时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[00:57] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[01:01] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[01:11] | Justin? Sweetheart, it’s just a dream. | 贾斯汀 宝贝 只是个梦而已 |
[01:14] | Damn! Don’t… touch me. | 见鬼 别 别碰我 |
[01:50] | God, I want his ass. | 天呐 我好想要他的屁股 |
[01:53] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想要呢 |
[01:55] | No, no I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[01:56] | I really want his ass, | 我希望我的屁股也长成那样 |
[01:58] | instead of this tired old thing. | 我的屁股又老又瘪 |
[02:00] | You’ve always said your ass is your finest feature. | 你不是一直对你的屁股很满意吗 |
[02:02] | Only lately, it’s looking a little… peaked. | 只是最近 它似乎有些日渐 消瘦 |
[02:05] | Yeah well, maybe it needs a rest. | 也许它需要休息一下了 |
[02:08] | What it needs… is a lift. | 我想它需要一次提拉手术 |
[02:10] | You’re too young for plastic surgery. | 你这么年轻 不需要整形 |
[02:13] | This life can wear you out by the time you’re 30. | 这种靡烂的生活能让人30岁就苍老不堪 |
[02:16] | Right, Brian? | 对吧 布莱恩 |
[02:19] | Besides, self-improvement is something we should all strive for | 再说了 每个人都应该不断提升自我 |
[02:23] | no matter what age. | 不管什么年龄都一样 |
[02:24] | Trust me, take it from me. | 相信我 我就跟你说句老实话 |
[02:26] | Gluteal enhancement is very pricey. | 臀部整形手术是很贵的 |
[02:30] | My… god, Teddy! | 我的 天啊 泰迪 |
[02:31] | Don’t tell me you’ve had work done. | 别跟我说你真的做过整形手术 |
[02:33] | Yeah, because if you have, I’d sue. | 是啊 你要是做过 我就起诉那家医院去 |
[02:36] | I’m speaking in my professional capacity as a financial advisor. | 那是我作为一个专业理财咨询师的意见 |
[02:40] | Butt-work costs big bucks. | 臀部手术相当烧钱 |
[02:41] | Big bucks, I don’t have. | 我可没钱 |
[02:43] | Well, maybe you could sell that old tired ass for a new one. | 或许你可以去卖你那又老又瘪的屁股 来攒整形费 |
[02:49] | I just got the most fucking amazing blow job. | 我刚享受了一次超爽的口交 |
[02:53] | Want a bump? | 要吸点吗 |
[02:54] | – No, thank you. – Looks like fun, though. | -不了 谢谢 -不过看起来很有意思 |
[02:56] | What’s wrong with you guys? | 你们这帮人是怎么回事 |
[02:58] | It’s late. | 时候不早了 |
[03:00] | Tomorrow’s a workday. | 明天还要上班 |
[03:01] | Yeah, for some of us. | 是啊 某人倒是不用上班 |
[03:03] | Sightseeing’s over. | 观光游览结束了 |
[03:04] | It’s early, c’mon! We just got here. | 还早呢 拜托 我们才刚到这里 |
[03:09] | Let’s party. | 好好玩玩吧 |
[03:10] | You’ve been partying ever since you got back. | 你自从回来之后 就一直在玩 |
[03:12] | So what if I have? I-I’m free now, | 那又怎么样 我现在是自由身 |
[03:14] | I can stay up all night and fuck my brains out like you. | 我可以像你一样 狂干一整夜 |
[03:18] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[03:20] | I don’t want to. | 我不想跳 |
[03:21] | It’ll be good for you. | 这对你有好处 |
[03:22] | It’ll take your mind off things. | 能让你忘掉烦心事 |
[03:23] | I said I don’t want to. | 我说了我不想跳 |
[03:25] | Well, you always liked dancing with Justin. | 你一直很喜欢和贾斯汀跳舞啊 |
[03:43] | Okay, boys, what’ll it be? | 好了 小伙子们 来点儿什么 |
[03:45] | Jesus Christ, what happened to you? | 天啊 你这是怎么了 |
[03:48] | I’m not quite sure, but whatever it was, | 我不是很确定 不管发生了什么 |
[03:50] | my head feels like the dance floor at Babylon. | 我的脑袋像是巴比伦的舞池一样混乱 |
[03:52] | Yeah well, that’s what you get for staying out | 是啊 这就是你在外边 |
[03:54] | suckin’ and fuckin’ till all hours. Huh? | 淫乱一整夜的后果 |
[03:56] | On a school night. | 第二天还得上学呢 |
[03:57] | I’m not in school, ma. | 我现在不上学了 妈 |
[03:59] | Yeah well, maybe you should be. | 我觉得你倒是该受受教育了 |
[04:01] | You gotta a lot of learnin’ to do. | 你有很多东西需要学 |
[04:02] | Before you start the lecture, | 在你开始说教之前 |
[04:04] | could I order first, please? | 我能先点餐吗 拜托 |
[04:06] | I want you to hear what I have to say on an empty stomach | 我希望你能空着肚子听我说话 |
[04:09] | so maybe you’ll digest it. | 这样的话你就可以消化了 |
[04:11] | Get over David. | 忘了大卫吧 |
[04:12] | Get a job. | 找份工作 |
[04:14] | And get on with your life. | 继续你的生活 |
[04:17] | Now. | 好了 |
[04:19] | What’ll it be? | 你们要点什么 |
[04:20] | Bacon and eggs. | 培根煎蛋 |
[04:22] | Eggs over easy. | 双面煎蛋 |
[04:23] | Ea…sy, very, very, very, very easy. | 要很嫩的 |
[04:25] | – Mmm, make it two. – Three. | -我也要 -我也是 |
[04:27] | And plenty of black coffee. | 还有一大壶黑咖啡对吧 |
[04:30] | Your mom’s right, sweetie. | 你妈说得对 亲爱的 |
[04:31] | For your own dignity, | 为了你的尊严 |
[04:33] | your own self-worth, | 你自我价值的实现 |
[04:34] | not to mention your half of the rent, | 更别说你还要付一半的房租 |
[04:37] | you need to go back to work. | 你得找份工作 |
[04:38] | Doing what? | 什么工作 |
[04:39] | Well, There’s always the Big Q. | 总归可以回大同超市的 |
[04:42] | He doesn’t want to go back to the crap emporium. | 他才不想回去那个烂超市工作 |
[04:44] | He needs to try something new. | 他需要尝试一些新工作 |
[04:47] | Something daring, something fabulous. | 一些大胆的 精彩的工作 |
[04:50] | Fuck fabulous. He needs something steady, | 去他妈的精彩 他需要一份稳定的工作 |
[04:52] | something practical, something secure. | 一份脚踏实地的工作 |
[04:55] | Like, being an accountant? | 比如说 当会计吗 |
[04:57] | He should only be so lucky. | 他要是能当上可算走运了 |
[04:58] | I’ve got a pension fund, | 我这工作有养老基金 |
[05:00] | health plan, most importantly, peace of mind. | 医疗保险 最重要的是 内心平静 |
[05:02] | I go to sleep every night | 我每天晚上睡觉时 |
[05:03] | knowing that in, uh, 31 years, | 心里都清楚 在31年之后 |
[05:05] | when I retire from Wertshafter & company, | 当我从温斯福特公司退休后 |
[05:07] | I can move down to Boca, live like a king. | 我可以搬到博卡去 过着国王一样的生活 |
[05:11] | Or queen. | 或者是女王[基佬] |
[05:12] | How would like your toast, your majesty? | 你的吐司要怎么吃 国王殿下 |
[05:15] | With strawberry jam or caviar? | 加草莓酱还是鱼子酱 |
[05:20] | Attach part J to part K… using a… gratchet? | 用棘齿 将J部分与K部分连接固定 |
[05:27] | What the fuck is a gratchet? | 棘齿是什么鬼东西 |
[05:29] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[05:30] | I’m sure Mel would know. She’s a whiz with hardware. | 茉儿肯定知道 她对于五金器具很在行 |
[05:33] | Oh, I bet. | 我相信也是 |
[05:36] | I think we should just hire someone else. | 我觉得我们该雇人来做这事 |
[05:38] | It’s your duty as a father to build your son’s first swing set. | 组装孩子的第一个秋千架 是父亲应尽的责任 |
[05:41] | Now get cracking, I want it ready for his birthday. | 快动手吧 我希望在他生日之前完成 |
[05:45] | I know, it seems like only yesterday | 我懂的 仿佛昨天我还在 |
[05:46] | I was jacking off into that cup. | 往那个小杯子里射精呢 |
[05:49] | And you and Michael and Justin were tearing into the room. | 你和迈克 还有贾斯汀 往病房里猛冲 |
[05:52] | You couldn’t believe you had a son. | 你不敢相信你有一个儿子了 |
[05:56] | Two sons. | 是两个儿子 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you give his mother a call and… | 你不如给他妈妈打个电话 |
[06:04] | see how he’s doing? | 问问他怎么样了 |
[06:06] | She doesn’t ever want me to see him again. | 她希望我永远不要见他 |
[06:08] | I know, but… maybe if you spoke to her… | 我知道 可是 如果你和她谈谈 |
[06:11] | No, she’s right. | 不了 她说得对 |
[06:13] | It’s better this way. | 就这样比较好 |
[06:19] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[06:21] | Fuck this. | 操他妈的 |
[06:24] | Maybe I’ll have it done in time for your wedding. | 也许我在你婚礼之前能完成 |
[06:26] | Ah, there won’t be any wedding. | 不会有婚礼了 |
[06:29] | Mel turned me down. | 茉儿拒绝了我的提议 |
[06:32] | Oh, it’s nice to see you laughing, finally… asshole. | 见到你终于笑了我真开心 大混蛋 |
[06:35] | You finally proposed to her and she blew you off? | 你终于求了婚 结果她拒绝了 |
[06:39] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:41] | Oh, for reasons I’m sure you’d appreciate. | 你肯定喜欢她给出的那些理由 |
[06:44] | “I don’t think a meaningless, heterosexual ritual | “我觉得这种异性恋的毫无意义的仪式 |
[06:47] | would prove our love, and it wouldn’t be legal anyway.” | 并不能证明我们的爱 况且那也不合法” |
[06:50] | Hey, can’t argue with that. | 那的确无可辩驳 |
[06:52] | I was on the debate team. | 我原来可是辩论队的 |
[06:53] | I can argue anything. | 任何事都是可以辩一辩的 |
[06:54] | But I think for once, I agree… with Melanie. | 不过这次我的确同意茉蕾妮的话 |
[06:57] | Fuck weddings. | 婚礼算个屁 |
[07:00] | Fuck rituals, and… | 去他妈的仪式 |
[07:02] | fuck this swing set! | 去他妈的破秋千架 |
[07:05] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[07:06] | It’s so good to see you. | 再次见到你 我好高兴 |
[07:08] | You too, Trace. | 我也很高兴 特蕾西 |
[07:10] | What made you come back? | 你怎么回来了 |
[07:11] | You were really excited about going. | 你之前很激动终于可以去那边了呢 |
[07:13] | David and I broke up. | 我和大卫分手了 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:19] | So, I’m just kind of picking up where I left off. | 话说 我想找回原来的生活 重新开始 |
[07:21] | I thought I’d come by here and see if my old job is… | 就来看看我的旧职位是不是… |
[07:24] | Well, look who’s honouring us with his presence. | 看看是谁大驾光临啊 |
[07:27] | Hey, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[07:28] | Never thought I’d see you again, Novotny. | 我以为再也不会见到你了 诺瓦特尼 |
[07:31] | Mike’s moved back to Pittsburgh. | 迈克搬回匹兹堡了 |
[07:32] | No kidding. | 不会吧 |
[07:33] | Must’ve missed it on the news. | 我肯定错过新闻了 |
[07:36] | Aren’t you supposed to be restocking? | 你不是该去补货了吗 |
[07:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:46] | So, things didn’t work out, huh? | 看来你在那边不顺利啊 |
[07:49] | Well, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t say that. | 我觉得 也不能这么说 |
[07:50] | I mean, sometimes you need to try new things. | 有时候 就得尝试新事物 |
[07:53] | Discover what’s right for you, and… | 发现什么是最适合自己的 |
[07:55] | where you really belong, and I discovered | 你到底属于哪里 我发现 |
[07:57] | that what’s right for me is… | 最适合我的就是 |
[08:00] | being here. | 在这里生活 |
[08:01] | You know, maybe even get my old job back. | 或许 可以继续干我以前的工作 |
[08:04] | Oh, I hate to break it to you, | 我真不忍心告诉你 |
[08:06] | but your old job’s been filled. | 但你的职位已经被人占了 |
[08:09] | After you left, Don promoted me. | 你离开之后 唐提拔了我 |
[08:11] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -那很棒啊 -是啊 |
[08:13] | I was glad to see he finally came to his senses. | 我很高兴他总算醒悟了 |
[08:16] | So I guess you’re out of luck. | 看来你运气不佳了 |
[08:18] | I guess I am. | 我想也是 |
[08:21] | Well, if you happen to hear of anything… | 要是你碰巧听说有职位空缺的话 |
[08:25] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 实际上 |
[08:27] | we do have a position for which I think | 我们这里的确有个职位 |
[08:28] | you’d be ideally suited, | 相当适合你 |
[08:29] | since you already had it. | 毕竟你以前就干过这工作 |
[08:31] | Assistant manager. | 副经理 |
[08:35] | You mean… working for you? | 你是说 在你手下工作 |
[08:37] | You got it. | 你说得很对 |
[08:41] | Let me know if you’re interested. | 要是有兴趣的话 跟我说一声 |
[08:48] | He had nightmares again last night. | 他昨晚又做噩梦了 |
[08:50] | I went in to comfort him, but, uh… | 我去安慰他 可是 |
[08:53] | The doctor says it’s… normal… | 医生说 这很 正常 |
[08:57] | if you can call that normal, | 那怎么能叫正常 |
[08:59] | that kind of behaviour, if someone’s been attacked. | 被人袭击之后 产生那样的反应 |
[09:04] | But… | 但是 |
[09:05] | to see him in that kind of pain… | 看他那么痛苦 |
[09:08] | You know, I want to help him. | 我很想帮助他 |
[09:10] | Only, there doesn’t seem to be any way. | 只是 似乎根本没有办法帮忙 |
[09:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:19] | Here. | 给 |
[09:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Have some coconut cake. | 吃点椰蓉酥 |
[09:27] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Vic made it himself. | 维克亲手做的 |
[09:30] | Yeah, it’s my warm up for Gus’ birthday. | 是啊 为盖斯的生日派对练练手 |
[09:32] | He used to be a pastry chef. | 他以前是个糕点师 |
[09:34] | Black bottoms were my specialty. | 黑底蛋糕[黑人小受]是我最拿手的 |
[09:39] | I didn’t say a word. | 我可什么都没说 |
[09:46] | – This is good. – Too good. | -真好吃 -太好吃了 |
[09:48] | We faggots are a talented bunch. | 我们同性恋是非常有才的 |
[09:50] | You gotta hand us that. | 这点你必须承认 |
[09:52] | Indestructible too. | 也很坚强 |
[09:54] | If AIDS and gay-bashers | 如果艾滋病 袭击同性恋的人 |
[09:57] | and crackpot Christians and fucking Republicans | 神经病基督徒 和该死的共和党人 |
[10:00] | can’t destroy you, nothing can! | 都无法毁灭同性恋 那你们就是无敌的 |
[10:05] | And Justin’ll make it too. | 贾斯汀也会好起来的 |
[10:07] | You’ll see. | 你就拭目以待吧 |
[10:14] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[10:16] | Molly’s going to come back from her play date. | 莫莉去朋友家玩 就快回来了 |
[10:20] | Thanks for the cake. | 谢谢你做的蛋糕 |
[10:23] | We’ll see you, Jen. | 再见 詹 |
[10:25] | You know, Jen, they say that a boy’s best friend, | 詹 都说男孩最好的朋友 |
[10:28] | especially a gay boy, is his mother. | 尤其是同性恋男孩 就是他的母亲 |
[10:30] | But that’s not always the case. | 但并不总是那样 |
[10:33] | Maybe what he needs right now is somebody else. | 也许他现在需要的是别的人 |
[10:35] | Somebody who could get close to him. | 一个可以和他亲近的人 |
[10:38] | More important, someone that he would like to be close to. | 更重要的是 一个他愿意亲近的人 |
[10:42] | Debbie, | 黛比 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry, but not after what happened. | 对不起 但是发生这种事后 不行 |
[10:47] | Well… it was just a suggestion. | 反正 我也不过是提个建议 |
[10:50] | Besides, I can look after him myself. | 再说了 我自己能照顾好他 |
[10:53] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[11:25] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[11:30] | I’m glad it’s you. | 我很高兴开门的是你 |
[11:32] | Who else would it be? | 不然还能是谁 |
[11:34] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:36] | – In. – Did I say you could? | -进去啊 -我说让你进了吗 |
[11:39] | Don’t give me any shit, all right? | 别跟我胡闹 好吗 |
[11:41] | I nearly freaked out five times getting here. | 我在来这里的路上五次被吓到不知所措 |
[11:43] | Well, you’re going to have to nearly freak out | 那你回家的路上还得再被 |
[11:45] | five more times getting home. | 吓到不知所措五次 |
[11:47] | – I want to see you. – Well you can’t, okay? | -我想见你 -但你不能见我 好吗 |
[11:52] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[11:54] | Are you fucking some guy? | 你在操别的男人吗 |
[11:56] | None of your fucking business. | 不关你的事 |
[12:00] | Now go away. | 滚吧 |
[12:08] | But why? | 为什么啊 |
[12:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:27] | You can’t believe what this guy can take. | 这个男人的屁眼什么都能插得进去 |
[12:29] | No wonder they call him “the chunnel”. | 怪不得人家叫他”隧道”呢 |
[12:31] | Are you on misterfister.net again? | 你又在上「拳交网」吧 |
[12:34] | It’s my late-afternoon coffee break. | 这是我傍晚的休息时间 |
[12:35] | As opposed to your early-afternoon coffee break, | 你一两点的时候也要休息 |
[12:37] | your late-morning coffee break… | 快到中午的时候也要休息 |
[12:39] | Some guys get all the breaks. | 某些人就是有很多休息时间 |
[12:41] | When do you ever find the time to work? | 你什么时候抽出空来工作 |
[12:43] | I manage to fit it in. | 我会挤出时间的 |
[12:45] | Actually, right now | 实际上 现在 |
[12:46] | I should be working on the Magruder report. | 我该做马格鲁德的报告了 |
[12:48] | Wertshafter’s expecting it at… | 温斯福特还等着我交 |
[12:50] | Holy shit. He’s playing “hide the hydrant”. | 我的天 他在玩”藏栓” |
[12:52] | The fire hydrant? | 消火栓吗 |
[12:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:57] | – Shit. – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[12:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | I just spilled coffee on my pants. | 我刚把咖啡洒裤子上了 |
[13:00] | Watch out for the cream. | 小心奶油[精液] |
[13:02] | I-I gotta get off. | 我得挂了[射了] |
[13:03] | Sure you didn’t already? | 你确定你还没射吗 |
[13:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[13:11] | Schmidt. | 施密特 |
[13:18] | M-M-Mr. Wertshafter, I… | 温温斯福特先先先生 |
[13:20] | I can… | 我可以 |
[13:21] | I can explain this. I, uh, uh… | 我可以 解释 |
[13:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:28] | Fuck | 操 |
[13:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[13:35] | Justin, my god, what are you doing? | 贾斯汀 我的天 你在干什么 |
[13:36] | Stop it! Stop! | 够了 别这样 |
[13:38] | Why is Justin freaking out? | 贾斯汀为什么这么生气 |
[13:39] | Molly, go back to your room. Go on! | 莫莉 回你房间去 快走 |
[13:41] | Justin, please, | 贾斯汀 别这样 |
[13:42] | Stop it, please. | 停下 求你了 |
[13:45] | You told him you didn’t want him to see me anymore, didn’t you? | 是你叫他不要再见我 是吧 |
[13:47] | It was for your own good and he agreed. | 这是为了你好 他同意了 |
[13:49] | You had no right! | 你没权利这么做 |
[13:50] | Justin, I-I… I just want you safe, | 贾斯汀 我 我只是希望你平安 |
[13:52] | I want everything to be all right. Oh! | 我希望一切都好 |
[13:56] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[13:57] | It is too late! | 太迟了 |
[13:58] | Things are never going to be all right, my life is fucked! | 一切都再也好不了了 我的人生 完蛋了 |
[14:02] | Chris Hobbs saw to that. | 全拜克里斯·霍布斯所赐 |
[14:04] | He should’ve fucking killed me! | 他不如直接杀死我算了 |
[14:14] | And then, fucking Wertshafter gave me the shaft! | 然后 操蛋的温斯福特就拿我开刀了 |
[14:16] | Can you believe it? | 你们敢信吗 |
[14:17] | I couldn’t believe it the first 300 times you told me. | 你都说了三百次了 我之前的确不敢信呢 |
[14:19] | He fired me. | 他开除了我 |
[14:21] | Me, the hardest working, most devoted employee he’s got. | 我可是工作最刻苦 对公司最忠心的员工 |
[14:23] | And for what? | 原因呢 |
[14:24] | Wanking to the web? | 因为你对着电脑手淫吗 |
[14:25] | No, no, no, no, no. I wasn’t wanking, | 不 没有 我当时没有手淫 |
[14:27] | I was watching. Same as everybody else in that office. | 我在看视频 办公室里人人都这么干 |
[14:29] | The only difference, | 唯一不同的是 |
[14:30] | I wasn’t watching what everybody else watches. | 我跟别人看的内容不一样 |
[14:32] | Straight sex. | 异性恋色情片 |
[14:34] | Yeah, it’s fine to salivate over some bimbo with boobs | 是啊 他们看些大胸妹往阴道里 |
[14:37] | the size of flotation devices stuffing a zucchini up her twat. | 塞西葫芦的视频 看到流口水就无所谓 |
[14:40] | But god forbid you should see some guy with pecs of death | 但如果你看的哪怕只是胸肌发达的男人 |
[14:43] | squatting on a road teepee. | 在圆锥路障上练深蹲的视频 |
[14:44] | Oh, then you’re instantly out on your ass! | 然后你就被扫地出门了 |
[14:46] | That’s discrimination in the workplace. | 那就是工作场所的歧视 |
[14:48] | You’re damned right it is. | 你说的太他妈对了 |
[14:49] | If he thinks for a minute that I’m not going to fight back | 如果他以为我不敢反击 |
[14:51] | because I’m too cowardly to reveal my sexuality, | 因为我很懦弱 不敢暴露性取向 |
[14:53] | like you… no offence, | 就像你这样 无意冒犯 |
[14:55] | but he is mightily mistaken. | 那他就大错特错了 |
[14:57] | Don’t worry, Ted. | 别担心 泰德 |
[14:58] | With your education and experience, | 凭你的学历和工作经验 |
[15:00] | you’ll find another job. | 肯定会找到工作的 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 得了吧 我可不那么确定 |
[15:02] | Not after they find out the reason I was canned. | 他们要是知道我被开除的原因 就不会要我 |
[15:04] | Christ! What am I going to do? | 老天啊 我该如何是好 |
[15:05] | Maybe there’s something in here. | 也许这里能找到什么门路 |
[15:06] | What, in that fag rag? Please. | 那份基佬报纸吗 得了吧 |
[15:09] | Well, I was thinking of looking for a moonlighting position myself, | 我想着给自己找份兼职 |
[15:12] | something to augment my income, and my tush. | 让钱包鼓一点 好做臀部整形手术 |
[15:15] | Whoo, what’s this? | 瞧瞧 这是什么 |
[15:16] | Earn up to $100 an hour. | 一小时挣100美元 |
[15:18] | An hour? | 一小时 |
[15:19] | – Doing what? – Why don’t we call and find out? | -什么工作 -打个电话问问呗 |
[15:24] | Hello, yes, | 你好 是的 |
[15:25] | I… I came across your ad in “Out”. | 我在《出柜》报上看到了你们的广告 |
[15:27] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 那肯定不是第一次了 |
[15:29] | Is it true you can earn up to $100 an hour? | 你们那里真能一小时挣100美元吗 |
[15:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:34] | And, um, and what exactly does one have to do? | 到底是做什么工作的 |
[15:36] | Volunteer for hideous medical experiments? | 做医疗实验的志愿者吗 |
[15:39] | Serve as a live target for the military? | 还是当军方的活靶子 |
[15:42] | Oh, that’s all? | 仅此而已吗 |
[15:44] | It’s one of those domestic services. | 是家务工作 |
[15:45] | Waiters, private parties, maids. | 比如侍应生 办私人派对 帮佣 |
[15:47] | It a lot of bucks for light housekeeping. | 做家务工作怎么可能给那么多钱 |
[15:49] | I could make more in a couple hours | 几个小时挣到的钱 |
[15:50] | than I can make in a week at the Big Q. | 就比我在大同超市一周挣得多 |
[15:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[15:54] | I have an M.B.A. from Wharton. | 我可是沃顿商学院的工商管理硕士 |
[15:56] | I don’t do windows. | 我才不要擦窗户 |
[15:58] | I have three semesters from Allegheny Community College. | 我还在阿利根尼县社区学院上过三个学期课呢 |
[16:00] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都干 |
[16:02] | Oh, that’s fabulous. Yes. | 那真是太好了 好的 |
[16:04] | Ah, well thank you! | 谢谢你啦 |
[16:06] | They have openings right now. | 他们现在正好有职位空缺 |
[16:10] | Well, boys… | 二位[屁股] |
[16:12] | things are looking up. | 运势在向上走哦[提臀] |
[16:28] | D’you ever see “Citizen Kane”? | 你看过《公民凯恩》吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 看过 |
[16:32] | All my life, all I’ve ever heard | 我活了这么多年以来 一直听人说 |
[16:34] | is how it’s the greatest fucking movie ever made. | 那部电影是有史以来的最佳影片 |
[16:38] | So, I finally rent it. | 于是 我就去租来看 |
[16:41] | The guy who plays the lead is fat… | 主角挺胖的 |
[16:44] | The story about some sled sucks… | 关于雪橇的故事烂透了 |
[16:47] | and it’s in black and white. | 居然还是黑白电影 |
[16:49] | Maybe you were expecting too much. | 也许是你期望太高了 |
[16:54] | Like with you. | 就像对你一样 |
[16:57] | All I’ve ever heard | 我一直以来都听说 |
[16:58] | is how Brian Kinney is the greatest fuck ever. | 布莱恩·肯尼是有史以来床技最佳的人 |
[17:02] | If you ask me, you’re both highly overrated. | 要我说 你和那部电影一样都被高估了 |
[17:05] | Well, everybody’s a critic. | 这年头是个人都能当评论家了 |
[17:14] | Next time, maybe you should rent “Butthole Boys”. | 下次 或许你该租《屁眼男孩》 |
[17:16] | I gave it two thumbs up. | 我双手赞颂它[插进两根手指] |
[17:23] | I-I came at the wrong time. | 我来的真不是时候 |
[17:25] | You two have a lot in common. | 你们两个这点很像[高潮来的不是时候] |
[17:33] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:42] | Your place is very… | 你这地方很 |
[17:45] | glamorous. | 迷人 |
[17:46] | – Does the trick. – I’m sure. | -适合勾人来上床 -我想也是 |
[17:52] | You know, if… | 话说 如果… |
[17:53] | if you ever feel like selling, I’m a… | 如果你想卖掉这房子 我… |
[17:55] | I’m a realtor now. | 我正好是房产经纪人 |
[17:58] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[18:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | It’s why I came. | 所以我才过来 |
[18:03] | To ask you a favour. | 请你帮个忙 |
[18:05] | I already did you one. | 我已经帮过你一次了吧 |
[18:07] | Yeah but, uh… | 是的 不过 |
[18:10] | This one’s for him. | 这次是为了他 |
[18:14] | I want you to take him. | 我想把他交给你 |
[18:16] | ‘scuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:17] | I want you to take my son. | 我想把我的儿子交给你 |
[18:24] | – Mrs. Taylor… – Jennifer. | -泰勒夫人 -叫我詹妮弗吧 |
[18:25] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[18:28] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话呢 |
[18:30] | He, um… | 他 |
[18:32] | won’t let anyone touch him, or… | 不让任何人碰他 甚至 |
[18:34] | let anyone near him. | 不让任何人靠近 |
[18:37] | He shows practically no emotion | 他现在就像失去了所有的情感 |
[18:38] | except when he’s in one of his rages, or he… | 除了发脾气 而且他 |
[18:41] | wakes up screaming from a nightmare. | 经常因为做噩梦而尖叫着醒来 |
[18:43] | But that’s not even the worst part. | 可这还不是最糟糕的 |
[18:44] | The worst part is, um… | 最糟的是 |
[18:46] | standing there… helpless. | 我只能站在那 无能为力 |
[18:51] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你明白那是种什么感觉吗 |
[18:56] | What would you like me to do? | 你到底想让我怎么做 |
[18:59] | Touch him. | 触碰他 |
[19:03] | Help him be touched. | 让他习惯别人的触碰 |
[19:07] | You want me to fuck him? | 你是想让我操他吗 |
[19:15] | You’re the one he trusts. | 你是他唯一信任的人 |
[19:19] | If that’s what it takes… | 如果这是代价的话 我认了 |
[19:22] | I thought you never wanted me to see him again. | 我以为你希望我再也不要见他呢 |
[19:24] | I don’t. | 我是这么想 |
[19:25] | But, um… | 但是 |
[19:28] | If I’m ever going to… | 如果我还想 |
[19:29] | see my son even remotely resemble the person he was, | 再见到我儿子变回过去那个他 哪怕只有一点点 |
[19:35] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[19:42] | Then there’s nothing I can do? | 所以我什么都做不了吗 |
[19:43] | No recourse, no lawsuit, no damages? | 无法索赔 无法控告 无法让他付出代价 |
[19:46] | In two words, Teddy, you’re screwed. | 两个字送给你 泰迪 你完了 |
[19:48] | Actually, that’s three with the contraction. | 实际上 算上缩写那是三个字 |
[19:52] | Fuck this thing. | 这玩意儿真见鬼 |
[19:55] | There’s no law in this state | 本州还没有任何法律 |
[19:56] | that prevents discrimination of gays in the workplace. | 来阻止工作场所对同性恋的歧视 |
[19:58] | Wertshafter can do whatever the hell he wants. | 温斯福特可以为所欲为 |
[20:01] | Yeah… fucking son of a bitch. | 好吧 操他大爷的 |
[20:03] | You know, I have a mind to walk right in | 我现在就想冲去公司 |
[20:04] | to tell him exactly how I feel! | 直接告诉他我的想法 |
[20:06] | Why don’t you? | 那你为什么不去 |
[20:07] | Look him straight in the eye, and tell him | 直勾勾地盯着他 告诉他 |
[20:08] | that even though the law permits it, | 就算法律允许 |
[20:10] | you think what he did is unjustified and unconscionable. | 你还是认为他这么做是不公平不合理的 |
[20:12] | Right. I just might do that. | 没错 我可能真会这么做 |
[20:16] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[20:18] | Hey, thanks for the advice. And the sucker. | 谢谢你们的建议 还有棒棒糖 |
[20:20] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:23] | Poor Ted. | 可怜的泰德 |
[20:25] | Just one more example of having no rights. | 又一个没有法定权利的例子 |
[20:27] | Like getting married. | 就像同性恋婚姻 |
[20:28] | You… are you going to start with that again? | 你 你又想提这个了吗 |
[20:31] | Will you let me finish? | 能让我说完吗 |
[20:33] | That night we came back from my sister’s wedding, | 从我姐姐的婚礼上回来的那晚 |
[20:35] | I went into the garden after you fell asleep. | 我在你睡着后去了花园里 |
[20:37] | You did? | 是吗 |
[20:39] | I stood and imagined exactly | 我站在那里想象着 |
[20:41] | how I wanted our wedding to look. | 我们的婚礼该是什么样的 |
[20:42] | Uh, whattyacallit, a Hoopa? | 你们犹太人是怎么称呼婚礼的 「乎帕」吗 |
[20:44] | Chuppah. | 是「哈帕」 |
[20:45] | Chupen, under the sycamores, | 在梧桐树下举行婚礼 |
[20:47] | white satin ribbon bows on the arbours | 缠绕着纯白缎带的凉亭 |
[20:49] | and little twinkling lights everywhere, like the milky way. | 到处挂着扑闪扑闪的小灯 像银河一样 |
[20:53] | But today, I was outside | 但是今天 我站在外面 |
[20:55] | trying to figure out how to… decorate for Gus’ party | 思索着怎样为盖斯的派对装扮场地 |
[20:57] | and I said to myself, | 然后我对自己说 |
[20:59] | “Peterson, what the hell were you thinking? | “彼得森 你他妈在想些什么呢 |
[21:03] | I mean, you’re going to have 20 tots here on Saturday. | 周六会有20个小孩子过来参加派对 |
[21:05] | You’re going to have to deal with… | 你要应付那帮小孩子 |
[21:06] | tantrums and tears and throw-up. | 发脾气 苦恼 呕吐 |
[21:09] | Mel’s right. | 茉儿是对的 |
[21:11] | The time to be romantic has passed.” | 玩浪漫的年岁已经过去了” |
[21:18] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[21:19] | “It’s a silly ritual for straight people. | “那只是异性恋的愚蠢仪式 |
[21:21] | A bankrupt institution.” | 是浪费钱财的习俗” |
[21:23] | No. We have to be practical now. | 没错 我们现在必须现实点 |
[21:27] | So I apologize for making such a big deal. | 我为自己如此小题大做而道歉 |
[21:29] | And I promise | 我保证 |
[21:31] | to never, never mention it again. | 绝对 绝对不会再提结婚的事 |
[21:36] | She thought she could keep us apart. | 她以为她能让我们分开 |
[21:39] | “I don’t want you seeing my son anymore!” | 「我希望你再也不要跟我儿子见面了」 |
[21:43] | We showed her. | 我们就给她厉害瞧瞧 |
[21:44] | – Would you shut up? – What for? | -你可以闭嘴吗 -为什么啊 |
[21:47] | Because I said so and because you sound like an immature brat. | 因为我下了命令 并且你幼稚得像个小孩 |
[21:50] | Maybe I am. | 也许我就是呢 |
[21:53] | Then you can get your ass out and walk home. | 那你滚下车 走回家吧 |
[21:57] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[22:00] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[22:04] | She was trying to do the right thing. | 她只是想做正确的事 |
[22:05] | You don’t know how lucky you are to have a mother like that. | 你不知道你有这样一个妈妈是多么幸运的事 |
[22:09] | Now I get to stay with you. | 但现在我可以跟你一起住 |
[22:12] | Just until you get better. | 只能住到你康复为止 |
[22:17] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我其实已经没有任何问题了 |
[22:19] | Except for my… gimp hand. | 除了我这 残废的手 |
[22:22] | Fucking Hobbs. | 该死的霍布斯 |
[22:24] | Just don’t think about it, all right? | 别想这些了 好吗 |
[22:29] | How come you’re doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[22:31] | What, driving with no hands? | 什么 不用手开车吗 |
[22:33] | No, why are you letting me stay with you? | 不是 你为什么同意我跟你一起住 |
[22:35] | Why do you care? It’s what you want, isn’t it? | 何必在意这个 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[22:40] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[22:41] | It’s because you love me madly, | 因为你疯狂地爱着我 |
[22:44] | passionately, deeply… | 热烈又深沉地爱着 |
[22:47] | Just like I always suspected. | 就像我一直怀疑的那样 |
[22:50] | Get the rest of that stuff off… | 把剩下那些东西拿走 |
[22:52] | This is a pretty fancy place. | 真是高档奢华啊 |
[22:54] | Well, for what they’re paying us, it’d have to be. | 能付我们那么多钱 这是当然啦 |
[22:58] | I’ve never been a waiter. | 我从没做过侍应生 |
[22:59] | I hope I can do it. | 但愿我能做好 |
[23:01] | Honey. This is your family business. | 亲爱的 你家主业就是干这个的 |
[23:04] | It’s in your blood. | 已经融在你的血液里了 |
[23:06] | Now you make your mother proud. | 是时候让你妈为你骄傲了 |
[23:09] | A-are you two the waiters? | 你们是侍应生吗 |
[23:10] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[23:14] | Well why aren’t you dressed? | 那你们怎么没换衣服呢 |
[23:15] | Um, they said you’d give us our uniforms when we got here. | 他们说我们过来以后 你会给我们制服 |
[23:18] | Oh, the outfits. Where are their outfits? Quickly. | 服装 他们的服装呢 快去找 |
[23:21] | Right here. | 在这 |
[23:21] | Quickly. | 快拿来 |
[23:24] | Hurry up and put these on. | 赶紧去换上 |
[23:29] | Where’s the rest of the tux? | 就只有这么一点点吗 |
[23:32] | Um, e-excuse me, I-I think there’s been a… | 等一下 我 我想这是不是 |
[23:34] | a m-mistake. | 有什么误会 |
[23:45] | O-oh, appetizers. | 开胃菜来了 |
[23:48] | S… uh, w-white wine, or… or red? | 来点白葡萄酒 还是红葡萄酒 |
[23:51] | White. | 白的 |
[23:52] | Very good, Sir. | 好的 先生 |
[23:58] | And red. | 再来点红的 |
[23:59] | Some guys have all the luck. | 某些人就是走运啊 |
[24:06] | Shrimp balls? | 要虾球吗[小蛋蛋] |
[24:07] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我觉得你的蛋可不小 |
[24:16] | Keep your hands off the tenderloin. | 别摸”腰肉” |
[24:34] | What are you doing all the way over there? | 你躲那么远干什么 |
[24:39] | Come closer. | 过来点 |
[24:46] | Why don’t you take off some of the clothes? | 何不脱掉衣服呢 |
[24:49] | You might get overheated. | 你可能会发热的 |
[25:16] | Roll over. | 翻过去 |
[25:50] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 不要 不要 |
[25:58] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[26:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:19] | It’s not okay. | 有关系 |
[26:31] | You know, for someone who has enough disorders | 话说 对于一个像你这样 |
[26:33] | to merit your own classification | 有一堆身心疾病 |
[26:35] | in the diagnostic and statistical manual, | 多到都能单独分门别类的人 |
[26:38] | you are one of the most well adjusted | 你是我认识的 调整得最好 |
[26:41] | and high functioning bastards I know. | 状态最佳的混蛋了 |
[26:44] | – Thanks. – What’s your secret? | -多谢夸奖啊 -有什么秘诀吗 |
[26:47] | A series of hopeless addictions, for one. | 首先 拥有一系列无望的嗜好 |
[26:51] | And never seeing a shrink, for another. | 其次 从没看过心理医生 |
[26:57] | You’re seeing one now. | 你现在不是来找我了 |
[26:59] | So, uh, you tried to hold him, | 所以 你试图抱他 |
[27:02] | to have sex with him, but he wouldn’t let you touch him? | 跟他做爱 但他不让你碰 |
[27:07] | That must be a first for you. | 你以前从没遇到过这种情况吧 |
[27:10] | However, it’s understandable. | 不过 这也可以理解 |
[27:12] | Something like that happens, | 发生了那种事情 |
[27:14] | naturally he’s going to be afraid to let anyone touch him. | 他自然害怕别人碰他 |
[27:17] | Even you. | 哪怕是你 |
[27:18] | But he’ll get over it, right? | 但他会克服心理障碍的 对吧 |
[27:19] | That depends. It’s like a… a fairy tale. | 看情况吧 就像童话故事中 |
[27:22] | Rapunzel trapped in the tower, | 长发姑娘被困在高塔上 |
[27:24] | Hansel and Gretel caged by the witch. | 汉赛尔和格莱特被女巫囚禁了 |
[27:26] | Only in this case, | 不过你这个情况是 |
[27:28] | it’s Justin’s memory that’s been locked up. | 贾斯汀的记忆被封闭起来了 |
[27:32] | And it’s… it’s up to you to release it. | 这 要靠你去将之释放 |
[27:35] | Handsome prince. | 英俊的王子 |
[27:39] | And… | 那么 |
[27:40] | How the fuck do I do that? | 我他妈该怎么做 |
[27:42] | Trigger his memory. | 触发他的记忆 |
[27:44] | Get him to feel the pain. | 让他感觉到那种痛苦 |
[27:47] | Are you shitting me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[27:49] | Until he can process it and move beyond it, | 直到他能接受这件事 踏过这道坎 |
[27:52] | he’s always going to feel isolated, unhappy, alone. | 否则他会一直感觉孤独 忧郁 寂寞 |
[27:56] | He’s not just the walking wounded, | 他就不光是遍体鳞伤 |
[27:59] | the walking dead. | 而是行尸走肉了 |
[28:06] | You’re very eloquent when I’m drunk. | 每次我喝醉时 你的口才就特别好 |
[28:12] | I’m afraid our time’s up. | 问诊时间到此结束 |
[28:18] | So how much do I owe you? | 我该给你多少钱 |
[28:21] | I’ll take it out in trade… | 我可以接受你”肉偿” |
[28:26] | Next time I see you in the baths. | 下次公共浴室见 |
[28:34] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[28:37] | All these dirty-minded old men | 那些下流的老头子 |
[28:38] | staring at me and pinching my ass. | 盯着我看 掐我的屁股 |
[28:40] | It was fabulous! All these dirty-minded old men | 太爽了 那些下流的老头子 |
[28:42] | staring at me, pinching my ass! | 盯着我看 掐我的屁股 |
[28:44] | Welcome to “Point-counterpoint”. | 欢迎观赏《正方反方打擂台》 |
[28:46] | Besides, what are a few bruise marks? | 再说了 就算有点瘀伤又怎么样 |
[28:48] | Now, doesn’t that feel better? | 感觉好点了吧 |
[28:50] | We each made $500. | 我们每人挣了500美元 |
[28:53] | How much is that after taxes? | 税后剩多少 |
[28:54] | What are you asking me for? | 为什么要问我 |
[28:55] | You’re an accountant. | 你是会计啊 |
[28:56] | Was an accountant. | 以前是 |
[28:58] | Well, it’s clear to me what you have to do. | 我很清楚你得做什么 |
[29:00] | How to open a milk carton isn’t clear to you. | 你连怎么开牛奶盒都不清楚 |
[29:03] | Nevertheless, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. | 不过 我等不及要听你的想法 |
[29:07] | Sue him. | 起诉他 |
[29:08] | Kick his homophobic ass… | 搞死那个恐同的大屁眼子 |
[29:12] | Sorry, sweetie, to court. And sue him for 10 mil. | 抱歉 宝贝 告他 要他赔1000万 |
[29:15] | No, make it 20. Okay. There. | 不 赔2000万 好了 |
[29:17] | My turn. | 帮我擦 |
[29:20] | That’s brilliant, | 想法非常美好 |
[29:21] | only, Melanie told me there’s no laws in this state | 只是 茉蕾妮告诉我 本州并没有法律 |
[29:23] | covering discrimination based on sexual orientation. | 防止针对性取向造成的歧视 |
[29:26] | Scratch that. | 去他妈的[抓] |
[29:27] | No, you just rub. | 不要 揉揉就好了 |
[29:31] | I’m going to talk to Wertshafter. | 我准备去找温斯福特谈谈 |
[29:33] | Confront him like a man. Tell him, | 像个男人一样直面他 然后告诉他 |
[29:34] | “Look, I’ve been a loyal and devoted employee here for nine years. | “听着 我忠心耿耿在这里工作了9年 |
[29:37] | You’ve got no right to treat me like this just because I’m gay.” | 你不能因为我是同性恋就这样对我” |
[29:41] | Then I’m going to grovel. | 然后我就趴在地上求原谅 |
[29:42] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来算个计划 |
[29:44] | What kind of pathetic pussy-boys are you? | 你们怎么是这种没骨气的孬种 |
[29:47] | Where’s your pride? Where’s your self-respect? | 你们的骄傲呢 自尊呢 |
[29:49] | Where’s your dignity? | 你们的尊严呢 |
[29:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:54] | Yes, this is he. | 对 我就是 |
[29:56] | What… yes, I-I believe I would be available. | 什么 对 我应该有空 |
[30:02] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[30:04] | A wealthy client would like an attractive domestic | 有个有钱的客户想找个英俊的佣人 |
[30:06] | to polish his silver. | 擦亮他的银制餐具 |
[30:08] | I hope your ass holds up. | 希望你的屁股能挺住 |
[30:10] | 100 bucks an hour buys an awful lot of lotion. | 每小时100美元 能买很大一堆润肤露 |
[30:12] | All right, boys. I’m off to buff in the buff! | 好了 二位 我光着屁股擦刀叉去啦 |
[30:13] | So much for dignity. | 还好意思说自己有尊严 |
[30:27] | We were dancing. | 我们当时在跳舞 |
[30:30] | And, um, I think they were playing this. | 我想就是这个音乐 |
[30:33] | Anyways, that’s when Brian came in | 总之 布莱恩这时候走进来 |
[30:34] | and he had on… a tux. | 穿着一套礼服 |
[30:37] | And a white silk scarf. | 围着一条白色丝巾 |
[30:43] | I think I remember that. | 我好像记得那些 |
[30:46] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[30:50] | He looked awesome! | 他那天特别帅 |
[30:52] | And he said to me… | 他对我说 |
[30:56] | “You look hot, Daphne. I’d fuck you.” | “你好性感啊 达芙妮 我都愿意跟你上床” |
[31:01] | And then he asked if he could borrow you to dance, | 然后他问能否带你去跳舞 |
[31:04] | and he took your hand, | 然后他拉起你的手 |
[31:06] | and, uh, led you to the dance floor. | 拉着你去舞池 |
[31:11] | They were playing this. | 放的是这首歌 |
[31:14] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:17] | Maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[31:18] | you’ll remember something. | 你会想起点什么 |
[31:41] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[31:43] | We really danced to this corny old song? | 我们真的伴着这首俗气的老歌跳舞了吗 |
[31:50] | I’d prefer to think of it as “ridiculously romantic”. | 我倒认为这首歌是”浪漫得可笑” |
[31:57] | You should’ve seen it. | 你真该看看当时的场面 |
[31:59] | You and Brian had the entire floor to yourselves. | 你和布莱恩霸占了整个舞池 |
[32:04] | We did some, um… | 我们做了些 |
[32:06] | pretty fancy moves. | 非常美妙的动作 |
[32:08] | Mouths were dropping. | 他们下巴都惊掉了 |
[32:10] | It was so cool. And then, | 太酷了 然后 |
[32:12] | when you guys kissed… | 你们两个接吻了 |
[32:14] | it was so hot. | 非常激情 |
[32:16] | You kissed me? | 你吻了我 |
[32:20] | In front of everybody? | 大庭广众之下 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:25] | You should’ve been there. | 你要是能见到那场面就好了 |
[32:36] | So, first day back. How’d you feel? | 那么 回归的第一天 感觉如何 |
[32:39] | Huh, like I never left. | 就好像我从没有离开过 |
[32:41] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[32:42] | Working at the Big Q kind of spoils you for anything else. | 在大同超市做久了 做别的都不习惯了 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:45] | There you are, Novotny. | 你来了 诺瓦特尼 |
[32:47] | Stella just called in sick. | 斯黛拉刚刚请了病假 |
[32:48] | I need you to stay till midnight. | 我需要你干到午夜 |
[32:50] | But I just finished a 10-hour shift. | 但我才上完10个小时的班 |
[32:53] | Are you saying you have a problem? | 你是说你对这安排有意见吗 |
[32:55] | Because I’d hate to think | 我可不希望觉得 |
[32:56] | I hired an assistant manager who’s refusing to do the job. | 我雇了一个不肯干活的副经理 |
[33:00] | Sure, I’ll stay. Happy to. | 好 我干 乐意之至 |
[33:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:04] | Take off your coat, make yourself at home, | 脱掉外套 随意些 |
[33:06] | and start retagging these. | 把这些重新打标签 |
[33:09] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[33:11] | And, uh… | 话说 |
[33:13] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[33:21] | Look, I can call my boyfriend and cancel dinner. | 我可以给我男朋友打电话取消晚餐 |
[33:23] | Uh, he needs to lose a few pounds anyway. | 正好他也需要减肥 |
[33:25] | No, no, no, no. You go on, Trace. | 不 不 你走吧 特蕾西 |
[33:27] | There’s no reason everyone’s night should be ruined. | 没必要搞砸所有人的夜生活 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:36] | Attention, Big Q shoppers, | 请注意 大同超市的各位顾客 |
[33:38] | the store will be closing in 15 minutes. | 本店将在15分钟之后关门 |
[34:18] | You walked down with me back to the jeep. | 你和我走到吉普车这里 |
[34:23] | And we were, uh… we were goofing… | 我们 我们傻笑着 |
[34:26] | singing, and we were dancing… | 唱歌 跳舞 |
[34:31] | I kissed you. I said, “Later”. | 我吻了你 我说”回见” |
[34:36] | And then you turned around, and, um… | 接着你转过身 然后 |
[34:38] | smiled. | 露出微笑 |
[34:42] | Then I knew why Debbie calls you sunshine. | 那一刻我突然明白黛比为何会叫你小阳光了 |
[34:50] | And then I went back to the jeep and as I… | 接着我回到吉普车上 然后我 |
[34:52] | saw him in the mirror coming after you… | 在后视镜里看到他走向你 |
[34:54] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[35:01] | Christ! | 老天啊 |
[35:05] | Don’t you… remember anything? | 你全都 不记得了吗 |
[35:38] | I wish I could remember. | 我真的希望我能记得 |
[35:46] | I wish I could forget. | 我真的希望我能忘记 |
[36:01] | Schmidt. What are you still doing here? | 施密特 你怎么还在这儿 |
[36:04] | I, uh, came by to pick up my Mr. Coffee, and… | 我 我来拿我的咖啡机 还有 |
[36:07] | to speak with you, sir. If I may. | 可以的话 我想和您谈谈 |
[36:12] | Mr. Wertshafter, | 温斯福特先生 |
[36:13] | as a loyal and devoted employee here of nine years… | 作为一个兢兢业业工作了9年的忠诚员工 |
[36:16] | 8 years, 11 months, 6 days. | 是8年11个月6天 |
[36:23] | You always were precise, sir. | 您总是这么精确 先生 |
[36:25] | Right down to the digit. | 精确到每一个数字 |
[36:28] | That’s why it says Wertshafter on the door, | 所以您才能当老板 |
[36:30] | I guess… | 我想是吧 |
[36:36] | I just… I want… I want you to know | 只是 我希望您明白 |
[36:38] | h-how…unreasonable and unfair I think it is | 您就因为我犯的那么一个小错误就解雇我 |
[36:43] | that you dismissed me over such a minor infraction. | 是多么的不合理 不公平 |
[36:45] | I’m sure if it had been one of the others, | 我相信要是换成别的人 |
[36:47] | you would’ve just looked the other way. | 您肯定会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[36:48] | The only difference is because I’m… I’m… | 我和他们唯一不同的就是 我是 |
[36:51] | A homosexual. | 同性恋 |
[36:53] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[36:54] | You gays, | 你们这些同性恋 |
[36:56] | every time something happens, you think it’s discrimination. | 每次一出事 你们就觉得是歧视 |
[36:59] | Well, this isn’t about discrimination. | 不过这次并不是歧视 |
[37:00] | This is about company policy. | 这是公司的规章制度 |
[37:02] | “Anyone found using the internet | 「任何人被发现使用公司网络 |
[37:04] | for reasons other than business purposes | 干工作以外的任何事 |
[37:06] | will be dismissed forthwith.” | 将被立即开除」 |
[37:09] | You’re lucky I didn’t charge you for the time you spent on-line. | 我没收你上网费都算你走运了 |
[37:14] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是 先生 谢谢您 |
[37:18] | Schmidt. | 施密特 |
[37:20] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[37:21] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[37:23] | Are you happy being an accountant? | 当个会计 你开心吗 |
[37:25] | – Happy? – Does balancing the books make your heart beat faster? | -开心 -做账会让你心跳加速吗 |
[37:35] | No, sir. Not really. | 没有 先生 |
[37:37] | Then I’m doing you a favour. | 那我这其实是在帮你 |
[37:40] | Next time, find yourself something you have a passion for. | 下一次 找一份自己真正喜欢的工作 |
[37:42] | Otherwise, you’re just jerking yourself off. | 否则 你只是在虚耗自己的人生而已 |
[38:02] | Isn’t that gorgeous? | 漂亮吧 |
[38:06] | Look it here! | 看这边 |
[38:08] | Make a wish, sweetheart! | 许个愿吧 亲爱的 |
[38:10] | I want a new job. I want a new job. | 赐我份工作吧 赐我份工作吧 |
[38:11] | Not you. | 不是让你许愿 |
[38:12] | He’s too young. And I really need it. | 他什么都不懂 而我实在急需一份工作 |
[38:15] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:22] | Let’s have some cake! | 吃蛋糕吧 |
[38:26] | You know, I would just like to say | 我想借这个机会说一下 |
[38:27] | what a thrill it is for Lindsay and me | 我和琳赛真的非常激动 |
[38:29] | to be celebrating our beautiful son’s very first birthday, | 能在此庆祝我们宝贝儿子的第一个生日 |
[38:32] | and how happy we are. | 也很开心 |
[38:34] | How very happy that you’re all here to share it with us. | 很开心你们在此和我们一起分享这份喜悦 |
[38:38] | You cut the schmaltz so I can cut the cake! | 快切断这伤感情绪 我好切蛋糕 |
[38:41] | Oh, Okay, | 好啦 |
[38:42] | grab a plate before the ice cream melts. Come on. | 趁冰淇淋还没化掉 赶紧分蛋糕啦 |
[38:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | Yes, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[38:59] | Are you and her married? | 你们两个结婚了吗 |
[39:04] | No, sweetie, we’re not. | 没有 宝贝 |
[39:06] | How come? | 为什么 |
[39:08] | Ask your mommy and daddy to explain it to you in about… | 让你爸爸妈妈给你解释吧 不过要等到 |
[39:11] | Oh, 20 years. | 20年后 |
[39:27] | Want some? | 想吃点吗 |
[39:29] | You know, white flour and white sugar | 面粉和白糖 |
[39:31] | are about the worst things you can put in your body. | 对身体非常不好 |
[39:43] | 30 years ago… | 30年前 |
[39:47] | we had your first birthday party. | 我们也给你举办了一岁生日派对 |
[39:50] | In the backyard. With the kids, and the cake… | 就在后院 有很多小孩 有蛋糕 |
[39:54] | and the swing set. | 还有秋千架 |
[39:57] | I still don’t know what a gratchet is. | 我还是不知道棘齿到底是什么东西 |
[40:01] | Some things never change, huh? | 看来有些事永远都不会变 |
[40:11] | You’re wrong, ma. | 你错了 妈 |
[40:14] | Things change a lot. | 世界变化得太快了 |
[40:17] | If you don’t change with them, | 如果你不随之改变的话 |
[40:18] | then you get left behind. | 你就会被远远地抛在后面 |
[40:21] | Look at me, I’m… I’m right back in the same place I was before. | 看看我 我…我又回到原地了 |
[40:26] | And everybody else has moved on. | 但其他人都已经前进了 |
[40:31] | I feel lost, ma. | 我迷失了方向 妈 |
[40:36] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:39] | You’re not lost. | 你没有迷失 |
[40:42] | You’re just full of shit. | 你只是在说胡话 |
[40:49] | You’re only lost if you’re alone. | 如果你孤单一人 那才叫迷失 |
[40:51] | You are surrounded by people who love you. | 但你周围都是爱你的人 |
[40:57] | You’re gonna find your way. | 你会找到自己人生的路 |
[41:04] | Now go enjoy the party. | 好了 去享受派对吧 |
[41:08] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[41:11] | Shit. | 靠 |
[41:18] | Let’s see! | 我们瞧瞧 |
[41:22] | Look! | 快看 |
[41:23] | Your son’s going to be a baseball player! | 你儿子要变成一个棒球选手啦 |
[41:26] | Yeah well, if you make a man out of him, | 得了吧 如果你把他养成了猛汉 |
[41:28] | I’m going to hold you personally responsible. | 我就唯你是问 |
[41:34] | Baseball! | 打棒球啦 |
[41:40] | You swing that bat, big boy! | 快挥球棒 小伙子 |
[41:43] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[41:43] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[42:04] | That was one hell of a first birthday party. | 这个一岁生日派对太赞了 |
[42:06] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[42:08] | What are you planning to do for his second? | 他的两岁生日你打算怎么过 |
[42:09] | Leave town and stick you with it. | 逃之夭夭 你一个人应付吧 |
[42:12] | Here, give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[42:17] | You know, this, uh… would be the perfect place for a wedding. | 其实 这里真的很适合举办婚礼 |
[42:24] | The white satin bows on the arbour… | 缠绕着纯白缎带的凉亭 |
[42:27] | the twinkling lights… | 扑闪扑闪的小灯 |
[42:29] | A Chuppah… only, not under the sycamores. | 精彩的婚礼仪式 只是不能在梧桐树下面 |
[42:32] | I was thinking… over by the rose bushes. | 我觉得 玫瑰花丛那边比较好 |
[42:40] | Linz… | 琳 |
[42:41] | I thought we put this to rest once and for all. | 我以为我们彻底不再提结婚的事了呢 |
[42:46] | Kendall Morgan woke it up in me. | 肯德尔·摩根让我醒悟了 |
[42:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:50] | The little girl who asked if we were married. | 今天问我们是不是结婚了的那个小女孩 |
[42:53] | I realized that some day, | 我意识到 将来有一天 |
[42:55] | our kid is going to ask us that very same question. | 我们的孩子也会问我们同样的问题 |
[42:59] | And when he does, I have to say no, | 等他问的时候 我只能说我们没结婚 |
[43:02] | then he’d want to know why not, | 他会想知道我们为什么不结婚 |
[43:03] | and then I’d have to tell him because… | 而我就得告诉他因为 |
[43:05] | straight people wouldn’t let us. | 异性恋不允许我们结婚 |
[43:08] | Only, that’s not the whole truth. | 但是 这并不是全部的真话 |
[43:12] | Which is? | 真实原因是什么 |
[43:13] | We wouldn’t give ourselves permission. | 我们在心里没有给自己这个权利 |
[43:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:32] | If it’s not too late to be romantic, | 如果现在玩浪漫还来得及的话 |
[43:39] | Lindsay Peterson, | 琳赛·彼得森 |
[43:42] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[43:47] | Now you’re proposing to me? | 现在轮到你向我求婚了吗 |
[43:52] | Well, I’m going to have to think it over. | 不过 我得好好想想 |
[43:59] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[44:54] | Better now? | 好点了吗 |
[45:09] | You really freaked me out. | 你真的吓坏我了 |
[45:12] | What, you? | 别逗了 谁能吓到你 |
[45:15] | It was like, you got hit all over again. | 就像你被袭击的场面又上演一遍 |
[45:21] | I remembered walking away and… | 我记得我从你车边走开 然后 |
[45:24] | suddenly hearing your voice call my name | 忽然听到你叫我的名字 |
[45:26] | to warn me. | 你想提醒我 |
[45:31] | You never told me about that. | 你从没告诉过我这一点 |
[45:35] | You tried to save me. | 你曾试图救我 |
[45:39] | Guess I forgot. | 估计是我忘了吧 |
[45:49] | It’s a good thing one of us remembered. | 那还好我想起来了 |
[46:34] | I want you inside me. | 我要你插入我的体内 |
[46:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[46:46] | Yeah. Just… | 是的 不过 |
[46:48] | take it easy. | 温柔点 |
[46:56] | Like the first time? | 就像第一次那样吗 |