时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Man cannot live on the back room of Babylon alone. | 人不能就指着巴比伦的暗室过日子吧 |
[00:50] | It’ll be fun to fuck some place different for a change. | 换个地方搞也很有意思 |
[00:55] | 停止 营业 | |
[00:55] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[00:58] | How the fuck do I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:04] | Shit! | 靠 |
[01:05] | Them too? | 这些也关了 |
[01:06] | Well, let’s try the Adonis. | 去「花花公子」看看 |
[01:10] | Come again. | 下次再来 |
[01:11] | The questions is, where? | 问题是 来哪儿 |
[01:16] | What’re you boys up to? | 你们在干什么 |
[01:17] | We’re just looking for a good place to fuck. | 我们想找个地方开操 |
[01:20] | Know of any? | 推荐一个呗 |
[01:22] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[01:24] | – 19. – Let me see some I.D. | -19岁 -身份证给我看看 |
[01:36] | You were hoping for something younger? | 你想要个再嫩点的吗 |
[01:38] | Are you hoping to call your lawyer tonight | 你想去监房里待着 |
[01:40] | from a holding cell at the precinct? | 半夜给你律师打电话吗 |
[01:41] | Uh, he’s just a little rambunctious, officer. | 他就是个放荡不羁的嫩头青 长官 |
[01:43] | You know how they are at his age. | 你也知道他这年纪的人都这样 |
[01:48] | Go home, boys. The party’s over. | 回去吧 狂欢结束了 |
[01:56] | It’s become a bona fide police state here | 这里已渐渐变成名副其实的极权统治了 |
[01:58] | on beautiful loss-of-Liberty Avenue. | 美丽的自由大道变成专制大道了 |
[02:02] | Something’s gotta be done! | 必须干点什么进行反抗 |
[02:05] | Yeah… me. | 是啊 干我吧 |
[02:52] | That’s for the boys at the precinct, Jim. | 替选区的男孩们送给你的 吉姆 |
[03:08] | Morning, boys. | 早啊 帅哥们 |
[03:10] | Missed you at Babylon last night. | 昨晚你怎么没来巴比伦 |
[03:12] | Well, you know, it was such a lovely evening, | 昨晚天气那么好 |
[03:14] | Justin and I decided to take a stroll. | 贾斯汀和我散步去了 |
[03:16] | Oh, you should’ve been there. | 你真该去看看 |
[03:18] | I hear it was an overflow crowd. | 我听说那里人潮涌动 |
[03:20] | Filled to capacity. | 都挤不下了 |
[03:21] | What was the enticement? | 有什么优惠活动吗 |
[03:22] | Free airline miles for every cock you suck? | 每舔一根屌 就送航空公司的免费里程吗 |
[03:25] | There’s nowhere else to go. | 已经无处可去了 |
[03:26] | Stockwell’s closed down half the street. | 斯托克威尔关了半条街的店 |
[03:27] | And you’ve empowered him to do it. | 还得归功于你呢 |
[03:30] | Frankly, he’s doing us a favour. | 老实说 我觉得他干了件好事儿 |
[03:32] | The Gravel Pit was always a skank-hole. | 「采乐场」一直就很烂 名副其实 |
[03:34] | The only thing I ever picked up there was a case of crabs. | 我在那里唯一的收获 就是一堆阴虱 |
[03:37] | The Baths were always full of trolls, | 「欲池」常年都是老丑男 |
[03:38] | and the Adonis hadn’t cleaned the cum off their floors | 「花花公子」从不清理地上的精液 |
[03:40] | since the day they opened. | 从开张起就没清理过 |
[03:42] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[03:43] | Our world’s being taken away from us. | 我们的世界现在被人剥夺了 |
[03:45] | And that includes our right to fuck wherever we want. | 包括我们在任何地方开操的权利 |
[03:48] | I thought somehow that might have personal significance for you. | 我还以为这对你个人尤其重要呢 |
[03:50] | The only thing that has personal significance to him | 唯一一件对他个人尤其重要的事 |
[03:52] | is signing up Stockwell’s backers and moving to New York. | 就是签下斯托克威尔的支持者做客户 然后搬去纽约 |
[03:56] | Okay, will you please calm down? | 好了 你冷静点好吗 |
[03:57] | No, I will not calm down! | 不 冷静个屁 |
[03:59] | – I am just doing what I’m told. – Be right back. | -我只是按规定办事 -马上回来 |
[04:01] | You know what? I want to see the fucking manager now! | 听着 立刻把你们的白痴经理给我叫来 |
[04:03] | Now! | 立刻 |
[04:04] | Hey, hey, hey, what… wha… w-what’s wrong? | 嘿 这是 怎么了 |
[04:06] | – What’s going on? – They won’t let me in! | -怎么回事 -他们不让我进去 |
[04:07] | We got an insufficient funds notice from the bank | 我们要对他的账户充值的时候 |
[04:09] | when we tried to bill his account. | 银行通知说存款不足了 |
[04:10] | That’s bullshit! | 纯属放屁 |
[04:11] | I-I’m sure it’s just a mix-up. | 肯定是有什么误会吧 |
[04:13] | – We will get you a guest membership for now. – You know what? | -可以先给你办临时会员卡 -你知道吗 |
[04:15] | I’ve been coming here for nine years. | 这个地方我来了9年了 |
[04:18] | Nine years! | 9年啊 |
[04:20] | You’d think you could show a little respect! | 至少该对我表示点尊重吧 |
[04:22] | Fuck you and your membership! | 去你妈的会员 |
[04:28] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[04:29] | Honey, you should see the carnage | 亲爱的 你是没见过瑜伽课售完的时候 |
[04:30] | when yoga sells out. | 客人闹得腥风血雨的场面 |
[04:38] | Poor Teddy. | 可怜的泰迪 |
[04:40] | These days, the slightest little affront | 现在一点小小的羞辱 |
[04:41] | is like a knife in his heart. | 就像一把刀扎进了他的心 |
[04:43] | Maybe what he needs is a vacation. | 也许他需要出去度个假 |
[04:45] | Maybe what he needs is an industrial-strength valium. | 也许他需要的是超强力的安定 |
[04:48] | – Valium? – Well look at it. It’s beating so fast! | -安定 -看啊 心跳得太快了 |
[04:51] | Oh, that’s quite normal. | 这很正常 |
[04:52] | Pregnancy’s hard work, | 怀孕可是个辛苦活儿 |
[04:53] | for both the child and the mother. | 对孩子和母亲都一样 |
[04:55] | Especially after Melanie’s endometriosis. | 尤其茉蕾妮还得过子宫内膜异位症 |
[04:57] | Endo… meetry… what? | 子宫 内膜 什么玩意儿 |
[04:58] | You’ll probably discover | 你会发觉 |
[04:59] | that the pain’ll subside during the pregnancy. | 怀孕期间疼痛会逐渐消失 |
[05:01] | Pain? What pain? | 疼痛 什么疼痛 |
[05:02] | But in the meantime, she should still be taking it easy. | 不过与此同时 她还是应该注意休养 |
[05:04] | – Right, doctor? – Is something the matter? | -对吧医生 -是有什么问题吗 |
[05:06] | Everyone, please stop worrying. | 各位 拜托 别担心了 |
[05:07] | – I am not worrying. – I am! | -我没担心 -我担心 |
[05:09] | I was just making a suggestion. | 我只是提点建议 |
[05:11] | There’s no harm in taking it easy. | 好好休息总归是好的 |
