
[11:03] | What, no hello kiss? | 怎么 没个问候吻吗 |
[11:04] | I mean it! | 我是说真的 |
[11:06] | You got something fizzy? | 你有苏打水吗 |
[11:10] | I remember the first time I heard your name. | 我还记得第一次听到你名字的时候 |
[11:13] | Michael says, “There’s this new boy in school, | 迈克说 “学校里来了一个新男孩 |
[11:16] | Brian Kinney.” | 叫布莱恩·肯尼” |
[11:17] | For weeks, that’s all he talked about | 他连续好几周都一直在说你的事 |
[11:19] | “Brian Kinney this, and Brian Kinney that.” | “布莱恩·肯尼这个 布莱恩·肯尼那个” |
[11:22] | Next thing, you’re cutting classes. | 接下来 你们就逃课 |
[11:26] | And then I come home from work one day | 然后有一天我下班回家 |
[11:27] | And I find the 2 of you, 14 and drunk. | 我发现你们两个 才14岁就喝醉了 |
[11:31] | It was then I knew you were trouble. | 那时候我就知道你是个祸害 |
[11:34] | And you haven’t disappointed me a day since then. | 从那以后你还真没让我失望过 |
[11:38] | Well, at least you can’t accuse me of being inconsistent. | 起码你得承认我这人很有常性 |
[11:41] | Consistent heartbreak. | 一如既往地让人伤心 |
[11:43] | Come on, Deb, | 拜托 黛比 |
[11:44] | you know I’ve looked after Mikey. | 你知道我一直都很照顾小迈 |
[11:46] | I never said that you weren’t there for him. | 我从来没说过你不照顾他 |
[11:49] | You’ve been there too much. | 你照顾得太过分了 |
[11:50] | Always giving him just those extra little tidbits of your affection. | 你总是在你博爱的世界里额外施舍他一点小甜头 |
[11:55] | To make him believe that maybe someday you’d be his. | 让他相信也许有一天你会完全属于他 |
[11:58] | Well, who knows? Maybe we’ll end up | 谁知道呢 说不定我们最后会成为 |
[12:00] | a couple of old queens in Palm Springs. | 棕泉市的一对老同性恋 |
[12:03] | Only what’s he supposed to do until then? | 在那之前他该怎么办呢 |
[12:06] | He had a chance with David, | 他本来可以和大卫在一起的 |
[12:08] | but you had to fuck it up. | 但是你把事情搞砸了 |
[12:10] | He wasn’t having any fun. | 他根本就不开心 |
[12:12] | He’s had enough fun. | 他已经玩够了 |
[12:13] | You’ve all had enough fun. | 你们都已经玩够了 |
[12:16] | It’s time for him to be a man. | 他也是时候做个有担当的男人了 |
[12:18] | And what do you want me to do about that? | 那你想要我怎么做 |
[12:20] | Well, I don’t know. Some. | 我不知道 做点什么 |
[12:24] | You owe my kid some. | 你欠我儿子的 |
[12:27] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[12:30] | I’ll do something. | 我会想办法的 |
[12:33] | It’s Mikey’s 30th birthday. | 小迈30岁生日快到了 |
[12:38] | He should have a party he never forgets. | 他应该享受一个难忘的派对 |
[12:52] | Would you look at this? | 看看这个 |
[12:53] | It lifts and separates. | 它可挺可拆 |
[12:55] | Sounds like the “I can’t believe it’s a bra”. | 语气像是”我不敢相信这是一个胸罩” |
[12:57] | Hmm, same principle. | 理念差不多 |
[12:59] | It’s the “I can’t believe it’s a harness”. | 这个是”真不敢相信这是一个捆绑阳具” |
[13:01] | Yeah, somehow I can’t see Michael trussed up like a turkey. | 好吧 但我无法想象迈克被绑得像个火鸡的样子 |
[13:05] | So then what are we doing here? | 那我们还来这干什么 |
[13:07] | He’s one of my best friends. | 他是我最好的朋友之一 |
[13:10] | I can’t let his 30th birthday go by | 他的30岁生日 |
[13:11] | without getting him something cheap and demeaning. | 我必须给他买点低俗和没品的礼物 |
[13:14] | How about some ben wa balls? | 阴道球怎么样 |
[13:15] | Well, he is a bit of a tight-ass. | 他的屁眼的确比较紧 |
[13:21] | I wonder what Brian’ll get him. | 我很好奇布莱恩会送他什么 |
[13:24] | If he’s lucky, a farewell fuck, | 如果他幸运的话 一次告别性爱 |
[13:26] | – Once and for all. – Nice. | -一了百了 -很好 |
[13:29] | Well, it is something he wants and wouldn’t get for himself. | 这就是他想要 又不肯拉下脸去索取的 |
[13:38] | What do you think of this? | 你看这个怎么样 |
[13:41] | I think he already has one. | 他已经有一个了 |
[13:42] | No, I mean for Lindsay and me. | 不 我是说给我和琳赛用 |
[13:43] | Oh, sorry, not my area. | 抱歉 这我可是外行 |
[13:45] | – It hasn’t been mine either, lately. – Well, give it time. | -我也好久没和她做爱了 -慢慢来 |
[13:48] | You know, after a woman gives birth | 女人生完孩子后 |
[13:49] | it takes several months before she feels sexual again. | 要过上几个月 才会重新燃起性欲 |
[13:51] | Oh God, I wish you’d stop reading “Redbook”. | 天啊 你敢别再读《生活之友》了吗 |
[13:54] | Hmm, “Mccall’s”. I like the sex tips better. | 是《麦考尔》杂志 我更爱那些性爱小贴士 |
[13:57] | Did you know there’s ten ways to please a man | 你知道有十种不用张开嘴 |
[13:59] | without opening your mouth? | 就能取悦男人的方式吗 |
[14:00] | Hmm, go figure. | 自己揣摩一下 |
[14:05] | It’s not just the sex. | 不仅仅是性爱的问题 |
[14:06] | I feel like she’s shutting me out. | 我觉得她在刻意疏远我 |
[14:08] | I just… I don’t know how much longer I can take it. | 我只是 我不知道我还能忍多久 |
[14:10] | Look, I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[14:12] | Why can’t I share? | 为什么我不能和你说说 |
