时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | They fucking closed it again! | 他们又把暗室关了 |
[02:13] | We’re just going to have to reopen it again, right? | 不过我们还会让它重新开起来 对吗 |
[02:15] | Wrong, blond boy. | 错 金发小子 |
[02:16] | I’ve done enough for the fags of this burg. | 我为这城里的基佬们做得够多了 |
[02:18] | Let someone else lead the charge. | 这回让别人来当「同志领头人」吧 |
[02:20] | So you’re just going to take it lying down? | 所以你就接受现实 躺平任操吗 |
[02:23] | That’s generally how it’s done. | 本来就是躺着任操啊 |
[02:25] | I thought you wanted to get even. | 我还以为你想报复回去呢 |
[02:28] | I’d rather get laid. | 我更愿意爆菊 |
[02:31] | It’s bad enough he’s holed up in the spare room, | 他把客房弄得一团乱已经够糟糕了 |
[02:33] | does he have to turn our home into a pigsty? | 非得把整个家都糟蹋成猪窝吗 |
[02:35] | How tidy were you when you were his age? | 你像他这么大时有多干净整洁 |
[02:37] | At least I didn’t leave my smelly socks on the dining room table. | 至少我不会把臭袜子扔在餐桌上 |
[02:41] | Christ, he even found my secret stash of Mrs. Chips. | 老天 他把我私藏的饼干也翻出来了 |
[02:44] | Give the kid a break, Michael. | 饶了那孩子吧 迈克 |
[02:46] | For him, a bag of cookies and a warm bed are a luxury. | 对他来说 一包饼干和一张温暖的床就是奢侈了 |
[02:48] | You know what would be a luxury to me? | 那你知道对我而言什么叫奢侈吗 |
[02:51] | – Live-in maid? – Loud, uninhibited, | -赐你一个家仆吗 -不 是痛快自由 |
[02:53] | screaming, raunchy sex. | 放声叫床 酣畅淋漓的性爱 |
[02:56] | You know, I did notice you were holding your breath last night. | 我确实注意到你昨晚拼命忍着不出声 |
[02:58] | Now, that’s not healthy. | 那样可不健康 |
[02:59] | It’s like keeping in a sneeze. | 就像憋着喷嚏不打一样 |
[03:01] | Yeah, well, I was afraid he’d hear us | 得了 我是怕他听见 |
[03:02] | and yell, “God bless you”. | 然后大叫 “上帝保佑你们” |
[03:03] | Well, I’m sure he’s heard worse. | 他肯定听过更不堪入耳的 |
[03:05] | I’m sure he’s done worse. | 我看他是做过更不堪入目的 |
[03:11] | Time to get… | 到点了 该… |
[03:14] | up. | 起了 |
[03:27] | We’re leaving and so are you. | 我们要出门了 你也该走了 |
[03:29] | Can’t I just sleep? I was up half the night. | 我留下睡觉行吗 我半宿都没睡 |
[03:32] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[03:33] | Listening to you guys trying to keep it down. | 听你们一边做 一边拼命压低声音 |
[03:35] | “Shhh! He’ll hear us.” | “嘘 他会听见的” |
[03:37] | Next time just fuck your brains out. Get it over with. | 下次尽情地操吧 赶紧操完了事 |
[03:41] | Thanks for the sex tips. | 多谢你的性爱宝典 |
[03:42] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[03:45] | Maybe we should just give him a key. | 或许我们该给他把钥匙 |
[03:46] | We are not giving him a key! | 绝不能给他钥匙 |
[03:48] | – Well, now that he’s living here… – He’s not living here. | -既然他都住这里了 -他才不是住在这里 |
[03:50] | He’s staying here temporarily. | 他只是暂时寄居在这儿 |
[03:53] | He still needs to get in. | 那他也得进门啊 |
[03:55] | He gets in when we let him in. | 我们回来再放他进来好了 |
[03:58] | But where is he going to go all day? | 可他这一整天能去哪儿 |
[04:00] | School, perhaps? | 学校吗 |
[04:03] | Maybe you could take him to the store with you. | 或许你可以带他一起去店里 |
[04:05] | Why not take him to class with you? | 那你怎么不带他一起去上课 |
[04:07] | Michael, my lecture today | 迈克 我今天的讲座 |
[04:08] | is on latent homosexuality in the works of Thomas Mann. | 是关于托马斯·曼恩的著作里潜在的同性恋思想 |
[04:11] | Somehow, I thought maybe he would appreciate | 不知怎么 我觉得他会对 |
[04:13] | the second issue of “Rage” more. | 《狂怒》第二期更感兴趣 |
[04:16] | Not that it’s not a post-modern masterpiece. | 我不是在否认它是后现代主义的杰作 |
[04:19] | All right, all right, I’m up. | 好了 我起来了 |
[04:22] | What the fuck’s the rush? | 这么着急做什么 |
[04:37] | Oh, please, god. Teddy, let it be you. | 天呐 泰迪 一定要是你 |
[04:42] | Oh, of course it isn’t. You have a key. | 当然不会是你 你有钥匙 |
[04:44] | Oh, but maybe he lost it! | 但可能他把钥匙弄丢了 |
[04:51] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[04:52] | Cleaning everything from top to bottom. | 上上下下地收拾 干得热火朝天 |
[04:55] | At the moment, there’s, uh… Just a bottom. | 可惜现在… 只有下[受] 没有上[攻] |
[04:59] | You certainly are a busy beaver. | 你真是个勤快的家伙 |
[05:00] | Oh, that’s a true compliment, Melanie, coming from you. | 难得你这么真心地赞美我 茉蕾妮 |
[05:05] | So, um, w-what’re you girls up to? | 你们两个在忙什么 |
[05:07] | Well, we had a little outing this morning. | 今天早上我们外出了一会儿 |
[05:08] | First we went to the farmer’s market, | 先是去了农贸市场 |
[05:10] | then we took Gus to buy new shoes. | 然后带盖斯去买鞋 |
[05:13] | Then we went to the bank. | 然后去了银行 |
[05:14] | Not exactly a day in gay paree. | 可不太像是拉拉夫妻欢乐游啊 |
[05:17] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[05:18] | The missing funds from Gus’ account | 盖斯账户里少了的钱 |
[05:20] | have magically reappeared. | 又神奇地回来了 |
[05:22] | Every penny. | 一分不少 |
[05:24] | Well, that is a… nifty trick. | 那还真是 手段高明啊 |
[05:26] | See? I told you not to worry. | 瞧吧 我告诉过你们不用担心的 |
[05:29] | So what’s going on? One minute they’re gone, | 到底怎么回事 前一刻那么多钱不翼而飞 |
[05:31] | – the next minute they’re back. – Well, uh… Beats me, but, uh… | -下一刻却又失而复返了 -这我可答不上来 |
[05:34] | But, hey, I always was a bubble-brain when it comes to math. | 你知道一涉及数学问题 我就变成草包脑瓜了 |
[05:37] | I mean, if Carlene Dawes hadn’t given me the answers | 要不是卡琳·道斯在五年级那场测试中 |
[05:39] | to that quiz in fifth grade, | 传答案给我 |
[05:40] | I’d still be sitting there today. | 我恐怕现在还在留级呢 |
[05:42] | And where’s Ted? Why hasn’t he returned our calls? | 泰德在哪儿 他怎么不回我们电话 |
[05:46] | He’s… um… | 他… |
[05:48] | He’s out having his, uh… | 他出去… |
[05:50] | – tires rotated. – Come on, Em. | -换轮胎了 -得了 小艾 |
[05:53] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[05:58] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[06:01] | Oh, hi, Vic. | 噢 你好 维克 |
[06:03] | No, no, no, I-I thought it might be Ted. | 不不不 我刚以为是泰德 |
[06:07] | Yeah, he’s out at the grocery | 没错 他去杂货铺了 |
[06:08] | and he’s always forgetting something, so… | 他总是丢三落四的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I-I better, uh, keep the line clear. | 好的 我尽量保持电话畅通 |
[06:17] | You said he was having his tires rotated. | 你刚对我们说 他出去换轮胎了 |
[06:22] | Oh, that was, um… that was… that was before the grocery. | 那个…那是在去杂货铺之前 |
[06:27] | After he, uh… | 之后他又… |
[06:31] | He, uh… | 他… |
[06:37] | He disappeared. | 他消失了 |
[06:39] | Vanished. | 人间蒸发了 |
[06:44] | I haven’t heard from him for days. | 我已经好几天没他的消息了 |
[06:52] | As long as you’re here, it wouldn’t kill you to help out. | 既然来了 帮忙做点事又不会死 |