[05:12] | She’s practically working herself into a state of exhaustion. | 她工作起来简直就是不要命 |
[05:15] | What? | 什么 |
[05:15] | I am not working myself into a state of exhaustion. | 我没有不要命地工作 |
[05:18] | Please. She thinks she can do it all. | 得了吧 她觉得她可以面面俱到 |
[05:20] | Because I can! | 我本来就可以 |
[05:21] | You need to be careful, Melanie, | 你得小心点 茉蕾妮 |
[05:23] | not to overdo. | 别过头了 |
[05:24] | Too much stress, not eating properly, | 压力过大 饮食不规律 |
[05:26] | these all can lead to serious complications. | 都可能导致非常严重的后果 |
[05:29] | – Jesus. – I take care of myself, | -天呐 -我可以照顾好自己 |
[05:31] | I really do. | 真的可以 |
[05:32] | It’s just, my darling, devoted partner is simply overreacting | 只是 深爱着我的爱侣有点反应过度 |
[05:35] | and driving me nuts! | 快把我逼疯了 |
[05:38] | You’d think with all the chronic masturbation he’d be calm but… | 我还以为长年的手淫会让他冷静下来 但是 |
[05:41] | he’s a jangle of nerves. | 他还是神经过敏 |
[05:42] | It’s not funny! | 一点也不好笑 |
[05:44] | Mel’s running herself ragged. | 茉儿劳累过度了 |
[05:45] | That’s what you get when you’re always on the rag. | 长年被月经折磨 就是会这样 |
[05:47] | And there’s nothing you can do, okay? | 你爱莫能助 明白吗 |
[05:49] | She’s the one carrying the baby. | 是她怀着孩子 不是你 |
[05:50] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[05:51] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[05:52] | Did you see it? | 你见到了吗 |
[05:54] | What… what did it look like? | 是什么样的 |
[05:55] | Did it have your cute little turned-up nose and button eyes | 是不是跟你一样有上翘的鼻子 圆圆的眼睛 |
[05:58] | and perfectly-shaped penis? | 还有漂亮的小鸡鸡 |
[06:01] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[06:03] | It’s the size of a peanut. | 跟花生一样大 |
[06:06] | The baby! | 我是说小宝宝 |
[06:07] | I mean, it’s amazing. | 我觉得 太神奇了 |
[06:08] | It’s really fuckin’ amazing. | 太他妈的神奇了 |
[06:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:12] | Yes? | 是 |
[06:14] | My what? | 我的谁 |
[06:18] | Right, right, right. | 没错 |
[06:23] | Well, is he all right? | 他还好吧 |
[06:28] | Y… no, I-I see… | 好的 我知道了 |
[06:30] | I teach until 3:00, but I can be there after that. | 我3点下课 下课后可以过去 |
[06:34] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[06:38] | Y-yeah, no problem. | 没什么事 |
[06:41] | Um, I will see you later. | 回头见 |
[06:43] | Please stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[06:47] | Who’s worrying? | 谁在担心 |
[06:49] | That’s my job, dammit. | 那可是我的专利 |
[06:51] | Melanie’s working too hard, | 茉蕾妮工作太投入了 |
[06:52] | and Michael… | 迈克呢 |
[06:54] | Michael’s worried for the life of his child! | 迈克担心保不住他的孩子 |
[07:02] | Sweetheart, let me tell you a story. | 亲爱的 我给你讲个故事 |
[07:05] | Once upon a godforsaken time, | 很久很久以前 |
[07:08] | there was a beautiful princess | 有一位美丽的公主 |
[07:11] | and she worked her ass off | 拼了命地工作 |
[07:12] | until the day she popped her kid. | 直到生孩子的那一天 |
[07:15] | And she went back to work three days later. | 休息三天以后她又开始工作了 |
[07:17] | That Diana was an inspiration. | 这位戴安娜王妃真是鼓舞人心啊 |
[07:21] | The bottom line is, | 总而言之 |
[07:23] | I couldn’t afford the luxury of not working. | 我怀孕的时候 不工作就只能饿死了 |
[07:24] | I had to earn a living. | 我得挣钱养家 |
[07:25] | Yeah, but you were 17. | 话是没错 但你当年是17岁 |
[07:28] | Mel’s in her 30s, | 茉儿已经三十多了 |
[07:29] | and she’s got endo-metry-whatever-the-fuck-it’s-called, | 还得过子宫内膜什么的破病 |
[07:32] | and now she’s taken on the biggest court case of her life. | 现在还接了她有生以来最大的案子 |
[07:35] | Yeah, and don’t forget: she’s a cwazy wesbian. | 别忘了 她可是个”轰狂”的拉拉 |
[07:38] | Now do you see why I’m worried? | 现在你明白我为什么要担心了吧 |
[07:41] | Well? | 对吧 |
[07:43] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[07:46] | Somebody better keep an eye on that girl. | 得有人盯着她才行 |
[07:48] | Oh my god! Now I really need a valium. | 我的天 现在轮到我需要吃安定了 |
[07:50] | “Try discount viagra.” | “试试打折伟哥” |
[07:54] | “Watch teenage girls doing it with farm animals.” | “少女和农场动物交欢” |
[07:58] | I can hardly wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[08:01] | “Refinance your home.” | “用房产申请二次贷款” |
[08:03] | Like I need to worry about that any more. | 我现在还需要担心这个吗 |
[08:07] | “Underground sex party.” | “地下性派对” |
[08:09] | What, with corpses? | 跟僵尸做爱吗 |
[08:13] | “You’ve received this cuz | “您收到此邮件是因为 |
[08:14] | you’re one of Pittsburgh’s hottest sex-pigs.” | 您是匹兹堡的性感尤物之一” |
[08:18] | Boy, does your list need updating. | 天呐 你们的尤物名单要更新了 |
[08:21] | “Come join the hottest sex party in town | “欢迎加入全城最火辣的性派对 |
[08:23] | tomorrow at the Paradise Motel.” | 就在明天 天堂汽车旅馆” |
[08:26] | That filthy, pestilence-ridden hole? | 那地方又脏又破 瘟疫肆虐 |
[08:28] | Now if they want to close some place, | 他们关了那么多店 |
[08:29] | why don’t they close that? | 怎么没把这家关了 |
[08:32] | Sorry, boys, you’re going to have to party without me. | 抱歉 你们的派对我不能参加了 |
[08:34] | Well, it’s all confirmed. | 都确认完了 |
[08:37] | Our reservation at the Maple Leaf Inn! | 我们定了枫叶旅社 |
[08:39] | Em, I told you, I can’t afford to go to the country, | 小艾 跟你说过了 我没钱去那里 |
[08:41] | not even for a night. | 一晚上的钱都付不起 |
[08:42] | And I told you, you don’t have to. | 我也跟你说过 你没必要付钱 |
[08:45] | It’s my treat! | 我请客 |
[08:46] | I don’t want you to treat me! | 我不希望由你来请客 |
[08:47] | I’m not a charity case. | 我又不需要施舍 |
[08:49] | Actually I am. | 实际上还真需要 |
[08:51] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[08:52] | How many times were you there for me | 有多少次我连电话费都付不起了 |
[08:53] | when I couldn’t even afford to pay my phone bill? | 你还在支持着我 |
