时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Freddy, you are so damn hot. | 弗雷迪 你真他妈性感 |
[00:46] | Make love to that lens, make love to it, go on. | 跟镜头做爱吧 跟它做爱 就是这样 |
[00:49] | Fuck it, that’s it. | 操它 很好 |
[00:51] | Beautiful. Beautiful. | 太美了 简直完美 |
[00:52] | I love it! | 我超爱 |
[00:57] | – Come on. – All right. | -跟我来 -好 |
[01:06] | Can you believe it’s been a whole year already? | 又过去一年了 难以置信吧 |
[01:08] | Since what? | 从何时算起 |
[01:10] | King of Babylon contest. | 「巴比伦之王」大赛吧 |
[01:11] | It always seems like such a big deal at the time, | 活动期间总像是轰动性的盛事 |
[01:13] | and then like a week later, you can’t even remember who won. | 但一星期后 都没人记得冠军是谁 |
[01:16] | Angel Escobar. | 安琪·埃斯科巴 |
[01:17] | 5’10”, 175… | 身高1.78米 体重175磅 |
[01:19] | 28″ waist, 9″ cock, | 腰围71厘米 阴茎约23厘米 |
[01:22] | and a birthmark in the shape of Placido Domingo | 右腿内侧还有个普拉西多·多明戈 |
[01:24] | in his inner right thigh. | 形状的胎记 |
[01:26] | Wow, you were paying attention. | 哇 你还真是高度关注了 |
[01:28] | Should I be jealous? | 我该吃醋吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不必 |
[01:37] | Think I’ll skip dessert. | 我吃不下甜点了 |
[01:39] | Ah, who cares about a bunch of steroid gym bunnies | 谁会关心一堆靠服用类固醇练出来的肌肉男 |
[01:40] | dancing around in their jocks anyway? | 穿着三角内裤在那翩翩起舞 |
[01:42] | Considering you’ve fucked off last year’s contestants, you? | 考虑到你操了去年所有的参赛者 最关心的就是你吧 |
[01:47] | God, who would do that? | 天呐 谁会干那种事 |
[01:49] | Who wouldn’t fuck Brian? | 谁不想和布莱恩上床啊 |
[01:50] | No. | 不是这个 |
[01:51] | I mean strip in front of all those people. | 我是说在那么多人面前大跳脱衣舞 |
[01:53] | For 1,000 bucks and a trip to the Bahamas? | 为了1000美金和一次去巴哈马的旅行 |
[01:55] | A lot of guys. | 很多人会的 |
[01:56] | Especially when you’re on drugs, | 尤其当你嗑过药 |
[01:57] | please, you’ll do anything. | 拜托 你什么都做得出来 |
[02:02] | Oops, sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[02:05] | Blake acknowledges his addiction, and he’s working on it. | 布雷克承认他有毒瘾 正在努力戒掉它 |
[02:09] | I’ve been going to meetings at the gay and lesbian centre. | 我在参加同志中心的互助会 |
[02:12] | My, my, aren’t we a busy little bee? | 天呐 真是勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[02:15] | So, um, we’ll all meet in front of Babylon? 10:00 o’clock? | 那么 明天10点巴比伦门口见 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. I don’t think David’s going to want to go | 我不确定 我想大卫不会去的 |
[02:21] | ’cause it’s kind of late. | 因为有点晚 |
[02:22] | Does he already have his teeth in a glass by then? | 他那个时间点已经取下假牙浸泡了吗 |
[02:25] | I’ll have you know he gets up at 6:00 o’clock every morning | 我可告诉你 他每天早上6点就起床 |
[02:27] | and runs five miles, while you’re still in bed. | 晨跑5英里 而你还在睡大觉 |
[02:29] | I feel that’s where I get my best cardio workout. | 床是我进行有氧锻炼的最佳场所 |
[02:32] | I’m sure he would go if I wanted him to. | 如果我希望他去 他会去的 |
[02:35] | – It’s true. – All right. | -是真的 -行啊 |
[02:37] | Then make sure he’s there. | 那就把他带来 |
[02:38] | All right, I will. | 行啊 我会的 |
[02:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[02:40] | – Great. – Fine. | -好极了 -行吧 |
[02:41] | So, you coming? | 那你去吗 |
[02:43] | Well, Babylon isn’t exactly a drug-free environment. | 巴比伦夜店可不是无毒场所 |
[02:47] | You know, Blake’s a big boy. | 布雷克是大男孩了 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you let him decide? | 何不让他自己决定 |
[02:51] | I’m fine. | 我没问题的 |
[02:54] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:56] | We’re in. | 算上我们 |
[02:57] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[02:59] | Only it’s starting to feel perilously like a couples night, | 不过 我怎么越来越觉得这像是情侣之夜 |
[03:02] | Seeing as I’m the only single boy left. | 看来我是唯一的单身男孩 |
[03:04] | ‘scuse me, what the fuck do you think I am? | 不好意思 那我算什么 |
[03:06] | Are we going to Babylon? | 我们要去巴比伦是吗 |
[03:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:15] | Those jeans are all torn and too tight. | 那条牛仔裤太破太紧了吧 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:22] | I said those jeans are all worn and too tight. | 我说你这条牛仔裤太破太紧了 |
[03:27] | How come I haven’t seen you in them before? | 之前怎么没见你穿过 |
[03:28] | I only wear them when I don’t have clean clothes. | 我只在没干净衣服可穿时才穿 |
[03:31] | Well, you must stop doing laundry immediately. | 那你以后千万不要急着洗衣服了 都堆着吧 |
[03:37] | Do you feel like going out? | 想出去玩吗 |
[03:38] | Tonight’s the king of Babylon contest. | 今晚有「巴比伦之王」比赛 |
[03:41] | Oh, Michael, I’m too old for that shit. | 迈克 我太老了 不适合那种活动 |
[03:42] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才不老 |
[03:43] | Yes, I am. | 不 我很老 |
[03:45] | Look, if the guys saw | 听着 如果那些家伙看见 |
[03:46] | how incredibly sexy you look in those jeans, | 你穿上这条裤子有多么性感 |
[03:49] | they’d prob- ably stop… | 他们就不会… |
[03:52] | – What? – Nothing. Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 别在意 |
[03:54] | – I shouldn’t have said anything. – No, no, no. | -我什么都不该说的 -不不 |
[03:56] | Finish what you were going to say. | 把话说完 |
[03:58] | I bet they’d stop making jokes about adult diapers, | 我敢说他们就不会再开某些玩笑了 比如成人尿布 |
[04:01] | and denture cream and… | 假牙黏合剂 |
[04:03] | penile implants. | 人工阴茎之类的 |
[04:05] | Penile implants? | 人工阴茎 |
[04:07] | Well, hey, you said it yourself, | 你自己也说了 |
[04:09] | You’re too old for this shit. | 你年纪太大 不适合这种活动 |
[04:23] | I knew they wouldn’t come. | 我就知道他们不会来 |
[04:25] | Michael probably had to give the old man a prostate massage. | 迈克可能得给那个老头子按摩前列腺 |
