时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Hey, I got a nice tight ass. | 嘿 我的屁眼很紧哦 |
[00:42] | Daddy, you want a nice tight ass? You want to fuck me? | 老爹 喜欢紧屁眼吗 想来操我吗 |
[00:44] | Hey, you can do my friend and me for the price of one. | 嘿 玩双飞只收单人价格哦 |
[00:46] | C’mon, what do you say? | 考虑一下嘛 |
[00:48] | You like young dick? | 喜欢嫩鸡吗 |
[00:50] | – You can suck me for 50 bucks. – 50? | -50块 你就可以尝到嫩鸡的滋味 -50块 |
[00:52] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我一定把你伺候的舒舒服服的 |
[00:53] | That’s all I got. Take it or leave it. | 我就这么多钱 不干拉倒 |
[00:54] | – Fuck you! – No disease! | -操你妈的 -我们没病的 |
[00:56] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[00:58] | Yeah, you look good. Are you worth it? | 你看上去还不错 你值得我出的价吗 |
[01:00] | Yeah, you want it. You know you do. | 你很想要吧 别不承认了 |
[01:01] | You come on over, you do whatever you want. | 你过来 你想做什么都行 |
[01:04] | Do you want to fuck a nice hot ass, man? | 想操紧致性感的小屁眼吗 |
[01:06] | I’m really tight. | 我真的很紧 |
[01:07] | Don’t waste your time… …take your money. | 别费时间了 拿着你的臭钱滚吧 |
[01:10] | You don’t want any of that… | 你不想爽吗 |
[01:11] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[01:12] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:14] | I feel like our bed’s on the street. | 感觉像是床在大街上一样 |
[01:17] | Or the street’s in bed with us. | 也可能是床上有条街 |
[01:21] | You like your meat fresh? | 喜欢年轻的肉体吗 |
[01:22] | That does it. | 我受够了 |
[01:23] | No, Michael, Michael. Michael, hey, hey. | 别别 迈克 迈克 迈克 |
[01:25] | Save your shoes. | 别浪费了你的鞋 |
[01:26] | All right, that only works on cartoon cats. | 那吓不到任何人 |
[01:29] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你说怎么办 |
[01:33] | – Worth every penny. – Here all night. | -物超所值啊 -我们会整夜在这儿 |
[01:35] | Hey, man… | 嘿 老兄 |
[01:37] | You want a little more experience… | 想再体验一下吗 |
[01:38] | – Guys. – Yeah, come on, man. | -各位 -好了 来吧 |
[01:39] | Guys. Guys! | 各位 各位 |
[01:41] | Uh, you mind? | 能听我说几句吗 |
[01:43] | People are, uh… are trying to sleep here. | 大家 这里还有人想睡觉呢 |
[01:45] | Uh, yeah? Do… do you mind? We’re trying to work here. | 是吗 你能听我说两句吗 我们在工作呢 |
[01:48] | You can suck it for a bill. | 100块就能让你舔屌 |
[01:50] | Look, uh, | 听着 |
[01:51] | I’m… I’m not… | 我…我不是… |
[01:52] | I’m not trying to cause any trouble, okay? | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[01:54] | I’m just trying to just ask you nicely to please | 我只是好言相劝 希望你们 |
[01:57] | find somewhere else to do your business. | 去别的地方拉客 |
[01:59] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[02:00] | Why don’t you find somewhere else to sleep? | 你们为什么不找别的地方睡觉呢 |
[02:03] | Fine. Fine. We’ll… | 好吧 好吧 我们… |
[02:05] | see what the cops have to say. | 看看警察怎么说 |
[02:06] | Oh-h, cops! | 噢 警察 |
[02:09] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈 |
[02:11] | You just cost me 100 bucks. | 你刚刚毁了我100块的生意 |
[02:13] | Yeah, like someone would pay a bill for that piece of chicken. | 说的好像有人愿意花100块操他这种货色似的 |
[02:15] | All right, you can make it up to me. | 你得赔我的 |
[02:19] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[02:22] | How old do you want me to be? | 你希望我多大 |
[02:24] | You can’t be more than 16. | 你最多16岁吧 |
[02:26] | You like young dick? | 你喜欢嫩鸡吗 |
[02:27] | You could suck it for a bill. | 给100块 就可以让你舔 |
[02:29] | For two you can fuck me. | 200块 你就可以操我 |
[02:32] | Without a condom. | 无套哦 |
[02:34] | I’m young and I’m hot. | 我年轻火辣 |
[02:36] | C’mere, buddy, don’t… don’t drive away. | 来啊 伙计 别…别走啊 |
[02:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[02:41] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[02:43] | If you change your mind, you know where to find me. | 你要是想做了 就来找我 |
[03:29] | Want some peach yogurt? | 要来点蜜桃酸奶吗 |
[03:32] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:34] | It’s just that it’s a lot healthier | 这可比抽烟 |
[03:35] | than all those cigarettes you’re consuming. | 健康多了 |
[03:39] | You’ve been depressed for practically the entire first month’s rent. | 你差不多已经消沉一个月了 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry, I’m a lousy roommate. | 抱歉 我是个很烂的室友 |
[03:49] | I’ll move out if you want me to. | 如果你希望我搬出去 我就搬出去 |
[03:50] | Did I say that? | 我那么说了吗 |
[03:52] | Look, I just want you to cheer up. | 我只是希望你振作一点 |
[03:54] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[03:55] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我总是忍不住地想起他 |
[03:58] | Last night, I dreamt about him again. | 昨晚我又梦到他了 |
[04:00] | He somehow learned how to levitate | 他不知道怎么漂浮在空中 |
[04:02] | and we were fucking, mid-air. | 然后我们就悬在空中做爱 |
[04:04] | I wonder what that means. | 我搞不懂这是什么意思 |
[04:05] | Probably that I should see a shrink. | 也许我该去看看心理医生 |
[04:08] | It’s only natural that these things take time, | 分手的伤痛是需要时间来抹平的 |
[04:10] | you know, you’ve got to somehow get over him. | 你必须 以某种方式忘记他 |
[04:13] | Move on. | 向前看 |
[04:15] | Tell yourself Ethan’s history. | 想想伊森不堪的过去 |
[04:18] | Who’s talking about Ethan? | 谁说我在想伊森了 |
[04:21] | I’m talking about Brian. | 我说的是布莱恩 |
[04:23] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[04:25] | But I… I thought you were over him. | 可是 我以为你早忘记他了 |
[04:27] | That’s what you said. | 是你自己说的啊 |
[04:28] | I thought I was too. | 我也以为是这样呢 |
[04:31] | So what do you do when you realize you made the | 当你意识到自己在可悲而又愚蠢的人生中 |
[04:33] | biggest fucking mistake of your pathetic, stupid life? | 犯下了大错 你会怎么办 |
[04:37] | Bury it in your subconscious and… | 把它埋在记忆深处然后… |
[04:40] | forget about it? | 选择忘记 |
[04:41] | Obviously, that’s not working. | 显然这样做并不管用 |
[04:42] | Well, then deal with it. | 那就勇敢面对呗 |
[04:45] | Tell him you still love him. | 告诉他你还爱着他 |
[04:46] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[04:49] | He’d fucking laugh in my face. | 他一定会疯狂嘲笑我的 |
[04:50] | Write him a letter. | 那就给他写封信 |
[04:51] | He’d tear it up. | 他会撕掉 |
[04:52] | I don’t know, attempt suicide? | 我不知道了 那自杀呢 |
[04:55] | He’d let me die. | 他会眼睁睁看我死的 |
[04:57] | Okay, do you remember what I did | 好吧 你还记得 |
[04:59] | when I was madly, passionately | 当我疯狂地爱上比利·豪瑟时 |
[05:01] | in love with Billy Hauser? | 我是怎么做的吗 |
[05:03] | – Made an idiot of yourself. – No! | -让自己出尽洋相 -才不是呢 |
[05:07] | I signed up for every class he was in. | 他选的课 我都会去上 |
[05:09] | I went to… I went to swim practice. | 我 我还特意去学游泳 |
[05:11] | I got invited to every single party I knew he’d be at. | 只要他参加的派对 我都想办法挤进去 |
[05:13] | Wherever he went, there I was. | 他去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[05:15] | He couldn’t avoid me. | 他躲不开我 |
[05:22] | Whoa, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[05:24] | What? I put on the wrong thing, didn’t I? | 怎么 衣服很不搭吗 |
[05:26] | I should’ve worn the burgundy, shouldn’t I have? | 我该穿那件酒红色的 是吧 |
