时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Pardon me, but do you happen to be a quarterback? | 不好意思 你是个四分卫吗 |
[02:09] | No, why? | 不是啊 怎么了 |
[02:10] | ‘Cause you intercepted me like I was a football. | 因为你一直在拦截我 就像我是个橄榄球似的 |
[02:12] | When I see what I want, I grab it and I run with it. | 当我看到想要的东西 我就会抓住 然后带走 |
[02:15] | Oh, and you want me? | 所以你想要我是吗 |
[02:17] | There’s no one else in the room, beautiful. | 这屋里没别人了 小帅哥 |
[02:20] | Come on, let’s go into the back room, | 走吧 我们去暗室 |
[02:21] | and exchange numbers. | 交换一下电话号码 |
[02:24] | Wait, I… I can’t. | 等等 我…我不能去 |
[02:27] | I’m in a relationship. | 我有男朋友了 |
[02:29] | I am too. So? | 我也有 那又怎么样 |
[02:31] | So we don’t fool around. | 我们就不该在外面鬼混了 |
[02:33] | How long you two been together? | 你们在一起有多长时间了 |
[02:35] | Almost five months. | 快五个月了 |
[02:36] | Wait a few more… you will. | 再过几个月 你就会了 |
[02:53] | Making out on the dance floor. | 在舞池里亲热 |
[02:55] | Did you ever see anything so juvenile? | 你见过这么幼稚的人吗 |
[02:57] | I guess you’re too mature for that, now that you’re a college man. | 你现在成了大学生 倒是成熟了 干不出这种事了 |
[03:00] | Who’s a college man? | 谁是大学生 |
[03:02] | Little Justin’s been accepted to Dartmouth. | 贾斯汀同学刚刚被达特茅斯学院录取了 |
[03:06] | An ivy leaguer. | 常春藤名校生啊 |
[03:08] | Mumsy and daddy must be so proud. | 妈咪爹地一定骄傲死了 |
[03:11] | I decided not to go. | 我决定不去那里上学 |
[03:13] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[03:14] | Since I realized that I could never be a bussiness major. | 从我意识到自己并不喜欢商科的时候起 |
[03:18] | I decided I want to go to the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Art. | 我决定去上匹兹堡艺术学院 |
[03:23] | If I can get in. | 前提是他们肯收我 |
[03:24] | And here I thought I was finally rid of you. | 我还以为终于能甩掉你了 |
[03:27] | Not until I say so. | 得我同意了才行 |
[03:31] | I can just imagine what your parents will say. | 我都能想象的到你父母会说什么 |
[03:33] | I don’t care what my parents say. | 我才不管我父母会说什么 |
[03:35] | I got to do what’s going to make me happy. | 我要做让自己开心的事 |
[03:37] | Spoken like a true disciple of Brian. | 不愧是布莱恩调教出来的 |
[03:40] | Hey, uh, what happened to, uh, hunk-a-licious? | 话说 刚刚那个美味可口的肌肉男怎么了 |
[03:43] | He tried to drag me into the back room. | 他想要把我拽到暗室去 |
[03:45] | The nerve! | 好大的胆子 |
[03:46] | Treating you like you were a piece of meat. | 把你当成一块肉一样对待 |
[03:48] | – Gave me a hard-on. – Likewise. | -那让我都硬了 -彼此彼此 |
[03:50] | I told him I was in a relationship, | 我跟他说了我现在有男友 |
[03:52] | – And he goes… – “So what.” | -然后他说… -那又怎样 |
[03:54] | – Like it didn’t even matter. – In here it doesn’t. | -好像那无关紧要似的 -在这里的确无关紧要 |
[03:57] | You should do him. | 你应该上他 |
[03:59] | What do you mean, “do him?” | 什么叫”上他” |
[04:00] | I’ll get you an instruction manual. | 我会给你本教学手册的 |
[04:02] | David would kill me. | 大卫会杀了我的 |
[04:03] | David doesn’t need to know. | 不需要让大卫知道 |
[04:06] | As if you’d even be tempted, with Dr. Dreamboat in your bed. | 有完美医生老公在床 野男人也诱惑不到你 |
[04:09] | I’m not. | 我没被诱惑到 |
[04:13] | Jesus, look who it is. | 天呐 看看那是谁 |
[04:23] | Haven’t seen him in a while. | 有一阵子没见过他了 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:26] | All good things must come to an end. | 一切好事皆有终结之日 |
[04:32] | He’s still cute. | 他还是那么帅 |
[04:34] | You say that about all the boys who put you in a coma. | 你对所有让你昏迷不醒的人都是这个评价 |
[04:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:47] | Hey, you! | 嘿 就是你 |
[04:48] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[04:58] | Hey, how’re you doing? | 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[05:00] | Fine, thanks. | 还行 谢谢 |
[05:03] | It is… great to see you. | 看见你 很高兴 |
[05:08] | You… are so sexy. | 你…真性感 |
[05:10] | I believe you’ve used that line on me before. | 你以前就对我用过这句台词 |
[05:13] | You wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[05:15] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:20] | Emmett… | 艾美特 |
[05:21] | This is Blake. | 这是布雷克 |
[05:23] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久仰大名 |
[05:27] | Want some gum? | 吃口香糖吗 |
[05:31] | It’s hot in here. | 这里太热了 |
[05:34] | You hot? | 你热吗 |
[05:35] | We’re fine, thanks. | 我们不用了 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Come on, dance with me. | 来吧 和我一起跳舞 |
[05:40] | I said, “no thanks.” | 我说了”不用 谢谢” |
[05:43] | Or, rather Emmett did. | 是艾美特说的 |
[05:51] | I’ll see you later? | 那我们回头见 |
[05:57] | That is one tweaked-out twinkie. | 真是个毒瘾缠身的小鲜肉 |
[05:59] | You think? | 那还用说 |
[06:01] | Hollow eyes, 22-inch waist, | 空洞的目光 22英寸的小腰 |
[06:02] | inability to hold a conversation? | 说话语无伦次 |
[06:04] | He’s either a total crystal queen, | 要不就是个凶猛磕药的基佬 |
[06:06] | Or a supermodel. | 要不就是个超模 |
[06:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:13] | – I’m leaving. – Where’re you going? | -我要走了 -你要去哪儿 |
[06:15] | Home to say my prayers. | 回家做祷告 |
[06:17] | Shouldn’t you be going home to see your hubby? | 你也该回家去找你老公了吧 |
[06:18] | He’s going to some boring business dinner. | 他去参加某个无聊的商务晚宴了 |
[06:20] | Hold on a sec, I’ll come with you. | 等一下 我和你一起 |
[06:22] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[06:28] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪儿 |
[07:11] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[07:12] | What brings you to the ninth circle of hell? | 什么风把你吹到这九层地狱来了 |
[07:15] | I was reading Gorky | 我最近在看高尔基的书 |
[07:17] | and I got a taste for the lower depths. | 想过来感受一下社会底层的生活 |
[07:19] | Yeah, you see anything, uh, interesting? | 好吧 你看上哪个了 |
[07:23] | The tall redhead in 27 | 27号房的高个儿红发男 |
[07:24] | with the black leather dildo. | 戴着黑皮革假鸡巴的那个 |