[14:13] | Because the minute you start telling your friends | 一旦你开始和朋友说 |
[14:14] | your relation-ship problems, it’s the beginning of the end. | 你的感情问题 就预示着这段感情快完了 |
[14:17] | Find a shrink. | 找心理医生去 |
[14:18] | Oy. I’ve been in therapy for six years. | 我已经看了6年心理医生了 |
[14:20] | Are you covered by insurance? | 医保可以报销吗 |
[14:22] | – Yup.- Great. | -是的 -很好 |
[14:23] | Then have a breakdown, you can afford it. | 那崩溃一次吧 反正你付得起 |
[14:24] | Jesus, what is with you? | 天啊 你怎么了 |
[14:26] | You are so negative. | 你还真消极[阴性] |
[14:27] | From your lips to God’s ears. | 希望这话能传到上帝耳朵里 |
[14:33] | It’s me. | 是我的 |
[14:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:37] | Hey, Ted, it’s Steve from Dr.Roth’s office. | 泰德 我是罗斯医生办公室的斯蒂夫 |
[14:39] | Um, your results are in. | 你的化验结果出来了 |
[14:42] | Well, that… that was fast. | 那…还真快 |
[14:45] | Uh, so do you, uh, do you want me to come in? | 你要 你要我过去吗 |
[14:50] | Nope, no need to. Everything’s fine. | 不用 没必要 你没事 |
[14:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | I’m negative. | 我是阴性的 |
[15:10] | I’m negative! | 我是阴性的[消极] |
[15:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:13] | Happy people can be really annoying. | 乐观的人有时候还真惹人烦 |
[15:22] | Okay, we’ve got to prepare our stories for Michael. | 我们得先想好怎么和迈克说 |
[15:24] | I don’t trust you to think on the spot. | 我可不相信你的临场发挥 |
[15:27] | You always assume the worst. You’re so negative. | 你总是把事往最坏的方面想 你真消极 |
[15:29] | Hmm, funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:31] | That’s what the doctor said. | 医生也这么说 |
[15:36] | You heard? | 你知道结果了 |
[15:37] | Oh, Ted, my god. That’s fabulous. | 泰德 天啊 太好了 |
[15:40] | Now I hope you’ve learned your lesson. | 我希望你能吸取教训 |
[15:42] | Yes, mother. | 是的 母亲大人 |
[15:43] | Oh my god, let me show you what I got Michael. | 给你看看我给迈克准备了什么 |
[15:48] | One vintage easy-cake oven. | 一台复古简易蛋糕烤箱 |
[15:51] | Why’d you get him that? | 你为什么给他买这个 |
[15:53] | Every gay boy wanted an easy-cake oven. | 每个同性恋男孩都想要一个简易蛋糕烤箱 |
[15:57] | Didn’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[15:59] | So, did they call you? | 他们打电话给你了吗 |
[16:00] | Oh, I haven’t checked my messages yet. | 我还没听语音信箱 |
[16:10] | Steve… | 斯蒂夫 |
[16:11] | Cutie from Dr. Roth’s office. | 罗斯医生办公室的小可爱 |
[16:17] | – He wants me to… – What? | -他要我… -什么 |
[16:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:25] | He wants me to come in as soon as possible. | 他要我尽快过去一趟 |
[16:29] | Well, I’m sure it can’t mean what you think it means, | 肯定不是你想的那样 |
[16:31] | Because you said yourself, you never do anything. | 因为你说过 你从来都带套的 |
[16:33] | All you have to do is one thing. | 做错一小点 就满盘皆输了 |
[16:35] | I’m sure you’re fine, Emmett. | 我相信你没事的 艾美特 |
[16:36] | Then why didn’t he say that? | 那为什么他不直说 |
[16:38] | It’s probably… it’s procedure with new patients. | 可能 这是对新病人的例行程序 |
[16:41] | Bullshit. Everybody knows when they tell you to come in, | 胡说 傻子都知道当他们叫你过去 |
[16:43] | it means something’s wrong. | 就意味着有问题 |
[16:47] | Fuck. The office is closed for the weekend. | 操 办公室周末关门 |
[16:49] | I have to wait… I- I have to wait till monday. | 我还得等 还得等到星期一 |
[16:51] | I have to wait till fucking monday! | 我他妈还得等到星期一 |
[16:52] | The whole fucking weekend. | 要等一整个周末 |
[16:53] | Okay, so we just… we’ll remain calm, and… | 好了 我们只需要冷静一点 |
[16:56] | Oh my God, why is this happening to me? | 天啊 为什么偏偏是我 |
[16:59] | Or this is good, too. | 哭出来也行 |
[17:10] | Hey, doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[17:12] | You got all sweaty without me. | 没有我你也能汗流浃背啊 |
[17:13] | Well, I went for a jog. | 我去跑步了 |
[17:15] | I know how hard it is to stay in shape after certain age. | 我知道到了一定年纪 要保持体型有多难 |
[17:18] | Look, I know you wouldn’t come all the way out here just to insult me. | 我觉得你大老远跑来 不只是为了羞辱我吧 |
[17:21] | And we’re not battling over Michael’s attention any more, | 我们也不用再争夺迈克的注意力了 |
[17:23] | You won, so… | 你赢了 那么… |
[17:26] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:27] | You forgot to RSVP. | 你忘了回复我 |
[17:30] | You know, the surprise party. | 关于那个惊喜派对 |
[17:31] | I called and left a message. | 我打过电话 也留过言 |
[17:33] | Oh yeah, well I thought that was a joke. | 是吗 我以为那只是个玩笑 |
[17:35] | Why would it be a joke? | 怎么会是玩笑呢 |
