时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Careful, that could be counterproductive. | 当心点 这可能会产生反效果 |
[01:03] | You know, you two oughta calm down. | 你们两个得冷静下来 |
[01:04] | Aren’t you even just a teeny, tiny bit nervous? | 你一点点都不紧张吗 |
[01:06] | Why should I be nervous? | 我为什么要紧张 |
[01:07] | I’ll be in and out of there in two minutes. | 我进去估计两分钟就出来了 |
[01:09] | Bing! Bang! Boom! | 噼里啪啦 一下子搞定 |
[01:10] | So why are you fidgeting? | 那你为什么这么焦躁 |
[01:12] | Because I haven’t touched myself in three days. | 因为我整整三天没有碰过自己了 |
[01:15] | You’d be fidgeting too. | 换做你们也会焦躁的 |
[01:17] | – Novotny? – Present. | -诺瓦特尼 -到 |
[01:19] | I mean… I’m here. | 我是说 我在这 |
[01:20] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[01:23] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[01:25] | – We love you. – We love you. | -我们爱你 -我们爱你 |
[01:45] | Here’s for your specimen. | 这个用来给你采集样本 |
[01:48] | A bit optimistic, aren’t we? | 有点太乐观了吧 |
[01:49] | And here are your tissues to wipe up after. | 给你纸巾 射完了擦一擦 |
[01:52] | “Moisturizing cream added for extra softness”. Nice. | “添加了润肤露 更加柔滑” 真好 |
[01:55] | Lubricant’s over here, and the magazines are here. | 这是润滑剂 这有杂志 |
[01:59] | The July “Hustler” is nasty. | 7月刊的《好色客》很劲爆哦 |
[02:02] | Don’t take too long. | 别耗太久 |
[02:03] | The clinic closes at 5:00. | 诊所5点关门 |
[02:05] | Well, hopefully, we’ll both get off by then. | 但愿在那之前我们都能离开[射精] |
[02:15] | Not a dick in sight. | 一个鸡巴都没有 |
[02:44] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[02:46] | I’ll take “Questions whose answers are painfully obvious” | 我选择这个「显而易见 且令人痛苦的问题」 |
[02:48] | for 100 dollars, Alex. | 奖金额100美元 亚历克斯 |
[02:50] | “This devastatingly handsome violinist | “这位帅得一塌糊涂的小提琴家 |
[02:52] | dazzled the judges at the semi-finals | 在半决赛上迷倒了评委们 |
[02:54] | and consistently takes Justin Taylor’s breath away.” | 并且总是让贾斯汀·泰勒神魂颠倒” |
[02:57] | Who is… Ethan Gold? | 是说 伊森·戈德吗 |
[03:05] | You’re my muse. | 你是我的缪斯 |
[03:06] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[03:08] | – I couldn’t do this without you. – Sure you could. | -没有你 我不可能做到的 -你当然可以 |
[03:12] | When my mom called, said my grandfather was too sick to travel, | 我妈打电话来了 说我外公病得太重不能远行 |
[03:15] | I almost didn’t come. | 我差点都不想来了 |
[03:17] | I’ve been playing for him my whole life, | 我这一生都是为了他在演奏 |
[03:19] | practicing day and night for this moment. | 日夜不停地练习 就是为了这一刻 |
[03:21] | Without him, who was I doing it for? | 没了他 我做这些是为了谁呢 |
[03:24] | You’re next, Mr. Gold. | 下一个就是你了 戈德先生 |
[03:26] | I better take my seat. | 我去入座了 |
[03:27] | No, stay here, where I can see you. | 别 待在这 好让我看见你 |
[03:32] | I’ll be playing for you. | 我会为你而演奏 |
[03:44] | Playing the “Scherzo-Tarantella, Opus 16” by Wieniawski, | 演奏曲目 维尼亚夫斯基的《塔兰泰拉诙谐曲16号》 |
[03:49] | Ethan Gold. | 伊森·戈德 |
[04:53] | If you two love-birds are finished, | 如果你们这对小鸳鸯完事了 |
[04:55] | how about registering to vote? | 能不能来做个选民登记 |
[04:58] | No. | 不了 |
[05:00] | Public displays of affection | 公开展示爱情 |
[05:01] | aren’t your only civic duty, you know. | 并不是你们唯一的公民义务 |
[05:04] | It’s our responsibility to support the candidates | 我们有义务支持那些 |
[05:07] | who are willing to fight for | 愿意保护我们这个团体的权利 |
[05:09] | and defend the rights of our community. | 并为之抗争的的候选人 |
[05:11] | Yeah, you tell ’em, sis. | 是啊 告诉他们 老姐 |
[05:13] | So, uh, how many new voters have you signed up? | 你拿到了几个新选民的签名 |
[05:15] | – Six. How about you? – Four. | -6个 你呢 -4个 |
[05:18] | Christ, with an election comin’ up, | 天呐 选举马上就要到了 |
[05:20] | you’d think these guys would give a shit about something else | 我还以为这些人会关心这件事 |
[05:22] | besides getting their dicks sucked. | 而不是只关心舔屌的乐趣 |
[05:24] | How about a rim job, or a good old-fashioned fuck? | 不包括舔屁眼和传统的做爱吗 |
[05:27] | That’s what I like, a non-partisan opinion. | 我就喜欢你这种无党派的意见 |
[05:28] | Now when’s the last time you voted? | 你上次投票是什么时候 |
[05:30] | Uh, let’s see, that would have to be… | 我想想 应该是 |
[05:32] | the big basket contest at Woody’s. | 在伍迪酒吧举行的「男子大阴比赛」 |
[05:35] | Voting’s a serious business. | 投票是很严肃的事 |
[05:36] | Especially this year. | 尤其是今年 |
[05:37] | What if that asshole gets elected? | 万一那个杂种被选上了怎么办 |
[05:39] | Which asshole? | 哪个杂种 |
[05:41] | Christ, where the fuck have you been? | 天呐 你是去哪儿了 消息这么不灵通 |
[05:43] | Babylon, the baths. | 巴比伦夜店 浴池 |
[05:44] | Our illustrious police chief is running for mayor. | 我们杰出的警察局长在竞选市长 |
[05:47] | And the polls show that he’s running neck-and-neck | 民调显示他和迪金斯议员 |
[05:49] | with Councilman Deekins. | 目前不分伯仲 |
[05:50] | Let me know who wins. | 到时告诉我谁赢了 |
[05:53] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[05:55] | You mean you don’t care? | 你一点也不关心吗 |
[05:56] | You mean you’re surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[05:58] | I mean I don’t give a fuck. | 我根本毫不关心这事 |
[06:00] | You know, whether it’s the Democrat who pretends he likes you, | 不管是假装喜欢你的民主党 |
[06:02] | or the Republican who hates you and lets you know it, | 还是直接憎恶你的共和党 |
[06:05] | either way, once they’re in office, | 不管是哪一边的 只要他们当选了 |
[06:06] | they’re not going to do a goddamn thing. | 就会忘记承诺 屁事都不会做 |
[06:09] | So I say, may the best self-serving son of a bitch win. | 所以 祝最自私自利的杂种获胜吧 |
[06:15] | You know, I almost hate to say it but… | 我也不想这么说 不过… |
[06:17] | Then keep your trap shut. | 那就闭上你的臭嘴 |
[06:57] | Mr. Novotny? | 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[07:24] | Mr. Novotny, | 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[07:27] | the cleaning crew would like to get in there, | 保洁人员要进去了 |
[07:29] | and I’d like to go home. | 我也想回家了 |
[07:34] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[07:38] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[07:40] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[07:51] | Hello, my name is… | 你好 我叫… |
[07:54] | Do you have just a moment for… | 你有空参与… |
[07:56] | – So I c… – No, I’m sorry. | -好让我… -没有 抱歉 |