[07:26] | Oh, him. yeah. | 哦 那个啊 |
[07:27] | He’s definitely a possibility, for later. | 他是不错 不过要等一会儿才行 |
[07:31] | Other than that, it’s pretty much all mark-downs. | 除了他 剩下的可都是次品了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, well if you get into anything, | 是啊 如果你看上谁了 |
[07:35] | You know, give me a holler. | 叫我一下 |
[07:37] | I’ll be happy to stick a finger in your ass | 我很乐意在你操他的时候 |
[07:38] | or suck on your balls while you’re fucking him. | 把手指插进你的屁眼 或者舔你的蛋蛋 |
[07:42] | You’re a real pal, Marty. | 你可真够朋友 马蒂 |
[08:06] | Oh, christ! | 天呐 |
[08:12] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[08:19] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
[08:22] | Hey, come on. Blake. | 醒醒 布雷克 |
[08:25] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
[08:28] | Blake? Come on, wake up. | 布雷克 快醒醒 |
[08:32] | Oh, shit. get out of the way! | 妈的 让开 |
[08:35] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[08:39] | Blake, come on, wake up. | 布雷克 醒醒 |
[08:42] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[08:43] | Can someone give me a hand here? | 有谁能帮个忙 |
[08:48] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | What the hell’s wrong with you people? | 你们这群人都他妈是怎么回事 |
[08:54] | Can someone help me? | 谁来帮帮我 |
[08:57] | Fuck all of you! | 你们都去死吧 |
[10:54] | Why don’t you take off your towel, | 你何不摘了毛巾 |
[10:56] | and stay awhile? | 在这儿待一会儿呢 |
[11:00] | I don’t fuck. | 我不操 |
[11:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[11:14] | What’s up, doc? | 你好啊 医生 |
[11:18] | Any idea what he’s on? | 知道他用的是什么毒品吗 |
[11:20] | Crystal meth. | 冰毒 |
[11:23] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[11:26] | Well, we’ve got him on an I.V. | 我们在给他输液 |
[11:27] | We’ll keep him here overnight. | 今晚要留院观察 |
[11:30] | He should be okay to go home tomorrow. | 他明天应该就可以出院了 |
[11:33] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[11:38] | Okay, nurse Nightingale, | 好了 南丁格尔护士 |
[11:40] | you’ve done your good deed. | 你已经做完好事了 |
[11:43] | It’ll make for a heart-warming episode of… something | 足以成为电视剧里催人泪下的一集了 |
[11:46] | Now let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[11:48] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能就这么丢下他 |
[11:53] | Like the way he left you? | 他当初可是狠心丢下你不管 |
[11:54] | Well what if something happens to him? | 如果他出了什么事怎么办 |
[11:56] | What do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[11:57] | It’s not like he’s your best friend. | 他又不是你的什么好朋友 |
[11:58] | You don’t even know his last name. | 你连他姓什么都不知道 |
[12:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | Stay all night. I’m going. | 你在这里陪一整夜吧 我要走了 |
[12:23] | Hey, you’re home. | 嘿 你回来了 |
[12:25] | Yeah. when’d you get in? | 是啊 你什么时候回来的 |
[12:28] | Uh, a little while ago. | 刚回来不久 |
[12:30] | So how was your dinner, was it fun? | 晚餐如何 有意思吗 |
[12:32] | It was all right. How about you? How was Babylon? | 还好吧 你呢 在巴比伦玩得开心吗 |
[12:34] | It was all right. | 就还行吧 |
[12:35] | See any cute guys? | 见到帅哥了吗 |
[12:39] | Well, you know, none that interested me. | 没有让我感兴趣的 |
[12:42] | You want some, uh, milk and Oreos? | 你想来点牛奶配奥利奥吗 |
[12:44] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[13:03] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[13:06] | Coming. | 来了 |
[13:13] | Christ, didn’t you hear me calling you for the last 10 minutes? | 天啊 你没听到我连续喊了你十分钟吗 |
[13:16] | I know you think ’cause I’m young | 我知道你觉得我年轻 |
[13:17] | I can just tumble out of bed and look like this. | 就可以从床上跳下来 火速打扮成这样 |
[13:20] | Well, I don’t know why not. | 我不明白有什么不行的 |
[13:21] | I tumble out of bed and look like this. | 我就从床上跳下来了 打扮成了这样 |
[13:23] | Yeah, but you’re wrong. | 好吧 不过你错了 |
[13:25] | Even at my age, it takes time and preparation. | 即使是在我这年纪 也得花时间打理 |
[13:26] | Yeah, well at the rate you’re going, | 是啊 就以你这种狂欢频率 |
[13:28] | partying, and staying up till 3:00 o’clock every morning, | 参加派对 每天都玩到凌晨3点 |
[13:31] | you’re gonna need a face lift before you graduate. | 你大学还没毕业 就得去做面部提拉整容术了 |
[13:43] | Ah, this came for you. | 这是寄给你的 |
[13:46] | From the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts. | 来自匹兹堡艺术学院 |
[14:07] | Well aren’t you going to open it? | 你不打算拆开吗 |
[14:14] | I can’t. | 我不敢看 |
[14:18] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[14:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:46] | Congratulations, Picasso. | 恭喜你 下一个毕加索 |
[15:20] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:23] | I find myself sitting in a hospital room | 我发现自己坐在医院病房里 |
[15:24] | next to an unconscious person… | 旁边躺着个昏迷的人 |
[15:26] | seemed like the thing to do. | 似乎应该这样做才对 |
[15:28] | Hospital? hospital? | 医院 医院 |
[15:31] | Did something happen to me? | 我出了什么事 |
[15:33] | Am I all right? | 我没事吧 |
[15:34] | – You passed out at Babylon. – I did? | -你在巴比伦晕过去了 -真的吗 |
[15:37] | I found you laying unconscious on the bathroom floor. | 我发现你不省人事地躺在洗手间里 |
[15:45] | Doctor said you were dehydrated and… | 大夫说你脱水了 而且 |
[15:47] | your blood pressure was really high. | 你的血压很高 |
[15:49] | How long have I been here? | 我在这里躺多久了 |
[15:50] | Since last night. | 从昨夜到现在 |
[15:54] | Uh, do you want me to get you some water? | 需要我去帮你拿杯水吗 |
[15:57] | No, don’t go. | 不 不要走 |
[15:59] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[16:01] | Please, don’t leave. | 求你了 别离开我 |
[16:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:08] | Just calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[16:17] | Do you have any candy? | 你有糖吗 |