[17:37] | Look, I don’t think Michael would feel too comfortable | 我觉得如果我去的话 |
[17:39] | with me being there and, quite frankly, | 迈克会感觉不自在的 |
[17:40] | I don’t think I’d feel too comfortable being there myself. | 而且说实话 我自己也会感觉不自在 |
[17:43] | Doc, you’re always welcome at my place. | 医生 我家的大门永远为你敞开 |
[17:46] | Thanks, but no. Thanks. | 谢谢 但是算了吧 |
[17:48] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[17:49] | You’re not going to give up that easy, are you? | 你不会这么轻易就要放弃吧 |
[17:50] | Hey, I didn’t give up. | 我没有放弃啊 |
[17:52] | That was his decision. | 是他自己决定的 |
[17:54] | Well, Mikey doesn’t always know what’s best for him. | 小迈有时候不清楚什么才是对自己最好的选择 |
[17:57] | No shit. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:59] | Sometimes he needs a little push. | 有时候 他需要别人推他一把 |
[18:04] | So you’ll come by around, uh, 9:00? | 那么 9点钟 你会来吧 |
[18:12] | I’ve never been to Paris. | 我还没去过巴黎 |
[18:14] | I always wanted to see Paris. | 我一直都想看看巴黎什么样 |
[18:17] | You’ll still get there. | 你还是有机会去的 |
[18:19] | Even if you’re positive, | 即使你是阳性 |
[18:20] | it doesn’t mean you’re going to drop dead tomorrow. | 也不意味着你明天就死了 |
[18:22] | Oh my God, you said it. | 天啊 你说出来了 |
[18:24] | You said it, “You’re… you’re positive”. | 你说 “你是阳性” |
[18:26] | I said, “even if…” to imply the lack of plausibility. | 我说”即使”来表明那并不是事实 |
[18:31] | I think it must have been that guy in P-town. | 肯定是普镇酒吧的那家伙传染的我 |
[18:33] | He kept biting my lip. | 他一直咬我的嘴唇来着 |
[18:35] | Or maybe that guy in the dressing room, | 要不就是更衣室的那个人 |
[18:37] | He kept sticking his fingers in my mouth. | 他一直把手指伸进我的嘴里 |
[18:40] | Or some guy at the gym. | 或者是健身房的某个人 |
[18:40] | I thought you never did anything. | 我还以为你什么都没干过 |
[18:43] | I know guys who fuck a hundred times a week. | 我认识的某些人 一周乱操上百次 |
[18:45] | Five or six times isn’t anything. | 五六次真的可以算什么都没干过了 |
[18:49] | Emmett, you can not be infected. | 艾美特 你不会被感染的 |
[18:52] | No one in the world is more HIV phobic than you are. | 世界上没有比你更怕艾滋病的人了 |
[18:54] | You practically boil the sheets! | 你把床单都煮沸消毒过了 |
[18:56] | Well, that still doesn’t explain why they want to see me, | 那还是无法解释他们为什么要见我 |
[18:59] | now does it? | 对吧 |
[19:03] | God, how the fuck am I going to get through this weekend? | 天呐 这个周末我要怎么熬过去啊 |
[19:16] | Oh, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[19:18] | I am so scared! | 我真的很害怕 |
[19:25] | Come on. | 来抱抱 |
[19:33] | Look, maybe you should skip Michael’s party. | 听我说 要不你别参加迈克的派对了 |
[19:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[19:38] | I don’t want to spoil his day. | 我不能把他的生日弄砸了 |
[19:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. Yeah. It’ll take my mind off things. | 是的 派对能让我忘掉烦心事 |
[19:46] | We just can’t tell him. | 我们先别告诉他 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:50] | Right, remember. | 记好了 |
[19:51] | Story is we’re picking up Brian to go for dinner | 就说我们要接上布莱恩 去吃晚餐 |
[19:55] | – and to Babylon. – Right. | -然后去巴比伦 – 好的 |
[19:57] | One last dance of death. | 生命中最后一舞 |
[19:59] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[20:03] | Hey, hey, birthday boy. | 嗨 小寿星 |
[20:05] | Fuck you, I’m going to bed. | 滚吧 我要睡觉了 |
[20:07] | You can’t! You know, we’re… | 你不能睡 我们要去… |
[20:08] | we’re, uh, going to pick up Brian | 要去接布莱恩 |
[20:10] | to go to dinner and Babylon. | 去吃晚餐 然后去巴比伦 |
[20:11] | I don’t want to see anybody. | 我不想见任何人 |
[20:13] | Now, now, Mr. Grumpypuss. We’re going to go out. | 好了 狂躁先生 我们要出去玩 |
[20:15] | Don’t you want to go out? | 你不想出去吗 |
[20:16] | No, I don’t want to go out! | 是的 我不想出去 |
[20:18] | Hey, this is a very special occasion. | 今天情况很特别 |
[20:20] | You know, once in a lifetime thing, a night of nights. | 这是一生只有一次的夜晚啊 |
[20:22] | I plan on sleeping through every miserable minute of it. | 我打算把悲惨的每分钟都睡过去 |
[20:25] | You guys can tell me all about it tomorrow. | 你们可以明天再告诉我你们玩得如何 |
[20:27] | We need to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[20:29] | Celebrate what? That I’m turning into a geezer? | 庆祝什么 庆祝我要变成老头子了吗 |
[20:31] | That my life is over? | 我的人生已经完蛋了吗 |
[20:33] | Think of all you have to look forward to. | 想想看值得你期待的事吧 |
[20:36] | Flatulence, incontinence, uh, chronic constipation, | 胃胀气 大小便失禁 还有便秘 |
[20:40] | a closet full of depends… | 一衣柜的尿不湿 |
[20:41] | Oh, for Christ sake! | 我的天啊 |
