时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[01:06] | You noticed. | 你竟然注意到了 |
[01:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:26] | Oh, it’s momo. | 这是馍馍 |
[01:29] | Tibetan for dumpling, dumpling. | 「饺子」这个词的藏语 来一口 |
[01:33] | Oh, it’s… it’s spicy. | 这个可够辣的 |
[01:35] | Oh-ho, come on, you sissy. | 拜托 你也太弱了 |
[01:38] | My western Pennsylvania taste buds aren’t used to… | 我这宾州西部的嘴可不习惯… |
[01:42] | far eastern cuisine. | 远东食物 |
[01:43] | Well, it is good for you. | 这对健康有益 |
[01:44] | Makes you sweat. Gets all the toxins out. | 让你出汗 有排毒的功效 |
[01:49] | I can think of… | 我能想到… |
[01:51] | other ways I’d rather sweat. | 别的我更喜欢的流汗方式 |
[01:57] | Now see, it’s too hot for you now. | 瞧吧 现在对你来说也太”火辣”了 |
[01:58] | No, no, the kiss was fine. | 不 不是 这吻挺好的 |
[02:03] | Ben? | 本 |
[02:04] | Jeez, maybe… maybe it is a little too spicy. I was… | 天 可能是太辣了一点 我… |
[02:10] | Wait, you don’t double over from a dumpling. | 等等 你不会因为吃个饺子就这么难受 |
[02:12] | No, no, no, it’s just… forget it, it’s nothing. | 没有没有 别想了 没事的 |
[02:18] | See? There. | 瞧吧 好了 |
[02:20] | It’s all better. | 现在好多了 |
[02:23] | Maybe you should eat some- thing a little less exotic. | 或许你不应该吃这些外国的古怪食物 |
[02:26] | Oh, please, the monks in the monasteries | 才没有 庙里的和尚 |
[02:28] | have been eating it for centuries. | 几百年来都是吃这个的 |
[02:30] | You’re not a monk. I can vouch for that. | 但你不是和尚 这我能证明 |
[02:32] | No, but I would like to live there someday. | 的确不是 但我希望将来能去那里生活 |
[02:34] | What? You don’t get enough hot male action here? | 怎么 这里的男人不够多吗 |
[02:39] | You know what I mean; study buddhism, meditate. | 你知道我什么意思 是去学习佛经 冥想 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Send me a postcard. | 好吧 别忘了给我寄明信片 |
[02:43] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I just gotta do one thing. | 好了 就差一件事 |
[02:50] | Hi, Pasquale’s? | 是帕斯卡勒餐厅吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I’d like a large pepperoni, double cheese | 你好 我要一个大号意式辣肠比萨 双份奶酪 |
[02:55] | And thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:57] | George left the money to me, | 乔治把钱留给了我 |
[02:59] | in my name, in my account. | 我的名下 我的户头里 |
[03:01] | How can they just take it away? | 他们怎么能随便拿走 |
[03:03] | Having looked at the judge’s temporary injunction, | 我看过法官的临时禁止令 |
[03:05] | it is my considered opinion that… | 在我看来 |
[03:07] | you’re screwed. | 你完蛋了 |
[03:08] | Ex…cuse me? | 什么意思 |
[03:09] | It’s just one of those vague legal terms | 那不过是律师用来糊弄人的 |
[03:11] | that lawyers use to cover their asses. | 模糊不清的法律术语 为自己开脱 |
[03:14] | What exactly do you mean by screwed? | 你说他「完蛋了」到底是什么意思 |
[03:15] | Uh, permit me to clarify. “Fucked”. | 那我再说清楚点 就是「死定了」 |
[03:18] | The Schickel family attorneys | 希克家的律师们 |
[03:19] | are going to do everything in their power to prove that you | 会尽他们一切所能来证明 |
[03:21] | manipulated George into giving you that money. | 是你操控乔治 让他把那笔钱留给你 |
[03:23] | That’s not true. | 事实不是那样的 |
[03:24] | Honey, the truth has as much to do with law | 亲爱的 事实和法律没关系 |
[03:27] | as gay men have to do with lesbians. | 就像基佬和拉拉也没有任何关系 |
[03:29] | Present company excepted, of course. | 当然 要除了我们三个这一例外 |
[03:30] | They’re going to say you orchestrated the whole thing. | 他们会说是你精心策划的整件事 |
[03:33] | Emmett can’t play “Mary had a little lamb” on a kazoo. | 艾美特是个什么都不会的小白痴 |
[03:35] | How’s he going to orchestrate finagling George out of millions? | 他怎么能从乔治那里骗到上千万呢 |
[03:38] | By playing upon the diminished capacities of a lonely old man. | 就凭他傍上了一个垂死的寂寞老人 |
[03:42] | So what are you saying? He should just give up, | 那你什么意思 就这么让他放弃吗 |
[03:43] | – Forget about the money? – Fuck that! | -别惦记那些钱了 -去他妈的 |
[03:46] | Th-that 10,000,000 belonged to Emmett. | 那一千万是属于艾美特的 |
[03:48] | A-and what about the gifts I bought you? | 那我给你们买的那些礼物呢 |
[03:49] | Your car, your seats at the opera, | 你们的车 你在歌剧院的座位 |
[03:51] | your… diamond bracelet? | 还有你的钻石手镯 |
[03:54] | They’ll have to cut off my arm first. | 那他们 |
[03:56] | I’m sure they’d be delighted, | 我肯定他们愿意这么做 |
[03:57] | and then send you the bill. | 之后还会给你寄账单 |
[04:05] | “Frawley’s open fire”. | 「弗劳利开火牛排店」 |
[04:07] | You know, I thought we were going for the high-end accounts. | 我以为我们是要寻求高端客户 |
[04:09] | This isn’t even low-end, it’s back-end. | 这连低端都算不上 这是不入流 |
[04:11] | They’ve got 1,200 steak houses throughout the Midwest and the South. | 他们在中西部和南部有1200家牛排分店 |
[04:15] | 1,200. | 1200家 |
[04:16] | Yeah, what about this name, “Open fire”? | 很好 名字里的”开火”是什么意思 |
[04:18] | What do you do? Shoot the cow, then eat it? | 要怎么样 先开枪射死牛 再吃掉吗 |
[04:20] | They are trying to change their image. | 他们想改变一下形象 |
[04:24] | How about this? | 这句怎么样 |
[04:26] | “Go out of business.” | 「关门大吉吧」 |
[04:28] | Well, we don’t tell potential clients to take a hike. | 我们不会叫潜在的客户滚蛋 |
[04:32] | not in this market. | 现在的市场行情下可不行 |
[04:34] | And not with what you’re making… partner. | 尤其是如果你想当合伙人的话 这样也不行 |
[04:37] | How long do I have? | 给我多少时间 |
[04:39] | – Tomorrow. – What? | -明天就要 -什么 |
[04:41] | Come on, you can do it. | 拜托 你能行的 |
[04:43] | You’re the miracle worker. | 你能创造奇迹 |
[04:45] | This will take more than a miracle. | 光靠奇迹可不够 |
[04:47] | It’ll take divine intervention. | 要上帝插手帮忙才成 |
[04:51] | Every night I would go back to the room, | 我每天晚上回到酒店时 |
[04:52] | hoping that he’d surprise me and show up. | 心里都希望他能出现 给我个惊喜 |
[04:55] | He never did. He never even called. | 他从来没出现过 他甚至都没打个电话 |
