时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Has anybody heard from Brian? | 有谁联系上布莱恩了吗 |
[00:50] | I’ve been trying to reach him all day. | 我都找了他一整天了 |
[00:51] | Me too, but he hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 我也是 但是他一直不回电话 |
[00:53] | I hope he’s all right. | 希望他没出什么事 |
[00:55] | I wonder how the condemned man’s | 我很好奇这个死刑将至的男人 |
[00:56] | spending his final hours? | 最后一点时间会做什么 |
[00:58] | – Doing penance? – Doing drugs. | -忏悔吗 -嗑药 |
[01:00] | Doing as many guys as he can? | 尽可能多地操男人 |
[01:03] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[01:04] | Maybe we shouldn’t go through with this. | 也许我们不该帮他庆生 |
[01:06] | He made it clear he doesn’t want to be reminded. | 他明确表示不想被提醒这事 |
[01:07] | We’re not even supposed to mention it. | 我们应该提都不要提 |
[01:09] | It could get ugly. Really ugly. | 场面可能会变得很难堪 非常难堪 |
[01:11] | Still, it is an event of historic proportion. | 无论如何 这事是有历史意义的 |
[01:15] | Like the moon landing, or the fall of communism. | 就像登月行动 或者共产主义的沦陷一样 |
[01:18] | It is our duty as friends to commemorate it. | 我们作为朋友 有义务来纪念一下 |
[01:21] | And make sure he remembers it. | 确保他会记住这一天 |
[01:23] | Always. | 永远记住 |
[01:37] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[01:39] | Hello in there. | 早上好啊 |
[01:40] | Wake up, sleepy head. | 起床了 贪睡鬼 |
[01:43] | What’re you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[01:45] | Oh, you mean you haven’t heard? | 这么说你还没听说 |
[01:47] | It’s the last day of the rest of your life. | 这是你余生的最后一天了 |
[01:50] | Did I die? | 我死了吗 |
[01:51] | No, but you’ll wish you had. | 没有 但你会巴不得你死了 |
[01:54] | You’re 30. | 你30岁了 |
[02:06] | – Go away! – Sorry, grampa. | -走开 -抱歉 老爷爷 |
[02:07] | I said go away. | 我叫你们走开 |
[02:11] | No such luck. | 那你可不走运了 |
[02:14] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[02:15] | Careful, he bites. | 小心点 他会咬人的 |
[02:17] | Get his gucci, prada, Armani. | 拿着他的古驰 普拉达 阿玛尼 |
[02:19] | Jesus, what a label queen. | 天啊 真是个品牌女王 |
[02:21] | Upsy-daisy. | 起来啦 |
[02:22] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[02:23] | Believe me, Brian, | 相信我吧 布莱恩 |
[02:24] | this is going to hurt you a lot more than it’s going to hurt us. | 你会比我们惨 |
[02:26] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[02:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:46] | Your official membership to the dead faggots society. | 你加入「死亡基佬会」的正式会员资格 |
[02:49] | And who are you, the fucking founding father? | 你是谁 这个协会的创办人吗 |
[02:51] | Oh, you know, you really are going to need to get some new material. | 说真的 你真得换些新词了 |
[02:54] | Now that you are… one of “us”. | 毕竟你现在也是我们的一员了 |
[02:59] | Wait, shouldn’t he make a wish first? | 等等 他不是该先许个愿吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, hon, he already has. | 宝贝 他已经许过了 |
[03:03] | He’s still 30. | 他依然是30岁 |
[03:05] | Hey, who wants some deathday cake? | 谁想来块死亡日蛋糕 |
[03:06] | – Deathday cake? – Oh, yeah. | -死亡日蛋糕 -我要 |
[03:07] | Deathday cake? | 死亡日蛋糕 |
[03:08] | 1971-2001 | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[03:08] | I’ll have some… | 我来一点 |
[03:09] | Since I won’t have to deal with the whole age issue for a long, long time. | 毕竟我很长很长时间内都不需要考虑年纪问题 |
[03:14] | It’s not so bad. | 其实也没那么糟糕 |
[03:15] | You forget about it, you go on. | 你会忽视你的年龄 向前看 |
[03:18] | Especially when you consider the alternative. | 年纪增长 总比真的死了好 |
[03:20] | Think of all the fun you’re going to have, | 想想看你即将享受到的乐趣 |
[03:22] | going to New York, partying with the big boys. | 搬到纽约去 和那些帅哥们狂欢 |
[03:24] | You’ve just only begun to fuck. | 你的浪荡人生才刚开始 |
[03:27] | I’m not going to New York. | 我不去纽约了 |
[03:30] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | I said I’m not… | 我说我不… |
[03:35] | I’m not going to New York. | 我不去纽约了 |
[03:36] | – But that’s crazy. – You can’t get a ticket? | -但那也太疯狂了 -你没买到票吗 |
[03:38] | The job fell through. | 那份工作泡汤了 |
[03:44] | Why the fuck didn’t you tell me? | 你他妈之前怎么没告诉我 |
[03:45] | What difference does it make? | 告不告诉又有什么区别 |
[03:47] | You’ve got your plans with David. | 你和大卫有自己的安排 |
[03:50] | – I know, but… – It’s no big deal. | -我知道 但是… -没什么大不了的 |
[03:52] | No big deal? | 没什么大不了 |
[03:54] | It’s all you’ve been talking about, | 你一直都期待着呢 |
[03:56] | leaving, not looking back. | 离开这里 不再回头 |
[03:58] | You even put your loft on the market. | 你都开始出售你的阁楼了 |
[04:00] | Well, I can just take it off the market. | 我可以停止出售 |
[04:02] | Anyway, It doesn’t matter. I’m already dead. | 反正无所谓了 我已经死了 |
[04:11] | Okay, stuff marked “p”, where does that go? | 确认下 标着P的箱子 运去哪里 |
[04:13] | All boxes marked with “p” go to Portland. | 所有标着P的箱子都运去波特兰 |
[04:15] | – “S”? – Storage. | -S呢 -仓库 |
[04:17] | Hey, Michael! | 嗨 迈克 |
[04:20] | You didn’t you tell me the moving men were coming today. | 你没说搬家公司的人今天就来 |
[04:22] | Oh, I thought I did. | 我以为我说过了 |
[04:23] | That one’s storage. Okay? | 这个是要放仓库的 知道吗 |
[04:26] | I better finish packing my stuff. | 我得抓紧收拾东西了 |
[04:28] | No, it’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[04:29] | I did it. | 我都收拾完了 |
[04:31] | But I don’t know… | 可我不知道 |
[04:32] | I don’t know what’s an “S” and what’s a “P”. | 我不知道哪些要放仓库 哪些要运去波特兰 |
[04:34] | Captain Astro, robots, comic books are a “p”, | 阿斯特罗队长 机器人 漫画都标着P |
[04:37] | Clothes, video equipment… oh, and… | 衣服 视频设备 还有… |
[04:40] | You should give this to your friends and your mother. | 你该把这个给你的朋友们 还有你妈 |
[04:43] | That’s our new address. | 这是我们的新地址 |
[04:45] | New address? When did we… | 新地址 我们什么时候… |
[04:46] | when did we get a place? | 什么时候找到房子住了 |
[04:47] | I rented a house on the internet. | 我在网上租了套房 |
[04:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没跟我说 |
[04:52] | Well, there just wasn’t time. I mean, we would’ve lost it. | 当时没时间了 再犹豫房子就会被人抢走 |
[04:54] | You’re going to love the place, it’s got an atrium, a pool. | 你会喜欢那个地方的 有中庭 有泳池 |
[04:58] | Sounds great. | 听上去棒极了 |
