时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | He’s not getting into more fights, is he? | 他没再跟人打架 惹是生非吧 |
[01:03] | Oh, no, nothing like that. | 不 完全没有 |
[01:06] | Hunter has shown remarkable progress. | 亨特有了明显的进步 |
[01:08] | That’s good to hear. | 听你这么说我很欣慰 |
[01:10] | Yes, he’s extremely bright. | 他非常聪明 |
[01:11] | Well, that runs in the family. | 那是我们家的特征 |
[01:13] | However, he’s not the most disciplined student | 但是 他不是很守纪律 |
[01:16] | and he has a tendency to be a bit of a… | 而且他总是有点.. |
[01:19] | Smart ass? | 自作聪明吗 |
[01:21] | Runs in the family too. | 那也是我们家的特征 |
[01:23] | But, you’re to be commended for doing an excellent job. | 但是 你们作为家长很优秀 值得表扬 |
[01:26] | Ah, thank you, Mrs. Crowe. | 谢谢你 克罗老师 |
[01:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:32] | That’s the first time a teacher has ever given me an “Excellent”. | 这可是第一次有老师给我打”优秀”呢 |
[01:38] | Excuse us. | 稍等下 |
[01:41] | Are you Hunter’s parents? | 你们是亨特的家长吗 |
[01:42] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[01:43] | We’re Callie’s folks. | 我们是凯利的家长 |
[01:45] | Uh, Callie… | 凯利 |
[01:47] | Our kids are seeing one another. | 我们的孩子在交往 |
[01:49] | Yes, of course. The famous Callie. | 当然 亨利没少谈起她 |
[01:51] | Steve Leeson. | 我是斯蒂夫·利森 |
[01:52] | Amber Morgan-Leeson. | 我是安波·摩根-利森 |
[01:53] | Ben Bruckner. | 我是本·布鲁克纳 |
[01:54] | Michael Novotny-Bruckner. | 我是迈克·诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳 |
[01:56] | Hunter always speaks of you both with such admiration. | 亨特提起你们时总是满脸崇拜 |
[01:59] | He does? | 真的吗 |
[02:00] | Well, you know how kids are. | 你知道小孩子的 |
[02:01] | – They’ll never tell you to your face. – Yeah. | -他们从不当面说你好话 -是啊 |
[02:04] | Callie’s like a little schoolgirl | 每次提起他时 |
[02:05] | every time she mentions his name. | 凯利都像一个幼稚的小女学生 |
[02:07] | She is a schoolgirl. | 她就是个女学生 |
[02:09] | You should be very proud. He’s a very nice young man. | 你们应该很骄傲 他是个好男孩 |
[02:12] | I think he’d prefer “Cool dude”. | 我觉得他更喜欢被称作”酷小伙” |
[02:15] | Listen, uh, we would love to get together with you guys. | 话说 我们想和你们聚一聚 |
[02:18] | That’d be great. | 那真是好极了 |
[02:19] | I’ll be in touch. We’ll plan an evening. | 那再联系 我们可以一起吃个晚饭 |
[02:21] | – Terrific. – Okay. | -太棒了 -那好的 |
[02:22] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[02:23] | Nice to meet you. | 也很高兴认识你们 |
[02:24] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[02:34] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[02:37] | It’d be a lot better with poppers. | 如果有催情药会好很多 |
[02:39] | Try to describe the sensation. | 尽量描述你的感受 |
[02:42] | It feels as if someone is rotating my artificial ball. | 感觉就像 有人在玩弄我的假睾丸 |
[02:48] | Please. | 请吧 |
[03:02] | You’ve put on some weight. | 你长胖了 |
[03:04] | I realize to you that’s a good thing, to me, it’s a disaster. | 对你来说是件好事吧 对我来说简直是灾难 |
[03:08] | You can dress now. | 你可以穿衣服了 |
[03:14] | So what’s the verdict? | 病情如何 |
[03:15] | Are you still experiencing fatigue? | 你还觉得疲劳吗 |
[03:17] | Not as much. | 还好 |
[03:18] | How is your sex drive? | 性欲呢 |
[03:20] | With both hands on the wheel. | 干劲十足 |
[03:23] | Of course, um, we can’t be certain that | 当然 我们无法肯定 |
[03:26] | even within a month or a year | 在一个月或者一年内 |
[03:27] | that the cancer won’t reoccur. But the, uh… | 癌症会不会复发 但是 |
[03:30] | sonogram and the blood tests show no signs of spreading. | 声波图和血样检测都没有癌症扩散的现象 |
[03:33] | How long till I can resume a normal life, | 我什么时候才能过上正常的生活 |
[03:36] | doing recreational drugs and consuming vast amounts of alcohol? | 吸吸毒 喝喝酒什么的 |
[03:40] | Going to the gym? | 去健身 |
[03:42] | I don’t have any problem with some light stretching and mild cardio. | 小幅度的伸展运动和不剧烈的有氧运动没问题 |
[03:45] | Doc, I’m a fag. | 医生 我是基佬 |
[03:47] | I don’t go to the gym to be healthy, | 我去健身房可不是为了健康生活 |
[03:49] | I go there to look good. | 我是为了拥有完美的身材 |
[03:50] | Light stretching and mild cardio | 小幅度的伸展运动和不剧烈的有氧运动 |
[03:52] | aren’t going to cut it. | 可无法让我身形健美 |
[03:53] | Brian, you’ve had cancer. | 布莱恩 你得了癌症 |
[03:55] | Your body’s been through a series of radiation treatments. | 你的身体刚经受一系列的放射疗法 |
[03:58] | I suggest you take it easy. Give yourself time to recover. | 我建议你悠着点 给自己一段时间慢慢康复 |
[04:02] | After all, you’re, uh, not 21 any more. | 毕竟你不是21岁的小年轻了 |
[04:10] | This is a fucking catastrophe. | 真他妈的是一场灾难 |
[04:12] | What the hell happened to Jeffrey Pendergrass? | 杰弗里·彭格拉斯到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[04:14] | He felt he didn’t have the support | 他觉得他没能得到 |
[04:16] | of certain influential members of the community, | 同性群体内某些大人物的支持 |
[04:19] | and that without their backing, | 而缺乏那些人做后盾 |
[04:21] | he couldn’t successfully meet the goals. | 他不可能完成任务 |
[04:23] | So he took off, with practically every cent we managed to raise. | 所以他卷款而逃了 |
[04:26] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[04:27] | We agreed to pay all his expenses. | 我们同意付清他所有的费用 |
[04:29] | Including hotel suite, | 包括宾馆套房 |
[04:31] | champagne and the kick-off party at Babylon? | 香槟 以及巴比伦酒吧的启动派对吗 |
[04:33] | Which it barely managed to cover, according to him. | 据他说 那些钱勉强够支付 |
[04:36] | Oh, I guess Brian had his number all along. | 看来布莱恩一直都知道他打什么鬼主意 |
[04:38] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[04:40] | There’s only one thing we can do, cancel the Liberty Ride. | 我们只有一个办法 就是取消自由骑行 |
[04:44] | Refund everyone’s money. | 退还所有人的捐款 |
[04:46] | How can you refund it if you haven’t got it? | 我们都没拿到那些钱 怎么退还 |
[04:48] | How much are we in the hole? | 缺了多少 |
[04:50] | Almost $25,000. | 大概2.5万美元 |
[04:56] | Congratulations, everyone, | 各位 恭喜啊 |
[04:57] | on being the first charity ride to pedal backwards. | 第一次有人开展慈善活动还要亏钱 |
[05:00] | Look, Liberty House is depending on us. | 自由之家还指望着我们呢 |
[05:02] | Without this ride, they’ll be forced to close their doors. | 取消了这次骑行 他们也得倒闭了 |
[05:04] | Then we have no choice but to go ahead with it. | 那我们没得选了 必须坚持下去 |
[05:07] | And hope that we find more pledges and sponsors. | 希望我们能找到更多的志愿者和赞助商 |
[05:14] | It’s awfully sweet of you, Teddy, to take me to lunch. | 泰德 你真好 带我一起吃午餐 |
[05:16] | I figured you could use some cheering up. | 我觉得你需要散散心 |
[05:19] | I have to admit, it hasn’t been easy. | 我必须承认 最近过得比较艰难 |
[05:22] | After all, how many times in life do you get to live out a fantasy? | 毕竟 人生有几次能美梦成真呢 |