[20:43] | Would you shut up already | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[20:44] | and come to your goddamn surprise party? | 然后去参加你那该死的惊喜派对 |
[20:57] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[20:59] | Hi, we’re here. Ready to go to Babylon. | 嗨 我们来了 准备好去巴比伦了 |
[21:03] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[21:06] | You told him. | 你们告诉他了 |
[21:14] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[21:17] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:20] | Happy birthday, Mikey! | 生日快乐 小迈 |
[21:22] | Mikey! | 小迈 |
[21:24] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[21:26] | Well if I invited just your friends | 如果我只请你的朋友的话 |
[21:27] | there would be, like, six people here, | 可能只会有6个人 |
[21:30] | I had to open it up to sex partners. | 所以我把范围扩大到了炮友 |
[21:32] | I haven’t slept with any of these people. | 我没和其中任何一个上过床 |
[21:34] | My sex partners. | 是我的炮友 |
[21:36] | Happy birthday, Mikey. | 生日快乐 小迈 |
[21:41] | Happy birthday, Michael. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[21:43] | Happy birthday, Michael. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[21:45] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[21:47] | Happy birthday, Michael. | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[21:49] | Thanks, Uncle Vic. | 谢谢你 维克舅舅 |
[21:51] | Exactly 30 years ago, | 30年前的今天 |
[21:53] | my legs were in stirrups and my face looked like this. | 我躺在产床上 表情就像这样 |
[22:01] | Wow, this really is a surprise party. | 哇 这还真是一个惊喜派对 |
[22:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:06] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:08] | – 30, huh? – Yeah. | -30岁了哈 -是啊 |
[22:10] | Well, I hope I look as good as you do when I’m your age. | 真希望我到你这个年纪时 也和你一样帅 |
[22:12] | Give me your jacket. | 把外套脱下来给我吧 |
[22:14] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:20] | Come on, Mikey, you’ve got presents. | 来吧 小迈 看看你的礼物 |
[22:23] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[22:26] | – Margarita, no salt. – Right up. | -一杯玛格丽特酒 不加盐 -马上就好 |
[22:31] | Hey, how do you know how to mix drinks? | 你是怎么学会调酒的 |
[22:34] | I’m from the gentile country club set. | 我可是来自异教乡村俱乐部 |
[22:38] | Okay, everybody, it’s time. | 好了 各位 是时候了 |
[22:40] | Mikey’s going to open his presents. | 小迈要拆礼物喽 |
[22:53] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[22:54] | An easy-cake oven! | 简易蛋糕烤箱 |
[22:57] | I always wanted one of those. | 我一直想要一个 |
[23:00] | Thanks, Em, I love it. | 谢谢 小艾 我很喜欢 |
[23:04] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:09] | Oh, that’s mine. | 那是我送的 |
[23:11] | – Open it. – Open it. | -打开吧 -打开吧 |
[23:20] | You put your dick where the trunk goes. | 可以把你的鸡巴放到象鼻里面 |
[23:27] | It’s funny. | 很有趣的 |
[23:28] | It is, it’s funny. | 是的 确实有趣 |
[23:30] | Moving on. | 继续吧 |
[23:32] | Okay, honey. | 好的 宝贝 |
[23:35] | Uh, who’s this one from? | 这是谁送的 |
[23:38] | Oh, that’s… that’s from me. | 那个 那个是我送的 |
[23:51] | This is… this is really… | 这真是… |
[23:53] | Expensive. | 太贵了 |
[23:55] | Uh, well I had it inscribed before, | 我之前在上面刻了字 |
[23:58] | but don’t pay attention to the words, just, uh, | 不过不用在意 只要… |
[24:01] | focus on the waterproof features. | 主要看它的防水之类的功能吧 |
[24:07] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[24:08] | Sure. | 别客气 |
[24:09] | Hey, Mikey. | 嗨 小迈 |
[24:11] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人想要见你哦 |
[24:18] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克 |
[24:19] | I heard it was your birthday, | 我听说今天是你的生日 |
[24:20] | So I thought I’d fly by and bring you something special. | 所以我就飞过来 还给你带了很特别的礼物 |
[24:23] | Oh my God, Captain Astro! | 天啊 阿斯特罗队长 |
[24:27] | Astro comics number one? | 阿斯特罗漫画的第一本 |
[24:30] | This is the first appearance of Captain Astro in print. | 这是《阿斯特罗队长》第一次出版印刷 |
[24:34] | Do you know how much this is worth? | 你知道这值多少钱吗 |
[24:35] | Anything for my best friend. | 为了我最好的朋友 做什么都愿意 |
[24:38] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[24:40] | I never thought I’d find this. | 我从没想过我能找到这个 |
[24:46] | So, Cap, don’t fly away. | 队长 别急着飞走 |
[24:49] | Stay and boogie with the birthday boy. | 留下陪寿星跳支舞 |
[24:54] | Enjoy, Mikey. | 玩得开心点 小迈 |
[25:12] | It’s a beautiful watch, David. | 手表很漂亮 大卫 |