[07:58] | – You know, if I could just have just a moment… – Not today. | -能不能给我点时间… -今天不行 |
[08:02] | Hey, guys! | 你们好啊 |
[08:03] | Look at you in your little cap. | 看看你戴着小帽子的样子 |
[08:05] | Yeah, well, Deb’s got all us PFLAG parents out volunteering. | 是啊 黛比让同性恋家属联谊会的人都来做志愿者 |
[08:09] | Have you registered? | 你们登记了吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I-I signed up yesterday. | 当然啦 我昨天登记了 |
[08:11] | You did? | 是吗 |
[08:12] | I asked if you wanted to take strip aerobics. | 我问过你想不想参加裸体有氧运动 |
[08:16] | I believe Jennifer means to vote. | 我觉得詹妮弗是指投票 |
[08:20] | – Oh, that. – It’s just that sort of apathy | -这个啊 -就是因为你这种漠不关心 |
[08:22] | that gets the wrong man elected. | 才会让不该当选的人被选上 |
[08:24] | I, on the other hand, have been a registered Republican | 而我呢 作为登记在册的共和党人 |
[08:26] | – for almost, uh… – What? | -已经有… -什么 |
[08:28] | A Republican. | 共和党人 |
[08:29] | Are you telling me I’ve been living with a Yankee | 你是说 和我同居的人既是洋基队球迷 |
[08:30] | and a Republican? | 又是共和党人 |
[08:32] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:34] | Although once we move, | 不过等我们搬家以后 |
[08:34] | I’ll probably have to re-register. | 我可能还得重新登记一次 |
[08:36] | You’re moving? | 你们要搬家了吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, we’re looking for a house. | 是啊 我们在找房子 |
[08:38] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[08:40] | I… suppose you already have a realtor. | 我猜 你们已经找到房产经纪人了吧 |
[08:42] | No, no yet. | 没 还没有 |
[08:44] | Well, you do now. | 现在你们有了 |
[08:47] | I would be delighted… | 我会很乐意 |
[08:50] | to help you find your dream home. | 帮你们找到理想的房子 |
[08:53] | – Excellent. – Perfect. | -好极了 -太好了 |
[08:56] | Before announcing the winner of this year’s competition, | 在宣布今年比赛的冠军之前 |
[08:59] | I’d like to compliment all of our brilliantly talented young finalists. | 我想恭喜所有才华横溢而又年轻的决赛选手们 |
[09:05] | Well done. Well done. | 好样的 好样的 |
[09:06] | As we witnessed today, | 正如今天我们亲眼见证的这样 |
[09:08] | each is a superb and remarkably gifted musician. | 每一位都是无与伦比 极具天赋的音乐家 |
[09:13] | The Heifetz Prize goes to… | 海菲兹奖的得主是 |
[09:18] | Ling Liu. | 刘玲 |
[09:42] | It was the cantabile. | 是因为「如歌」这个音乐表情 |
[09:43] | The goddamn cantabile! | 是「如歌」那地方出了问题 |
[09:45] | I fucked it up good. | 我彻底搞砸了 |
[09:46] | My fingers tightened up. I could… I could feel it. | 我的手指太紧了 我能感觉到 |
[09:48] | It’s okay. It doesn’t matter. | 没事 没关系的 |
[09:52] | You were still wonderful. | 你还是很出色 |
[09:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:00] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:05] | Mr. Gold? | 戈德先生 |
[10:07] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[10:08] | Glen Bishop, Artists Management Associates. | 我是格伦·毕肖普 艺人经纪协会的 |
[10:11] | Glen Bishop. Artists Management. | 格伦·毕肖普 艺人经纪人 |
[10:13] | Justin Taylor. Moral support. | 贾斯汀·泰勒 提供精神支持的 |
[10:15] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[10:17] | You gave a dazzling performance. | 你的表演让人震撼 |
[10:18] | Apparently, not dazzling enough. | 显然还不够震撼 |
[10:20] | Well, the judges have their own standards, but I have mine. | 评委有他们的标准 我也有我的标准 |
[10:24] | The audience was captivated by your passion, your virtuosity. | 观众被你的激情和精湛技艺俘获了 |
[10:28] | You have real presence…. and a great look. | 你很有表现力 长得也很帅 |
[10:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | The programme says you’re from Pittsburgh. | 主办方的资料上说你来自匹兹堡 |
[10:35] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[10:36] | When are you heading back? | 什么时候回去呢 |
[10:37] | Uh, tomorrow morning. | 明天上午 |
[10:39] | I’m going to have a few drinks before that though. | 我在回去之前 会先出去喝几杯 |
[10:41] | Can I buy you one of them? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[10:44] | You buying for my boyfriend too? | 那你请我男朋友吗 |
[10:46] | Oh, by all means. | 那当然了 |
[10:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | After you. | 你们先请 |
[10:54] | And it doesn’t help that there’s a room full of people | 门外满满一屋子人 |
[10:56] | right outside the door who know exactly what you’re doing in there. | 都知道你在干什么 让我更加射不出来 |
[10:59] | Well, you should’ve left the door open. | 那你应该把门开着 |
[11:01] | What could be hotter than having a bunch of breeders | 让一群等着生孩子的人看着你自慰 |
[11:03] | watching you while you jerk off? | 显然是最刺激的事 |
[11:04] | Even you wouldn’t do that. | 就算是你也干不出那种事 |
[11:06] | That’s true. | 那倒是没错 |
[11:07] | I went to the “Gravel Pit” | 我当年去了「砂石坑」俱乐部 |
[11:08] | and watched while some guy took it up the butt from a conga line. | 看着一个人在跳康茄舞时被操 然后射了出来 |
[11:10] | You whipped up the batter | 你在一个性爱俱乐部 |
[11:11] | that eventually became Gus in a sex club? | 射出的精液 最后变成了盖斯吗 |
[11:13] | It’s disgusting. | 那也太恶心了 |
[11:14] | Not like looking at pictures of some twat | 总好过对着沾满精液的《好色客》 |
[11:16] | spread her lips in a cum-stained copy of “Hustler”. | 看着那些骚女荡妇的图片射出来 |
[11:19] | Which one of you said, “Hold the mayo”? | 刚刚是谁说不要蛋黄酱的[不要射精] |
[11:21] | That would be Mr. Miracle Whipper. | 当然是「奇妙酱」先生 |
[11:24] | How did it go? | 怎么样啊 |
[11:26] | – Did you shoot your load? – Mother! | -你射出”子弹”了吗 -妈 |
[11:28] | Bet it was a whopper. | 肯定是数量惊人 |
[11:30] | The Grassi side of the family are Italian stallions, all of ’em. | 格拉西家族的人都是意大利种马 所有人都是 |
[11:34] | Well, this one didn’t pony up. | 但这家伙没能硬起来 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | Thanks for announcing the news. While you’re at it, | 谢谢你来宣布这条新闻 既然你在播报 |
[11:39] | why don’t you give us the sports and the weather? | 干脆把体育和天气信息一起报了吧 |
[11:41] | What happened, honey? | 发生什么事了 亲爱的 |
[11:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[11:45] | Nothing happened. | 没发生任何事 |
[11:46] | First obligation to being a father, and I blew it. | 作为父亲的第一个义务 我搞砸了 |
[11:49] | Well, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别硬是对自己这么苛刻啊 |
[11:51] | I wouldn’t mention “Hard-on”. | 我建议你别提”硬”这个字 |
[11:52] | Honey, a lot of people freeze up under pressure. | 亲爱的 很多人在压力下都会不举 |
[11:54] | You know, it’s called performance anxiety, | 这叫做「表现焦虑」 |
[11:56] | – right, Brian? – Never heard of it. | -是吧 布莱恩 -没听说过 |
[11:59] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 你不用觉得羞耻 |
[12:01] | I mean, who could get a stiffie | 在那种专治不孕不育的地方 |
[12:02] | in a sterile environment like that anyway? | 谁还能硬起来啊 |
[12:08] | Why don’t you have Ben pull it for you, | 何不让本来帮你打飞机 |
[12:10] | you know, while you hold the cup? | 你拿着杯子就行了 |
[12:11] | Would you please stop? | 别说了行不行 |
[12:12] | What? We’re talking clinically. | 怎么了 我们这是学术讨论 |
[12:14] | We’re not talking at all! | 什么都别讨论了 |
[12:15] | Fine. Handle it yourself. | 好吧 你自己把握 |
[12:18] | He already did. | 他已经”握”过了 |
[12:18] | Shut up! You know what? | 闭嘴 听着 |
[12:20] | I don’t know why everybody in Pittsburgh | 我不知道为什么匹兹堡的每一个人 |
[12:22] | needs to know my business | 都想知道我的私事 |
[12:23] | and feel free to comment on it. I’m going home, | 还随心所欲地评论 我要回家 |
[12:25] | to whack off, | 打一场飞机 |
[12:26] | and that’s the last anybody needs to hear about it! | 此事到此为止 |
[12:33] | Anybody know where he lives? | 有人知道他住在哪吗 |
[12:38] | Our firm represents some of | 我们公司代理了一些 |
[12:39] | the hottest young concert artists performing in the business. | 业内最火的年轻艺人 |
[12:43] | Singers, dancers, musicians. | 包括歌手 舞蹈家 音乐家 |
[12:44] | So you’re what, an agent? | 那你是什么 经纪人吗 |
[12:46] | Talent representative. | 艺人代理 |
[12:47] | We arrange for bookings, recording contracts, | 我们会安排演出预约 唱片录制合同 |
[12:50] | tours, both in the states and abroad. | 巡演 国内国外都有 |
[12:53] | Tours? | 巡演 |
[12:54] | Once people know who you are, | 一旦你有了名气 |
[12:55] | they’re going to want to see and hear you perform. | 人们就会想要看你的演出 |
[12:57] | How are they going to know that? | 那他要怎么出名呢 |
[12:59] | Well, leave that up to us. | 这事交给我们来做 |
[13:00] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的专业 |
[13:02] | So, are you… | 所以你… |
[13:03] | Are you saying you want to represent me? | 你是说你想代理我吗 |
[13:05] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[13:11] | But why? Why me? | 为什么 为什么选择我 |
[13:13] | I didn’t even win. I wasn’t even the best. | 我都没赢 我又不是最优秀的 |
[13:15] | Have you been in a record store lately, Ethan? | 你最近去过唱片行没 伊森 |
[13:17] | In the classical department? | 去古典音乐区看过没 |
[13:19] | Well, yeah, I make my own CDs, | 有啊 我自己录了唱片 |
[13:20] | I like to check out the competition, | 我会去关注一下竞争情况 |
[13:22] | see what Joshua Bell is up to. | 看看约夏·贝尔在做什么 |
[13:23] | Okay, so you’ve noticed | 好 那你应该注意到了 |
[13:24] | it’s starting to look a lot like the rock department. | 古典音乐现在有点像摇滚了 |
[13:27] | There’s no more covers with snowy-haired grandfathers | 封面不再是白发苍苍的老爷爷 |
[13:30] | propped up like corpses at their baby grands, | 像尸体一样坐在钢琴边 |
[13:32] | or clutching their violins. | 或是紧握着自己的小提琴 |
[13:34] | Artists these days are young, hip, sexy… | 现在的艺术家年轻 时髦 性感 |
[13:38] | Much like yourself. | 就跟你这样 |
[13:41] | So is that why you’re interested in him? | 所以这就是你对他感兴趣的原因吗 |
[13:44] | Because he’s cute? | 因为他长得帅 |
[13:46] | I’m interested in him | 我对他感兴趣 |
[13:47] | because he’s an extraordinary talent. | 是因为他拥有超凡的音乐才华 |
[13:49] | All the more extraordinary | 最超凡的地方在于 |
[13:51] | because he’s a talent I can sell. | 我可以将他推销出去 |
[13:53] | So I’m a… so I’m a commodity. | 所以 我就是个商品 |
[13:58] | I can’t very well sell Mozart. | 我没办法把莫扎特推销出去 |
[14:00] | Unlike Eminem, | 跟埃米纳姆不同 |
[14:01] | he hasn’t written anything new in 300 years. | 他已经三百年没有过新作品了 |
[14:05] | Can you excuse me for a moment? | 原谅我失陪一下 |
[14:06] | Have to pee. | 我得尿尿 |
[14:09] | He’s a nice kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:12] | He’s an amazing artist. | 他是个很棒的艺术家 |
[14:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:14] | He’s good-looking too. | 他长得也很帅 |
[14:16] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打他的主意 |
[14:20] | I liked meeting him… | 我很高兴认识他 |
[14:23] | But if you decide to sign with me, | 但是如果你决定跟我签约 |
[14:25] | I don’t want to see him again. | 我不想再见到他 |
[14:28] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | As far as your professional career is concerned… | 就你的职业生涯而言 |
[14:32] | he doesn’t exist. | 他不能存在 |
[14:48] | Just as I expected, | 如我所料 |
[14:50] | plenty of pricey prey swimming in these waters. | 这片水域里有很多珍稀的猎物 |
[14:54] | Periscope depth. | 潜望镜深度 |
[14:55] | Focus. | 注意 |
[14:58] | That’s Bill Ranson over there. | 那边是比尔·兰森 |
[14:59] | Jerusalem Steel. | 耶路撒冷钢铁公司的 |
[15:02] | The redhead beside him is the gatekeeper. | 旁边那个红头发的是大管家 |
[15:04] | Get by her, you’re in. | 解决她 你就成功了 |
[15:06] | Diane Overton. Black dress, by the bar. | 黛安·欧夫顿 吧台旁边穿黑衣服那个 |
[15:10] | Check. | 看见了 |
[15:11] | Carnegie Foundation. | 卡内基基金会的 |
[15:13] | Lots of good leads through her. | 从她那能得到很多好处 |
[15:21] | – Ah, the man of the hour whom everyone’s… – Hi. | -那是当下红人 大家都… -嗨 |
[15:24] | …anted up five thousand to shake hands with, | 都想跟他握手 哪怕花大价钱 |
[15:27] | Jim Stockwell. | 吉姆·斯托克威尔 |
[15:29] | How are you? Thanks so much for coming. | 你好 感谢光临 |
[15:33] | You listening? | 你在听吗 |
[15:34] | I paid a shitload of cash to get us in here. | 我可花了不少钱 才让我们有机会进来 |
[15:38] | For which I am eternally grateful. | 对此我将永远感激 |
[15:40] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[15:42] | To fire a torpedo, cap’n. | “发射”一枚鱼雷 船长 |
[16:17] | So you’re running for mayor. | 听说你在竞选市长 |
[16:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:23] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[16:24] | – Very well, thanks. – Really? | -很好 谢谢 -是吗 |
[16:27] | Because with all this money you’re raising… | 鉴于你筹到的钱的数目… |
[16:29] | you should be out in front. | 你应该遥遥领先才对 |
[16:30] | But the polls show you trailing Councilman Deekins. | 但民调显示你落后于迪金斯议员 |
[16:34] | My opponent is ahead at this point, by the narrowest of margins. | 我的对手暂时以微弱优势领先 |
[16:37] | However, my advisors have informed me | 不过 我的顾问们告诉我 |
