时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[01:06] | Your calls. | 电话留言 |
[01:07] | Your advance copy of “Heat”. | 《热力》的样书 |
[01:10] | Did Remson see it yet? | 兰姆森看过了吗 |
[01:12] | Fax just came. He’s over the moon. | 刚发了个传真来 他高兴坏了 |
[01:15] | Brian Kinney is “Back with a Vengeance”. | 布莱恩·肯尼携带复仇之志震撼回归 |
[01:18] | This campaign is going to start a revolution. | 这个广告将会掀起一场革命 |
[01:20] | The “No more bullshit” Era of advertising. | “不再扯淡”的广告时代 |
[01:23] | Yeah, next thing you know, there’ll be soft drink jingles | 是啊 接下来 就会出现一首 |
[01:25] | about rotting teeth and hyperactive kids. | 有关蛀牙和亢奋儿童的汽水广告歌 |
[01:30] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[01:31] | Oh, just a few thousand forms for you to sign. | 就是一堆需要你签字的文件 |
[01:33] | Insurance, pension and benefits, S.S.I. | 保险 退休金 分红和补充社会保险收益 |
[01:37] | I can think of so many more | 我的右手明明可以 |
[01:38] | interesting things to do with my right hand. | 做很多其他更有意思的事 |
[01:40] | I’m sure you can, but in the meantime, | 我信 但是同时 |
[01:42] | I need to attend to the business of setting up your business. | 我需要处理很多事务 帮你搭建完整的商业体系 |
[01:50] | I also wanted to give you this. | 我还得给你这个 |
[01:56] | Who’s it from? | 谁写的 |
[01:58] | Actually, uh, it’s from me. | 事实上 是我写的 |
[02:01] | It’s part of the program. It’s called making amends. | 这是康复项目的一部分 叫做「弥补」 |
[02:05] | How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[02:07] | A 12-step Valentine. | 12步戒毒的情圣瓦伦丁 |
[02:08] | I’m touched, Theodore. | 我好感动 西奥多 |
[02:11] | But, um… | 但是 |
[02:13] | where’s the cheque? | 支票在哪里 |
[02:15] | That’s about the response I expected. | 我预计你的反应差不多就是这样 |
[02:20] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[02:22] | The point of having a cell phone is that you leave it on. | 手机存在的意义是让你开机保持联系的 |
[02:27] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的在哪里 |
[02:34] | You’re a really good shot. | 你真是神枪手 |
[02:35] | I practiced a lot when I was a kid. | 我小时候就经常练习了 |
[02:38] | Tin cans in the back yard. | 射击后院的罐头 |
[02:40] | Rabbits. | 还有兔子 |
[02:41] | You had a gun when you were a kid? | 你小时候就有枪了 |
[02:42] | I had a six-shooter, partner, before I had a two-wheeler. | 我在有摩托车前 就有手枪了 |
[02:46] | Where I grew up, everyone did. | 在我们那里 每个人都是这样 |
[02:48] | I wasn’t even allowed to have a cap pistol. | 我连玩具枪都不能有 |
[02:51] | Try it. | 试试 |
[02:54] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Come on, don’t be a sissy. | 来吧 别像个娘炮一样 |
[02:57] | You’re right-handed, right? | 你是右撇子吧 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:59] | Okay. So hold it with your right hand. | 那好 用你的右手握住这个 |
[03:03] | Now, line up your sight with your right eye, | 用右眼和准星瞄准一条线 |
[03:07] | then pull the trigger. | 然后扣扳机 |
[03:12] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[03:13] | No. It’s my gimp hand, | 不 是我的手有点残疾 |
[03:14] | from when I was bashed. It acts up sometimes. | 是上次被袭击造成的 偶尔会发作 |
[03:17] | Okay, then try this. | 好吧 试试这样 |
[03:19] | Left hand to your wrist | 用左手握紧手腕 |
[03:21] | to steady it. | 稳住它 |
[03:23] | Arms out straight. | 胳膊向前伸直 |
[03:24] | Spread your legs a bit, | 腿分开一点 |
[03:26] | for balance. | 以保持平衡 |
[03:28] | Now it’s got a kick, so don’t resist. | 会有后坐力 不用紧张 |
[03:30] | Just ride it, like the hottest piece of ass you ever had. | 顺势而动 就像你操过的最爽的屁股 |
[03:38] | That was intense. | 真是紧张刺激 |
[03:40] | How the west was won. | 西部开拓史 |
[03:42] | But next time, try to hit the target. | 下一次 试着射中靶子 |
[03:56] | Shit. It’s harder than I thought. | 妈的 比我想得难 |
[04:00] | Tell you my little secret. | 告诉你我的小秘密 |
[04:02] | See how it has no face? | 靶子没有脸 |
[04:03] | Well, I give it one. | 我会想象一个上去 |
[04:04] | Someone who deserves a bullet between the eyes. | 某个活该被子弹正中额心的人 |
[04:07] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[04:10] | Like Wayne, | 比如韦恩 |
[04:11] | captain of the football team. | 他是橄榄球队的队长 |
[04:14] | He and his jock buddies held me down | 他和他的运动员同伴把我压在地上 |
[04:15] | while he carved “Faggot” on my ass with a penknife. | 用小刀在我的屁股上刻”基佬” |
[04:20] | Or Mr. Mackley, | 或者麦克利老师 |
[04:22] | who made me show it to the class. | 那个逼我在全班面前展示那个刻痕的人 |
[04:26] | Or my father, | 或者我的父亲 |
[04:28] | who slapped me across the face when I told him what they did. | 我把这事告诉他时 他扇了我几巴掌 |
[04:35] | Sounds like you have no shortage of targets. | 听起来你不缺靶子 |
[04:39] | I bet you’ve got a few too. | 我敢说你也有不少 |
[05:06] | Works every time. | 每次都奏效 |
[05:09] | So, who were you thinking of? | 你想像的人是谁 |
[05:31] | “Suck your own dick, motherfucker”? | “舔你自己的鸡巴吧 狗娘养的” |
[05:35] | This is definitely some pretty strong stuff. | 这真的是重口味啊 |
[05:37] | Well, that’s how Justin wanted it. | 那就是贾斯汀想要的风格 |
[05:39] | He insisted it had to be that way. | 他坚持走这样的路线 |
[05:41] | Here’re your eggs, boys. | 煎蛋来了 孩子们 |
[05:42] | Whites only, tomatoes, no bread. | 纯蛋白 番茄 不要面包 |
[05:45] | Cheese omelette, sausages, | 干酪蛋卷 香肠 |
[05:48] | and a side of pancakes. | 配煎薄饼 |
[05:51] | Jesus Christ, what the hell is that? | 天啦 这是什么东西 |
[05:53] | Upside down, | 倒过来看 |
[05:54] | looks like some guy’s getting his dick stuffed in his mouth. | 就像有人的鸡巴被塞进了自己的嘴里 |
[05:57] | Right-side up too. | 正着看也是这样 |
[05:58] | Well, gratuitous man-sex is one thing. | 无意义的男性性行为是一回事 |
[06:00] | Personally, I don’t mind it. | 个人而言 我不介意 |
[06:02] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[06:03] | But gratuitous violence, that’s another story. | 但是无意义的暴力就是另外一回事了 |
[06:06] | Actually, I don’t consider it gratuitous. | 事实上 我并不认为这是无意义的 |
[06:08] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[06:09] | I’d argue that disturbing as these images may be, | 我倒认为虽然画面很残暴 |
[06:12] | they are a legitimate expression | 但它合法地表达了 |
[06:14] | of every gay man’s outrage at… at being victimized, | 每个同性恋对所受到的迫害的愤怒 |
[06:17] | and therefore can be justified as a… | 因此这个作品可以被认为是 |
[06:19] | a passionate and uncompromising work of art. | 充满激情而不妥协的艺术作品 |
[06:23] | Maybe so, but he’s still got his dick stuffed in his mouth. | 或许是如此 可他嘴里塞的还是自己的鸡巴 |
[06:28] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的到哪去了 |
[06:30] | I was about to issue a missing person’s report. | 我都要去发寻人启事了 |
[06:32] | Do you know how much work it takes, unpacking a new place? | 你知道搬进一个新房子 有多少事情要做吗 |