[05:00] | Look, I’m going to go pick up the tickets. | 我看我得去取票了 |
[05:02] | No, don’t have to. I did it. | 不 不必了 我取过了 |
[05:07] | Okay. Then I’m going to call Ted. | 好吧 那我就去打电话给泰德 |
[05:10] | He was going to give us a ride to the airport. | 他要载我们去机场 |
[05:11] | No need. I booked a car. | 不用了 我叫车了 |
[05:15] | Is there anything I can do? | 那还有什么事需要我做吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah, you can… | 有 你可以… |
[05:21] | stand there and look gorgeous, | 站在那里 美美的就行了 |
[05:23] | which you do so beautifully. | 你很擅长这个 |
[05:29] | Isn’t it great to be in love with a guy who does everything? | 爱上一个打点好一切的男人不是很爽吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:38] | So I guess I’ll just go to the beauty parlour and get my nails done. | 我想我可以去美容沙龙 做做美甲 |
[05:45] | When Binder calls from the ACLU, put him right through. | 如果公民自由联盟的宾德打电话来 立刻转接进来 |
[05:48] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:48] | Well, this day is just full of surprises. | 今天真是充满惊喜啊 |
[05:51] | Is this a fun visit or do you two need a good lawyer? | 你们是来玩玩 还是来找律师的 |
[05:54] | What we need is a good lunch. | 我们需要好好吃顿午餐 |
[05:57] | We thought we’d… take Blake out, | 我们想带布雷克出去 |
[05:59] | if you can spare him. | 如果你允许的话 |
[06:01] | Oh, I’d be happy to, if he was here. | 我倒是愿意 可惜他不在 |
[06:03] | He hasn’t come in today. | 他今天没来 |
[06:08] | That’s right. I-I forgot that he… | 对哦 我忘了他好像… |
[06:10] | He mentioned this morning he wasn’t feeling well. | 他今天早上说他不太舒服 |
[06:12] | He, uh… yeah, I… I think he’s got the flu… | 他 我想他是得流感了 |
[06:15] | or something and, uh… | 或是别的病 |
[06:17] | H-he didn’t want to share his germs with anyone. | 他 他不想传染给别人 |
[06:20] | That’s thoughtful but frankly, Teddy, | 真贴心 但说实话 泰迪 |
[06:22] | this isn’t the first time. | 这不是他第一次旷工了 |
[06:23] | And when he is here, he’s slow | 他即使来上班 也没什么效率 |
[06:24] | and he doesn’t complete tasks we assign him. | 他完成不了我们分配给他的任务 |
[06:26] | The other partners are pissed. They want him gone. | 其他的合伙人都很生气 他们想开除他 |
[06:29] | Melanie, line one. | 茉蕾妮 一号线 |
[06:31] | I’ll talk to him. I-I don’t know… | 我会和他谈谈的 我不知道 |
[06:32] | Oh, that’s my call. Excuse me, guys. | 我等的电话来了 失陪了 伙计们 |
[06:35] | Yes, hi. This is Melanie Marcus. | 你好 我是茉蕾妮·马库斯 |
[06:37] | Uh, I’m getting some false data– | 我拿到的一些数据是有误的… |
[06:39] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[06:40] | Me? Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我吗 我才不会说呢 |
[06:43] | Except It’s not his germs he didn’t want to share. | 他不是不想把感冒病毒传染给大家 |
[06:45] | It’s his drugs. | 是不想分享毒品 |
[06:47] | Thank you for not saying anything. | 真感激你什么都没说 |
[06:49] | Why do you always have to be so fucking cynical? | 你为什么总是这么愤世嫉俗呢 |
[06:51] | I’m not cynical. | 我没有愤世嫉俗 |
[06:53] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[06:54] | I’d rather be fucking cynical than in fucking denial. | 我宁愿愤世嫉俗 也不想否认事实 |
[07:01] | Well, he has a cold and a sore throat | 他感冒了 嗓子疼 |
[07:04] | accompanied by the aches and pains of fever and congestion. | 还有头疼 发烧 鼻子不通气 |
[07:08] | If the symptoms persist, we’ll consult a physician. | 如果症状不消退 我们就得看医生了 |
[07:11] | Now, let’s go to the Shrimpboat. | 现在 我们去「虾船」吃饭吧 |
[07:16] | You’ll love the barbecue, Jen. | 你会喜欢烧烤聚会的 詹 |
[07:17] | – It’s a P-flag tradition. – Debbie started it. | -这是同性恋家属联谊会的传统 -黛比发起的 |
[07:21] | There’re so many serious issues to deal with, | 有那么多重大的问题要面对和处理 |
[07:22] | I just thought it was a nice way to have fun with your kids. | 我只是觉得这是和自己的孩子享受美好时光的好方式 |
[07:24] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我非常期待 |
[07:26] | I’m not that sure how eager Justin’s going to be. | 不过我不确定贾斯汀想不想去 |
[07:29] | I’ll work on him. | 我会劝服他的 |
[07:32] | They’ve got everything on stamps these days. | 现如今什么东西都可以印在邮票上 |
[07:34] | Composers, birds, even the three stooges. | 音乐家 鸟类 甚至还有三个臭皮匠 |
[07:37] | So when are they going to have “famous fags”? | 什么时候「基圈名媛」也会被印在上面啊 |
[07:40] | You can be on the 69-cent stamp, honey. | 你可以被印到69美分[69体位]的邮票上去 |
[07:45] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[07:46] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[07:51] | You’re going with your mom to the p-flag barbecue | 你要和你妈去参加同性恋家属联谊会的烧烤聚餐 |
[07:53] | And I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我不允许你拒绝 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | How do you think I got Michael to go all those years? | 你以为我这么多年是怎么让迈克去参加的 |
[08:04] | It’s the first one he’s gonna have missed since he was 18. | 这次他却去不了 自成年以来可是头一回 |
[08:06] | Well, at least he’s where he belongs, | 至少他找到了归属 |
[08:09] | with the man he loves. | 和他爱的男人在一起 |
[08:10] | On the opposite side of the goddamn world. | 但却身处地球另一端 |
[08:13] | Look at it this way, Deb; | 这样想吧 黛比 |
[08:14] | You’ve had him all this time. | 你已经拥有他这么多年了 |
[08:16] | Listen to him. | 你听听 |
[08:18] | Tell you what, we can share Justin. | 不如这样 我们分享贾斯汀这个儿子 |
[08:21] | Pretty soon he’ll be gone too. | 很快他也会离开 |
[08:23] | Graduation’s coming up… | 他就要毕业了 |
[08:25] | The prom… | 参加毕业舞会 |
[08:26] | The prom. | 毕业舞会 |
[08:29] | I went with Connie Costello. | 当年我的女伴是康妮·科斯特洛 |
[08:31] | 200 pounds wrapped in purple satin. | 200磅的肉 裹在紫色绸缎里 |
[08:34] | She was like a stuffed grape leaf. | 看起来简直像只人形大葡萄 |
[08:37] | Of course, I couldn’t take who I really wanted to. | 当然 我无法和意中人共赴舞会 |
[08:40] | Lance Rocco. | 兰斯·罗科 |
[08:42] | Lance Rocco. | 兰斯·罗科 |
[08:44] | Pisser of a kisser. | 舌吻高手 |
[08:47] | I wound up dancing with Connie. | 我最后落得和康妮跳舞 |
[08:49] | He wound up not going at all. | 他却根本没去参加舞会 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I’m not going either. | 没错 我也不准备去 |
[08:55] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[08:57] | Like Vic said, it’s for straight kids. | 维克也说了啊 那场合只适合异性恋 |
[08:59] | I think the prom’s for everyone, straight or gay. | 人人都能去毕业舞会啊 不管你性取向如何 |
[09:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:03] | It’s one of those… those growing up experiences. | 那可是成长的必备体验 |
[09:06] | You know, what in the hell do they call it? | 那个词儿到底怎么说来着 |
[09:07] | Rites of passage? | 「通过仪式」吗 |
[09:07] | 人类学家提出的 人从一个阶段成长到另一个阶段 需要举行的仪式 | |
[09:08] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[09:10] | It’s like… like losing your virginity | 就跟 破处 |
[09:11] | or… or… or getting your driver’s license. | 或是取得驾照一样 |
[09:14] | I’d just hate to see you deprive yourself of the experience | 我不希望你因为觉得自己不属于那里 |
[09:17] | because you think you don’t belong. | 就失去这个宝贵的经历 |
[09:41] | Hey, Teddy. | 嗨 泰迪 |
[09:44] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[09:46] | Out. | 出去了 |
[09:49] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[09:52] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[09:54] | Then why weren’t you at work? | 那你怎么没去上班 |
[09:57] | I stopped by to take you out to lunch, | 我今天过去想带你一起吃午餐 |
[09:58] | Melanie said you’d called in sick. | 茉蕾妮说你请了病假没去 |
[10:05] | Yeah. I had, uh… | 是啊 我之前 |
[10:10] | one of those 24-hour bug things. but… | 是有点不舒服 但是… |
[10:14] | I’m feeling a lot better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[10:17] | Well, you’d better not miss any more days because they might… | 总之 你最好别再请假了 因为他们可能… |
[10:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:27] | I’ll be there all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed… | 明天早上一起来 我就焕然一新 |
[10:32] | first thing in the morning. | 精神奋发地去上班 |
[10:35] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[10:37] | Good… | 很好 |
[10:38] | You know, because y-you’re doing… you’re doing so well. | 因为 你现在表现很好 |
[10:41] | So… really well. | 真的很好 |
[10:43] | I-I-I’d hate to see you… | 我不想看到你再… |
[10:48] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:51] | I said, | 我说了 |
[10:52] | “fuck me”. | 快操我 |
[10:55] | Blake, a-are you listening to me? | 布雷克 你有在听我说吗 |
[10:57] | Are you listening to me? | 你有听到我说的吗 |
[10:59] | What’re you… ? | 你到底… |
[11:00] | What’re you…? | 你到底在… |
[11:02] | I… want you… | 我想要你 |
[11:06] | to fuck the shit out of me, all night long. | 狠狠地操上我一整晚 |
[11:12] | All right, stop it. | 好了 停 |
[11:14] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[11:15] | Stop! | 停下 |
[11:17] | I said stop it! | 我叫你停下 |
[11:18] | I want it! | 我欲火焚身 |
[11:22] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:37] | Give it to me. | 快满足我 |
[12:20] | What’ll it be, boys? | 要什么酒 各位 |
[12:21] | Double absolut. | 我要双份伏特加 |
[12:22] | Diet pepsi. | 健怡可乐 |
[12:24] | Grand marnier cosmo. | 一杯鸡尾酒 |
[12:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:29] | This may be the last time we’re ever standing here | 这有可能是我们几个人 |
[12:31] | at this bar ordering drinks. | 最后一次一起在这里点酒了 |
[12:37] | Is that all? I thought it was something serious. | 就这个吗 我还以为是什么大不了的呢 |
[12:40] | Think they have a Babylon in Portland? | 你说波特兰有巴比伦这样的夜店吗 |
[12:43] | You think they have any queers in Portland? | 废话 你说波特兰有基佬吗 |
[12:45] | Well, there will be at least two that we know of. | 至少有两个我们认识的过去了 |
[12:48] | Well, you’re going to come and visit me, won’t you? | 你们会去看我的吧 |
[12:50] | If you wanted visitors, | 如果你想要有人去看你 |
[12:50] | you probably should’ve moved to south beach. | 最好还是搬到南部海岸去住 |
[12:55] | Mikey. | 小迈 |
[12:56] | This might be the last time we see each other. | 这可能是我们最后一次相见了 |
[13:00] | I’m going to miss you so much. | 我会想死你的 |
[13:03] | No. no, I’m not going to cry. | 不 我才不要哭鼻子 |
[13:07] | As Martha Stewart says, | 玛莎·斯图尔特说过 |
[13:08] | when life gets you down, | 如果生活让你伤心难过 |
[13:09] | have a party. | 那就开个派对吧 |
[13:11] | So that’s what I’m going to do. | 所以我就打算这么做 |
[13:12] | I’m going to give you a party. | 我要为你办个派对 |
[13:15] | Okay, we’ll need a theme. | 得定一个主题 |
[13:17] | Need a theme, um… | 要一个主题 |
[13:18] | what the fuck do they have in Portland? | 波特兰有什么啊 |
[13:21] | Lumberjacks? | 伐木工大叔吗 |
[13:22] | Oh, maybe I will come pay you a visit. | 或许某天我还是愿意去看看你的 |
[13:25] | Oh my god! I’ve got it. Flannel. | 天呐 我想到了 法兰绒 |
[13:27] | We’ll all wear flannel. | 我们都得穿法兰绒格子 |
[13:28] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 那可真是太”完美”了 |
[13:30] | And if you don’t have any, you could always borrow some | 如果没有的话 还能去找 |
[13:32] | from Lindsay and Melanie. | 琳赛和茉蕾妮借呢 |
[13:35] | There, I… | 好了 我… |
[13:36] | I feel much better already. | 我已经感觉好受多了 |
[13:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[13:41] | My life’s going to be so empty. | 我此后的人生将会如此空虚 |
[13:43] | You still have me. I’m not going anywhere. | 你还有我啊 我哪儿都不去 |
[13:47] | Hurray. | 万岁 |
[13:55] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[13:57] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[14:02] | Brian, wait a second. | 等等 布莱恩 |
[14:05] | Go home and pack. | 回家打包去 |
[14:07] | David’s taking care of that. | 大卫在弄呢 |
[14:08] | He’s… he’s taking care of everything. | 他把一切都处理好了 |
[14:11] | What do you plan on doing when you get to fabulous Portland? | 你到了美好的波特兰后 打算做什么 |
[14:13] | Are you going to leave all that up to David too? | 你也准备把什么都交给大卫来做决定吗 |
[14:15] | I haven’t had time to think about it. | 我根本没时间考虑这些 |
[14:18] | You know, we’ve just been so busy. | 我们一直忙得无暇顾及 |
[14:20] | Leasing his house, and… and taking care of his practice | 忙着出租他的房屋 处理他的诊所 |
[14:23] | and shipping his car… | 卖掉他的汽车 |
[14:24] | Fuck “his”. | 别张口闭口”他的” |
[14:27] | What about “yours”? | “你的”呢 |
[14:33] | You know what, fuck it. | 算了 不管了 |
[14:35] | Do whatever you want. | 你想怎样就怎样吧 |
[14:48] | He’s far too young for you. | 他对你来说太嫩了 |
[14:52] | Do you want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[14:54] | No, at my advanced years I might fall and break my hip. | 不了 老骨头一把了 跳个舞会扭断屁股 |
[14:57] | Nah, would you stop with the old age shit already? | 不行 你能别再提年纪大了的事吗 |
[15:01] | It’s not like you’re 40. | 你又不是40岁了 |
[15:03] | What’re you doing on friday night? | 周五晚上有何打算 |
[15:05] | Friday, friday, friday… | 周五啊 周五 |
[15:06] | I don’t know, my short- term memory’s not what it used to be. | 我不知道 人老了 短时记忆大不如前了 |
[15:09] | Do you wanna come to my prom with me? | 你愿意和我一起去参加毕业舞会吗 |
[15:12] | As what? Your chaperone? | 以什么身份 你的监护人吗 |
[15:14] | As my date. | 作为我的舞伴 |
[15:17] | I’d love to. | 我很想去 |
[15:18] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[15:19] | But my prom dress is still at the dry cleaners. | 但我的晚礼服还在干洗店没拿回来 |
[15:21] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:23] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[15:26] | Go and ask some girl. | 去找个女孩子吧 |
[15:27] | I don’t want to go with some girl. | 我不想跟女孩子一起参加 |
[15:30] | I want to go with someone I care about. | 我想约我真正在乎的人 |
[15:33] | If that happens to be a guy, who cares? | 如果对方恰巧是个男人 谁在意啊 |
[15:36] | You know, that’s just what I need, | 是啊 那可正是我”需要”的 |
[15:37] | to be at a dance with a bunch of fucking 18-year-olds. | 跟一帮风华正茂的少年一起跳舞 |
[15:40] | I thought you liked fucking 18-year-olds. | 我以为你就喜欢[操]风华正茂的少年呢 |
[15:47] | Go buy a corsage… | 去买一朵襟花 |
[15:49] | for someone else. | 送给其他人吧 |
[16:03] | Somebody looks all fucked out. | 某人看起来像是精尽人亡啊 |
[16:06] | Somebody is. | 说得没错 |
[16:07] | Somebody needs vitamins. | 某人需要补充点维生素啊 |
[16:10] | Coffee… over here. | 来杯咖啡 |
[16:12] | Blake and I had sex all night. | 布雷克和我干了一整晚 |
[16:15] | Got a half- hour’s sleep. | 我只睡了半小时 |
[16:17] | Okay, this is what we call a “high-end” problem. | 好吧 这就是所谓的高端问题 |
[16:21] | Only it wasn’t him I was fucking. | 只是 和我做爱的不是真正的他 |
[16:24] | It was some drug. | 是嗑了药的他 |
[16:29] | Don’t look so goddamn smug. | 别一副得意的表情 |
[16:31] | You were right, okay? You happy? | 你是对的 好吗 高兴了吗 |
[16:33] | No… Teddy, I’m not happy. | 不 泰迪 我没有幸灾乐祸 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:44] | What the fuck am I going to do? | 我他妈该怎么办 |
[16:47] | Simple, honey. | 很简单 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | You’re going to drink your coffee. | 喝了你的咖啡 |
[16:52] | Here’s the cream. | 给你奶油 |
[16:54] | Then you’re going to go home… | 喝完就回家 |
[16:56] | And you’re going to change the locks. | 换掉门锁 |
[16:58] | Just shut him out, like he doesn’t exist? | 把他拒之门外 就当没他这个人吗 |
[17:01] | Well, that or you can keep lying to yourself, | 要么这样 要么你就继续自欺欺人 |
[17:05] | you know, making excuses for him, | 继续为他找借口 |
[17:07] | Living in a state of panic every time he disappears, | 他每次消失时 你就继续惶恐不安 |
[17:09] | not knowing if he’s alive or dead. | 不知他是死还是活 |
[17:11] | And then when he finally shows up a mess, | 等他再次出现 整个人都一团糟时 |
[17:14] | having the supreme joy of putting him back together again. | 你继续享受拯救他的至高乐趣 |
[17:19] | I-I… I can’t. I… I can’t do that. | 我 我不能 我 我做不到 |
[17:22] | – I just… I just… – Okay. | -我 我… -好吧 |
[17:23] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:28] | Then, um… Then let’s try door number two. | 那么 还有第二条路可走 |
[17:33] | “Aunt Betty’s B & B”. | “贝蒂阿姨之家” |
[17:33] | 贝蒂·福特创办的 戒瘾治疗中心 | |
[17:36] | He can, uh… he can join the long list of lustrous guests, | 他可以成为众多耀眼嘉宾中的一员 |
[17:39] | like Liz and Liza. | 比如丽兹和丽莎 |
[17:39] | 指伊丽莎白·泰勒 和丽莎·明尼利 | |
[17:44] | Plus, uh… | 况且 |
[17:46] | It’ll be a good test… | 这是个很好的考验 |
[17:48] | to see who he loves more, | 看他更爱谁 |
[17:51] | You… | 是你 |
[17:53] | or crystal. | 还是毒品 |
[17:58] | Fag! | 死基佬 |
[18:00] | Fuck you, Hobbs. | 操你妈 霍布斯 |
[18:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | What an asshole. | 真是个大混蛋 |
[18:09] | Thank god I won’t have to see him again for the rest of my life. | 谢天谢地 以后再也不用见到他了 |
[18:13] | Yeah, or… anyone else here either. | 是啊 也不用见到这里的任何人 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[18:21] | So, are you going to the prom? | 你去舞会吗 |
[18:24] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:26] | I know. I wasn’t gonna go either, | 我懂的 我本来也没打算去 |
[18:27] | but Deb said it was this rite of passage | 但黛比说这是一种「通过仪式」 |
[18:29] | and if I missed it, then I would regret it for the rest of my life. | 如果错过它 我一定会懊悔终生 |
[18:33] | – So I asked Brian. – No! | -于是我邀请了布莱恩 -不是吧 |
[18:35] | He turned me down, though. | 但他拒绝了我 |
[18:36] | Oh, shit! | 真该死 |
[18:38] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[18:40] | – People’s heads would’ve exploded. – I know. | -他要去了非炸窝不可 -我知道 |
[18:42] | It would’ve been the perfect | 一定大快人心 就像在宣告 |
[18:43] | “Fuck you and farewell to St. James Academy”. | “操你妈的 永别了 狗屁圣詹姆斯学校” |
[18:53] | I missed you, Daph. | 我想你了 达芙 |
[18:56] | You too. | 我也想你了 |
[18:59] | So… | 那么 |
[19:01] | How about you and me going together? | 我们两个一起去怎么样 |
[19:04] | Like a date? | 像约会那样吗 |
[19:05] | Mmm, like friends… | 不 像朋友那样 |
[19:09] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[19:10] | Only… | 只是… |
[19:12] | Weirdness over? | 没有那种古怪氛围了吧 |
[19:14] | Weirdness definitely over. | 我们之间绝对没有古怪氛围了 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:20] | I think that’s so adorable that he asked you… | 他邀请你去 这真是太可爱了 |
[19:24] | Despite the somewhat questionable difference in your ages | 尽管你们年龄差距有点大 |
[19:27] | and the fact that emotionally he’s 12 years your senior. | 以及事实上他的心智比你还要成熟12岁 |
[19:30] | Not going. Too old. | 我不去 太老了 |
[19:32] | Oh, so you’re 30. I know, | 你30岁了 我知道 |
[19:34] | it’s so traumatic, but it is something we all go through. | 太残酷了 但这是每个人都必须经历的 |
[19:37] | If you’re lucky enough to live that long. | 前提还得是足够幸运 能活那么久 |
[19:39] | But to carry on like it’s the end of your life? | 但你至于搞得像这就是你的人生终点一样吗 |
[19:42] | It is. | 就是啊 |
[19:43] | It’s the beginning. | 这是全新的开始 |
[19:44] | A whole new way of thinking about yourself. | 从全新的角度审视自己 |
[19:47] | Feeling a whole new sense of entitlement, and accomplishment. | 体会一种全新的大权在握的感觉和成就感 |
[19:55] | That’s from the “La Jeunesse” anti-aging commercial. | 那是「最青春」抗皱产品的广告词 |
[20:00] | I wrote that fucking copy. | 那个文案是我写的 |
[20:06] | Okay. well, I guess I only quote from the masters. | 好吧 看来我只是引用大师的话而已 |