[06:54] | You know, straighten the racks, dust. | 比如把书架摆齐 擦擦灰尘 |
[06:57] | Is that why you took me in? | 这就是你收留我的目的吗 |
[06:58] | Slave labour? | 当奴隶劳工吗 |
[07:01] | I’m allergic to feathers! | 我对羽毛过敏 |
[07:02] | Yeah. More like allergic to work. | 得了吧 你恐怕是对干活过敏 |
[07:04] | Can’t you see I’m reading? | 你看不到我在读书吗 |
[07:06] | What? X-men? Spider-man? | 什么书 《X战警》 还是《蜘蛛侠》 |
[07:10] | So, um, how do you like it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:12] | It eats shit. | 狗屁不通 |
[07:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:15] | Whoever heard of gay crusaders? | 谁听过什么同志圣战者啊 |
[07:17] | All fags care about is getting their dicks sucked. | 基佬们只关心有没有人给他们舔鸡巴 |
[07:20] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Well, for your information, I wrote that. | 不妨告诉你 那个情节是我编写的 |
[07:23] | Then you ought to know. | 那你应该听听读者反馈 |
[07:25] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[07:27] | a hot, hunky superhero like Rage would never exist. | 像狂怒这样的超级帅英雄是根本不可能存在的 |
[07:30] | Not in a million years. | 再过一百万年也不会有 |
[07:33] | Yo, shop keep. | 你好啊 店老板 |
[07:35] | Well, what’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:36] | I thought you’d be out looking for a job. | 你不是应该在四处找活儿干吗 |
[07:38] | I am. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Blow jobs. | “口活儿” |
[07:42] | What’s the matter? Justin having dental work? | 怎么了 贾斯汀做了牙科手术不方便吗 |
[07:44] | And since there’s no place in town left to party, | 既然城里狂欢的地方都被关停了 |
[07:47] | I decided to throw one of my own. | 我打算自己办个狂欢派对 |
[07:48] | And I thought that you might like to look over the guest list, | 我觉得你可能会想看下嘉宾名单 |
[07:51] | just in case you and the professor decide to stop by. | 说不定你和教授也会想参加 |
[07:54] | They go to bed at 9:00… | 他们晚上9点就上床了 |
[07:56] | But I stay up late. | 不过我倒是很晚才睡 |
[08:02] | This the kid? | 这就是那孩子 |
[08:04] | Hunter, this is Brian. | 亨特 这位是布莱恩 |
[08:06] | Wanna fuck? | 想操吗 |
[08:09] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[08:10] | Now go do something useful. | 去做点有用的事 |
[08:12] | I was trying to. | 我不正在尝试嘛 |
[08:20] | Precocious tyke. | 早熟的小子 |
[08:22] | Yeah, as if I didn’t already have enough in my life. | 是啊 好像我生活中的麻烦事还不够多似的 |
[08:24] | Now, now, I think what you and Ben are doing | 别这么说 你和本的所作所为 |
[08:26] | is incredibly generous. | 是普渡苍生的善举 |
[08:28] | Altruistic. | 无私 |
[08:29] | – Huh. Noble. – Yeah, in other words, | -高尚 -没错 换句话说 |
[08:32] | I should have my head examined. | 我恐怕是脑子坏了 |
[08:36] | The arctic-like cold front from the north | 自北而来的冷锋锋面 |
[08:38] | seems to be moving east, | 似乎逐渐向东转移 |
[08:39] | bringing with it warmer seasonal temperatures. | 随之带来季节性升温 |
[08:42] | Expect showers throughout the central states, | 未来中部各州将可能迎来阵雨 |
[08:45] | with precipitation tapering off in the southern region. | 同时南部地区降雨将逐渐减少 |
[08:48] | There’s still a thunderstorm alert in the mountains, | 山区仍有可能发生雷暴天气 |
[08:50] | and flood warnings remain for the lower valleys. | 地势低位区仍有可能面对洪水威胁 |
[08:54] | International forecasts are next. | 接下来是全球天气预报 |
[08:56] | Followed by the national outlook. | 随后还将为您带来国内新闻视点 |
[08:59] | Then will you need an umbrella or a sun hat? | 您出门应该带上雨伞还是遮阳帽呢 |
[09:02] | What you can expect in your neighbourhood? | 又有哪些日常新闻值得您关注呢 |
[09:04] | All coming up when we return. | 广告之后 为您精彩呈现 |
[09:10] | Aren’t you going to say hello? | 不打个招呼吗 |
[09:15] | I thought you were sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb you. | 我以为你睡着了 不想吵醒你 |
[09:17] | “Disturb me”? | 吵醒我 |
[09:18] | I’ve only been up for the past three nights. | 我整整三天没合眼了 |
[09:23] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[09:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[09:36] | Just… I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[09:40] | I needed to get away. | 我需要逃避一段时日 |
[09:43] | Well, you could’ve at least told me you were going. | 那你至少可以告诉我 你要离开 |
[09:47] | Why didn’t you… you call, or… | 为什么不给个电话 或者 |
[09:48] | or leave a message? | 留个信息 |
[09:50] | You know, did it occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[09:51] | that I might be scared out of my mind? | 我会为你担惊受怕 |
[09:53] | Of course, it did. | 我当然想过 |
[09:54] | I just… I-I meant… I meant to call. | 只是 我本打算给你电话 |
[09:57] | I… I just… I… | 只是 我 |
[10:01] | I wasn’t in a very good place. | 我状态不好[去的不是好地方] |
[10:02] | Funny, I’ve always heard Palm Springs was a very good place. | 真好笑 我一直都听说棕榈泉是个好地方呢 |
[10:10] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:11] | It doesn’t matter how I know. | 这不重要 |
[10:19] | Well, I hope you had fun. | 希望你玩得尽兴了 |
[10:26] | If you call a circuit party with 20,000 tweaked-out fags “Fun”. | 除非和两万多嗑药的同志一起狂欢也算尽兴 |
[10:31] | So why did you go? | 那你为什么还去 |
[10:33] | Because I’ve never been before. | 因为我从没去过 |
[10:36] | – Since I had the time… – And the money. | -况且我有时间 -还有钱 |
[10:40] | Must’ve cost a pretty penny, leaving at the last minute. | 临时起意匆忙上路 一定花了不少钱吧 |
[10:44] | Where’d it come from, hmm? | 哪儿来的钱 |
[10:46] | And before you say | 千万别告诉我 |
[10:47] | the cheque your granny gave you for your birthday, | 是你奶奶在你生日时送你的支票 |
[10:51] | how about Gus’ college fund? | 不会是盖斯的大学基金吧 |
[10:54] | The one Mel and Linz entrusted you with? | 就是茉儿和琳赛委托你管理的那笔钱 |
[10:59] | How could you steal money from a baby? | 你怎么能偷一个婴儿的钱 |
[11:02] | It’s not like he’s going to need it for another 15 years. | 反正15年内他都用不到这笔钱 |
[11:07] | Anyway, I-I didn’t steal it, I borrowed it. | 反正我不是偷 只是借用 |
[11:09] | I have every intention of paying them back, with interest. | 我一直都想着要还给她们的 连本带利 |
[11:12] | You don’t have to repay them. | 你不必想着还钱了 |
[11:15] | I already replaced it. | 我已经帮你还了 |
[11:18] | Every cent. | 一分不少 |
[11:20] | With the… | 那笔钱 |
[11:22] | money I was going to use to buy that oven. | 是我本打算买台烤箱的 |
[11:27] | You did that for me? | 你那么做是为了我吗 |
[11:28] | Not just for you. | 不光是为你 |
[11:30] | For them. | 也为了她们 |
[11:33] | So they wouldn’t have to look at someone they love and trust, | 她们一直爱你 信任你 |
[11:36] | and realize he’s become a thief and a liar. | 我不想让她们觉得 你变成了贼和骗子 |
[11:49] | So… you and Brian ever fuck? | 那你和布莱恩操过吗 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | I said, did you and Brian ever fuck? | 我说 你和布莱恩有没有操过 |
[11:55] | No, we never… | 不 我们从没有… |
[11:57] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也没有 |
[11:58] | You’re not his type. | 你不是他喜欢的类型 |
[12:00] | Well, neither are you. | 可惜你也不是 |
[12:02] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[12:03] | Hey, what’s this all about? | 等下 这是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | Someone’s got a schoolboy crush. | 纯情暗恋的种子在某人心中萌芽了 |
[12:06] | – I do not! – Oh, christ, that’s all we need. | -才没有 -老天 我们的麻烦已经够多了 |
[12:10] | Just stay away from him, okay? | 离他远点 好吗 |
[12:11] | He’s a bad influence. | 他只会把人带坏 |
[12:13] | I made you… a triple-scoop pistachio sundae, | 我专门为你做的 三倍加量的开心果圣代 |
[12:17] | extra hot fudge | 加量巧克力酱软糖 |
[12:18] | and sprinkles on top. | 上面还撒了糖粒 |
[12:20] | What the fuck do I look like? A nine-year-old? | 我他妈看着像是9岁小孩吗 |
[12:23] | No, honey, you don’t. | 不 亲爱的 你不是 |
[12:25] | You look like a smartass little twerp | 你看起来像个假聪明的小混蛋 |
[12:27] | who could use some manners. | 需要学着礼貌点 |
[12:31] | Now, how about a nice big thank you? | 大声友好地说句谢谢如何 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[12:39] | Wait a minute, aren’t you going to eat it? | 等等 你不打算吃吗 |
[12:41] | I hate pistachio. | 我讨厌开心果 |
[12:56] | – What’s the matter? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[13:00] | Do you know him? Jason Kemp? | 你认识他吗 杰森·肯普 |
[13:02] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[13:03] | Did he hustle too? | 他生前也当男妓吗 |
[13:05] | He was just starting out. | 他才刚踏入这行 |
[13:07] | He hadn’t learned the ropes, | 他还不懂这行的规矩 |
[13:08] | like who to go with, who not to, | 比如可以跟谁回去上门服务 哪种人不能 |
[13:10] | make sure you collect up front. | 确保事前付款等 |
[13:14] | I’ve gotta get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[13:16] | Hold it! | 等下 |
[13:19] | If you know anything about the night he died… | 如果你知道关于他去世那晚的任何信息 |
[13:22] | who he was with, uh, where he was, | 比如他和谁在一起 在什么地方出现过 |
[13:24] | you owe it to him to say something. | 那你必须说出来 那是你欠他的一个交代 |
[13:26] | He’s dead. I don’t owe him shit. | 他已经死了 我不欠他任何东西 |
[13:29] | Anyway, he owed me 50 bucks. | 真要算账 他还欠我50块呢 |
[13:31] | 50 bucks? | 50块 |
[13:36] | There. | 给你 |
[13:37] | There! | 拿着 |
[13:39] | Now it’s your turn. | 赶快说 |
[13:43] | The night he got killed, we were at a bar. | 他被杀那晚 我们一起在一家酒吧 |
[13:47] | He went off with this trick. | 他跟一个嫖客一起离开了 |
[13:49] | I warned him not to, | 我警告过他别去了 |
[13:51] | but Jason needed the money, | 但杰森需要那笔钱 |
[13:53] | so he went anyway. | 所以他还是去了 |
[13:55] | That’s the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[13:57] | Any idea who this guy was? | 知道那个男人是谁吗 |
[14:02] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你为什么不把这些告诉警察 |
[14:04] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:06] | They’d never arrest him. | 警察根本不会逮捕他 |
[14:08] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[14:10] | You figure it out. | 你们自己想想吧 |
[14:16] | – A cop? – That’s right. | -是个警察吗 -是的 |
[14:17] | You’re saying a cop killed Jason Kemp. | 你是说杀害杰森·肯普的凶手是名警察 |
[14:20] | I’m saying that this kid saw him leave a hustler bar | 我是说有个孩子亲眼见他凌晨2点 |
[14:23] | at 2 o’clock in the morning | 离开了那家色情酒吧 |
[14:24] | with someone that he knew was a cop, | 跟一个警察一起走的 |
[14:27] | and a couple of hours later, | 而几个小时后 |
[14:28] | the boy turns up dead in a dumpster. | 那男孩的尸体就出现在垃圾箱里 |
[14:31] | Why should I take the word of some hustler? | 为什么我要相信一个男妓 |
[14:35] | Why shouldn’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:36] | Any number of reasons. | 理由不胜枚举 |
[14:38] | They’re liars, thieves, | 他们是骗子 小偷 |
[14:41] | drug dealers, addicts. | 毒贩 瘾君子 |
[14:43] | Just because your son and his friend | 不能仅仅因为你儿子和他朋友 |
[14:44] | have a soft spot in their hearts… | 心慈仁厚 |
[14:47] | make that their heads… | 也可能是脑子不太好 |
[14:48] | and have taken one in | 收留了一个男妓 |
[14:49] | doesn’t mean he’s to be believed or trusted. | 就意味我们应该相信他和他说的话 |
[14:51] | Well, you could at least talk to him. | 那至少你可以和他谈谈 |
[14:53] | Get a fucking description! | 录个口供 了解下情况 |
[14:55] | Of someone he has it in for? | 男妓们对警察恨之入骨 |
[14:57] | Who chased him off his corner? | 因为警察把他们从站街的地方赶走 |
[14:59] | Harassed one of his tricks? | 为难过他们的嫖客 |
[15:00] | Arrested him for prostitution? | 甚至曾因卖淫罪逮捕过他们 |
[15:02] | It’s a fucking lead, Carl. | 这他妈是条线索 卡尔 |
[15:04] | Can’t you at least follow it? | 你就不能至少查查看吗 |
[15:06] | It’s off my desk. | 已经不归我管了 |
[15:08] | – Cold-cased. – By who? | -被封存搁置了 -谁搁置的 |
[15:10] | Higher-ups. | 高层 |
[15:14] | You mean Stockwell? | 你是说斯托克威尔吗 |
[15:15] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[15:17] | Whoever killed Jason Kemp is my business. | 不管是谁杀了杰森·肯普都是我的事 |
[15:21] | So you can tell your… your higher-ups | 你可以告诉你那 所谓的高层 |
[15:22] | to get their asses down here | 让他们滚过来 |
[15:24] | and put it back on the front burner. | 重新立案侦查 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Novotny… | 我很抱歉 诺瓦特尼夫人 |
[15:30] | But I don’t take my orders from you. | 我并非听你的指挥办事 |
[15:40] | He said he didn’t do anything, but, uh… | 他说他什么都没做 但是… |
[15:42] | he had that “Rings of Saturn” look under his eyes. | 但他眼神迷离恍惚 显然嗑过药 |
[15:46] | Crystal? | 冰毒吗 |
[15:47] | Well, we all know the drug of choice at the white party ain’t Advil. | 谁都知道白色派对上嗑的药不会是解热镇痛药 |
[15:51] | I can’t imagine Ted… | 我真难以想象泰德会… |
[15:54] | I mean, you’d think he’d know better than to mess with that shit. | 他应该很清楚那东西的危害 不该沾染的 |
[15:57] | I could’ve killed him… | 我真想杀了他 |
[16:01] | But he looked so tired, so pained, | 但他看起来那么疲惫不堪 充满痛苦 |
[16:03] | I just wanted to hug him and… | 我只想上前拥抱他 |
[16:05] | tell him everything is going to be all right. | 告诉他一切都会好起来 |
[16:10] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[16:13] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[16:15] | Hi, Michael. | 嗨 迈克 |
[16:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:17] | Listen, if you ever want to get together and just talk things out… | 你要是想和我们聚聚 好好聊聊的话 |
[16:21] | Thanks, Michael, but, uh, I’ve had my “lost weekend” | 谢了 迈克 不过我的”失踪周末”过完了 |
[16:23] | and it’s over. | 一切到此为止 |
[16:27] | I can now officially say | 我现在可以正式宣布 |
[16:27] | I’ve been to my… | 我已经参加过我… |
[16:28] | first white party, and my last. | 第一个 也是最后一个白色派对 |
[16:36] | I’ll see you guys later. | 回见了 |
[16:45] | Another Cosmo, please. | 麻烦再来杯大都会鸡尾酒 |
[16:49] | I’ll have a club soda. | 我要杯苏打水 |
[16:55] | I really must have crashed. | 我一定是倒头昏睡了 |
[17:00] | Woke up and you weren’t there. | 一睁眼你却不在身边 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, I needed to get away. | 是啊 我也需要逃避一下 |
[17:05] | I’m sure you can understand that. | 你一定可以理解吧 |
[17:11] | I’m glad you got some rest. | 我很高兴你好好休息了一下 |
[17:23] | – Em… – There’s nothing to say. | -小艾 -没什么好说的 |
[17:25] | It’s perfectly logical. | 完全符合逻辑 |
[17:27] | One day, you’re Ted Schmidt, | 前一天 你还是泰德·施密特 |
[17:29] | my best friend and the love of my life, | 我最好的朋友 我最亲密的爱人 |
[17:30] | and the next day, you’re Ted Schmidt, circuit boy. | 而第二天 你就成了纵欲狂欢的泰德·施密特 |
[17:34] | And please don’t tell me you didn’t do any drugs, | 别告诉我你没嗑药 |
[17:35] | because it is obvious you did. | 因为显然 你嗑过 |
[17:40] | Okay, I tried it. | 好吧 我确实试了下 |
[17:44] | I’m a late-bloomer. | 我在这方面觉醒得很晚 |
[17:46] | I mean, I didn’t even have sex with another guy until I was 21. | 我21岁才开始跟男人做爱 |
[17:50] | Well, I’m sure you made up for it this weekend. | 想必你这周末把所有遗憾都弥补了吧 |
[17:56] | Look, it’s over and done. | 听着 一切都结束了 |
[17:59] | I chalk it up to experience, I move on. | 就当是我人生中的一段经历 到此为止 |
[18:03] | Tomorrow morning… | 明天一早 |
[18:05] | life begins anew. | 生活又重新开始 |
[18:10] | You know, I… I was thinking. Uh… | 我一直在想… |
[18:13] | maybe I’ll start another business. | 或许我该重新创业 |
[18:16] | You know, become a financial planner, | 成为一名理财规划师 |
[18:19] | build up a list of clients… | 笼络一批新客户… |
[18:25] | But first… | 可是首先 |
[18:33] | I’m going to go tell Melanie and Lindsay the truth. | 我要告诉茉蕾妮和琳赛真相 |
[18:40] | That’s, uh… | 那… |
[18:43] | That’s very admirable. | 那真令人敬佩 |
[18:47] | I just hope they accept my apology. | 我只是希望她们能接受我的道歉 |
[18:54] | Then I’m going to make it up to you. | 然后 我要补偿你 |
[18:58] | I know it’s going to take more than just words, but… | 我知道 光说没用 不过 |
[19:03] | Somehow, I… I’ll find a way. | 我 我会想到办法的 |
[19:23] | Another quiet evening at the Kinney residence. | 肯尼豪宅又一个”宁静的”夜晚啊 |
[19:34] | – Hello, excuse me. – Hi. | -你好呀 打扰了 -嗨 |
[19:36] | ‘scuse me. | 打扰了 |
[19:43] | Excuse me, honey. | 麻烦让一下 |
[19:46] | Pardon me, baby. | 不好意思 |
[19:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:52] | Glad to see you’re playing safely. | 真高兴看到你们进行的是安全性行为 |
[19:59] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我来的不凑巧吗 |
[20:05] | No… | 没有 |
[20:07] | But I did. | 但我高潮”来的”不是时候 |
[20:08] | Who the fuck’s she? | 这他妈是谁 |
[20:10] | The Avon lady. | 雅芳推销小姐 |
[20:12] | Can’t you see I’m in the middle of someone? | 你看不出我正忙着插人吗 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry… to pull you away. | 我很抱歉 害你不得不”抽身” |
[20:17] | But there’s something I thought you should know. | 但我有很重要的事要告诉你 |
[20:23] | The kid Michael and Ben took in | 迈克和本收留的那个孩子说 |
[20:25] | said the night that Jason Kemp died, | 杰森·肯普死的那天晚上 |
[20:27] | he saw him in a hustler bar, picking up a cop. | 他在一个男妓酒吧看到他 勾搭一个警察 |
[20:30] | And what’re you telling me for? | 你为什么要跑来告诉我 |
[20:33] | You know, if you tried thinking with your brain instead of your dick, | 话说 如果你能用脑子而不是鸡巴思考问题 |
[20:36] | you might realize that | 你可能会意识到 |
[20:37] | Stockwell and his campaign could be in deep shit | 斯托克威尔和他的竞选队伍将会陷入大麻烦 |
[20:41] | if it turned out that…that the killer was one of Pittsburgh’s finest. | 我是说 万一那个凶手被查出是匹兹堡警察的话 |
[20:44] | Do me a favour, Debbie, | 帮我个忙 黛比 |
[20:46] | tell your boyfriend. | 告诉你男朋友去 |
[20:47] | He’s not my boyfriend… | 他才不是我男朋友 |
[20:50] | And I already did and he wouldn’t do anything. | 而且我已经跟他说过了 他无动于衷 |
[20:52] | Well, what do you expect me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做 |
[20:54] | Nail the bastard! | 搞定那个杂种 |
[20:55] | The only person I’m interested in nailing… | 我现在唯一想”搞”的人… |
[20:57] | is him. | 就是他 |
[21:00] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 说完就请回吧 |
[21:20] | Just do it, do it! | 操我 操我 |
[21:22] | All right, baby, they’ll hear you in Scranton. | 亲爱的 千里之外都能听见你的叫床声 |
[21:24] | So what if they do? | 听见又如何 |
[21:25] | Oh my god. Oh! | 天呐 好爽 |
[21:33] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | Fuck, I just have a lot on my mind, that’s all. It’s… | 操 我脑子里想着一堆事 乱糟糟的… |
[21:39] | this course I’m teaching, and, uh… | 我带的课啊 以及… |
[21:42] | this chapter I’m… I’m stuck on. | 我很喜欢的一个章节 |
[21:44] | This kid. | 以及那孩子 |
[21:48] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s, uh… | 是啊 是啊 他 |
[21:50] | He’s out there on the street, turning tricks, all right? | 他现在在站街 卖身给男人 对吧 |
[21:53] | Hopefully being careful, | 希望他能小心一点 |
[21:54] | but what if he picks up the wrong guy? | 不过要是接了个坏人怎么办 |
[21:57] | He could end up the next kid in a dumpster, Michael. | 下一个死在垃圾箱的孩子可能就是他 迈克 |
[21:59] | Christ! | 老天 |
[22:00] | He fucks up our sex life when he’s here, | 他在的时候 就毁了我们的性生活 |
[22:02] | and now he’s fucking it up when he’s not here. | 现在不在这儿 还是一样毁性致 |
[22:08] | Okay, that… that’s him. | 好啦 应该是他在敲门吧 |
[22:12] | At least everyone in Scranton’ll have a good night’s sleep. | 至少千里之外的人今晚都能睡个好觉了 |
[22:20] | Where have you two been? | 你们两个上哪儿去了 |
[22:21] | Movie… | 看电影 |
[22:24] | – And a mattress sale. – 60% off. | -正遇上商场床垫大减价 -四折呢 |
[22:28] | Well, I hope it gets here soon. | 希望他们能快点送货 |
[22:29] | Listening to that old thing squeak | 每次你们两个一操上 |
[22:30] | every time you two get it on keeps me awake. | 那老床垫就吵得我睡不着觉 |
[22:34] | Maybe if you didn’t have your ear pressed to the wall. | 或许你不把耳朵贴墙上偷听 就不会那么吵了 |
[22:38] | Think I’ll go warm up the sheets. | 我先去暖床了 宝贝 |
[22:47] | So why’re your tits in a twist? | 你为何怒气冲冲的 |
[22:51] | They run out of that Empress Alexandra bracelet | 因为你一直想买的亚历山德拉手镯 |
[22:53] | you’ve been waiting for? | 已经卖完了吗 |
[22:54] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[22:55] | No, of course not. | 是啊 我当然不理解 |
[22:57] | We’ve known each other such a brief time. | 毕竟我们才”刚刚认识” |
[23:00] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[23:02] | Rodney’s waiting. | 罗德尼在床上等你呢 |
[23:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:10] | What is it, sis? | 怎么了 姐 |
[23:12] | He looked right through me. | 他完全无视我的存在 |
[23:14] | – Who did? – Horvath, who do you think? | -谁啊 -霍瓦特 还有谁啊 |
[23:18] | And he called me Mrs. Novotny, | 他还我叫诺瓦特尼夫人 |
[23:21] | like I was… a total stranger. | 好像我 完全是个陌生人 |
[23:24] | A total fucking stranger. | 彻彻底底的陌生人 |
[23:29] | I hate men. | 我讨厌男人 |
[23:30] | Why couldn’t I have been a lesbian? | 为什么我不能是个拉拉呢 |
[23:33] | Because mom would’ve had a heart attack | 因为如果我们姐弟都是同性恋的话 |
[23:35] | if both her kids were gay. | 老妈一定会心脏病发作的 |
[23:37] | Stuffing this in your mouth isn’t going to make you feel any better. | 暴饮暴食并不会让你心里好受些 |
[23:47] | Horvath’s like a cheese doodle. | 霍瓦特就像个奶酪条 |
[23:49] | You told me he was well-endowed. | 你不是说他的鸡巴很大吗 |
[23:51] | I mean, you just shouldn’t start… | 我是说 从一开始就不该品尝 |
[23:53] | ’cause once you do… | 因为只要尝了一口 |
[23:57] | all you want is more. | 就会想要更多 |
[23:59] | Just better never to have had any at all than to. | 最好从最初就不要开始 |
[24:01] | We have indeed sold out. | 我们已经卖完了 |
[24:03] | Sorry, that’s it. | 真遗憾 |
[24:05] | Shit! | 去他妈的 |
[24:07] | They just sold out! | 他们刚卖完了 |
[24:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:20] | You better wear some gloves and a ski cap. It’s freezing outside. | 你最好戴上手套和滑雪帽 外面冷得很 |
[24:26] | Christ, did I just say that? | 天呐 我怎么会说出这种话 |
[24:28] | I sound like my mother. | 听起来跟我妈一样 |
[24:29] | Actually, make that your mother. | 其实更像你妈啦 |
[24:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:33] | Anything else? | 还要戴什么 |
[24:34] | Be sure to wear your rubbers. | 别忘了戴套套 |
[24:41] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[24:42] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[24:49] | Thought you might need this. | 你可能需要这个 |
[24:52] | I thought you didn’t trust me. | 我以为你不信任我 |
[24:56] | This way we don’t have to stop whatever it is we’re doing to let you in. | 这样一来我们要是正在忙 就不用给你开门了 |
[25:19] | Surprised you did that. | 你这么做我很惊讶 |
[25:21] | Once he’s gone, we can always change the lock. | 他一走 我们可以随时换锁嘛 |
[25:28] | Must’ve been quite an elegant affair. | 昨天的狂欢派对一定很高雅吧 |
[25:31] | “Long night’s journey into day”. | “漫漫长夜 驶入白昼” |
[25:37] | You should’ve been there. | 你应该来的 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I was helping Daphne study for midterms. | 得了吧 我在帮达芙妮准备期中考试 |
[25:46] | 20 of Pittsburgh’s hottest, horniest hunks… | 20个匹兹堡最惹火 最性感的帅哥啊 |
[25:51] | And Debbie. | 还有黛比 |
[25:53] | Well, I know how much she wants to be a gay man. | 我知道她多想成为我们的一员 |
[25:55] | But is it wise to encourage her? | 但是鼓励她恐怕不太好吧 |
[25:59] | She couldn’t wait to tell me the news. | 她等不及要告诉我那个重大消息 |
[26:02] | It seems the littlest hustler knew dumpster boy. | 那个小男妓似乎认识死在垃圾箱的男孩 |
[26:05] | Saw him picking up a cop the night he was murdered. | 他看见他在遇害的那天晚上 钓了一个警察 |
[26:07] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah. | -见鬼 -是啊 |
[26:10] | For some reason… | 出于某种原因 |
[26:12] | she thought I would be interested. | 她觉得我会感兴趣 |
[26:16] | Aren’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[26:19] | – No. I already told you… – Right. | -不感兴趣 我都跟你说过了 -行了 |
[26:23] | You want to have fun, fun, fun | 你想找乐子 找乐子 找乐子 |
[26:24] | till your daddy takes your freedom away. | 直到你爸爸不给你自由 |
[26:27] | In case you haven’t noticed, he already has. | 我必须提醒你一下 他已经这么做了 |
[26:32] | But… | 不过 |
[26:33] | If you’re content turning your place into the next backroom… | 如果你想把你家变成下一个酒吧暗室 |
[26:37] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[26:40] | Only how are you going to keep a cleaning lady? | 不过你没钱怎么请清洁工啊 |
[26:44] | I made a hasty decision. A poor one. | 我一时糊涂 做了错事 |
[26:49] | And one for which I will always be ashamed, but… | 为此我将一直感到羞愧 但是 |
[26:53] | I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, | 我希望你们能真心原谅我 |
[26:58] | and… if not today then… someday… | 如果今天不行 希望总有一天 |
[27:03] | and that somehow… I can earn back your love and… | 我能想办法 重新赢得你们的爱和 |
[27:10] | uh, your respect. | 尊重 |
[27:16] | That’s… very brave of you, Ted, | 你真的很有勇气 泰德 |
[27:20] | to come here and… | 能够站在我们面前… |
[27:22] | own up to what you did. | 坦承自己所做的一切 |
[27:24] | Don’t you think, Mel? | 不是吗 茉儿 |
[27:25] | Yeah. Yeah, it took guts and… | 是啊 是啊 需要极大的勇气 |
[27:27] | it was a very nice speech. | 而且你句句发自肺腑 |
[27:30] | But we’ll have to wait and see. | 不过我们还是得等等看 |
[27:34] | See what? | 看什么 |
[27:36] | Saying you’re sorry is one thing, | 嘴上道歉是一回事 |
[27:37] | meaning it is another. | 真心道歉是另一回事 |
[27:40] | He told you it was a mistake. | 他跟你们承认他犯错了 |
[27:41] | It’s all right, Em. I-I don’t need you to defend me. | 没事的 小艾 你不需要维护我 |
[27:45] | I don’t blame you for not accepting my apology, Mel. | 你不接受我的道歉我也不怪你 茉儿 |
[27:49] | If I were you… | 如果我是你 |
[27:50] | I doubt I would, either, so… | 恐怕我也不会 所以 |
[27:51] | She didn’t say she didn’t accept it. | 她也没说不接受你的道歉 |
[27:53] | All I’m saying is, we’ll see. | 我的意思就是 等等看吧 |
[27:54] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[27:56] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:57] | Uh, would you excuse me? | 如果可以的话 |
[27:58] | I just want to go use your bathroom. | 我想用一下你们的卫生间 |
[28:05] | Do you have any idea how hard that was for him? | 你们知道这对他来说多不容易吗 |
[28:07] | I know. I feel so bad for him. | 我知道 我也觉得很难受 |
[28:09] | Well, I don’t. He’s a fucking drug user. | 我不难受 他是个该死的吸毒者 |
[28:12] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[28:14] | He tried it once. | 他只不过尝试了一次 |
[28:15] | Come off it, Emmett. | 行了吧 艾美特 |
[28:16] | For him to get to the point where he’d actually steal our money… | 他都到了偷我们钱的地步了 |
[28:18] | He didn’t steal it. He borrowed it. | 他没有偷 只不过是借用而已 |
[28:20] | He was planning on putting it back. | 他本打算要还的 |
[28:22] | And you believe him? | 你相信他说的鬼话吗 |
[28:23] | Don’t you? I thought you were his friends. | 你不信吗 我以为你们是他的朋友 |
[28:25] | – We are his friends! – Damn good friends. | -我们的确是他的朋友 -真是”好朋友” |
[28:27] | Then why can’t you show him | 那为什么你们就不能对他表现出 |
[28:28] | the teeniest, tiniest bit of compassion? | 哪怕一丝一毫的同情呢 |
[28:31] | Because he’d only abuse it and us. | 因为他只会辜负我们的同情和友情 |
[28:33] | – Mel! – The same way he’s abusing you. | -茉儿 -就像他辜负你一样 |
[28:35] | He is not abusing me. | 他才没有辜负我 |
[28:37] | And what do you call it? | 那你觉得这叫什么 |
[28:38] | He is counting on me, | 他现在指望着我 |
[28:40] | to be there for him, | 在他身边支持他 |
[28:41] | to… to believe in him. | 信任他 |
[28:42] | to help him put his life back in order. | 帮他的生活重新回归正轨 |
[28:45] | Could you stop being a silly faggot | 求你别表现得像个傻逼基佬 |
[28:46] | and have some balls, for Christ’s sakes? | 做个够种的男人吧 求你了 |
[28:49] | Well, I may be a silly faggot… | 也许我是个傻逼基佬 |
[28:53] | but you know something, Mel? | 不过茉儿 你知道你是什么吗 |
[28:55] | You’re a cunt. | 你是个婊子 |
[29:15] | Oh, I’m so hot. | 我简直欲火焚身 |
[29:16] | I could just go down on you right here. | 我现在就想跪舔你的鸡巴 |
[29:18] | Hey, don’t… don’t… I don’t think Mrs. Giannini | 嘿 不要啦 我可不希望吉林尼夫人 |
[29:20] | would appreciate taking Tiberius for his stroll | 待会儿出来遛狗时 |
[29:22] | and seeing you giving me a blow job. | 发现你在为我口交 |
[29:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:26] | Then hurry up and open the fucking door. | 那你就快点把门给打开吧 |
[29:29] | Be patient. We got the place to ourselves all afternoon, okay? | 别急嘛 整个下午这个家都只属于我们 |
[29:32] | So you can scream as loud as you… | 那可以尽情叫床… |
[29:33] | Shit! | 操 |
[29:34] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[29:36] | I thought you were working. | 我以为你们在工作呢 |
[29:37] | We didn’t know you’d be. | 我们可不知道你也在”工作”呢 |
[29:39] | Get out of here, you sick fuck. | 滚出去 变态 |
[29:42] | I want my money back. | 把钱还给我 |
[29:44] | Here. You can put it towards your bail | 给 等我叫警察抓你 |
[29:45] | when I call the police and have you arrested for soliciting a minor! | 告你嫖未成年人 你就用这钱交保释金吧 |
[29:50] | One more happy, satisfied customer, thanks to you! | 又一个”满意”的顾客 多亏了你们 |
[29:53] | We did not give you a key so that you could turn tricks in our home. | 我们给你钥匙 可不是让你在这里接客的 |
[29:56] | You never said I couldn’t. | 你也没说不可以啊 |
[29:58] | Because we never thought you would. | 因为我们从没想过你会这么做 |
[30:00] | W… I need the money, okay? | 我需要钱 好吧 |
[30:02] | – For what? – For when you get tired of doing your good deed | -用来干什么 -等你们不想再行善了 |
[30:05] | and you kick me out. | 把我踢出门 就用得上了 |
[30:06] | Who said anything about kicking you out? | 谁说过要赶你走了 |
[30:08] | You pull another stunt like this and we will. | 你再干一次这种事 我们就把你赶走 |
[30:10] | Look, if… if this is some test | 如果 如果这是什么狗屁考验 |
[30:12] | to see how far you can go to provoke us | 想看看怎么刺激我们 |
[30:15] | so that we’ll tell you to leave, it’s not going to work. | 会让我们赶你走 那没用的 |
[30:17] | We want you here. | 我们希望你待在这里 |
[30:18] | So you can feel good about yourself. | 这样你们就会自我感觉很好 |
[30:21] | Well, fuck that shit! | 操他妈的 |
[30:22] | You can keep your damn key. | 拿好你们的钥匙吧 |
[30:32] | Hey, man, what’s up? You want some of this? | 嘿 想要吗 |
[30:35] | Hey, come on, slow down. | 嘿 别走啊 |
[30:41] | Hey, I got a nice tight ass here for ya. | 嘿 紧翘美臀等你操 |
[30:44] | You like young dick? | 你喜欢少男的屌吗 |
[30:45] | It’s yours. 50 bucks. | 尽管享用 50块 |
[30:48] | Wouldn’t’ve done you anyway, motherfucker! | 反正也不会跟你做 狗娘养的 |
[30:50] | Hey, how about a threesome, baby? | 嘿 要来玩三人行吗 宝贝 |
[30:53] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[30:58] | – Over here, bud. – Figured you’d come around eventually. | -就在那边 -我就知道你一定会来的 |
[31:01] | Get in. | 上车 |
[31:02] | Thought you’d never ask. | 就等你这句话了 |
[31:08] | – Sweet ride. – Thanks. | -好车 -谢谢夸奖 |
[31:11] | So, you ready for a big night? | 你准备好彻夜狂欢了吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah, how about you? | 是的 你呢 |
[31:16] | – I’m up for anything. – Uh-huh, well then… | -你想玩什么我都奉陪 -别 那么… |
[31:20] | you better buckle up… | 你最好系好安全带 |
[31:24] | for safety. | 安全第一 |
[31:34] | All right, we’ve got the fruit, and the vino. | 我们已经买好水果和酒了 |
[31:38] | Now all we need is the cheese. | 就差奶酪了 |
[31:41] | And a new oven. | 还有一个新烤箱 |
[31:43] | I thought you said you’d saved up enough. | 你不是说已经存够钱了吗 |
[31:46] | I, uh… I miscalculated. | 我 我算错了 |
[31:48] | I’m a bubblehead when it comes to math. | 我在数学方面是个白痴 |
[31:50] | I mean, if Carlene Dawes hadn’t given me the answers | 要不是卡琳·道斯在五年级那场测试中 |
[31:52] | to that quiz in fifth grade… | 传答案给我… |
[31:55] | Ah, fuck it. | 算了 操 |
[31:58] | Well, we’ll never be able to do everything we have to | 仅凭现有的厨具 |
[32:00] | with the equipment you’ve got. | 很多食物都做不出来 |
[32:03] | I’ve never had any complaints about my equipment before. | 以前可没人抱怨过我的厨具 |
[32:06] | Yeah? Oh, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[32:15] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[32:17] | Uh, he’s been through a lot, poor baby. | 他经历了很多痛苦的折磨 可怜的家伙 |
[32:21] | But he’s back now. | 但他现在好了 |
[32:22] | That’s all I care about. | 那才是我最在意的 |
[32:25] | Well, I’d keep an eye on him. | 我建议你多留意点他 |
[32:29] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[32:30] | You know, I-I’m getting a little sick | 我真的有点受够了 |
[32:32] | of everyone telling me what I should do, | 大家都来告诉我我该怎么做 |
[32:34] | and what they would do. | 以及你们是我的话会怎么做 |
[32:35] | So he went to a fucking circuit party, | 他是参加了一个狂欢派对 |
[32:38] | like every other faggot in the world. | 跟世上其他纵欲的基佬一样 |
[32:40] | It’s not like all of a sudden he’s a… | 那并不意味着他突然就成了… |
[32:42] | crystal queen. | 毒王 |
[32:43] | I’m just saying it may be awhile | 我只是想说 他还需要时间调整 |
[32:46] | until he’s himself again. | 才能变回本来的自我 |
[32:55] | Uh, Vic, | 维克 |
[32:57] | can you handle the party tomorrow night? | 你能负责明天的宴会吗 |
[33:00] | You’re not going to be there? | 你不准备去吗 |
[33:01] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[33:02] | Um, I-I-I’d like to take the night off, | 我 我想休息一晚 |
[33:05] | if that’s all right with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[33:31] | I thought you said he comes in here every night. | 你不是说他每晚都来吗 |
[33:33] | – He does. – Then where the fuck is he? | -是的 -那他现在在哪儿 |
[33:36] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[33:38] | Maybe he got lucky. | 也许他找到人爽了 |
[33:44] | You could get lucky, too. | 你也可以爽一下的 |
[33:46] | I’ve got a… tight ass | 我的屁股很紧的 |
[33:48] | and no gag reflex. What do you say? | 帮你口交时也绝不会有呕吐感 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:52] | I say we give it five more minutes, | 我建议我们再等5分钟 |
[33:54] | and then you can go ply your charms | 然后你再去施展魅惑大法 |
[33:56] | on that drooler at the end of the bar. | 勾引吧台那头对你垂涎欲滴的家伙 |
[34:00] | How about I pay you? | 不如我付你钱操我吧 |
[34:05] | You couldn’t afford me. | 你付不起 |
[34:12] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个人 |
[34:23] | Not exactly a beauty. | 算不上帅哥嘛 |
[34:25] | You were expecting a playgirl centrefold? | 难道你指望他是个俊俏的公子吗 |
[34:35] | Want me to go with you? | 需要我和你一起去吗 |
[34:36] | No, just stay here and behave yourself. | 不 你就待在这 规矩点 |
[34:38] | Don’t talk to any strangers. | 别和陌生人说话 |
[35:00] | Slim pickings here tonight. | 今晚没什么好货色啊 |
[35:04] | But then, I like them slim. How about you? | 不过 我喜欢瘦猴型的 你呢 |
[35:11] | You come here often? | 你常来吗 |
[35:12] | It’s my first time. | 今晚是我第一次来 |
[35:22] | You know, I miss the good old days of politics, | 我真怀念从前的政坛 |
[35:24] | when we had real crooks and real liars: | 都是真小人和真骗子 |
[35:26] | Nixon, Bush the first. | 尼克松 老布什 |
[35:30] | Now all we have are these second-rate amateurs | 现在都是些不入流的门外汉 |
[35:32] | that can’t even pull that off. | 连装装样子都做不到 |
[35:37] | Look at this clown. | 看那个小丑 |
[35:40] | Clueless. | 无知 |
[35:42] | He’s a moron. | 他是个白痴 |
[35:44] | Can barely put two words together… | 连句完整的话都不会说 |
[35:48] | so they show him playing basketball. | 所以才拍他打篮球的样子 |
[35:49] | That’s supposed to qualify the jerk to run the city? | 秀秀篮球技术就说明他有能力治理城市吗 |
[35:53] | He’ll make a hell of a mayor. | 他定会成为一个出色的市长 |
[35:57] | You say something? | 你说什么 |
[35:58] | I said he’ll make a hell of a mayor. | 我说他定会成为出色的市长 |
[36:02] | He hasn’t made much of a police chief. | 他连个警察局长都当不好 |
[36:06] | What the hell do you know? | 你他妈知道什么啊 |
[36:08] | C’mon. Everybody knows this guy can be bought | 拜托 谁都知道买通他 |
[36:10] | faster than a piece of chicken-to-go. | 比买份外卖快餐还容易 |
[36:12] | Soon as his fat cat supporters put him in office, | 一旦那些有钱的支持者帮他赢得竞选 |
[36:15] | you can bet there won’t be any more crime on the street | 街上就不会有犯罪事件了 |
[36:17] | ’cause it’ll all be in city hall. | 因为犯罪分子全集中在市政厅了 |
[36:18] | That’s a goddamn lie. | 那都是谣传的谎言 |
[36:20] | I worked with Jim for 15 years. | 我和吉姆共事15年 |
[36:22] | I never saw him take a cent from anyone. | 我从未见他贪过一分钱 |
[36:23] | There’s no more honest guy. | 没有比他更诚实的人了 |
[36:25] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[36:30] | Say, you’re not a cop, are you? | 你不会是警察吧 |
[36:37] | ‘Cause I’m just having a drink. | 我只是来这喝点酒 |
[36:39] | You ask too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[37:03] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[37:04] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[37:06] | Do you think he killed him? | 你觉得他是杀人凶手吗 |
[37:11] | You ask too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[37:14] | So maybe he knew him. | 也许他认识他 |
[37:17] | So maybe he’s a cop. | 也许他是个警察 |
[37:18] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:20] | So maybe it proves that the kid’s telling the truth. | 那也许证明那孩子说的是真话 |
[37:23] | But what it doesn’t prove is he picked up Jason Kemp, | 但那并不能证明他向杰森·肯普买欢 |
[37:26] | had sex with him, then murdered him. | 和他做爱 然后杀了他 |
[37:28] | Well, maybe if you talked to the guy. | 也许你找他谈谈 就能查清事实了 |
[37:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[37:32] | Oh, I don’t know. I didn’t get his card. | 不知道 我又没有他的名片 |
[37:33] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[37:35] | Somewhat bald, somewhat overweight, | 有点秃 微微发福 |
[37:37] | somewhat middle-aged. | 中年大叔 |
[37:38] | You just described half the guys on the force. | 整个警局一半的人都长那样 |
[37:41] | Yeah, including you. | 是的 包括你 |
[37:43] | Look, I know what this is about and it’s not justice. | 听着 我知道你想干什么 你绝不是为了伸张正义 |
[37:47] | You want to point a finger at an officer of the law | 你想抹黑一个执法人员的形象 |
[37:49] | to embarrass the chief. | 来使局长难堪 |
[37:50] | Don’t expect any help from me. | 别指望从我这得到任何帮助 |
[37:52] | Well, how about doing it for Debbie? | 如果是为了黛比呢 |
[37:54] | Leave her out of this. | 别把她扯进这件事 |
[37:56] | So what is it going to take? | 那到底要怎么做才行 |
[37:57] | To reheat this case? | 重新立案调查吗 |
[37:59] | A lot more than you brought me. | 比这多得多的证据才行 |
[38:01] | – Such as? – Hard evidence. | -比如呢 -铁证 |
[38:03] | Something to link the suspect with the victim, | 能将嫌犯和受害者联系在一起 |
[38:05] | to prove they were together. | 证明他们曾在一起过的证据 |
[38:07] | – DNA? – Saliva, hair. | -DNA吗 -唾液 毛发 |
[38:09] | What? A condom full of jizz? | 怎么 满是精液的避孕套吗 |
[38:11] | Sure, if you want to collect it. | 当然可以 如果你愿意收集的话 |
[38:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:16] | Hey, daddy, slow down. | 嘿 老爹 开慢点 |
[38:19] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们好好玩玩嘛 |
[38:21] | Catch you later. | 回头见 |
[38:28] | Didn’t you see me coming? | 你没见我正走过来吗 |
[38:29] | Why do you think I was trying to get away? | 正因为看见了我才要走开啊 |
[38:32] | So what do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[38:34] | You dropped this. | 你落下了这个 |
[38:35] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[38:37] | I already told you, I’m not coming back. | 我告诉过你 我不会回去了 |
[38:40] | Well, where do you plan to go? | 那你准备去哪 |
[38:43] | Maui, South of France. | 茂伊岛 或者法国南部 |
[38:45] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好呢 |
[38:46] | Well, until you do… | 在你决定好之前 |
[38:48] | you’re staying with us. | 你得和我们住在一起 |
[38:50] | Which means you’re going to make your bed, | 也就是说你要自己铺床 |
[38:52] | you’re going to pick up your shit. | 振作一点 好好做人 |
[38:53] | And if you ever bring home a trick again, | 如果你再在家里接客 |
[38:56] | I will kick your fucking ass! | 我会狠狠教训你的 |
[39:00] | That’s child abuse! | 那就是虐童了 |
[39:01] | – Report me. – You’re not my parents. | -告我啊 -你又不是我爸妈 |
[39:03] | And you’re not my son. | 你也不是我儿子 |
[39:10] | But we’re the ones who are giving you three squares | 但是我们为你提供一日三餐 |
[39:12] | and a roof over your head… | 让你有容身之处 |
[39:18] | So make sure you’re back by midnight, | 所以 记得午夜前回来 |
[39:21] | and bolt the door. | 然后锁好门 |
[39:28] | You didn’t have to miss your party tonight. | 你不该为了我缺席宴会的 |
[39:30] | Vic can handle it. | 维克一个人可以应付的 |
[39:40] | You can still go if you want to. | 你现在赶去还不晚 |
[39:42] | I’d rather be here with you. | 我更想留在家陪你 |
[39:51] | I can’t tell you | 我无法用语言表达 |
[39:51] | how much it meant the way you stood up for me | 你在茉儿和琳赛面前那样维护我 |
[39:53] | in front of Mel and Linz. | 对我来说意义有多重大 |
[39:55] | Couldn’t believe the things they were saying. | 从她们口中说出的那些话 简直令人难以置信 |
[39:58] | Some friends. | 她们算什么朋友 |
[40:01] | From now on, this is a dyke-free zone. | 从现在起 我们的生活中再没那对拉拉了 |
[40:05] | Those two are… “Puss-ona non grata”. | 那两个人 不再受欢迎了 |
[40:16] | Now… | 好了 |
[40:18] | Since I have you… all to myself… | 既然你 只属于我一个人 |
[40:24] | why don’t we make the most of it? | 我们何不尽情享受呢 |
[40:37] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:40] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[40:50] | I’ve just got so much on my mind. | 我脑子里想着太多事了 |
[40:53] | All right, well… | 好了 |
[40:54] | Here, relax. Roll over. | 来 放松 翻个身 |
[40:55] | I’ll give you a massage. | 我给你按摩 |
[41:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:12] | Magic. | 魔力 |
[41:18] | I thought you said you were done with that. | 你不是说已经戒了吗 |
[41:20] | I am. It’s just a little souvenir from… | 是啊 这只是一点… |
[41:22] | sunny Palm Springs. | 棕榈泉之行的纪念品 |
[41:25] | You ever try it? | 你试过吗 |
[41:27] | In my wayward youth. | 叛逆的少年时代试过 |
[41:29] | Didn’t do much for me. | 对我作用不大 |
[41:32] | You must not have had the right stuff, | 你吸的肯定是些烂货 |
[41:33] | ’cause I’m telling you, this stuff… | 我告诉你 这东西 |
[41:36] | You can’t believe it. | 你一定觉得难以置信 |
[41:38] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[41:40] | so good… | 如此美妙 |
[41:42] | For once… | 有生以来第一次 |
[41:44] | You know, all those voices that tell me that I’m shit, | 一直以来 世人都说我是窝囊废 |
[41:48] | I’m nothing, I’m ugly, | 我一无是处 我很丑 |
[41:50] | they were finally gone. | 那些嘲笑鄙视之声全都没了 |
[41:54] | I felt so hot, so sexy. | 我觉得自己帅气 性感 |
[42:00] | The way Brian must feel all the time. | 布莱恩肯定一直是这种感觉 |
[42:05] | Everybody wanted me, | 所有人都想要我 |
[42:07] | and I wanted them. | 而我也想要他们 |
[42:10] | I could fuck a roomful of guys | 我可以操翻一屋子的美男 |
[42:11] | and… still want to fuck some more. | 甚至还渴望更多 |
[42:16] | Well, you don’t need them now… cause you’ve got me. | 你现在不需要他们 因为你有我 |
[42:20] | And when you come… | 当你高潮的时候 |
[42:23] | ah, it’s like you come for hours. | 那种快感似乎能持续几个小时 |
[42:28] | For days… it’s so… | 甚至几天 |
[42:41] | Come on… Em… | 来吧 小艾 |
[42:45] | Try it with me. | 和我一起试试 |
[42:47] | Then you’ll see what it’s like. | 然后你就知道是什么感觉了 |
[42:49] | No… | 不 |
[42:50] | – Then it will all make sense. – I don’t… | -然后一切都合情合理了 -我不想… |
[42:55] | Why we were born… | 我们为何而生 |
[42:58] | Why we were put here… | 为何是这般境遇… |
[43:02] | to fuck and fuck… | 是为了做爱 做爱 |
[43:05] | and fuck. | 做爱 |
[43:53] | Look at all these old guys. | 看看这些老男人 |
[43:55] | – It’s sad, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -真可悲 不是吗 -是啊 |
[43:58] | Some of them are even older than you are. | 有些甚至比你还老 |
[44:01] | Ah, I guess at their age, | 我猜到他们这个年纪 |
[44:02] | if they want it, they got to pay for it. | 想操的话 就只能花钱招妓了 |
[44:04] | Another reason to die young. | 所以说英年早逝是明智之举 |
[44:06] | Or to accept the fact that youth and beauty are fleeting, | 或者说服自己接受事实 年轻和美貌转瞬即逝 |
[44:09] | that time will inevitably leave its mark | 岁月会不可避免地留下痕迹 |
[44:11] | and that we should accept our mortality with grace and dignity. | 所以我们当以优雅 有尊严的姿态迎接死亡 |
[44:18] | Until then, I could really clean up in this place. | 在那之前 我在这里卖身肯定能赚大钱 |
[44:21] | Well, just sit there and wait. | 只要坐着等就好了 |
[44:24] | So what exactly do you want me to say to this guy? | 你要我对那个人说些什么 |
[44:25] | Oh, be your natural self. | 做你自己就好 |
[44:28] | Charm him with your witty repartee. | 用你的巧舌妙语来诱惑他 |
[44:32] | “How’d you like to plough my smooth, tight ass?” | “你不想来开垦我光滑紧致的屁股吗” |
[44:36] | And then, when he’s busy slobbering down your neck, | 趁他对着你流口水的时候 |
[44:38] | you discretely pocket his cigarette butt. | 你就从他口袋里偷出烟蒂 |
[44:42] | You’re going to owe me, like, 100 blowjobs for this. | 我帮你做成此事 你欠我100次口交 |
[44:45] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了啊 |
[44:47] | Come to find me? | 来找我的吗 |
[44:50] | Uh, yeah, you’re all I’ve been thinking about. | 是啊 你的身影在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[44:53] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[44:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[44:55] | I said get lost. | 我叫你滚远点 |
[44:57] | I saw him first. | 我先盯上他的 |
[44:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[45:01] | Justin, this is Hunter. | 贾斯汀 这是亨特 |
[45:03] | It’s Michael and Ben’s new foundling. | 是迈克和本新捡来的孩子 |
[45:06] | They discovered him on their doorstep. | 他们在门阶上发现了他 |
[45:09] | Now, why don’t you go play someplace else? | 你去其他地方玩吧 |
[45:10] | We got work to do. | 我们有正事要干 |
[45:12] | If you want to hustle that cop, | 如果你想给那个警察下套 |
[45:14] | you should’ve asked me. | 你应该找我 |
[45:17] | At least I’m a professional. | 至少我是专业人士 |
[45:20] | We just need a little DNA. | 我们只需要一点DNA |
[45:22] | Nothing to it. | 不费事 |
[45:24] | – I can do it! – I’m sure you can, | -我能做到 -我知道你可以 |
[45:26] | but you’ve already done enough, | 但你已经做得够多了 |
[45:27] | so why don’t you scamper home? | 你何不快点回家 |
[45:29] | I’m sure your aunties are beside themselves. | 我敢肯定你那两个爹都快急疯了 |
[45:34] | Fucking teenagers. | 操蛋的青少年 |
[45:37] | I don’t know how anyone puts up with them. | 真不知道怎么会有人能忍他们 |
[46:08] | You coming to bed? | 来上床睡觉吗 |
[46:12] | In a while. | 再等会儿 |
[46:13] | – It’s after midnight. – I know. | -都过午夜了 -我知道 |
[46:14] | I just thought I’d give him a few more minutes. | 我只是觉得应该再多等他几分钟 |
[46:25] | You know, you set a rule, | 你定了规矩 |
[46:28] | you got to live by it… | 就得遵守 |
[46:31] | So does he. | 他也是 |
[46:38] | What if he doesn’t come back? | 万一他不回来了呢 |
[46:52] | Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
[47:53] | No need checking it out. | 不必再去看了 |
[47:55] | Nobody there. | 里面没人 |
[47:59] | I’ll take a look for myself. | 我想亲自去看看 |
[48:01] | You won’t do better there than what’s right here. | 你在里面也找不到比我更帅的了 |
[48:08] | You’ve never been interested in me before. Why tonight? | 你之前对我从不感兴趣 今晚为何主动倒贴 |
[48:13] | Must be the moonlight. | 一定是因为月色撩人 |
[48:18] | 50 for a blowjob. | 口交50块 |
[48:20] | 100 to fuck. | 做爱100块 |
[48:28] | How much without a condom? | 无套多少钱 |
[48:31] | I don’t do that… | 我不做无套的 |
[48:33] | But you won’t be disappointed. | 不过 你不会失望的 |
[48:36] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |