时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Better not be a parakeet in there, Jane. | 里面最好别是只死鸟 简 |
[01:12] | Huh? | 什么 |
[01:13] | Obviously you’re not up on your gay film history. | 很明显你还不熟悉同志电影史 |
[01:16] | Whatever happened to Baby Jane? | 《兰闺惊变》 |
[01:18] | Starring the two greatest bitch-goddesses | 主演是人类历史上 |
[01:20] | in the history of the human race: | 最伟大的两位女神 |
[01:22] | Ms. Joan Crawford and Ms. Bette Davis. | 琼·克劳馥和贝蒂·戴维斯 |
[01:25] | “Ms. Crawford and I ne-e-ever got along.” | “克劳馥小姐和我向来不合” |
[01:28] | I ne-e-ever saw it. | 我从来没看过 |
[01:31] | I suppose there’s no point even mentioning Esther Blodgett. | 那我想也就不必提起艾丝特·布洛杰特了 |
[01:33] | I know that one. | 我知道这个人物 |
[01:34] | It’s “A Star is Born”, right? | 出自电影《一个明星的诞生》 对吗 |
[01:36] | Thank god. He really is gay. | 谢天谢地 你真的是同志 |
[01:39] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[01:41] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:42] | Tuna salad. Not parakeet. | 金枪鱼沙拉 不是死鸟 |
[01:44] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:45] | You’re going to need your strength. | 你总得吃饭 身体才有力气 |
[01:47] | For what? | 要力气干什么 |
[01:49] | The doctor says I might have a permanent limp. | 医生说我可能会瘸一辈子 |
[01:52] | That should brighten up my act. | 那肯定会为我的表演”增添光彩” |
[01:54] | What are you listening to the doctors for? | 你听医生的话干什么 |
[01:56] | After they stuffed my brain back into my head, | 他们把我的大脑塞进头颅里之后 |
[01:58] | they told me I’d never draw again. | 跟我说我再也不能画画了 |
[02:00] | And do you? | 你还在画吗 |
[02:01] | Yes… | 当然 |
[02:03] | For about 15 minutes and my hand starts to shake. | 不过只能持续15分钟 然后手就开始发抖 |
[02:06] | So I use a computer. | 所以我用电脑绘画 |
[02:08] | But the point is… | 但重点是… |
[02:09] | You went on! | 你继续前进了 |
[02:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:12] | So will you. | 你也得那样 |
[02:18] | You’re so reasonable. | 你真会讲道理 |
[02:24] | I keep hoping when they catch my bashers, | 我一直梦想 警察抓到打我的那群混蛋后 |
[02:26] | they’ll sentence them to life in prison, | 判他们终身监禁 |
[02:28] | and they’ll get fucked nightly by prisoners with AIDS. | 然后每晚都被艾滋病犯人轮奸 |
[02:31] | That’s gruesome. | 真可怕 |
[02:33] | It doesn’t cost anything to dream. | 做白日梦又不花钱 |
[02:38] | When it happened to you, weren’t you angry? | 发生在你身上时 你不愤怒吗 |
[02:42] | I tried not to think about it. | 我试着忘掉那些 |
[02:44] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 可是我怎么都忘不了 |
[02:48] | I see their faces… | 我看到他们的脸 |
[02:51] | Their boots smashing into me. | 他们使劲地踢我 |
[02:54] | I even hugged this one guy’s foot to my stomach, | 我还抱住一个人的脚 抵在我的肚子上 |
[02:57] | hoping it’d stop him from kicking me. | 希望他不再踢我 |
[03:02] | It didn’t. | 但没用 |
[03:04] | If you’re still holding on to that boot, | 如果你还不赶快忘掉那只脚 |
[03:06] | then you’re still on the ground taking it. | 那就等于你依然躺在地上被人踢 |
[03:11] | Forget about it. | 赶快忘了吧 |
[03:12] | Listen, if you’d been reduced to jerking off with your left hand… | 听着 如果你被迫只能用左手手淫… |
[03:16] | you’d want them dead too. | 你也会希望他们都死掉 |
[03:26] | What’s the matter, baby? Tummy ache? | 怎么了 宝贝 肚子痛吗 |
[03:30] | What is it, Michael? A migraine? | 怎么了 迈克 偏头痛吗 |
[03:32] | Impacted wisdom teeth. | 智齿痛 |
[03:35] | But you had them all extracted. | 但是你的智齿都拔光了 |
[03:38] | Emmett doesn’t know that. | 艾美特还不知道呢 |
[03:41] | What possessed me? | 我到底是被什么鬼附身了 |
[03:42] | Why did I ever agree to go with him? | 我怎么会同意陪他去呢 |
[03:44] | Because you’re a good- hearted human being | 因为你是个好心人 |
[03:46] | who would do anything for his friend. | 愿意为朋友两肋插刀 |
[03:48] | Cause I’m a lame- brained doormat | 因为我是个缺心眼的白痴 |
[03:50] | who doesn’t know how to say no. | 从来不会拒绝别人 |
[03:51] | It’ll only be a couple of days. | 就几天而已 |
[03:53] | It’s more like an eternity. | 度日如年啊 |
[03:55] | We’ve discussed these radical faerie gatherings in my class. | 我们在课上谈论过这些激进的”精灵集会” |
[03:57] | This guy, Harry Hay… | 那个哈利·霍 |
[03:59] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[04:00] | Started them in the ’70s. | 在70年代发起了这类活动 |
[04:01] | They’re supposed to be a very empowering | 据说是会让人充满力量 |
[04:02] | and enlightening experience. | 极具启发性的经历 |
[04:04] | If they’re so empowering and enlightening, | 如果真的让人充满力量 极具启发性 |
[04:06] | why don’t you go? | 你怎么不去 |
[04:08] | I have classes, there’s Hunter. | 我得上课 还要陪亨特 |
[04:11] | Anyway, Emmett asked you, not me. | 再说了 艾美特约的是你 不是我 |
[04:13] | I’m not going. No way. | 我不去 坚决不去 |
[04:16] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:16] | Darren asked me to thank you for all the food you’ve sent him, Deb. | 达伦让我谢谢你给他送去的食物 黛比 |
[04:20] | The poor kid. It’s the least we can do. | 可怜的孩子 这是我们至少能做的 |
[04:21] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[04:22] | I’m afraid it’s going to be a while before | 恐怕很长一段时间内 |
[04:24] | Shanda Leer appears in public again. | 桑德拉·丽尔都不会再公开露面了 |
[04:26] | At least he has one ray of sunshine in his life. | 至少他的生活中还有一缕小阳光 |
[04:29] | Tell him we’ll miss him at the Center tonight, | 告诉他 今晚我们在同性恋中心会想念他的 |
[04:31] | But we’re going to make sure this never happens again. | 但我们要确保这种事不会再次发生 |
[04:35] | Hi, Em. | 嗨 小艾 |
[04:39] | Wh… are you ready to find your inner faerie? | 准备好发掘你内心的精灵了吗 |
[04:43] | When I do, I just hope he looks more | 希望我找到时 他看起来 |
[04:44] | like Tinkerbell than Captain Hook. | 更像小叮当 而不是虎克船长 |
[04:47] | You all packed? | 收拾好了吗 |
[04:48] | Em, I… | 小艾 我… |
[04:49] | Before you say anything. | 在你开口前我先说几句 |
[04:53] | As we all know, | 我们都知道 |
[04:54] | I have been going through some pretty tough times lately. | 最近我过得很艰难 |
[04:57] | I guess you could say my headlights are on low beam. | 你们可以说我是状态不佳 光芒不再 |
[05:00] | But if this faerie frolic will turn the brights back on, | 不过如果”精灵集会”能让我重新振作 |
[05:04] | what the fuck, I’ll give it a try. | 管他妈的 那我就去试试 |
[05:07] | More power to you, sweetheart. | 赐予你力量 甜心 |
[05:10] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[05:12] | the important thing is, I will always… | 重要的是 我会一直 |
[05:16] | always be grateful that, that your son | 一直感激 你儿子 |
[05:19] | your boyfriend… | 你男朋友 |
[05:22] | my best pal… | 我最铁的兄弟 |
[05:24] | will be there with me, | 会一直在我身边陪着我 |
[05:26] | offering his love and support. | 给我爱和支持 |
[05:42] | We’d better get a move on, | 我们赶快出发吧 |
[05:44] | or else these faeries won’t get their wings. | 否则那些精灵就没有翅膀了 |
[05:51] | Bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[05:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:54] | Bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[06:03] | So it was actually a good thing I left here that night. | 我那天晚上离开这里其实是好事 |
[06:08] | See, my, my condo needed dusting. | 我的公寓需要打扫 |
[06:10] | I don’t really trust my cleaning lady, | 我不怎么放心清洁工 |
[06:11] | and it gave me time to think… | 并且 那让我也有时间考虑 |
[06:16] | about where I should be and what I should be doing. | 该何去何从 我该做什么 |
[06:19] | So I came back… | 于是我又回来了 |
[06:23] | although it hasn’t been easy, | 尽管这不太容易 |
[06:25] | and every day’s been a challenge. | 每天都是挑战 |
[06:27] | But you did it. | 但是你挺过来了 |
[06:30] | And now it’s time for me to leave… | 现在是我离开的时候了 |
[06:33] | with clear eyes and my head held high. | 神志清醒 骄傲地离开 |
[06:38] | Guess that’s what happens | 因为遇上一个 |
[06:39] | when you have a great counsellor… | 这么好的辅导员 就会有这样的效果 |
[06:42] | and your health insurance runs out. | 加上医保也没钱了 |
[06:46] | He’ll be back. | 他还会回来的 |
[06:49] | What did you say, Jonathan? | 你刚说什么 乔纳森 |
[06:51] | I said he’ll be back. | 我说他还会回来的 |
[06:53] | Sure, for group, as an out-patient. | 当然了 作为过来人 回来帮助别人 |
[06:55] | I mean back using. And then back here. | 我是说复吸 然后回来戒毒 |
[06:58] | Jesus, Jonathan, can’t you be positive? | 老天 乔纳森 你就不能乐观[阳性]一点吗 |
[07:01] | I’m that too. | 我就是HIV阳性 |
[07:03] | Doesn’t mean I have to laugh at | 但那并不意味着我就得对 |
[07:04] | Billy Crystal here doing his stand-up. | 比利·克里斯托[冰毒]的搞笑发言笑出来 |
[07:06] | It’s not going to be any different for you | 其实无论是对于你还是我们 |
[07:08] | than it is for the rest of us. | 结果都是一样的 |
[07:09] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:11] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 不久你就会发现的 |
[07:13] | It’s not the same world you left when you came here. | 外面已经不是你进来时的世界 |
[07:16] | I’m going to be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[07:18] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[07:19] | Just in case, we’ll leave a light on for you. | 以防万一 我们为你留着灯 |
[07:27] | It’s an interesting offer. | 真是有趣的邀请 |
[07:28] | It’s a first rate company, Mr. Kinney. You’d fit right in. | 这是家一流的公司 肯尼先生 你很合适 |
[07:31] | Interesting in that they think I’d actually agree to it. | 有趣的是他们认为我会同意 |
[07:34] | Two-thirds of what I was previously making, | 只给我先前工资的三分之二 |
[07:36] | a lesser title, and no profit sharing until the fifth year? | 更低的职位 干到第五年才有分红 |
[07:40] | Times are tough, Mr. Kinney. It’s a job. | 时局艰难 肯尼先生 这是份工作 |
[07:42] | You mean indentured servitude. | 你是说签卖身契 |
[07:46] | Then you’re passing? | 这么说你放弃吗 |
[07:47] | You can tell them I’ve just taken a new position. | 你跟他们说我找到了新的工作 |
[07:50] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[07:51] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 不敢相信你竟然这样做 |
[07:53] | Flipped you on your back? | 你是指把你按在床上吗 |
[07:54] | Flipped off that head-hunter. | 我是指打发了那个猎头 |
[07:56] | I can do better. | 我可以做得更好 |
[07:57] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[07:59] | Working for myself instead of other people. | 自立门户 而不是给人打工 |
[08:02] | I thought all your clients turned you down. | 你那些客户不是都拒绝你了吗 |
[08:03] | Fuck them. I’ll get others. | 去他们的 我找别的客户 |
[08:05] | What if you can’t? | 万一你找不到呢 |
[08:07] | You’ll be destitute. You’ll have nothing. | 你会一贫如洗 一无所有 |
[08:10] | Since when did you turn into a Jewish mother | 你什么时候变成犹太老妈了 |
[08:12] | or Michael? | 或是迈克 |
[08:14] | You’re just taking an awfully big risk. That’s all. | 你在冒着很大的风险 仅此而已 |
[08:19] | What’s one more? | 再冒一个险如何 |
[08:22] | Besides, if I don’t do this now, I never will. | 再说 如果现在不这么做 就永远不会做了 |
[08:31] | Something tells me we’re not in Pittsburgh any more. | 感觉我们已经不在匹兹堡了 |
[08:35] | Something tells me we’re not even on the planet any more. | 感觉我们已经不在地球上了 |
[08:41] | You two must be virgins. | 你们两个一定是处男 |
[08:44] | Haven’t been a virgin since I was 15. | 我15岁起就不是了 |
[08:47] | Maybe out there. | 也许在外面不是 |
[08:48] | But here, your life as a faerie has just begun. | 但在这里 你的精灵生活才刚刚开始 |
[08:52] | I’m Periwinkle, | 我是长春花 |
[08:53] | the queen registrar and official greet-ar. | 女王[基佬]登记员和官方接待员 |
[08:57] | “Periwinkle”? | 长春花 |
[08:58] | It’s my faerie name. | 那是我的精灵名 |
[08:59] | Everyone here has one. | 这里每个人都有一个 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong with our real names? | 用真名有什么问题 |
[09:03] | Real names are fine for the real world. | 真名对现实世界来说没问题 |
[09:05] | But this is a special place. | 但这是个特别的地方 |
[09:08] | This is a magical place, | 这是个魔法世界 |
[09:10] | where you leave your real life behind… | 远离真实世界 |
[09:15] | at least for a little while. | 至少远离一段时间 |
[09:17] | So take your time. Give it some thought. | 慢慢来 好好想 |
[09:20] | It’ll be your faerie name forever. | 会成为你永远的精灵名 |
[09:23] | So get settled into your cabin. | 快进你们的小屋里面吧 |
[09:25] | Dinner’s whenever Spiral and Elk quit braiding hair | 等小螺和小鹿梳好辫子 |
[09:28] | and start boiling garbanzos. | 开始煮鹰嘴豆时开饭 |
[09:33] | There’s a midnight massage in the yurt. | 蒙古包里有午夜按摩 |
[09:35] | You don’t want to miss that. | 你们不会想错过的 |
[09:40] | What’s a yurt? | 蒙古包是什么 |
[09:42] | If we back up real slow, | 如果我们慢慢后退 |
[09:44] | no one will even know we were here. | 没人会知道我们来过 |
[09:46] | You dragged me here. | 是你把我拽来的 |
[09:48] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[09:50] | Besides, what’s the worst that could happen? | 再说 最糟糕的情况又能怎样 |
[09:53] | That? | 那个算吗 |
[09:53] | I’m looking so forward to that tantric sex seminar today. | 我好期待今天那个谭崔密教性爱研讨会啊 |
[09:56] | Me too. I think it’s going to be great. | 我也是 那一定会很棒的 |
[09:58] | Could you pass me the shovel please? | 能把铲子递给我吗 |
[10:00] | We’ll start with a new logo, | 先换个新的商标 |
[10:02] | then launch an aggressive ad campaign in the locals, | 然后在本地开展猛烈的广告宣传 |
[10:04] | and set up some high-profile sponsorships. | 再拉些高知名度的赞助商来 |
[10:07] | That sounds bigger than we can handle. | 听起来超出我们的现有能力 |
[10:10] | It’s simple branding. | 只是品牌塑造而已 |
[10:12] | Our customers aren’t into branding. | 我们的客户不喜欢品牌塑造 |
[10:13] | Tattoos, piercings maybe. | 纹身 穿孔可能还行 |
[10:16] | I’m talking about a new image. | 我说的是一个全新的形象 |
[10:18] | I adore makeovers, but, | 我喜欢改头换面 不过 |
[10:20] | our ad budget’s only $200 a month. | 我们的广告预算每月只有200美元 |
[10:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:27] | Then we’ll run a lean campaign. | 那广告就做得节俭些[瘦] |
[10:30] | No fat. | 不要铺张[肥胖] |
[10:31] | Just like our customers. Perfect. | 就像我们的顾客 完美 |
[10:39] | Just between us, around here, | 悄悄说 在这里 |
[10:40] | we refer to Jonathan as “D. And G.” | 我们称乔纳森为D&G |
[10:42] | Dolce and Gabbana? | 杜嘉班纳吗[时装品牌] |
[10:44] | No, doom and gloom. | 不 是阴郁 无望 |
[10:46] | He doesn’t bother me. | 我没因为他而不快 |
[10:47] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:49] | To be honest, he’s not entirely wrong. | 说实话 他说的其实也不是全错 |
[10:50] | A lot of patients do wind up coming back here. | 很多病人离开之后又再度回来了 |
[10:53] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[10:55] | Just remember what we talked about. | 记住我们谈过的事情 |
[10:57] | Yeah, give myself time to adjust. | 知道 多给我自己一些时间适应 |
[11:00] | And not just you, but… | 不只是你 还有… |
[11:02] | people in your life are going to need some time too. | 你身边的人也需要时间适应 |
[11:10] | Here we are. | 该出门了 |
[11:16] | Never thought I’d be so scared to see a door. | 从没想过我看到门会这么惊恐 |
[11:19] | Don’t think of it as a door. | 不要把它看作是门 |
[11:22] | Think of it as a threshold… | 看作是个起点 |
[11:26] | to a new life. | 通向新生活 |
[11:28] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:30] | Look, I-I-I want to thank you for… | 听着 我想谢谢你为我… |
[11:34] | everything. | 所做的一切 |
[11:35] | You don’t have to thank me. | 不必谢我 |
[11:36] | You did it all. | 是你自己的功劳 |
[11:38] | With your help. | 那也是在你的帮助下 |
[11:44] | Listen… I was wondering if I… | 我在想 我能否… |
[11:50] | I could give you a call | 我能否给你打电话 |
[11:53] | sometime. I mean, strictly on a professional basis. | 偶尔 纯粹只为正事 |
[11:55] | You know, like, I suddenly find myself standing on a ledge | 比如 突然发现自己站在窗台上 |
[11:58] | with a rope around my neck, or something. | 脖子上套着绳子 什么的 |
[12:00] | Or maybe just to say hello. | 或者只是问声好 |
[12:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:07] | Recognize this? | 认出这个了吗 |
[13:10] | Yes. Remson pharmaceutical account. | 是的 兰姆森制药公司 |
[13:13] | My last campaign. | 我做的最后一个广告 |
[13:14] | Before the old warrior was unceremoniously escorted from the building | 后来昔日战将就被保安不客气地送出大楼 |
[13:19] | without so much as a… ballpoint pen. | 一支圆珠笔都没带走 |
[13:22] | So what does this magic pill do? | 那个灵丹妙药有什么效果 |
[13:24] | It’s guaranteed to turn you into a hottie | 保你变成性感尤物 |
[13:26] | who can climb the Matterhorn. | 能爬上马特峰 |
[13:27] | It also reduces your viral load. | 还能减少病毒量 |
[13:30] | What are you showing it to me for? | 为什么让我看这个 |
[13:32] | Vance is taking your idea | 万斯用了你的创意 |
[13:34] | and pitching it to Remson tomorrow. | 明天向兰姆森推介 |
[13:36] | He should. He owns it. | 他该这样做 那是他的 |
[13:38] | You thought it up. | 但这是你的创意 |
[13:41] | Basic rule of advertising and eternal damnation: | 广告业的基本规则和永恒诅咒是 |
[13:44] | Once you sell your soul to the devil… | 一旦把灵魂出卖给魔鬼 |
[13:47] | he holds the copyright. | 他就拥有了版权 |
[13:49] | So come up with another idea. | 那就重新想个创意 |
[13:51] | And then you can steal the account from Vance, | 那样你就能从万斯那里夺回客户 |
[13:53] | and your former assistant along with it. | 还能夺回你的前助理 |
[13:55] | That’s an ingenious plan, Cynthia, | 真是个妙计 辛西娅 |
[13:57] | but what pharmaceutical company is going to trust their wonder weapon | 不过哪家制药公司会把他们的灵丹广告案 |
[14:00] | to a one-man band working out of his house? | 交给一个在家里工作的人 |
[14:03] | It’s not the size that matters. | 这与公司规模无关 |
[14:04] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我什么也没教会你吗 |
[14:05] | It’s the vision. | 重要的是远见 |
[14:07] | If you can win this account, then you’ll be back on top. | 如果你能夺回这客户 你就重回巅峰了[做攻] |
[14:12] | For once, I’ll stick to the bottom. | 就这么一次 我坚持待在谷底[做受] |
[14:18] | You have to throw off your civilian drag | 你们必须丢开平时的衣物 |
[14:20] | and become true faeries, or else the magic doesn’t work. | 变成真正的精灵 否则魔法就不会生效 |
[14:25] | You’d look enchanting in this. | 你穿这个会很迷人 |
[14:28] | Strapless makes me look fat. | 无吊带的衣服会让我显肥 |
[14:29] | Then use your own divine powers | 那就用你自己的法术 |
[14:31] | and come up with something fabulous. | 换上一身炫目的装扮 |
[14:33] | From these schmatas? | 就用这些俗物吗 |
[14:35] | Every faerie has a god-given gift | 每个精灵都有上帝赐予的天赋 |
[14:37] | to take what’s ugly and make it into something beautiful. | 化丑为美 |
[14:42] | You’ll soon discover that you can do that too. | 你们很快就会发现 你们也可以做到 |
[14:44] | Now I really must fly. | 现在 我得飞走了 |
[14:46] | I’m late for an ear-candling. | 我快要来不及参加耳烛疗法了 |
[14:47] | If you care to join me, it’s down by the bog. | 如果你们想加入我 就在沼泽那边 |
[14:49] | Where’s the bog? | 沼泽在哪儿 |
[14:51] | Make a left at the yurt. | 在蒙古包那里左转就行了 |
[14:55] | When I agreed to come here with you, | 我同意和你来这里 |
[14:58] | I didn’t agree to look like my mother. | 可没同意把自己打扮成我妈的样子 |
[15:01] | Maybe Periwinkle’s right. | 也许长春花说得对 |
[15:02] | If we put something on, we’ll… | 如果穿上这些东西 我们就能… |
[15:06] | feel the magic. | 感受到魔法 |
[15:09] | I look like Virginia Mayo in “South Sea Woman”. | 我看着就像《南海女人》中的弗吉尼亚·梅奥 |
[15:13] | You know, let’s just, forfeit our registration fee | 我们就当 那笔报名费打水漂了 |
[15:16] | and go home. | 直接回家吧 |
[15:17] | Now you tell me? | 你现在才说这话 |
[15:19] | I look completely and utterly… | 我看上去超级… |
[15:21] | Hot! | 性感 |
[15:23] | Totally hot. | 性感得无可救药 |
[15:27] | It’s just a little something I picked off the rack. | 只是从衣架上随便拿的 |
[15:31] | I’m Piston. | 我是活塞 |
[15:32] | I’m Wolfen. | 我是小狼 |
[15:34] | I’m… | 我是… |
[15:36] | Dumpling. | 饺子 |
[15:38] | Hello, Dumpling. | 你好 饺子 |
[15:41] | See ya later, Dumpling. | 回头见 饺子 |
[15:44] | “Dumpling”? | 饺子 |
[15:45] | Where’d you get that? | 你怎么想出来的 |
[15:47] | It suddenly came to me. | 灵光一闪 |
[15:51] | Wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:53] | Come and play. Come on. | 来玩吧 来啊 |
[15:55] | That must be the naked volleyball game. | 那一定是裸体排球赛 |
[15:57] | Your powers of observation are remarkable. | 你的观察力果然敏锐 |
[16:09] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[16:10] | You’re not serious. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[16:11] | I… Come on. It might be fun. | 我…快来 可能很好玩 |
[16:15] | You go ahead. I’ll… | 你先去吧 我… |
[16:16] | stay here and shake my pom-poms. | 我就待在这里加油助阵好了 |
[16:24] | And we’re thankful you came out to see us tonight. | 很感谢诸位今晚出来参加这个会议 |
[16:27] | As you know, the police are still working to apprehend | 大家都知道 警方还在努力追捕 |
[16:30] | the three men who attacked Darren Ealy. | 袭击了达伦·伊里的三个人 |
[16:32] | In the meantime, we’ve met with the liaison officer | 同时 我们见过联络官 |
[16:35] | who’s asked us to keep a lookout | 她让我们留意 |
[16:36] | for anyone matching their descriptions, | 任何符合他们的描述的人 |
[16:38] | and to take extra precautions when we’re out on the street, | 还有 外出上街时要特别小心 |
[16:41] | especially at night. | 尤其是晚上 |
[16:42] | Keeping that in mind, | 千万要记住 |
[16:43] | we’d like to open the floor to your suggestions | 我们愿意采纳你们的建议 |
[16:45] | on how to make Liberty Avenue | 都想想如何把自由大道打造成 |
[16:47] | a safer environment for all of us. | 对我们所有人更安全的地方 |
[16:50] | Yes? | 请说 |
[16:52] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会说这话 |
[16:54] | but the first thing we need is more cops on the street. | 但现在最重要的 就是在街上增设警力 |
[16:57] | We’ve already talked to the new police chief. | 我们已经跟新任警察局长谈过了 |
[16:59] | He said he’d do his best. | 他说会尽力的 |
[17:00] | Yeah, sure. We’ve all heard that one before. | 是啊 当然 我们都听过这样的敷衍 |
[17:03] | Then let’s send a petition to the mayor, | 那我们给市长发个请愿书 |
[17:04] | demanding something be done. | 要求实现承诺 |
[17:06] | We also need some more lighting, | 还需要多增加路灯 |
[17:07] | especially on the side streets. | 尤其是在小巷子里 |
[17:08] | Good idea. We’ll take note of that. Yes? | 好主意 我们会记下来的 请讲 |
[17:12] | I think we should wear little whistles around our necks. | 我觉得我们还应该在脖子上挂小哨子 |
[17:14] | That way, if someone attacks us, all we have to do is blow. | 这样 要是有人攻击 我们就吹哨 |
[17:22] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[17:26] | Would you like to say something? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[17:27] | Who do you think will come running? | 你觉得谁会赶来 |
[17:30] | Them? | 他们吗 |
[17:31] | They can’t even defend themselves. | 他们连自己都保护不了 |
[17:33] | The cops? | 警察吗 |
[17:35] | If a bunch of homo-haters want to beat the shit out of you, | 如果一群憎恨同性恋的人想揍扁你 |
[17:38] | you’re not going to stop them by blowing a little whistle. | 吹哨子可不会使他们停下来 |
[17:40] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[17:42] | We protect ourselves. | 自我保护 |
[17:45] | Patrol the streets. | 在街道上巡逻 |
[17:46] | You mean a vigilante group? | 你是说义警组织吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. The pink posse. | 没错 “粉红小队” |
[17:50] | Isn’t that taking the law into your own hands? | 这不就等同于私自执法吗 |
[17:52] | Which law is that? | 哪条法律 |
[17:55] | The one that says you can’t get married? | 说你不能结婚的法律 |
[17:57] | That if they find out you’re gay, they can fire your ass? | 还是被人知道你是同性恋 就能痛扁你的法律 |
[18:01] | That you can’t adopt kids? | 你不能领养孩子的法律吗 |
[18:03] | Hell, they can even arrest you for fucking. | 妈的 他们甚至能因为你做爱就逮捕你 |
[18:05] | That was changed. | 那条法律被改掉了 |
[18:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | You can now copulate in Texas. | 现在在德克萨斯州可以做爱了 |
[18:10] | Well, yippie-ki-yo-ki-ay! | 哟呵 哟呵 哟呵 |
[18:15] | All right, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 都冷静 |
[18:17] | Okay, let’s have some order. | 好了 保持肃静 |
[18:18] | You think anyone would dare call a black man a nigger? | 你觉得谁敢叫黑人是黑鬼吗 |
[18:21] | And try calling an Israeli a kike. | 试试叫以色列人是犹太佬 |
[18:24] | Man, they’d blow your ass right off the face of the earth. | 老天 他们会把你炸上天 |
[18:29] | But they have no problem calling us fags. | 但他们骂我们是死基佬却不用担心后果 |
[18:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:34] | Because they can, | 因为他们可以这么做 |
[18:37] | because they know we’re all sissies, | 因为他们知道我们都是娘炮 |
[18:39] | that we’re too chickenshit to do anything. | 我们太胆小 不敢反抗 |
[18:43] | So go on. | 继续啊 |
[18:45] | Sign your petitions and write your letters | 写请愿书 写信 |
[18:47] | and blow your little whistles. | 吹哨子 |
[18:50] | But nothing’s going to change until you fight back. | 但现状不会有任何改变 除非你们勇敢反击 |
[18:54] | Until you learn to say, “Don’t fuck with me.” | 直到你们学会说 “别他妈惹我” |
[19:12] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[19:14] | They actually caught the fucking bashers. | 他们抓到那些该死的暴徒了 |
[19:16] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[19:17] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if for once, justice were actually served? | 如果正义终于得到一次伸张 那该多好啊 |
[19:20] | I’d love to serve it to them, | 我倒想伸张正义 |
[19:21] | right down their fucking throats. | 掐死那帮混蛋 |
[19:23] | It’s all thanks to Darren’s description. | 多亏了达伦的描述 |
[19:24] | I bet he must feel relieved. | 他肯定如释重负 |
[19:26] | More like bloodthirsty. | 更像是嗜血 |
[19:27] | We all know there’s nothing more terrifying | 没有什么比嗜血的 |
[19:29] | than a bloodthirsty drag queen. | 变装皇后更可怕的了 |
[19:32] | Deb, how about a cup of coffee? | 黛比 来杯咖啡如何 |
[19:34] | Sure, honey. Have a seat and I’ll be… | 好的 亲爱的 坐下吧 马上就… |
[19:37] | Teddy. Honey! | 泰迪 亲爱的 |
[19:40] | We missed you. | 我们想死你了 |
[19:41] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[19:43] | I’m doing great. | 我好得很 |
[19:44] | You look good. | 你看起来好极了 |
[19:48] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[19:50] | I just got out of rehab. | 我刚出戒毒中心 |
[19:53] | How did it go? | 戒得怎么样了 |
[19:56] | It was probably the most significant experience of my life. | 那可能是我一生中最重大的经历了 |
[20:00] | The first day I was there, I was totally resistant, | 第一天 我很是抗拒 |
[20:03] | furious, ashamed, certain I didn’t belong there. | 愤怒 羞愧 相信自己不属于那里 |
[20:06] | The second day, I started to accept their help, | 第二天 开始接受大家的帮助 |
[20:09] | went to group, and individual sessions. | 加入互助小组 接受单独心理咨询 |
[20:12] | I began sharing the pain, you know. | 我开始倾诉苦痛 |
[20:15] | The third day, I thought that maybe I… | 第三天 我觉得可能我… |
[20:17] | Honey, sorry, I-I’d love to stay for the whole seven days, | 亲爱的 抱歉 我愿意听完每一天 |
[20:19] | but now I’ve got a grilled cheese | 但是我的烤奶酪 |
[20:20] | that’s about to turn to cement. | 马上就该铐得硬邦邦的了 |
[20:22] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[20:23] | And I’ve got to get back to the gallery. | 我得去画廊了 |
[20:26] | I’d love to hear more, but Gus is waiting at daycare. | 我想听更多 但盖斯还在日托所 |
[20:28] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:35] | Don’t you have somewhere to be? | 你没什么地方要去吗 |
[20:37] | Thanks for reminding me. Welcome back. | 谢谢提醒 欢迎回来 |
[20:44] | I, for one, think you’re to be commended, Theodore. | 我个人认为你值得夸奖 西奥多 |
[20:49] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[20:51] | What you’ve accomplished is an amazing achievement. | 你完成了一件了不起的事 |
[20:53] | I wouldn’t go so far as… | 我觉得这么说有点过誉… |
[20:55] | To sink so low. | 堕落得这么深 |
[20:57] | To hit bottom with such a resounding thud. | 重重地摔在谷底 |
[21:01] | You know, you should be a guest motivational speaker in rehab. | 你应该去戒毒中心做激励演讲 |
[21:04] | Of course, the good news is once you’ve hit the bottom, | 当然 好消息是一旦你触到谷底 |
[21:05] | you can’t go any lower. So… | 就没办法再下降了 所以… |
[21:07] | that means there’s only one way to go, and that way is… | 这就意味着只有一条路可走 那就是… |
[21:14] | Sounds like… | 听起来像… |
[21:17] | Up? | 向上 |
[21:32] | We can do a cross-pollination campaign with Torso. | 我们可以和潮人时装店做个联合广告 |
[21:35] | A new membership here gets you 10% off there. | 这里的新会员在那边可以打九折 |
[21:38] | 200 bucks of club wear there gets you 10% off here. | 在那边消费满200美元在这里可以打九折 |
[21:42] | Sounds like an interesting idea. | 好像是个有趣的主意 |
[21:45] | I’ll get back to you. | 一会儿再聊 |
[21:50] | It’s Batman and the new Robin. | 蝙蝠侠和新罗宾 |
[21:53] | Better not tell the old Robin that. | 最好不要跟老罗宾这么说 |
[21:55] | I just got Hunter a membership. | 我刚给亨特办了会员 |
[21:57] | You want to hook up in the steam room? | 想一起去桑拿房爽爽吗 |
[21:59] | Yeah, he should fit in here just fine. | 真有他的 他很快就能适应这里 |
[22:02] | We did not come here so you could hit on the guys. | 我们来这里不是为了让你勾搭男人 |
[22:04] | That includes Brian. | 包括布莱恩 |
[22:05] | We came so you could stay healthy. | 我们来这里是为了让你保持健康 |
[22:06] | Too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[22:08] | No. It’s, never too late to get in shape. | 不 健身从来都不会太迟 |
[22:10] | Yeah, you want to develop that six-pack before you drink it. | 是啊 喝六罐啤酒前 先练出六块腹肌吧 |
[22:14] | I could use that for the ad. | 我可以用这句话当广告语 |
[22:15] | Why work out when I can take some meds and ka-pow! | 既然吃药就行 为什么还要锻炼 |
[22:17] | So long, virus. | 再见 病毒 |
[22:19] | Because it’s better to build your immune system naturally. | 因为自然增强免疫力会更好 |
[22:22] | That guy looks pretty healthy to me. | 我看那个家伙很健康啊 |
[22:23] | That’s not what HIV looks like. | HIV携带者可不会长那样 |
[22:25] | And the meds don’t fix anything. They… | 药物也无法解决一切问题 它们… |
[22:27] | They buy you time if they work. | 如果有效 仅能延长寿命 |
[22:28] | And then there are dozens of side-effects: | 但却会有很多副作用 |
[22:29] | Skin rashes, liver failure, cardiac arrest. | 皮肤疹子 肝脏衰竭 心跳骤停 |
[22:33] | A little early to be freaking the kid out, don’t you think? | 这个时间点吓孩子太早了吧 你不觉得吗 |
[22:35] | I just don’t want him believing some misleading ad | 我只是不想他被某些广告误导 |
[22:37] | that makes it seem like all you have to do is pop some pill | 让患者以为只要吃药 |
[22:39] | and you’re as good as new. | 就能健康如初 |
[22:41] | Anybody who’s ever taken one knows what a crock of shit that is. | 任何吃过那种药的人 都知道那是屁话 |
[23:22] | Mushroom? | 要蘑菇吗 |
[23:25] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 为何不呢 |
[25:02] | Looking for the Naked Twister competition? | 是想参加「裸体扭扭乐」比赛吗 |
[25:06] | Probably the last thing I’m looking for. | 那大概是我最不想参加的 |
[25:09] | Then, how about giving me a hand, darling? | 那来帮个忙怎么样 亲爱的 |
[25:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:14] | Important work. | 重要的工作 |
[25:19] | Moving rocks? | 搬石头吗 |
[25:21] | Depends on why you’re moving them. | 取决于为什么要搬它们 |
[25:24] | Here, help me place them in a circle. | 来 帮我把它们围成圈 |
[25:34] | You’re a new faerie, aren’t ya? | 你是新来的 是不是 |
[25:38] | Around here, I suppose I am. | 在这里 算是吧 |
[25:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[25:42] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[25:43] | No, I don’t mean your mundane name. | 不 我没问你的俗世名字 |
[25:45] | Back there, I’m Harry. | 在外面 我叫哈利 |
[25:47] | But here, I’m Ariel. | 但在这里 我叫爱丽儿 |
[25:52] | So what’s your faerie name? | 你的精灵名是什么 |
[25:55] | I haven’t thought of one. | 我还没想好呢 |
[25:56] | What’s stopping you? | 为什么不想 |
[25:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:00] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:02] | You don’t believe in faeries. | 你不相信精灵的存在 |
[26:05] | You think this is all nonsense, don’t ya? | 你觉得这都是在胡闹 对吧 |
[26:08] | No! I-I don’t. Really. | 不 我没这么想 真的 |
[26:13] | Yeah. I do. | 好吧 我是这么想的 |
[26:16] | Maybe when you stop thinking that way, | 或许等你不再这么认为的时候 |
[26:18] | your faerie name will come to you. | 你就能想到精灵名了 |
[26:23] | But somehow, I doubt it. | 但不知怎的 我很怀疑 |
[26:28] | You see, darling, I can always tell. | 亲爱的 我总能看出来 |
[26:31] | You’re not one of us, a proud faerie. | 你不属于我们 不是骄傲的精灵 |
[26:35] | I happen to be a very proud fairy. | 我可是个很骄傲的精灵[同性恋] |
[26:38] | Ask anyone who knows me. | 随便问任何认识我的人 |
[26:39] | My flame burns bright. | 我的基情之火熊熊燃烧 |
[26:43] | Right now, it couldn’t toast a marshmallow. | 但现在 你的基情之火连棉花糖都烤不化 |
[26:47] | It may be a little low. | 也许温度有点低 |
[26:49] | Because you’ve been hurt… | 因为你受过伤害 |
[26:52] | by someone you loved. | 被你爱的人伤过 |
[26:54] | Now all you can feel is anger and pain. | 现在你只能感到愤怒和痛苦 |
[26:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:01] | You wear it, darling… | 你把心事都披在身上了 亲爱的 |
[27:03] | like that outfit… | 就像披着那件衣服 |
[27:06] | Which, by the way, isn’t very flattering. | 顺别说一句 不怎么好看 |
[27:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | Give me that. | 给我吧 |
[27:17] | You’re pretty strong for… | 你相当强壮啊 作为… |
[27:18] | An old faerie? | 一个老精灵吗 |
[27:20] | It’s called faerie power. | 这叫精灵之力 |
[27:21] | It’s what gives us our will to survive. | 正是它赐予了我们活下去的意志 |
[27:26] | But sometimes… | 但有时… |
[27:28] | we forget we have it. | 我们会忘记自己有这种力量 |
[27:32] | That’s why the gathering was started. | 正因此 “精灵集会”才开展起来 |
[27:35] | To help us remember, to celebrate. | 帮助我们记住这点 来庆祝 |
[27:39] | That’s why I came, to… | 那也是我来这里的原因 为了… |
[27:42] | renew my spirit, you know. | 刷新一下精神 |
[27:45] | But it isn’t working. | 但目前还没有成功 |
[27:46] | ‘Cause what you’re looking for isn’t here. | 因为你要找的东西不在这里 |
[27:51] | Then where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[27:53] | There. | 好了 |
[27:56] | The circle is complete. | 圆圈完成了 |
[28:21] | 嗨 泰迪 在吗 你这段时间去哪了 | |
[28:24] | You want a snort? You want to be beautiful? | 你要来点吗 想变漂亮吗 |
[28:28] | You were hot. Hot, hot, darling. | 你可真火辣 火辣啊 亲爱的 |
[29:11] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 当然 当然 请进 |
[29:16] | Listen, we didn’t mean to run out of the diner like that. | 听我说 我们不是有意匆匆逃离餐厅的 |
[29:19] | – We were just in a hurry. – Yeah. | -我们只是有急事 -是啊 |
[29:20] | That’s okay. I… I understand. | 没关系 我 我理解 |
[29:22] | So, you all right? | 那么 你还好吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah, fine, fine. Don’t worry about me. | 是的 很好 很好 不用担心我 |
[29:26] | We brought Droopy back. | 我们把小萎带来了 |
[29:27] | Though, you might have to rename him. | 不过你可能得给它重新起个名字 |
[29:29] | He’s not drooping any more. | 它已经不再萎靡不振了 |
[29:30] | And look, he’s even got a new bud. | 瞧 它长新的花蕾了 |
[29:32] | Just needed a little TLC. | 只需要一点点TLC |
[29:33] | That’s “Tender lesbian care”. | 意思是「温柔拉拉的呵护」 |
[29:36] | And your mail. | 这是你的邮件 |
[29:37] | We also brought you a few things you might need. | 我们还带了点你可能需要的东西 |
[29:38] | Milk, coffee, eggs. | 牛奶 咖啡 鸡蛋 |
[29:48] | I was, | 我… |
[29:50] | I was just getting rid of my triggers. | 我刚想丢掉这些刺激物 |
[29:54] | Anything that reminds you of | 也就是任何会让你想起 |
[29:55] | what you don’t want to be reminded of. | 你不愿想起之事的东西 |
[29:59] | In my case… | 以我来说 |
[30:03] | let’s just say I should move to a desert island | 我还是搬到荒岛去吧 |
[30:06] | and start from scratch. | 从头开始 |
[30:10] | Anyway, it’s the first thing they tell you to do. | 总之 这是戒毒中心让我们回来后做的第一件事 |
[30:16] | Look, I-I… I don’t want you to think I was… | 听着 我不想让你们认为我是想吸毒 |
[30:19] | because I-I wasn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[30:20] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[30:21] | No one said you were. | 没人说你想那样 |
[30:29] | Crunchy granola. | 脆麦片[女同类型] |
[30:30] | Are you girls trying to convert me? | 你们是要让我也变成女同吗 |
[30:36] | Would you like to come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚愿意去我们家吃晚饭吗 |
[30:38] | You can pick up your magazines. | 顺便带走你的杂志 |
[30:40] | God, you’ve got a ton of them. | 天啊 积累了一大堆 |
[30:42] | What is… Endovir? | 安多维 是什么 |
[30:46] | Is it a drug? A pill? | 是灵丹还是妙药 |
[30:48] | The latest miracle of medical technology? | 亦或是医药科技的最新奇迹 |
[30:53] | Of course, it’s all of these things, and more. | 当然 它集以上特点于一身 且还不止 |
[30:56] | It is the promise of health, | 它是健康的保证 |
[30:58] | of a future bright with hope, | 是充满希望的未来 |
[31:01] | of dreams fulfilled, | 美梦成真的保障 |
[31:03] | of being… | 还意味着… |
[31:05] | “Back on top”. | 重回巅峰 |
[31:07] | And so we’ve designed a campaign | 因此我们设计了一套广告方案 |
[31:09] | to accentuate the positive aspects of being positive. | 来强调HIV阳性患者积极的一些方面 |
[31:13] | A campaign based on one simple word, | 整个广告都基于单单一个词 |
[31:18] | and that word is… | 这个词就是… |
[31:19] | Bullshit? | 狗屎 |
[31:21] | I was going to say optimism. | 我本来想说的是乐观主义 |
[31:24] | Melon ball, anyone? | 蜜瓜球 有人要吗 |
[31:28] | How the hell did you know about this meeting? | 你怎么知道这次会议的 |
[31:31] | I’m the one who set it up, | 是我安排的这次会议 |
[31:33] | before I left. | 我离开前安排的 |
[31:35] | I like what you’ve done. | 我喜欢你这个创意 |
[31:36] | Downplayed the disease, | 不去强调疾病 |
[31:38] | emphasized quality of life. | 而是强调生活质量 |
[31:40] | I should be so lucky as to have HIV. | 那我感染了HIV 还真幸运呢 |
[31:43] | Then I too could go play volleyball | 我也可以和我那些裸着上身 |
[31:44] | with my shirtless, hunky buds. | 肌肉发达的朋友们一起打排球 |
[31:49] | If you don’t get your ass out of here, I’m calling security. | 如果你还不滚出去 我就叫保安了 |
[31:53] | Regretfully, Mr. Remson, I must be going. But… | 很遗憾 兰姆森先生 我得走了 但是 |
[31:56] | before I leave, I’d like, with your permission, | 走之前 如果您允许的话 |
[32:00] | to show you a new campaign I’ve designed | 我想展示一下我的新广告创意 |
[32:02] | based on one simple word. | 也是基于单单一个词 |
[32:06] | And that word is honesty. | 那个词就是坦诚 |
[32:09] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[32:13] | the real face of HIV. | 这就是HIV的真面目 |
[32:16] | “Some days I feel like hell, | “有时我感觉糟透了 |
[32:18] | but at least I’m still alive.” | 但至少我还活着” |
[32:21] | “I don’t want to climb a mountain, | “我不想征服高山 |
[32:24] | I just want to live another day.” | 我只想再活一天” |
[32:27] | “Sure, there are side effects, | “药物当然会有副作用 |
[32:29] | but nothing I can’t handle.” | 但我可以应对一切风雨” |
[32:31] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[32:32] | It’s strong medicine, I’ll admit that. | 的确重点强调了药物功能 我承认这点 |
[32:34] | We spent 6 years and 50 million developing this drug. | 我们耗时6年花费5000万开发这个药 |
[32:38] | I personally worked my ass off getting it through the FDA. | 我千辛万苦才让它通过药管局的审查 |
[32:41] | And you think I’m going to throw it away on some ad campaign | 你觉得我会采用这个烂广告 告诉消费者 |
[32:44] | that tells people they’re going to feel like hell? | 他们会过得生不如死 来让这一切打水漂吗 |
[32:45] | They already know that, | 他们已经知道了 |
[32:48] | and they’re willing to accept it, | 而且他们愿意接受 |
[32:49] | provided your drug can buy them | 前提是你的药能让他们 |
[32:51] | another year, another month. | 多活一年 多活一个月 |
[32:54] | That’s all they’re hoping for. That’s all they want. | 那才是他们唯一期望的 那是他们想要的 |
[32:58] | And that’s all you can honestly offer. | 也是你真正能为他们提供的 |
[33:01] | Our job | 我们的工作 |
[33:02] | is to make your product as attractive as possible to the consumer. | 是让你的产品对顾客尽可能显得有吸引力 |
[33:07] | And that’s exactly what we did. | 我们做的广告方案完全实现了这点 |
[33:08] | You mean, what I did. | 你是说 我做的方案 |
[33:12] | This… | 这个 |
[33:14] | was my idea. | 是我的创意 |
[33:15] | And let me be the first to say it stinks. | 我要第一个说 它很垃圾 |
[33:21] | Having HIV may not be a ride in the park, | 感染了HIV或许不是那么轻松简单的事 |
[33:24] | but with Endovir, it’s not a death sentence. | 但只要服用安多维 它不再是死刑 |
[33:28] | So why not just say that? | 为什么不直说这个 |
[33:35] | “Suspects matching the description of the three men | “三名男子日前曾袭击一名年轻的同性恋男子 |
[33:37] | who attacked a young gay man | 符合其特征描述的嫌犯 |
[33:39] | were apprehended last night in the vicinity of Liberty Avenue. | 已于昨晚在自由大道附近被警方逮捕 |
[33:43] | Charges will be filed pending an investigation.” | 他们将受到指控 接下来会有详细调查” |
[33:47] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[33:48] | They finally caught the motherfuckers. | 警方终于抓到了那些混蛋 |
[33:50] | Now all you have to do is finger them, | 现在你只需要动动手指插死他们[指认] |
[33:53] | metaphorically speaking, of course, | 当然 这是比喻的说法 |
[33:54] | and they can rot behind bars for 20 years. | 他们会被判20年 |
[33:59] | Or better yet, | 或者更棒的是 |
[33:59] | get gang-raped nightly by prisoners with AIDS. | 每晚都被艾滋病犯人轮奸 |
[34:02] | I’m thinking maybe Shanda should go blonde | 我想着 桑德拉或许应该染成金发 |
[34:05] | for her comeback. | 庆祝她回归 |
[34:10] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[34:11] | Of course I heard you. | 我当然听到了 |
[34:12] | “Gang-raped nightly by prisoners with AIDS.” | 每晚都被艾滋病犯人轮奸 |
[34:16] | Where do you come up with such gruesome thoughts? | 你从哪里来的这些可怕的想法 |
[34:19] | So when’s the line-up? | 什么时候去列队 |
[34:24] | If you’re referring to what goes on | 如果你是指在某个夜店暗室里 |
[34:25] | in the back room of a certain club… | 一堆人排着队淫乱 |
[34:28] | I don’t engage in such activity. | 我不参与此类下流活动 |
[34:31] | I’m referring to the police line-up. | 我指的是在警局列队指认 |
[34:34] | When are you going to identify them? | 你什么时候去指认他们 |
[34:41] | I’m not. | 我不会去的 |
[34:44] | I don’t really have a very clear memory of what they looked like. | 我记不清他们长什么样了 |
[34:47] | You’re the one who described them. | 先前描述他们外貌特征的人就是你啊 |
[34:49] | I guess I’ve forgotten. | 或许是我忘了 |
[34:50] | Maybe seeing them again will jog your memory. | 也许再次看到他们 你就记起来了 |
[34:52] | Look, I already told the police, | 听着 我已经告诉警察 |
[34:53] | “Sorry, wish I could help, but I really can’t. | “抱歉 希望能帮上忙 但真无能为力 |
[34:55] | Thanks for asking.” | 谢谢询问” |
[34:57] | If you don’t point them out, they’re just going to walk. | 如果你不指认 他们会被无罪释放 |
[34:58] | I really don’t want to discuss this any further. | 我不想再讨论这事了 |
[35:01] | Now, what’s for lunch? | 中午吃什么 |
[35:03] | Chicken. | 鸡肉[胆小鬼] |
[35:08] | Darren, why did you change your mind? | 达伦 你到底为什么改变主意 |
[35:13] | I-I guess I had time to think. | 大概是因为我有充足的时间考虑了下 |
[35:15] | And I decided, | 然后决定 |
[35:17] | cowardice is the better part of valour. | 懦弱也是英勇的一部分 |
[35:21] | Nothing is going to happen. | 他们不会受到惩罚的 |
[35:22] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:24] | Say I identify them. | 假设我去指认他们 |
[35:26] | Say they go to trial. | 假设他们被审判 |
[35:29] | Say they get off. | 假设他们被无罪释放 |
[35:31] | Say they come looking for me. | 假设他们来报复我 |
[35:33] | Say they’re back on the street tomorrow | 假设他们明天就回到街头 |
[35:35] | because you didn’t do anything. | 因为你什么都没做 |
[35:36] | Say they attack someone else. | 假设他们殴打其他人 |
[35:38] | Look, you’re the one who told me to put all this behind me, | 听着 是你让我忘掉这一切 |
[35:40] | to get on with my life. | 继续我的生活 |
[35:45] | Yes, I do think blonde. | 没错 我想染金发 |
[35:48] | Maybe I was wrong. | 或许我错了 |
[35:50] | Maybe it’s time that we stood up for ourselves. | 或许我们是时候站出来维护自己了 |
[35:53] | Fought back. | 勇敢反击 |
[35:54] | And when your attacker bashed you | 以前你也被人袭击过 |
[35:56] | and left you for dead, | 丢下你等死 |
[35:57] | and then they got off practically scot-free, | 那个人也几乎没受到任何惩罚 |
[35:59] | what exactly did you do? | 你又做了什么 |
[36:08] | I know I said I’d only call you if I was | 我知道我说过 只有脖子上套着绳子 |
[36:10] | on a ledge with a rope around my neck, but | 站在窗台上时 才会给你打电话 但是 |
[36:12] | I figured a curb and a scarf would suffice. | 我估计站在马路牙子上 套着围巾也算 |
[36:14] | That’s no problem. I told you, you could call me anytime. | 没关系 我说过 可以随时给我打电话 |
[36:18] | More coffee? | 还要咖啡吗 |
[36:20] | No. If I was any more wired, | 不 如果我再兴奋一点 |
[36:21] | I’d light up Times Square. | 我会放火烧了时代广场的 |
[36:25] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[36:26] | You’ve only been back in your life for one day. | 你刚回归正常生活一天 |
[36:30] | And already I’m a wreck. | 但我已经崩溃了 |
[36:31] | God. I even have sweaty palms. | 天呐 我手心都出汗了 |
[36:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:37] | Rod Longbottom was a guy I dated once for about five minutes. | 我曾跟一个叫”罗鞭·长受”的家伙恋爱了大概五分钟 |
[36:40] | Lived up to both his names. Gorgeous. Amazing. | 人如其名 鸡巴长 长得帅 非常完美 |
[36:42] | I dumped him. You want to know why? | 我甩了他 想知道为什么吗 |
[36:44] | Sweaty palms. | 因为他手心汗多 |
[36:46] | Remember, as we discussed in group, | 记住 就像我们在小组里谈论的一样 |
[36:48] | it would take some getting used to. | 这得花时间去适应 |
[36:50] | And not just for you, | 不只是你 |
[36:51] | but for everyone around you. | 还有你身边的亲人朋友 |
[36:53] | I make my friends nervous. | 我让朋友们紧张了 |
[36:56] | They don’t know what to say. | 他们不知道该说什么 |
[36:57] | They see me, they want to flee. | 他们看到我都想逃离 |
[36:59] | They don’t trust me. | 他们不信任我 |
[37:00] | They think I’m still using. | 他们认为我还在吸毒 |
[37:03] | The same thing happened to me. | 我也经历过同样的情况 |
[37:05] | But eventually they came around, and even forgave me. | 但他们最终还是想通了 甚至原谅了我 |
[37:09] | Except one. | 除了一个人 |
[37:12] | Your mother? Your father? | 你妈妈还是你爸爸 |
[37:16] | The first guy who ever believed in me. | 是第一个信任我的人 |
[37:20] | I never really made amends to him. | 我从来没向他道歉过 |
[37:23] | Did you try? | 你试过吗 |
[37:27] | We lost touch. | 我们失去了联系 |
[37:30] | But recently, we’ve reconnected. | 不过最近 我们又联系上了 |
[37:43] | Maybe now I’ll get my chance. | 也许现在我有机会了 |
[38:43] | Since when did our heroes become | 我们的英雄什么时候 |
[38:44] | the merry butchers of Gayopolis? | 变成基奥城的疯狂屠夫了 |
[38:46] | Someone has to do it, | 总得有人这么做 |
[38:47] | since fags are too cowardly to stand up for themselves. | 因为基佬们都太软弱 不敢为自己抗争 |
[38:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:57] | Somebody’s pissed off. | 某人很生气嘛 |
[38:58] | You would be too if you got your head bashed in. | 如果你的脑袋被打开花 你也会很生气的 |
[39:01] | I know. I was there. | 我知道 我当时在场 |
[39:07] | I thought you’d put that behind you and moved on. | 我以为你已经忘记过去 向前看了 |
[39:09] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个事 |
[39:19] | Darren refused to identify his attackers. | 达伦不想指认袭击他的人 |
[39:22] | They’re going to get off. | 他们将会被无罪释放 |
[39:24] | When I told him to be brave, stand up for himself, | 我告诉他要勇敢 要抗争 |
[39:27] | he said to me, “What did you do?” | 他问我 你当初又做了什么 |
[39:31] | I was a coward. | 我是懦夫 |
[39:32] | I should’ve done something, and I didn’t. | 我本该做点什么 但是我没有 |
[39:39] | You want to get even? | 你想报复吗 |
[39:41] | I’ll tell you how to get even. | 我来告诉你怎么报复吧 |
[39:44] | Become the biggest fucking success you can possibly be. | 努力做一个最最成功的人 |
[39:47] | I already know. | 我早就知道这点了 |
[39:48] | Well then, if you know, | 那好 如果你知道 |
[39:49] | take that anger and put it into your work. | 就把这种愤怒用到你的作品中 |
[39:51] | Use it. | 利用它 |
[39:54] | Have more money, | 赚更多的钱 |
[39:56] | more power, and more sex | 掌握更多的权力 享受更多的性爱 |
[39:59] | than any poor hetero schmuck, | 远超那些傻逼直男 |
[40:00] | because trust me, nothing pisses off a straight guy | 相信我 最让直男愤怒的 |
[40:02] | more than a successful fag. | 就是一个成功的基佬 |
[40:06] | You know “Guernica”? | 你知道《格尔尼卡》吗[毕加索作品] |
[40:07] | People say it’s the most powerful anti-war statement ever made. | 人们说它是人类有史以来最有力的反战作品 |
[40:12] | I say bullshit. | 我觉得那纯属放屁 |
[40:13] | It hangs in a fucking museum, collecting dust. | 它被挂在该死的博物馆里落灰 |
[40:18] | And this is all bullshit. | 这些都是狗屁 |
[40:20] | It doesn’t do a motherfucking thing. | 毫无用处 |
[40:34] | Fuck clothes. | 去他妈的衣服 |
[40:35] | Christ, they stink. God. | 老天 臭死了 天啊 |
[40:39] | I won’t be needing these. | 我也用不着这些了 |
[40:49] | Or these. | 还有这些 |
[40:56] | Or these. | 还有这些 |
[41:03] | Wait. | 等下 |
[41:05] | How’s, Giuseppe Verdi a trigger? | 朱塞佩·威尔第的作品怎么也算刺激物了 |
[41:08] | He was here watching the whole time. | 我堕落时 他一直在这里看着 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | He was also here… | 但他之前也一直在 |
[41:17] | the first time you played “La Traviata” for me. | 目睹你第一次为我播放《茶花女》 |
[41:21] | I say we give him a reprieve. | 我建议我们判他缓刑 |
[41:26] | That it? | 都清理完了吗 |
[41:29] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[41:35] | You sure you want to trash that? | 你确定你打算把那个也扔了吗 |
[41:37] | Never gave me anything but trouble. | 除了带来麻烦外一无是处 |
[41:39] | Hook-ups, porn sites, | 交友网 色情网 |
[41:41] | not to mention endless e-mails to increase my dick size. | 更别提推销阴茎延长术的无数邮件广告 |
[41:44] | I don’t recall that being one of your shortcomings. | 我记得你本来就不短啊 |
[42:02] | And even if I got rid of every trigger, every reminder… | 即使丢掉一切害我放纵的刺激物和提醒物 |
[42:07] | I’d still remember what I did. | 我还是忘不了我曾经的所为 |
[42:11] | God, how I hurt the people that I loved. | 天啊 我是如何伤害了我爱的那些人 |
[42:15] | You going to be all right? | 你不会有事吧 |
[42:25] | Tell you the truth, after rehab, | 说实话吧 在戒毒中心时 |
[42:26] | where they never left you alone, | 他们从来不会让我一个人待着 |
[42:27] | I’m… I’m… I’m feeling a little freaked, being here by myself. | 我回来后 一个人待着 就觉得有点害怕 |
[42:32] | I could stay with you, if… if you’d like. | 我可以留下来陪你 如果你愿意的话 |
[42:35] | No. I-I-I couldn’t ask… | 不 我不该… |
[42:37] | If it’d make you feel better. | 只要能让你感觉好一点就行 |
[42:43] | Where do we… I mean… | 我们在哪 我是说… |
[42:47] | I’d crash on the sofa. | 我就在沙发上睡就行了 |
[42:50] | Yeah, the sofa. Right. | 好吧 沙发 好 |
[42:54] | Of course. I’ll get you some blankets. | 当然 给你拿条毯子 |
[43:27] | Sleep tight. | 晚安 |
[43:27] | Yeah, you too. | 好的 你也是 |
[43:30] | And, if you need anything… | 如果有什么需要的话… |
[43:53] | I feel the power. | 我感受到了力量 |
[43:58] | I feel the power. | 我感受到了力量 |
[44:02] | I feel the power too. | 我也感受到了力量 |
[44:05] | Now let us stoke our fires | 我们添点柴吧 |
[44:07] | and release our burdens into the flames. | 把我们的负担丢进火中 |
[44:10] | Hold it! | 等会儿 |
[44:13] | I’ll take that, Dumpling. | 给我 饺子 |
[44:18] | I feel the power too. | 我也感受到了力量 |
[44:21] | My name is, | 我的名字是 |
[44:23] | “On A Clear Day, You Can See Forever”. | “晴朗的一天 可以看到永远” |
[44:26] | It just sort of came to me, ya know what I mean. | 灵光一闪 你懂的 |
[44:29] | But you can call me “Clear Day”. | 但是你们可以叫我 “晴天” |
[44:34] | This is a heart circle, Clear Day. | 这是真心圈 晴天 |
[44:36] | We share our feelings here. | 我们在此分享彼此的感受 |
[44:38] | Is there anything you’d like to share? | 你有什么要分享的吗 |
[44:44] | The truth is, I didn’t really want to come here. | 说实话 我之前并非是真心想来这里 |
[44:49] | But then… | 但是 |
[44:50] | somehow, something magical happened. | 不知怎的 神奇的事发生了 |
[44:56] | Always does. | 总是那样 |
[44:59] | I realized that… | 我意识到 |
[45:00] | if it’s true that faeries have the power | 如果精灵真的有魔力 |
[45:03] | to create beauty out of ugliness | 化丑为美 |
[45:06] | and joy out of pain… | 转悲为喜 |
[45:09] | then that power can only come from one place. | 那么这种力量只可能来自一个地方 |
[45:15] | Which I-I guess I knew all along. | 我想我一直知道是哪里 |
[45:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:27] | Rise, faeries. | 起立 众精灵 |
[45:33] | We thank the powers of the earth and the heavens | 感谢大地和苍穹的力量 |
[45:36] | for giving us our special gifts. | 赐予我们每个人独特的天赋 |
[45:38] | We celebrate our faerie forefathers | 我们纪念精灵前辈 |
[45:41] | and the generations of faeries to follow. | 迎接精灵后辈 |
[45:43] | And our faerie founder… | 还有精灵集会的创立者 |
[45:47] | Harry Hay. | 哈利·霍 |
[45:50] | Where is he, anyway? | 话说他去哪儿了 |
[45:51] | Harry Hay? | 哈利·霍吗 |
[45:53] | Yeah, I helped him put the rocks in the circle. | 是啊 我之前帮他把石头摆成圈了 |
[45:56] | Honey, Harry passed away two years ago. | 亲爱的 哈利两年前就去世了 |
[46:12] | So how do you feel about these ads? | 你们对这些广告是什么看法 |
[46:15] | If you saw them in a newspaper or a magazine | 如果你们在报纸 杂志 |
[46:17] | or on a billboard, | 或者广告牌上看到 |
[46:19] | would they make you want to ask your doctor about Endovir? | 你们会想向你们的医生咨询安多维吗 |
[46:23] | Sure, if they came with his phone number. | 当然 前提是上面有他的号码 |
[46:26] | Pretty much the same-old same-old. | 跟以前一个套路 |
[46:27] | Hunky White dudes having fun. | 健壮的白人男子 享受生活 |
[46:30] | I like the message of hope. | 我喜欢这其中传递的希望 |
[46:31] | And being on top. | 以及重回巅峰[做攻] |
[46:35] | What about these? | 那这些怎么样 |
[46:43] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[46:45] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[46:46] | That’s different. | 这个不一样 |
[46:49] | Who would run ads like these? | 谁会用这样的广告 |
[46:51] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[46:52] | Some days I do feel like hell. | 有时 我的确感觉糟透了 |
[46:54] | But to actually see it? | 但亲眼看到它被写出来 |
[46:56] | You think you’re ever going to see that? | 你觉得你有机会看到这样的广告吗 |
[46:58] | That is one ad you’ll never see. | 那就是你永远看不到的广告 |
[47:01] | They wouldn’t have the balls. | 他们不会有胆子登这样的广告 |
[48:12] | This is Piston and Wolfen, | 这是活塞和小狼 |
[48:14] | and Periwinkle, | 还有长春花 |
[48:15] | and there’s Emmett. I mean, Clear Day. | 那是艾美特 也就是晴天 |
[48:17] | Don’t forget the cutie in the kilt. | 不要忘了穿苏格兰短裙的小帅哥 |
[48:20] | I think you may have found your Christmas card. | 我觉得这个作为你的圣诞贺卡照很合适 |
[48:22] | Didn’t I tell you | 我就跟你说 |
[48:23] | it’d be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, Dumpling? | 这会是独一无二的人生体验吧 饺子 |
[48:27] | “Dumpling”? | 饺子 |
[48:28] | That’s my faerie name. | 那是我的精灵名 |
[48:29] | And if you ever so much as call me that… | 如果你敢这样叫我… |
[48:31] | Cosmo, please! | 来杯大都会鸡尾酒 |
[48:37] | Why did you do that? | 你刚刚为什么这样 |
[48:38] | Just trying to spread the magic. | 只是想播撒魔力 |
[48:40] | You know, maybe next year we all should go. | 也许明年我们大家该一起去 |
[48:42] | – Yeah. – Absolutely. | -是啊 -当然 |
[48:44] | Brian, how about you? | 布莱恩 你去吗 |
[48:45] | I’d rather have my tongue super-glued to a lesbian’s twat. | 我宁愿舌头被胶水粘在拉拉的屄口上 |
[48:50] | Besides, I’m going to be way too busy with my new business. | 再说 我的新生意 定会让我忙得不可开交 |
[48:53] | And, my new account. | 还要伺候新客户 |
[48:55] | The “Circus of Porn” account | 「色情马戏团」的报酬 |
[48:56] | isn’t exactly going to buy you a summer home in P-town. | 肯定不够让你在普罗温斯敦买个避暑小屋 |
[48:59] | But the Remson Pharmaceuticals account will. | 但是兰姆森制药公司可以啊 |
[49:05] | Here’s to Kinnetik. | 敬肯奈迪克 |
[49:06] | Drinks are on me, boys. | 酒水我请了 |
[49:09] | To Kinnetik! | 敬肯奈迪克 |
[49:45] | This isn’t an isolated incident. | 这不是偶然事件 |
[49:47] | This goes on every day. | 每天都有这种事发生 |
[49:49] | They don’t even get it. | 他们甚至不明白 |
[49:50] | They think it’s about walking their poodles without getting mugged. | 他们还以为是遛狗时避免被抢劫那样的性质 |
[49:53] | But it’s more than that. | 但这个远不仅仅是那样 |
[49:57] | If it isn’t Meg Ryan. | 这不是甜妞梅格·瑞恩吗 |
[50:03] | I heard what you said at the center, and I agree. | 我听到你在同性恋中心说的那些话 我同意 |
[50:05] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[50:07] | They need to understand | 他们得明白 |
[50:08] | it’s not about being a victim. | 不能甘当受害者 |
[50:09] | It’s about not allowing yourself to be victimized. | 而是不让自己受到伤害 |
[50:18] | Cody Bell. | 我叫科迪·贝尔 |
[50:21] | Justin Taylor. | 我叫贾斯汀·泰勒 |
[50:32] | Ready to kick some straight ass? | 准备好去揍那些傻逼直男了吗 |
[50:46] | Okay, where are we going to meet? | 好了 我们在哪里集合 |