时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | To Judge Bruce and Dr. Bobby. | 敬布鲁斯法官和鲍比医生 |
[00:43] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[00:45] | 10 years of fidelity. | 十年忠诚相伴 |
[00:47] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[00:49] | – Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary. | -纪念日快乐 -纪念日快乐 |
[00:51] | Where’s Jamie? | 杰米人呢 |
[00:52] | He said he’s stuck in surgery. | 他说有手术走不开 |
[00:54] | I’m sure he’s operating… | 我相信他在做手术 |
[00:56] | with some boy. | 对某个男孩”爱不释手” |
[00:57] | Or at Club Sodom. | 或是在索多玛俱乐部 |
[00:59] | That awful place? | 那个可怕的地方吗 |
[01:01] | Where they dance and take drugs. | 他们在那里又跳舞又嗑药的 |
[01:03] | And have sex. | 还做爱 |
[01:06] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[01:08] | It’s a shame Jamie’s allowed himself to become a stereotype, | 真是太可惜了 杰米堕落成了典型的淫乱同志 |
[01:11] | instead of a role model for the community. | 而非成为同性恋群体的榜样 |
[01:13] | – Right. – Hopefully one day he’ll come to his senses and… | -没错 -希望他某天能恢复理智 |
[01:15] | and realize that his… his time could be spent | 意识到应该把时间花在 |
[01:17] | in so many more productive ways. | 更多有意义的事情上 |
[01:20] | Like joining our gay men’s reading group. | 比如说加入我们同志读书会 |
[01:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:23] | Last week, we read Sylvia Plath. | 上周 我们读了西尔维娅·普拉斯的作品 |
[01:26] | And this week… | 本周 |
[01:28] | Jane Austen. | 是简·奥斯汀的作品 |
[01:31] | That’s the best anniversary gift we’ve ever received. | 那是我们收到的最棒的纪念日礼物 |
[01:37] | “Gay As Blazes” will be right back. | 《烈火同志》 广告之后马上回来 |
[01:40] | Blaze this. | 烈火个屁 |
[01:42] | – Brian! – What did you do that for? | -布莱恩 -你为什么要这样 |
[01:44] | – Come on. – What are you doing? | -别这样 -你这是在干什么 |
[01:45] | You want me to chuck my beer? | 想让我拿啤酒泼你们吗 |
[01:46] | That’s my favourite new show. | 这是我最喜欢的新剧 |
[01:47] | The actors are dreamy. | 演员们太有诱惑了 |
[01:49] | And “The Times” says it’s the most honest look | 《时报》说这是最真实反映 |
[01:50] | at gay life ever portrayed on television. | 同性恋生活的电视剧 |
[01:52] | Well then, where’s the sucking? | 那口交场面呢 |
[01:54] | And where’s the fucking? | 做爱场面呢 |
[01:55] | Jesus, don’t you get enough of that at home. | 我的天 你在家还没有做够吗 |
[01:56] | The whole point of G.A.B. | 《烈火同志》好就好在 |
[01:58] | is that it’s not all about sex. | 并不是只谈论性 |
[02:00] | There’s more to gay life than that. | 而是更多地描绘同志生活 |
[02:02] | Like, reading Sylvia Plath. | 比如读西尔维娅·普拉斯的书 |
[02:05] | I’d sooner kill myself. | 我宁可自杀 |
[02:07] | These characters have principles. | 这些角色都有原则 |
[02:09] | When you have principles, you don’t need orgasms. | 一旦你有了原则 就不再需要性高潮 |
[02:12] | You have principles when you don’t have orgasms. | 是因为没有性高潮 才称自己有原则吧 |
[02:15] | I, for one, commend the writers and the producers | 我个人很欣赏编剧和制片人 |
[02:17] | for portraying us as mature and responsible. | 把我们描绘得成熟而富有责任感 |
[02:19] | Instead of being promiscuous and narcissistic. | 而非滥交和自恋 |
[02:23] | Welcome to fantasy island. | 欢迎来到幻想岛 |
[02:25] | Oh, I wish they’d bring that back. | 我倒希望《幻想岛》那部剧能回归 |
[02:27] | Even you have to admit, | 不过你不得不承认 |
[02:28] | it’s important that the straight world sees realistic portrayals of us. | 让异性恋们了解我们的真实生活是非常重要的 |
[02:31] | You call that realistic? | 你觉得那也叫真实 |
[02:33] | And who gives a flying fuck what straight people think? | 谁他妈在乎异性恋们怎么想 |
[02:36] | Hey, you better watch your mouth | 嘿 你说话最好小心点 |
[02:37] | now that you’re getting the hero award from the centre. | 毕竟同性恋中心马上要给你颁发英雄奖了 |
[02:40] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[02:41] | You saved Justin’s life. | 你救了贾斯汀的命 |
[02:44] | They can keep their golden dildo. | 他们可以把金老二奖杯自己留着 |
[02:46] | I expect you to be at the awards dinner Sunday night. | 我希望你能出席周日的颁奖晚宴 |
[02:50] | – Actually… – Thanks. | -其实… -谢谢 |
[02:52] | – One for you. – Sunday? Damn! | -给你一张 -周日啊 见鬼 |
[02:54] | It’s suck-o-rama at the tool shed. | 周日在工具房里有口交集会 |
[02:59] | Very mature, Brian. | 真够”成熟”的 布莱恩 |
[03:02] | Yes, there he goes, our hero. | 好了 我们的大英雄走了 |
[03:08] | We now return to “Gay As Blazes”. | 《烈火同志》 现在继续 |
[03:15] | Hurting, hurting. | 好疼 好疼 |
[03:18] | Did the munchers send you | 那两个女同派你盯着我 |
[03:19] | to make sure I didn’t misbehave? | 确保我不会乱搞吗 |
[03:21] | No. I thought we could misbehave together. | 不是 我想我们可以一起乱搞 |
[03:24] | I can’t. I gotta get back. | 不行 我要回去了 |
[03:27] | Christ, don’t tell me you’re actually becoming | 天呐 别告诉我你真的要变成 |
[03:28] | a good example for gay men everywhere. | 全世界基佬的模范 |
[03:30] | No, I’ll leave that to “Gay As Blazes”. | 不 这个任务交给《烈火同志》吧 |
[03:34] | Justin still gets kind of freaky when he’s on his own too long. | 贾斯汀一个人呆久了 还是会惊慌失措 |
[03:36] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Well, what about tomorrow? | 那明天怎么安排 |
[03:40] | Oh, slave tags? | 奴隶标牌吗 |
[03:42] | Kinky. | 口味很重啊 |
[03:43] | They’re two uber-passes to comicon. | 我有两张动漫大会的贵宾证 |
[03:45] | Priority access to all events, | 所有活动都能优先参加 |
[03:46] | a complete comic book overload! | 一大堆漫画哟 |
[03:49] | One for me and one for you. | 我一个 你一个 |
[03:51] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[03:52] | The kids at school will, like, puke. | 学生们见了要羡慕死 |
[03:54] | They’ll be, like, so jealous. | 他们会嫉妒死我们的 |
[03:55] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我猜你这是拒绝我的意思 |
[03:57] | I’d run away screaming, but it’s been a long day. | 我也很想跳起来欢呼 但今天很累 |
[04:01] | All right. Well, sure. Okay. | 好吧 那行吧 |
[04:02] | I’ll see you around sometime. | 下次有空再见 |
[04:04] | The sulking gives you jowls, it’s not attractive. | 你生气的时候下巴突出 很难看 |
[04:07] | It’s just, we haven’t hooked up since I got back. | 只是 我回来后我们还没一起玩过呢 |
[04:10] | I thought this would be a chance, that’s all. | 我以为这是个机会 仅此而已 |
[04:13] | What time tomorrow? | 明天几点 |
[04:16] | 6:00. Marriott downtown. | 6点 在市区的万豪国际酒店 |
[04:20] | I’ll meet you out front. | 我们门口见 |
[04:33] | You’re going and that’s final. | 你得去 就这样 |
[04:35] | The fuck I am. | 我他妈才不去 |
[04:36] | Where the hell are my goddamn car keys? | 我的车钥匙放哪儿去了 |
[04:38] | And don’t think that you can make me change my mind | 你别以为凭一袋 |
[04:40] | by inducing a sugar high with a cheap bag of doughnuts. | 高糖分的甜甜圈 就能让我改变主意 |
[04:43] | God, the ones with the sprinkles are good. | 天呐 带糖花的这种真好吃 |
[04:46] | Come to daddy. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[04:48] | Come on, sonny-boy. | 过来 乖孩子 |
[04:49] | We went to a lot of trouble | 我们可费了不少劲儿 |
[04:50] | to get them to give you that award. | 才让他们同意给你颁奖 |
[04:51] | Tell them to give it to someone that needs their approval. | 叫他们把奖颁给一个需要得到他们认可的人 |
[04:54] | But it’s not about approval. | 跟认可没有关系 |
[04:56] | It’s about honouring your bravery, your courage. | 重点在于肯定你的勇敢 你的勇气 |
[04:58] | Hey, hon? | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | Do you want to try one of the crullers? | 要吃个甜甜圈吗 |
[05:01] | No. I know I left them… right here. | 不 我记得我就放在这里 |
[05:04] | It’s about the $300 a plate they’re charging. | 他们只在意人头费 出席者每人要出300美元 |
[05:07] | It’s to raise money for a new daycare programme | 那是为了给新的日托项目筹资 |
[05:09] | which, please god, Gus will benefit from. | 盖斯也能从中受益 |
[05:12] | D’you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[05:13] | Daycare. | 日托 |
[05:14] | Hey, this may be a joke to you, | 嘿 也许这对你来说是个笑话 |
[05:16] | but this is important. | 但是这很重要 |
[05:17] | Not just to the community, but to Mel and me. | 不光是对同性群体 对茉儿和我也很重要 |
[05:19] | It’s our first year on the committee. | 这是我们加入委员会的第一年 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry to fuck with your social climbing. | 很遗憾挡了你们的社交升迁之路 |
[05:24] | You little shit! | 你个小混蛋 |
[05:26] | – Look. Honey, that’s enough sugar. – I can’t believe that! | -听着 宝贝 你不能再吃糖了 -真难以置信 |
[05:29] | Come on, Brian. | 好了 布莱恩 |
[05:29] | You can’t blow off an evening in your honour. | 这是属于你的光荣夜晚 你不能不去 |
[05:32] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[05:38] | Listen to me, Mister. | 听我说 先生 |
[05:39] | You will show up at the ceremony. | 你必须给我出席典礼 |
[05:41] | You will check your pissy attitude at the door, | 你在进场前必须改掉你这玩世不恭的臭态度 |
[05:43] | and you will behave in a manner befitting a hero. | 你必须表现得像个真正的英雄 |
[05:46] | Or at least, like you appreciate | 至少 你要感恩 |
[05:48] | all the love, and support, and hard work | 你的朋友们对你的 |
[05:50] | your fucking friends have gone to on your fucking behalf. | 关爱 支持 和辛苦付出 |
[05:53] | – Got it? – I got it. | -明白吗 -明白了 |
[05:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[05:59] | What, you found your keys? | 怎么了 你找到钥匙了吗 |
[06:03] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[06:08] | Sonny-boy. | 乖孩子 |
[06:13] | Come to daddy. | 来爸爸这儿 |
[06:16] | Fuck! Did you see this? | 靠 你们看到了吗 |
[06:18] | “The Wolf in Hero’s Clothing” by Howard Bellweather? | 霍华德·贝维泽写的《披着英雄外衣的狼》 |
[06:21] | “Is there anyone less deserving of this year’s gay and lesbian centre’s | “今年同性恋中心颁发的英雄奖 |
[06:24] | outstanding award for heroism, than Brian Kinney?” | 任何人都比布莱恩·肯尼更配得奖” |
[06:28] | “Mr. Kinney is a miserable example of a modern gay stereotype…” | “肯尼先生可谓当代同性恋形象的可悲范例” |
[06:33] | “totally promiscuous, completely vain…” | “滥交无度 虚荣自恋” |
[06:36] | Well, he’s not wrong on that count. | 关于这一点 他倒是没说错 |
[06:38] | “He can be found nightly in back rooms and sex clubs.” | “他夜夜混迹在暗室和性爱俱乐部里” |
[06:41] | “As for the young man he rescued from a violent assault, | “至于他从暴力袭击中救下的年轻人 |
[06:43] | he is, in fact, his 18-year-old teenage lover.” | 其实就是他那18岁的少年爱人” |
[06:47] | – “So while we’re led to believe…” – Is that you? | -“有人想让我们相信…” -是你吗 |
[06:49] | “He is a hero, the truth is…” | “他是个英雄 但实际上” |
[06:50] | “He’s a pedophile…” | “他是个恋童癖” |
[06:51] | “deserving not our honour…” | “他不应得到我们的尊敬” |
[06:53] | “but our contempt”? | “反而该被唾弃” |
[06:55] | Who in the fuck is this Howard Bedwetter? | 这个霍华德·”贝尿床”是他妈谁啊 |
[06:58] | Howard Bellweather happens to be | 霍华德·贝维泽恰好是 |
[07:00] | the gay social conscience of Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡同性恋界的社会良知 |
[07:03] | I always listen to his radio show. | 我经常听他的电台秀 |
[07:04] | I’ve read every word he’s ever written. | 他写的东西我都读过 |
[07:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[07:09] | The centre’s giving him their outstanding gay advocate award. | 同性恋中心打算给他颁发「杰出同性恋促进者奖」 |
[07:12] | They oughta give him their outstanding gay asshole award. | 他们该给他颁发「杰出同性恋大屁眼子奖」才对 |
[07:16] | I’m suing the motherfucker. | 我要告那个狗日的 |
[07:17] | Take it easy, Brian. | 冷静点 布莱恩 |
[07:18] | He said I’m 31. | 他居然说我31岁 |
[07:22] | I’m 30. | 我明明才30岁 |
[07:24] | Is that all you care about? | 你在乎的就是这个吗 |
[07:26] | He practically called you a child molester. | 他几乎在骂你是性侵儿童的人呢 |
[07:28] | Well, who should know better than… you? | 关于这一点 你最清楚不过了吧 |
[07:35] | Don’t forget, comicon tonight, 6:00 pm. | 别忘了 今晚6点的动漫大会 |
[08:04] | – Yes? – Hi, I, uh… | -什么事 -嗨 我… |
[08:05] | I-I’m Emmett. | 我叫艾美特 |
[08:07] | – Th-the agency sent me. – The new maid. | -是中介派我来的 -新男佣 |
[08:10] | I’m Blaine. | 我叫布雷恩 |
[08:11] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[08:18] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[08:22] | This is my life partner, Blair. | 这是我的另一半 布莱尔 |
[08:26] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[08:28] | You guys are just like Bobby and Bruce. | 你们两个简直就像是鲍比和布鲁斯 |
[08:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:31] | You know, “Gay as Blazes”. | 就是《烈火同志》里的角色啊 |
[08:34] | The TV Show? | 那个电视剧 |
[08:37] | We don’t watch television. | 我们不看电视 |
[08:38] | I’m usually pouring over medical journals. | 我通常就是看看医学杂志 |
[08:40] | And I’m preparing legal briefs. | 我就是准备法律简报 |
[08:42] | So wait. So wait; you’re a judge, | 等等 你是个法官 |
[08:44] | and you’re a surgeon? | 你是外科医生 |
[08:45] | – Uh, lawyer. – Dentist. | -律师 -牙医 |
