时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | – Hey. – Good to see you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[01:08] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[01:11] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[01:12] | That new campaign you came up with for us | 你帮我们做的那个新广告 |
[01:14] | is a stroke of genius. | 简直是天才之作 |
[01:16] | – Thanks, Charlie. – Of course. | -多谢夸奖 查理 -应该的 |
[01:19] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我太同意了 |
[01:22] | So these are the people who make you rich? | 所以这些就是助你发财的人吗 |
[01:26] | God love ’em. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[01:29] | And… | 还有 |
[01:31] | here’s your cut of the action. | 这是你的分红 |
[01:34] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[01:36] | The concerned citizens for the truth | 关心真相的热心市民 |
[01:38] | would like to thank the citizens of Liberty Avenue | 要感谢自由大道的居民们 |
[01:40] | for their generous support. | 慷慨的支持 |
[01:42] | Brian, it was a gift, | 布莱恩 那是礼物 |
[01:43] | a way of saying thank you. | 一种对你表示谢意的方式 |
[01:47] | Well, now it’s my turn. | 那现在轮到我回报大家了 |
[01:49] | Besides, you know me. | 再说了 你知道我这人的 |
[01:51] | I’ll only blow it on booze and debauchery | 我有了钱 只会去买酒 泡男人 |
[01:53] | and the Armani spring collection. | 狂购阿玛尼的春装系列 |
[01:55] | Well, in that case… | 那我就收了吧 |
[01:56] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[01:57] | Jeanette and Anna have their son back, | 珍妮特和安娜夺回了儿子的抚养权 |
[01:58] | and an unfair decision’s been overturned. | 我们推翻了不公正的判决 |
[02:01] | Ah, congratulations, Mel. | 茉儿 恭喜你了 |
[02:02] | Well, I owe it all to you. | 这可多亏了你啊 |
[02:05] | Me? | 我吗 |
[02:06] | For reminding me to have the courage to change the things I can, | 是你点醒了我 让有勇气去改变我能改变的 |
[02:09] | and the wisdom to accept the things I can’t. | 去接受我不能改变的 |
[02:13] | Yeah, still working on that myself. | 好吧 我自己还在努力做到这点呢 |
[02:15] | I tried to make it work, but, um, | 我努力去习惯了 但是… |
[02:16] | living alone was just too fucking lonely. | 操 一个人住实在太孤单了 |
[02:19] | And too lonely fucking. Right, Em? | 操起来也很孤单 对吧 小艾 |
[02:21] | Now she’s living in sin. | 她现在跟我”罪恶同居”了 |
[02:23] | Or right across the hall from it. | 准确地说 我住在罪恶的走廊对面 |
[02:24] | Just make sure to put the toilet seat down. | 记得把马桶圈放下来 |
[02:27] | Deb gets a little touchy. | 黛比很容易为此发火 |
[02:29] | Oh, ‘specially at 2:00 o’clock in the morning. | 尤其是在凌晨2点 |
[02:32] | ‘Cause I’d rather fall in | 我宁可掉下去 |
[02:33] | than have to put up with that ingrate I used to live with. | 也不想忍受那个搬出去住的白眼狼 |
[02:36] | The ingratitude of those publishers, | 那些出版商真是白眼狼 |
[02:38] | rejecting your second novel. | 竟然拒绝出版你的第二本小说 |
[02:40] | Well, when it comes to the bottom line, | 一旦涉及到金钱这种底线 |
[02:42] | there’s no such thing as loyalty. | 就不存在忠诚这种东西了 |
[02:44] | You’ll find another publisher. | 你肯定可以找到别的出版商 |
[02:50] | Attention. Attention, everyone. | 注意了 注意了各位 |
[02:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:56] | He’s gonna make a speech. | 他要发表讲话了 |
[03:00] | I’d like to thank my clients… | 我首先要感谢我的客户 |
[03:02] | Um, my employees… | 我的员工 |
[03:06] | And my friends | 还有我的朋友们 |
[03:09] | for being here tonight to help launch Kinnetik. | 今晚齐聚于此 见证肯奈迪克公司的成立 |
[03:19] | It hasn’t been easy. | 能有今天实属不易 |
[03:21] | They say that the market is shrinking. | 大家都说市场在缩水 |
[03:23] | They say that it’s the wrong time to start a new agency. | 说现在创办新公司不明智 |
[03:29] | Well, I say… | 但我说 |
[03:32] | “Don’t believe a fucking word.” | 一个字都别信 |
[03:34] | Especially in advertising. | 尤其是在广告业 |
[03:41] | The guy’s got balls. | 这家伙真有种 |
[03:42] | You don’t know the half of ’em. | 绝对超乎你的想象 |
[03:54] | Sis. | 姐 |
[04:00] | Sis. | 姐 |
[04:03] | Waitress! | 服务员 |
[04:03] | Betty, hon, you want to take table number five? | 贝蒂 能帮忙照看下5号桌的客人吗 |
[04:05] | I’m busy. | 我没空 |
[04:06] | Sure, Deb. | 好的 黛比 |
[04:11] | What can I get for you gents? | 先生们 要来点什么 |
[04:12] | My fucking sister. | 要我那该死的老姐 |
[04:15] | Justin, Justin. Check this out. | 贾斯汀 快看看这个 |
[04:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:19] | It’s an e-mail, but look who it’s from. | 电邮 看是谁寄来的 |
[04:21] | Brett Keller. | 布雷特·凯勒 |
[04:23] | The director? | 那个导演吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah, “Ratman 2”, | 没错 《神鼠侠2》 |
[04:25] | “Pharmacy Cowboy”, | 《迷幻牛仔》 |
[04:26] | “V-men”. | 《神勇V字队》 |
[04:27] | He says he’s a big fan of “Rage”. | 他说他是《狂怒》的头号粉丝 |
[04:29] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Especially in the part | 是啊 尤其是他说 |
[04:31] | where he says he wants to make it into a movie. | 想把它改编成电影 |
[04:34] | Are you serious? A movie? | 你说真的吗 电影 |
[04:36] | A movie? Who’s making a movie? | 电影 谁要拍电影 |
[04:38] | Brett Keller would like to… | 布雷特·凯勒想要我们 |
[04:40] | “Float the possibility of turning your brilliant comic book | “考虑将我们出色的漫画 |
[04:43] | into a live-action feature”. | 拍成真人电影” |
[04:46] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[04:48] | Oh, Michael! | 迈克 |
[04:49] | I… I always said you’d be rich and famous one day. | 我总是说你早晚会名利双收 |
[04:51] | I did. Oh my god, I… I can’t breathe. | 我就说吧 天呐 我喘不过气了 |
[04:54] | -Oh god! – Deb, take it easy. | -天呐 -黛比 放轻松 |
[04:55] | – Oh, honey. – Ma, sit down. | -亲爱的 -妈 快坐下 |
[04:57] | Betty, could you bring some water? | 贝蒂 能拿点水来吗 |
[04:58] | Sure thing. | 马上来 |
[04:59] | Are you all right, sis? | 你还好吗 姐 |
[05:00] | I’m perfectly fine. There’s no need to concern yourself. | 我好得很 不牢你操心了 |
[05:04] | Brett Keller wants to make a movie out of “Rage.” | 布雷特·凯勒想把《狂怒》拍成电影 |
[05:07] | Well, congratulations, you two. | 恭喜你们了 |
[05:11] | When’s the premiere? | 首映是什么时候 |
[05:12] | He’s taking his mother. You can rent it at Blockbuster. | 他只带他妈去 你租碟看得了 |
[05:18] | When are you going to let up on Uncle Vic? | 你打算什么时候和维克舅舅和好 |
[05:20] | I don’t wish to discuss my brother. | 我不想谈我弟弟 |
[05:21] | I’m still waiting on that side of slaw. | 卷心菜沙拉做好没有 |
[05:24] | Just because he didn’t invite you to his dinner party? | 就因为他没请你去参加他的晚宴吗 |
[05:28] | It’s not just that. | 不止这个 |
[05:31] | He obviously just doesn’t want me around any more. | 他显然是不希望我出现在他的生活里了 |
[05:34] | You know that’s not true. | 你心里清楚不是那样的 |
[05:38] | He has his own life now. | 他现在有了自己的生活 |
[05:39] | That doesn’t mean he loves you any less. | 但那并不意味他对你的爱会减少半分 |
[05:45] | Remember what you always told me? | 记得你总跟我说的话吗 |
[05:48] | “Blood is thicker than marinara sauce.” | 「血浓于番茄酱」 |
[05:58] | If that’s how she wants it, there’s nothing you can do, | 如果她想这样 你也没办法 |
[06:01] | except go on with your life. | 继续你自己的生活吧 |
[06:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:15] | I thought we might arrange the landscapes according to season. | 我想着我们或许可以根据季节来安排画作 |
[06:22] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[06:24] | Oh, sorry, Sidney. | 对不起 希德尼 |
[06:25] | I said I was thinking | 我刚刚说我想着 |
[06:26] | we could arrange the landscapes according to season. | 我们或许可以根据季节来安排画作 |
[06:29] | Sure. Great idea. | 当然 好主意 |
[06:34] | What are you reading? Your horoscope? | 你在看什么 星座运势吗 |
[06:36] | The new Auerbach mural. | 奥尔巴克的新壁画 |
[06:38] | I stopped by yesterday to take a peek. | 昨天我特地去瞄了一眼 |
[06:41] | Pretty amazing. | 确实惊艳 |
[06:42] | I’ve always loved his work. | 我一直很欣赏他的作品 |
[06:45] | He’s always evolving and always challenging himself. | 他总是在进步 不断挑战自我 |
[06:49] | Hey, Sidney, | 话说 希德尼 |
[06:50] | what would you think of doing an exhibit of his work | 你觉得给他办个作品展 |
[06:52] | in conjunction with the mural? | 呼应他的壁画 如何 |
[06:54] | It’d be a dream come true. | 那就是美梦成真了 |
[06:56] | Except that it won’t. | 只不过他不会同意的 |
[06:58] | His New York rep already told the Carnegie Gallery “No”. | 他的经纪人已经拒绝了卡内基美术馆 |
[07:02] | Well, there’s no harm in asking him ourselves. | 去问问他本人也无妨啊 |
[07:05] | My horoscope said, “Take a chance”. | 我的星座运势说”去试试” |
[07:08] | I suggest that it’s time to get our head out of the stars, | 我建议 把心思从星星上移开 |
[07:12] | and get back down to earth. | 回到地球上 实际一点吧 |
[07:14] | Now, I think | 我觉得 |
[07:17] | we should arrange the landscapes into seasons. | 我们或许可以根据季节来安排画作 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | He wants to make “Rage” Into a movie. | 他想把《狂怒》改编成电影 |
[07:25] | Brett Keller. That’s fantastic. | 布雷特·凯勒 真是太棒了 |
[07:28] | Are these rates firm? | 这些板条箱牢固吗 |
[07:29] | As my abs. | 跟我的腹肌一样紧 |
[07:31] | I bought one of those machines. | 我刚买了个健身机 |
[07:32] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, he wants to make it into a movie. | 当然 改编电影嘛 |
[07:35] | Tell them we’ll book the next three issues if they knock off 15%. | 跟他们说 打个八五折 我们就再定三期 |
[07:39] | Aren’t you proud of me? | 你不为我骄傲吗 |
[07:41] | I’m going to be rich. | 我就要发财了 |
[07:42] | Good. Now you can pay back the thousands I spent | 很好 我给你出的几千块学费打了水漂 |
[07:44] | on your aborted education. | 你有钱就可以还给我了 |
[07:47] | Who needs school when you have a picture deal? | 都要签约拍电影了 谁还要上学 |
[07:50] | You still won’t have a degree. | 你还是没学历 |
[07:52] | I already have an idea for the first feature. | 我已经想好第一部电影的构思了 |
[07:55] | Assuming, of course, there are going to be numerous sequels. | 前提是以后会有无数的续集 |
[07:58] | J.T. Gets even with his bashers, | J.T.报复了那些打他的人 |
[08:02] | goes to Hollywood and becomes a star. | 然后去了好莱坞 成了电影明星 |
[08:05] | Wow! Where’d you get that brainstorm? | 哇 哪来的奇思妙想 |
[08:08] | How about we go to Babylon later and celebrate? | 我们等下去巴比伦庆祝一下怎样 |
[08:12] | Sorry. It’s a school night. | 抱歉 今晚还要忙 |
[08:16] | Cynthia, when is the deadline on that run? | 辛西娅 截止日期是什么时候 |
[08:18] | Noon tomorrow. | 明天中午 |
[08:21] | Hey, Spielberg. | 嘿 大导演 |
[08:24] | One drink. | 只喝一杯 |
[08:27] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[08:39] | Here you go, honey. | 给 亲爱的 |
[08:41] | I put some miniature marshmallows on top. | 我放了些小棉花糖在上面 |
[08:44] | I love miniature marshmallows. | 我爱死小棉花糖了 |
[08:46] | I’ve always thought of them as angels’ balls. | 我总把它们想成天使的蛋蛋 |
[08:49] | It’s good to know they got ’em. | 原来天使有蛋蛋啊 |
[08:52] | That is one fucking red door. | 这门可真他妈红 |
[08:55] | It’s not “Fucking red”, it’s “Jungle red”. | 这不是「他妈红」 这是「丛林红」 |
[08:57] | And I figured, | 我想着 |
[08:58] | since you’re the most colourful person on the block, | 既然你是这个街区里最耀眼的人 |
[09:00] | why not have a door to match? | 为什么不配个炫丽的门呢 |
[09:03] | It’s nice. | 太棒了 |
[09:07] | Hey, Teddy! | 你好啊 泰迪 |
[09:09] | Hey, Deb. | 嘿 黛比 |
[09:09] | Hi, honey. Wanna come in for some hot chocolate? | 嗨 亲爱的 来喝点热巧克力吗 |
[09:13] | No. | 不了 |
[09:14] | Uh, thanks, I’m not… I’m not staying. | 多谢 我马上就走 |
[09:16] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[09:17] | Well, if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意了 |
[09:18] | I got a fresh bag of angels’ balls. | 我有些新鲜的天使蛋蛋 |
[09:31] | Well, aren’t you going to make some caustic remark? | 你不打算挖苦两句吗 |
[09:33] | About what? | 挖苦什么 |
[09:35] | My moving in with Deb? | 我搬来和黛比一起住 |
[09:37] | You know, “Now Emmett’s got his own personal fag hag.” | 比如 「艾美特终于有老闺蜜了」 |
[09:41] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这样挺好 |
[09:43] | Living alone would’ve driven you nuts, | 一个人住估计会把你逼疯的 |
[09:44] | and I’m sure Deb enjoys having a new roomie. | 我相信黛比也乐意有个新舍友 |
[09:46] | So all in all, I’d say it’s an ideal arrangement. | 我觉得这安排非常理想 |
[09:48] | Almost as perfect as your working for Brian. | 就跟你为布莱恩工作一样完美 |
[09:51] | I told him he’s betting on a loser, but… | 我说过他押错注了 但是… |
[09:54] | wouldn’t be the first time a long shot came from behind, I guess. | 大概这也不是他第一次剑走偏锋了 |
[09:57] | We’ll call you Seabiscuit. | 就当你是名马「海洋饼干」吧 |
[09:57] | 美国大萧条时期的一匹名马 它和它的主人进取的精神鼓舞了美国民众 被视作美国精神的代表 | |
[10:03] | As, uh… as part of my recovery, | 这是 康复项目的一部分 |
[10:05] | I’m trying to make amends for my behaviour. | 我在努力弥补我的过错 |
[10:07] | So I’ve written letters apologizing to everyone. | 我给每个朋友写了封道歉信 |
[10:11] | Michael, Ben, Brian, Mel and Linz… | 迈克 本 布莱恩 茉儿和琳赛 |
[10:18] | you. | 还有你 |
[10:20] | Last, as always. | 我总是最后一个 |
[10:22] | Dammit, Emmett, you know you’re not last. | 妈的 艾美特 你知道你不是最后一个 |
[10:25] | Or least. | 你很重要 |
[10:34] | It’s very admirable, Ted. | 这很令人钦佩 泰德 |
[10:37] | Admitting your mistakes. | 能承认错误 |
[10:40] | Did everyone forgive you? | 其他人原谅你了吗 |
[10:41] | So far. | 目前为止是的 |
[10:42] | Must make you feel better. | 你一定感觉好多了 |
[10:44] | Can’t tell you how relieved I am. | 如释重负 |
[10:46] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[10:52] | But what’s reading this letter… going to do for me? | 可读这封信 对我有什么好处呢 |
[10:57] | Will it take away all the damage that’s been done? | 能将所有的伤害都消除吗 |
