时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | He’s too hot to be a coaster. | 他这么性感 可不能当茶杯垫 |
[01:28] | That’s the magic of ecstasy. Everybody looks good. | 那正是摇头丸的神奇之处 你看谁都觉得顺眼 |
[01:30] | Good? He’s practically a superhero. | 顺眼而已吗 他简直就是超级英雄 |
[01:31] | All he needs is a spandex body suit, | 他只需要一件紧身衣 |
[01:33] | and he’s ready to save the universe. | 就能去拯救世界了 |
[01:35] | There. How’s that? | 加上了 怎么样 |
[01:36] | Now he just needs an insignia on his chest. | 现在他只缺一个胸前的徽章了 |
[01:39] | A lightning bolt? | 一道闪电怎么样 |
[01:41] | Uh, an atom? | 一个原子呢 |
[01:42] | An “E”. | 一个E[摇头丸] |
[01:46] | “E” “E”! | |
[01:47] | And a mask, of course. | 当然还要一副面具 |
[01:48] | Of course! | 必须的 |
[01:50] | And a cape? | 要斗篷吗 |
[01:51] | Capes are so last century. | 斗篷已经过时了 |
[01:53] | But he does need a superpower. | 但是他的确需要一种超能力 |
[01:54] | He wouldn’t be a superhero without one. | 超级英雄必须有超能力 |
[01:56] | How about paralyzing beams | 麻痹光束怎么样 |
[01:58] | that radiate from his dark, smoldering bedroom eyes? | 由他深邃 压抑而又性感的眼睛中发出 |
[02:00] | Oh, better yet, the de-materializer rays that shoot from | 我有个更好的想法 可以设定成消融光束 |
[02:04] | the the mega-blaster he keeps concealed in his super-shorts. | 由他藏在超短裤里的大炮发出 |
[02:10] | What are you girls all giggly about? | 两位姑娘们傻笑什么呢 |
[02:13] | Okay. No more drugs for you. | 够了 不能再让你嗑药了 |
[02:16] | Then how about another round of drinks, on me? | 大家再喝一杯怎么样 我请客 |
[02:17] | What’s the occasion, your one billionth rejection? | 为了庆祝你第十亿次被拒绝吗 |
[02:20] | Better. | 比这更好 |
[02:21] | The nominations for the gay porn awards were just announced. | 同志色情片奖刚刚公布了提名名单 |
[02:24] | And guess who’s being recognized for his outstanding achievement? | 猜猜谁因为表现出众获得了提名 |
[02:28] | None other than jerk@work’s very own… | 不是别人 正是性福工作网的 |
[02:31] | Fetch Dixon. Thank you very much. | 费奇·迪克逊 非常感谢 |
[02:33] | – Awesome. – Thank you! | -太棒了 -谢谢大家 |
[02:35] | That’s so great. | 真棒 |
[02:35] | Wait till you tell Emmett, he’ll be so excited. | 艾美特知道了 准会激动死的 |
[02:38] | It’s always gratifying to be recognized for your hard work. | 工作受到肯定总会让人感到愉悦 |
[02:41] | He could really use it. | 他真的需要这个鼓励 |
[02:42] | Especially after all he’s been through. | 尤其是他经历了这么大的打击 |
[02:43] | I can’t wait to read him the official letter. | 我恨不得马上念这封公函给他听 |
[02:45] | “Dear Mr. Schmidt, | “亲爱的施密特先生 |
[02:47] | The academy of pornographic arts and sciences | 色情艺术科学院 |
[02:50] | is pleased to inform you… | 非常高兴地通知您… |
[02:52] | that the star of your porn site, Fetch Dixon, | 您旗下网站的色情明星 费奇·迪克逊 |
[02:55] | has been nominated for the coveted Crystal Dick Award | 荣获人人都垂涎的水晶鸡巴奖 |
[02:59] | as Internet new-cummer of the year.” | 年度网络新射手提名” |
[03:06] | Isn’t this fantastic? | 是不是超级棒啊 |
[03:09] | Yeah. It’s very nice. | 是的 挺不错的 |
[03:12] | Nice? You know it’s not every day | 不错而已吗 可不是每天都有人 |
[03:14] | that someone gets nominated for a Crystal Dick. | 能获得水晶鸡巴奖提名 |
[03:17] | That’s huge. | 这太了不起了 |
[03:19] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[03:21] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[03:22] | I’ll hire a limo to drive us. Okay? | 我去租个豪华轿车来接我们 好吗 |
[03:26] | Really make a… event out of it. | 搞得盛大一点 有模有样的 |
[03:28] | Go in style. | 有型地入场 |
[03:30] | Thanks, Teddy, I don’t really feel much like celebrating. | 谢谢你 泰迪 我真没什么心情庆祝 |
[03:36] | I know, Em, but | 我懂 小艾 但是 |
[03:40] | It’s the gay porno awards! | 这可是同志色情片奖啊 |
[03:43] | You know, you owe it to yourself to get out, have some fun. | 你也该出去找点乐子了 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:49] | Maybe if George were still here to enjoy it with me, | 如果乔治还活着 和我共同分享这喜悦 |
[03:52] | I might consider it. | 我也许会考虑 |
[03:56] | Besides, I still have a lot of things to do, you know, and… | 再说了 我还有很多事情要做 |
[04:00] | like, figure out what to say at his funeral. | 比如说 想好在他的葬礼上说什么 |
[04:03] | You plan on speaking? | 你准备致辞吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:07] | I want everyone to know how wonderful he was. | 我想让人人都知道他有多优秀 |
[04:10] | What we shared. | 以及我们共有的美好情感 |
[04:13] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[04:15] | I still need to say goodbye. | 我要去和他告别 |
[04:18] | Never really had the chance. | 我一直没有机会真正地告别 |
[04:28] | Then you should. | 那就去吧 |
[04:39] | You two look like shit. | 你们的状态很糟糕啊 |
[04:41] | Why don’t you? | 你怎么精神这么好 |
[04:42] | E-man saved me. | E侠救了我 |
[04:46] | Jesus, you didn’t keep that? | 天啊 你还留着呢 |
[04:48] | Are you kidding? It’s fan- fucking-tastic. | 开什么玩笑 这他妈的太棒了 |
[04:50] | Must be the drugs talking. | 肯定是因为你的药劲儿还没过 |
[04:52] | No, It’s me, and, it got me thinking. | 不 我就是这么想的 而且这让我想了很多 |
[04:55] | That’s always a dangerous sign. | 那可是个危险信号 |
[04:57] | Do you mind? I’m trying to have a conversation with your boyfriend. | 你能别多嘴吗 我想和你男友好好谈谈呢 |
[05:00] | After they killed off captain Astro, | 自从阿斯特罗队长这角色被砍掉后 |
[05:02] | people have been coming into my comic book store | 人们就常常跑到我的漫画店里 |
[05:04] | looking for a gay superhero, you know, to take his place. | 寻找一个同志超级英雄 来代替他 |
[05:06] | But he doesn’t exist. | 但却没有这么一个人 |
[05:08] | That’s when it came to me. | 于是我就有了这个想法 |
[05:10] | Why wait for someone else to create him? | 为什么要等着别人来创造他呢 |
[05:11] | Why don’t we just create him ourselves? | 为什么我们不自己来创造呢 |
[05:14] | You mean, do our own comic? | 你是说我们自己做漫画吗 |
[05:16] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:17] | Okay, it’s time for your medication. | 好了 你该吃药了 |
[05:20] | What… People make their own films, | 怎么了 人们自己拍电影 |
[05:22] | they write books and screenplays. | 写书 写剧本 |
[05:24] | Why is it so crazy? | 为什么这想法就很疯狂呢 |
