时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁啊 |
[01:43] | Hey, Vic. | 嘿 维克 |
[01:45] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么呢 |
[01:48] | I believe that’s my line. | 这应该是我的台词吧 |
[01:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:50] | Shall we take it again? | 我们重新来一次好吧 |
[01:52] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么呢 |
[01:55] | W… we’re in Babylon, right? | 我们是在巴比伦 对吧 |
[01:58] | In case you forgot, | 提醒你一下 |
[01:59] | the Great Writer-in-the-Sky recently wrote me out… | 不久前我已经升天了 |
[02:02] | permanently. | 永久性地 |
[02:07] | Then where the fuck are we? | 那我们这他妈是在哪呢 |
[02:09] | Well, let’s see. | 看看呗 |
[02:13] | You’ve got one of two choices. | 你有两种选择 |
[02:30] | If this is your heaven, it must be my hell. | 如果这是你的天堂 那就是我的地狱了 |
[02:36] | What kind of an attitude is that, | 这是什么态度 |
[02:39] | considering we have so much in common? | 想想我们有那么多共同点 |
[02:40] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[02:41] | Well, it ain’t two testicles. | 反正不是有两个蛋蛋这一点 |
[02:44] | Turns out you’re everything you never wanted to be, kiddo. | 你成了自己绝不想变成的那种人 孩子 |
[02:48] | Old, diseased… | 衰老 患病 |
[02:50] | and imperfect. | 不再完美 |
[02:55] | Mr. Kinney? | 肯尼先生 |
[02:59] | Mr. Kinney. | 肯尼先生 |
[03:03] | You’re in recovery. | 您在恢复当中 |
[03:05] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:11] | I’m having a ball. | 我只剩一个蛋了 |
[03:15] | I am so not looking forward to this. | 我真不想去 |
[03:18] | What, meeting a big Hollywood director? | 什么 去见好莱坞大腕导演吗 |
[03:20] | No. Going shopping with my mother. | 不 是跟我妈去买东西 |
[03:23] | At least she’s getting out of the house. | 至少她愿意出门了 |
[03:26] | Yeah. Which means I get to sit around a dressing room | 是啊 那意味着我就得坐在试衣间旁 |
[03:28] | with a bunch of ladies parading around | 看一堆女人穿着束腰带和胸罩 |
[03:31] | in their girdles and bras, | 在我面前晃来晃去 |
[03:32] | telling her which outfit looks best. | 还得告诉她哪一套最看点 |
[03:34] | Judging from TV, | 照电视上的说法 |
[03:36] | I thought that’s one of the few things we queers are good for. | 我以为那是我们基佬擅长的为数不多的事情之一 |
[03:39] | If Brett Keller makes “Rage” into a movie, | 如果布雷特·凯勒把《狂怒》拍成电影 |
[03:41] | are we going to be rich? | 我们是不是就发了 |
[03:42] | Beyond our wildest, most improbable dreams. | 绝对是做春秋大梦都梦不到的 |
[03:45] | Right on. Then we get to spend all his money. | 好极了 那我们就能把他的钱花光 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:47] | Can you get me an autographed picture of Cameron Diaz? | 能帮我弄张卡梅隆·迪亚兹的签名照吗 |
[03:50] | She’s fucking hot. | 她超他妈性感 |
[03:52] | Wouldn’t you rather have one of Leo or Toby? | 你不会更想要小李子或者托比的吗 |
[03:54] | Later. | 回见啦 |
[03:54] | Hey, learn something. | 在学校里学点东西 |
[03:57] | I’ve got to stop at the post office, | 我得去邮局一趟 |
[03:59] | and mail off a couple more manuscripts. | 再寄些手稿出去 |
[04:01] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[04:02] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[04:07] | Don’t I get a kiss? | 不吻我一下吗 |
[04:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | It’s too small. | 太小了 |
[04:26] | Too plain. | 太普通 |
[04:27] | Too fancy. | 太花哨 |
[04:29] | That’s what she used to say when she’d go dress shopping. | 她以前逛街买衣服的时候就会这么说 |
[04:32] | Well, look at it this way. | 那你这么想 |
[04:33] | At least you don’t have to zip her up. | 至少你不用帮忙给她拉拉链 |
[04:37] | This is the one. | 就是这个 |
[04:40] | This is it! | 就是这个 |
[04:42] | Jesus, ma, it’s like Mount Rushmore. | 天啊 妈 这就跟总统山似的 |
[04:44] | Ah, my favourite. | 这款是我的最爱 |
[04:46] | Bet he says that about all the tombstones. | 我敢打赌他对每个墓碑都这么说 |
[04:48] | The angel Gabriel, | 天使加百列 |
[04:50] | welcoming god’s children at the heavenly gates. | 站在天堂门前欢迎上帝的子民 |
[04:52] | Hope she doesn’t want to buy the children too. | 希望她不会连那些子民也想要买 |
[04:54] | How much something like this run? | 这个大概多少钱 |
[04:55] | Oh, that’s, uh, 27 thousand. | 我看看 2.7万美元 |
[04:59] | For a hood ornament? | 就这么个引擎盖饰品 |
[05:00] | It’s solid marble, sir. | 这是实心大理石做的 先生 |
[05:02] | Guaranteed to last forever. | 保证永不朽坏 |
[05:04] | At that price, it better. | 这么贵 最好是 |
[05:06] | Ma, you’re not serious. | 妈 你不是来真的吧 |
[05:07] | Your uncle Vic was a size queen. He’d have loved it. | 你维克舅舅就爱大的玩意儿 他肯定喜欢 |
[05:10] | I’m sure he would be perfectly happy | 我敢肯定买块朴素点的墓碑 |
[05:12] | with just a simple headstone. | 他就会很满意了 |
[05:14] | What, the kind like they put on a pauper’s grave? | 哪种 穷光蛋的坟头用的那种吗 |
[05:16] | No fucking way! | 绝对没门 |
[05:18] | Everybody who comes to Lakeview cemetery is going to see | 每个来湖畔墓园的人都会看到 |
[05:20] | how much Vic Grassi was loved by his family. | 维克·格拉西的家人有多么爱他 |
[05:23] | How do you plan to pay for it? | 你打算怎么付这笔钱呢 |
[05:25] | I’ll cash in my retirement fund. | 我用退休金来付 |
[05:27] | I-I could take out a third on the house. | 我可以用房子做第三次抵押 |
[05:29] | I can get a couple of extra shifts at the diner. | 我可以在餐厅多轮几次班 |
[05:31] | You practically work 24-7 as it is. | 你现在几乎已经每天日夜轮班不休息了 |
[05:33] | This is insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[05:35] | I’m not going to let you spend your last cent… | 我不会让你把所有钱都花光的 |
[05:37] | Since when do you tell me what I can and cannot do? | 你什么时候开始有权管我做任何事了 |
[05:41] | This is for my brother, | 这是给我弟弟买的 |
[05:43] | and it’s my money, | 这是我自己的钱 |
[05:45] | and I can spend it any goddamn fucking way I choose. | 我他妈想怎么花就怎么花 |
[05:51] | Wrap it up. | 包起来 |
[05:54] | Can I have some more toast? | 我能再要点吐司吗 |
[05:56] | Eggs over easy, bacon and brown, French toast up. | 双面煎蛋 嫩煎培根 法式吐司好了 |
[05:59] | Justin, when you have a minute, please. | 贾斯汀 有空来端一下 |
[06:04] | I need a grilled cheese. | 我要一份烤奶酪三明治 |
[06:06] | – Here’s the food, guys. – About time. | -吃的来了 -也该来了 |
[06:07] | We only ordered yesterday. | 我们不过是昨天点好的 |
[06:08] | What’d you have to do, send to France for my omelette? | 是有多难 难不成煎蛋还要送到法国煎吗 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry, guys. Things are nuts without Deb. | 抱歉 各位 黛比不在就手忙脚乱的 |
[06:13] | I don’t know about the nuts, but where’s my side of bacon? | 我才不管忙不忙乱 我的培根呢 |
[06:16] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[06:18] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[06:19] | I thought Jews didn’t eat pork. | 我以为犹太人不吃猪肉 |
[06:21] | They waive that law for pregnant lesbians second Tuesday of every month. | 对怀孕的女同 每月第二个周二 这条法规例外 |