[04:58] | He must have been pissed. I mean… | 他肯定生气了 我是说… |
[05:00] | just taking off like that. | 你就那么走了 |
[05:01] | You didn’t even tell him you were going. | 你都没跟他说你要去啊 |
[05:03] | I never said I wasn’t going. | 我从来没说过我不去 |
[05:05] | He’s the one that cancelled on me. | 是他放我鸽子的 |
[05:06] | Now you know how our moms feel | 现在你能理解妈妈们的感受了 |
[05:08] | when our dads call from the office; | 每当丈夫从办公室打电话回来说 |
[05:09] | “Oh, sorry, honey, can’t make it.” | “抱歉亲爱的 我暂时回不来” |
[05:12] | I’m not some goddamned housewife. | 我可不是什么家庭主妇 |
[05:17] | That guy’s pretty good. | 他拉得真不错 |
[05:20] | Yeah, he goes to my school. | 是啊 他是我们学校的 |
[05:21] | I saw him play once. | 我听过他演奏 |
[05:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | His eyes. Wow! | 他的眼睛 天呐 |
[05:30] | Anyways, gotta go to biology. | 好了 我要去上生物课了 |
[05:42] | Very good. | 太精彩了 |
[06:00] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[06:03] | Considered by many to be | 被支曲子很多人认为 |
[06:04] | one of the most beautiful pieces ever written for the strings. | 是弦乐中最出色的作品之一 |
[06:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | Why are you playing it on a street corner? | 你怎么在街角拉琴啊 |
[06:10] | I need the cash. | 我需要钱 |
[06:13] | There’s gotta be an easier way. | 肯定还有更容易的方法挣钱 |
[06:16] | Well, yeah, I guess I could always be a go-go boy. | 是啊 我可以去夜店当脱衣舞男 |
[06:20] | I wouldn’t recommend that. | 我可不推荐你那么做 |
[06:22] | Then I’ll stick to the fiddle. | 那我还是继续拉琴吧 |
[06:24] | You are pretty good. | 你相当不错 |
[06:25] | Pretty good? | 不错而已吗 |
[06:27] | I’m a genius. | 我是天才 |
[06:29] | You’re also not very modest. | 你可不怎么谦虚 |
[06:31] | Well, they’ve only been telling me that since I was six, so… | 从我6岁起 他们就这么告诉我 所以… |
[06:33] | Sooner or later, I was bound to believe it. | 我肯定迟早都会信的 |
[06:37] | 80 bucks. Not too bad. | 有80块 还算不错 |
[06:39] | You know, considering it’s not really me playing. | 毕竟 又不是真正的我在演奏 |
[06:50] | It comes through me, from some- place else. | 音乐来自别的地方 只是通过我的身体倾泻出来 |
[06:55] | It’s amazing that you said that. | 你说得可真好 |
[06:57] | When I draw, it feels the same way. | 我画画的时候 也有同样的感觉 |
[07:01] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 看那个 |
[07:03] | The garbage truck? | 垃圾车吗 |
[07:03] | No, no, no, the couch. | 不是 那个沙发 |
[07:05] | It’s a piece of shit. | 垃圾一件 |
[07:09] | Well, one man’s piece of shit | 对你来说是垃圾 |
[07:11] | is another man’s living room. | 对我来说就是客厅了 |
[07:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:16] | Hey, guys with the couch? | 等一下 搬沙发的人 |
[07:18] | – Hey, listen…- Tony, these guys wanna buy this… | -等下 听我说 -托尼 他们想要买这个 |
[07:21] | Let me take this couch off your hands, huh? How about it? | 这个沙发给我吧 怎么样 |
[07:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | – You live close? – Yeah | -你住在附近吗 -是啊 |
[07:30] | Did you receive my little gift? | 你收到我的小礼物了吗 |
[07:33] | You always say, “Fuck ’em all.” | 你总是说 去他妈的 |
[07:36] | Well, to do that, you’ve got to have “Fuck ’em all” Money. | 足够的财力才能让你有底气说这话 |
[07:40] | Very interesting video. | 很有趣的视频 |
[07:43] | I’d give it four stars. | 我给四颗星 |
[07:45] | Good camera work. | 拍得不错 |
[07:47] | Excellent sound quality. | 卓越的音质 |
[07:50] | However, | 然而 |
[07:51] | I didn’t find Mr. Schickel’s performance particularly convincing. | 我不觉得希克先生的表演很有说服力 |
[07:56] | Performance? | 什么表演 |
[07:58] | George meant every word he said. | 乔治的每句话都是真心的 |
[08:00] | Every word he was told to say. | 那都是别人强迫他说的 |
[08:02] | George Schickel was not coerced into making this tape. | 乔治·希克并未被强迫录这个录像带 |
[08:05] | It’s quite clear he was of sound mind. | 显然意识健全 没有任何问题 |
[08:07] | And sound body too. | 身体也很健康 |
[08:09] | What’s clear | 显然的是 |
[08:10] | is that George Schickel was a confused and lonely old man | 乔治·希克是一个糊涂 孤独的老人 |
[08:14] | who was seduced by the sexual advances | 被一个在色情网站上遇见的 |
[08:17] | of an ambitious young hustler he met on a porn site. | 极具野心的年轻男妓色诱 |
[08:21] | Hey, I loved George. | 住口 我真心爱乔治 |
[08:24] | And he loved me. | 他也爱我 |
[08:25] | Then why did you persuade him to take you on a round-the-world tour | 那你为何要说服他进行环球旅行呢 |
[08:30] | knowing it would endanger his health? | 你明知这对他的健康有害 |
[08:32] | I d… I didn’t force… | 我没强迫他… |
[08:34] | He’s the one who wanted to go. | 是他邀请我的 |
[08:36] | But, before you left, you convinced him | 但在出发前 你说服他 |
[08:39] | to deposit $10,000,000 into your bank account, | 往你的账户里存了一千万美元 |
[08:44] | in case something should happen? | 是为了以防万一吗 |
[08:47] | Do you really believe a judge and jury | 你真的认为法官与陪审团 |
[08:51] | will think otherwise once they view this? | 看到这些 不会这么认为吗 |
[08:54] | I can’t answer that, | 我也无法回答 |
[08:55] | since I don’t plan on presenting it as court evidence. | 我没打算把录像作为呈堂证物 |
[08:58] | I intend to release it to the press. | 我计划将之交给媒体 |
[09:02] | So that people will see | 公众都将看到 |
[09:03] | that Mr. Honeycutt is being denied | 哈尼卡特先生被剥夺了 |
[09:05] | the recognition and the legacy of a legitimate, loving relationship. | 一段合法有爱的感情的认可和继承权 |
[09:09] | But, whatever the outcome, | 姑且不论结果如何 |
[09:12] | once the public takes a look at this… | 一旦人们看到这个 |
[09:15] | they’ll never think of a Schickel’s Pickle in the same way again. | 他们对希克泡菜的印象 将彻底被改变 |
[09:23] | Walter Horatio Pater, | 沃尔特·霍雷肖·佩特 |
[09:25] | the English essayist and critic, | 英国学者和评论家 |
[09:27] | was perhaps the most influential proponent of Victorian Aestheticism. | 或许是维多利亚唯美主义最具影响力的倡议者 |
[09:32] | That’s the philosophy that teaches “Art for art’s sake”. | 他认为唯美主义的核心就是”艺术至上” |