[06:36] | What, you forgot to unpack your phone? | 那你忘记把手机收拾出来啦 |
[06:39] | So, when do I get to see it? | 那我什么时候可以去参观下 |
[06:42] | Sis, we haven’t even gotten the dish towels yet. | 老姐 我们连擦碗布都还没有呢 |
[06:46] | But as soon as it’s presentable, | 但只要房子收拾得能见人了 |
[06:48] | you’ll be the first official guest. | 你将是第一位正式访客 |
[06:51] | Do you hear that, boys? I am the first official guest. | 伙计们 听到了吗 我是第一位正式访客 |
[06:59] | Did you mean what you said | 你刚才说的是真的吗 |
[07:00] | about it being an uncompromising work of art? | 说这是不妥协的艺术作品 |
[07:03] | Absolutely. Every word. | 当然 字字属实 |
[07:05] | And, um, I hope you’ll be as honest with me about my book. | 关于我的书 希望你也能诚实地告诉我你的想法 |
[07:11] | Ben… | 本 |
[07:11] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 嘿 没关系 没关系 |
[07:14] | I only gave it to you a few days ago. | 我才把书给你几天 |
[07:15] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不应该说什么的 |
[07:16] | No, it’s not that. It’s… | 不 不是这个原因 只是… |
[07:21] | it’s just that I’m not finished reading it. | 我只是还没有看完 |
[07:25] | But as soon as I do… | 但我一看完就会告诉你的 |
[07:31] | Even if I agreed to relinquish the case | 即使我同意放弃这个案子 |
[07:33] | and let Larry head up the proceedings, | 让拉里跟进 |
[07:35] | Jeanette and Anna would never agree. | 珍妮特和安娜也不会同意的 |
[07:37] | Oh, of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[07:38] | They’re not just your clients. They’re our friends. | 她们不只是你的客户 她们是我们的朋友 |
[07:40] | And they’re depending on me. | 她们指望的人是我 |
[07:42] | They gave me their trust, | 她们信任我 |
[07:43] | I gave them my promise. | 我对她们保证过了 |
[07:44] | There’s no reason in the world why I shouldn’t be representing them. | 根本没理由不让我来当她们的代理律师 |
[07:47] | You don’t have to convince me. | 你不用说服我 |
[07:48] | There’s a bond, a sisterhood, | 我们这些人之间的纽带 姐妹情谊 |
[07:50] | that some people simply can’t understand. | 有些人就是不明白 |
[07:52] | Mainly men. | 主要是男人 |
[07:53] | Men? | 男人 |
[07:55] | Did someone mention men? | 有人提到男人了吗 |
[07:56] | One in particular. | 特指某一个 |
[07:58] | My partner, Larry Jacobs. | 我的搭档 拉里·雅各布斯 |
[08:00] | Oh, those high-powered, aggressive, | 那些精力充沛 咄咄逼人的 |
[08:02] | Jewish lawyer types don’t do it for me. | 犹太律师不是我的菜 |
[08:04] | Uh, except for you, of course. | 当然 除了你以外 |
[08:07] | You got everything, sweetie? | 亲爱的 你都收拾好了吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, except for you guys. | 除了你们两个 都收拾好了 |
[08:10] | You’re going to be just fine. | 一切都会好的啦 |
[08:11] | I know, I know. I’m a big boy. | 我知道 我知道 我是个大男孩 |
[08:14] | Some say very big. | 有人说真的很”大” |
[08:16] | So there’s no reason for me not to have my own place. | 所以我得有我自己的房子了 |
[08:18] | Once you fix it up, you’re going to love it. | 你收拾好后肯定会很喜欢的 |
[08:19] | Oh, it came already furnished, uh, ready to move in. | 有家具 直接可以搬进去了 |
[08:22] | All I have to do is unpack. | 我要做的就是拆行李了 |
[08:23] | There you go, even better. | 那样更好了 |
[08:25] | Gei gasundtheit, Em. | 祝你健康 小艾[犹太语] |
[08:26] | Close enough. “Go in good health”. | 差不多说对了 “祝你健康” |
[08:35] | This is it. | 那就这样了 |
[08:37] | Say bye-bye to your Auntie Em, sweetie. | 跟你的小艾阿姨说再见 宝贝 |
[08:44] | Alone at last. | 终于成二人世界了 |
[08:46] | Aren’t you forgetting someone? | 你忘记某人了吧 |
[08:47] | And someone else on the way? | 还有这个即将到来的人 |
[08:48] | We’re not going to be alone for another 18 years. | 估计要再过18年 才能享受真正的二人世界 |
[08:54] | You went to a firing range? | 你们去了靶场吗 |
[08:55] | Once he got the hang of it, he was awesome. | 他掌握了诀窍后 就变得超级厉害 |
[08:58] | I thought you hated guns. | 你不是讨厌枪吗 |
[09:00] | You even signed that petition in high school. | 你在高中时还签过请愿书 |
[09:03] | I still do. | 我现在也讨厌 |
[09:04] | You wouldn’t believe what it felt like. | 那种感觉真的让人难以置信 |
[09:09] | See that bullet hole right between the eyes? | 看到双眼间额心的弹孔了吗 |
[09:11] | He was thinking of someone before he fired it, | 他开枪前把它想象成某人了 |
[09:14] | but he wouldn’t tell me who. | 但他不肯告诉我是谁 |
[09:16] | Bet it was Chris Hobbs. | 肯定是克里斯·霍布斯 |
[09:18] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[09:19] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[09:19] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[09:20] | He’s this high school jock I jerked off once. | 我高中时曾经给那个混蛋打过一次飞机 |
[09:24] | After that, he didn’t like me very much. | 从那以后 他不太喜欢我 |
[09:26] | I always suspected he was secretly in love with you. | 我总怀疑他暗恋你 |
[09:29] | Sounds like some of the assholes I went to school with. | 听起来跟我那些混蛋同学差不多 |
[09:32] | They were probably afraid of being queer. | 他们大概害怕自己变成同性恋 |
[09:34] | Yeah, whatever he was… | 好了 管他是什么 |
[09:37] | when he saw me at the prom, dancing with Brian… | 他在舞会上看到我和布莱恩一起跳舞 |
[09:39] | which, for the record, was un-fucking real. | 说明一下 那真是如梦如幻 |
[09:43] | He freaked. | 他就发疯了 |
[09:45] | Afterwards, he followed me | 结束后 他带着根铁棒 |
[09:47] | to the parking garage with a baseball bat. | 尾随我直到停车场 |
[09:49] | He smashed my skull. | 他猛击我的后脑 |
[09:53] | I was in a coma, then, um, rehab, for almost six months. | 我陷入了昏迷 用了六个月的时间做康复 |
[09:57] | Can you believe that creep practically went free? | 你敢相信那个变态几乎没受到任何惩罚吗 |
[10:00] | Slap on the wrist, | 就警告了他一下 |
[10:01] | a few months’ community service at the AIDS hospice. | 让他在艾滋病患者临终疗养院做了几个月社区服务 |
[10:04] | I can believe it. | 我信 |
[10:05] | Last time I saw him he was there, mopping the floor. | 我上次见到他时 他在那里拖地 |
[10:11] | He said I’d end up just like the others. | 他说我也会和那些病人是同样的下场 |
[10:14] | That I deserved to die. | 说我活该死掉 |
[10:16] | I hope you fucking beat the shit out of him. | 我希望你当时痛揍了他一顿 |
[10:21] | I was too afraid to say anything. | 我太害怕了 什么话都说不出来 |
[10:25] | So I just stood there, like a fucking faggot. | 我就站在那里 像个该死的基佬 |
[10:34] | Instant apartment. | 方便公寓 |
[10:35] | Just, uh, add trick and stir. | 只用带点东西来装饰一下 |
[10:38] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[10:39] | It’s great, Em. | 很棒 小艾 |
[10:41] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[10:44] | Oh, careful, Brian, you’re dripping. | 小心点 布莱恩 你的食物在滴水 |
[10:46] | I don’t want any stains on the sofa. | 我可不想沙发上有什么污渍 |
[10:49] | Not yet, anyway. | 暂时还没有 |
[10:52] | Uh, you know, this place is, uh, | 这地方让我模模糊糊想起 |
[10:54] | vaguely reminiscent of somewhere I’ve… | 我曾经见过的某个地方 |