[20:10] | But it’s the truth. | 但事实也确实如此 |
[20:13] | I want wrinkles, I want to have grey hair. | 我想要皱纹 灰白的头发 |
[20:15] | I want Gus to make me a grandmother. | 我想盖斯让我当上奶奶 |
[20:18] | I want to grow old with Melanie. | 我还想和茉蕾妮一起慢慢变老 |
[20:21] | Do you want me to puke right here? | 你想让我当场呕吐吗 |
[20:24] | I don’t want grey hair and wrinkles. | 我不想要白发和皱纹 |
[20:27] | I don’t want to be a grandfather. | 我也不想当爷爷 |
[20:29] | And I definitelydon’t want to grow old with Melanie… | 当然更不想和茉蕾妮一起变老 |
[20:33] | – Or anyone else. – What do you want? | -或者其他任何人 -那你想要什么 |
[20:40] | This. | 这个 |
[20:42] | It’s very beautiful. | 很好看 |
[20:46] | You know, maybe you’re right. | 其实 也许你说得对 |
[20:50] | Maybe I should celebrate turning 30. | 也许我是该好好庆祝下步入30岁 |
[20:54] | Give myself something very special. | 送自己一份特殊的礼物 |
[20:57] | Now you’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[21:01] | David? David? | 大卫 大卫 |
[21:03] | – What is it? – Where’s my plaid flannel? | -怎么了 -我的格子法兰绒衬衣呢 |
[21:05] | It used to be right here. | 以前一直放在这里 |
[21:07] | Oh, oh, I packed it. | 我打包了 |
[21:08] | What am I supposed to wear to Emmett’s party? | 那我去艾美特的派对穿什么 |
[21:10] | You’re supposed to wear flannel. | 大家都要穿法兰绒 |
[21:12] | Here. | 给 |
[21:15] | – Try that on. – Thanks. | -试试这件 -谢了 |
[21:17] | You’ll look good in that. | 你穿着一定很好看 |
[21:18] | That’s too small on me. You keep it. | 我穿着太紧 你留着好了 |
[21:20] | I don’t need your hand-me-downs. | 我才不需要你的旧衣服 |
[21:22] | What I need is… somebody who listens to me. | 我需要的是 一个懂得认真听我心声的人 |
[21:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:31] | Well, to think about… | 一想到… |
[21:32] | w-what I’m going to do when we get to Portland. | 到波特兰后我能做什么 |
[21:34] | I mean, we haven’t even discussed it. | 我们甚至还没讨论过这个问题 |
[21:37] | Okay, let’s discuss it. | 好吧 那现在讨论 |
[21:40] | W-well, I… I thought that, um… | 好吧 我是觉得 |
[21:44] | You know, maybe I wouldn’t work at another Big Q, | 也许我不会再去超市工作了 |
[21:47] | you know, that maybe I’d, uh… | 所以我可能会… |
[21:50] | I-I’d try something totally different. | 做些完全不同的尝试 |
[21:51] | You know, a whole new track, | 全新的方向 |
[21:53] | maybe even go back to college. | 甚至回去念大学 |
[21:58] | I just remembered, | 我突然想起来 |
[21:59] | I told the people that are leasing the house | 我告诉过负责把房子租出去的人 |
[22:01] | I’d put the screen doors in before we left. | 我们走前会把纱门装上 |
[22:03] | Oh, I can do it. | 让我来吧 |
[22:04] | Oh, that’s okay. I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我来处理就好 |
[22:08] | Well, I used to help my mom put on the screen doors every year. | 以前每年我都会帮我妈装上纱门 |
[22:11] | It’s okay, I’m good with my hands, remember? | 没事的 我手上功夫很棒 还记得吗 |
[22:29] | – Hi, honey. – Come in, come in, come in. | -嗨 亲爱的 -快进来 快进来 |
[22:31] | Okay! | 好 |
[22:32] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[22:39] | I feel like I’m in a fuckin’ forest. | 我怎么感觉像在森林里 |
[22:44] | It even smells like a fuckin’ forest. | 闻起来都他妈是森林的气味 |
[22:46] | That would be the miracle of pine-scented spray. | 这就是松树味喷雾带来的奇迹 |
[22:49] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[22:52] | It’s supposed to be the Great Northwest, ma. | 大家特意把这里布置成大西北的风格 妈 |
[22:55] | To make David and me feel at home. | 好让大卫和我早早体验新家的感觉 |
[22:57] | All we need now is a bear to shit in the woods. | 就差一头熊在森林里拉一坨屎了 |
[22:59] | I could ask Big Hairy Al | 我可以叫「毛熊艾尔」过来 |
[23:00] | who works at the manhole to come over. | 他负责下水道阴井[男人洞]的检修工作 |
[23:02] | He’s into scat. | 他喜欢玩黄金[屎] |
[23:03] | Eww, jesus. | 真恶心 老天 |
[23:04] | Cover your ears, sweetheart, | 快捂住耳朵 小宝贝 |
[23:06] | Your aunty Em is being gross. | 艾美特姑姑真恶心 |
[23:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:11] | You said wear flannel. | 你说要穿法兰绒 |
[23:16] | May I say, you two have never looked more… | 不得不说 你们两个看上去从未这么… |
[23:19] | butch. | 像铁T |
[23:20] | Well, neither have you. | 你不也一样 |
[23:23] | Flannel. | 法兰绒 |
[23:25] | Isn’t that lesbian lingerie? | 那简直是拉拉的贴身内衣吧 |
[23:28] | Stick a dick in it, would you? | 闭嘴吧[插根鸡巴进去] |
[23:30] | I think that’s funny. | 太好笑了 |
[23:33] | Where’s Brian? | 布莱恩在哪儿 |
[23:35] | He’s always fashionably late. | 他总是姗姗来迟 |
[24:04] | Have you talked to him yet? | 你和他谈过没 |
[24:08] | Are these buttermilk? | 这是酪乳做的吗 |
[24:12] | No. | 没有 |
[24:15] | Well, may I suggest, as your hostess for the evening | 作为今晚的主人 我可不可以建议 |
[24:19] | that you do so? | 你和他谈谈 |
[24:22] | It’s a goodbye party, not an intervention. | 这是告别派对 不是干预大会 |
[24:25] | Then the sooner you say goodbye, the better. | 那你越早跟他告别 就越好 |
[24:28] | You don’t have to say goodbye to me right now. | 不用现在就和我告别 |
[24:30] | I’m not leaving till tomorrow. | 我明天才走 |
[24:32] | We weren’t talking about you, sweetie. | 我们不是在说你 宝贝 |
[24:36] | So, you all packed? | 你都收拾好了吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, my entire life is on a moving van | 是啊 现在我的一切都装载在一辆货车上 |
[24:39] | headed to Portland. | 向波特兰进发 |
[24:41] | You aren’t getting cold feet, are you? | 你没有想临阵退缩吧[冷脚] |
[24:44] | I haven’t had cold feet since I lived here. | 从我搬出这里以后 脚就从没冷过 |
[24:47] | Remember banging on the pipes | 还记得猛敲供暖管 |
[24:48] | so the landlord would turn on some heat? | 然后房东才会打开暖气吗 |
[24:51] | It’s better than banging the landlord. | 那也比”猛操”房东好啊 |
[25:01] | Well, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[25:04] | you ever want to come home, you just, um… | 如果你什么时候想回来了 你只需… |
[25:07] | you just click your heels three times. | 你只需把脚后跟互碰三下 |
[25:16] | I guess I’ll miss you most of all, scarecrow. | 我觉得我最想念的人一定会是你 稻草人 |
[25:39] | Poor guys. | 真是些小可怜 |
[25:42] | Are they gonna be all right? | 他们没事吧 |
[25:44] | Yeah, they’ll be fine. | 嗯 他们会没事的 |
[25:47] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:49] | For chrissakes, Michael, you’re only going to Portland, | 天啊 迈克 你只是去波特兰 |
[25:51] | not to the moon. | 又不是要上月球 |
[25:53] | They got planes and phones that go both ways, honey. | 况且还有电话和飞机呢 可以随时联络感情 |
[25:56] | And you and uncle vic can come and visit any time you want. | 你和维克舅舅可以随时来玩 |
[25:58] | We may take you up on that. | 说话要算数哦 |
[26:01] | But like I said, it’s no big deal. | 但就像我说的那样 这没什么大不了的 |
[26:04] | Isn’t that what I’ve been saying, Vic? | 我一直都是这么说的 对吧 维克 |
[26:06] | She’s been saying that. | 她确实一直都这么说 |
[26:09] | So give me a hug, and that’ll be that. | 来 抱我一下 这样就行了 |
[26:24] | Ma? | 妈 |
[26:26] | Are you going to let me go? | 你还打不打算放开我了 |
[26:29] | I’d like to sweetheart, but I can’t. | 我很想放开你 但我做不到 |
[26:34] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 什么叫你做不到 |
[26:36] | My arms won’t move. | 我的手臂无法动弹了 |
[26:38] | Ma, you’re suffocating me. | 妈 你快要把我弄得窒息了 |
[26:40] | I’m not fuckin’ kidding. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[26:42] | David, Uncle Vic? | 大卫 维克舅舅 |
[26:44] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好了 放开吧 |
[26:44] | Come on, let’s give her a pull. On three… | 我们一起来把她拉开 数到三 |
[27:17] | – Come here. -I didn’t touch anything in your room. | -过来 -我没有乱动你房间里的东西 |
[27:19] | That’s not what I was going to say. | 我不是想说这个 |
[27:20] | Look, I need you to do me a favour. | 听着 我要你帮我个忙 |
[27:22] | What, disappear? | 什么 要我就此消失吗 |
[27:25] | I gave up all hope of that happening a long time ago. | 我早就不抱这这种希望了 |
[27:28] | I need you to take care of my mom while I’m away. | 我希望我不在的日子你可以帮我照顾我妈 |
[27:31] | You know, make sure she doesn’t work too hard, and… | 不要让她工作太劳累 还有… |
[27:33] | and help her around the house, | 帮她做做家务 |
[27:35] | and… and take out the trash | 倒倒垃圾什么的 |
[27:37] | And if you see that she is lonely, | 如果你看见她有些寂寞 |
[27:40] | just sit with her a while | 就陪她坐一会儿 |
[27:43] | and let her talk. | 让她说话 |
[27:45] | Even if you’ve heard it before. | 哪怕她说的都是你已经听过的 |
[27:47] | Because sometimes she just needs to know that someone is listening | 有时候她就是需要一个忠实的听众 |
[27:51] | I promise. | 我保证做到 |
[28:06] | I love your friends. | 我爱你的朋友们 |
[28:08] | They are like family. | 他们就像家人一样 |
[28:11] | Not “like”; they are. | 不是”像” 他们就是我的家人 |
[28:16] | It’s because we trust each other. | 因为我们信任彼此 |
[28:21] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[28:23] | Do I have reason not to? | 有什么理由让我不该信任吗 |
[28:30] | All right, look, let’s not pretend | 好吧 听着 我们还是不要假装 |
[28:31] | there isn’t a moose in the middle of the room, okay? | 我们之间什么问题也没有 |
[28:33] | I know you’re using again. | 我知道你又吸毒了 |
[28:36] | I found one of your little “favours” | 我发现了你的小「甜头」 |
[28:37] | in the pocket of the suit I bought you. | 就在我给你买的那件西装口袋里 |
[28:39] | Huh, talk about trust. | 真好笑 你还说信任我 |
[28:40] | I wasn’t looking for it. okay, it just fell out. | 我并非刻意要找那东西的 它自己掉出来了 |
[28:44] | You can believe me or not, I really don’t care. | 你信也好 不信也好 我都不在乎 |
[28:46] | Since then, I’ve been trying to pretend I didn’t see it. | 从那之后 我一直想假装我没看到那东西 |
[28:48] | Only, I can’t. | 只是 我做不到 |
[28:50] | Not when I see you destroying your life. | 我不能看着你就这样把自己毁了 |
[28:51] | I was afraid of disappointing you, of failing again. | 我害怕让你失望 害怕再次失败 |
[28:54] | Well, you have. | 可惜你还是这样了 |
[28:57] | And I can’t live with an addict. | 我不能和一个瘾君子生活在一起 |
[28:59] | And I can’t make love to an addict. | 我也不能和一个瘾君子做爱 |
[29:03] | And it sickens me | 我一想到 |
[29:04] | to think about what you’re doing to a person | 你这样对待自己 就很恶心 |
[29:06] | I happen to care a whole lot about | 明明我这么关心你 在乎你 |
[29:07] | who obviously cares so little about himself. | 你却这样糟蹋自己 |
[29:10] | So I have no choice… | 所以我别无选择 |
[29:12] | except to say goodbye. | 只能跟你分手了 |
[29:14] | I don’t wanna be like this! | 我也不想这样的 |
[29:26] | Then check yourself into rehab. | 那就去戒毒所 |
[30:01] | Moose Jerky? | 要吃鹿肉干吗 |
[30:06] | It’s harder than I thought… saying goodbye. | 离别 比我想象得还要艰难 |
[30:09] | It’s a good thing we’re leaving first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一大早就走还真是一件好事 |
[30:15] | Actually, I changed the reservation for tomorrow night. | 实际上 我把机票改签到明天晚上了 |
[30:17] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | I said I changed the reservation till tomorr… | 我说我把机票改签到明天晚 |
[30:22] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[30:24] | Well, does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[30:26] | Obviously not. | 显然”不重要” |
[30:28] | Well, Michael, it’s just a little change of plan. | 迈克 这只是对原计划做了一点小变动 |
[30:30] | I’ve just got a few things I gotta clear up… | 我还剩一些事情没有交代清楚 |
[30:31] | Which I could’ve helped you with, | 我可以帮你完成啊 |
[30:32] | Except… every time I offer, you refuse. | 可是 我每次提出要帮你 你都拒绝 |
[30:34] | You have to do everything yourself. | 你非得每件事都自己完成 |
[30:37] | I just thought… | 我只是觉得… |
[30:38] | No, you just thought I couldn’t handle it. | 不 你只是觉得我没有那个能力 |
[30:40] | That I can’t hang a fucking screen door. | 我他妈的连装个纱门都不会 |
[30:46] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈这是怎么了 |
[30:51] | You just think I’m going to go along, | 你觉得我只需要顺从就好了 |
[30:53] | do whatever you want, | 按你的旨意做事 |
[30:55] | on your terms and your time. | 一切按你的方式和你的时间来 |
[30:58] | Like a child, or a… or a trophy wife. | 就像个孩子或娇滴滴的小娇妻一样 |
[31:01] | You just make all the decisions, and I’ll say “yes, dear”. | 什么事情都由你做主 而我只能在旁边附和 |
[31:03] | Only I’m the one giving up everything in my goddamn life. | 只是 这次我要放弃我生命中的一切 |
[31:06] | My family, my friends, | 包括我的家人 我的朋友 |
[31:08] | my job to be with you. | 我的工作 去跟你在一起 |
[31:11] | And I have to wonder, | 我不得不去思考 |
[31:12] | that if the situation was reversed, | 如果我们双方互换位置 |
[31:14] | would you have done the same for me? | 你也会为我做同样的事吗 |
[31:21] | Well, I guess that’s an answer | 我想我已经知道答案了 |
[32:39] | Fuck you! | 操你丫的 |
[32:41] | Fuck you! | 操你丫的 |
[32:45] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[32:46] | What the fuck were you doing? | 你他妈的刚刚在干什么 |
[32:48] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的又在干什么呢 |
[32:50] | I came here to see why you didn’t come to my farewell party. | 我来看看你为什么没有参加我的告别派对 |
[32:54] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[32:56] | You know goddamn well. | 你他妈清楚得很 |
[32:57] | Everybody was there but you. | 除了你大家都去了 |
[32:59] | Oh, right, David and Michael’s “farewell in flannel”. | 想起来了 大卫和迈克的「法兰绒告别会」 |
[33:07] | Well, I’ve been having a little cele- bration of my own | 我忙着为自己进行庆祝呢 |
[33:09] | in honour of my big three-O. | 纪念我华丽丽的30岁 |
[33:11] | With this? | 就用这玩意儿吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah, to give myself a very special gift. | 正是 我要送自己一份非常特殊的礼物 |
[33:16] | Like what? | 什么样的 |
[33:17] | Like the greatest fucking orgasm of my life. | 比如我这辈子享受过的最爽的高潮 |
[33:20] | Try the last fucking orgasm of your life. | 我看是最后一场高潮才对 |
[33:22] | You could kill yourself. | 你差点就小命不保了 |
[33:24] | Well, that wouldn’t be the worst thing that could happen. | 那根本算不上是最糟糕的事 |
[33:27] | To go out in a blaze of glory, | 带着一身荣光离开人世间 |
[33:30] | Like Cobain… | 就像柯特·科本 |
[33:33] | James Dean… | 詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[33:35] | Hendrix. | 吉米·亨德里克斯 |
[33:38] | They’re all legends. | 他们都是传奇 |
[33:40] | They’ll always be young. | 他们将永远年轻 |
[33:42] | And they’ll always be beautiful. | 永远美丽如初 |
[33:44] | And they’ll always be dead. | 也永远失去了生命 |
[33:46] | “Life not worth living if you not take risk.” | “如果怯于冒险 生命还有什么意义呢” |
[33:50] | You’re not going through with it. | 你不能再这么做了 |
[33:52] | If I want to experience the joys of scarfing, | 如果我想体验窒息式性爱的快感 |
[33:56] | what the hell business is it of yours? | 这他妈的关你什么事 |
[33:58] | It’s my business | 这当然关我的事了 |
[33:58] | ’cause I’m the one who’ll get the call | 因为当你冷冰冰的尸体挂在屋梁上 |
[34:00] | that the god- damn cleaning lady’s found you | 还挺着根硬鸡巴 被清洁女工发现 |
[34:02] | hanging from the rafters with a fucking boner. | 警方要联系的人肯定是我 |
[34:05] | Fuck you, Michael. | 操你丫的 迈克 |
[34:07] | Fuck you. | 操你丫的 |
[34:10] | Why do you always have to ruin everything? | 你为什么非要破坏一切呢 |
[34:13] | Ruin? I’m saving you! | 破坏 我这是在救你的命 |
[34:16] | Just like Toby Harper saved captain Astro | 就像托比·哈珀救了阿斯特罗队长一样 |
[34:18] | in issue 231 of Astro comics, | 那是《阿斯特罗队长》漫画第231期的情节 |
[34:21] | when captain astro thought that he’d lost all of his super power. | 当时阿斯特罗队长认为自己失去了所有的超能力 |
[34:25] | God, you are so pathetic. | 天啊 你太可悲了 |
[34:29] | No, you are! | 不 可悲的是你 |
[34:32] | Don’t you know that you still have your powers? | 你难道不知道你仍然拥有力量吗 |
[34:35] | All your powers. | 你全部的力量 |
[34:36] | And you always will. | 你永远都不会失去的 |
[34:39] | Whether you’re 18 or you’re 30, | 不管你是18岁还是30岁 |
[34:41] | or you’re 50, or you’re 100. | 抑或50岁 甚至100岁 |
[34:44] | You will always be young | 你将永远保持年轻 |
[34:46] | And you will always be beautiful. | 也将永远美丽如初 |
[34:50] | You’re Brian Kinney, for fuck’s sake! | 你可是布莱恩·肯尼啊 我就操了 |
[35:06] | Well, the staff seems very nice. They’re really helpful. | 这儿的工作人员好像很友好 都很热心 |
[35:09] | They do. | 确实 |
[35:10] | They said you can get anything you want, anytime. | 他们说你随时需要什么都可以满足 |
[35:12] | – You know, they got snacks all day… – That’s good. | -全天都有零食供应的 -不错啊 |
[35:15] | Yeah. And if you need anything, you just, um… | 是啊 如果你有什么需要的话 只要… |
[35:17] | I… I will. | 我 我会的 |
[35:20] | Look, I-I… I want you to know | 听着 我想让你知道 |
[35:22] | how happy… | 我有多开心 |
[35:24] | Happy’s not the right word. | 用”开心”这个词不太恰当 |
[35:26] | Not happy, but uh… | 不是开心 而是… |
[35:30] | grateful and relieved I am that you’re doing this. | 你能这么做 我心中充满感激和宽慰 |
[35:34] | Well, it’s for us, right? | 这都是为了我们 对吧 |
[35:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:51] | So… | 那么 |
[35:53] | – I’ll see you tonight? – Tonight. | -我们晚上见 -晚上见 |
[35:57] | Oh, one more thing before I forget… | 对了 还有一件事 |
[36:01] | Thought you might like to listen to that. | 我想你可能会想听这个 |
[36:03] | “La traviata”. | 《茶花女》 |
[36:05] | – Your favourite opera. – Yeah, it’s… | -你最爱的歌剧 -是啊 这个是 |
[36:07] | the only opera that… I know. | 我唯一知道的歌剧 |
[36:11] | Except… | 只是 |
[36:14] | you said at the end they get back together | 你说过结尾的时候他们又在一起了 |
[36:16] | and sing many glorious duets. | 而且唱了很多动听的合唱 |
[36:20] | Guess that’s the sequel. | 那应该是在续集里吧 |
[36:23] | “Traviata 2”. | 《茶花女2》 |
[36:37] | Considering how you feel, | 鉴于你的感受 |
[36:38] | I think it’s probably a good idea that you not go. | 我觉得你还是不去比较好 |
[36:42] | You think it’s a good idea. | 你觉得我不去比较好 |
[36:43] | For Chris’ sakes, Michael, what do you want me to say? | 老天 迈克 你希望我说什么 |
[36:45] | “We think.” You know, if you used the word occasionally | 说”我们觉得” 如果你偶尔用用这个词 |
[36:47] | you might actually get used to it. | 你可能现在已经习惯了 |
[36:49] | You’re the one who’s obviously decided it’s not a good idea. | 是你认为这不是个好主意的 |
[36:51] | Only this time it’s not about screen doors | 只是这次不是因为纱门 |
[36:53] | or changing flights. This time it’s about Brian. | 或是改航班的事 这次是因为布莱恩 |
[36:55] | If you knew he wasn’t leaving, | 如果你当初知道他不走的话 |
[36:57] | you would’ve never agreed to go. | 你绝对不会同意和我一起去的 |
[36:58] | No, David. | 不是的 大卫 |
[37:00] | You’ll be happy to know, this time it’s not about him. | 你应该很高兴地知道 这次不是因为他 |
[37:03] | It’s about you. | 是因为你 |
[37:07] | The car’ll be here any minute. | 车马上就要来了 |
[37:12] | I can take you to the airport. | 我可以送你去机场的 |
[37:14] | I know you can, but I’d rather you didn’t. | 我知道你可以 不过我还是希望不要了 |
[37:18] | Okay, fine. Have it your way. | 好吧 行 按你的方式来 |
[37:21] | The way I always do? | 我的一贯作风吗 |
[37:23] | That’s not what I was going to say. | 我本来不是想说这个 |
[37:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:31] | How many times have I told you, | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[37:33] | you don’t have to keep apologizing, Michael? | 你不需要一直道歉的 迈克 |
[37:36] | I know I don’t, but… | 我知道我不需要 可是 |
[37:38] | Aside from that… | 除了这个 |
[37:42] | I’m the one that should be apologizing to you. | 该道歉的人应该是我才对 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry I disregarded your feelings, | 很抱歉我没有考虑到你的感受 |
[37:47] | that I didn’t include you in the decisions, | 没有听你的想法就擅自做决定 |
[37:49] | that I expected you to come, and, no… | 我一厢情愿地希望你跟我走 并且是的 |
[37:53] | I’m not sure that I could do the same. | 我不确定我能为你做到这样 |
[38:00] | Well, I appreciate that, but that’s… | 很感谢你这么说 不过 |
[38:02] | that’s not what I was going to say. | 我的意思不是这个 |
[38:06] | It’s not up to you to decide what I should do with my life. | 你无权决定我应该如何度过我的人生 |
[38:09] | that’s up to me. | 那该由我来决定 |
[38:10] | And if I didn’t do it, then it’s my fault. | 如果我没有那么做 那是我的错 |
[38:16] | And… | 而且 |
[38:17] | maybe next time I should just… | 也许下一次我应该… |
[38:19] | I should think things through more clearly befond I say yes. | 先认真考虑清楚了 再答应别人 |
[38:27] | Well, I hope you’ll decide to change your mind. | 我希望你决定改变主意 |
[38:32] | And if you do… | 如果你改变主意 |
[38:36] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等你 |
[38:40] | And this time, | 这一次 |
[38:42] | on your time… and your terms. | 按你的方式 你的时间来 |
[39:01] | Attention, everyone. | 各位 请注意 |
[39:05] | Remember that cute little twink | 还记得之前上楼的 |
[39:06] | in the midriff-t and fatigues | 穿着露脐上衣和迷彩裤的 |
[39:08] | who went up the stairs? | 那个可爱的小鲜肉吗 |
[39:10] | Well, just take a look at who is coming down. | 看看现在走下楼的是谁 |
[39:19] | Holy shit, sunshine! | 我靠 小阳光 |
[39:22] | Well, what do ya know? | 真令人震撼 |
[39:23] | The little chicken’s become cock-of-the-walk. | 小鸡仔现在成为霸气的大公鸡了 |
[39:28] | Sweetheart, you look… beautiful. | 亲爱的 你看上去 真美 |
[39:30] | Jesus, I could go for you myself. | 老天 连我都想睡你了 |
[39:32] | If I don’t beat you to him. | 前提是我没能抢先睡了他 |
[40:23] | I can’t believe you brought your autograph book with you. | 真不敢相信你把签名簿都带来了 |
[40:25] | Well, you never know who you might see in rehab. | 你永远不知道在戒毒所能遇见哪位大明星 |
[40:29] | Hi, uh, we’re here to visit with Blake Wyzecki. | 你好 我们是来看望布雷克·维泽奇的 |
[40:31] | Sorry, Blake checked himself out. | 不好意思 布雷克自己办理了离院手续 |
[40:37] | He just… he just checked himself in this afternoon. | 他 他今天下午才住进来的啊 |
[40:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:41] | W-what… what, you just let people leave when ever they want? | 怎么 你们这里允许病人随时离开的吗 |
[40:45] | It’s a voluntary commitment, we can’t force people to stay. | 这里是自愿性质的 我们不能强迫别人留下来 |
[40:50] | Did he say where he was going? Did he… did he leave a message? | 他说他要去哪儿了吗 他有留下什么口讯吗 |
[40:52] | Are you Ted? | 你是泰德吗 |
[40:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[40:56] | He left this for you. | 这是他留给你的 |
[41:48] | I thought you said you wouldn’t be caught dead | 你不是说你死都不会来一个 |
[41:50] | in a room full of 18-year-olds. | 满是风华正茂的少年的地方吗 |
[41:53] | I thought I’d recapture my lost youth. | 我想重新体验一下年轻的感觉 |
[41:59] | You look hot, Daphne. | 你好性感啊 达芙妮 |
[42:02] | I’d fuck you. | 我都愿意跟你上床 |
[42:04] | Uh, you… you too, Brian. | 我也愿意跟你上床 布莱恩 |
[42:06] | Mind if I borrow your date? | 不介意把舞伴借给我一下吧 |
[42:23] | ♪When I hear everybody say that old cliche ♪ | ♪当我听到大家都在说那句陈腔滥调♪ |
[42:28] | ♪about fish in the sea♪ | ♪说什么天涯何处无芳草♪ |
[42:31] | ♪I just laugh♪ | ♪我置之一笑♪ |
[42:33] | ♪’cause they got no clue how I feel for you♪ | ♪因为他们完全不懂我对你的感觉♪ |
[42:36] | ♪you’re the one for me♪ | ♪你就是我在这世上的真爱♪ |
[42:39] | ♪And when you doubt what love’s about♪ | ♪当你怀疑爱情到底是什么♪ |
[42:43] | ♪Baby, you know it’s true♪ | ♪宝贝 你知道那是真的♪ |
[42:46] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[42:53] | ♪I’m still here, I’m still standing by♪ | ♪我依然在这里 我依然在原地守候♪ |
[42:56] | ♪while your wandering eyes look the other way♪ | ♪哪怕你的心思在别处♪ |
[43:01] | ♪And you think just because you’re cruel♪ | ♪你以为 就因为你很残忍♪ |
[43:04] | ♪I’m a fool because I stayed♪ | ♪我留下来简直是傻瓜♪ |
[43:09] | ♪And when you doubt what love’s about♪ | ♪当你怀疑爱情到底是什么♪ |
[43:13] | ♪Baby, you know it’s true♪ | ♪宝贝 你知道那是真的♪ |
[43:16] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[43:23] | ♪’cause right from the start♪ | ♪因为从一开始♪ |
[43:27] | ♪I knew in my heart♪ | ♪我内心深处就清楚♪ |
[43:30] | ♪that we were meant to be♪ | ♪我们注定要在一起♪ |
[43:36] | ♪I don’t care, go and have your fun♪ | ♪我不在乎 你尽情地浪荡♪ |
[43:39] | ♪When it’s over and done come back to me♪ | ♪等你玩够了 回到我身边来♪ |
[43:44] | ♪Every day, no matter what you do♪ | ♪每一天 不管你做什么♪ |
[43:47] | ♪Darling, I’ll stay true♪ | ♪亲爱的 我都会保持真心♪ |
[43:49] | ♪And then you’ll see♪ | ♪然后你就会明白♪ |
[43:52] | ♪And when you doubt what love’s about♪ | ♪当你怀疑爱情到底是什么♪ |
[43:56] | ♪Baby, you know it’s true♪ | ♪宝贝 你知道那是真的♪ |
[43:59] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:18] | ♪Oh, I could never go♪ | ♪我永远无法抽身离开♪ |
[44:21] | ♪because I know♪ | ♪因为我清楚♪ |
[44:23] | ♪and deep down you know it too♪ | ♪内心深处 你其实也清楚♪ |
[44:26] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:32] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:39] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:46] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:52] | ♪that your mine and I’m the only for you♪ | ♪你是我的 我是你的真爱♪ |
[44:56] | American airlines flight 476 now boarding at gate eight. | 美国航空476号航班正在8号登机口办理登机 |
[45:02] | Stewardess? Stewardess, | 空姐 空姐 |
[45:03] | has flight 990 left yet? | 请问990号航班起飞了吗 |
[45:05] | I believe they’ve already started boarding. Gate 39. | 他们已经开始登机了 在39号登机口 |
[45:07] | If you want to make it, you’d better hurry. | 想赶上飞机的话 你得快点了 |
[45:11] | ♪Don’t forget who’s taking you home♪ | ♪别忘记谁将带你回家♪ |
[45:15] | ♪And in whose arms you’re gonna be♪ | ♪你又将依偎在谁的怀抱里♪ |
[45:19] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们的表情了吗 |
[45:21] | Yeah, we gave ’em a prom they’ll never forget. | 看到了 我们给了他们一场终身难忘的舞会 |
[45:24] | Me neither. | 我也不会忘的 |
[45:28] | It’s the best night of my life. | 这是我一生中最美好的夜晚 |
[45:31] | Yeah, even if it was ridiculously romantic. | 是啊 尽管浪漫得可笑 |
[45:57] | Later. | 回见 |
[46:01] | Later. | 回见 |
[46:19] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[46:32] | God… dammit! | 天呐 操 |
[46:38] | No-no-no-no- no-no-no-no-no. | 不 不要 不要 |
[46:42] | God! | 老天啊 |