[05:26] | Well for one thing, I don’t know anything about comics. | 首先 我对漫画一无所知 |
[05:28] | I do. It’s my business, | 我懂啊 我就是干这个的 |
[05:29] | I’ve been reading them all my life. | 我从小到大都在看漫画 |
[05:30] | I could come up with a million stories | 我能编出无数的故事 |
[05:31] | except I can’t draw for shit. You can. | 我只是画不出来 但你行 |
[05:38] | Would be kind of cool. | 其实还挺酷的 |
[05:42] | What do you say we get together and just brainstorm? | 我们找个时间一起好好讨论一下吧 |
[05:48] | I guess we could give it a try. | 我想我们可以试一试 |
[05:49] | Finally, you two boys will have something in common besides me. | 你们两个终于找到除我之外的共同话题了 |
[05:53] | And what a relief | 我终于能松口气 |
[05:54] | not to be the centre of everyone’s universe. | 不用再当所有人关注的焦点了 |
[06:04] | I got you, don’t worry. | 我扶着你呢 别担心 |
[06:07] | Okay, one more step. | 好了 再走一步 |
[06:08] | Oh, that’s it. | 到了 |
[06:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:17] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 |
[06:22] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[06:25] | My new studio. | 我的新画室 |
[06:26] | Or at least the way I’ve imagined it. | 至少我是这么想像的 |
[06:28] | See? I’ve marked where everything should be, the sink, | 瞧 我规划了所有布局 水槽 |
[06:30] | the shelves… | 画架 |
[06:35] | Is that… is that a skylight? | 那…是天窗吗 |
[06:36] | It’ll give the place a nice, light, airy feel, | 它能让屋子更加明亮 有空气流通感 |
[06:38] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[06:39] | I… Think it’ll give our bank account a nice, light, airy feel too. | 我觉得这会把我们的帐户也”清空” |
[06:42] | Hey, anybody here? | 嘿 有人吗 |
[06:44] | In the attic. | 在阁楼 |
[06:45] | The studio. | 在画室 |
[06:48] | I know money’s an issue, | 我知道钱是个问题 |
[06:49] | which is why I’ve done my research. | 所以我做过调研了 |
[06:51] | I’ve priced all the materials. | 我计算了所有原料的价格 |
[06:52] | What about the plumbers, | 那你计算水管工 |
[06:54] | electricians, carpenters… skylight guys? | 电工 木匠 以及做天窗的人工费了吗 |
[06:57] | New fan-belt’s here. | 新的风扇皮带到了 |
[06:58] | If you can spare your wheels, I’ll pop it in right now. | 如果你们不想装在轮子上 我就拿来当性玩具了 |
[07:04] | Killer space. | 这空间好酷啊 |
[07:06] | – It’s going to be my new studio. – Cool. | -这将是我的新画室 -真棒 |
[07:08] | Leeds, you know reno. Can you price this? | 丽达 你懂翻修 你能估价吗 |
[07:14] | If you use a contractor… | 如果找个承包商的话 |
[07:16] | my guesstimate’s ten. | 我猜要一万美元 |
[07:18] | But then, they always say to double it. | 但人们都说 要多准备好一倍的钱 |
[07:21] | That’s a sizeable chunk of change. Too sizeable. | 那可是很大一笔钱 太多了 |
[07:24] | Unless, of course… | 除非… |
[07:27] | I do it for you. | 我来帮你们做 |
[07:29] | Oh, we couldn’t possibly ask that. | 我们不能提这么过分的要求 |
[07:30] | Who’s asking? I’m offering. | 谁说是你们要求的了 我自愿的 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it still sounds like it’ll cost a bundle. | 但是 这听起来还是要花很多钱 |
[07:34] | It just so happens the dykes I’m house-sitting for | 正巧让我看房子的那两个拉拉 |
[07:36] | are back from their cleansing in india. | 从印度完成心灵净化之旅回来了 |
[07:38] | and that I’m going to need a place to crash. | 所以我需要一个地方暂住 |
[07:40] | And we have a couch. | 我们家有沙发 |
[07:41] | I get a roof over my head, | 我有了能住的地方 |
[07:43] | complete with skylight, | 一个有天窗的房间 |
[07:44] | and in exchange… | 作为交换 |
[07:47] | you get your studio. | 你将拥有你的画室 |
[07:51] | Well, I think it sounds like the perfect solution. | 我觉得这个办法很完美 |
[07:53] | Except, as you know, | 只是 你也知道 |
[07:56] | an artist’s studio is a private, personal space. | 画室对画家来说是绝对私密的空间 |
[08:01] | I’d like to be able to create it for myself. | 我想自己来创造它 |
[08:03] | So, thank you for the offer, Leda, but… | 谢谢你提出这个办法 丽达 但是… |
[08:06] | no thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:10] | When do we start accidentally losing fingers? | 我们何时开始这项可能砍断手指的工程呢 |
[08:14] | How about this? | 听听这个怎么样 |
[08:15] | A young scientist is doing an experiment in radiation | 一名年轻的科学家正在做放射性实验 |
[08:18] | when he gets bitten by a radioactive bug? | 碰巧被一只有放射性的虫子咬伤 |
[08:20] | – Yeah. – That’s Spiderman. | -没错 -那是蜘蛛侠 |
[08:27] | King of the seas. He breathes… | 海洋之王 他能在… |
[08:29] | underwater. | 水下呼吸 |
[08:31] | That’s Aquaman. | 那是海王 |
[08:37] | Okay, I know, I got it. | 有了 我想到了 |
[08:39] | He’s sent to earth by his parents when he’s just a baby | 他还是婴儿时 就被父母送到地球来 |
[08:41] | right before his planet explodes. | 就赶在他们的母星球爆炸前的一刻 |
[08:43] | When he gets here, he discovers he has all these superpowers… | 他到了这里以后 发现自己拥有超能力[超人] |
[08:45] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[08:48] | Well then, you think of something. | 好吧 那你来想 |
[08:49] | You’re the one with the million great ideas. | 你不是有成千上万的好点子吗 |
[08:51] | Well unfortunately, they’ve all been previously thought of. | 不幸的是 我能想到的都已经被人用过了 |
[08:53] | Well maybe we should just forget it. | 或许我们还是别干了 |
[08:55] | No, it… it’ll come to us, I know. | 不 我们会想到的 我确定 |
[08:58] | We’ve been sitting here for hours. | 我们都干坐着好几个小时了 |
[08:59] | You can’t rush a brilliant idea. | 好点子是急不来的 |
[09:15] | You know, whoever our guy is, he doesn’t… | 话说 不管我们的主角是谁 他其实… |
[09:16] | have to be your standard superhero steroid case. | 不必是那种典型的肢体发达的超级英雄 |
[09:19] | It’s his mind that makes him sexy. | 他的头脑让他拥有性感魅力 |
[09:21] | It’s his fierce individualism… | 他强烈的利己主义 |
[09:23] | …that gives him courage. | 给予他勇气 |
[09:24] | His uncompromising moral code… | 他从不妥协的道德观 |
[09:26] | …that makes him strong. | 让他强大 |
[09:28] | What if his disguise is that he’s a cold-hearted ad exec by day… | 如果他白天伪装成无情的广告总监 |
[09:32] | …defender of queers by night. | 晚上出来守护同志 |