[05:27] | I’m going to put on the burgundy. | 我去换那件酒红色的 |
[05:28] | Whoa, whoa, you look great. | 不是的 你看起来很棒 |
[05:32] | I’d buy a painting from you any day. | 我绝对会忍不住向你买画的 |
[05:36] | – Did Gus eat? – Yeah, all done. | -盖斯吃饭了吗 -都搞定啦 |
[05:38] | What’d you give him? | 给他吃什么了 |
[05:39] | A Spanish omelette | 西班牙煎蛋卷 |
[05:40] | with, uh, lots of peppers and onions. | 放了很多的胡椒粉和洋葱 |
[05:42] | You didn’t! | 不是吧 |
[05:42] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然是骗你的 |
[05:44] | Mommy made you your favorite, huh? | 妈妈做了宝宝最爱吃的 |
[05:46] | Oatmeal and raisins. | 葡萄干燕麦粥 |
[05:48] | He looks a little flushed. Does he look flushed to you? | 他的脸看上去有点红啊 你觉得呢 |
[05:50] | No, he does not look flushed. | 没有啊 我一点也不觉得 |
[05:52] | Now, you better get a move on. | 你现在最好快点走啦 |
[05:53] | I’m going to drop him off at daycare on the way to my office. | 我会先顺路把他送到日托班 |
[05:56] | Bye, baby. | 宝贝拜拜啦 |
[05:59] | – I’m going to miss you, pumpkin. – Mama. | -我会想你的 小南瓜 -妈妈 |
[06:02] | I’m going to think about you all day, lambskin. | 我一整天都会想你的 小羊羔 |
[06:05] | This is the greatest goodbye since Rhett and Scarlett. | 这是继瑞德与斯嘉丽以来 史上最感人的告别了 |
[06:08] | Oh, I can’t help it. I’ve been with him | 我实在是情难自禁 从他出生开始 |
[06:10] | practically every moment since he’s been born. | 我几乎和他寸步不离 |
[06:12] | Well, you’re going to have to let him go when he turns 18 anyway, | 等他18岁的时候 你还是要对他放手啊 |
[06:15] | so you might as well start getting used to it. | 不如现在就开始适应 |
[06:16] | I mean, come on. You wanted this job. | 再说了 你很想做这份工作啊 |
[06:18] | I know! I’m just a little nervous. | 我明白 我只是有点紧张 |
[06:20] | You have nothing to be nervous about. | 你完全不用紧张 |
[06:24] | You’re intelligent. | 你才华横溢 |
[06:25] | You’re accomplished. | 你高贵优雅 |
[06:26] | You can handle anything and anybody. | 你完全可以驾驭任何人或事 |
[06:29] | Now, you go out in that world | 现在 去驾驭外面的世界吧 |
[06:30] | and you take a great big bite out of it. | 努力奋斗 享受成功的果实 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[06:40] | – Bye. – Mama? | -再见 -妈妈 |
[06:42] | Say bye-bye. | 说再见啦 |
[06:46] | Go, here we go. Oh, come on. | 开始 用力 |
[06:48] | Down, down, down, down, down. Good. | 下面 下面 下面 很好 |
[06:49] | Okay, come on. Come on, baby. | 就是那儿 加油啊 来啊 宝贝 |
[06:51] | And yeah, you got it. | 没错 就是那样 |
[06:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:55] | That’s nice. Nice. | 很好 好极了 |
[06:57] | Okay, one more. | 好 再来一次 |
[06:58] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[06:59] | Yeah, that’s good, baby. Good, good, good, good. | 很好 很好 宝贝 好极了 好极了 |
[07:01] | Come on, come on, come on. | 继续 继续 加油 |
[07:07] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[07:11] | Good, good, good, good. | 好 好 很好 |
[07:15] | Oh, if that’s what it sounds like when you come, | 如果你们高潮时也是这种声音的话 |
[07:17] | I’m amazed you haven’t been evicted. | 我很惊讶你们还没被房东赶出去 |
[07:19] | It looks like we’re going to have to move anyway. | 我们确实是快要搬家了 |
[07:21] | Yup, your friend Stockwell | 没错 你朋友斯托克威尔 |
[07:22] | chased all the hustlers off Liberty Avenue | 把自由大道上的男妓都赶走了 |
[07:24] | and now they’re right under our bedroom window. | 现在他们开始到我们的卧室窗外卖淫了 |
[07:27] | Say what you will about city living, | 不管你对城市生活有多不满 |
[07:28] | now you can’t beat it for the convenience. | 无法否认的是 某些”服务”可真便利啊 |
[07:30] | Some of them look 14. | 有些看上去才14岁左右 |
[07:32] | Too young even for you. | 对你来说都太嫩了 |
[07:34] | I cannot stop thinking about this one kid. | 我一直在想其中的一个孩子 |
[07:36] | He said for 200 bucks | 他说我只要付200块 |
[07:38] | that I could fuck him without a condom. | 就可以对他无套内射 |
[07:40] | You should have. | 你该试试啊 |
[07:42] | At least he’d have enough for his protease inhibitors. | 这样他就有足够的钱买抗艾滋药了 |
[07:44] | Wait, look who’s here! Ted! | 看看谁来啦 泰德 |
[07:46] | – Christ! Does he have to announce it? – It’s Ted! | -天呐 他有必要这么嚷吗 -是泰德 |
[07:48] | We haven’t seen you in weeks! | 好几周没见到你了 |
[07:49] | Couldn’t wait to get here. | 所以我们迫不及待地来了 |
[07:52] | You have no idea what it took. | 你不知道我费了多少口舌才把他劝来 |
[07:56] | I really have to hand it to you, Theodore. | 我真是不得不佩服你 西奥多 |
[07:58] | You know, most guys who just lost everything | 大多数人如果在一夜之间一无所有 |
[08:00] | and been humiliated in all the major media | 且在媒体上被公开侮辱 尊严扫地 |
[08:02] | would have too much self-respect than to show their face in public… | 是不会有脸在公开场合露面的 |
[08:05] | But not you. | 但你不一般啊 |
[08:07] | I don’t know whether to say thank you or fuck you. | 我不知道是该说谢谢 还是操你妈的 |
[08:10] | People forget about these things. | 这种事很快就会被人们淡忘的 |
[08:11] | By now they’re on to the next headline. | 现在他们又在关注下一条劲爆新闻了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, “Former porn king homeless.” | 没错 “前色情片大王无家可归” |
[08:15] | No, you will be back on your feet before you know it. | 别这么说 你很快就会振作起来的 |
[08:17] | Better be. My mortgage isn’t going to pay for itself. | 最好是这样 否则我的按揭就要付不出了 |
[08:20] | It won’t have to. | 那可不一定 |
[08:21] | I have decided to get a second job. | 我已经决定打第二份工了 |
[08:24] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[08:26] | No, I-I got myself into this mess, I’ll get myself out. | 我自己的问题 自己解决 |
[08:28] | That is very noble, | 你这样非常高尚 |
[08:29] | but we are in this together. | 但我们要同进同退 |
[08:31] | Now I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我不想再听你继续跟我扯了 |
[08:33] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[08:35] | Hey, come on, let’s, uh… let’s get changed, | 嘿 来吧 我们换衣服去吧 |
[08:37] | and hit the stairmaster. | 然后登上踏步机锻炼 |
[08:39] | – And work up a sweat. – Yeah! Release those endorphins, | -出一身汗 -没错 释放一下內啡肽 |
[08:42] | burn off some lactic acid. | 燃烧乳酸 |
[08:43] | – Come on, come on! – You’re right. You’re right. | -来啊来啊 -你说的没错 |
[08:45] | Exercise is probably just what I need. | 现在我最需要的就是运动了 |
[08:51] | Teddy… Teddy, what is it? | 泰迪 泰迪 怎么了 |
[08:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:56] | – Is it… Ted? | -是不是… -泰德 |
[08:57] | Did you do your… | 你是不是… |
[08:58] | Is it the thing… where the… | 是不是你的…哪里伤… |
[09:01] | Constance Dalyeau was a prostitute | 康斯塔丝·达丽尔曾经只是 |
[09:03] | Toulouse-Lautrec discovered at one of the brothels he frequented. | 图卢兹-洛特雷克常光顾的一家妓院里的妓女 |
[09:07] | The legend goes that when he went to her room, | 传说当他进到她的屋子里时 |
[09:10] | she was naked and painting. | 她正在裸体作画 |
[09:13] | Instead of making l’amour, | 他没有要求和她做爱 |
[09:15] | he insisted that she finish her canvas. | 而是坚持要让她完成作品 |
[09:17] | He then introduced her work into the salons of Paris, | 他后来将她的作品引入巴黎的画廊 |
[09:21] | much to the horror of the critics. | 但遭遇了评论家的恶评 |
[09:24] | Oh, she’s relatively unknown today… | 如今她相对没什么名气 |
[09:28] | But if she had been a man, | 但如果她是个男人 |
[09:30] | you can be sure she’d be as renowned as Degas or Manet. | 她一定会和德加或者马奈一样出名 |
[09:33] | What a remarkable story. | 多么精彩的故事啊 |
[09:35] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[09:36] | I used to teach art history… | 我以前是教艺术史的 |
[09:38] | And I’m also a painter myself. | 而且我自己也是个画家 |
[09:40] | Ah, well, you’ve sold me. | 好吧 我买了 |
[09:44] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[09:45] | Well, we’ll write up the order | 那先填张定单吧 |
[09:47] | and have it delivered to you just as soon as the show is over. | 画展一结束 我们就安排将作品送去你家 |
[09:50] | It’s been a pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[09:52] | The pleasure is entirely mine. | 应该是我的荣幸才对 |
[09:56] | Oh, Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:57] | Hello, Sidney. | 你好 希德尼 |
[09:58] | Thanks to this charming young woman, I now own a Dalyeau. | 非常感谢这位迷人的女士 达丽尔现在是我的了 |
[10:02] | A splendid choice. | 明智的选择 |
[10:08] | What a nice man. | 真是位和善的先生 |
[10:10] | He’s been coming to the gallery for over 10 years. | 他光顾画廊已经有10多年了 |
[10:16] | Never bought a thing. | 一幅画也没有买过 |
[10:18] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[10:19] | Oh, it was easy. | 很容易啊 |
[10:21] | I love art and I love people. | 我爱艺术 也爱与人交流 |
[10:24] | Do you also love parties? | 那你爱派对吗 |
[10:27] | – Oh, I adore parties. – Good. | -我最爱派对了 -很好 |
[10:32] | Then you can deal with Florinda Zeckendorff, | 那就派你去应付弗洛琳达·泽肯道夫了 |
[10:35] | formerly Hitler’s mistress, | 曾经是希特勒的情妇 |
[10:37] | currently planning our opening. | 眼下我们的开幕展由她负责 |
[10:39] | She’ll be storming in here tomorrow | 她明天会来这里 |
[10:41] | to discuss the final details. | 讨论一下最终细节 |
[10:43] | Sounds like a handful. | 听起来很棘手 |
[10:45] | Oh, she reminds me of my ex-wife. | 她让我想起我前妻 |
[10:47] | I break out in hives if I stand within two feet of her. | 只要我站在她两尺之内就会浑身起麻疹 |
[10:49] | Perhaps I need a bit more experience | 要接一个这么艰巨的任务 |
[10:52] | in order to, uh, take on such a formidable task. | 我的经验可能还不足 |
[10:55] | I’m sure if anyone can withstand | 我相信如果这世上有人可以 |
[10:57] | the assault of a panzer division single handed, | 单枪匹马对付装甲师的话 |
[11:01] | it’s you. | 那个人非你莫属 |
[11:02] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[11:10] | Nice work on the Stockwell campaign, Barb. | 斯托克威尔的广告做得不错 芭布 |
[11:12] | Thank you, Mr. Kinney. | 谢谢你 肯尼先生 |
[11:12] | But, uh, lighten up on the airbrush. | 不过修图别修得太过分 |
[11:14] | – You’re making him look younger than me. – Okay. | -你让他显得比我还年轻了 -好的 |
[11:19] | Murph? | 墨菲 |
[11:22] | Where the fuck’s the layout for Mighty Mints? | 大力薄荷糖的策划案呢 |
[11:24] | Oh, I know I promised that to you this morning. | 我知道我答应了今早会给你 |
[11:26] | Any way I can help speed things up? | 我要怎么做才能让你加快进度呢 |
[11:29] | Salary cut? | 拿减薪威胁吗 |
[11:30] | – Pink slip? – You’ll have it by noon. | -还是解雇通知 -我中午就给你 |
[11:32] | And starting today things should go a little faster. | 从今天起我们会提速的 |
[11:34] | We’re hiring a new student intern to help with the busy work. | 我们雇了一个新的实习生来帮忙 |
[11:36] | Oh, Brian, this is Justin Taylor, our new intern. | 布莱恩 这是贾斯汀·泰勒 我们的新实习生 |
[11:39] | Justin, this is Mr. Kinney, | 贾斯汀 这是肯尼先生 |
[11:41] | one of the partners in the agency. | 公司的合伙人之一 |
[11:43] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Kinney. | 很高兴认识你 肯尼先生 |
[11:47] | I was going to tell you. | 我本来打算告诉你的 |
[11:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[11:53] | After I got the job. | 等我得到这份工作之后 |
[11:54] | Oh, you don’t have the job until I sign off, | 要等我签字同意了 你才能得到这份工作 |
[11:56] | and I don’t sign off | 但我必须先问几个问题 |
[11:58] | until I ask the potential candidate a few questions, | 才能决定是否聘用你 |
[12:01] | such as, “What the fuck are you doing here?” | 比如 你他妈的来这儿干什么 |
[12:08] | As part of our degree candidacy, | 我们学校规定 要拿到学位 |
[12:09] | we’re required to get three credits | 就需要参加相关领域的实习 |
[12:11] | of practical experience in our chosen field. | 才能获得三个学分 |
[12:14] | So I wrote a letter to the head of your art department | 所以我给你们的美术部负责人写了一封信 |
[12:17] | saying I wanted to intern, | 说我想要实习 |
[12:19] | submitted my transcript, samples of my work, and here I am. | 附上了我的成绩单和作品 于是我就来了 |
[12:22] | Here you aren’t. | 你还没被录用呢 |
[12:25] | There’re other agencies where I don’t work. | 广告公司多得很 你为何偏偏选中我这里 |
[12:29] | That has nothing to do with it. | 与你无关 |
[12:31] | Vangard’s the best. | 凡佳广告公司是最好的 |
[12:32] | Working here will look great on my resume. | 在这里实习 会使我的简历更有含金量 |
[12:35] | I’ll make important contacts. | 我可以接触到出色的人 |
[12:36] | I’ll learn things that I wouldn’t learn in the classroom. | 学到课堂上学不到的东西 |
[12:39] | Learn them someplace else. | 去别的地方学吧 |
[12:41] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[12:43] | I was accepted based solely on my merit. | 我靠自己的成绩被录取了 |
[12:46] | It had nothing to do with you. | 和你无关 |
[12:48] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会高兴呢 |
[12:49] | To see your face every day? | 因为我每天都能看见你的脸吗 |
[12:53] | I had no idea that our former relationship | 我之前都不知道你到现在都没放下 |
[12:55] | was still a problem for you. | 我们的旧情呢 |
[12:57] | Who said it was a problem? | 谁说我没放下了 |
[12:58] | And who said that we were ever in a relationship? | 谁说我们以前有过什么旧情 |
[13:02] | Well, then I can see no reason | 那我就实在找不出理由解释 |
[13:04] | that you would object to my completing my education… | 你为何阻挠我完成我的大学教育 |
[13:07] | that you’re paying for. | 学费可是你付的啊 |
[13:14] | Well, just… | 好吧 那… |
[13:16] | Don’t expect any special treatment. | 别指望会有什么特殊待遇 |
[13:18] | I never have. | 我从来没指望过 |
[13:22] | Here, honey. You can’t sit down and eat like a civilized human being? | 给 亲爱的 你就不能好好地坐下来吃吗 |
[13:25] | I got to go to the framers, | 我得先去装裱厂 |
[13:26] | then to the printers, then to the bank. | 然后再去印刷厂 还要去银行 |
[13:30] | This job makes taking care of Gus look like child’s play. | 跟这份工作比 照顾盖斯简直就像过家家似的 |
[13:34] | That’s it, | 这就对了 |
[13:35] | one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[13:37] | Jesus Christ, what happened to him? | 我的老天 他怎么了 |
[13:40] | He injured his back at the gym. | 他在健身房把后背弄伤了 |
[13:42] | That could be serious. | 可能会很严重哦 |
[13:44] | A friend of mine slipped a disc | 我一个朋友摔伤了椎间盘 |
[13:45] | and has been in excruciating pain ever since. | 从那以后一直被疼痛所折磨 |
[13:49] | Wonderful! | 谢你吉言 |
[13:51] | Okay, let’s sit down. | 好了 来坐下 |
[13:52] | That’s it, slooowly. | 就这样 慢慢地 |
[13:58] | Does it hurt, honey? | 疼吗 亲爱的 |
[14:02] | There you are. | 好了 |
[14:04] | Now, let’s, uh… let’s have a little lunch, | 现在 我们 我们先吃点午餐 |
[14:07] | starting with a vicacet appetizer. | 先来点开胃菜 也就是止痛药 |
[14:11] | I don’t believe in drugs. | 我不信药物这东西 |
[14:13] | I’ll take my pain straight up. | 我要靠自己”直”面疼痛 |
[14:14] | Shame you can’t stand that way. | 可惜你站都站不直了 |
[14:17] | Would you bring me a scoop of butter pecan, Debbie? | 可以给我来勺奶油山核桃冰淇淋吗 黛比 |
[14:21] | Whenever we wanted, uh, our dog, Fetch, to take a pill, | 每次哄我们家的宠物狗费奇吃药时 |
[14:24] | – we’d always hide it in the ice cream. – Got it. | -我们都会把药藏在冰淇淋里 -明白 |
[14:30] | Do you really think I couldn’t hear what you just said? | 你真以为我听不见你们说的话吗 |
[14:33] | Fetch heard everything we said too. | 费奇也能听到我们说的每一句话 |
[14:35] | But he couldn’t resist the butter pecan. | 但它还是无法抗拒奶油山核桃的诱惑 |
[14:38] | I have to run, you guys. | 我得走了 |
[14:39] | There’s a new show at the gallery. | 画廊里有个新展览 |
[14:41] | Mr. Bloom put me in charge. | 布鲁姆先生让我来负责 |
[14:43] | I even have to meet with this party planner tomorrow. | 我明天还得去见宴会策划人呢 |
[14:46] | Party? Did someone say party? | 宴会 是有谁提到了宴会吗 |
[14:48] | Linz, um… | 琳赛 |
[14:50] | You know I would, um… | 你知道我… |
[14:52] | never ask a friend for a favour. | 从来不会开口请朋友帮忙 |
[14:53] | It’s… it’s… it’s… it’s manipulative, | 那有点像是在操控别人 耍手段 |
[14:55] | it’s unfair, it’s downright bad manners. However… | 很不公平 绝对应该受到谴责 但是 |
[14:58] | Um, do you think you might need a waiter? | 你不觉得需要个服务员吗 |
[15:01] | Valet? | 泊车员 |
[15:02] | Hat check girl? | 帮客人存放衣物 |
[15:03] | Well, I… | 我… |
[15:05] | It… it’s just, um, everything that’s happened, | 因为最近所发生的一切 |
[15:08] | we could really use the cash. | 我们真的很缺钱 |
[15:12] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[15:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:20] | Ooh, uh, would you, uh… would you hand me a menu, sweetie? | 可以把菜单递给我吗 宝贝 |
[15:28] | All right, to hell with the butter pecan, just give me the pills. | 好吧 去他的奶油山核桃 把药给我吧 |
[16:17] | Vodka tonic. | 伏特加汤力 |
[16:18] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[16:22] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[16:24] | The ubiquitous Justin Taylor. | 无所不在的贾斯汀·泰勒 |
[16:27] | Fancy meeting you here. | 很高兴在这里遇到你 |
[16:28] | Fancy that. | 真”高兴”啊 |
[16:32] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友呢 |
[16:33] | I don’t do boyfriends. | 我不交男朋友 |
[16:37] | – Since when? – Since we broke up. | -从什么时候开始的 -从我们分手开始 |
[16:39] | What happened to the love that was going to last for an eternity? | 你那段会天长地久的爱情呢 |
[16:44] | Eternities aren’t as long as they used to be. | 这年头的「天长地久」可没过去那么久了 |
[16:47] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯 |
[16:51] | Oh, I love this song. | 我太喜欢这首歌了 |
[16:52] | Do you like this song? | 你喜欢吗 |
[16:54] | It fills the void. | 很应景 |
[16:56] | I haven’t danced in forever. | 我好久没跳过舞了 |
[16:58] | Knock yourself out. | 那就尽情狂欢吧 |
[17:02] | No rush. | 不急 |
[17:04] | I’ve got all night. | 我有一整晚的时间呢 |
[17:06] | Don’t you have to be at work in the morning? | 你明早不用上班吗 |
[17:09] | So do you. | 你也是啊 |
[17:10] | Yeah, the only difference is, | 是啊 但不同的是 |
[17:11] | I don’t have to impress my boss | 我用不着给上司留个好印象 |
[17:13] | so he doesn’t fire my ass. | 好让他不会炒了我 |
[17:17] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[17:25] | We have this new villain, Ice Tina. | 我们创作了一个新的反派 「邪冰娜」 |
[17:27] | She’s this evil drag queen | 她是个邪恶的变装皇后 |
[17:29] | who freezes Rage with this dirty look. | 可以用下流的眼神将狂怒冻住 |
[17:31] | And just when it seems like Rage is going | 但就在狂怒似乎 |
[17:33] | to spend the rest of his days as a frozen tv dinner, | 要被永远冻住的时候 |
[17:36] | J.T. defrosts him with the world’s hottest blow job. | J.T.用世上最火热的口交唤醒了他 |
[17:40] | Ben? | 本 |
[17:41] | Ben! | 本 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. Were you saying something? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[17:47] | Well, no wonder you weren’t answering me. | 好吧 难怪你没回应我 |
[17:49] | – I thought you were just preoccupied. – No, no. | -我还以为你在想心事呢 -没有 |
[17:51] | Forgot to take these earplugs out of my ears when we woke up. | 起床后我忘了把耳塞拿出来了 |
[17:55] | Really cuts down that street noise. | 还真大大减弱了街上的噪音 |
[17:57] | Yeah, and pesky boyfriends who won’t shut up. | 是啊 也不用听麻烦的男友滔滔不绝 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | You can repeat it to me on the way to the bus stop. | 你可以在去车站的路上跟我再说一遍 |
[18:06] | I promise to give you my undivided at… | 我保证肯定全神… |
[18:09] | …tention. | …贯注地听 |
[18:11] | Christ. Is… is he dead? | 老天 他 他死了吗 |
[18:18] | No, no. He’s sleeping. | 不 没有 他睡着了 |
[18:20] | Wake him up, tell him to move. | 把他弄醒 让他离开这 |
[18:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | Oh jeez. | 天呐 |
[18:32] | You’re that kid… that kid from the other night. | 原来是你啊 那天晚上那个 |
[18:34] | The one with the “Condoms optional” policy. | 那个说可以无套做爱的男孩 |
[18:40] | Offer still stands. | 那话仍然算数 |
[18:42] | I also give two-for-one discounts. | 你们两个一起上有优惠哦 |
[18:44] | What are you, the Q-mart? | 你以为这是在哪儿啊 大同超市吗 |
[18:46] | We’re not interested. | 我们没兴趣 |
[18:48] | And I don’t want you sleeping in front of my door, | 而且我不想让你睡在我家门口 |
[18:50] | so get lost. | 所以赶快消失 |
[18:51] | I don’t want to see you around here again, you understand? | 我不想在这附近再看到你 明白吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 明白 |
[18:55] | Fuck you too. | 操你妈的 |
[18:58] | Hey, kid… | 嘿 小子 |
[18:58] | Yeah, “Don’t come back,” I got it. | 明白 「别再回来」 我知道了 |
[19:00] | No, I was going to ask | 不是 我本来想问 |
[19:02] | when was the last time you ate? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候 |
[19:09] | Been a while since you eaten, huh? | 好长时间没吃东西了吧 |
[19:15] | Myself, I love to cook. | 我很喜欢下厨 |
[19:16] | It’s the Italian in me. | 因为我有意大利血统 |
[19:20] | What about your mom? | 你母亲呢 |
[19:21] | She like to cook? | 她喜欢下厨吗 |
[19:25] | Bet she misses you. | 我敢说她肯定想死你了 |
[19:28] | Me, I go a day without seeing my Michael, I’m a wreck. | 只要有一天看不到我家迈克 我就要疯了 |
[19:30] | – Right, baby? – Mom, don’t. | -对吗 宝贝 -老妈 别 |
[19:32] | He ran away once when he was 10. | 他10岁时曾经离家出走过 |
[19:34] | I was worried out of my mind. | 我都担心死了 |
[19:35] | It’s a rotten thing to do to your mother. | 这样对待自己的母亲太残忍了 |
[19:36] | You embarrassed the shit out of me | 你简直丢死我的人了 |
[19:37] | by showing up at the little league in that coach’s uniform | 居然穿着从旧衣店买的教练服 |
[19:39] | you bought at the Goodwill. | 出现在我们的球赛现场 |
[19:41] | I felt bad. | 我觉得很愧疚 |
[19:42] | He was the only kid on his team without a father. | 他是队里唯一一个没有父亲的孩子 |
[19:47] | Some kids have all the luck. | 没有父亲 运气真是太好了 |
[19:49] | Sounds like you and your dad aren’t too close. | 听上去你和你父亲关系不是很好啊 |
[19:52] | He’s dead. | 他早死了 |
[19:54] | Where’s your mom? | 那你母亲呢 |
[19:55] | In jail, for killing him. | 大牢里 罪名是谋杀亲夫 |
[19:59] | Well, there must be someplace you could go, | 总有地方愿意收留你吧 |
[20:01] | a nice foster family. | 比如一个不错的领养家庭 |
[20:02] | Yeah, it’s better than the streets. | 是啊 那可比大街上好多了 |
[20:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:07] | At least my clients pay to fuck me. | 至少我的客人还肯花钱操我 |
[20:09] | Hey. Hey, watch the language. | 嘿 说话注意点 |
[20:11] | That’s my mom you’re talking to. | 你可是在跟我母亲说话呢 |
[20:13] | Okay, what about… | 好吧 那么 |
[20:14] | the gay and lesbian center youth shelter? | 同性恋中心的少年救助所怎么样 |
[20:16] | Yeah, they even got a back-to-school programme. | 是啊 他们还有「重返校园」的资助项目呢 |
[20:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:20] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[20:22] | I’ll be sure to check that out. | 我会去打听一下的 |
[20:33] | Hey, Brian. | 你好 布莱恩 |
[20:37] | It’s Mr. Kinney. | 请叫我肯尼先生 |
[20:41] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[20:42] | They’re out to lunch. | 去吃午餐了 |
[20:45] | Well, that’s good that some people can afford the luxury to eat | 真有他们的 居然还有闲情去吃饭 |
[20:48] | when Eye-Conic Optics will be here in two hours, | 「新视界眼镜」的人两小时后就要来取作品了 |
[20:50] | and these boards are for shit. | 这些展示板还一团糟 |
[20:51] | Can I help? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[20:52] | Can you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, you can tell them I want one cell per board, | 好吧 你可以告诉他们 每块板子做一个格子 |
[20:58] | 20-by-30, in black foam core, and, uh… | 规格为20×30 黑色泡沫芯层 |
[21:02] | Century font in 16… | 16号世纪字体 |
[21:05] | No, make that 20. | 不 20号 |
[21:11] | Want to write that down? | 你都不记下来吗 |
[21:14] | One cell per board, 20-by-30, black foam core, | 每块板子一个格 规格为20×30 黑色泡沫芯层 |
[21:17] | Century font in 16… no, make that 20. | 16号世纪字体 不 20号 |
[21:24] | – So how’s it going, Taylor? – Good. | -你在这怎么样 泰勒 -很好 |
[21:28] | Everyone’s incredibly nice, | 每个人都特别友善 |
[21:29] | and I’ve already learned more | 我在这所学到的东西 |
[21:30] | than I would in an entire semester of school. | 比我在学校一学期学到的还多 |
[21:33] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[21:34] | Which says a lot about you, actually. | 其实从中可以看出关于你的很多东西 |
[21:37] | About me? | 关于我吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah, they say the tone of the workplace is established from the top. | 是啊 都说职场的风气是从上而下确立的 |
[21:43] | So it’s a great compliment to you | 所以 那无形中也是对你的称赞 |
[21:44] | that you have such a dedicated and hardworking staff. | 因为你手下有一群如此勤奋投入的员工 |
[21:51] | Well, maybe I was a little hard on you. | 也许我此前对你过于严厉了 |
[21:54] | Now, get back to work. | 接着工作吧 |
[21:58] | Yes, Mr. Kinney. | 是 肯尼先生 |
[22:03] | Now, we’ll have the bar there, | 现在 我们把吧台设在那边 |
[22:05] | the buffet there, | 自助餐台在那边 |
[22:06] | and the dessert table there. | 甜品桌在那边 |
[22:08] | – Excuse me. – Yes, dear? | -打扰下 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[22:10] | Well, wouldn’t it be nicer to have waiters | 让服务员端着食物 |
[22:12] | circulating among the guests with trays of food? | 在场内走动不是更好 |
[22:14] | That way everyone can enjoy the show. | 那样的话 每个人就都可以欣赏展览了 |
[22:16] | It’s just easier to just let them serve themselves. | 采用自助餐的方式会更简单一些 |
[22:19] | Besides, Sidney appreciates keeping the cost down. | 而且希德尼希望尽量减少开销 |
[22:23] | Now, for the menu, we’ll have the usual, | 菜单的话 沿用往常的 |
[22:25] | mini-quiches, finger sandwiches. | 小蛋奶火腿蛋糕 手指三明治 |
[22:27] | Mini-quiches? | 小蛋奶火腿蛋糕 |
[22:30] | Is there something wrong, dear? | 有什么问题吗 亲爱的 |
[22:32] | Well, I was hoping for something a bit more… | 我原本期望会有一些更具… |
[22:36] | imaginative. | 想象力的东西 |
[22:39] | What happened to that nice girl who used to work here? | 以前在这工作的那个好女孩去哪儿了 |
[22:43] | Oh, that girl was 65. | 那女孩已经65岁了 |
[22:45] | She retired. | 她退休了 |
[22:47] | Well, I’ve never had any complaints before. | 之前可从来没有任何人对我的工作表示不满 |
[22:51] | Perhaps I’d better go over these details with Sidney. | 或许我还是找希德尼商讨这些细节吧 |
[22:55] | Mr. Bloom placed me in charge. | 布鲁姆先生委托我负责这些事 |
[22:58] | Well, then permit me to inform you | 那好 我告诉你 |
[23:00] | that I have been doing these events for over 15 years. | 我负责这类活动已经15年多了 |
[23:05] | Maybe it’s time to do things differently. | 或许该做出一些创新了 |
[23:06] | Oh, and what would you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[23:09] | Something special, unique, | 一些特殊的 独一无二的东西 |
[23:11] | that reflects the theme of the evening. | 可以表达当晚主题的东西 |
[23:14] | Oh, I don’t know, for instance, | 我也不确定 比如 |
[23:16] | cookies with… mini-impressionist paintings. | 绘有印象派画作图案的曲奇饼 |
[23:19] | Impressionist cookies. | 印象派曲奇饼 |
[23:22] | I can’t wait to tell Sidney | 我已经迫不及待要告诉希德尼了 |
[23:24] | and while I’m at it, I’ll tell him that his office girl | 我在告诉他这事的时候 还会顺便跟他说 |
[23:27] | should be answering phones and taking messages. | 他的秘书应该去接电话 记留言 |
[23:29] | Not interfering with the work of highly respected professionals. | 而不是干涉极受尊重的专业人士的工作 |
[23:33] | Oh, you needn’t bother telling him anything, | 你不用麻烦去告诉他任何事了 |
[23:35] | Ms. Zeckendorff, because… | 泽肯道夫女士 因为 |
[23:38] | you’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[23:40] | Oh, you can’t fire me. | 你可没那个权力 |
[23:42] | I’ve known Sidney for years. | 我已经认识希德尼好多年了 |
[23:43] | His ex-wife and I are like this. | 他前妻和我可是好姐妹 |
[23:46] | Yes, he told me. | 是啊 他告诉过我 |
[23:47] | Now if you’ll excuse me, dear, | 我先失陪了 亲爱的 |
[23:50] | I have to go hang Monet. | 我得去把莫奈的画作挂起来了 |
[23:56] | To introduce Eye-Conic Optics’ new line of… Eye Candy, | 为了推广新视界的「秀色系列」新产品 |
[23:59] | we decided to give the buyer something to really look at. | 我们决定给顾客一些真正吸引眼球的东西 |
[24:03] | A delight to the eyes. | 视觉诱惑 |
[24:04] | A feast for the senses… | 感官盛宴 |
[24:09] | An eye-popping array | 一场通过色彩与画面 |
[24:10] | of colours and images to deliver the message | 来传递潮流信息的视觉狂欢 |
[24:12] | that when you wear Eye-Conic Optics’ Eye Candy, | 当你戴上新视界的「秀色系列」眼镜 |
[24:15] | you see things you don’t without them. | 就能看到很多原本看不到的东西 |
[24:18] | Unless you happen to be a voyeur. | 除非你恰好就是窥淫癖者 |
[24:28] | Would you buy a pair of these sunglasses if you saw this ad? | 你会被这样的广告吸引 去购买上面的墨镜吗 |
[24:33] | Oh, sure. | 当然会了 |
[24:39] | I don’t like the lettering. | 我不喜欢这些印刷字 |
[24:41] | The font can always be changed. | 字体是可以改的 |
[24:43] | Uh, it’s not the font, | 不是字体的问题 |
[24:44] | it’s the colour. | 是颜色的问题 |
[24:46] | Our art department researched it. | 我们的美术部已经做过调研了 |
[24:48] | It’s what the focus groups most responded to. | 这是焦点小组好感度最高的颜色 |
[24:51] | Well, they may be responding to it today, | 他们今天对这个颜色有好感 |
[24:53] | but what about tomorrow? | 但明天呢 |
[24:55] | In six months? | 六个月以后呢 |
[24:56] | You’ll be ahead of the wave, not riding it. | 你们依然可以走在潮流浪尖 不会落伍 |
[24:59] | It’s orange. | 应该用橙色 |
[25:03] | What was that? | 你刚说什么 |
[25:05] | – Nothing. – No, no, no. You said orange. | -没什么 -不 不 你说了橙色 |
[25:10] | Everyone at art school says orange is the new blue. | 在艺术院校 大家都觉得橙色是新蓝色 |
[25:14] | It’s the opposite of cool tones. It’s something hot. | 和冷色调对立 是一种暖色 |
[25:19] | I want orange. | 我想要橙色 |
[25:20] | Then orange it’ll be. | 那就用橙色 |
[25:23] | Right, Brian? | 对吗 布莱恩 |
[25:25] | You guys had better be careful | 你们这些家伙得小心了 |
[25:26] | or this kid’ll have your job. | 后生可畏啊 |
[25:32] | You really don’t mind watching “Spider-man” again? | 你真的不介意再看一遍《蜘蛛侠》吗 |
[25:34] | No, no, no. Not at all. | 不 不 一点也不 |
[25:35] | We’ve only watched it nine times. | 我们才看了九遍呢 |
[25:38] | – Get out! You piece of shit! – You piece of shit motherfucker! | -滚 你个人渣 -你个狗娘养的 |
[25:40] | Teach you to steal my trick. | 敢抢我生意 这就是下场 |
[25:43] | Ben, don’t. It’s none of our business. | 本 别去 跟我们没关系 |
[25:45] | I’ll teach you to steal my trick! | 叫你还敢抢我生意 |
[25:46] | Hey, you punks want to fight? | 嘿 你们想打架是吗 |
[25:48] | Please, be careful! | 小心点 |
[25:49] | You fight me, otherwise get the fuck out of here! | 要么跟我打 要么赶紧滚 |
[25:52] | We’ll be back, bastards! | 我们不会善罢甘休的 混蛋 |
[26:04] | Who died and made you superman? | 谁要你来扮英雄了 |
[26:12] | She was so condescending. | 她一副高高在上的姿态 |
[26:14] | “Yes, dear.” “What, dear?” | “是的 亲爱的” “什么 亲爱的” |
[26:16] | If she called me “Dear” one more time, | 要是她再多叫我一遍「亲爱的」 |
[26:18] | I’d have clocked her. | 我都想打她了 |
[26:19] | As your wife and your attorney, | 作为你的妻子以及你的律师 |
[26:22] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没有 |
[26:23] | So instead, I fired her. | 于是我把她开除了 |
[26:25] | No. | 不会吧 |
[26:27] | Yup, I fired someone. | 没错 我把人开除了 |
[26:30] | Me! | 我啊 |
[26:32] | Sounds like you had every reason to nail the bitch. | 听上去你完全有理由对那个老贱人下手 |
[26:34] | What’d your boss say? | 你上司怎么说呢 |
[26:36] | Oh, he offered to give me a raise. | 他说要给我加薪呢 |
[26:37] | Said he’s wanted to can her for years, | 他说他早就想开除她了 |
[26:38] | but just didn’t have the nerve. | 只不过一直不敢 |
[26:40] | Oh, there you go! | 来干杯 |
[26:43] | Except there’s still a party to give in less than 48 hours, | 问题是 宴会不到48小时就要开始了 |
[26:47] | and no party planner to give it. | 但我还没找到合适的策划人 |
[26:48] | I’ve tried everyone. | 我已经找过所有人了 |
[26:49] | I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do. | 我完全不知所措了 |
[26:55] | There’s these two women I know, | 我认识两个女人 |
[26:56] | planned the most beautiful wedding, | 她们策划了最漂亮的婚礼 |
[26:58] | but everything went wrong, | 但出了大纰漏 |
[26:59] | and they were even going to cancel it. | 她们甚至都想取消掉 |
[27:02] | But then all their friends… | 但后来她们的朋友们 |
[27:05] | pooled their time and talents… | 集思广益 |
[27:09] | and they came up… | 然后想出了一个 |
[27:12] | with the most beautiful celebration that you could ever imagine… | 有史以来最为豪华震撼的婚礼 |
[27:18] | in less than a day. | 只用了不到一天的时间 |
[27:20] | Is any of this ringing a bell? | 你现在是不是如同醍醐灌顶 |
[27:28] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[27:32] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[27:33] | Down here. | 在这儿呢 |
[27:37] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[27:38] | Yeah, as long as I spend the rest of my life on my back. | 当然 只要我下半辈子都能躺着就没事 |
[27:41] | It’s always been a dream of mine. | 那一直是我的梦想 |
[27:44] | Did you take your pain pills? | 止痛药吃了吗 |
[27:45] | Yes, mother. | 吃了 老妈子 |
[27:47] | Not with that, I hope. | 你不是以酒服药的吧 |
[27:49] | You know what comes from too much pills and liquor. | 你应该知道药和酒精会发生什么反应 |
[27:55] | At least I’m out of pain. | 至少我不疼了 |
[27:57] | That’s good news. | 那是好事啊 |
[27:59] | Oh, there may be more. | 或许还有更好的呢 |
[28:01] | I’m waiting to hear from Field and Steen. | 我在等菲尔德&斯蒂恩的消息 |
[28:04] | About the… | 是关于那个 |
[28:05] | new fishing rod you ordered? | 你订购的新钓竿吗 |
[28:08] | Well, that’s “Field and Stream”. | 那是菲尔德&斯蒂姆户外娱乐用品公司 |
[28:09] | This is an accounting firm. | 这是个会计事务所 |
[28:11] | I heard they had an opening, | 我听说那里有个职位空缺 |
[28:13] | so I called Alan Field, he’s an old friend, | 就给艾伦·菲尔德打了个电话 他是我的老朋友 |
[28:15] | and his assistant said he’d return. | 他的秘书说 他会给我回电话的 |
[28:21] | Well, look at that, like I told you. | 瞧瞧 我早就说过 |
[28:22] | Maybe things are looking up. | 或许时来运转 一切向上看 |
[28:24] | Uh, at least I am. | 至少我在往上看 |
[28:27] | Theodore Schmidt residence. | 西奥多·施密特住宅 |
[28:28] | Emmett, it’s Linz. | 艾美特 我是琳赛 |
[28:29] | – Oh, hi. – How’s Teddy? | -你好啊 -泰迪怎么样了 |
[28:31] | – Doing lots better. – That’s good. | -好多了 -那就好 |
[28:34] | Listen, you remember that party I told you about? | 你还记得我告诉你的那个宴会吗 |
[28:36] | At the, uh, art gallery. | 画廊的那个 |
[28:37] | Oh, honey, you know what? | 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. | 很抱歉 我不是有意给你添麻烦的 |
[28:40] | No, no, no, no, no. As a matter of fact, | 不 不 不 不 实际上 |
[28:42] | I’d like to take you up on your offer. | 我愿意接受你的提议 |
[28:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:47] | I’m going to work Linz’s party. | 我要去为琳赛的宴会工作了 |
[28:49] | So do you want me to, um, | 那么你希望我去 |
[28:51] | pour the cab or park the cars? | 当门童还是帮忙泊车 |
[28:59] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[29:01] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[29:03] | Oh, that’s incredible. | 太难以置信了 |
[29:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:06] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢你了 |
[29:08] | Okay! | 没问题 |
[29:11] | That’s an awful lot of gratitude just to say “Shrimpball”? | 不就是去当个侍者 用不着这么感恩戴德吧 |
[29:15] | Actually, I won’t be waiting at the event… | 事实上 我不用在那里当侍者了 |
[29:18] | I’ll be giving it. | 我要负责策划工作 |
[29:22] | “Orange is the new blue”? | “橙色是新蓝色” |
[29:24] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么鬼 |
[29:26] | She asked me. | 是她问我的 |
[29:28] | Well, who told you to answer? | 谁让你回答了 |
[29:30] | I was just trying to be helpful. | 我只是希望能有所帮助 |
[29:31] | Ah, by undercutting me in front of the client? | 通过在客户面前让我出丑吗 |
[29:35] | Your job was to put up the boards, | 你的工作就是把那些硬纸板放好 |
[29:37] | which you could barely do, | 你连那个都没做好呢 |
[29:39] | and keep your mouth shut. | 把嘴闭上就好 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 真抱歉 下次不会了 |
[29:44] | You’re damn right it won’t. | 你说的很对 不会有下次了 |
[29:45] | You’re through. | 你到此为止吧 |
[29:47] | Are you firing me? | 你是要开除我吗 |
[29:49] | You wanted on-the-job experience, right? | 你需要职场经验 不是吗 |
[29:51] | Lesson one: you fuck up, you’re gone. | 职场第一课 搞砸了 就滚蛋 |
[29:54] | But you got the account. | 但是你拿下那个客户了 |
[29:55] | And she got my balls, thanks to you. | 现在我被她抓住弱点了 都是拜你所赐 |
[29:59] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[30:01] | Mr. Kinney? | 肯尼先生 |
[30:03] | I would appreciate it if you’d give me a second chance. | 如果你能给我第二次机会 我会感激不尽的 |
[30:06] | I never should have given you the first one. | 我就不应该给你第一次机会 |
[30:07] | Now pack up your shit and go home. | 收拾收拾走人吧 |
[30:12] | I guess I… | 我想我… |
[30:14] | should’ve expected this. | 早就该预料到这结果 |
[30:16] | After all, you never wanted me here to begin with, | 毕竟 你从一开始就不希望我来这里 |
[30:18] | didn’t want to have to see my face every day when you came in to work. | 不希望每天来工作时 都要看到我这张脸 |
[30:22] | Although I guess a part of me was kind of hoping | 虽然我内心有那么一点期望 |
[30:24] | that eventually you wouldn’t mind it. | 你慢慢就不会再介意这个 |
[30:27] | Maybe you’d even get used to it. | 或许你最终会习惯的 |
[30:31] | I guess I was wrong, to think that… | 我想我错了 以为… |
[30:35] | Uh, fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[30:37] | – Never mind. – What? | -算了不说了 -什么 |
[30:38] | That when your little romance with Paganini Junior was over, | 你和你的小才子浪漫情缘结束了 |
[30:41] | you could come running back? | 还可以继续回归我的怀抱吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah, something like that. | 没错 就是那样 |
[30:44] | – Sorry. – I know. | -抱歉 -我懂的 |
[30:46] | It’s stupid. | 那想法太蠢了 |
[30:48] | Almost as stupid as falling for his bullshit in the first place. | 你当初居然相信他的花言巧语 本就已经愚不可及了 |
[30:52] | But you’re young and inexperienced. | 但是你年轻又没有经验 |
[30:54] | What, and you’re so smart? | 怎么 你就很聪明吗 |
[30:56] | If you had any fucking brains at all, | 如果你他妈稍微有点脑子的话 |
[30:58] | you never would’ve let me leave. | 你就不会放我走的 |
[31:00] | You would’ve told me | 你应该告诉我 |
[31:01] | I was making the biggest mistake of my life, | 我正在犯下我人生中最大的错误 |
[31:03] | that I would live to regret it. | 我一辈子都将活在悔恨中 |
[31:05] | That what you gave me was worth 1,000… | 你对我的付出 |
[31:08] | a million times more than anything he had to offer. | 是他的一千 一百万倍 |
[31:13] | You would’ve told me that you loved me. | 你应该告诉我你爱我 |
[31:17] | That you would go on loving me, even after I was gone. | 即使我离开了 你依然爱我 |
[31:19] | – Is that what you were waiting to hear? – Yes. | -这就是你当初希望从我口中听到的吗 -没错 |
[31:23] | But as usual, you never said it, | 但你一如既往 什么都没说 |
[31:25] | so it’s just as well that I go. | 所以我还是走人好了 |
[31:29] | That’s so like you. | 真是你的一贯作风了 |
[31:33] | You don’t hear what you want, so you leave. | 你没有听到你想听到的 所以你选择离开 |
[31:36] | Try standing up for yourself for a change. | 试试努力抗争 维护一下自己吧 |
[31:39] | Have some balls. | 做个有种的人 |
[31:57] | Come on, we’re not calling the police, Michael. | 别这样 迈克 我们不能报警 |
[31:59] | But I… I don’t want them hanging out in front of our apartment. | 但是我…我不想让他们在我的住所前游荡 |
[32:02] | What if one of them had a knife, or a gun? | 如果他们当中有人持刀或枪呢 |
[32:03] | You could’ve been seriously injured, or even killed. | 你可能被重伤甚至死亡 |
[32:04] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[32:05] | They’re not kids. They’re hustlers. | 他们不是孩子 他们是男妓 |
[32:09] | They’re drug addicts and they’re dangerous, | 他们是吸毒人员 他们是危险人物 |
[32:10] | and now there’s one in our goddamn bathroom. | 现在我们家浴室里就有一个 |
[32:12] | I couldn’t just leave him out on the street | 我不能就那么把他扔在大街上不管 |
[32:13] | to get the shit kicked out of him. | 任人殴打 |
[32:14] | Well, what are we supposed to do? | 但我们又能有什么办法呢 |
[32:15] | I thought he could stay here. | 我觉得他可以留在这儿 |
[32:18] | – What? – For just one night. | -什么 -就一个晚上 |
[32:19] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[32:21] | Not for one minute. Not for one second. | 一分钟 一秒钟都不行 |
[32:23] | Come on, it’s Christmas. | 拜托 都圣诞节了 |
[32:24] | It is not Christmas. | 还没到圣诞节呢 |
[32:26] | Well, then show a little Christmas spirit, | 那么就表现一下圣诞精神吧 |
[32:29] | a little love towards your fellow man. | 对你的同类施舍一点爱吧 |
[32:30] | What if he rips us off? | 如果他把我们洗劫了怎么办 |
[32:32] | Or murders us in our beds? | 或是趁我们熟睡时下杀手 |
[32:33] | What is he going to take, the CD player? | 有什么值钱的东西值得他下手呢 CD机吗 |
[32:35] | Hey man, you got what you want. | 老兄 你们得到你们想要的了 |
[32:38] | Okay, who wants to fuck me first? | 好了 谁想先操我 |
[32:44] | That’s not why we brought you up here. | 我们捡你回来不是要操你 |
[32:47] | Then what do you want? | 那是为了什么 |
[32:48] | For you not to get killed. | 不让你横尸街头 |
[32:50] | Big loss if I did. | 就算死了又没什么 |
[32:55] | I’m going back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[32:56] | Not with that. | 你这个样子可不行 |
[33:00] | Someone should probably look at it. | 应该找个医生看看 |
[33:02] | I’ll try to pick up a doctor. | 我看看能不能勾搭个医生 |
[33:04] | Uh-uh. You’re staying here tonight. | 不行 今晚你得留在这儿 |
[33:06] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[33:08] | Now put this on and follow me. | 穿上这个跟我来 |
[33:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[33:22] | Want a good time? | 想要享受一下吗 |
[33:23] | Whatever you want, buddy. | 想要怎么玩都行 哥们 |
[33:25] | Okay, that’s too high. | 这位置太高了 |
[33:28] | Now that’s too low. | 现在又太低了 |
[33:29] | Okay, girls, line up! | 好了 姑娘们 排好队 |
[33:31] | Ooh, there’s the man in charge. | 负责人来了 |
[33:33] | Okay… | 好了 |
[33:36] | I think you can do the same with that one. | 把那副画也按同样的方式挂起来吧 |
[33:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:42] | Who, or should I say what, are those people? | 那些人是谁 或者说 是他妈什么玩意儿 |
[33:46] | Mr. Bloom, I can explain. You see… | 布鲁姆先生 请听我解释 其实… |
[33:48] | Honestly! | 真是的 |
[33:49] | Put out a call for drag queens, not dreg queens. | 我打电话要的是变装皇后 不是”便”装皇后 |
[33:51] | Mr. Bloom, this is Emmett Honeycutt, | 布鲁姆先生 这位是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[33:53] | the new event planner. | 新的宴会策划人 |
[33:55] | How do you do? | 幸会 |
[33:56] | Uh, may I just say… | 我想说… |
[33:57] | No, may I just say that | 不 让我先说 |
[33:59] | I took a great risk in entrusting you with tonight’s event. | 我将今晚的活动交给你负责 是冒了极大风险的 |
[34:02] | I certainly hope for your sake | 我希望为了你自己好 |
[34:04] | you know what the hell you’re doing. | 你至少该清楚自己在做什么 |
[34:08] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[34:09] | I love a man who’s forceful. | 我喜欢强势的男人 |
[34:10] | Testy, isn’t he? | 真暴躁 不是吗 |
[34:12] | Oh God, Em, please tell me | 天啊 小艾 请告诉我 |
[34:13] | everything’s going to be all right, | 一切都会很顺利 |
[34:15] | and I have nothing to worry about. | 我什么都不用担心 |
[34:19] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会很顺利 |
[34:21] | – You have nothing to worry about. – Good. | -你什么都不用担心 -很好 |
[34:31] | Oh, do you know what’s funny? | 有件事说起来很搞笑 |
[34:36] | I really wanted to get back into the world and prove myself, | 我曾经很想做回职业女性 来证明自己 |
[34:39] | and now, all I want to do is be home with Gus, | 但现在 我却只想回家陪着盖斯 |
[34:42] | changing his diaper. | 给他换尿布 |
[34:43] | Same with me and Ted. | 我也只想跟泰德在一起 |
[34:45] | Except for the diaper thing. | 除了不用给他换尿布 |
[34:47] | In fact, I can’t understand | 其实 我不理解 |
[34:48] | why people would ever want to leave their house. | 人们为什么要离开自己温暖的家 |
[34:51] | When it’s so much safer just to close the door. | 只要关上家门 就会安全感倍增 |
[34:55] | But if you close the door, | 但是如果你把门关上了 |
[34:58] | nothing’ll ever happen, will it? | 任何事情都不会发生 对吗 |
[35:03] | Well, you’ll just sit there in your safe little room | 你只能坐在你的安全小屋里 |
[35:06] | for the rest of your life… | 度过余生 |
[35:08] | wondering what might’ve been. | 幻想着另一种人生会是什么样 |
[35:24] | Okay, girls, | 好了 姑娘们 |
[35:25] | let’s, uh… let’s see what you got. | 展示下你们的本事吧 |
[35:27] | Okay… | 好 |
[35:29] | Now, that’s too low. | 这太低了 |
[35:31] | That’s too high. | 现在又太高了 |
[35:38] | He’s still asleep. | 他还在睡 |
[35:39] | Must’ve been exhausted. | 一定是累坏了 |
[35:42] | I’m sure with the hours he keeps. | 夜以继日地工作 肯定劳神伤身 |
[35:45] | You know, to… look at him… | 其实 看着他… |
[35:48] | There you go. | 给 |
[35:49] | You’d think he was like any other teenager. | 你会觉得他跟其他青少年没什么两样 |
[35:51] | Well, he’s not… | 但他不是 |
[35:53] | and he’s never going to be. | 他也绝对不会变成那样 |
[35:55] | Jesus, Michael, | 老天爷 迈克 |
[35:57] | where is your sense of compassion? | 你的同情心哪儿去了 |
[35:59] | It’s not like you to be so uncaring. | 冷漠无情可不像你 |
[36:00] | It’s because I know where this is heading. | 因为我很清楚乱发善心会导致怎样的结果 |
[36:02] | “Gee, mommy, can I keep poochie? | 「妈咪 我能养这只小狗狗吗 |
[36:04] | I’ll walk him. I’ll feed him. | 我会遛它 给它喂食 |
[36:06] | He won’t be any trouble, I promise!” | 它不会惹麻烦的 我保证」 |
[36:08] | Well, the answer’s no. | 回答是 「不行」 |
[36:10] | We’re not taking in a stray. | 我们不能收留流浪狗 |
[36:12] | Did I ask you to? | 我让你收留了吗 |
[36:17] | Look, I love how good-hearted you are…. | 听着 我爱你的好心肠 |
[36:20] | – As long as I don’t act on it. – But one night is enough. | -但我不能付诸行动是吧 -一个晚上已经够了 |
[36:23] | So we should just toss him back on the street, | 现在我们应该把他丢回街上 |
[36:25] | like everybody else? | 就像其他人一样 |
[36:26] | He doesn’t even want our help! | 他根本不想要我们的帮助 |
[36:27] | – He’ll be the first to tell you. – Well, he’s wrong, | -他一开始就告诉你了 -他错了 |
[36:28] | because the way his life is going, | 就他目前的生活方式来看 |
[36:29] | it’ll be over before he’s 20. | 他活不到20岁就会死 |
[36:35] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[36:36] | It’s almost noon. | 快中午了 |
[36:38] | Oh, fuck! Why didn’t you wake me? | 操 你们怎么不叫醒我 |
[36:41] | Figured you could use the sleep. | 我想着你需要补充睡眠 |
[36:43] | What I could use is cash. | 我需要补充的是钱 |
[36:45] | A little early to open up shop, isn’t it? | 现在开始”淫业”还有点早 不是吗 |
[36:47] | Lunch hour’s one of my busiest times. | 午餐时间是我最繁忙的时段之一 |
[36:49] | All the married businessmen. | 已婚的生意人就喜欢趁这时段偷腥 |
[36:52] | Okay, at, uh, least have something to eat before you go. | 好吧 你至少吃点什么再走吧 |
[36:55] | Yeah, you can’t expect to do your best work on an empty stomach. | 是啊 饿着肚子怎么能发挥出”最佳妓能”呢 |
[37:00] | Listen, if you need something, | 听着 如果你需要什么 |
[37:02] | or you just want to talk… | 或者想找人聊聊 |
[37:05] | here’s our number. | 这是我们的电话 |
[37:12] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[37:14] | put this someplace safe, in case of an emergency. | 把这藏好 应急用 |
[37:42] | We did more for him than most people. | 我们为他做的 超过了绝大多数人 |
[37:47] | What we did was buy off our conscience for 100 bucks… | 我们做的 只是花100块钱 图个良心安稳 |
[37:50] | Half the price of fucking him without a condom. | 不戴套干他的话 还得花200块呢 |
[38:13] | Yse I am a natural blonde. | 没错 我的金发是天生的 |
[38:19] | Yes, it’s wonderful. | 没错 棒极了 |
[38:22] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[38:39] | Try one of these, monsieur. | 试试这个 先生 |
[38:41] | Oh, no, no, I couldn’t. | 不 不 我不能吃这个 |
[38:42] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以了 |
[38:50] | This is amazing! | 真是棒极了 |
[38:51] | I cannot believe what Emmett accomplished. | 简直不敢相信这是艾美特的杰作 |
[38:53] | Well, he’s been working like a dog. | 是啊 他忙得像条狗一样 |
[38:55] | I mean, Un Chien. | 我是说 名犬 |
[38:58] | We’ve never had an opening like this. | 这样的开幕盛典还是第一次呢 |
[39:01] | My clients are raving, | 我的客户们开心极了 |
[39:03] | and I have you to thank. | 我必须谢谢你 |
[39:05] | So how much is it going to cost me? | 那么 我需要付多少钱呢 |
[39:08] | You’ll be happy to know that Emmett is very resourceful. | 你应该已经见识到艾美特的才华了吧 |
[39:11] | Then book him for the surrealist show in June… | 那么 六月的那场超现实主义展览也让他做吧 |
[39:16] | But hurry. It looks like he’s going to be busy. | 要赶快预约 看样子他快成大红人了 |
[39:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:24] | I feel like the town slut on prom night… | 我感觉自己像是毕业舞会上最受欢迎的小淫妇 |
[39:26] | Again! | 再度体验 |
[39:28] | Look at all these cards. | 看看这些名片 |
[39:31] | I’m proud of you, Em. | 真为你骄傲 小艾 |
[39:32] | – Oh, thanks, baby. – Careful on the back. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -小心碰疼我的背 |
[39:35] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:37] | So, um, what do you think? | 你是什么想法 |
[39:38] | Should we bring out the pastries? | 要不要现在把糕饼都端上来 |
[39:40] | You’re the planner. | 你是策划人 |
[39:41] | Well, then I say, follow me. | 那好吧 跟着我来 |
[39:43] | Troops, it’s time those Napoleons met their Waterloo! | 列队 现在是拿破仑[奶油蛋糕]遭遇滑铁卢的时刻了 |
[39:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[39:53] | It’s funny. Usually when we go to these events, | 说起来好笑 通常我们参加这类活动 |
[39:55] | it’s for my business and… | 都是为了我的工作 |
[39:57] | and Lindsay’s there to support me. | 琳赛站在旁边 当我的衬托 |
[39:58] | But tonight, I’m the wife. | 但今晚 我成了她背后的女人 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:10] | Guess I am too. | 我想我也是 |
[40:29] | Check me out, man. | 试试我吧 老兄 |
[40:31] | Come on, I thought you wanted a hard ass. | 拜托 我以为你喜欢紧致翘臀呢 |
[40:34] | Hey, come on back here. | 嘿 回来吧 |
[40:36] | I’ve got what you want. | 想玩什么我都能奉陪 |
[40:43] | You wanna play? | 想玩玩吗 |
[40:44] | Ben? | 本 |
[40:44] | Lonely? | 寂寞吗 |
[40:46] | Wanna have some fun? | 想找点乐子吗 |
[40:47] | You gotta pay. | 你必须付钱 |
[40:48] | Hey, daddy, come here… | 嘿 老爹 过来 |
[40:51] | I mashed up some fresh garlic in the potatoes. | 我混了些新鲜大蒜在土豆里 |
[40:55] | Oh, smells great. | 闻起来好香 |
[40:59] | Hey, no disease. I’m clean. | 嘿 没病的 我没病 |
[41:02] | Daddy, you want a nice tight ass? | 老爹 想干紧致的屁股吗 |
[41:09] | Mr. Kinney? | 肯尼先生 |
[41:13] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[41:17] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:25] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[41:38] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[41:43] | I gave it some thought. | 我仔细想了想 |
[41:45] | I decided you should take me back. | 我觉得你应该让我回来 |
[41:52] | Even though I have made a few mistakes, | 尽管我犯了一些错误 |
[41:55] | I think you’d be making an even bigger one | 但我认为 如果你不给我第二次机会 |
[41:56] | not to give me a second chance… | 你就是在犯一个更大的错 |
[42:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[42:03] | ‘Cause I now understand what it is you want of me… | 因为现在我明白你到底想从我身上获得什么 |
[42:08] | And I know what I can expect from you. | 也很清楚 我对你应该抱有怎样的期望 |
[42:16] | You also understand that | 你是不是也很清楚 |
[42:17] | you’ll be required to work long, hard hours, | 我会要求你长时间辛苦地工作 |
[42:20] | sometimes deep into the night? | 有时候甚至会到深夜 |
[42:25] | It’ll be a pleasure to work under you, sir. | 在你”下面”工作是我的荣幸 先生 |
[42:32] | And you’re never… | 并且你再也不会 |
[42:35] | to play violin music in my presence again. | 在我面前播放小提琴乐曲 |
[42:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:55] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[42:58] | you can… start… immediately. | 你可以 马上 开始 “工作”了 |