[25:15] | And a beautiful thought. | 你的想法也很美好 |
[25:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:05] | Nice going on the gift. | 礼物真不错 |
[26:07] | It couldn’t have been more perfect. | 超级完美 |
[26:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:13] | David’s present didn’t stand a chance. | 大卫的礼物都被你比了下去 |
[26:17] | And then again, neither did he. | 当然 他也又一次被你比了下去 |
[26:19] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[26:21] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是忍不住 对吧 |
[26:24] | You have to make sure Michael regresses permanently to the age of 12. | 你希望迈克永远停留在12岁 |
[26:29] | He’s 30, for christ sake, Brian. | 他已经30岁了 布莱恩 |
[26:31] | Don’t you think it’s time you let him go? | 你不认为是时候放手了吗 |
[26:35] | Well, I’ll tell you what, | 那我告诉你 |
[26:37] | I will if you will. | 你放手 我就放手 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么 |
[26:40] | Tell him you’ve been in love with him. | 告诉他你一直爱他 |
[26:43] | For years. | 很多年了 |
[26:45] | What are you talking about? | 瞎说什么呢你 |
[26:46] | Don’t act so innocent, you know what I mean. | 别装无辜了 你明白我的意思 |
[26:52] | The boys saw your pictures. | 他们看过那些照片了 |
[26:55] | They saw your little shrine to Mikey, when you were in your coma. | 就在你昏迷时 他们看到了你对小迈的迷恋 |
[27:04] | Of course, I always knew. | 当然 我一直都知道 |
[27:07] | So, as I said… | 所以我说 |
[27:11] | you let him go and so will I. | 你能放手 我就能 |
[27:16] | Ladies first. | 女士优先哦 |
[27:21] | Is this candy or drugs? | 这是糖还是药 |
[27:23] | Candy.I think. | 糖 我猜的 |
[27:27] | You’d think with all the pills I take that I’d know. | 你以为我吃过那么多药 还分辨得出吗 |
[27:32] | So how are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[27:35] | Fit as a fiddle and ready for love. | 身体健康 准备热恋 |
[27:39] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干什么 |
[27:57] | Listen, why are you so interested in me all of the sudden? | 奇怪 你怎么突然对我有兴趣 |
[28:01] | – Oh, I was just wondering. – Bullshit. | -只是好奇 -扯淡 |
[28:05] | You boys never talk to anyone over 40 unless you have to. | 你们从不和40岁以上的人说话 除非迫不得已 |
[28:11] | I think I have it. | 我可能感染了”那个” |
[28:16] | “It” doesn’t mean what it used to, you know. | “那个”不像以前那么可怕 |
[28:20] | That’s what they say. | 话虽如此 |
[28:21] | – People still – Die. | -可还是… -会死 |
[28:23] | All the time. | 总有人因此而死 |
[28:25] | But they die from other things, too. | 但还有其他很多事可以导致死亡 |
[28:28] | You can’t think about that. | 多想无益 |
[28:31] | I just can’t believe this is happening to me. | 我实在没法接受 这种事会落到我身上 |
[28:33] | I-I mean, I’m not promiscuous. | 我从不滥交 |
[28:35] | Well, let me tell you about promiscuous. | 告诉你什么叫滥交 |
[28:37] | Promiscuous is anyone having more sex than you. | 你只会认为 比你做爱更多的人才算滥交 |
[28:41] | I thought I was being safe. | 我一直都注意安全的 |
[28:44] | Careful. | 很小心 |
[28:45] | Sex isn’t careful. | 做爱怎么可能安全 |
[28:47] | And if it is, you’re doing it wrong. | 小心谨慎 还有什么乐趣 |
[28:51] | It’s messy. | 就该是肮脏混乱的 |
[28:53] | And it’s human. | 人本性如此 |
[28:55] | And it’s mixed up with other things, | 况且性往往还牵扯其他东西 |
[28:57] | It’s a genie who won’t stay in the bottle. | 它就像不愿待在瓶中的妖怪 |
[29:02] | Listen, Emmett, | 听着 艾美特 |
[29:04] | if you think you made a mistake, | 如果你觉得自已犯了错 |
[29:07] | move on. | 重新开始 |
[29:10] | And accept it like a man. | 像个男子汉一样面对现实 |
[30:06] | 30 years ago I was you. | 30年前 我就像你现在这样 |
[30:10] | And 30 years from now you’ll be me. | 30年后 你也会像我一样 |
[30:13] | 30 years. It seems impossible to believe. | 30年 简直难以置信 |
[30:17] | He’s a man. But he still feels | 尽管他是个男人了 但对我而言 |
[30:20] | as tiny and precious to me | 他还是我的心肝宝贝 |
[30:23] | As Gus does to you. | 就像盖斯于你 |
[30:25] | I can’t even imagine… | 我无法想象 |
[30:27] | Goes by like a dream. | 时光如梦般飞逝 |
[30:30] | So, I guess everybody breast-feeds nowadays, huh? | 好像现在的母亲都母乳喂养 是吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah, it creates a real bond. | 是啊 有助于增进母子感情 |
[30:39] | I never did that with Michael, | 我从没这样喂过迈克 |
[30:41] | But I’d say we’re pretty fucking tight. | 但我们母子还是亲密无间 |
[30:46] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[30:48] | You feeling left out? | 是不是冷落你了 |
[30:49] | Me, feel left out? | 我 被冷落 |
[30:51] | Not with what it’s costing me a month. | 钱全花在孩子身上了 存在感超级强 |
[30:54] | You know, they say sometimes the non-birth mother lactates as well. | 据说有时候 非生身母亲也会分泌乳汁 |