[09:35] | Now, all we need is a name. | 现在就差给他起一个名字了 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Fucking piece of shit! | 去他妈的狗屁玩意儿 |
[09:45] | The Fury? | 愤怒 |
[09:47] | Pissed-off man. | 怒火侠 |
[09:51] | Rage. | 狂怒 |
[09:55] | It’s genius! | 好主意 |
[10:03] | Once you’ve cleared this, | 这里清理完毕后 |
[10:03] | you can work on those pieces over there. | 再去那边整理一下 |
[10:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[10:09] | Mr. Honeycutt, | 哈尼卡特先生 |
[10:10] | Please accept my most sincere condolences. | 请接受我最真挚的哀悼 |
[10:15] | Thank you, Jonathan. And mine to you. | 谢谢你 乔纳森 也请你节哀 |
[10:18] | I, uh… I can’t imagine | 我 我无法想象 |
[10:19] | how George will manage up there without you. | 乔治在天堂没有你这个帮手可怎么办 |
[10:21] | He’s in far more capable hands now. | 他现在有了上帝的眷顾 |
[10:24] | I expect you’ve come for your things. | 我想你是来拿私人物品的 |
[10:26] | Allow me to get them for you. | 请允许我为你效劳 |
[10:27] | A-actually, I’d prefer to do it myself. | 其实 我想自己来收拾 |
[10:30] | I’d, uh… I’d like to be in his room one last time. | 我想 最后一次进他的房间看看 |
[10:34] | And, uh… and I was kind of hoping to, uh, | 另外 我还希望能带走 |
[10:36] | take a little something to remember him by. | 几样用于缅怀他的小东西 |
[10:39] | His, uh, his snugly old red cardigan. | 比如 他那件很舒服的红色旧毛衣 |
[10:42] | Jonathan, | 乔纳森 |
[10:43] | Go get Mr. Schickel’s sweater. | 去把希克先生的毛衣拿来 |
[10:53] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Schickel. | 我很遗憾 希克夫人 |
[10:55] | I know George’s passing must be a tremendous loss. | 我知道乔治去世 肯定让你悲痛万分 |
[10:58] | I don’t know how I’ll manage to fill the void. | 我不知道要如何填补这空虚 |
[11:02] | Careful with that. It’s very valuable. | 小心点 那是很贵重的东西 |
[11:06] | I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 你肯定能填补”空洞”的 |
[11:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪了 |
[11:12] | There’s so much I have to do. | 我还有很多事情要忙 |
[11:13] | I can imagine. | 我能想象到 |
[11:15] | Back home, when someone passed away, | 在我们老家 每当有人去世 |
[11:16] | my mother and aunt Lulah were cooking for days. | 妈妈和露拉阿姨会连续制作食物好几天 |
[11:19] | Cooking? | 制作食物 |
[11:21] | W-well, instead of making the funeral into a mournful occasion, | 为了避免葬礼悲伤的氛围太浓重 |
[11:25] | we tried to turn it into a celebration of our loved one’s life. | 我们试图把它变成对所爱之人生命的庆祝 |
[11:29] | That’s, uh, that’s what I plan to do at George’s service. | 我打算在乔治的葬礼上也这么做 |
[11:32] | Well, that’s very sweet. But really, it’s not necessary. | 很贴心 不过说真的 没有必要 |
[11:37] | It’s necessary for me. | 对我来说很必要 |
[11:39] | Well unfortunately, there won’t be time. | 不幸的是 我们没有那么多时间 |
[11:42] | You see, George was a very important man. | 你也知道 乔治算是个大人物 |
[11:46] | There’ll be many… prominent speakers tomorrow, | 明天将有很多杰出人士致辞 |
[11:49] | CEOs, politicals and spiritual leaders. | 包括公司总裁 政界要员和精神领袖 |
[11:54] | Oh, here’s the sweater you requested. | 这是你要的那件毛衣 |
[12:01] | Take it, | 拿走吧 |
[12:02] | along with your memories. | 顺便把你的记忆也带走 |
[12:05] | I’m sure they’ll give you great comfort. | 我相信它们会给你莫大的安慰 |
[12:26] | I want him to have a completely different look, | 我想让他的长相与众不同 |
[12:28] | like no one’s ever seen before. | 没人见过的那种 |
[12:30] | And different stories. You know, | 也要有与众不同的故事 |
[12:31] | not just the same old stuff you see in straight comics. | 不是异性恋漫画里那种老掉牙的情节 |
[12:33] | But you know, our guy’s gay. | 我们的主角是个同志 |
[12:34] | He lives in a gay world. | 他生活在同志世界里 |
[12:35] | He has gay sex. | 他享受同志性爱 |
[12:37] | And with his superpowers, plenty of it. | 因为他的超能力 他可以疯狂做爱 |
[12:40] | So, what kind of stories? | 那要做什么样的故事呢 |
[12:42] | Well, there was this one story I was thinking about, but… | 我曾想过一个故事 不过… |
[12:45] | – What? – Never mind. | -是什么 -算了 |
[12:47] | Well, come on, tell me. | 别啊 快告诉我 |
[12:49] | We’re partners now. | 我们现在是搭档 |
[12:51] | We gotta share what’s on our minds, it doesn’t matter how dumb. | 不管想法多蠢 也要说给对方听 |
[13:00] | I was thinking Rage could save this kid’s life… | 我想的是 让狂怒去救下一个孩子的命 |
[13:03] | after he’s bashed. | 那孩子被人毒打了 |
[13:09] | See, I told you it was a dumb idea. | 瞧吧 我就说是个蠢主意吧 |
[13:10] | I never should’ve brought it up. I’m sorry. | 我不该提的 对不起 |
[13:12] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意很棒 |
[13:15] | You do? | 当真吗 |
[13:18] | I mean, it’s awfully personal. | 这太私密了 安全是你的个人故事 |
[13:20] | Well, the best art usually is. | 最好的艺术作品往往都是这样 |
[13:22] | Besides, I want to talk about it. | 再说了 我想谈论这事 |
[13:24] | Trouble is, no one seems to want to listen. | 但问题是没人愿意听 |
[13:26] | I mean, they want to pretend it didn’t happen. | 他们都想假装那件事没发生过 |
[13:30] | Well, now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[13:32] | And it could be how Rage meets the love of his life. | 狂怒可能就是这么遇到他的一生至爱的 |
[13:35] | I thought Rage didn’t believe in love. | 我还以为狂怒不相信爱情呢 |
[13:38] | We’ll let him think that. | 决定权在我们手里 |
[13:59] | You’re up. | 你醒着啊[硬着] |
[14:00] | Look again. | 你再看看 |
[14:03] | And you’re late. | 你回家晚了 |
[14:04] | It’s after 3:00. | 超过3点了 |
[14:05] | It doesn’t count. I was with Michael. | 这次不算 我是和迈克在一起 |
[14:07] | All fucking night? | 用得着一整晚吗 |
[14:08] | It felt like five minutes. | 感觉只过了5分钟 |
[14:10] | And the stuff we came up with is amazing. | 我们的构思太奇妙了 |
[14:11] | It’s like we share the same brain. | 就好像我们共用一个大脑 |
[14:13] | You get it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, | 那个大脑一三五归你 |
[14:15] | and he gets it Tuesday and Thursday? | 二四归他吗 每隔一天就没脑子 |
[14:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:19] | Oh, it’s research. | 算是调研吧 |
[14:21] | Michael wants me to study the illustrations to soak it all in. | 迈克希望我研究插画技巧 好好学习 |
[14:26] | Check out this one. | 先来看看这个 |