[16:40] | that we’re well positioned to take over the lead. | 我们现在形势大好 很快就会领先 |
[16:44] | Your advisors are blowing smoke up your ass. | 你的顾问们只是在拍你的马屁而已 |
[16:47] | And your prepared remarks | 你准备好的演讲 |
[16:48] | are as stale as the campaign you’re running. | 就跟你的竞选活动一样老套乏味 |
[16:50] | Thank you for your opinion, Mr… uh… | 谢了 您是… |
[16:53] | Kinney. Brian Kinney. | 肯尼 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[16:55] | It’s always helpful hearing from one’s supporters. | 听听支持者的意见总是有帮助的 |
[16:57] | I’m not a supporter. | 我不是你的支持者 |
[16:58] | I’m an adman, trying to drum up some business | 我是个广告人 我只是想从你那些 |
[17:00] | among your rich and powerful friends. | 有权有钱的朋友那里捞些生意 |
[17:05] | At least you’re honest. | 至少你还挺诚实 |
[17:07] | And I figure the best way to get in with them | 我觉得 跟他们交上朋友的最佳办法 |
[17:09] | is to get in with you, | 就是跟你交上朋友 |
[17:10] | so if you ever get tired of | 所以如果你哪天受够了 |
[17:12] | pissing away your pals’ millions on an ad campaign | 将数百万的金钱 浪费在当前这种竞选广告上 |
[17:15] | that has you positioned exactly | 毕竟你那些顾问 |
[17:17] | where your advisors want you to be… | 也就想让你停在这里 裹足不前了 |
[17:20] | Give me a call. | 就给我打个电话吧 |
[17:25] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[17:26] | Oh, it’s 5:30. | 5点半 |
[17:28] | It’s so early. | 这么早 |
[17:30] | Yeah, class is at 8:00. | 是啊 8点开始上课 |
[17:31] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[17:33] | Just for a minute. | 就待一小会儿 |
[17:39] | I thought we could… | 我以为我们… |
[17:40] | I want to hit the gym before class. | 我想上课之前去趟健身房 |
[17:42] | There’s time. | 还有时间啊 |
[17:43] | I was hoping you could help me make a little… | 我还想着你能不能帮我… |
[17:45] | cup of love. | 做”一杯”爱 |
[17:47] | Maybe later. | 晚些时候吧 |
[17:49] | Oh, come on. You’re so hot. | 拜托 你那么性感 |
[17:51] | It won’t take me very long. | 我很快就能射出来 |
[17:53] | It’s important that I get it to Mel and Linz as soon as possible. | 我得尽快射出来给茉儿和琳赛 这很重要 |
[17:55] | Well, it’s important to me that I get to the gym as soon as possible. | 我得尽快去健身房 那对我也很重要 |
[17:58] | Okay, I have to go… | 好了 我得走了 |
[18:00] | Now. | 立刻 |
[18:09] | You hardly said a word the entire flight… | 你在飞机上几乎一言未发 |
[18:12] | or last night even. | 昨晚也是 |
[18:15] | If it was me, | 换做是我的话 |
[18:16] | I would be running around, telling everyone. | 我肯定恨不得让全世界都知道 |
[18:18] | “My boyfriend’s going to be a star!” | “我男朋友要成明星了” |
[18:19] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[18:22] | Could we go to the diner? | 我们去餐厅吧 |
[18:22] | If you’re not going to show off, | 你要是不想炫耀的话 |
[18:23] | you gotta let me do it for you. | 不如让我来替你炫耀 |
[18:25] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[18:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | Glen said if I sign with him, I have to be straight. | 格伦说如果我和他签约 就必须假装成直男 |
[18:35] | Straight? | 直男 |
[18:37] | I can’t be out. Nobody can know I’m gay. | 我不能出柜 不能让别人知道我是同性恋 |
[18:40] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[18:42] | He said it was a condition of the contract | 他说这是合同规定的条件 |
[18:44] | that I couldn’t be seen with you in public, | 我不能和你出现在公众面前 |
[18:45] | or acknowledge you. | 也不能承认你的存在 |
[18:48] | Wha… that’s totally fucked. | 什么 这也太操蛋了吧 |
[18:51] | It’s none of his business, | 关他屁事 |
[18:52] | so what does it have to do with playing the violin? | 这跟拉小提琴有什么关系 |
[18:53] | Absolutely nothing. It’s all about the album cover, | 没有任何关系 都是为了专辑封面 |
[18:56] | having some young hot stud with tussled hair, | 要弄个年轻种马 头发凌乱 |
[18:58] | shirt unbuttoned down to here, | 衬衣敞到这里 |
[19:00] | stroking his violin. | 轻拉琴弦 |
[19:01] | But you’re a serious artist. | 但你是个货真价实的艺术家 |
[19:03] | Yeah well, if that’s all he cared about, he’d be talking to Ling Liu. | 是啊 但他要是在乎音乐的话 就去签下刘玲了 |
[19:07] | You know, all Glen and the record companies care about is purse power. | 格伦和唱片公司在乎的不过是赚钱 |
[19:11] | All those young women who spend billions a year on CDs, | 那些一年花几十亿买CD的年轻女人们 |
[19:14] | who probably think Paganini is a brand of frozen pizza, | 说不定以为大师帕格尼尼是某种速冻比萨 |
[19:17] | who might not buy Ethan Gold’s latest CD | 如果知道伊森·戈德是同性恋 |
[19:19] | if they knew he was… | 就不会买他的新CD了 |
[19:21] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[19:27] | Well, where does this leave us? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[19:31] | Together. ‘Cause I’m not signing. | 在一起啊 因为我不会签约 |
[19:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:40] | It’s your big break. | 这是你的大好机会 |
[19:43] | It’s also my talent, | 那也是我的才华 |
[19:45] | my hard work… | 我的努力 |
[19:46] | my life, my decision… | 我的生活 我的决定 |
[19:50] | And my boyfriend. | 以及我的男友 |
[19:58] | – Brian, you won’t believe … – Any calls? | -布莱恩 你一定难以置信 -有电话吗 |
[19:59] | No, but you’ll… | 没有 不过 |
[20:00] | Well, did Brown’s send their proofs back yet? | 布朗公司把校样寄回来了吗 |
[20:01] | They came yesterday, | 昨天就寄到了 |
[20:02] | but the hell with Brown’s. | 但是别管布朗公司了 |
[20:03] | It won’t matter when I tell you who’s… | 等你知道谁来了 那些都无所谓了 |
[20:06] | – Chief Stockwell. – Good morning, Mr. Kinney. | -斯托克威尔局长 -早上好 肯尼先生 |
[20:08] | Hope you don’t mind my dropping by unannounced. | 希望你不会介意我贸然登门造访 |
[20:10] | Actually, I was expecting you. | 其实 我在等你 |
[20:12] | I wanted my advisors, | 我想让我的顾问 |
[20:13] | Nancy Henderson and Dominic Scolotto, to meet you, | 南希·亨德森和多米尼克·斯科勒托见见你 |
[20:15] | and to hear firsthand what you told me | 亲耳听听你那天晚上 |
[20:17] | in the men’s room the other night. | 在洗手间对我说的话 |
[20:19] | What, to make sure you flush? | 哪句 记得冲水吗 |
[20:21] | Or that you’re pissing away the money | 还是你们花在竞选广告上的 |
[20:23] | you’ve spent on your ad campaign, | 资金都打水漂了 |
[20:25] | which amounts to the same thing. | 其实说的都是一件事 |
[20:27] | Mr. Kinney, do you mind if I ask, | 肯尼先生 我想问一下 |
[20:29] | what do you know about running a political campaign? | 你对竞选了解多少 |
[20:32] | Not a goddamn thing. | 一窍不通 |
[20:33] | Then what the hell are we doing here? | 那我们为什么要来这里 |
[20:35] | Because what Kinney said is true, | 因为肯尼说的是实话 |
[20:36] | and he’s the only one who’s had the balls to say it. | 他也是唯一有种这么说的人 |
[20:38] | Please continue. | 请继续吧 |
[20:40] | Well, like I was saying, I may not know anything about politics, | 如我所说 我可能不懂政治 |
[20:43] | but I do know what sells. | 但我很懂销售 |
[20:44] | And right now, you’ve got a product that no one’s buying. | 而现在 你们有个产品 但没人买 |
[20:47] | You make him sound like a box of corn flakes. | 你说得好像他是一盒玉米片 |
[20:49] | Well, that’s exactly what he is. | 他就是的 |
[20:50] | Lucky for you, selling corn flakes is what I do best. | 你们很幸运 卖玉米片正是我的拿手好戏 |
[20:53] | Mr. Kinney… | 肯尼先生 |
[20:54] | Jim Stockwell has a 15-year record of fighting crime. | 吉姆·斯托克威尔有着15年打击犯罪的经历 |
[20:57] | As chief of police, he’s defended not only our streets, | 作为警察局长 他保护的不仅仅是我们的街道 |
[21:00] | but our traditions, our moral values. | 还有我们的传统和道德价值观 |
[21:02] | His mandate to serve is based upon that commitment. | 他是基于这一承诺才参与竞选的 |
[21:04] | Would you mind sparing me the bullshit rhetoric? | 这些假大空的套话就免了吧 |
[21:08] | We all know you love your family, | 我们都知道 你爱你的家庭 |
[21:10] | your flag, your mother, | 你的国家 你的母亲 |
[21:12] | but it’s not going to get you arrested, | 但这并不会让你进监狱 |
[21:14] | or in this case, elected. | 或者 让你赢得选举 |
[21:16] | What will? | 那什么能 |
[21:17] | Something that will make the consumer want to buy your brand | 能让顾客想买你的品牌的东西 |
[21:20] | rather than the competition. | 而不是竞争对手的品牌 |
[21:21] | Something that will attract their attention | 某种能吸引他们的注意力 |
[21:22] | for more than 15 minutes. | 超过15分钟的东西 |
[21:25] | Something that will make you pop. | 让你受欢迎的东西 |
[21:43] | This one’s a steal. | 这房子真的物美价廉 |
[21:44] | Brand new. Never been occupied. | 全新的 没人住过 |
[21:47] | The builder went bankrupt, so… | 建筑商破产了 所以 |
[21:49] | I’m sure you could get it for a song. | 我相信你们花不了多少钱就能拿下 |
[21:51] | Well, I’m enjoying the music. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[21:55] | I say we go for it. | 那就选这套吧 |
[21:56] | How about you, Em? Don’t you love it? | 你呢 小艾 不爱这里吗 |
[21:59] | Well, love’s a… very strong word. | “爱”可不是随便说说的 |
[22:02] | Well, what’s wrong with it? | 这里有什么不好 |
[22:03] | Well, it’s not exactly my dream house. | 这和我梦想中的房子有差距 |
[22:06] | Of course, uh, you have to picture it | 当然了 你得想象一下 |
[22:08] | with your possessions, | 里面放上你们的东西 |
[22:09] | your furniture, prints on the wall… | 家具啊 墙上挂的画 |
[22:11] | Right, use a little imagination. | 是呀 稍微想象一下 |
[22:13] | Oh, I-I am. | 我正想呢 |
[22:15] | And, um… and with a little imagination, | 稍微想象一下的话 |
[22:19] | I’m picturing… | 我构想出了 |
[22:22] | a place like this. | 这样的地方 |
[22:25] | This was built in the 40’s. | 这座房子建于40年代 |
[22:28] | Bathrooms and kitchen, all original. | 浴室和厨房都是当时的样子 |
[22:31] | And don’t you just adore | 谁又能不爱 |
[22:33] | the little picket fence out front with the rosebushes? | 这门前小小的篱笆 还有玫瑰花丛呢 |
[22:36] | – Yeah… – It’s got such, um… such character. | -是啊 -这里真是 独具风格 |
[22:38] | Yeah, it’s got character, all right. | 是呀 的确很有风格 |
[22:40] | You’d have to be one to live here. | 但你得是个很厉害的人才能住在这里 |
[22:41] | I don’t see anything the matter. | 我没觉得有什么问题啊 |
[22:43] | It needs new plumbing, | 需要重装水管 |
[22:43] | new wiring, a new roof. | 重装电线 重修房顶 |
[22:45] | I mean, do you have any idea what it would cost to renovate this place? | 你知道要翻修这房子得花多少钱吗 |
[22:48] | It could use a little updating. | 的确需要稍微更新一下 |
[22:50] | What it could use is a wrecking ball. | 这么老的房子 直接砸毁重建算了 |
[22:52] | I say we go with this one. | 我觉得我们应该买这一套 |
[22:54] | It’s in move-in condition. | 可以直接搬进来住 |
[22:55] | – It’s so… cold. – Contemporary. | -这里 色调太冷了 -有现代感 |
[22:57] | – Devoid of personality. – Full of possibilities. | -缺乏个性 -充满可能 |
[23:00] | – A bargain. – A wise investment. | -便宜货 -明智的投资 |
[23:02] | I say we go with this one. | 我觉得我们应该买这一套 |
[23:03] | – It’s decrepit. – Lived-in. | -那里很破 -有历史感 |
[23:05] | – Run-down. – Charming. | -老旧 -迷人 |
[23:06] | – Claustrophobic. – Cosy. | -会得幽闭恐惧症 -舒适 |
[23:10] | What do you think, Jennifer? | 你是什么看法 詹妮弗 |
[23:12] | Yeah, Jennifer, what do you think? | 是啊 詹妮弗 你觉得呢 |
[23:14] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[23:16] | that I’ll just let you guys talk it over. | 你们还是先商量好吧 |
[23:27] | Here you go, girls. Two pink plate specials. | 给 姑娘们 两份粉盘特餐 |
[23:30] | Oh, what’s all this? | 这是什么呀 |
[23:31] | – We only ordered a tuna melt… – To share. | -我们只要了金枪鱼三明治 -两人一起吃 |
[23:33] | Oh, I musta gotten the order wrong. | 那我一定是弄错了 |
[23:35] | You never get the order wrong. | 你从来不会弄错的 |
[23:37] | Shh. We’re family now. | 嘘 我们现在是一家人了 |
[23:41] | We may not be family for long unless Michael comes through. | 要是迈克做不到的话 我们可当不了多久一家人 |
[23:45] | ‘scuse me? | 什么 |
[23:46] | Did I just hear… | 我刚才是不是听到 |
[23:47] | my beloved son’s name mentioned? | 我亲爱的儿子的名字了 |
[23:49] | Melanie was just saying… | 茉蕾妮只是在说 |
[23:51] | What were you saying, Mel? | 你刚说什么呢 茉儿 |
[23:53] | We… w-we’re in a bit of a time crunch. | 我们 我们时间有些紧 |
[23:56] | There’s no need to worry. Michael can do this. | 不用担心 迈克一定行的 |
[23:58] | He’s a red-blooded all-American gay boy, | 他可是个血气方刚的美国小男同 |
[24:00] | which means he has a whack-attack, oh, three, four times a day. | 也就是说他一天能打上三四次飞机呢 |
[24:04] | Well, then he better start whacking. | 那他最好开始吧 |
[24:05] | We only have a three-day window of opportunity. | 我们大概只有三天的窗口期 |
[24:08] | Speaking of windows, | 说到窗口 |
[24:09] | do you mind if I put this up in yours? | 我可以把这个挂在你的窗户上吗 |
[24:12] | What the fuck are you doing with that? | 你他妈拿着那东西干什么 |
[24:15] | Say hey to my new account. | 跟我的新客户打个招呼吧 |
[24:16] | That fascist pig? | 那个法西斯猪 |
[24:18] | Oh, it’s like “Woodstock remembered”. | 就像「铭记伍德斯托克」 |
[24:21] | I’ll have a regular coffee to go. | 我要一杯普通咖啡带走 |
[24:22] | Jesus, Brian, | 天 布莱恩 |
[24:23] | you know how Stockwell feels about gay people. | 你知道斯托克威尔对待同性恋的态度 |
[24:25] | How could you sell your soul to the devil? | 你怎么能把灵魂出卖给那个魔鬼 |
[24:27] | I haven’t sold my soul, | 我没有出卖灵魂啊 |
[24:28] | I’m just billing for time and expenses. | 我只是按时间和花费向他收钱而已 |
[24:29] | Well, anything you do to help him get elected is hurting us. | 你帮助他当选的任何行为 都是在伤害我们 |
[24:33] | Here’s your order, piping hot. Scald yourself. | 这是你点的餐 滚烫的 烫死你吧 |
[24:35] | Thanks for the tip, Deb. | 谢谢提醒[小费] 黛比 |
[24:37] | Excuse me if I don’t leave you one. | 请原谅我不给小费 |
[24:38] | At least there’s someone in this world left with a little integrity. | 至少这世上还有正直的人 |
[24:42] | Ethan was offered a contract with a big agent, | 一个大经纪人提出要签下伊森 |
[24:44] | and he turned it down | 但他拒绝了 |
[24:45] | ’cause they wanted sunshine here out of the picture. | 因为他们不想让小阳光出现在他的生活中 |
[24:49] | Ethan did that? | 伊森这么做了吗 |
[24:50] | It would’ve meant concert dates, | 那意味着放弃举办音乐会的机会 |
[24:51] | even a record deal. | 甚至是唱片合约 |
[24:53] | So now he’s back on the street, playing for peanuts? | 所以现在他又流落街头 靠卖艺为生了 |
[24:55] | Someone should tell him there’s nothing noble about being poor. | 该有人告诉他 一穷二白没什么高尚的 |
[25:00] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[25:08] | Jerking off used to be fun. | 以前打飞机很爽 |
[25:10] | It was… it was something to look forward to. | 是一件 是让人期待的事情 |
[25:12] | And now it’s… now it’s this obligation. | 而现在却成了一种义务 |
[25:15] | You know, there… there’s this… | 就好像 有一个… |
[25:16] | big time clock hanging over my head | 很大的时钟悬在我头上 |
[25:18] | and people are expecting me to perform | 人们期待我好好表现 |
[25:20] | and it’s fucking hard work. | 这太累人了 |
[25:23] | How the hell are you supposed to come on demand? | 怎么可能按要求射出来啊 |
[25:29] | Trust me, it can be done. | 相信我 可以的 |
[25:31] | Look, you’re making too much out of this. | 听我说 你太在乎这事了 |
[25:34] | You’re creating a mental block. | 给自己设置了精神上的障碍 |
[25:35] | You just… you need to relax, ease into it. | 你只要 放松就好 慢慢进入状态 |
[25:39] | Get Ben to give you a hand. | 让本帮你一把 |
[25:41] | I tried this morning, | 我今早试过了 |
[25:42] | but he practically bit my head off. | 他差点没把我的头咬下来 |
[25:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[25:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[25:59] | That’s my new super-jerker. | 我的新「超级射手」 |
[26:01] | I have you to thank. | 我得谢谢你 |
[26:02] | It’s “Raging Hard-on”. | 那叫「狂怒巨硬」 |
[26:05] | He looks great on-screen. | 他上镜效果棒极了 |
[26:07] | Ah, move a little to the left. | 往左一点儿 |
[26:12] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[26:12] | All right, now let’s see you unleash those superpowers. | 好啦 让我们看看你释放超能力吧 |
[26:20] | Anyway, as I was saying, yeah, you just need to relax. | 总之 就像我说的 你只需要放松下来 |
[26:22] | Stop fretting, ’cause you’ll see a hot guy, | 别再苦恼了 你会见到一个帅哥 |
[26:25] | you’ll get turned on, you… | 兴奋起来 就会 |
[26:44] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[26:46] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[26:47] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[26:48] | Do you have a cup? | 你有杯子吗 |
[26:50] | A cup? | 杯子 |
[26:54] | A cup. | 杯子 |
[26:56] | Yeah, a cup, uh… | 有的 杯子 |
[26:57] | Oh, a cup. A cup. | 杯子 杯子 |
[27:25] | Ta da! | 我来啦 |
[27:26] | – Success! – At last! | -成功喽 -可算等到了 |
[27:28] | I almost didn’t make it. | 我差点没能过来 |
[27:29] | – Some idiot in a pick-up almost hit me. – Thanks, sweetie. | -某个白痴卡车司机差点撞死我 -谢了亲爱的 |
[27:34] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[27:35] | Sure, Linz. | 不客气 琳赛 |
[27:36] | No problem. Good luck. | 不用谢 好运啊 |
[27:42] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[27:43] | Michael’s sperm. | 迈克的精液 |
[27:45] | Oh, there’s a… lot of it. | 天呐 还真多 |
[27:47] | We knew he was generous. | 他一向大方 |
[27:48] | Now, quick, get your legs up. | 快点 躺下抬腿 |
[27:56] | Mel, this isn’t the immaculate conception. | 茉儿 这又不是圣灵感孕 |
[27:57] | You’re going to have to take off your panties. | 内裤得脱掉才行 |
[27:59] | Oh, right! | 哦对 |
[28:08] | Just think. | 想想就激动 |
[28:10] | We’re making a baby. | 我们在造人 |
[28:12] | A life. | 一个生命 |
[28:13] | Okay, now spread your legs. | 来 双腿分开 |
[28:15] | Wait, wait- wait-wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:18] | We need to experience this moment. | 这个时刻 我们得好好体验 |
[28:22] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[28:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:34] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:48] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[28:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[28:56] | After what I’ve been through, | 经过这么久的折腾 |
[28:58] | I could use a night of Babylon | 我得去巴比伦逍遥一下 |
[28:59] | to take my mind off of pussy. | 才能忘却女人的屄 |
[29:01] | Who told you to think about it? | 谁让你惦记了 |
[29:03] | I couldn’t help it, you know? | 我忍不住 |
[29:04] | Knowing I was sending my little soldiers off to do battle. | 我的”子弟兵”就要上战场了 |
[29:06] | I’m sure they knew it was for the greater good. | 他们肯定会深明大义 勇往直前 |
[29:08] | I wonder if it worked. | 不知道成功受孕没有 |
[29:10] | The old turkey baster’s put more than one bird in the oven. | 千军万马总有一个能成 |
[29:14] | – Ah, fuck. I’ll meet you there. – Okay. | -靠 巴比伦见吧 -好 |
[29:30] | Keep your money, I don’t need it. | 收好你的钱 我不需要 |
[29:32] | That’s not what I heard. | 可我听说你需要 |
[29:35] | You’re still working the streets like any other whore. | 你还是在街头工作 跟妓女没两样 |
[29:37] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是妓女 |
[29:38] | No, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[29:40] | They peddle their asses, you’re selling your music, | 她们卖身 你卖音乐 |
[29:42] | your… forgive the expression, soul. | 也就是 恕我直言 出卖灵魂 |
[29:45] | And what the fuck would you know about, forgive the expression, soul? | 那也恕我直言 你他妈对灵魂有个屁的了解啊 |
[29:49] | I know that | 我只知道 |
[29:50] | you must’ve worked every day of your life since you were a kid… | 你肯定从小时候开始 就每天辛苦练琴 |
[29:53] | playing it till your fingers were numb, | 练到手指麻木 |