[05:25] | You know, have a secret affair with a famous football star? | 和著名的橄榄球明星发展地下恋情 |
[05:32] | Have him ride your back end three times a week | 一周三次 让他骑在你身上 |
[05:35] | with his rock-hard 10-inch battering ram | 用他那十英尺的粗壮鸡巴 |
[05:38] | until your screams of ecstasy fill an entire stadium? | 让你的浪叫传遍体育馆 |
[05:42] | To lie there spent, exhausted, insensate? | 躺在那儿 精疲力尽 毫无知觉 |
[05:48] | And that’s only halftime. | 那还只是中场休息呢 |
[05:50] | Not often. So what’re you in the mood for? | 不常见吧 你想吃什么 |
[05:53] | I could do with a Chinese chicken salad, | 我想吃中式鸡肉沙拉 |
[05:55] | and without any more talk of Drew Boyd. | 且不要触及任何关于德鲁·博伊德的事 |
[06:01] | In that case, you may want to avoid major thoroughfares. | 那你最好还是别走主干道 |
[06:09] | All forms of public transportation. | 以及避免接触所有交通工具 |
[06:12] | Better shops and department stores. | 最好不去商店和百货商场 |
[06:14] | I’d also stay away from publications | 并远离出版物 |
[06:16] | such as newspapers and magazines for, uh, | 像报纸和杂志 |
[06:20] | oh, a year or so and, uh, | 大概坚持一年左右 而且 |
[06:24] | don’t look up. | 别往上看 |
[06:31] | Gouge my eyes out now. | 快挖了我的双眼吧 |
[06:34] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[06:46] | You look absolutely radiant, Mel. | 你真是容光焕发 茉儿 |
[06:48] | Like a Botticelli Madonna. | 像波提切利画中的圣母 |
[06:50] | I was thinking more like a Ringling Brothers elephant. | 我倒觉得更像玲玲马戏团的大象呢 |
[06:53] | This must be the happiest time of your life. | 现在一定是你一生中最快乐的时刻了 |
[06:56] | Must be. | 必须的 |
[06:57] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[07:00] | Hey, Lindsay. | 你好 琳赛 |
[07:01] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[07:02] | Last minute Auerbach sale? | 奥尔巴克画作临时大甩卖吗 |
[07:05] | You want some fruit punch? | 你要水果潘趣酒吗 |
[07:06] | I’ve also got ginger-ale or vanilla soy drink. | 或者姜汁汽水 香草豆浆 |
[07:10] | I wish they’d lower the drinking age to five. | 真希望他们能把饮酒年龄限制降到五岁 |
[07:11] | I could sure use a scotch. | 我真的需要喝杯威士忌 |
[07:13] | Congratulations on the show at the gallery. | 美术馆的展览不错啊 |
[07:15] | Hey, it’s been all over the papers. | 就是啊 报纸上铺天盖地都是 |
[07:17] | It must’ve been a real thrill, | 那一定让人很激动吧 |
[07:18] | working with a famous artist like Sam Auerbach. | 能和山姆·奥尔巴克这样有名的画家合作 |
[07:21] | You can’t imagine how attentive she was, | 你们都无法想象她有多贴心 |
[07:23] | tending to his every need. | 无微不至地满足他的一切需求 |
[07:35] | Was that remark really necessary? | 有必要那样说吗 |
[07:38] | What remark? | 说什么 |
[07:39] | You know what remark. | 你自己心里明白 |
[07:40] | About my attending to his every need. | 说我无微不至地满足他的一切需求 |
[07:42] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 那是事实啊 |
[07:44] | In fact, I’m surprised you even bothered to come. | 事实上 你大驾光临真让我大吃一惊 |
[07:47] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不来啊 |
[07:48] | Not a man in sight. Just us dykes. | 这里一个男人也没有 全是拉拉啊 |
[07:50] | Look, I told you how sorry I am, that it was a mistake. | 我告诉过你我很抱歉 那是个错误 |
[07:53] | Actually you said it was a good thing. | 实际上 你说那是件好事 |
[07:55] | I never said it was a good thing. | 我从没说过那是好事 |
[07:57] | That it gave you a chance to contrast and compare, | 那给了你比较和对比的机会 |
[07:59] | and come to the conclusion that | 你得出的结论就是 |
[08:01] | given the choices, you still prefer me. | 真要在男女之间选择 你还是选我 |
[08:03] | That part is true. | 这是实话 |
[08:04] | Well, it isn’t true for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[08:06] | I know which team I play on. | 我很清楚我的取向 |
[08:08] | It’s not a choice or a preference. It’s who I am. | 这不是选择 也不是偏好 这是我的本性 |
[08:10] | It’s who I’ve always been. | 我生来就如此 |
[08:12] | A rug-muncher. A muff-diver. A cunt-lapper. A bull. A lezzie. A dyke. | 女同 T 拉拉 百合 蕾丝 |
[08:16] | What do you think I am? | 你觉得我是什么 |
[08:17] | Don’t ask me to make up your mind for you. | 别让我替你决定 |
[08:18] | You have to do that all by yourself. | 你得自己探索清楚 |
[08:20] | I’m a lesbian. | 我是个拉拉 |
[08:21] | Not if you’re having sex with a man, honey. | 如果你和男人做爱 就不是了 |
[08:24] | While I’m pregnant, yet. | 而且竟然趁我怀孕的时候 |
[08:27] | I don’t know which betrayal to never forgive you for first. | 我都不知道该先原谅你的哪一重背叛 |
[08:36] | Bad timing? | 来的不是时候吗 |
[08:36] | No. We were just having a discussion. | 不 我们只是在讨论 |
[08:39] | You don’t have to explain it to me. I’ve had three. | 你不必解释 我生过三个孩子 |
[08:42] | There’s nothing like a good pregnancy to turn you into a raving bitch. | 怀孕总是能把女人变成一个彪悍的泼妇 |
[08:52] | This guy Pendergrass skipped town, | 那个叫彭格拉斯的一走了之 |
[08:53] | leaving the center high and dry? | 还把同性恋中心掏空了吗 |
[08:55] | That’s about the long and short of it. | 差不多就是那样吧 |
[08:57] | Yeah, more the short of it, as in cash. | 要说钱的话 明明是只有差没有多 |
[08:59] | Wonder what happened? | 真好奇到底是怎么回事 |
[09:01] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看着我干什么 |
[09:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[09:03] | We’re still going to train and we’re still going to ride. | 我们还是要举行骑行活动的 所以照常训练 |
[09:06] | You coming in with us? | 你和我们一起吗 |
[09:07] | Brian’s doctor cautioned him to take it easy. | 布莱恩的医生提醒他要悠着点 |
[09:10] | Meaning what? Getting laid three times a week instead of four? | 什么意思 一周只做三次 而非四次吗 |
[09:14] | More like seven instead of nine. | 应该是只做七次而不是九次 |
[09:15] | Yeah, some recuperation. | 好吧 需要休养康复 |
[09:17] | Too bad you can’t go with us. | 你不和我们一起真是太遗憾了 |
[09:19] | Even if he was in peak condition, | 就算他处于最佳状态 |
[09:20] | I doubt Brian would be donating his backside for charity. | 我觉得布莱恩也不会为了慈善事业劳骨伤筋 |
[09:24] | It’s not just a charity. | 不仅仅是慈善事业 |
[09:26] | We all know someone, or at least heard of someone, | 我们都认识某些人 或至少听说过某些人 |
[09:28] | who spent his last days at Liberty House. | 在自由之家度过人生的最后时光 |
[09:30] | Some day, it might be one of us. | 将来我们也可能面临同样的命运 |
[09:33] | Not as long as I’m around. | 只要有我在就不会让你去那等死的 |
[09:35] | The point is, we all deserve | 重点是 我们都值得 |
[09:36] | to die with dignity and a friend by our side. | 在朋友的陪伴下有尊严地死去 |
[09:39] | I’m sure even Brian would agree with that. | 我相信就算是布莱恩也会同意这点的 |
[09:45] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[09:47] | Bye, Brian. | 再见 布莱恩 |
[09:47] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[09:53] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[09:56] | This big, black S.U.V.’s been circling the block. | 那辆黑色SUV总在我们街区转来转去 |
