时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | That was… | 这可以… |
[01:31] | one of my top ten fucks. | 在我的性爱排行榜里位居前十 |
[01:38] | Definitely one of my… | 绝对是我… |
[01:40] | top ten… thousand. | 排行榜上的 前一万 |
[01:50] | God. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | I shot buckets. | 我射了一身 |
[01:57] | You mind if I use your shower? | 能用下浴室吗 |
[01:59] | Wear it home proudly. | 骄傲地带回家吧 |
[02:01] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[02:04] | – What, are you just kicking me out? – You got it. | -怎么 你是在赶我走吗 -没错 |
[02:13] | Why are the best fucks always the biggest jerks? | 为什么做爱高手总是大混蛋 |
[02:24] | Rise and shine, lover. | 太阳晒屁股了 爱人 |
[02:28] | “Lover”. | 爱人 |
[02:30] | How I love that word. | 我多爱这个称呼啊 |
[02:33] | Mm, what smells so yummy? | 什么这么香 |
[02:35] | I made you some of my special roast. | 我为你做的独家烘焙咖啡 |
[02:40] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[02:41] | I like my coffee like I like my men. | 我喜欢咖啡 就如喜欢我的男人一样 |
[02:44] | Strong, full-bodied, and piping hot. | 身材强健 超级正点 |
[02:48] | Stop. | 别瞎说了 |
[02:49] | It’s true. | 我说的是实话 |
[02:50] | You were…. | 你… |
[02:51] | you were magnificent. | 昨晚在床上太棒了 |
[02:54] | I was? | 真的吗 |
[02:55] | So gentle, so sensitive… | 温柔 体贴 |
[02:59] | and yet, so forceful. | 又霸道有力 |
[03:01] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[03:03] | Well, even though you are my best friend, | 即便你是我最好的朋友 |
[03:06] | there’re some things only a lover can know. | 有些事也只有爱人才知道 |
[03:09] | “Lover”. | 爱人 |
[03:11] | How I love that word. | 我爱死这个称呼了 |
[03:15] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[03:16] | You are… | 你简直… |
[03:19] | sensational. | 超凡绝伦 |
[03:21] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[03:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:26] | The miracles you can perform with your tongue. | 你的舌头简直让人欲仙欲死 |
[03:30] | Taunting me, teasing me… | 嘲讽我 戏弄我 |
[03:33] | driving me mad. | 把我逼疯 |
[03:36] | And your ass. | 还有你的屁股 |
[03:39] | Your ass is… | 你的屁股 |
[03:41] | as soft… | 软得就像是 |
[03:43] | as my new Egyptian cotton, 2,000-thread count sheets. | 我新买的高密度埃及棉床单 |
[03:48] | Careful, don’t spill. | 小心点 别洒了 |
[03:51] | And they said it would never work. | 他们还说好朋友在一起不可能成功呢 |
[03:54] | Fools. What do they know? | 一群白痴 他们知道什么 |
[03:58] | Oh, more cream, sweetheart? | 加点奶油吗 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | Mm, thanks, lover. | 谢谢 爱人 |
[04:01] | “Lover”. | 爱人 |
[04:03] | How I love that word. | 我爱死这个称呼了 |
[04:10] | Have another bite, lamb chop. | 再吃一口 小羊排 |
[04:13] | Thank you, Teddy bear. | 谢谢 泰迪熊 |
[04:15] | I’m going to heave my hash browns. | 我吃的土豆饼要吐出来了 |
[04:17] | I don’t care what unspeakable | 我不管你们两个怪胎 |
[04:18] | acts of perversion you two freaks commit in private, | 私下里有些什么见不得人的变态行为 |
[04:21] | do you have to flaunt it | 但有必要在我们这些 |
[04:22] | in the faces of decent, god-fearing citizens? | 正派虔诚的好公民面前秀吗 |
[04:24] | You’re just jealous because we have what you don’t. | 你是在嫉妒 因为我们拥有你没有的东西 |
[04:26] | Anal warts? | 肛门疣吗 |
[04:29] | A loving, mature relationship. | 是充满爱意又成熟的恋爱关系 |
[04:34] | Open up for the choo-choo, boo-boo. | 张嘴嘴 吃肉肉 |
[04:41] | There you go, honey. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[04:42] | – How’s that shiner coming? – It’s nothing. | -眼睛怎么样了 -没事 |
[04:45] | What, it still smarts? | 怎么 还痛吗 |
[04:46] | Animal! | 禽兽 |
[04:48] | Leave him alone, ma. | 别怪他 妈妈 |
[04:49] | I asked for it. | 我活该 |
[04:50] | Nobody asks to get punched in the eye. | 没人活该被一拳打在眼睛上 |
[04:53] | Since when do gay guys use their fists? | 同性恋什么时候开始用拳头了 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I’ll get, uh, big hairy Al to explain that to you. | 好吧 我会让毛熊艾尔解释给你听的[拳交] |
[04:59] | Hey, uh… | 你好 那个… |
[05:01] | Y-you wrote “Rage”, right? | 《狂怒》是你写的 对吧 |
[05:03] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:04] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[05:05] | yeah, with a partner. | 没错 和别人一起写的 |
[05:07] | I just want you to know how much this means to me, | 我只是想告诉你 拥有一个 |
[05:09] | y-you know, having a gay superhero. | 同性恋超级英雄对我有多重要 |
[05:11] | I only wish he’d been around when I was growing up. | 要是我小时候有的看就太好了 |
[05:13] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也那么想 |
[05:15] | Hey, so, when’s the next issue coming out? | 那下一期什么时候出来 |
[05:17] | Yeah, Mikey, when is the next issue coming out? | 是啊 小迈 下一期什么时候出来 |
[05:23] | Not sure. | 还没定 |
[05:24] | Well, I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[05:26] | Okay, uh, baby, | 好的 宝贝 |
[05:27] | you need three eggs, smash… | 你要3个鸡蛋 打碎 |
[05:35] | Still here, I see? | 还在这儿啊 |
[05:38] | I tried to quit. Your mother wouldn’t let me. | 我倒想不干了 你妈妈不让 |
[05:40] | Yeah well, we all know how subtle | 是啊 我们都知道说服别人 |
[05:42] | her powers of persuasion can be. | 可是她的拿手好戏 |
[05:44] | Besides, I need the money. | 再说了 我也需要钱 |
[05:46] | I guess Brian came in handy for something. | 看来布莱恩在钱这方面还是很有用的 |
[05:50] | Look, if you want money, the… | 如果你需要钱 |
[05:51] | the comic book’s a big hit. | 我们的漫画书大热 |
[05:52] | I mean, we sold out the first issue already | 第一期已经卖完了 |
[05:54] | and people are asking for it. | 大家还想看续集 |
[05:55] | What are you saying? We should work together? | 什么意思 我们应该合作吗 |
[05:58] | We don’t have to like each other, | 我们不需要喜欢对方 |
[05:59] | but we… we did make a commitment. | 不过我们确实有过约定 |
[06:01] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[06:02] | You betrayed yourself. And Brian. | 你背叛了你自己 还有布莱恩 |
[06:05] | Oh, look, I don’t want anything to do with “Rage”. | 听着 我不想跟《狂怒》扯上任何关系 |
[06:08] | Or you. | 还有你 |
[06:17] | Mommy’s got you and all of you, | 你是妈咪的 |
[06:19] | every day, every night, all the time! | 每天 每夜 永远是 |
[06:21] | Yeah… no, | 是的 不 |
[06:22] | they’re not appealing. It’s settled. | 他们不打算上诉 已经和解了 |
[06:24] | Yeah. We need to draft up a payment schedule. | 是的 我们要起草一个付款计划 |
[06:26] | Uh, the notes are on my hard drive. | 资料在我的硬盘里 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:33] | Look what mama got for you. | 看看妈妈给你带什么了 |
[06:37] | Not before lunch. | 午餐前不准吃 |
[06:38] | Mean old mommy won’t let you carb up after your…your workout. | 坏妈咪都不允许你在锻炼完之后补充点能量 |
[06:42] | Hey, Mel. | 嘿 茉儿 |
[06:45] | Haven’t seen you at the swing sets lately. | 最近没在这里见过你呀 |
[06:47] | The only recess I get is when Judge Hartley calls it. | 只有哈特利法官宣布休庭 我才能休息 |
[06:49] | I thought you were supposed to be in court all day. | 我以为你一整天都要出庭 |