[11:00] | All the pain that’s been inflicted? | 能把我的痛苦一笔勾销吗 |
[11:04] | Will it make up for my feeling inadequate and helpless? | 能挽救我的失望和无助吗 |
[11:08] | Or erase all those memories | 还是能让我忘记 |
[11:10] | of you descending into your addiction, | 你当初沉迷毒品无法自拔 |
[11:12] | while you tried to drag me down with you? | 甚至要拉上我一起堕落的痛苦回忆 |
[11:18] | Sorry, Teddy. | 抱歉 泰迪 |
[11:20] | You’ll just have to get your feel-good fix from someone else. | 你只能从别人那里去寻求心理安慰了 |
[11:37] | That’s so tight. | 太刺激了 |
[11:41] | That’s so cool. | 酷毙了 |
[11:50] | First I’m going to pay off my mom’s house, | 拿到钱之后 我要把我妈的房贷还清 |
[11:52] | then I’m going to put a down payment on a house for us. | 再付个首付 给我们也买一套房子 |
[11:55] | Then I’m going to buy a car. | 再买辆车 |
[11:56] | A Porsche Carrera. | 保时捷跑车怎么样 |
[11:58] | It’s only a two-seater. | 那只能坐两个人啊 |
[11:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:00] | We’ll let you ride in it once in a while. Right, Ben? | 我们会让你偶尔搭便车的 对吧 本 |
[12:02] | Right, pal. | 没错 伙计 |
[12:04] | Although I don’t know which fantasy’s crazier, | 不过我都不确定哪个更疯狂 |
[12:06] | the one you’re watching or the one you’re telling yourselves. | 是你正在看的科幻电影 还是你的幻想 |
[12:09] | Why is it so crazy? | 为什么很疯狂呢 |
[12:10] | Just because he says he wants to make it into a movie | 他只是说想拍成电影 |
[12:12] | doesn’t mean it will ever see the light of day. | 不一定真能拍出来 |
[12:14] | This part’s so cool. | 这段太酷了 |
[12:16] | I don’t know why not. | 我不明白为什么不行 |
[12:17] | I can just see Rage doing something like that. | 我可以想象狂怒像这样飞檐走壁 |
[12:19] | Those guys talk big, but… | 好莱坞那帮人总说大话 但是… |
[12:21] | we’ll see if they deliver. | 往往都实现不了 |
[12:23] | Who’s going to play Rage? | 谁来演狂怒 |
[12:25] | Tom Cruise. | 汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[12:27] | Brad Pitt. | 布拉德·皮特 |
[12:28] | Those geezers? | 那群老头子吗 |
[12:30] | You got to get Ashton Kutcher. | 肯定选阿什顿·库彻啊 |
[12:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:33] | Some of us non-Hollywood types | 某些不混好莱坞的人 |
[12:35] | have a faculty meeting in the morning. | 明早还要开教职工会 |
[12:36] | Come on, stay and watch for a few minutes. | 别扫兴 陪我们看一会儿吧 |
[12:40] | I’ll sit on your lap. | 我想坐在你的大腿上 |
[12:42] | Brett Keller film isn’t my thing. | 布雷特·凯勒的电影不合我口味 |
[12:43] | “V-men” Was one of the top grossers of last year. | 《神勇V字队》去年超火的啊 |
[12:46] | All that proves is there’re a lot of people out there | 那只能说明很多人能够忍受 |
[12:48] | who don’t mind settling for mindless entertainment. | 没思想没内涵的娱乐片 |
[12:50] | That’s why I like it. | 正因此我才喜欢啊 |
[12:51] | Don’t come to bed too late. | 别熬到太晚上床 |
[12:55] | Fucking awesome! | 太他妈爽了 |
[13:12] | Sam need this done now. | 山姆要求这个马上完成 |
[13:18] | I’ll just thin out the cadmium | 我把这黄色稀释一点 |
[13:19] | and then add more white to the red. | 再往这片红里加点白色 |
[13:22] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr. Auerbach. | 打扰一下 我想找奥尔巴克先生 |
[13:32] | Excuse me, is Sam Auerbach here? | 请问山姆·奥尔巴克先生在这儿吗 |
[13:34] | You call this a bagel? | 你管这叫百吉饼 |
[13:37] | You might say his presence is everywhere. | 可以说他无处不在 |
[13:40] | A lox wouldn’t be caught dead on this. | 熏鲑鱼都不想跟它配菜 |
[13:43] | Sorry, Sam. | 山姆 我错了 |
[13:46] | If I were you, I’d flee his wrath as fast as you can. | 如果我是你 我会飞跑挣脱他的魔爪 |
[13:49] | Will someone find me a real bagel? | 谁能给我找块真正的百吉饼 |
[13:51] | And a shmeer. | 再来点奶油乳酪 |
[13:53] | I’m on it, Sam. | 我这就去弄 山姆 |
[13:55] | Gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[13:56] | I don’t know how the hell Andy | 我不明白安迪当年为何 |
[13:58] | lived in this godforsaken burg, | 会生活在这被上帝遗弃的鬼地方 |
[14:01] | but I sure as hell know why he left. | 但我显然明白他为何会离开这里 |
[14:04] | Mr. Auerbach? | 奥尔巴克先生 |
[14:06] | – Who are you? – My name is Lindsay Peterson. | -你谁啊 -我叫琳赛·彼得森 |
[14:08] | I need that paint mixed. | 帮我把颜料混合一下 |
[14:10] | Where the fuck is Jerome? | 杰罗姆去哪儿了 |
[14:11] | You just sent him out for bagels. | 你刚让他去买百吉饼了 |
[14:14] | Mr. Auerbach, I’m a tremendous fan of your work. | 奥尔巴克先生 我非常喜欢你的作品 |
[14:17] | I-I-I… I think you’re probably the most brilliant painter… | 我认为你是当代最杰出的画家 |
[14:19] | I know. I know. I’m, uh… | 我懂我懂 那个… |
[14:22] | you’ll excuse me a moment, I gotta pee like a son of a bitch. | 失陪几分钟 我得去撒泡尿 |
[14:24] | I’ll speak quickly. | 我快速说完 |
[14:30] | I’ll try to hold it. | 那我努力憋着吧 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[14:32] | I’m from the Sidney Bloom Gallery | 我来自希德尼·布鲁姆画廊 |
[14:34] | and we were hoping | 我们希望 |
[14:34] | we might interest you in a show of your recent works, | 能办一个你最新的作品展览 |
[14:36] | including perhaps some drawings for the mural? | 或许包括一些为壁画准备的画稿 |
[14:40] | Why don’t you just take it up with my agent? | 你何不直接去找我的经纪人呢 |
[14:43] | I feel the personal touch is always the best. | 我觉得直接跟本人亲密接触是最好的 |
[14:47] | Miranda, honey, | 米兰达 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | uh, would you just, uh, | 你能不能帮我 |
[14:51] | take these brushes up there for me? | 把这些画笔拿到上面去啊 |
[14:54] | Sure, Sam. | 没问题 山姆 |
[14:56] | Thanks, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | See, now that’s what I call the personal touch. | 瞧 这才叫「跟本人亲密接触」 |
[15:06] | If I have to listen to moaning Mona | 如果再让我听到一次嘟囔莫娜 |
[15:07] | cry one more time about how she misses her pills, | 哭诉她有多怀念她的药片 |
[15:09] | I’m going to shove a goddamn Percocet down her throat myself. | 我就亲手将一片止痛药塞进她的喉咙里 |
[15:13] | There’s a lesson in every story. | 每个故事都有值得学习之处 |
[15:15] | And the lesson today was: | 那我今天学到的就是 |
[15:17] | You can be a hopeless addict, | “你可以当个无望的上瘾者 |
[15:18] | you can destroy your life and the life of everyone around you, | 毁掉自己和亲朋好友的生活 |
[15:21] | but don’t bore your audience. | 但别唠叨个没完 让听众无聊死” |
[15:23] | Just keep coming. | 坚持来就好 |
[15:24] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[15:25] | Mona will work her steps and you’ll work yours. | 莫娜有她的进步速度 你有你的进步速度 |
[15:29] | Except I seem to have forgotten | 只是我好像忘了即使这样进步下去 |
[15:30] | where my steps are leading me. | 会给我带来什么好处 |
[15:32] | Sobriety. Wholeness. | 彻底戒毒 回归自我 |
[15:34] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是说这个 |
[15:38] | Look, if what Emmett says was true, | 如果艾美特说得没错 |
[15:40] | that the only reason that I’m writing these is | 我写这些道歉信的唯一原因 |
[15:41] | so that everyone will forgive me and I can feel good about myself, | 就是让大家原谅我 让我自己感觉好些 |
[15:44] | then that’s really no different than the way I was using them before. | 这样和我之前利用他们又有什么区别 |
[15:50] | In which case he was right not to accept it. | 这样的话 他不接受道歉信倒是对的了 |
[15:53] | Look, I know it’s upsetting. | 我知道这很令人难过 |
[15:56] | The person you most wanted to hear you, refused to listen. | 你最希望能够倾听你的人却拒绝倾听 |
[15:58] | But you can’t be responsible for his reaction. | 但他的反应 不是你的责任 |
[16:01] | Just spare me the A.A. bullshit, would you? | 别跟我扯互助会那一套 |
[16:03] | You offered him your truth. | 你向他展现了你的真我 |
[16:05] | Yeah, “My truth”. | 是啊 我的真我 |
[16:06] | That’s all that matters. | 那才是唯一重要的 |
[16:10] | Well, if that’s all that matters, | 如果那是唯一重要的 |
[16:11] | how come you’ve never offered me your truth? | 你怎么从不对我袒露你的真我呢 |
[16:24] | You know, I’m going to skip the coffee. | 我不去喝咖啡了 |
[16:25] | I’ll see you later. | 回见吧 |
[16:34] | Sis. | 姐 |
[16:36] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你能过来 我太开心了 |
[16:38] | I guess I kinda overreacted the other night, | 我那天晚上有点反应过度 |
[16:40] | but, uh, you know me. | 但我就那脾气 你知道的 |
[16:42] | Queen of the drama queens. | 狗血女王中的女王 |
[16:44] | So, uh, how about a piece of kugelhopf? | 要不要来块蛋糕 |
[16:47] | I just baked it. | 我刚烤的 |
[16:50] | That’s what I miss. The smell of your kugelhof. | 那正是我怀念的 你烤的蛋糕的香味 |
[16:54] | I baked an extra one for you. | 我给你多烤了一块 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry if you were hurt, sis. | 如果你被我伤到了 对不起 姐 |
[17:02] | You know that’s the last thing I’d ever want to do. | 你知道我最不希望的就是伤害你了 |
[17:03] | I know that, baby. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[17:05] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[17:07] | I’m entitled to my own life. | 我有权享受自己的生活 |
[17:08] | Who said you weren’t? | 谁说不是呢 |
[17:10] | Especially after all it took for me to get it. | 尤其是我历尽艰辛才拥有新生活 |
[17:12] | Hmm, you and me both. | 是啊 你我都一样 |
[17:15] | So then let’s be happy that… | 那我们就都庆幸… |
[17:17] | we each finally have our own lives. | 我们终于都拥有了自己的生活 |
[17:19] | Well, yeah, you certainly do. | 是啊 你显然拥有了新生活 |
[17:22] | A sweet little apartment and a boyfriend. | 温馨的小公寓 贴心的男友 |
[17:25] | Life partner. | 是人生伴侣 |
[17:26] | Life partner. | 人生伴侣 |
[17:28] | It’s a miracle. | 这真是个奇迹 |
[17:32] | Of course, it takes a miracle worker to make a miracle happen. | 当然啦 不过也只有奇迹缔造者才能创造奇迹 |
[17:37] | And I’m not just talking about the good Lord above. | 我不是说这是上帝的安排啊 |
[17:40] | I know, sis, I know. | 我知道 姐 我懂 |
[17:41] | How about a piece of kugelhof? | 来块蛋糕吧 |
[17:42] | I’m talking sheer will and hard work and sacrifices. | 我指的是坚定的信念 艰辛的努力 和牺牲 |
[17:47] | Lots of sacrifices. | 很多的牺牲 |
[17:48] | You know, like my nursing you myself | 比如当年我亲自照顾你 |
[17:50] | when your health insurance ran out. | 因为你的医疗保险没钱了 |
[17:52] | Cleaning up your vomit and wiping your ass. | 清理你的呕吐物 给你擦屁股 |
[17:54] | Jesus Christ, if I have to hear about you wiping my ass one more time… | 老天 可别再说你给我擦屁股的事了… |
[17:57] | Well, if I had to do it, you can fucking hear about it. | 我给你擦过 你他妈就得听着 |
[18:01] | I mean, who else would’ve done it if it wasn’t for me? | 除了我 谁能那样照顾你 |
[18:03] | If I hadn’t taken you in, where would you have gone? | 我要不收留你 你能去哪儿呢 |
[18:05] | What would’ve happened to you? | 指不定出什么事呢 |
[18:08] | I think we both know the answer to that, so I’m just saying… | 我们都知道答案 所以我要说 |
[18:11] | don’t forget who put their life on hold, | 别忘了 是谁牺牲自己的生活 |
[18:14] | so that you one day could live yours. | 才换来你今天的新生活 |
[18:15] | I’ll never forget and I’ll always be grateful. | 我永远都不会忘 我永远谢谢你 |
[18:19] | But I never asked or expected you to sacrifice your life. | 但我从没要求你或者期待你牺牲自己的生活 |
[18:22] | Well, how else was it gonna happen? | 那不然能怎么样呢 |
[18:24] | By magic? | 靠魔法吗 |
[18:27] | I’d be damned if I was gonna let that disease get you, | 我不能让病魔夺走你 |
[18:29] | not as long as I had one ounce of strength left. | 只要我还有一丝力气 就别想 |
[18:35] | Why else do you think I did it? | 不然你以为我为什么那么做 |
[18:39] | “I thought you did it for me, mama”. | 我还以为你是为了我呢 妈妈 |
[18:46] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[18:50] | You think I did it for me? | 你觉得我是为了我自己吗 |
[18:52] | If it gave you a sense of purpose, | 如果照顾我让你的人生有了目标 |
[18:54] | a way to feel good about yourself. | 让你觉得自己伟大 那就是 |
[18:55] | You fucking little ingrate. | 你个忘恩负义的白眼狼 |
[18:57] | Look, this is my house. You don’t talk to me that way. | 这是我家 你不能这样跟我说话 |
[19:00] | Your house? | 你家 |
[19:01] | Aren’t you suddenly high and mighty? | 你真是突然高高在上有本事了啊 |
[19:05] | I’m not even surprised. You know, you… | 我一点都不惊讶 你… |
[19:06] | you took what you needed, | 你得到了你想要的 |
[19:08] | and the first chance you got, it was “So long, sucker!” | 一有机会就翻脸 跟我这个老太婆说再见 |
[19:11] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[19:12] | The hell it isn’t! | 不是才怪 |
[19:13] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[19:14] | And you used me. | 你也利用了我 |
[19:18] | I think you’d better leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[19:20] | Don’t even bother asking. ‘Cause you know what? | 不用费心 你知道吗 |
[19:22] | I’m already gone. | 我巴不得早走了 |
[19:23] | Yeah. And don’t bother coming back until you say you’re sorry. | 好啊 如果你不打算过来道歉 也别来了 |
[19:28] | And don’t you worry, because I’m never coming back. | 别担心 因为我永远不会再来了 |
[19:31] | I don’t give a shit if I ever see you again. | 我也不在意以后还会不会见到你了 |
[19:34] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:36] | You want an apology? | 你想让我道歉吗 |
[19:37] | Here’s my apology: | 那我给你道个歉 |
[19:39] | Fuck you, little brother. | 去死吧 弟弟 |
[19:41] | Fuck you. | 去死 |
[20:08] | You know the problem with our extracurricular, one-fuck-only policy? | 我们定下的和外人只能操一次的政策有个问题 |
[20:12] | Is it that after a while, you start asking yourself… | 是不是过一阵子 你就会自问 |
[20:16] | “Am I doing this because I want to do it, | “我这么做 是因为我想这么做 |
[20:20] | or because I need to do it? | 还是我需要这么做 |
[20:22] | And if I need to do it, | 如果是我需要这么做的话 |
[20:25] | is it to prove to myself I’m still young and attractive? | 是不是为了向自己证明 我依然年轻有魅力 |
[20:29] | Or ’cause I think I’m unworthy of being loved?” | 还是因为我觉得我不值得被爱” |
[20:33] | Or maybe it’s because I’ve had every fuckable guy in this city. | 也可能是全城不错的男人都被我操遍了呢 |
[20:39] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[20:46] | The scent of fresh meat. | 鲜肉的香味啊 |
[20:52] | Thrill of the kill. | 忍不住要捕猎了 |
[20:53] | Hey, too bad, Simba. | 可惜了 老狮子 |
[20:55] | It’s me he’s checking out. | 他是在和我眉目传情 |
[20:56] | In your dreams. | 你做梦吧 |
[20:57] | You want to bet? | 敢打赌吗 |
[21:01] | What are the stakes? | 赌什么 |
[21:04] | If I win, | 如果我赢了 |
[21:06] | you take me on an all-expense paid trip to “Ibeeza”. | 你带我去伊维扎岛玩一趟 花销全包 |
[21:12] | It’s pronounced “Ibiza”. | 是叫「伊维萨岛」 |
[21:15] | And it’s a long way to go for a bathhouse with sand. | 要找有沙子的浴室不用跑那么远 |
[21:18] | And if you win? | 如果你赢了呢 |
[21:19] | If I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[21:22] | You go back to school. | 你就回去上学 |
[21:24] | No fucking way. | 门都没有 |
[21:27] | Your call. | 你自己决定 |
[21:28] | No, wait. Wait. All right. | 不 等等 好吧 |
[21:32] | Okay. You’re on. | 好吧 成交 |
[21:35] | ‘Cause I know he was checking me out. | 因为我知道他瞟的是我 |
[21:46] | Shit. He’s gone. | 操 他走了 |
[21:50] | He who hesitates doesn’t get laid. | 犹豫不决 就没男人可睡 |
[21:57] | The man is a pig, | 那家伙就是头猪 |
[22:00] | an absolute pig. | 绝对是头猪 |
[22:02] | Ah, you know what they say about meeting your heroes. | 你也知道人们常说不要真正去认识心中的偶像 |
[22:04] | Whoever said it must have met him. | 说那话的人一定见过他 |
[22:07] | If I wasn’t already a dyke, | 如果我不是拉拉 |
[22:08] | he’d’ve sent me diving for the nearest muff. | 他肯定已经强迫我给他口交了 |
[22:10] | And it’s right here, baby. | 想口交来这里啊 宝贝 |
[22:16] | You’d say I was… | 你会觉得我今天… |
[22:18] | attractive, wouldn’t you? | 打扮得很有魅力 对吧 |
[22:19] | I have to shield my eyes every time you walk in the room. | 你永远都光彩照人 简直刺瞎我的眼睛 |
[22:23] | He looked right through me, as if I was invisible. | 他完全当我不存在 好像我是隐形的 |
[22:26] | But you should’ve seen the way | 不过你真该看看 |
[22:26] | he went after his tramp assistant. Ugh. | 他勾搭那个淫荡女助理的样子 真恶心 |
[22:31] | Is that what you were wearing? | 你今天就穿的这件衣服见他的吗 |
[22:32] | My wool coat. | 我的羊毛大衣 |
[22:34] | What was the tramp assistant wearing? | 淫荡女助理穿的什么 |
[22:37] | Did you ever have a “Disco Barbie”? | 你有过迪斯科芭比娃娃玩具吗 |
[22:41] | You think I only played with G.I. Joe? | 你觉得我就玩过大兵玩具吗 |
[22:44] | Yes, even I, Raging Bull, | 就算像我这种假小子 |
[22:46] | was indoctrinated at a young age | 小时候也被灌输过 |
[22:48] | to the straight man’s ideal of feminine perfection. | 直男理想的完美女性标准 |
[22:51] | Well, that’s what she was wearing. | 她穿的就是那种 |
[22:52] | Well, there’s your answer. | 问题就出在这里了 |
[22:53] | You expect me to walk around in a spandex dish towel | 你希望我穿着氨纶洗碗布 |
[22:56] | and a couple of Post-Its? | 几乎不着寸缕 四处瞎晃吗 |
[22:57] | I’m merely giving you the same advice you gave me | 我现在给你的建议跟我之前面对 |
[22:59] | when Larry Jacobs took over the Arlen versus Arlen case: | 被拉里夺走阿伦夫妇夺子案时 你给我的建议一样 |
[23:02] | “It isn’t right. It isn’t fair. It just is.” | “这不对 这不公平 但现实就是这样” |
[23:05] | Remind me to keep my big mouth shut. | 记得提醒我以后闭上我的大嘴巴 |
[23:09] | Look. He’s a man, you’re a woman. | 想想看 他是个男人 你是个女人 |
[23:11] | Gay, straight, it doesn’t matter. | 同性恋 异性恋 都没关系 |
[23:13] | We all have our powers of persuasion. | 我们都有劝说的力量 |
[23:15] | If you want something out of him, you’ve got to play his game, | 如果你对他有所求 就必须按他的规矩玩 |
[23:17] | ’cause he sure as hell isn’t going to play yours. | 因为他是不可能按你的规矩玩的 |
[23:36] | Shit. | 操 |
[23:38] | Problem? | 有什么问题 |
[23:40] | I’m just waiting for an answer to an e-mail. | 我在等人回邮件 |
[23:43] | Well, it must be pretty important. | 那邮件肯定很重要 |
[23:45] | Yeah, Michael and I wrote Keller back | 是的 我和迈克给凯勒回了封邮件 |
[23:47] | and told him we’re interested in his offer. | 告诉他 我们对他的邀约有兴趣 |
[23:53] | Well, I’m sure big-time directors | 我相信这些大牌导演 |
[23:55] | have hundreds of calls and e-mails to answer. | 肯定积着几百个电话和邮件要处理 |
[23:57] | He’ll get back to you when he can. | 等他有空时 他会回你的 |
[24:00] | That is, if he’s still interested. | 前提是 他仍然有兴趣 |
[24:03] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 为什么他会没兴趣 |
[24:06] | You know how it is out in Hollywood. They’re… | 你知道好莱坞的情况 他们… |
[24:08] | hot on something one minute and cold on it the next. | 对一个项目总是三分钟热情 顷刻就全变了 |
[24:11] | I’m sure he meant it. | 我敢肯定他是认真的 |
[24:14] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我也肯定你是对的 |
[24:16] | What if he turns it into a piece of shit? | 如果他拍出了一部屎一样的烂作呢 |
[24:19] | We won’t let him. | 我们不会让他乱来的 |
[24:21] | Once you sell it, he can do whatever he wants. | 一旦你们卖掉版权 他就可以为所欲为了 |
[24:23] | Make Rage… straight. | 说不定要把狂怒变成直男 |
[24:29] | Ready for lunch? | 吃饭去啊 |
[24:32] | We need to get a lawyer. | 我们得找个律师 |
[24:35] | For what? | 为什么啊 |
[24:36] | Keller could turn Rage into a singing warthog, | 免得万一凯勒把狂怒毁了 |
[24:38] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们却束手无策 |
[24:42] | What have you been telling him? | 你跟他说了什么啊 |
[24:43] | To be careful, that’s all. | 让他小心点 仅此而已 |
[24:46] | It’s not going to happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[24:47] | He told us he loves Rage just the way he is. | 他说过 他就喜欢狂怒本来的样子 |
[24:49] | How do we know he’s not just saying that? | 我们怎么知道他不是随口说说 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 多谢你了啊 |
[24:56] | Thank you very much, Ben. | 真是多谢你了 本 |
[24:57] | Now if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:58] | I would appreciate it if you would just butt out. | 拜托你快滚吧 |
[25:04] | Happy to. | 乐意之至 |
[25:24] | It looks nice. | 看起来不错啊 |
[25:29] | Well, we faeries have a special gift for | 我们基佬有种特别的天赋 |
[25:32] | reclaiming anything, no matter how common, | 将无论多么平凡的东西 |
[25:36] | and transforming it into something magical. | 化腐朽为神奇 |
[25:40] | Well, almost anything. | 大概对这花不行 |
[25:42] | I, uh… | 我… |
[25:45] | believe this is yours. | 我猜这是你的吧 |
[25:48] | I thought I returned that to sender. | 我不是已经退给发信人了吗 |
[25:50] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[25:51] | retrieved it from the dead letter file. | 我从信件无人认领处找到的 |
[25:54] | Well I, uh… already told Teddy that, | 我已经告诉泰迪了 |
[25:57] | I think it’s great that he’s doing his steps and writing his letters, | 我觉得他积极康复 写道歉信 是挺好的 |
[26:00] | but it’s about him, not me. | 但他是为了他自己 不是为我 |
[26:02] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就想错了 |
[26:04] | It’s about you helping him and, uh… | 这虽然是为了能够帮助他 但也是… |
[26:07] | yourself, to move on. | 为了帮你开始新生活 |
[26:10] | I have moved on. Thanks. | 我已经开始了 谢谢 |
[26:13] | And, uh, so has Ted without any help or, uh, or forgiveness from me. | 而且没有我的帮助和宽恕 泰德也开始了新生活 |
[26:18] | He’s not asking for your forgiveness. | 他不是在请求你的宽恕 |
[26:21] | He’s asking you to acknowledge his pain for having hurt you. | 他是想让你知道 伤害了你 他也很痛苦 |
[26:26] | After that, it’s up to him to forgive himself. | 这之后 他需要宽恕自己 |
[26:54] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[26:56] | That’s the eighth one so far today. | 这是今天的第八个了 |
[27:00] | If I’d’ve known what a fleshpot this was, | 要早知道健身房有这么多男人勾搭我 |
[27:02] | I would’ve signed up years ago. | 我几年前就加入健身大军了 |
[27:04] | Not that I need it. | 虽说我不需要健身 |
[27:05] | I have the perfect twink physique. | 我拥有完美的小鲜肉体格 |
[27:17] | Then why don’t you put it to use? | 那你怎么不好好利用一番呢 |
[27:32] | Did you just start here? | 你是新会员吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:35] | I’m new in town. | 我才搬来匹兹堡 |
[27:37] | Score one for Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡人有福了 |
[27:41] | My name’s Brian. | 我叫布莱恩 |
[27:43] | Shane. | 我叫希恩 |
[27:45] | It’s always nice to see a fresh… face. | 能看见一个新…面孔 真好 |
[27:49] | Okay. I’ll give you a call then. | 好的 我回头联系你 |
[27:55] | Shit. Hold on. | 靠 等等 |
[27:57] | Could you actually do a favour for me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[28:00] | You know, it’s not everybody who can… | 不是每个人…. |
[28:02] | spread their legs like that. | 都能把腿分那么开的 |
[28:06] | I still can’t go as far as I’d like. | 我还是觉得没分开到理想的程度 |
[28:09] | Well, I would be happy to help stretch you. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[28:23] | It was nice talking to you. | 和你聊天很愉快 |
[28:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:32] | The man that got away, huh? | 那人走了 是吧 |
[28:36] | And I was halfway up his ass. | 我成功了一半 就快操到他了 |
[28:38] | He must’ve heard that nasty rumour. | 他肯定听说了那个恶毒的谣言 |
[28:41] | You know, the one about you having crabs. | 说你有阴虱 |
[28:45] | I wonder how that happened. | 真不知道是谁造的谣 |
[28:49] | Pack the sunscreen. We’re going to Ibiza. | 带上防晒霜吧 我们要去伊维萨岛了 |
[28:50] | Ah, I wouldn’t ditch my textbooks yet. | 先别急着把课本扔掉哦 |
[29:07] | Mr. Auerbach? | 奥尔巴克先生 |
[29:08] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:09] | You wanted a good bagel? Here’s a good bagel. | 你想吃美味的百吉饼是吧 这里有 |
[29:13] | Go ahead, try one. | 来吧 尝一个 |
[29:15] | You screamed loud enough for them. | 上次你大叫大嚷的 要吃百吉饼 |
[29:27] | These from New York? | 从纽约买来的吗 |
[29:29] | Tell Jerome to go to Solly’s. | 让杰罗姆去索莉面包店买 |
[29:30] | It’s the best deli in Pittsburgh. | 那里的熟食是匹兹堡最好吃的 |
[29:33] | By the way, I’m Lindsay Peterson, | 顺便说一句 我叫琳赛·彼得森 |
[29:35] | from the Sidney Bloom Gallery. | 希德尼·布鲁姆美术馆的 |
[29:36] | We met briefly the other day. | 前些天我们匆匆见了一面 |
[29:39] | This can’t be white. | 这块怎么能是白的 |
[29:46] | Well, you coming? | 你要上来吗 |
[30:04] | Oh, oh-oh. It’s okay, sweetheart. That’s okay, | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[30:06] | you’re in the best of hands. There you go. | 我扶着你呢 好了 |
[30:13] | It’s incredible. | 太美了 |
[30:16] | It’s a work of monumental importance. | 这绝对会成为经典之作的 |
[30:18] | Right up there with the Deco series and the Santa Fe project. | 与迭戈系列 圣达菲系列一样棒 |
[30:20] | Bring the bagels? | 你把百吉饼带上来了吗 |
[30:24] | Mr. Auerbach… | 奥尔巴克先生 |
[30:25] | Sam. | 叫我山姆 |
[30:26] | Sam. I wish you would reconsider | 山姆 我希望你能重新考虑一下 |
[30:29] | allowing us to do a show | 让我们做一个展览 |
[30:30] | that would trace this mural from commission to concept to execution. | 呈现这幅壁画从委托创作 构思到完成的过程 |
[30:33] | Using your sketches and notes, we could… | 展出你的草图和笔记 我们可以 |
[30:34] | Give me a hand, would you? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[30:39] | Me? | 我吗 |
[30:39] | Take this brush. | 拿着刷子 |
[30:41] | Some riata red number 9. | 蘸点利亚塔9号红 |
[30:44] | Don’t know where they come up with these crazy names. | 真不知道这些怪名字是怎么取的 |
[30:47] | Nice even strokes. All right? | 轻轻地 均匀地涂抹 好吗 |
[30:50] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[30:52] | Yeah, that’s the way, yeah. Keep moving it. | 很好 就是这样 继续 |
[30:54] | Ah, I can’t believe I’m actually painting with Sam Auerbach. | 真不敢相信我居然在和山姆·奥尔巴克一起画画 |
[30:57] | Keep stroking. | 接着画 |
[31:04] | W-what are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[31:06] | I told you, keep stroking. | 我说了 接着画[抚摸] |
[31:11] | Oh my god. Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I’m… | 天啊 真是对不起 |
[31:15] | I think you should know, I’m… | 我觉得我该告诉你我… |
[31:17] | I’m happily married. | 我结婚了 很幸福 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Who’s the lucky guy? | 好吧 哪个男人这么幸运啊 |
[31:21] | He’s not a guy. He’s a woman. | 不是男人 是女人 |
[31:25] | All the better. | 那更好了 |
[31:26] | Call her. We’ll have a three-way. | 打电话叫她吧 我们玩三人行去 |
[31:36] | Ow, my nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[31:38] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[31:40] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s just… | 不 不 那只是… |
[31:41] | just a little riata red number 9. | 一点利亚塔9号红颜料 |
[31:43] | Oh, you really must be a dyke with a right hook like that. | 能打出这样的右勾拳 你是个拉拉无疑了 |
[31:47] | You are the most repellent man I’ve ever met, | 你是我见过的最令人厌恶的男人 |
[31:50] | even if you are a genius. | 就算你是个天才 |
[31:56] | What did you say the name of that deli is again? | 那家熟食店叫什么来着 |
[32:10] | Vic’s pots and pans have moved more than I have. | 维克的盆盆罐罐比我搬家的次数都多 |
[32:13] | First to Ted’s, then your mom’s, now here. | 先搬去了泰德家 再是你妈家 然后又到了这 |
[32:16] | She said she wanted all of it out of the house | 她说希望这些东西赶快从她家消失 |
[32:17] | before she could count to 10. | 在她数到十之前立刻拿走 |
[32:19] | “That includes every fucking teaspoon.” | “包括所有的破茶匙” |
[32:22] | It’s scary, how well you do her. | 你模仿她模仿得太像了 真可怕 |
[32:27] | I just wish they’d kiss and make up already. | 我就希望他们和好如初 |
[32:29] | Uh, I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[32:31] | There’s nothing more tedious than those interminable feuds. | 无止境的争端最烦了 |
[32:48] | Uncle Vic? | 维克舅舅 |
[32:57] | So what should we do with this? | 这些东西怎么办 |
[33:01] | Well, I’d put it away, but I don’t know where he wants it. | 我想放下来 但我不知道他想放在哪 |
[33:04] | Then I guess we’d better wake him up and ask him. | 最好还是叫醒他问问 |
[33:11] | Uncle Vic, your movers are here. | 维克舅舅 你的搬运工来了 |
[33:13] | With everything from Debbie’s kitchen except the sink. | 黛比的厨房都快搬空了 就差水槽了 |
[33:22] | Uncle Vic? | 维克舅舅 |
[33:26] | Uncle Vic? | 维克舅舅 |
[33:31] | Uncle Vic… | 维克舅舅 |
[33:39] | Two pink plate specials, | 两份粉盘特餐 |
[33:41] | pork chop with mashed potatoes, | 土豆泥蒸肉 |
[33:42] | chicken fried steak, no vegetables. | 炸鸡排 不加蔬菜 |
[33:44] | But I changed for you, sweetheart. So eat all your broccoli. | 但我给你改了 亲爱的 吃掉花椰菜 |
[33:52] | Where the hell is the pot pie? | 鸡肉馅饼怎么还没来 |
[33:53] | Did you have to go kill a chicken? | 你得现杀鸡现做吗 |
[33:54] | Ma? | 妈 |
[33:55] | It’s coming. It’s coming. | 就来了 就来了 |
[33:56] | I can’t talk to you now, Michael. | 现在我没空 迈克 |
[33:59] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[34:00] | Can’t you see my hands are full? | 看不出我很忙吗 |
[34:02] | Betty’s out sick, I’m working two stations. | 贝蒂病了 我一个人得做两份活 |
[34:04] | Ma, please. | 妈 求你了 |
[34:06] | Here you go, honey. Sorry. | 东西来了 亲爱的 不好意思 |
[34:07] | I need the check please. | 服务员 买单 |
[34:08] | And I’ll be right with you. | 我马上来 |
[34:09] | – Deb, the pot pie’s up. – Growling for meat today. | -黛比 鸡肉饼好了 -今天都嚎叫着要吃肉 |
[34:12] | Ma, will you put the goddamn tray down? | 妈 把那破托盘放下好吗 |
[34:15] | What is so important that can’t wait? | 什么事这么急啊 |
[34:19] | Come sit down. | 来坐下 |
[34:20] | I don’t have time to sit down, Michael. Just tell me. What? | 我没时间坐 你说就是 |
[34:25] | It’s Uncle Vic. | 是维克舅舅 |
[34:26] | What about him? | 他怎么啦 |
[34:27] | Did he have a shit fit when you showed up with all those pots and pans? | 你们把盆盆罐罐搬去 他发狂了吗 |
[34:31] | Well, I hope so, that son of a bitch. | 但愿如此 那个王八蛋 |
[34:33] | Ma… | 妈 |
[34:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | Is Debbie not working today? | 黛比今天没在工作吗 |
[34:39] | Uncle Vic is gone. | 维克舅舅走了 |
[34:46] | He passed away. | 他去世了 |
[34:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么啊 |
[34:55] | We took the stuff over to him. | 我们把东西搬过去给他 |
[34:58] | He was there… | 他坐在那儿 |
[35:01] | in front of the TV. | 在电视前 |
[35:19] | I’m sorry, Ma. | 我很遗憾 妈 |
[35:25] | I called Rodney. | 我给罗德尼打了电话 |
[35:27] | And the paramedics came, but… | 急救人员来了 但是… |
[35:50] | I’ve gotta get my food. | 我得端盘子 |
[35:51] | It’s okay, Ma. | 没事的 妈 |
[35:53] | It’ll wait. | 等会儿再端吧 |
[36:26] | You into football? | 你喜欢橄榄球吗 |
[36:28] | I hate football. | 我讨厌橄榄球 |
[36:30] | Then why are you watching it? | 那你为什么在看 |
[36:33] | So some hot guy will come over and ask me if I’m into football. | 等帅哥来搭讪 问我喜不喜欢橄榄球 |
[36:39] | I’m Justin. | 我叫贾斯汀 |
[36:42] | Shane. | 我叫希恩 |
[36:44] | I saw you at Babylon the other night. | 那天晚上我在巴比伦看到你了 |
[36:49] | You were cruising the hell out of me, | 你一直盯着我看 |
[36:50] | then just disappeared. | 然后你就消失了 |
[36:53] | One of those emergencies. Couldn’t be helped. | 有点急事 没办法 |
[36:57] | Well, lucky for us, I found you again. | 算我们走运 我又遇到了你 |
[37:02] | You Pittsburgh guys sure are friendly. | 你们匹兹堡人可真友好 |
[37:06] | It’s a small town with a big heart. | 城市虽小 心却宽大 |
[37:09] | You’ve been here long? | 你搬来很久了吗 |
[37:10] | All of a week. | 才一个星期 |
[37:11] | Still living out of boxes. | 搬家的盒子都没拆呢 |
[37:17] | Why don’t I help you unpack? | 要我帮你拆箱吗[射精] |
[37:21] | Why don’t you? | 有何不可呢 |
[37:27] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[37:29] | Say, aren’t you the guy from the gym? | 你是健身房那家伙吧 |
[37:30] | Yeah, the one with the bad case of crabs. | 是啊 患了阴虱的那个 |
[37:32] | Fortunately, that’s cleared up. | 幸运的是 谣言被澄清了 |
[37:35] | It’s too late. I won. | 太迟了 我赢了 |
[37:37] | You can book our flight tomorrow. | 明天记得预定航班 |
[37:38] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 谁都别想走 |
[37:40] | Bet’s off. | 赌注取消了 |
[37:45] | Vic’s dead. | 维克死了 |
[37:49] | That is really low, even for you. | 就算是你 这招也太贱了 |
[37:51] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[38:00] | Ma, you want to go upstairs and lie down? | 妈 你想上楼休息一下吗 |
[38:05] | Ma? | 妈 |
[38:07] | Can I get anyone anything? | 有谁要来点什么吗 |
[38:10] | How about some tea, Deb? | 喝点茶吗 黛比 |
[38:16] | Rodney? | 罗德尼 |
[38:18] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:28] | Deb, I’m so sorry. | 黛比 我很遗憾 |
[38:32] | Thank you, Sunshine. | 谢谢你 小阳光 |
[38:40] | What the fuck happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:43] | Uh, his heart. | 心脏病 |
[38:44] | The doctor said his cholesterol | 医生说他吃的药 |
[38:47] | was sky-high from the meds he was taking. | 大大提高了胆固醇含量 |
[38:49] | No warning. Nothing. | 没有任何征兆 一点都没有 |
[38:51] | I thought the meds were supposed to keep you alive, | 我以为那药是救命的 |
[38:54] | not kill you. | 不是要命的 |
[38:56] | It doesn’t always work that way. | 并非总是会那样的 |
[39:07] | I thought we’d have more time than this. | 我以为我们可以在一起久一些的 |
[39:13] | You guys should’ve been together a lot longer. | 你们应该在一起很久很久 |
[39:17] | It’s tragic. | 真是悲剧 |
[39:21] | Hamlet’s tragic. | 哈姆雷特是悲剧 |
[39:24] | Platform shoes are tragic. | 厚底鞋也是悲剧 |
[39:30] | Vic was on his deathbed four years ago. | 维克四年前就快死了 |
[39:34] | All this was gravy. | 能活到现在算赚的 |
[39:40] | He knew that. | 他也知道的 |
[39:44] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[39:45] | Going this way. | 这样离去是他命好 |
[39:49] | Could’ve been a lot worse. | 本可能更惨的 |
[39:52] | If you ask me, he was fucking lucky. | 要我说 他真他妈幸运 |
[39:57] | Nobody fucking asked you. | 谁他妈让你说了 |
[40:01] | And who the fuck are you to decide how long he should’ve lived? | 你他妈谁啊 凭什么决定他该活多久 |
[40:08] | Ah, the truth hurts. | 真话很伤人 |
[40:17] | Get this shithead out of my house. | 把这混蛋赶出去 |
[40:31] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[40:33] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[40:35] | She’s upset. Just tell her you’re sorry. | 她很难过 跟她道个歉吧 |
[40:38] | There’s only one problem: | 有一个问题 |
[40:40] | I’m not. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[40:41] | We just heard. | 我们才听说 |
[40:42] | How’s Debbie? | 黛比怎么样了 |
[40:43] | Nothing can keep a good woman down. | 没什么能打倒她 |
[40:45] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[40:47] | They ran out of ice. | 他们家没冰块了 |
[40:48] | Brian? Did something happen? | 布莱恩 是出什么事了吗 |