[10:57] | my loft. | 我的阁楼 |
[10:59] | Did I fuck your decorator? | 我和你的室内装潢师搞过吗 |
[11:00] | Brian, I asked you to be careful. Here. | 布莱恩 我让你小心点的 给 |
[11:04] | I hope they included some cleaner in the kitchen. | 希望厨房里有些清洁剂 |
[11:06] | You call this crappy knock-off a Barcelona chair? | 这蹩脚的仿制品也叫巴塞罗那椅吗 |
[11:10] | It’s more like a Tijuana chair. | 更像个提华纳椅 |
[11:12] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[11:18] | You want a bite? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[11:20] | You can have some of my sandwich too. | 你可以吃点我的三明治 |
[11:23] | Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[11:27] | I told Ben a lie. A big fat lie. | 我对本撒谎了 弥天大谎 |
[11:29] | Okay, who’d you fuck? | 好吧 你和谁搞了 |
[11:31] | No one. | 没有 |
[11:33] | Well, then make it quick. | 那快说 |
[11:35] | I finished his book three days ago. | 我三天前就看完他的书了 |
[11:38] | But I told him I’m still reading it. | 但是我告诉他我还没有看完 |
[11:43] | That’s it? That’s the big fat… no. | 仅此而已吗 这就是弥天大谎 不是的 |
[11:46] | A big fat lie is “I won’t come in your mouth.” | 弥天大谎应该是”我不会射在你嘴里” |
[11:48] | Just don’t come on the sofa. | 不要射在沙发上就行 |
[11:51] | He wants me to be honest, | 他想要我说实话 |
[11:53] | to tell him what I really think. | 告诉他我的想法 |
[11:55] | And what do you really think? | 那你的真实想法是什么 |
[11:57] | It was kind of boring. | 有点无聊 |
[11:59] | Kind of like him? | 就像他一样吗 |
[12:01] | He’s your partner, Mikey. | 他是你的伴侣 小迈 |
[12:03] | You got to sit him down, take his hand and tell him, | 你应该让他坐下 拉着他的手告诉他 |
[12:06] | “Honey, it’s a steaming piece of horseshit”. | “亲爱的 你的书就是一砣热腾腾的屎” |
[12:10] | Could you say that to Justin? | 你会这样对贾斯汀说吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[12:13] | Fortunately, the lad’s a genius. | 幸运的是 那小子是个天才 |
[12:15] | You are so helpful. | 你可真会帮忙 |
[12:17] | And you’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[12:18] | If you can’t be honest, | 如果不能说实话 |
[12:19] | then what kind of a relationship do you have? | 那你们算是什么伴侣 |
[12:21] | Just a cheap… | 只是一种廉价的 |
[12:24] | imitation. | 仿制品 |
[12:25] | You want some? It’s good. | 你想吃点吗 很好吃的 |
[12:29] | Larry, the court just sent us a… | 拉里 法庭刚寄给我们一份… |
[12:32] | Oh, uh, come in, Mel. | 进来 茉儿 |
[12:35] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[12:36] | What are you… | 你们是在… |
[12:37] | do we have a meeting scheduled? | 我们有预约吗 |
[12:39] | Mel, Jeanette, Anna and I have been discussing the case. | 茉儿 珍妮特和安娜正在和我讨论案子 |
[12:43] | Without me? | 不叫我吗 |
[12:44] | Mel, um… | 茉儿 |
[12:47] | Mel, we all know | 茉儿 我们都知道 |
[12:49] | how conservative this new judge is. | 新法官是多保守的人 |
[12:51] | Believe me, it has nothing to do with you. | 相信我 这不是针对你 |
[12:53] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[12:55] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[12:56] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[12:59] | we feel that… | 我们觉得 |
[13:00] | I’ll spare you the explanation, and the tears. | 你们不用解释 也用不着掉眼泪 |
[13:03] | I understand. Completely. | 我理解 特别理解 |
[13:08] | Mel… | 茉儿 |
[13:11] | Ben, I finished your book, | 本 我看完你的书了 |
[13:13] | and you made some really interesting choices. | 你做了一些很有趣的选择 |
[13:18] | Ben, I finished your book, | 本 我看完你的书了 |
[13:20] | and even though it’s a little long in places, | 尽管有些地方有点冗长 |
[13:22] | I’m sure that with some editing, | 我相信 只要稍微编辑下… |
[13:26] | It’s a great read, | 是本很棒的读物 |
[13:28] | especially if you’re having trouble sleeping. | 尤其是如果你失眠的话 |
[13:31] | Ben, I finished your book… | 本 我看完你的书了 |
[13:34] | and… | 然后… |
[13:35] | You did? | 是吗 |
[13:37] | Ben. | 本 |
[13:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:40] | Uh, I was on my way to the gym, uh, | 我在去健身房的路上 |
[13:42] | so I figured I’d poke my head in and say hello. | 所以我想就来打个招呼 |
[13:44] | So, you finished it? | 那么你看完了 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:49] | And I… I just want to say that… | 我正想告诉你 |
[13:54] | ‘Scuse me. | 失陪下 |
[13:58] | Hi, ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[14:00] | Sure, ma. | 没问题 妈 |
[14:02] | Okay, ma. | 好的 妈 |
[14:04] | Bye, ma. | 再见 妈 |
[14:05] | That was ma. | 是我妈 |
[14:06] | Hmm, got it. So you just want to say…? | 知道了 你刚才想说什么 |
[14:09] | Hi. Uh, that’ll be $3.50. | 你好 一共三块五 |
[14:16] | Okay. One… | 好的 一块 |
[14:19] | two… | 二块 |
[14:23] | okay. And three… | 好 三块 |
[14:32] | Come back any time. We can always use the change. | 欢迎再次光临 我们总是需要零钱 |
[14:34] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:36] | About the book? | 我的书怎么样 |
[14:39] | All I can say is… | 我想说的是 |
[14:43] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[14:44] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[14:46] | Oh, hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰你们 |
[14:48] | Not at all. | 一点也没 |
[14:50] | Oh, good. Because, uh… | 那就好 因为 |
[14:52] | I’ve got something for each of you. | 我有东西要给你们 |
[14:55] | No, y-you don’t have to read it now. I-it’s… | 不 你们不用现在就看 |
[14:56] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:57] | I’d love to. | 我想看 |
[15:13] | Teddy, that is so thoughtful. | 泰迪 你真贴心 |
[15:15] | And so brave. | 也很勇敢 |
[15:16] | And of course we forgive you. | 我们当然原谅你 |
[15:25] | Ah, thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[15:29] | Well, I-I… I’ve got a few more of those to deliver. | 我还有很多要送 |
[15:32] | So, I guess I’ll, uh, see you guys later? | 那回头见 |
[15:34] | – Great. – Okay. | -好杰了 -好的 |
[15:38] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:45] | Now then. | 现在说吧 |
[15:50] | The book. | 我的书 |
[15:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:56] | Ben… | 本 |
[15:58] | I finished your book. | 我看完了你的书 |
[16:03] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[16:08] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[16:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:31] | Lookee what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[16:34] | Sunshine’s new play-toy. | 小阳光的新玩具 |
[16:37] | You had no business going through my things. | 你不能随便翻我的东西 |
[16:40] | Looking for a light. | 我是找打火机时发现的 |
[16:41] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[16:42] | You were snooping. | 你这是窥探 |
[16:45] | Now give it back. | 还给我 |
[16:47] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[16:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:50] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[16:51] | No. It’s only meant to scare people. | 没有 只是为了吓唬人 |
[16:55] | For someone who’s never seen a western on principle, | 对于一个从没看过西部片的人来说 |
[16:58] | you have an awfully keen interest in firearms. | 你对武器很有兴趣嘛 |
[17:01] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[17:03] | Cody gave it to me. | 科迪给我的 |
[17:04] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心啊 |
[17:06] | What’s next? | 接下来是什么 |
[17:08] | A small nuclear device? | 小型核武器吗 |
[17:09] | It’s necessary that we have them. | 我们有必要拥有武器 |
[17:12] | After what happened the other night, | 毕竟那晚发生了那样的事 |
[17:13] | we could’ve been killed. | 我们有可能被杀害 |
[17:14] | Play with this long enough, and you will be. | 继续玩下去 你真的会被杀死的 |
[17:16] | Would you just hand it… | 你能不能先给我 |
[17:17] | You’re not running around the streets with a concealed weapon. | 你不能藏着武器在大街上乱逛 |
[17:19] | I told you… | 我告诉过你了… |
[17:20] | “It’s necessary”. | 有必要的 是吧 |
[17:22] | So that you and Cody can be the gay avengers, | 那样你和科迪可以成为同志复仇者了 |
[17:24] | heroes of the resistance. | 反抗英雄 |
[17:26] | Martyrs to the cause? | 殉道者 |
[17:27] | We’re trying to stop violence before it happens. | 我们只是努力在暴行发生前就阻止它 |
[17:31] | By starting it? | 通过故意引发暴行吗 |
[17:32] | You know, you wouldn’t think it was so funny | 如果是你的脑袋被砸开花 |
[17:34] | if you were the one who’d been bashed. | 你就不会觉得这么有趣了 |
[17:35] | Nobody said it’s funny. | 没人说这有趣 |
[17:38] | They hate us. | 他们恨我们 |
[17:40] | They want us dead. | 他们想要我们死 |
[17:42] | Now give me the goddamn gun. | 赶快把枪拿过来 |
[17:54] | Just what I’m looking for. | 找到我想要的了 |
[17:59] | What you going to do with all those candles? | 你买这么多蜡烛干什么 |
[18:01] | Create an intimate environment | 营造浪漫氛围 |
[18:02] | in which to entertain my, uh, guests. | 招待我的 客人 |
[18:05] | More like create a fucking fire hazard. | 更像是制造该死的火灾 |
[18:08] | Hey, how about this for Rodney and Vic? | 嘿 买这个给罗德尼和维克当礼物怎么样 |
[18:10] | Is there someplace they can put it? | 他们有地方放吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. I’m not sure it’ll fit. | 当然 只是不知”尺寸”是否合适 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry I haven’t been more helpful | 不好意思 没帮你找到 |
[18:18] | finding them a housewarming gift. | 送给他们的乔迁礼物 |
[18:20] | So far, everything I’ve picked out is for myself. | 目前我挑的都是给我自己的 |
[18:21] | Oh, honey, you’re trying to make your house a home. | 亲爱的 你不过是想把你的房子变成家 |
[18:25] | Meanwhile, my home’s become a house. | 而我的家快变成房子了 |
[18:29] | Guess you miss him a lot, huh? | 我猜你很想他吧 |
[18:31] | Don’t you dare ever tell him. | 你可千万别告诉他这点 |
[18:34] | I don’t want him to feel bad for leaving. | 我不想让他因为搬出去而感到内疚 |
[18:36] | My lips are sealed. For that, anyway. | 放心吧 打死我也不说的 |
[18:40] | It’s just been a long time since I’ve lived alone. | 我已经很久没有单独住过了 |
[18:43] | I’d forgotten how lonely it can get… | 我都忘了会有多孤独 |
[18:47] | especially when you’re older. | 特别是年纪越来越大 |
[18:48] | You get used to having people around… | 习惯了周围有人在 |
[18:52] | to fight with, and laugh with, | 吵吵闹闹 说说笑笑 |
[18:54] | and bug the shit out of you. | 把你烦死 |
[18:57] | And nobody bugged the shit out of me like Vic. | 也没人像维克那样烦人 |
[19:01] | Hey, Em, how about this? Look. | 小艾 这个怎么样 看 |
[19:06] | You know, that would look perfect in your place, | 放在你家里肯定很完美 |
[19:08] | but I’m not sure Vic would appreciate it. | 但我不确定维克会不会喜欢 |
[19:14] | Dish towels? He said they needed some. | 擦碗布 他说过他需要一些 |
[19:17] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:19] | Perfect for a couple of old cocks! | 真是太适合一对老”鸟”了 |
[19:24] | I’ve tried talking to her, but she wouldn’t listen. | 我试着和她谈 她都不理我 |
[19:25] | Now she refuses to leave the bedroom. | 现在她都不肯从卧室出来了 |
[19:27] | Well, eventually they come out to feed, | 到最后总会出来找吃的 |
[19:29] | but if I were you, I’d lock up the livestock. | 但如果我是你的话 就把吃的都收起来 |
[19:32] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[19:33] | Why the fuck did you call me? | 你他妈联系我干什么 |
[19:35] | I have no practical skills whatsoever in talking lesbians out of trees. | 我又没有劝拉拉下树的实践经验 |
[19:39] | But you do have a remarkable ability | 但是你有一个很强的能力 |
[19:41] | to put things into perspective, | 就是可以以理服人 |
[19:42] | see them in a purely objective, practical way. | 用客观 实际的眼光去看待问题 |
[19:48] | Going to lie there sharpening your claws | 你打算就躺在那里磨爪子 |
[19:49] | and feeling sorry for yourself, | 自怨自艾 |
[19:51] | or are you going to get your ass out of bed? | 还是从那张床上起来 |
[19:53] | Jesus, Brian. You could at least knock. | 天啦 布莱恩 你至少敲下门吧 |
[19:56] | Huh, if I’d knocked, you’d have told me to fuck off. | 如果我敲了 你肯定会叫我滚开 |
[19:58] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[19:59] | Too late. | 晚啦 |
[20:00] | Now then. | 现在 |
[20:03] | Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you. | 用这个娃娃告诉我那个坏人摸你哪儿了 |
[20:07] | You want to know where he touched me? | 你想知道他摸我哪儿了 |
[20:09] | Right here, in the gut. | 就在这里 我心里 |
[20:11] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[20:12] | Because a lesbian couple with a child | 因为一对有孩子的女同 |
[20:15] | just fired their lesbian lawyer with a child | 炒了她们怀孕的女同律师 |
[20:17] | so some straight white male asshole can argue their case. | 然后找了一个白人混蛋直男接她们的案子 |
[20:21] | Makes sense to me. | 我觉得很有道理 |
[20:23] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我不惊讶呢 |
[20:25] | The courts have always been partial | 法庭本来就偏向于 |
[20:26] | to the voice of the straight white male asshole. | 白种混蛋直男 |
[20:28] | Yeah, but this was my case. | 没错 但这是我的案子 |
[20:31] | It’s business, Mel. | 这只是工作 茉儿 |
[20:33] | So suck it up and move on. | 所以接受现实 向前看吧 |
[20:36] | Is that objective and practical enough for you? | 足够客观实际了吧 |
[20:38] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信他说的话吗 |
[20:41] | Actually, I agree with him. | 实际上 我同意他的观点 |
[20:42] | As much as I understand why you’re upset, | 尽管我很理解你为什么这么气愤 |
[20:44] | and believe me, I would be too, | 相信我 换做是我也会很气愤 |
[20:45] | I also understand Jeanette and Anna’s position. | 我也理解珍妮特和安娜的处境 |
[20:48] | They have to do whatever they can to get… | 她们得尽一切可能… |
[20:49] | No, I-I don’t want to hear it. | 不 我不想听 |
[20:50] | Mel. | 茉儿 |
[20:56] | At least she’s out of the bedroom. | 至少她离开卧室了 |
[20:59] | He almost took it away from me. | 他差点从我这里把枪夺走 |
[21:01] | Christ. | 天啦 |
[21:03] | Well, next time be more careful. | 总之 下次小心点 |
[21:05] | Here. You keep it. | 给你 你来保管吧 |
[21:08] | No, it’s okay. I… | 不 不用了 我… |
[21:10] | I’ve got others. | 我还有别的枪 |
[21:11] | Others? | 别的枪 |
[21:12] | Some people collect stamps, others collect injustices. | 有些人喜欢集邮 有些人喜欢收集不公正行为 |
[21:16] | I collect these. | 我就收集枪支 |
[21:19] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[21:20] | Waiting for someone. | 等人 |
[21:22] | A new posse member? | 小队的新成员吗 |
[21:24] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[21:26] | Say… | 看 |
[21:29] | don’t you know that guy? | 你不是认识那个人吗 |
[21:34] | I want you to talk to these guys, and make sure they… | 我希望你和他们谈谈 确认他们 |
[21:39] | How did you find him? | 你是怎么找到他的 |
[21:41] | Looked him up in the phone book. | 在电话黄页上查到的 |
[21:44] | Now you can tell him what a piece of shit he is. | 现在你可以去告诉他 他是一坨狗屎 |
[22:01] | Hobbs! | 霍布斯 |
[22:03] | Don’t! | 别 |
[22:08] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[22:10] | No, but I believe you know my friend. | 不 但我相信你认识我的朋友 |
[22:14] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[22:16] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[22:21] | You looking for a job? | 你要找工作吗 |
[22:25] | Sorry, we don’t have any openings. | 不好意思 我们没有空缺[洞] |
[22:27] | At least not the kind you like. | 至少没有你喜欢的那种洞 |
[22:36] | Faggots. | 死基佬 |
[23:02] | So what you reading, pal? | 你在看什么 小子 |
[23:04] | “Catcher in the fuckin’ Rye”. | “麦田里他妈的守望者” |
[23:05] | Ever hear of it? | 有听说过吗 |
[23:07] | A variation thereof. | 倒是听过不同版本的 |
[23:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:09] | I think Holden Caulfield’s a fag. | 我觉得霍尔顿·科菲尔德是基佬 |
[23:12] | How do you figure that? | 你为什么会这么认为 |
[23:13] | “Catcher” is a bottom, right? | “捕手”是个受 对吧 |
[23:16] | I’m going to call the dean of Carnegie-Mellon tomorrow, | 我明天要打电话给卡内基梅隆大学的院长 |
[23:19] | see if there’s a position in the lit department. | 看看文学系有没有职位空缺 |
[23:23] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[23:24] | Damn! Don’t you look hot. | 天呐 你真够火辣的 |
[23:26] | You look hotter. | 你更火辣 |
[23:27] | And where are you two hotties going? | 你们两个火辣男要去哪里 |
[23:29] | Dining and dancing. | 吃饭跳舞 |
[23:32] | Now I want you in bed by 11:00 o’clock sharp. | 我要你在11点前睡觉 |
[23:35] | And come give me a kiss, but careful, don’t muss my hair. | 过来亲一下 小心别弄乱我的头发 |
[23:38] | You two are freaks. | 你们两个变态 |
[23:40] | Now that we’re parents, we’re required to make parent remarks. | 我们是家长 就有权说些一般家长经常说的话 |
[23:45] | So what’s the big occasion? | 是什么大事件 |
[23:48] | Your golden anniversary? | 你们的金婚纪念日吗 |
[23:50] | I just finished my book. | 我写完了我的书 |
[23:52] | And the most important critic | 最重要的评论家 |
[23:55] | gave it a rave review. | 给予了高度好评 |
[23:56] | I thought you said it was a snooze. | 你不是说那书让人昏昏欲睡吗 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:00] | I never said that. | 我从来没这样说过 |
[24:01] | I said I fell asleep. | 我是说我看睡着了 |
[24:04] | It was late. I was tired. | 当时很晚了 我很累 |
[24:06] | Michael, I told you, | 迈克 我告诉过你的 |
[24:08] | you could be honest. | 你可以诚实一些 |
[24:09] | I was honest. | 我很诚实的 |
[24:12] | Now, come on, let’s get out of here. | 好了 快走吧 |
[24:19] | And you just wait until I get home, young man. | 等我回来再收拾你 小子 |
[24:21] | That’s another parent remark. | 这是另一句家长箴言 |
[24:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I, um… | 不好意思 我… |
[24:45] | I must have the wrong place. | 我肯定是搞错地方了 |
[24:47] | Would you happen to know where Vic Grassi lives? | 你知道维克·格拉西住在哪里吗 |
[24:49] | Debbie. Uh, come on in. | 黛比 快进来 |
[24:57] | Lobster souffle, s’il vous plait… | 龙虾酥 请慢用 |
[25:02] | Sis. | 姐 |
[25:05] | I, uh… | 我… |
[25:06] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:08] | came by to give this to you. It’s a | 顺路过来送给你这个 |
[25:10] | housewarming present. | 一份乔迁礼物 |
[25:12] | But I see that the house is warm already. | 但我看到 已经有很多人来道贺了 |
[25:15] | Well, as long as you’re here, why don’t you stay? | 既然来了 留下来吧 |
[25:18] | Uh, I’d love to but I can’t. I have other plans. | 我很想 但是不能 我还有事 |
[25:21] | No, sis, wait. | 不 姐 等等 |
[25:23] | This is my sister, Debbie. | 这是我姐姐 黛比 |
[25:26] | Oh, hi. Hi, Debbie. Hi. | 你好 黛比 你好 |
[25:28] | There’s plenty. | 准备的食物足够了 |
[25:29] | I’m sure. There always is. | 我信 总是有足够的食物 |
[25:33] | But I don’t attend parties I’m not invited to. | 但我不参加没邀请我的聚会 |
[25:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[25:37] | Well, actually it does. | 实际上 有关系 |
[25:41] | Because you told me | 因为你告诉过我 |
[25:41] | you weren’t ready to have people over here, | 你这里还没有准备好招待人 |
[25:44] | and when you did, I’d be the first. | 一旦你准备好了 我会是第一位客人 |
[25:47] | Uh, th-this dinner is just an impromptu affair. | 这顿晚餐只是临时兴起 |
[25:51] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我想也是 |
[25:52] | Everybody just happens to have a lobster souffle in the pantry | 每户人家恰好都备了龙虾酥 |
[25:55] | for when five, or… | 恰巧有五个 |
[25:57] | make that six, | 或者六个客人 |
[25:58] | unexpected guests drop in. | 突然到访时 也有的吃 |
[26:05] | I’ll leave you to your friends. | 我就不打扰你和你的朋友们了 |
[26:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:28] | I didn’t mean to shoot so far. | 我不是故意要射那么远的 |
[26:31] | You have remarkable aim. | 你瞄得可真准 |
[26:35] | Club soda always does the trick. | 碳酸水总有这个效果 |
[26:38] | A trick from a trick. | 来自炮友的小把戏 |
[26:41] | You leaving already? | 你要走了吗 |
[26:43] | Got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[26:45] | My roommate’s waiting. | 我的室友在等我 |
[26:46] | Oh, you have a roommate, huh? | 你还有个室友啊 |
[26:49] | Every Thursday night, | 每周四晚上 |
[26:50] | we make a big bowl of popcorn, | 我们都会做一大碗爆米花 |
[26:52] | curl up on the sofa and watch “Friends”. | 蜷在沙发上看《老友记》 |
[26:56] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[26:57] | We share everything: | 我们会分享所有的东西 |
[26:59] | Clothes, | 衣服 |
[27:00] | stories about who we fucked. | 激情艳遇故事 |
[27:03] | So, you live alone? | 那你一个人住吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, uh, first time. | 是的 人生第一次 |
[27:07] | Never could afford it till now. | 现在有能力负担了 |
[27:10] | It’s a great place. | 这是个很不错的地方 |
[27:12] | But I think even when I can afford it, | 但是 我就算是负担得起了 |
[27:15] | I’ll still want to live with someone. | 我也还是想和别人一起住 |
[27:18] | But that’s me. | 不过那只是我的想法 |
[27:20] | I like the sound of someone else breathing. | 我喜欢听别人呼吸的声音 |
[27:22] | Well, see you. | 那 再见了 |
[27:26] | See you. | 再见 |
[27:50] | Granola? | 来点麦片吗 |
[27:50] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:51] | Have you eaten anything? | 有没有吃点什么 |
[27:52] | – Because I could fix you a… – I said no thank you. | -因为我可以给你做点… -我说了不用谢谢 |
[27:56] | Well, as long as you’re back, safe and sound, | 既然你安然无恙地回来了 |
[27:59] | I guess I’ll go to bed. | 我想我可以上床睡觉了 |
[28:01] | I can understand Brian | 我可以理解布莱恩 |
[28:02] | siding with Larry and Jeanette and Anna. | 站在拉里 珍妮特和安娜那边 |
[28:04] | I mean, it’s no surprise. | 没什么好惊讶的 |
[28:06] | But you. | 但是你 |
[28:08] | I’m entitled to express my opinion. | 我有权表达我的观点 |
[28:10] | No, you betrayed me. | 不 你背叛了我 |
[28:13] | Do you really think I would ever betray you? | 你真的觉得我会背叛你吗 |
[28:18] | – Where are the Oreos? – We’re all out. | -奥利奥饼干呢 -都吃完了 |
[28:19] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[28:20] | I was simply trying to say that I understand | 我只是想说我理解 |
[28:22] | Jeanette and Anna’s position. | 珍妮特和安娜的立场 |
[28:23] | But as usual, you have to make it about you. | 但一如既往 你总是认为这是针对你 |
[28:25] | “As usual”? | 像一如既往 |
[28:26] | If this were about Gus, you know goddamn well | 如果要争的孩子是盖斯 你他妈肯定非常清楚 |
[28:28] | we would do whatever it takes to get him back, | 我们会不惜一切地把他夺回来 |
[28:30] | even if it meant firing a friend and hiring a straight man. | 即使意味着要解雇一个朋友再雇一个直男 |
[28:33] | Not just a friend, | 不仅是朋友 |
[28:33] | a lesbian mother defending another lesbian mother. | 是一个拉拉母亲为另一个拉拉母亲而战[辩护] |
[28:36] | This isn’t about that. | 重点不在于这个 |
[28:38] | It’s about Jeanette’s son. | 而在于珍妮特的儿子 |
[28:42] | Like Brian said, it may not be right | 就像布莱恩说的 这可能不对 |
[28:44] | and it may not be fair, but it’s how it is. | 也不公平 但现实就是这样 |
[28:52] | I’m such a fucking coward. | 我就是他妈的一个胆小鬼 |
[28:54] | You should never have | 你一开始就不应该 |
[28:55] | gone to see Chris Hobbs in the first place. | 再去见克里斯·霍布斯 |
[28:57] | Why are you digging up this shit | 你为什么还要 |
[28:58] | – all over again? – Because it was never finished. | -重新搅起旧事 -因为这事从没结束过 |
[29:01] | It’s still not. | 现在也没有 |
[29:03] | You’ve got to go back there, | 你得再回到那里去 |
[29:05] | face him. | 直面他 |
[29:06] | No fucking way! | 没门 |
[29:07] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:10] | We can pay him a little visit tomorrow night. | 我们明天晚上再去会会他 |
[29:13] | After work. | 等他下班后 |
[29:53] | What are you doing? | 你在这做什么 |
[29:54] | Thinking. | 思考 |
[29:55] | In Babylon? That’s a first. | 在巴比伦思考吗 第一次听说 |
[29:59] | “Is it better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or… | “是默默忍受命运暴虐的毒箭 |
[30:05] | take arms and by opposing end them?” | 还是拿起武器奋勇反抗” |
[30:07] | Huh? | 什么 |
[30:08] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚名言 |
[30:10] | An eye for an eye, or turn the other cheek? | 以牙还牙还是以德报怨 |
[30:13] | Fight fire with fire, or… | 以毒攻毒还是 |
[30:15] | do unto others as you would have them… | 己所不为 勿施于人 |
[30:18] | you know the rest. | 你知道剩下的 |
[30:21] | So… | 所以 |
[30:23] | which is it? | 该怎么选 |
[30:24] | Depends on the circumstances. | 看情况定 |
[30:26] | You’re saying there’s no such thing as absolute right or wrong? | 你的意思是说没有绝对正确和绝对错误的选择吗 |
[30:29] | That morality is merely a matter of circumstance? | 道德也是要看情况的是吗 |
[30:32] | What the fuck are we talking about? | 我们到底在谈什么啊 |
[30:35] | Say somebody bashes you, | 比如说某人打了你 |
[30:37] | nearly kills you. | 几乎杀死了你 |
[30:38] | Does that give you the right to go out and do the same? | 那是否意味着你也有权利去对别人做同样的事 |
[30:41] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[30:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:43] | ‘Cause two wrongs don’t make a right. | 因为负负可得正 但错错不可得正 |
[30:45] | Besides, there are laws. | 再说了 还有法律的存在 |
[30:46] | But what if the law failed to protect you? | 但是如果法律不能保护你呢 |
[30:49] | What if the law doesn’t give a shit? Then what? | 如果法律完全不在乎呢 然后又该怎么样 |
[30:51] | Then I guess you’d have to take the law into your own hands. | 那样的话 或许就能自己执法了 |
[30:53] | No, no, no. Violence is never a moral option. | 不 不 不 暴力永远都是不道德的 |
[30:56] | But doing nothing, | 但是什么都不做 |
[30:57] | letting someone bash your brains in, it is. | 任凭那些人把你的脑浆打出来 就是道德的 |
[31:03] | Thus conscience does make cowards of us all. | 于是 良心把我们都变成了胆小鬼 |
[31:11] | Come on, babe. Let’s dance. | 快来 宝贝 我们来跳舞 |
[31:25] | So just for my own curiosity, | 只是出于好奇 |
[31:27] | you thought my book was slow? | 你觉得我的书拖沓 |
[31:31] | Dull? Boring? | 乏味 无聊 |
[31:31] | What? I never said that. | 什么 我从来没这样说过 |
[31:34] | Just for my own curiosity. | 只是出于好奇 |
[31:38] | Certain parts… | 有一些章节 |
[31:39] | felt a little long. That’s all. | 让人觉得有点冗长 仅此而已 |
[31:41] | Which parts? | 哪些章节 |
[31:44] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[31:46] | Try. | 努力想想 |
[31:48] | It was just an overall feeling. | 就是一种总体的感受 |
[31:51] | Overall plot? | 整个情节吗 |
[31:54] | Characters? Theme? What? | 角色 主题 还是什么 |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:59] | I guess sometimes I didn’t know where the story was going. | 有时候我会有点困惑于故事的发展方向 |
[32:04] | And I wasn’t quite sure what the main character wanted. | 我也不清楚主角到底想要什么 |
[32:10] | Or how it was, uh, all supposed to add up. | 或者整体情节要如何编排得合理 |
[32:15] | Maybe this isn’t the time or place to talk about it. | 可能这里不是谈这个的合适之地 |
[32:18] | You’re the one who brought it up. | 是你提起这个话题的 |
[32:19] | In fact, I never should have asked you to read it in the first place. | 实际上 我就不应该让你读这本书的 |
[32:21] | Why do you say that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[32:22] | Let’s face it. You don’t exactly have a literary background. | 我们面对现实吧 你没有文学背景 |
[32:25] | Excuse me if I didn’t go to Harvard or Yale. | 不好意思 我是没有上过哈佛或耶鲁大学 |
[32:28] | It’s not your fault that you’re more | 不是你的错 你更属于 |
[32:30] | Justice League than ivy league. | 正义联盟而不是长春藤联盟 |