[10:00] | Keeps stopping in front of the house. | 在我们屋前走走停停 |
[10:02] | Christ, now it’s parking. | 天啊 停下来了 |
[10:04] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[10:05] | Well, I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:07] | I don’t like it at all. | 一点都不喜欢 |
[10:11] | You don’t suppose Vic had a secret life, do you? | 你想没想过维克生前可能有秘密生活 |
[10:14] | You know, like maybe he worked for the CIA | 也许他是给中情局 |
[10:16] | or the mafia or some foreign government, | 或黑手党或某些外国政府工作的 |
[10:19] | and now that he’s gone, they decided to rub us out? | 现在他去世了 他们决定斩草除根 |
[10:25] | No. | 不可能 |
[10:27] | Well, I have to go to work and I’m afraid to go out there. | 我得去上班了 但是我不敢出门 |
[10:31] | You use the back way. I’ll distract them. | 你走后门 我去把他们引开 |
[10:35] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:37] | But I’m telling Carl about this, just in case. | 但我得把这事告诉卡尔 以防万一 |
[11:11] | If you’re planning to accost me, | 如果你是想搭讪我 |
[11:13] | you should know, | 我话说在前面 |
[11:14] | they don’t call us screaming faggots for nothing. | 基佬很会”叫”可不是浪得虚名 |
[11:17] | And if you’re hoping to score, you’re going about it all wrong. | 如果你是想博我的欢心 这手段可不怎么样 |
[11:25] | Get in. | 上车 |
[11:28] | I don’t accept rides from strangers. | 我不搭陌生人的车 |
[11:30] | Particularly those who don’t show up or at least call. | 尤其是那些面都不露 电话都不打的 |
[11:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[11:49] | Nice oil tanker. | 车不错 |
[11:52] | So what brings you to Queersville? | 什么风把你吹来基佬镇了 |
[11:54] | My game’s been shit. | 我的比赛糟透了 |
[11:55] | Mm? Talk to your coach. | 是吗 找教练谈去 |
[11:56] | I can’t sleep. | 我失眠了 |
[11:57] | Take a Xanax. | 吃安定去 |
[11:58] | I’m drinking too much. | 我在酗酒 |
[11:59] | Buy more beer nuts. | 多买点啤酒坚果 |
[12:03] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[12:07] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[12:14] | Can we go to the motel? | 我们去旅馆吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:18] | Um, no. | 等等 不行 |
[12:21] | No, I-I can’t go back there. | 不行 我不能再去那里了 |
[12:24] | I thought you love when I fuck you. | 我以为你很享受我操你 |
[12:25] | I do love when you fuck me. | 我是很享受你操我 |
[12:28] | This isn’t the Atkins Diet. | 但这可不是什么食肉减肥法 |
[12:30] | You know, man can’t live on meat alone. | 人不能只靠”肉”活着 |
[12:33] | At least this man can’t. | 起码你面前的这个人不能 |
[12:42] | All right, we’ll go out. | 好吧 那我们出去约会 |
[12:47] | You mean it? | 你说真的吗 |
[12:55] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[12:56] | What if somebody sees us? | 万一被人看到了怎么办 |
[12:58] | They can’t. | 他们看不到的 |
[13:03] | Remember? | 你刚也没看见我啊 |
[13:25] | You have nice lips, really soft. | 你的嘴唇真美 好软 |
[13:28] | Thanks. You too. | 多谢夸奖 彼此彼此 |
[13:32] | They’re the first thing I noticed about you. | 我最初注意到的就是你的双唇 |
[13:34] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. What was the first thing you noticed about me? | 是啊 你呢 最先注意到我的什么 |
[13:40] | Your nose. | 你的鼻子 |
[13:42] | You liar. | 骗人 |
[13:49] | These. | 还有这里 |
[14:03] | Did I also mention your really cute ass? | 我刚刚有没有说 你有着完美的翘臀 |
[14:31] | Do you have a condom? | 你有带套吗 |
[14:33] | A condom. | 安全套 |
[14:35] | I know what it is. | 我懂什么是安全套 |
[14:36] | Well if you don’t, I appropriated some from my brother. | 你没带的话 我从我哥那里弄了几个 |
[14:42] | You really want to? | 你真想做吗 |
[14:44] | Well, don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[14:47] | Sure. | 当然想 |
[14:51] | It’s just that… | 只不过… |
[14:54] | before we do… | 做之前 |
[14:57] | there’s something you should know. | 我想先告诉你 |
[15:03] | I’m positive. | 我是阳性的 |
[15:06] | Positive? | 阳性 |
[15:09] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[15:10] | I have HIV. | 我染了HIV |
[15:13] | Shit. Are you all right? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[15:16] | I’m not sick or anything. | 我没发病 |
[15:18] | It’s just… there. | 只不过我是病毒携带者 |
[15:23] | Inside me. | 在我体内 |
[15:26] | How did you get it? | 你怎么会染上的 |
[15:29] | Was it a transfusion? | 因为输血吗 |
[15:31] | Or from doing drugs? | 还是注射毒品 |
[15:37] | It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me. | 没关系 你不想说也没关系的 |
[15:40] | Does anyone else at school know? | 学校里还有谁知道吗 |
[15:42] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:45] | I promise I won’t tell anyone. | 我谁也不会说的 我保证 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:55] | I guess I better go. | 我还是走吧 |
[16:04] | Wait. | 等下 |
[16:08] | My parents won’t be home for a couple of hours. | 我爸妈还要好几个小时才会回来 |
[16:11] | But I thought… | 但是我以为… |
[16:14] | We have these, don’t we? | 我们有这个 不是吗 |
[16:17] | As long as we use one, then it’s safe, right? | 只要用套就不会有事的 对吧 |
[16:51] | I thought we agreed you were going to avoid all major thoroughfares, | 我以为我们已经达成共识了 你要避开大路 |
[16:54] | stores and publications. | 不进商店 不看出版物 |
[16:56] | I know… | 我知道 |
[16:57] | You have to be strong, Em, okay? | 你得坚强点 小艾 好吗 |
[16:59] | Sitting here pining away, sipping ice cream sodas is no solution. | 枯坐着啜冰淇淋苏打水 可不是办法 |
[17:02] | You need to shift your focus. | 你得转移注意力 |
[17:05] | You’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[17:11] | God, I wish there was a meeting you could go to tonight. | 天呐 真希望你今晚能去参加个什么戒瘾会 |
[17:13] | Well, I can’t. | 那可不行 |
[17:15] | Drew is taking me out. | 德鲁要约我出去 |
[17:17] | On a real date. | 真正的约会 |
[17:19] | I’m finally going to see something | 我终于能看点新风景 |
[17:20] | besides the ceiling of room 12 at the Hacienda Motel. | 而不是一直盯着庄园旅馆12号房的天花板了 |
[17:24] | I thought you and he broke up. | 你和他不是分手了吗 |
[17:26] | He missed me. | 他说想我 |
[17:28] | Isn’t that amazing? | 很甜吧 |
[17:29] | This man, who only days ago was in the closet | 就在几天前 他还藏得比压箱底的 |
[17:33] | deeper than a lime green leisure suit | 绿色休闲装还深 |
[17:35] | has decided to go out because, um… | 现在他却要”出”来了 因为… |
[17:40] | because of me. | 因为我 |
[17:43] | Well, I better get ready. | 我得好好准备一下 |
[17:46] | I’m going to get a manicure and a facial. | 我得去修修指甲 再做个脸 |
[17:50] | And who knows? After, uh, painting the town mauve, | 说不定在一番狂欢之后 |
[17:53] | we might just end up at Babylon. | 我们会去巴比伦 |
[17:57] | Bye, Mel. | 回见 茉儿 |
[18:09] | You planning on having that baby here? | 你是准备把孩子生在这儿吗 |
[18:13] | You’ve been sitting there since breakfast. | 你从早上一直坐到现在 |