[06:25] | Greetings, serfs and vassals. | 向你们问好 奴隶和臣民们 |
[06:28] | – Ah, Brian. – Brian! | -布莱恩 -布莱恩 |
[06:29] | How was your trip? | 旅行怎么样 |
[06:30] | In-fucking-credible! | 精彩绝伦 |
[06:33] | I hope that one day, | 我真希望哪天 |
[06:34] | you too will be able to experience the wonders of Ibiza. | 你们也能去体验一下伊维萨岛的奇观异景 |
[06:38] | The sea and the beach… | 大海 沙滩 |
[06:40] | the men? | 男人 |
[06:41] | Did I not mention that? | 我没提到那个吗 |
[06:45] | Could I have some coffee? | 给我来点咖啡 |
[06:46] | Black, no sugar. | 黑咖啡 不要糖 |
[06:47] | For someone who’s just got back from sunny Spain, | 对于刚从阳光灿烂的西班牙回来的人来说 |
[06:49] | you’re not very tanned. | 你没怎么晒黑啊 |
[06:52] | It rained practically every day. | 几乎每天都在下雨 |
[06:54] | But I found plenty to do indoors. | 不过我找了些室内能干的事 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 是啊 必须的 |
[06:57] | Here’s your bacon. | 你的培根 |
[07:00] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:01] | And you’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[07:02] | Told you I would be, didn’t I? | 告诉过你我会在这儿 不是吗 |
[07:04] | Um, so how was your trip? | 旅行怎么样 |
[07:05] | The weather sucked. | 天气糟透了 |
[07:06] | But so did the men. | 但有男人服侍他 |
[07:08] | I’d love to hear about it, but I have to go to class. | 真想听听看 不过我得去上课了 |
[07:09] | I know someone who has to get his ass to the office | 我知道有人得滚去上班了 |
[07:12] | before his boss has his head. | 否则会被他老板弄死 |
[07:14] | Don’t worry, I’ll finish this for you. | 别担心 剩下的我帮你吃完 |
[07:20] | Want a lift? | 要我送你吗 |
[07:22] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:22] | I’m sure you have plenty of more important things to do. | 你一定还有很多更重要的事要做 |
[07:35] | I was going to send you a postcard. | 我本来要给你寄明信片的 |
[07:37] | But the post office was on strike. | 不过邮局在罢工 |
[07:42] | I meant to call. | 我想打电话来着 |
[07:43] | But your cell phone died and you didn’t have your charger. | 可你手机挂了 你又没带充电器 |
[07:46] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:47] | You don’t have to make up excuses. | 你不用找借口 |
[07:49] | As long as you got whatever it was, out of your system. | 只要你把想发泄的发泄掉了就行 |
[07:51] | It’s out, all right. | 都发泄掉了 |
[08:10] | By the way, I… | 对了 我… |
[08:14] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[08:18] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[08:25] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 你得更努力一点 |
[08:35] | I’m still not convinced. | 我还是不信 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | Okay, I believe you. | 好吧 我信你 |
[08:54] | Um, I’ll see you tonight? | 今晚见 |
[08:56] | If I’m in town. | 前提是我在城里的话 |
[08:57] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[08:59] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[09:25] | Note in particular the luminosity of the skin tones, | 请特别注意肤色的光泽感 |
[09:27] | giving the young woman an almost… | 让这位年轻的女士有种… |
[09:29] | ethereal quality. | 飘逸的质感 |
[09:41] | If you’re in the market for a French impressionist girlie painting, | 如果你想买一幅法国印象派女性裸体绘画 |
[09:44] | nobody does titties and behinds better than Renoir. | 没人的作品比雷诺瓦的更有神韵 |
[09:50] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会牢记在心的 |
[09:53] | I was just about to sell that. | 我本来差点就能把画卖出去 |
[09:56] | It’s a sentimental piece of horseshit. | 这多愁善感的玩意儿狗屁不是 |
[09:59] | Miranda, put it over there on that table, honey. | 米兰达 放到那张桌子上去 亲爱的 |
[10:02] | Thatta girl. | 乖女孩 |
[10:04] | Now get me a ham and cheese on rye. | 帮我买个黑麦面包 夹火腿和奶酪 |
[10:06] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:12] | If anybody knows about titties and behinds, it’s you. | 当然属你最了解乳房和屁股了 |
[10:14] | Whoa, whoa, easy, killer. I don’t want another pop in the kisser. | 别激动 杀手 我可不想再挨拳头 |
[10:16] | Oh, don’t tell me it still hasn’t healed. | 别跟我说你的鼻子还没好 |
[10:19] | Actually, I just wore it so you’d feel sorry for me. | 事实上 我故意贴着 让你感觉愧疚 |
[10:27] | It almost worked. | 差点得逞了 |
[10:33] | So what’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[10:35] | Decided to let you show my stuff. | 我决定让你展出我的作品 |
[10:39] | But why, after I punched you? | 为什么 我不是打了你一拳吗 |
[10:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:46] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[10:48] | I already gave you money, you heartless bitch. | 我已经给你钱了 你个没心肝的贱人 |
[10:51] | Oh, you want more? | 你还想要更多吗 |
[10:53] | Work the streets like the whore that you are. | 那就上街拉客 当你的婊子去 |
[10:58] | My wife. | 是我老婆 |
[11:00] | We’re estranged. | 我们关系很不好 |
[11:01] | I gathered. | 我听出来了 |
[11:02] | Actually, all my ex-wives and I are estranged. | 实际上我所有前妻和我关系都不好 |
[11:05] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不意外 |
[11:07] | If I had any brains, I’d be a lesbian like you. | 我要再聪明点 应该跟你一样做个拉拉 |
[11:10] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[11:11] | All the pussy you want, and no overhead. | 能和女人随心所欲 还不用花钱 |
[11:13] | You’re remarkable. | 你太极品了 |
[11:15] | Yeah, that’s what people say. | 是啊 大家都这么说 |
[11:17] | Mostly greedy wives and gold diggers. | 大多是贪心的老婆和拜金女 |
[11:21] | You know, | 其实 |
[11:23] | you have no idea | 你无法想象 |
[11:25] | what a pleasure it is | 我有多开心 |
[11:27] | to finally meet a woman who wants nothing from me, | 终于能遇到个女人对我无所求 |
[11:30] | except to show my work. | 只求展示我的作品 |
[11:33] | By the way, do you know how to cook? | 问一句 你会做饭吗 |
[11:35] | I happen to be an excellent cook. | 不巧我可会做饭了 |
[11:37] | You think one of them even knew how to turn on a stove? | 你觉得我那些女人中有人会开炉子吗 |
[11:40] | So… ah… when are you gonna invite me home for dinner? | 那么 你打算什么时候请我去你家吃晚饭 |
[11:53] | When I first saw “Rage”, | 我第一次看《狂怒》的时候 |
[11:55] | I said, “Finally, | 我就说 终于 |
[11:56] | somebody’s created an honest-to-god gay superhero | 总算有人创造了个真正的同性恋超级英雄 |
[11:59] | you know, who’s out, who’s got a boyfriend, | 他出柜了 他还有个男朋友 |
[12:02] | who actually fucks.” | 他激情地和男人做爱 |
[12:03] | Yeah, well, we figured if we were going to do it, | 是啊 我们当初想着如果真要做的话 |
[12:05] | we might as well do it all the way. | 那就做得彻底点 |
[12:06] | And you have. | 你们做到了 |
[12:07] | You’ve given every kid who’s ever been bullied, | 你们给了所有被欺负的孩子 |
[12:09] | who had to keep his true identity a secret | 那些得隐藏真实自我 |
[12:11] | but somehow managed to survive, | 还努力生存了下来的孩子们 |
[12:13] | his own crusader, | 属于他们的圣战者 |
[12:14] | his own role model. | 属于他们的偶像 |