[16:20] | Candy? | 糖 |
[16:28] | Lifesavers? | 薄荷糖 |
[16:41] | M-m-maybe I should go get the nurse. | 也许我应该去找护士 |
[16:46] | That’s okay. | 不用 |
[16:50] | Did you stay here this whole time? | 你一直都待在这里吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. well, around 6:00 I went back to my place | 是啊 我6点钟的时候回了一趟家 |
[16:54] | to pick up some clean clothes for you. | 给你拿了一些干净衣服 |
[16:57] | Yours were… | 你的衣服… |
[16:59] | pretty disgusting. | 弄得很恶心 |
[17:02] | So the doctor said you should be able to go home later. | 医生说你马上就能回家了 |
[17:06] | What home? | 哪有家可回 |
[17:09] | I was evicted last month. | 上个月我就被赶出来了 |
[17:11] | Well, where’ve you been staying? | 那你一直住在哪里 |
[17:13] | With some friends. | 住朋友家 |
[17:16] | Oh, that’s… that’s good. | 那…那还不错 |
[17:18] | So… they can look after you. | 那么 他们可以照顾你 |
[17:23] | They’re not those kind of friends. | 他们不是我真正的朋友 |
[17:30] | You must think I’m so stupid. | 你一定觉得我很蠢 |
[17:32] | I don’t think you’re stupid. | 我不觉得你蠢 |
[17:35] | I just… | 我只是… |
[17:39] | think you’re this really… | 觉得你是一个… |
[17:41] | sweet guy who… | 很不错的人… |
[17:45] | has some problems and needs some help. | 只是碰上了点麻烦 需要帮助而已 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna stop. I am. | 我会戒掉的 我会的 |
[17:51] | I’m going to stop. | 我会戒掉的 |
[18:13] | He came home from dinner so turned on | 他吃完晚餐后回到家 性致勃勃 |
[18:15] | we went at it all night. | 我们干了一整夜 |
[18:18] | I’m surprised he still had the strength. | 我很惊讶他还有力气 |
[18:22] | At his age. | 他可不年轻了 |
[18:23] | You should only be in such good shape “at his age”. | 你到了他这年纪 状态还这么好就好了 |
[18:26] | You should only be alive “at his age”. | 你到了他这年纪 还能活着就不错了 |
[18:30] | So, I wonder why he was so turned on? | 不过 我很好奇他为什么那么有性致 |
[18:34] | Because I’m irresistible. | 因为我的魅力无法抵挡 |
[18:36] | Because they’re in love. | 因为他们爱着彼此 |
[18:38] | And unlike you, | 而且不像你 |
[18:39] | they don’t have to prowl around the baths. | 他们不需要去公共浴池里找男人 |
[18:41] | They find everything they need right at home. | 他们在家里就能得到所需的一切 |
[18:44] | So how was it? You see anybody cute? | 昨晚怎么样 找到帅哥了吗 |
[18:46] | Not especially. | 没找到 |
[18:54] | Last time I was at the baths, | 我上一次去公共浴池 |
[18:56] | of course this was years ago… | 当然 那是很多年前的事了… |
[18:57] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[18:59] | I was, uh, I was in L.A. visiting my friend Shelly. | 那是在洛杉矶 我去拜访我的朋友谢利 |
[19:02] | Uh, but anyway… | 那不是重点 |
[19:04] | Uh, there was this cubicle at the end of the hall | 在走廊的尽头有一个小房间 |
[19:06] | and the door was open, so, uh… so I go in. | 门开着 于是我就进去了 |
[19:10] | And at first I can’t really see anything | 一开始我什么都看不清 |
[19:11] | Uh, you know, ’cause it’s dark, | 因为里面很黑 |
[19:12] | and I don’t have my contacts in. | 而我又没戴隐形眼镜 |
[19:14] | Anyway, there’s this guy lying there on his stomach | 总之 有个男人 面朝下躺在那里 |
[19:19] | with his butt up in the air | 撅着屁股 |
[19:20] | just screaming, “fuck me! fuck me!” | 不停地喊 “操我吧 操我吧” |
[19:26] | So I did. and, uh, | 我就操了他 然后 |
[19:28] | afterwards, I, uh… I got a glimpse of his face… | 事后 我… 我瞥了一眼他的脸 |
[19:32] | It was… | 原来是… |
[19:38] | No shit! | 不会吧 |
[19:40] | You fucked… | 你操了… |
[19:42] | So she really is his beard? | 所以那个女人真是他的假女友 |
[19:44] | They don’t call her “whiskers” for nothing. | 所以大家才都叫她”胡须女” |
[19:46] | “同性恋的胡须” 指同性恋为了掩饰身份 而找的女友或妻子 | |
[19:48] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大伙儿 |
[19:50] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[19:51] | I had kind of a busy morning. | 我今天上午太忙了 |
[19:54] | Don’t tell me you sat up all night with him. | 别告诉我你陪了他一整个晚上 |
[19:57] | Who? | 陪谁 |
[19:58] | The angel of death. | 死亡天使 |
[20:00] | Look, you really have no idea how upsetting it is | 听着 你真的无法体会在医院里醒来 |
[20:02] | to wake up in a hospital room. | 是件多么可怕的事 |
[20:04] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我亲身经历过 |
[20:05] | Yeah, thanks to him. | 是啊 都是拜他所赐 |
[20:10] | O-okay, so, so it’s over, right? | 好吧 那这事已经结束了吧 |
[20:13] | You… you’ve done all you can possibly do. | 你能做的事都做了 |
[20:18] | Please, please, please tell me | 求求你告诉我 |
[20:19] | you didn’t take that tweaked-out tramp home. | 你没把那个吸毒成瘾的贱货带回家 |
[20:29] | Institute of Fine Arts? | 艺术学院 |
[20:33] | I had no idea you’d applied. | 我都不知道你申请过 |
[20:36] | I didn’t want to tell you until I knew. | 我想等到被录取了再告诉你 |
[20:39] | They had over 2,000 applications, | 有2000多名申请者 |
[20:41] | only 70 openings and I got in. | 竞争70个名额 我被录取了 |
[20:46] | I always told you you were gifted, didn’t I? | 我一直跟你说你很有天赋 不是吗 |
[20:50] | But what about Dartmouth? | 那达特茅斯学院怎么办 |
[20:52] | I’ll just write them and tell them I’m not going. | 我会写信告诉他们我不去了 |
[20:56] | Justin, your dad’s expecting you to go. | 贾斯汀 你爸希望你去那里上学 |
[20:58] | Because he went there? | 因为那是他的母校吗 |
[21:01] | Oh, sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[21:04] | I-I know how much you want to be an artist. | 我…我知道你很想成为一名艺术家 |
[21:06] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a living? | 但你知道艺术家要维持生计有多难吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[21:12] | It’s what I want to do. | 但那是我想做的事 |
[21:14] | It’s what I’ve always wanted to do. | 那是我一直以来的梦想 |
[21:22] | You’re going to have a hard time convincing him. | 那你就得花大力气说服你爸爸了 |
[21:26] | I was hoping that you could help. | 我本来希望你会帮我 |
[21:28] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[21:29] | Hi, Jennifer. | 嗨 詹妮弗 |
[21:31] | Oh, Sue! | 苏 |
[21:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:35] | – Uh, this is my son, Justin. – Justin. | -这是我儿子 贾斯汀 -你好 贾斯汀 |