[18:15] | Here’s lunch. | 午餐给你 |
[18:17] | Oh, I didn’t order this. | 我没点啊 |
[18:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:21] | I’m just practicing being a loving, attentive grandma. | 我只是在练习如何做一个体贴有爱的奶奶 |
[18:25] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢你 黛比 |
[18:31] | Now I’m going to practice being a nosy, meddlesome grandma. | 现在我想练习一下做爱管闲事的奶奶了 |
[18:36] | Something wrong, honey? | 出什么事了吗 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | No, it’s nothing. | 没有 没什么 |
[18:40] | Not with a punim like that. | 看你那脸可不像是没事 |
[18:42] | How do you know that word? | 你怎么会说犹太语 |
[18:43] | You live long enough, everybody’s Jewish. | 活得长 见识广呗 |
[18:50] | Nothing’s wrong with that baby? | 宝宝没事吧 |
[18:52] | The baby’s okay. I’m okay. Nothing to do with that. | 宝宝没事 我也没事 不是这方面的问题 |
[19:01] | It’s Lindsay and me. | 是琳赛和我之间的问题 |
[19:04] | We’re in trouble, Deb. Real trouble. | 我们出问题了 黛比 大问题 |
[19:06] | Stop right there. | 停 别说了 |
[19:08] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[19:10] | ‘Cause whatever it is, doesn’t matter. | 不管你们有什么不和 都不重要 |
[19:14] | What matters is, you’re about to have a baby. | 重要的是 你就要生宝宝了 |
[19:18] | And that’s all that counts. | 这才是最重要的 |
[19:21] | So it’s up to you to make things work. | 一切都要靠你自己解决 |
[19:24] | So you just chew on that, | 所以你只能自己慢慢咀嚼消化 |
[19:27] | along with your chicken salad, | 别忘了也要咀嚼你的鸡肉色拉 |
[19:29] | while I grab you a piece of key lime. | 我去给你拿点青柠来 |
[19:42] | As I said, Mr. Remson, we’re a modest facility, | 正如我所说的 兰姆森先生 我们这里规模并不大 |
[19:45] | tending to the final needs of those | 只是尽可能满足他们最后的需求 |
[19:47] | for whom medications such as Endovir | 对他们而言 安多维之类的药 |
[19:50] | have proved ineffective, or simply too late. | 要么效果甚微 要么为时已晚 |
[19:53] | I count myself among the fortunate ones. | 我觉得自己算是幸运的 |
[19:56] | You’re doing a hell of a job here. I’m sure it’s not easy. | 你们的工作非常了不起 确实不易 |
[19:59] | The hardest part is not being able to do more. | 最糟糕的是我们无力再多做些什么 |
[20:02] | We’ve already had to send a couple of our sickest clients | 我们已经被迫把几个重病人 |
[20:05] | to the county hospital, | 送到郡里的医院去 |
[20:07] | simply because we no longer have the staff | 只因为我们人手不足 |
[20:09] | or capability of tending to their needs. | 也没有足够的能力去照顾他们 |
[20:11] | It’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[20:12] | It’s money. | 都是钱的问题 |
[20:14] | State funding has been reduced. | 政府拨款不断减少 |
[20:16] | Private donations have all but dried up, | 私人捐助也不断缩水 |
[20:19] | due to the misconception | 因为他们总有种误会 |
[20:21] | that no one dies of AIDS any more. | 觉得这年头艾滋已经不至于致人死亡了 |
[20:23] | I hope you manage to find the necessary funds. | 我希望你能设法找到所需的资金 |
[20:26] | It may be too late for that. | 现在再找或许已经太迟了 |
[20:28] | Like our clients, we’re running out of time. | 和我们的病人一样 这个机构也时日不多了 |
[20:32] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to work. | 恕我失礼 我得回去工作了 |
[20:34] | There are only two of us. | 现在只有我们两个工作人员 |
[20:42] | I suppose you’re going to hit me up now. | 你是要向我开口了吧 |
[20:45] | And after what I’ve just seen, | 尤其在刚刚目睹了那一切之后 |
[20:46] | it’s going to be very hard to say no. | 拒绝的话实在不好出口 |
[20:48] | It’s a worthy cause. | 这是崇高的事业 |
[20:49] | They’re all worthy causes. | 到处都有崇高的事业 |
[20:51] | All I’m asking is for you | 我的请求不过分 |
[20:52] | to sponsor one rider in the Liberty Ride. | 只是请你赞助一个参加自由骑行的骑手 |
[20:55] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[20:56] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[20:57] | Well, I suppose we can handle that. | 这样的话应该没问题 |
[20:59] | How much do you want? | 你要多少 |
[21:00] | 100,000. | 10万美元 |
[21:02] | Look, it’s no more than you’d spend for an ad in a magazine. | 也就相当于你在杂志上做个广告的钱 |
[21:05] | And think of the goodwill you’ll be generating, | 但想想它能为你带来多少美名 |
[21:07] | it’s more than any campaign that I could come up with. | 再没有比这更好的广告了 |
[21:10] | As for the rider you’ll be sponsoring, | 至于你要资助的那个骑手 |
[21:11] | he’s an amazing athlete and a renowned humanitarian. | 不仅是个优秀的运动员 也是有名的慈善家 |
[21:19] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在捣鼓什么啊 |
[21:21] | Brain surgery? | 脑手术吗 |
[21:22] | Far more delicate. | 比那个精密多了 |
[21:25] | This is a very rare comic from the ’50s. | 这是本超罕见的五十年代漫画 |
[21:29] | And you’re not supposed to | 所以得小心 |
[21:29] | let the acid from your fingers touch the paper. | 不能让纸被手指上的酸性物质腐蚀 |
[21:35] | There, the operation is a success. | 好了 手术大成功 |
[21:38] | “Michael Novotny, doctor of comicology” triumphs again. | 漫画医生迈克·诺瓦特尼又一次胜利了 |
[21:42] | Freak show. | 怪胎 |
[21:44] | Would you get that? | 帮忙接下电话 |
[21:46] | And tell whoever it is that the doctor is in. | 不管是谁 就说医生在岗 |
[21:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:54] | Uh, sure. Hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[21:57] | It’s Mr. Leeson. | 是利森先生 |
[21:59] | Callie’s dad. | 凯利的爸爸 |
[22:03] | Steve? Hi. | 斯蒂夫吗 你好 |
[22:05] | It was nice meeting you and Amber the other night. | 那天跟你和安波的谈话很愉快 |
[22:07] | Ben and I are really looking forward to getting together. | 本和我很期待能与你们聚聚 |
[22:11] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[22:12] | Well, I’ll have to check with Ben, | 我得问问本 |
[22:13] | but I’m sure it’ll be okay. Where would you like to meet? | 不过应该没问题的 我们在哪见 |
[22:17] | That’d be fine. | 好啊 |
[22:19] | How about 8:00 o’clock? | 8点怎么样 |
[22:22] | See you then. | 回见 |
[22:24] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:25] | We’d better go home and dust. | 我们最好回家好好打扫一番 |
[22:26] | Your in-laws-to-be are coming over. | 你的岳父岳母要来了 |
[23:15] | Of all the times we’ve fucked… | 我们操的那么多次之中 |
[23:18] | and by now I’d say that we were well into the quadruple digits… | 我估计怎么也得有上千次了吧 |
[23:24] | That has to rank in the top five. | 这次绝对能跻身”最爽性爱”前五 |
[23:27] | Good. That’ll be $1,000, please. | 那太好了 请付1000块 |
[23:32] | That’s quite an increase | 行情飞涨啊 |
[23:33] | from the two bits you were charging when we met. | 我们刚见面那会你的要价可很低啊 |
[23:37] | To experience perfection is a privilege regardless of the price. | 完美体验可是无价之宝 你还赚了呢 |
[23:42] | Besides, I need you to sponsor me for the Liberty Ride. | 况且我得靠你赞助我参加自由骑行 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry, sunshine, I’m already sponsoring someone else. | 抱歉 小阳光 我已经赞助别人了 |
[23:49] | Me. | 我自己 |