[09:36] | Now, he believed that pleasure derived from beauty | 他认为源于美好事物的快乐 |
[09:39] | is the highest ideal to which man can aspire. | 是一个人最崇高的理想 |
[09:43] | Now his most famous disciple was Oscar Wilde… | 著名的奥斯卡·王尔德就是他的得意门生 |
[09:49] | Mr… Mr. Bruckner, | 布鲁克纳老师 |
[09:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:55] | Really, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Okay, | 好了 |
[10:07] | Wilde chose to pursue passion, to… | 王尔德选择不计后果地 |
[10:11] | seize the moment without regard to consequence. | 追求激情 享受当下 |
[10:19] | “To burn always with this gem-like flame, | “在宝石般的火焰中燃尽 |
[10:21] | to maintain this ecstasy…” | 保持这份狂喜” |
[10:28] | Mr. Bruckner… | 布鲁克纳老师 |
[10:29] | Mr. Bruckner, are you okay? | 布鲁克纳老师 你没事吧 |
[10:32] | Somebody get a doctor. | 谁去找医生来 |
[10:35] | Get a doctor! | 去找医生 |
[10:38] | Why didn’t you tell me you lived on the top floor? | 你怎么不告诉我你住在顶楼 |
[10:41] | – Well, if I had, you would not have helped me. – Yeah. | -如果事先让你知道 你就不会帮我了 -没错 |
[10:57] | – This is a really cool place. – Thanks. | -这地方真不错 -谢了 |
[11:01] | I found practically everything in it on the street, | 这里的东西几乎都是从街上捡来的 |
[11:03] | including Wolfram. | 包括沃尔夫拉姆 |
[11:06] | Wolfram? | 沃尔夫拉姆 |
[11:08] | Is he your boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah. You want to meet him? | 是啊 你想见见他吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[11:12] | Say hello to Wolfram Von Eschenbach. | 跟沃尔夫拉姆·冯·埃申巴赫打个招呼吧 |
[11:16] | Oh, really. | 天呐 |
[11:19] | Wolfram. | 沃尔夫拉姆 |
[11:20] | He’s considered by many to be Germany’s greatest poet. | 他被很多人认为是德国最伟大的诗人 |
[11:23] | That’s an awfully fancy name for a pussy. | 给小猫取这种名字也太华丽了吧 |
[11:28] | Wagner used his most famous epic “Parzival” | 瓦格纳曾以他笔下的角色帕西法尔 |
[11:30] | as the basis for his opera. | 为基础谱写歌剧 |
[11:34] | I wish I had a cat like you. | 我也想要这样的一只猫 |
[11:37] | So get one. | 那就养呗 |
[11:40] | My boyfriend would have a shit-fit. | 我男朋友会抓狂的 |
[11:42] | The one who doesn’t believe in birthdays? | 那个不相信生日的家伙吗 |
[11:45] | He’s got an amazing loft, | 他有一个完美的阁楼 |
[11:46] | Right out of “Architectural Digest”. | 就像《建筑学文摘》里的样板房 |
[11:49] | Everything in it is Italian. | 家具都是意大利原装的 |
[11:51] | It costs a fortune. | 非常昂贵 |
[11:52] | Obviously he’s not on scholarship. | 看来他不需要奖学金 |
[11:54] | No, he’s 31. | 不 他31岁了 |
[11:56] | He’s got a great job. | 有一份很棒的工作 |
[11:59] | An older man. | 原来是个老男人 |
[12:01] | Better not let him hear you say that. | 这话最好别让他听到 |
[12:03] | So you guys live together? | 你们住在一起吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:10] | Well, lucky him. | 他可真走运 |
[12:13] | He’s got a great job, | 他有一份好工作 |
[12:14] | a great place full of… | 一个好房子装满了 |
[12:16] | beautiful things. | 美好的东西 |
[12:21] | You… | 你… |
[12:29] | I should go. I have a class. | 我得走了 我还有课 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I have to, uh… | 那好吧 我也得… |
[12:38] | I have to practice, practice, practice. | 我也得练习 练习 再练习 |
[12:41] | All right. | 那好 |
[12:44] | But thanks for helping me out. | 不过 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[12:46] | I’ll… I’ll… | 我们 |
[12:47] | I’ll see you around? | 改天见 |
[12:51] | I have some stuff in the student art fair. If… | 我有作品在学生艺术展展出 |
[12:54] | you have time. | 如果你有时间 |
[13:05] | He said I was nothing more than a hustler, a tramp. | 他说我不过是个男妓 水性杨花的烂货 |
[13:09] | Those lying sons of bitches. | 那帮睁眼说瞎话的混蛋 |
[13:11] | You’re an award winner. | 你可是得过大奖的 |
[13:13] | Well, not to worry. | 别担心 |
[13:14] | If anybody can chew their balls off and spit them out, it’s Melanie. | 茉蕾妮能把他们整得求生不得 求死不能 |
[13:17] | She, uh, she told them | 她警告他们 |
[13:18] | she’s going to release George’s video to the press. | 她会把乔治的录像公之于众 |
[13:21] | Brilliant. | 好主意 |
[13:22] | Well, that should create quite a scandal. | 这可是一桩大丑闻 |
[13:25] | A scandal? | 丑闻 |
[13:26] | Yeah. I mean, you think a multi-billion dollar company | 是啊 像希克泡菜公司这样 |
[13:28] | like Schickel’s Pickles wants every guy | 市值几十亿美元的公司 |
[13:30] | who buys a frank with relish at a baseball game, | 如果让他们的顾客 比如棒球比赛的观众 |
[13:32] | every kid at a picnic, | 或者野餐的孩子们 |
[13:33] | every pregnant woman with a sudden craving | 或者突然想吃泡菜的孕妇们 |
[13:35] | knowing about you and George? | 知道你和乔治的事 |
[13:38] | That money is practically yours. | 那笔钱基本确定是你的了 |
[13:41] | I say we go get some dinner… | 不如我们出去搓一顿 |
[13:43] | celebrate. | 庆祝一下 |
[13:45] | Yeah. As soon as Ben gets here. | 是啊 等本过来就出发 |
[13:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:51] | – Do you really think it’s going to be okay? – Yeah. | -你真的觉得会没事吗 -当然 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 没事的 走吧 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I’ll be… I’ll be right there. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[13:59] | So, what you in the mood for? Steak or lobster? | 你想吃什么 牛排还是龙虾 |
[14:03] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[14:13] | You’re home late. | 你回来晚了 |
[14:16] | I got a new account. | 我又要拿下一个新客户 |
[14:18] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[14:24] | How was your day, Justin? | 你今天过得怎么样 贾斯汀 |
[14:27] | Fucking one day…to do a presentation. | 就他妈一天的时间 来准备创意展示 |
[14:31] | It was not bad. Thanks for asking. How was yours? | 还不赖 多谢关心 你呢 |
[14:35] | Whole lot better now that I’m with you. | 跟你在一起 让我感觉好多了 |
[14:41] | A fucking steak house. | 该死的牛排餐厅 |