[21:38] | Why don’t you just go right on in? | 你何不先进去呢 |
[21:39] | I-I’ll be right there. | 我稍后就到 |
[21:40] | Oh, take your time, I’ll just wander through. | 不必着急 我先在周围溜达溜达 |
[21:46] | Who… who’s she? | 她…她是谁 |
[21:52] | She’s a realtor. | 她是位房产经纪人 |
[21:55] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[22:00] | I’ve asked her to list the house. | 我请她把房子挂出去卖掉 |
[22:03] | You’re selling the house? | 你要卖房吗 |
[22:07] | Justin, um… | 贾斯汀 |
[22:12] | Your dad and I… | 我和你爸爸… |
[22:14] | Your dad and I feel that we, uh… | 你爸爸和我都认为… |
[22:17] | we no longer… | 我们不再… |
[22:21] | we no longer, ah… | 我们不再… |
[22:23] | What? | 什么 |
[22:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们决定离婚了 |
[22:41] | Have I told you lately how hot you look? | 我最近有没有告诉过你你有多性感 |
[22:43] | Actually, you have. | 其实 你说过 |
[22:45] | But it always bears repeating. | 不过多多益善 |
[22:47] | You are so hot. | 你太性感了 |
[22:49] | Howdy, boys. | 朋友们 还好吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, I… I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是有意打扰的 |
[22:53] | ‘Course you do. | 当然是故意的 |
[22:54] | But do you mind if I join you? | 不介意我加进来吧 |
[22:56] | Actually… | 其实… |
[22:58] | Soda water. Lemon. No ice. | 苏打水 柠檬味 不要加冰 |
[23:02] | You know, after any strenuous physical exertion | 要知道 进行完剧烈的体力运动后 |
[23:06] | what you need is plenty of fluids. | 最需要补充水分了 |
[23:07] | – Thanks for the health tip. – Anytime. | -谢谢你的养生之道啊 -不客气 |
[23:11] | Speaking of exertion, | 说起体力活动 |
[23:13] | Michael tells me you two had quite a night last night. | 迈克跟我说你们昨晚简直是干柴烈火 |
[23:15] | – Oh, Jesus, Brian! – That’s okay. | -天呐 布莱恩 -没关系的 |
[23:16] | Matter of fact, we did. | 事实就是这样 |
[23:18] | So did I. | 我昨晚也是 |
[23:20] | Well, I don’t think David wants to hear about your trip to… | 我觉得大卫不想听你的经历 |
[23:23] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 是啊 |
[23:24] | He probably wouldn’t approve. | 他应该不会赞成的 |
[23:26] | So, what have you been up to lately, Doc? | 那你最近在忙些什么 医生 |
[23:28] | No much, the usual. | 没什么 就平常那些事 |
[23:31] | Michael tells me you had dinner with some client. | 迈克跟我说你昨晚和客户共进晚餐了 |
[23:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:39] | Talk about boring. | 真够无趣的 |
[23:42] | Although, I had this one client, | 不过我曾经有个客户 |
[23:43] | Michael tell you this story? | 迈克跟你说过了吗 |
[23:44] | Meat and potatoes, wife and kids, | 基本情况就是 有老婆和孩子 |
[23:47] | turned out he was gay. | 居然也是个同性恋 |
[23:50] | And not only was he gay, he wanted to fuck me. | 他不仅是同性恋 还想跟我上床 |
[23:54] | – Imagine that. – Yeah. | -真是想象不到啊 -就是 |
[23:56] | What can I say? There’s a lot of duplicitous people in the world. | 我能说什么呢 这世上有太多虚伪的两面人了 |
[24:01] | Here’s your water, Brian. | 布莱恩 你的水来了 |
[24:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:09] | God, I hate the cold. | 天呐 我最讨厌冷天气了 |
[24:11] | You know, I always figured I could… | 我一直以为我可以… |
[24:13] | one day live in some place that’s warm, | 有一天在温暖的地方生活 |
[24:15] | Like La Jolla, Santa Barbara. | 比如拉霍亚 圣巴巴拉 |
[24:18] | one of those picture post- card places. | 就是明信片上常出现的地方 |
[24:21] | You know, business would be good there too. | 在那种地方 生意也会很好 |
[24:24] | But I’m still here. | 但我始终还是在这里 |
[24:28] | Well, maybe you’re deceiving yourself, | 也许你是在自欺欺人 |
[24:30] | thinking you want something you really don’t. | 觉得自己想要一些你其实并不想要的东西 |
[24:32] | I want Michael. | 我想要迈克 |
[24:34] | I love Michael. | 我爱迈克 |
[24:36] | What you saw last night has nothing to do with that. | 你昨晚看到的 跟我对他的爱没有关系 |
[24:40] | You don’t have to explain to me, Doc. | 你不用跟我解释 医生 |
[24:43] | I’m not a member of the queer P.C. patrol. | 我又不是「基佬道德巡逻队」的 |
[24:46] | If you want to go to the bathhouse, and get your rocks off, | 如果你想去浴池和别人享受痛快的高潮 |
[24:48] | I say do it. | 那就去吧 |
[24:50] | As long as you don’t hurt him. | 只要你不伤害他 |
[24:53] | I don’t intend to. | 我没这个打算 |
[24:55] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[24:59] | Anybody want a bite? | 谁想咬一口 |
[25:07] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[25:09] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[25:15] | You feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah, actually, uh… | 是的 其实我感觉… |
[25:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[25:24] | You cook. | 你会做饭 |
[25:25] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[25:27] | Both my parents worked and… | 以前我爸妈都要工作 |
[25:29] | I was the oldest of seven kids. | 我是家里七个孩子中的老大 |
[25:31] | Seven! | 七个 |
[25:32] | So I know how to make a… | 所以我学会了怎么做 |
[25:34] | Chicken stretch. | 鸡肉大餐 |
[25:40] | Candles and everything. | 蜡烛什么的都准备了 |
[25:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:00] | Potatoes are done. | 土豆做好了 |
[26:02] | Hey, you want to put on some music? | 你要放点音乐吗 |
[26:17] | That’s nice. | 挺好听 |
[26:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:23] | “La traviata”. | 《茶花女》 |
[26:25] | Do you know it? | 你听过吗 |
[26:26] | Not really. | 没有 |
[26:27] | It’s an opera. | 是歌剧 |
[26:28] | I figured that much. | 我猜到了 |
[26:32] | It’s about this woman, Violetta. | 故事是关于一个叫维奥莱塔的女人 |
[26:35] | She’s a courtesan. | 她是个交际花 |
[26:38] | A what? | 是个什么 |
[26:39] | A slut, basically. | 基本上算是荡妇 |
[26:41] | And she likes to go to parties a lot. | 她很喜欢参加派对 |
[26:43] | I know the type. | 我知道这种类型 |
[26:46] | So what’s she singing about? | 那她在唱什么 |
[26:48] | Well, she’s just met this really sweet guy named Alfredo, | 她遇到了一个好男人 叫阿尔弗雷多 |
[26:54] | and, uh, he kind of has a thing for her. | 那男人有点喜欢她 |
[26:57] | She’s wondering | 她在犹豫 |
[26:59] | whether she can give up her life in the fast lane to be with him. | 应不应该为了他 放弃现在纸醉金迷的生活 |
[27:04] | Does she? | 她放弃了吗 |
[27:07] | She gives it a shot. | 她试了一下 |
[27:22] | It’s GHB. You ever use it? | 这是神仙水 你用过吗 |
[27:33] | It’s just water. | 就是白水而已 |
[27:47] | Uh, this, uh, dinner… | 这个晚餐… |
[27:51] | is sort of a… | 是为了… |
[27:53] | thank-you. | 答谢你 |
[27:55] | For being so nice to me. | 对我这么好 |
[27:58] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I did. | 不 我需要 |
[28:04] | Actually, I wish there was more I… could do. | 其实 我希望我可以做更多的事 |
[28:27] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[28:29] | Well, we didn’t get very far the last time I was here. | 我们上次没有做完 |
[28:32] | Yeah, I kind of checked out in the middle. | 是啊 我中途”退出”了 |
[28:35] | I figure we could just… | 我觉得我们现在… |
[28:37] | pick up from where we left off. | 可以继续做上次没做完的事 |
[29:08] | – Behind you. – ‘kay. | -小心后面 -好 |
[29:10] | – It has to be a surprise. – Okay. | -要给他个惊喜 -好 |
[29:16] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:19] | For me? | 是给我的吗 |
[29:20] | Yes, for you. Who else? | 是的 当然 不然给谁 |
[29:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:28] | Well go on, open it. | 快点 打开啊 |
[29:35] | It’s for getting into the IFA. | 是祝贺你进了艺术学院的礼物 |
[29:38] | I-it’s what all the great artists use. | 这都是伟大画家们用的东西 |
[29:40] | Lindsay knows these things. | 琳赛很了解这些 |
[29:48] | He’s so surprised, he’s speechless. | 他太惊讶了 都说不出来话了 |
[29:50] | I know you want to get into computer graphics and animation, | 我知道你想学电脑绘图和动画制作 |
[29:52] | but first year you’re going to have to study | 但是第一年都是学 |
[29:54] | all the traditional techniques. | 最基础的传统画法 |
[29:55] | Still life, life class, composition. | 像静物画 人体画 构图 |
[29:58] | Because no matter what you eventually do, | 因为不管你今后做什么 |
[29:59] | it’s important to have solid, classical training. | 都要打好最扎实的基础 |
[30:02] | I mean, even Picasso knew how to draw people with their eyes in the… | 就算是毕加索也知道要如何把眼睛画在… |
[30:05] | in the right place. | 画在恰当的地方 |
[30:08] | Thank you, guys. It is so nice. | 谢谢你们 真的很好 |
[30:11] | But I’ve decided to go to Dartmouth. | 不过我已经决定去达特茅斯学院了 |
[30:22] | Enjoying your book? | 沉浸在书里了吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah, uh, it’s a real page-turner. | 是啊 确实很经典 |
[30:28] | Well then, how come you’re on the same page | 那怎么你还在看 |
[30:30] | you were on an hour ago? | 一小时前的那页啊 |
[30:35] | I, uh… guess you caught me. | 我…呃 好吧 被你抓住了 |
[30:38] | Yeah, well you’re easy to catch. | 是啊 你很容易露馅啊 |
[30:42] | Especially when you go to the tell-tale signs, | 尤其是你在撒谎时有专属标志 |
[30:43] | You know, throwing in a lot of “uhs” when you talk | 就是 说话时伴有”呃””啊”之类的语气词 |
[30:47] | to give you time to think of what to say next, | 好让你有时间思考下句怎么说 |
[30:48] | and covering your mouth. | 还有摸嘴巴 |
[30:54] | Uh, observant. | 观察真仔细啊 |
[30:59] | I, uh, Michael, I should’ve told you the truth. | 迈克 我应该跟你说你实话的 |
[31:01] | It’s no big deal, | 没什么的 |
[31:02] | You’ll finish your book. | 你先看书吧 |
[31:04] | No, no. about last night. | 不 不 是关于昨天晚上的事 |
[31:08] | Well, honey, when you said you could come a fourth time, | 亲爱的 当你说你能再射第四次时 |
[31:11] | I knew you were lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[31:13] | When I said I had a business dinner, | 我跟你说我去参加商务晚宴了 |
[31:14] | I didn’t have a business dinner. | 我其实并没有什么商务晚宴 |
[31:19] | I went to the baths. | 我去了浴池 |
[31:27] | What were you doing there? | 你去那里干什么 |
[31:29] | Mostly… walking around. | 就只是随便走走 |
[31:33] | Look, it’s not something I do a lot, Michael. | 迈克 我并不经常那样 |
[31:35] | It’s the first time since we’ve been together that I’ve been there. | 这是我们在一起后 我第一次去那里 |
[31:39] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想再谈这事了 |
[31:40] | No, I thought you should know. | 不 我觉得你应该知道 |
[31:41] | What, that you’re fucking around? | 应该知道什么 你去跟人乱操吗 |
[31:43] | I don’t fuck. | 我没有跟人操 |
[31:44] | And then you come back here and you fuck me? | 然后你又回家来操我 |
[31:46] | If you gave me anything… | 万一你传给我什么病… |
[31:47] | No, I said I don’t fuck! | 不 我说了我去那儿不操 |
[31:54] | Mostly I just jerk off. | 基本上只是手淫 |
[31:57] | “Mostly”. | “基本上” |
[31:59] | I don’t understand. Aren’t I enough for you? | 我不懂 难道我不能满足你吗 |
[32:01] | Yes, of course you are, Michael. | 当然不是 迈克 |
[32:03] | – Well then why would you do that? – I don’t know. | -那你为什么要做这种事 -我也不知道 |
[32:07] | I guess it’s a thrill. I… | 可能是因为很刺激 我… |
[32:10] | I want the guys to… | 我想要那些人觉得… |
[32:12] | to think I’m attractive. I… | 我有魅力 我… |
[32:14] | I don’t know, sometimes I feel like I just have to be… | 不知道 有时我只是想一个人… |
[32:17] | off on my own. | 出去释放下 |
[32:18] | You are such a liar. | 你真是个大骗子 |
[32:20] | It’s the truth, Michael. | 这是实话 迈克 |
[32:21] | Fuck your truth and fuck you! | 操你妈的实话 操你妈的 |
[32:26] | Well, we should’ve known | 我们该早点知道的 |
[32:27] | he was too good to be true. | 世上是没他这么完美的人的 |
[32:29] | Men, they’re all the same. | 男人都一个样 |
[32:31] | Except for you, Michael. | 除了你 迈克 |
[32:33] | You are a saint. | 你是个圣人 |
[32:34] | I don’t want to be a saint. | 我不想做圣人 |
[32:35] | I want to be a ruthless, heartless shit | 我想做个绝情的混蛋 |
[32:38] | who fucks whoever he wants, without conscience or remorse. | 想操谁就操谁 毫无良知和自责 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry, that position’s already been filled. | 不好意思 这个角色已经有人占了 |
[32:45] | For once I wasn’t referring to you. I was talking about David. | 但这次我说的不是你 是大卫 |
[32:50] | I say, | 要我说 |
[32:51] | cut him loose. Bastard. | 甩了他 混蛋 |
[32:53] | Show him you’re too good for him. | 让他明白他配不上这么好的你 |