[23:50] | What? | 什么 |
[23:52] | I’m doing the ride. | 我要御驾亲征 |
[23:53] | You can’t do the ride. | 你不能去 |
[23:56] | You’ve barely recovered. | 你尚未完全康复 |
[23:58] | The doctor told you to take it easy, | 医生说了让你悠着点 |
[24:00] | and at your age… | 况且你都这个年纪了 |
[24:01] | At my age, I can make up my own mind. | 我都这个年纪了 可以自己作决定了 |
[24:06] | You hate bicycling, | 你讨厌骑自行车 |
[24:07] | you despise camping out, | 你鄙视露营 |
[24:09] | you detest any and all forms of charity, | 你憎恶任何形式的慈善事业 |
[24:11] | you loathe the gay and lesbian center | 你厌恶同性恋中心 |
[24:13] | and everyone associated with it, | 讨厌每一个参与其中的人 |
[24:15] | so give me one, just one good reason why. | 拜托给我一个理由 就一个说得过去的理由 |
[24:19] | I want to. | 我想 |
[24:21] | Well, you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[24:25] | You haven’t trained, you’re not in shape. | 你没有接受过训练 身体状态也不好 |
[24:28] | There’s no way you’d make it out of Toronto, | 你根本撑不到多伦多 |
[24:30] | much less the 322 miles back to Pittsburgh. | 更别说骑322里返回匹兹堡了 |
[24:32] | Your prophesies of doom only incite me more. | 你泼冷水只能激起我的斗志 |
[24:36] | I’m just being realistic. | 我只是比较现实而已 |
[24:38] | Well we dreamers have no time for that. | 我们梦想家对现实不屑一顾 |
[24:43] | When’s the next spin class? | 下一次单车课是什么时候 |
[24:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[24:48] | With a little practice, I’ll fly like the wind. | 只要练习一下 我就能风驰电掣了 |
[25:04] | The salmon was delicious. | 鲑鱼很美味 |
[25:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | I tried to cook it the way you like, almost rare. | 我按你的口味做的 这鱼几乎全生 |
[25:11] | Would you like some more? | 还想来点吗 |
[25:12] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[25:14] | Here, let me… | 来吧 我来… |
[25:15] | No, no, no. You cooked, I’ll clean up. | 不不 你做了饭 该我收拾才对 |
[25:20] | The premium for the variable annuity arrived, | 变额年金保险的费用账单到了 |
[25:22] | we both have to write cheques. | 我们都得写支票付款 |
[25:25] | And the termite inspector’s coming tomorrow. | 白蚁检查员明天就到 |
[25:27] | It never stops, does it? | 这些事无休无止 是不是 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:29] | The house, keeping things in order. | 照管房子 打理一切 |
[25:31] | If it isn’t one thing, it’s another. | 不是这事就是那事 |
[25:32] | We don’t want the foundation to rot. | 我们可不想坐看地基腐烂掉 |
[25:35] | No. We don’t. | 是啊 当然不想 |
[25:36] | Then we have to take care of it. | 那就得多加打理 |
[25:39] | After all, it’s our home. | 不管怎么说 这是我们的家 |
[25:45] | Susannah called. | 苏珊娜打过电话来 |
[25:47] | About those tickets to the Evgeny Kissin recital. | 确认叶夫根尼·基辛独奏会的门票数 |
[25:50] | She wanted to know | 她想知道 |
[25:51] | if we’re still planning on going with her and Tess. | 我们是不是还跟她和泰丝一起去 |
[25:53] | I said, of course. | 我说 当然 |
[25:55] | Oh, Mel. | 茉儿 |
[26:01] | Just stop it. | 别这样 |
[26:02] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[26:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:08] | I just wanted to give you a hug and a kiss. | 我只是想亲你一下抱你一下 |
[26:10] | Well, I don’t want you giving me a hug or a kiss. | 省省吧 我不想和你亲亲抱抱 |
[26:14] | But I thought… I mean… that everything was going to be okay. | 我还以为…不是已经没事了吗 |
[26:19] | How could everything be okay? | 怎么会没事呢 |
[26:21] | I’m just trying to maintain some sense of order, | 我只是想维持日常生活 |
[26:25] | just hold things together. | 不让家庭破裂 |
[26:29] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:33] | I actually thought you decided to forgive me. | 我居然以为你决定原谅我了 |
[26:36] | You must expect miracles or amnesia. | 除非奇迹发生 或者我失忆 |
[26:39] | Well, I’m sorry I can’t give you what you want. | 抱歉无法如你所愿 |
[26:41] | But that’s par for the course, isn’t it? | 不过这也在意料之中 不是吗 |
[26:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[26:46] | There’s nothing I can do | 无论我做什么 |
[26:48] | that’ll ever make you feel completely happy. | 都无法让你彻底满足开心 |
[26:52] | You’ll always feel unsatisfied, | 你总会觉得有所不满 |
[26:53] | and I’ll always feel like I’m not enough. | 而我总觉得我对你来说还不够 |
[26:55] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:56] | Oh bullshit! Of course it is. | 放屁 明明就是这样的 |
[26:58] | Otherwise none of this would’ve happened. | 否则怎么会发生如今这些事 |
[27:00] | Mel! | 茉儿 |
[27:04] | Mel? | 茉儿 |
[27:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:09] | Something feels wrong. | 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[27:11] | Oh God. | 老天啊 |
[28:04] | Drewsie, you know, um, | 德鲁 你已经认识 |
[28:06] | Brian and Ted, of course. | 布莱恩和泰德了 |
[28:07] | This is, uh, Michael and Ben and Justin. | 这三位是迈克 本和贾斯汀 |
[28:10] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[28:12] | Close your mouths, boys, | 把嘴巴都合上吧 各位 |
[28:14] | drool’s getting on the floor. Someone could slip. | 口水都快流到地上了 别人会滑倒的 |
[28:18] | So, um, it’s my baby’s first time at Babylon, | 这是我们家亲爱的第一次来巴比伦酒吧 |
[28:20] | so let’s show him a good time. | 我们得好好带他玩玩 |
[28:23] | Come on honey, let’s, uh, | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[28:25] | go exercise our thighs a different way tonight. | 我们今晚做”大腿运动”新招式 |
[29:09] | Another beer? | 再来杯啤酒吗 |
[29:13] | You want another beer? | 你要再来杯啤酒吗 |
[29:14] | Uh, thanks, but I haven’t finished this one yet. | 谢谢你了 不过我这杯还没喝完呢 |
[29:36] | Do you happen to notice anything peculiar? | 你有没有注意到一些奇怪的现象 |
[29:39] | Like what? | 比如 |
[29:41] | Like this is one of Pittsburgh’s most famous restaurants, | 比如说 这是匹兹堡最负盛名的餐厅之一 |
[29:44] | yet we’re the only ones here. | 可现在只有我们 |
[29:49] | Must be a slow night. | 今晚生意一定不怎么好 |
[29:51] | You going to finish that? | 你还吃吗 |
[29:53] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不吃了 |
[30:03] | You know, when you said we were going to go out, | 其实 你说我们要”出来”时 |
[30:05] | this isn’t exactly what I imagined. | 我想象的情况和现在不大一样 |
[30:08] | What did you imagine? | 你想的是什么 |
[30:10] | For one thing, people. | 首先 要有人群 |
[30:16] | Did you buy this place out… | 你是不是包下了这里 |
[30:18] | so we wouldn’t be seen together? | 以确保没人看到我们 |
[30:24] | I don’t like the attention, that’s all. | 我不喜欢受人关注 仅此而已 |
[30:26] | It’s hard to have a meal or even a conversation | 好不容易想吃个饭 聊聊天 |
[30:28] | with fans coming up every two minutes, asking for an autograph. | 如果隔两分钟就有粉丝来要签名 那多痛苦 |
[30:33] | Trust me. It’s better this way. | 相信我 这样更好 |
[30:39] | It’s good you saved room for dessert. | 你现在不吃 待会儿有更大胃口吃甜品 |