[08:48] | Next thing, you’ll be telling me | 接下来你们是不是还要告诉我 |
[08:49] | you been together for 10 years… | 你们在一起10年了啊 |
[08:50] | 11. | 是11年 |
[08:51] | And that you never fuck around! | 但是从来没乱搞过 |
[08:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:56] | We believe that monogamy | 我们觉得一夫一夫制 |
[08:58] | is the foundation of a solid relationship. | 是维持稳固关系的基础 |
[09:01] | – Don’t we, sweetheart? – Absolutely. | -对吧 亲爱的 -当然 |
[09:03] | Oh, that’s… | 那真是… |
[09:05] | That’s so inspiring. | 真是鼓舞人心 |
[09:08] | It’s going to be a real privilege to, uh… | 我真的感到非常荣幸 |
[09:10] | to work for two distinguished gentlemen like yourselves. | 能为你们这样杰出的绅士干活儿 |
[09:13] | So… | 那么 |
[09:15] | Where would you like me to start? | 你们希望我从哪开始 |
[09:16] | – Wait! – Wait! | -等等 -等等 |
[09:18] | W-w-what? I’m… I’m a naked maid. Didn’t they… | 怎么了 我是个裸佣 中介… |
[09:21] | tell you, the agency? | 没告诉你们吗 |
[09:21] | Yes, but, um, that won’t be necessary. | 说了 但是没必要 |
[09:25] | You see, even though some members of our community | 是这样 尽管同性恋群体里有人觉得 |
[09:27] | find it titillating to sexualize even domestic work, | 为家务活注入性元素能给人带来愉悦的享受 |
[09:30] | we prefer you keep your pants on. | 但我们还是希望你穿着裤子干活 |
[09:32] | We’ll pay you the same fee, of course. | 当然钱还是照付 |
[09:35] | It’s just our small way of bringing a little dignity to our community. | 这是我们为同性恋群体增加尊严的小小方式 |
[09:38] | Our last maid got a Ph.D. | 我们上个男佣有PHD[博士学位] |
[09:40] | S… Really? | 是…真的吗 |
[09:42] | Well, if it’s not one communicable disease, it’s another. | 如果那不是一种传染病 就是别的了 |
[09:48] | So, um… So, ah, w-which way is the designer kitchen? | 哪边是高档厨房 |
[09:52] | This way. | 这边请 |
[11:18] | Do you think sex will be this good after we’re married? | 你觉得结婚后 性爱还能这么爽吗 |
[11:21] | No. | 不会 |
[11:22] | That’s why we have to have as… | 所以我们得… |
[11:24] | much as we can now. | 抓紧时间干翻天 |
[11:32] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[11:53] | Ah, shit. | 靠 |
[11:54] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[12:00] | Oh no. | 不不 |
[12:01] | It’s the vibrator! | 振动棒 |
[12:03] | Catch it. | 接着 |
[12:09] | Tannis… Phillip | 坦妮丝 菲利普 |
[12:10] | – What a surprise. – Shit. Shit! | -真是稀客啊 -靠 该死的 |
[12:11] | The awards committee is in crisis. | 颁奖委员会陷入了危机 |
[12:14] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:15] | Honey, you’ll never guess who’s here. | 亲爱的 你一定猜不到谁来了 |
[12:17] | Oh, Tannis! Philip! | 坦妮丝 菲利普 |
[12:19] | What a surprise, have a seat. | 真是惊喜 随便坐 |
[12:27] | So, you were saying we have a problem? | 你刚刚是说出问题了吗 |
[12:31] | Have you read Howard Bellweather’s article? | 你们看了霍华德·贝维泽的文章吗 |
[12:34] | If our corporate sponsors hear | 我们的大企业赞助商要是听说 |
[12:36] | that we’re giving Brian Kinney an award, | 我们要给布莱恩·肯尼颁奖 |
[12:38] | they will cut us off. | 他们就撤销赞助 |
[12:39] | We’ll lose our support, our funding… | 我们就会失去支持 资金… |
[12:42] | Do you hear a buzzing? | 你们有没有听到嗡嗡声 |
[12:44] | Oh no, I… uh, the baby monitor’s on the fritz. | 不 是婴儿监视器坏了 |
[12:47] | Sounds like it’s coming from… | 听起来像是从… |
[12:52] | God! | 天呐 |
[12:54] | There it is. | 在这呢 |
[12:56] | Did you know, um… | 你知不知道 |
[12:59] | vibration in the soil produces ionization, | 土壤里的振动 可以产生电离效果 |
[13:02] | which in turn, stimulates growth, causing the petals to open? | 那会刺激生长 让花瓣绽放 |
[13:05] | It’s… | 这… |
[13:07] | This is a completely unfair and dishonest attack. | 这种攻击背离事实 有失公正 |
[13:10] | Justin Taylor’s a college student. | 贾斯汀·泰勒是个大学生 |
[13:12] | Their relationship is legal, consensual and very loving. | 他们的关系合法 两厢情愿 彼此深爱 |
[13:15] | Besides, the award is for Brian’s courage, | 何况这是为了褒奖布莱恩的勇气 |
[13:17] | not his sexual conduct. | 又不是他的性行为 |
[13:18] | Tell that to our benefactors. | 跟我们的赞助商说去吧 |
[13:20] | The scent of a scandal could send them packing, | 稍微有点丑闻的痕迹 他们就会走人 |
[13:23] | along with their clutch purses. | 同时带走他们的资金 |
[13:25] | That is why you two have got to get Kinney to decline it. | 所以你们必须让肯尼拒绝接受这个奖 |
[13:29] | Do you have any idea what we had to go through | 你知不知道我们费了多大劲儿 |
[13:31] | to get him to accept it? | 才让他答应去领奖 |
[13:32] | Well then, it shouldn’t be a problem, should it? | 那这应该不会成为问题 不是吗 |
[13:43] | He stood me up. | 他放我鸽子了 |
[13:44] | No! | 不是吧 |
[13:45] | He promised he’d be there. | 他答应了会去的 |
[13:46] | I bought uber-passes and everything. | 我还买了贵宾证和其他的东西 |
[13:48] | Well, I hate to say this, Michael, | 我真不想这么说 迈克 |
[13:50] | but maybe you and he are… | 但是你和他… |
[13:52] | drifting apart. | 正渐行渐远 |
[13:54] | Honey, it happens to the closest of friends. | 亲爱的 就算是最亲密的朋友 也会如此的 |
[13:56] | So, how about coming with me to the Bellweather book signing? | 你不如跟我一起去参加贝维泽的签售会吧 |
[14:01] | After what he wrote about Brian? | 他那样写布莱恩 你还去啊 |
[14:03] | Brian’s hardly a hero. | 布莱恩本来就不算个英雄 |
[14:05] | God, Teddy! | 天呐 泰迪 |
[14:06] | When did you become such a prude? | 你什么时候变成了这样一个假正经 |
[14:07] | Since he lost his job, whacking off. | 自从他因为手淫丢了工作后就这样 |
[14:09] | I’m not a prude. And I wasn’t whack… | 我不是假正经 我当时也没有手淫 |
[14:11] | I-I… just… I… | 我 只是 |
[14:12] | I happen to think he might have a point. | 我就是觉得他说的也挺有道理的 |
[14:14] | Well, I don’t think any of us are in a position to judge, | 我觉得我们都没资格评判 |
[14:16] | considering some of the things that we’ve done. | 毕竟我们也曾干过一些不光彩的事 |
[14:18] | I have nothing to be ashamed of. | 我没干过任何可耻的事 |
[14:19] | Oh, I could remind you of a few. | 要我提醒你吗 |
[14:22] | Gotta go! | 我得挂了 |
[14:23] | Yep, me too. I’m ironing my boss’ pants. | 我也是 我在给主人熨裤子呢 |
[14:26] | Aren’t you the one that’s supposed to be bare-assed? | 你不是应该光着屁股吗 |
[14:28] | I’ll have you know | 我告诉你 |
[14:29] | they prefer me to keep my clothes on. | 他们希望我穿着衣服 |
[14:31] | Are you sure they’re gay? | 你确定他们是基佬吗 |
[14:32] | Ah, not only are they gay, | 他们不仅是基佬 |
[14:35] | they’re the most decent people I’ve ever met. | 还是我见过的最斯文体面的人 |
[14:37] | So the next time you see Brian, if you ever do, | 下次见到布莱恩 前提是你还愿意见他 |
[14:40] | you can tell him he’s wrong. | 告诉他 他错了 |
[14:42] | Those people on “Gay as Blazes” do exist. | 《烈火同志》里的那种人 真的存在 |
[14:56] | Ah, Blaine called. | 布雷恩之前打电话来了 |
[14:57] | He’s, uh, doing some extra pro bono work | 他说他在同性恋流浪人士庇护所 |
[15:00] | at the gay homeless shelter. | 有些额外的无偿法援工作要做 |
[15:02] | And you’re due at the gay Harvard graduates’ luncheon. | 你要参加哈佛同性恋校友午宴 |
[15:06] | I’ll have this done in a… in a jiff. | 我马上就能熨好 |
[15:10] | You’re doing a wonderful job, Emmett. | 你干得很棒 艾美特 |
[15:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | It’s just, well… | 只是 |
[15:15] | Seeing you two has… | 看到你们两个的生活 |
[15:16] | has really inspired me to, uh, | 真的让我深受鼓舞 |
[15:18] | t-to strive, to achieve, to better myself. | 激励我努力奋斗 取得成就 提高自己 |
[15:23] | That’s a great compliment. | 这话真是太恭维了 |
[15:25] | Well, if there’s anything else I can do, | 如果还需要我干什么的话 |
[15:27] | you let me know. Okay. | 尽管吩咐 |
[15:29] | Oh, for Pete sake! | 老天啊 |
[15:30] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[15:36] | Dropped your towel. | 你的毛巾掉了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, darn. I know. | 是啊 真讨厌 |
[15:39] | Do you think you could get that for me? | 你能不能帮我捡一下呢 |
[15:51] | I’m really grateful. | 真是太感谢了 |
[15:54] | I… I see that. | 我 我看出来了 |
[16:08] | Oh sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:09] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没事 别担心 |
[16:19] | Keep it up, sunshine. | 继续保持啊 小阳光 |
[16:21] | The good work, that is. | 干得很不错 |
[16:24] | Isn’t he something? | 他很能干对吧 |
[16:24] | Mm, mother’s little helper. | 妈妈的小帮手 |
[16:27] | Mother’s little helper is valium. | “妈妈的小帮手”是安定药 |
[16:30] | It’s a drug reference from a Rolling Stones song. | 是滚石乐队的歌里提到的一种药 |
[16:32] | I know the song, thank you. | 我知道那首歌 谢谢 |
[16:34] | I was listening to it before you were fucking born. | 你还没出生老娘就听过那歌了 |
[16:36] | Ancient history. | 真够古”老”的 |
[16:42] | Okay, what’d he do this time? | 好吧 这次他又怎么你了 |
[16:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:47] | “Who”. Is there anyone else? | “谁” 还能有谁 |
[16:55] | He was supposed to meet me at the comic convention and… | 他说好和我在动漫大会那里见 |
[16:57] | I’m biting my tongue so hard I’m tasting blood. | 我都快把我的舌头咬断了 忍得好辛苦 |
[17:00] | So just say it, you will anyway. | 你就直说吧 反正你也忍不住 |
[17:08] | Why must your happiness always depend on someone else? | 为什么你总是把快乐寄托在别人身上 |
[17:12] | First Brian, then David. | 先是布莱恩 然后是大卫 |
[17:14] | Now back to Brian. | 现在又回到布莱恩 |
[17:15] | – You finished? – I haven’t even started. | -你说完了吗 -早着呢 |
[17:18] | If you came back here ’cause you thought | 如果你回来就是因为你觉得 |
[17:19] | Brian was missing you as bad as you were missing him, | 布莱恩像你想他那样想你 |
[17:22] | you fucked up big time. | 你可就犯了大错了 |
[17:23] | That’s not why I came back. | 我不是因为这个回来的 |
[17:25] | He has a life of his own. | 他有他自己的生活 |
[17:27] | Which is more than I can say about you. | 你可就没有了 |
[17:31] | And even though you’re not gonna like me saying this… | 就算你不喜欢听 我还是得说 |
[17:32] | I’m sure of that. | 我肯定我不会喜欢 |
[17:36] | I think he actually might love this kid. | 我觉得他很可能真的爱上这孩子了 |
[17:40] | As much as he can. | 至少对他来说是尽力去爱了 |
[17:42] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[17:45] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[17:47] | At least I thought we were. | 至少我以为是 |
[17:50] | That wasn’t supposed to change. | 那一点应该不变才对 |
[18:00] | Well, one minute I’m starching his collar, | 前一分钟我还在给他的衬衫领子上浆 |
[18:03] | the next minute I’m sucking his cock. | 下一分钟我就在给他舔屌了 |
[18:05] | Single-handedly I-I’ve destroyed 11 years of fidelity. | 我竟然亲手毁了一段11年的忠贞爱情 |
[18:08] | That’s what I’ve done. | 那就是我干的事儿 |
[18:10] | I’m scum. | 我是个人渣 |
[18:11] | No, I’m worse than scum. | 不 我比人渣还不如 |
[18:14] | Uh, what’s worse than scum? | 有什么词是形容比人渣更恶劣的 |
[18:15] | We’ve all been around long enough to know | 我们活了这么多年 都很清楚 |
[18:16] | that nobody does anything they don’t want to do. | 没人会做自己不想做的事 |
[18:18] | This Blair sounds like no angel. | 那个布莱尔听上去也不像纯洁的天使 |
[18:20] | He was. Now he’s fallen. | 他曾经是天使 现在堕落了 |
[18:24] | Oh, I’m… I’m the snake in the Garden of Eden. | 我就是伊甸园里的那条蛇 |
[18:27] | – That’s what I am. – Stop blaming yourself! | -那就是我 -别再自责了 |
[18:29] | No, start blaming yourself. | 不 你就应该自责 |
[18:31] | You know, it wouldn’t have happened | 如果你不总是满脑子精虫 |
[18:32] | if you could keep your mind off of sex | 想想别的东西 |
[18:33] | long enough to think about something else. | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[18:36] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[18:37] | Like going to a museum. | 比如 去博物馆 |
[18:39] | Or reading a book. | 或者读书 |
[18:42] | A book? | 书 |
[18:43] | Yeah, it’s got pages. Little… | 是啊 一页一页的 有… |
[18:46] | words on it. You know, cover. | 一些小小的字印在上面 有封面的 |
[18:47] | Allegedly it improves the mind and… | 据说它可以增进人的智慧 而且… |
[18:50] | Hey, here, they happen to sell them right here. | 快看 这里正好有书卖 |
[18:52] | Anybody care to join me? | 有人要和我一起进去吗 |
[18:53] | No. You keep your hero, | 不了 你追你的英雄 |
[18:55] | I’ll stick to Captain Astro. | 我继续看阿斯特罗队长漫画 |
[18:59] | Oh, my god. I’ve got to go make dinner for Blaine and Blair. | 天呐 我得去给布雷恩和布莱尔做晚饭了 |
[19:04] | How am I going to face them? What am I going to say? | 我要怎么面对他们啊 我要说什么啊 |
[19:06] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[19:09] | And for god’s sake, don’t let it happen again. | 并且 千万别再发生那种事了 |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:23] | It’s okay. Want to go back? | 没事 想回去吗 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -嗯 |
[19:30] | Look, no hands. | 不用拉手啦 |
[19:33] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[19:35] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没关系 |
[19:36] | It’s okay. It’s just an accident. | 没事的 意外而已 |
[19:40] | Don’t let it throw you. | 别让他坏了你的心情 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Mr. Bellweather, I am so, so validated by what you write. | 贝维泽先生 我相当认可您书中的观点 |
[20:02] | You are a font of inspiration and wisdom. | 您就是灵感与智慧之源泉 |
[20:08] | A font? Well, how kind. | 源泉 真好啊 |
[20:11] | And you are? | 你是… |
[20:14] | I’m Ted. | 我叫泰德 |
[20:18] | Ted, uh, Ted Schmidt. | 泰德·施密特 |
[20:20] | Uh, it’s, uh, s-c-h-m… | 拼写是SCHM… |
[20:23] | Sign this. | 签这个 |
[20:24] | “To Brian Kinney, | “给布莱恩·肯尼 |
[20:26] | Please accept my apologies for what I wrote about you. | 我之前写的对你的评价 请接受我的道歉 |
[20:29] | I’m a sucking sack of shit. | 我就是个满嘴喷粪的混蛋 |
[20:31] | Love and luck, Howie.” | 祝你一切都好 小霍敬上” |
[20:32] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[20:33] | I take it you are… | 我猜你就是… |
[20:34] | His teenage lover. | 他的少年爱人 |
[20:37] | It’s a pleasure to meet such a bright, brave young man. | 能见到如此乐观勇敢的年轻人真是荣幸 |
[20:41] | If anyone deserves an award for heroism, it’s you. | 如果说谁有资格获得英雄奖 肯定非你莫属 |
[20:43] | You had no right to say those things. | 你没权利那样抨击他 |
[20:44] | On the contrary, it was my obligation. | 恰恰相反 那是我的义务 |
[20:47] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[20:49] | He’s also stolen part of it. | 他也夺走了你生命的一部分 |
[20:52] | Your innocence, your youth. | 比如你的纯真 你的青春年华 |
[20:55] | One day you’ll see | 有一天你会发现 |
[20:56] | he’s hurt you as much as your attacker. | 他对你造成的伤害 和攻击你的人一样 |
[21:02] | Come on, Brian. | 我们走 布莱恩 |
[21:07] | By the way… | 顺便说下 |
[21:09] | I’m 30. | 我才30岁 |
[21:19] | Thank you, that’s great. | 谢谢 太棒了 |
[21:23] | Emmett? | 艾美特 |
[21:25] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[21:27] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[21:32] | That you could cook. | 你会做饭啊 |
[21:34] | Smells fantastic. | 闻起来太香了 |
[21:36] | Oh-h, it’s… just a little sauce piquante. For the fish. | 只是在鱼上面加了点辣酱而已 |
[21:42] | Blair’ll be sorry he missed this. | 布莱尔错过这顿一定会很后悔 |
[21:45] | He’s, uh… h-he’s not here? | 他 他不在吗 |
[21:48] | It’s his night to read | 今晚轮到他去念故事 |
[21:50] | to the visually impaired gay seniors group. | 给患有视力障碍的的老年同性恋者听了 |
[21:54] | Well, I’ll just, uh, I’ll just set the table for one, then. | 那我就只准备一个人的餐具好了 |
[21:59] | Why don’t you eat with me? | 不如我们一起吃啊 |
[22:02] | I hate dining alone. | 我讨厌一个人吃饭 |
[22:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Mind if I have a taste? | 介意我先尝一口吗 |
[22:12] | Ah, here. If you let me. | 好 我帮你 |
[22:22] | Got some on your pants. | 撒到你裤子上了 |
[22:24] | Better… better get that out before it… stains. | 最好在形成污渍前 赶紧擦掉 |
[22:27] | I’ll take my pants off. | 那我把裤子脱掉好了 |
[22:29] | No-no-no! no. | 别别别 |
[22:30] | Don’t do that. Yeah, w-we’ll just… | 不用脱 那个 我们只需要… |
[22:32] | we’ll just do it this way. | 只要这么擦擦就行了 |
[22:35] | You know, on second thought, | 转念一想 |
[22:36] | – maybe you… – No-no-no-no. | -也许你可以自己… -不不不 |
[22:37] | Go ahead. You’re doing just fine. | 继续 你擦得不错 |
[22:41] | But… you’d better rub harder. | 不过 你最好”摩擦”得再用力点 |
[22:48] | Been to any museums? | 你最近去过博物馆吗 |
[22:51] | Read any good books… lately? | 或者读过什么好书吗 |
[23:01] | Look what I’ve done. | 瞧瞧我都干了什么 |
[23:05] | Forgive me, Father. | 原谅我吧 天父 |
[23:14] | Chateau foutre, ’90. | 城堡酒庄酿造 90年的 |
[23:16] | It’s a very good year. | 绝对珍藏够久 |
[23:19] | Black angus. | 黑安格斯牛肉 |
[23:21] | So blue it moos. | 烹饪程度近乎是生的 |
[23:26] | Wait till you see what’s for dessert. | 甜点就更震撼了 |
[23:28] | Death by chocolate. | 死神巧克力蛋糕 |
[23:32] | Is there any other way to go? | 还有什么比这更美好的呢 |
[23:33] | And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better… | 就在你以为不会有更多惊喜的时候… |
[23:53] | Maybe there is more to life than sex. | 看来生活除了性爱 的确还有其他享受 |
[23:56] | Fine food, | 美味佳肴 |
[23:58] | fine wine, | 珍藏美酒 |
[24:00] | fine cigar. | 高档雪茄 |
[24:03] | What do you want? | 你们两个有何所求 |
[24:04] | You’re so cynical you can’t appreciate a little tlc? | 你这么愤世嫉俗 一点热情招待都不习惯吗 |
[24:09] | From lesbian Lucy and Ethel? | 女同版的露西和艾瑟尔会这么好 |
[24:10] | 出自经典影视剧 《我爱露西》 | |
[24:15] | Spill it. | 说吧 |
[24:20] | You know the award from the centre? | 你知道同性恋中心的那个奖项吧 |
[24:21] | The one you never wanted anyway? | 就是你之前死活都不想要的那个 |
[24:24] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[24:25] | Well, guess what? You don’t have to accept it. | 你猜怎么着 你不用去接受那个奖了 |
[24:27] | I don’t? | 不用吗 |
[24:29] | We explained to them that | 我们跟他们解释说 |
[24:30] | you didn’t feel comfortable with public attention, | 你不习惯获得公众关注 |
[24:32] | so they said all you have to do is say, | 所以他们说你只要说一句 |
[24:34] | “Thanks anyway, but no thanks” | “多谢了啊 不过算了” |
[24:36] | and the whole thing will just go away. | 然后就当没这回事一样 |
[24:38] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是超棒啊 |
[24:39] | You don’t have to prepare a speech, | 你不用准备演讲稿 |
[24:40] | you don’t have to wear a tux. | 也不用穿燕尾服了 |
[24:42] | Nothing! | 完全不用忙活 |
[24:45] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[24:47] | What’s the real reason? | 真正的原因是什么 |
[24:53] | Could it be they read Howard Bellweather’s bullshit | 是不是他们看了霍华德·贝维泽写的那些屁话 |
[24:55] | and now they’re afraid that if they honour me | 意识到如果颁奖给我 |
[24:57] | they’ll tarnish their spotless image? | 会玷污他们纯洁无暇的美好形象 |
[25:01] | Or even worse, lose their precious corporate sponsors? | 或者更糟 失去大企业赞助商 |
[25:05] | And now they want me to spare them the embarrassment. | 现在他们不希望我去参加 让他们尴尬 |
[25:09] | Guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[25:11] | I’m not doing them any favours. | 我可不会让他们如愿 |
[25:12] | Oh, come on, Brian. You didn’t even want it. | 得了 布莱恩 你根本不想要那个奖 |
[25:14] | We practically had to force-feed it to you. | 本来就是我们强迫你去的 |
[25:17] | That was before I realized… | 因为当时我没意识到 |
[25:19] | what an honour it would be | 被这样一个优秀 |
[25:21] | to be recognized by such a fine, upstanding organization. | 杰出的组织认可 是多么光荣的事 |
[25:25] | I’ve even… | 我甚至… |
[25:26] | started working on my acceptance speech, in fact. | 都开始写我的获奖感言了 |
[25:31] | – Want to hear it? – God! | -要听听看吗 -老天呐 |
[25:36] | Greetings and welcome all you…sexually challenged, | 热烈欢迎…性取向不主流的 |
[25:42] | transmogrified, bi-polar whatever the-fuck-you-ares… | 变性的 患有躁郁症的 乱七八糟的妖魔鬼怪 |
[25:50] | Hey, boys! | 孩子们 |
[25:54] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[25:56] | Hi, Teddy. | 嗨 泰迪 |
[25:58] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[25:59] | but I believe these seats are reserved for the living. | 这些位子是留给活人坐的吧 |
[26:02] | Ma, do you have to sit here? | 妈 你非要坐这不可吗 |
[26:05] | Well, I don’t see a sign that says “Reserved for Brian”. | 这里没写着布莱恩专座吧 |
[26:08] | – I told you. – I know. | -我都说了 -我知道 |
[26:11] | I know you’re uncomfortable | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[26:12] | hanging out in gay bars with your mother. | 和自己老妈一起泡同志酒吧 |
[26:14] | But look at it this way. | 但你可以这样想 |
[26:16] | If you meet somebody nice, | 要是你看上哪个小伙子 |
[26:17] | you won’t have to bring him home to meet me, | 不用带回家给我看 |
[26:19] | ’cause I’m already here. | 因为我就在现场 |
[26:23] | I’m not meeting anybody. | 我没打算勾搭谁 |
[26:25] | With an attitude like that | 你这样的态度 |
[26:26] | you sure as hell won’t. | 当然是勾搭不上啦 |
[26:29] | You two stick-in-the-muds have got to go have some fun! | 你们两个保守的家伙得去尽情玩乐啊 |
[26:31] | Come on. Go dancing, huh? | 赶紧 去跳跳舞 |
[26:33] | Go get laid. | 找人上床 |
[26:35] | What kind of mindless palliative | 这是针对「存在焦虑」的 |
[26:37] | is that for existential angst? | 哪门子无脑的治标不治本的方法 |
[26:39] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[26:40] | A damn good one. | 当然是好方法 |
[26:42] | You know, before you turn around, you guys’ll be our age. | 稍不留神 你们就到我们这么大年纪了 |
[26:45] | God, don’t remind me. | 天呐 别提醒我年纪的事 |
[26:46] | And you’ll regret every night you didn’t go out | 你会后悔每一个没出去浪荡 |
[26:48] | and grab a little life. | 抓住快乐的夜晚 |
[26:50] | Not to mention a little ass. | 更别提抓帅哥的屁股了 |
[26:59] | I did see an invitation on Hotpitts.com to a B.B. Party. | 我在「火辣匹兹堡」网站上的确看到一个B.B.派对的邀请 |
[27:03] | I thought you swore off the internet. | 我以为你戒网了 |
[27:05] | It was a site I forgot to delete. | 我忘记删掉这个网址了 |
[27:07] | A B.B. Party? | B.B.派对是什么 |
[27:09] | It stands for body-builders. | 意思是「健身人士」 |
[27:12] | God, I just love rock-hard pecs and… rippled abs. | 天呐 我就喜欢健硕的胸肌和起伏的腹肌 |
[27:16] | God, mom, you are such a fag. | 老妈 你真是个死基佬 |
[27:19] | Yeah, it puts the rest of us to shame. | 是啊 让我们自愧不如 |
[27:22] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[27:43] | I’ll get a drink first, thanks. | 我先去点杯酒 谢啦 |
[27:58] | Some party, huh? | 真是让人开眼的派对 |
[28:00] | This isn’t a party. This is an orgy. | 才不是派对 这是群交大会 |
[28:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:10] | Boy, if Brian only knew what he was missing. | 天呐 布莱恩要是知道他错过了什么 得后悔死 |
[28:13] | Fuck Brian. | 去他妈的布莱恩 |
[28:27] | Oh, my god! Do you know who that is? | 天呐 你知道那是谁吗 |
[28:28] | Don’t point. | 别指着别人 |
[28:30] | That’s Howard Bellweather. | 那是霍华德·贝维泽 |
[28:33] | He doesn’t have a very good body. | 他身材不怎么样 |
[28:36] | Course not, he’s a writer. | 当然不怎么样 他是个作家 |
[28:41] | These guys don’t look much like body-builders to me. | 我觉得这些家伙不像是健身人士啊 |
[28:45] | They certainly are getting a work-out. | 显然他们在大力”锻炼” |
[28:47] | That’s not all that’s wrong with this picture. | 这场景不太对劲 |
[28:49] | Something’s missing. | 好像少了点什么 |
[28:51] | Hors d’oeuvres? | 没有开胃小菜吗 |
[28:56] | Condoms. | 是安全套 |
[28:57] | No one’s using condoms. | 这里没人用安全套 |
[29:03] | Including Howard Bellweather. | 包括霍华德·贝维泽 |
[29:07] | Holy shit, I don’t think B.B. stands for body-builders. | 见鬼 我觉得B.B.的意思不是「健身人士」 |
[29:10] | – I think it stands for… – Bare-backing. | -我觉得意思是 -「无套性爱」 |
[29:29] | We’re not giving Brian Kinney an award! | 我们不会颁奖给布莱恩·肯尼 |
[29:34] | How do you turn this fucking thing off? | 这玩意儿该怎么关 |
[29:43] | Our mistake was sending committee neophytes | 我们所犯的错就是一开始不该让 |
[29:45] | to do co-chair work in the first place. | 新加入委员会的人去干联合主席的活儿 |
[29:47] | Fems. | 姑娘们 |
[29:48] | If Kinney insists on accepting the award, | 如果肯尼坚持要来领奖 |
[29:49] | we have no other choice but to refuse to give it to him. | 我们只能拒绝把奖颁给他了 |
[29:52] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我劝你别这么做 |
[29:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:54] | – Honey, I… – If you take it away now, | -亲爱的 我… -如果你们现在剥夺他的奖 |
[29:56] | you’ll be in breach of promise | 那你们就是违约 |
[29:59] | and he’ll take action. | 他会因此采取行动 |
[30:00] | What kind of action? | 什么样的行动 |
[30:01] | Legal action. | 法律行动 |
[30:02] | Are you suggesting he’d sue? | 你的意思是他会起诉我们吗 |
[30:04] | “Non-profit” will take on a whole new meaning | 等他追究到底 “非营利性”几个字 |
[30:06] | when he’s through with you. | 就要变一变意思了 |
[30:08] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[30:10] | If he wanted to, he could drag us to court. | 如果他想那么做 的确可以告上法庭 |
[30:13] | But… that would be financially ruinous, | 但是 那会给我们带来财政灾难 |
[30:15] | not to mention the humiliation. | 更别提有多丢人了 |
[30:16] | We’d be run off the board! | 我们会被赶出理事会的 |
[30:18] | As your counsel, my professional advice | 作为你们的律师 我的专业建议是 |
[30:21] | is to just give him the fucking award. | 把这个该死的奖给他不就得了 |
[30:28] | Well, you can congratulate Mr. Kinney | 那么 祝贺肯尼先生 |
[30:29] | on adding blackmail to his long list of accomplishments. | 他的丰功伟绩又多了一项敲诈罪 |
[30:38] | Straighten that banner! | 把横幅挂正 |
[30:39] | Breach of promise? | 违约 |
[30:40] | Where’d that come from? | 你从哪儿学来的专业词汇 |
[30:42] | You fuck a lawyer, you pick up a few things. | 整天跟律师上床 能学到不少东西呢 |
[31:03] | That smug, sanctimonious, hypocritical… | 那个自以为是 假装圣洁的伪君子 |
[31:06] | Who the fuck does he think he is, | 他个狗日的以为自己是谁啊 |
[31:07] | judging everybody’s behaviour? | 竟然有脸评判别人的行为 |
[31:08] | Especially Brian’s. | 尤其是布莱恩 |
[31:10] | To think I just spent 25 bucks on his new book. | 我竟然花了25美元买他的新书 |
[31:13] | Maybe he’ll use the money to buy rubbers. | 也许他需要钱买安全套 |
[31:15] | Is there no such thing as decency left? | 这世上难道没有正派的人了吗 |
[31:17] | There was. | 以前是有的 |
[31:19] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前有 |
[31:21] | Until I came along. | 直到我出现 |
[31:23] | Don’t tell me. | 别跟我说… |
[31:24] | You did the other one? | 你和另一个也做了 |
[31:25] | I couldn’t help myself! | 我只是情不自禁 |
[31:26] | What about them? You said they were a happily committed couple. | 那他们呢 你说过他们是美满忠贞的一对 |
[31:29] | It’s not their fault. | 不是他们的错 |
[31:31] | Obviously, up against my powers of seduction, | 显然 面对我的诱惑 |
[31:36] | they didn’t stand a chance. | 是人都抗拒不了 |
[31:39] | I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[31:43] | It’s just the man I’ve been looking for. | 这不正是我要找的人吗 |
[31:45] | Want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[31:47] | – I don’t feel like it. – Come on. | -不想 -来嘛 |
[31:50] | I said I don’t want to. | 我说了我不想跳 |
[31:52] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[31:53] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[31:55] | And if you did, you wouldn’t care. | 就算你懂 你也不在乎 |
[32:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:05] | The convention, asshole, you were supposed to meet me! | 是因为动漫大会 混蛋 说好去那里会合的 |
[32:09] | Is that all? | 就这个吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah, that’s all. | 没错 就这样 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, I got tied up. | 对不起 我有事缠身 |
[32:15] | Actually, he did. | 实际上 是他被”缠”住了 |
[32:18] | – See, I picked up this cop… – I don’t want to hear it. | -我钓上个警察… -我不想听 |
[32:21] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[32:24] | Come on, Mikey, | 别这样 小迈 |
[32:25] | It’s a fucking comic book convention, for christ’s sake. | 老天呐 那不过是个动漫大会而已 |
[32:27] | Right. That’s all it was. | 是啊 就是这么没意义的活动 |
[32:30] | A bunch of geeks wandering around, | 一群可笑的宅男四处转悠 |
[32:31] | searching for lost pieces of their childhood. | 寻找失落的童年记忆 |
[32:34] | It’s pretty pathetic when you think about it. | 仔细想想 的确挺可悲的 |
[32:36] | Only the reason for going wasn’t to find | 但我想去的真正原因不是为了寻找 |
[32:38] | a “Green Lantern” from 1982. | 1982年出版的《绿灯侠》 |
[32:43] | It was for us to be together the way we used to be. | 而是让我们像过去那样一起玩 |
[32:45] | Before I ran off with David. | 在我跟着大卫离开之前 |
[32:47] | Before… | 在… |
[32:48] | Before Justin got hurt. | 在贾斯汀受伤之前 |
[32:51] | The dynamic duo, reunited once again. | 两个好朋友 再次重聚 |
[32:57] | But I guess things don’t work out that way. | 但看来这世界的规律不是那样的 |
[33:02] | You know, things go forward instead of backwards, right? | 一切都在向前 不会向后退 |
[33:04] | And nothing stays the same, | 没什么会一成不变 |
[33:06] | so don’t trouble yourself. | 所以你就别烦恼了 |
[33:10] | There’s no reason for you to be there with me | 你没理由陪我去那里 |
[33:12] | and there’s no reason for me to expect you to be. | 我也没理由指望你去 |
[33:36] | I’m, um, I-I’m very sorry to have to tell you this. | 我很抱歉要对你们说这事 |
[33:39] | Uh, I hope you won’t be angry. | 希望你们不要生气 |
[33:41] | But, um, I-I have to give you my notice. | 但是 我必须向你们请辞 |
[33:45] | Oh, Emmett, no! | 艾美特 不要啊 |
[33:47] | Aren’t you happy here? | 你在这干得不开心吗 |
[33:48] | Have we done something to displease you? | 我们做了什么得罪你的事吗 |
[33:50] | Oh, no. No, no. It’s… it’s not you. | 不不 不是你们的问题 |
[33:53] | It’s me. | 是我自己 |
[33:55] | I’m unworthy to work for two such fine men. | 你们如此优秀 我不配为你们服务 |
[34:00] | You mustn’t say that. | 你可千万别这么说 |
[34:01] | No one has ever given us service quite like you. | 从来没有任何人的”服务”有你这么周到 |
[34:06] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕你会这么说 |
[34:07] | In fact, Blair has told me himself | 事实上 布莱尔已经跟我说了 |
[34:10] | how happy he is with your performance. | 他对你的”表现”有多满意 |
[34:13] | Haven’t you, Blair? | 是吧 布莱尔 |
[34:14] | Oh, yes. And Blaine has done the same. | 是啊 布雷恩也这么说 |
[34:17] | Haven’t you, sweetheart? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[34:20] | We’ve never had a more congenial menial. | 你是让我们性趣相投 一致满意的男佣 |
[34:27] | W-w-wait a minute. | 慢着慢着 |
[34:29] | Y-you both know? | 你们互相都知道吗 |
[34:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:34] | But I… I-I thought… | 可我还以为 |
[34:36] | Didn’t you say you were completely monogamous? | 你们不是一夫一夫制吗 |
[34:40] | We are. | 我们是啊 |
[34:41] | But we can all use a little help around the house. | 可家里还需要个”帮手” |
[34:44] | Now, won’t you stay? | 你何不留下来呢 |
[34:50] | You know, | 话说 |
[34:52] | I, uh, I… I may be a slut… | 我虽然是个骚货 |
[34:56] | But at least I’m an honest slut. | 但好歹也是个诚实的骚货 |
[34:59] | So, uh, so find someone else | 所以 你们还是找别人 |
[35:01] | to put the starch in your pants. | 来给你们的裤子上浆吧 |
[35:05] | Right. | 好了 |
[35:28] | Come on, sonny-boy. | 加油 乖孩子 |
[35:54] | – I wasn’t sure I could do it. – I was. | -我还以为我做不到 -我相信你 |
[36:02] | What’s that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[36:04] | You know how much I love sex in public places. | 你也知道我喜欢在公共场合做爱 |
[36:07] | Then suck me off. | 那快给我舔屌吧 |
[36:09] | Right here, right now… | 就此地 此刻 |
[36:11] | in broad daylight. | 光天化日之下 |
[36:13] | You are recovering nicely. | 看来你的确恢复得不错 |
[36:16] | Bad as new. | 跟以前一样坏 |
[36:18] | Look, one step at a time. | 还是慢慢来比较好 |
[36:19] | First, we walk back to my place. | 首先 回到我的住处 |
[36:22] | Then I suck you off. | 然后我再给你舔屌 |
[36:25] | I can do it by myself. | 我自己能行 |
[36:26] | You can give yourself head? | 你可以给自己舔屌吗 |
[36:28] | No, I can walk back without a chaperone. | 不是 我可以自己走回去 |
[36:31] | You’re not trying to lose me, are you? | 你想要摆脱我 对不对 |
[36:33] | I’m sick of you always following me around. | 我受够了你整天跟着我 |
[36:37] | Don’t you have any friends your own age? | 你难道没有跟你年纪差不多大的朋友吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, but none of them adore me as much as you do. | 有啊 不过没人像你爱我这么深 |
[36:42] | I can think of one that does. | 我想还是有那么一个的 |
[36:46] | Anyway, you have a big, important fundraiser to attend. | 好啦 你还要出席一个盛大的筹款宴会 |
[36:52] | You mean a boring, insignificant time-waster to endure. | 你是指那个既无聊又浪费时间的活动 |
[36:58] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[37:00] | No matter what anyone says. | 不管别人怎么说 你都是的 |
[37:10] | Thank you for the standing ovation. | 谢谢你的恭维 |
[37:15] | All right, here goes. | 好啦 我开始走了 |
[37:18] | Later. | 回见 |
[37:20] | Later. | 回见 |
[37:27] | Just a reminder that bidding for our silent auction | 提醒一下 我们的无声拍卖会 |
[37:30] | will be closing in ten minutes… | 10分钟后即将结束 |
[37:33] | It’s so stuffy in here you need an oxygen mask. | 这里太闷了 简直需要氧气罩 |
[37:37] | Just keep breathing. | 努力呼吸吧 |
[37:39] | Where the hell is Brian? | 布莱恩死哪儿去了 |
[37:41] | Fashionably late. | 故意迟到以显地位 |
[37:42] | He better get his fashionable ass here. | 他最好给我赶快到场 |
[37:46] | Our next recipient is a man whose voice | 下一个获奖者 他的话语 |
[37:50] | has been a beacon of truth in an often stormy sea of moral uncertainty. | 像在动荡的道德海洋中 指引真理的灯塔 |
[37:59] | A man who has challenged us | 一个鞭策我们 |
[38:01] | to account for our behaviour, | 对自己的言行负责 |
[38:04] | who’s demanded we accept nothing less of ourselves | 要求我们时刻坚守 |
[38:07] | than decency and dignity. | 正直和尊严的人 |
[38:13] | This year’s Outstanding Gay Advocate Award goes to | 今年的「杰出同性恋促进者奖」获得者是 |
[38:18] | Mr. Howard Bellweather! | 霍华德·贝维泽先生 |
[38:44] | How can we complain of being stereotyped, | 我们有什么资格抱怨自己被标签化 |
[38:47] | of being marginalized, | 被边缘化 |
[38:49] | when it is often members of our own community | 因为很多时候 是我们这个群体里的某些人 |
[38:52] | who, through their irresponsible behaviour, | 通过他们不负责任的行为 |
[38:55] | perpetuate such treatment. | 让我们长期被世人这样对待 |
[38:58] | We are our own worst enemy. | 我们最大的敌人是我们自己 |
[39:02] | And so we must raise ourselves up by our moral… | 所以我们必须提高道德水准… |
[39:06] | In conclusion… | 最后 |
[39:07] | Did he say “conclusion”? | 他终于说「最后」了吗 |
[39:09] | It is up to us | 只有我们自己 |
[39:12] | to change the misperception | 才能改变 |
[39:14] | that gay life is all about sex. | 「同性恋只在乎性」这样的误解 |
[39:17] | Hear, hear. | 完全同意 |
[39:17] | This is the gauntlet I throw down to you… | 这便是我对你们的鞭策 |
[39:21] | to prove we are the concerned, | 证明我们也是忧国忧民 |
[39:24] | committed citizens we, in truth, are. | 遵纪守法的好公民 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:47] | I still believe in what he says… | 我还是相信他的言论 |
[39:50] | Even if I don’t believe in him. | 尽管我不信他的为人 |
[40:03] | Our next recipient’s name became synonymous with courage | 下一个获奖者是勇气的代名词 |
[40:08] | when he intervened in a vicious gay-bashing incident, | 他在一次无耻的故意伤害同性恋的事故中 |
[40:13] | saving the young victim’s life. | 拯救了一个年轻受害者的生命 |
[40:18] | He’s a… inspiration to us all. | 他对我们大家都是一种激励 |
[40:22] | This year’s Outstanding Gay Hero Award goes to… | 今年的「杰出同性恋英雄奖」获得者是 |
[40:27] | Brian Kinney. | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[40:31] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[40:48] | Well, stop standing there and do something. | 别干站着 想想办法 |
[40:52] | Is, uh, Brian Kinney with us tonight? | 布莱恩·肯尼在吗 |
[40:56] | I can’t believe he didn’t show. | 我真不敢相信他居然没来 |
[40:58] | Brian Kinney? | 布莱恩·肯尼在吗 |
[40:58] | If only to tell the crowd where to stick it. | 他只会叫大家把奖杯塞进屁眼里滚蛋 |
[41:01] | And how high. | 以及操他妈的 |
[41:02] | I guess I’ll just accept this… | 看来我只能先代为接受… |
[41:03] | I think he got his message across. | 我觉得他的意思已经传达得很明确了 |
[41:06] | Loud and clear. | 响亮而又清晰 |
[41:18] | Wow, “The Invincible Iron Man” Number 49. | 哇 《无敌钢铁侠》第49卷 |
[41:21] | This is so amazing. | 太激动人心了 |
[41:23] | $500.00? What have you been smoking? | 500美元 你是吸了什么把脑子吸坏了 |
[41:27] | Buy it. | 买了吧 |
[41:29] | It’s a steal. | 物超所值啊 |
[41:31] | Aren’t you supposed to be somewhere, | 你不是应该在别的地方 |
[41:33] | winning some award? Hero of the year? | 拿个什么奖 年度英雄之类的 |
[41:37] | You want a hero? | 想拥有一个英雄吗 |
[41:39] | Buy a comic book. | 买本漫画书吧 |
[41:43] | Why aren’t you accepting your award? | 你为什么没去接受你的奖 |
[41:45] | Not that I give a shit. | 虽然我根本不在乎原因 |
[41:47] | We had a date. | 我们约好的 |
[41:51] | Attention, everyone. | 各位来宾请注意 |
[41:52] | Comicon will be closing in 15 minutes. | 动漫大会15分钟后就要结束了 |
[41:55] | You barely made it. | 你再来晚点就错过了 |
[42:03] | Look, I meant what I said. You didn’t have to come. | 我是认真的 你真的不用来 |
[42:07] | Things have changed, | 时过境迁 |
[42:08] | we’ve moved on and it’s okay. | 我们都向前看了 这没什么的 |
[42:12] | No demands, no expectations, no regrets. | 没有要求 没有指望 没有遗憾 |
[42:18] | Well, as long as I’m here, we might as well have a good time. | 既然我都来了 不如玩得开心点吧 |
[42:29] | Let’s get a picture. | 去拍照留个纪念吧 |
[42:33] | That’s for kids. | 那是小孩子玩的 |
[42:35] | Come on, Mikey. | 来嘛 小迈 |
[42:38] | It’s stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[42:45] | It wasn’t stupid when we used to lock ourselves up in your room… | 当年我们把自己关在你的房间里 |
[42:49] | reading “Captain Astro and Galaxy Lad” | 一起看《阿斯特罗队长和银河小子》 |
[42:51] | wishing we were invincible like them. | 幻想我们能像他们一样无敌 那可不傻 |
[42:54] | And pretending that no earthly force | 并且假装世间没有任何力量 |
[42:56] | could ever separate us, like them. | 能将我们分开 就像他们一样 |
[42:59] | And swearing that we’d always be there for each other. | 并发誓会永远守护在彼此身边 |
[43:02] | Like them. | 就像他们一样 |
[43:07] | You remember that? | 你都记得 |
[43:29] | You don’t have to be out on the streets any more, Travis. | 你再也不用流落街头了 崔维斯 |
[43:32] | From now on, you’re going to be living here with us. | 从今天起 你跟我们一起生活 |
[43:35] | You’re so kind. | 你们真是大好人 |
[43:37] | I didn’t know gay people like you existed. | 我以前都不知道世上还有你们这样的同性恋 |
[43:41] | We’re not all sexual predators. | 我们并非都是大色魔 |
[43:44] | In fact, the only thing we like bound in leather | 实际上 我们唯一喜欢用皮革绑住的 |
[43:47] | is a good 19th century novel. | 是19世纪的老旧小说 |
[43:52] | Have you read Jane Austen? | 你看过简·奥斯汀的书吗 |
[43:56] | No. | 没有 |
[43:57] | It’s better than sex. | 那比性爱更美好 |
[44:00] | Blaze this. | 烈火个屁 |