时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[00:46] | Volume one, issue one. | 第一卷 第一期 |
[00:48] | It’s the first time I’ve ever seen my work in print. | 这是我第一次见到自己的作品被出版出来 |
[00:50] | This was just a story in my head. | 以前这只是我脑中的一个想法 |
[00:52] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[00:55] | Do you have any idea how much this is going to be worth some day? | 你知道它日后会有多值钱吗 |
[00:58] | Look. Story by Michael Novotny. | 快看 编剧 迈克·诺瓦特尼 |
[01:01] | Art by Justin Taylor. | 绘画 贾斯汀·泰勒 |
[01:04] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[01:08] | So, are you ready to sell your baby on the open market? | 准备公开发售你们的宝贝了吗 |
[01:11] | I hope people like it. | 我希望大家会喜欢 |
[01:12] | Why wouldn’t they? | 怎么会不喜欢呢 |
[01:13] | You have no idea how vicious queers can be. | 你无法想象基佬能有多恶毒刻薄 |
[01:16] | Especially when it comes to someone else’s success. | 尤其是面对别人的成功 |
[01:18] | But that’s why I’ve invited them all to a party, | 所以我邀请了他们所有人来参加派对 |
[01:20] | so they’ll feel loved and included. | 他们会感觉到被爱 被当成自己人 |
[01:22] | – Holy shit! – Brian. | -天呐 -布莱恩 |
[01:25] | I’ve invited members of the gay press | 我还邀请了同志媒体的人 |
[01:27] | and set up some interviews, | 安排了几个采访 |
[01:29] | bought advertising in all the fag rags, | 在基佬杂志上买了广告位 |
[01:32] | top queer web sites. | 顶级基佬网站上也买了 |
[01:34] | If we play this right, | 如果我们路子走得对 |
[01:34] | you won’t be able to peddle these fast enough. | 书会卖到让你忙不过来 |
[01:37] | And then we can all retire to palm springs, | 然后我们就可以退休去棕榈泉享福 |
[01:39] | wear muumuus and sip mimosas. | 整天穿着花衬衫 喝鸡尾酒了 |
[01:41] | In the meantime, I better get to class. | 现在 我要去上课了 |
[01:45] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:47] | See you tonight? | 晚上见吗 |
[01:49] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[02:07] | – Love you. – Me too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:09] | Always have, always will. | 以前爱 以后也会永远爱 |
[02:13] | Zephyr looks just like you. | 西风看上去跟你一模一样 |
[02:15] | A-and J.T. looks like Justin. | J.T.也很像贾斯汀 |
[02:17] | And Rage is the spitting image of Brian. | 狂怒跟布莱恩就像一个模子刻出来的 |
[02:19] | How come, uh… | 怎么会… |
[02:21] | I’m not in here. What, superheroes don’t have mothers? | 没有我 超级英雄们没有妈吗 |
[02:23] | Who washes their tights? | 谁给他们洗紧身衣 |
[02:24] | Who irons their capes? | 谁给他们烫斗篷 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:26] | – Ben, honey, here, have some more rigatoni. – Oh, no, no, | -本 亲爱的 再吃点通心粉 -不 不用了 |
[02:29] | Debbie, really I couldn’t. | 黛比 我真的吃不下了 |
[02:30] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[02:31] | Ma, would you stop force-feeding him? | 妈 你能别再逼他吃了吗 |
[02:33] | He’s one of the family now. | 他现在是这个家的一员了 |
[02:34] | Excuse me. I’m one of the family. | 听到没 我是家庭成员 |
[02:36] | Yeah, my sincere condolences. | 那行吧 我致以衷心的哀悼 |
[02:40] | What Michael means is, | 迈克的意思是 |
[02:42] | membership has its privileges. | 家庭成员是有特权的 |
[02:44] | Yeah well, are you going to hit him in the head now too? | 是啊 你现在也要打他的头了吗 |
[02:45] | Including… a two-week package in the Poconos. | 包括 去波科诺山度假两周 |
[02:50] | We’ve been going there every summer for two weeks since I was nine. | 从我9岁开始 我们每年夏天都去那儿 |
[02:53] | Yeah, right by the lake. | 是啊 就在湖边 |
[02:54] | It’s the perfect place to relax. | 休闲度假的最佳选择 |
[02:56] | I cook. | 我做饭 |
[02:57] | – I sleep. – I camp. | -我睡觉 -我野营 |
[02:59] | So why don’t you come with us? | 和我们一起去吧 |
[03:01] | Oh, uh, I would love to. | 我很愿意 |
[03:03] | If I’m free. | 前提是我还在这里的话 |
[03:05] | Wh-where would you be? | 不然你要去哪儿 |
[03:06] | Well, I was, uh, actually thinking about going to… Tibet. | 其实 我在考虑去西藏 |
[03:10] | Honey, that’s a long way to go for a vacation. | 亲爱的 度假去那儿可够远的 |
[03:13] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t exactly be a vacation. | 其实 不完全算是度假 |
[03:16] | Um, see there’s this buddhist academy; | 那里有所佛学院 |
[03:18] | It’s, uh, near Lhasa, the capital, that accepts westerners. | 在省会拉萨附近 那里接收西方学员 |
[03:20] | A friend of mine just got back from studying there, | 我有个朋友刚从那里学习回来 |
[03:23] | said it was the most profound experience that he’d ever had. | 他说那是他此生意义最深刻的经历 |
[03:26] | I-it changed his life. | 那改变了他的生活 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well no heat, | 是啊 没暖气 |
[03:28] | no electricity and no toilet paper can do that. | 没电 没手纸 的确会改变一个人的生活 |
[03:32] | You’d be there, like, what? | 你要去多久 |
[03:35] | A couple of weeks or… | 几个礼拜还是… |
[03:37] | I-it’s an intensive programme. | 那是个内容非常多的学习项目 |
[03:39] | So if I decide to go, um… | 如果我决定去的话 |
[03:43] | more like six months. | 估计要半年 |
[03:53] | Tibet? What’s in Tibet? | 去西藏 西藏有什么 |
[03:55] | Nude beach? Circuit party? | 有裸体海滩吗 有狂欢派对吗 |
[03:59] | Nude beach or a circuit party. | 裸体海滩 狂欢派对 |
[04:01] | He’s so funny. You are so funny. | 他太搞笑了 你太搞笑了 |
[04:04] | What’d I say? | 我说什么了 |
[04:05] | He wants to go to a monastery. | 他想去寺院 |
[04:07] | Could be hot. | 可能会很基情 |
[04:10] | He’ll be gone for six months. | 他一走就是半年 |
[04:11] | That’s a long time to be celibate. | 要禁欲那么长时间 |
[04:13] | Well, you live with monks, you have to be celibate. | 同和尚住在一起 也只能禁欲了 |
[04:16] | Not him. You. | 不是说他 是说你 |
[04:17] | Look, just because he’s talking about it | 听着 就算他在谈论这个想法 |
[04:19] | doesn’t mean he’s actually going to go through with it. | 并不代表他一定会去 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Once he realizes there’s no fucking, | 是啊 当他意识到那里没法做爱 |