[12:16] | Oh, I wish there was something like this when I was a kid. | 真希望我小时候有这种东西 |
[12:18] | Thank you, Mr. Keller. | 谢谢你 凯勒先生 |
[12:19] | Please, Brett. And I should be thanking you. | 叫我布雷特 我该谢谢你们 |
[12:23] | Um, however, | 不过 |
[12:25] | we do have a couple of concerns. | 我们还有些疑虑 |
[12:27] | That someone might want to change things. | 会不会有人要对剧情做些修改 |
[12:29] | You mean like make Rage straight? | 你是说例如把狂怒变成直男吗 |
[12:33] | I will personally chop the dick | 哪个制片公司的高层敢这么改 |
[12:34] | off any studio executive who even tries. | 我就亲手把他给阉了 |
[12:38] | I want this film to be | 我希望这部电影能像 |
[12:39] | as gritty and as dark and as edgy as your comic. | 漫画一样大胆 阴暗 火爆 |
[12:42] | And as for Rage, | 至于狂怒这个角色 |
[12:43] | every actor in Hollywood is going to want to play him. | 会有无数好莱坞男星想要扮演的 |
[12:45] | I… I thought straight actors won’t take gay roles. | 我以为直男演员不会接同性恋角色 |
[12:48] | Nobody’s going to turn this one down. | 不会有人拒绝这个的 |
[12:50] | So, who do you picture? | 你们构想的是谁来演 |
[12:52] | Johnny, Ashton, Matt? | 德普 阿什顿·库彻 马特·达蒙 |
[12:55] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[12:56] | Brian? | 布莱恩是谁 |
[12:57] | It’s my boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[12:58] | And my best friend. | 也是我最好的朋友 |
[12:58] | We based the character after him. | 狂怒就是以他为原型的 |
[13:00] | Is he as gorgeous as Rage? | 他和狂怒一样帅气吗 |
[13:03] | Some people think so. | 有些人是这么觉得 |
[13:05] | Most people think so. | 大多数人都这么觉得 |
[13:06] | Well, I’ll have to meet him, | 那我得会会他了 |
[13:08] | you know, just to get an idea. | 就 为了先参考一下 |
[13:10] | Uh, what about tomorrow night? | 那明天晚上可以吗 |
[13:12] | We could all go to Babylon. | 我们可以去巴比伦 |
[13:13] | Uh, it’s a dance club. | 那是一个舞厅 |
[13:15] | They’re having a wet willie contest. | 他们要搞一个鸡巴大赛 |
[13:17] | Who said there’s nothing to do in Pittsburgh? | 谁说匹兹堡没有夜生活 |
[13:20] | I was going to fly back to L.A. Tomorrow, but, uh… | 我本来计划明天飞回洛杉矶的 不过… |
[13:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:29] | Colin. | 科林 |
[13:30] | Farrell. | 是法瑞尔 |
[13:32] | How would you like to save gayopolis, huh? | 你愿意挽救基奥城吗 |
[13:50] | What do you think of this? | 这个怎么样 |
[13:52] | “Speak softly and carry a big dick.” | “语调轻柔 阳具壮硕” |
[13:55] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[13:57] | How about, uh, “Eat this”? | “吃这个” 怎么样 |
[13:59] | Where’d you see that one? | 你说的那个在哪 |
[14:01] | Right here. | 在我手上呢 |
[14:03] | Oh. No thanks, honey. | 不了 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:04] | Would you eat a little something, please? | 你就多少吃一点东西好吗 |
[14:06] | Maybe later. | 等会儿再说吧 |
[14:10] | Here, let me do that. I’m a little rusty. | 我来吧 我都有点手生了 |
[14:11] | I ought to get back in shape for tomorrow. | 明天早上之前我得恢复状态 |
[14:13] | Are you sure you want to go back so soon? | 你确定这么快就要回去上班吗 |
[14:16] | Maybe you should give yourself more time. | 也许你该多休息一段时间 |
[14:17] | Vic’s angel is not going to pay for itself. | 维克的天使墓碑可不是白送的 |
[14:20] | And he’s going to have the best-looking grave in that cemetery. | 他的墓碑一定要是墓园里最美的 |
[14:25] | Who the hell is that? | 是谁啊 |
[14:28] | It’s probably my son trying to talk me out of it again. | 可能又是我那个死儿子来游说我打消主意 |
[14:31] | Well, you can tell him… | 你就跟他说… |
[14:33] | never mind, I’ll tell him myself. | 算了 我自己说 |
[14:35] | Do I detect a detective? | 我这是探知到一位探长吗 |
[14:37] | Hi, Emmett. | 艾美特 你好 |
[14:38] | I don’t give a shit what you say, Michael. I’m… | 我才不鸟你说什么呢 迈克 我… |
[14:44] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[14:45] | Hello, Debbie. | 你好 黛比 |
[14:52] | Um, we got your flowers. | 我们收到你送的花了 |
[14:55] | It was very thoughtful of you to remember Vic. | 你还记得维克 真的很贴心 |
[14:57] | He was a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[15:00] | He liked you too. | 他也很喜欢你 |
[15:03] | Forgive me, I… I haven’t had time to write a note. | 不好意思 我没来得及给你写回信 |
[15:06] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[15:08] | Do you want to come in? | 想过来坐一会儿吗 |
[15:10] | We’ve got some fruitcake left over from Christmas. | 我们还有点圣诞节吃剩的水果蛋糕 |
[15:13] | Emmett lives here now. | 艾美特现在跟我住在一起 |
[15:14] | I got to have somebody bugging the shit out of me. | 总得有个人来烦我啊 |
[15:16] | Actually, I just stopped by to | 其实 我只是路过 |
[15:17] | see if you’d like to go out and grab a bite to eat. | 想问问你要不要出去吃点东西 |
[15:21] | Talk about angels. | 这不就是天使本人吗 |
[15:23] | She’d love to, wouldn’t you, Deb? | 她当然想去 是吧 黛比 |
[15:25] | Just have her back by a decent hour. | 只要差不多时候把她送回来就行 |
[15:27] | Thank you, uh, Carl, | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[15:29] | but I’m starting back to work at the diner tomorrow. | 但是我明早还要回餐厅上班 |
[15:34] | Maybe some other time. | 改天再说吧 |
[15:39] | He loves it. He fucking loves it. | 他喜欢 他超爱我们的漫画 |
[15:41] | He says it’s genius. | 他说漫画太棒了 |
[15:43] | That’s nice. | 很好啊 |
[15:44] | He also swears that no matter what, | 他还保证无论如何 |
[15:45] | the characters are going to stay exactly like they are in the comic: | 电影角色都会忠实于漫画原作 |
[15:48] | Hard-assed, edgy and queer. | 强硬 前卫 基情 |
[15:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:52] | Oh, get this. | 还有个消息 |
[15:53] | When we told him we based the character of Rage on you, | 当我们跟他说狂怒是以你为原型时 |
[15:55] | he says, “I have to meet this guy.” | 他说”我得会会他” |
[15:57] | So we made plans to go to Babylon tomorrow night. | 然后我们约好明晚在巴比伦见面 |
[15:59] | Contingent, of course, on your availability. | 当然还得视情况而定 看你有没有空 |
[16:02] | Well, I’ll have to get my tights back from the cleaners. | 那我得去干洗店把紧身衣拿回来 |
[16:10] | What, did you hurt yourself? | 怎么 你受伤了吗 |
[16:12] | Must’ve pulled a muscle in Ibiza. | 可能在伊维萨岛时把肌肉拉伤了 |
[16:17] | I bet I can guess which one. | 我肯定能猜到是哪块肌肉 |
[16:23] | You know, you look really tired. | 话说 你看上去好疲惫 |
[16:26] | Just jetlag. | 时差没倒过来 |
[16:29] | I’m fabuloso, senor. | 我好得很 先生 |
[16:34] | Wish I could say the same thing about the shorts. | 你的内裤可不怎么好 |
[16:39] | Don’t jack off in there. | 别在洗澡的时候手淫啊 |
[16:41] | I have other plans. | 我有其他安排哦 |
[16:46] | Brian, you want me to get the phone? | 布莱恩 要我帮你接电话吗 |
[16:52] | Leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[16:56] | Hello, Mr. Kinney, this is Dr.Rabinowitz | 肯尼先生 我是拉比诺维茨医生 |
[16:58] | from the Johns Hopkins oncology center. | 约翰斯·霍普金斯肿瘤治疗中心 |
[17:00] | I’d like to discuss your post-surgery options, | 我想与您商讨关于术后恢复的相关事宜 |