[40:50] | Just go back in. We’ll be there in a minute. | 快进去吧 我们马上就回去 |
[40:53] | Not me. | 我不回去 |
[40:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[40:57] | We have a bet, remember? | 我们打了个赌 还记得吧 |
[41:00] | I can’t believe you’re thinking about sex at a time like this. | 你在这种时候居然还想着做爱 |
[41:04] | “At a time like this” is exactly when you should be thinking about it, | 这种时候就该想着做爱才对 |
[41:07] | before you can’t. | 死了就没机会了 |
[41:28] | Here you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[41:32] | Just taking a breathe here. | 出来喘口气 |
[41:34] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[41:38] | I’m not thinking about me right now. | 现在我顾不上自己 |
[41:41] | I don’t think ma knows what hit her. | 我妈受的打击太大 有点懵了 |
[41:45] | What Brian said sure didn’t help. | 布莱恩的话显然是雪上加霜 |
[41:47] | Insensitive prick. | 那个冷漠的混蛋 |
[41:50] | Well, the funny thing is, | 好笑的是 |
[41:52] | Vic would probably have agreed with him. | 维克很可能会同意他说的 |
[41:58] | When he came back, | 当年他回来时 |
[42:00] | everybody thought he had a couple months to live, tops. | 大家都以为他最多还能活几个月 |
[42:05] | You should’ve seen what he looked like. | 你真该看看当时他是什么样子的 |
[42:08] | Not a pretty picture, I’m sure. | 肯定不怎么好看 |
[42:11] | So whatever time he got | 所以 无论他后来活了多久 |
[42:13] | was a gift. | 确实是上天恩赐 |
[42:16] | He was a lot luckier than most. | 他比大多数人都幸运多了 |
[42:21] | That may be true, but… | 也许是这样 但是 |
[42:23] | it wasn’t Brian’s place to shrug off his death, | 布莱恩也没资格将他的死说得无所谓 |
[42:25] | especially to your mom. | 特别是对你妈妈 |
[42:27] | He shrugs everything off. It’s who he is. | 他对什么事都无所谓 他就是这样的人 |
[42:30] | And you defend him. It’s who you are. | 你就知道维护他 你就是这样的人 |
[42:32] | Look, I don’t need to be told | 听着 我不需要别人告诉我 |
[42:34] | how to respond or what to feel. | 该怎样反应 或该有什么感受 |
[42:37] | Certainly not by you. So… | 尤其不需要你教 所以 |
[42:39] | – if that’s why you came up here, then… – It’s not. | -如果你只想来教训我… -不是的 |
[42:45] | I came to offer my unconditional love and support. | 我是来提供无条件的爱和支持 |
[42:50] | And to let you know, | 让你知道 |
[42:53] | if there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的.. |
[42:54] | There is. | 有的 |
[42:55] | You can put everything else aside, | 你可以把无关的事都撇开 |
[42:58] | because right now, I don’t give a shit about… | 因为现在 我他妈才不管 |
[43:00] | that director, whatever his name is. | 那个叫什么的导演 |
[43:05] | All I care about is helping my mom get through this. | 我只想帮我妈熬过这事 |
[43:13] | I just hope I can. | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[43:38] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[43:39] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[43:41] | No. | 没有 |
[43:42] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[43:49] | Okay, you should know, first off I-I never wear this. | 先说一声 我从来不穿这个 |
[43:52] | But, uh, tomorrow’s laundry day. So, uh… | 但是 明天要洗衣服了 所以 |
[43:56] | It’s okay. You look stunning. | 没关系 你看起来帅极了 |
[44:01] | So you, uh… Just come from a meeting? | 你刚 弄完互助会过来的吗 |
[44:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[44:07] | And who did you rescue tonight? | 今晚你拯救了谁 |
[44:10] | Actually, um… me. | 其实是我自己 |
[44:16] | It was my turn to speak and, uh… | 轮到我发言了 |
[44:19] | and basically what I said | 我说的大概是 |
[44:21] | was even though I’ve been clean for over two years | 尽管我两年多没吸毒了 |
[44:24] | and followed the programs, | 严格按照康复项目生活 |
[44:25] | tried to be a… a good counsellor… | 努力做一名好的康复指导 |
[44:27] | Better than good. The best. | 不止是好 是最棒的 |
[44:33] | I still feel as though I’ve failed. | 但我还是觉得我失败了 |
[44:35] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[44:36] | I-it is true. I… | 是真的 我… |
[44:40] | I failed to make proper amends to the one person | 我没能向某个人道歉 弥补过错 |
[44:42] | that I should’ve made them to a long time ago. | 我很早以前就该这么做的 |
[44:47] | Well, if you’d like to write a letter, | 如果你想写信 |
[44:49] | I have plenty of stationery. | 我这里有纸有笔 |
[44:50] | I don’t want to write a letter. | 我不想写信 |
[44:57] | What I want to do… is this. | 我想做的 是这样 |
[45:37] | You know, maybe I should stay. | 也许我该留下 |
[45:38] | No, no. You go home with Hunter and Ben. | 不用了 你跟亨特 本一起回家吧 |
[45:41] | Get some rest. I’m here. Don’t worry. | 休息一下 我在这儿呢 别担心 |
[45:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:28] | Everybody’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[46:29] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[46:32] | I couldn’t handle one more hug or teary goodbye. | 我再受不了拥抱和泪别了 |
[46:36] | They understand. | 他们理解的 |
[46:39] | Brought you my Aunt Lulah’s secret sleep potion, | 我给你带来了用我露拉阿姨的安眠秘方做的东西 |
[46:42] | warm milk and honey. | 热蜂蜜牛奶 |
[46:44] | Guaranteed to soothe the nerves and send you off to dreamland. | 保证舒缓你的情绪 让你做个美梦 |
[46:50] | Well, that and half a Xanax. | 再加片安定效果更好 |
[46:55] | Keep the pill. | 我不吃药 |
[46:58] | Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[47:00] | It’ll help calm you. | 它会让你平静的 |
[47:03] | Calm me? | 让我平静 |
[47:09] | How can I be calm? | 我怎么能平静 |
[47:13] | After the way I talked to him. | 上次我那样跟他说话 |
[47:19] | I said I didn’t care if I ever saw him again. | 我说我不在意以后还能不能见到他 |
[47:29] | My last words to him… | 我对他说的最后一句话是 |
[47:34] | were “Fuck you”. | 你给我去死 |
[47:39] | You two were always fighting. | 你们总是吵架 |
[47:41] | And we always made up. | 我们也总会和好 |
[47:51] | But not this time. | 但这次没机会了 |
[50:10] | Like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[50:15] | I always like winning a bet. | 我喜欢赢的感觉 |
[50:18] | You’ve got a great cock. | 你这根鸡巴很棒 |
[50:21] | It’s the first time anyone’s ever said that to me. | 这是第一次有人对我说这话 |
[50:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[50:25] | Although there is something I’d like to talk to you about. | 不过我有点事想对你说 |
[50:29] | Why don’t you give me a call? | 打给我 好吗 |
[50:31] | Sorry, I… don’t do encores. | 抱歉 我不会跟外人干两次 |
[50:33] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[50:40] | What you want to do? Get paid to probe my prostate? | 你想怎样 收费戳我的前列腺吗 |
[50:44] | I just thought you should know | 我只是觉得你该知道 |
[50:45] | you’ve got a lump on your left testicle. | 你的左睾丸有个肿块 |
[50:51] | If I were you, I’d have it checked out. | 如果我是你 我会尽快去做检查的 |
[50:55] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |