时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | Nice night for a ride. | 天黑好骑车啊 |
[02:19] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[02:21] | Following you, | 跟踪你 |
[02:22] | to see where you’ve been going for the last three weeks. | 看看你这三个星期都在干什么 |
[02:26] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[02:27] | And now you can go back home and go to bed. | 现在你可以回家睡觉了 |
[02:31] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点吗 |
[02:33] | The little hand’s on the two, the big hand’s on the three. | 时针指向2 分针指向3 |
[02:36] | Quarter after two? | 2点15吗 |
[02:38] | Why the hell are you doing this? | 你究竟为什么要这么做 |
[02:41] | Got to get in shape. | 得把身体练强壮 |
[02:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[02:44] | The Liberty Ride. | 自由骑行 |
[02:45] | You’re not still thinking of going. | 你不是还想着要参加吧 |
[02:47] | Just because you and the rest of them disqualified me | 就因为你和其他人认为我不够格 |
[02:49] | doesn’t mean that I did. | 并不代表我也这么认为 |
[02:50] | We’re just concerned. | 我们只是担心你 |
[02:54] | There’s so many poor starving children | 有那么多可怜的孩子 |
[02:56] | who go to bed hungry every night. | 每晚饿着肚子睡觉 |
[02:58] | Be concerned about them. | 多担心担心他们吧 |
[02:59] | So why the secrecy? | 为什么要偷偷摸摸的呢 |
[03:01] | Because I don’t want people like you saying, | 因为我不想大家都像你一样说 |
[03:03] | “You can’t, you mustn’t.” | “你不行 你不能” |
[03:05] | I don’t want every cunty faggot who goes to the gym saying, | 我不想听到每个来健身房的贱逼基佬都说 |
[03:08] | “Poor Kinney, told you so.” | “可怜的肯尼 早说你不行的” |
[03:12] | I have to hand it to you, | 我不得不佩服你 |
[03:13] | your perseverance is surpassed only by your narcissism. | 你的毅力很强大 但是自恋更胜一筹 |
[03:17] | And there you have it, the secret to my success. | 现在你知道我成功的秘诀了 |
[03:21] | Unless… | 除非 |
[03:23] | I’m proven wrong by the nay-sayers, and I fail dismally. | 那些反对者说对了 我遭遇惨败 |
[03:26] | Oh, you’re not going to fail, dismally or otherwise. | 你绝对不会惨败的 |
[03:29] | You’re going to be a big, fat fucking success, as always. | 你肯定能取得巨大的成功 一如既往 |
[03:33] | We’re going to go on the ride together, | 我们一起去参赛 |
[03:35] | and at night, we’ll pitch a tent… | 晚上 我们就可以搭个帐篷 |
[03:39] | and we’ll have hot, passionate sex under the stars. | 然后在星辰下做爱 大做特做 |
[03:49] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[03:51] | I’ve heard that when achieving your goal, | 我听说在追求目标时 |
[03:52] | it’s best to visualize it. | 最好在脑海中想象成功 |
[04:20] | And five more seconds. | 再坚持五秒钟 |
[04:21] | Come on! | 加油 |
[04:22] | Push it, all you got. Three, two, one. | 用力坚持 3 2 1 |
[04:27] | And sit. | 好了 坐 |
[04:30] | Two minute cool-down. | 休息两分钟 |
[04:33] | I’d say we’re in great shape for the ride, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得我们已经为比赛做了充足的准备 你说呢 |
[04:35] | Provided my ass holds out. | 前提是我的屁股能撑住不散架 |
[04:36] | I’ve never known it to fail. | 就我的了解 它从不会散架 |
[04:38] | You’ve never ridden it for 350 miles. | 你也没把我的屁股”骑”上350英里啊 |
[04:40] | Maybe you could get an extended warranty since it’s no longer new. | 既然已经用旧了 也许你应该考虑延长保修期 |
[04:43] | A deep-fat-fried victory dinner says | 一顿垃圾食品的胜利大餐跟我说 |
[04:46] | you’ll be seeing it cross the finish line ahead of yours. | 我肯定在你前面冲过终点线 |
[04:49] | This isn’t a race. Anyone who rides is a winner. | 这不是比赛 每个参与者都是赢家 |
[04:53] | There’s supposed to be some really hot guys riding. | 应该有很多帅哥参加吧 |
[04:55] | That’s what I heard. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[04:56] | A friend of mine went on a ride last year. | 我一朋友参加了去年的比赛 |
[04:58] | He said at night, the showers get really steamy, | 他说到了晚上 淋浴室会”热”气弥漫 |
[05:01] | and he wasn’t talking about the water. | 他说的可不是热水 而是火热的性爱 |
[05:03] | Bringing anything with you that starts with a “C”? | 把各种C开头的物件都带全 |
[05:05] | You mean my vitamins? | 你是说维他命吗 |
[05:06] | You know me, never leave home without them. | 你了解我的 出门永远不会不带[安全套/毒品] |
[05:12] | We’re giving the riders a big send-off before they leave. | 在他们走之前 我们要举行个欢送会 |
[05:15] | I’ve prepared a speech expressing the center’s gratitude. | 我准备了演讲 表达同性恋中心诚挚的谢意 |
[05:18] | A banner, a band, drag-queen cheerleaders. | 条幅 乐队 还有变装皇后拉拉队 |
[05:21] | Oh, sounds great. I wish I could be there. | 真不错 真希望我也能去 |
[05:25] | Oh, us too, considering all the work you’ve done. | 你付出了这么多的努力 我们也希望你能去 |
[05:29] | I’m not supposed to leave my goddamn bed. | 我现在不能下床 |
[05:31] | Doctor’s orders. | 要谨遵医嘱 |
[05:32] | If it were me, I’d be going stir-crazy. | 如果换做是我 我早就疯了 |
[05:34] | Not me. I’d fluff up my pillows, | 我可不会 我会靠着枕头 |
[05:36] | eat bon-bons and watch “Oprah”. | 吃着巧克力 看《奥普拉脱口秀》 |
[05:39] | Can I get anyone a drink? | 你们要喝点什么 |
[05:40] | Thanks, Linz, we were just leaving. | 谢谢 不用了 我们要走了 |
[05:44] | Now, remember what the doctor said and stay put. | 记得医生的嘱咐 不要乱动 |
[05:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:55] | Think I’ll take Gus to the park. | 我带盖斯去公园吧 |
[05:56] | He could use some fresh air and so could I. | 我们两个都呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[05:58] | I know the feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[06:00] | Will you be all right? | 你自己能行吗 |
[06:01] | Fine, thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Oh, before you go, could you bring me some tea? | 你走之前 能给我拿杯茶吗 |
[06:05] | And maybe some peach yoghurt, and a couple of cookies. | 还有黄桃酸奶和饼干 |
[06:10] | And go upstairs and get me my maroon cardigan? | 然后上楼给我拿来那件栗色的羊毛衫 |
[06:12] | I’m a little chilly. | 我有点儿冷 |
[06:13] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗 |
[06:14] | Another blanket and a firmer pillow. | 再拿一条毯子和硬一点的枕头 |
[06:17] | And as long as you’re out, I need a roll of stamps, | 既然你要出门 我还要一些邮票 |
[06:19] | as well as these things from the pharmacy. | 再去药店买这些东西 |
[06:26] | I’m not allowed to move. | 我现在不能动 |
[06:27] | What the hell else am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[06:29] | You might try saying please, | 你至少该说”请”吧 |
[06:30] | and stop treating me like the hired help, | 别把我当佣人那样使唤 |
[06:32] | which actually wouldn’t be so bad. At least I’d get paid. | 我还不如佣人呢 至少佣人还有工资呢 |
[06:34] | Sorry, but it’s your child too. | 抱歉 但这也是你的孩子啊 |
[06:36] | That still doesn’t give you the right to order me around. | 那你也没权利使唤我啊 |
[06:38] | I wasn’t ordering you. | 我没有使唤你 |