[04:28] | There are worse ways to spend a Saturday night. | 还有比这更糟糕的过周六的方式 |
[04:29] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[04:31] | Sorry we’re late, uh… | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[04:32] | Had to wait for David to finish his 1,000 sit-ups. | 我得等大卫做完1000个仰卧起坐 |
[04:39] | David, you… you look… great. | 大卫 你看上去 棒极了 |
[04:42] | I mean, it’s great to… see you. | 我是说 见到你真好 |
[04:46] | Okay, enough of this. Let’s go inside, | 好啦 够了 进去吧 |
[04:50] | where they have some more jeans. | 里面有更多惹火的牛仔裤可看 |
[04:52] | Yeah, why don’t you go before us? | 你们先请 |
[05:12] | Hey, let’s have a drink. | 我们来喝一杯 |
[05:13] | On me. | 我请客 |
[05:15] | No, I think I’m going to go check out the dance floor. | 不了 我先去舞池转转 |
[05:17] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[05:19] | Same here. | 我也去 |
[05:20] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢啦 |
[05:25] | Guess I won’t be winning any popularity contest tonight. | 看来我不怎么受欢迎 |
[05:32] | It’s not your problem. | 有问题的不是你 |
[05:35] | It’s theirs. Come on. | 是他们 来吧 |
[05:39] | – He-ey, dude. – How’s it going? | -好啊 老兄 -最近怎么样 |
[05:41] | Haven’t seen you around. | 最近都没看见你 |
[05:43] | I’ve been away. | 我离开了 |
[05:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:47] | Need a favour? | 要来点「甜头」吗 |
[05:49] | No thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[05:53] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[05:54] | Nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[05:59] | My dealer. | 我的毒贩 |
[06:03] | – Ex-dealer. – I knew we shouldn’t have come here. | -前毒贩 -就知道我们不该来这里 |
[06:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:15] | Look, you have to trust me, okay? | 听着 你得信任我 好吗 |
[06:21] | I do. | 我信任你 |
[06:29] | Let’s dance. | 跳舞去 |
[06:39] | Gentlemen and gentlemen, | 先生们和先生们 |
[06:42] | welcome our hostess for the evening, | 有请今晚的主持人 |
[06:44] | her royal rudeness, Sheba, | 集高贵粗鲁于一身的 希巴 |
[06:48] | Queen of Babylon. | 巴比伦皇后 |
[07:10] | Gotta make sure the royal tits are intact. | 得保证我高贵的双峰完好无损 |
[07:14] | All right, boys. Go away. | 行了 男孩们 走吧 |
[07:15] | Go play with yourselves. Ch-ciao. | 自己一边玩儿去 回头见 |
[07:19] | Welcome to the 73rd annual academy a… | 欢迎来到第73届奥斯卡… |
[07:24] | Oops, wrong show. | 噢 搞错了 |
[07:26] | Welcome to the king of Babylon contest… | 欢迎来到巴比伦之王大赛 |
[07:30] | where the competition is stiff, | 竞争是很激烈的 |
[07:33] | and so are the contestants. | 参赛者也很”鸡硬” |
[07:35] | But don’t fret, boys, you can still sign up | 别苦恼 小伙子们 你们还能报名 |
[07:37] | to drop trou and win a thou. | 脱掉裤子 赢得奖金 |
[07:39] | All right, our first contestant is “Four Alarm Fred”. | 好了 第一个参赛者是「四级火警弗雷德」 |
[07:43] | He’ll, uh, light your fire and put it out. | 他将勾起你的火 然后再扑灭它 |
[08:08] | Shaved chest, pec implants. | 胸毛剃光 胸部植入 |
[08:11] | Steroids… | 使用类固醇 |
[08:12] | hair club for men. | 年纪过大 做过植发 |
[08:14] | Yeah, it’s sad, isn’t it? | 是啊 真是可悲 不是吗 |
[08:16] | All these older guys, | 这些年纪较大的男人们 |
[08:18] | still partying way past their prime. | 风华已逝 却依然在狂欢 |
[08:21] | They don’t know when to stop. | 他们不知道该何时停下 |
[08:25] | So how about the real thing? | 不如我们来点实际的吧 |
[08:28] | Check back with me in an hour. | 一小时后再来找我 |
[08:30] | What? | 什么 |
[08:32] | So now I’m a backup plan… | 所以我只是候补吗 |
[08:35] | who you do when all else fails? | 你没看到中意的才会来干我是吗 |
[08:37] | How many times do I have to tell you? We’re not a couple. | 跟你说过多少次了 我们不是情侣 |
[08:41] | Michael and David are a couple. | 迈克和大卫是情侣 |
[08:44] | Lindsay and Melanie are a couple. | 琳赛和茉蕾妮是情侣 |
[08:45] | Ted and what’s-his-name are a couple. | 泰德和那谁是情侣 |
[08:46] | Yeah. So what are we, Brian? | 好了 那我们算什么 布莱恩 |
[08:49] | I don’t know about you but… | 我不知道你怎么想的 不过 |
[08:51] | I’m single. | 我可是单身 |
[09:11] | Paging Mrs. Colson, | 请科尔森太太听到广播后 |
[09:12] | …the information desk at the north end of the mall. | 到商场最北边的服务台 |
[09:16] | Your son Jonathan is waiting for you. | 您的儿子乔纳森在那里等你 |
[09:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:44] | So, what are you into? | 你是来干什么的[你的癖好是什么] |
[09:48] | A little shopping. | 买点东西 |
[09:51] | Dinner, a movie. | 吃晚饭 看电影 |
[09:54] | The new Julia Roberts. | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨的新片 |
[09:57] | I just love her. | 我超级迷她 |
[10:01] | You, uh… want to do something? | 那你 想做点什么吗 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[10:14] | But public restrooms aren’t my scene. | 我不喜欢在公共洗手间干这事 |
[10:18] | Then how about we go some- place else? | 那我们去别的地方怎么样 |
[10:26] | God, the music’s so loud in here, | 老天 这儿的音乐也太吵了 |
[10:29] | You can barely hear yourself think. | 连自己脑子里想什么都听不见了 |
[10:32] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[10:34] | I don’t know why I insisted on coming here. | 我都不知道我为什么坚持要来这里 |
[10:36] | It’s always the same. | 总是一样的情况 |
[10:37] | The guys who are inter- ested in me, I’m not interested in them. | 对我有性趣的人 我看不上 |
[10:39] | And the ones I’m interested in, well, aren’t interested in me. | 而我感性趣的人 看不上我 |
[11:18] | Gentlemen and gentlemen, | 先生们和先生们 |
[11:20] | Contestant number two, Officer O’reilly. | 2号参赛者 警官奥莱利 |
[11:25] | He’s very arresting, don’t you think? | 他可真是亮眼啊 对不对 |
[11:27] | Officer, I just got a parking ticket. | 警官 我刚收到一张违章停车罚单 |
[11:30] | Strip-search me! | 请对我裸体搜身吧 |
[11:39] | The problem with this contest is that it exposes the single, | 这个比赛的问题就在于它暴露出了一条 |
[11:42] | most tragic flaw of gay culture. | 同志文化中最悲剧的缺陷 |
[11:45] | It exposes a lot more than that, doc. | 它”暴露”的可不只有那个 医生 |
[11:47] | And that is our almost pathological obsession | 就是我们这种近乎病态的 |
[11:50] | with youth, beauty and smooth, muscular bodies. | 对于年轻 美丽 滑嫩 健壮的身体的渴求 |
[11:54] | I know, what a shame. | 是啊 真是惭愧 |
[11:56] | And until we break free of our stunted adolescence | 在摆脱这种发育受阻的青春期 |
[11:59] | and our superficial values, | 和肤浅的价值观之前 |
[12:00] | we’ll always be boys, never men. | 我们永远都是男孩 而非真正的男人 |
[12:02] | God, is that all? | 天呐 有完没完了 |
[12:03] | I happen to find what David is saying to be profoundly insightful. | 我倒觉得大卫的话蕴含着极其深刻的见解 |
[12:07] | I find it to be profoundly full of shit. | 我觉得那些话都是放狗屁 |
[12:10] | An opinion put forth as truth | 持有这种看似正确观点的都是 |
[12:12] | by a bunch of hypocritical, jealous, | 伪君子 醋坛子 |
[12:15] | guilt-ridden, self-loathing | 愧疚不安 自我厌恶 |
[12:17] | middle-aged, sexually frustrated, | 中年的 性无能的 |
[12:20] | pseudo intellectual fags | 假冒知识分子的 |
[12:21] | who wish they were straight. | 希望自己是直男的基佬 |
[12:39] | So why don’t you sign up? | 那你怎么不去报名 |
[12:41] | ‘Cause I don’t need to dance around in my underwear to get laid. | 因为我不需要穿着内裤跳舞就能约到床伴 |
[12:43] | Or maybe… you can’t handle the competition. | 又或者 你因为怕输不敢和别人竞争 |
[12:59] | Oh my god, he’s going to sign up. | 我的老天 他要去报名了 |
[13:01] | No, he won’t. | 不 他才不会 |
[13:03] | No way. | 不可能 |
[13:04] | He is. | 他真去了 |
[13:08] | Our next contestant is Mohammed. | 下一位参赛者是穆罕默德 |
[13:11] | He’s a master yoga instructor from ript gym. | 他是健身中心的瑜伽大师 |
[13:14] | He can perform “Auto Fellatio”. | 他可以进行”自我口交” |
[13:17] | What the fuck’s that? | 那他妈是什么鬼 |
[13:18] | If that’s giving a blow job in your car, | 如果是指在车里给人口交 |
[13:20] | then I’m a master too. | 那我也是这方面的大师 |
[13:53] | Shit, I’m starting to wilt | 该死 我身上这花开始凋谢了 |
[13:55] | and I’ve still got the “best pecs contest” at Boytoy tomorrow. | 明天还要在「男孩玩乐屋」主持”最棒腹肌比赛” |
[13:59] | What’s with the long face, sweetheart? | 怎么拉长着脸啊 宝贝 |
[14:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:07] | This guy. | 因为一个男人 |
[14:08] | Ain’t it always? | 总是因为男人 |
[14:11] | So, what did this guy do? | 话说 那家伙怎么你了 |
[14:13] | He takes me for granted. | 他不把我当回事儿 |
[14:15] | A walking wet dream like you | 像你这样的极品帅哥 |
[14:16] | could have anyone he wants. | 想拥有什么样的男人都能搞到 |
[14:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:19] | That’s the part I find so irritating. | 所以我才这么气啊 |
[14:22] | Maybe he needs to know it. | 或许需要让他意识到这点 |
[14:28] | Maybe everybody needs to know it. | 或许需要让所有人都意识到这点 |
[14:32] | Hey, Deb. Telephone. | 嘿 黛比 找你的电话 |
[14:34] | If it’s publisher’s clearing house, | 如果是杂志促销公司打来的 |
[14:34] | 知名广告行销代理商 以抽奖形式做广告促销 | |
[14:36] | tell them I won the sweepstakes last year. | 告诉他们去年我中了彩票大奖 |
[14:38] | It’s your brother. | 是你弟弟 |
[14:43] | Hey, Vic. What’s up, honey? | 嘿 维克 什么事呀 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Don’t panic. | 千万别慌 |
[14:47] | – I’ve been arrested. – What? | -我被逮捕了 -什么 |
[14:48] | – I said don’t panic. – Alright! | -我叫你别慌呢 -好吧 |
[14:50] | And don’t tell anybody. Nobody. Not even Michael. | 别告诉任何人 就算是对迈克也不能说 |
[14:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:56] | I was at the mall, I went to pee. | 我当时在商场 去了趟厕所 |
[14:58] | Well what are they charging you with? Not flushing? | 那他们以什么罪名抓你 因为没冲厕所吗 |
[15:03] | Indecent exposure. | 猥亵露体罪 |
[15:06] | Indecent… | 猥亵… |
[15:08] | What the hell’d you do, wag it at somebody? | 你干什么了 冲别人甩你的鸡巴吗 |
[15:10] | I didn’t do anything, sis, I swear. | 我什么都没做 姐 我发誓 |
[15:14] | Can you come down? | 你能过来吗 |
[15:16] | I’m on the zone 8 station on Liberty and Grand. | 我在自由大道和格兰德大道交叉口的第八区警局 |
[15:19] | I’m leaving right now, all right? | 我这就过去 好吧 |
[15:20] | – Just stay calm.- And could you bring my meds? | -你冷静点 -能把我的药带来吗 |
[15:23] | I should’ve taken them an hour ago. | 我一个小时之前就该吃药了 |
[15:26] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 好的 别担心 |
[15:27] | Don’t worry about anything. | 不用为任何事担心 |
[15:41] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[15:43] | I-it’s as though… | 就好像… |
[15:44] | we’ve known each other all our lives. | 好像我们已经认识一辈子了 |
[15:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:48] | As… as if you’ve been waiting for me… | 就好像 你一直在等我 |
[15:50] | And I’ve been waiting for you. | 而我也一直在等你 |
[15:53] | Two halves of the same soul… | 同一个灵魂的两部分 |
[15:55] | That have finally met. | 最后终于相遇了 |
[15:57] | It’s wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[16:00] | Look, I… I know this is ridiculously forward of me… | 我知道 我这样太唐突了 |
[16:04] | I mean… I mean, we… hardly know each other. | 我是说 我们几乎都不了解对方 |
[16:07] | But would you mind… that is, | 但你介意吗 就是 |
[16:10] | very much… i-if I… | 会很过分吗 如果我… |
[16:14] | Go right ahead. | 直接亲你 |
[16:45] | Was that all right, my love? | 还可以吗 亲爱的 |
[16:47] | It was like… Christmas… | 就好像 圣诞节 |
[16:50] | and new year’s and my birthday, | 新年 还有我的生日 |
[16:52] | all rolled up into one. | 所有的刺激都一起降临了 |
[16:56] | Not the Fourth of July? | 没有国庆日吗 |
[16:59] | Well… I’m saving that for you. | 这个嘛 要留给你享受了 |
[17:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:22] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[17:24] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[17:27] | Do you think it’s a good idea to let him go alone? | 你觉得让他一个人去真的好吗 |
[17:30] | Would you like me to hold it for him? | 你想让我帮他扶着鸡巴尿吗 |