[32:55] | That he doesn’t deserve you. | 他不配拥有你 |
[32:57] | And who does Michael deserve? | 那迈克配拥有什么样的人 |
[32:59] | Someone who will cherish him. | 一个珍惜他的人 |
[33:01] | Who will, uh, be faithful. | 忠贞的人 |
[33:03] | Someone for whom he will be the sun and the moon and the stars. | 把迈克视为其生命中的太阳 月亮和星星的人 |
[33:08] | What fucking Bette Davis movie are you living in? | 你以为你活在贝蒂·戴维斯的电影中吗 |
[33:12] | And what did you think would happen? | 你本来以为你们会怎样 |
[33:13] | That you’d be monogamous forever? | 一辈子就互相守着一个人吗 |
[33:16] | That is so like you, | 真是你的典型风格 |
[33:17] | make some vile, homophobic crack. | 说些卑劣的 恐同的话 |
[33:19] | – Homophobic? – Yes. | -恐同 -是啊 |
[33:22] | That just because we’re gay, | 难道因为我们是同性恋 |
[33:24] | it’s impossible for us to have a… a loving, loyal relationship. | 就不可能拥有忠贞的爱情吗 |
[33:28] | Not because we’re gay. Because we’re men. | 同性恋不是原因 因为我们是男人 |
[33:31] | It’s no different for straight guys. | 直男也一样 |
[33:32] | I read somewhere that something like 64% of them | 我看过某个文章说64%的直男 |
[33:35] | admit they’ve been unfaithful. | 都承认有过不忠行为 |
[33:36] | I wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[33:38] | I’ve only slept with 32% of them. | 我只和其中的一半睡过 |
[33:41] | What, so, I’m… | 那我… |
[33:42] | I’m just supposed to let David do whatever he wants? | 我应该让大卫为所欲为 |
[33:45] | Whoever he wants? | 到处胡搞吗 |
[33:47] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这样说 |
[33:48] | Maybe you should establish some… rules. | 也许你们应该 定些规矩 |
[33:51] | You know, decide what’s acceptable and what’s not. | 规定什么是可以接受的 什么不行 |
[33:55] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[33:57] | Well that’s fine, then you can move back in here. | 好吧 那你可以再搬回来 |
[34:01] | End it all over a… hand job. | 因为找人手淫 就结束一切 |
[34:05] | I don’t know why I’m asking your advice. | 我不知道我为何要问你的意见 |
[34:07] | Because I’m younger and wiser. | 因为我更年轻更聪明 |
[34:09] | You’ve never been in a relationship. | 你从没有谈过恋爱 |
[34:11] | I fucking hate that word. | 我憎恶那个词 |
[34:13] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你根本不了解恋爱的感觉 |
[34:15] | I know he told you the truth. | 我知道他对你说了实话 |
[34:18] | And I’ve got to give him credit. | 在这一点上我很佩服他 |
[34:21] | I was sure he wouldn’t. | 我本以为他不会说的 |
[34:25] | You mean you knew? | 你是说你早就知道 |
[34:30] | Remember back, last night. | 回想一下 昨晚 |
[34:33] | After I left you. | 我们告别后 |
[34:34] | Where did I go? | 我去了哪里 |
[34:36] | The baths. | 浴池 |
[34:38] | And where did he go? | 而他那时在哪里 |
[34:41] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:43] | Did you and he… | 你们不会… |
[34:46] | No. | 没有 |
[34:48] | And you weren’t going to tell me? | 你本来不打算告诉我的 |
[34:50] | If I had, you’d probably think I was trying to break you up. | 如果我说了 你可能会觉得我想破坏你们的感情 |
[34:53] | Anyways, it’s not my business what goes on between you two lovebirds. | 总之 你们这对鸳鸯之间的事 与我无关 |
[34:58] | Well, if he could do it, maybe I should too. | 如果他做的出那种事 或许我也可以 |
[35:00] | Then do it. | 那就去做啊 |
[35:03] | Only stop carrying on like some betrayed little housewife. | 别像个怨妇一样 |
[35:08] | 25 bucks. | 25块 |
[35:13] | Hi. I want to get 15 on pump 2. | 你好 2号泵加15美元的油 |
[35:20] | Hold on, uh… | 等一下 |
[35:21] | My wallet must have fallen out. | 我的钱包肯定丢车里了 |
[36:13] | Where were you? | 你到哪去了 |
[36:15] | I went out… | 我出去了… |
[36:18] | to get you this. | 给你买东西了 |
[36:22] | “Thais”. | 《泰伊思》 |
[36:23] | I asked the guy at the store | 我问了店员 |
[36:24] | if he knew another good opera about a slut. | 是否还有讲妓女的好歌剧 |
[36:27] | This is expensive. | 这很贵 |
[36:29] | I don’t care how much it costs. | 我不介意它有多贵 |
[36:30] | I do. How’d you pay for it? | 我介意 你怎么付的钱 |
[36:33] | You told me you didn’t have a cent. | 你不是说你身无分文吗 |
[36:35] | I got a friend of mine to give me back the money he owed me. | 我找朋友要回了他欠我的钱 |
[36:39] | – And you spent all of it on me. – Not all of it. | -然后都花在我身上了 -不是全部 |
[36:42] | Look, you can keep the cash. Okay? | 听着 你可以留下现金 |
[36:45] | I don’t care about that. Just… | 我无所谓 但是… |
[36:47] | Please give it back to me | 只是请把它还给我 |
[36:48] | so I don’t have to cancel all my cards. | 那样我就不用挂失所有的卡了 |
[36:50] | What are you talking about? Give what back? | 你在说什么 把什么还给你 |
[36:53] | God, you must think that I’m just so pathetic. | 老天 你一定觉得我很可悲 |
[36:57] | My wallet. That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的是我的钱包 |
[37:00] | I swear to you, | 我发誓 |
[37:02] | I did not take it. | 我没有拿 |
[37:05] | Yeah, all right, I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[37:09] | It just walked away on its own. | 钱包自己长腿跑了 |
[37:12] | So if you happen to see it out walking around the streets | 如果你在街上碰到它 |
[37:14] | would you please ask it to come home? | 麻烦你叫它回家来 |
[37:17] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[37:19] | Where? | 到哪去 |
[37:20] | Wherever the fuck you would’ve gone | 去你原来会去的地方 |
[37:22] | if I hadn’t picked you up off that bathroom floor, | 就当我没有从夜店地板扶起你 |
[37:24] | taken you to the hospital, | 没有送你去医院 |
[37:25] | and brought you back here. | 没有带你来这 |
[37:32] | What about your clothes? | 你的衣服怎么办 |
[37:37] | You know what? keep ’em. I don’t want them. | 留着吧 我不想要了 |
[37:40] | And here, | 拿着这个 |
[37:41] | return this for the money “your friend” gave you. | 拿去退了 换成你那个朋友给你的钱吧 |
[37:44] | I already have it. | 我已经有了 |
[37:56] | What am I, the invisible woman? | 我是隐形人吗 |
[37:58] | Come back here. | 过来 |
[38:01] | I was taking out the garbage. | 我倒垃圾的时候 |
[38:03] | It’s amazing what you find in the garbage, | 在垃圾里总会有惊喜的发现 |
[38:04] | even your own. | 哪怕是自己的垃圾 |
[38:06] | And look what I found. | 看我找到什么了 |