[30:41] | They’ve got a killer chocolate cake, must be a foot high. | 这里有一种绝杀级巧克力蛋糕 足有一英尺高 |
[30:45] | I’ll need an extra-long workout after that. | 吃完那个我可得健身好久呢 |
[30:57] | Just don’t swear or fart or make stupid jokes, okay? | 别骂脏话 别放屁 别讲冷笑话 好吗 |
[31:01] | And don’t do any Bette Davis impressions. | 还有别模仿女明星贝蒂·戴维斯 |
[31:03] | When have I ev-ah done a Bette Davis impression? | 我什么时候模仿过贝蒂·戴维斯啊 |
[31:07] | Ben! | 本 |
[31:08] | We promise we won’t embarrass you, pal. | 我们保证不让你难堪 小子 |
[31:11] | That’s them. | 他们来了 |
[31:16] | Steve, Amber. | 斯蒂夫 安波 |
[31:17] | Come on in. Can I take your coats? | 进来吧 要我帮你们拿外套好吗 |
[31:19] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:22] | We’re not staying. | 我们不会久留 |
[31:28] | If we hadn’t gone through her journal, we never would have known. | 要不是看了她的日记 我们都不知道 |
[31:30] | Considering what kids are up to these days, | 考虑到现在的小孩什么都敢做 |
[31:33] | you do whatever you have to. | 有些事情做家长的不得不干预 |
[31:35] | You have no idea how upset we were. | 你们不知道我们当时有多火大 |
[31:38] | Are! | 现在也是 |
[31:39] | Your son may have exposed our daughter to AIDS. | 你们的儿子可能将艾滋病传染给我们女儿 |
[31:43] | Hunter doesn’t have AIDS. He’s HIV-positive. | 亨特没有艾滋病 他只是HIV阳性而已 |
[31:46] | What difference does it make? | 这两者有什么区别 |
[31:47] | Very big difference. I ought to know. | 区别很大 我知道的 |
[31:49] | I happen to be HIV-positive too. | 碰巧我也是HIV阳性 |
[31:51] | We’re very aware of safe sex, | 我们很了解性爱安全 |
[31:54] | and we’ve instructed Hunter to be as well. | 我们也在这方面教育过亨特了 |
[31:56] | I wore a condom. | 我用安全套了 |
[31:59] | I’m glad that you can be so matter-of-fact about it. | 我很高兴你们能如此实事求是 |
[32:02] | But you still should’ve told us. | 但你们还是应该提早告诉我们 |
[32:05] | If Michael and I knew in advance | 如果迈克和我提前就知道 |
[32:06] | that Hunter and Callie were going to have sex, | 亨特和凯利会发生性关系 |
[32:08] | which, for the record, we didn’t, we would’ve discussed it. | 当然 我们根本不知情 我们会讨论的 |
[32:11] | However, the important thing is, | 然而 重要的是 |
[32:12] | they both acted responsibly. | 他们用了避孕套就是对对方负责 |
[32:13] | What the hell do they know? They’re 16! | 他们知道个什么 他们才16岁 |
[32:16] | More than you. | 起码知道得比你多 |
[32:21] | We don’t want him seeing Callie again. | 我们不希望他再和凯利见面了 |
[32:24] | No fucking way! | 绝逼不可能 |
[32:25] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[32:26] | That’s final. | 就这样定了 |
[32:27] | Fuck this shit! | 去他妈的 |
[32:28] | Hunter. That’s enough. | 亨特 够了 |
[32:29] | Excuse yourself. | 道歉 |
[32:33] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[32:39] | We’re sorry about Hunter, | 亨特被感染了我们深表遗憾 |
[32:41] | but we have to protect Callie. | 但我们必须保护凯利 |
[32:45] | How did he get it anyway? | 他又是怎么感染的 |
[32:52] | That’s a private matter. | 个人隐私 恕难奉告 |
[32:54] | He had sex with our daughter. I think we have a right to know. | 他和我们的女儿上了床 我觉得我们有权利知道 |
[32:57] | Why don’t you tell them? | 为什么不告诉他们 |
[32:59] | Go on, tell them everything. | 说啊 都告诉他们 |
[33:00] | Or would you like me to? | 还是你们要我来说 |
[33:12] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:13] | I’m fine. How’s the baby? | 我还好 宝宝怎么样 |
[33:15] | Baby’s fine too, for now. | 宝宝也没事 目前来说 |
[33:17] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:19] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:21] | You went into early labour. | 你刚刚出现早产征兆 |
[33:23] | Probably brought on by stress. | 可能是压力所致 |
[33:26] | What did I tell you about taking it easy? | 我不是和你说要放松吗 |
[33:28] | I know, I know. | 好啦 我知道 |
[33:28] | Obviously, you don’t, or you wouldn’t be here. | 显然 你没有当回事 不然你就不会在这 |
[33:31] | Well, this time you’re going to listen. | 那么 这次一定要谨遵医嘱 |
[33:32] | If you deliver too prematurely, | 如果你过早生产 |
[33:34] | there could be serious complications. | 会出现严重的并发症 |
[33:36] | Are you trying to scare me? | 你是想吓唬我吗 |
[33:37] | You’re damn right I am. | 说得没错 |
[33:38] | We’ve managed to stop the labour with drugs, | 我们已经用药终止了早产 |
[33:41] | but for the remainder of the pregnancy, | 但是 在接下来的怀孕期 |
[33:43] | you’re not to leave your bed except for a trip to the bathroom. | 除非去洗手间 否则不许离开床一步 |
[33:46] | No extended walking, no lifting, | 不许远途走 不许拎重物 |
[33:48] | no physical exertion of any kind. | 禁止任何形式的体力活动 |
[33:51] | Do I make myself clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[33:56] | Keep her in bed. Don’t let her out. | 让她卧床休养 别让她出门 |
[33:58] | I’ll strap her to it if I have to. | 如果有必要我会把她捆起来 |
[34:00] | You might. | 说不定真有必要 |
[34:01] | You’re very lucky to have such a devoted partner, | 你的伴侣如此体贴 真有福气 |
[34:04] | you’re going to be spending a lot of time together. | 你们要很长时间黏在一起了 |
[34:15] | Okay, everybody ready? Let’s go. | 都准备好了吗 开始吧 |
[34:19] | Don’t leave without me. | 别丢下我啊 |
[34:23] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[34:25] | Today the Liberty Ride, tomorrow the Tour De France. | 今日自由骑行 明日环法大赛 |
[34:30] | Okay, guys. 15 minute interval, no breaks. | 各位 15分钟快骑 中途不休 |
[34:34] | Nice and relaxed on the bike, everybody. | 注意在单车上放松身体 |
[34:37] | You should have told me it’s Babylon on wheels. | 你该早告诉我 这其实是车上巴比伦 |
[34:39] | Just easy riding right now. | 现在是轻松骑行 |
[34:45] | Okay, here we go, guys. Keep those hips back. | 现在开始 胯部摆正 |
[34:47] | Everybody, keep your abs strong. | 大家注意 腹肌收紧 |
[34:50] | All right, slide your hands to third, | 好的 指拨到三档 |
[34:51] | guys. Lift it up out of the saddle. | 抬起臀部离开座位 |
[34:56] | Come on, hit it hard, guys. | 加油 使劲蹬啊 |
[35:01] | Turn up the tension on the bikes, guys. | 让你的身体紧张起来 |
[35:03] | Work it. Let’s go. | 加油 来吧 |
[35:12] | Come on, kick it, guys, come on. | 加油 努力 加油 |
[35:16] | Come on, hit it, let’s go. | 加油 坚持住 来吧 |
[35:22] | Staying strong. | 保持体力 |
[35:29] | Okay, let’s bring it on home. | 好的 坚持到底 |
[35:31] | No more water, no more breaks, let’s go! | 不喝水不休息了 上吧 |
[35:34] | Come on, fire it up. | 加油 点燃你们的激情 |
[35:36] | Come on, guys, work it. | 来吧 各位 加油 |
[35:37] | Hit it hard, here, let’s go. | 加油蹬啊 来吧 |
[35:38] | Staying strong, staying strong on the bikes, everybody. | 保持紧张 大家保持住 |
[35:41] | Quick, quick | 快点快点 |
[35:54] | Work it. | 动起来 |
[35:57] | Come on, fire it up. | 激情燃烧吧 |
[35:59] | Let’s go. | 快啊 |
[36:02] | Come on, guys. Spin it. | 大家加油 快骑 |
[36:05] | Now, how many pigs does your daughter have in her collection? | 你女儿收集了多少小猪 |