[29:57] | pouring your heart into every measure to make it perfect, | 呕心沥血为了奏出完美音符 |
[30:01] | so that one day you would be a great artist. | 只为有朝一日 成为音乐家 |
[30:06] | But… | 但是 |
[30:08] | who’s going to hear you now? | 现在谁会听你拉琴呢 |
[30:14] | Why do you give a shit? | 你他妈在乎个什么劲儿 |
[30:16] | Because you deserve to be heard. | 因为你的琴声应该被听到 |
[30:21] | They wanted me to sell out. | 他们让我出卖感情 |
[30:24] | You should do it. | 你应该那么做 |
[30:25] | So you can get Justin back? | 这样你就能夺回贾斯汀吗 |
[30:27] | I don’t want him. | 我并不想要他 |
[30:28] | I just hate to see someone | 我只是不想看到有人 |
[30:30] | holding onto their integrity for no good reason. | 穷清高 自断出路 |
[30:31] | I’d expect you to say something like that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[30:33] | You probably woulda played for the Nazis too. | 你要是早生几十年 估计也会为纳粹拉琴 |
[30:36] | If it had kept me alive for one more day, | 如果那能让我多活一天 |
[30:38] | you’re goddamn fucking right I would. | 我当然会那么做 |
[30:42] | All they’re asking is for you to play their game. | 他们只是请你遵从他们的游戏规则而已 |
[30:44] | If you’re smart, | 你要是够聪明 |
[30:45] | you’ll figure out a way to play it to your advantage. | 就该想办法趁机获取最大利益 |
[30:47] | I’d rather work the street, thank you. | 那我宁愿在街头卖艺 谢了 |
[30:50] | That’s your call. | 那是你的决定 |
[30:51] | But there’s nothing noble about being poor. | 但一穷二白没什么高尚的 |
[31:52] | The one I like is in move-in condition, | 我看上的那房子 可以直接搬进去 |
[31:54] | a perfect space at a perfect price. | 够大 价钱也合适 |
[31:56] | And the one I like has the sweetest, little kitchen | 我看上的那房子 小厨房超级漂亮 |
[32:00] | with a breakfast nook, and a back room… | 还带早餐厅 后面还有个暗室 |
[32:03] | A back room? | 暗室啊 |
[32:04] | That we can convert into a den… | 可以改造成隐秘空间 |
[32:06] | Turn it into a fully-equipped dungeon, | 改成地窖 把装备配齐全 |
[32:08] | you can sell to some leather queen for twice what you paid for it. | 卖给喜欢玩皮革的基佬 价格就能翻番 |
[32:11] | Look, Em, I know you love that house. | 小艾 我知道你喜欢那房子 |
[32:14] | It’s the house of your dreams, | 那是你梦寐以求的 |
[32:15] | but dreams aren’t practical. | 但梦想不现实 |
[32:17] | Now, I happen to know about property values | 我碰巧了解房产价值 |
[32:19] | and investment possibilities, and I’m telling you… | 也懂投资 我跟你说… |
[32:21] | A-a-all right. | 好了好了 |
[32:23] | All right, Teddy, you know what? | 好了 泰迪 知道吗 |
[32:24] | If it will make you happy, being “practical”, | 要是追求实际 能让你高兴 |
[32:27] | we will go with the house that you like. | 那我们就买你看上的那房子 |
[32:30] | O-okay? It… it-it-it-it’s… it’s fine. | 行了吗 我无所谓 |
[32:32] | Now can we please, please, | 拜托你 拜托你 |
[32:34] | talk about something more pleasant? | 我们聊点高兴的 好吗 |
[32:37] | Isn’t that the second one that’s O.D.ed tonight? | 那是今晚第二个吸毒过量的了吧 |
[32:40] | Must be a bad batch. | 肯定是毒品有问题 |
[32:42] | Or some dumb kid | 或是某个傻孩子 |
[32:43] | who should know not to take candy from strangers. | 他就不该接受陌生人给的毒品 |
[32:45] | It never changes. | 总是这样 |
[32:48] | Somebody drops. We don’t know if they’re dead or alive, | 有人倒了 是死是活都不知道 |
[32:50] | and nobody misses a beat. | 人们还照玩不误 |
[32:52] | The thumpa-thumpa goes on. | 脉动音乐照样继续 |
[32:54] | So who wants another cosmo? | 谁想再来杯大都会鸡尾酒 |
[32:58] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 好啊 |
[32:59] | What are you doing here? I thought you were at the gym. | 你怎么会来这里 不是去健身房了吗 |
[33:05] | I was missing you. | 我想你了 |
[33:10] | You still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[33:19] | So how about… | 不如… |
[33:21] | we find a dark, secluded corner | 我们找个没人的黑暗角落 |
[33:22] | – where I can kiss you and suck you and… – I’d love to, | -让我好好亲亲你 舔你的… -我很想 |
[33:25] | but I-I promised Mel and Linz | 但我答应了茉儿和琳赛 |
[33:27] | – I’d bring them another load. – Jesus Christ! | -要再给她们存一杯 -老天啊 |
[33:29] | Since when do these these fucking lesbians control our life? | 什么时候那对该死的拉拉开始控制我们的生活了 |
[33:31] | It’s only for a couple more days. | 再等几天就好 |
[33:33] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[33:35] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事啊 |
[33:37] | Everything seems to piss you off these days, | 这几天什么事都能让你发火 |
[33:39] | especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[33:53] | Do you have any idea the doors that would open for us | 你知道如果斯托克威尔获选 |
[33:56] | if Stockwell were elected? | 我们将拥有多么广阔的机会吗 |
[33:59] | His corporate backers would be hurling themselves at us | 他背后那些大企业支持者肯定蜂拥而来 |
[34:01] | to handle their accounts. | 成为我们的客户 |
[34:04] | It could be the critical mass we need | 如果能拿下这么多客户 |
[34:06] | to launch the New York office. | 在纽约开分公司就有戏了 |
[34:09] | If he wins, and… if he comes back. | 前提是他能获胜 并且 他还会再回来 |
[34:13] | Your favourite client is in there, waiting for you. | 你最爱的客户在里面等你 |
[34:16] | Thanks for the heads up, Cynthia. | 谢谢”提醒”啊 辛西娅 |
[34:18] | Couldn’t he call first? | 他就不能先打个电话来吗 |
[34:20] | He doesn’t have to. | 他不用 |
[34:24] | Morning, Jim. | 早啊 吉姆 |
[34:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:27] | I’d like you to meet Gardner Vance. | 容我介绍下加德纳·万斯 |
[34:28] | He’s my partner in the firm. | 公司的合伙人 |
[34:30] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[34:31] | Pleasure having you with us. | 您的到来是我们的荣幸 |
[34:32] | So what can we do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[34:35] | I believe I’ve found something that’ll make me pop. | 我觉得我找到可以让我受欢迎的东西了 |
[34:57] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[34:59] | A celebration. | 庆祝一下 |
[35:07] | That stuff’s not cheap. | 那酒可不便宜 |
[35:10] | Cost me my entire day’s wages, | 花了我一整天赚的钱 |
[35:13] | but you are worth it. | 但为了你 很值得 |
[35:18] | So, what’re we celebrating? | 是要庆祝什么 |
[35:23] | You and me, being together… | 庆祝我们在一起 |
[35:27] | I’ll drink to that. | 我愿为此干一杯 |
[35:30] | No matter what happens. | 无论发生任何事 |
[35:33] | Why would anything happen? | 怎么会出事呢 |
[35:37] | I’ve been thinking about signing the deal. | 我考虑签了那个合约 |