[06:51] | We finally settled the Kittrich case. | 齐特里希案终于达成了和解 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:55] | Oh my God, it’s been two years! | 天啊 都已经2年了 |
[06:57] | Of deferred fees, now we’re paid in full. | 延期付费 现在终于全额付清了 |
[07:03] | Congratulations, you guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[07:05] | Ah, you too, Dusty. On your second? | 也恭喜你 达斯蒂 第二胎吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah, a few years ago, who would’ve thunk | 是啊 要是几年前 谁能想到 |
[07:08] | this big ol’ dyke would be having a kid? | 我这个拉拉会有孩子啊 |
[07:09] | Now I can hardly wait for my third. | 现在我都快等不及要第三胎了 |
[07:11] | Oh-oh, three? | 三个啊 |
[07:13] | Ooh, come here, you little rat! | 过来 小耗子 |
[07:14] | Hey, what about you? Aren’t you due for another? | 你们呢 准备再要一个吗 |
[07:16] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:18] | Oh, I have my hands full with one. | 一个就够我忙活的了 |
[07:20] | Don’t I, baby? | 是吧 宝宝 |
[07:22] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:33] | The claw just gets tired sometimes. | 就是有时手有点酸 |
[07:38] | You know how much he averages a day? | 你知道他平均每天赚多少吗 |
[07:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:42] | 40 bucks. | 40块 |
[07:43] | I had no idea being a beggar could be so lucrative. | 我还真不知道当乞丐这么赚钱 |
[07:46] | He’s not a beggar. | 他不是乞丐 |
[07:48] | He’s a street performer. | 他是街头艺术家 |
[07:51] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[07:52] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[07:55] | Last night, we made love on the roof. | 昨晚 我们在屋顶做爱 |
[07:58] | Underneath the stars. | 在星空之下 |
[08:00] | Never did anything like that with Brian. | 我从来没跟布莱恩做过这种事情 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. I recall hearing | 不知道 我记得曾听某人说过 |
[08:04] | about some pretty hot nights. | 一些非常火爆的夜晚 |
[08:06] | Remember how he’d fuck you so hard, | 说他操你有多狠 |
[08:08] | you could still feel him inside you the next morning? | 你第二天早上还感觉他插在你身体里 |
[08:10] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[08:11] | Your words, darling, not mine. | 这是你自己说的 亲爱的 不是我 |
[08:14] | If I have to play “La Campanella” one more time, | 要是再让我演奏一遍 《钟》 |
[08:17] | I’m going to scream. | 我会崩溃地大叫 |
[08:19] | My poor little genius. | 我可怜的小天才 |
[08:23] | Hey, Daph. | 达芙 |
[08:26] | What’re you taking next term, man? | 你下学期有什么课 |
[08:27] | Comp, anat, and bio-chem. What about you? | 计算机 解剖学和生物化学 你呢 |
[08:32] | I’m not. | 我没课 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | I’m dropping out. | 我准备退学了 |
[08:39] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[08:41] | No money. | 没钱 |
[08:42] | Well, who’s been paying for it? | 那以前谁给你出的学费 |
[08:50] | I heard your profile. | 我听过你的简介了 |
[08:52] | You sound hot. | 你听起来很性感 |
[08:54] | So, uh, what are you into? | 你喜欢怎么玩 |
[08:57] | Sitting on your face while you suck my balls. | 坐在你脸上 让你吸我的蛋蛋 |
[09:03] | Oh fuck, I’m so hard. | 操 我硬了 |
[09:06] | Well, why don’t you take a hit of poppers, | 不如你吸点催情药 |
[09:08] | stick a couple of fingers up your hole and jerk off? | 自己用手指插到洞里 打个飞机 |
[09:10] | Oh, God. I’m coming. | 天呐 我要射了 |
[09:13] | You’re wasting it on the phone. | 你对着电话激情 全都浪费了 |
[09:15] | What kind of pathetic troll are you? | 你真是个可悲的怪物 |
[09:25] | You didn’t mean what you said in the park, did you? | 你在公园里说的不是真的吧 |
[09:28] | No cookies before lunch? | 午餐前不准吃饼干吗 |
[09:31] | No babies after Gus. | 只要盖斯这一个孩子 |
[09:34] | Well, now that he’s in pre-school, | 现在盖斯在上学前班 |
[09:36] | I was hoping to return to civilian life. | 我想回归正常的生活 |
[09:39] | You know, teach, get back into my art. | 教书 继续搞我的艺术 |
[09:43] | Sara even said that if I had enough paintings | 莎拉还说 如果我的画够多的话 |
[09:45] | she could give me a show. | 她可以帮我开个画展 |
[09:47] | How am I supposed to do that if we have another kid? | 要是再要个孩子 我怎么去做那些 |
[09:50] | I understand, but it’s not like we can… | 我理解 但又不是说… |
[09:52] | pop out a baby whenever we want. | 我们随时想要一个孩子就会有 |
[09:55] | It requires… | 那需要… |
[09:56] | timing, | 时机 |
[09:58] | planning… | 计划 |
[09:59] | Wrong time, wrong plan. | 现在时机不对 计划也不对 |
[10:05] | You loved being pregnant. | 你当年很享受怀孕的感觉 |
[10:07] | – I did? – Uh, God, | -是吗 -老天 |
[10:10] | were you ever sexy! | 你从来没那么性感过 |
[10:13] | I was? | 是吗 |
[10:14] | You had a big, hard… belly and… | 你那时候 肚子又大又圆… |
[10:19] | hot, luscious tits and… | 性感迷人的乳房 并且… |
[10:22] | you were horny all the time. | 你当时总是饥渴无比 |
[10:29] | I don’t remember it quite that fondly. | 我记得不那么清楚了 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | Then how about this? | 那你还记得这个吗 |
[10:37] | When we brought Gus home from the hospital, | 我们把盖斯从医院带回家的时候 |
[10:41] | you said, “I want a house filled with children. | 你说 “我想要满满一屋子的孩子” |
[10:46] | Children who know they’re loved, | 他们知道我们爱他们 |
[10:49] | who are an expression of our love.” | 他们是我们爱情的结晶 |
[11:04] | You’re very persuasive, councillor. | 你很有说服力 |
[11:12] | What smells so yum-a-licious? | 什么味道这么诱人 |
[11:14] | Ben’s stirring up some Thai delight. | 本在做泰国菜 |
[11:16] | Are you going to join us? There’s plenty. | 你要尝尝吗 有好多呢 |
[11:18] | Oh, thank you, Benjamin. | 谢谢 本杰明 |
[11:19] | But I’m on my way to meet Mr. Right. | 不过我要去见我的白马王子 |
[11:21] | I thought you already met him. | 我以为你已经遇到他了 |
[11:23] | Oh, it’s just, uh… | 这只是… |
[11:24] | Just this game that Teddy and I play. | 我和泰迪玩的一个游戏 |
[11:25] | We, uh, find each other at Babylon | 我们在巴比伦找到对方 |
[11:28] | and he’ll say something to me like, “Come here often?” | 然后他会对我说 “常来吗” |
[11:30] | And, uh, I’ll say something to him like, uh, | 然后我会对他说 |
[11:32] | “Only when my boyfriend’s out of town.” | “只有我男朋友出城后才来” |
[11:34] | And then we go back to his place and fuck like bunnies. | 之后我们会到他家里像兔子一样疯狂做爱 |
[11:37] | Oh, that’s cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[11:39] | So, um, do you guys want to hook up later? | 那么 你们待会儿会去玩吗 |
[11:41] | Nothing short of a disaster could drag us out of the house. | 只有灾难才能逼迫我们出门 |
[11:44] | All right then, pop. | 那好吧 老家伙 |
[11:45] | Try not to burn the place down. Ta! | 别把房子给烧了 回见 |
[11:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:52] | Come and get it. | 来一口吧 |
[11:54] | These words I have been drooling to hear. | 这是我最想听到的话 |
[12:00] | Emmett forget his key? | 艾美特忘带钥匙了吗 |
[12:03] | Emmett never forgets his key. | 艾美特从来不会忘带钥匙 |
[12:06] | You don’t suppose that could be… | 你觉得会不会是… |
[12:07] | You don’t answer it, he’ll go away. | 别理他 他一会就走 |
[12:10] | You said I was welcome anytime. | 你说过随时欢迎我的 |