[36:09] | 3,500? Oh, yeah, well, that’s a lot of pigs. | 3500个 还真是浩瀚的收藏呢 |
[36:14] | Well, if she wants a cake in the shape of a pig, | 那好 如果她想要小猪形状的蛋糕 |
[36:17] | we’ll get her a cake in the shape of a pig. | 我们就给她做小猪蛋糕 |
[36:20] | Can you excuse me for just one moment, Mrs. Newburg? | 不好意思 请等一下 纽伯格太太 |
[36:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:26] | Emmett? | 艾美特吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[36:28] | It’s Sierra. | 我是塞拉 |
[36:32] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:36] | W-we, uh, we do? | 有事吗 |
[36:38] | Right away. Today. | 马上谈 就今天 |
[36:45] | Here you go. | 请慢用 |
[36:54] | Emmett, I don’t think I’ve ever been so upset. | 艾美特 我从未如此沮丧过 |
[36:57] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[36:59] | I felt the best way to deal with the situation | 我觉得在这种情况下 最好的解决办法 |
[37:04] | is for us to sit down together and discuss it. | 莫过于我们坐下来好好谈谈 |
[37:07] | That seems perfectly… uh, reasonable. | 这也非常 合情合理 |
[37:10] | I was in the shower this morning when Drew got the call. | 今早德鲁接到电话时 我还在洗澡 |
[37:16] | What call? | 什么电话 |
[37:18] | From our wedding planner. | 我们的婚礼策划人打来的 |
[37:20] | She was rushed to the hospital. | 她被紧急送往医院了 |
[37:22] | Her appendix burst. | 阑尾炎发作 |
[37:24] | She’s going to be out of commission for months. | 几个月都无法工作了 |
[37:29] | Th-that’s a… shame. | 真是…遗憾 |
[37:31] | It’s worse than a shame. It’s an absolute disaster. | 岂止遗憾 简直是场灾难 |
[37:35] | Drew and I can’t postpone our wedding, | 德鲁和我的婚事不能再拖了 |
[37:38] | so I’ve decided I want you to do it. | 所以我们决定由你全权代理 |
[37:47] | I realize I’ve caught you off guard, | 我知道冒昧提出 让你猝不及防 |
[37:48] | that you don’t know what to say, | 可能你一时间不知该说什么 |
[37:49] | but please, Emmett, say yes. | 求你了 艾美特 答应吧 |
[37:52] | You have no idea how important this is to me. | 你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[37:56] | What about Drew? | 德鲁怎么说 |
[37:58] | I mean, something tells me he wouldn’t want me to, um… | 我是说 我感觉他不会想让我… |
[38:01] | I know sometimes he can be a bit gruff. | 我知道 他有时就像个大老粗 |
[38:05] | Oh, Emmett, if you only knew him like I do. | 艾美特 要是你像我这么了解他就好了 |
[38:09] | Of course, he’s gorgeous and strong and athletic. | 当然了 他英俊强壮 运动型男 |
[38:14] | But he’s also kind and loving… | 但他还有善良友爱 |
[38:19] | and honest. | 诚实待人的一面 |
[38:22] | He’s… well, my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[38:26] | And we need a wedding that’s worthy of a hero. | 我们要让婚礼配得起这位英雄 |
[38:30] | You know, my mother used to tell me | 我妈妈以前常说 |
[38:33] | that the way to have a perfect marriage, | 美满婚姻的前提 |
[38:36] | is to start off with a perfect wedding. | 就是一场完美的婚礼 |
[38:39] | And I just know you’ll give us that perfect start. | 我相信你能为我们创造这个完美的起点 |
[38:51] | Hey, yo, what time is it, man, what time is it? | 嘿 老兄 几点了 几点了 |
[38:56] | I waited for you outside the cafeteria. Where were you? | 我一直在餐厅外面等你 你去哪了 |
[38:59] | Oh, I had to study for the chem final. | 我在准备化学期末考试 |
[39:02] | You missed a great lunch, mystery meat. | 你错过了一顿美餐 来源不明的肉 |
[39:07] | Did your parents tell you about the talk? | 你父母和你说了谈话的事吗 |
[39:12] | It was twisted. | 真的很疯狂 |
[39:15] | So, what did they say? | 他们是怎么说的 |
[39:19] | Callie? | 凯利 |
[39:23] | They said you told them that you were a… | 他们说 你告诉他们你曾是… |
[39:25] | a prostitute. | 男妓 |
[39:27] | That you had sex with men, | 你和男人上床 |
[39:30] | that that’s how you got it. | 所以才会感染HIV |
[39:33] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[39:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[39:43] | How do you tell your girlfriend | 要怎么告诉女朋友 |
[39:45] | that you used to fuck guys for a living? | 自己过去靠和男人上床来维持生计呢 |
[39:48] | You’d never talk to me again. | 那样你会永远不理我的 |
[39:50] | You’re barely talking to me now. | 你现在就已经几乎不和我说话了 |
[39:55] | Then you’re gay? | 所以说你是同性恋吗 |
[39:57] | I thought I was. | 我本来以为我是 |
[40:01] | All I can think about is… is you with all those men, | 我满脑子都是你和那些男人在一起的样子 |
[40:05] | them doing things to you, | 他们对你做那种事 |
[40:08] | you doing things to them. | 你也对他们做那种事 |
[40:09] | I don’t do it any more. | 我不再做了 |
[40:12] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[40:15] | Look, I’ve got to get back to class. | 我该回去上课了 |
[40:39] | We just heard that Remson Pharmaceuticals | 我们刚听说兰姆森药业 |
[40:40] | is sponsoring the ride to the tune of 100 G’s. | 资助了骑行整整十万美金 |
[40:45] | Will wonders never cease? | 奇迹总会发生 是吧 |
[40:47] | We didn’t say anything, of course. | 当然了 我们什么都没说 |
[40:48] | Having been trained never | 经过长期的历练 |
[40:49] | to divulge information under penalty of death, | 我们学会了宁死也不泄密 |
[40:51] | but it has the fingerprints of one Brian Kinney all over it. | 但是蛛丝马迹都显示布莱恩·肯尼和这事有关 |
[40:55] | Now you can forget about the ride. | 现在你不用再操心骑行了 |
[40:57] | Take care of yourself. | 好好休养 |
[40:59] | You need your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[41:01] | Go take a nap. | 睡一小觉吧 |
[41:02] | You want to cut my meat up for me too? | 你要不要帮我把肉也切好啊 |
[41:06] | Oh, got to go. | 该走了 |
[41:08] | Got to train. | 还要训练 |
[41:19] | Freshen your hemlock? | 想服毒吗 |
[41:20] | What makes you think I want to kill myself? | 为什么觉得我会想自杀 |
[41:22] | The look on your face for one thing. | 你脸上的表情算一个理由 |
[41:27] | Maybe I should have. | 说不定我是该自杀 |
[41:33] | There is an alternative to going out in a blaze of glory, | 你也可以选择勇往直前 身被荣光 |
[41:38] | and that’s giving them all the big “Fuck you”. | 然后跟他们说”去你妈的” |
[41:53] | You…need… | 你需要… |
[41:55] | I always say it was ’cause of me | 我以前总说 全是因为我 |
[41:58] | that Vic survived those last four years. | 维克才能挺过最后的那四年 |
[42:01] | ‘Cause I bathed him, I fed him. | 因为我给他洗澡 喂他吃饭 |
[42:02] | Wiped his ass. | 给他擦屁股 |
[42:06] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[42:08] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[42:11] | Vic fought like a son of a bitch. | 维克奋勇抗争 |
[42:14] | Every time a new infection hit, | 每当新的一轮感染袭来 |
[42:17] | or some new med would make him feel worse | 或者新药出现了副作用 |
[42:18] | than what it was supposed to be curing… | 不仅没有缓解 反而加重病情 |
[42:22] | he would… | 他会… |
[42:24] | dig down into some… unfathomable place in himself… | 挖掘到内心最深处的那个角落 |
[42:31] | and say, “I’m not giving up yet, so fuck off.” | 说 “我还没有放弃 统统滚蛋” |
[42:45] | Now, uh… you can give me my tip. | 教你了这么多 你该给我小费了 |