[04:23] | no dancing, no gym, | 不能跳舞 没有健身房 |
[04:25] | and that you have to wear orange, | 还必须穿橘黄色的衣服 |
[04:26] | which, trust me, no human being looks good in, | 相信我 谁穿那个都不好看 |
[04:28] | no matter how spiritual, | 无论精神信仰有多崇高 |
[04:30] | He’ll forget all about it. | 他会打消这个主意的 |
[04:31] | Em’s right. You are so right. | 小艾说得对 你说得太对了 |
[04:34] | Besides, there’s no way he’s going to leave his honey. | 再说 他不可能就这么离开他的宝贝 |
[04:38] | Okay. Come on, let’s hit the showers. | 好了 我们去洗澡吧 |
[04:41] | Pussy. You’ve been working out for exactly 10 minutes. | 真没用 你只锻炼了十分钟 |
[04:44] | Which is the same as a two-hour workout for you, | 那跟你锻炼两个小时的效果是一样的 |
[04:46] | minus all the time you spend cruising all the guys in this place. | 刨除你在这里视奸男人的时间 也差不多 |
[04:50] | Come on, Em, I’ll hit ’em with you. | 走吧 小艾 我跟你一起去 |
[04:54] | So this Friday, mmm? | 这周五怎么样 |
[04:57] | Instead of going club-hopping with your boyfriend, | 别跟你男友去夜店了 |
[05:00] | why don’t you drive to the country with me? | 跟我开车去郊外吧 |
[05:06] | We’ll park under the stars | 我们把车停在星空之下 |
[05:08] | and we’ll watch the meteor shower. | 然后一起看流星雨 |
[05:13] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[05:14] | He’s giving me a party. | 他要为我举办一场派对 |
[05:16] | Don’t tell me he finally decided he believes in birthdays. | 别跟我说他终于决定为你庆生了 |
[05:21] | No. It’s… it’s for the comic book. | 不是 是为了漫画书 |
[05:29] | He must love you a lot. | 他一定很爱你 |
[05:31] | In his way. | 以他的方式 |
[05:36] | But not in yours. | 而不是你的方式 |
[05:55] | I have to go. | 我真得走了 |
[06:14] | My latest CD. | 我最新的专辑 |
[06:17] | You’re the first person to have it. | 你是第一个拥有它的人 |
[06:21] | And you used my drawing. | 你真的用了我的画做封面 |
[06:22] | Check out the back. | 看看背面 |
[06:31] | “For Justin.” | “献给贾斯汀” |
[06:47] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[06:48] | – What? – Your back’s still wet. | -怎么了 -你后背还是湿的 |
[06:49] | Let me dry you off. | 我帮你擦干 |
[06:53] | You’ve really gotten yourself into great shape. | 你的身材真的练得很有型了 |
[06:57] | Your back is as broad as Texas, | 你的后背和德州一样宽阔 |
[06:59] | your stomach as flat as Kansas, | 腹部和堪萨斯州一样平坦 |
[07:02] | And Florida’s lovely this time of year. | 而佛罗里达现在风光正美 |
[07:04] | Well, let’s just stop before we get to the Grand Canyon. | 快停下吧 再说要说到”大峡谷”了 |
[07:08] | God, you are so funny. | 天啊 你太幽默了 |
[07:11] | So, what are you doing now? | 那你现在准备干什么 |
[07:15] | Putting on my shirt. | 穿衣服 |
[07:18] | No, I meant… I meant after. | 不 我是说待会儿 |
[07:21] | Well, I thought I might try working. | 我想找个工作 |
[07:23] | Some of us former millionaires have to, you know. | 前百万富翁也得谋生 |
[07:26] | Well, I might stop by. Take you out to lunch. | 我可能去找你 带你出去吃饭 |
[07:28] | Honey, you’ve already taken me out to lunch twice this week. | 亲爱的 你这周已经请我吃过两次午饭了 |
[07:31] | And breakfast, and dinner. | 还有早餐和晚餐 |
[07:33] | Treating you… is my treat. | 请你享受美食 是我的美事 |
[08:29] | Excuse me, sir? | 等一下 先生 |
[08:33] | You, uh, you dropped $100 in my case. | 你往我的盒子里扔了一百美元 |
[08:36] | It says you’re starving. | 牌子上说你快饿死了 |
[08:38] | I’m more like a little hungry. | 我只是有点饿而已 |
[08:41] | You are a student? | 你是学生吗 |
[08:42] | You want to see my I.D.? | 要看证件吗 |
[08:45] | – You’re good. – I know. | -你很棒 -我知道 |
[08:47] | So why are you wasting your time standing on the street, | 那你为什么要浪费时间 站在大街上拉琴 |
[08:49] | playing for nickels and dimes? | 就为了几个小钱辛苦呢 |
[08:51] | Well, do I look like insane? | 我看起来像发疯了吗 |
[08:52] | I’m not exactly going to be selling out Mellon Arena. | 我可没办法去梅隆体育馆开演奏会 |
[08:54] | There are other ways to make money. | 还有其他的挣钱途径 |
[08:56] | Couple thousand, at least. | 至少几千块 |
[08:59] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[09:01] | I’m freezing. I’m going to go get some coffee. | 我快冻死了 我要去喝点咖啡 |
[09:08] | “Rage” is now required reading for professor Bruckner’s class. | 《狂怒》现在是布鲁克纳教授课上的必读书目 |
[09:13] | I guess it pays to be the teacher’s boyfriend. | 看来当老师的男朋友还是有点好处的 |
[09:15] | That is not why. | 不是这个原因 |
[09:17] | It reflects the subject of the course I’m teaching: | 它反映了我目前的教学内容 |
[09:19] | a survey of gay aesthetics in post-modern American art and literature. | 美国后现代艺术与文学中的男同美学研究 |
[09:24] | Say that 10 times fast while holding your breath. | 憋气以十倍语速再说一次 |
[09:26] | And because it’s good. | 而且它很棒 |
[09:29] | You mean it? | 你是真心的吗 |
[09:31] | It may look like a comic book, | 它看上去可能只是本漫画 |
[09:33] | but it says something important about gay people. | 但却反映出有关男同群体的重要方面 |
[09:35] | You know, the value of friendship, of loyalty, courage. | 比如 友谊 忠诚 以及勇气的价值 |
[09:40] | And your characters, they aren’t just cartoons. | 你创造的角色不仅仅是漫画人物 |
[09:42] | You know, they’re real. I care about them. | 他们是真实的 我很关心他们 |
[09:44] | Even Rage. | 哪怕是狂怒 |
[09:46] | Well, that is an achievement. | 那可算是一项成就了 |
[09:49] | You are an honest-to-god writer, Michael. | 你是个厉害的作家 迈克 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:56] | Thank you too. | 也谢谢你 |
[09:58] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[10:00] | Well, if it hadn’t been for you, | 如果不是你 |
[10:01] | I never would have thought seriously about going to Tibet. | 我就不会认真考虑去西藏的事 |
[10:04] | But when I was in the hospital, | 我之前躺在医院的时候 |
[10:06] | you encouraged me to focus on something positive. | 你鼓励我把心思放在积极的东西上 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I meant sex or chocolate cake. | 没错 但我是指性还有巧克力蛋糕 |