[12:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:18] | At least give me a little dinner and schmooze me up first. | 至少也得让我吃点东西 聊聊天吧 |
[12:22] | So… | 话说 |
[12:24] | What are we having? | 这是在吃什么呢 |
[12:25] | Mee krob. | 泰式炒面 |
[12:26] | Haven’t you ever heard of meatloaf? | 你没听过烘肉卷吗 |
[12:28] | I only made enough for two. | 我就做了两人份 |
[12:30] | Oh, which one of you is going to join me? | 那你们谁要和我吃一份 |
[12:32] | Brian, Ben and I would like to spend… | 布莱恩 本和我打算… |
[12:35] | an evening at home. | 今晚待在家里 |
[12:37] | Alone. | 享受二人世界 |
[12:39] | But it’s “Nine-inch Nite” at Babylon. | 但今天可是巴比伦的”9英寸之夜” |
[12:40] | Any guy with more than nine inches gets in for free. So… | 鸡巴超过9英寸的都可以免费进去 所以 |
[12:43] | I figured I’d buy your tickets. | 我觉得应该给你们买两张票 |
[12:46] | But we prefer to sit this one out. | 不过我们还是不去了吧 |
[13:16] | I thought you and Michael | 我以为你和迈克 |
[13:17] | were spending a quiet evening alone together. | 打算单独在家里安静地过一晚 |
[13:21] | The best un-laid plans… | 最棒的未实现”鸡划” |
[13:24] | I have to tinkle. | 我得去尿尿 |
[13:25] | Don’t be long, lover. | 快点回来 爱人 |
[13:33] | Looking good, Emmett. | 你看上去很不错 艾美特 |
[14:01] | Hey, stranger. Come here often? | 嘿 陌生人 常来吗 |
[14:03] | Only when my boy… | 只有当我… |
[14:05] | – Oh my God, it’s, um… – Dijon. | -老天 是你啊 -迪戎 |
[14:07] | – Like the mustard. – Right! | -迪戎芥末的那个迪戎 -没错 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I knew you were a… condiment. | 没错 我知道你是调味品 |
[14:11] | I have been thinking about you, baby. | 我一直在想你呢 宝贝 |
[14:14] | You have? That’s, uh… | 是吗 那可真是… |
[14:17] | – That’s sweet. – More like… | -甜蜜 -我觉得应该是 |
[14:18] | hot ‘n’ spicy. | 热辣 |
[14:21] | I’m back from my flight. | 我刚飞回来 |
[14:22] | Oh! Yeah, you’re the flight attendant. | 没错 你是那个空乘 |
[14:24] | Right. Right. | 没错 没错 |
[14:26] | And I have a three day lay-over. | 我要在这儿停留三天 |
[14:29] | Plenty of time to get laid, over and over. | 有充足的时间做爱 一次又一次 |
[14:34] | You still up for that date? | 你还想要赴约吗 |
[14:36] | Date? | 赴约 |
[14:37] | Uh, that we made at the gym a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前我们在健身房约好的 |
[14:40] | Maybe, um… | 也许… |
[14:43] | this will jog your memory. | 这个会让你想起来 |
[14:50] | Oh yeah, it’s… i-it’s coming back. | 是的 我想起来了 |
[14:56] | You…uh, you know, as…as much as I would… | 你…你知道 尽管我非常… |
[15:00] | love to, uh… | 想要去 |
[15:02] | the world as we know it has changed. | 但我们所知的世界已经改变了 |
[15:06] | Postage went up? | 邮费涨了吗 |
[15:09] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[15:12] | Well, I won’t tell your boyfriend | 我不会告诉你男朋友的 |
[15:14] | if you won’t tell mine. | 前提是你不告诉我男朋友 |
[15:19] | Here’s the address. | 这是我的地址 |
[15:21] | Tomorrow? | 明天可以吗 |
[15:24] | Say, about 7:00? | 7点怎么样 |
[15:41] | Hello, stranger, come here often? | 你好 陌生人 常来吗 |
[15:45] | Teddy, it’s you, hey. | 是你啊 泰迪 |
[15:46] | Who did you think it was? | 你以为是谁啊 |
[15:48] | You’ve been in here so long, | 你上厕所怎么这么久 |
[15:49] | I thought you’d fallen in or something. | 我以为你掉进去了还是怎么着 |
[15:51] | Or met someone else, ah… | 或是遇到了别人 |
[15:53] | Met someone else! | 遇到别人 |
[15:56] | So funny. | 真会说笑 |
[16:07] | It’s about time. Are you ready to go? | 时间差不多了 准备回去了吗 |
[16:09] | The night is young. | 时间还早 |
[16:10] | Not as young as it once was. | 很晚了 再说我们也不年轻了 |
[16:12] | – Why don’t you come dance? – Michael, I told you. | -你怎么不跳舞 -迈克 我告诉过你 |
[16:14] | I have got a class first thing in the morning. | 我明天早上有早课 |
[16:16] | That’s perfect. You can leave straight from here. | 好极了 你现在就可以走了 |
[16:19] | Gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:21] | Sure, Mikey. | 好吧 小迈 |
[16:24] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[16:31] | Justin tells me you’re a… genius, huh. | 贾斯汀跟我说你是个天才 |
[16:34] | No, I like to think I inherited it from my grandfather. | 不 我觉得是遗传自我外公 |
[16:37] | He was at a concentration camp. | 他曾被关在一个集中营里 |
[16:42] | Oh, I’m sorry… | 我很遗憾 |
[16:43] | Luckily, he survived | 幸运的是 他活了下来 |
[16:44] | and he taught me how to play. | 并且教会了我如何演奏小提琴 |
[16:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:47] | I’m also fortunate to have parents who… | 同样幸运的是 尽管我父母不是很富有 |
[16:49] | paid for all those lessons even though they didn’t have much money. | 但他们依旧肯出学费 让我去学那些课程 |
[16:52] | Well, how nice to hear someone praising their parents for a change. | 偶尔能听到有人赞扬自己的父母 感觉可真好 |
[16:57] | I say nice things about you all the time. | 我一直都在称赞你啊 |
[16:59] | You’re just not around to hear it. | 只不过你没听到而已 |
[17:01] | Well, I gotta go. I gotta practice. | 好了 我得走了 该练琴了 |
[17:03] | Ethan’s a finalist for the Heifetz Competition. | 伊森进了海菲兹大赛的决赛 |
[17:05] | That’s wonderful. | 真棒 |
[17:06] | – I hope you win it. – Me too. | -希望你能赢 -我也是 |
[17:09] | Nice to meet you, Mrs. Taylor. | 很高兴认识您 泰勒夫人 |
[17:13] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[17:14] | Thanks again for lunch. And you… | 再次感谢您的午餐 至于你… |
[17:17] | – See you at home. – Yeah. | -回家再见 -好的 |
[17:26] | He seems like a… | 他看起来 |
[17:27] | an accomplished young man. | 是个很有教养的年轻人 |
[17:28] | – Don’t leave out “Cute”. – Very. | -而且还很帅 -非常 |
[17:31] | Cute. | 帅 |
[17:32] | And certainly… | 而且确实 |
[17:33] | more appropriate for you than Brian. | 比布莱恩更适合你 |
[17:35] | Not that I have anything against Brian. | 并不是说我对布莱恩有什么意见 |
[17:37] | If it hadn’t been for him, I don’t know what either one of us would’ve… | 要不是他 我也不知道我们两个会… |
[17:40] | Do you mind if we don’t talk about him? | 我们可以不提他吗 |
[17:41] | I’m with Ethan now. | 我现在和伊森在一起 |
[17:45] | Let me get the tip. | 我来付小费吧 |
[17:46] | Put your money away. | 把你的钱收起来 |
[17:48] | It’s not like I’m going to need it. | 我可以付得起 |
[17:52] | Maybe I can help with tuition. | 学费的事情我也许可以帮上忙 |
[17:53] | At least part of it. | 至少可以付一部分 |
[17:54] | You have to take care of yourself and Molly. | 你得照顾自己还有莫莉 |
[17:57] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[17:59] | Molly says he asks about you. | 莫莉说他问起过你 |
[18:02] | Like I give a shit. | 你以为我在乎吗 |
[18:03] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[18:05] | Maybe now that you’re not with Brian, | 也许你现在不和布莱恩在一起了 |
[18:07] | – He might… – I’m not asking dad for a fucking thing. | -他也许… -我不会找爸爸索取任何东西 |
[18:13] | He’s been very generous with your sister. | 他一直对你妹妹很慷慨 |
[18:16] | Maybe if you… explained the situation, | 如果你解释清楚状况 |
[18:18] | he might come through. After all… | 他也许能想通的 毕竟… |
[18:21] | he’s still your father. | 他是你父亲 |
[18:27] | I know I may not be standing here | 我知道我也许没有站在这里 |
[18:28] | with a razor blade at my wrist, | 把剃须刀片架在手腕上 |
[18:30] | or a light bulb up my ass, | 或者把灯泡塞进屁股里 |