[30:59] | If I did, it’d be margaritas. | 我泌乳的话 一定是酒味的 |
[31:02] | Put some salt around my nipple and take a sip. | 乳头周围再撒点盐 来一口 |
[31:05] | – Mel. – Come on, hey. | -茉儿 -来嘛 |
[31:06] | Please, Mel. | 别这样 茉儿 |
[31:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[31:10] | I’m being inappropriate. | 我太失礼了 |
[31:12] | Lindsay’s never inappropriate. | 不像琳赛向来端庄 |
[31:14] | Don’t mind me, honey. | 我不介意 宝贝儿 |
[31:16] | I wouldn’t know from appropriate. | 我自已也是没什么礼节的人 |
[31:19] | Can I get anyone another drinkie? | 要帮你们续酒吗 |
[31:21] | – Drinkie? – No thanks. | -要吗 -不了谢谢 |
[31:22] | And I don’t think you should have one either. | 而且我看你也不该再喝了 |
[31:23] | Hey, I’m not breast-feeding, | 嘿 我又不用喂奶 |
[31:25] | Ain’t my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[31:34] | Hey, Em. | 嗨 小艾 |
[32:33] | Please, god, please let me be negative. | 求你了上帝 让我的测试结果是阴性的吧 |
[32:37] | If you do, | 如果是阴性 |
[32:40] | I promise, promise, promise… | 我保证 我承诺 我发誓… |
[32:43] | Is somebody in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[33:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:05] | Come on up, | 上来吧 |
[33:08] | And get your cock out. | 甩出你的鸡巴 |
[33:29] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[33:31] | Thanks again for the elephant underwear. They’re really funny. | 多谢你的象鼻裤裤 真的很有趣 |
[33:34] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 不用勉强 |
[33:36] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[33:39] | I bet you weren’t expecting to see David here, huh? | 我猜你没想到大卫会来 对吧 |
[33:42] | Yeah, talk about surprises. | 是啊 真是意外的惊喜 |
[33:44] | So, uh, do you think you two might, uh, you know? | 那你们还有没有可能 那个… |
[33:50] | I don’t… I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不可能了 |
[33:54] | That’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[33:57] | Say, listen… | 听我说 |
[33:59] | I know there’s this part of us | 我知道 我们心中都有某个部分 |
[34:02] | that thinks we don’t deserve to be loved. | 认为自己不值得被爱 |
[34:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:06] | L-l-let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[34:08] | So, we fall in love with someone | 所以 我们会爱上一个 |
[34:13] | we know we can’t have, | 明知得不到的人 |
[34:14] | and who’s never going to love us. | 一个永远不会爱上我们的人 |
[34:18] | And we fantasize… | 但我们还是幻想 |
[34:25] | about the day when, uh, | 能有那么一天 |
[34:27] | all of a sudden that he realizes | 他能突然醒悟 |
[34:29] | and sees everything he’s been missing, | 明白他错过了什么 |
[34:32] | You know, and… and… | 然后… |
[34:33] | all our dreams come true, | 我们的美梦突然成真 |
[34:35] | Only, uh, | 只是 |
[34:37] | you know, that day never comes. | 其实永远不会有那一天 |
[34:38] | And before you know it, | 稍不留神 |
[34:40] | it’s your 40th birthday, it’s your 50th birthday. | 你就已经40岁 甚至50岁了 |
[34:43] | And… and you’re still alone. | 可你仍然孤单一人 |
[34:51] | Don’t let that happen to you, Michael. | 别让这种事发生在你身上 迈克 |
[34:56] | Love someone for real. | 去真正爱上一个人 |
[35:02] | Someone who loves you. | 一个爱你的人 |
[35:13] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[35:18] | Tracy, what are you doing here? | 特蕾西 你怎么会来这里 |
[35:20] | Happy birthday, Mike! | 生日快乐 迈克 |
[35:23] | Thanks, uh, it’s really wild. I… | 谢谢 这里乱透了 我… |
[35:26] | They’re all a little drunk. | 大家都有点喝高了 |
[35:27] | I don’t real… I only know six of them. | 其实 这么多人我估计只认识6个 |
[35:30] | Your friend Brian called. | 是你朋友布莱恩打电话给我的 |
[35:31] | He asked me to come. | 他邀请我来的 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | Look, uh, are you hungry? | 对了 你饿吗 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause there’s this, um, burger place right near here we could… | 这附近有个吃汉堡的地方 我们可以… |
[35:39] | Tracy. I am so happy that you could make it | 特蕾西 真高兴你能来 |
[35:43] | to Michael’s surprise party. | 参加迈克的惊喜派对 |
[35:47] | Let me introduce you to a few of our guests. | 我为你介绍几位客人 |
[35:51] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[35:53] | David. | 大卫 |
[35:56] | David, this is Tracy. | 大卫 这位是特蕾西 |
[35:57] | Tracy, this is David. | 特蕾西 这位是大卫 |
[35:58] | Tracy, yeah, we met. | 特蕾西 是的 我们见过 |
[35:59] | – Right, you’re Mike’s chiropractor. – Right. | -没错 你是迈克的指压师 -是的 |
[36:03] | He’s also his boyfriend. | 他还是他的男朋友呢 |
[36:07] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:08] | Ex-boyfriend. | 是前男友 |
[36:12] | The first time they fucked, | 他们第一次上床的时候 |
[36:13] | Michael came, like, three times. | 迈克起码射了3次 |
[36:25] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[36:28] | Why don’t you buy your friend Tracy a drink? | 怎么不请你朋友特蕾西喝一杯 |
[36:31] | Looks like she could use one. | 看上去她确实需要喝一杯 |
[36:39] | Don’t go yet, Mikey, you haven’t even had your cake. | 别走啊 小迈 你还没吃生日蛋糕呢 |
[36:41] | Fuck off! | 给我滚 |
[36:49] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[36:55] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[36:59] | David was my boyfriend. | 大卫确实和我交往过 |
[37:10] | Do you laugh at me? | 你是不是觉得我很好笑 |
[37:13] | You and your friends? | 你和你那些朋友 |
[37:14] | The boys, do you laugh at me? | 那些男的 你们是不是都笑话我 |
[37:15] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[37:18] | I must be a big joke to you, huh? | 对你来说 我就是个天大的笑话吧 |
[37:21] | The girl at work, the one who has the crush. | 一起工作的女孩 居然暗恋你 |
[37:24] | She’s so funny because she’s so stupid. | 她太可笑了 因为她就是个大蠢货 |
[37:26] | It’s not like that! | 不是这样的 |
[37:28] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[37:28] | You’re a liar, Mike. | 你是个骗子 迈克 |
[37:31] | A liar. | 骗子 |
[37:54] | Look what I had cooked up for this special occasion. | 看看这个 我为这特殊的时刻特地弄来的 |
[37:58] | I’d like to get out of here, how about you? | 我想走了 你呢 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:02] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[38:06] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[38:08] | Thanks for the party. | 谢谢你为我举办派对 |
[38:14] | Well, Brian, | 我说 布莱恩 |
[38:15] | You really know how to throw a birthday bash. | 对于怎么搞砸别人的生日 你真有一套 |
[38:18] | Too bad all good things must come to an end. | 真可惜 美好的东西总有终结的一天 |
[38:23] | Well, well, well. | 哟 哟 哟 |
[38:25] | Is anyone surprised? | 有谁感到惊讶吗 |
[38:27] | That’s the way he treats people. | 这就是你的待人之道嘛 |
[38:29] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[38:31] | I mean, is there anyone here tonight | 今晚在这里的人 |
[38:33] | that hasn’t been fucked by Brian Kinney? | 谁没被布莱恩·肯尼搞过呢 |
[38:36] | One way or another? | 不管是身体还是生活上 |
[38:39] | Well, what do you know? | 真叫人意外 |
[38:42] | Now Michael has been, too. | 现在连迈克也被搞了 |
[38:45] | So you finally gave him what he wanted. | 你终于给了他想要的 |
[38:50] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[38:57] | How could you have done that to him, Brian? | 你怎么能这么对他 布莱恩 |
[38:59] | Your best friend in the whole world. | 他可是你在这个世上最好的朋友 |
[39:15] | Aren’t you going to make your big exit too? | 你是不是也准备来个华丽的退场 |
[39:17] | No. | 不是 |
[39:20] | You’re going to need someone to help you clean up this mess. | 总得有个人帮你收拾一下吧 |
[39:34] | Uh, come in, take off your things, | 请进 脱了吧 |
[39:37] | Your coat and relax. | 脱掉大衣 放松一下 |
[39:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:44] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝点酒吗 |
[39:46] | No, I think I’ve had enough. | 不用了 我喝得够多了 |
[39:49] | That was some party, huh? | 这派对可真牛 对吧 |
[39:51] | It had its moments. | 的确有劲爆的时刻 |
[39:53] | Like when you punched him. | 比如说你揍他的时候 |
[39:56] | He deserved it. | 是他活该 |
[39:59] | He deserved worse. | 揍一拳还算轻的 |
[40:01] | I-I just don’t want to talk about it right now. | 我不想现在谈论这事 |
[40:07] | – I missed you. – Have you? | -我很想你 -是吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I have. | 是的 |
[40:26] | I-I’m not sure what’s happening here right now. | 我 我不知道现在到底是什么情况 |
[40:34] | I want to take you up on your offer, | 我想接受你的邀请 |
[40:36] | to live together. | 搬来同居 |
[40:39] | I want to give it a shot. | 我想试试看 |
[40:43] | I’m not a consolation prize. | 我可不是什么安慰奖 |
[40:50] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:54] | You’re first prize. | 你是头等奖 |
[40:57] | – You’re sure? – I’m 30. | -你确定吗 -我30岁了 |
[41:02] | It’s time I settled down and… | 是时候安顿下来 |
[41:06] | took on some responsibility. | 学着承担责任 |
[41:08] | Now you’re making me sound like life insurance. | 你说的好像我是人寿保险一样 |
[41:13] | Well, in a way you are. | 某种程度上 你确实是 |
[41:19] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[41:24] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:27] | I love you. | 我还爱你 |
[41:32] | Come. | 过来 |
[41:56] | He asked me to pick up the stuff he left. | 他让我过来拿他落下的东西 |
[42:08] | Hey, sunshine! | 嘿 小阳光 |