[10:13] | Here. | 给 |
[10:15] | This came today. | 这是今天才到的 |
[10:18] | It’s an e-mail I got this morning | 我今天早上收到的邮件 |
[10:20] | from the monastery in Samye. | 是桑耶寺那边寄来的 |
[10:22] | They invited me to come study with them. | 他们邀请我去学习 |
[10:28] | But I-I want you to know, | 但我想让你知道 |
[10:29] | there’s no way that I would go without your blessing and approval. | 没有你的祝福和允许 我是不会去的 |
[10:44] | – Uh, Ted, honey? – Yeah? | -泰德 亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[10:46] | Don’t you need to get to the Warehouse? | 你不用去仓库吗 |
[10:48] | I mean, isn’t there a… jism jamboree | 今天下午网站没有 |
[10:51] | or something like that on the web site this afternoon? | 精液大会或者类似的什么东西吗 |
[10:54] | Something like that. | 其实是有的 |
[10:57] | You know, I really miss your being there. | 话说 我真怀念你在那里的日子 |
[11:02] | You’ve got lots of other jerkers now. | 你现在有很多其他手淫表演者了 |
[11:05] | They’re not you. | 他们不是你 |
[11:08] | My pal. | 我的好伙伴 |
[11:11] | Good buddy. | 好兄弟 |
[11:15] | Loving friend. | 亲爱的朋友 |
[11:19] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, guys. | -你们好啊 -你们好啊 |
[11:21] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁来了 |
[11:23] | I’m so happy to see you guys. | 见到你们我太高兴了 |
[11:25] | What are you gals doing cruising the Rue de liberte? | 你们在自由大道逛什么呢 |
[11:28] | Oh, Emmett told us about the new disco baby boutique. | 艾美特跟我们说这里上新了很多新潮童装 |
[11:30] | Thought we’d come check it out. | 我们就想过来看看 |
[11:31] | Yeah, yeah, | 是啊 没错 |
[11:32] | with all the gay parents these days, | 现在有好多的同性家长 |
[11:33] | we’ve introduced a whole new line of, uh, baby clothes, accessories. | 我们上新了一整个系列的童装和配饰 |
[11:37] | That’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[11:39] | We’ve got tonnes more. | 我们还有很多呢 |
[11:40] | Here, come on, I’ll, uh… | 来这边 我… |
[11:41] | I’ll show you. | 我带你们看 |
[11:43] | Take him to the movies, take him to lunch, just take him. | 带他去看电影 带他去吃午饭 把他带走就行 |
[11:46] | – Who? – Teddy. | -谁 -泰迪 |
[11:48] | He’s driving me crazy, won’t leave me alone. He… | 他快把我逼疯了 他一直跟着我 |
[11:51] | follows me everywhere, he laughs at everything I say. | 我去哪儿他都跟着 我说什么他都笑 |
[11:53] | He keeps looking at me in this weird kind of… | 他还一直用一种奇怪的眼神看着我 |
[11:56] | puppy-dog kind of way. | 像只小狗一样 |
[11:58] | – Really? – You don’t say? | -真的吗 -别说还真是呢 |
[12:04] | So, Teddy, you seeing anyone? | 泰迪 最近有跟谁在交往吗 |
[12:08] | Me? Naw. | 我吗 没有啊 |
[12:10] | Michael told me he saw Emmett last night | 迈克告诉我他昨晚看到艾美特 |
[12:11] | with this really hot guy. | 跟一个很火辣的男人在一起 |
[12:13] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[12:15] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么慌乱 |
[12:16] | Who said I’m upset? | 谁说我慌乱了 |
[12:22] | Is it that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[12:23] | ‘fraid so, kiddo. | 恐怕是的 小子 |
[12:25] | We knew as soon as we saw your face. | 我们一看到你的表情 就顿时明白了 |
[12:28] | I-I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[12:29] | One minute I’m looking at him | 前一刻我看着他 |
[12:30] | and he’s the same old Emmett I see every day. | 他还是那个我每天都能见到的艾美特 |
[12:32] | The next minute I’m looking at him and… | 下一刻我再看他 |
[12:35] | he’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 我就成了我见过的最美的存在 |
[12:40] | It’s meshugana, huh? | 是不是很傻啊 |
[12:42] | Not that meshugana. | 也没那么傻啦 |
[12:43] | It’s what happened to Mel and me. | 茉儿和我也是这种情况 |
[12:44] | One day, we’re friends, and… | 前一刻我们还是朋友 |
[12:45] | Next thing you know, we’re lovers. | 接下来突然就成恋人了 |
[12:47] | Yeah, but you’re lesbians, so… | 好吧 但你们是拉拉 所以… |
[12:50] | Friends turn into lovers all the time. | 朋友变恋人是很常见的事 |
[12:52] | Even fags. | 哪怕是基佬 |
[12:54] | So go for it. | 努力争取吧 |
[12:55] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[12:57] | You never know. | 这种事可说不好 |
[12:58] | You might just awaken the same feelings in him. | 你可能会唤醒他同样的感受 |
[13:05] | Commercials. | 广告 |
[13:07] | We’re about to shoot one now. | 我们现在就正打算拍一支广告 |
[13:08] | This couple out on a date. | 一对恋人在约会 |
[13:10] | Charming french restaurant, dinner for two. | 高级法国餐厅里 两人在享用晚餐 |
[13:13] | But instead of ordering champagne, | 但他们没点香槟 |
[13:15] | they order Steeltown beer. | 而是点了钢城啤酒 |
[13:18] | So, what… what does this have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[13:21] | You’re the strolling violinist. | 你演小提琴家 |
[13:24] | You’re playing something ridiculously romantic, | 你正演奏一首超级浪漫的曲子 |
[13:26] | like Paganini’s “Cantabile” | 比如帕格尼尼的「如歌」 |
[13:28] | in D Major. Opus 17. | D大调 17号作品 |
[13:30] | You’re kidding me, that’s on my CD. | 你开玩笑吧 那是我专辑里的曲子 |
[13:31] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[13:33] | It’s one of my favourites. | 那是我最喜欢的曲子之一 |
[13:40] | I should give you my card. | 我应该把名片给你 |
[13:42] | My name’s Brian. | 我叫布莱恩 |
[13:44] | Brian Kinney. | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[13:47] | And… | 那么 |
[13:48] | You are? | 你叫什么 |
[13:52] | Ethan Gold. | 伊森·戈德 |
[13:54] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[13:55] | Brian, I thought you’d be at work. | 布莱恩 我以为你在工作呢 |
[13:56] | We’re just having a business meeting. | 我们正在谈工作 |
[13:58] | Justin, this is Ethan. | 贾斯汀 这是伊森 |
[14:00] | Ethan, Justin. | 伊森 这是贾斯汀 |
[14:12] | I gotta get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[14:18] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[14:19] | if you’re interested, the job’s yours. | 如果你感兴趣 这个活儿就是你的了 |
[14:33] | $15 for the house salad? | 一份家常沙拉要15美元 |
[14:36] | Hope they throw in a pool and a tennis court. | 希望他们附赠游泳池和网球场 |
[14:39] | Don’t look at the prices, just order whatever you want. | 别在意价格 想要什么就点什么 |
[14:43] | I’ll have him, to go. | 我想把他打包带走 |
[14:47] | Just… just your type? | 你喜欢的类型吗 |
[14:48] | Isn’t he yours? | 难道不是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[14:50] | Not really. | 不算吧 |
[15:00] | You drink any more water, you’ll drown. | 你再喝水 就要淹死了 |
[15:03] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[15:05] | You know, Teddy, you’ve been acting really weird lately. | 泰迪 你最近真的很奇怪 |
[15:09] | Weird, what do you mean, weird? | 奇怪 怎么奇怪了 |
[15:10] | Well, I-it’s sort of like, | 有点像 |
[15:12] | you have something you want to say, | 你有话要说 |
[15:14] | but you’re not telling me. | 但却欲言又止 |
[15:16] | Would you like me to? | 你想听我说出来吗 |
[15:18] | Don’t we share everything? | 我们不是分享彼此的一切吗 |
[15:20] | Not yet. | 还不算 |
[15:28] | Emmett… I… | 艾美特 我… |
[15:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | Boy, am I thirsty. | 天呐 我好渴 |
[15:59] | As you know, I… | 你也知道 我… |
[16:01] | never been very lucky in the love department. | 我在爱情这方面一直不算幸运 |
[16:04] | – I know. – Yeah, | -我知道 -是啊 |
[16:06] | Always chasing after the wrong boy. | 总是在追错的人 |
[16:09] | One rejection after another. | 一次又一次被拒绝 |
[16:11] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[16:13] | I’d practically given up hope of ever finding him. | 我几乎放弃了找到那个人的希望 |
[16:16] | You know, said “Fuck you” to love. | 想对爱情说 「去你妈的」 |
[16:20] | Then, the other night… | 直到有一天晚上 |
[16:28] | there he was. | 他出现了 |
[16:29] | Oh, Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it was just like you said. | 没错 就像你说的 |
[16:33] | You know, love comes when you least expect it. | 爱情在你不经意间悄悄来临 |
[16:39] | So that’s why you’ve been so… | 所以这就是你最近… |
[16:41] | starry-eyed and vaguely discontented lately. | 眼睛直勾勾地盯着 总是不如意的原因 |
[16:46] | Well don’t just sit there staring at your pate. | 别坐在那儿盯着肉排 |
[16:49] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:51] | Who is it? | 他是谁啊 |
[16:52] | – Who? – You. | -到底是谁 -是你 |
[16:56] | You, who? | 哪个你 |
[16:59] | You you. | 就是你 |
[17:01] | Me you? | 我吗 |
[17:03] | Yes, you you. | 是的 就是你 |
[17:06] | You’re the one… | 你就是那个 |
[17:08] | who knows me better than anyone, | 最了解我 |
[17:10] | and still hasn’t run away. | 却未曾从我身边逃离的人 |
[17:13] | Who tells me I’m adorable when I look like shit. | 哪怕我看上去糟糕透顶 你也依然说我可爱 |
[17:18] | Who, with his little finger, | 你只需动动手指 |
[17:22] | can lift my spirits even when they weigh 300 pounds. | 即使我的苦闷再沉重 你也能让我轻松愉快起来 |
[17:29] | I love you, Emmett Honeycutt. | 我爱你 艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[17:51] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:01] | – What for? – You know what for. | -为什么 -你知道原因 |
[18:04] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[18:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | You’re the poor, helpless victim of a love bashing. | 你是一场爱情风暴中可怜无助的受害者 |
[18:10] | I should’ve told you about it. | 我本应告诉你的 |
[18:12] | And taken all the fun out of it? | 那不就没有任何乐趣可言了嘛 |
[18:17] | So, how big’s his dick? | 他的鸡巴有多大 |
[18:18] | – That has nothing to do with it. – Since when? | -和那个无关 -什么时候开始的 |
[18:24] | You love cock. | 你爱鸡巴 |
[18:30] | You love it down your throat, | 你喜欢它伸进你的喉咙 |
[18:32] | You love it up your ass, | 你喜欢它插入你的屁眼 |
[18:34] | You love riding it. | 你喜欢骑着它 |
[18:37] | And after you come, | 高潮之后 |
[18:39] | you love to fall asleep with it still inside you. | 你喜欢睡觉时 依然让它留在你体内 |
[18:44] | Cut it out. | 打住 |
[18:46] | Cut it out. | 打住 |
[18:48] | You’re hard, so don’t tell me it doesn’t matter. | 你硬了 所以别跟我说那不重要 |
[18:52] | There are other things. | 还有别的东西也很重要 |
[18:55] | Flowers? Picnics? | 鲜花 野餐 |
[18:58] | Violin music? | 小提琴曲 |
[19:00] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[19:04] | Your dreamy-eyed schoolboy. | 你真是个充满幻想的小孩 |
[19:08] | In ways that you can’t. | 以你做不到的方式爱我 |
[19:10] | In ways that I won’t. | 我不想做而已 |
[19:13] | He told me that I’m all he wants. | 他告诉我 我就是他想要的全部 |
[19:15] | They’re still using that one? | 竟然还有人说这种俗套的鬼话吗 |
[19:16] | It’s more than you’ve ever said. | 你从来没说过这些情话 这很重要的 |
[19:25] | And it’s more than I ever will. So… | 我以后也不会说这种话的 那么 |
[19:31] | What the fuck are you still doing here? | 你他妈还待在这儿干什么 |
[19:36] | Would you care if I wasn’t? | 如果我不在 你会在意吗 |
[19:44] | It’s your call, where you want to be. | 你要去哪儿是你的选择 |
[19:48] | You decide. | 你自己决定 |
[19:58] | 9:00 o’clock. | 巴比伦 9点 |
[20:00] | – Okay, guys? – Thank you. | -听到了吗 各位 -谢谢 |
[20:01] | Friday night, 9:00 o’clock, | 周五晚9点 |
[20:02] | “Rage” at Babylon. | 巴比伦《狂怒》庆祝会 |
[20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | Hi, guys. Here. 9:00 o’clock, be there. Okay? | 给 各位 9点 记得去 |
[20:08] | Babylon, “Rage”. | 巴比伦《狂怒》庆祝会 |
[20:10] | You should be his agent. | 你该做他的经纪人 |
[20:11] | Who needs an agent when you got a mother? | 都有老妈了 谁还要经纪人 |
[20:18] | What’s with that long face? | 你怎么脸拉这么长 |
[20:21] | Ben’s serious about going to Tibet. | 本想去西藏是认真的 |
[20:23] | And he’s out of his fucking mind. | 那他一定是疯了 |
[20:26] | It must be cosmic destiny. | 这就是命 |
[20:27] | Every time I fall in love with someone, he leaves town. | 每次我爱上谁 他就要离开这里 |
[20:30] | This one’s even leaving the country. | 这一个甚至要出国 |
[20:32] | He can’t go. | 他不能走 |
[20:33] | – Why not? – For one thing, | -为什么不能 -首先 |
[20:35] | nobody even knows where the fuck Tibet is. | 没人知道西藏在他妈什么鬼地方 |
[20:38] | And for another thing, i-it’s dangerous. | 其次 这很危险 |
[20:39] | What if something should happen? | 万一出什么事呢 |
[20:41] | I mean, what if, god forbid… | 我是说万一 但愿不会如此 … |
[20:43] | he got sick, | 他又生病了 |
[20:44] | and the nearest hospital’s hundreds, thousands of miles away? | 而最近的医院在几百 甚至几千英里之外呢 |
[20:48] | Jesus, would you stop scaring me? | 天呐 你能别吓我吗 |
[20:50] | I’m scaring myself. | 我是自己吓唬自己 |
[20:51] | Somebody should talk some sense into that boy. | 应该有人劝他恢复理智 |
[20:54] | You ask me, he’s making perfect sense. | 要我说 他明明很理智 |
[20:56] | Remember Christmas Eve, three years ago? | 记得三年前的平安夜吗 |
[20:58] | I was lying there in that hospital bed, | 我躺在医院的病床上 |
[21:00] | attached to every goddamn tube known to man. | 身上插着各种管子 |
[21:02] | They were sure I wasn’t even going to make it to new year’s. | 他们确信我挨不到新年 |
[21:05] | But you surprised them. | 但你让他们意外了 |
[21:06] | And soon as I got out, I bought two tickets to Italy. | 我一出院 就买了两张去意大利的票 |
[21:08] | One for you and one for me. | 一张给你 一张给我 |
[21:10] | I was going to get to Capri, | 我本打算去卡普里岛的 |
[21:11] | even if they had to ship me home federal express. | 哪怕最后死在哪里 被运尸回来 |
[21:14] | Maybe Ben feels the same way. | 也许本也是这么想的 |
[21:16] | Ben’s not dying. | 本又不是快死了 |
[21:17] | No. The one thing this fucking disease teaches you is | 不 那该死的病让你明白的道理就是 |
[21:21] | there isn’t an infinite amount of tomorrows. | 生命短暂 谁知道能活过几个明天 |
[21:23] | So do it now. | 所以想做就行动吧 |
[21:25] | before it’s too late. | 趁一切还来得及 |
[21:30] | Your boyfriend’s an asshole. | 你男朋友是个混蛋 |
[21:31] | He’s not an asshole. | 他不是混蛋 |
[21:33] | He’s… he’s honest. | 他 他很诚实 |
[21:35] | If anyone’s an asshole, I am, for lying. | 如果说有谁是混蛋 那也是我 我撒谎了 |
[21:38] | – How did he find out? – I don’t know. | -他怎么发现的 -我不知道 |
[21:39] | – You didn’t ask him? – He’d never tell me. | -你没问他吗 -他不会告诉我的 |
[21:43] | You can tell him, from me, | 那你帮我告诉他 |
[21:45] | that he can keep his fucking donation to the arts. | 不用他资助艺术 拿走他的臭钱吧 |
[21:50] | He can afford to give it away. You can’t. | 他可以不要这钱 但你不行 |
[21:54] | At least now, I know why you’re with him. | 至少现在我知道你为什么会和他在一起了 |
[21:57] | God, he’s beautiful. | 天呐 他太帅了 |
[22:00] | Must be great in bed. | 他的床上功夫一定很棒 |
[22:02] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 没错 |
[22:05] | But it… it’s when we’re not in bed that’s the problem. | 但问题出在我们不在床上的时候 |
[22:08] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[22:11] | I’m not the answer. | 我不是你要的答案 |
[22:13] | I have myself to think about. | 我得考虑我自己 |
[22:15] | The Heifetz Competition is coming up. | 海菲兹大赛就快到了 |
[22:17] | $25,000 first prize, touring dates, | 一等奖有2.5万美金 巡回演出的机会 |
[22:20] | possible recording contract. | 甚至可能签约录唱片 |
[22:22] | I can’t be wasting my time thinking about you. | 我不能总浪费时间想着你 |
[22:25] | Wishing that you were here. | 希望你在这儿 |
[22:27] | Hoping that tonight is going to be the night that you finally stay. | 期盼你今晚终于能在这儿过夜了 |
[22:30] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[22:31] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[22:34] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[22:36] | So just go back to your boyfriend. | 回你男朋友那里去吧 |
[22:40] | And I’ll go back to my violin. | 我也要回到小提琴的怀抱 |
[22:45] | Ethan. Ethan! Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 伊森 |
[23:12] | He said he loves you? | 他说他爱你 |
[23:15] | And that we should seriously consider being more than just friends. | 他还说我们应该认真考虑一下 不仅仅只做朋友 |
[23:19] | Pass the chips. | 给我薯片 |
[23:20] | That we should be lovers. | 说我们应该成为恋人 |
[23:24] | I thought you ate. | 我以为你吃过了 |
[23:25] | Who could eat after that? | 他表白了之后 谁还吃得下 |
[23:28] | So what did you say? | 那你怎么回答他的 |
[23:30] | “Excuse me, I have to go the bathroom.” | “抱歉 我要去一下洗手间” |
[23:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[23:33] | No, I mean to him. | 不 我是对他说的 |
[23:35] | I was drinking a lot of water. | 我喝太多水了 |
[23:38] | Jesus. What am I going to do? | 天呐 我该怎么做 |
[23:44] | First you need to ask yourself if… | 首先 你得问问自己 |
[23:46] | you have any feelings for him. | 对他有没有感觉 |
[23:48] | Sure I have f-feelings for him. | 我对他当然有感觉 |
[23:51] | You know, warm feelings. | 是温暖的感觉 |
[23:53] | Fuzzy… feelings, | 模糊的 感觉 |
[23:55] | like I have for you, and Mel, and Linz. | 就像我对你和茉儿 琳赛的感觉一样 |
[23:57] | Even Brian sometimes. | 甚至有时对布莱恩也如此 |
[24:01] | But not… those kind of feelings. | 但不是 那种感觉 |
[24:04] | Well then, you’re just going to have to bite the bullet and tell him. | 那你只能狠心告诉他实话了 |
[24:09] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[24:12] | Hey, do you mind if I make one of those? | 话说 你介意我做一点吃吗 |
[24:13] | I didn’t get any dinner. | 我还没吃晚饭呢 |
[24:14] | – It’s important that you eat. – Yeah | -按时吃饭很重要 -是的 |
[24:16] | I was talking to my neighbour | 我和邻居谈过了 |
[24:18] | and she said she knows a visiting professor | 她说她认识一位客座教授 |
[24:20] | who might want to sublet my place. | 或许可以转租我的公寓 |
[24:24] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[24:31] | Honey, if you don’t want him to go, | 亲爱的 如果你不想让他去 |
[24:35] | you’re just going to have to bite the bullet, and tell him. | 你就得狠心告诉他实话 |
[26:42] | Ben? | 本 |
[26:45] | What is it, baby? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[26:48] | Tibet’s awfully far away. | 西藏真的好远 |
[26:50] | What if some- thing happens? | 万一出了什么事怎么办 |
[26:51] | Are there doctors, are there hospitals? | 那里有医生和医院吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 有的 有的 |
[26:57] | I’ve been checking it out, and… | 我已经查过了 而且 |
[27:00] | you would be amazed, in the past few years, how modernized it’s become. | 你会惊讶于这几年来那里现代化的程度 |
[27:04] | But what if it’s an emergency? | 但万一发生紧急状况呢 |
[27:05] | You know, like last time. | 就像上次那样 |
[27:09] | I’m not going to live my life in fear. | 我不想一直活在恐惧中 |
[27:10] | It’s not fear, it’s… it’s being practical. | 那不是恐惧 而是很实际的问题 |
[27:13] | Six months is a long time. | 半年是很长的一段时间 |
[27:19] | So you’re telling me you don’t want me to go? | 所以你不想让我去吗 |
[27:24] | Look, I know how important this trip is to you, but… | 听我说 我知道这对你来说很重要 但… |
[27:27] | No. No | 不 不 |
[27:30] | You don’t need to explain. | 你不需要解释 |
[27:32] | I told you that I wouldn’t go | 我说过如果你不同意 |
[27:35] | unless you were okay with it, and I meant that. | 我是不会去的 我这是真心话 |
[27:50] | No. | 不 |
[27:56] | No, this is not about what I want. | 不 重点不是我想怎么样 |
[27:58] | This is about what you need. | 而是你需要什么 |
[28:04] | So go. | 所以去吧 |
[28:08] | With my blessing and approval. | 带着我的祝福与允许 |
[28:57] | Em. | 小艾 |
[28:59] | Hope it’s not too early. | 希望我来得不会太早 |
[29:00] | Oh no, I’m just | 没有 我只是 |
[29:02] | giving the plants a little h2o and a bit of Bellini. | 在给植物浇浇水 给它们听听贝利尼的曲子 |
[29:04] | It’s amazing how much they thrive to bel canto. | 美声唱法能让它们长势惊人 |
[29:07] | I-I… I had to talk to you. | 我 我得和你谈谈 |
[29:09] | – I couldn’t really wait, so… – Come in, come in. | -我实在等不了了 -进来 进来 |
[29:11] | Can I get you some breakfast? | 要吃早餐吗 |
[29:13] | Oh, no, Teddy. Thanks. | 不了 泰迪 谢谢 |
[29:16] | – Mind if I sit down? – Oh, no. Please. | -我能坐下吗 -当然 请坐 |
[29:19] | Be my guest. | 别客气 |
[29:30] | I was up all night, uh, thinking about what you said. | 我整晚没睡 想着你说过的话 |
[29:33] | Before you say anything, just let me say, | 在你说之前 先让我说几句 |
[29:34] | I know, it must’ve come as a complete shock. | 我知道 你肯定十分震惊 |
[29:37] | But it makes so much sense. | 但这是很合理的 |
[29:38] | We have so much in common. | 我们有那么多的共同点 |
[29:39] | We hate the same movies, laugh at the same people. | 我们讨厌同样的电影 嘲笑同一种人 |
[29:42] | We have a real simpatico, you know? | 我们真的很合拍 |
[29:44] | And it seemed only natural to take the next step. | 进一步发展也很自然 |
[29:51] | Okay, now you. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[29:59] | Teddy, I am truly… touched. | 泰迪 我真的很感动 |
[30:04] | You might even say overwhelmed by… by your feelings. | 也可以说 你的感觉 让我激动得难以抑制 |
[30:11] | And, uh, so, so flattered. | 真的非常…受宠若惊 |
[30:17] | But you see, I… | 但问题是 我… |
[30:23] | God, I don’t know how to say this. | 天 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[30:32] | It’s okay. You don’t have to. | 没事 你不必说出来 |
[30:34] | I know… I know what you’re trying to say. | 我懂的 我知道你想说什么 |
[30:36] | You love me to death, but you don’t love me. | 你会爱我到死 但这不是爱情 |
[30:39] | So we should… keep things as they are. | 所以我们就 让一切保持原样吧 |
[30:41] | Just stay friends, right? | 只做朋友 对吧 |
[30:48] | Hey, see? We have so much in common, | 瞧吧 我们有很多共同点的 |
[30:50] | we can even read each other’s minds. | 连彼此想什么都能猜得到 |
[30:57] | It was just a thought. | 那只是一个想法 |
[30:59] | A suggestion. | 一个建议 |
[31:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[31:02] | Would you excuse me, I’ve got to… I’ve got to get dressed | 抱歉 我得去换衣服了 |
[31:05] | or I’m going to be late for work. | 不然上班就要迟到了 |
[31:06] | D-do you mind letting yourself out? | 你自己走吧 我就不送你了 |
[31:26] | – We’re going to get you “Rage”. – Cool. | -我们给你买《狂怒》 -酷 |
[31:29] | You look like shit. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[31:32] | We have an interview with “Pittsburgh Out”, | 今天《匹兹堡出柜》杂志要来采访我们 |
[31:34] | Couldn’t you have dressed up a little? | 你就不能稍微打扮下吗 |
[31:35] | I’m an artist, not a businessman. | 我是画家 不是做生意的 |
[31:38] | I don’t need to wear a suit and tie to impress anyone. | 我不必靠西装领带给别人留下好印象 |
[31:40] | This is for Brian. | 这是为了布莱恩 |
[31:41] | He went to a lot of trouble for us. | 他为了我们千辛万苦才安排上的 |
[31:43] | It’s not for us, it’s for him. | 不是为了我们 是为了他自己 |
[31:46] | Brian calls all the shots. | 布莱恩喜欢发号施令 |
[31:48] | Brian controls the show. Including us. | 布莱恩控制全场 包括我们 |
[31:51] | If you ask me, he’s been pretty good to you. | 要我说 他对你很好了 |
[31:53] | I mean, he saved your life, | 他救了你的命 |
[31:54] | took you in, he’s putting you through school, | 收留你 送你上学 |
[31:56] | he protects you, looks after you, you know. | 保护你 照顾你 |
[31:59] | And whether you believe it or not, he loves you, | 不管你信不信 他爱你 |
[32:01] | more than he’s ever loved anyone. | 他以前从未像这样爱过别人 |
[32:02] | He doesn’t love me. | 他不爱我 |
[32:04] | He fucks me. | 他只喜欢操我 |
[32:05] | Well then, why don’t you find somebody else? | 那你怎么不去另寻新欢呢 |
[32:08] | Maybe you already have. | 或许你已经找了 |
[32:14] | He told you? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[32:15] | He never said a word. | 他什么都没说 |
[32:18] | I told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[32:23] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:25] | I saw the two of you kissing on the street. | 我看见你们两个在街上接吻 |
[32:28] | – You asshole. – Don’t call me an asshole, | -你个混蛋 -别骂我混蛋 |
[32:30] | You ungrateful little prick. | 你个不知感恩的混蛋 |
[32:31] | And why don’t mind your own business? | 你何不管好自己的事 别多管闲事 |
[32:33] | Brian is my business. | 布莱恩的事就是我的事 |
[32:34] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[32:35] | Fuck you, Michael. | 操你妈的 迈克 |
[32:36] | Fuck you! Fuck you. | 操你妈的 操你妈的 |
[32:40] | Hi! | 你好 |
[32:41] | I’m Tom Donahue with “Pittsburgh out”. | 我是《匹兹堡出柜》杂志的汤姆·唐纳修 |
[32:44] | I’m doing the article about “Rage”. | 我来采访《狂怒》的主创人员 |
[32:46] | Who’s Michael and who’s Justin? | 迈克是哪位 贾斯汀又是哪位 |
[32:48] | He’s Michael. I’m gone. | 他是迈克 我走了 |
[33:01] | There you go, honey. What you reading? | 给 亲爱的 你在看什么 |
[33:03] | Uh, it’s a book about Tantric Buddhism. | 一本关于谭崔教的书 |
[33:06] | I know about that stuff. | 我知道那玩意儿 |
[33:08] | Helps extends your orgasms. | 可以助你延长高潮时间 |
[33:10] | Yeah, it does, | 是啊 的确可以 |
[33:12] | among other things. | 不过还有别的内容 |
[33:13] | I find Danielle Steele does it for me. | 丹妮尔·斯蒂尔的小说对我更有效 |
[33:18] | Well, listen, I’d better get over to the passport office. | 我得去出入境管理局了 |
[33:20] | I’ll see you later. | 回头再见 |
[33:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:27] | Ben! | 本 |
[33:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[33:33] | These are for you. | 这些给你 |
[33:34] | They’re lemon bars in case you get hungry later. | 是柠檬糕 你待会儿饿了吃 |
[33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:42] | I gotta take care of my boys. | 我要照顾好自家的孩子们 |
[33:44] | You’re not gonna get these kind of homemade treats where you’re going. | 你要去的地方 可吃不到这些自制美食 |
[33:47] | No. No, I will… I’ll miss them. | 没错 我会想念这些糕点的 |
[33:51] | I bet you’re gonna miss a lot of things. | 我敢说你会想念很多东西的 |
[33:56] | Ben, six months is a long time to ask somebody to wait. I mean… | 本 让一个人等待半年 是很长的时间 |
[34:01] | you never know what’s gonna happen. | 你永远无法预料会发生什么 |
[34:06] | We talked about it and | 我们讨论过了 并且… |
[34:09] | he’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[34:11] | You know, in fact, in some ways, he | 事实上 从某些方面来说 |
[34:13] | might even be better off. | 我不在 他可能会过得更好 |
[34:14] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么得出这个结论的 |
[34:16] | Well, you know | 就是… |
[34:18] | not having me around to worry about. | 他不必再为我担心 |
[34:22] | So you’re doing him a favour. | 所以你这是在帮他吗 |
[34:24] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈算什么 |
[34:25] | Some kind of noble self-sacrifice? | 高尚的自我牺牲吗 |
[34:30] | Look, Debbie, you know better than anyone he… he… | 黛比 你比任何人都清楚 他… |
[34:32] | would have an easier ride. | 没有我 他的人生更轻松 |
[34:34] | Who says love’s an easy ride? General motors? | 谁说爱是一条康庄大道呢 通用汽车吗 |
[34:37] | Michael’s used to bumps. | 迈克已经习惯了跌跌撞撞 |
[34:39] | He grew up with me. | 他是跟着我长大的 |
[34:41] | So, If you think you’re… | 所以 如果你认为 |
[34:43] | doing him a favour by… leaving… | 你离开是为他好 |
[34:46] | There’s no need. My son’s strong. | 这完全没有必要 我儿子很坚强 |
[34:48] | He’s strong enough to see anything through. | 他坚强到可以跨过每一道坎坷 |
[34:51] | The question is, are you? | 现在的问题是 你可以吗 |
[35:35] | A rage-tini for you… | 你的「狂怒提尼」 |
[35:37] | and a zephyr-politan for me. | 这是我的「西风都会」鸡尾酒 |
[35:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | – Isn’t that adorable? – Leave it to Brian. | -真可爱 -真不愧是布莱恩 |
[35:43] | Gotta hand it to him. | 不得不佩服他啊 |
[35:44] | When it comes to throwing parties, | 在办派对这种事上 |
[35:46] | he’s almost in the same league as me. | 他的水平几乎要赶上我了 |
[35:50] | Aren’t you going to make some clever bon mot about my parties? | 你不打算说点俏皮话 评价一下我办的派对吗 |
[35:54] | I’ll get a rage-tini. | 我去拿杯「狂怒提尼」 |
[35:59] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[36:01] | You’re a star. | 你是个明星 |
[36:03] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:03] | – Damn right – It’s right. | -太对了 -没错 |
[36:05] | Are our kids fucking unbelievable or what? | 我们的儿子们真是太厉害了 |
[36:08] | They abso-fucking-lutely are. | 他们绝对是超级厉害 |
[36:12] | But I’m not surprised. | 但我一点不惊讶 |
[36:13] | It’s like when you learned to ride your two-wheeler. | 这跟你学自行车的时候差不多 |
[36:15] | If you want something, | 如果你想要什么 |
[36:17] | nothing can stop you. | 什么都阻止不了你 |
[36:33] | Welcome to Gayopolis. | 欢迎来到基奥城 |
[36:35] | Home of that fabulous superhero, Rage. | 超级英雄狂怒的故乡 |
[36:39] | What, you’ve never heard of Rage? | 什么 你还没听过狂怒 |
[36:41] | Well, you will after tonight. | 今晚之后你就会知道了 |
[36:43] | with powers of mind greater than any known to man, | 他拥有无人能比的意识力量 |
[36:47] | he can bend anyone’s will to his, | 可以让任何人屈服 |
[36:49] | rout the forces of intolerance and injustice, | 击退所有不宽容 不公正的恶势力 |
[36:52] | and still have the strength to fuck 100 guys. | 然后依然有力气操上一百个男人 |
[37:01] | I wrote that copy. | 那稿子是我写的 |
[37:03] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[37:04] | Looks like a twink’s in trouble. | 看来有个小少年有麻烦了 |
[37:07] | – Come here, you queer. – Cocksucker. | -给我过来 你个死基佬 -舔鸡巴的烂货 |
[37:12] | Come here, homo. | 给我过来 死基佬 |
[37:25] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[37:27] | But somewhere in gayopolis, his cries are heard. | 在基奥城的某处 有人听到了他的呼救 |
[37:34] | It’s Rage and Zephyr! | 是狂怒和西风 |
[38:00] | Rage entraps J.T.’s bashers | 狂怒利用意识扭曲场 |
[38:01] | in a mind distortion field. | 控制攻击J.T.的坏人的思维 |
[38:04] | They perceive each other as fags, | 他们以为彼此都是基佬 |
[38:06] | and beat themselves to death! | 所以互相残杀致死 |
[38:19] | Rage revives J.T. using his other superpower… | 狂怒用他的另一种超能力拯救了J.T. |
[38:40] | and justice prevails in gayopolis. | 正义在基奥城长存 |
[38:43] | Everybody, party! | 派对开始 |
[38:59] | Well, don’t thank me all at once. | 别都一起感谢我哦 |
[39:02] | I think I’m going to get a drink. | 我去拿杯酒喝 |
[39:08] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[39:11] | We’re not speaking. | 我们不说话了 |
[39:13] | Creative differences. | 因为创意分歧吗 |
[39:16] | Actually, we’re in total agreement. | 实际上 我们的意见一致 |
[39:18] | He thinks I’m an asshole, and I think he’s one. | 他觉得我是混蛋 我觉得他才是 |
[39:21] | Well, I just spent a fucking fortune on this, so, uh… | 我花了好大一笔钱办这个派对 所以… |
[39:24] | sort it out. | 把矛盾解决掉 |
[39:26] | After what he told you? | 他都告诉你那事了 |
[39:27] | He was just looking after me. | 他只是关心我而已 |
[39:29] | Like Zephyr looks after Rage. | 就像西风关心狂怒那样 |
[39:33] | You know, if you want your comic book to be a success, | 如果你希望你们的漫画能成功 |
[39:36] | you should put your personal feelings aside. | 你就要把私人感情放在一边 |
[39:40] | And don’t piss on your achievement. | 别一手毁掉自己的成就 |
[39:57] | I think I’ll have one of those, uh, pretty purple ones. | 我想要一杯那种漂亮的紫色酒 |
[40:03] | There’s Michael. I should go, uh, congratulate him. | 迈克在那儿 我要过去祝贺他 |
[40:07] | Would you stop running away from me, please? | 你能别再躲着我了吗 |
[40:09] | – Who’s running? -You are. | -谁躲着了 -你 |
[40:11] | And don’t tell me you’re not. | 别说你没有 |
[40:13] | We can read each other’s minds, remember? | 我们能看穿彼此 记得吗 |
[40:17] | You’re embarrassed. | 你觉得很尴尬 |
[40:20] | Very perceptive. | 真有洞察力 |
[40:21] | Well, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没有什么好尴尬的 |
[40:24] | It’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒容易 |
[40:25] | You didn’t make a fool of yourself. | 丢人的又不是你 |
[40:27] | Teddy, you are not a fool. | 泰迪 你那不叫丢人 |
[40:31] | It takes a lot of courage to… to… speak what’s in your heart. | 说出真心话 需要很多勇气 |
[40:35] | More courage than saving the world from arch-villains. | 比阻止世界不被反派毁灭更需要勇气 |
[40:38] | That’s me. Pathetic-man. | 那就是我 「可悲侠」 |
[40:41] | You’re not pathetic. | 你一点都不可悲 |
[40:44] | You’re funny, and… and witty. | 你很风趣 也很机智 |
[40:47] | – You’re brilliant. – Spare me the flattery. | -你非常棒 -别故意恭维我了吧 |
[40:50] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[40:51] | Th-that’s what makes you sexy, | 那才是你的性感之处 |
[40:53] | because you’re so, so smart. | 因为你非常非常聪明 |
[40:57] | You know what they say, the… | 你也知道人们常说的那句话 |
[40:58] | the brain is the… second sexiest organ. | 大脑是第二性感的器官 |
[41:04] | Which is not to say that the rest of you is not hot. | 并不是说你的其他部分就不性感 |
[41:08] | I mean… Hi! Feel those pecs. | 我是或 来 感受一下这胸肌 |
[41:11] | They’re hard as a rock. | 就像石头一样坚硬 |
[41:13] | And, um, hello! Hello, Ted, | 再说了 还有呢 泰德 |
[41:15] | that’s a nice little six-pack you’ve got going there. | 你还有漂亮的六块腹肌 |
[41:18] | It’s more of a four- pack, really. | 其实更像是只有四块 |
[41:22] | You’re so funny. | 你太幽默了 |
[41:25] | And those… | 以及… |
[41:26] | those big puppy-dog eyes… | 你这双小狗般的大眼睛 |
[41:30] | You could just dive right in. | 深邃得像是海洋 |
[41:36] | And… | 以及… |
[41:38] | And your lips are… | 你的嘴唇如此 |
[41:43] | They’re so, um… so… | 它们如此 如此… |
[41:57] | Jesus, what the hell did they put in those drinks? | 天呐 他们到底在酒里放了什么 |
[41:58] | Bartender, two more! | 酒保 再来两杯 |
[42:17] | There you are! | 找到你了 |
[42:19] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[42:20] | Yeah, it’s great. | 当然 太棒了 |
[42:22] | You know, Brian’s looking for you. | 布莱恩在找你 |
[42:24] | – He is? – Of course! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[42:27] | It’s your big night, sweetie. | 这是属于你的盛大夜晚 亲爱的 |
[42:28] | He wants to be with you. | 他想和你在一起 |
[42:41] | I bet Tibet’s going to seem quiet after this. | 我敢说西藏一定比这里安静得多 |
[42:44] | Yeah, no dancing, | 是啊 没有热舞 |
[42:46] | No drinking, no drugs. | 没有酒 没有毒品 |
[42:47] | Get it while you can. | 趁现在尽情享受吧 |
[42:49] | What do you think I’m doing? | 不然你以为我在做什么 |
[42:51] | I want you to know, I’m not going to come here without you. | 我希望你知道 你不在 我一个人不会来这里 |
[42:55] | I appreciate the selfless sacrifice. | 我很感激你无私的牺牲 |
[42:57] | I’ll be sitting at home, knitting, | 我会在家织毛衣 |
[42:59] | waiting for your return… | 等着你回来 |
[43:01] | I don’t want you not to have fun. | 我可不希望你舍弃乐趣 |
[43:02] | Don’t worry, I… I intend to have plenty of fun. | 别担心 我会有很多乐趣的 |
[43:04] | Although, phone sex to Tibet will be expensive. | 不过 往西藏打长途电话玩远程性爱很贵 |
[43:09] | I’m afraid there won’t be much of that, Michael. | 恐怕没办法玩那个 迈克 |
[43:13] | ’cause you have to be celibate. | 因为你要禁欲 |
[43:16] | ’cause I’m not going. | 因为我不去了 |
[43:22] | But it’s all you’ve thought about, | 但西藏之行是你梦寐以求的 |
[43:23] | it’s all you’ve talked about. | 你一直念念不忘 |
[43:25] | And you were willing to let me go. | 你也舍得让我走 |
[43:30] | You said it was what you needed. | 你说你需要那么做 |
[43:31] | I already have what I need. | 我已经得到我需要的了 |
[43:34] | Baby, I don’t have to go to Tibet to find it. | 宝贝 我不必到西藏去寻找 |
[44:50] | Congratulations, Justin! | 贾斯汀 恭喜你 |
[45:10] | I was practicing the Beethoven. | 我本来在练习贝多芬的曲子 |
[45:14] | It sounded like shit, and I realized, it’s all your fault. | 但听起来糟透了 我意识到都是你的错 |
[45:18] | My fault? | 我的错吗 |
[45:20] | I tried to forget about you, but I can’t. | 我想忘了你 但我做不到 |
[45:24] | You’re all I think about. | 我满脑子都是你 |