[08:56] | Now it is my turn to be there for you. | 这次轮到我来支持你了 |
[09:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:01] | It’ll do you good to get away, | 出个远门 放下一切 |
[09:03] | relax, forget about everything. | 好好放松一下 对你有好处 |
[09:05] | That shouldn’t be hard to do, | “放下一切”应该不难 |
[09:07] | considering I have nothing. | 我本来就一无所有了 |
[09:08] | Aren’t you forgetting one thing? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[09:10] | You still have me. | 你还有我啊 |
[09:14] | Ooh, god. | 天啊 |
[09:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:21] | Yes, this is he. | 是的 我就是 |
[09:24] | I’d be delighted. | 我很荣幸 |
[09:27] | Uh, uh, tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[09:28] | Well, actually, um, uh, tomorrow’s not good… | 明天不太方便 |
[09:31] | Mm, I… I see. | 我知道了 |
[09:34] | Well, uh, uh, let’s say around 2:00 then? | 那就两点左右 |
[09:37] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:40] | You will never guess who that was. | 你绝对猜不到是谁打来的 |
[09:43] | That was Mrs. Henry Ashcroft the third. | 亨利·阿什克罗夫特三世夫人 |
[09:47] | Wife of Henry Ashcroft the third. | 亨利·阿什克罗夫特三世的妻子 |
[09:50] | Anyway, uh, she heard about me from one of her friends, | 总之 她朋友向她推荐了我 |
[09:53] | and wants me to do her next party. | 她希望我承办她下个派对 |
[09:55] | My, my. Your star is certainly on the ascendant. | 天呐 你最近运势不错嘛 |
[09:58] | The only trouble is, uh, she insists, | 唯一的问题是 她坚持 |
[10:02] | insists, insists… | 坚持 坚持 |
[10:04] | that I meet with her tomorrow. | 要我明天去跟她见面 |
[10:08] | It’s the only time she has. | 她只有那个点有空 |
[10:09] | Well, so much for enjoying the bucolic charm of rural Pennsylvania. | 欣赏不到宾州的田园风光真是可惜了 |
[10:14] | No. You know what? | 不 这样吧 |
[10:16] | I want you to go anyway. | 无论如何你都要去 |
[10:17] | I’m not going without you, | 你不去我是不会去的 |
[10:19] | especially since you’re paying. | 而且还是你买单 |
[10:20] | Well, it might be even better this way. | 你一个人去可能更好 |
[10:24] | You need some time alone | 你需要点时间独处 |
[10:26] | to… commune with nature… | 问道自然 |
[10:30] | with your soul. | 审视内心 |
[10:39] | What the fuck took you so long? | 你他妈怎么这么久才来 |
[10:42] | It’s nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:45] | So I got a call… | 我接到电话 |
[10:47] | telling me “My nephew” was in the hospital. | 说我”侄子”在医院里 |
[10:49] | Which was surprising, | 让我很惊讶 |
[10:50] | since I don’t have a nephew. | 我又没有侄子 |
[10:53] | You do now… “Unc”. | 你现在有了 “叔叔” |
[10:58] | Well, since we’re “Related”, | 既然我们变成亲戚了 |
[11:00] | you mind telling me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[11:03] | The doctor says I have some kind of kidney infection. | 医生说我肾脏有点感染 |
[11:07] | Hurts like hell. | 痛得要死 |
[11:09] | I hear they can be pretty painful. | 我听说是会很痛 |
[11:11] | I passed out, right on the sidewalk. | 我走在人行道上 晕过去了 |
[11:13] | After laying there for an hour, | 我在那躺了一个小时 |
[11:14] | somebody finally bothered to call an ambulance. | 后来总算有人帮我叫了救护车 |
[11:19] | Well, at least you’re here now. | 至少你现在躺在医院了 |
[11:22] | I’m sure that they’ll take good care of you. | 我想他们肯定会好好照顾你的 |
[11:24] | They wanted to know the name of my parent or guardian, | 他们问我要父母或者监护人的姓名 |
[11:26] | so I gave ’em yours. | 我就给了你的名字 |
[11:29] | Well, you said I should call if there was a problem. | 你说过如果有问题就打给你的 |
[11:32] | There was a problem. | 现在出问题了 |
[11:34] | I am not going to lie to them, | 我不会对他们说谎的 |
[11:36] | get myself in trouble, you as well. | 那会让我陷入麻烦 你也一样 |
[11:41] | – I’d better go explain to them that… – No, wait! | -我得去跟他们解释一下 -等等 别 |
[11:44] | If you tell them you’re not my uncle, | 如果你告诉他们你不是我叔叔 |
[11:45] | they’ll call the police. They’ll put me back in the system. | 他们会叫警察 将我送回寄养机构的 |
[11:47] | Hunter, that may not be the worst thing. | 亨特 那也没什么不好的 |
[11:49] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[11:50] | I told you what it was like! Weren’t you listening? | 我告诉过你那地方是什么样子 你没听到吗 |
[11:54] | I’m sure there must be some decent families. | 肯定也会有一些好人家的 |
[11:55] | They’re not gonna want me. | 他们不会要我的 |
[11:57] | They’re gonna want some cute little three-year-old. | 他们只要可爱的三岁小孩 |
[12:00] | I get to rot in some county home | 我会跟其他没人要的孩子一起 |
[12:02] | with the other rejects. | 待在救助所 自生自灭 |
[12:03] | Well, there must be some other solution. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[12:09] | Hunter, I’m sorry. | 亨特 对不起 |
[12:10] | Why’d you even bother giving me your number, asshole? | 为什么要给我你的号码 混蛋 |
[12:13] | So you feel like some fuckin’ do-gooder? | 你他妈想装善人吗 |
[12:15] | Next time, don’t even bother! | 下次不必麻烦了 |
[12:21] | Ben Bruckner? | 你是本·布鲁克纳吗 |
[12:23] | Uh… yeah. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:24] | You’re Hunter’s uncle? | 你是亨特的叔叔吗 |
[12:27] | I’m going to need you to fill out some forms. | 有几张表格需要你填一下 |
[13:33] | Not tonight! | 今晚不行 |
[13:34] | Don’t you want to party like it’s “1984”? | 你难道不想尽情狂欢吗 |
[13:37] | There’s something I got to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[13:38] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[13:42] | I’ll catch you later. | 等会儿找你 |
[13:56] | You’re under arrest for the possession of illegal drugs. | 你因非法持有毒品罪被捕了 |
[14:03] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的建议 |
[14:04] | Why don’t we go to the back room, | 不如我们到暗室去 |
[14:07] | and play good cock… oooh, bad cock? | 玩一玩”好鸡巴 坏鸡巴”的游戏 |
[14:22] | Somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[14:32] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[14:35] | I’ve got mace… | 我有防狼喷雾 |