[14:44] | And I’m supposed to be brilliant. | 我应该充满创意才对 |
[14:46] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[14:50] | Every minute you were away. | 你不在的每一分钟 我都想着你 |
[14:52] | You’re all I thought about. | 我心中唯一想着的就是你 |
[14:54] | Please never leave me again. | 请别再离开我了 |
[14:57] | Who the fuck are you talking to? | 你他妈在跟谁说话呢 |
[14:59] | – No one. – And… | -没谁 -还有 |
[15:01] | What’s with the little voice? | 你在学谁的声音 |
[15:08] | Are you… planning… | 你是 打算 |
[15:10] | to become a ventriloquist? | 改行当口技表演家吗 |
[15:12] | It’s one way to hear what you want. | 只有这样才能听到我想听的 |
[15:18] | So how was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
[15:24] | Not much fun without you. | 没你在 也没什么意思 |
[15:28] | Why didn’t you tell me you were going? | 你怎么不告诉我你打算一个人去 |
[15:30] | I didn’t think you’d care. | 我以为你不会在乎 |
[15:35] | There were things I had to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[15:42] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[16:45] | Ben, you okay? | 本 你还好吗 |
[16:56] | What’s wrong with him, doctor? | 他这是怎么了 医生 |
[16:58] | Acute pancreatitis. | 急性胰腺炎 |
[16:59] | Probably has to do with his HIV regimen. | 可能跟他的HIV养生疗法有关 |
[17:01] | W-well, his viral load was up and his… his T-cells were down. | 他的病毒数上升 T细胞数下降 |
[17:04] | That’s why his doctor changed his medication. | 所以他的医生给他换了药 |
[17:06] | He appears to have had a near-fatal reaction. | 他起了几乎致命的反应 |
[17:10] | Well, is he going to be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[17:12] | It depends if we can get his enzyme elevation back down. | 要看我们能不能把他的酶指标降下来 |
[17:14] | Right now it’s extremely high. | 现在可是远远超过正常量 |
[17:16] | Well, how long before you know? | 什么时候才能知道结果 |
[17:18] | The next couple of days are going to be critical. | 未来几天会很关键 |
[17:20] | We’ll keep him on I.V., normal saline | 我们会继续给他输盐水 |
[17:22] | and off his meds. We’ll see how he does. | 停止用药 看看他的反应 |
[17:24] | Thanks, Doctor. | 谢谢您 医生 |
[17:27] | Is there any way I could stay with him tonight? | 我今晚能留下来陪他吗 |
[17:30] | Are you a family member? | 你是家属吗 |
[17:33] | I’m his lover. | 我是他的爱人 |
[17:36] | I’ll have an attendant bring you a blanket and a pillow. | 我叫护工给你拿枕头和毯子 |
[17:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Okay, I’ll, uh, I’ll make his meals. | 我可以给他做饭 |
[17:47] | Since when do you know how to cook? | 你什么时候会做饭了 |
[17:48] | We’ll make the meals. | 还是我们来做吧 |
[17:49] | With everything going on at your house? | 你们家现在这种情况可以吗 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么 |
[17:52] | With the renovations and all. | 重新装修 以及各种杂事 |
[17:54] | Look, I’ll just order the meals. | 我还是叫外卖吧 |
[17:56] | Uh, then, um, I’ll look, uh, after the shop. | 那我去看店 |
[17:59] | You don’t know anything about comic books. | 你对漫画一无所知 |
[18:00] | I’m familiar with practically his entire inventory. | 我几乎熟悉他所有的库存 |
[18:02] | I’ll look after the store. | 我去看店吧 |
[18:04] | Okay, then, uh, you know what? I will, uh, | 那好吧 那…那我… |
[18:06] | I will pack him a nice little overnight bag with some of his things, | 我来给他整理过夜的行李 |
[18:09] | Razor, toothpaste, change of undies. | 刮胡刀 牙刷 内衣裤 |
[18:11] | Did it. | 弄好了 |
[18:13] | Then how about fabulous floral arrangements | 那我去订些超美丽的鲜花 |
[18:16] | sent to Ben’s room daily? | 每天送入本的病房 |
[18:17] | What the fuck does he want with floral arrangements? | 他要鲜花干什么 |
[18:19] | He’s unconscious. | 他在昏迷中呢 |
[18:20] | Okay. Well, there must be some- thing I can do. | 好吧 我总能干些什么吧 |
[18:25] | – Boil water. – He’s not pregnant. | -去烧开水 -他又没有怀孕 |
[18:26] | I want some coffee. | 我想喝点咖啡 |
[18:31] | Poor baby, you look exhausted. | 可怜的宝贝 你看起来精疲力尽 |
[18:32] | Michael, how’s Ben’s fever? | 迈克 本的发烧退下去了吗 |
[18:34] | – Is Ben all right? – Did the doctor say anything? | -本还好吗 -医生怎么说的 |
[18:37] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[18:38] | They don’t know. | 他们还不知道 |
[18:39] | Sweetie, come… come sit down. | 亲爱的 过来坐下 |
[18:40] | I’ll make you some coffee. | 我给你煮点咖啡 |
[18:41] | I haven’t got time. I gotta get back to the hospital. | 我没时间 我要赶回医院去 |
[18:43] | Uh, hon… honey… | 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | Your room is a shit-hole. | 你的房间就是个狗窝 |
[19:00] | I can’t find my black jeans. | 我找不到那条黑色牛仔裤了 |
[19:04] | They’re in your hand. | 在你手里呢 |
[19:10] | – Did you call your mom? – No. | -给你妈妈打电话了吗 -没 |
[19:13] | I called Vic. | 我打给维克了 |
[19:16] | Well, don’t you think… | 你不觉得… |
[19:18] | No, I don’t think. | 不 我不觉得 |
[19:21] | She’d just give me shit. | 她就知道骂我 |
[19:22] | I don’t need a bunch of shit right now. | 我现在需要的不是挨骂 |
[19:28] | You should take a nap. | 你应该睡一觉 |
[19:29] | I can’t. | 我不能睡 |
[19:32] | I… where’s my blue shirt? | 我的蓝色短袖呢 |
[19:36] | You’re wearing it. | 你穿着呢 |
[19:49] | Hey, you don’t have to be brave on account of me. | 你不必因为我而表现得勇敢 |
[19:53] | On account of you? Who’s… | 因为你 谁… |
[19:56] | Who the hell’s thinking about you? | 谁他妈管你 |
[19:57] | I’m thinking about Ben. | 我现在就惦记着本 |
[20:00] | He could die. | 他可能会死的 |
[20:04] | Then you should let us help you. | 那你应该让我们帮你 |
[20:06] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[20:07] | I can do it myself. | 我自己能行 |
[20:13] | You really ought to save the hero shit | 你真该把这套英雄主义 |
[20:16] | for the goddamn comic books. | 留着编写你的漫画书 |
[20:20] | It’s not hero shit. | 我不是要当英雄 |
[20:22] | I can take care of myself, and Ben, | 我能照顾好自己和本 |
[20:25] | and I don’t need you or anyone else coming to rescue me. | 我不需要你或其他人来拯救我 |
[20:30] | I’m doing just fine. | 我没事 |
[20:32] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[20:35] | Now what the hell did I do with my wallet? | 我的钱包呢 |
[20:45] | Your stuff is by far the best. | 你的作品绝对是鹤立鸡群 |
[20:46] | You’re just saying that because we’re friends, | 因为我们是朋友 你才这么说的 |
[20:48] | And because you don’t know shit about art. | 因为你一点都不懂艺术 |
[20:49] | Now that’s not true. | 才不是那样 |
[20:51] | Stop being such a defensive asshole and take the compliment. | 戒心别这么重 欣然接受赞扬吧 |
[20:55] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[20:58] | Your stuff is the best, so admit it, you’re brilliant. | 你的作品的确是最好的 承认吧 你是个天才 |
[21:01] | I’m brilliant. | 我是个天才 |
[21:03] | Good. That’s better. | 很好 好多了 |
[21:06] | That’s the guy who was playing the violin. | 他就是那个拉小提琴的 |
[21:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:12] | You know, for an artist, you sure don’t see very well. | 作为艺术家 你眼神可不怎么样 |
[21:22] | – Who’s she? – She’s a friend from high school. | -她是谁 -高中时的朋友 |
[21:25] | How much you want for this one? | 你觉得这个值多少钱 |
[21:28] | Three. | 三 |
[21:29] | – Hundred? – Million. | -三百吗 -三百万 |
[21:31] | You said I was brilliant. | 你说我是个天才的 |
[21:33] | Then you’re selling yourself short. Ask for five. | 那你就卖便宜了 五百万才行 |
[21:35] | – Five. – Sold. | -五百万 -成交 |
[21:38] | It’s yours… | 是你的了 |
[21:40] | For a song. | 换你的一首曲子 |
[21:46] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你够能砍价的 |
[21:51] | Why don’t you come over later and collect it? | 不如过会儿到我那儿去收账吧 |
[22:08] | How ’bout a smile, Deb? | 黛比 笑一笑吧 |
[22:11] | Hey, honey. | 你来啦 亲爱的 |
[22:12] | Don’t count on me for dinner, all right? | 我不回去吃晚饭 |
[22:13] | I’m taking over Betty’s shift. | 我要替贝蒂的班 |
[22:15] | It’s a damned good thing we got our flu shots | 幸亏我们都打了流感疫苗 |
[22:16] | ’cause every- body’s sick. | 现在所有人都生病了 |
[22:18] | Ben’s in the hospital. | 本住院了 |
[22:21] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:29] | Is it… | 是因为 |
[22:30] | Pancreatitis. | 胰脏炎 |
[22:33] | From the meds. Probably the Videx. | 是他吃的药引起的 可能是惠妥滋药 |
[22:35] | That’d be my guess. | 我估计也是这样 |
[22:38] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样 |
[22:39] | Michael says not so good. | 迈克说不太好 |
[22:41] | – When did he call? – Last night. | -他什么时候打给你的 -昨晚 |
[22:44] | And when the hell were you planning on telling me? | 那你怎么现在才告诉我 |
[22:46] | He didn’t want you to know. | 他不想让你知道 |
[22:47] | I’m his goddamned mother, for christ’s sake. | 我可是他亲妈 老天啊 |
[22:55] | Is my son all right? | 我儿子还好吗 |
[22:57] | He’s putting up a brave front, but it’s tough. | 他勇敢地扛着 但很艰苦 |
[23:01] | Deb, your eggs are up. | 黛比 鸡蛋好了 |
[23:12] | I told him this would happen, didn’t I? | 我早跟他说过这种事会发生的 不是吗 |
[23:13] | I told him. | 我早说过的 |
[23:14] | Right again. Congratulations. | 你又对了 恭喜啊 |
[23:30] | Hi, cutie. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[23:33] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:35] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[23:41] | You look so sexy in your little gown. | 你穿病服很性感呢 |
[23:46] | You want some crushed ice? | 你要吃些碎冰吗 |
[23:47] | They said it would help with the fever. | 他们说有助于退烧 |
[23:56] | I never thought I’d end up here so soon. | 没想到我这么快又沦落进医院了 |
[23:59] | You haven’t “Ended up here”. | 你没有沦落进这里 |
[24:00] | You’ll be out in a day or two. | 你过个一两天就能出院了 |
[24:03] | I’ve seen what happens. | 我见过类似的情况 |
[24:04] | From now on, it’s back and forth, trip after trip. | 从现在开始 病情会反复 不停地跑医院 |
[24:09] | The only trip you’ll be taking is to tibet. | 你唯一要跑的地方是西藏 |
[24:13] | I’ve already booked us into the Kathmandu hilton. | 我在加德满都的希尔顿酒店订了双人房 |
[24:15] | They’ve… they’ve got this great package deal. | 他们有一个超棒的优惠套餐 |
[24:16] | It’s 10 bucks a day and all the yak you can eat. | 一天10块 牦牛肉随便吃 |
[24:19] | Oh, don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[24:36] | Time for his medication. | 他该吃药了 |
[24:37] | Wait, can you come back a little later? | 等等 你能过一会儿再来吗 |
[24:39] | – He… he just fell asleep. – Sorry. | -他刚刚睡着 -抱歉 |
[24:42] | Mr. Bruckner? | 布鲁克纳先生 |
[24:43] | He needs his rest. | 他需要休息 |
[24:44] | And I have my orders. He’s supposed to take this. | 我也有命令在身 他应该吃药了 |
[24:47] | – What is it? – His HIV medication. | -这是什么药 -他的艾滋药 |
[24:49] | Wait. Who prescribed it? | 等一下 这药是谁开的 |
[24:50] | The doctor on call. | 值班医生 |
[24:51] | Well, the doctor who admitted him | 接收他入院的医生说 |
[24:52] | said he wanted him off all medication. | 让他停用所有药物 |
[24:54] | Th… this is what practically killed him. | 这药差点要了他的命 |
[24:56] | Look, I don’t take my orders from you,Okay? | 听着 我并不听你的命令 明白吗 |
[24:58] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你这么认为 |
[24:59] | If you give him this, he’ll die. | 如果你给他吃这药 他会死的 |
[25:02] | I’m getting a doctor. | 我去叫医生来 |
[25:05] | Well, while you’re at it, why don’t you get a brain? | 顺便把你的脑子也带上 |
[25:14] | They arrived from Louisville this morning. | 他们今早刚从路易斯维尔过来 |
[25:16] | On a bus? | 坐公车来的吗 |
[25:18] | Jesus, look at those lapels. | 天呐 瞧瞧这些小翻领 |
[25:20] | They didn’t come for no fashion show. | 他们来不是为了看时装秀 |
[25:22] | I expect you to treat them with the same respect | 我希望你能同样地尊重他们 |
[25:24] | and courtesy you would any human being… | 对他们礼貌一点 |
[25:26] | With a $30,000,000 account. | 看在三千万美金的份上 |
[25:28] | Jesus, you had me worried there for a second, Gardner. | 天呐 你刚刚都让我忍不住担心了 加德纳 |