[14:29] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[14:59] | – What? – Put Justin on, quick. | -怎么了 -让贾斯汀听电话 快 |
[15:01] | It’s fucking 4:00 in the morning. | 他妈的现在是凌晨4点 |
[15:03] | Creativity doesn’t punch a time-clock. | 创意是不分昼夜的 |
[15:06] | Oh my god, that is so profound. | 老天 多么深奥的道理 |
[15:08] | Can you hold on a minute while I write it down? | 等我拿支笔把这句记下来好吗 |
[15:13] | You freak. | 你走火入魔了 |
[15:14] | I just got this idea and I couldn’t wait. | 我迫不及待要告诉你突如其来的创意 |
[15:15] | What? Quick, tell me. | 什么创意 快说吧 |
[15:17] | Maybe we could have, like, a chiropractor as a villain– | 我们也许可以将一个指压师塑造成反派… |
[15:19] | Nighty-night, Mikey. | 晚安 小迈 |
[15:23] | That was important. | 那很重要 |
[15:26] | So is this. | 这个也很重要 |
[16:08] | That feels… | 这样感觉… |
[16:11] | good. | 真爽 |
[16:50] | I can’t think of anything more rewarding and relaxing | 没什么比翻新阁楼 |
[16:53] | than renovating an old attic. | 更有益且轻松 |
[16:55] | And it’s so simple. | 它如此简单 |
[16:57] | You just need a few tools and some well chosen materials, | 你只需几样工具和精选的材料 |
[17:00] | and in no time that empty space will be transformed | 空空的房间很快就能变成 |
[17:03] | into a cozy living area. | 舒适的居所 |
[17:05] | That is sure to be one of your favourite places in the house. | 它定会成为你在家中最爱的地方 |
[17:07] | I know mine is. | 我的家就是这样 |
[17:09] | And, most importantly, it’ll be… a snap. | 最重要的是 打个响指就轻松完成了 |
[17:13] | Who’s this crazy bitch? | 这疯婆子是谁 |
[17:14] | It’s a remodelling video. | 这是重新装修的教学带 |
[17:16] | The salesperson at the hardware store | 五金店的店员说 |
[17:17] | said to follow along | 只要跟着带子说的 |
[17:18] | and do exactly as she does. | 一步一步做就行了 |
[17:20] | Well then, you’ve already fucked up. | 那你已经失败了 |
[17:23] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:24] | You’re not wearing pearls. | 你没戴珍珠项链 |
[17:29] | Let’s measure our plywood lengthwise. | 我们来测量胶合板的长度 |
[17:32] | Here’s a tip that I just love: | 我最爱一个小窍门 |
[17:34] | I always keep a tape measurer on my key chain. | 我总会把卷尺栓在钥匙链上 |
[17:37] | That way, if anything requires… | 如此一来 当我需要测量的时候… |
[17:38] | Uh, ‘scuse me, girls? | 打扰一下 姑娘们 |
[17:40] | Huh? | 什么 |
[17:41] | That’s the wrong way. | 这方法不对 |
[17:42] | What do you know? | 你知道个什么 |
[17:44] | When it comes to measuring wood, I’m an expert. | 要说测量木头[鸡巴] 我可是专家 |
[17:48] | – Yeah… – Okay. | -是这样 -好吧 |
[17:55] | See how easy this is? | 瞧有多简单了吧 |
[17:57] | I told you we don’t need Leda. | 我就说我们不需要丽达 |
[18:01] | Do I detect a note of jealousy? | 我好像闻到醋味了 |
[18:02] | Of Leda? | 吃丽达的醋 |
[18:04] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 不 怎么会 别荒唐了 |
[18:07] | Then why the fuck didn’t you let her help you out? | 那你他妈怎么不让她帮忙 |
[18:09] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[18:10] | I already told you: | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[18:11] | We can do it ourselves. | 我们自己能行 |
[18:15] | There, see how easily the plywood cuts? | 就这样 看到切割胶合板有多容易了吗 |
[18:18] | That nice clean edge. | 我们切出了光滑的边缘 |
[18:20] | And never let sawdust go to waste. | 也别让锯末浪费 |
[18:22] | I collect up every particle and store it in the freezer. | 我把锯末都收集起来放入冰柜 |
[18:25] | In the spring, I’ll mix it with fresh soil | 到了春天 把它们和土壤混合 |
[18:27] | and have an interesting and inexpensive mulch for my garden. | 花园就有了有趣又便宜的的护盖物 |
[18:32] | Hey, watch where you point that thing. | 嘿 别用那东西对着人 |
[18:34] | Yes, yes! | 好的 好的 |
[18:35] | What kind of a dyke are you? | 你算是什么拉拉 |
[18:37] | You can’t even handle a power tool? | 连个电动工具都搞不定吗 |
[18:38] | Oh, go away and play with your son. | 走开 和你儿子玩去吧 |
[18:40] | While you’ve still got your legs. | 趁你还有腿的时候多玩一会儿 |
[18:42] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[18:43] | Don’t we put it over there? | 难道不是要放在那边吗 |
[18:45] | Go with the lines. | 顺着线切 |
[18:46] | We marked it, already. | 我们已经画好线了 |
[18:48] | It’s a snap. | 非常轻松 |
[18:50] | George loved his city. | 乔治爱他的城市 |
[18:53] | He loved his company. | 爱他的公司 |
[18:54] | But most of all, he loved his family. | 但最重要的是 他爱他的家庭 |
[18:58] | I’m reminded of a story that he and his devoted wife, Virginia, | 我想起他与爱妻 维吉尼娅 |
[19:01] | once relayed to me. | 曾告诉我的一件事 |
[19:03] | One day, their daughter Frankie came home from school, | 有一天 他们的女儿弗兰琦放学回家 |
[19:07] | upset to have learned of hungry children, | 因为得知有很多饥荒儿童而十分难过 |
[19:09] | victims of an earthquake in South America… | 那些都是南美洲地震灾难的受害者 |
[19:11] | This is some event. | 这个仪式真隆重 |
[19:13] | Everybody who’s anybody’s here. | 几乎大人物都来了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, everybody who didn’t want anything to do | 是啊 都是在乔治活着的时候 |
[19:16] | with George when he was alive. | 和他不相往来的人 |
[19:19] | All the more reason I’m glad I came. | 正因此我才更高兴自己来了 |
[19:21] | Let’s find a seat. | 我们找个位子吧 |
[19:22] | A family man caring for families. | 一个关心家庭的男人 |
[19:25] | That’s what George Schickel was all about. | 那就是乔治·希克最在意的东西 |
[19:28] | And I, for one, will miss him deeply. | 而我本人将深深怀念他 |
[19:37] | We’ve heard many tributes to George Schickel this afternoon. | 今天下午乔治·希克得到很多人的称颂 |
[19:41] | It’s obvious that this much beloved man | 显而易见 这位受人爱戴的人 |
[19:44] | not only brought nourishment to the world… | 不仅把美味的食物带给了这个世界… |
[19:47] | Go on. | 上去吧 |
[19:47] | …through the pickle the people prefer,… | 通过人们喜爱的泡菜… |
[19:49] | Now’s your chance. | 现在就是你的机会 |
[19:50] | but also emotional nourishment… | 也包括情感养分… |
[19:52] | Just do it. | 去吧 |
[19:52] | to his family, to his community, | 对他的家庭 社区 |
[19:56] | indeed to all of Pittsburgh… | 甚至对整个匹兹堡来说… |
[19:57] | I-I’d like to…say something. | 我希望 也能有机会发个言 |