[17:32] | No, I mean, after what happened last time. | 不是 我是说鉴于上次发生的事… |
[17:36] | It’s called trust. | 这叫信任 |
[17:37] | Yeah, you can trust he’ll end up in the emergency room. | 是啊 信我吧 他最后还会被送去急诊室的 |
[17:40] | Maybe he won’t. | 或许他不会 |
[17:42] | Maybe he’ll disappoint all of you and actually be all right. | 或许他会让你们都失望 规规矩矩的 平安无事 |
[17:46] | When you were a boy, | 你小的时候 |
[17:48] | did you save the birds with the broken wings? | 你会去救那些翅膀受伤的小鸟吗 |
[17:53] | What did you do, tear them off? | 那你怎么做 把它们撕碎吗 |
[17:55] | Everybody… | 各位 |
[17:57] | I want you to meet a very special someone. | 我要给你们介绍一个非常特别的人 |
[18:04] | – I’m Brent. – Brent! | -我叫布伦特 -布伦特 |
[18:06] | – Hi, Brent. – Hi. | -嗨 布伦特 -嗨 |
[18:07] | – Hi… – Brent. Hello, welcome. | -嗨 -你好啊 布伦特 欢迎 |
[18:10] | Anyone who’s special to Emmett is special to us. | 对艾美特来说很特别的人 对我们也很特别 |
[18:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:14] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[18:16] | That’s me, darling. | 就是我 亲爱的 |
[18:19] | How long have you two known each other? | 你们认识多久了 |
[18:20] | Well, I-in this life, only a… brief while. | 这辈子的话 只有一小会儿 |
[18:24] | But, uh… but I-I believe that in past lives, | 不过 我相信在前世 |
[18:26] | we’ve known each other many times before. | 我们已经认识很多次了 |
[18:28] | Uh, don’t you? | 是不是 |
[18:30] | It’s the only explanation for how we could have so much in common. | 只有这样才能解释我们为什么有这么多共同点 |
[18:33] | You can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[18:35] | We both love Brad Pitt. | 我们都喜欢布拉德·皮特 |
[18:38] | Clinique for men. | 倩碧男性护肤品 |
[18:39] | Especially when they’re having a sale. | 特别是打折的时候 |
[18:42] | Uh, green onion-flavoured potato chips. | 葱味薯片 |
[18:44] | And our favourite song… | 以及我们最爱的歌 |
[18:48] | is “Somewhere out there”. | 是《就在那里》 |
[18:50] | Now that’s uncanny. | 简直是怪异得可怕 |
[18:54] | Well, come and have a drink with us. | 过来和我们喝几杯吧 |
[19:04] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[19:08] | What’s the problem? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:12] | Emmett knows some guy for all of 15 minutes | 艾美特才认识那个人15分钟 |
[19:14] | and he’s practically a frat brother. | 他几乎都变成我们的铁兄弟了 |
[19:16] | Blake you can barely speak to. | 但你几乎都不乐意搭理布雷克 |
[19:17] | Well, maybe that’s because… | 也许是因为 |
[19:20] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道和他聊什么 |
[19:22] | “So, you nearly killed my friend.” | “你差点害死我朋友” |
[19:24] | “Hey, I hear you passed out on the bathroom floor. | “嘿 我听说你在卫生间晕过去了 |
[19:27] | You want to be buds?” | 想跟我成为好兄弟吗” |
[19:30] | You know, I figured if anyone could’ve given him a chance, | 我一直觉得 如果有谁愿意给他一个机会 |
[19:31] | it would’ve been you, Michael. | 那个人肯定是你 迈克你 |
[19:39] | Hold on, Jesus! | 天呐 等一下 |
[19:42] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[19:45] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[19:46] | I’ve been calling, But there’s no answer. | 我一直给你们打电话打不通 |
[19:47] | Oh, we turn the phone off at night. It wakes Gus up. | 我们晚上电话都关机 怕把盖斯吵醒 |
[19:50] | I’m… I-I’m sorry to be coming by so late. | 我…很抱歉这么晚过来打扰你们 |
[19:52] | Vic’s in jail. | 维克在看守所 |
[19:54] | What? | 什么 |
[19:55] | He said he was at the mall, he went to the men’s room, | 他说他当时在商场 去了一趟卫生间 |
[19:57] | and the next thing is they arrested him for indecent exposure. | 接下来突然就因为猥亵露体罪被逮捕了 |
[20:00] | Indecent exposure? | 猥亵露体罪 |
[20:02] | Yeah, he swears he didn’t do anything. | 是的 他发誓他什么都没干 |
[20:07] | But he needs a lawyer, and I didn’t know where to… | 他需要一个律师 可是我不知道去哪 |
[20:09] | No, no, it’s okay. I’m going to go get dressed. | 没事没事 我这就去换衣服 |
[20:11] | Well, if he didn’t do anything, why did they arrest him? | 要是他什么都没干 为什么会被逮捕 |
[20:12] | Oh, I-it’s… harassment of gay people. | 他们就是看不惯同性恋 |
[20:14] | Cops just like playing “capture the fag”. | 警察喜欢玩”老鹰捉小基”的游戏 |
[20:16] | What are you saying? | 你刚才什么意思 |
[20:17] | You think Vic did something? | 你觉得维克真的干了点什么吗 |
[20:19] | I was just asking… | 我就是问一下 |
[20:20] | Yeah well, I’m telling you, I know my own brother. | 告诉你 我了解我亲弟弟 |
[20:22] | And it’s crap. | 那是胡说八道 |
[20:23] | Listen, it’s going to be okay. | 听我说 会没事的 |
[20:25] | I’m going to go get dressed, but we better get a move on. | 我现在去换衣服 我们现在就走 |
[20:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就来 |
[20:45] | You said to check back with you in an hour. | 你让我过一个小时再来找你 |
[20:48] | I still have eight minutes left. | 我还有八分钟的时间 |
[20:56] | He has zits on his ass, | 他屁股上有疹子 |
[20:58] | a tragic endowment, | 鸡巴也小得可怜 |
[21:00] | and is just getting over a nasty case of gonorrhea. | 并且他患过严重的淋病 最近才刚好 |
[21:08] | Well, if I were you, I wouldn’t wait too long. | 如果我是你 我就不会等太久 |
[21:10] | By then I may have other plans. | 到时候我可能有其他安排了 |
[21:18] | So, what’s with you anyway? | 你到底是什么情况 |
[21:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:24] | Who’s your, uh… friend? | 你那个朋友 是什么人啊 |
[21:30] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[21:31] | You look pretty tight to me. | 我看你们挺亲密的啊 |
[21:34] | So how come you didn’t introduce us? | 你何不介绍我们认识 |
[21:37] | He wouldn’t like you. | 他不会喜欢你的 |
[21:39] | Maybe he would if I, uh… | 也说不定 如果我给他… |
[21:41] | offered him a favour. | 提供点「甜头」尝尝 |
[21:42] | Yeah well, he’s not interested in any of your “favours”. | 好了 他不会对你的「甜头」感兴趣的 |
[21:50] | Great stuff. | 劲爆好货 |
[21:53] | Great price. | 价钱公道 |
[22:00] | And I told you, neither am I. | 我说了 我也没兴趣 |