[38:08] | Luckily I retrieved them, | 很幸运我把它们拿回来了 |
[38:10] | before the patina of my pesto from last night got all over them. | 不然它们就会被我昨晚吃的香蒜酱弄脏了 |
[38:14] | I don’t want them. | 我不要了 |
[38:14] | You don’t want them? | 你不要了吗 |
[38:16] | That’s why I threw them away. | 所以我才把它们扔了 |
[38:19] | But these are works of art. | 但这些是艺术作品啊 |
[38:22] | I mean look at this. | 你看看啊 |
[38:24] | Look at this one, I mean… | 看这张 |
[38:26] | You could frame them. | 都可以装裱挂起来了 |
[38:28] | Then you keep them. I’m giving it up. | 那送给你了 我放弃了 |
[38:33] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[38:38] | Get your bubble butt back here. | 给我下来 |
[38:43] | What do you mean, you’re giving it up? | 什么叫你「放弃」了 |
[38:45] | Just what I said. | 就是我说的那个意思 |
[38:47] | Well, you don’t just give it up. | 你不能就这样放弃 |
[38:49] | I mean, it’s like giving up eating, or… or breathing. | 这就像放弃吃饭或呼吸一样 |
[38:52] | I’m still inhaling and exhaling. | 我还在呼气吐气啊 |
[38:55] | Call me when dinner’s ready. | 饭好了叫我 |
[38:56] | You watch your mouth, smart ass. | 说话小心点 自以为是的家伙 |
[39:00] | You’re an artist. And you got a gift. | 你是个艺术家 有天赋 |
[39:03] | Big deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[39:03] | It is a big deal. | 当然很了不起 |
[39:05] | That’s something that was given to you. | 那是你与生俱来的天赋 |
[39:07] | Well, I didn’t ask for it and I don’t want it. | 我又没有要求过 现在我不想要了 |
[39:09] | Well, it’s too late. | 现在太迟了 |
[39:10] | It’s yours, it’s who you are. | 它属于你 它是你这个人的真我 |
[39:12] | It’s not who I am. | 那不是我的真我 |
[39:16] | I’m going to Dartmouth and I’m getting an MBA. | 我要去达特茅斯学院 拿个工商管理硕士学位 |
[39:20] | That’s what my parents want. | 那是我父母的愿望 |
[39:25] | Well all due respect to your mother, | 无意冒犯你母亲 |
[39:27] | who’s a very lovely lady, | 她是个很好的女人 |
[39:29] | who gives a shit what they want? | 但谁在乎他们的愿望 |
[39:31] | This is your life. | 这是你自己的人生 |
[39:37] | Deb… | 黛比 |
[39:41] | I’ve caused them so much trouble. | 我已经给他们添了太多麻烦 |
[39:45] | They’re getting a divorce. | 他们要离婚了 |
[39:51] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[39:54] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[39:59] | Sunshine, you didn’t break up their marriage. | 小阳光 不是你毁了他们的婚姻 |
[40:02] | No kid has the power to do that. | 任何一个孩子都没有这个本事 |
[40:06] | Just like you don’t have the power to put it back together. | 就像你也没有本事让他们重归于好一样 |
[40:10] | But you do have the power to fuck up your own life. | 但你却有本事搞砸自己的人生 |
[40:16] | So make sure you think twice before you do it. | 所以做决定之前 你给我好好想清楚 |
[40:43] | I was beginning to think you weren’t coming. | 我刚刚还以为你不会来了 |
[40:44] | Yeah, well, it’s… it’s a little out of the way. | 是啊 这地方有点偏 |
[40:47] | Yeah, well I… I thought we should be alone, you know… | 是啊 我是想找个没人的地方 你懂的 |
[40:50] | Talk, go for a walk. | 谈心 散步 |
[40:52] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[40:56] | I couldn’t believe you called. | 我简直不敢相信你给我打电话了 |
[40:58] | Me neither. | 我也不敢相信 |
[41:00] | You know, after what you told me about you and your lover. | 毕竟你跟我说你已经有男友了 |
[41:04] | Well, yeah. You know how it goes. Things change. | 你也明白的 情况变了 |
[41:08] | So now it’s all right to mess around? | 所以现在可以乱搞了吗 |
[41:10] | Look, can we not talk about it, okay? | 我们能不能不谈这事 |
[41:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:25] | Honey, you did the right thing. | 亲爱的 你做得对 |
[41:27] | You should feel very good about yourself. | 你现在应该很开心才对 |
[41:30] | I do, can’t you tell? | 我是啊 你看不出来吗 |
[41:33] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[41:34] | You told that thieving piece of druggy disco trash to get lost. | 你赶走了那个吸毒 盗窃 流连夜店的垃圾 |
[41:40] | If there were a magazine called “self-esteem”, | 如果有一本叫《自尊》的杂志 |
[41:42] | you’d be the cover boy. | 你就是封面人物 |
[41:44] | You’re the image of dignity. | 你是自尊的化身 |
[41:48] | What do you think? | 这身怎么样 |
[41:52] | You’re the image of dignity. | 你真是把高贵的尊严具象化了 |
[41:58] | He was practically in tears, Emmett. | 他当时哭了 艾美特 |
[41:59] | Yeah, because he knew you’d cancel your credit cards | 是啊 因为他知道你会马上挂失信用卡 |
[42:01] | before he hit the jackpot. | 他可没机会中大奖了 |
[42:03] | No, it seemed sincere. | 不 那看上去是真心的 |
[42:04] | Please! | 拜托 |
[42:06] | You have to be a desperate queen | 恐怕只有无望的基佬 |
[42:07] | to fall for that 11:00 o’clock number. | 才会相信这种作秀般的眼泪 |
[42:10] | Which you’re not. | 你并不是 |
[42:11] | What if something happens to him? What if… | 万一他出事了怎么办 万一… |
[42:15] | What if he starts hustling? | 万一他去当男妓怎么办 |
[42:16] | What if I found out that he’d died? | 万一他死了呢 |
[42:17] | I’d have it on my conscience the rest of my life. | 我会自责终生的 |
[42:19] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[42:21] | You have been listening to too many operas. | 你听歌剧听多了 |
[42:25] | Sweetie, you… you offered him your home, your trust. | 亲爱的 你收留他住在你家 你信任他 |
[42:29] | You literally gave him the clothes off your back. | 你真的是把你的衣服给他穿 给予他一切 |
[42:31] | Something, by the way, that I would never do. | 顺便说下 我是绝对做不到的 |
[42:34] | And how did he repay you? | 他是怎么报答你的 |
[42:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:45] | When am I ever going to learn? | 我要到什么时候才能学会教训 |
[42:49] | Well, come on. let’s go to Babylon. | 好了 我们去巴比伦 |
[42:53] | Dozens of beautiful men will reject you, | 会有很多美男拒绝你 |
[42:54] | and you’ll feel so much better. | 你心里会舒服很多的 |
[43:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[43:08] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[43:11] | Just my wallet. | 是我的钱包 |
[43:16] | So you misjudged him. | 所以你误解他了 |