[25:30] | Get your ass in here and sign ’em up. | 赶紧过来 把他们拿下 |
[25:33] | Ah, Mr. Frawley, lovely to see you again. | 弗劳利先生 很荣幸再次见到你 |
[25:35] | You’re looking good. | 你看上去很有精神 |
[25:38] | Please, please… | 请坐 请 |
[25:41] | – What’s up? – …the figures we’re going to be discussing today… | -怎么了 -我们今天要讨论的数额 |
[25:44] | Do you think we could get this meeting going? | 可以开会了吗 |
[25:46] | S… ‘scuse me one second. | 等我一会儿 |
[25:48] | I’ll be… I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来 |
[25:51] | Sit there. Don’t move. | 坐在那里 别动 |
[25:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:00] | What are you talking about? We have a meeting. | 你说什么呢 我们要开会 |
[26:02] | Reschedule it. | 重新定时间吧 |
[26:04] | I have the entire board of Frawley’s open fire in there. | 弗劳利开火牛排的全体董事都在这里 |
[26:07] | What am I supposed to do with them? | 我要拿他们怎么办 |
[26:12] | Order them a steak. | 给他们每人点一份牛排 |
[26:14] | Bobby, lunch is on you this time. | 波比 这次午餐该你请了 |
[26:16] | I paid the last time. | 上次就是我请客的 |
[26:19] | My grandfather taught me how to play. | 是我外公教我演奏小提琴的 |
[26:20] | He was a violinist for the Berlin philharmonic | 他曾是柏林交响乐团的小提琴手 |
[26:23] | before they threw him into a concentration camp. | 后来却被关进了集中营 |
[26:25] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[26:28] | He still practiced six hours a day, even though he didn’t have a violin. | 尽管没有小提琴 他还是坚持每天练习6小时 |
[26:32] | So how did he? | 那他怎么练习的 |
[26:39] | By the time he got out of Auschwitz, | 等他离开奥斯维辛集中营时 |
[26:40] | he said his technique had actually improved. | 他说他的技艺竟然进步了 |
[26:43] | That his, uh, performance of the Mendelssohn violin concerto | 他的门德尔松协奏曲 |
[26:46] | was the greatest never heard. Huh! | 是我听过的最棒的 |
[26:48] | That’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
[26:52] | The only thing that kept him going was his music. | 音乐就是他的精神支柱 |
[26:57] | Sometimes I feel the same way. | 有时候我也是这么觉得的 |
[27:00] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[27:03] | No matter how shitty things get, I always have art. | 不管活得有多么艰难 我还有艺术 |
[27:05] | It’s the one place I can go where I’ll always be safe. | 只要沉浸到艺术的世界里 我就觉得是安全的 |
[27:10] | I never told anyone that before. | 我从来没跟别人说过这些 |
[27:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[27:16] | Not even your… rich, successful boyfriend? | 就连对你那有钱的成功男友都没说过吗 |
[27:19] | Not even him. No. | 就连对他也没说过 |
[27:24] | So… | 那么 |
[27:28] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[27:29] | No changing the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[27:31] | Come on, I’m curious. | 告诉我吧 我很好奇 |
[27:36] | There was this guy. | 曾经有过一个人 |
[27:41] | And I was… | 我… |
[27:44] | So fucking crazy about him, I can… | 疯狂地迷恋他 我.. |
[27:48] | I can’t explain it. | 我甚至都无法解释 |
[27:50] | You don’t have to. | 你无需解释 |
[27:54] | We were together for about a year. | 我们在一起大概有一年 |
[27:57] | But he liked to go to the clubs and… | 他很喜欢去夜店 |
[28:00] | party and bring guys home, and… | 参加派对 带男人回家 |
[28:02] | For a while, I have to admit, it was pretty exciting. | 我承认 一开始我觉得很刺激 |
[28:06] | I suppose it can be. | 我想可能的确会如此 |
[28:07] | But then I realized it’s not what I want. | 但是没多久 我就意识到这不是我想要的 |
[28:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:23] | I want to be with somebody who only wants to be with me… | 我想跟一个只愿跟我厮守的人在一起 |
[28:27] | Who doesn’t need to see other people… | 不会去随便勾搭别人 |
[28:31] | Or be in the scene every night. | 或者夜夜笙歌 |
[28:36] | I want to be with somebody who I can have a picnic on the floor with, | 我想要他能跟我一起 在草地上野餐 |
[28:39] | and tell things to that I’ve never told anybody. | 跟他说一些我从来没跟别人说过的话 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry to call you. I… | 抱歉打给你 我.. |
[28:56] | – I didn’t mean to bother you. – Shut up. | -我不是故意麻烦你的 -别说了 |
[28:59] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[29:01] | They’ve got him on all those painkillers and shit. | 他们给他吃了好多止痛药 |
[29:04] | They don’t even know if… | 他们都不知道那是否… |
[29:18] | I don’t want him to die. | 我不想让他死 |
[29:22] | He’s not going to… he’s not going to die. | 他不会的 他不会死 |
[29:23] | He’s not going to die. | 他不会死的 |
[29:33] | I need to be strong. | 我得坚强点 |
[29:35] | You are. You… you are strong. | 你很坚强 你很坚强 |
[29:36] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不坚强 |
[29:39] | – My mom was right. – Your mom doesn’t know shit. | -我妈说对了 -你妈知道个屁 |
[29:43] | Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 听着 |
[29:47] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[29:52] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[29:56] | The night Justin was bashed and I called you, | 贾斯汀被打那晚 我给你打电话 |
[29:58] | and you were about to get on a plane, | 你正准备上飞机 |
[29:59] | And you came here and you sat with me for three days, | 你还是来了 陪了我整整三天 |
[30:01] | waiting to see if he was going to live or die. | 陪我一起等他度过危险期 |
[30:04] | If it hadn’t been for you, | 如果不是因为有你 |
[30:05] | I… I never would have made it. | 我 我肯定坚持不下去 |
[30:08] | It was because of you. | 那都是因为有你 |
[30:12] | You’re strong enough for both of us. | 你很坚强 足以支撑你我 |
[30:14] | And you’re going to be strong for Ben. | 现在 为了本 坚强起来 |
[30:39] | $1,000,000? | 一百万美元 |
[30:41] | $1,000,000. | 一百万美元 |
[30:43] | $1,000,000. The family wants to settle. | 一百万美元 他们家希望和解 |
[30:45] | Oh, you got ’em. Oh! Congrats, Mel. | 你拿下他们了 恭喜 茉儿 |
[30:50] | – You too, Em. – Thanks, baby. | -也恭喜你 小艾 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[30:56] | We sure showed them, didn’t we, Mel? | 我们让他们知道厉害了 是不是 茉儿 |