[22:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:15] | Probably just what it looks like, | 可能就像你看到的这样 |
[22:16] | loitering outside the men’s room. | 在男厕所外面转悠 |
[22:18] | Did you come to check up on me? | 你是来查我的吗 |
[22:21] | ‘course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:23] | I just seem to meet the cutest guys here. | 我只是遇见了这里最帅的人 |
[22:24] | ’cause I told you, I’m fine. | 我跟你说了 我没事 |
[22:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:40] | Come on, let’s, uh… | 走吧 我们… |
[22:42] | go find the others. | 去找其他人 |
[22:44] | Let’s not. | 别去了 |
[22:47] | I’d rather just be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[22:50] | Gentlemen prefer blondes, | 男人们喜欢金发女 |
[22:51] | and this blonde prefers gentlemen in leather. | 而这个金发美女喜欢皮革猛男 |
[22:54] | A big hand for Dwayne. | 让我们掌声欢迎德韦恩 |
[23:16] | I’ve always dreamt about living in a little cottage… | 我一直梦想着住在一间乡村小屋里 |
[23:20] | with a garden out back? | 带后花园的那种 |
[23:22] | W-where I can grow lavender and daffodils, and… | 我可以在花园种满薰衣草和水仙花 |
[23:26] | wear a big sun bonnet, | 戴着一顶大圆帽 |
[23:27] | like my aunt Belle, that ties under the chin. | 在下巴底下系带 就像我的姑姑贝儿那样 |
[23:30] | And we’ll cook gourmet meals… | 我们可以自己烹饪美食 |
[23:32] | seasoned with our very own herbs. | 加入我们亲手种的香料 |
[23:35] | And on snowy evenings, | 在飘雪的晚上 |
[23:37] | we’ll curl up in front of the fire with big mugs of hot tea. | 我们相拥在温暖的火炉旁 共饮香茗 |
[23:41] | And… and in the summer, | 夏日里 |
[23:43] | we’ll take long, lazy walks down a… | 我们慵懒地走在 |
[23:46] | sun-dappled country lane. | 阳光斑驳的乡间小路上 |
[23:53] | It’s heaven. | 人间天堂 |
[23:55] | Bliss. | 极乐世界 |
[24:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:03] | Don’t go away. | 别走开 |
[24:04] | I’ll be waiting… right here. | 我就在这 等你 |
[24:27] | You had enough pulsating, grinding flesh for one evening? | 今晚看够跳动的肉体了吗 |
[24:30] | I’m ready to go whenever you are. | 你什么时候想走 我就跟你回去 |
[24:31] | No, you can’t leave yet. | 不 你还不能走 |
[24:34] | You’ll miss my big number. | 你会错过我的重头戏的 |
[24:35] | Oh, right, like you’d really go through with it. | 就跟你真的会上台一样 |
[24:37] | Well, if you leave now, you’ll never know. | 要是你现在走 就永远不知道了 |
[24:39] | Dwayne! | 德韦恩 |
[24:44] | If Dwayne becomes king, | 如果德韦恩成了王 |
[24:47] | he’ll be the ruler by whom all others are measured. | 他将成为其他所有人的统治者[标尺] |
[24:50] | I ought to know, I measured him myself. | 我很清楚 因为我亲自测量了他的尺寸 |
[24:55] | Right. Our next contestant likes younger men. | 好了 下一位参赛者喜欢小年轻 |
[24:59] | His favourite pastime is feeling superior. | 他最爱的消遣活动是感觉高人一等 |
[25:02] | His special skill is manipulating people. | 他的特长是操控他人 |
[25:06] | Must be you. | 肯定是你了 |
[25:07] | Let’s put our hands together for Pittsburgh’s | 让我们热烈欢迎匹兹堡 |
[25:09] | hunkiest chiropractor, | 鸡巴最大的指压师 |
[25:11] | Dr. David Cameron! | 大卫·卡麦伦医生 |
[25:18] | You asshole. | 你这混蛋 |
[25:20] | Dr. Cameron? Paging Dr. Cameron. | 卡麦伦医生 呼叫卡麦伦医生 |
[25:23] | I thought you were signing up yourself. | 我以为你是给自己报名的呢 |
[25:25] | Now why would I want to do that, | 我为什么要那么做 |
[25:27] | when you know I find this obsession | 你明知道我觉得同志群体 |
[25:29] | with youth and abs and sex so appalling? | 对青春 腹肌和性的痴迷太过可怕 |
[25:32] | You don’t have to go up there. | 你不必上去的 |
[25:33] | – Dr. Cameron! – Don’t worry, I have no intention of it. | -卡麦伦医生 -别担心 我也没想上去 |
[25:36] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:38] | You wouldn’t want to make a fool of yourself | 你不会想在你这把年纪 |
[25:39] | dancing around in your underwear at your age. | 穿着内裤扭来扭去的 出尽洋相 |
[25:42] | Don’t worry about it, doc, it was just a joke. | 别担心 医生 开个玩笑而已 |
[25:46] | Well, you think I can’t do it? | 你觉得我做不到吗 |
[25:48] | At my age? | 我都这把年纪了 |
[25:49] | Paging Dr. Cameron! | 呼叫卡麦伦医生 |
[25:52] | Mother of god! | 天呐 |
[25:55] | Dr. Cameron? | 卡麦伦医生 |
[26:09] | Dr. Cameron! Dr. Cameron! | 卡麦伦医生 卡麦伦医生 |
[26:11] | David… | 大卫 |
[26:12] | Dr. Cameron! dr. Cameron! | 卡麦伦医生 卡麦伦医生 |
[27:56] | He isn’t. | 不是吧 |
[28:00] | Yes, he is. | 就是的 |
[28:26] | Excuse me, sergeant? We’re here to see… | 警官 不好意思 我们来看… |
[28:28] | Victor Grassi. | 维克多·格拉西 |
[28:29] | Grassi. | 格拉西 |
[28:31] | Oh, uh, sorry, ladies. | 女士 不好意思 |
[28:33] | You have to come back later. He’s still being processed. | 你们只能稍后再来了 他还在接受审讯 |
[28:35] | But I’m his sister. | 我是他姐姐 |
[28:36] | And I’m Mr. Grassi’s attorney. | 我是格拉西先生的律师 |
[28:38] | Could you just tell me how much his bail is set at? | 你能告诉我他需要多少保释金吗 |
[28:40] | 5,000. | 五千块 |
[28:43] | – What? – $5,000? | -什么 -五千美元 |
[28:44] | Isn’t that high for a first offense? | 对一个初犯来说是不是太高了 |
[28:46] | Says here he’s got a previous arrest. | 这里写着他有过前科 |
[28:48] | – For what? – Possession of an illegal substance. | -因为什么 -持有违禁物品 |
[28:59] | He was pulled over, it was 10 years ago. | 他曾经开车被警方拦停过 那是十年前了 |
[29:04] | There was a joint in the glove compartment. | 杂物箱里有一根大麻烟卷 |
[29:07] | It wasn’t even his. | 那都不是他的 |
[29:09] | Then why didn’t he say something? | 那他当年为什么不辩解呢 |
[29:11] | Because even when we were kids, | 因为即使在我们小的时候 |
[29:13] | he never squealed on me. | 他也从没告发过我 |
[29:19] | Look, officer. | 听着 警官 |
[29:21] | my brother’s very sick. | 我弟弟病得很严重 |
[29:22] | he’s got to take his meds. | 他得吃药 |
[29:25] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么病 |
[29:26] | He’s H.I.V positive. | 他是艾滋携带者 |
[29:27] | Oh, figures. | 难怪呢 |