[43:02] | Thanks for helping me drag this down, Michael. | 谢谢你帮忙铺床 迈克 |
[43:04] | Yes, thank you, Michael. | 是啊 谢谢你 迈克 |
[43:05] | Hey, this is my kid too. If anything happens to him… | 别这么说 这也是我的孩子 如果他出了什么事 |
[43:07] | Nothing’s going to happen. I’m fine. We’re fine. | 不会出事的 我没事 母子都平安 |
[43:10] | There are a lot of women who have to do this | 很多准妈妈到妊娠后期时 |
[43:12] | at the end of their pregnancy. | 都得躺床上 |
[43:13] | Yet another reason why I’m glad I’m a guy. | 这更加让我庆幸我是男人 |
[43:16] | Still, there are many pleasures. | 不过 做女人也有很多乐趣 |
[43:18] | Along with the pain. | 也包括痛苦 |
[43:21] | There. All right, get in. | 来吧 钻进去 |
[43:31] | And stay in. | 乖乖待在被窝里 |
[43:34] | If you need anything else… | 如果还需要任何东西 |
[43:37] | Call me. | 打我电话 |
[43:38] | Or better yet, I’ll call you. | 干脆我打给你好点 |
[43:42] | In about an hour. | 一小时之后 |
[43:54] | He’s never going to leave me alone, is he? | 他会无休止地来烦我了 是吧 |
[43:57] | Probably not. | 估计是 |
[43:59] | Then there’s Debbie. | 黛比也是 |
[44:00] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[44:01] | To get a bottle of water. | 去拿瓶水 |
[44:02] | I’ll get it. The doctor said you’re not to move. | 我来拿 医生说你不宜多动 |
[44:04] | Christ, don’t you listen to anybody? | 老天 你谁的话都不听吗 |
[44:06] | It’s just in the kitchen. | 水就在厨房里啊 |
[44:07] | You can go to the bathroom. And that’s it. | 除了上厕所 你哪儿都不能去 |
[44:09] | Until the baby’s born, I’m your arms and legs. | 在宝宝出世前 我就为你代劳了 |
[44:22] | So, I guess we’re stuck. | 看来我们是被困在一起了 |
[44:25] | You in bed, us with each other. | 你卧床休养 我们彼此陪伴 |
[44:29] | Funny, isn’t it? | 很好笑 不是吗 |
[44:32] | Achingly. | 是苦笑 |
[44:36] | I’ll get you your water. | 我去给你拿水 |
[44:57] | Hey, sport. | 嘿 小帅哥 |
[44:59] | I was wondering what happened to you. | 我还在想你出什么事了 |
[45:01] | Peel off those pants and let’s start the clock. | 赶紧脱掉裤子 速战速决 |
[45:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[45:06] | I was with Sierra. | 我和塞拉在一起 |
[45:08] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to | 恐怕你回家时 |
[45:09] | deal with a very distraught fiance when you get home. | 得面对一位气急败坏的未婚妻了 |
[45:12] | You didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她吧 |
[45:13] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[45:16] | I leave that up to you. | 要说也得你说啊 |
[45:18] | I just told her I couldn’t plan your wedding. | 我只是告诉她 我不能当你们的婚礼策划人 |
[45:21] | That. | 这事啊 |
[45:27] | So, um… | 那么… |
[45:29] | when are you going to tell her? | 你打算什么时候告诉她 |
[45:31] | About what? | 告诉她什么 |
[45:33] | About you. | 关于你 |
[45:35] | About me. | 以及我 |
[45:38] | She loves you, you know. | 她爱你 你知道的 |
[45:40] | More than loves you, worships you. | 不仅仅是爱 简直是崇拜 |
[45:43] | Adores you. | 景仰你 |
[45:44] | Believes in you. | 信任你 |
[45:47] | You know how hurt, how devastated she’d be if she ever found out? | 如果她发现真相 她会有多受伤多心痛 |
[45:52] | Why would she ever find out? | 她怎么会发现真相呢 |
[45:55] | Why should anybody? | 怎么会有人发现呢 |
[45:58] | ‘Cause it’s the truth? | 因为真相总是会被发现的 |
[46:00] | The truth is… | 真相就是 |
[46:02] | I have nothing to gain and everything to lose. | 如果被人知道 于我百害而无一利 |
[46:06] | You see, I’m an industry, | 我就是一整个产业 |
[46:10] | Drew Boyd, Inc. | 德鲁·博伊德公司 |
[46:14] | A lot of people make millions of dollars off of me. | 太多的人指着我这棵摇钱树 |
[46:16] | Do you have any idea what would happen if this were to get out? | 你明白如果这件事曝光 会有什么后果吗 |
[46:20] | I’d lose my friends, my team-mates, | 我会失去朋友 失去队友 |
[46:22] | my fans, my endorsements. | 失去我的粉丝和球队合约 |
[46:28] | But most of all, | 最重要的是 |
[46:30] | I’d lose the thing that I love most in this world… | 我会失去自己在这个世界上的至爱 |
[46:35] | playing football. | 橄榄球 |
[46:40] | Besides, I love Sierra. | 再说 我也爱塞拉 |
[46:43] | I want a wife and kids, just like everybody else. | 我想和别人一样 娶妻生子 |
[46:47] | And what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[46:48] | Nothing has to change. | 一切都无需改变 |
[46:51] | And nobody needs to know. It’s none of their goddamn business. | 没人需要知道 这他妈的不关他们的事 |
[47:01] | You know, everything you said made perfectly good sense… | 你的每句话都很有道理 |
[47:06] | and I’m sure most people would agree with you. | 我敢说大多数人都会认同 |
[47:09] | Why tell anyone, why lose everything, | 与其昭告天下 失去所有 |
[47:14] | when it can be your little secret? | 倒不如保守秘密 |
[47:18] | But you see, it was, uh, different for me. | 但对我来说不一样 |
[47:23] | Everyone could tell who I was from the start. | 大家一眼就能看出我是基佬 |
[47:26] | Which, believe me, didn’t make my life any easier. | 相信我 这没让我活得更轻松丝毫 |
[47:29] | I’ve been beaten up, cursed at, | 人们拳脚相向 恶语相加 |
[47:33] | spit on from day one. | 我遭人唾弃 自始至终 |
[47:36] | Which in a way, was worth it. | 但是 仍然很值得 |
[47:41] | Because I’ve never had to live a lie, | 我从不需要生活在谎言之中 |
[47:47] | and I’m not about to start now, | 现在也不打算开始戴面具生活 |
[47:51] | not for you, | 不会为你 |
[47:54] | not for anyone. | 也不会为任何人 |
[48:21] | What girl’s going to want me | 有哪个女孩在知道我得了什么病 |
[48:23] | when she finds out what I’ve got and how I got it? | 怎么得病之后 还会想要我呢 |
[48:27] | You’ll find someone. You’ll see. | 你会找到那个人的 别心急 |
[48:30] | Just like Michael and I found each other. | 就像我和迈克找到彼此 |
[48:32] | It’s different with a guy and a girl. | 异性恋不一样 |
[48:37] | I mean, some day, she’ll want to have kids. | 总有一天 她会想要孩子 |
[48:41] | I can never do that. | 而我却永远做不到 |
[48:42] | That’s not true. They’re working on that. | 不是这样的 科学家们正努力研究新药呢 |
[48:44] | I never should’ve told her. | 我不该告诉她的 |
[48:45] | – That way no one ever would’ve known. – No. | -那样就不会有人知道了 -不 |
[48:47] | You did the right thing, | 你做得很对 |
[48:49] | the honourable thing, telling her the truth. | 勇敢向她坦承 是很高尚的事 |
[48:55] | No one’s ever going to love me. | 再也没有人会爱我了 |
[48:59] | Oh, that’s not true. We love you. | 不会的 我们爱你 |
[49:04] | Whether you’re positive or not. | 无论你是阳性还是阴性 |
[49:06] | Whether you’re gay or not. | 无论你是不是同性恋 |
[49:09] | And others will too. | 别人也会这样的 |
[49:19] | Where’re you going? Babylon? | 要去哪里 巴比伦吗 |
[49:22] | Hopefully, I’ll have the strength | 但愿我有力气 |
[49:23] | for one quick spin around the floor. | 能转上一两圈 |
[49:25] | Well, don’t make noise when you come in. | 那回家时安静一点 |
[49:28] | I have to get up early to go to spin class. | 我得早睡 明早有单车课 |
[49:32] | You youngsters, I don’t know where you get your strength. | 你们这些年轻人呀 哪来这么多精力 |