[17:02] | so please give me a call at 410-555-4832. | 请打410-555-4832与我联系 |
[17:09] | Bri… | 布莱… |
[17:14] | When I told my dear Aunt Fay that… | 当我告诉我的菲姨妈 |
[17:16] | I wanted to paint her something special for her 80th birthday, | 我想给她80岁生日作画祝寿的时候 |
[17:17] | she says, “Sammy, I never liked your paintings, | 她说 小山姆 我从没喜欢过你的画 |
[17:20] | but the bedroom could sure use a fresh coat.” | 不过我的卧室该重新刷漆了 |
[17:22] | Sounds like my Aunt Rita. | 听上去跟我的丽塔姑妈差不多 |
[17:24] | Well, you know what they say about family. | 这就是所谓的家人 |
[17:25] | They never appreciate your work. | 他们从来欣赏不了你的作品 |
[17:26] | Ah, not in this house. | 我们家可不是这样 |
[17:28] | I love Lindsay’s paintings. | 我就很喜欢琳赛的画 |
[17:30] | You paint? | 你也画画吗 |
[17:31] | I dabble. | 我就随便画画 |
[17:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[17:36] | That’s like saying to Jonas Salk, | 那简直就是告诉乔纳斯·索尔克 |
[17:36] | 美国医学家 发现脊髓灰质炎疫苗 | |
[17:37] | “I’ve been working on a vaccine in my basement.” | 我在我家地下室研究疫苗来着 |
[17:40] | She’s far too modest, so I’ll boast for her. | 她太谦虚了 所以我得替她吹一下 |
[17:42] | – Mel! – Shut up. | -茉儿 -闭嘴 |
[17:44] | She went to Carnegie Mellon, had her paintings in a few exhibits. | 她的画在卡内基梅隆大学展出过 |
[17:46] | I’m impressed. | 很厉害 |
[17:47] | Oh, don’t be. That was years ago. | 别这样 那是好多年前的事了 |
[17:50] | Why don’t you show Sam? | 你何不给山姆看看呢 |
[17:51] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[17:53] | I’m sure that she is very shy | 我相信她一定是不好意思 |
[17:55] | about letting anyone see her work, which I totally understand. | 让别人看自己的作品 这我完全理解 |
[17:57] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢 山姆 |
[17:58] | But I say, “Get over it.” | 但我的意见是 得了吧 |
[18:00] | Every artist is a self-centred, egomaniacal fascist. | 艺术家都是以自我为中心的利己主义分子 |
[18:04] | So, spare me the modesty shit. Hm? | 就别跟我矜持了 |
[18:12] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我好尴尬啊 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:18] | How many times do you have a famous artist to critique your work, | 有大艺术家来跟你分享他的独到视野 |
[18:20] | share his creative insight? | 品评你的作品 这样的机会可不多 |
[18:22] | What do you think, Sam? | 你觉得怎么样 山姆 |
[18:30] | Pretty colours. | 色彩很漂亮 |
[18:33] | That it? | 就这样吗 |
[18:35] | I like the… the… the doodle in the corner. | 我喜欢角落那幅…涂鸦 |
[18:38] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[18:39] | “Cute”. | “很可爱” |
[18:41] | I think Sam’s seen enough. | 我想山姆已经看得差不多了 |
[18:42] | What the fuck do I know about other people’s art? | 我对别人的作品懂个屁啊 |
[18:44] | I just make my own. | 我只会低头画我自己的 |
[18:45] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[18:46] | More importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[18:48] | what do you think? | 你的看法如何呢 |
[18:53] | I think they’re academic, derivative, uninspired. | 我觉得这些画呆板 缺乏独创性和灵性 |
[18:56] | And that’s pretty much the same reason why I stopped painting. | 那也是我放弃绘画的主要原因 |
[19:01] | Well, something must have inspired you once. | 你总有过灵光闪现的时候吧 |
[19:04] | There’s this. | 有这幅 |
[19:05] | I love this. | 我最爱这一幅了 |
[19:19] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[19:22] | There was this old homeless man | 以前我每天去上课的路上 |
[19:23] | I used to pass every day on my way to class. | 总是能见到这个老流浪汉 |
[19:27] | His face was lined and haunted, | 他满面风霜 |
[19:30] | as if he were staring at death, | 空洞的双眼好像紧盯着死亡 |
[19:33] | or worse, the failure of his life. | 或者更糟 盯着自己生不如死的失败生活 |
[19:37] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[19:38] | I had to sketch him. | 我必须把他画下来 |
[19:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:53] | I thought I’d put him out front when the next issue comes out. | 我想等下一期出版之后把这个摆出去 |
[20:00] | What’s wrong? Don’t you like him? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[20:02] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[20:08] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[20:13] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[20:14] | About Brian. | 布莱恩的事 |
[20:17] | He didn’t go to Ibiza. | 他没去伊维萨岛 |
[20:19] | Well, where’d he go? South beach? Cancun? | 那他去哪儿了 迈阿密南海滩 坎昆 |
[20:22] | Johns Hopkins. | 约翰斯·霍普金斯医院 |
[20:26] | It’s a hospital in Baltimore. | 是巴尔的摩的一家医院 |
[20:28] | I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么地方 |
[20:32] | What was he doing there? | 他去那里干什么 |
[20:35] | There was a message from a Dr. Rabinowitz on his machine… | 他的答录机上有条拉比诺维茨医生的留言 |
[20:40] | checking up on his surgery… | 跟进他手术后的状态 |
[20:43] | and to discuss follow-up treatment. | 并讨论后续的治疗方案 |
[20:47] | So I called the hospital to see who doctor Rabinowitz is | 我就打电话去医院打听拉比诺维茨医生是谁 |
[20:50] | and he’s an oncologist… | 结果他是个肿瘤科医师 |
[20:53] | who specializes in testicular cancer. | 专业是睾丸癌 |
[20:59] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[21:04] | So you really didn’t know? | 所以你真的不知道 |
[21:12] | Well, if he didn’t tell you | 如果他没告诉你 |
[21:13] | and he didn’t tell me, then who did he tell? | 也没告诉我 那他跟谁说了 |
[21:19] | My guess is nobody. | 我猜不会跟任何人说 |
[21:22] | That he has cancer? | 他得了癌症啊 |
[21:27] | Well, I’m sure if he wanted us to know, he would’ve told us. | 他要是想让我们知道 早就说了 |
[21:32] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[21:34] | Just keep our mouths shut? Act like we don’t know anything? | 保持沉默 装作什么都不知道吗 |
[21:39] | If that’s what he wants, | 既然他希望这样 就这样吧 |
[21:41] | then that’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们也只能这么做了 |
[21:57] | Endovir’s sales are up 15% | 上次广告宣传以后 |
[22:01] | since we launched their last campaign. | 安多维的销量上升了15% |
[22:03] | And they’d like to re-book for next month’s issue | 他们还想续订下个月的 |
[22:05] | of “The Advocate” as well as… “Poz” And… “Heat”. | 《倡导者》 《乐观》和《热力》的杂志版面 |
[22:12] | So, Ted, we’re going to need rates. | 所以 泰德 我们需要估价 |
[22:14] | Oh, right on it. | 好 马上开始 |
[22:15] | And we’re also going to need a new campaign to follow this one. | 我们还需要追加一条新的广告 |
[22:19] | I already have some sketches for you to look over. | 我已经准备好几个美术图给你过目 |
[22:21] | And I’ve got copy to go with them. | 我这边还有相应的文案 |
[22:23] | Nice going. | 干得不错 |
[22:24] | Now, what about, uh, Brown Athletics? | 布朗运动品那边进展如何了 |
[22:28] | Did we… | 我们… |
[22:30] | get the contracts? | 拿到合同了吗 |
[22:32] | Came in yesterday with a 10-grand deposit. | 昨天签下了 预付了一万美元的定金 |
[22:35] | Already in the bank. | 已经进账了 |
[22:37] | Brian? You okay? | 布莱恩 你还好吗 |
[22:39] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 我就是 有点… |
[22:50] | excuse me for just one second? | 不好意思 我得离开一小会儿 |
[23:06] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[23:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:12] | Well, you sure as hell don’t look it, | 你看上去可不像没事 |
[23:13] | you practically fainted in there. | 你刚才差点昏倒在那儿 |
[23:14] | I’m just a little tired from my trip, that’s all. | 我只不过是旅行回来还有点累而已 |
[23:17] | Well, maybe you should go home. | 要不你回去休息吧 |
[23:18] | I mean, we can finish this tomorr… | 我们可以明天再… |
[23:19] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[23:22] | Now let’s finish the goddamn meeting. | 走吧 我们去把这个该死的会开完 |
[23:25] | You don’t have to be so testy. | 你没必要发这么大火啊 |
[23:31] | One pink plate, | 一份粉盘特餐 |
[23:33] | one meatloaf. | 还有一份烘肉卷 |
[23:34] | Uh, pot pie. | 我点的是肉馅饼 |
[23:37] | Pot pie. Sorry, first day back and all. | 肉馅饼 不好意思 刚回来不在状态 |
[23:40] | So who in the fuck had the meatloaf? | 谁点的烘肉卷啊 |
[23:42] | Meatloaf! | 我点的烘肉卷 |
[23:43] | What did you do, change tables? | 你换了座位吗 |
[23:45] | Sorry, honey. There you go. | 不好意思 亲爱的 你的烘肉卷 |
[23:48] | How’s my favourite personal service professional? | 我最爱的专业私人招待过得怎样啊 |
[23:51] | Except, of course, for Carlos at the house of massage. | 当然啦 要除了按摩房的卡洛斯以外 |
[23:53] | I’m doing fine. | 我还好啦 |
[23:55] | Well, I thought if you’re done, I’d escort you home. | 你要是完事了 我送你回家吧 |
[23:58] | Well, how “Tray” Gallant. | 太绅士了 值得”托”付 |
[24:02] | But I don’t get off till 1:30. | 不过我1:30才下班呢 |
[24:03] | Oh, well that’s just half an… | 那再过半小时就… |
[24:04] | A.M. | 是凌晨 |
[24:07] | I took another shift. | 我多轮一个班 |
[24:08] | Who do you have to fuck to get service around here? | 我得操谁才能有人来服务我啊 |
[24:11] | Me. Which means you’re going to be waiting a long time. | 我 所以你得等很久了 |
[24:15] | Sorry, honey. What can I do for you? | 不好意思 亲爱的 你想吃点什么 |
[24:17] | I’m the pea soup, remember? | 我点了豆汤 不记得了吗 |
[24:19] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[24:23] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[24:23] | – Can I get a pea soup, please? – Yeah, coming up. | -麻烦一碗豆汤 -好的 马上就好 |
[24:27] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[24:29] | I’m Harold, a friend of Vic’s. | 我是哈罗德 维克的朋友 |
[24:32] | I just wanted to tell you how sorry I was to hear of his passing. | 我想告诉你 对于他的过世我很难过 |
[24:35] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | He was always saying what a great relationship you two had… | 他以前总说你们的姐弟关系是多么亲密 |
[24:40] | how he looked up to you. | 他是多么地敬重你 |
[24:42] | You were more than a sister, you were, uh, his best friend. | 你不止是他的姐姐 还是他最好的朋友 |
[24:50] | Sorry, I have to get this order… | 不好意思 我得去给客人点菜 |
[24:51] | I know how difficult it is for you right now, | 我知道现在对你来说很不容易 |
[24:54] | but at least you have the comfort of knowing how much he loved you. | 但至少知道他是多么爱你 你心里能安慰些 |
[25:27] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[25:31] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[25:33] | Come… come sit down. Come sit down. | 来 坐下 坐下来 |
[25:42] | Told her it was too soon. | 我叫她多休息几天的 |
[25:44] | I got a little shaky, that’s all. | 我就手抖了下 没什么大不了 |
[25:46] | I didn’t have my sea legs back yet. | 我还没能生龙活虎 |
[25:48] | I’ll be better tomorrow. | 我明天就会好些了 |
[25:50] | You’re not going back tomorrow, or the next day. | 你明天不准去 后天也不行 |
[25:53] | You’re going to take a few weeks off… | 你得休息几个星期 |
[25:54] | The hell I am! | 我死都不要 |
[25:55] | Would you calm down, please? | 麻烦冷静一点 好吗 |
[25:58] | We are just looking out for your best interest. | 我们也是为你好 |
[26:00] | I know what my best interest is. | 我知道什么是为我好 |
[26:03] | It’s to work, so I can pay for Vic’s monument. | 就是去工作 才有钱能给维克买墓碑 |
[26:06] | That doesn’t mean you have to kill yourself. | 再怎样你也不能拿自己的命开玩笑 |
[26:10] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:13] | You don’t have a fucking clue. | 你一点都不了解 |
[26:15] | Well, why don’t you give me a fucking hint? | 那你倒是说来给我听听 |
[26:31] | They’re all so vibrant, so dynamic. | 这些画都如此惊艳夺目 活力四射 |
[26:32] | I don’t know which to choose. | 我都不知道怎么选了 |
[26:37] | Take ’em all. | 全拿走吧 |
[26:40] | A simple and practical solution. | 简单干脆的解决办法 |
[26:48] | You surprise me. | 你让我惊讶 |
[26:53] | I mean, to look at you… | 我是说 看看你 |
[26:55] | no one would ever suspect… | 谁会想到… |
[26:56] | that I’m a lesbian? | 我是个拉拉吗 |
[26:59] | That a beautiful blonde could be smart, | 一个金发美女也能如此聪慧 |
[27:02] | honest, funny… | 诚实 风趣 |
[27:04] | and supremely talented. | 而且极具天赋 |
[27:06] | Well, it’s not that uncommon. | 没那么罕见啦 |
[27:08] | Oh, it’s not? | 是吗 |
[27:10] | Well, how many women have you actually bothered to know, | 你和女人上床或结婚之前 |
[27:12] | or let know you, before you fucked them, or married them? | 有几个你费心了解过 或是让她们了解你 |
[27:17] | And as for my talent, well, | 至于我的天赋 |
[27:19] | judging from your response, it was anything but supreme. | 从你的反应看 绝对和”极具才华”不搭边 |
[27:22] | No. No, see, that’s where you’re wrong. | 不 不 看吧 这你就错了 |
[27:25] | That drawing you did of the homeless man? Hoo-hoo. | 你画的那个流浪汉 不得了 |
[27:27] | I haven’t done anything like that in years. | 我好多年没画出那样的作品了 |
[27:29] | You should. | 你该画的 |
[27:31] | Maybe some day. | 也许有一天吧 |
[27:33] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在 |
[27:35] | Now, I’m too busy being a wife, a mother, | 现在 我忙于尽为人妻为人母的职责 |
[27:38] | and then there’s my work. | 其余时间还得忙工作 |
[27:39] | Oh, please. Spare me the excuses, lady. | 别找借口了 女士 |
[27:41] | If you’re an artist, nothing stops you. | 如果你是艺术家 什么都阻挡不了你 |
[27:43] | I could be going down in a plane, | 就算飞机坠毁 |
[27:44] | taking a dump, screwing my last mistress, | 我在拉屎 在操我的情妇 |
[27:46] | I’d still reach for a pad. | 我仍会随手画两笔 |
[27:49] | Here. | 给 |
[27:55] | Draw something. | 画点什么 |
[27:57] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[28:00] | Well, what am I supposed to draw? | 我该画什么啊 |
[28:01] | Whatever the hell inspires you. | 激发你灵感的任何东西 |
[28:03] | A chair, an apple. | 一把椅子 一个苹果 |
[28:08] | You? | 画你怎么样 |
[28:11] | Me? | 我吗 |
[28:13] | You. | 就你了 |
[28:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:24] | What’s it look like? | 你看着像干什么 |
[28:25] | No, no, no, Sam, wait. No. | 不 不 山姆 等等 别 |
[28:26] | You don’t have to actually take off your… | 你不必真的脱 |
[28:28] | Ah, there we go. | 来吧 |
[28:29] | the human body. | 人体 |
[28:31] | It’s inspired artists for centuries. | 几个世纪以来艺术家的灵感源泉 |
[28:34] | Oh-h, I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[28:38] | Few do. | 罕有人信 |
[28:46] | Don’t stand there gawking, draw something. | 别傻站在那瞪着 画点什么 |
[29:02] | My, what a big cock you have. | 天呐 你的鸡巴好大 |
[29:05] | Fuck. Is that thing real? | 操 那玩意儿是真的吗 |
[29:08] | It’s real, all right. | 是真的 |
[29:09] | But you should put your eyes back in your pants. | 但你最好把掉出来的眼珠子收回裤裆里 |
[29:12] | He’s a bottom. | 他是受 |
[29:15] | Why don’t we get out of here? | 不如我们离开这里吧 |
[29:17] | The night’s still under 30. | 夜未央啊 |
[29:19] | Not too hard. | 不会太硬 |
[29:21] | You play hard. | 下手太狠了吧 |
[29:22] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[29:23] | I mean, how was your trip? | 我是说 你的旅行怎么样 |
[29:25] | I almost didn’t come back. | 我差点回不来 |
[29:28] | We would have missed you. | 那我们会想你的 |
[29:29] | This must be him. | 这肯定是他 |
[29:31] | He looks just like Rage. | 他看起来跟狂怒一模一样 |
[29:33] | Brian, this is Brett Keller. | 布莱恩 这是布雷特·凯勒 |
[29:37] | The boy wonder of Hollywood. | 那个好莱坞才俊啊 |
[29:40] | Sounds like him too. | 语气都跟他一样 |
[29:42] | And the big winner, | 大赢家 |
[29:44] | and I do mean big winner, | 绝对的”大”赢家 |
[29:46] | of this year’s wet willie contest is Marco! | 本年度鸡巴大赛的胜出者是 马科 |
[30:00] | You know, in addition to this year’s big winner, | 知道吗 除了今年的大赢家 |
[30:02] | there’s also some big losers. | 还有不少”大”输家呢 |
[30:07] | Think I’ll go and console them. | 我该去安慰安慰他们 |
[30:13] | Why did you let him come here? | 你为什么让他来这里 |
[30:15] | He should be home resting. | 他该在家休息的 |
[30:17] | How am I supposed to stop him when I’m not supposed to know? | 既然我假装不知道 我要怎么阻止他 |
[30:23] | I’m going to recreate this place exactly as it is for the movie. | 我要把这个地方完全移植到电影里 |
[30:28] | See? I told you so. | 看到了吧 早告诉你的 |
[30:30] | You know, Ben’s a writer, too. | 知道吗 本也是个作家 |
[30:32] | Screenplays? | 编剧吗 |
[30:33] | Books. | 写书 |
[30:35] | Just finished a novel. | 刚写完部小说 |
[30:36] | What’s it about? | 关于什么的 |
[30:38] | It’s a love story between two men, | 两个男人的爱情故事 |
[30:40] | set in Paris in the ’30s. | 发生在30年代的巴黎 |
[30:43] | Period pieces are a tough sell. | 古典言情小说可不好卖 |
[30:45] | I wasn’t planning to sell it. | 我没打算拿去卖 |
[30:47] | Besides, I’m sure it’s not your thing. | 再说 一定不适合你 |
[30:50] | And what is? | 那什么适合我 |
[30:51] | Mindless entertainment for 12-year-old boys. | 12岁小男孩的脑残娱乐 |
[30:53] | Jesus, Ben. | 老天 本 |
[30:55] | No, I’d like to hear what he has to say. Please, continue. | 不 我倒想听听他想说什么 请继续 |
[31:00] | Well, considering you’re gay, | 既然你是同性恋 |
[31:01] | and you pretty much have the power to do anything you want, | 并且你有能力做你想做的任何事 |
[31:03] | one would think you might do a project with some relevance, | 我觉得你该做点与之相关的 |
[31:06] | some social responsibility. | 能负起社会责任的东西 |
[31:14] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[31:17] | I’m not feeling too well. I think it might be food poisoning. | 我不太舒服 我觉得可能是食物中毒 |
[31:20] | Well, you should go then. | 那你回去吧 |
[31:22] | Will you come with me? | 和我一起回去好吗 |
[31:24] | Please? | 拜托 |
[31:28] | I guess you lose again. | 看来你又输了 |
[31:33] | “Relevance”, “Social responsibility”, | “与之相关” “社会责任” |
[31:35] | how could you insult him like that? | 你怎么能那样羞辱他呢 |
[31:37] | The guy is a fraud. He’s an untalented hack. | 那家伙是个骗子 是个没实力的钱奴 |
[31:40] | That may be your opinion, | 那也许是你的想法 |
[31:41] | but he happens to be one of the most successful directors in Hollywood. | 不巧人家却是好莱坞最成功的导演之一 |
[31:45] | There is nothing wrong with being successful. | 成功并没有什么错 |
[31:48] | As long as you don’t sell out. | 前提是你不出卖灵魂 |
[31:51] | Who’s talking about selling out? | 谁说要出卖灵魂了 |
[31:53] | Don’t be naive. | 别天真了 |
[31:55] | Do you think Brett Keller’s successful | 你以为布雷特·凯勒的成功 |
[31:56] | because he maintained his artistic integrity? | 是因为他坚持艺术性而非商业化吗 |
[31:58] | He loves what he does and he’s damn good at it. | 他喜欢他所做的 并且做得很好 |
[32:01] | You should fit in perfectly out in Hollywood. | 你在好莱坞肯定和那帮盲从者肯定和得来 |
[32:04] | You know, I may not be the brilliant, | 我也许不是像你那样聪明 |
[32:06] | uncompromising genius that you are, | 不愿妥协的天才 |
[32:09] | but you know what I think? | 但你知道我怎么想吗 |
[32:10] | I think this has nothing to do with artistic integrity. | 我觉得这和艺术抑或商业没关系 |
[32:12] | I think that you’re jealous | 我觉得你是在妒忌 |
[32:15] | because somebody wants to make a big movie out of our comic book, | 因为有人想用我们的漫画拍大片 |
[32:19] | and no one will touch your novel. | 而你的小说却无人问津 |
[32:31] | Let me help. | 我帮你吧 |
[32:34] | I can do it. | 我自己行的 |
[32:35] | I know you can. | 我知道你行 |
[32:44] | I got it. | 好了 |
[33:21] | I thought you had food poisoning. | 你不是食物中毒了吗 |
[33:24] | I guess it was just a tummy ache. | 结果只是肚子痛而已 |
[33:34] | Tell me about Ibiza. | 和我说说伊维萨岛 |
[33:48] | It was like I died and went to homo heaven. | 那里就像是我死了后上了同志天堂 |
[33:54] | Beautiful guys, all dressed in white. | 遍地帅哥 身着白衣 |
[34:03] | And everywhere you went… | 无论走到哪儿 |
[34:06] | it smelled like… | 都有一股 |
[34:10] | lemon-scented air freshener. | 柠檬味空气清新剂的味道 |
[34:14] | It sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[34:17] | I even fucked a matador. | 我甚至操了个斗牛士 |
[34:21] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[34:26] | Ole. | 欢呼吧 |
[35:15] | Mikey. | 小迈 |
[35:17] | Time to get u-up or you’ll be late for schoo-ool. | 该起床了 上课要迟到了哦 |
[35:27] | Get your ass in gear, now. | 懒屁股快给我起来 快点 |
[35:31] | That’s just how my mom used to wake me up. | 我老妈以前就是这样叫我起床的 |
[35:35] | And did she also bring you cappuccino | 她也给你端来卡布奇诺 |
[35:38] | and a chocolate croissant? | 和巧克力牛角面包吗 |
[35:41] | Thanks for letting me crash. | 谢谢你让我过夜 |
[35:42] | Ah, you can come to mama’s any time you want. | 你可以随时来妈妈这里 |
[35:45] | Careful, or you might end up with a permanent houseguest. | 小心哦 否则你会招来一个常驻房客的 |
[35:48] | I’m sure as soon as you get back, | 我敢肯定你一回去 |
[35:50] | you and Ben will fall into each other’s arms, | 你和本就会热情相拥 |
[35:52] | and kiss and make up. | 亲吻并和好如初的 |
[35:54] | Not until he stops acting like a jealous asshole. | 除非他能不再表现得像个妒忌的混球 |
[35:58] | Yeah, I did the same thing | 是啊 我也干过同样的事 |
[35:58] | when Emmett’s party planning started taking off. | 之前艾美特筹办派对的工作如日中天时 我也妒忌了 |
[36:02] | The more successful he got, the more I resented it. | 他越成功 我越怨恨 |
[36:06] | Maybe I should just forget the whole thing. | 或许我该放弃拍电影的打算 |
[36:10] | What are you, nuts? | 你是傻瓜吗 |
[36:11] | How often does an opportunity like this come along? Bzzt! | 这样的机会多久才能有一次 嗞 |
[36:14] | Time’s up. Never! | 时间到 答案是永远不会有 |
[36:16] | But if it’s going to cause all these problems… | 但如果为这引起一系列矛盾… |
[36:18] | Look, you can’t turn yourself into a failure | 听着 你不能把自己变成个失败者 |
[36:21] | to make your relationship a success. | 来维持你们的感情关系 |
[36:26] | Thanks, mama. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[36:29] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[36:32] | “Doctor Strange” Number 169. | 《奇异博士》 第169期 |
[36:35] | I’ve been trying to find this on eBay for months. | 我在易趣网上找了好几个月了 |
[36:37] | How much do I, uh… | 我该付多少… |
[36:39] | that’s our gift to you. | 那是我们送你的礼物 |
[36:41] | – Thanks, guys. – Uh, excuse me, Mr. Keller, | -谢谢你们 -打扰一下 凯勒先生 |
[36:42] | we need to get you to the airport | 我们该载你去机场了 |
[36:43] | if you’re going to make your flight. | 否则要错过你的航班了 |
[36:45] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[36:46] | Guys, I’ll be in touch. | 那我们保持联络 |
[36:48] | Thanks, Brett. | 谢了 布雷特 |
[36:50] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[36:51] | Okay. Listen, if we can’t get, | 好的 听着 如果我们不能 |
[36:53] | uh, Colin or Ashton to play Rage, | 请科林或阿什顿出演狂怒的话 |
[36:56] | we’ll get, uh, Brian. | 我们就用布莱恩 |
[37:05] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:07] | He’s still pretending like everything’s all right. | 他还是一直装作没事发生 |
[37:09] | And I’m still pretending like I don’t know. | 我也一直装作毫不知情 |
[37:14] | Fuck this shit. | 我他妈受够了 |
[37:17] | – I’m telling him. – You can’t. | -我要告诉他 -不行 |
[37:20] | He wants it this way. | 他就希望这样 |
[37:22] | That’s easy for you to say, he’s not your boyfriend. | 你说得轻松 他又不是你男朋友 |
[37:24] | You don’t love him. | 你又不爱他 |
[37:26] | I love him enough to honour his wishes. | 正因为我爱他才尊重他的意愿 |
[37:32] | She and Vic had this huge fight. | 之前她和维克大吵了一架 |
[37:35] | Now she thinks he’ll never forgive her, | 现在她觉得他永远不会原谅她 |
[37:36] | so she threw him this posthumous Christmas party, | 因此她为他办了死后的圣诞派对 |
[37:38] | which has got to be a first, | 史无前例 |
[37:40] | but the angel broke, | 但天使摔坏了 |
[37:41] | so she bought him this headstone | 所以她给他买了个墓碑 |
[37:42] | with a life-size figure of Gabriel tooting his trumpet, | 上面有个人形大小的天使加百列在吹号 |
[37:45] | definitely not the sort of blow-job Vic was interested in. | 绝对不是维克想要天使”吹”的那种号 |
[37:47] | Now hold it, slow down. I’m not following. | 等等 慢点说 我跟不上了 |
[37:49] | The point is, Carl, no one can get through to her, | 重点是 卡尔 没人能劝得了她 |
[37:52] | not me, not Michael. | 我不行 迈克不行 |
[37:55] | But something tells me, | 不过我的直觉告诉我 |
[37:57] | as sure as I know there’s a shirt in your closet | 就像我十分肯定你衣柜里 |
[37:58] | that’s a better match for those polyester pants | 绝对有件衬衫更配 |
[38:00] | than the one you’ve got on, | 你身上这条涤纶裤子 |
[38:01] | that, uh… | 我的直觉说 |
[38:03] | that you can. | 你行 |
[38:05] | Didn’t seem so the other day. | 从那天看 情况不是这样 |
[38:08] | Trust me, I understand. | 相信我 我明白 |
[38:12] | A time like this… | 这种时候 |
[38:14] | a girl needs a man. | 女人需要男人 |
[38:25] | It’s been a long time. | 好久没见你这样了 |
[38:26] | Since when? | 没见我怎样 |
[38:31] | Since I’ve seen you so happy. | 没见你这么高兴 |
[38:35] | Thanks to a certain madman friend of mine. | 多亏了我的一个疯子朋友 |
[38:37] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[38:41] | Did he pose for you like that? | 他真的这个样子做你的模特 |
[38:42] | With nothing but a cigar. | 一丝不挂 就叼了根雪茄 |
[38:46] | He really is mad. | 他果真是疯子 |
[38:47] | In a wonderful, infuriating, | 令人惊叹 惹人生气 |
[38:50] | generous, self-centred sort of way. | 宽宏度量 以自我中心 |
[38:56] | I’m glad he’s inspired you. | 他激发了你的灵感 我很开心 |
[39:05] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[39:36] | Linda Hurley. | 琳达·赫利 |
[39:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:41] | Linda Hurley. | 琳达·赫利 |
[39:45] | A.K.A. “Linda the Hurler”. | 人称”黏黏琳达” |
[39:45] | 赫勒综合征 粘多糖在全身各处异常沉积 | |
[39:50] | I’ve been trying to think of her name all day long. | 一整天我都在努力回忆她的名字 |
[39:53] | Christ. What made you suddenly think of her? | 天呐 你怎么突然想到她了 |
[39:56] | Your last foray into showbiz. | 你上一次涉足表演事业 |
[40:01] | Let’s hope this time I won’t have to be hosed down. | 希望这次我不用再被水管冲水清洗了 |
[40:08] | Tell me the story, Mikey. | 给我讲那个故事 小迈 |
[40:10] | You already know the story. | 你已经知道了啊 |
[40:11] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[40:14] | Tell it to me again. | 再给我讲一遍 |
[40:20] | It was the junior class presentation of “Our Town”. | 高三时有个课堂表演《我们的小镇》 |
[40:27] | And somehow I had landed the part of George. | 鬼使神差地 我得到乔治的角色 |
[40:32] | And Linda… | 而琳达 |
[40:34] | was Emily. | 演艾米丽 |
[40:37] | And it was that tender moment… | 就在那个温馨的桥段 |
[40:41] | at the end of act two, where they kiss. | 第二幕的尾声 该我们接吻 |
[40:45] | And she puked all over you. | 她吐了你全身 |
[40:48] | She had the flu. | 她得了流感 |
[40:49] | Yeah, it flew all right. | 是啊 恶心的液体从上往下”流” |
[40:53] | Well, that’s when I decided it was not an actor’s life for me. | 在那一刻 我就明白了 做演员不适合我 |
[40:59] | Now Hollywood’s calling and… | 现在好莱坞在召唤你… |
[41:03] | Rage | 要拍狂怒 |
[41:06] | The Movie. | 大电影 |
[41:11] | He wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你 他也不会存在 |
[41:19] | So, are you going to come to the premiere? | 那你会参加首映式吗 |
[41:24] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不会 |
[41:30] | I want it to be at that theatre, um, | 我希望在那个 |
[41:32] | you know, the one with all the stars’ footprints. | 门口就是星光大道的剧院里首映 |
[41:36] | Wouldn’t it be cool if… | 要是我们能在 |
[41:38] | we had our footprints in the cement? | 大道上留下我们的一颗星就太酷了 |
[41:42] | Michael and Brian… | 迈克和布莱恩 |
[41:44] | immortalized forever. | 永远能被人们记住 |
[41:49] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[42:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:18] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[42:23] | Mikey? | 小迈 |
[42:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:29] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[42:36] | I know. | 我已经知道了 |
[42:42] | I know you didn’t go to Ibiza. | 我知道你没去伊维萨岛 |
