时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | That’s just something you… | 那是一种你会… |
[01:00] | And he’s down for the count. | 他倒下了 一点反应都没有了 |
[01:02] | The crowd is going wild. | 观众们几乎疯狂了 |
[01:03] | Mighty Mike Novotny has taken it on the chin from Mad Dog Kinney. | 强大的迈克·诺瓦特尼被疯狗肯尼击倒 |
[01:09] | Seven, eight, nine. Get up, you bum. | 七 八 九 起来 你个废物 |
[01:11] | The winner and new champion is… | 新晋冠军就是 |
[01:15] | Hold it. Before we crown the champ, | 等等 加冕冠军前 |
[01:17] | let’s give all you sports fans a blow-by-blow recap, | 先给各位体育迷来一个详情回顾 |
[01:20] | so you can see for yourselves what the fuck just happened. | 让大家亲眼看看刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[01:22] | Tell you the truth, I wouldn’t mind knowing | 说实话 我自己也很想知道 |
[01:24] | what the fuck happened myself. | 刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[01:26] | It was a week ago, the night that Mad Dog… | 一周前 那天晚上 疯狗… |
[01:28] | I mean, Brian, threw the party for “Rage”. | 我是说布莱恩 为《狂怒》办了一场派对 |
[01:42] | Let’s go back to my place. | 回我那儿去吧 |
[02:00] | I would say that “Rage” is all the rage. | 不得不说 《狂怒》真是火爆啊 |
[02:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:08] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[02:10] | Yeah, much, much later. | 没错 是很长 很长的一会儿 |
[02:13] | – God. Do you think they’re actually going to… – Do it? | -天 他们还真要… -做吗 |
[02:18] | What do you say that we go home | 我们回家 |
[02:19] | and continue the celebration, huh? | 继续庆祝怎么样 |
[02:21] | – In a minute. I have to find Brian. – Okay. | -等一下 我得去找布莱恩 -好吧 |
[02:23] | Last time I saw him, | 我之前见到他的时候 |
[02:24] | he was feeling no pain. | 他喝得酩酊大醉 |
[02:26] | Yeah, getting it on with shirtless wonder 4,689. | 没错 他正和第4689号赤裸神奇小子亲热 |
[02:31] | He and Justin just broke up. | 他刚和贾斯汀分手 |
[02:34] | What? | 什么 |
[02:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[02:36] | Justin’s been seeing someone else. | 贾斯汀在跟别的人交往 |
[02:39] | Aren’t they always seeing somebody else? | 他们不是一直在外面有人吗 |
[02:41] | This time, it’s different. | 这次不一样 |
[02:47] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[03:00] | It just bugs me, | 这让我很不爽 |
[03:01] | ’cause he doesn’t even seem to… | 他看上去一点都不… |
[03:02] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[03:04] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[03:33] | I promised I’d serenade you awake, didn’t I? | 我答应过会拉小夜曲叫你起床的 |
[03:42] | You also promised me breakfast in bed. | 你还答应让我在床上吃早餐呢 |
[03:49] | Dark chocolate. | 黑巧克力 |
[03:50] | Is there any other kind? | 还能有别的吗 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe you’re finally here, | 我真不敢相信你终于来了 |
[03:56] | that we actually spent the entire night together. | 整晚都跟我在一起 |
[04:02] | I’m here… | 我是来了 |
[04:05] | But I can’t stay. | 但我不能一直待在这 |
[04:07] | I have to go to class, | 我得去上课 |
[04:09] | then to work. | 然后去上班 |
[04:12] | I also have to pick up my stuff. | 我还得去拿东西 |
[04:17] | What if he’s there? | 如果他在那呢 |
[04:19] | What if he is? | 那又怎样 |
[04:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:23] | I’m with you now. | 我现在和你在一起 |
[04:57] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[04:59] | Where the fuck are you? Are you all right? | 你他妈去哪了 你没事吧 |
[05:00] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[05:02] | That’ll be 5.25, with tax. | 加税一共5.25美元 |
[05:04] | I’ll take a rage t-shirt too. | 我还要一件狂怒T恤衫 |
[05:06] | Oh, this is not for sale. | 这件是非卖品 |
[05:08] | Do you have any more copies? | 书还有吗 |
[05:10] | Looks like I just sold my last one. | 好像刚刚卖完 |
[05:11] | When is Issue Two coming out? | 第二期什么时候会出 |
[05:13] | It’s not. | 不会出了 |
[05:14] | But what’s going to happen to Rage and J.T.? | 那狂怒和J.T.接下来会怎么样 |
[05:16] | – Are they going to get together? – Yeah, | -他们会在一起吗 -是啊 |
[05:17] | and will Zephyr have a cosmic meltdown if they do? | 如果他们在一起了 西风会不会崩溃啊 |
[05:20] | I guess we’ll never know, | 我想我们永远都不会知道了 |
[05:21] | so hang on to your comic books, guys. | 所以 保管好你们的漫画书吧 |
[05:24] | It’s about to become a true collector’s item. | 它将极具收藏价值 |
[05:39] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[05:45] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[07:58] | Okay, time to put that away | 好了 把书拿走 |
[07:59] | and eat your pink-plate specials | 赶紧吃掉你的粉色特餐 |
[08:00] | before they get cold. There you go, baby. | 别等到都凉了 给你 宝贝 |
[08:02] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:03] | You know you wrote that, don’t you? | 你知道那本书是谁写的吗 |
[08:04] | My son, Michael Novotny. | 我儿子 迈克·诺瓦特尼 |
[08:07] | Hey, no snatching the lemon bars, | 嘿 别偷柠檬糕吃 |
[08:09] | even if you are a genius. | 就算你是个天才也不行 |
[08:13] | You did it, didn’t you? | 你们做了 对不对 |
[08:14] | We know you did it. | 我们知道你们做了 |
[08:16] | Was it heaven? Was it bliss? | 欲仙 欲死 |
[08:18] | Permit me to do the cross-examining. | 让我做个交叉讯问 |
[08:20] | Who was top? Who was bottom? | 谁在上面 谁在下面 |
[08:21] | Christ, you sound like me. | 天啊 这话像我说的 |
[08:23] | Hold on. Did I miss something? | 等等 我是不是错过什么了 |
[08:24] | You guys didn’t actually… | 你们不会真的… |
[08:25] | Order in the court. | 注意法庭秩序 |
[08:28] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[08:33] | Well, let’s just say | 不如这么说吧 |
[08:34] | it was, um… | 那是… |
[08:36] | a night like no other. | 前所未有的一夜 |
[08:38] | And I’ll remember it, always. | 我会永远记住它的 |
[08:41] | Remember what? | 记住什么 |
[08:42] | Didn’t we tell you? | 我们没告诉你吗 |
[08:43] | Tell me! | 快点说啦 |
[08:44] | Oh, we’re so thrilled for you! | 真替你们高兴 |
[08:45] | Soon you’ll be celebrating your anniversary, just like us. | 很快你们就会庆祝周年纪念日 跟我们一样 |
[08:48] | Anniversary? | 周年纪念日 |
[08:49] | You just got married. | 你们才刚结婚 |
[08:50] | We’ve always celebrate the day we first got together. | 我们一直庆祝的是我们在一起的第一天 |
[08:53] | My friends Arnie and Edward, | 我的朋友阿尼和爱德华 |
[08:54] | they celebrate the day they first fucked. | 他们庆祝的是第一次做爱的日子 |
[08:56] | Same thing. | 一回事 |
[08:58] | And one for you… | 给你的 |
[08:59] | We expect you all to be there. | 希望你们那天都到场 |
[09:01] | Well, don’t expect any gifts this time. | 这次别指望什么礼物了 |
[09:04] | Except… | 不过… |
[09:06] | what do we do with this? | 这份怎么办 |
[09:10] | Guess they won’t be coming. | 我猜他们不会来了 |
[09:11] | At least, not together. | 起码不会一起来 |
[09:12] | Poor sunshine. | 可怜的小阳光 |
[09:14] | He really loved him. | 他真的很爱他 |
[09:16] | And Brian really loved him. | 布莱恩也很爱他 |
[09:17] | Yeah well, he should’ve showed it. | 那他应该表现出来啊 |
[09:18] | He did, in his way. | 他有啊 以他的方式 |
[09:23] | Poor Brian must be sequestered away, | 可怜的布莱恩一定躲起来了 |
[09:26] | devastated, | 伤心欲绝 |
[09:27] | disgraced, | 丢尽了脸 |
[09:28] | broken, | 心碎崩溃 |
[09:29] | humiliated… | 深觉受辱 |
[09:35] | Or maybe now he’s, you know, planning to pack his bags and move on, | 也可能 他现在正打算告别过去 开始新生活 |
[09:38] | now that he’s no longer Pittsburgh’s numero uno homo. | 毕竟他已不再是匹兹堡基佬圈的头号人物 |
[09:42] | Well, reports of my death have been… | 我的死亡报道 |
[09:43] | greatly exaggerated. | 真是夸张啊 |
[09:46] | How long have you been there? | 你来了多久了 |
[09:48] | Long enough… | 时间足够我 |
[09:49] | to know who my real friends are. | 看清谁才是真正的朋友 |
[09:51] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[09:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:55] | I’m brilliant, dazzling. | 很好 好得不得了 |
[10:13] | You gonna just stand there, | 你是打算一直傻站着 |
[10:14] | or you gonna get to work? | 还是赶紧干活 |
[10:29] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[10:30] | Well, it’s such a lovely day, | 天气这么好 |
[10:31] | I thought I’d go for a stroll, | 我想出来散散步 |
[10:32] | you know, take in the sights. | 看看风景 |
[10:34] | Me, throwing out garbage? | 看我扔垃圾吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah well, you’re so good at dumping things. | 是啊 你对甩东西这么在行 |
[10:42] | You didn’t have to walk out on him like that | 你其实不必像那样 |
[10:43] | in front of everyone, you know. | 当着所有人的面抛弃他 |
[10:45] | I would’ve told him to go fuck himself, | 我本来想对他说「操你妈的 滚蛋吧」 |
[10:46] | but he was already doing that in the back room with Rage. | 但他已经和狂怒在后台开操了 |
[10:49] | How can you be such a shit, after all he’s done for you? | 他为你做了这么多 你怎么可以这么混蛋 |
[10:52] | I know what he’s done for me. | 我知道他为我做了什么 |
[10:53] | – And you knew who he was, right from the beginning. – Yeah. | -你从一开始就清楚他是个什么样的人 -是啊 |
[10:57] | You’re the one who told me. | 当年是你亲口告诉我的 |
[10:58] | And did you think that you could change him? | 你觉得你能改变他 |
[10:59] | That he would change for you? | 他会为你而改变 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[11:05] | Of course not. It’s over. | 当然不想 一切都结束了 |
[11:06] | On to the next. You got what you wanted. | 马上找了下一个 你得到了你想要的 |
[11:08] | So did you. | 你也是啊 |
[11:11] | From the first night that we met, | 从我们认识的第一晚 |
[11:13] | and he took me home and fucked me, | 他带我回家 操了我开始 |
[11:14] | you have wanted me gone. | 你就希望我离开 |
[11:16] | Well, Mikey, you finally got your wish. | 小迈 你终于得偿所愿了 |
[11:18] | There’s nothing standing in your way any more. | 再也没什么碍着你了 |
[11:20] | He’s all yours. | 他全部归你了 |
[11:22] | You know, since you’re no longer with Brian, | 那么 既然你不和布莱恩在一起了 |
[11:25] | there’s really no reason for you to be here, is there? | 你也没必要留在这里了 不是吗 |
[11:28] | So why don’t you just do us all a favour, | 所以你不如帮大家一个忙 |
[11:30] | including yourself, and disappear? | 也算帮你自己 赶快消失吧 |
[11:38] | Now huddle in just a little closer together. | 再靠紧一点 |
[11:40] | Okay now. Say “Cunnilingus”. | 好了 说”舔逼” |
[11:45] | – Oh, aren’t they adorable. – Precious. | -他们在一起真可爱 -很可爱 |
[11:49] | – Okay, we’ll see you two lovebirds later. – Bye. | -好了 小鸳鸯 回头见 -再见 |
[11:51] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[11:52] | Later. | 回头见 |
[11:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:55] | They think we did it. | 她们觉得我们做了 |
[11:56] | Everybody thinks we did it. | 每个人都这么觉得 |
[11:58] | Well, can we help it if they make certain assumptions? | 他们这么瞎猜我们也没办法啊 |
[12:01] | Didn’t they make certain assumptions | 他们这么瞎猜 |
[12:02] | because we let them make certain assumptions? | 还不是因为我们故意诱导他们这么想的 |
[12:05] | It’s not as if we lied to them… | 又不是我们骗他们 |
[12:09] | Or didn’t want to do it. | 又不是我们不想做 |
[12:10] | – We so wanted to do it. – But it was late. | -我们超想做的 -但昨天太晚了 |
[12:12] | I, for one, had far too many rage-tinis. | 我喝了太多狂怒马提尼酒 |
[12:14] | I could barely keep my eyes open. | 我都睁不开眼睛了 |
[12:15] | Next thing you know, we were asleep. | 然后 我们就睡着了 |
[12:17] | Well, at least, we were in the same bed together. | 至少我们是睡在一张床上的 |
[12:19] | Yeah, which means, technically, | 没错 严格上来说 |
[12:21] | – we did sleep together. – Technically. | -我们的确一起睡过了 -严格来说是这样 |
[12:24] | Anyway, when we finally do… | 总之 等我们真的做… |
[12:27] | – It. – It… | -那事 -那事 |
[12:29] | We want it to be just right. | 各种感觉一定要对才行 |
[12:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:34] | Absolutely right. Incredibly right. | 绝对正确 超级正确 |
[12:39] | Beautifully right. | 完美正确 |
[12:48] | No, I know, I know. Of course. | 不 我知道 我知道 当然了 |
[12:49] | I completely understand. It’s just that, | 我完全理解 只是… |
[12:51] | since I decided not to go to Tibet after all, | 既然我决定不去西藏了 |
[12:53] | I thought that maybe you would… | 我想你也许可以… |
[12:57] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[12:58] | Um, I hope all goes well. | 希望一切顺利 |
[13:01] | Yeah, right. You too. | 是啊 你也是 |
[13:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:04] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[13:05] | No luck? | 不行吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, she said she signed the lease in good faith, | 她说她诚心地签了租约 |
[13:08] | and she intends to stay. | 她就要住下去 |
[13:09] | Why did I have to sublet my place to a law professor? | 我为何要把房子租给一个法学教授 |
[13:14] | Guess I’d better start searching. | 只能继续找了 |
[13:15] | Check out campus housing. | 看看校园里的房子吧 |
[13:17] | Why do that? | 为什么要找 |
[13:18] | I’ve got to find some place to live. | 我得找个住的地方啊 |
[13:20] | Live here. | 住这吧 |
[13:26] | Well, live here for a couple of days, | 在这住几天 |
[13:27] | or live here… for good? | 还是永远住下去 |
[13:30] | For good. | 永远 |
[13:34] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[13:37] | It’s just that, are we ready for this? | 只是 我们准备好同居了吗 |
[13:40] | I mean, we’ve… we’ve never discussed it. | 我们从来没讨论过这件事 |
[13:42] | What’s to discuss? | 有什么可讨论的 |
[13:45] | It’s a commitment. | 这是一种承诺 |
[13:46] | Aren’t we committed? | 我们没有彼此承诺未来吗 |
[13:46] | – Of course we are. – So what’s the problem? | -当然有 -那还有什么问题 |
[13:49] | You afraid we’re not going to be compatible? | 你担心我们合不来吗 |
[13:51] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[13:53] | All right, Professor Bruckner, | 好吧 布鲁克纳教授 |
[13:55] | do you throw wild parties? | 你会开狂野派对吗 |
[13:57] | Do you play loud music all night? | 你会整晚大声放音乐吗 |
[13:58] | Do you spend hours in the bathroom? | 你会霸占卫生间几小时吗 |
[14:01] | Let’s see. What else am I forgetting? | 我想想 我还忘了什么 |
[14:02] | Just this. | 就差这个 |
[14:08] | I say we’re going to get along just fine. | 我觉得我们会相处得很好 |
[14:12] | Hi, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[14:13] | Hope I’m interrupting something. | 但愿我没有打扰到你们 |
[14:16] | Em, what would you say to… Ben moving in here? | 小艾 本如果搬来这里住 你有什么意见吗 |
[14:20] | It’s kind of a lot of people in a small space. | 这么多人住 地方有点小 |
[14:25] | But hey, I like a lot of people in a small space. | 可我就喜欢大家挤在一起 |
[14:29] | What about you and… Ted? | 你和泰德怎么样了 |
[14:32] | Yeah, what about you and Ted? | 是啊 你和泰德到底怎么回事 |
[14:33] | I-I thought you were going to bite the bullet and tell him no. | 我以为你打算咬咬牙 狠心拒绝他 |
[14:36] | Well, let’s just say I decided to bite something else. | 这么说吧 我打算”咬”别的东西 |
[14:41] | It’s great you guys decided to get together. | 你们决定在一起 真是太棒了 |
[14:43] | To think he’s been right in front of my nose all along. | 多年来我要找的人就在我眼皮底下 真不可思议 |
[14:47] | Still, I can’t imagine having sex with your best friend. | 但我还是无法想象和最好的朋友做爱 |
[14:53] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[14:56] | So… so what? I’m sorry, | 所以 怎么 不好意思 |
[14:57] | because you can’t imagine it, | 因为你无法想象 |
[15:00] | what? Teddy and I don’t deserve to be as happy as you and Ben? | 怎么 泰迪和我就不配像你和本一样幸福吗 |
[15:03] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:05] | I want you to have everything in the world, | 我希望你拥有这世上一切的美好 |
[15:07] | including the hottest sex. | 包括完美的性爱 |
[15:12] | I just don’t want to hear about it. | 我只是不想听你描述细节 |
[16:26] | How could you just let him walk out like that? | 你怎么能就这么让他走了 |
[16:29] | What would you have had me do? | 那你让我能怎么办 |
[16:31] | Throw myself down on my knees and beg him not to go? | 跪下乞求他别走吗 |
[16:33] | Well, I’m not surprised he left. | 我对他的离开一点都不惊讶 |
[16:35] | In fact, I saw it coming. | 实际上 我早料到了 |
[16:37] | Did you hear that, sonny boy? | 你听到了吗 乖小子 |
[16:38] | What a perceptive puss your momma is. | 你妈妈真是个有预见性的女人 |
[16:40] | Well, it wasn’t just me. It was everyone. | 不只是我 大家都这么觉得 |
[16:42] | The way you treated him, | 你那么对待他 |
[16:43] | refusing to make even the slightest romantic gesture. | 拒绝表现出哪怕一点点的浪漫 |
[16:46] | It’s no wonder he found someone else. | 他会投入别人的怀抱一点也不奇怪 |
[16:48] | However… | 但是 |
[16:54] | it’s not too late. | 一切还不算太迟 |
[16:56] | – For what? – To get him back. | -你指什么 -把他争取回来 |
[17:00] | Oh, don’t give me that… fucking superior sneer. | 别对我露出这种冷笑 一副高高在上的感觉 |
[17:03] | All you have to do is tell him you love him. | 你只要告诉他你爱他 |
[17:05] | It’s not too much to ask, a small sacrifice. | 这要求并不过分 一点小小的牺牲 |
[17:08] | And then we could be a happy couple, | 然后我们就会成为幸福的一对 |
[17:10] | like you and Melanie, | 就像你和茉蕾妮 |
[17:12] | or… or Mikey and the professor. | 或者小迈和他的教授 |
[17:14] | God help us, Ted and Emmett. | 该死的 还有泰德和艾美特 |
[17:16] | And what is so terrible with that? | 那有什么不好的 |
[17:18] | Nothing. It’s just that… | 没什么 只是 |
[17:19] | I’m not a dyke. | 我不是拉拉 |
[17:21] | Or one of the growing legions of dickless fags | 或是越来越多没种的基佬 |
[17:23] | who think that by imitating them, | 以为只要学他们那样 |
[17:25] | they’re going to find true happiness. | 就能找到真正的幸福 |
[17:27] | So you’d rather be alone, | 所以你宁愿孤身一人 |
[17:29] | than be with the one person who loved you enough | 而不是和一个非常爱你 |
[17:31] | to almost put up with all your bullshit… | 愿意容忍你各种缺点的人在一起 |
[17:33] | I never loved him. | 我从没爱过他 |
[17:36] | And even if I did, I’d never ask him | 即使爱过 我也从没要求他 |
[17:37] | to put my needs above his or | 将我的需求置于他的之上 或者… |
[17:39] | be something he’s not to make me happy. | 为了讨好我而改变自己 |
[17:42] | I’d tell him if he’s not getting what he wants, | 我告诉他 如果他得不到自己想要的 |
[17:44] | then go find it someplace else. | 就离开我 去别人的怀抱里找 |
[17:46] | Well, he certainly learned his lesson. | 他显然是学到教训了 |
[17:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[17:59] | Kiki, the new waitress, | 琪琪 新来的女服务员 |
[18:01] | formerly Kenny the waiter, | 就是变性前叫肯尼的那个 |
[18:03] | told me that Justin quit today, | 告诉我贾斯汀今天辞职了 |
[18:06] | just like that. | 就那么走了 |
[18:08] | Where in the fuck is the cheese grater? | 该死的奶酪刨丝器又他妈跑哪去了 |
[18:14] | Oh, and get this. | 听听这个 |
[18:15] | On his way out the door, he says, | 临走的时候 他还留了句话 |
[18:16] | “Be sure and tell Debbie I said goodbye.” | “记得跟黛比说我道别了” |
[18:18] | Like he was going around the goddamn corner. | 说的就像他只是去街角一趟一样 |
[18:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:29] | There’s no meat in this. | 这里面一点肉都没有 |
[18:31] | The girls wanted vegetarian. | 姑娘们想吃素 |
[18:33] | Lesbian lasagna. | 拉拉千层面 |
[18:35] | For Christ’s sake, Michael, it’s not like you have to eat pussy. | 天呐 迈克 又不是叫你舔逼 |
[18:37] | – Mother! – And after all I did for that kid. | -妈 -我为那孩子做了那么多 |
[18:40] | After what we all did. | 我们都为他做了这么多 |
[18:42] | I told him, loud and clear… | 我明确告诉他 |
[18:44] | Told him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[18:46] | That he’s a selfish, ungrateful little prick, | 说他是个自私的 不知感恩的混蛋 |
[18:48] | and he should get the fuck out of our lives. | 叫他滚出我们的生活 |
[18:52] | You told him that? | 你这么跟他说了 |
[18:53] | I sure did. | 当然 |
[19:00] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[19:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[19:05] | Whatever happened between those two boys | 不管他们之间发生了什么 |
[19:06] | is none of your goddamn business. | 都他妈与你无关 |
[19:08] | Brian happens to be my best friend. | 布莱恩恰巧是我最好的朋友 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I know all about your best friend. | 是啊 我对你这位最好的朋友太了解了 |
[19:12] | And if you ask me, | 要我说的话 |
[19:14] | Justin did the right thing. | 贾斯汀做得很对 |
[19:15] | Hopefully, this…Ethan kid will appreciate him. | 但愿那个叫伊森的孩子 会珍惜他 |
[19:18] | Brian appreciated him. He did everything for him. | 布莱恩也很珍惜他啊 他为他做了一切 |
[19:22] | Everything but love him. | 除了爱他 |
[19:26] | But then he can’t love anybody. | 但他没办法爱任何人 |
[19:30] | Not even you. | 哪怕是对你 |
[19:36] | “Time passed, | “时光飞逝 |
[19:38] | and it looked as if beauty would never return. | 看来美女一去不复返了 |
[19:41] | And so the beast shut himself away from the world, | 于是野兽又开始了与世隔绝的生活 |
[19:44] | in loneliness and despair.” | 沉浸在孤独与绝望中” |
[19:49] | It’s only a fairy tale. | 这只是个童话 |
[19:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:53] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[19:56] | A photo, right after we got together. | 我们刚在一起时的照片 |
[19:58] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[20:01] | – Goes by in a blink. – A flash. | -转眼之间就过去了 -白驹过隙 |
[20:04] | A smile. | 一笑即逝 |
[20:06] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点也没变 |
[20:08] | Neither have you. | 你也是 |
[20:12] | – Liar. – Liar! | -骗人 -骗人 |
[20:21] | Cutie! | 小帅哥 |
[20:23] | Linz, look who’s here. | 琳赛 看谁来了 |
[20:25] | Sweetie. Come on in. | 亲爱的 进来 |
[20:27] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望我来得不是太晚 |
[20:28] | No. We were just setting up for the party. | 没 我们正在准备派对呢 |
[20:30] | You’ll be here, won’t you? | 你会来的 对吧 |
[20:31] | Actually I have other plans. | 事实上我还有其他安排 |
[20:32] | I-I came by now to give you guys this. | 我过来给你们这个 |
[20:34] | – Oh, you didn’t have to bring us… – Happy anniversary. | -你不必送我们礼物… -祝你们纪念日快乐 |
[20:37] | Uh, wait. You just got here. | 等等 你才刚到 |
[20:39] | Ethan’s waiting for me. | 伊森在等我 |
[20:40] | Well, you can bring him too, if you want. | 你乐意的话也可以带上他 |
[20:42] | And if you’re worried about running into Brian, | 如果你怕撞见布莱恩的话 |
[20:44] | forget it. | 不必担心 |
[20:45] | This is the last place he’d be. | 他不会来的 |
[20:48] | It wasn’t just that. | 不止那个 |
[20:50] | I figured it would be easier for you guys if I wasn’t around. | 我觉得没有我 你们会自在些 |
[20:53] | Why the hell would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[20:55] | You were his friends first. | 你们本来是他的朋友 |
[20:57] | But you’re our friend too. | 但你也是我们的朋友 |
[20:59] | We love you the same as him… | 我们像爱他一样爱你 |
[21:00] | If not more. | 没准还多一点 |
[21:02] | So why don’t you hold on to that, | 所以这个你先拿着 |
[21:05] | and give it to us at the party? | 等参加派对的时候再给我们 |
[21:22] | I was hoping you’d make your way over here. | 我刚刚还在盼望你会来呢 |
[21:25] | Would you look at that. | 快看啊 |
[21:27] | My God, I never thought I’d live to see the day. | 天呐 我以为我这辈子永远见不到这天呢 |
[21:30] | Brian Kinney, rejected. | 布莱恩·肯尼 被拒绝了 |
[21:32] | His stock has plummeted. | 他这支股票算是暴跌了 |
[21:34] | The NASDAQ of fags. | 纳斯达克基佬股 |
[21:36] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[21:36] | you’ve got to be so careful what you put it into these days. | 这年头可不能到处乱插 一定要选对人 |
[21:45] | Did you hear what they were saying? | 你听见他们在说什么了吗 |
[21:46] | Mean, vicious cunts. | 刻薄 恶毒的臭婊子 |
[21:49] | Self-loathing stereotypes. | 自我厌弃的刻板类型 |
[21:52] | Funny, I thought they sounded an awful lot like us. | 有意思 我倒觉得他们说起话来和我们很像呢 |
[21:54] | We’re allowed to talk that way. | 我们可以那么说 |
[21:55] | We’re his friends. | 我们是他的朋友 |
[21:59] | What do you say we go over | 不如我们过去 |
[22:00] | and let him insult us for a little while. | 给他个机会来损损我们吧 |
[22:03] | Oh, good idea. Might make him feel better. | 好主意 这可能让他感觉好受些 |
[22:05] | I thought you two’d be home staining the sheets. | 我以为你们两个回家滚床单去了 |
[22:08] | Why, it must be… | 天呐 这位一定是… |
[22:11] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[22:13] | Oh, and Vic. | 还有维克 |
[22:14] | The new two-some in town. | 一对新人啊 |
[22:16] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得这很棒 |
[22:17] | And don’t let anyone tell you | 别听任何人跟你们说 |
[22:18] | the odds are stacked against you. | 成功的几率很低 |
[22:20] | What odds? | 什么几率 |
[22:21] | For Christ’s sake, Vic, | 天呐 维克 |
[22:22] | you’re not gonna bring up Carlos, are you? | 你不会又要扯上卡洛斯的事吧 |
[22:24] | Scare the fucking shit out of them. | 你会把他们吓坏的 |
[22:25] | I wasn’t planning to. | 我没打算要说啊 |
[22:28] | Who, um… who’s Carlos? | 谁是卡洛斯啊 |
[22:30] | Forget it. My sister’s got a big mouth. | 没事 我姐就是多嘴 |
[22:33] | Never noticed. | 真”没注意到”呢 |
[22:34] | He and Vic were best friends. Like you two. | 他和维克曾是好朋友 像你们一样 |
[22:36] | I mean, for years they were inseparable. | 曾是好多年形影不离的朋友 |
[22:38] | And then one day, Carlos says to Vic, | 然后某一天 卡洛斯对维克说 |
[22:40] | “I’m in love with somebody.” | “我爱上了一个人” |
[22:41] | Vic says, “Who?” Carlos says, “You.” | 维克就问是谁 卡洛斯说就是你 |
[22:43] | I tried to warn them not to mess with a good thing, | 我想警告他们 别有一天连朋友也做不成 |
[22:45] | but they went ahead with it anyway. | 但他们还是在一起了 |
[22:46] | And three months later, | 三个月后 |
[22:48] | Carlos vanishes without a trace, | 卡洛斯不告而别 |
[22:50] | and this one’s around the bend. | 然后这位就疯了 |
[22:52] | You’re leaving out a few details. | 你漏掉了好多细节 |
[22:54] | The point is… | 重点是… |
[22:55] | The point is, | 重点是… |
[22:56] | it has nothing to do with them. | 这跟他们两个没有关系 |
[22:58] | Have a nice night, guys. | 玩得愉快 |
[23:01] | Have a nice night, guys. | 玩得愉快 |
[23:08] | I never realized you had so many clothes. | 我从没意识到你有这么多衣服 |
[23:11] | Well, I never realized your closet was so small. | 我也没意识到你的衣柜这么小 |
[23:13] | Well, how are we supposed to cram it all in? | 那我们要怎么塞进去 |
[23:16] | You know, we never had problems before. | 我们以前可从没遇过这种问题 |
[23:21] | We’re supposed to… | 我们应该… |
[23:23] | be moving you in. | 帮你把东西都搬进来 |
[23:25] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[23:28] | How about right there? | 就在这边怎么样 |
[23:29] | I know. These are hard. | 我知道 这边有点硬 |
[23:31] | – You have… – Okay. | -你得… – 好的 |
[23:34] | I leave the two of you alone for five minutes… | 我大概就五分钟没跟着你们 你们就搞上了 |
[23:36] | Christ, Brian. | 天啊 布莱恩 |
[23:39] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[23:40] | My widdle key. | 尿尿专用钥匙 |
[23:42] | – That’s for emergencies. – Exactly. | -那是应急用的 -没错 |
[23:45] | If I don’t find someone to go to Babylon with me, | 如果不找个人陪我去巴比伦 |
[23:47] | I’ll die. | 我会死的 |
[23:55] | What is the matter with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[23:57] | Go on, get out. | 快点 滚出去 |
[23:59] | Ben’s just moving in. | 本刚搬过来住 |
[24:01] | Suffering Sappho. | 真令人震惊[受苦的莎孚] |
[24:02] | 受苦的莎孚 出自《神奇女侠》 | |
[24:04] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[24:05] | Look, I’ll call you later. | 我回头再打给你 |
[24:07] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[24:14] | Why don’t you go with him? | 你跟他去吧 |
[24:16] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[24:17] | Come on, look… look at him. | 是啊 你看看他 |
[24:19] | The poor guy needs a friend. | 这可怜的家伙需要一个朋友 |
[24:21] | I would too, if I ever lost you. | 如果我失去了你 也会是这样 |
[24:24] | But what about us? This is your first night here. | 那我们呢 这是你在这里的第一个晚上 |
[24:26] | And there’ll be others. | 来日方长 |
[24:29] | I live here now, | 我现在住这 |
[24:30] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[24:51] | Can I coming now? | 现在我能进来了吗 |
[24:52] | Hold on. | 再等会儿 |
[25:01] | OK. | 好了 |
[25:06] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[25:08] | Looks like FAO Schwarz decided to open an adult toys department. | 就像是施瓦兹玩具商店要开成人玩具部了 |
[25:12] | Shut up and get in bed. | 少废话 快上床 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | Well, close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[25:18] | What for? | 为什么 |
[25:19] | – I’m modest. – Modest? | -我害羞 -害什么羞 |
[25:21] | I’ve seen you whack off on the website 100 times. | 我在网上看你打飞机都不下100次了 |
[25:23] | Well, that was different. | 情况不同 |
[25:25] | That was work. | 那时是工作 |
[25:27] | This is you and me. It’s our first time. | 但现在是你和我 这是我们的第一次 |
[25:30] | I want it to be innocent, | 我想纯洁一点 |
[25:31] | you know, filled with… | 知道吗 充满着 |
[25:33] | anticipation, and… and discovery… | 期待 探索 |
[25:36] | joy. | 快乐 |
[25:39] | Now, go on. | 快点 闭上 |
[25:52] | Okay, you can open them. | 好了 可以睁眼了 |
[26:02] | Here we are. | 终于到这一刻了 |
[26:04] | You’d think my heart was running in the Preakness. | 我的心激动地狂跳 |
[26:07] | My hands are cold as ice. Feel. | 我的双手冷得像冰一样 你摸摸 |
[26:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[26:14] | We just need to… | 我们只要 |
[26:15] | calm down. Take it easy. | 平静下来就好 放轻松 |
[26:19] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[26:20] | And don’t expect too much. | 调低期待值 |
[26:24] | So in case there’s no… | 以防万一 |
[26:26] | you know… | 你懂的 |
[26:28] | fireworks or fanfare or… | 没有激情 没有火花 |
[26:31] | the Pittsburgh pops playing the “1812 Overture”, | 没有匹兹堡通俗乐团表演《1812序曲》 |
[26:34] | we won’t end up like Vic and Carlos. | 我们的结果不会像维克和卡洛斯那样 |
[26:40] | What do you suppose happened? | 你觉得他们之间是出了什么问题 |
[26:43] | It’s best not to know. | 最好别知道 |
[26:45] | It might incapacitate us with self-doubt and fear. | 说不定会让我们充满自我怀疑和恐惧 |
[26:58] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[27:01] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[27:04] | You know I love you. Right? | 你明白我是爱你的 对吧 |
[27:08] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:11] | Out of all the people in the world, | 在这个世界上所有的人中 |
[27:12] | there’s no one I feel closer to than you. | 我觉得和你最亲近 |
[27:16] | So what if this doesn’t work out? | 那如果我们没能修成正果怎么办 |
[27:20] | Can we still go back to being just friends? | 我们还能做回朋友吗 |
[28:12] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[28:14] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[28:16] | Brian, I’ve got to go. | 布莱恩 我得走了 |
[28:18] | Ben’s waiting. | 本在等我 |
[28:19] | I’m sure the professor’s all tucked in and in dream-land by now. | 我肯定你家教授已经盖好被子 做上美梦了 |
[28:25] | Vitamins? | 要维生素吗 |
[28:27] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[28:33] | It’s just like old times, isn’t it? | 一切如往昔 不是吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, you get loaded, and I get to take you home. | 是啊 你嗑嗨了 我载你回家 |
[28:38] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[28:39] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[28:54] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[29:23] | Whether it was the music, | 不知道是因为音乐 |
[29:24] | or Brian’s secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, | 还是布莱恩的秘制11味混合酒 |
[29:27] | or because it was, like he said, the way it used to be, | 或者像他说的那样 一切如往昔 |
[29:30] | everything seemed to vanish, | 其它的一切都消失了 |
[29:32] | until it was just the two of us up there… | 只有我们两个人站在舞池里 |
[29:36] | Alone. | 独自起舞 |
[29:43] | Can you just gather in the group? | 大家都到这边来 |
[29:44] | That’s it. Okay now, say, “Pussy!” | 这就对了 来 大喊 “阴户” |
[29:46] | Pussy! | “阴户” |
[29:57] | This nearly was ours. | 这差点也成了我们的纪念日 |
[29:59] | A flour-less anniversary cake. | 一个无面粉的周年蛋糕 |
[30:01] | Sandalwood candles. | 几根檀香蜡烛 |
[30:02] | “Happy 8th. Love, Dory and Robyn.” | 写着「8周年快乐 爱你们的多莉和罗宾」 |
[30:05] | Pussy! | 阴户 |
[30:08] | And our latest photo | 以及最近拍的照片 |
[30:10] | for our keep-sake album, | 要收录在我们的纪念册里 |
[30:11] | showing us a little bit older than the year before. | 提醒我们比去年又老了一点 |
[30:13] | And the year before that. | 比前年更老一些 |
[30:15] | Lying to each other… | 相互撒谎 |
[30:16] | – “You look great!” – “No, you look great.” | -你好帅 -不 没你帅 |
[30:18] | – “No, you look great.” – “You…” | -不不 你才帅呢 -你帅 |
[30:21] | Lovebirds. | 小鸳鸯 |
[30:22] | You look great! | 你们好漂亮 |
[30:24] | Lovebirds. | 小鸳鸯 |
[30:26] | – Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary. | -周年纪念日快乐 -周年纪念日快乐 |
[30:29] | Next year it’ll be you two. | 明年就该你们两个了 |
[30:30] | Yeah, just like us. | 没错 就像我们这样 |
[30:33] | Bye! | 再见 |
[30:33] | – Have fun. – See you later! | -玩开心点 -回头见 |
[30:45] | Have you ever seen so many couples? | 你见过这么多对情侣吗 |
[30:47] | Ah, it’s the new world order. | 世道不同了 |
[30:49] | What’s good for the heteros is good for the homos. | 适合异性恋的 也适合同性恋了 |
[30:51] | You sound suspiciously like your dancing partner. | 你的口气和你的舞伴一样呢 |
[30:53] | What time did you get in last night? | 昨晚你什么时候回家的 |
[30:55] | Not too late. Y… you were already asleep. | 没有很晚 不过你已经睡了 |
[30:57] | Did you have fun? | 那你玩得开心吗 |
[30:59] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[31:00] | Yeah, same old hot music, same old half-naked men. | 是啊 同样的劲爆音乐 半裸的男人 |
[31:03] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[31:05] | The girls invited him. | 她们请他来的 |
[31:08] | And he has the fucking nerve to bring his new boyfriend. | 他还真有胆子 把新男朋友也带来了 |
[31:11] | Hi. We’re so glad to have you, | 嗨 我们很高兴你能来 |
[31:13] | in our… in our yard. | 来到我们的院子里 |
[31:16] | I say we go for the King Edward. | 我觉得应该选爱德华国王 |
[31:18] | I say the Queen Mary. | 我建议选玛丽女王 |
[31:20] | Why don’t you each get a Prince Albert | 你们不如都搞个艾伯特王子得了[阴茎穿环] |
[31:21] | and be done with it? | 有什么好讨论的 |
[31:23] | We’re not discuss-ing piercings. | 我们不是在讨论穿环 |
[31:24] | They’re silver patterns. | 是在选银制厨具 |
[31:26] | And he’s being his usual goddamned stubborn self. | 他就是一如既往得固执 |
[31:28] | I’m stubborn? I’m stubborn. | 我固执 我固执 |
[31:31] | We finally decide on blue cornflower for plates. | 我们好不容易决定了碗碟的图案用蓝色矢车菊 |
[31:34] | We registered and everything. | 我们也登记了 都准备得差不多了 |
[31:35] | And then he changes his mind. | 然后他又反悔了 |
[31:37] | I’m allowed to change my mind. | 我本来就可以反悔 |
[31:38] | Well then, maybe then I should change mine | 好啊 那我是不是也该反悔一下 |
[31:40] | about even having the ceremony. | 连仪式也别要了 |
[31:41] | How dare you say that to me | 你竟然对我说出这种话 |
[31:43] | after being together for nine months? | 我们都在一起9个月了 |
[31:44] | Christ, aren’t there any good old-fashioned queers left? | 天呐 这世上现在就没有老派的基佬了吗 |
[31:50] | You know, not that I give a fuck, but… | 虽然我他妈才不管你们怎么样 不过 |
[31:52] | I know a couple of bulls who could advise you bears. | 我认识一对拉拉 可以给你们建议 |
[32:05] | There you go, honey. | 给你 宝贝 |
[32:06] | Wanna take these outside for me? | 帮我把这些端到外面去 |
[32:07] | There are people waiting for it. Thank you. | 外面有很多人等着呢 谢谢 |
[32:15] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[32:18] | Get your perky little butt back here. | 给我老老实实过来 |
[32:26] | Since when do you walk by me and not say hello? | 你从什么时候开始敢跟我擦肩而过 还不打招呼了 |
[32:29] | Deb, please. This is hard enough. | 黛比 拜托了 这已经很不容易了 |
[32:32] | You’d make it easier on yourself if you showed some manners. | 你自己讲点礼貌 就会容易许多的 |
[32:35] | Who the fuck’s he? | 这他妈是谁 |
[32:37] | This is Ethan. | 这是伊森 |
[32:41] | – The new boyfriend. I’m Debbie. – Hi. | -新男友 我是黛比 -你好 |
[32:43] | I’ve been keeping an eye on sunshine ever since he left home. | 自从小阳光离开家以后 我一直在照顾他 |
[32:46] | Sunshine? | 小阳光 |
[32:48] | You got a problem with that? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[32:50] | No. No problem. | 不 没意见 |
[32:53] | Whatever my son said to you, | 不管我儿子跟你说了什么 |
[32:55] | he does not speak for me, or anyone else. | 那不代表我和其他人的意见 |
[32:58] | We all still love you, | 我们仍然爱你 |
[33:00] | and you’re still a member of this family. | 你始终是这个家庭的一员 |
[33:02] | Do I make myself clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | I expect you back at the diner first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就回餐厅 |
[33:09] | Don’t be late. | 不许迟到 |
[33:14] | As for you… | 至于你 |
[33:17] | you’re fucking adorable is what you are. | 你还真是他妈的可爱啊 |
[33:23] | Ah, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[33:24] | Excuse me? Um, can I… | 不好意思 我能不能… |
[33:25] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:34] | I believe I was invited. | 你们请我来的 |
[33:35] | – You said you weren’t coming. – I wasn’t. | -你说了你不来的 -我本来是不打算来的 |
[33:38] | However, uh, my two new best friends… | 不过呢 我的两个新朋友 |
[33:41] | – Ned. – Bart. | -奈德 -巴特 |
[33:43] | They can’t make up their minds: | 他们拿不定主意 |
[33:44] | The Queen Mary or King Edward? | 是该选玛丽女王还是爱德华国王 |
[33:45] | And I thought maybe you could settle it for them. | 估计你们能帮他们决定一下 |
[33:47] | Gotta piss. | 我得尿个尿 |
[33:59] | Christ. Brian… | 天啊 布莱恩 |
[34:02] | Watch where you’re aiming. | 看着点儿尿 |
[34:04] | Can’t you wait till I’m finished? | 你就不能等我尿完了再进来吗 |
[34:06] | What’s the big deal? I’ve seen it. | 有什么关系 又不是没见过 |
[34:14] | Don’t forget to wash your hands. | 别忘了洗手 |
[34:16] | By the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[34:20] | I hope you get what you want. | 希望你得到了你想要的 |
[34:33] | The King Edward is stunning. | 爱德华国王很美 |
[34:34] | And the Queen Mary’s a classic. | 玛丽女王是经典款 |
[34:35] | But we went with the Empress Alexandra. | 不过我们最后选的是亚历珊德拉皇后 |
[34:37] | It’s elegant enough for dinner… | 对于晚宴来说足够高雅 |
[34:38] | – But sturdy enough for every day. – Yeah. | -日常使用也够结实 -没错 |
[34:41] | It’s lovely. | 很漂亮 |
[34:43] | Don’t you think so, honey? | 你不觉得吗 亲爱的 |
[34:44] | Lovely. | 很漂亮 |
[34:44] | So how long have you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[34:46] | Uh, eight years and still counting. | 目前为止八年了 |
[34:48] | – Kayna Hora! – Kayna Hora. | -百毒不侵 -百毒不侵 |
[34:55] | Do you believe the nerve of that little twat, | 那个小贱人倒真是有胆子 |
[34:57] | showing up here with his new boyfriend? | 居然带着新男朋友出现在这里了 |
[34:59] | I told him to stay the fuck out of our lives. | 我都叫他滚出我们的生活了 |
[35:01] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[35:03] | After what he did? | 他都干出那种事了 |
[35:05] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[35:07] | We were never happily married. | 我们又没结婚 |
[35:08] | He was always free to go. So was I. | 他想离开就离开 我也一样 |
[35:10] | You’re just saying that. He’s a selfish little shit. | 你只是故意这么说 他就是一个自私的混蛋 |
[35:12] | – Be quiet, Michael. – He used you, | -别说了 迈克 -他利用了你 |
[35:14] | and he took from you | 他接受你的付出 |
[35:15] | and he never gave back a thing. | 却从不做出回报 |
[35:16] | I said be quiet. | 我叫你别说了 |
[35:17] | And this is the thanks you get for saving his life. | 你救了他的命 换来的却是这个结果 |
[35:19] | If you ask me, it wasn’t worth it. | 要我说 根本就不值 |
[35:21] | You might as well have just left him lying there… | 你还不如当时就任由他躺在那里… |
[35:27] | And there you have it, folks, | 观众们 你们看到了 |
[35:29] | the instant recap leading to the surprise punch | 我们的快速回放 清楚解释了 |
[35:32] | that landed mighty Mike Novotny on his keister. | 打在迈克·诺瓦特尼脸上的一拳从何而来 |
[35:35] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[35:38] | Shit! | 靠 |
[35:39] | Shit! | 靠 |
[35:40] | Is there… is there a nurse or a doctor? | 这里有没有医生或护士 |
[35:42] | – Brian! – What’s his problem? | -布莱恩 -他是有什么毛病 |
[35:43] | You fucking animal, hitting my kid. | 你这个畜生 敢打我儿子 |
[35:45] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[35:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:48] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[35:48] | No, don’t! | 别 不要 |
[35:50] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[35:51] | Do men always do that? | 男人都这样吗 |
[35:52] | – I’m all right. – Lemme see, sweetheart. Lemme see. | -我没事 -我看看 亲爱的 让我看看 |
[35:55] | Brian, I think you better leave. | 布莱恩 你最好马上离开 |
[35:58] | Now! | 立刻 |
[35:59] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[36:00] | Don’t even look at him… | 看都别看他 |
[36:01] | – Go, asshole. – Get out. | -走吧 混蛋 -快滚 |
[36:12] | I figure it’s time to leave. | 我觉得该走了 |
[36:27] | No colour wheel? | 不用彩灯了 |
[36:29] | – No. – No… dildos? | -不 -也不用假鸡巴吗 |
[36:33] | No. | 不用 |
[36:36] | No robe? | 不穿浴袍 |
[36:37] | Just me, in the flesh. | 只有我 光溜溜的 |
[36:55] | Now, are we absolutely, 100% positive we want to go through with this? | 我们真的百分百确定要这么做吗 |
[37:00] | Absolutely 100%? | 百分百确定吗 |
[37:02] | No. | 没有 |
[37:06] | But don’t you think it’s worth the risk? | 但你不觉得值得冒险试试吗 |
[37:10] | I guess we’ll know in about 10 minutes. | 十分钟后见分晓 |
[37:12] | 10 minutes? | 十分钟 |
[37:14] | Let’s, uh… let’s give it at least half an hour. | 我觉得 至少也得半个小时吧 |
[37:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Here goes. | 开始吧 |
[37:29] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[37:32] | I… I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[37:34] | no matter what happens, | 不管以后发生什么 |
[37:37] | I promise not to vanish without a trace. | 我答应你绝对不会消失得无影无踪 |
[37:42] | And I promise not to go around the bend. | 我也答应你不会发疯 |
[37:50] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[37:55] | Good luck, Teddy. | 好运 泰迪 |
[38:01] | Break a leg, Em. | 祝成功 小艾 |
[38:37] | I’m working. What do you want? | 我在工作 你有什么事 |
[38:42] | To give you this. | 给你这个 |
[38:44] | A make-up gift? | 道歉礼物吗 |
[38:47] | Go on. Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[38:48] | Oh my God… | 天呐 |
[38:50] | It’s dripping blood! | 在往下滴血呢 |
[38:52] | What’s in here? | 里面是什么 |
[38:53] | It’s your mother’s heart. | 你老妈的心脏 |
[38:58] | It’s a Kansas City steak. | 堪萨斯城高档牛排 |
[39:00] | It’s $23 a pound. | 23美元一磅 |
[39:02] | Stick it on your eye, then eat it. | 拿来敷眼睛 然后吃了 |
[39:04] | Thanks a fucking lot. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[39:08] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[39:13] | Cut it out. | 别来这套 |
[39:17] | You never hit me before. | 你以前从来没打过我 |
[39:27] | But I guess after what I said, I deserved it. | 不过我想我说了那些话 挨打也活该 |
[39:34] | You must really love him. | 你肯定很爱他 |
[39:37] | I-I told him from day one, I don’t believe in love. | 我从第一天开始就跟他说了 我不相信爱情 |
[39:39] | – I believe in… – Fucking. | -我只信… -做爱 |
[39:41] | I… I know. | 我知道 |
[39:42] | Except for you, of course. | 当然除了你之外 |
[39:44] | I’m honoured. | 我真荣幸 |
[39:56] | I want you to make up with him. | 我希望你去跟他和好 |
[39:57] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[39:58] | But you have work to do. | 但你们还要在一起合作 |
[40:00] | “Rage,” | 《狂怒》 |
[40:01] | Volume One, Issue Number Two. | 第一卷 第二期 |
[40:03] | Forget it. | 不可能 |
[40:04] | Well, what about Mikey’s big dream? | 那小迈的梦想呢 |
[40:09] | He’ll just have to get himself a new one. | 他只能换个梦想了 |
[40:17] | Hey, you want to, um… | 话说 你想不想… |
[40:18] | Do you want to go to the diner, get something to eat? | 你想不想去餐厅 吃点东西 |
[40:21] | I got plans. | 我有安排了 |
[41:17] | – My name’s… – Doesn’t matter. | -我叫… -无所谓 |
[41:20] | So am I what you’re looking for? | 我是你要的那款吗 |
[41:23] | Close enough. | 差不多 |
[41:34] | That’ll be 300 then. | 300美元 |
[41:36] | Up front. | 预先付款 |
[41:43] | The bedroom’s that way. | 卧室在那边 |
[42:43] | Roll over. | 转过去 |