[30:58] | Oh, we sure did. | 那是当然啦 |
[31:00] | However, there are a few stipulations. | 但是 有一些条件 |
[31:02] | Stipulations? | 条件 |
[31:03] | Oh, that we not release George’s tape to the press. | 比如说我们不能对媒体公开录像带 |
[31:06] | That’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[31:06] | And that you sign this. | 以及你得签了这个 |
[31:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[31:11] | Just a statement that you and George never had a relationship, | 声明你跟乔治从来没有过关系 |
[31:14] | and that any aforesaid claims to the contrary are false and untrue. | 以及你之前所说的一切都是不属实的 |
[31:20] | Forget it. | 休想 |
[31:22] | Hold on a minute there. | 等一下 |
[31:22] | I mean, let’s not be hasty. | 别急着下定论 |
[31:24] | I mean, true, it’s not the full $10,000,000, | 诚然 这不是全部一千万美元 |
[31:26] | but still, I mean, y-y-you don’t toss out a trick | 但是 你也不能说不要就不要了 |
[31:28] | because he’s got a good body but bad acne, right? | 总不能因为猛男长了一颗痘痘就不要人家吧 |
[31:35] | Last Saturday night… never mind. | 上周六晚上 算了 |
[31:37] | Look, George wanted you to be taken care of. | 听着 乔治希望用这些钱让你过得好一点 |
[31:39] | After all, that’s why he left you the money. | 那是他留钱给你的初衷 |
[31:41] | – But… to deny what we had… – As your lawyer, | -但是 要否认我们的感情 -作为你的律师 |
[31:44] | I can’t advise you to sign something you know yourself isn’t true. | 我不能建议你签署内容不实的协议 |
[31:47] | But as your friend, | 但是作为你的朋友 |
[31:49] | you know the truth. | 你知道真相 |
[31:51] | What you and George meant to each other, that’s all that matters. | 你和乔治对彼此的意义 那才是真正重要的 |
[31:54] | Think what you can do with the money. | 想想看你能用这些钱做的事吧 |
[31:56] | You know, real estate, muni bonds. | 买房子 买地方债券 |
[31:59] | With the proper investments, | 投资恰当的话 |
[32:01] | you could be set… set for life. | 你下半辈子就吃住不愁了 |
[32:20] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[32:21] | It’s a picnic. | 野餐 |
[32:27] | A picnic. | 野餐 |
[32:28] | I went to the gourmet shop and I got a lot of cool, expensive stuff. | 我去了美食店 买了很多又好又贵的东西 |
[32:30] | Brie, pate, french bread… | 布里干酪 法式长棍面包 |
[32:35] | Now you know I don’t eat fat… or carbs after 7:00. | 但你知道我在7点后 不吃脂肪和碳水化合物 |
[32:40] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[32:42] | I thought maybe just this once. | 我觉得一次例外也没关系 |
[32:44] | We could dine on the floor? | 我们就坐在地板上吃 |
[32:50] | This is Pittsburgh, not Japan. | 这里可是匹兹堡 不是日本 |
[32:52] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[32:54] | It’ll be romantic. | 会很浪漫的 |
[32:59] | You know, I want to go out. | 其实我想出去 |
[33:01] | I’ve had a for-shit day and I need to unwind. | 今天过得太糟糕了 我得放松下 |
[33:03] | – You can do that here. – We cannot do that here. | -在这也可以啊 -在这里不行 |
[33:06] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[33:07] | How about cheese and crackers? I’ll make it for you. | 要饼干加奶酪吗 我给你弄 |
[33:09] | Cheese and crackers aren’t going to cut it. | 奶酪和饼干没用的 |
[33:10] | Now come on, get up, get dressed. | 走吧 起来 穿衣服 |
[33:15] | Can we please stay home, for one night, | 我们今晚就待在家里不行吗 |
[33:18] | Just the two of us? | 就我们两个 |
[33:24] | You’re too young to settle down. | 你还这么年轻 可不该安定下来 |
[33:26] | You’re too old to fuck around. | 你都这么老了 不该再去鬼混了 |
[33:36] | Now, I’m going to Babylon. | 我现在要去巴比伦 |
[33:38] | You can either come with me, | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[33:39] | or you can stay here. | 或者待在家里 |
[33:41] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[35:05] | That’s right, boy. Eat the meat. | 很好 吃肉吧 |
[35:11] | Eat the meat. | 吃肉吧 |
[35:33] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[35:35] | Ben, I didn’t want to disturb you. | 本 我不是有意打扰你的 |
[35:39] | Oh, no, no, it’s okay. I was just… | 没事 没关系 我只是… |
[35:41] | I was just resting. | 我只是在休息 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner, I… | 抱歉我没早点来 我… |
[35:46] | Michael didn’t tell me. | 迈克没有告诉我 |
[35:49] | He didn’t want to upset you. | 他不想让你担心 |
[35:52] | I have the feeling… | 我倒是觉得 |
[35:54] | It’s not me he was worrying about. | 他担心的不是我 |
[36:00] | I brought you some, uh… | 我给你带来些… |
[36:02] | home-made chicken broth. | 自家煮的鸡汤 |
[36:04] | Cures all ills. | 包治百病 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | So… | 那么… |
[36:13] | How… how are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[36:14] | Oh, I’m, uh, better. | 我好些了 |
[36:20] | I’m better. | 我好多了 |
[36:23] | I’m sure you’re going to be just fine. | 我相信你很快就会好起来的 |
[36:31] | Well, I don’t want to wear you out. | 我不想把你搞得很疲惫 |
[36:32] | We all know how exhausting I can be. | 大家都知道我唠叨个没完让人心力交瘁 |
[36:36] | If you see Michael… | 如果你见到迈克 |
[36:38] | tell him I said hello. | 帮我跟他打个招呼 |
[36:42] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[36:46] | I’m really sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[36:48] | for putting him through this. | 让他经历这些 |
[36:51] | Maybe he should’ve listened to you. | 也许他应该听你的 |
[36:53] | To me? | 听我的 |
[36:55] | What the fuck do I know? | 我他妈又知道个什么 |
[36:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[37:00] | Just a controlling bitch | 只是个控制欲强的贱人 |
[37:01] | who should’ve kept her big mouth shut, hmm? | 就应该闭上自己的大嘴巴才对 |
[37:03] | You’re his mother. | 你是他的母亲 |
[37:05] | You love him, you’re trying to protect him. | 你爱他 你只是想保护他 |
[37:10] | Well, I suppose there are two ways of thinking about it. | 我想确实可以从两方面来看 |
[37:11] | I prefer yours. | 我更喜欢你的看法 |
[37:18] | Would you like to stay for a while? | 你想不想多待一会儿 |
[37:20] | I could use some company. | 我希望有人陪陪我 |
[37:25] | Sure, I’ll just heat this up. | 行 我去把这个热一下 |
[37:27] | Oh, I, uh… | 我… |
[37:28] | not really hungry. | 其实不饿 |
[37:29] | Don’t argue with me. You’re gonna eat it. | 别跟我争 你必须把这个吃了 |
[37:39] | Ah, everything seems to be in order. | 现在似乎一切都谈妥了 |
[37:41] | Just the formality of Mr. Honeycutt’s signature. | 只需要走个形式 请哈尼卡特先生签个字 |
[37:52] | Mrs. Schickel would like to express her gratitude | 希克夫人想向你表达她的感谢 |
[37:55] | for resolving this in a quiet and dignified manner, | 因为你愿意以低调和有尊严的方式解决此事 |
[37:58] | as befits her late husband’s memory. | 这才符合她亡夫的名声 |
[38:02] | Well, be sure and thank Mrs. Schickel for thanking me. | 感谢希克夫人对我表达的谢意 |
[38:08] | Um, before I sign, may I see the cheque? | 签字之前 我能先看看支票吗 |
[38:11] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[38:19] | I always wondered what a cheque for $1,000,000 would look like. | 我一直很好奇一百万的支票长什么样 |
[38:22] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[38:25] | A lot of zeroes. | 有很多零 |
[38:33] | E-Emmett… | 艾美特 |
[38:34] | What is this? Another devious ploy? | 这算什么 又一个邪恶的手段吗 |
[38:38] | “B-by an ambitious porn site hustler”? | 一个极具野心的色情网站男妓的手段吗 |
[38:41] | No, Mr. Wylie. It’s not a ploy. | 不 怀利先生 这不是手段 |
[38:43] | You see, I, uh, I may not have $1,000,000, like George, | 不像乔治 我或许没有一百万美元 |
[38:48] | But I do have the truth. | 但我拥有真相 |
[38:50] | It’s my only currency. | 那是我唯一的货币 |
[38:53] | And it’s my gift to him. | 也是我给他的礼物 |
[38:56] | Emmett, you do realize what you’re doing? | 艾美特 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[39:01] | I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
[39:02] | I never wanted a penny from him. | 我从没想过从他那里得到一分钱 |
[39:06] | You can take everything. | 你可以拿走一切 |
[39:08] | Every… cent. | 拿走每一分钱 |
[39:10] | But the one thing I won’t let you take | 但我唯一不允许你夺走的 |
[39:12] | is what george and I shared. | 就是乔治和我的这段感情 |
[39:15] | That’s mine, | 那是我的 |
[39:17] | And you can’t have it. | 你是夺不走的 |
[39:21] | Well, I guess that concludes our business here, gentlemen. | 那就到此为止吧 先生们 |
[39:27] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:56] | You want to lose the family crowd, the strollers and the walkers, | 你们想抛弃之前的家族顾客 包括老人和小孩 |
[39:59] | and go for the young singles? | 转而追求年轻的单身顾客 |
[40:01] | Well then, I have three words for you. | 那我送给你们三个字 |
[40:10] | “Eat the meat”? | 吃肉吧 |
[40:12] | How’s that gonna play in the Midwest? | 这在中西部要怎么行得通 |
[40:14] | This is what you’ve kept us waiting for? | 你让我们等这么久 就给出这个吗 |
[40:17] | There isn’t even a picture of a steak on there. | 连一张牛排的图片都没有 |
[40:19] | Well, unless you’ve redesigned it, | 除非你重新设计过 |
[40:21] | people know what a t-bone looks like. | 不然T骨牛排长什么样 大家都知道 |
[40:24] | And where’s the name of our restaurant? | 我们餐厅的名字在哪里 |
[40:26] | We add that in the second wave of the campaign. | 我们会在第二波广告宣传里加入 |
[40:33] | There’s also, uh… | 其实这个广告… |
[40:36] | something vaguely, uh… | 竟然含有某种模糊的 |
[40:39] | sexual about that. | 性感元素 |
[40:42] | Let’s hope your young singles agree. | 希望你的年轻单身顾客们也这么想 |
[40:48] | What do you guys think about this? | 你们觉得这个什么样 |
[40:49] | – I think it’s nice. – What? | -我觉得不错啊 -什么 |
[40:51] | You like it? | 你竟然喜欢 |
[40:59] | Sogging brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[41:01] | How did you think of that? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[41:03] | It just came to me. | 就那么灵光一闪 |
[41:08] | Insulin’s stable. | 胰岛素稳定了 |
[41:10] | Enzyme level’s back down. | 酶指标也降下来了 |
[41:11] | Inflammation’s subsided. | 炎症也消退了 |
[41:13] | That’s good news. | 这可是好消息 |
[41:16] | So, when can I go home? | 那 我什么时候能回家 |
[41:18] | Maybe tomorrow. You need to stay in bed for a few days. | 或许明天吧 你得在床上休息个几天 |
[41:21] | Well, I’ll chain him to the headboard. | 我会把他绑在床头上 |
[41:23] | He’ll like that. | 他会喜欢的 |
[41:24] | And I want you to go on a holiday. | 我希望你休假一段时间 |
[41:26] | How about Tibet? | 西藏怎么样 |
[41:27] | A drug holiday. | 我指的是停药 |
[41:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:33] | Your body could use a rest for a few months. | 你的身体应该休息几个月 |
[41:36] | We’ll keep an eye on you. | 我们会关注你的 |
[41:39] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[41:43] | Well, that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[41:44] | You get to go. You don’t have to be on the meds. | 你可以走了 你不需要老是吃药 |
[41:46] | We’ll see what happens. | 我们看看到时候会怎么样 |
[41:50] | How about staying in the “Now”? | 活在当下不好吗 |
[42:31] | Shit! That was good. | 妈的 正在兴头上呢 |
[42:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:42] | Oh, it’s okay, I was just… | 没关系 我只是… |
[42:44] | I thought you were my asshole neighbours. They’re always… | 我以为你是那些混蛋邻居 他们总是… |
[42:47] | Complaining whenever I play too late. | 每次我大晚上拉琴 他们都会投诉 |
[42:49] | – They complain? – Yeah. | -他们竟然抱怨 -是啊 |
[42:52] | They’re fucking lucky. | 他们能听到算走运了 |
[42:56] | Well, I wish you’d tell them that. | 真希望你能这么跟他们说去 |
[42:58] | Someday they’ll be paying 100 bucks a ticket to hear me. | 总有一天他们得付一百美元买张票才能听我拉琴 |
[43:02] | So I’m the lucky one. | 那我可是很幸运了 |
[43:08] | I came for my song. | 我是来听我那首曲子的 |
[43:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:21] | So what would you like to hear? | 你想听什么呢 |
[43:23] | Something… technically astonishing? | 非常炫技的那种吗 |
[43:30] | No. Something… astonishingly romantic. | 不 非常浪漫的那种 |