[20:06] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[20:08] | It’s for friends and family only. | 仪式只对朋友和亲属开放 |
[20:09] | I am a friend. | 我是他的朋友 |
[20:11] | I’m more than a friend. | 不仅仅是朋友 |
[20:13] | T-take your… let go of me! | 拿开你的… 放开我 |
[20:15] | Okay, I… Look, I… | 好吧 听着 我… |
[20:16] | Take your hands off of him! | 把你们的手从他身上拿开 |
[20:18] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[20:19] | Just take your hands off of him! | 放开他 |
[20:21] | Will everyone please rise for the 23rd psalm? | 请各位起立 唱第23篇圣歌 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:45] | Good… wait. That’s really good. | 很好 等一下 这真的很棒 |
[20:47] | Could you make his jaw a little wider? | 你可以把他的下巴画得更宽一点吗 |
[20:51] | That’s perfect. It looks just like… | 简直完美 看起来就像… |
[20:53] | Excuse me, has anyone seen my fucking floor? | 打扰一下 有人看见我的地板了吗 |
[20:56] | Don’t get him mad. | 别把他惹毛了 |
[20:57] | Yeah, or he’ll emit his telekinetic death stare | 没错 否则他会发射念力死光 |
[20:59] | and make your head explode. | 爆掉你的头 |
[21:02] | That’s one of his powers. | 那是他的超能力之一 |
[21:03] | He can control your mind whenever he wants. | 他可以随时控制你的思想 |
[21:07] | What I want is my loft. | 我想要的是我的公寓 |
[21:11] | – Wait, don’t touch those. – Hey, those are in sequence. | -等等 别碰画稿 -嘿 那是按顺序排的 |
[21:13] | Don’t walk that way. | 别从那边走 |
[21:14] | Well, how the hell am I supposed to get to my bedroom? | 那我他妈怎么进卧室 |
[21:16] | – Go around. – Yeah. | -绕过去 -就是 |
[21:24] | So, here is where Zephyr tries to stop Rage | 西风就在这里试图阻止狂怒 |
[21:26] | from using his hetero-blaster. | 使用异男冲击波 |
[21:28] | Do you think Zephyr could be a little taller | 你觉得可以让西风再高一点 |
[21:30] | and have bigger pecs? | 胸肌再厚一点吗 |
[21:32] | What for? | 为什么 |
[21:33] | Well, he is Rage’s best friend. He’s… | 因为他是狂怒最好的朋友 他… |
[21:35] | He should look almost as good. | 他应该看起来跟他差不多帅 |
[21:37] | You got it, Zeph. | 没问题 西风 |
[21:39] | You know, speaking of pecs, | 说到胸肌 |
[21:41] | It’s “Chest of death” Night at Babylon. | 今晚是巴比伦的「死亡胸肌」之夜 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | So get ready. | 准备一下吧 |
[21:48] | We gotta finish this first. | 我们得先把这个完成 |
[21:49] | We’ll meet you there. | 一会儿在那儿见 |
[21:51] | Well just remember, all work and no dick | 记住 只工作 没男人 |
[21:53] | make Mikey and sunshine dull boys. | 小迈和小阳光也会变傻 |
[21:57] | Bring it down, bring it down. | 安静一下 安静一下 |
[22:00] | Okay. We’re down to our six finalists. | 好了 现在选出了六名决赛选手 |
[22:04] | Who’s the man with the hottest pecs in Pittsburgh? | 匹兹堡胸肌最火辣的男人会是谁呢 |
[22:09] | Honey, are those nipples or bathtub stoppers? | 宝贝 这是乳头 还是浴缸塞啊 |
[22:15] | All right, boys. | 好了 各位 |
[22:16] | Come on, now, let’s make some noise! | 来吧 大家把气氛搞起来 |
[22:18] | Let’s hear it, Babylon, let’s hear it. | 让我们听到欢呼声吧 巴比伦 |
[22:20] | That’s it, you know how. | 很好 你们懂的 |
[22:24] | To be thrown out, like so much garbage. | 竟然像垃圾一样 被赶了出来 |
[22:27] | I know, it was awful. | 我明白 糟透了 |
[22:28] | By those two huge, brutal monsters. | 被两只巨大野蛮的怪兽赶了出来 |
[22:31] | Under other circumstances, it might’ve been hot. | 如果是在别的情况下 或许还挺性感的 |
[22:35] | Guess I’ll never get to say my speech now. | 恐怕我永远没有机会发表自己的致辞了 |
[22:39] | You can say it to me. | 你可以念给我听 |
[22:41] | I’ll listen. | 我会认真听的 |
[22:44] | Thanks, Teddy, I… | 谢谢你 泰迪 我… |
[22:48] | wouldn’t be the same. | 那意义就不一样了 |
[22:53] | Something tells me we’ve been stood up. | 看来我们是被放鸽子了 |
[22:56] | Over a comic book. | 就为了本漫画 |
[22:59] | More than just a comic book. | 不止是一本漫画 |
[23:02] | It’s nothing as sexual as the act of creation. | 没有什么比创作更让人性奋了 |
[23:06] | When… when I’m writing, and it’s… | 我在写作的时候 |
[23:08] | it’s pouring out of me, | 感觉思如泉涌 |
[23:10] | I swear to god, I’m like, completely turned on. | 我对天发誓 我完全兴奋起来了 |
[23:13] | Sometimes, I even get a hard-on. | 有时甚至还会勃起 |
[23:15] | Is that what they mean by “stroke of genius?” | 这就是他们说的”神来一笔”吗 |
[23:18] | It’s the fucking greatest orgasm there is. | 那简直是天底下最爽的高潮 |
[23:21] | You have your orgasms between the pages, | 你能在纸上享受高潮 |
[23:23] | I’ll have mine between the sheets. | 我还是在床单上享受我的高潮吧 |
[23:24] | Number five, | 5号 |
[23:25] | do you have anything you’d like to get off your chest? | 你想把胸肌上的什么东西弄下来吗 |
[23:28] | How about me? | 把我怎么样 |
[23:33] | I bet it’s the same with Michael and Justin. | 我敢说迈克和贾斯汀也有同样的感觉 |
[23:34] | Can I hear a little noise from over here? | 掌声欢呼声能再热烈一点吗 |
[23:36] | What they’re sharing | 他们正在分享的是 |
[23:37] | is the most intense form of intimacy there is. | 最亲密的感觉 |
[23:41] | Nothing, not even the hottest fuck in the world, can come close. | 什么都比不上 哪怕是世上最火爆的性爱都不行 |
[23:44] | Okay, now… sweetie… | 好了 现在 亲爱的 |
[23:48] | Let’s have another drink… | 再来一杯吧 |
[23:50] | While our boyfriends are cheating on us. | 反正我们的男朋友都在”出轨” |
[23:52] | We’re not gonna make him talk, don’t worry. | 我们不会让他说话的 别担心 |
[23:53] | Now, come on, boys, now let’s make some noise. | 来吧 各位 把气氛搞起来 |
[23:56] | Come on, Babylon. Take it up, come on. | 加油 巴比伦 喊出来吧 |
[23:58] | That’s it, bring it up… | 就这样 闹起来 |
[24:01] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[24:02] | I told you we could do it. | 我就说我们能行的 |
[24:04] | Yeah, we did it all right. | 是啊 我们是完成了 |
[24:07] | It’s a mess. | 就是一团糟啊 |
[24:08] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟 |
[24:09] | After we plaster it over, | 涂完灰泥之后 |
[24:11] | the few little imperfections won’t even show. | 小瑕疵就完全看不到了 |
[24:22] | Installing your new sink will be… a snap. | 安装水槽 就像打响指一样轻松 |
[24:25] | Everything with this bitch is a snap. | 这贱人干什么都像打响指一样轻松 |
[24:26] | We’ve already attached it to the wall | 我们已经把它固定在墙上了 |
[24:28] | And it only took 20 minutes. | 只需要20分钟 |
[24:30] | Try 7 hours and 20 minutes. | 7小时20分钟还差不多 |
[24:32] | Now, let’s connect the sink to our pipes. | 现在 我们来把水槽跟水管连上 |
[24:36] | Take your wrench… | 拿起扳手 |
[24:37] | Got it. … | 拿着了 |
[24:37] | and in a strong, circular motion, | 然后像这样用力转动 |
[24:39] | twist the end of the pipe, like so. | 扳动水管的末端 |
[24:42] | That’s it. Give it a nice strong grip. | 就这样 把它拧紧 |
[24:45] | You’ll find this… | 你会发现… |
[24:46] | Mel, can you help me out here? | 茉儿 能过来帮下忙吗 |
[24:51] | Now we can attach our pipes. | 现在 我们可以连接水管了 |
[24:53] | It’s a snap. | 像打响指一样轻松 |
[24:58] | Luckily, we turned off the water main first, | 幸运的是 我们之前关闭了水闸 |
[25:00] | or we’d have a disaster on our hands. | 否则就会形成大灾难了 |
[25:03] | Didn’t you turn off the water? | 你关了水闸吗 |
[25:04] | I was going to, | 我本来要去的 |
[25:06] | but then you said, “No, I’ll turn it off.” | 但你说”不用 我去关吧” |
[25:08] | No, that was the power. | 不 我关的是电闸 |
[25:10] | I turned off the power when I did the wiring. | 配线的时候我关了电闸 |
[25:12] | You mean, when you blew out the fuses! | 你是指 你把保险丝烧断了吧 |
[25:16] | There. Now you have running water in your attic. | 好了 现在阁楼里就有了自来水 |
[25:28] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[25:31] | We’re going to have a little contest of our own. | 我们来一场小小的比赛 |
[25:34] | Some power pecs? | 比谁的胸肌更有力吗 |
[25:35] | Power peckers. | 比谁的鸡巴更有力 |
[25:38] | Careful, don’t… don’t step on anything, it… | 小心 别踩到地板上的东西 这… |
[25:40] | it’s all in sequence. | 都是按顺序排列的 |
[25:46] | Rise and shine, Sunshine. | 起床咯 小阳光 |
[26:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[26:03] | Go down, go down. Yeah. | 往下 再往下 好极了 |
[26:07] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[26:08] | – Come on. – The party’s over. | -来吧 -派对结束了 |
[26:10] | Join us. | 加入我们吧 |
[26:10] | Get your clothes on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[26:11] | Put your clothes back on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[26:12] | What the fuck, what the fuck? | 操 搞什么鬼 |
[26:13] | Just get out, okay? | 赶紧给我滚 行吗 |
[26:16] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[26:17] | – Go. – Fuck you. | -滚 -操你妈 |
[26:25] | Fuck, fuck! | 操 操 |
[27:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:36] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[27:39] | I thought you were Ben. | 我以为你是本 |
[27:40] | I thought you were Brian. | 我以为你是布莱恩 |
[27:43] | – I guess we fell asleep. – Yeah. | -我们昨晚不小心睡着了吧 -是啊 |
[27:47] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[27:49] | He must’ve slept on the couch. | 他肯定睡沙发上了 |
[27:57] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[28:06] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[28:26] | Did you do this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[28:28] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[28:29] | Answer us. | 回答我们 |
[28:32] | You are totally fucked. | 你完蛋了 |
[28:34] | How dare you piss on our work? | 你怎么敢在我们的作品上撒尿 |
[28:37] | Do you have any idea the hours that we put into that? | 你知道我们为这个花了多少时间吗 |
[28:40] | We want an explanation. | 你得给我们解释解释 |
[28:41] | Besides the fact that you’re the world’s biggest prick. | 除了你是世上最大的混蛋这一点 |
[28:44] | Well, don’t just sit there. | 别傻坐着 |
[28:46] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[28:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 算了 我们走 |
[28:59] | One last thing. | 最后一句话 |
[29:01] | You’re the one who’s pathetic. | 你才是那个可悲的人 |
[29:11] | Give me a minute between rounds, | 让我中场休息下 |
[29:12] | then you can have a go at me. | 然后你再来骂我 |
[29:14] | Article 14 of the Super-mom Handbook | 《超级妈妈手册》第14条 |
[29:17] | says no kicking assholes when they’re down. | 说不要打击垂头丧气的混蛋孩子 |
[29:19] | They’d take away my halo. | 那会让我失去超级妈妈的光环 |
[29:22] | I’m not an asshole, I’m just drawn that way. | 我不是混蛋 只是被描绘成那样的形象 |
[29:25] | Well I’m sorry to disagree with you, kiddo, | 很抱歉 我不赞同 孩子 |
[29:26] | but this time the likeness is accurate. | 但这次你就是个混蛋 |
[29:28] | I thought you weren’t going to beat me up. | 我以为你不会打击我啊 |
[29:30] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[29:32] | But I understand. | 但我能理解 |
[29:36] | ’cause you’re jealous. | 你是因为嫉妒 |
[29:37] | I don’t do jealous. Jealous is for lesbians. | 我从来不嫉妒 拉拉才喜欢嫉妒 |
[29:40] | Well then, you’d better start liking pussy. | 那你最好开始喜欢屄 |
[29:43] | ’cause you got a little green-eyed monster inside you | 因为你体内有个小绿眼怪 |
[29:45] | that is eating your gut. | 在吞噬你的五脏六腑 |
[29:47] | You mean that’s not the coffee? | 你是说不是因为这烂咖啡吗 |
[29:50] | I figured you’d have some smart-ass remark | 我就猜到你会说些俏皮话 |
[29:52] | and deny your feelings as always. | 来否认你的感觉 一如既往 |
[29:54] | But you don’t fool me. | 但你瞒不过我 |
[29:58] | ’cause if you didn’t love them as much as you do, | 因为如果你不是那么爱他们的话 |
[29:59] | you wouldn’t give a shit | 你就不会在意 |
[30:01] | that they’re spending time together, | 他们这样长时间地在一起 |
[30:03] | and sharing something you’re not a part of. | 分享你无法参与的东西 |
[30:07] | What you don’t get is, | 你不明白的是 |
[30:08] | that they feel the same way about you. | 他们对你也是同样的感觉 |
[30:11] | Even more so. | 甚至更强烈 |
[30:19] | They worship the ground you walk on. | 他们崇拜你走过的路 |
[30:21] | Or can’t you see it? | 你看不出来吗 |
[30:24] | You’re their fucking hero. | 你就是他们的英雄 |
[30:29] | At least you were. | 至少你曾经是 |
[30:41] | It’s the night of nights. | 这将是最盛大的夜晚 |
[30:43] | What everyone in the industry has waited for all year. | 整个行业的人翘首期盼一整年的一夜 |
[30:47] | When the Grenada Inn is transformed into an x-rated Xanadu. | 格林纳达酒店变成了限制级的天堂 |
[30:52] | Then, after the ceremonies, | 庆典之后 |
[30:54] | there’s the Governor’s Ball. | 有个盛大的舞会 |
[30:55] | Every porn star will be there, in person. | 所有色情片明星都会出席 真人哦 |
[30:59] | Zack O’tool, Roger Morehead, | 巨炮扎克 罗杰·莫尔黑德 |
[31:02] | Will Hardin. | 威尔· 哈丁 |
[31:03] | Only, this time… | 只是 这一次… |
[31:06] | you’re one of them, Emmett. | 你是他们中的一员 艾美特 |
[31:09] | The possible new-cummer of the year. | 年度最佳新射手的可能得主 |
[31:14] | Pickle? | 吃泡菜吗 |
[31:16] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚才说的了吗 |
[31:19] | You know, when I put George’s sweater on… | 话说 当我穿上乔治的毛衣 |
[31:23] | I feel like his arms are still around me. | 感觉就像他的胳膊依然抱着我 |
[31:28] | His, uh… his smell’s still on it. That, uh… | 他的味道还在上面 是那种… |
[31:32] | That delicate combination of vanilla and… | 混合型的香味 有香草味和… |
[31:36] | Dill. | 莳萝味 |
[31:37] | Emmett… | 艾美特 |
[31:38] | George wouldn’t want you to be a hermit. | 乔治可不希望你变成一个隐士 |
[31:40] | He was one. For years. | 他就是个隐士 很多年了 |
[31:44] | And now I understand why. | 我现在才明白为什么 |
[31:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:48] | If you let those people take your pride, then they’ve won. | 如果你让那些人夺走你的骄傲 那他们就赢了 |
[31:52] | It’s more important than ever that you get out and celebrate. | 这个时候走出门去庆祝 意义就格外重大了 |
[31:54] | Celebrate what, that I whacked off on your web site? | 庆祝什么 庆祝我在你的网站上手淫吗 |
[31:57] | That you made a lot of people happy. | 庆祝你让很多人开心 |
[32:00] | Especially George. | 尤其是乔治 |
[32:06] | Sorry, Teddy. | 对不起 泰迪 |
[32:11] | Well, all right. Well that was my last, and my best, plea. | 好吧 这是我最后最诚恳的请求了 |
[32:16] | If you win, I’ll accept your Crystal Dick. | 如果你得奖了 我帮你领水晶鸡巴奖杯 |
[32:22] | and tell the world how proud I am of you. | 然后告诉世界我为你骄傲 |
[32:32] | Fucking asshole, he ruined everything. | 该死的混蛋 他毁了一切 |
[32:34] | At least we backed up everything on your computer. | 还好都在你的电脑里备份了 |
[32:36] | Otherwise we’d really be fucked. | 要不然我们真完蛋了 |
[32:38] | Now we just have to reprint everything | 但现在我们需要重新打印出来 |
[32:39] | on another couple hundred dollars’ worth of inkjet paper. | 那又要花上好几百美元的喷墨纸 |
[32:42] | We’ll send Brian the bill. | 我们把账单寄给布莱恩 |
[32:45] | Look, we both know how he can get when he’s pissed. | 听着 我们都清楚他发起火来是什么鬼样子 |
[32:47] | What, that we’re doing a comic book? | 他竟然气我们在创作漫画吗 |
[32:49] | Well, we did kind of exclude him. | 我们似乎的确把他排除在外了 |
[32:51] | We were working. | 我们是在工作啊 |
[32:53] | In his place. In his face. | 在他的房子里 当着他的面 |
[32:58] | Last night, we even wound up in his bed. | 昨晚 我们甚至在他的床上相拥而睡 |
[33:00] | It’s not like we were fucking. | 我们又没做爱 |
[33:02] | Well, I guess even a superhero can morph into a jerk. | 大概就算是超级英雄 也会变成混蛋的 |
[33:07] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna forgive him. | 别跟我说你打算原谅他 |
[33:09] | Who said that? | 谁说要原谅他了 |
[33:11] | Knowing you guys’ dysfunctional history, | 知晓你们之间那失常的旧历史 |
[33:13] | you’d put up with anything. | 我觉得你什么都能容忍 |
[33:13] | Well, you’ll be happy to know | 你会高兴地看到 |
[33:15] | that even a glutton for punishment eventually gets his fill. | 就算是受虐狂 也有受够的一天 |
[33:19] | All this time, I’ve been fooling myself. | 这么久以来 我一直都在骗自己 |
[33:22] | thinking he loves me. | 以为他爱我 |
[33:24] | He does love you. | 他真的爱你 |
[33:27] | You saw his face this morning. | 你看见他今天早上的表情了吧 |
[33:29] | We could’ve removed his teeth with pliers | 就算我们拿钳子拔他的牙 |
[33:31] | and he would’ve have let us. | 他也不会还手 |
[33:33] | Maybe we should’ve. He deserves it. | 或许我们就该那么做的 他活该 |
[33:35] | Well at least now, we know what Rage’s fatal weakness is, | 起码我们现在知道狂怒致命的弱点了 |
[33:38] | and it isn’t kryptonite. | 不是氪星石 |
[33:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:46] | please welcome last year’s winner for Best Bottom in A Gangbang | 掌声有请去年的「最佳群交受」得主 |
[33:50] | and three-time nominee for Best Jerk-off, Solo, | 和三获「最佳单人手淫奖」提名的 |
[33:53] | Buff Thompson and Jason Cox. | 巴夫·汤普森和杰森·考克斯 |
[34:03] | Wow, Jace. | 杰斯 |
[34:04] | Three-time nominee for Best Jerk-off. | 三获「最佳手淫奖」提名啊 |
[34:07] | Are you up this year? | 今年能一举夺魁吗 |
[34:09] | I’m up every year, Buff. | 我从没不举过啊 巴夫 |
[34:12] | Maybe this time I’ll pull it off. | 今年说不定能射落桂冠呢 |
[34:14] | Don’t pull it off, or you’ll never win. | 可别真射啊 射出来就赢不了了 |
[34:19] | Now, let’s get to the nominees. | 先再次宣布一下提名吧 |
[34:22] | In the porn site category, | 色情网站单元 |
[34:23] | the nominees for Best New-Cummer of The Year are… | 获年度「最佳新射手奖」提名的有 |
[34:29] | Max Pullman. | 麦克斯·普尔曼 |
[34:31] | Harry Lynch. | 哈利·林奇 |
[34:34] | Fetch Dixon. | 费奇·迪克逊 |
[34:37] | Joey Horn. | 乔伊·霍恩 |
[34:39] | And the winner is… | 本奖项得主是… |
[34:42] | Fetch Dixon. | 费奇·迪克逊 |
[35:08] | All those years watching Jason Cox, | 看杰森·考克斯的片子这么多年 |
[35:10] | I can’t believe I finally got to shake his hand… | 没想到我居然能和他握手 |
[35:14] | The Hand. | 「手淫狂人」之手啊 |
[35:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:20] | To be holding a Crystal Dick… | 能握着水晶鸡巴奖杯 |
[35:23] | such a thrill. | 我真是太激动了 |
[35:30] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[35:30] | I’m not, uh, Fetch, uh, Dixon. | 我不是费奇·迪克逊 |
[35:33] | I’m… I’m here, uh, | 我今晚来 |
[35:35] | accepting for him tonight, uh, because… | 是替他领奖 因为… |
[35:37] | – He was… – Because… | -他… -因为… |
[35:43] | boys… without you, Ted Schmidt, | 大家好 没有你 泰德·施密特 |
[35:46] | I-I would never be here tonight. | 我今晚就不可能站在这里 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[36:05] | This award, uh, means a… a lot to me. | 这个奖 对我意义重大 |
[36:08] | More than you’ll ever know. | 你们绝对无法想象 |
[36:11] | If I hadn’t been on, um… jerk@work.net, | 如果我没有在性福工作网表演 |
[36:15] | I never would’ve met the most wonderful man I’ve ever known, | 我就永远不会遇到我此生遇到过的最优秀的男人 |
[36:19] | George Schickel. | 乔治·希克 |
[36:21] | Shickel’s pickles? | 希克泡菜的那个吗 |
[36:22] | The pickle people prefer? | 「希克泡菜 备受青睐」 |
[36:25] | I, uh… I have this s-speech prepared. | 我准备了这份致辞 |
[36:29] | Didn’t think I’d get a chance to read it. | 我还以为没有机会当众念出来了 |
[36:39] | To the world, | 对世人来说 |
[36:41] | George Schickel was a man of prominence and wealth. | 乔治·希克是声名显赫的富豪 |
[36:46] | But to me, he was just… George. | 但对我来说 他只是乔治 |
[36:51] | Loving, affectionate, a boy at heart | 深情的 温柔的 纯真的乔治 |
[36:56] | who just wanted to love another boy. | 一心想爱着另一个男孩的乔治 |
[37:01] | I-I was lucky enough to be that boy. | 我很幸运能成为他爱的那个男孩 |
[37:06] | I like to think I brought a little fun i-into his life. | 我希望自己多少让他快乐过 |
[37:12] | But what he gave me was… so much more. | 但他给我的 远远不止于此 |
[37:17] | Some… something all his money couldn’t buy. | 是用尽他的钱财也买不来的东西 |
[37:22] | He made me f…feel like I was somebody. | 他让我觉得 我是个重要的人 |
[37:33] | I love you, Georgie. | 我爱你 乔治 |
[37:36] | What we had for a… for a few short months | 我们在一起 这短短的几个月 |
[37:39] | was more than most people have in a lifetime. | 胜却旁人一生的时光 |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | I’m glad you two dames finally came to your senses. | 两个大小姐可算是恢复理智了 |
[38:13] | If you’d made any more of a mess, | 你们再乱搞下去 |
[38:14] | I’d have to detonate, not renovate. | 我就修不好了 只能推倒重建了 |
[38:19] | Okay we know, we know, we really screwed up. | 我们知道 我们知道 我们真的搞砸了 |
[38:21] | Big time, babe. | 弄得一塌糊涂 |
[38:22] | But, it’s not too late. | 但亡羊补牢 为时未晚 |
[38:24] | So, how long do you think it’ll take to undo the damage? | 那你觉得要多久能修好 |
[38:27] | All depends on The Triangle of Expectation. | 那得看三项期望值的平衡关系了 |
[38:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:36] | You can have it fast… and cheap, | 可以又快又便宜 |
[38:40] | but it won’t be good. | 但质量好不了 |
[38:42] | You can have it good and fast, | 又快又好呢 |
[38:44] | but that won’t be cheap. | 那就不便宜 |
[38:45] | Or you can have it cheap and good, | 要想又便宜又好呢 |
[38:48] | but it won’t be fast. | 那就不会快 |
[38:51] | So in other words, it’ll be ready next Tu B’Shvat. | 也就是说 下个犹太植树节才能建好 |
[38:54] | Or Christmas, whichever comes first. | 也可能到圣诞节 哪个在前来着 |
[38:56] | But not to worry, ladies… | 别担心 姑娘们 |
[38:59] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 你们将不会注意到我的存在 |
[39:09] | Well, good night, Leeds. | 晚安 丽达 |
[39:11] | Good night… Sugar-Lips. | 晚安 小甜嘴儿 |
[39:14] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就下来 |
[39:25] | I just want to say how grateful I am you’re doing this. | 我想说 你能帮忙 我很感激 |
[39:29] | And how happy I am you’re here. | 你来住 我也很开心 |
[39:32] | You and me both, otherwise I’d be sleeping in the park. | 我也很开心 不然我就得睡公园了 |
[39:36] | Although I must admit, I had my reservations. | 但我必须承认 我之前有所顾虑 |
[39:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:43] | But you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 但你完全不必担心 |
[39:45] | Mel loves you very much. | 茉儿非常爱你 |
[39:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:17] | – What the fuck? – Everything’s back. | -怎么回事 -一切都恢复原状了 |
[40:19] | Careful, boys. | 小心点 二位 |
[40:23] | Don’t step on anything. | 可别踩着了画 |
[40:25] | All right, Kinney, what’s going on? | 肯尼 你搞什么鬼 |
[40:28] | I read your shit. It’s fucking good. | 我看了你们的作品 竟然真的很棒 |
[40:31] | And the artwork is… | 插图画得堪称… |
[40:33] | art. | 艺术品 |
[40:35] | But that’s to be expected. | 不过这也是意料之中的 |
[40:37] | Don’t try talking your way out of this with compliments, dickhead. | 别试图说些赞美的话就指望我们原谅你 混蛋 |
[40:39] | Yeah, and don’t think that | 就是 别以为 |
[40:40] | just by putting everything back the way it was | 将一切恢复原状 |
[40:41] | we’re just going to forget. | 我们就能既往不咎 |
[40:43] | – You owe us an apology. – So start begging. | -你得道歉 -赶快求原谅 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:48] | That’s not good enough. | 这可不够 |
[40:49] | What the fuck do you want me to do, grovel? | 那你们希望我怎么做 跪在地上哀求吗 |
[40:52] | Mean it. | 真诚点 |
[40:58] | What I did was immature, childish, vindictive. | 我的所为非常幼稚 任性 充满恶意 |
[41:02] | It was an act of cruelty | 那是非常残酷无情的行为 |
[41:03] | based on irrational fears and unfounded… jealousy. | 全都因为我无端的恐惧和胡乱的醋意 |
[41:11] | If I were the two of you, I’d never speak to me again. | 如果我是你们 我肯定跟自己绝交 |
[41:16] | That’s better. | 这下好多了 |
[41:18] | That’s really good. | 非常好 |
[41:20] | So why is it that I prefer you | 可我为什么更喜欢 |
[41:21] | when you’re shameless and unapologetic? | 你厚颜无耻 从不道歉的样子呢 |
[41:24] | Now, here’s the deal. | 这么着吧 |
[41:26] | Finish your work, | 你们先完成创作 |
[41:27] | and build up my chin. | 把我下巴画翘点 |
[41:28] | I’m a superhero, for Christ’s sakes. | 我好歹是个超级英雄 |
[41:31] | And when you’re done, I’ll put together a marketing campaign | 等你们弄完了 我来负责营销推广 |
[41:33] | that’ll make every fag on the Internet want to buy it. | 让同性恋网民都想人手一份 |
[41:38] | That is, if… | 当然前提是… |
[41:40] | you want me to. | 你们希望让我帮忙 |
[41:48] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[41:59] | So where’d we leave off? | 我们上次弄到哪儿了 |
[42:02] | Oh, yeah. Where, um… Zephyr gets jealous. | 想起来了 说到…西风吃醋了 |
[42:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:08] | Rage took J.T. Back to his lair at the top of gayopolis. | 狂怒把J.T.带回他在基奥城山顶的住处 |
[42:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[42:12] | Then they had amazing sex. | 然后他们疯狂做爱 |
[42:14] | – Wait. Where’s Zephyr now? – I don’t know. | -等等 此时西风哪儿去了 -我不知道 |
[42:17] | Getting his tights dry cleaned? | 去干洗他的紧身衣了吧 |
[42:19] | You know, Zephyr can have sex once in a while too. | 西风偶尔也可以做个爱嘛 |