[29:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:29] | No drugs allowed in the holding cell | 在医生给他做完检查前 |
[29:32] | until the precinct doctors examine him. | 是不能将药物送进拘留所的 |
[29:33] | But these are prescription medications. | 但这些是处方药 |
[29:35] | His life depends on it. | 他的命就指望这些药了 |
[29:37] | Well, if he’s so sick, | 要是他真病得这么厉害 |
[29:38] | what was he doing hanging out in a public men’s room? | 那他为什么要去男公厕里乱搞 |
[29:40] | Taking a piss. | 他是去撒尿 |
[29:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:57] | You’re so cute. | 你太帅了 |
[29:58] | You have great abs. | 你的腹肌太棒了 |
[30:00] | Uh, well, they’re… they’re essential for, uh, | 腹肌对于强有力的背部支撑 |
[30:02] | strong back support and good posture. | 和良好的站姿都很重要 |
[30:04] | – Call me. – Yeah, me too. | -打给我 -没错 也联系我吧 |
[30:06] | Anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[30:07] | I’ll make it so worth your while. | 保证不会让你失望 |
[30:08] | Do you mind? | 能别这样吗 |
[30:11] | He’s already taken. | 他已经有男朋友了 |
[30:15] | Well, I suppose you’re pleased with yourself. | 我看你一定十分得意吧 |
[30:17] | Wipe that grin off your face. | 把你脸上的奸笑给我收起来 |
[30:18] | Put your shirt on! | 把衬衫穿上 |
[30:20] | – Michael… – I don’t want to hear another word about it. | -迈克 -我不想再听你多说一个字了 |
[30:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:04] | May I have your attention, boys and boys? | 请注意 男孩们和男孩们 |
[31:07] | The next contestant loves the powerpuff girls, | 接下来的这位参赛者喜爱飞天小女警 |
[31:11] | Margaritas | 玛格丽特酒 |
[31:12] | and older men who take him for granted. | 以及一个总是无视他的老男人 |
[31:15] | Here’s Justin! | 有请贾斯汀 |
[31:38] | Oh, my… god! | 我 的 天 啊 |
[31:41] | You go, baby! | 加油 宝贝 |
[32:05] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[33:48] | Where were you? I was starting to worry. | 你去哪儿了 我都开始担心了 |
[33:51] | Sorry. I got hung up. | 对不起 有点事耽误了 |
[33:54] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[33:56] | Gave me more time to miss you. | 正好让我多想你一会儿 |
[33:58] | And be even happier now that you’re back. | 这样等你回来我就会更开心 |
[34:04] | – Is that cologne? – Huh? | -是古龙水吗 -什么 |
[34:08] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[34:10] | I don’t recall your ever wearing cologne. | 我不记得你用古龙水啊 |
[34:14] | I just started. | 才开始用的 |
[34:15] | Is everything all right? | 真的没出什么事吗 |
[34:16] | You… you seem a little distant. | 你好像有点心不在焉 |
[34:19] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好啊 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | Now, where were we? | 我们刚说到哪儿了 |
[34:25] | Um… oh, yes, in our cute little cottage. | 对了 说到我们可爱的乡村小屋 |
[34:29] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[34:31] | I can’t lie to you. | 我不能欺骗你 |
[34:33] | We’ve meant too much to each other for that. | 我们对彼此的意义太重大了 不能这样 |
[34:39] | I’ve met someone new. | 我遇到了一个新的人 |
[34:41] | New? | 新的 |
[34:43] | We’ve only been together an hour and 45 minutes. | 我们才在一起才1小时45分钟 |
[34:45] | Look, I didn’t mean for it to happen, I swear. | 听着 我也不是有意这样的 我发誓 |
[34:48] | I never, never meant to hurt you. | 我从来没想伤害你 |
[35:02] | Draw, cowboy! Draw! | “掏枪”吧 牛仔 掏枪 |
[35:09] | Emmett! | 艾美特 |
[35:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:14] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[35:16] | To us? | 对我们 |
[35:18] | – After all that we shared? – Please, | -我们分享了那么多东西 -别这样 |
[35:20] | don’t make this harder than it has to be. | 别把这事搞得更加艰难 |
[35:22] | You said that you never felt so close to anyone in your whole life. | 你说你这一辈子从来没有感觉和谁这么亲近过 |
[35:26] | That… that we… we were two halves of the same soul. | 你说我们是同一个灵魂的两半 |
[35:29] | Things change. | 情况变了 |
[35:32] | People change. | 人也会变 |
[35:33] | I haven’t changed. | 我没变 |
[35:37] | I still love you. | 我还爱你 |
[35:41] | In time, passion dies. | 激情终会消逝 |
[35:43] | You have to accept it and move on. | 你得接受 并向前看 |
[35:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Go! Move on. | 走吧 向前看吧 |
[35:51] | Who’s stopping you? | 没人拦着你 |
[35:58] | I’ll remember you… | 我会记得你的 |
[36:01] | always. | 永远记得 |
[36:01] | Yeah, how long is that? Till tomorrow? | 是吗 永远是多久 到明天吗 |
[36:08] | I gave you the best minutes of my… life | 我给了你我一生中最美好的时刻 |
[36:29] | So you got the night shift, huh, sergeant? | 你值夜班 是吧 警官 |
[36:33] | I did the same thing at the diner. | 我在餐厅也是上夜班 |
[36:36] | Midnight to 8:00. | 午夜到早上8点 |
[36:38] | In addition to 8:00 to 4:00. | 再加上8点到下午4点 |
[36:41] | 16 hours straight | 连续16个小时 |
[36:43] | To help pay for my brother’s medical bills. | 就为了付我弟弟的医药费 |
[36:47] | But you do that you know, when… someone in your family’s sick. | 当你家里有人身体不好的时候 你不得不这样 |
[36:54] | Is there anybody in your family who needs attention? | 你家里有人需要照看吗 |
[36:58] | My sister’s a diabetic. | 我妹妹是糖尿病患者 |
[37:02] | She got it when she was about 10. | 她10岁的时候得的 |
[37:04] | Yeah, so how’s she doing? | 那她现在还好吗 |
[37:05] | They cut her leg off a few years ago. | 几年前她的腿做了截肢手术 |
[37:08] | Now she’s losing her sight. | 现在她的视觉也快丧失了 |
[37:11] | God bless her. | 愿上帝保佑她 |
[37:15] | So, I imagine you’d swim the English channel to be there for her, huh? | 所以 我想你一定会不惜一切地照顾她吧 |
[37:19] | Actually, we don’t see much of each other. We never got along. | 事实上 我们并不常见面 我们一直合不来 |
[37:22] | Now do you mind? I’m trying to work here. | 能别再打扰我了吗 我在工作呢 |
[37:29] | It’s a few pills. | 就几片药而已 |
[37:34] | It’s a few fucking pills. | 就几片药而已 |
[37:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:49] | How the hell are we gonna get $5,000? | 我们到哪儿去搞五千块 |
[38:01] | I believe we have a winner. | 我觉得冠军已经诞生了 |
[38:04] | Everybody, down on your knees, | 各位 准备跪下来迎接 |
[38:06] | where I know you all want to be, | 你们肯定都想跪舔吧 |
[38:09] | for the new king of Babylon… | 新一代巴比伦之王 |
[38:12] | His royal highness… | 恭请我们的殿下 |
[38:14] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[38:49] | Whoever that asshole is who’s been ignoring you, | 不管那个无视你的混蛋是谁 |
[38:51] | he won’t be taking you for granted any more. | 他都不会再不把你当回事了 |
[38:55] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[39:22] | Did you see me? | 看到我的表演了吗 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I saw you. | 是 我看到了 |
[39:25] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[39:26] | I think that contest was rigged. | 我觉得这个比赛有黑幕 |
[39:28] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:31] | I taught him everything he knows. | 我教会了他他所知的一切 |
[39:33] | Except how to dance. | 除了跳舞 |
[39:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[39:39] | I’d ask him, only I’m sure he doesn’t know. | 我倒是想问他 不过他肯定不知道 |
[39:42] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[39:43] | You’re hot. | 你很性感 |
[39:45] | I was watching you. | 我一直在注意你 |
[39:46] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[39:48] | You made me want to fuck all night. | 你让我想操一晚上 |
[39:53] | – You want to get out of here? – You lead. | -你想换个地方吗 -你带路 |
[39:58] | I thought we had plans. | 我们两个不是有安排吗 |
[40:01] | You couldn’t do better. | 你找不到更好的男人 |
[40:01] | I told you I might have plans too. | 我说过我也可能会有安排 |
[40:04] | What’s his problem? | 他是怎么回事 |
[40:06] | He’s just my stalker. | 他就是整天缠着我而已 |
[40:08] | I suppose we could have a three-way, | 我们来个三人行也不错 |
[40:10] | only, he’s kinda old. | 只不过 他有点老了 |
[40:14] | We’re also kinda leaving. | 我们也要走了 |
[40:19] | Was he throwing himself all over you? | 他是不是对你投怀送抱 缠着不放 |
[40:26] | ‘scuse me, | 不好意思 |
[40:27] | But aren’t you the person who said about an hour ago | 是谁一个小时前还在说 |
[40:29] | that they’d had enough of this pulsating, | 他受够了这些无休止的 |
[40:30] | grinding flesh and wanted to go home? | 躁动的肉体 说宁愿回家呆着 |
[40:32] | – What’s the rush? – There’s no rush. | -急什么 -不着急 |
[40:34] | I just thought you didn’t approve. | 我只是以为你不赞同这种生活方式 |
[40:36] | You know, all the misplaced emphasis on smooth, muscular bodies, | 对强壮光滑肉体的过分着迷 |
[40:39] | the obsession with youth, and the shallow values. | 对青春的痴迷 肤浅的价值观 |
[40:42] | Well, maybe I was being a little judgmental. | 也许我是有点武断了 |
[40:43] | Try hypocritical. | 我觉得这叫虚伪 |
[40:45] | – Who’s being judgmental now? – Just be honest. | -现在是谁武断了 -实话实说而已 |
[40:48] | Don’t put someone down for doing something | 别鄙视和抨击别人的某些行为 |
[40:50] | you’ve always wished you could do, but didn’t have the guts. | 其实你也想这样 就是没胆子做而已 |
[40:53] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[40:54] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[41:01] | – There’s Michael. – So? | -迈克在那里 -所以呢 |
[41:03] | Well so… | 所以… |
[41:05] | You haven’t seen him all night. Don’t you want to… | 你整晚都没见到他了 难道你不想… |
[41:07] | I already told you, I’d rather be with you. | 我说过了 我宁愿和你待在一起 |
[41:12] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[41:17] | Is there some sort of… | 是不是发生了某种… |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:21] | Problem? On account of me? | 矛盾 因为我 |
[41:22] | – Of course not. – ‘Cause if there is, | -当然没有 -要是那样的话 |
[41:24] | I don’t want to come between you and your friends. | 我不希望因为我 让你和你朋友闹得不愉快 |
[41:27] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[41:30] | Even if you were, it wouldn’t matter. | 就算真是因为你 也不要紧 |
[41:36] | Look… | 听着 |
[41:38] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[41:40] | I don’t want to do anything to hurt you. | 我不想做任何伤害你的事 |
[41:43] | If I ever thought | 如果我早知道 |
[41:43] | I was going to come between you and your friends… | 你和你朋友会因为我闹得不愉快… |
[41:47] | If a friend of mine has a problem with you, | 如果我朋友对你有意见 |
[41:50] | all it means is he was never really my friend to begin with. | 那只能说明 他本来就不是我真正的朋友 |
[43:02] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[43:05] | Ma, Melanie, what are you doing here? | 妈 茉蕾妮 你们怎么会来这里 |
[43:07] | Where’s Brian? | 布莱恩在哪儿 |
[43:09] | I-I was hoping maybe you could help. | 我想也许你能帮上忙 |
[43:12] | Well, I would, Debbie, | 我也想帮忙 黛比 |
[43:13] | but I can’t really open a bank on a Saturday night. | 但是我无法让银行在周六晚上开门 |
[43:16] | Maybe credit cards? | 信用卡行吗 |
[43:18] | No, the maximum withdrawal at an ATM is $500. | 不行 自动取款机的取款限额是500美元 |
[43:21] | I can cover it. Can they take a cheque? | 我可以支付 他们收支票吗 |
[43:24] | Only if it’s certified. | 除非是银行保付支票 |
[43:25] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[43:27] | I mean, could they make it any more fucking difficult? | 他们还能再刁难人一点吗 |
[43:29] | Okay, you know what? We’re going to have to call a bail bondsman. | 好了 我们只能联系保释代理人了 |
[43:46] | If you call this number, | 打这个号码 |
[43:48] | mention this guy’s name, | 提这个人的名字 |
[43:50] | he’ll put up the bail for you. | 他会付保释金的 |
[43:53] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[43:54] | I asked Dino for a favour. | 我请迪诺帮我个忙 |
[43:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:01] | Thank you, um… | 谢谢 你叫… |
[44:03] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[44:04] | Blake. Ah, thank you, I’m Debbie. | 布雷克 谢谢 我叫黛比 |
[44:10] | Oh, oh, thank you! | 太谢谢你了 |
[44:11] | That’s some friend you’ve got. | 你真是交了个厉害的朋友 |
[44:13] | Yeah, I like to think so. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[44:15] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[44:16] | Where’d you find him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[44:18] | It’s a long story, Deb. | 说来话长 黛比 |
[44:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:21] | No problem. | 没事 |
[44:24] | I’m sorry if I’ve been… | 我很抱歉如果我之前对你… |
[44:27] | Shitty. | 很差劲 |
[44:29] | It’s because you care about Ted. | 那都是因为你关心泰德 |
[44:33] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[44:40] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[44:42] | – No. – What? | -没有 -什么 |
[44:43] | No. Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[44:45] | Okay, we’re all set. Let’s go. | 都搞定了 走吧 |
[44:48] | Thanks again! | 再次谢谢你 |
[44:56] | Jesus christ, sis, I told you not to tell anyone. | 天啊 姐 我叫你不要告诉任何人的 |
[44:59] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Uncle Vic. | 你完全不必觉得羞耻 维克舅舅 |
[45:01] | We know you’re innocent. | 我们知道你是清白的 |
[45:04] | I just want to go home. Can we please go home? | 我只是想回家 我们能回去了吗 |
[45:05] | Yes, I’ll take you home right now. | 当然 我现在就带你回去 |
[45:07] | But first I want you to take your meds. | 但是 你得先吃药 |
[45:09] | I’ve been trying to get your meds to you all night. | 我一整晚都在想办法把药给你 |
[45:11] | It’s all right, the desk sergeant gave me my pills. | 没事的 那个警官把药给我了 |
[45:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:27] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so jealous. | 我还是头一次见你这么醋意大发 |
[45:29] | – I am not jealous. – Oh, now who’s being dishonest? | -我没有吃醋 -瞧瞧现在是谁不诚实了 |
[45:32] | Well how would you feel | 如果你男朋友 |
[45:32] | if your boyfriend was being ogled by every fag in town? | 被全城的基佬们色迷迷地盯着 你会作何感想 |
[45:36] | It so happens he is. | 他经常被人盯着啊 |
[45:38] | Oh, I am, yeah. | 是啊 真会说笑 |
[45:39] | Constantly. Only you never notice. | 经常这样 只是你没注意过 |
[45:42] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. That’s my problem, faulty gaydar. | 是啊 那是我的问题所在 基达不灵敏 |
[45:45] | Lucky for me. | 那算是我的幸运 |
[45:47] | So now that you’ve proven to everyone how hot you are | 现在你向所有人证明了即使你这个年纪 |
[45:50] | even at your age, I suppose you’re going to… | 也可以很火辣 我估计你 |
[45:52] | be out partying every night. | 会每天晚上都出去狂欢了 |
[45:54] | Not every night. | 不会每晚都去 |
[45:58] | But it was nice to get the attention, to know I’m still attractive. | 不过能赢得关注 知道自己魅力依旧 让人很愉快 |
[46:01] | I must admit, | 我必须承认 |
[46:03] | hot young men | 性感年轻的男人 |
[46:04] | with smooth, muscular bodies have a certain appeal. | 那光滑 壮实的身体 的确迷人 |
[46:08] | But there are other things. | 但是有其他东西更加重要 |
[46:10] | Work. My son… and you. | 工作 我儿子 还有你 |
[46:18] | So before you hang these jeans up until next laundry day, | 在下次洗衣服 把这条裤子收起来前 |
[46:22] | how about doing a little dance for me? | 先给我跳段热舞怎么样 |
[47:00] | This coffee’s for shit. | 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[47:03] | So Justin’s the new king of Babylon. | 贾斯汀现在是新一代「巴比伦之王」了 |
[47:05] | So, the, uh, cub caught the lion’s prey, hm. | 长江后浪推前浪 |
[47:09] | So even though you’d like to rest on your laurels, | 所以就算你想保住王冠 |
[47:11] | secure in your position of power, | 维护你的统治地位 |
[47:14] | now you know they’re snapping at your heels. | 但现在他们越追越紧 |
[47:16] | And you’re going to have to run faster and faster… | 你只能加快速度奔跑 要越来越快才行… |
[47:18] | So why don’t you pass the fucking sugar? | 你他妈能不能把糖递给我 |
[47:21] | You should be proud of him. | 你应该为他骄傲 |
[47:23] | Like father, like son. | 虎父无犬子 |
[47:27] | Hey, isn’t that Brent? | 嘿 那不是布伦特吗 |
[47:29] | Who’s Brent? | 布伦特是谁 |
[47:31] | Emmett’s old flame. | 艾美特的旧爱 |
[47:35] | Must be with his new love. | 旁边那个肯定是他的新欢了 |
[47:43] | Where are you going? | 你干什么去 |
[47:51] | Been a long time. | 很久没见了 |
[47:53] | I’ve thought of you… | 我很想你 |
[47:56] | often. | 经常想 |
[47:58] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[48:00] | You too. | 你也是 |
[48:03] | You seeing anyone? | 你现在有约会对象吗 |
[48:06] | Not really. | 没有 |
[48:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[48:11] | We just met. | 我们刚刚认识 |
[48:12] | So you’ll be free tonight. | 那你今晚有空了 |
[48:15] | Probably. | 很可能吧 |
[48:18] | – Would you… – Don’t! | -那你愿不愿意… -别 |
[48:22] | We can’t go back. | 我们回不去了 |
[48:25] | I prefer to remember… | 我更喜欢回忆 |
[48:29] | the way we were. | 我们曾经的时光 |
[48:43] | Hail to the king. | 国王万岁 |
[48:44] | What a night. | 昨晚太爽了 |
[48:47] | So, how was he? | 他怎么样 |
[48:50] | He had the greatest ass. | 他的屁股超级赞 |
[48:52] | I brought him back, I fucked him all night. | 我把他带回去后 操了他一个晚上 |
[48:54] | I think my dick’s going to be sore for a week. | 我估计我的鸡巴得疼一周 |
[48:56] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[48:58] | Actually, I’d like to hear more. | 实际上 我还想听 |
[48:59] | Speak slowly and enunciate. | 慢慢地 清晰地讲 |
[49:04] | Uh, he gave great head. | 他的口交技术超棒 |
[49:06] | He wanted me to fuck him with my crown on. It’s kind of kinky. | 他叫我戴着王冠操他 真够变态的 |
[49:11] | After a while though, he got really clingy. | 不过之后他就变得有点粘人了 |
[49:13] | He wanted to know when he could see me again… | 他问我 以后还能不能再次相见.. |
[49:19] | So what’d you tell him? | 你是怎么回答的 |
[49:24] | I told him that he could see me in his dreams. | 我跟他说他可以在梦里见我 |
[49:37] | So… | 话说 |
[49:39] | Who’s up for the Absolute abs contest? | 谁想去参加”最棒腹肌”比赛 |