[35:46] | What made you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了 |
[35:49] | I can’t play on the street forever. | 我不能在街上拉一辈子琴 |
[35:53] | No one expects you to. | 也没人让你拉一辈子啊 |
[35:56] | But this guy… | 但是那个人 |
[35:58] | wants you to deny who you are… | 让你否认真实的自我 |
[36:00] | to deny us. | 否定我们 |
[36:02] | There’s nothing noble about being poor. | 一穷二白没什么高尚的 |
[36:06] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的这句话 |
[36:11] | So when you’re saying | 所以你刚刚说 |
[36:12] | that we’ll be together no matter what, | 无论发生任何事 我们都要在一起 |
[36:14] | how exactly are we supposed to do that? | 你要签了合约 我们还怎么在一起 |
[36:17] | We’ll make it an adventure. | 就当是冒险好了 |
[36:19] | Secret rendezvous, torrid encounters. | 秘密幽会 刺激的相遇 |
[36:22] | I came out of the closet once, I’m not going back in. | 我已经出柜了 我不想再躲进柜子里 |
[36:24] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没叫你再进去啊 |
[36:27] | All I’m saying is people don’t need to know who we are… | 我的意思是 别人不需要知道我们的同性恋身份 |
[36:30] | or what we mean to each other. | 也不用公开我们的关系 |
[36:33] | All that matters is that we know. | 只要我们自己知道就行了 |
[36:53] | When I was growing up back in Hazelhurst, | 我小时候生活在哈泽赫斯 |
[36:56] | my family was so poor that one year, we all had to live in a tent. | 家里特别穷 穷到有一年我们不得不住帐篷 |
[37:01] | That is poor. | 那可真是穷 |
[37:03] | Trailer trash would’ve been a step up for us. | 能住拖车 对我们来说都算是改善条件了 |
[37:07] | And as for having our own house, | 至于自己买房子 |
[37:08] | God, that was beyond even my wildest dreams. | 我更是想都不敢想 |
[37:11] | Well, now you’re finally going to have one. | 你现在总算要买房啦 |
[37:15] | Even if it’s not that sweet little cottage. | 哪怕买的不是那个漂亮的小屋 |
[37:18] | Michael, you should’ve seen it. | 迈克 你真该看看那房子 |
[37:20] | It was so warm, so welcoming. | 特别温馨 特别舒服 |
[37:24] | You… you walk through the front door, and… | 你一进门 就能… |
[37:29] | Well, you know what? | 算了 |
[37:30] | I’m not going to think about it. | 我不会惦记它了 |
[37:32] | I am gonna count my blessings | 我要感恩当下 |
[37:34] | and be grateful for what I’ve got. | 无论得到什么都好好珍惜 |
[37:37] | A good deal… | 划算的买卖 |
[37:38] | a smart investment… | 明智的投资 |
[37:42] | And somehow I’ll learn to love it. | 我会想办法爱那房子的 |
[37:57] | They accepted our offer. | 他们接受了我们的出价 |
[37:59] | Congratulations, you guys are homeowners. | 恭喜你们加入有房一族 |
[38:02] | How exciting! | 真叫人激动 |
[38:04] | There’s nothing like owning the roof over your head. | 最幸福的事 就是头上有个屋顶为你遮风挡雨了 |
[38:05] | Even when it leaks. | 哪怕它会漏雨 |
[38:07] | And having your own backyard. | 再加上拥有自己的后院 |
[38:09] | Even though you have to keep reseeding it | 哪怕你得不断播撒种子 |
[38:10] | ’cause the goddamn crabgrass kills everything. | 因为该死的杂草会把其他植物都害死 |
[38:13] | Or knowing that if the cold, cold world treats you like shit, | 哪怕外面寒冷残酷的世界 让你备受委屈 |
[38:16] | it’s still yours to keep you warm. | 也可以躲进自己温暖的小屋里 |
[38:18] | Even if the fucking furnace keeps breaking down. | 哪怕该死的火炉总是坏掉 |
[38:20] | Vic! | 维克 |
[38:22] | I’m sure you’ll be very happy there. | 我相信你们生活在里面一定会很幸福 |
[38:23] | I know it. | 我确定会的 |
[38:25] | Oh, God. Look at these gorgeous rosebushes. | 老天 看这玫瑰丛多漂亮 |
[38:28] | And that cute little picket fence. | 还有尖角栅栏 多可爱 |
[38:30] | No-no. No-no-no. | 不 不 不是的 |
[38:31] | Those… those are the wrong pictures. | 那些照片拿错了 |
[38:32] | That’s another house. | 那是另一栋房子 |
[38:33] | No, those are the correct pictures. | 不是 没拿错 |
[38:36] | – No… – That’s… our new house. | -不是啊 -那就是我们的新房 |
[38:43] | Jennifer was brilliant. | 詹妮弗太厉害了 |
[38:44] | She got them to knock the price down. | 她成功说服他们降价 |
[38:45] | But, look, even if she hadn’t… | 不过 就算她没能砍价成功 |
[38:49] | I wanted you to be happy. So… | 我也想让你高兴 所以… |
[38:53] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[38:55] | Oh my God. | 老天啊 |
[38:57] | We bought a house! | 我们买房啦 |
[39:00] | We bought a house! | 真的买房啦 |
[39:03] | … aftermath of three drug overdoses at Babylon. | 巴比伦发生三起吸毒过量事件之后 |
[39:07] | Look. Look. | 快看 快看 |
[39:08] | Last night’s unfortunate and tragic incident | 昨晚的不幸事件 |
[39:11] | has reaffirmed my commitment | 更坚定了我的信念 |
[39:13] | to put an end to the corruption and | 要制止这种堕落行为 |
[39:14] | drug use that plague certain parts of our city. | 使毒品不再污染城市的某些地区 |
[39:17] | Why doesn’t he just say Liberty Avenue? | 他何不直接说自由大道算了 |
[39:20] | As mayor, I will intensify my fight | 如果当选市长 我会加大打击力度 |
[39:23] | to take back the streets… | 从毒品手中夺回街区 |
[39:24] | Since when are they his? | 街区什么时候成他的了 |
[39:26] | …to protect our kids, | 保护我们的孩子 |
[39:28] | to make Pittsburgh family friendly. | 让匹兹堡成为家庭友好型城市 |
[39:31] | “Family”? What the fuck are we? | 家庭 我们算什么 |
[40:35] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[40:45] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[40:45] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[40:47] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[40:52] | You should take a number, like everyone else. | 你该跟其他人一样领号排队 |
[40:54] | And you should keep your big fucking mouth shut. | 那你该闭上你这张臭嘴 |
[40:57] | I wasn’t the one giving the blow job. | 在给人舔屌的又不是我 |
[40:58] | What did you tell Ethan? | 你对伊森说了什么 |
[41:00] | The truth. | 实话啊 |
[41:02] | “There’s nothing noble about being poor”? | “一穷二白没什么高尚的” |
[41:05] | Oh, he actually listened. | 他还真听进去了 |
[41:06] | He more than listened. He signed the papers. | 他不止听进去了 他还签了合约 |
[41:09] | Good for him. | 好小子 识时务 |
[41:11] | What? That he sold out? | 你指什么 他出卖了感情吗 |
[41:13] | Maybe his recordings’ll do the same, | 或许这样他的唱片就能大卖了 |
[41:15] | although personally, I could never really stand violin music. | 尽管我本人完全受不了小提琴音乐 |
[41:19] | Sounds like someone torturing a cat. | 声音跟虐猫似的 |
[41:22] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[41:23] | What about you? | 你怎么了 |
[41:26] | You expect him to sacrifice his career | 你指望他为了一个金发美男的肉体 |
[41:28] | for a piece of blonde boy ass? | 牺牲他的事业吗 |
[41:36] | Is that your idea of true love, Sunshine? | 这就是你心中的真爱吗 小阳光 |