[42:48] | I know you went to Johns Hopkins. | 我知道你去了约翰斯·霍普金斯医院 |
[42:52] | And you had surgery for… oh, god. | 还知道你做了手术 天呐 |
[42:58] | If I lose you, I don’t know what I’ll do. | 要是失去你 我真不知道自己该怎么办 |
[43:09] | Hey, I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m okay. | 嘿 我没事的 我没事 |
[43:16] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you. | 我不该告诉你的 |
[43:21] | I told him not to tell. | 我本来还叫他别说 |
[43:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:28] | Justin. He overheard the | 贾斯汀 他无意中听到 |
[43:29] | doctor leaving a message on your machine, | 医生给你的电话留言 |
[43:32] | and he… he called the hospital. | 于是他给医院打了电话 |
[44:01] | Em! | 小艾 |
[44:08] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[44:19] | Hey, Carl. | 嗨 卡尔 |
[44:21] | You busy? | 在忙吗 |
[44:23] | Well, actually, you’ve just saved me | 事实上 你的出现刚好阻止了我 |
[44:24] | from buying a faux zebra rug off the shopping channel. | 买购物频道的一块人造斑马纹破毯子 |
[44:29] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[44:31] | I’m really not up to… | 我还没准备好 |
[44:34] | I look like shit. | 我看起来糟透了 |
[44:36] | Hey, I’ve seen you first thing in the morning, remember? | 没事 你刚起床蓬头垢面的样子我都见过了 |
[44:47] | It must’ve been a shock, | 肯定是晴天霹雳 |
[44:49] | losing him like that, so unexpected. | 那样毫无预兆地 就失去他了 |
[44:53] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是啊 可以这么说吧 |
[44:56] | So much left unsaid. | 还有很多话没来得及说出口 |
[45:00] | Yeah, that too. | 是啊 的确是那样 |
[45:03] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[45:08] | I was a fucking asshole, Carl. | 我就是个不折不扣的混蛋 卡尔 |
[45:12] | I said horrible things… | 我说了些很难听的话 |
[45:15] | things I can never take back, | 一些永远收不回来的话 |
[45:18] | things I can never be forgiven for. | 一些永远无法被原谅的话 |
[45:23] | You know what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[45:30] | When, uh, when Celia, my wife, died… | 当我妻子希莉亚去世的时候 |
[45:35] | she was in the hospital for three months, | 此前她已经住了三个月院 |
[45:37] | lingering, suffering. Lung cancer. | 煎熬 折磨 是肺癌 |
[45:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:43] | She was so scared to die alone. | 她很害怕独自离开人世 |
[45:47] | S-she made me promise I wouldn’t let that happen. | 她让我允诺 陪着她走完最后一程 |
[45:52] | So I stayed with her, day and night. | 所以我夜以继日地陪在她身边 |
[45:57] | Slept in that goddamn chair in that goddamn hospital room, | 每晚睡在她病房里那张该死的椅子上 |
[46:01] | listening to her gasping for breath. | 听着她痛苦的喘息 |
[46:07] | One night I was so angry, | 有一天晚上我很生气 |
[46:09] | a-at the chair, at the hospital, | 生椅子的气 生医院的气 |
[46:11] | at the doctors, at her for smoking… | 生医生的气 生她的气 气她抽烟 |
[46:14] | I went out and I had a drink. | 我离开医院 去酒吧喝杯酒 |
[46:19] | Actually I, uh, I had so many I lost count. | 事实上 我喝了很多杯 多到数不清 |
[46:25] | When I got back, she was dead. | 当我回到医院 她已经去世了 |
[46:30] | My wife died when I was out getting sloshed. | 我妻子在我出去喝个烂醉时撒手人寰了 |
[46:39] | I broke my promise, and my Celia died alone. | 我没能信守诺言 我的希莉亚孤独地死去 |
[46:46] | And I beat myself up for a long time, Debbie… | 我为此自责了很久 黛比 |
[46:51] | thinking she’d never forgive me. | 觉得她永远不会原谅我 |
[46:55] | But it was me who wouldn’t forgive me. | 但其实是我不能原谅自己 |
[47:00] | She knew how much I loved her. | 她知道我有多么爱她 |
[47:02] | If she was still here she’d say, | 如果她还活着 她会说 |
[47:05] | “Carl, what the hell are you doing? Enough already.” | “卡尔 你在做什么蠢事 够了” |
[47:11] | It’s the same thing with your brother. | 你弟弟的事也是一样的 |
[47:16] | He knew how much you loved him. | 他知道你多么爱他 |
[47:28] | I’ll just never be able to tell him that I’m… | 我只是再也不能亲口告诉他 |
[47:32] | that I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:35] | I’m just so sorry, I can’t… | 我很抱歉 我都不能… |
[47:38] | He knows, sweetheart. | 他知道的 亲爱的 |
[47:58] | Dinner’s almost ready. Why don’t you set the table? | 晚饭快好了 帮忙摆下桌子 |
[48:02] | For two or three? | 两人还是三人吃 |
[48:04] | Three. | 三人 |
[48:07] | Then Michael’s coming back? | 所以迈克会回来吗 |
[48:10] | Of course he’s coming back. | 他当然会回来 |
[48:12] | I heard you guys fighting last night. | 昨晚我听到你们吵架了 |
[48:19] | We weren’t fighting. We were having a disagreement. | 我们没吵架 只是意见不合 |
[48:23] | You were disagreeing really loud. | 你们的意见不合太大声了 |
[48:26] | Sometimes couples do that. | 情侣之间有时就这样 |
[48:30] | Anyway, it, uh, doesn’t concern you. | 不管怎样 与你无关 |
[48:32] | The fuck it doesn’t. | 当然与我有关 |
[48:35] | What happens to me if you guys break up? | 要是你们分手了我怎么办 |
[48:37] | Nobody’s breaking up. | 我们不会分手的 |
[48:39] | Just asking, in case I need to make other arrangements. | 只是问问 以防我得另作打算 |
[48:42] | You’re staying right here, pal, with us. | 你就住这儿了 小子 和我们一起 |
[49:00] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[49:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[49:04] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[49:05] | Now you guys can fuck and make up. | 现在你们可以操一顿 然后和好如初 |
[49:10] | By the way… | 对了 |
[49:13] | this came for you. | 这是寄给你的 |
[49:16] | What did you get? | 什么东西 |
[49:21] | Brett Keller sent the option agreement, | 布雷特·凯勒寄来的选择权协议 |
[49:24] | and an autographed picture for you of Cameron Diaz. | 还有张卡梅隆·迪亚兹的亲笔签名照 给你的 |
[49:27] | Tight! | 太酷了 |
[49:31] | Going to do it? | 你打算签吗 |
[49:37] | Yeah. We’re going to do it. | 当然 我们打算签了它 |
[49:41] | I’m stoked. | 我很激动哦 |
[49:48] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[49:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:51] | Let’s eat. | 开饭吧 |
[50:11] | Picked up some movies. | 我挑了些电影 |
[50:13] | Figured we’d just stay in and watch them. | 想着我们可以宅在家里看 |
[50:27] | What did you bring? | 你挑了些什么 |
[50:28] | “Terms of Endearment”? | 《母女情深》 |
[50:30] | “Love Story”? | 《爱情故事》 |
[50:32] | “My Boyfriend Has Cancer”? | 《我男朋友得了癌症》 |
[50:37] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[50:38] | Maybe because I didn’t want you to know. | 也许是因为我根本不想让你知道 |
[50:41] | Or… | 或者 |
[50:43] | maybe because it’s none of your fucking business. | 也许因为这他妈的不关你的事 |
[50:46] | Brian, | 布莱恩 |
[50:48] | I’m your partner. | 我是你的爱人 |
[50:49] | Not any more. I don’t want you here. Now get the fuck out. | 不再是了 我不希望你在这儿 给我滚出去 |
[50:52] | Cut it out. | 别这样 |
[50:52] | I said get the fuck out. | 我说了 滚出去 |
[50:54] | Brian, I love you and I want to help you. | 布莱恩 我爱你 我想帮你 |
[50:58] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[51:00] | Don’t… Jesus. | 别…天呐 |