[18:31] | but I need to talk to someone now! I… | 但我必须立刻找人谈谈 我… |
[18:35] | I’ve been waiting for the goddamned gay crisis help line | 我从15分钟前就一直在等着该死的 |
[18:37] | to take my call for the past 15 minutes. | 「同志危机援助热线」的人接我的电话 |
[18:39] | You should tell them you have a really bad tint job. | 你应该告诉他们你头发染得非常糟糕 |
[18:42] | I’m sure they’d put you right through. | 我敢肯定他们立马就会接听的 |
[18:45] | So what’s the problem? | 到底出什么问题了 |
[18:48] | The problem is… | 问题在于… |
[18:52] | I have this friend… | 我有个朋友 |
[18:53] | That would be you. | 也就是你本人 |
[18:54] | Who is, um, | 他… |
[18:55] | in love with his best friend… | 爱上了他最好的朋友 |
[18:57] | That would be Theodore. | 也就是西奥多 |
[18:58] | But before they realized they were in love, | 但在他们意识到他们相爱之前 |
[19:00] | my friend made this… previous commitment. | 我这个朋友 跟人做了个约定 |
[19:03] | Fuck date. | 性爱约会 |
[19:03] | With this really, really hot flight attendant. | 和一个非常非常火辣的空乘 |
[19:06] | Dijon? Like the mustard? | 迪戎 迪戎芥末的迪戎 |
[19:08] | God, he’s a first class fuck. | 老天 他可是床上的顶尖高手 |
[19:09] | Plus your friend will get free bonus miles. | 而且你这位朋友还可以得到免费航程 |
[19:12] | So what about the remorse and… guilt? | 那么悔恨和愧疚呢 |
[19:15] | Tell him not to sweat it. | 让他不用担心 |
[19:16] | He’s protected by the grandfather clause. | 他可是受「祖父条款」保护的 |
[19:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:20] | That states that any agreement made before the current arrangement | 就是说任何在当前情况之前定下的协议 |
[19:22] | is still considered legally binding | 都仍具备法律约束力 |
[19:24] | and must therefore be honoured. | 并且必须遵守 |
[19:26] | So you mean my… friend could actually, um… | 你的意思是 我这位朋友其实可以… |
[19:29] | blow that really hot flight attendant and still be within his rights? | 依然有权跟那位性感空乘上床 |
[19:35] | As long as he keeps his mouth shut… afterwards. | 只要他在事后守口如瓶就行了 |
[19:46] | How about a Tide? | 汰渍的优惠券要吗 |
[19:47] | No, I’ve already got it. | 不用 我已经有了 |
[19:49] | Multi-grain cheerios? | 多谷物麦片的有吗 |
[19:50] | For your ragu? | 换你的意大利面酱优惠券 |
[19:52] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:55] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[19:57] | Remember when I was teaching that class on abstract expressionism | 记得当年我教的是抽象画派 |
[20:00] | and you were lecturing on the metaphysical poets? | 你教的是玄学派诗人的相关内容 |
[20:04] | Now we’re swapping coupons for the Shop ‘n Save. | 现在我们却在这里互相交换超市优惠券 |
[20:07] | Tell you the truth, I don’t mind it. | 说实话 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[20:08] | Besides, what more can you say about Rothko or Donne | 再说了 对于罗斯科或多恩这些大师 |
[20:10] | that hasn’t already been said? | 还有什么新的东西可说 |
[20:12] | It’s just that sometimes, I feel like I’m missing all the excitement. | 只是有时候 我会觉得自己错过了所有的刺激 |
[20:16] | Melanie’s out there, | 茉蕾妮在外面工作 |
[20:17] | making the world a better place, | 让世界变得更好 |
[20:18] | And… what am I doing? | 而我在做什么 |
[20:20] | Raising beautiful children to live in it. | 养育漂亮的孩子们 生活在美好的世界 |
[20:22] | Correction: one child. | 更正 是一个孩子 |
[20:24] | Well, that’s not what I hear. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[20:26] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Ah, I saw your better half at the cash machine this morning. | 我今天在取款机那里见到了你的另一半 |
[20:29] | She told me the big news. | 她跟我说了那个重大消息 |
[20:30] | What big news? | 什么重大消息 |
[20:31] | Oh, and I’ve already got your names picked out. | 我帮你们把名字都选好了 |
[20:32] | Shane if it’s a boy, | 男孩就叫谢恩 |
[20:33] | Sabrina if it’s a girl. | 女孩叫萨布丽娜 |
[20:34] | You can tell I’ve been watching AMC. | 你可以看出来我最近在看老片 |
[20:35] | Melanie told you we’re having another kid? | 茉蕾妮告诉你 我们打算再要个孩子吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, she was all excited. She said you couldn’t wait. | 是啊 她很兴奋 还说你也等不及了 |
[20:42] | You know, I was puking my guts out last night. | 我昨晚肠子都快吐出来了 |
[20:45] | Must’ve been the vast amount of drugs you consumed. | 肯定因为你嗑了太多药 |
[20:48] | Yeah, or maybe it was that weird Asian shit Ben concocted. | 好吧 也可能是因为本做的古怪的亚洲食物 |
[20:54] | So what time’s dinner? | 什么时候吃晚饭 |
[20:57] | It’s not. | 今天没有 |
[20:58] | We’re going to my mom’s. | 我们回我妈妈家 |
[21:01] | Oh, that should be fun. | 那应该会很有趣 |
[21:03] | Almost as much fun as the underwear party. | 跟内衣派对一样有趣 |
[21:05] | What underwear party? | 什么内衣派对 |
[21:07] | The one I’m attending this evening. | 我今晚要去的那个 |
[21:10] | I don’t know how you do it; | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[21:11] | Working all day, fucking all night. | 白天不停工作 晚上不停做爱 |
[21:14] | Well, they say in the vast emptiness of space, | 他们说在广阔宇宙的虚空中 |
[21:16] | the faster you move, the slower you age. | 运动速度越快 衰老越慢 |
[21:18] | I have to believe the same holds true for Pittsburgh. | 我必须相信 同样的原理也适用于匹兹堡 |
[21:23] | You care to join me? | 你要不要加入 |
[21:24] | You’ll have to stay forever young without me. | 你一个人永远年轻就行了 |
[21:27] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[21:29] | You’re in a committed relationship with your… | 你处于一段稳定的感情中 和你那位… |
[21:31] | What is that hideous expression? | 那个恶心的称呼是什么 |
[21:33] | “Significant other?” | “重要的另一半” |
[21:36] | Loser. | 废物 |
[21:48] | Do what I say, and I won’t kill ya. | 照我说的做 否则就杀了你 |
[21:50] | Okay, okay, okay. Just take it easy! | 好 好 好 放松 |
[21:55] | Fuck! Brian! | 妈的 布莱恩 |
[21:57] | Gotcha! | 吓着你了吧 |
[21:59] | You scared the shit out of me! | 你把我吓死了 |
[22:01] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[22:04] | I thought I’d drop you at your mama’s. | 我想着还是先送你到你妈家 |
[22:06] | You are so pathetic, you know that? | 你真可悲 你知道吗 |
[22:08] | Actually, you are. | 你才可悲 |
[22:12] | So what time’s the party start? | 派对什么时候开始 |
[22:13] | When I get there, of course. | 当然是等我去了以后才算开始 |
[22:20] | We just… you missed my mom’s turn. | 去我妈家不是走这条路 |
[22:23] | Or should I say, when we get there? | 我应该说 等我们去了才算开始 |
[22:27] | I told you I can’t go. | 我说了我去不了 |
[22:28] | Turn back. | 掉头 |
[22:30] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[22:32] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[22:33] | Just let… let me out. | 让我下车 |
[22:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:38] | I’m calling Ben. | 我要给本打电话 |
[22:44] | The fuck are you doing? You… | 你他妈的在做什么 你… |
[22:46] | Sit back, and relax. | 坐好 放松 |
[22:54] | Here’s a little party outfit I got you. | 给你准备的派对装 |
[23:00] | I can’t stay. | 我不能留下来 |
[23:01] | Uh, the only reason I’m here is because my Aunt Lulah. | 我来这里的唯一原因是因为我的露拉阿姨 |
[23:04] | She always taught me that if you have to deliver bad news, | 她总是教导我说 如果你要告诉人家坏消息 |
[23:07] | it’s best to do it in person. Huh. | 最好当面说 |
[23:09] | “It’s just plain good manners!” She would say. | 她会说”这是基本的礼貌” |
[23:11] | So, um… | 所以 |
[23:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:16] | What’s your hurry, baby? | 别急着走 宝贝 |
[23:18] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[23:20] | I-I’m afraid it’s, um, | 恐怕我们… |
[23:21] | going to be impossible for us to keep this little tryst. | 不可能让这场约会继续进行下去 |
[23:25] | I, uh… I’m in a relation-ship, see? | 我有男朋友了 明白吗 |
[23:28] | With this, uh, really wonderful man. | 我男朋友真的很好 |
[23:33] | And even though I could cite the, uh, | 虽然我可以引用 |
[23:34] | the grandfather clause… | 「祖父条款」 |
[23:36] | Can I get you a beverage? | 想喝什么饮料 |
[23:38] | Bloody Mary. | 血腥玛丽吧 |
[23:40] | I have chosen not to. | 我还是选择不要 |
[23:44] | Instead, I choose to honour my commitment. | 我选择忠于承诺 |
[23:48] | To the letter. | 严格遵守 |
[23:49] | Peanuts or pretzels? | 花生还是椒盐脆饼 |
[23:51] | Peanuts. So, uh, I… | 花生 那个 我… |
[23:53] | I hope you’ll understand that even though I-I would really… | 我希望你理解 虽然我很想 |
[23:56] | really like to stay for the, uh… | 很想留下来 |
[23:58] | in-flight entertainment, um… I… | 享受机上服务 我… |
[24:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:05] | The, uh, airline awarded that to me | 是航空公司发给我的奖章 |
[24:06] | for servicing over 10,000 passengers. | 表彰我服务了超过一万名客人 |
[24:09] | Ah, “To… | 致… |
[24:11] | To Dijon… | 致迪戎 |
[24:13] | like the mustard, | 迪戎芥末的迪戎 |
[24:14] | who… who will go to any length | 能尽己所能 |
[24:16] | to make sure satisfaction is guaranteed.” | 满足乘客需求 |
[24:24] | I see what they mean by, uh… | 我明白他们说的 |
[24:26] | by “any length”. | 尽”鸡”所能的意思了 |
[24:29] | And I see you’re already in the upright, and locked position. | 看来你已经立直椅背 系好安全带了 |
[24:33] | Where the hell are you, you little asshole? | 你到底在哪 小混蛋 |
[24:36] | I’ve been calling and leaving messages for you for over an hour, | 我这一个多小时一直在给你打电话 留言 |
[24:38] | and not one fucking “Boo” from you. | 你连吱都不吱一声 |
[24:41] | Well, you’d better be on your way over here is all I gotta say | 你最好已经在来这里的路上 |
[24:43] | ’cause my goddamn dinner’s turning to shit. | 因为晚餐食物都已经不成样子了 |
[24:46] | Love, mother. | 爱你的 妈妈 |
[24:49] | This garlic bread’s not bad for a doorstop. | 这蒜茸面包 硬的都能做门档了 |
[24:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:53] | So, it’s a dried out mess. | 是有一点干 |
[24:54] | That’s why Italians invented sauce. | 所以意大利人才要发明酱汁 |
[25:00] | We will go ahead with our dinner, | 我们继续吃饭吧 |
[25:02] | with or without my son. | 有没有我儿子无所谓 |
[25:05] | You know, it isn’t like Michael not to show up. | 像这样不出现 不像迈克的作风 |
[25:07] | Or even call. | 连个电话都不打 |
[25:09] | No, but it’s exactly like… | 是啊 这更像是… |
[25:11] | you-know-who. | 那个谁的作风 |
[25:12] | Who? Brian? | 谁 布莱恩吗 |
[25:14] | You win the veal. | 答对 奖你牛排 |
[25:16] | What makes you think he’s with Brian? | 你为什么认为他跟布莱恩在一起 |
[25:18] | You said they’ve been out every night this week. | 你说他们这个礼拜每天晚上都一起出去 |
[25:20] | And last. | 上周也是 |
[25:21] | Well yeah, Brian needs his best friend right now, | 是 布莱恩现在需要他最好的朋友在身边 |
[25:24] | though he would never admit that. | 虽然他不愿意承认 |
[25:25] | He wants everyone to think he doesn’t give a shit. | 他希望大家都以为他屁都不在乎 |
[25:27] | – Excuse me. – Cover your ears, sis. | -抱歉说脏话了 -捂住耳朵 姐姐 |
[25:29] | But he is hurting inside. | 但是他事实上很受伤 |
[25:31] | And the more he’s hurting, | 他伤得越深 |
[25:32] | the more he tries to hide it. | 就藏得越深 |
[25:35] | What an incredibly kind, compassionate thing to say. | 说的真好 真有同情心 |
[25:38] | You really are a hell of a nice guy. | 你真是个好人 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Debbie. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[25:41] | Fuck “Nice”. | 做好人没用 |
[25:44] | Unless you knock some sense into that boyfriend of yours, | 除非你劝劝你男朋友 让他恢复理智 |
[25:46] | Brian’s gonna keep hauling him off to god knows where, | 否则布莱恩会继续带他去那些鬼地方混 |
[25:49] | and he should be here with you. | 而他应该在这里 和你一起 |
[25:50] | It’s not up to me. I can’t control him. | 这由不得我 我不能控制他 |
[25:52] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[25:54] | She’s been doing it for 30 years. | 她30年来一直在控制他 |
[25:59] | Let’s just hope Michael wakes up | 但愿迈克能醒悟 |
[26:00] | and realizes he’s just a substitute for Justin. | 明白他只是贾斯汀的替代品 |
[26:03] | Only trouble is, | 麻烦的是 |
[26:04] | the substitute’s usually the last to know. | 替代品通常都后知后觉 |
[26:09] | Sauce? | 来点酱吧 |
[26:15] | Your son was a cranky little cuss tonight. | 你儿子今晚脾气不太好 |
[26:18] | I love how when he’s cranky, he’s my son. | 我喜欢他暴躁的样子 真是我的儿子 |
[26:22] | You look a little cranky yourself. | 你自己看上去就有点暴躁 |
[26:24] | Do I? | 有吗 |
[26:28] | I went to the supermarket today. | 我今天去了超市 |
[26:31] | And while I was there, I ran into Dusty, | 我在那里碰见了达斯蒂 |
[26:33] | who told me the most astonishing news. | 她告诉了我一个惊人的消息 |
[26:35] | Really? What? | 是吗 是什么 |
[26:37] | You and I are having another baby. | 我们打算再要个孩子 |
[26:40] | Gee, why didn’t you tell me? | 天呐 你怎么没告诉我 |
[26:42] | Well, we… talked about it last night. | 我们昨天晚上讨论过 |
[26:45] | And I thought we decided… | 我以为我们决定了 |
[26:46] | We didn’t decide anything. | 我们什么也没有决定 |
[26:47] | I said I’d think about it. | 我说了我会考虑 |
[26:49] | And since I’m the one who’ll be carrying it, | 既然我是那个要怀孩子的人 |
[26:51] | don’t you think I should have at least some say as to when? | 你不觉得我至少有权决定什么时候怀吗 |
[26:54] | Of course you should, honey. I… | 当然 亲爱的 我 |
[26:56] | Stop trying to placate me, Mel. | 别试图安抚我 茉儿 |
[26:58] | Reminds me of my goddamn parents. | 这让我想起我那该死的父母 |
[27:00] | I’m not trying to placate you, | 我不是想安抚你 |
[27:01] | and we are definitely not your parents. | 我们跟你的父母不一样 |
[27:03] | Oh, compared to us, they’ve got the alternative lifestyle, | 跟我们相比 他们才是”多元化夫妻” |
[27:06] | and we’re the happily married straight couple of 1962. | 而我们是1962年结婚的幸福夫妇 |
[27:10] | All I said | 我只是说 |
[27:11] | is that I would like to have another child. | 我想再要一个孩子 |
[27:13] | And just because you’re the breadwinner, | 就因为你负责赚钱养家 |
[27:15] | that gives you the right to tell me when to… | 就有权利随时要求我 |
[27:17] | pop out another loaf? | 再生一个吗 |
[27:19] | You want another baby so badly, have it yourself. | 你那么想要孩子 何不自己生 |
[27:22] | I can’t believe you just said that. | 我真不敢相信你居然说出这种话来 |
[27:26] | That is not fair. You know I can’t have children. | 这不公平 你明知道我不能生孩子 |
[27:29] | You know damn well I can’t. The doctors told me. | 你再清楚不过了 医生说过我不能 |
[27:31] | That was years ago. | 那是好几年前的事了 |
[27:32] | You and I both know there are new procedures. | 你我都清楚有新型手术 |
[27:34] | They could zap you with a laser | 只需动个小小的激光手术 |
[27:35] | – and you’d as be fertile as Mother Earth. – But… | -你就会和大地母亲一样多产了 -但… |
[27:37] | But you say you’d rather let me experience the joy of the child-birth. | 但是你宁愿让我体验生孩子的乐趣 |
[27:39] | – No… – Because you want to play Dad, | -不是 -因为你想扮演父亲的角色 |
[27:41] | – passing out the Cohibas. – What… | -分雪茄给客人们抽 -什么 |
[27:43] | Sorry, Mel. No cigar. | 抱歉 茉儿 不可能 |
[27:49] | You want a soda? | 你要喝汽水吗 |
[27:52] | I’ll have the same as you. | 我要喝跟你一样的 |
[27:54] | I’ve never seen you have a drink. | 我从没见你喝过酒 |
[27:57] | That’s because I always used to wait until you were out of the house. | 那是因为我总是等你出门了才偷偷喝 |
[27:59] | Or asleep. | 或在你睡觉时喝 |
[28:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | Molly tells me you’re… better. | 莫莉告诉我你现在 好多了 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I’m doing all right. | 是啊 我还好 |
[28:08] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[28:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:18] | I’m just going to get out to the store. | 我去买点东西 |
[28:20] | Okay. See you soon. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[28:24] | Okay. Bye. | 好 回见 |
[28:32] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:35] | Her name’s Lori. | 她叫洛丽 |
[28:37] | We’ve been seeing each other for about a year now. | 我们恋爱有一年多了 |
[28:41] | I brought some of my latest work. | 我带了些最近画的画 |
[28:45] | Thought you might like to see some. | 也许你想要看看 |
[28:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[28:51] | But I’m not much of an art critic. | 不过我可不是什么艺术评论家 |
[28:53] | Here. | 给 |
[29:02] | It’s very good. | 很不错 |
[29:09] | The new term’s coming up, and… | 新学期就要开始了 |
[29:12] | I need some financial assistance. | 我需要一些经济上的帮助 |
[29:16] | I was hoping maybe you would help me out. | 希望你能帮我一把 |
[29:20] | Justin, I told you when you were applying to colleges… | 贾斯汀 你申请大学的时候我就告诉过你 |
[29:22] | I know what you told me. | 我知道你告诉过我什么 |
[29:25] | But now that I’ve completed my first year with honours… | 可是既然我以优异的成绩完成了第一年的学业 |
[29:28] | in spite of the hand, | 且是在手受伤的情况下 |
[29:30] | I thought maybe you would change your mind. | 我想也许你会改变主意 |
[29:35] | Look, I can’t get a scholarship because you make too much money. | 因为你能挣很多钱 所以我没资格申请奖学金 |
[29:38] | And I can’t go to school and work full-time. | 我也没法兼顾学业和全职打工 |
[29:41] | What about Brian? | 那布莱恩呢 |
[29:43] | We’re not together any more. | 我们已经分手了 |
[29:44] | Finally, some good news. | 终于有个好消息了 |
[29:47] | I’m glad to see you’ve come to your senses. | 很高兴你终于清醒了 |
[29:49] | Now, if you want to talk about going to Dartmouth or… | 你愿意考虑转学到达特茅斯学院… |
[29:51] | Dad. | 爸 |
[29:52] | I’m never going to be a businessman. | 我永远无法成为一个商人 |
[29:56] | And I’m never going to be straight. | 我也绝对不可能变成异性恋 |
[30:02] | You know, when you were a kid, | 在你还小的时候 |
[30:05] | the one thing that meant the most to you, | 对你来说最重要的 |
[30:08] | even more than making your mother happy, was making me proud. | 不是让你妈妈开心 而是让我自豪 |
[30:13] | Whenever you got an “A” on a test or a report card, | 每当测验或者成绩单上得到一个A |
[30:16] | it was always me you came running to. | 你都会飞奔过来告诉我 |
[30:19] | And no father ever could have been prouder of his son than I was of you. | 那时的我 是世界上最骄傲的父亲 |
[30:23] | Now you’re ashamed? | 你现在觉得很丢脸吗 |
[30:25] | N-no… | 也不是 |
[30:26] | That I’m not the man you wanted me to be? | 因为我没成为你期望的那种人吗 |
[30:37] | I am the man that I want to be. | 至少我成了自己期望的那种人 |
[30:39] | I’m the only man that I can be. | 我也只能成为这样的人 |
[30:45] | If you can’t be proud of me for that, then… | 如果你因此不再为我骄傲 |
[30:48] | that’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[31:03] | Give me the keys. | 把车钥匙还我 |
[31:04] | I’m taking the fucking car and I’m going to leave you here. | 我要把车开走 把你一个人丢在这里 |
[31:07] | That’s fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[31:08] | Give me my phone! | 把手机给我 |
[31:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | The battery’s almost dead. | 就快没电了 |
[31:17] | I know. I was feeding on its energy. | 是啊 被我榨干的 |
[31:21] | Ben? | 本 |
[31:22] | Ben, can you hear me? | 本 听得到吗 |
[31:24] | I’m going to be a little late. | 我可能要晚点过来 |
[31:25] | I’ll explain later. | 回头再解释 |
[31:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:31] | Shit! I lost him. | 妈的 断了 |
[31:33] | Well, as long as you’re here | 既来之则安之 |
[31:34] | you might as well take off your clothes… | 快把衣服脱了 |
[31:37] | – And join the party. – I don’t want to. | -然后享受派对 -我不要 |
[31:39] | You know, this reminds me of the first time I blindfolded you | 这让我想起第一次蒙着你的眼睛 |
[31:42] | and took you to the Liberty Baths. | 带你去自由浴池 |
[31:43] | You were so hot! | 你那时太火辣了 |
[31:46] | Walking up and down the halls in your corduroys and your flannel. | 穿着灯芯绒裤子和法兰绒衬衫 到处走动 |
[31:49] | – Loosen up. – I said no. | -快脱了 -我说了不要 |
[31:52] | You’d rather watch? | 你就想围观是吗 |
[31:54] | That can be arranged. | 那也行 |
[31:58] | You see that fine, upstanding young man over there? | 看到那个漂亮挺拔的年轻人了吗 |
[32:04] | First, I’m going to wear out his jaw on my cock. | 首先 我要让他给我舔鸡巴舔到下巴酸痛 |
[32:07] | Then, I’m going to reach around… back, | 然后 我要转到他身后 |
[32:12] | and start fingering… | 用手指… |
[32:19] | Why not see for yourself? | 不如你自己看吧 |
[33:39] | I need to get some work done… in peace. | 我需要一个清静的地方把活干完 |
[33:42] | I don’t envy you breadwinners. | 我可不羡慕你们这些挣钱买面包养家的人 |
[33:46] | Do you mind if we not talk about bread? | 能不能别提到面包 |
[33:48] | I’m… trying to watch my carbs. | 我想控制碳水化合物的摄入量 |
[33:50] | How about some eggs? | 来点鸡蛋吧 |
[33:52] | Don’t even mention eggs. | 也别提鸡蛋[卵子] |
[33:54] | Eggs are the last thing I want to think of. | 我现在最不希望想的就是卵子 |
[33:56] | Any problem with prunes? | 那你对果脯有意见吗 |
[34:00] | Mel, honey. | 茉儿 亲爱的 |
[34:02] | After a healthy breakfast, | 吃一顿健康的早餐后 |
[34:03] | the best way to start the day | 开始新一天的最好方法 |
[34:05] | is by telling me… | 就是告诉我 |
[34:07] | what the fuck’s going on? | 究竟怎么了 |
[34:13] | Lindsay says if I want another baby, | 琳赛说如果我想再要一个孩子 |
[34:16] | I should carry it myself. | 就得由我自己生 |
[34:19] | Sounds fair to me. | 听起来挺公平的 |
[34:20] | Even if I could, I… I… | 就算我可以生 我… |
[34:23] | I-I never pictured myself the… | 我也从来没想过自己是… |
[34:25] | “birthing babies” type. | 生孩子的那种类型 |
[34:27] | Yeah, all the fuss and the muss… and… | 想想看 各种乱七八糟的事 |
[34:29] | Well, it’s definitely not for control freaks or the faint of heart. | 没错 确实不适合控制狂和心脏不强大的人 |
[34:33] | That let’s me out. | 那我肯定不行 |
[34:35] | You see, my life works best when it’s going according to plan. | 我的生活必须按照既定的规划来 |
[34:38] | My plan. And… as for pain, pain is… | 我的规划 至于疼痛 |
[34:42] | definitely not on my “To do” list. | 绝对不在我的规划表中 |
[34:44] | So you’d rather leave the dirty work to her. | 所以你就把脏活累活都扔给她干 |
[34:47] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[34:48] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是怎样 |
[34:51] | It’s that she’s… | 只是她… |
[34:54] | braver, and stronger, | 更勇敢 更强大 |
[34:58] | and a better woman… | 是个更好的女人 |
[35:01] | than I’ll ever be. | 我永远也比不上她 |
[35:03] | That’s the biggest load of horseshit I’ve ever heard. | 那真是我这辈子听过的最荒唐的屁话了 |
[35:09] | I’m not telling you it isn’t scary, | 我不会告诉你那不可怕 |
[35:11] | ’cause it’s fucking terrifying. | 因为确实很吓人 |
[35:14] | And I’m not telling you that it isn’t painful. | 我也不会说生孩子不痛 |
[35:18] | Although it seems I’ve forgotten that. | 虽然我都快忘记当时的疼痛了 |
[35:21] | But I am telling you | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[35:22] | that having a kid is the number one, top-rated experience in my life. | 生孩子绝对是我这辈子最棒的经历 |
[35:31] | And I’d hate to see you deprive yourself of all of that | 所以我不想看到你剥夺自己这样的经历 |
[35:34] | because you think you’re not woman enough. | 就因为你觉得自己不够女人 |
[35:48] | How about I get you some eggs and a nice fresh bun? | 我给你弄点鸡蛋和新鲜面包吧 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好咧 |
[36:10] | Didn’t expect you up so early after getting in so late. | 没想到你那么晚回来 还能起这么早 |
[36:13] | It was 1:30-ish. | 1点30左右吧 |
[36:16] | Try 2:45-ish. | 其实是2点45左右 |
[36:18] | He kidnapped me. | 他绑架了我 |
[36:22] | He kidnapped you. | 他绑架了你 |
[36:22] | Yeah, and then he took my cell phone, | 是啊 他还拿走了我的手机 |
[36:25] | and shoved it down his pants. | 还藏在他的裤子里 |
[36:27] | Well, that is definitely out of your calling area, huh? | 难怪你不在服务区 是吧 |
[36:30] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:33] | I’m the one who told you to hang out with him. | 是我让你去陪陪他的 |
[36:36] | Although I did think | 虽然我一度认为 |
[36:37] | that when you asked me to move in with you, | 你让我搬进来 |
[36:39] | you might actually be here from time to time. | 你偶尔还是会待在家里的 |
[36:41] | I wanted to be. | 我也想啊 |
[36:50] | – I guess this wasn’t such a good idea. – What? | -可能这不是个好主意 -什么 |
[36:52] | Us living together. | 我们同居的事 |
[36:54] | Of course it is! | 当然是啦 |
[36:55] | No, we didn’t plan on it, Michael. | 不 那不是我们认真规划的 迈克 |
[36:57] | – It just happened out of circumstance. – So? | -只是情势使然 -所以呢 |
[36:59] | So maybe we’re not ready. | 所以可能我们还没准备好 |
[37:00] | Maybe there are some things in our lives | 也许我们的生活中还有其他 |
[37:03] | – we need to work out first. – What… | -更重要的事情先要解决 -什么 |
[37:05] | Maybe I should find my own apartment. | 也许我还是应该自己找个公寓住 |
[37:23] | Don’t use up all your energy, bunny. | 别把力气都耗尽了 小家伙 |
[37:25] | Got to save some for our workout. | 省点力留给”二人运动” |
[37:27] | It’s… | 那真是… |
[37:33] | Sweetie, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[37:34] | I, uh… I think I pulled a muscle. | 我可能 拉伤了肌肉 |
[37:36] | Oh, you poor baby. | 小可怜 |
[37:37] | I, uh… you know, it’s… it’s okay, um… | 我…我没事的 |
[37:40] | I think I just need to put some heat on it. I’m going to, ah… | 我觉得热敷一下应该就没问题了 我… |
[37:42] | I’m going to go to the steam room. | 我先去桑拿房 |
[37:43] | – All right. – Okay, it’s… | -好的 -好的 这… |
[37:45] | Hey, sweet thing! | 你好呀 甜心 |
[37:49] | Uh, Teddy, this is Dijon. | 泰迪 这是迪戎 |
[37:51] | Like the mustard. | 迪戎芥末的迪戎 |
[37:53] | S… uh, this is Ted, my boyfriend. | 这是泰德 我男朋友 |
[37:57] | The one I’m in a relationship with. | 我正在交往的人 |
[38:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | I’m on a flight tonight to Miami. | 我今晚要去迈阿密了 |
[38:05] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:06] | I mean, um… thank God for you! | 我是说 上帝保佑你 |
[38:09] | Getting out of here… cold… | 离开这个冷飕飕的地方 |
[38:11] | And, um… | 另外 |
[38:13] | When I, uh, get back, | 我回来后 |
[38:16] | I’m going to give you a call. | 再给你电话 |
[38:26] | Why should he give you a call? | 他为什么要给你打电话 |
[38:29] | H-he’s a, um… | 他是 |
[38:30] | He’s a flight attendant. | 他是空乘 |
[38:31] | So I think he might be able to get us an upgrade. | 所以我想也许能帮我们升级舱位 |
[38:34] | We’re not going anywhere. | 可我们没准备出远门 |
[38:39] | Why was he touching you like that? | 他为什么要那样摸你 |
[38:42] | Um, you know, he was given an award for service. | 他凭借贴心的服务拿过奖 |
[38:45] | He’s very attentive. | 他对人非常体贴 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I noticed. | 好吧 我看出来了 |
[38:52] | You did it with him, didn’t you? | 你和他做过了 对吧 |
[39:03] | Well, at least I know what muscle you pulled. | 至少我知道你究竟拉伤了哪块肌肉 |
[39:09] | I’m afraid I don’t see what the problem is. | 恐怕我没看出有什么问题 |
[39:12] | The problem is, that unless Mr. Taylor | 问题是 除非泰勒先生 |
[39:14] | is allowed to continue his studies, | 能够继续念书 |
[39:16] | the world is going to be deprived of his staggering gift. | 否则世界将因为少了他的才华而黯淡无光 |
[39:19] | And that would be a shame. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[39:21] | Is there any way that I can defer tuition | 能否容我借到贷款后 |
[39:23] | until I can figure out some way to get a loan? | 再来支付学费呢 |
[39:25] | You don’t need a loan. | 你不必贷款啊 |
[39:26] | How else is he supposed to pay? | 那他要怎么付学费呢 |
[39:28] | It’s already been paid. | 学费已经付过了 |
[39:29] | It’s in your file. | 档案里都写着呢 |
[39:34] | You… you said your asshole father refused. | 你说过你的混蛋父亲拒绝了 |
[39:36] | He did. | 是的 |
[39:38] | I mean, I thought he did. | 我是说 我以为他拒绝了 |
[39:39] | Well, apparently he changed his mind. | 显然他改变想法了 |
[39:42] | Well, whatever you said to him, it worked. | 不管你对他说了什么 总之奏效了 |
[39:47] | Congratulations, Mr. Taylor. | 恭喜你 泰勒先生 |
[39:48] | The world can now anticipate your gift. | 世界期待着你的才华 |
[39:56] | That’s just standing up, same as any man’ll do. | 那只是勇敢的反抗而已 任何男人都会这么做 |
[40:01] | And you think that to kill him | 你以为杀了他 |
[40:03] | will make you a man? | 你就是个男人了吗 |
[40:06] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我不知道 |
[40:08] | And I know that I thought about him every day for five years. | 我只知道这五年来 我每天都想着他 |
[40:13] | And that was the only thing that kept me going. | 那是支撑我活下去的唯一动力 |
[40:18] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[40:21] | There are not many chances in life to be happy. | 人生中能获得幸福的机会并不多 |
[40:25] | And I think that we have a good one now. | 现在就有个好机会摆在面前 |
[40:28] | Won’t you try to forget this… | 何不忘却这些事… |
[40:30] | You planning on coming in? | 不进来吗 |
[40:37] | If you’re looking for someone, there’s no one else here. | 想找人的话 这儿除了我没别人 |
[40:42] | For a change. | 真是难得 |
[40:46] | Is that a new coffee table? | 买了新茶几吗 |
[40:50] | Mies van der Rohe. | 密斯·凡德罗大师款 |
[40:53] | – Must’ve cost a fortune. – Yep. | -一定很贵 -没错 |
[40:59] | I went by the bursar’s office today. | 我今天去了财务办公室 |
[41:03] | I can’t accept it. | 我不能接受 |
[41:05] | What? | 什么 |
[41:06] | Tuition. | 学费 |
[41:07] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[41:09] | Why, is someone else covering it? | 为什么 有别人要付吗 |
[41:12] | No. | 没有 |
[41:13] | Well then, you can’t afford not to. | 那你只能接受了 |
[41:15] | But we’re not together any more. | 但我们已经分手了 |
[41:17] | We signed an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
[41:18] | I’ll pay for the school. | 我先帮你付学费 |
[41:19] | You pay me back with interest. | 以后你连本带息还给我 |
[41:22] | You don’t have to honour it. | 你不用遵守的 |
[41:25] | A deal’s a deal. | 协议定了就不能改 |
[41:30] | I could be poor for a long time. | 我会有很长一段时间没有钱 |
[41:31] | Yeah well, knowing your tastes, you’d better not be. | 好吧 我知道你的品味 你最好别穷太久 |
[41:35] | It’s not like I have a shitload of great moneymaking opportunities. | 又不是说我有很多赚大钱的机会 |
[41:41] | You have one. | 你有一个 |
[41:49] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你忘了什么东西了吧 |
[41:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:54] | Not that. | 不是这个 |
[41:56] | That. | 是那个 |
[41:58] | Your computer. I packed it for you. | 你的电脑 已经打包好了 |
[42:02] | It’s yours. | 明明是你的 |
[42:03] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[42:06] | You need it. | 你需要它 |
[42:08] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[42:31] | The grandfather clause? | 「祖父条款」 |
[42:33] | I can’t believe you’d use such a ludicrous excuse! | 真不敢相信你会用这么可笑的借口 |
[42:37] | It seemed to make sense when Brian explained it. | 布莱恩说起来似乎就很有道理 |
[42:39] | Or that you’d even go to… | 你居然还特地跑去 |
[42:41] | Gulden’s house to tell him you couldn’t see him. | 古登家 告诉他你不能见他 |
[42:43] | – Dijon. – Whatever! | -是迪戎 -随便吧 |
[42:45] | Haven’t you ever heard of the phone? | 电话是干什么用的 |
[42:47] | Corey, don’t rub it raw, okay? | 科里 别撸得太用力 |
[42:48] | You’ve got another hour and a half. | 你还要坚持一个半小时呢 |
[42:49] | Would you go, please? | 你走吧 求你了 |
[43:02] | You know the one thing I wish more than anything in the world right now? | 知道我现在最需要的是什么吗 |
[43:07] | I wish that I could talk to my best friend, Teddy. | 我想和我最好的朋友泰迪说说话 |
[43:13] | He’s always so… wise and caring. | 他总是那么的睿智和体贴 |
[43:19] | Only now he’s my boyfriend, and… | 只是现在他成了我的男朋友 |
[43:21] | Well, there’s just some things… | 总有些事情 |
[43:23] | you can’t say to your boyfriend, no matter… | 不能告诉男朋友 无论 |
[43:25] | how much y-you love him. | 你有多爱他 |
[43:34] | All right. What is it? | 好吧 什么事情 |
[43:37] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道自己出了什么问题 |
[43:41] | I mean, I… I must be crazy. | 我一定是疯了 |
[43:42] | I no sooner get together with this really… wonderful guy, | 我刚和这个 如此优秀的男人在一起 |
[43:47] | than I go and do something | 然后我就跑去 |
[43:48] | with someone that means absolutely nothing…to me. | 和一个对我而言没有意义的人 做了那种事 |
[43:54] | I mean… why do I do these things? | 为什么我会做出这种事 |
[44:00] | Because you never met a cock you didn’t like. | 因为这世上就没有你不喜欢的鸡巴 |
[44:05] | It’s part of your charm, so… | 这也是你的魅力所在 所以… |
[44:07] | don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不必对自己太苛刻 |
[44:13] | That’s your best friend speaking. | 这是作为你最好的朋友说的话 |
[44:16] | But as your boyfriend, | 但是作为你的男朋友 |
[44:17] | I have to say that what you did was a flagrant betrayal. | 我不得不说 你的所作所为是十恶不赦的背叛 |
[44:22] | I’m not sure that I can ever trust you again. | 我不知道还能不能再信任你 |
[44:27] | Then again, | 不过 |
[44:29] | as your… best friend, it’s… | 作为你最好的朋友 |
[44:31] | understandable that you’d give in to temptation. | 你经不起诱惑很正常 |
[44:34] | I mean, you’ve been single all these years. | 这么多年来你一直是单身 |
[44:36] | It’s not easy to just settle down overnight. | 一夜之间让你安定下来很难 |
[44:40] | Still, it’s one thing to know that as your best friend, | 作为你最好的朋友 明白这一点是一回事 |
[44:43] | it’s another thing to accept it as your lover. | 作为爱人接受这一点是另一回事 |
[44:51] | I’m sorry, Teddy. | 我很抱歉 泰迪 |
[44:54] | For hurting you. | 我伤害了你 |
[44:58] | And… | 而且 |
[45:00] | for destroying what we might’ve had. | 毁了我们之间原本可能拥有的一切 |
[45:21] | Here. | 给 |
[45:23] | These aren’t usually used for wiping tears. | 这一般不是用来擦眼泪的 |
[45:25] | – But… – Yeah, I know. | -但是… -是啊 我知道 |
[45:33] | I don’t blame you for hating me. | 你可以恨我 我不怪你 |
[45:37] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[45:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:47] | I know you very well. | 我非常了解你 |
[45:53] | And I still love you. | 但我依然爱你 |
[46:00] | Are you, uh… | 你… |
[46:01] | Are you saying that as my… | 你这么说是作为我的 |
[46:03] | best friend? Or my lover? | 最好的朋友 还是爱人 |
[46:12] | Both? | 两者皆是吧 |
[46:29] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[46:31] | – I’m so sorry. – I know. I know. | -真的很抱歉 -我懂 我懂 |
[46:38] | You’re open late. | 你今天营业到很晚啊 |
[46:42] | Inventory. | 盘点库存 |
[46:46] | I suppose you came for this. | 你是为这个来的吧 |
[46:52] | $600? | 600美元 |
[46:54] | That’s what we’ve made on “Rage” so far, minus the costs. | 那是目前靠《狂怒》赚的钱 扣掉成本了 |
[46:58] | I meant to bring it by the diner, but… | 我本来想给你送到餐厅去 不过… |
[47:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:03] | I was thinking…. | 我在想 |
[47:05] | what if J.T. | 如果J.T. |
[47:06] | plays the trumpet for his high school band, | 在高中校队里吹小号 |
[47:09] | and Rage teaches him with his… | 而狂怒教导他 |
[47:12] | mind control powers, to play a note so loud and so high, | 使用精神控制力 演奏出尖锐响亮的音调 |
[47:18] | that he can blow things up? | 足以炸毁一切 |
[47:21] | Like his homophobic principal? | 比如那位恐同校长 |
[47:23] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[47:25] | It’s fucking genius and you know it. | 这创意很棒 你知道的 |
[47:29] | Except I thought you didn’t want to work together any more. | 只是我还以为你不愿意跟我合作了 |
[47:33] | A deal’s a deal. | 协议定了就不能改了 |
[47:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[47:46] | Where you never grow old. | 能让你永葆青春的地方 |
[47:48] | – What? – Where everything is beautiful. | -什么 -男色迷人的地方 |
[47:50] | – I should’ve guessed. – Come on, Mikey. | -我大概猜到了 -来吧 小迈 |
[47:52] | We can be beautiful together, | 我们一起焕发魅力 |
[47:53] | – just you and me. – I… I can’t tonight. | -就你和我 -我 今晚不行 |
[47:54] | – I’ve got some great shit. – I said I can’t. | -我搞到一些好东西 -我说我来不了 |
[47:57] | – I-I’ve gotta go home. Home? – What? | -我得回家 回家 -什么 |
[47:59] | And if I’m lucky he’ll be there. | 如果他还在家里 算我走运 |