[06:40] | You have a hell of a nerve talking to me about rights. | 你有什么脸跟我谈权利 |
[06:42] | You had no right to… | 你没权利… |
[06:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[06:47] | I’ll do anything you want, | 我会把你要求的都做好 |
[06:49] | but let’s stop this, right now. | 但是到此为止 |
[06:58] | Well, before they give us the green light, | 他们在同意之前 |
[06:59] | they want to see what they’re buying, | 想先看看自己买的是什么货色 |
[07:01] | and how much it’s going to cost them, | 要花多少钱 |
[07:02] | which will be plenty by the time I’m through. | 我相信等我谈完 肯定是一笔巨款 |
[07:06] | So I’d like one of you to be here to help me convince them | 我希望你们其中一个能来帮我说服他们 |
[07:08] | why we have to be true to the original vision. | 为什么我们必须尊重原版 |
[07:11] | Sure, Brett, which one of us do you want? | 好的 布雷特 你希望我们谁去 |
[07:13] | Probably Justin. Uh, no offence, Mike. | 可能贾斯汀来比较好 迈克 别介意 |
[07:15] | The studio execs understand pictures more than words. | 比起文字 制片公司更容易理解漫画 |
[07:18] | Whatever’s good for the project. | 只要有利于这个项目 怎样都好 |
[07:20] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[07:21] | When would it happen? | 什么时候 |
[07:22] | This Thursday. | 这周四 |
[07:25] | What about the Liberty Ride? | 那自由骑行公路赛怎么办 |
[07:26] | I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up. | 我听不见 你们信号不好 |
[07:28] | Nothing, Brett. He’ll be there. | 没什么 布雷特 他会去的 |
[07:29] | Great, I’ll have my assistant send you an e-ticket. | 那行 待会儿我让助手把电子机票发给你 |
[07:32] | You can stay in my guest house. | 你可以住在我的客房 |
[07:34] | That’s my other line. Got to go. | 我有别的电话来了 先挂了 |
[07:36] | Can you believe it? You’re going to L.A. | 你敢信吗 你要去洛杉矶了 |
[07:38] | But I made a commitment. | 但是我已经做出承诺了 |
[07:39] | I have sponsors, I raised money. | 我有赞助商 我筹到了钱 |
[07:41] | If the movie gets made, you can give them a million bucks. | 如果电影能拍出来 你能给他们一百万 |
[07:45] | Hey, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[07:46] | You looking for some superheroes to help you fight crime? | 你来找超级英雄帮你打击犯罪吗 |
[07:48] | Actually, I’m looking for you. | 实际上 我是来找你的 |
[07:52] | Will you excuse us, Justin? | 贾斯汀 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[07:56] | See ya. | 再见 |
[07:57] | Buy some sun block. | 记得买防晒霜 |
[08:00] | Mind if I eat my lunch while you interrogate me? | 你介意我一边吃午饭一边被你审问吗 |
[08:02] | Be my guest. | 你随意 |
[08:05] | You want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[08:06] | No, thanks. My stomach’s been acting a little funny. | 不了 谢谢 我的胃有点不太舒服 |
[08:10] | Something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[08:11] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[08:13] | I realize she can be a little spicy, | 我只知道她可能有点辣 |
[08:14] | but I’ve never known her to cause indigestion. | 没想到她还能引起消化不良 |
[08:16] | As you know, we’ve been seeing each other a lot lately. | 你知道的 我们最近常常见面 |
[08:20] | I know. I think it’s great. | 我知道 这很好啊 |
[08:21] | But it can’t go on this way. | 但是我们不能再这样下去了 |
[08:24] | Suddenly I’m not feeling so good myself. | 突然间 我也感觉不大舒服了 |
[08:27] | Nah, I-it’s nothing like that. | 不 不是那回事 |
[08:28] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我的意思是 |
[08:29] | I need someone in my life who’ll make me laugh, | 我需要一个能给我的生活带来乐趣的人 |
[08:32] | who’ll make me feel good. | 让我安心 |
[08:34] | I’m already taken, Carl. | 卡尔 我有男友了 |
[08:36] | That’s why I want to marry your mother. | 所以我想娶你妈妈 |
[08:42] | As soon as you say “You may”, I want her to say “I do”. | 只要你同意 我就向她求婚 |
[08:49] | That’t… that’s a big request. | 这个请求事关重大 |
[08:54] | Normally I ask for personal references | 通常我会要求提供推荐信 |
[08:56] | and w-2 forms for the last three years and an arrest report. | 过去三年的收入情况和逮捕记录 |
[09:01] | But in your case, I only have one question. | 但是根据你的情况 我就一个问题 |
[09:11] | Do you promise… | 你能保证 |
[09:14] | you’ll be good to her? | 永远都对她好吗 |
[09:16] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[09:21] | Then the answer is: You may. | 那么答案就是 我同意 |
[09:28] | I’m like her emotional punching bag. | 我就像是她发泄情绪的沙包 |
[09:30] | She pounds away at me all day, | 她成天朝我发泄 |
[09:31] | and I just stand there and take it. | 我只能站在那里忍受着 |
[09:33] | That doesn’t sound like old Killer Muldoon to me. | 听起来不像是她会做的事啊 |
[09:37] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[09:38] | Her doctor said she has to stay in bed. No stress. | 医生说她必须待在床上 不能有压力 |
[09:42] | So now you have to serve in silence | 所以你现在必须默默忍受 |
[09:44] | like that muncher in the military, Greta Camembert. | 就像那个拉拉大兵 格丽塔·坎默伯特 |
[09:47] | Margaret Cammermeyer, | 她叫玛格丽特·坎默迈耶 |
[09:48] | and I don’t know how much longer I can put up with it. | 我不知道我还能忍受多久 |
[09:51] | Then don’t. | 那就别忍了 |
[09:52] | But it’s my fault. | 但这是我的错 |
[09:55] | I’m the one to blame. | 的确要怪我 |
[09:57] | So therefore you’re beating yourself up. | 所以你就折磨自己 |
[09:59] | Or rather, letting Melanie do it for you. | 更确切地说 让茉蕾妮折磨你 |
[10:02] | Old-fashioned as it may seem, | 虽然这话听起来有些传统 |
[10:03] | I still believe in loyalty, not betrayal, | 我还是崇尚忠诚 而非背叛 |
[10:06] | self-control, not self-indulgence, | 节制而非放纵 |
[10:08] | even if I failed to live up to my own expectations. | 哪怕我自己未能达到期望 |
[10:11] | Tell her that. | 跟她说去 |
[10:12] | She refuses to listen. | 但她不听 |
[10:13] | She thinks because I fucked Sam that I’m no longer a lesbian. | 她觉得因为我跟山姆上了床 就不再是女同了 |
[10:16] | Well, you know what a stickler for detail she is. | 你知道她多么注重细节 |
[10:18] | Brian, please. | 布莱恩 别这样 |
[10:19] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 |
[10:23] | If it’s over, get the hell out. | 如果你们已经结束了 那就抽身离开 |
[10:24] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[10:27] | What about Gus? | 那盖斯怎么办 |
[10:29] | And the one on the way? | 还有那个没出世的孩子 |
[10:30] | Staying together for the sake of the children is a fucking poor excuse. | 为了孩子而勉强在一起真是个烂借口 |
[10:35] | I proudly offer myself as Exhibit A. | 我自己就是个证物 |
[10:40] | Hey, sonny boy. | 你好啊 乖孩子 |
[10:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:46] | Undies, sweaters. | 内裤 毛衫 |
[10:51] | Could you hold these for me for a minute? Thanks, honey. | 你能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:54] | Uh, Debbie, I… I… | 黛比 我 我… |
[10:55] | Carl. You don’t have to say it. | 卡尔 你什么都不用说 |
[10:57] | I-I-I know we were supposed | 我知道我们本来打算 |
[10:58] | to be going to St.Pete’s for a few days but… | 去圣彼得待几天 但是… |
[11:01] | hell, this is… th-the ride’s for the hospice. | 这次骑行是为了临终关怀疗养院 |
[11:03] | How could I not do my bit and volunteer? | 我怎能不出力帮忙呢 |
[11:06] | You got a big heart. That’s why I love you. | 你有一颗博爱的心 所以我才爱你 |
[11:08] | Besides, it’ll still be there. We’ll go on our honeymoon. | 再说了 它在那里又不会跑 我们可以度蜜月再去 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | I’m joking. Honeymoon? Us? | 我开玩笑呢 度蜜月 我们 |
[11:15] | Okay, so, um, oh. | 好的 那么 |
[11:18] | So you, uh, you wanted to tell me something. | 你想跟我说点什么呢 |
[11:21] | Go ahead, I’m all ears. | 说吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[11:23] | Debbie, honey… | 黛比 亲爱的 |
[11:24] | Ears. Fuck! I need earmuffs. | 说起耳朵 妈的 还有耳套没拿 |
[11:28] | It’s supposed to be colder than a witch’s tit in Canada. | 加拿大肯定冷得要人命 |
[11:34] | Uh, so go ahead, honey. | 你接着说啊 |
[11:36] | What is it you wanted to say? | 你要跟我说什么来着 |
[11:39] | Be sure to bundle up. | 你可得穿暖和点啊 |
[11:44] | Keep packing, Deb, or… | 黛比 接着收拾吧 |
[11:45] | whatever it is you’re doing in there. | 随便你们在那干什么 |
[11:47] | I-I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[11:54] | – Teddy. – Hey, Em. | -泰迪 -嘿 小艾 |
[11:55] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[11:57] | So where is he? | 他在哪儿呢 |
[11:58] | Uh, sorry, nothing like that. It’s just, uh, this. | 让你失望了 这次可不是男人 是这个 |
[12:01] | The $5,000 I owe you for covering for me, | 我来还你那次替我补上的我从盖斯的 |
[12:03] | that time I “Borrowed” From Gus’ college fund. | 教育基金中”借走”的5000块钱 |
[12:07] | I, uh… Thank you, Teddy. | 我…谢了 泰迪 |
[12:10] | I’m sure you can use it. | 我想你会用得着的 |
[12:12] | I don’t mean for that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:14] | I mean for keeping your word. | 我是感谢你遵守了你的承诺 |
[12:16] | Following through. | 善始善终 |
[12:18] | You’ve come a long way. | 你进步了很多啊 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I guess I have. | 是啊 或许算吧 |
[12:22] | And now you’re about to go even further, huh? | 这次你要走得更远 对吧 |
[12:24] | This time on a bike? | 参加骑行 |
[12:26] | Uh, actually, I’ve, uh, changed my mind. I’m not going. | 事实上 我改变主意了 我不打算去了 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I’m up to my garbanzos in work. | 那个 我堆积了太多的工作要做 |
[12:34] | I can’t leave Brian with everything. | 我不能把什么都丢给布莱恩 |
[12:35] | A-and I just got these new plants, | 我还新买了一些植物 |
[12:38] | and they’re at that critical phase | 它们正处于关键阶段 |
[12:39] | where if you don’t watch them, they could go into shock. | 如果我不管 它们就会死给我看 |
[12:42] | I’m the one who’s in shock. You’ve been training for weeks. | 被吓死的是我 你都练了好几周了啊 |
[12:44] | It’s only a bike ride. | 不就是骑自行车嘛 |
[12:46] | Besides, I’ve got my meetings, my groups. | 再说 我还要参加我的互助会 |
[12:49] | Can’t you skip them for a few days? | 你就不能几天不去吗 |
[12:52] | No, they’re what’s gotten me through these past few months. | 不行 是他们帮我熬过了这几个月 |
[12:54] | I mean, they’ve been my support system. | 他们是我的坚强后盾 |
[12:57] | But on the ride, I’d be on my own. | 可是在公路上 我只能靠我自己 |
[12:58] | I mean, say, there’s a trigger, | 如果有了诱惑 |
[13:00] | that I see guys doing drugs, that I’m tempted… | 如果我看到有人在嗑药 我也会想… |
[13:03] | …where can I go? Who can I call? | 到时候我能去哪儿 我能打给谁 |
[13:05] | I can’t take a chance of that happening, | 我不能冒险让这种事发生 |
[13:07] | of becoming that person again. No. | 我不想再变回瘾君子 |
[13:17] | Gears lubed up, seat nice and tight. | 齿轮润滑好了 座位高度合适又结实 |
[13:21] | I’m going to ride it, not fuck it. | 我只是要骑它 又不是操它 |
[13:26] | That is one cool bike. | 这车真不错 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Hunter needed a new one for the Liberty Ride. | 是啊 参加自由骑行 亨特需要新车啊 |
[13:31] | Can I take it out for a spin? Please, dad, please. | 我能骑骑看吗 求你了 爸爸 |
[13:33] | Sure, son. | 当然可以 乖儿子 |
[13:35] | Just don’t be late for dinner. | 别误了晚饭就行 |
[13:36] | I’m making your favourite, blueberry crumble. | 我可是要做你最爱吃的蓝莓酥 |
[13:44] | So, how were things at work, dear? | 宝贝 工作还好吗 |
[13:48] | Let’s see. | 我来汇报一下 |
[13:50] | I finished the latest adventure of Rage. | 我写完了狂怒最新一期的冒险 |
[13:53] | Made 600 bucks in sales on the website. | 网上的售货额达到600美元 |
[13:57] | Oh, and Carl Horvath wants to marry my mother. | 另外 卡尔·霍瓦特想娶我妈 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:04] | He actually asked me for her hand. | 他特地来征求我的意见 |
[14:09] | Did you give it to him? | 你同意了吗 |
[14:12] | Every last digit. | 当然同意了啊 |
[14:14] | After all, that’s what two people do | 毕竟 两个人如果相爱的话 |
[14:16] | when they love each other, right, get married? | 婚姻是他们最终的归宿 不是吗 |
[14:32] | What the fucking’s all this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[14:33] | Just making sure we have everything we need for the ride, | 只是想确认一下路上需要的东西是不是都带齐了 |
[14:35] | tent, sleeping bags, first aid kit, tool kit, | 帐篷 睡袋 急救箱 工具箱 |
[14:39] | rain gear, two sets of warm clothes, one dildo. | 雨具 两套防寒衣 一个假鸡巴 |
[14:42] | You certainly thought of everything. | 你确实把所有东西都想到了 |
[14:45] | But why do you need a tent | 但要帐篷干什么 |
[14:48] | if you’re going to be staying in a mansion? | 你不是要呆在豪宅里吗 |
[14:52] | Michael told me you’re winging to the coast tomorrow | 迈克跟我说了你明天就要去洛杉矶 |
[14:54] | to huddle with studio heads. | 去见制片公司的高管 |
[14:56] | I never said I was going. | 我没说过我要去 |
[14:58] | He seems to think that you are. | 他似乎觉得你是要去的 |
[14:59] | Well, I’m not. | 我才不去呢 |
[15:01] | We’re going on the ride together, as planned. | 我们要按原计划一起参加骑行比赛 |
[15:06] | Well, unfortunately there’s been a slight change of plans. | 很不幸 计划不如变化快啊 |
[15:10] | I am not going. | 我不去了 |
[15:11] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么不去 |
[15:12] | Because you’re right. | 因为你说得对 |
[15:14] | I’m not in good enough shape. | 我的身体状态还不行 |
[15:17] | I saw you cycling. | 我看过你练习 |
[15:18] | Yeah, and after 30 miles, I was winded. | 是啊 骑30英里我就气喘如牛 |
[15:20] | On the ride we’re going to have to do 80 to 100 miles a day, | 路上我们每天要骑80到100英里 |
[15:23] | maybe more. | 或者更多 |
[15:24] | There’s no way I can make it. | 我不可能坚持下来 |
[15:26] | That is bullshit. | 你就扯吧 |
[15:27] | You’re just saying that to get me to go to Hollywood. | 你这么说就是想让我去好莱坞 |
[15:30] | Then go on the ride without me. | 你可以一个人参加骑行 |
[15:32] | Sacrifice your future. | 牺牲你的大好前程 |
[15:35] | Now, that’s what I call charity. | 那才是”慈善”呢 |
[15:45] | Now here’s my cell phone number. | 这是我的手机号 |
[15:47] | And here’s Ben’s cell phone number. | 这是本的手机号 |
[15:51] | Here’s Hunter’s cell phone number, | 这是亨特的手机号 |
[15:56] | and here’s the number for our hotel in Toronto. | 这是我们在多伦多要住的酒店的号码 |
[16:00] | Christ, I’ll be too busy calling you to give birth. | 我会忙着给你们打电话都忘了生孩子的 |
[16:04] | You know, maybe I shouldn’t go. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[16:05] | Michael, the baby’s not due for weeks. | 迈克 离预产期还有好几周呢 |
[16:07] | In case something happens… | 万一出什么事了呢… |
[16:09] | Nothing’s going to happen. Believe me, | 相信我 什么都不会发生的 |
[16:11] | I’ll be screaming from boredom | 我会大喊着无聊透顶很久 |
[16:12] | long before I’ll be screaming from labour. | 才会因为生孩子而大喊 |
[16:13] | So go and have a good time. | 好好去玩吧 |
[16:15] | It’ll be an amazing adventure. | 一定会是精彩的冒险 |
[16:17] | I just wish I could be there to see you guys off. | 我真希望能亲自送你们出发 |
[16:19] | You stay right here. | 你给我乖乖地待在这 |
[16:22] | And remember, if you need to get a hold of me… | 记住 如果你需要联系我… |
[16:25] | We know, Michael. We know. | 迈克 我们都知道了 |
[16:35] | Now would you get the fuck out of here? | 你赶快走吧 |
[16:37] | – We love you. – We love you. | -我们爱你 -我们爱你 |
[16:40] | What a lucky kid… | 多幸运的小孩啊 |
[16:44] | to be coming into such a warm and loving home. | 能出生在这么温暖 充满爱的家里 |
[17:08] | 50 tuna sandwiches, | 50个金枪鱼三明治 |
[17:10] | 50 ham and cheese, | 50份火腿奶酪三明治 |
[17:12] | 50 chicken salad, 50 roast beef. | 50份鸡肉沙拉 50份烤牛肉 |
[17:14] | Oh, roast beef’s Teddy’s favourite. | 烤牛肉可是泰迪的最爱啊 |
[17:16] | Better make that 49. | 准备49份就好了 |
[17:18] | It’s a damn shame he decided not to go. | 太可惜了 他竟然决定不去 |
[17:20] | Would’ve been good for him. Given him a victory. | 去了对他有好处 享受胜利 |
[17:23] | Some self-esteem. | 增加点自信 |
[17:24] | He’s too afraid to leave his meetings and groups. | 他害怕耽误了他的互助会 |
[17:27] | You know, that without his support system, he’ll slip. | 害怕要是没他的坚强后盾 他会重蹈覆辙 |
[17:30] | He’s as addicted to them as he was to the crystal meth. | 他如今对他们上瘾 就好像之前对冰毒上瘾一样 |
[17:33] | Well, at least it’s a healthy addiction, huh? | 至少这是健康的瘾症 不是吗 |
[17:35] | Too bad he can’t take his support system with him. | 可惜他不能带着他的坚强后盾一起去 |
[17:43] | Can I interest you in a box lunch? | 我请你吃份快餐怎么样 |
[17:46] | It’s for the bus trip to Toronto, but I got an extra. | 准备好去多伦多的路上吃的 但这里多了一份 |
[17:48] | Thanks, I, uh, I already ate. | 谢谢 我已经吃过了 |
[17:50] | Well, you want to lend a hand? | 你要不要来搭把手啊 |
[17:52] | Em, give Carl some fruit. Show him how it’s done. | 小艾 给卡尔几个水果 告诉他该怎么做 |
[17:54] | You take an apple or an orange. | 你拿一个苹果或者橘子 |
[17:56] | You drop it into the box. | 然后把它放到餐盒里 |
[17:58] | Comme ca. Then you move on to the next. Got it? | 就这样 然后你再放下一个 明白吗 |
[18:01] | Thanks for the training. | 谢谢你的培训 |
[18:03] | Deb, could you stop for a second? Honey… | 黛比 你能不能停一下 |
[18:05] | Carl, I’m up to my ass in hard-boiled eggs. | 卡尔 我忙着做水煮蛋 |
[18:06] | Do you mind if we talk later? | 我们能不能等会儿再谈 |
[18:08] | Sure. No hurry. | 好吧 不急 |
[18:11] | We’ll talk when you get back. | 等你回来我们再说吧 |
[18:16] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[18:19] | Bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[18:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:22] | Lupe. | 卢佩 |
[18:25] | Come o-out, Lupe. | 快出来啊 卢佩 |
[18:30] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:32] | Come on, puss. Be a good puss. Come on now. | 快出来啊 小猫咪 乖宝贝 出来吧 |
[18:36] | Come on, puss-puss. | 快出来 小猫咪 |
[18:38] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话啊 |
[18:39] | Lupe. Come on, puss, puss, puss, puss. | 卢佩 快出来啊 小猫咪 |
[18:42] | Your cleaning lady’s never going to come out | 如果你跟钟点工这么说话 |
[18:44] | if you talk to her like that. | 她永远都不会出来的 |
[18:45] | Lupe’s my cat. | 卢佩是我的猫 |
[18:47] | You got a cat? | 你养了只猫 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I thought it’d be nice to. | 是啊 我想着如果家里 |
[18:51] | have something warm and purring to come home to. | 有个喵喵叫又暖和的小家伙 是很幸福的事 |
[18:53] | Ain’t that the truth? | 谁说不是呢 |
[18:54] | The minute I brought her in, she ran straight for the bedroom. | 我一带它回来 它就跑卧室去了 |
[18:57] | A feline after my own heart. | 猫深得我心啊 |
[18:59] | And now she’s hiding in the closet. | 现在它躲在衣柜里 |
[19:01] | Well, she’ll come out in her own time, just like the rest of us. | 到时候它自己会出来的[出柜] 就跟我们一样 |
[19:05] | Meanwhile, come. | 现在你先跟我来 |
[19:06] | Concentrate on my crass consumerism. | 看看我的盲目消费主义 |
[19:10] | Spandex as far as the eye can see, | 满目所见 全是弹性紧身衣 |
[19:13] | in every colour of the rainbow. | 彩虹的每一种颜色我都买了 |
[19:15] | A different ensemble for every day of the Liberty Ride. | 自由骑行的时候一天换一件 |
[19:19] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Em. Not to mention extravagant. | 你这样很体贴 小艾 除了有点奢侈 |
[19:21] | But I already told you, I’m not going. | 但我跟你说过了 我不去 |
[19:23] | Who said it’s for you? | 谁说这些是给你买的了 |
[19:24] | Who else? | 那给谁买的 |
[19:25] | Me. I decided to go. | 我 我决定参加了 |
[19:28] | I thought you said you were too busy working. | 我记得你说你要忙工作啊 |
[19:30] | The Bushes will have to plan their next state dinner without me. | 下次国宴 布什一家要另请高人帮他们策划了 |
[19:33] | That you didn’t have the money for the registration fee. | 再说你也没有钱交报名费啊 |
[19:36] | A very good friend just paid me back. | 一个好朋友刚刚还了我一笔钱 |
[19:39] | That you were afraid of being eaten by a bear. | 你不是还害怕被熊给吃了吗 |
[19:41] | Well, at least the kind that live in the wilds of Canada. | 至少怕那种加拿大的野生熊 |
[19:45] | But I’m willing to confront my darkest fears for a worthy cause, | 为了崇高的目的 我可以抛弃所有恐惧 |
[19:49] | such as helping a friend… | 比如说 帮助我的朋友 |
[19:52] | being his support system, | 做他的坚强后盾 |
[19:53] | seeing him through any crisis, great or small. | 陪他渡过所有的难关 无论大小 |
[19:59] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真的愿意为了我那么做吗 |
[20:01] | I believe in you, Teddy. Despite everything. | 我对你有信心 泰迪 尽管发生了很多不愉快 |
[20:04] | I, uh, I want you to succeed. | 我希望你能成功 |
[20:09] | Think I’ll save the tangerine for the finish line. Hm? | 我觉得应该把橘色这件留着冲刺的时候穿 |
[20:19] | Liberty Ride, Liberty Ride, go-o-o, Liberty Ride. | 自由骑行 自由骑行 冲啊 自由骑行 |
[20:25] | The center thanks each and every one of you | 同性恋中心感谢你们每一位 |
[20:28] | for putting forth this wonderful effort | 为自由之家临终关怀疗养院 |
[20:30] | to benefit Liberty House hospice. | 付出的努力和汗水 |
[20:33] | We wish you all a great journey up to Toronto, | 祝你们顺利到达多伦多 |
[20:37] | and a safe ride back to Pittsburgh. | 也祝你们能够安全返回匹兹堡 |
[20:39] | May this be the adventure of a lifetime. | 这是一生一次的冒险 |
[20:45] | Please make sure your bikes are on the truck. | 请确认自己的单车已经放到卡车上了 |
[20:48] | There you go, honey. | 宝贝 这是给你的 |
[20:50] | It’s salami. I’m afraid we’re out of tuna. | 意大利香肠的 金枪鱼的没了 |
[20:53] | There you go. I’m so proud of all of you for doing this. | 给你的 我为你们每个人感到骄傲 |
[20:56] | – There you go, sweetheart. – Thank you. | -这是给你的 甜心 -谢谢 |
[20:58] | Here, honey. Have a good time. | 给你 甜心 玩得高兴啊 |
[20:59] | Thanks, Deb. | 黛比 谢了啊 |
[21:03] | All set. Let’s get on board. | 都准备好了 我们上车吧 |
[21:05] | I haven’t been on a bus since ninth grade. | 初中后我就再也没坐过公车了 |
[21:07] | Guys would be getting blow jobs in the back. | 那时会有人在后排给男生口交 |
[21:09] | Ah, the good old days of junior high. | 初中的美好时光啊 |
[21:13] | Well, if it isn’t papa bear, and mama bear and baby bear. | 这不是熊爸 熊妈和熊宝宝吗 |
[21:18] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[21:19] | Just thought I’d stop by to remind you to wear your helmets, | 只是过来提醒你们要戴头盔 |
[21:21] | stay to the right, and be sure to use your hand gestures. | 靠右行驶 确保做手势 |
[21:25] | Thanks for all the motherly advice, | 谢谢这些妈妈一样的唠叨 |
[21:26] | but my mother’s going with me. | 但是我老妈会跟我一起去 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry you’re not. | 真可惜你不去 |
[21:32] | Have a great trip, you guys. | 旅途愉快 你们这些家伙 |
[21:33] | Mel, what a surprise. | 茉儿 真是惊喜啊 |
[21:35] | I heard you’d been spending most of your time in bed. | 我听说你大部分时间要待在床上 |
[21:38] | Living the life of Brian. | 过着布莱恩的生活啊 |
[21:39] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么 |
[21:40] | You know you’re not supposed to… | 你知道你不能… |
[21:42] | are you out of your… | 你是疯了… |
[21:43] | No, I’m not out of my… | 不 我没疯 |
[21:44] | I just came down to see you off, that’s all. | 我只是来给你们送行 仅此而已 |
[21:45] | So stop worrying. I’m fine. | 别担心了 我没事的 |
[21:48] | Just don’t let my mom see you. | 别让我妈看到你 |
[21:49] | You know how hysterical she gets. | 你知道她会多歇斯底里的 |
[21:51] | Your mom? Right. | 你妈 得了吧 |
[22:01] | We made just enough lunches. | 我们做的午餐刚好够 |
[22:08] | I guess he’s not coming, honey. | 我猜他不会来了 亲爱的 |
[22:12] | I thought I’d convinced him to change his mind. | 我以为我已经劝他改主意了 |
[22:17] | Michael! Get your asses on board, you guys. Come on. | 迈克 快上车 快点 |
[22:21] | And save me a seat. | 给我留个座位 |
[22:28] | Coming? | 走吧 |
[22:33] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[22:36] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[22:39] | Sweet of you to come down here. | 你能来真好啊 |
[22:39] | I told you you didn’t have to do that. | 我说了你不用来的 |
[22:41] | Yes, I did. I couldn’t leave without… | 没错 我还是来了 我不能… |
[22:44] | telling you… | 不告诉你 |
[22:44] | Ma, would you get on the bus? | 妈 你赶快上车吧 |
[22:47] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[22:49] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 到了我打电话给你 |
[22:51] | Can you wait a goddamn minute? | 你就不能等一下啊 |
[22:53] | I’ve been trying to ask you for the last two days. | 我过去两天一直想问你 |
[22:55] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[22:59] | What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | I said, marry me. | 我叫你嫁给我 |
[23:04] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[23:18] | Tell him yes, and get on the bus. | 赶快答应他 然后上车 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[23:25] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[23:26] | Of course I’ll marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[23:30] | Fuck! | 天啊 |
[23:56] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[24:03] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[24:19] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:24] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:33] | Stop… stop the bus! | 停下 停车啊 |
[24:34] | Stop the fucking bus! | 妈的 停车啊 |
[24:58] | Made it. | 赶上了 |
[24:59] | Knew you would. | 就知道你会来的 |
[25:12] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去哪了 |
[25:15] | I come home, you’re not here, | 我回家了 发现你不在 |
[25:17] | I look everywhere, frantic. | 我发疯了一样四处找你 |
[25:19] | I was about to call the hospital, the police, the morgue. | 我丢准备打电话去医院 警局 停尸房了 |
[25:22] | I thought something terrible had happened. | 我以为发生了什么可怕的事情 |
[25:24] | Would you calm down? | 你能冷静下来吗 |
[25:25] | No, I will not calm down. | 不行 我没法冷静 |
[25:28] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[25:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:31] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[25:33] | I went to the Liberty Ride send-off. | 我去为自由骑行送行 |
[25:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[25:38] | After everyone told you… | 所有人都告诉你… |
[25:41] | to spite me? | 为了刁难我吗 |
[25:44] | That’s right, honey. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[25:46] | Make it all about you, as usual. | 什么都是围着你转的 一如既往 |
[25:49] | You’re the one who has a right to be angry, | 你有权生气 |
[25:52] | to be indignant, to feel betrayed. | 感到愤怒 感到背叛 |
[25:55] | Well, guess what, my shikseh goddess? | 猜猜怎么着 我的异教女神 |
[25:57] | You don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[25:59] | This time it isn’t about you. | 这次不是围着你转的 |
[26:01] | It’s about me. | 是以我为中心 |
[26:03] | I went out | 我出去 |
[26:04] | because if I stayed in this house another minute with you, | 是因为我再在这里和你多待一分钟 |
[26:07] | I’d go out of my fucking mind. | 我他妈的就会疯掉 |
[26:11] | So I left for 10 minutes. | 所以我离开了10分钟 |
[26:14] | Okay, half-hour, tops. | 最多半个小时 |
[26:16] | I drove over to Liberty Avenue, | 我开车去自由大道 |
[26:18] | said my goodbyes, and drove back. | 去道别 然后开车回来 |
[26:20] | And look. Here I am. | 瞧瞧 我好好地在这里 |
[26:22] | Miracle of miracles, alive and still in one piece. | 奇迹中的奇迹 活着 没缺胳膊少腿 |
[26:47] | We can’t go on doing the all-female version | 我们不能再这样继续下去了 |
[26:50] | of “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”. | 这简直就是女同版的《灵欲春宵》 |
[26:55] | It’s just too exhausting. | 真的太累了 |
[27:01] | You can’t forgive me, | 你无法原谅我 |
[27:04] | no matter how much I apologize and try to make it up to you. | 无论我怎么道歉或者努力补偿你 |
[27:10] | And I’m starting not to care. | 而我开始不在乎了 |
[27:16] | I mean, after all, how many times can someone reject you | 毕竟 一个人能承受多少次拒绝 |
[27:19] | before you finally just give up? | 才最终心灰意冷地放弃呢 |
[27:26] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[27:35] | That perhaps it’s best… | 或许最好的做法… |
[27:40] | for both of us… | 为了我们两个人好 |
[27:43] | and for Gus and the baby… | 为了盖斯和宝宝好 |
[27:49] | if we aren’t together. | 我们还是分开吧 |
[27:56] | That we stop putting each other through needless hell. | 我们就不用再毫无意义地折磨彼此 |
[28:00] | Trying to repair something which obviously can’t be fixed. | 不用试着去修复显然不能修复的东西 |
[28:05] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[28:19] | I’ll stay until after the baby’s born. | 我会待在这里直到孩子出世 |
[28:29] | How is the lunch? I made it with my own two hands. | 午餐如何 全是我亲手做的 |
[28:34] | How about those lemon bars, huh? | 那些柠檬糕味道如何 |
[28:36] | Aren’t they to die for? | 是不是好吃死了 |
[28:39] | Ma, would you sit down and stop showing off? | 妈 你能坐下别再显摆了吗 |
[28:42] | I’m allowed. | 我有权这样 |
[28:43] | How many times in your life do you get an engagement ring? | 一生中能有几次机会带上订婚戒指啊 |
[28:45] | Elizabeth Taylor, eight times, | 伊丽莎白·泰勒 八次 |
[28:46] | twice from Richard Burton. | 其中跟理查德·伯顿就有两次 |
[28:47] | Jennifer Lopez, three. | 詹妮弗·洛佩兹 三次 |
[28:48] | Julia Roberts, four. | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨 四次 |
[28:49] | Thank you. | 谢你了啊 |
[28:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[28:53] | When a man gives you a ring, it’s special. | 一个男人给你戒指是很特别的 |
[28:56] | It’s meaningful. | 是很有意义的 |
[28:57] | Well I wouldn’t know. | 我又无法知晓 |
[29:02] | Then maybe it’s time you found out. | 那么或许是时候让你知道了 |
[29:05] | Found out what? | 知道什么 |
[29:10] | Michael Novotny… | 迈克·诺瓦特尼 |
[29:13] | you are the man I’ve been looking for all my life. | 你是我穷尽一生在寻找的男人 |
[29:21] | I am so very blessed to have found you. | 我如此幸运找到了你 |
[29:28] | Which is why I’m asking you… | 所以我想问你 |
[29:30] | to do me the honour… | 我能否有幸 |
[29:34] | of accepting my hand in marriage. | 牵起你的手步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[29:42] | We’re going to Toronto | 我们要去多伦多 |
[29:44] | where gay marriage is not only accepted, it’s… it’s legal. | 在那里同性婚姻不仅是被接受的 也是合法的 |
[29:48] | And… | 以及… |
[29:51] | like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[29:53] | that’s what two people do when they love each other, right? | 两人相爱就会走入婚姻的殿堂 对吧 |
[29:59] | I don’t know what… what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:02] | “Yes” Would be good. | 说「我愿意」就好 |
[30:14] | Everyone, a toast to my friend Malcolm. | 各位 为我的朋友马尔科姆干杯 |
[30:25] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[30:32] | Hey, Justin. | 嘿 贾斯汀 |
[30:39] | I could give you a line the party’s to welcome you to L.A. | 我本该带你出去狂欢 欢迎你来到洛杉矶 |
[30:42] | But it’s a birthday bash for my friend, Malcolm. | 但今天是我朋友马尔科姆的生日 |
[30:45] | He just won an Oscar for scoring his first film. | 他第一部电影就得了奥斯卡奖 |
[30:49] | Your house is amazing. | 你的房子太赞了 |
[30:51] | Yeah. I call it the house that “V Men” built. | 是啊 我叫它「V字队豪宅」 |
[30:56] | Soon you’ll have a house that “Rage” built. | 很快你就会有「狂怒豪宅」了 |
[30:59] | Joseph, Mr. Taylor will be staying with us for a few days. | 乔瑟夫 泰勒先生今后几天会住在这里 |
[31:02] | Would you take his bag to the guest house? | 请把他的包拿到客房去好吗 |
[31:11] | I have a butler. | 我有一个管家 |
[31:12] | Just like Bruce Wayne. | 跟布鲁斯·韦恩一样 |
[31:18] | Hey, Ken, how’s it going? | 嘿 肯 最近好吗 |
[31:19] | Great, Brett. | 很好 布雷特 |
[31:21] | Now, let’s get you a drink. | 来杯喝的吧 |
[31:26] | The meeting’s all set for Thursday at the studio. | 会议定在星期四 地点在制片公司 |
[31:30] | We’ll go by my office tomorrow, | 明天去我办公室一趟 |
[31:32] | I’ll show you some of the storyboards we’ve come up with. | 我要给你看些我们准备好的分镜 |
[31:35] | Brettski. | 布雷特斯基 |
[31:42] | Con, I thought you couldn’t make it? | 康 我以为你来不了呢 |
[31:45] | Just got back from location. | 刚从外景地回来 |
[31:47] | This is Justin Taylor, he created “Rage”. | 这是贾斯汀·泰勒 《狂怒》的作者 |
[31:51] | Let me tell you, Brett’s obsessed with your comic. | 我跟你说 布雷特很迷你的漫画 |
[31:53] | Justin, this is Connor James. | 贾斯汀 这是康纳·詹姆斯 |
[31:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:56] | Calls himself an actor. | 自称是个演员 |
[31:58] | A few others do too. | 有少数人士也这么认为 |
[32:00] | Including me. I think you’re great. | 那其中包括我 我觉得你很棒 |
[32:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:03] | What would you think of Con for Rage? | 你觉得康演狂怒怎么样 |
[32:05] | He… I mean, you would be wonderful. | 他…你会非常适合的 |
[32:08] | Get me a script when you have it. | 有了剧本给我一份 |
[32:23] | Is he…? | 他是吗 |
[32:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[32:25] | Connor’s as straight as they come. | 康纳是钢铁直男 |
[32:27] | He’s out banging bitches every night. | 他每晚都出去操女人 |
[32:45] | There’s the CN Tower. | 那是加拿大国家电视塔 |
[32:47] | And that’s the Skydome. | 那是天虹体育馆 |
[32:48] | All very scenic. | 都是著名的风光景点 |
[32:49] | But the one site one mustn’t miss while visiting Toronto is… | 但是参观多伦多绝对不能错过的景点是 |
[32:53] | Church Street. | 教堂街 |
[32:54] | According to the Damron Guide, | 《达姆朗同性旅游指南》上说 |
[32:56] | “It’s the centre of Toronto gay life. | “这里是多伦多同性恋生活的中心 |
[32:58] | From its colourful neighbourhood bar, Moosie’s, | 从华美的街坊酒吧 慕斯之家 |
[33:01] | to its thumpa-thumpa dance club, Gomorrah.” | 到脉动舞蹈俱乐部 蛾摩拉城” |
[33:04] | Oh, let’s go to Gomorrah. | 我们去蛾摩拉城吧 |
[33:05] | Sounds hot. | 听上去很火热 |
[33:06] | Probably the only place in Toronto that is. | 那或许是多伦多唯一火热的地方 |
[33:08] | I’m frigging freezing. | 我快冻死了 |
[33:10] | You’re probably going to think I’m crazy, | 你们或许觉得我疯了 |
[33:11] | but you know what this street reminds me of? | 但是你知道这条街让我想起什么吗 |
[33:13] | Liberty Avenue. | 自由大道 |
[33:15] | Leather daddies, twinks, bears, drag queens. | 皮革老爹 小鲜肉 熊 变装皇后 |
[33:18] | It’s all pretty much the same, wherever you go. | 无论到哪里都差不多 |
[33:21] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[33:26] | Except here everybody’s so fucking polite and refined, you could shit. | 这里的人都太他妈的”有礼貌”了 让人想骂娘 |
[33:29] | Hey, here’s Moosie’s. | 快看 这是慕斯之家 |
[33:31] | Good. Let’s go in here and get warm. | 太好了 我们进去暖和下吧 |
[33:32] | First round’s on me. | 第一轮我请 |
[33:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:34] | You’ll have a Canada Dry. | 你只能喝软饮 |
[33:35] | And if anyone asks you how old you are… | 而且如果有人问你多大了 |
[33:37] | I’ll just say what I used to say: | 我会像以前那样说: |
[33:39] | “How old would you like me to be?” | “你希望我多大” |
[33:41] | Gomorrah is right across the street. | 蛾摩拉城就在街对面 |
[33:43] | We’ll go there later after we’re done. | 等我们在这玩完了再过去 |
[33:44] | – Okay. – Come on! | -好的 -走吧 |
[33:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | I don’t know about you, but I’m having a gay-ja vu. | 我不知道你们 但是我觉得这里「似基相识」 |
[33:58] | – You too? – Yeah. | -你也这么觉得吗 -是啊 |
[33:59] | Make it three. | 算上我 |
[34:00] | It really reminds me of… | 确实让我想起… |
[34:02] | Woody’s! | 伍迪酒吧 |
[34:04] | And the strangest thing of all | 而且最奇怪的是 |
[34:05] | is I keep expecting Brian to walk in. | 我一直期待布莱恩会走进来 |
[34:08] | Uh, Molson’s. | 摩森啤酒 |
[34:10] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[34:12] | Calm down. Keep your pants on, | 冷静 别吓掉裤子 |
[34:14] | Or not. | 脱了也好 |
[34:15] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来的 |
[34:17] | Mikey, did no one ever tell you? | 小迈 就没有人告诉你吗 |
[34:19] | In 1903, at Kitty Hawk in North Carolina, | 1903年 北卡罗来纳州的基蒂霍克镇 |
[34:22] | the Wright brothers invented this thing called… | 莱特兄弟发明了一种东西叫做… |
[34:25] | – Flight! – Right. | -飞机 -没错 |
[34:27] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么 |
[34:29] | The Liberty Ride begins here, am I correct? | 自由骑行从这开始 对吧 |
[34:31] | So you came to cheer us on? | 你过来给我们加油的吗 |
[34:33] | Exactly, professor. | 教授 太对了 |
[34:34] | I cashed in 25,000 travel miles | 我兑现了2.5万英里的里程 |
[34:36] | so I could come here and be your cheerleader. | 就为了来这里当你们的拉拉队长呢 |
[34:38] | No. I’m going on the ride. | 不 我是来参赛的 |
[34:39] | I’ll be busting a nut for charity, same as you. | 我和你们一样 来为慈善”献身” |
[34:42] | The natives are so friendly. | 本地人真是友好啊 |
[34:45] | This is Jean-Claude. | 这位是让·克劳德 |
[34:47] | He’s French Canadian. | 他是法裔加拿大人 |
[34:50] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[34:50] | – Hi. – Bonsoir. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[34:52] | Bonsoir. Don’t you just love it? | 晚上好 很可爱吧 |
[34:55] | J.C. here has very kindly offered to show me | 让·克劳德贴心地提出要向我展示 |
[34:57] | how Canadians keep warm at night. | 加拿大人晚上是怎么取暖的 |
[35:02] | But, I said… | 但是我说… |
[35:04] | Sorry, Jean-Claude, um, | 对不起 让·克劳德 |
[35:06] | but, uh, as much as I would love for you to, | 虽然 我很想让你帮我暖床 |
[35:08] | I’m here with my friend Ted. | 但是我和我朋友泰德一起来的 |
[35:10] | So you’ll just have to show someone else | 所以你只能向别人展示 |
[35:12] | how to rub two sticks together. | 怎么摩擦两根”棍子”生热了 |
[35:15] | Au revoir, mon ami. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[35:18] | Salut. | 再见 |
[35:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:32] | Oh, it’s a stag for Roger and Dennis. | 这是罗杰和丹尼斯的「告别单身」派对 |
[35:33] | They’re getting married. | 他们要结婚了 |
[35:34] | Been together 32 years. | 在一起32年了 |
[36:27] | I’m glad you decided to come, | 我真高兴你来了 |
[36:29] | but I don’t know how in the hell you’re going to make it. | 但是我不知道你到底要怎么骑完全程 |
[36:32] | I might just surprise you. | 我或许会让你意外的 |
[36:34] | Thanks, but I’ve had enough surprises. | 谢谢 但让我意外的事已经够多了 |
[36:38] | Ben proposed. | 本求我了 |
[36:42] | Proposed what? | 求你什么 |
[36:44] | Marriage. It’s legal for us to get married here in Toronto. | 求婚 我们在多伦多可以合法结婚 |
[36:48] | I believe I read that somewhere. | 我好像是在哪里看到过相关介绍 |
[36:52] | Well, I hope while he was down on his knees | 我希望他屈膝时 |
[36:55] | he did something useful. | 做了点有用的事 |
[36:57] | It was beautiful, and heartfelt. | 那一刻很美很真挚 |
[36:59] | I’m sure. | 我相信也是 |
[37:02] | But you declined, of course, | 不过你当然拒绝了 |
[37:04] | because deep down, you still love me best. | 因为内心深处 你还是最爱我 |
[37:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[37:11] | I didn’t given him an answer yet. | 我还没有答复他 |
[37:15] | Well, what’s stopping you? | 为什么犹豫了 |
[37:17] | Besides the fact that it’s the most pathetic idea I’ve ever heard? | 除了这是我听过的最可悲的主意 |
[37:19] | It just so happens that a lot of gay men want to get married. | 很多同性恋都想结婚 |
[37:22] | Darling, have you seen them? | 亲爱的 你见过他们吗 |
[37:25] | And since when did you ever | 而且从什么时候开始 |
[37:27] | have the least interest in getting married? | 你对结婚有了兴趣 |
[37:29] | I didn’t. But not because I didn’t want to, | 我没有 但不是因为我不想 |
[37:33] | but because I never thought I could. | 而是因为我从未觉得我可以 |
[37:35] | It wasn’t a story I told myself like straight kids did, | 我没法像直男一样给自己勾画这样的未来 |
[37:38] | you know. That some day I’d meet that special person, | 有一天 我会遇到那个命中注定的爱人 |
[37:41] | and we’d fall in love and have a big wedding. | 我们会相爱 然后举行盛大的婚礼 |
[37:44] | It… it was never real for me. | 这对我来说从不现实 |
[37:47] | And all this stuff started happening: | 但突然 社会开始改变 |
[37:49] | In Massachusetts, and California, and here. | 在马萨诸塞州 在加州 还有这里都合法了 |
[37:51] | And all of a sudden, a whole, wide world | 突然间 充满美妙机会的 |
[37:53] | of wonderful opportunities just opened up. | 广阔世界向你敞开 |
[37:57] | Vows and rice and registering at pottery barn. | 宣誓成婚 装房子买家具 |
[38:00] | Not to mention an acrimonious divorce, | 离婚时互相诋毁 |
[38:03] | an ugly settlement, and having your kid hate you. | 财产分配 到最后你们的孩子都会恨你们 |
[38:07] | Look, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:09] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[38:10] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[38:12] | We’re queer. | 我们是基佬 |
[38:14] | We don’t need marriage. | 我们不需要婚姻 |
[38:17] | We don’t need the sanction | 我们不需要得到 |
[38:19] | of dickless politicians and pederast priests. | 没种的政客和娈童牧师的认可 |
[38:23] | We fuck who we want to, when we want to. | 我们想操谁就操 想什么时候操都行 |
[38:26] | That is our god-given right. | 那才是上帝赋予我们的权利 |
[38:27] | But it’s also our god-given right | 但是上帝也赋予我们权利 |
[38:29] | to have everything that straight people have. | 去享受异性恋所拥有的一切 |
[38:33] | Because we’re every bit as much human as they are. | 因为我们和他们一样都是人 |
[38:49] | Well, you’re a writer. | 你是个编剧 |
[38:53] | Rewrite the story. | 重写故事吧 |
[39:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[39:15] | This is touching, don’t you think? | 真感人 你不觉得吗 |
[39:20] | I do. | 我同意 |
[39:25] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[39:29] | Ben, did you hear what I just said? | 本 你听到我刚才说了什么吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah, I heard you. You said “I… “ | 我听到了 你说… |
[39:47] | I’m going to need stage seven for Rage’s lair, | 我需要7号舞台来搭建狂怒的藏身处 |
[39:49] | and the entire back lot to build Gayopolis. | 还要整个露天片场搭建基奥城 |
[39:52] | There are a few other pictures we’d like to shoot here. | 我们有其他几个片子想在这里拍摄 |
[39:55] | This is the only one that I’m directing. | 但我要执导的片子只有这一部 |
[39:57] | Ya punk. | 你个疯子 |
[39:58] | You sound like I’ve already given you the green light. | 你说的好像我已经同意了似的 |
[40:00] | So what’s stopping you? | 那你到底在犹豫什么 |
[40:02] | The price tag, for starters. | 首先就是钱 |
[40:04] | This little epic of yours is going to cost me a fucking fortune. | 你的这部电影会让我花上一大笔钱 |
[40:07] | You can afford it. | 你付得起 |
[40:08] | My last picture made you 250 million. | 我上部作品给你赚了2.5亿美元 |
[40:12] | Yeah. This one’s different. | 是的 这个不一样 |
[40:14] | A gay superhero? | 同性恋超级英雄 |
[40:15] | The world’s ready for it. | 世界已经准备好了 |
[40:17] | Maybe your world, | 你的世界或许准备好了 |
[40:17] | but not Topeka. | 但小县城没有 |
[40:19] | If it’s good, if it’s got a big enough star, | 如果片子很棒 如果有够红的明星出演 |
[40:21] | if you hype the shit out of it, they’ll go. | 如果你努力宣传 他们会去看的 |
[40:24] | Right? | 对吧 |
[40:26] | Guys? | 你们说呢 |
[40:28] | It all looks pretty grim and depressing to me. | 我觉得看上去很阴暗 很压抑 |
[40:30] | Who wants to see a kid get his head bashed in? | 谁想看一个孩子被人打烂脑袋 |
[40:33] | And what about all this sex? | 这些性交又是怎么回事 |
[40:34] | Blow-jobs and butt-fucking on every page. | 每页上都有口交和肛交 |
[40:37] | It’s something the audience has never seen before. | 观众们从未看过这些 |
[40:40] | What makes you think they want to see it now? | 你凭什么认为他们现在想看了 |
[40:43] | The concession stand’s | 电影院的小卖部 |
[40:44] | going to have a hell of a time selling Hershey bars. | 肯定卖不动巧克力棒 因为孩子都不能看 |
[40:49] | Look, you want to go with the gay thing, | 你想做同性恋的片子 |
[40:52] | you’re going to cut back on the ass business, | 就要删减掉大量的操屁股场面 |
[40:54] | and it’s got to be cheerier. | 而且要更欢快一些 |
[40:56] | And why does your hero have to be so fucking arrogant? | 以及你的男主角为何要这么傲慢自大 |
[41:00] | Excuse me, Mr. Fenderman, | 不好意思 芬德曼先生 |
[41:01] | but our comic book was conceived that way for a reason. | 但我们的漫画那样设定是有原因的 |
[41:05] | Because a lot of the shit that gay people go through is grim. | 因为同性恋经历的很多事情都很阴暗 |
[41:09] | I ought to know, I’m a kid who got his head bashed in. | 我了解 我就是那个脑袋被打开花的孩子 |
[41:12] | As far as the ass business, | 至于操屁股的场面 |
[41:14] | getting your butt fucked is one of the great pleasures, | 被操屁股是做同性恋最大的乐趣之一 |
[41:17] | and privileges of being gay. | 也是一种优待 |
[41:19] | If you haven’t experienced it yourself, I recommend it. | 如果你没有试过 我强烈推荐 |
[41:22] | As far as Rage is concerned, | 至于狂怒 |
[41:24] | just because he has no apologies for who he is, | 他只是对真实的自我毫无歉意 |
[41:26] | and no regrets about his life doesn’t make him arrogant. | 而且不后悔那样活着 那并不意味他傲慢自大 |
[41:29] | It makes him honest and brave. | 反而证明了他的真诚和勇敢 |
[41:33] | So despite your concerns, | 尽管你有很多担忧 |
[41:35] | we prefer to be true to our original vision. | 我们还是想忠于原著 |
[41:38] | Rage wouldn’t expect anything less. | 《狂怒》不会做出任何删减 |
[41:47] | We are here today to join in matrimony | 我们今天在此出席 |
[41:50] | Mr. Michael Novotny and mr. Benjamin Bruckner. | 迈克·诺瓦特尼先生和本杰明·布鲁克纳先生的婚礼 |
[41:54] | Christ, this is the last time | 天呐 这是我最后一次 |
[41:56] | I’m going to a wedding with two queens. | 和两个基佬娘娘一起参加婚礼 |
[42:01] | Do you, Michael, promise to love, respect and cherish Ben | 迈克 你愿意承诺爱 尊重 珍惜本 |
[42:06] | and be his true and faithful husband? | 做他的丈夫 并永远忠于他吗 |
[42:12] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:15] | And do you, Ben, promise to love, respect and cherish Michael | 本 你愿意承诺爱 尊重 珍惜迈克 |
[42:20] | and be his true and faithful husband? | 做他的丈夫 并永远忠于他吗 |
[42:24] | Say I do, dude. | 说我愿意 老兄 |
[42:30] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:33] | If anyone knows of any reason | 在婚约即将缔成时 |
[42:34] | why these two people should not be joined in marriage, | 若有任何阻碍他们结合的事实 |
[42:37] | speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请马上提出 或永远保持缄默 |
[42:42] | You say one word, you’re gonna be holding more than your peace. | 你敢说一个字 我就让你吃不了兜着走 |
[42:49] | The rings, please. | 请交换戒指 |
[43:12] | Now by the authority of the Province of Ontario, | 现在根据安大略省的律典 |
[43:15] | I pronounce you to be legally married. | 我宣布你们的合法婚约缔结完成 |
[43:28] | I’m not losing a son, huh? | 我没有失去一个儿子 |
[43:31] | I’m gaining a… son. | 我多得到了一个 儿子 |
[43:35] | You’re next, ma. | 下一个就是你了 妈 |
[43:39] | God, you barely shed a tear at Mel and Linz’s ceremony. | 天 茉儿和琳赛的婚礼上你一滴泪没流 |
[43:43] | Well, they’re dykes, for chrissakes. | 拜托 她们是女同 |
[43:46] | They shake hands and go bowling. | 她们握握手就去打保龄了 |
[43:48] | How much can you get choked up? | 有什么值得哭的 |
[43:50] | Oh, Michael, we have to sign this. | 迈克 我们需要签这个 |
[43:52] | There we go. | 好了 |
[43:53] | Gladly. | 太好了 |
[43:55] | Anyway, it’s not just for Michael and Ben. | 再说了 这不只是为了迈克和本 |
[44:03] | You know, if things had been different, maybe… | 如果没有发生那些事 或许… |
[44:06] | I cannot believe we are married. | 我不敢相信我们已经结婚了 |
[44:09] | No point in beating yourself up, Teddy. | 没有必要折磨自己 泰迪 |
[44:11] | We’re still friends, aren’t we? | 我们还是朋友 不是吗 |
[44:14] | Which means we’ll be around a lot longer than most marriages. | 我们会一起走过的时光将比大多数婚姻更长 |
[44:45] | All right, you boys stick together, all right? | 孩子们 你们要待在一起 好吗 |
[44:47] | And look out for each other. | 互相照顾 |
[44:48] | We will, ma. | 我们会的 妈 |
[44:50] | Shit. I just called you “Boys”. | 该死 我刚叫你们”孩子们” |
[44:53] | You’re married men now. | 你们现在都是成家的男人了 |
[44:55] | Go on before I start bawling. | 在我喊叫前快走吧 |
[44:57] | Someone mention balling? | 有人提到叫床吗 |
[45:00] | And you, I want you to take it easy, you hear me? | 还有你 悠着点 听到了吗 |
[45:02] | Don’t act like some fucking superhero. | 别搞得跟超级英雄一样 |
[45:05] | Yes, mother. | 遵命 老妈 |
[45:10] | Okay. I’m going to be on the food wagon, | 好吧 我要上餐车了 |
[45:13] | keeping an eye out for all of you. | 我会注意着你们每一个人 |
[45:17] | Riders, are you ready? | 车手们 准备好了吗 |
[45:20] | Okay, then, | 好吧 那么 |
[45:22] | Liberty Ride 2004, | 2004年自由骑行赛 |
[45:24] | Toronto to Pittsburgh, | 多伦多至匹兹堡 |
[45:25] | officially begins! | 正式开始 |