[42:10] | You got some tables to bust. | 你还要收拾餐桌呢 |
[42:15] | I don’t feel sick. | 我都不想吐 |
[42:17] | Margaritas are definitely my drink. | 玛格丽特酒绝对是我的最爱 |
[42:19] | Get up. | 起来 |
[42:38] | You want some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[42:39] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:45] | Christ, I was pissed at you last night. | 天呐 昨晚你真是要气死我了 |
[42:48] | Everybody was… is. | 大家当时都气 现在也气 |
[42:53] | But right in the middle of my cussing you out, | 可就在我把你祖宗十八代问候一通的时候 |
[42:56] | I finally figured it out. | 我终于明白了 |
[43:01] | You can’t do anything quietly, can you? | 你就不能低调行事 对吧 |
[43:04] | Everything’s gotta be a spectacle, a drama. | 每件事都得是大场面 富有戏剧性 |
[43:09] | You couldn’t have pushed him…softly. | 你就不能用温和一点的手段 推他一把 |
[43:15] | You had to shove him off a fucking cliff. | 你非得把他从悬崖上推下去 |
[43:18] | Yeah, I had to. | 是的 我别无选择 |
[43:18] | Otherwise he would have just followed me around forever. | 不然他只会永远跟在我身边 |
[43:26] | Yeah, I guess he would have. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[43:33] | – Justin! – I’m brushing my teeth. | -贾斯汀 -我在刷牙 |
[43:38] | You loaned him your toothbrush? | 你让他用你的牙刷 |
[43:39] | I have a supply. | 我有备用的 |
[43:45] | It was the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[43:47] | This David… | 那个大卫 |
[43:49] | he’s good for him. | 他对迈克有好处 |
[43:50] | Yeah, that won’t last. | 得了吧 反正也长不了 |
[43:54] | Maybe not. | 可能吧 |
[43:57] | But he should at least give it a try. | 不过至少他应该试试看 |
[43:59] | So, how’s he doing? | 那他怎么样了 |
[44:02] | Trying to figure out why his best friend would betray him. | 他在思索为什么他最好的朋友会背叛他 |
[44:07] | Of course, he doesn’t realize | 当然 他并没有意识到 |
[44:08] | that it’s the best thing that could ever happen, | 这是再好不过的事了 |
[44:12] | that you did him a favour. | 是你帮了他 |
[44:14] | That maybe now he can finally have a chance to have a life. | 或许现在 他终于有机会拥有他自己的生活了 |
[44:20] | Okay, I’m ready to go. | 好了 我可以出发了 |
[44:40] | You take care, kiddo. | 保重啊 孩子 |
[44:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:22] | Well, hello, early birds. | 你们好啊 起得真早 |
[45:25] | Hi. Can we skip the chit-chat? | 你好 能直接进入正题吗 |
[45:27] | We’ve been here for an hour. | 我们等了一个小时了 |
[45:28] | Hour and a half. | 一个半小时 |
[45:30] | Just, uh, just give it to me straight. | 有话直说吧 |
[45:33] | Oh, the… the message I left for you on Friday. | 是因为我周五给你留的那条语音信息是吧 |
[45:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:36] | Well, um, here’s the situation. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[45:38] | Okay, spare me the, you know, | 好吧 拜托省掉那些 |
[45:40] | the “warm him up, let him down easy” speech. | “让他有所准备 要委婉一点”的措辞 |
[45:42] | Just… just tell me. | 直说就行了 |
[45:44] | Your cheque bounced. | 你的支票被退回了 |
[45:46] | What? | 什么 |
[45:48] | Your cheque bounced. | 你的支票被退回了 |
[45:49] | Insufficient funds. | 存款不足 |
[45:51] | Perfect. How much? | 棒极了 多少钱 |
[45:53] | 60. | 60块 |
[45:56] | Here. You’re paying me back. | 给 你必须还我这钱 |
[45:58] | Okay, who gives a shit about 60 bucks? | 知道了 谁会在意区区60块啊 |
[45:59] | I’ll leave it to you in my will. | 我会在遗嘱里留给你的 |
[46:00] | Um, can I have my test results, please? | 能告诉我我的测试结果吗 拜托 |
[46:03] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[46:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[46:11] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[46:13] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[46:16] | So, uh, how’d you like to celebrate? | 那么 你想怎么庆祝一下 |
[46:24] | Uh, you know what, I’m sorry I can’t. | 那个 很抱歉我不能 |
[46:27] | I’m, uh, I’m busy. | 我 我很忙 |
[46:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:32] | Well, uh, I’ll see you around, guys. | 那回头见吧 二位 |
[46:36] | Have a nice day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[46:43] | He’s cute. | 他很帅啊 |
[46:45] | If you don’t want him, I’ll take him. | 你要不想要的话 我就上了 |
[46:49] | You can have him. | 那就让给你了 |
[46:51] | I made a promise to God. | 我向上帝保证过了 |
[46:53] | A promise to God? What promise to God? | 向上帝保证 保证什么 |
[46:56] | I prayed and, uh, and told God | 我祷告 然后我告诉上帝 |
[46:59] | that if I were negative, | 如果测试结果是阴性 |
[47:01] | I would never have sex with another man. | 我永远都不会和男人做爱了 |
[47:04] | And I’m negative. So… | 既然是阴性的 所以… |
[47:07] | I can never touch a man again. | 我再也不能碰男人了 |