时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Internet access: | 网络费 |
[00:42] | $38.00. | 38美金 |
[00:43] | Adult porn site membership: | 成人色情网站会员费 |
[00:45] | $29.95. | 29.95美金 |
[00:46] | Watching men jerk off from the comfort of your own home: | 在家里惬意地看着男人手淫 |
[00:49] | Priceless. | 无价 |
[00:51] | Masturbate the possibilities. | 「淫出一切可能」 |
[00:54] | All you’re showing is a twink beating his meat. | 你呈现的不过是小青年手淫 |
[00:56] | And your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[00:57] | Well, there must be eight gazillion gay porn sites. | 现在估计有8兆亿个同志色情网站 |
[01:00] | I-I personally have been to at least seven gazillion. | 我自己就至少上过7兆亿个 |
[01:03] | What makes yours any different? | 你的网站有什么独特之处呢 |
[01:04] | Oh ye of little faith. | 你们有点信心行吗 |
[01:07] | All right, imagine you’re at your desk, | 想象一下你坐在办公桌前 |
[01:09] | let’s even say at Wertshafter’s, | 干脆就说是在温斯福特公司工作 |
[01:11] | and you’re working on the Littleman account. | 你正在给客户利特曼做账 |
[01:13] | Okay, it’s due at 5:00, but you’re already done | 规定5点前完成 但你已经搞定了 |
[01:15] | and I mean, let’s be honest, | 说实在的 |
[01:16] | you don’t really give a shit about Littleman anyway. | 你根本不在乎利特曼家的账 |
[01:18] | Who’s Littleman? | 利特曼是谁啊 |
[01:20] | So, you log on for a little afternoon delight. | 所以 你就上网给自己点乐子 |
[01:24] | But suddenly Mr. Wertshafter barges in, | 突然 温斯福特先生冲进来 |
[01:26] | demanding to know “Where’s that Littleman file?” | 然后问你 “利特曼的文件在哪儿” |
[01:30] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[01:31] | Boss screen. That’s pretty slick. | 假工作屏 真是妙招 |
[01:33] | Ultimate safe sex. | 究极安全性行为 |
[01:35] | Jerkatwork.net. | 性福工作网站 |
[01:37] | For guys who don’t only work at work. | 专为不专心工作的家伙设计 |
[01:40] | I-I think you need… | 我想你可能需要点… |
[01:41] | something bigger. | 更大更震撼的东西 |
[01:43] | Looks like he’s doing all right to me. | 我觉得他已经挺”大”的了啊 |
[01:44] | Bigger, huh? Okay. Robbie, | 更大更震撼是吗 罗比 |
[01:46] | time for your break. | 你该射完休息了 |
[01:54] | Holy cum shot! | 射得真他妈多 |
[02:00] | All right, don’t forget you’re back in ten minutes. | 很好 别忘了10分钟后继续 |
[02:03] | He can come again in ten minutes? | 他10分钟还能再射一次吗 |
[02:05] | Witness the jizzball. | 喷射球的功劳 |
[02:08] | Little trick of the trade. | 本行业的小手段而已 |
[02:10] | Proof that the hand job is quicker than the eye. | 事实证明手速快能骗过眼睛 |
[02:14] | Yeah well, leave it to you… to fake… an orgasm. | 好吧 就留给你用来 假装 高潮吧 |
[02:27] | “The Squid”. The squid? | 《乌贼王》 该放哪里 |
[02:30] | Uh, issue and year? | 期号和年份 |
[02:31] | Issue 21, 19… | 第21期 19… |
[02:33] | ’67. Um, right wall bin, row 3. | 67年 右墙的储物箱 第三排 |
[02:38] | You know, I think they should be filed | 我觉得它们应该按照 |
[02:39] | according to superhero fashion sense. | 超级英雄的穿衣风格来排列 |
[02:41] | Superheroes with taste, superheroes who clash. | 有品味的超级英雄 没品味的超级英雄 |
[02:44] | Let’s hope they never let you near the Library of Congress. | 但愿他们不让你进国会图书馆工作 |
[02:47] | How did Buzzy run this place? | 巴兹是怎么开店的 |
[02:49] | Nothing’s catalogued, | 图书全都没有分类 |
[02:50] | inventory’s non-existent. | 也没有库存清单 |
[02:51] | There’s no end-caps, there’s no window displays. | 没有末端展示柜 没有橱窗展示柜 |
[02:54] | The place is a fucking mess. | 这儿简直一团乱 |
[02:56] | Yeah, and it wouldn’t have killed him any | 是啊 偶尔用点家具抛光打蜡喷剂 |
[02:57] | to use a little Pledge now and then, either. | 又不会要了他的命 |
[03:00] | What was I thinking buying this place? | 我怎么会买下这鬼地方啊 |
[03:02] | Hell if I know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[03:04] | Shitty little store with a bunch of old musty comics. | 装满发霉的旧漫画的小破店 |
[03:06] | Thanks for the pep talk, ma. | 谢谢你给我的”鼓励”啊 妈 |
[03:08] | But it’s your dream, sweetheart, | 但这是你的梦想 宝贝 |
[03:09] | and that’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[03:26] | Em, where were you looking? | 小艾 你在看什么呢 |
[03:28] | Ah, at him. | 看他 |
[03:35] | Those glasses. | 看看他的眼镜 |
[03:37] | I just love the bookish type. | 我喜欢书生型的 |
[03:39] | There’s so much to learn between the covers. | 封面与封底之间 有太多值得学习的了 |
[03:43] | So what do we think? | 你们觉得他是吗 |
[03:44] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[03:48] | Yay or nay? | 直的还是弯的 |
[03:51] | Hm, brown leather jacket, denim shirt, | 棕色皮夹克 牛仔布衬衫 |
[03:54] | those shoes. Yeah, classic breeder wear. | 还有那双鞋 典型异性恋的打扮 |
[03:56] | I say straight. | 我觉得是直男 |
[03:58] | “Sandman”, | 《睡魔》 |
[03:59] | “Batman”, “Superman”. | 《蝙蝠侠》 《超人》 |
[04:01] | If he picks up an “X-men”, I say gay. | 如果他选《X战警》 就是同性恋 |
[04:03] | I go with Michael. | 我同意迈克的看法 |
[04:04] | Comic sense over clothes sense. | 漫画品味比衣着品味准 |
[04:06] | Excuse me, uh, | 请问 |
[04:07] | I’m looking for, uh, “Wonderwoman”. | 请问有《神奇女侠》吗 |
[04:09] | You found her. | 我就是啊 |
[04:12] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:14] | Uh, you’re looking for my son, he’s the owner. | 你应该问我儿子 他是老板 |
[04:16] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[04:17] | – You got a customer. – You’re on. | -来客人了 -快上吧 |
[04:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:23] | – Hi. – Can I help you? | -你好 -有什么需要帮忙的 |
[04:24] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I hope so. | 是的 但愿如此 |
[04:26] | Uh, I’m looking for some comic books. | 我正在找几本漫画书 |
[04:29] | Good thing you didn’t go next door. | 幸亏你没去隔壁 |
[04:30] | You’d gotten Lebanese take-out. | 否则你只能买到外带的黎巴嫩食物 |
[04:33] | Anything in particular? | 你想好买什么了吗 |
[04:35] | Uh, yes, yes actually. | 是的 |
[04:36] | I’m looking for works that, uh, based on their… | 我在找一些作品 根据它们的… |
[04:39] | uh, narrative, | 故事情节 |
[04:39] | their graphics, cultural references, | 画作风格 文化参照 |
[04:42] | subtextual points of view, | 或者潜在观点 |
[04:43] | one might regard as, um… | 可能被视为是… |
[04:49] | Gay? | 同性恋向的吗 |
[04:54] | Right. Right. | 是的 没错 |
[04:57] | Um, well y-you made some good choices here. | 你选的这些不错 |
[04:59] | Um, can I make some suggestions? | 我能再给你点建议吗 |
[05:00] | Please. | 请说 |
[05:01] | Um, you might try “Alpha Flight” 106, | 你可以试试《阿尔法战队》第106话 |
[05:04] | where Northstar takes care of a boy with AIDS. | 当中描述北极星照顾患艾滋病的男孩 |
[05:06] | Or, uh, I highly recommend “X-force” 56, | 或者 我强烈推荐《X特攻队》第56话 |
[05:09] | where, uh, Rictor and Shatterstar | 里面瑞科特和碎星 |
[05:11] | are described as being more than friends. | 表现出超越友情的情谊 |
[05:13] | There’s one with Destiny and Mystique | 有一本关于命运女和魔形女的 |
[05:14] | – you should look at. – Oh, good. | -你也该看看 -好极了 |
[05:17] | You know, it’s amazing how much Michael knows. | 迈克懂的可真多 太了不起了 |
[05:21] | What can I say? My kid’s a genius. | 我能怎么说呢 我儿子是个天才 |
[05:33] | These drawings are, uh… | 这些画… |
[05:36] | very disturbing. | 风格很乱 |
[05:38] | They’re supposed to be. | 我就是想画成这样 |
[05:40] | And quite different than the work you submitted when we accepted you. | 和你申请入学时上交的作品 风格截然不同 |
[05:44] | Well, I don’t see things the same way. | 因为我现在的人生态度不一样了 |
[05:47] | Professor Stanley tells me you’re using a computer. | 斯坦利教授告诉我 你在用电脑作画 |
[05:53] | It’s the only way that I can work. | 我现在只有这样才能画出作品 |
[05:56] | We expect our students to master the traditional disciplines. | 我们还是希望学生能掌握传统的绘画技巧 |
[06:03] | Sometimes the traditional disciplines can be a handicap too. | 传统技巧有时可能会成为一种阻碍 |
[06:10] | I mean, as much as not being able to use your hand. | 我是说 就跟无法使用双手的身体障碍一样 |
[06:14] | I thought that I could never be an artist again. | 我一度以为我再无法成为画家了 |
[06:17] | But instead, this has taught me new ways to be an artist, | 但这种经历 让我学会了成为画家的别的方式 |
[06:21] | ways that I never would have thought of otherwise. | 一些我原本不可能想到的方式 |
[06:30] | So what’d he say? | 然后他怎么说 |
[06:31] | Oh, my application was approved. He said I could stay. | 我的申请通过了 他说我可以留下来 |
[06:36] | – That’s fantastic. – Congratulations. | -好极了 -恭喜啊 |
[06:37] | – Sunshine! – That’s great. | -小阳光 -那真是太好了 |
[06:39] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | – Thank you. – That’s wonderful. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[06:44] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:45] | Way to go, baby. | 好样的 宝贝 |
[06:47] | What’s with all the kissing? | 为什么都跑来亲他 |
[06:48] | Are you trying to turn him straight? | 你们是要把他变成直男吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, shit, they’re gonna do it right here. | 靠 他们这就开始表演了 |
[06:52] | I’ll get my camera. | 我去拿相机 |
[06:53] | Better yet, get a room. | 滚去开房吧 |
[06:55] | Save it for Ted’s website. | 去泰德的网站上表演吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah, it might earn you a few bucks. | 是啊 或许能让你们大赚一笔 |
[06:59] | It’d help pay for college. | 够付学费了 |
[07:00] | Don’t put any ideas in his head. | 别让他有乱七八糟的念头 |
[07:01] | Or mine. | 也别让我有那种念头 |
[07:02] | Maybe we could do it. | 也许我们可以试试 |
[07:03] | Help pay for the wedding. | 赚点钱来办婚礼 |
[07:05] | What do you think, Teddy? | 你说呢 泰迪 |
[07:06] | Sure thing, Mel. Just grow yourself a nine-inch cock and… | 当然可以 茉儿 前提是你长出9英寸的鸡巴 |
[07:11] | Could we talk about something else other than sex | 我们能谈点性以外的话题吗 |
[07:13] | for just a few minutes, you know? | 哪怕几分钟也好 |
[07:33] | So, I-if the twink jerks off for more than eight hours, | 如果那个小青年手淫时间超过8小时 |
[07:36] | does he get overtime? | 有加班费拿吗 |
[07:40] | Don’t you bus here, honey. | 不用你收拾 甜心 |
[07:42] | You’re not in the diner, sit down. | 又不是在自由餐厅 坐下 |
[07:44] | It’s okay, I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[07:47] | Brian, will you grab that? | 布莱恩 帮我拿下那个好吗 |
[07:48] | That? | 这个吗 |
[07:49] | Ah, not that. The platter, please. | 不是那个 是盘子 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Yes, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | Holy crap, they’re like fucking newlyweds. | 天呐 他们简直就像新婚燕尔 |
[08:04] | I never thought I would live to see it. | 我从没想过我有生之年能看到这一幕 |
[08:07] | I think it’s wonderful. | 我觉得这样很好啊 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | 10 bucks says they don’t last a month. | 我赌10块他们撑不了一个月 |
[08:13] | I give it… | 我赌 |
[08:14] | three weeks. | 只能持续3周 |
[08:15] | Call me a romantic. Five. | 我是浪漫主义者 我赌5周 |
[08:17] | I’ll raise you ten | 我加10块 |
[08:18] | and say two. | 赌两周 |
[08:20] | Aw, you’re all pussies. | 你们这些孬种 |
[08:22] | 72 hours. | 我赌72小时 |
[08:26] | Deb? | 黛比呢 |
[08:27] | I don’t put a price on people’s happiness. | 我从不给别人的幸福标价 |
[08:30] | And considering all they’ve gone through, | 想想他们所经历的一切 |
[08:32] | I’d think their friends would bet for the house | 他们的朋友应该支持他们 |
[08:34] | instead of against it. | 而不是拆散他们 |
[08:39] | That’s a good point. | 说得很有道理 |
[08:42] | So, Linz, you in or out? | 琳赛 你赌吗 |
[08:44] | We have to go. | 我们得回家了 |
[08:45] | Oh, but… | 但是… |
[08:46] | Wait a minute. We haven’t had dessert. | 等一下 我们还没吃甜点呢 |
[08:48] | The sitter has to be home by 9:00. | 保姆得在9点前回家 |
[08:50] | – Mel? – Sorry. | -茉儿 -抱歉 |
[08:52] | I made pie. | 我做了派 |
[09:03] | Linz, you okay? | 琳赛 你没事吧 |
[09:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:10] | – Cramps? – No! | -痛经吗 -不是 |
[09:14] | You’re acting crankier than Gus when he needs a nap. | 你比盖斯犯困的时候还暴躁 |
[09:16] | I just needed to get out of there, that’s all. | 我只是想离开那里 仅此而已 |
[09:20] | I know, Debbie’s tchotchkes | 是啊 黛比的那些小玩意儿 |
[09:21] | kind of drive me a little crazy too. | 搞得我也有点抓狂 |
[09:23] | It isn’t the tchotchkes. | 不是那些小玩意儿的问题 |
[09:25] | It’s listening to that constant stream | 而是整晚连续不断地 |
[09:26] | of sexual innuendo all evening. | 听到性暗示 |
[09:29] | And frankly I didn’t find that remark | 坦白说 我并不觉得你说的那句 |
[09:30] | about performing on Ted’s website in the least bit amusing. | 要去泰德的网站上表演的话 哪里好笑了 |
[09:32] | Wait, I… I wasn’t serious! Christ. | 等等 我开玩笑的 天呐 |
[09:36] | When did you become such a prude? | 你什么时候变得这么假正经了 |
[09:37] | I’m not a prude. | 我不是假正经 |
[09:40] | Yeah, well maybe I am. | 好吧 可能是吧 |
[09:42] | – A little. – A little. | -一点而已 -一点 |
[09:44] | I don’t understand people spreading their legs | 我不懂为什么有人要分开双腿 |
[09:45] | for the whole world to see. | 让全世界的人看 |
[09:47] | I know it exists, but… | 我知道有人这么干 不过 |
[09:48] | the idea of anyone I know being part of it really bothers me. | 一想到我认识的人也这么干 就无法接受 |
[09:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:03] | Back so soon. | 这么快又来了 |
[10:05] | Don’t tell me you went through all those comics I gave you already. | 别告诉我你已经把我给你的所有漫画都看完了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, well I’m… I’m pretty fast. | 是啊 我是挺快的 |
[10:11] | I mean, I read quickly. | 我是说 我看书很快 |
[10:14] | Uh, hate wasting time. Life’s just too short. | 我讨厌浪费时间 生命短暂 |
[10:16] | Who knows what could happen tomorrow | 谁知道明天会发生什么 |
[10:18] | or even five minutes from now, right? | 甚至五分钟以后的事都说不准 对吧 |
[10:22] | Isn’t that the truth? | 那倒是实话 |
[10:22] | Um, is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[10:25] | Uh, yeah I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:27] | Um, I should explain. | 我应该解释一下 |
[10:28] | My name is, uh, Ben. | 我叫 本 |
[10:30] | Ben Bruckner. | 本·布鲁克纳 |
[10:32] | Michael Novotny | 我叫迈克·诺瓦特尼 |
[10:34] | Hey, Michael. | 你好 迈克 |
[10:35] | Uh, I teach gay studies at Carnegie Mellon. | 我在卡内基梅隆大学教授同性研究 |
[10:38] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[10:39] | You knew what? | 你就知道什么 |
[10:40] | Well, with all that talk about cultural references, | 你那天提到很多关于文化参照的内容 |
[10:42] | I knew you had to be… | 我就知道你肯定是… |
[10:46] | a professor. | 一个教授 |
[10:49] | Oh, okay. Well, anyway. | 好吧 总之 |
[10:50] | We’re, uh, exploring homoeroticism in literature from Greek and… | 我们正在研究希腊神话文学作品中的同性爱 |
[10:54] | Roman mythology. Thanks. | 也包括罗马神话 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Up to and including comic book culture. | 一直到漫画文化 |
[11:00] | Modern comic book culture, so, | 现代漫画文化 所以 |
[11:02] | I’m doing a little research. | 我在做些调研 |
[11:04] | Research. Right. | 调研 好的 |
[11:06] | Got it. Um, well, let me see what else I can find for you. | 懂了 我看看还能给你找到些什么作品 |
[11:10] | Uh, actually, uh, I already found what I want. | 其实 我已经找到我想要的了 |
[11:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:15] | You. | 你 |
[11:17] | Me? | 我 |
[11:18] | Yeah. I’d like you to come speak to my class. | 是的 我想让你给我的学生做个演讲 |
[11:23] | About what? | 讲什么 |
[11:25] | Well, when it comes to comics, | 在漫画这方面呢 |
[11:27] | you’re obviously the expert. | 你显然是个专家 |
[11:28] | – So… – I wouldn’t say that. | -所以… -我可不敢当 |
[11:30] | It’s just something I know about since I was a kid. | 我只是从小就知道这些东西罢了 |
[11:34] | No, no-no. It’s… it’s definitely more than… than knowing. | 不不 绝对不仅仅是知道而已 |
[11:37] | When you… when you talk about them, you… | 当你谈起这些东西的时候 你… |
[11:40] | you have a passion. | 你充满激情 |
[11:44] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[11:45] | what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[11:47] | Will you come? | 去不去 |
[11:54] | I’d love to come. | 我很乐意去 |
[12:22] | Check it out, | 看看这个 |
[12:23] | I got a second box of penne free with a coupon. | 我用优惠券免费获得了第二盒通心粉 |
[12:26] | You clip coupons? | 你还剪优惠券 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:29] | You can save a lot of money. | 可以省很多钱啊 |
[12:30] | I had no idea you were so tight. | 我真没想到你这么节约[紧] |
[12:33] | Sure you did. | 你当然知道 |
[12:33] | Why don’t you take the two boxes of penne back | 把这两盒通心粉放回原位 |
[12:36] | and get one box of rigatoni? | 然后拿盒粗管通心粉来 |
[12:39] | Fuck the 50 cents. | 别想着省50美分了 |
[12:43] | And buy some Crisco, even if it’s not on sale. | 买些酥油[润滑油] 就算没打折也买 |
[12:46] | See that guy? | 看见那男的了吗 |
[12:49] | That’s Brian Kinney. | 那是布莱恩·肯尼 |
[12:51] | Used to be the hottest stud on Liberty Avenue. | 以前是自由大道上最性感的种马 |
[12:53] | Now… | 现在嘛 |
[12:55] | he’s in a relationship. | 他谈恋爱了 |
[13:01] | Did you include my expenses? | 账单里加入我的开销了吗 |
[13:03] | What expenses? | 什么开销 |
[13:04] | A bottle of Keri lotion. It was $8.50. | 一瓶乳液 8.5美元 |
[13:07] | Yeah? You have a receipt? | 是吗 你有收据吗 |
[13:14] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | That’s okay. I’ll take your word for it. | 没事 我信你 |
[13:17] | Okay, uh, percentage of total subscribers… | 好吧 用户总数的百分比 |
[13:21] | and time on-line added to your base… | 和在线时间 加到你的基础工资上 |
[13:24] | It comes to a grand total of… | 算出来总数是 |
[13:31] | $18.72. | 18.72美元 |
[13:34] | Are you telling me I spent eight hours whacking off for $18.00? | 你是说我整整手淫8小时 就赚了18美元吗 |
[13:38] | A lot of people do it for free, you know. | 很多人还无偿干这事儿呢 |
[13:39] | Yeah, yeah. But you said I was going to make, like, $500.00 a day. | 好吧 但你之前说我每天差不多能赚500美元 |
[13:45] | Okay. What about this quarter? | 好吧 那本季度呢 |
[13:47] | Well, you know, when you commit to a… a fledgling enterprise, | 要知道 当你效力于一家新公司的时候 |
[13:51] | it’s not really about the money. It’s… | 最重要的并不是能赚多少钱 而是… |
[13:52] | It’s about investing in the future and nurturing growth. | 而是投资于公司的未来 促进其成长 |
[13:55] | You know, you can tell that to my dick, Ted. | 跟我的鸡巴说这话吧 泰德 |
[13:57] | Because it’s worn to a nub. | 因为它已经精疲力尽了 |
[13:59] | Well, I know a good physical therapist. | 我认识一个很好的理疗师 |
[14:01] | Is that covered by the company health plan? | 公司的保险会买单吗 |
[14:03] | Company health plan? | 公司保险 |
[14:07] | What about the 401k you said you were going to offer? | 你不是说有退休养老福利吗 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | W-we need to discuss that. | 我们得讨论一下这个问题 |
[14:14] | You know… | 其实… |
[14:16] | I know when someone is jerking me around. | 如果有人骗我 我能看出来 |
[14:20] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[14:23] | You’re walking out on a golden opportunity here. | 你这可是放弃绝佳机会啊 |
[14:25] | Being in on the ground floor of an exciting new… | 你明明有机会参与这个激动人心的… |
[14:30] | creative endeavour. | 创造性的奋斗历程 |
[14:34] | My roommates never pick up their clothes | 我的室友从来都是衣服乱丢 |
[14:36] | or make their bed, or ooh! Wash a dish. | 也不收拾床 也不洗碗 |
[14:38] | We have a cleaning lady, comes twice a week. | 我们有清洁工 一周来两次 |
[14:41] | I have to wait a half hour to get into the bathroom. | 我得等上半个小时才能用浴室 |
[14:43] | And when I get in there there’s never any hot water left. | 而且我进去的时候 热水通常都用光了 |
[14:45] | We shower together. | 我们一起洗澡 |
[14:46] | To conserve water. | 节约用水嘛 |
[14:49] | They play their music so loud, | 她们播放音乐超级大声 |
[14:51] | I can’t even hear myself think. | 我简直连脑子里的想法都听不见 |
[14:52] | – That sounds awful. – No, it’s wonderful. | -那也太可怕了 -不 那好极了 |
[14:57] | I’m glad to be living with Brian. | 我很高兴能跟布莱恩住一起 |
[15:01] | Don’t… don’t get too comfortable. | 别住得太舒适 过于习惯那里 |
[15:02] | You know how long that’ll last. | 你心里清楚那能持续多久 |
[15:06] | That’s what everybody says, but he’s changed. | 大家都这么说 但是他变了 |
[15:09] | Like today… | 比如今天 |
[15:11] | there was this really cute guy | 我们在超市遇到一个超级帅的男人 |
[15:12] | with a goatee and a leather jacket at the Shop ‘n Save. | 留着山羊胡 穿着皮夹克 |
[15:15] | Normally, he would’ve left me in the checkout line. | 通常来说 他会丢下我一个人去排队付款 |
[15:18] | This time, barely even looked. | 这一次 他看都没看一眼 |
[15:19] | Yeah, sounds like you were, though. | 好吧 听上去你倒是没少看 |
[15:22] | Here. | 这里 |
[15:24] | What do you expect? I’m at my sexual peak. | 你以为呢 我现在正是性欲旺盛的年纪 |
[15:27] | From here on in, it is all downhill. | 从现在开始 性欲只会越来越淡 |
[15:31] | – You want any more? – No. No. | -你还要抽吗 -不 不要了 |
[16:05] | I told you so. | 我就说吧 |
[16:08] | I tried to warn you. | 我试图提醒过你 |
[16:09] | Didn’t I try to warn him? | 我不是试图提醒过他吗 |
[16:11] | “You need something bigger,” I said. Didn’t I say that? | “你需要点更大更震撼的东西” 我说过这话吧 |
[16:13] | But you wouldn’t listen. | 但你就是不听 |
[16:16] | If I don’t come up with something quick, | 如果我不马上想点别的主意出来 |
[16:18] | I’m going to lose my condo, my car… | 我的公寓 车子全得赔进去 |
[16:20] | my ass. | 我整个人都完了 |
[16:22] | You’re not listening now. | 你根本就没在听 |
[16:24] | No one ever listens. I… might as well be the invisible man. | 从来没人听我的话 我…不如当个透明人算了 |
[16:27] | Or worse, worse… A mime. Mime. | 或者更糟 一个哑剧演员 |
[16:32] | They say you should, uh, | 他们说演讲的话 |
[16:33] | start a speech with a joke. | 应该用一个笑话来开场 |
[16:34] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[16:36] | How can you tell if a superhero is gay? | 如何判断一个超级英雄是不是同性恋 |
[16:38] | His boots match his purse. | 他的靴子和包[阴道]很搭 |
[16:42] | That’s funny. | 真好笑啊 |
[16:43] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[16:44] | It stinks. | 烂死了 |
[16:47] | Okay, is no one going to acknowledge my presence? | 好吧 你们真的都打算当我不存在吗 |
[16:50] | – Pass the jam. – Pass the cream. | -递一下果酱 -递一下奶油 |
[16:59] | He never listens. | 他从来不听别人说话 |
[17:01] | Okay, get ’em up, boys. | 好了 举起来[勃起] 小子们 |
[17:03] | Your coffee cups, that is. | 我是说 让你们把杯子举起来 |
[17:07] | Here you go, honey. | 给 亲爱的 |
[17:08] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[17:10] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:11] | Hey, Deb. | 嗨 黛比 |
[17:13] | Morning, Deb. | 早安 黛比 |
[17:16] | Flop two, sinker and some suds. | “蛋”两个 “圈”一个 “咖”一杯 |
[17:18] | Flop. Sinker. | 完”蛋” 退”圈” |
[17:20] | My life’s a breakfast combo. | 我的生活就是早餐组合 |
[17:21] | Two eggs, a doughnut and coffee for Mr. Wonderful. | 两个鸡蛋 一个甜甜圈 一杯咖啡 给美妙先生 |
[17:25] | Somebody got lucky last night, huh? | 看来某人昨晚走桃花运了哦 |
[17:29] | Homoeroticism in comic books. | 漫画中的同性爱 |
[17:31] | The male form has been worshipped in… | 男性躯体一直广受推崇 |
[17:34] | from Michelangelo to Captain Astro. | 从米开朗基罗到阿斯特罗队长皆如此 |
[17:37] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[17:37] | What am I doing? | 我又在做什么 |
[17:39] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[17:39] | Michael’s giving a lecture at… at Carnegie goddamn Mellon. | 迈克要去卡内基梅隆大学做演讲 |
[17:44] | That’s what he’s doing! | 他正在做准备呢 |
[17:48] | I’m impressed, Mikey. | 我深受震撼 小迈 |
[17:49] | Next you’ll be receiving your honorary doctorate. | 接下来你就要拿荣誉博士学位了 |
[17:53] | I don’t think so. | 我可不敢苟同 |
[17:55] | Especially since the closest I’ve ever come to higher education | 尤其是我和高等教育界最接近的一次 |
[17:57] | is when I fucked that, uh, textbook salesman from Cleveland. | 就是和一个克利夫兰的课本销售员上床 |
[18:01] | Well, according to my calculations, | 好吧 我刚估算了下 |
[18:03] | I’ve got just about enough money left for my funeral. | 我剩下的钱只够给自己办丧事了 |
[18:07] | Well, don’t ask me to deliver the eulogy. | 到时可别叫我给你念悼词 |
[18:09] | No one would listen. | 没人会听的 |
[18:13] | Deb? My breakfast? | 黛比 我的早餐呢 |
[18:16] | Working on it. | 正在做 |
[18:21] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 小阳光 |
[18:23] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要些什么吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:26] | Come to think of it… | 仔细一想 |
[18:28] | I’ll be late for class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[18:41] | Didn’t your mother teach you to cross on the green? | 你妈没教过你要等到绿灯的时候才能过马路吗 |
[18:45] | – What did he do now? – Nothing. | -他这次又怎么惹你了 -没什么 |
[18:48] | Cut the shit. I know that face. | 别胡扯了 你这表情我太熟了 |
[18:49] | That’s the “Brian Kinney just fucked me” face. | 这是”布莱恩·肯尼刚又搞惨了我”的表情 |
[18:52] | Yeah, except it wasn’t me he was fucking. | 好吧 但他”搞”的不是我 |
[18:54] | It was some other guy. | 是别的男人 |
[18:56] | I come home, he’s on the fucking couch. | 我一回家 就看见他在沙发上 |
[18:58] | Another hurricane off the coast of Florida, | 佛罗里达海岸又遭遇飓风袭击 |
[19:00] | another earthquake in Peru. | 秘鲁又发生地震了 |
[19:01] | So what else is new? | 这不是常见的事吗 |
[19:03] | I guess I just thought that now that we’re together… | 我只是以为 既然我们都在一起了 |
[19:05] | Things would be different. | 就和以前不一样了 |
[19:06] | Brian is never going to change. You know that. | 布莱恩是永远不会变的 你心里清楚这点 |
[19:09] | Then why am I there? | 那我为什么和他住一起 |
[19:11] | Well, may… maybe because you got bashed in the head | 也许因为 你头部受到重击 |
[19:14] | and he feels guilty. | 他对此很内疚 |
[19:18] | No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to sound like that. I.. | 不 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[19:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:31] | 8,000 down the drain. | 八千块 打水漂了 |
[19:33] | 9,000 down the drain. | 九千块 打水漂了 |
[19:36] | Stop fretting, Teddy. | 别苦恼了 泰迪 |
[19:39] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[19:40] | At this point in the story, I’m so desperate, | 到了这个时候 我真的是走投无路了 |
[19:42] | I actually stop what I’m doing, | 我竟然停下了手头的事 |
[19:43] | turn to you with a plaintive expression | 带着痛苦的表情看向你 |
[19:45] | and ask, “You do?” | 然后问 “真的吗” |
[19:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:49] | After you lose everything you have in the world, | 在你失去一切之后 |
[19:52] | you move in with Michael and me. | 你搬来跟迈克和我一起住 |
[19:55] | We have an inflatable mattress and a spare key. | 我们有张充气床 还有一把多余的钥匙 |
[20:00] | 10,000 down the drain. | 一万 打水漂了 |
[20:02] | 11,000 down the drain… | 1.1万 打水漂了 |
[20:06] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:07] | I have another idea. | 我想到另外一个主意 |
[20:08] | Does it involve begging at an off-ramp | 是在路口乞讨 |
[20:11] | or sleeping in a cardboard box? | 还是睡在纸箱里 |
[20:13] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[20:14] | Actually, it involves… | 事实上 是去找… |
[20:18] | Zack O’tool. | 巨炮扎克 |
[20:22] | Uh, remember how I told you you needed something bigger? | 记得我说过你需要点更大更震撼的东西吗 |
[20:25] | Maybe now you’ll listen. | 或许现在你能听进去了 |
[20:30] | Excuse me, boys. | 借过 各位 |
[20:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[20:34] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[20:35] | So, good to see you again. | 很高兴再次遇见你 |
[20:39] | Did you really expect a porn star of his magnitude to remember you? | 你真指望他这样的男优”巨”星能记得你吗 |
[20:43] | Well, maybe he’ll remember this. | 或许他会记得这个 |
[20:54] | Oh, yeah. You’re the guy that was supposed to blow me. | 我想起来了 你就是那个本该给我口交的人 |
[20:58] | Yeah, and I’m the guy who paid you to do it. | 没错 我是那个付钱请你这么做的人 |
[21:00] | To what, uh… w-what brings you to town? | 那个 什么风把你吹来了 |
[21:03] | Working on my new film. | 拍我的新片 |
[21:06] | It’s a football epic. | 橄榄球题材的大片 |
[21:08] | “Backsides in motion”. Check it out. | 《翘臀冲冲冲》 记得去看 |
[21:12] | I-I love… anything with shoulder pads. | 我超爱 一切与垫肩有关的东西 |
[21:16] | – So… – I gotta go. | -话说… -我得走了 |
[21:33] | Didn’t I tell you it’s even bigger in person? | 我就跟你说 他真人的尺寸更大吧 |
[21:36] | It’s huge! | 巨大 |
[21:38] | It’s gargantuan. | 庞大 |
[21:41] | It’s just what you need. | 那就是你需要的东西 |
[21:43] | What I need. | 也是我需要的 |
[21:45] | What everybody needs. | 是每个人都需要的 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:52] | Uh, say, Zack… | 话说 扎克 |
[21:54] | Hey, Zack. | 你好 扎克 |
[21:55] | Now what? | 又有什么事 |
[21:57] | Well, my, um… m-my friend has this live, uh, website… | 我朋友有个在线直播的 网站 |
[21:59] | Not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[22:01] | Uh, well, s-since you have, you know, a legion of, uh, of fans… | 既然你有 那个 一大批粉丝 |
[22:05] | Not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[22:07] | What better way to plug your new picture? | 有什么能比这个更好地宣传你的新片呢 |
[22:11] | Whacking off on the web is for amateurs, boys. | 只有业余人士才会表演在线手淫 |
[22:14] | We’ll give you 1,000 bucks, uh, | 我们可以付你一千美元 |
[22:15] | a limousine, uh, champagne, and, um… | 提供豪华轿车 一瓶香槟 还有 |
[22:18] | your own personal fluffer. | 以及你的私人”口交师” |
[22:20] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:22] | That’ll cost me a fortune! | 那会花掉我一大笔钱的 |
[22:23] | Would you rather lose one? | 你宁愿损失一大笔钱吗 |
[22:29] | So, Zack, | 那么 扎克 |
[22:30] | how about sharing your member… with our members? | 将你的”粉嫩大器”分享给我们的粉丝 如何 |
[22:39] | Sexy, perfect body. | 性感完美的身材 |
[22:41] | Aloof, desirable, yet unattainable. | 冷艳 令人向往 却又得不到 |
[22:43] | Okay, that’s enough about me. | 够了 不用那么夸我了 |
[22:46] | I was referring to the “Silver Surfer”. | 我说的是”银影侠” |
[22:48] | This speech is for shit. | 演讲真是太荒唐了 |
[22:49] | Well, why’d you agree? | 你为什么同意呢 |
[22:51] | The professor’s really cute. | 那个教授实在太帅了 |
[22:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:55] | You can put that idea right out of your mind, mister. | 你给我赶快断了那个念头 先生 |
[22:58] | I saw him first. | 我先遇见他的 |
[22:59] | Besides, you’re living with someone. | 再说 你已经和某人同居了 |
[23:00] | – He’s living with me. – Whatever. | -是他和我住在一起 -随便吧 |
[23:02] | Either way, you’re all comfy and cozy. | 反正你们过得很滋润 |
[23:04] | Except when you’re fucking other guys. | 除了你操别人的时候 |
[23:06] | Who I fuck is none of your business. | 我操谁和你无关 |
[23:08] | Or his. | 也与他无关 |
[23:14] | Now get out. | 滚下车吧 |
[23:14] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你脑子有毛病吗 |
[23:16] | This is it. | 你到了 |
[23:23] | This is a really dumb idea. | 这主意太蠢了 |
[23:24] | Come on, let’s get outta here. | 算了 我们还是走吧 |
[23:26] | Don’t be pathetic. You made a commitment | 别这么可悲 你既然承诺了 |
[23:27] | now you’re going to go through with it. | 现在就得去履行 |
[23:28] | Yeah, a lot you know about making commitments. | 是啊 你还真懂”承诺”二字的含义呢 |
[23:30] | Which is why I never do. | 所以我从不许下承诺 |
[23:33] | What if I make a fool out of myself? | 我要是出洋相怎么办 |
[23:35] | Who gives a shit? It’s fucking college. | 谁在乎啊 这他妈是在大学 |
[23:38] | Now, go show the frat boys | 好了 让那些兄弟会的人看看 |
[23:40] | what the real men are made of | 什么才叫真正的男人 |
[23:41] | and get me some phone numbers while you’re at it. | 顺便给我弄几个帅哥的联系方式回来 |
[23:48] | Bye! | 再见 |
[24:11] | “Homoerotic themes and imagery as depicted in the graphic novel.” | “绘画小说中描绘的同性爱主题及意象” |
[24:15] | You mean comic book. | 你是说漫画书 |
[24:17] | I can just see the big essay question on the final. | 我可以想象期末考试论文的题目是什么了 |
[24:19] | “Compare and contrast Michel Foucault with Batman and Robin.” | “请对比米歇尔·福柯和蝙蝠侠以及罗宾的异同点” |
[24:24] | How can you compare homoerotic themes and imagery in comic books with… | 怎么能将漫画里的同性爱主题和意象与… |
[24:29] | Gide and Genet? | 纪德和吉尼特进行比较 |
[24:30] | Proust or Wilde. | 或者和普鲁斯特 王尔德进行比较 |
[24:32] | Baldwin or Williams. | 抑或是鲍德温或威廉姆斯 |
[24:34] | So who’s giving this lecture anyway? | 这次的演讲者是谁啊 |
[24:35] | Spiderman? | 蜘蛛侠吗 |
[24:37] | Uh, it says some guy who runs a comic book store. | 听说是个漫画书店的老板 |
[24:40] | He should be a real brain trust. | 他肯定是足智多谋了 |
[25:07] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:09] | Sexy. Timeless. | 性感 超越时代 |
[25:10] | Easy to wriggle out of once the guests are gone. | 客人走了之后很容易脱掉 |
[25:13] | Do you want us to wear wedding dresses? | 你希望我们穿婚纱啊 |
[25:15] | Well, what else? | 不然穿什么 |
[25:17] | Well, we could wear strap-ons. | 我们可以只穿情趣短裤 |
[25:19] | Get married on Ted’s website. | 然后在泰德的网站上结婚 |
[25:21] | I don’t think that’s funny. | 我觉得这一点都不好笑 |
[25:25] | How could a nice and intelligent person do something like that? | 一个正直又聪明的人怎么会干那种事 |
[25:30] | Come on, let’s go through some magazines together. | 来吧 我们一起看些杂志图做参考 |
[25:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么去 |
[25:44] | After I came out, | 我出柜之后 |
[25:47] | back when I was in college, | 就是我还上大学那会 |
[25:49] | my dad cut me off. So… | 我爸和我断绝关系了 所以… |
[25:52] | He told me he never wanted to see me again. | 他说他永远都不想再见到我 |
[25:55] | Well, I figured I had to find a way to support myself. | 我意识到我得想办法养活自己 |
[25:58] | And, well, you know how Jewish parents are. | 你也知道犹太家长是什么样的 |
[26:00] | “Never” turned out to be three and a half weeks. | 他们说的”永远” 不过是三个星期而已 |
[26:04] | By then I’d made enough | 那段时间我赚的钱 |
[26:05] | to pay for that year’s tuition and the next. | 足够支付那两年的学费了 |
[26:14] | It’s not exactly “Modern Bride”. | 这并不是《摩登新娘》 |
[26:30] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[26:42] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[26:46] | Oh, my god, Mel. | 我的天呐 茉儿 |
[26:58] | 503 people have already logged on to see Zack o’tool. | 已经有503个人登陆了 就为了看巨炮扎克 |
[27:03] | Is that good? | 那算很好吗 |
[27:06] | Do the math. | 你自己算一算 |
[27:07] | $29.95 times 500 is $15,000. | 29.95美金乘以500约等于15000块 |
[27:13] | Ja, das ist very, very good. | 没错 这算是很好的成绩了 |
[27:17] | And all just to see Zack whack. | 都是为了看扎克手淫 |
[27:21] | When’s he getting here? | 他什么时候过来 |
[27:22] | Any minute now. | 随时都有可能 |
[27:25] | You know, Teddy, I’m, uh, | 泰迪 我… |
[27:27] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[27:29] | You took your dream, grabbed it by the balls | 你追寻自己的梦想 抓紧它的命根子 |
[27:32] | shaved ’em and, uh… | 剃光上面的毛 然后… |
[27:34] | and made it come true. | 让梦想成真 |
[27:37] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[27:40] | Jerkatwork.net. See Zack O’tool live. | 上「性福工作网」 看巨炮扎克直播 |
[27:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:45] | Hello. Hello? Tad? | 喂 是塔德吗 |
[27:48] | No, this is Ted. | 不 我是泰德 |
[27:49] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[27:50] | Yeah. Yeah. Uh, I’m here on set. | 是我 我现在在片场 |
[27:52] | We’re running a little… | 我们进度有点… |
[27:54] | behind. | 落”后” |
[27:55] | W-what do you mean “a little behind”? | 什么叫”有点落后” |
[27:57] | I’m about to do my big scene | 我要拍一个大场面 |
[27:59] | where I ream the team for fumbling their balls. | 我会”惩罚”整个队伍 因为他们漏球了 |
[28:03] | I mean, w-we can start a little later. But… | 我们可以晚点开始 但是 |
[28:05] | – Zack, we’re ready. – Uh, the director’s calling. | -扎克 准备好了 -导演叫我了 |
[28:07] | Uh, we got a big wide shot… | 我们是大广角画面[狂射]… |
[28:08] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[28:09] | Can you let Tad know I can’t make it? Thanks. | 能转告塔德我去不了了吗 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Zack, no. Wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up… | 扎克 别挂 等等 |
[28:15] | My boys. | 小子们 |
[28:16] | He’s gotta be able to take it off… | 他可以脱掉那个… |
[28:22] | Teddy, what is it? | 泰迪 怎么了 |
[28:24] | I’ve got 503 horny cyber-geeks | 现在有503个饥渴的宅男网民 |
[28:26] | waiting to see Zack O’tool jacking the beanstalk. | 正等着看巨炮扎克手淫 |
[28:29] | Only he’s not coming. | 他却不来了[射精] |
[28:33] | At least not here. | 至少不会在这里射 |
[28:38] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:39] | Well, m-my offer still stands. | 我的提议依然有效 |
[28:41] | The inflato-bed and the spare key are yours. | 你还是可以使用充气床和备用钥匙的 |
[28:50] | Get on the bed. | 上床 |
[28:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:53] | I said, “Get on the bed”. | 我叫你上床去 |
[28:56] | What for? | 干什么 |
[28:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:59] | The show must go on. | 演出必须继续 |
[29:01] | Ted, are you crazy? | 泰德 你疯了吗 |
[29:03] | You like jerking off, don’t you? | 你喜欢手淫 不是吗 |
[29:05] | I mean, you’d do it anyway. | 你反正也是要手淫的 |
[29:06] | Yes, but not in front of hundreds of people. | 是没错 但不会在几百人面前表演 |
[29:10] | Besides, they’re signing on to see Zack O’tool. | 再说了 他们上你的网站是为了看巨炮扎克 |
[29:13] | – Not me. Okay? – Doesn’t matter. | -不是看我 好吗 -无所谓了 |
[29:15] | At this point a dick’s a dick. | 到了这个时候 是根屌都行 |
[29:17] | And you’re the only dick I’ve got. | 除了我 你的屌是在场的唯一一根了 |
[29:19] | Now here. | 接着 |
[29:22] | Y-you know, I-I’m sorry, Teddy. | 不好意思 泰迪 |
[29:25] | Every friendship, even one as deep and as close as ours | 每段友谊 即使是我们这种挚交 |
[29:28] | has its limitations. | 都是有底线的 |
[29:29] | I’ll pay you what I’m paying O’tool. | 我付巨炮扎克多少钱 就付你多少 |
[29:31] | Then again, if you can’t do a friend a favour… | 话说回来 如果你连朋友都不帮… |
[30:13] | Stop. | 停 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:17] | You got something better to do? | 你还有更美好的事要做吗 |
[30:18] | Homework. | 作业 |
[30:22] | We’re in deep-shit trouble. | 我们之间出大问题了 |
[30:38] | You’re not still upset about the zucchini man, are you? | 你不会还因为那个西葫芦男在生气吧 |
[30:42] | I don’t even remember it or him. | 我都忘了西葫芦或者他了 |
[30:44] | It… it was nothing. | 我跟他之间根本不算什么 |
[30:45] | I know. You’re just you being you. | 我明白 那只是你的一贯作风而已 |
[30:49] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[30:52] | I don’t expect you to change. | 我没指望你会改变 |
[30:53] | In fact, I don’t even want you to. | 事实上 我也不希望你改变 |
[30:55] | Then what? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[30:58] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[31:02] | One night your mommy and daddy wanted to make a baby… | 有天晚上你父母想生个孩子 |
[31:05] | Brian. You know what I mean. | 布莱恩 你明白我的意思 |
[31:09] | Is it just ’cause you feel guilty about what happened? | 只是因为那件事让你感到内疚吗 |
[31:18] | Answer me. Answer me. | 回答我 回答我 |
[31:22] | If I hadn’t gotten bashed in the head, would I even be here? | 如果我不是头部被袭击 我还会在这里吗 |
[32:00] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[32:01] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[32:05] | I was, uh… I was trying to catch you. | 我 一直在找你 |
[32:08] | Well, you caught me. | 你找到了 |
[32:09] | Yeah, the class waited for you. You never showed. | 是啊 整个班都等了你很久 你一直没出现 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Things got really busy. I-I should’ve called. | 是啊 事情太多 我应该打个电话说一声的 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:18] | Well, I’d like to reschedule. | 我可以重新安排时间 |
[32:19] | And, uh, how’s Thursday? | 星期四怎么样 |
[32:22] | Well, with starting a new business and all, um, | 漫画店刚刚开张 |
[32:24] | I-I don’t think I’ll have the time. | 我可能没有时间 |
[32:27] | Yeah, um… you know, I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[32:31] | It was an imposition in the first place. | 一开始就是我强迫你 |
[32:33] | W-wait. Wait. Look. | 等等 等一下 听我说 |
[32:35] | Look, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[32:37] | I’m no Brainiac. | 我不是布莱尼亚克[才智非凡] |
[32:38] | Well, wait, um… | 等等 我想想 |
[32:40] | One of Superman’s arch-villains. | 那是超人的对手之一 |
[32:43] | Am I right? See? | 我说得对吗 瞧吧 |
[32:44] | I-I’m learning. | 我在学习 |
[32:47] | – I’m impressed. – Okay. | -我很佩服 -好吧 |
[32:50] | But, me talking to a bunch of college students | 不过 让我在一群大学生面前 |
[32:53] | pretending that I know something is bullshit. | 假装我有渊博的知识 那也太扯淡了 |
[32:55] | Why is that bullshit, Michael? | 为什么那很扯淡 迈克 |
[32:56] | Because “The Justice League of America” | 因为「美国正义联盟」 |
[32:58] | isn’t exactly Proust or Foucault | 不是普鲁斯特或福柯的作品 |
[33:01] | or… whoever the fuck they are. | 或者…鬼知道他们是谁 |
[33:03] | C-can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说几句实话吗 |
[33:05] | What you know is just as valuable. | 你的知识跟那些一样有价值 |
[33:09] | You have this… | 你掌握着… |
[33:11] | You have this incredible knowledge of gay semiotics | 你掌握着关于同性符号学的丰富知识 |
[33:13] | you don’t even realize. | 但你甚至都没意识到 |
[33:15] | Gay what? | 同性什么 |
[33:16] | Never mind, it does not matter. | 别管了 那不重要 |
[33:17] | The point is, you have this… | 重要的是 你有… |
[33:21] | Passion? | 激情吗 |
[33:23] | You radiate it. | 从你身上散发出来 |
[33:26] | It’s… it’s like “The Flame”. | 就像火焰一样 |
[33:32] | Must be why I’m… feeling a little hot. | 难怪我觉得有些热了 |
[33:41] | No-no-no. They’re bailing fast. | 不 不要 他们迅速下线了 |
[33:43] | Well, what did you expect? They signed up to see Zack O’tool | 不然呢 他们是来看巨炮扎克的 |
[33:45] | and instead they get me. | 结果看到的却是我 |
[33:47] | I mean, I-I’ll be… I’ll be screaming in ecstasy, | 我是说 我倒是会爽得叫出来 |
[33:49] | they’ll be screaming for their money back. | 但他们也会叫嚷着退钱 |
[33:50] | And I’m going to have to give it to them | 如果你不开始的话 |
[33:52] | unless you start doing something. | 我就真得退他们钱了 |
[33:59] | Take something off! | 脱衣服 |
[34:06] | Better. | 好点了 |
[34:09] | Take off your goddamn pants! | 脱裤子 |
[34:11] | All right. | 好 |
[34:18] | Careful. | 小心 |
[34:32] | Now your undies! | 现在脱内裤 |
[34:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:44] | Right. | 好 |
[34:45] | 180 and holding. | 保持在180人了 |
[34:47] | All right, I think we’ve stopped the bleeding. | 我们不会大出血了 |
[34:49] | W-what do I do now? | 我现在该做什么 |
[34:51] | What do you mean, what do you do? | 什么叫你该做什么 |
[34:53] | You grab your pud and you pull! | 抓住你的鸡巴开始扯 |
[34:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | It’s starting to go up. | 人数开始朝上升了 |
[35:09] | So am I. | 我也”朝上举起”了 |
[35:18] | Holy shit! | 操 |
[35:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:23] | You’re bigger than O’tool. | 你比巨炮扎克还大 |
[35:25] | Our subscribers think so, too. | 我们的用户也这么想 |
[35:27] | Okay, k-keep… keep stroking. | 好了 继续打 |
[35:30] | I-I always told you I was a… | 我总是跟你说 我… |
[35:33] | grower, not a sh… shower. | 看起来不大 但勃起后超大 |
[35:39] | W-when do you want me to shoot? | 你想让我什么时候射 |
[35:43] | Not yet. | 时候未到 |
[35:48] | H-how much longer? | 还要多久 |
[35:52] | Now! Now-now-now-now! Go-go-go-go! | 现在 快射 |
[35:54] | Shoot! Shoot! | 射 射 |
[36:08] | Emmett, that’s amazing! | 艾美特 太棒了 |
[36:10] | That is amazing! | 太棒了 |
[36:12] | Emmett, oh my god. | 艾美特 天啊 |
[36:16] | No one is ever going to know that you used the jizzball. | 没人会知道你用了喷射球 |
[36:19] | What jizzball? | 什么喷射球 |
[36:25] | The male figure has been worshipped | 男性躯体一直广受推崇 |
[36:27] | from Michelangelo’s “David” | 从米开朗基罗的作品大卫 |
[36:29] | all the way to “Captain Astro”. | 到阿斯特罗队长都是这样 |
[36:33] | Um, the strength and musculature… | 力量与肌肉… |
[36:40] | of the… | 那个… |
[36:43] | of the, uh… | 那个… |
[36:55] | I’m sorry, you know what, um… | 对不起 算了 说实话吧 |
[36:58] | I haven’t a clue what “Homoeroticism in literature” means. | 我完全不懂”文学中的同性爱”是什么意思 |
[37:01] | I just know that “The Flash” looks good in tights. | 我只知道闪电侠穿紧身衣很好看 |
[37:07] | You see, I-I started reading “The Flash” | 我从小就开始看《闪电侠》 |
[37:09] | and “Superman” and “Captain America” when I was just a kid. | 《超人》和《美国队长》 |
[37:13] | Um, at first because it was fun, you know, | 开始是觉得有趣 |
[37:15] | I liked the stories and I liked the pictures | 故事和图片我都很喜欢 |
[37:17] | and it was a great escape from all the shit that… | 它们能帮我脱离恶心的屁事… |
[37:20] | Um, sorry; the stuff that was bugging me. | 抱歉 是困扰我的现实生活 |
[37:24] | And, uh, my mom didn’t want me to read them. | 我妈不喜欢我看这些漫画书 |
[37:28] | But, later on when I realized that… | 但是 后来当我发现 |
[37:33] | later on when I realized that I was gay, | 后来我发现自己是同性恋 |
[37:35] | um, I read them for a different reason. | 我再看这些漫画就有了不同的意图 |
[37:38] | Because in ways that maybe nobody intended, | 在很多方面 或许只是单纯的巧合 |
[37:41] | these superheroes were a lot like me. | 这些超级英雄和我很像 |
[37:43] | You know, at work they’re meek and… | 上班的时候 他们逆来顺受 |
[37:45] | they’re un-appreciated, and… | 没人欣赏他们 而且… |
[37:47] | they’re the guys, uh, that never get laid. | 他们是那种 没人愿意跟他们上床的男人 |
[37:50] | And, uh, um… | 而且… |
[37:52] | When they’re around other people, they… | 当他们和别人相处的时候 他们… |
[37:55] | they can’t let anyone get too close | 他们不能让别人靠得太近 |
[37:56] | for fear that their true identities would be discovered. | 因为他们害怕自己的真实身份会被发现 |
[38:00] | Yet with all the… the villains and the monsters | 然而那些反派 那些怪物 |
[38:03] | and the evil forces that are trying to destroy them, | 那些恶势力 他们都想摧毁超级英雄 |
[38:05] | somehow they survive. | 可他们总有办法活下来 |
[38:07] | Um, even the one thing that can kill Superman, | 就算是面对那个唯一可以杀死超人的东西 |
[38:10] | the one thing to which he has no immunity, | 他唯一不具备抵抗力的东西 |
[38:12] | Kryptonite, | 氪石 |
[38:13] | ultimately you know that he’ll survive that | 你心里也知道 他最终肯定能渡过难关 |
[38:15] | and he’ll go on to save the world. | 他会继续拯救世界 |
[38:18] | I believe the same about us. | 我相信我们也能做到 |
[38:22] | That’s what the comics have shown me. | 这就是我从这些漫画中学到的东西 |
[38:26] | That despite everything… | 无论如何 |
[38:30] | we’ll survive. | 我们都会熬过去 |
[38:32] | And we’ll win. | 我们会胜利 |
[38:37] | Um, but, uh… | 不过 |
[38:39] | back to the guys in the tights. | 说回这些穿紧身衣的家伙 |
[38:54] | Sunshine, what are you doing here? | 小阳光 你怎么来了 |
[38:56] | You haven’t rented out my old room yet, have you? | 你还没把我之前的房间租出去吧 |
[38:59] | No. | 没有 |
[39:01] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[39:08] | Hasn’t the kid been through enough | 难道这孩子经历的苦难还不够多吗 |
[39:09] | without you causing him more pain? | 你非得再增加他的痛苦吗 |
[39:11] | Stay out of it. | 别管这事 |
[39:12] | The fuck I will! | 我他妈能不管吗 |
[39:14] | I care about him. | 我关心的是他 |
[39:15] | – All you care about is… – Getting my dick sucked. | -但你关心的却是… -性福快乐 |
[39:17] | I think that’s been firmly established. | 我相信这点是早就确定无疑的了 |
[39:19] | Now, can we move on from there? | 能别再谈这个了吗 |
[39:25] | – Look, all I want is to… – Interfere? | -听着 我只不过是想… -干涉吗 |
[39:28] | You can call it whatever the fuck you want. | 你他妈想怎么说都可以 |
[39:32] | I don’t want Justin hurt. | 我不希望贾斯汀受伤 |
[39:33] | Well, that’s life, isn’t it? | 人生如此 不是吗 |
[39:36] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[39:44] | You think you got everybody fooled, don’t you? | 你觉得你能骗过所有人 是吧 |
[39:47] | Well not me, honey. | 你骗不了我的 亲爱的 |
[39:49] | I’ve known you too long | 我认识你太久了 |
[39:52] | and regrettably, too well. | 遗憾的是 也太了解你了 |
[39:57] | And no matter how hard you try to deny it, | 不管你多么极力地想要否认这点 |
[40:00] | I can tell you care as much about him as he cares about you. | 我知道你在乎他就跟他在乎你一样深 |
[40:05] | Only you haven’t got the big, hairy cojones to say it. | 只是你没种说出来罢了 |
[40:08] | Oh, well, maybe I could borrow yours. | 或许我可以借用你的”种” |
[40:13] | Whatever it takes. | 怎样都行 |
[40:16] | To admit that you love him. | 只要你能承认你爱他 |
[40:19] | And I know that you do. | 我知道你爱他 |
[40:22] | Despite all your efforts to never let another heart touch yours. | 尽管你一直在努力不让自己为谁动心 |
[40:27] | And that’s assuming, of course, you have one. | 当然 这个前提是你真的有心 |
[40:31] | That little, persistent kid | 那个缠着你不放的小孩 |
[40:33] | has somehow gotten in under the wire. | 不知怎么地 成功让你动心了 |
[40:37] | And that’s what’s happened, huh? | 事实就是这样 不是吗 |
[40:40] | Admit the truth. | 承认事实吧 |
[40:47] | You love him, don’t you? | 你爱他 对不对 |
[41:00] | I thought so. | 我就觉得是嘛 |
[41:03] | Then tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[41:04] | Tell him what you could never say to Michael. | 把你无法对迈克说的那些话 说给他听 |
[41:14] | Hey, enough browsing. Let me get you a drink. | 好了 别物色猎物了 我请你喝一杯 |
[41:15] | You’ve had a hard day’s work. | 你今天工作得够辛苦的 |
[41:18] | Hey, come by, check us out. Jerkatwork.Net. | 嗨 抽空来看看 性福工作网站 |
[41:21] | Hi. Jerkatwork.Net. Come by, check us out. | 你好 性福工作网站 抽空来看看 |
[41:24] | Come by. | 有空上这个网站 |
[41:27] | Was, um… | 那个… |
[41:29] | was that incredibly cute guy cruising me? | 那个大帅哥是在打量我吗 |
[41:32] | Not just cruising, | 何止是打量 |
[41:34] | he’s in maximum overdrive. | 他就差飞速冲向你了 |
[41:37] | Excuse me, but was that you today on the website? | 打扰一下 今天网站上那个人是你吗 |
[41:39] | Uh, why yes, it was. | 没错 是他 |
[41:41] | And come back and see us at Jerkatwork.Net again real soon. | 记得再上「性福工作网」观看哦 |
[41:44] | Your performance was really inspiring. | 你的表演实在太激励人心了 |
[41:47] | Do you mind signing this for me? | 介意给我签个名吗 |
[41:55] | ‘kay. | 好啊 |
[41:59] | “To Christopher.” | 献给克里斯托弗 |
[42:02] | “To… | 献给 |
[42:05] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[42:08] | Thanks for being… | 谢谢你作为… |
[42:11] | such… a big fan. | 我的 “大”粉丝 |
[42:16] | I hope… | 我希望 |
[42:19] | I can… live up… to… it. | 我可以 不负期望 |
[42:27] | All my best… | 爱你 |
[42:31] | love… and luck, | 祝你好运 |
[42:36] | Emmett… Honeycutt.” | 艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[42:44] | Wow, thanks. | 太棒了 谢啦 |
[42:50] | My little star! | 我的小明星 |
[42:54] | You know, we’re going to have to get you a porn name. | 我们得给你想个艺名了 |
[42:57] | What’s wrong with Emmett Honeycutt? | 艾美特·哈尼卡特这名字有什么不好吗 |
[42:59] | No-no-no-no. No. Porn lore has it, | 不不不 色情片行业的传统是 |
[43:01] | you’re supposed to take the name of your childhood pet | 你要用你小时候宠物的名字 |
[43:04] | and add the name of the street you grew up on. | 加上你从小长大的那条街的名字 |
[43:08] | Well, back in Hazelhurst, we had a lot of pets. | 在哈泽赫斯的时候 我们家养过很多宠物 |
[43:11] | Oh, but, um, my favourite was this little mutt | 我最爱的是一只小狗狗 |
[43:15] | named Fetch. | 他叫费奇 |
[43:17] | And the street? | 街道的名字呢 |
[43:17] | We lived at the corner of Mason and Dixon. | 我们住在梅森街和迪克逊街的转角处 |
[43:22] | Fetch Dixon. | 费奇·迪克逊 |
[43:24] | A star is… porn. | 一个艳星的诞生 |
[43:24] | 典出经典影片 《一个明星的诞生》 | |
[43:28] | Fetch Dixon. | 费奇·迪克逊 |
[44:50] | I thought you didn’t like porn. | 我以为你不喜欢色情材料呢 |
[44:55] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[44:58] | I don’t. | 我是不喜欢 |
[45:03] | And I like even less thinking about all those strange men | 只要一想到那些奇怪的男人 |
[45:06] | and probably even a few women looking at you. | 甚至还有一些女人在看你 我就更不喜欢了 |
[45:10] | It was a long time ago before I knew you. | 那是很久前的事了 在我认识你之前 |
[45:12] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你以前为什么不告诉我 |
[45:14] | It’s not something I really wanted to boast about. | 那可不是什么值得吹嘘的事啊 |
[45:17] | I-I practically forgot about it until now. | 在这之前 我都快忘了 |
[45:20] | I don’t like us having any secrets. | 我不喜欢我们之间有秘密 |
[45:23] | There aren’t any more, are there? | 没有别的秘密了吧 |
[45:30] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[45:34] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[45:36] | Well, there was that time… | 有一次… |
[45:37] | that I was a hooker in Alaska. | 我在阿拉斯加当过妓女 |
[45:41] | But that was only a summer job. | 不过只是暑期工作而已 |
[46:07] | I used to have a pretty hot bod. | 我以前身材可是很火辣的 |
[46:09] | You still do. | 你现在也是啊 |
[46:13] | Why settle for a magazine when you can have the real thing? | 真人都在你面前了 何必靠杂志意淫呢 |
[46:48] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[46:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[46:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[46:57] | The reason I took you in | 我收留你 |
[46:58] | was because you took a bat to the head. | 是因为你头部受伤了 |
[47:02] | But it’s not the reason I want you to stay. | 但那并不是我希望你留下来的理由 |
[47:07] | But… | 但是 |
[47:08] | don’t get the idea that we’re some married couple, | 别以为我们是什么已婚夫妇之类的 |
[47:10] | because we’re not. | 因为我们不是 |
[47:12] | We’re not like fucking straight people. | 我们和那些异性恋不一样 |
[47:16] | We’re not like your parents, | 我们和你的父母不一样 |
[47:17] | and we’re not a pair of dykes | 我们跟那对穿着同样的婚纱 |
[47:19] | marching down the aisle in matching Vera Wangs. | 在教堂举办婚礼的拉拉 也不一样 |
[47:24] | We’re queers. And if we’re together, | 我们是同性恋 如果我们真的在一起了 |
[47:25] | it’s because we want to be, | 那也是因为我们想在一起 |
[47:26] | not because there’s locks on our doors. | 不是因为有人把我们锁在一起 |
[47:29] | So, if I’m out late, just assume I’m doing | 如果我深夜未归 你只要想着 |
[47:31] | exactly what I want to be doing: I’m fucking. | 我是在做我想做的事 我在操人 |
[47:35] | And… when I come home, | 然后 当我回到家里 |
[47:37] | I’ll also be doing… | 我同样会做 |
[47:39] | exactly what I want to do: | 我想做的事 |
[47:42] | Coming home to you. | 就是回到家 回到你身边 |
[47:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:48] | I want some things too. | 我也有条件 |
[47:51] | You can fuck whoever you want, | 你想操谁都可以 |
[47:53] | as long as it’s not twice. | 但是同一个人只能操一次 |
[47:55] | Same for me. | 我也是 |
[47:58] | And no names or numbers exchanged. | 而且不能交换姓名和电话号码 |
[48:05] | And no matter where you are, | 而且不管你在哪里 |
[48:06] | no matter what you’re doing, | 不管你在做什么 |
[48:08] | you always come home. | 你永远都要回家来 |
[48:12] | By two. | 2点前回 |
[48:14] | Four. | 4点 |
[48:15] | Three. | 3点 |
[48:17] | One more thing. | 另外还有件事 |
[48:19] | You don’t kiss anyone else on the mouth | 你不准和任何人接吻 |
[48:21] | but me. | 除了我 |
[48:48] | Here you go. | 给 |
[48:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:52] | Oh, got something else for you here. | 我还有样东西要给你 |
[48:56] | “RU12” “R-u-1-2”. | |
[48:58] | R-u-1-2? Oh, I get it. | 「你也是吗」 我懂了 |
[49:00] | Y-you wrote this? You wrote a book? | 是你写的吗 你写了本书啊 |
[49:02] | Yes, yes. It’s my first and, uh, | 是的 这是我的第一本小说 |
[49:05] | so far, only novel. | 也是目前唯一的一本 |
[49:07] | The “Cleveland Plain Dealer” called it | 克里夫兰的《老实人报》评价它是 |
[49:08] | “A noble effort from a fresh new voice”. | “来自新声音的伟大努力” |
[49:12] | It was on the remainders table a week later. | 一周后这书就放到清仓甩货的架子上了 |
[49:16] | I’ve never met anybody who’s written a book before. | 我还没遇到过作家呢 |
[49:20] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[49:27] | “To Michael. | “献给迈克 |
[49:28] | Beneath whose mild-mannered appearance | 在那温和的外表下 |
[49:30] | beats the heart of a superhero.” | 跳动着一颗超级英雄的心” |
[49:33] | Ben… | 本 |
[49:41] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[49:51] | No words required. | 什么都不必说 |
[49:57] | How about this? | 那这样如何 |
[50:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:34] | Wait, hey, hey. I said wait. I said wait. | 等等 我叫你等等 我叫你等等 |
[50:37] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[50:40] | What for? | 为什么啊 |
[50:43] | I-I just wanted you to know that, uh… | 我希望你知道 |
[50:47] | I’m HIV positive. | 我是HIV阳性患者 |