[32:50] | Are you going in to work today? | 你今天要去上班吗 |
[32:51] | What for? | 为什么 |
[32:52] | Mail come? | 有邮件吗 |
[32:53] | I haven’t checked yet. | 我还没有查看 |
[32:57] | I was just about to put this under your door. | 我正想把这个塞到你们的门下 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:10] | At least when Wertshafter fired me, | 至少温斯福特开除我的时候 |
[33:11] | I had the comfort of knowing | 我心里很清楚 |
[33:12] | that he was a bigoted straight man with an enlarged prostate. | 他是个前列腺肥大的 固执己见的直男 |
[33:15] | But in your case, ah… | 但像你这种情况 |
[33:18] | to be dumped by two fellow lesbians. | 被两个拉拉同胞抛弃 |
[33:21] | The sense of betrayal must be crushing, | 这种被背叛的感觉一定让人很受伤 |
[33:24] | staggering, all-consuming. | 像是被摧毁 吞噬了一样 |
[33:27] | Thanks. I feel so much better now. | 谢谢 我现在感觉好多了 |
[33:30] | Oh, here. | 给 |
[33:32] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想给你们这个 |
[33:34] | It’s for you and Linz. | 给你和琳赛的 |
[33:37] | I’m making my amends. | 我在弥补过去的错误 |
[33:40] | I’ve written them to everyone. | 我给所有人都写了 |
[33:42] | Everyone, that is, except Emmett. I just… | 所有人 除了艾美特 我真的… |
[33:46] | don’t know what to say, | 不知道说什么 |
[33:48] | except that I wish I could change everything. | 除了 我希望我可以改变一切 |
[33:54] | I’ll give this to Linz. | 我会把这个给琳赛的 |
[33:56] | I know she’ll be as proud of you as I am. | 她会和我一样为你感到骄傲 |
[34:05] | Thanks, Mel. | 谢谢 茉儿 |
[34:08] | You know what’s funny? | 有件事说起来倒是有趣 |
[34:11] | When I was growing up, | 我小的时候 |
[34:13] | my father had the “Serenity prayer” taped to the refrigerator. | 我爸把”宁静之祷”贴在冰箱上 |
[34:16] | He wasn’t in A.A., Never touched a drop. | 他没参加匿名戒酒会 他不喝酒 |
[34:18] | He just liked it. | 他只是喜欢那个祷告文 |
[34:20] | I saw it 10 times a day. | 我一天看十遍 |
[34:23] | Knew it by heart, of course. | 当然烂熟于心 |
[34:26] | Never meant anything. | 从没往深处想 |
[34:29] | Now, huh, it’s been my salvation. | 现在 那篇祷告文拯救了我 |
[34:35] | “God grant me the serenity | “愿上帝赐予我宁静 |
[34:36] | to accept the things I cannot change… | 去接受我不能改变的 |
[34:39] | the courage to change the things I can… | 赐我勇气去改变我能改变的 |
[34:44] | and the wisdom to know the difference.” | 并赐我智慧去分辨两者的不同” |
[34:53] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[34:55] | The new layouts for Parcheesy Pizza are on your desk, | 巴酪披萨的新广告设计图放你桌上了 |
[34:58] | and Leo Brown is expecting your call. | 利奥·布朗等待你回电 |
[35:01] | Oh, and there’s a young woman, | 还有一位年轻女士 |
[35:02] | says she knows you, needs to talk to you right away. | 说认识你 需要马上和你谈谈 |
[35:08] | Why, Daphne, what an unexpected surprise. | 达芙妮 稀客啊 |
[35:11] | You look particularly enchanting today. | 今天你看起来特别迷人 |
[35:14] | Mind if you hit on me later? | 晚点再勾搭我吧 |
[35:17] | I have to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[35:33] | But I thought you should know. | 但我认为你该知道 |
[35:34] | Thanks, for the heads-up. | 多谢你的提醒 |
[35:37] | But there’s not much I can do. | 但我也做不了什么 |
[35:39] | Can’t you talk to him? | 你就不能和他谈谈吗 |
[35:40] | Been there, tried that. | 已经试过了 |
[35:43] | Hasn’t done much good. | 没什么效果 |
[35:45] | What if he gets into a fight? | 要是他和别人打起来怎么办 |
[35:48] | What if he gets hurt? | 要是他受伤怎么办 |
[35:53] | Then at least he’ll know he stood up, | 那样至少他知道自己挺身而出 |
[35:56] | and fought back; that he didn’t run away. | 反击了 没有逃跑 |
[36:10] | I want to go over a few of the points | 接下来我想再过一遍 |
[36:12] | I’ll be making in my, uh, opening argument. Now… | 开庭陈述中 我要提的几点 现在… |
[36:15] | Excuse me, Larry. | 不好意思 拉里 |
[36:16] | I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是要打扰 |
[36:18] | Jeanette, Anna, | 珍妮特 安娜 |
[36:19] | I just stopped in to say that… | 我只是过来说 |
[36:21] | I understand your decision, | 我理解你们的决定 |
[36:23] | that I don’t take it personally, | 我不会再往心里去 |
[36:24] | and that I’m willing to offer my assistance and support. | 我愿意全力协助和支持你们 |
[36:28] | Considering the importance of this case, | 考虑到这个案子的重要性 |
[36:30] | it would be remiss of me not to. | 不那么做将是我的失职 |
[36:37] | Uh, Mel? | 茉儿 |
[36:41] | We could use your assistance and support. | 我们需要你的协助和支持 |
[37:04] | Spend less time getting there and more time being there. | 交通时间更少 游玩时间更多 |
[37:08] | The islands of the Bahamas… | 巴哈马群岛 |
[37:11] | Hey, Deb. | 嗨 黛比 |
[37:12] | Em, honey. | 小艾 亲爱的 |
[37:14] | I hope you don’t mind my dropping by. | 希望你不介意我突然造访 |
[37:15] | I saw your light was on. | 我看见你家灯亮着 |
[37:16] | Oh, no. I’m glad you did. Come on in. | 不 伍迪艾伦很高兴你来 请进 |
[37:18] | Well, just for a minute. | 好吧 就待一会儿 |
[37:21] | So, uh, how’d Vic like his housewarming gift? | 话说 维克喜欢你送的乔迁礼物吗 |
[37:24] | Well, let’s just say he wasn’t expecting it. | 只能说 出乎他的意料 |
[37:27] | You want some ice cream? | 要吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[37:29] | My god, it’s like a soda fountain in here. | 我的天 这里都成碳酸水饮料机了 |
[37:32] | All that’s missing is the whipped cream. | 就差一点奶油了 |
[37:34] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[37:42] | So what are you doing wandering around, | 你怎么大晚上的到处闲逛啊 |
[37:44] | instead of spending a nice quiet evening | 怎么没安逸地待在家里 |
[37:46] | at home fucking your brains out? | 和男人操得死去活来 |
[37:48] | There’s only so much fucking your brains out one can do. | 一个人住乐趣有限 |
[37:54] | You have a temperature, honey? | 你发烧了吗 亲爱的 |
[37:56] | You know, it’s just nice to have someone to talk to, that’s all. | 能有人聊聊天真的很好 仅此而已 |
[37:59] | Yeah. I know what you mean. | 是的 我明白你的意思 |
[38:01] | In fact, walking over here, I was thinking, uh, | 事实上 来这里的路上 我一直在想 |
[38:03] | about when Michael and I shared the apartment. | 迈克和我一起住的那段时光 |
[38:06] | You know what the best times were? | 你知道最愉快的是什么时候吗 |
[38:07] | Uh, just sitting on the sofa after | 就是打发走一夜情对象后 |
[38:10] | one of us had given some trick the boot, | 坐在沙发上 |
[38:13] | eating chips or ice cream, gabbing till all hours. | 吃薯片或冰淇淋 一直闲谈 |
[38:20] | Sometimes we’d fall asleep | 有时候我们会 |
[38:22] | with our heads in each other’s laps. | 靠在对方的腿上睡着 |
[38:27] | What good’s an ice cream sundae without two spoons? | 如果没有两个人共享 再好的冰淇淋圣代又有多好吃 |
[38:33] | What kind is that? | 这是什么味道的 |
[38:34] | Mint chocolate chip. | 薄荷碎巧克力口味的 |
[38:35] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我可就不客气了 |
[38:42] | What you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[38:44] | “The Bad and the Beautiful” is about to start. | 《玉女奇男》快开始了 |
[38:46] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[38:48] | That’s my all-time fave. | 那是我一直以来的最爱 |
[38:51] | All right. | 好啊 |
[38:55] | So, how was your last trick? | 你上一个炮友怎么样 |
[38:58] | Big dick. Teeny brain. | 鸡大无脑 |
[39:00] | The best kind. | 最棒的那种 |
[39:02] | In pittsburgh is pleased | 匹兹堡台很荣幸 |
[39:03] | to present “The Bad and the Beautiful” | 为您播放《玉女奇男》 |
[39:05] | starring Lana Turner and Kirk Douglas. | 由拉娜·特纳和柯克·道格拉斯主演 |
[39:08] | I picked up some chicken. | 我买了些鸡肉 |
[39:11] | Extra veggies, no potatoes. You hungry? | 多加蔬菜 没有土豆 你饿了吗 |
[39:14] | Maybe later. | 待会儿再吃吧 |
[39:18] | You working on your book? | 你在忙你的书吗 |
[39:21] | Re-reading the boring parts. | 重读一遍无聊的部分 |
[39:27] | I thought this was boring too, | 我觉得这书也无聊 |
[39:29] | and it’s supposed to be a classic. | 可它却是一本经典之作 |
[39:31] | Let’s face it. If I knew the difference | 说真的 如果我知道 |
[39:33] | between a great book and a lousy one, I… | 好书和烂书的区别 我… |
[39:35] | I would’ve gone to Harvard or Yale, | 我早去哈佛或耶鲁念书了 |
[39:37] | instead of going to community college for a couple of months. | 而不是在社区大学念了几个月 |
[39:40] | I heard from my publisher. | 我收到出版商的回复了 |
[39:42] | You did? | 是吗 |
[39:44] | They had a few comments of their own. | 他们给了些评价 |
[39:45] | See, that’s what you need: | 瞧吧 那才是你需要的 |
[39:48] | A professional opinion from people who know what they’re talking about. | 专业人士给的专业意见 |
[39:51] | They felt the main character’s motivation was… | 他们觉得主角的动机 |
[39:55] | unclear… | 不清晰 |
[39:57] | that the story was overly complex and convoluted; | 整个故事过于复杂 令人费解 |
[40:02] | and that thematically, | 主题方面 |
[40:05] | it lacked force and focus. | 缺乏力度和重心 |
[40:08] | So, in other words… | 换句话说 |
[40:11] | exactly what you said. | 完全跟你说的一样 |
[40:16] | So they passed. | 所以他们退回来了 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 我很遗憾[抱歉] 本 |
[40:24] | For what? Being honest? | 因为什么 说实话吗 |
[40:44] | Christ. Taylor? | 天啦 泰勒 |
[40:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[40:50] | Stalking me? | 跟踪我吗 |
[40:52] | Fucking creeps. Get outta here or I’ll call the police. | 他妈的变态 滚开 不然我报警了 |
[40:54] | Not until he gets what he came for. | 除非他得到他这次来想要的东西 |
[40:58] | What’s that? | 想要什么 |
[41:00] | You want to suck my cock? | 你想给我舔屌吗 |
[41:02] | I want you to apologize. | 我要你道歉 |
[41:04] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:05] | For bashing me. | 为你袭击了我 |
[41:08] | For causing me brain damage and permanent injury. | 为你造成我的脑损伤和永久性伤害 |
[41:11] | For giving me nightmares every night for two years. | 为你令我两年来每晚都做噩梦 |
[41:15] | For filling me with fear every time I walk out the door. | 为你害我每次出门都充满恐惧 |
[41:19] | For treating me like a subhuman who doesn’t deserve to live. | 为你把我视作没资格活着的下等人 |
[41:23] | That’s what you are, Taylor. | 你就是那样的人 泰勒 |
[41:28] | Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to kick back, and have a beer. | 不介意的话 我要放松下 喝杯啤酒 |
[41:31] | Tell him you’re sorry. | 跟他道歉 |
[41:35] | Get out of my way, faggots. | 滚开 死基佬 |
[41:55] | Don’t fuck with me! | 别他妈惹我 |
[42:03] | Come on, man. Just take it easy. | 好了 别激动 |
[42:05] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[42:07] | What the fuck are you… | 你他妈的… |
[42:08] | Do what he says! | 照他说的做 |
[42:09] | I said get on your knees! | 我叫你跪下 |
[42:14] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[42:26] | There. | 好了吧 |
[42:28] | You scared me, see? | 你吓到我了 看见没 |
[42:30] | Now put the gun away. | 现在把枪收起来吧 |
[42:40] | First say, “I’m sorry.” | 先说 “对不起” |
[42:44] | Say it. | 说 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:50] | “For bashing you.” | “为袭击你” |
[42:53] | For bashing you. | 为袭击你 |
[42:55] | “For causing you brain damage and permanent injury.” | “为造成你的脑损伤和永久性伤害” |
[43:01] | For causing you brain damage and permanent injury. | 为造成你的脑损伤和永久性伤害 |
[43:14] | Now suck on this. | 把枪管含嘴里舔 |
[43:16] | Hot. That’s it. Fuck, yeah. | 帅 就这样 太对了 |
[43:21] | Go on. | 快 |
[43:22] | Suck it. | 含到嘴里舔 |
[43:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[43:27] | Suck it! | 给我舔 |
[43:32] | This is beautiful, man. | 真是精彩 伙计 |
[43:34] | This is what you’ve been wanting to do, all this time. | 这就是你一直以来想要做的 |
[43:39] | Now you know what it feels like, | 现在你知道这是什么感觉了 |
[43:42] | the fear that all faggots feel | 所有同性恋都感受过的恐惧 |
[43:46] | all their lives. | 感受了一辈子 |
[43:50] | Walking down the street, holding hands… | 走在街上 挽着手时 |
[43:55] | because of assholes like you! | 就因为有像你这样的混蛋 |
[43:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[44:06] | We’re tired of it. | 我们受够了 |
[44:10] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[44:19] | Do it. | 开枪啊 |
[44:32] | What the fuck are you doing? You can’t stop now. | 你他妈的在做什么 你不能现在停下 |
[44:34] | Get up. | 起来 |
[44:38] | Get up. | 起来 |
[44:40] | Go inside. | 进屋去 |
[44:46] | You can’t let him go. | 你不能放他走 |
[44:47] | And I wouldn’t call the police. | 我建议你不要报警 |
[44:49] | You don’t want to have to tell | 你不想告诉他们 |
[44:50] | them a couple faggots made you shit your pants. | 两个基佬把你吓得屁滚尿流吧 |
[44:54] | You coward. | 你个懦夫 |
[44:55] | You fucking coward! You let him get away. | 你他妈的懦夫 你放他走了 |
[44:58] | You had him! | 你本来已经制服他了 |
[44:59] | You could’ve had him, but you were too chickenshit. | 你本来可以干掉他的 但你畏缩了 |
[45:03] | You’re like all the other faggots. | 你就像其它基佬一样 |
[45:05] | You’re too afraid. | 你太害怕了 |
[45:06] | You’re all cowards and they know it. | 你们都是懦夫 他们也知道这点 |
[45:11] | You could’ve ended it! | 你本来可以结束这一切的 |
[45:14] | Faggot! | 死基佬 |
[45:16] | You are no different than the rest of them. | 你和其它人没区别 |
[45:18] | You deserve what you get. | 你被那样对待都是你活该 |
[45:23] | And you wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[45:25] | Because you’re all fucking pussies, that’s why. | 因为你们都是没种的娘炮 这就是原因 |
[45:29] | Until we show those hetero assholes that we have balls, | 除非给那些异性恋混蛋瞧瞧 我们有种 |
[45:33] | and we can pull the trigger, | 我们可以扣动扳机 |
[45:34] | beat the shit out of them | 把他们打得半死不活 |
[45:36] | the way that they do us, | 就像他们对我们那样 |
[45:38] | they’ll always think we’re fucking pussies… | 不然他们永远会认为我们是没种的娘炮 |