[14:36] | If I can ever fucking find it. | 前提是我能找到的话 |
[14:38] | It’s just me, Mel. It’s just me! | 是我 茉儿 是我 |
[14:39] | – Michael! – Don’t shoot. | -迈克 -别喷 |
[14:41] | Oh, jesus! Fucking Christ! | 老天 天啊 |
[14:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这搞什么鬼 |
[14:45] | I just thought you might need some help with the groceries. | 我只是想帮你提东西 |
[14:49] | Good thing you didn’t get that 10-gallon bottle of detergent. | 还好你没买那桶10加仑的洗衣液 |
[14:53] | Were you in the supermarket? | 你刚刚在超市吗 |
[14:56] | – Have you been spying on me? – No! | -你在监视我吗 -没有 |
[15:01] | Well, kinda. | 好吧 算是吧 |
[15:11] | Can you believe junior detective’s been spying on me all day? | 你敢相信吗 这菜鸟侦探监视了我一整天 |
[15:14] | You have? | 是吗 |
[15:15] | Well, I was worried! | 我是担心你 |
[15:17] | Your doctor said you should watch your stress level, so… | 医生说你应该注意自己的压力等级 所以 |
[15:19] | So you decided to raise it by nearly giving me a heart attack? | 所以你就要把我吓出心脏病来 |
[15:21] | Well, Michael does have a point. | 迈克说的也有道理 |
[15:23] | I mean, working all day, doing the groceries at midnight. | 你白天上了一天班 晚上又去超市购物 |
[15:25] | And next time, | 下次 |
[15:26] | let the box-boy help you to your car. | 让推车员帮你把东西装进车 |
[15:28] | I don’t fucking believe this! | 真他妈的难以置信 |
[15:30] | I am only 10 weeks pregnant! | 我才怀孕十周 |
[15:32] | I-Is this the kind of overbearing, over-protective behaviour | 难道接下来六个月我都要 |
[15:35] | I have to look forward to for the next six months? | 被你们这样强制保护吗 |
[15:37] | Shh, Gus is sleeping, honey. | 小声点 盖斯在睡觉 亲爱的 |
[15:41] | Well, it had better stop right now! | 你必须立刻给我停止 |
[15:45] | Do I have your word? | 你能保证吗 |
[15:48] | Do I? | 能吗 |
[15:51] | I think you better say yes. | 我看你最好说能 |
[15:58] | Okay. I won’t spy on you any more. | 好吧 我不会再监视你了 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Would you fuckin’ look at that? | 你们都瞧瞧啊 |
[16:40] | Isn’t it fabulous? | 简直棒极了 |
[16:42] | They’re up all over town. | 整个镇上都贴满了 |
[16:43] | It adds a needed touch of class to the neighbourhood. | 给这里增添了必要的典雅气质 |
[16:46] | Isn’t there a fine for defacing public property? | 损坏公共财物是要被罚款的吧 |
[16:48] | Who do you suppose did it? | 你认为是谁干的 |
[16:50] | It’s a big mystery. No one knows. | 这是个谜 没人知道 |
[16:51] | Ah, it’s like our very own secret avenger! | 就像专属我们的神秘复仇者 |
[16:54] | It’s about time somebody spoke out. | 也该有人为我们说话了 |
[16:56] | Besides you? | 除了你吗 |
[17:00] | Christ, sunshine! | 天呐 小阳光 |
[17:02] | You look like you’ve been up all night. | 你看起来一夜没睡 |
[17:03] | I was working on a project. | 我忙着赶项目了 |
[17:04] | Well, if you’re done with him, | 你要是玩腻了他 |
[17:05] | will you pass him on to me? | 能借我玩玩吗 |
[17:07] | Not that kind of project. | 不是那方面的”项目” |
[17:09] | So what does our resident art student think? | 我们艺术系的高材生对此有何高见 |
[17:11] | Yes, care to critique? | 是啊 有兴趣评论一下吗 |
[17:14] | The message is heavy-handed, | 文字很拙劣 |
[17:16] | the graphics are crude. | 图案很粗糙 |
[17:18] | Everybody’s a fuckin’ critic. | 是个人都是个评论家 |
[17:19] | I like the bold coarseness of the design. | 我喜欢这种粗犷的设计 |
[17:21] | It’s very much in the great tradition of agit-prop art. | 在煽动艺术中运用得很多 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | Propaganda posters to agitate the masses. | 煽动民众的宣传海报 |
[17:28] | This ought to “agitate” Stockwell’s bowels when he sees it! | 等斯托克威尔看到 肯定能”煽”得他寝食难安 |
[17:36] | I’d better take off. | 我得走了 |
[17:37] | I want to get to the country before it gets too dark. | 我要在天黑前赶到郊外 |
[17:39] | Drive safely. | 开车小心 |
[17:40] | Don’t pick up any strangers! | 沿路不要载陌生人 |
[17:41] | Unless they’re hot. | 除非是帅哥 |
[17:44] | Well, have a fabulous time. | 玩得愉快 |
[17:47] | Forget about everything. | 忘掉一切 |
[17:49] | Except me, of course! | 当然 别忘了我 |
[17:51] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[17:53] | Here’s a little something, just in case. | 一点点意思 以防万一 |
[17:56] | Never know when you might need it. | 也许用得上 |
[18:27] | Jesus, didn’t you hear the phone? | 拜托 没听到电话在响吗 |
[18:30] | Oh, I’m sorry, I w… I was working on this chapter. | 不好意思 我在忙着备课 |
[18:32] | My mind was a million miles away. | 我的意识飘到九霄云外去了 |
[18:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:34] | Yes, who’s calling? | 是的 请问你是 |
[18:40] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[18:41] | It’s Allegheny General. | 是阿勒格尼综合医院 |
[18:42] | They want to verify your billing address. | 他们想核对一下你的账单地址 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:54] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:59] | Yes, that’s all correct. | 是的 都对 |
[19:03] | Wait, I’m sorry, that… that’s pretty steep. | 等等 不好意思 这太多了吧 |
[19:06] | No, no, no, one payment will be fine. | 不用了 一次付清没问题 |
[19:08] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[19:12] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[19:14] | It was the hospital. | 医院来的电话 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I know. What’s the matter? | 我知道 怎么回事 |
[19:17] | Are you sick? Why didn’t you tell… | 你生病了吗 怎么没告诉我 |
[19:19] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[19:21] | It’s Hunter. | 是亨特 |
[19:26] | H… Hunter. | 亨…亨特 |
[19:28] | As in “Hunter the Hustler”? | 是男妓亨特吗 |
[19:29] | It was… an emergency. | 当时情况很紧急 |
[19:31] | Okay? He had a… he had a kidney infection, | 他肾脏感染了 |
[19:33] | but he’s going to be okay. | 不过现在没事了 |
[19:34] | So what’s with the billing info? | 那账单又是怎么回事 |
[19:38] | I told them I’d pay for it. | 我跟他们说我来付钱 |
[19:40] | Well, how much is it? | 多少钱 |
[19:42] | It’s a couple of thousand. | 几千块 |
[19:43] | A couple of thousand. | 几千块 |
[19:44] | Are you out of your mind? Why you? | 你疯了吗 为什么让你付 |
[19:46] | They think that I’m his uncle. | 他们以为我是他叔叔 |
[19:48] | And why do they think that? | 他们为什么那么认为 |
[19:49] | Because I said so. Michael, if I hadn’t, | 是我自己说的 迈克 如果我不那么做 |
[19:51] | they would have put him in some god-awful county facility. | 他就会被送到某个糟糕的救助机构 |
[19:54] | I don’t want to hear about it! | 我不想听这些 |
[19:55] | This kid is not your responsibility! | 你没义务为那个孩子负责 |
[19:57] | He was in trouble, he needed help. | 他有困难 需要帮助 |
[19:58] | And there you were, charging to the rescue. | 于是你就跑去救助他 |
[20:00] | Well, y… you’re gonna go back down there | 你得回去 |
[20:02] | and tell them the truth, | 告诉他们事实 |
[20:04] | and they’re gonna call family services | 让他们找家庭救助机构 |
[20:06] | or whoever the fuck because we’re not getting involved! | 谁爱管谁管 我们不能掺和这事 |
[20:10] | Not! | 不行 |
[20:12] | Do I make myself understood? | 我说得够明白了吧 |
[20:27] | “Have a fabulous time.” | “玩得愉快” |
[20:31] | “Forget about everything.” | “忘掉一切” |
[20:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:39] | Hi, baby! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[20:40] | Just, uh, checking in. You on your way? | 就问问你 在路上了吗 |
[20:42] | To the promised land. | 去往希望之乡 |
[20:44] | I hear it’s paradise! | 据说那里是天堂 |
[20:47] | Call me when you get there. | 到了给我打电话 |
[20:48] | Will do. | 好的 |
[20:56] | “Paradise”. | “天堂” |
[21:01] | “You’ve received this cuz | “您收到此邮件是因为 |
[21:02] | “you’re one of Pittsburgh’s hottest sex-pigs.” | 您是匹兹堡的性感尤物之一” |
[21:05] | One of Pittsburgh’s hottest sex-pigs. | 匹兹堡的性感尤物之一 |
[21:26] | There’s a new restaurant I’d like to try. | 有家新餐馆 我想去尝尝 |
[21:29] | Food got one star, | 一星级的食物 |
[21:31] | waiters got four. | 四星级的侍者 |
[21:33] | You want to check it out? | 想不想去看看 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[21:36] | not tonight though. | 不过今晚不行 |
[21:38] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[21:40] | Another “Project”? | 又一个”项目”吗 |
[21:42] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[21:48] | Thanks, Cynthia. | 谢谢 辛西娅 |
[21:52] | Let’s go to my office. | 到我办公室去吧 |
[21:54] | Have you seen the editorial page? | 看过社论版了吗 |
[21:58] | They’re calling me a Nazi. | 他们说我是纳粹 |
[22:00] | A Nazi! | 纳粹 |
[22:02] | And it’s because of those god-damned posters! | 都是因为那些该死的海报 |
[22:08] | Um, why don’t you finish that later? | 你晚点再来弄吧 |
[22:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:17] | They’re a prank. | 不过是胡闹而已 |
[22:19] | It’s a joke. | 只是个玩笑 |
[22:22] | It’s not a joke! | 这不是玩笑 |
[22:23] | They’re everywhere you look. | 到处都是那张海报 |
[22:24] | Driving over here, | 我开车过来时 |
[22:25] | I saw them practically on every street corner. | 几乎每个街角都能看到 |
[22:29] | There’s even one in front of police headquarters! | 连警察总局前面都贴了一张 |
[22:31] | Well, then have it removed. You’re the chief. | 那就找人撕了 你是局长啊 |
[22:33] | I need you to come up with some kind of a spot. | 我要你再策划一个宣传广告 |
[22:35] | What for? | 针对什么 |
[22:36] | To refute this. People are laughing. | 消除这件事的影响 人们都在嘲笑我 |
[22:38] | That’s because it’s funny. | 那是因为海报很搞笑 |
[22:44] | If you take those posters seriously, | 如果你把那些海报太当回事 |
[22:47] | they will roast you alive. | 就会被他们活活嘲讽死 |
[22:49] | The best way to deal with it | 最好的处理方法 |
[22:50] | is to laugh at yourself, harder than anyone. | 就是比他们笑得更厉害 |
[22:56] | When’s your next public appearance? | 你下一次公开露面是什么时候 |
[22:58] | Lunch with the businessmen’s association in an hour. | 一小时后和企业家协会的人共进午餐 |
[23:02] | Then “Good Afternoon Pittsburgh”. | 然后录制《下午好 匹兹堡》节目 |
[23:04] | It’s perfect. | 很好 |
[23:06] | Get in front of the cameras and joke about it. | 那就在摄像机面前自嘲一下 |
[23:08] | In fact, you bring it up. | 而且 要由你提起此事 |
[23:10] | “Have you seen these posters of me? Ha ha.” | “看到我的那些海报了吗 哈哈” |
[23:13] | Let the voters know that you welcome dissension, | 让选民们知道你欢迎不同意见 |
[23:15] | and that unlike Nazi Germany, | 跟纳粹德国不同 |
[23:16] | we’re blessed to live in a free society | 我们有幸生活在一个自由的社会 |
[23:19] | where all voices are heard, | 可以发出不同的声音 |
[23:21] | and that as mayor, you intend to keep it that way. | 作为一个市长 你会维护这种自由 |
[23:28] | Now let me see you smile. | 让我看看你的微笑 |
[23:32] | Keep practicing. | 继续练习吧 |
[24:34] | $1.25 for a fucking can of soda. | 一罐破汽水要1.25美元 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I know. It’s ridiculous. | 是啊 贵得离谱 |
[24:40] | 75. Shit. | 75分 靠 |
[24:43] | Don’t exactly have any pockets. | 零钱不够了 |
[24:46] | Oh, here, let me. | 我有 给 |
[24:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | So, uh… | 那 |
[24:55] | What would you like? Orange? Root beer? | 想要点什么 橙汁 还是根汁汽水 |
[24:58] | I’d love some coke. | 我想喝点可乐[可卡因] |
[24:59] | Got any? | 有吗 |
[25:00] | Ah, not that kind. | 没有那种 |
[25:03] | Too bad there’s not a machine for that. | 真郁闷 没有直接卖可卡因的机器 |
[25:08] | What about favours? | 想不想爽一下 |
[25:11] | Uh, not really. | 不太想 |
[25:13] | Got some in my room if you’d like. | 愿意的话到我房间来 |
[25:16] | No. Thanks. It’s not really my thing. | 不了 谢谢 我不好那口 |
[25:19] | I’m Mark. | 我叫马克 |
[25:20] | Ted. | 我叫泰德 |
[25:22] | It’s really clean. I wouldn’t do it, otherwise. See, uh… | 很纯的 不然我也不会吸的 |
[25:25] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[25:26] | Ear, nose and throat. Got to be careful. | 耳鼻喉科的 一定要小心 |
[25:27] | Not to damage the nasal passages. | 不要伤了鼻腔 |
[25:30] | Well, you’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[25:33] | Well, why don’t you stop by? | 不如过来玩玩吧 |
[25:35] | I’m in 37. | 我在37号房 |
[25:35] | We got a bit of a party going. | 我们那边有个小派对 |
[25:37] | Nice bunch of guys. | 一帮不错的家伙 |
[25:38] | Cute too. | 都很帅 |
[25:41] | Uh, thanks, uh… | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | But I-I’m just on my way up north. | 但我正要到北边去 |
[25:47] | Well, if you decide to go South… | 好吧 如果你决定到”男边”来 |
[25:50] | come join us. | 过来找我们 |
[25:52] | Yes, thanks for the soda. | 好了 谢谢你的汽水 |
[25:57] | Happy now? | 满意了吗 |
[25:58] | – Almost. – Almost. | -差不多了 -差不多了 |
[26:01] | The other part you’re not going to even be happy that you raised. | 另外还有一件事 你们甚至会后悔提起了这个 |
[26:06] | Where do they get these judges? | 从哪找来的法官呀 |
[26:08] | Are they really judges? | 他们是不是法官啊 |
[26:10] | And those losers suing each other. | 让那些窝囊废来相互起诉 |
[26:13] | How come they’re all fat? | 他们怎么都这么肥 |
[26:15] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[26:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | This little hospital stay of yours | 你在医院就待了这么几天 |
[26:25] | is costing me a couple thousand dollars. | 花了我几千美元 |
[26:28] | Huh. No shit. | 操 不会吧 |
[26:29] | And for what? So you can go back to living on the street? | 我为了什么 就为了让你重回大街上拉客吗 |
[26:31] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[26:32] | You call practically freezing to death, | 你睡在走廊里 |
[26:34] | sleeping in doorways, “All right”? | 冻得快要死掉 那还叫没事吗 |
[26:36] | I didn’t ask for a fucking lecture. | 我不需要别人来教训我 |
[26:38] | Well, you’re going to get one anyway. | 反正你今天是逃不过了 |
[26:40] | Instead of peddling your ass, | 你不该再出卖肉体了 |
[26:42] | maybe you should be thinking of this as a wake-up call, | 也许你该把这件事当做一记警钟 |
[26:44] | as an opportunity to turn your life around. | 一个改变人生的机会 |
[26:48] | You know something? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I should go on one of those lunatic religious shows | 没错 我应该上那种疯狂的宗教节目 |
[26:54] | and praise the lord for giving me this second chance. | 赞美上帝给了我重生的机会 |
[26:57] | “I’m saved! I’m saved.” | “我被拯救了 我被拯救了” |
[27:02] | And I might as well save myself some cash. | 我还是为自己省点钱吧 |
[27:04] | I’m going to go tell that social worker the truth. | 我现在就去找社工说明真相 |
[27:06] | Straighten this mess out, once and for all. | 彻底解决这摊麻烦 |
[27:08] | You have yourself a good life, | 你就好自为之吧 |
[27:09] | and the next time you’re looking for a sucker, | 下次你再想找个冤大头 |
[27:11] | you call somebody else. | 请找别人 |
[27:16] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[27:17] | I’d, uh, like to speak to a social worker please, | 我想找一下社工 |
[27:19] | about the patient in 216. | 谈谈关于216号病人的事 |
[27:22] | Are you Hunter’s guardian? | 你是亨特的监护人吗 |
[27:23] | – Actually, I’m… – Excuse me, doctor. | -其实 我… -打扰下 医生 |
[27:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:28] | We’re releasing him tomorrow. | 明天他就能出院了 |
[27:30] | But before we do, | 但在这之前 |
[27:31] | I think there’s something you should know. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[27:36] | I know it’s late, but I’m leaving right now. | 我知道现在很晚了 我这就下班 |
[27:38] | Uh, I’ll be home in a few. | 过会就到家 |
[27:40] | Oh shit! | 见鬼 |
[27:51] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:52] | Uh, Michael. | 迈克 |
[27:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:57] | No, you’re not. | 不 你明明有事 |
[27:58] | It’s just a little indigestion. | 只是有点消化不良 |
[28:01] | I thought we’d agreed you’d stop stalking me. | 不是说好不再跟踪我了吗 |
[28:04] | I lied. It’s a good thing that I did. | 我撒谎了 幸好我跟踪了你 |
[28:06] | I already told you what it is. | 我都已经对你解释过了啊 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:09] | Indigestion. | 消化不良 |
[28:12] | You know, despite what you’ve heard, | 不管别人是怎么对你说的 |
[28:14] | do not eat sour pickles when you’re pregnant. | 记好了 怀孕时千万别吃酸黄瓜 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I’ll try and remember that. | 好吧 我尽量记着 |
[28:21] | Mel, are you okay? | 茉儿 你还好吗 |
[28:39] | Taylor, what are you still doing here? | 泰勒 你怎么还在这里 |
[28:44] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[28:46] | The mad avenger was too cheap to do his copying at Kinko’s, | 那个疯狂的复仇者付不起复印费 |
[28:49] | so you offered to do it for him? | 所以你主动帮他印吗 |
[28:51] | I told you, it’s just an art project for school. | 我说过 这只是学校的作业 |
[28:56] | Well, I’m sure you’ll get an A-plus | 那你一定能拿个A+ |
[28:58] | even if it is a bit crude and heavy-handed. | 尽管笔法有点粗糙笨拙 |
[29:01] | Look, I didn’t think anyone would be here this late. | 我以为这么晚不会有人了 |
[29:04] | So… | 所以… |
[29:06] | You found out my secret identity. | 你发现了我的秘密身份 |
[29:07] | Oh, well, fun’s over, Super-boy. | 好了 游戏结束 超级男孩 |
[29:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:12] | You made your statement once. That’s enough. | 你已经表明你的立场了 就此为止吧 |
[29:13] | Now it’s time to cut it out. | 该停手了 |
[29:15] | I’m not going to cut it out. | 我才不会停手呢 |
[29:18] | I’m doing what I believe in. | 我有自己的信仰 |
[29:19] | Fuck what you believe in! | 去他妈的信仰 |
[29:20] | I’m telling you to stop. | 我叫你就此打住 |
[29:22] | You also once told me you wanted me | 你曾经还想让我 |
[29:24] | to be the best homosexual I could possibly be, | 努力成为最了不起的同性恋呢 |
[29:26] | which includes not giving a shit what anyone tells me, | 还让我别在意他人的鬼话 |
[29:29] | to think for myself. | 有点主见 |
[29:30] | Stockwell is a homophobe, he’s a fascist, | 斯托克威尔不仅恐同 还是个法西斯 |
[29:33] | and he’s a threat to everything and everyone we know. | 他对我们大家和我们所熟知的生活是个威胁 |
[29:36] | Just because you don’t think so doesn’t mean that I… | 你不这么想 不代表我也… |
[29:37] | You don’t know what I think! | 你不知道我是怎么想的 |
[29:41] | I don’t give a shit about Stockwell. | 我他妈才不在乎斯托克威尔 |
[29:44] | But you’re not just fucking with him, | 但你现在不仅仅是在给他添乱 |
[29:46] | you’re fucking with me. It’s my business. | 也是在给我添乱 那是我的工作 |
[29:48] | Now get the hell out of here. | 你可以滚出去了 |
[30:03] | Teddy, it’s me. Are you there? | 泰迪 是我 你到了吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我到了 |
[30:06] | So how is it? | 怎么样啊 |
[30:09] | Very quaint. | 古色古香 |
[30:11] | Hmm, how’s the room? Nice view? | 房间呢 视野如何 |
[30:14] | Yeah, you wouldn’t believe the sights. | 是啊 简直美得令人窒息 |
[30:17] | Uh, look, I got to run. | 我得挂了 |
[30:18] | Uh, they’re… serving wine and cheese in the Victorian sitting room. | 他们在维多利亚风格的客厅里准备了红酒和奶酪 |
[30:23] | You enjoy every yummy mouthful. | 那你好好享受美食吧 |
[30:50] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[30:56] | Great shit. | 好东西哦 |
[30:58] | Like I said, nothing but the best. | 就像我说的 全都是上等好”货” |
[31:09] | You want a snort? | 你要来点吗 |
[31:11] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[31:12] | You sure? | 真的不要吗 |
[31:21] | They’re hot, aren’t they? | 他们很性感吧 |
[31:23] | So beautiful. | 美翻了 |
[31:27] | I’m beautiful. Everything’s… fucking beautiful. | 我也很美 一切都他妈的美翻了 |
[31:34] | You want to be beautiful? | 你想享受美吗 |
[32:05] | That’s right, baby. | 宝贝 这才对 |
[32:08] | You’re going to have a good time. | 你一定会爽翻天的 |
[32:58] | There was just a bit of spotting, along with the cramps. | 除了腹部绞痛 只是有点轻微出血 |
[33:01] | You call those cramps? | 这是腹部绞痛吗 |
[33:02] | I’ve had cramps, but never like that. | 我经历过绞痛 可不是这样的 |
[33:04] | Is she going to be all right? | 她会没事的吧 |
[33:05] | – And the baby? – Oh, everything’s fine. | -孩子呢 -放心 一切安好 |
[33:08] | But it’s a good thing you got here as quickly as you did. | 不过幸好你们来得及时 |
[33:11] | Thanks to my stalker. | 多亏了这位跟踪狂 |
[33:12] | Are you the father? | 你是孩子父亲吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah. Well, that is, um, | 是啊 差不多 |
[33:16] | – What I mean is, uh… – What he means is… | -我是说… -他是说… |
[33:17] | What they mean is, we’re all the parents. | 他们的意思是 我们都是父母 |
[33:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:37] | Ben? | 本 |
[33:39] | Michael, what are you doing here? | 迈克 你怎么在这 |
[33:41] | Melanie had a little emergency. | 茉蕾妮出了点紧急状况 |
[33:43] | Luckily, I was in the neighbourhood. | 幸好 我当时就在旁边 |
[33:45] | – So I… I drove her over. – She okay? | -所以就载她过来了 -她还好吗 |
[33:48] | Provided she lays off the kosher dills. | 只要不再吃酸黄瓜就没问题 |
[33:52] | Did you straighten everything out? | 你把事情都说清楚了吗 |
[33:54] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[33:56] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[33:58] | I thought you were going to come clean, get your money back. | 我以为你会坦白实情 把钱拿回来 |
[34:02] | For Christ’s sake, Ben! | 老天啊 本 |
[34:03] | You’re not really going to let this kid hustle you out of $2,000. | 你不会真打算让那孩子敲诈你两千块吧 |
[34:07] | – You don’t understand. – Understand what? | -你不明白 -明白什么 |
[34:08] | What don’t I get this time? | 我又怎么不明白了 |
[34:10] | That you feel guilty? | 是你有罪恶感吗 |
[34:12] | That you feel sorry for him and he knows it, | 而他知道你同情他 |
[34:14] | that he’s going to play you for everything he can? | 所以就能随便利用你吗 |
[34:17] | He’s positive! | 他被查出是阳性 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:26] | – That’s why I couldn’t just… – I understand. | -所以我无法… -我理解 |
[34:30] | Does he know? | 他自己知道了吗 |
[34:32] | No, not yet. | 不 还不知道 |
[34:33] | Uh, the doctor was going to tell him, | 医生本来打算告诉他 |
[34:36] | but I said that it would be… | 不过我认为 |
[34:40] | better if he heard it from me… | 还是由我来告诉他比较好 |
[34:43] | Considering I’m the next of kin. | 毕竟我是他的”亲属” |
[35:40] | Oh my god, Teddy, you scared me! | 天呐 泰迪 你吓到我了 |
[35:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:44] | I wasn’t expecting you back so soon. | 我没想到你这么早就回来了 |
[35:47] | I thought you were going to… call me. | 我还以为你会先打个电话给我 |
[35:49] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[35:51] | Didn’t you eat before you left? | 你回来前没吃东西吗 |
[35:55] | I wanted to get an early start. | 我想早点动身回家 |
[35:56] | Did you have a fabulous time? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[35:58] | – It was fabulous. – Yeah? You feel more relaxed? | -好极了 -真的吗 有没有放松点啊 |
[36:01] | Mm. Lots. | 放松多了 |
[36:02] | Oh, I’m so happy, baby. | 太好了 宝贝 |
[36:04] | Let’s see, give me a kiss! | 来 亲亲 |
[36:08] | What’s with the glasses? | 为什么要戴着墨镜 |
[36:09] | Oh, the sun was in my eyes, it was a tough drive down so… | 一路开车回来 阳光太刺眼了 |
[36:14] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[36:16] | Didn’t you get any sleep? | 睡眠不足吗 |
[36:20] | It was too quiet. | 太安静了 不习惯 |
[36:26] | Well, next time… | 那下一次 |
[36:28] | we’ll go together. | 我们一起去 |
[36:30] | And we’ll make lots of noise. | 我们会制造很多”噪音” |
[36:33] | Okay, I’ll, uh, I’ll get dressed, | 好了 我去换衣服 |
[36:36] | you’ll tell me all about it. | 回头你再跟我细讲 |
[36:48] | So what are you going to say? | 你打算怎么跟他说 |
[36:50] | Damned if I know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:52] | I have never had to tell anyone before | 我还从没告诉过任何人 |
[36:54] | that they were positive… | 检测结果是阳性 |
[36:56] | Especially a kid. | 何况他还是个孩子 |
[36:59] | It’s not the end of the world. | 那又不是世界末日 |
[37:00] | It’s not a death sentence. | 也不是死亡宣判 |
[37:02] | If anybody knows that, it’s you. | 你在这事上是最清楚不过的 |
[37:06] | And I also know how I’ve struggled with it, | 所以我知道与这病斗争的痛苦 |
[37:09] | how terrifying it can be. | 有多可怕 |
[37:11] | And I’m twice his age. | 我的年纪还比他大那么多 |
[37:13] | I mean how is he going to survive on… nothing? | 他什么都没有 要怎么活下去 |
[37:17] | Not even a-a… a roof over his head, | 他没有容身之处 |
[37:20] | or knowing where his next meal is coming from? | 吃了上顿没下顿 |
[37:23] | Not to mention medical attention. | 更别提医药费用了 |
[37:25] | All the more reason why he needs to be in a foster home. | 正因此 他才需要一个家庭收养他 |
[37:28] | Yeah, but no one would take him before, | 是啊 可之前就没人肯收养他 |
[37:30] | who’s going to take him now? | 现在就更没人愿意了吧 |
[37:35] | And it still doesn’t answer the question, “How do I tell him?” | 当前最大的问题依然是 我该怎么告诉他 |
[37:40] | You’ll find the right words. | 你会想到合适的说辞的 |
[37:42] | It’s your gift. | 这是你的长项 |
[37:45] | There are no right words to take away the one illusion… | 要夺走一个孩子的梦想 |
[37:50] | every kid is entitled to. | 根本没有合适的说辞 |
[37:54] | His invincibility. | 夺走他的骄傲倔强 |
[37:58] | His immortality. | 夺走他的顽强坚毅 |
[38:05] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[38:07] | You just figured that out? | 你才发现吗 |
[38:08] | I spoke at the Pittsburgh Press Association last night, | 昨晚我在匹兹堡新闻社 |
[38:12] | played it exactly like you said, | 照你说的做了 |
[38:13] | laughed it off. | 一笑置之 |
[38:15] | They ate it up. | 他们果然吃这套 |
[38:17] | I bet after that rubber chicken, they did. | 我敢说在无聊的长篇大论后 他们肯定吃这套 |
[38:19] | And guess who I heard from when I got back to the office? | 猜猜看我回办公室后收到了谁的来信 |
[38:22] | The NRA? | 全国步枪协会吗 |
[38:23] | The Gay and Lesbian Center. | 同性恋中心 |
[38:26] | A woman… | 是一个 |
[38:27] | named… | 名叫 |
[38:29] | Tannis. | 坦妮丝的女人写的 |
[38:32] | They’re endorsing me. | 他们为我背书 |
[38:33] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[38:34] | “The Gay and Lesbian Center | “同性恋中心 |
[38:36] | officially supports Chief James Stockwell | 正式声明支持局长詹姆斯·斯托克威尔 |
[38:39] | in his mayoral campaign, | 参加市长竞选 |
[38:40] | and praises his efforts to close down sexual establishments | 并对他为清除有碍市容的色情场所 |
[38:44] | that have been a blight on the image of our community.” | 所做出的努力表示赞扬” |
[38:49] | Guess they can’t call me a homophobe now, can they? | 现在他们不能叫我恐同分子了吧 |
[38:52] | I guess not. | 应该是不能了 |
[38:53] | Three other gay organizations have come out for me as well, | 还有另外三家同性恋组织表示支持我 |
[38:56] | all pretty much saying the same thing: | 说的都是同样的意思 |
[38:59] | “It’s about time somebody cleaned up Liberty Avenue.” | “是时候有人来清理自由大道了” |
[39:02] | And I have you to thank. | 这都多亏了你 |
[39:04] | You helped me get that message out there… | 是你帮我把这个信息传达给他们 |
[39:07] | That I want a safe, clean, | “我要为我的市民营造一个 |
[39:09] | morally-upstanding city for all of our citizens. | 安全 整洁 道德端正的环境” |
[39:13] | You and the fine folks at the gay and lesbian center… | 你和那些同性恋中心的好公民 |
[39:17] | understand that. | 都深刻地理解这点 |
[39:29] | Pretty baby. | 小乖乖 |
[39:31] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[39:34] | Ah, who’s here? | 看谁回来了 |
[39:35] | How was he? | 他听话吗 |
[39:36] | He’s a little lamb, is what he is. | 他乖得像只小羊羔 |
[39:39] | My grandson or granddaughter better be as good as this one. | 我的孙子或孙女也要像他一样乖 |
[39:44] | How is my… grandson or granddaughter? | 我的孙子或孙女 还好吗 |
[39:47] | He or she is just fine. | 他或她很好 |
[39:50] | And so’s the mother. | 妈妈也很好 |
[39:51] | Thank you, Jesus. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:54] | He had nothing to do with it. Thank Michael. | 跟老天没关系 谢谢迈克才是 |
[39:56] | For what? | 谢他什么 |
[39:57] | For being a nagging, intrusive, | 谢谢他的唠叨 多事 |
[39:58] | overprotective pest. | 和过度保护 |
[40:00] | Well, how in hell did he ever get like that? | 他怎么会变成这样呢 |
[40:02] | Damned if I know. | 我要知道就好了 |
[40:04] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[40:05] | Next time you better care of yourself, young lady, | 你得照顾好自己啊 姑娘 |
[40:08] | or I’m the one who’s going to be on your fu… | 要不然就由我来当 |
[40:11] | fucking tail. | 讨人厌的跟踪狂 |
[40:18] | I should go upstairs. | 我该上楼去了 |
[40:21] | To work? | 去工作吗 |
[40:22] | To rest. | 去休息 |
[40:23] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[40:26] | A couple of hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[40:27] | I mean, until you drive yourself to exhaustion, | 然后你又要拼命工作 重蹈覆辙 |
[40:29] | or until something like this happens again? | 再次累倒 像这次这样才肯罢休吗 |
[40:38] | And maybe next time we might not be so lucky. | 下回我们可能就没这么幸运了 |
[40:42] | I’m sorry I put you through this. | 抱歉让你这么担心 |
[40:45] | I promise it won’t happen again. | 我保证下不为例 |
[40:48] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 别保证你做不到的事 |
[40:50] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[40:52] | And the case? | 那么案子呢 |
[40:55] | Looking after the world, | 守护这个世界 |
[40:57] | fighting for what’s right, | 为正义斗争 |
[40:59] | it’s important, | 这很重要 |
[41:01] | but not at the expense of you… | 但是代价不能是你 |
[41:04] | and Gus… | 和盖斯 |
[41:06] | and this baby. | 还有这个孩子 |
[41:32] | He’s not there. | 他不在 |
[41:34] | Well, maybe he’s in the lounge or… | 他可能去休息室了 |
[41:35] | or walking around. | 或者散步去了 |
[41:40] | Hi, nurse? | 你好 护士 |
[41:42] | Uh, where’s, uh, Hunter? | 亨特去哪了 |
[41:44] | The night nurse saw him leave his room about 4 in the morning. | 值夜班的护士看到他凌晨4点走了 |
[41:48] | It seems he never came back. | 然后就没再回来 |