[43:18] | You know, you… you said a lot of terrible things | 你说了很多难听的话 |
[43:20] | that weren’t true, uh… | 但完全不是事实 |
[43:21] | Me? What about you? | 你还说我 你说什么来着 |
[43:24] | Well, everyone knows I’m a terrible judge of character. | 大家都知道我看人的眼光不准 |
[43:27] | Yeah, just look at who he hangs out with. | 是啊 看看他和谁一起玩就知道了 |
[43:31] | I got to find him. Apologize. | 我要找他道歉 |
[43:34] | You should look on the bathroom floor. | 你去卫生间的地板上找吧 |
[43:36] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[43:38] | I said I want a beer. | 我说了我要啤酒 |
[43:40] | Not without I.D. | 除非你有身份证 |
[43:45] | Who do you have to fuck to get a goddamn drink around here? | 在这里要跟谁上床 才能弄到酒 |
[43:47] | Me. | 我啊 |
[43:50] | Two beers. | 两杯啤酒 |
[43:53] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[44:02] | To Dartmouth. | 敬达特茅斯学院 |
[44:04] | and to your bright, shining future | 敬你的无量前途 |
[44:06] | as Pittsburgh’s new Andy Carnegie. | 成为匹斯堡的财富之王安迪·卡内基 |
[44:09] | I’ll drink to that. | 我愿意为此喝一杯 |
[44:10] | Only, I thought you were going to be the next Andy Warhol. | 不过我原本以为你要当下一个安迪·沃霍尔呢 |
[44:11] | 安迪·沃霍尔 美国著名艺术家 | |
[44:13] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[44:16] | And after all the trouble I went to, | 我费心费力 |
[44:17] | to make you the best homosexual I could. | 尽全力把你培养成最出色的同性恋 |
[44:21] | I can’t believe you’d blow it. | 我真不敢相信你会搞砸这机会 |
[44:23] | And with the flimsiest excuse. | 用的还是最差劲的借口 |
[44:26] | “I’ve caused my parents enough pain.” | “我已经给我爸妈添了够多麻烦了” |
[44:29] | How can you even stand there and look me in the eye? | 你敢看着我的眼睛吗 |
[44:33] | -It’s true. -It’s bullshit. | -那是事实 -狗屁 |
[44:36] | They cause their own pain just like everybody else. | 他们和别人一样 麻烦都是自己造成的 |
[44:41] | And now you’re going to give up everything you want | 现在你却要放弃你想要的一切 |
[44:42] | just to make them happy? | 就为了让他们高兴 |
[44:45] | -That is totally fucked. -Shut up, Brian! | -那真叫有病 -闭嘴 布莱恩 |
[44:48] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[44:51] | I know it’s scarier finding your own way | 我知道探索自己的道路 |
[44:53] | than doing what’s expected. | 比按照别人的规划去做要更可怕 |
[44:55] | I’m not scared. | 我不是害怕 |
[44:57] | You’re fucking terrified. | 你简直吓坏了 |
[45:00] | Just like the night you met me. | 就跟你认识我的那晚一样 |
[45:03] | I was sure you’d run back home. | 我当时以为你肯定会跑回家 |
[45:08] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[45:11] | You said… | 你说… |
[45:14] | “I’m going with him.” | “我要跟他走” |
[45:20] | I cannot believe that you remember that | 我真不敢相信你还记得这些细节 |
[45:23] | considering you couldn’t remember my name. | 毕竟你当晚连我的名字都记不住 |
[45:26] | And look what happened. | 瞧瞧后来发生了什么 |
[45:30] | I turned into a big queer. | 我变成了一个彻底的基佬 |
[45:33] | Yeah, lucky for you. Otherwise I wouldn’t be wasting my time. | 是啊 算你走运 否则我就不浪费时间了 |
[45:38] | But it’s too late now. | 现在为时已晚 |
[45:42] | There’s no turning back. | 没有回头路了 |
[46:50] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[46:52] | Well, you could’ve called. | 你可以打给我的 |
[46:53] | I did. Your cell phone was off. | 我打了 你的手机关机了 |
[46:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[46:58] | I’m reorganizing CDs. | 整理我的唱片 |
[47:00] | Before that, I did DVDs. | 在这之前 我还整理了DVD |
[47:02] | I did the books, I did the medicine cabinet, | 我整理完了书 药箱 |
[47:05] | I did the stemware. Where the fuck were you? | 以及高脚杯 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[47:08] | Out. | 出去了 |
[47:10] | With the boys? At the movies? | 和朋友们看电影吗 |
[47:13] | I was with someone. | 我和某个人在一起 |
[47:19] | There was this guy I… I didn’t tell you about | 我有天晚上在巴比伦认识了一个男人 |
[47:21] | that I met the other night at Babylon. | 我一直没有告诉你 |
[47:24] | He gave me his phone number. | 他给了我他的电话号码 |
[47:27] | He was really hot, and I was attracted to him. | 他很帅 我被他吸引了 |
[47:29] | So I figured, you know, what the heck? | 我想着 管他呢 就放纵一回吧 |
[47:31] | So I called him up. | 于是我就打给他了 |
[47:32] | You don’t need to give me all the details, Michael. | 你不需要告诉我所有细节 迈克 |
[47:34] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我要说 |
[47:38] | We hooked up and, uh… | 我们勾搭上了 然后… |
[47:41] | We went back to his place… | 我们去了他家 |
[47:44] | and we started fooling around… | 开始鬼混 |
[47:47] | and… he was giving me a blow job… | 然后 他给我口交 |
[47:54] | When I suddenly realized… | 我却突然意识到 |
[47:56] | I didn’t want my dick in his mouth. | 我不想把我的鸡巴插进他嘴里 |
[47:59] | So I told him to stop. | 所以我叫他停下 |
[48:03] | And… I left and I came home. | 然后…我就回来了 |
[48:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:10] | I-I mean… | 我是说… |
[48:12] | why did you tell him to stop? | 你为什么会叫他停下 |
[48:15] | Because it didn’t mean anything. | 因为那完全没有意义 |
[48:17] | It was just sex. | 只是性发泄而已 |
[48:21] | With us, it’s always been more than that. | 但我们做那种事 却是有意义的 |
[48:33] | I promise I wouldn’t go there anymore. You have my work. | 我保证不会再去 我发誓 |
[48:37] | I don’t want you to promise. | 我不需要你保证什么 |
[48:40] | It may not be a promise you can keep. | 你未必做得到 |
[48:42] | And same goes with me. | 我也一样 |
[48:44] | I can’t promise you that someday something would happen. | 我也不能保证将来一定不会发生某种事 |
[48:49] | We are guys. | 我们是人 |
[48:50] | And guys slip up. We do. | 人都会犯错 这是必然的 |
[48:52] | All we can do is be realistic about it. | 我们能做的 就是用现实的态度去面对 |
[48:57] | Know that it does not mean that we don’t love each other. | 心里清楚那不意味着我们不相爱 |
[49:04] | And just take it from there. | 然后再顺其自然地发展下去 |
[49:16] | You want help me back things into order? | 你想帮我一起把东西整理好吗 |
[49:21] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[49:30] | Can we finish this in the morning? | 我们能明早再整理完吗 |