时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:26] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯 |
[02:27] | Gray goose and arsenic. | 来杯兑砒霜的伏特加 |
[02:29] | Hey, that should be tomorrow’s night two-buck special! | 那可以作为明晚的两元特价酒 |
[02:31] | We’ll make, ooh, at least… | 估算一下 能卖个… |
[02:35] | six bucks? | 六块钱 |
[02:37] | How about a full page spread in “Out”? | 在《出柜》登整版广告怎么样 |
[02:39] | I put window cards in every shop on Liberty Avenue. | 我在自由大道两侧贴满了橱窗广告 |
[02:43] | I even have fucking go-go boys in Speedos passing out flyers. | 我还请了脱衣舞男去发传单 |
[02:47] | With promotion like that, | 广告打成这样 |
[02:48] | there should be lines around the block. | 门口早该排长龙了 |
[02:49] | Oh, there are. | 是有长龙 |
[02:50] | At Popper’s. | 在香都门口而已 |
[02:53] | Drinks on the house, | 上酒 老板买单 |
[02:56] | for wasting our time and our talent. | 补偿我们的时间和天分 |
[03:00] | I don’t get why everyone left. | 我不懂人们为什么不再来了 |
[03:03] | That’s one of the great mysteries of life… | 生命最伟大的奥秘啊 |
[03:05] | How does a bud know when to open, | 花怎么知道何时绽放 |
[03:06] | how does a bird know how to fly… | 鸟怎么知道如何飞翔 |
[03:08] | Why do queers desert one club for another… | 同志们为什么抛弃巴比伦 |
[03:18] | Oh, I know, I’m late. I’m sorry. | 实在不好意思 我来晚了 |
[03:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 |
[03:21] | Oh, how is my sweetie? | 我的小宝宝怎么样了 |
[03:23] | Out like a light. | 安静得很 |
[03:25] | How much Xanax did you give her? | 你喂了她多少镇定剂 |
[03:29] | It was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[03:30] | I wish I could get her to sleep instead of crying all night. | 她总哭 我总没办法让她安静睡觉 |
[03:33] | Why did Jacobs have to say? | 雅各布斯怎么说 |
[03:34] | Oh, Michael doesn’t have a fucking chance of proving | 迈克根本证明不了 |
[03:36] | he’ll be a better custodial parent than me. | 他比我更适合做监护人 |
[03:39] | And the judge almost always favors the mother. | 而且大多数法官会倾向母方 |
[03:41] | Look what happened with Hunter’s mother for Christ sake. | 看看亨特妈妈那个糊涂案 |
[03:44] | – In this case, that’s a relief. – Yeah. | -这样我就放心了 -是呀 |
[03:46] | There is one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[03:49] | He thinks it’s best if I go to the meeting alone. | 他觉得我一个人出庭比较好 |
[03:52] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[03:53] | It’d be more prudent and less complicated, | 那样会更加慎重 也不会搞得那么复杂 |
[03:55] | if we kept things between the birth mother and the birth father. | 把问题限定在孩子的亲生父亲和母亲之间解决就好 |
[03:58] | I don’t think it’s so prudent… | 这怎么就慎重了 |
[04:00] | I have as much right to be there as you do! | 我和你同样有权出庭 |
[04:01] | Actually, you don’t, | 其实不是 |
[04:02] | and your presence could prove judgemental to my case. | 你出庭可能对我的案子不利 |
[04:06] | Your case? | 什么叫你的案子 |
[04:09] | We were life partners for ten years. | 我们一起生活十年了 |
[04:12] | And now we’re divorcing lesbians… | 现在我们只是闹离婚的拉拉 |
[04:14] | not even divorcing, dissolving. | 连婚都没得离 只能分居 |
[04:16] | Why make matters more complicated? | 何苦再搞得更麻烦呢 |
[04:18] | Well what about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[04:19] | You and me will still have the same arrangement we have now. | 我们继续按计划生活 |
[04:23] | We’ll spend equal time with Jenny Rebecca, same with Gus. | 分别在詹妮和盖斯身上花同样的时间 |
[04:26] | That won’t change. | 这不会变 |
[04:28] | You’ll just have to trust me. | 你一定得信任我 |
[04:35] | She said she and her lawyer talked it over | 她说她和律师讨论过了 |
[04:37] | and decided it’d be best for me | 说出庭和迈克及其律师对峙时 |
[04:38] | not to be there when they meet with Michael and his lawyer. | 我不在场会比较好 |
[04:41] | She says that the fact that we’re not together | 她说我们分居这件事 |
[04:43] | will only complicate the case | 只会让案子变得更复杂 |
[04:45] | and give Michael more ammunition. | 反而对迈克有利 |
[04:46] | But I think I have as much right to be there as they do, | 但我觉得 尽管我不是孩子的生母 |
[04:49] | even if I’m not the biological parent. | 但我同样有权出庭 |
[04:54] | Blue rooster? | 蓝公鸡 |
[04:57] | The chicken chain? | 那个炸鸡连锁店 |
[05:00] | They need a campaign for their new 16 oz. sandwich. | 他们要为一款新出的近一斤重的三明治打广告 |
[05:05] | How do you like, “When you’re hungry for a big cock…” | 广告语这样如何「当你想吃大鸡…」 |
[05:12] | Yeah, they didn’t like it either. | 好吧 他们也不喜欢 |
[05:16] | So what did Melanie say? | 茉蕾妮怎么说 |
[05:19] | She said I should trust her. | 她要我相信她 |
[05:22] | And once everything was settled, | 等事情都处理好了 |
[05:23] | she’d share custody with me. | 她说会跟我共享监护权 |
[05:26] | That we have a deal. | 她说我们有协议在先 |
[05:29] | The way she had a deal with Michael. | 她和迈克也有过协议 |
[05:33] | I want to believe her. I do. | 我想相信她 真的 |
[05:37] | We tried to be fair where the kids are concerned. | 孩子的问题 我们尽量冷静协商 |
[05:41] | But I’m the one with the most to lose. | 但我要失去的东西是最多的 |
[05:44] | Then stop bitching and moaning and do something. | 那就别跟我叽歪诉苦 采取点行动 |
[05:48] | Can always count on you for the cold, hard truth. | 就你能直接捅破残酷的事实 |
[05:56] | Here, | 拿去 |
[06:01] | – Who’s he? – It’s a lawyer friend of mine. | -谁的电话 -律师 我一个朋友 |
[06:04] | I’ll give him a call first. | 我会先打给他 |
[06:06] | Stop worrying…about how much it’s going to cost. | 钱的问题 你就别担心了 |
[06:11] | I guess I have no choice. | 看来我也别无选择 |
[06:13] | Guess not. | 没错 |
[06:16] | Oh, the queers are about to find out | 让同性恋们也体会体会 |
[06:17] | what the breeders have done all along. | 直人离婚是怎么个闹法 |
[06:21] | In a messy divorce… | 闹到这一步 |
[06:25] | nobody stays clean. | 谁都无法再装高尚 |
[06:31] | When I was in L.A. thinking | 我在洛杉矶时也想过 |
[06:32] | I might come back to Pittsburgh and paint, | 大概能回匹兹堡画画 |
[06:34] | I didn’t imagine it would be like this. | 但没想到会是画墙 |
[06:36] | Tell you what, you can sign the wall. | 我特批你在墙上签名 |
[06:38] | We really appreciate the extra hand. | 我们很感谢你来帮忙 |
[06:40] | Hey, some day when you and Brian get a house, | 哪天等你和布莱恩买了房子 |
[06:41] | we’ll return the favor. | 我们一定也会去帮忙的 |
[06:43] | – Don’t run to the paint store. – Oh, you never know… | -恐怕不可能 -这可说不准 |
[06:46] | Hey, guess what I never did. | 猜猜我有什么事一直没做 |
[06:47] | Put rat traps in the attic? | 在阁楼上放老鼠夹子? |
[06:49] | Carried you over the threshold! | 把你抱进新房 |
[06:51] | That’s what married people do, right Justin? | 新婚夫妇都这么做 对吧 贾斯汀 |
[06:52] | I wouldn’t know… | 我怎么知道… |
[06:54] | Oh, why don’t I carry you over the threshold? | 为什么不是我抱你 |
[06:56] | Oh you want to try, big guy? | 你试试呗 大力士 |
[07:00] | Jesus, Ben! | 天呐 本 |
[07:01] | Come on baby, let’s make this official! | 来 亲爱的 搞得正式点 |
[07:02] | – Put me down! – Here we go! | -快放下我 -走着 |
[07:04] | Hey, you guys playing little rough house in your new house? | 你们要在新房子里闹洞房吗 |
[07:10] | – Hey, Sunshine! – Hey. | -你好啊 小阳光 -你来啦 |
[07:12] | I thought you boys | 我觉得你们几个小子 |
[07:14] | damn it, you men – could use some lunch, | 呸 是爷们儿 该吃午饭了 |
[07:16] | so I brought cheese steaks, | 我就带了芝士牛排 |
[07:17] | and one veggie hoagie for my son in law. | 还给我贤婿带了个蔬菜三明治 |
[07:19] | Oh, thanks Deb. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[07:22] | Wow… this place is really shaping up, huh? | 哇 装修得差不多了嘛 |
[07:26] | You know what would look great on this wall? | 你知道这堵墙缺什么吗 |
[07:27] | Another coat of paint? | 再加一层涂料吗 |
[07:28] | My velvet cat painting. | 我那幅天鹅绒小猫画儿 |
[07:31] | From my living room. | 就我卧室里那幅 |
[07:33] | I’ve been saving it for you, honey! | 专门留给你呢 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | I’ll take these to the kitchen. | 我把吃的放厨房去 |
[07:38] | What’s up his ass? | 他这是蛋疼个什么劲儿 |
[07:40] | Why don’t you find out? | 你自己问问看吧 |
[07:42] | I’ll leave that to you. | 他的蛋还是你来搞吧 |
[07:43] | I’m sure I don’t want to know why he’s so fucking pissy. | 我可不管他犯什么病 |
[07:48] | So what do you say we… | 那你觉得我们该… |
[07:58] | You might try thanking me for the sandwiches. | 你该谢谢我给你带三明治 |
[08:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:05] | And why haven’t I heard from you in a week? | 你怎么一周都没跟我联系 |
[08:07] | I’ve been kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[08:08] | Don’t open up a mouth. | 不用编瞎话了 |
[08:11] | I’m just asking. | 我就是随口一问 |
[08:15] | You need to stock up. | 你该多屯点吃的 |
[08:17] | Why don’t I go to the grocery and… | 要不我去给你买点杂货 |
[08:19] | Better yet, why don’t you go stock up Melanie’s refrigerator. | 你不如去填茉蕾妮的冰箱 |
[08:26] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我给她屯个什么劲儿 |
[08:27] | You told her you agreed with her. | 你跟她说你支持她 |
[08:29] | You’re on her side. | 你站在她那边 |
[08:31] | My own mother. | 你可是我亲娘啊 |
[08:32] | What I said was, I was not on anyone’s side. | 我说的是 我不会站在任何人的一边 |
[08:35] | So think of me like Switzerland. | 把我当瑞士就行了 |
[08:37] | – What, a haven for Nazi gold? – Neutral. | -纳粹的金库吗 -中立国 |
[08:41] | All I care about is that kid. | 我只关心那个孩子 |
[08:43] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[08:45] | That’s why I want her in a loving home with two parents. | 所以才想让她有和谐的父母 |
[08:47] | Whis is that so hard to comprehend? | 你们怎么就不懂呢 |
[08:51] | What’s hard to comprehend | 我不懂的是 |
[08:52] | is how angry you’ve been at me all these years, | 这么多年我也是单身母亲 |
[08:55] | for being a single mom. | 你就看我这么不顺眼吗 |
[08:57] | And here, I always thought we made it through just fine, you and me. | 但我觉得我们母子过得挺好 |
[09:01] | The two musketeers. | 就像两剑客一样 |
[09:03] | Apparently not. | 看来我错了 |
[09:05] | Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t give you everything you wanted. | 很抱歉我没能让你事事如意 |
[09:10] | But I gave you everything I could. | 可我已经尽力了 |
[09:21] | You are the luckiest fuck in Pittsburgh. | 你简直是匹兹堡最幸运的小混蛋了 |
[09:23] | As if that was a reason to barge into my office. | 这还用你冲进来提醒 |
[09:25] | I found you a buyer. | 我给你找到买家了 |
[09:27] | Hurray! | 万岁 |
[09:30] | What am I selling? | 我要卖掉什么 |
[09:31] | Babylon. | 巴比伦 |
[09:33] | Yeah, a consortium wants to build a galleria, | 有个大财团想要建商业街廊 |
[09:35] | and they’re willing to buy out your lease at a very good price. | 他们愿意花大价钱买断你的租约呢 |
[09:41] | Why, aren’t you excited? | 怎么 不开心吗 |
[09:43] | Relieved? Overjoyed? | 没有如释重负 喜出望外吗 |
[09:44] | I mean, in another couple of weeks, | 过不了几个礼拜 |
[09:45] | you would have had to take out loans against Kinnetic | 你就得拿公司抵押贷款 |
[09:46] | to pay for that fakakta club. | 来维持那个小夜店了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, unless I turned it around. | 没错 但如果我扭亏为盈就行了 |
[09:50] | Not even Rage could accomplish that feat. | “狂怒”都没办法吧 |
[09:52] | Oh, and the beauty part is, | 更爽的是 |
[09:54] | we’ll write it off! You can use it for a tax deduction. | 可以把它做进账 还能减税 |
[09:56] | Sounds like good, practical advice. | 方案听起来挺可行 |
[10:00] | Just… walk away, leave it to the developers. | 屁股一拍走人 留给开发商解决 |
[10:07] | And after they finish turning Babylon into the Mall of America, | 等他们把巴比伦建成了美洲购物中心 |
[10:09] | then what? | 接着呢 |
[10:13] | Make Woody’s into a Wall-Mart? | 把伍迪酒吧改成沃尔玛吗 |
[10:14] | Torso into Target? | 把潮人时装店改成塔吉特百货吗 |
[10:17] | The Diner into a home and garden? | 把自由餐厅改成花园餐厅吗 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry, Theodore. | 不好意思 西奥多 |
[10:21] | I’m sure there are millions of faggots | 我知道有数不清的同志 |
[10:23] | who’d like nothing more than to walk the straight and narrow. | 一心想得到直人的认可 |
[10:26] | But I’d sooner die than see Liberty Avenue homogenized. | 但打死我也不想让自由大道被同化 |
[10:30] | And de-homoized. | 失去同志的风骨 |
[10:35] | – Hi hon. – Hi sweetheart, how was your day? | -宝贝 -亲爱的 今天怎么样 |
[10:38] | Well, if you care to take off your coat | 你要有时间脱下外套 |
[10:40] | and stick around for a while, | 别急着走 |
[10:41] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 我就能跟你细细讲来了 |
[10:42] | I’d take off more than that, but I’m late for my shift. | 我倒想多脱几件 可轮班要迟到了 |
[10:44] | There’s sausage and rigatoni in the stove, | 炉子里有烤肠和意粉 |
[10:46] | be careful ’cause the sausage is real garlicky. | 当心哦 烤肠的蒜味可不轻 |
[10:50] | I’ll just have to put some breath mints by the bed. | 吃点口香糖就行了 |
[10:55] | When will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[10:56] | Around one. | 1点左右 |
[10:58] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:59] | I’ll be asleep around 12:59. | 我大约在12点59睡着 |
[11:02] | You know, when we decided to live together, | 话说 我们决定同居时 |
[11:04] | I actually thought it’d be at the same time. | 我真的以为是共同生活 作息一致 |
[11:07] | You know it isn’t always like this! | 又不是每天都这样 |
[11:13] | I don’t want to come home to sausage and rigatoni. | 我不想一进门就看到香肠和意粉 |
[11:17] | I want to come home to sausage, and riggatoni, and you. | 我想看到香肠意粉 还有你 |
[11:21] | As soon as Betty’s back from her surgery, | 等贝蒂手术康复后 |
[11:23] | I wouldn’t have to do any more late shifts. | 我就不用上晚班了 |
[11:25] | Why do you have to do any shifts? | 你为什么还要上班呢 |
[11:27] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:28] | You kill yourself at the diner, | 你每天在那拼死拼活 |
[11:29] | on your feet day and night. Why? | 没日没夜地工作 为了什么 |
[11:31] | It’s what I do! | 那是我的工作 |
[11:33] | It’s what I’ve always done. | 我做了一辈子了 |
[11:34] | That doesn’t mean you have on doing it. | 那并不意味着你现在还得继续做啊 |
[11:36] | What would I do for money, print it? | 那我怎么挣钱 自己印吗 |
[11:38] | You’d arrest me. | 那还不被你抓起来 |
[11:39] | I have money. | 我有钱啊 |
[11:42] | Carl, I’ve never lived off anyone. | 卡尔 我可从没靠别人养过 |
[11:44] | I’ve never asked for so much as a dime, | 从没找别人要过一毛钱 |
[11:46] | I don’t intend to start now. | 现在也不会 |
[11:48] | You’re not asking. I’m offering. | 你不用要 是我想给你 |
[11:52] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | You’ve been looking after others pracitally your whole life. | 你一辈子都在照顾别人 |
[11:57] | Don’t you deserve a little time for yourself? | 也该轮到你享点清福了 |
[11:59] | For us? | 让我们有更多时间在一起 |
[12:04] | Okay everyone, I want you to meet Emmett Honeycut, | 各位 这位是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[12:05] | our new queer guy. | 新上任的酷男基友 |
[12:08] | I’m so excited to be here and meet you all… | 见到你们我太兴奋了… |
[12:10] | hope I don’t wet myself! | 但愿我不会激动得尿裤子 |
[12:12] | – Jake Anderson, news anchor. – Oh my god, | -杰克·安德森 新闻主播 -我的天 |
[12:14] | you’re even hotter in person, if that’s possible. | 真人竟比电视上还帅 |
[12:17] | Every gay boy’s dream. | 简直是我们的梦中基友 |
[12:18] | Mary Yamasushi, our co-anchor. | 玛丽·雅马苏西 联合主播 |
[12:21] | I love your hair! | 我超爱你的发型 |
[12:22] | It’s so much more flattering than Lucy-red curls you had | 比你播莱温斯基性丑闻时 |
[12:25] | during the Monica Lewinskey scandal. | 那头红卷毛强多了 |
[12:27] | Bud Lockwood, sports. | 巴德·洛克伍德 体育播报员 |
[12:28] | Oh well, between you and me, Bud, | 跟你讲个秘密 |
[12:30] | I usually go for a pee when sports are up. | 体育新闻是我上厕所的最佳时段 |
[12:31] | But it’s a pleasure. | 但还是很高兴见到你 |
[12:33] | And our weather man… | 还有气象播报员… |
[12:34] | Johnny Memphis! I swear by you. | 强尼·孟菲斯 我可信你了 |
[12:38] | When you said it was gonna rain the day of gay pride, | 你说同志游行那天会下雨 |
[12:40] | all those silly queens laughed at me | 所以我带了伞 |
[12:41] | for bringing an umbrella, | 那些傻缺都笑话我 |
[12:42] | but guess who’s hair and gown survived | 你猜最后谁的发型和衣服 |
[12:44] | that forty-mile an hour cold front, blowing in from the north. | 抵抗住了那天的八级北风 |
[12:51] | It’s great to be, um, part of the team. | 很高兴能加入你们 |
[12:56] | You should’ve seen the way they looked at me. | 你真该见见他们当时看我的那副表情 |
[12:58] | Like I was some alien from Uranus. | 就好像我是从天王星来的外星人 |
[13:02] | No matter what anyone says, | 不管别人怎么说 |
[13:03] | it’s a relief to come back to our home, sweet home. | 能回到我们的小窝 真是大松一口气 |
[13:05] | Yeah. I used to feel the same way after a day at Wertschafter’s. | 我以前从会计所下班 也是这感觉 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but you can pass for straight. | 是啊 可你还能假冒直男 |
[13:10] | My flames always burned too big and too bright for that. | 我的基佬气焰太炽热了 |
[13:13] | Well, can you heat up my soup? | 那帮我热热汤呗 |
[13:14] | You know, whenever I’ve tried to play on a team, | 每次我想跟别人合作 |
[13:16] | I always ended up on the bench. | 最后总坐冷板凳 |
[13:19] | I don’t want that to happen this time. | 这次不能再那样了 |
[13:23] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[13:25] | What’s wrong, Deb? | 怎么了 黛比 |
[13:26] | It’s this goddamn sign. | 这个操蛋的招聘启事 |
[13:28] | I mean, my “Help” is alright but I don’t have enough… | 这个”招”字写得倒还好 就是… |
[13:31] | room here for “Wanted”, | 没地方写”聘”字 |
[13:32] | and I haven’t even gotten around to “Inquire within”. | 也没地方写”详情进店咨询” |
[13:35] | Here… | 给我 |
[13:36] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[13:39] | Sure helps to have an artist in the family. | 家里有个画家太有用了 |
[13:42] | Who’s leaving? Betty? | 谁不干了 贝蒂吗 |
[13:44] | Kiki? | 凯基吗 |
[13:46] | Me. | 我 |
[13:48] | You? | 你 |
[13:50] | Why, is that so hard to believe? | 怎么 就那么难以置信吗 |
[13:51] | You can’t leave the diner, Debbie. You are the diner. | 你走不了 黛比 你是这里的灵魂 |
[13:55] | Besides what would we do without you? | 再说 没有你我们怎么办 |
[13:56] | Still complain your hash browns aren’t crisp enough, | 继续抱怨薯饼不够脆 |
[13:59] | or you soup isn’t hot enough. | 或者汤不够热 |
[14:00] | Don’t think I didn’t hear that! | 老娘的耳朵尖着呢 |
[14:03] | Keep printing. | 你继续 |
[14:06] | There’s no something wrong, is there? | 出什么事了吗 |
[14:11] | Hell no. | 才没 |
[14:14] | Just I have spent the last 25 years | 只是这25年来 |
[14:15] | listening to these boys complain about | 我总在听那些小子抱怨 |
[14:17] | not finding a man. | 找不到白马王子 |
[14:20] | Well, I’ve finally found one. | 现在我找到了一个 |
[14:24] | Except I’m never home with him. How dumb is that. | 可我没空在家陪他 太没劲了 |
[14:27] | But what will you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[14:30] | There’s always some bright new challange, | 人总会遇到些新挑战 |
[14:32] | some shiny new adventure. | 新冒险 |
[14:35] | Like you, you went off to fucking Hollywood. | 就像你 独闯他妈的好莱坞 |
[14:38] | I came back to fucking Pittsburgh. | 结果又回他妈的匹兹堡了 |
[14:41] | What if you want to come back, | 万一你想再回来 |
[14:42] | but you can’t because someone took your place? | 却回不来怎么办 因为到时候没你的位子了 |
[14:44] | When I’m gone, I’m gone. | 老娘说走就不回来了 |
[14:46] | I’m donating my vest and my t-shirt to the Smithsonian, | 把我的背心和T恤捐到博物馆 |
[14:49] | and it’s so long Liberty Diner, and… | 再见吧 自由餐厅 |
[14:52] | hello liberty. | 我来啦 自由 |
[14:58] | That’s not a sign, that’s a work of art. | 这哪是招聘牌 简直是艺术品 |
[15:16] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[15:17] | It’s brilliant. | 那叫完美无缺 |
[15:22] | An arist can never have too high an opinion of himself. | 艺术家就是这么自信 |
[15:25] | They were going to be part of my final school project. | 本来想拿来做毕业设计的 |
[15:27] | Still can. | 现在也可以 |
[15:29] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[15:30] | After Hollywood, | 在好莱坞开了眼 |
[15:32] | It would feel like a prequel. | 这画就只算前传了 |
[15:34] | And not a very good one. | 还不算好的前传 |
[15:37] | I’m going to take my time, look around. | 我想先缓缓 看看环境 |
[15:40] | Figure out what to do next. | 想想接下来该干什么 |
[15:43] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[15:44] | How about a full time career at one of Pittsburgh’s top advertising agencies. | 来匹兹堡最顶尖的广告公司之一任职如何 |
[15:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:53] | It’s time I make my own way in the world. | 我该自己到外面闯一闯 |
[16:00] | Just as well, | 倒也明智 |
[16:02] | since I hear the guy who owns it is about to lose his shirt. | 听说那家公司的老板快要亏得连裤子都没得穿了 |
[16:05] | I’m sure he’ll survive like he always does. | 他肯定会像以前一样搞定 |
[16:08] | Beautifully. | 潇洒地搞定 |
[16:14] | Going somewhere? | 你要出去吗 |
[16:15] | To the soon to be, former Babylon. | 去即将成为历史的巴比伦 |
[16:19] | Can’t let the ship go down without the captain. | 船长应该与船共沉亡 |
[16:22] | This club Brett took me to in L.A. | 布雷特带我去过的一家洛杉矶同志酒吧 |
[16:24] | really knew how to work it. | 很懂生财之道 |
[16:25] | There’d be fags lined up around the block, begging to get in. | 门口队伍排了好几圈 跪求进去玩 |
[16:28] | It must’ve been a hell of a place. | 那地方肯定很了不得 |
[16:30] | Wasn’t that different than here. | 不比巴比伦强多少 |
[16:33] | They just made it seem like it was. | 他们只是会装样 |
[16:42] | Sunshine, how did I ever get along without you? | 小阳光 没有你我怎么活 |
[16:45] | You didn’t. | 你活不了 |
[16:56] | I was at the Maysonette for 12 years, | 我在玫苏内干了12年 |
[16:58] | then I did a 10 year stint at Charlie’s… | 接下来的10年在查理… |
[17:04] | Smokers. | 烟草店 |
[17:07] | And for the past 19 years, | 过去19年里 |
[17:09] | I’ve been at Buddha’s Garden, a health food restaurant. | 我在一家叫佛斋园的健康食馆里工作 |
[17:13] | So why did you leave? | 那你为什么辞了 |
[17:14] | Owner died. | 老板死了 |
[17:15] | I think he O.D.ed on tofu burgers. | 大概是豆腐汉堡吃太多了 |
[17:22] | You certainly do qualify, so, um… | 你的资历很不错 那么… |
[17:25] | – I’ll be in touch. – Thanks! | -我们再联系吧 -谢谢 |
[17:28] | Oh by the way, is there a place around here | 顺便问下 你们这附近 |
[17:30] | I could get some cigarettes? | 有卖烟的地方吗 |
[17:32] | – Yeah, at Liberty Liquor right down the street. – Thanks. | -有 街头上有家自由烟酒店 -谢谢 |
[17:36] | – Hey Deb, it’s almost time. – I’m coming! | -黛比 就快开始了 -马上来 |
[17:39] | Ready for the big premier? | 准备好目睹盛大的首播了吗 |
[17:41] | … great weekend for sports. Jake? | 周末将是体育盛会 杰克 |
[17:44] | Thanks Bud, I know I’ll be watching. | 谢谢 巴德 我一定不会错过 |
[17:46] | Well up next, a guy who’s not exactly an Iron Man, but… | 接下来这位 虽不是钢铁侠 但是 |
[17:50] | hopefully he can score a few points with our viewers. | 希望他能博得您的青睐 |
[17:53] | Tonight we introduce the newest member of the channel 5 news team, | 今晚 第五频道新闻组的最新成员 |
[17:56] | offering life from a different perspective. | 将从不同的视角解读生活 |
[18:00] | Our very own, queer guy. | 欢迎我们的独家”酷男基友” |
[18:03] | Thanks Jake! | 谢谢 杰克 |
[18:06] | I’m Emmett Honeycut. | 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[18:08] | Your queer guy. | 你的”酷男基友” |
[18:10] | Here to give you insights and tips | 接下来为您奉上生活小贴士 |
[18:12] | on how to make your life more fab… | 让您的生活更加时尚… |
[18:15] | better. | 美好 |
[18:16] | – You didn’t tell me he was the queer guy for the 700 Club! – Shush! | -你可没说他是700俱乐部的酷男基友 -嘘 |
[18:20] | So guys… I mean, men. | 那么 哥们儿们… 我是说 诸位男士 |
[18:23] | Say you’re about to lean in and kiss your… | 假如你们马上要弯腰吻你的… |
[18:26] | girl. | 女友 |
[18:27] | You’ve brushed your teeth, combed your hair, | 你肯定刷过牙 梳了头 |
[18:30] | even splashed on your aftershave. | 甚至还喷了须后水 |
[18:32] | But didn’t you forget something? | 但你忽略了什么 |
[18:34] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[18:35] | We’re talking about those pesky nose hairs! | 你忘记了恶心的鼻毛 |
[18:39] | Nothing turns the ladies off more, | 没有比从你鼻孔里冒出的杂草 |
[18:41] | than a jungle coming out of your nostrils. | 更让女士们扫兴的了 |
[18:45] | A handy pair of scissors will do the trick. | 你只需一把普通的剪子 |
[18:48] | Nose hairs? | 鼻毛 |
[18:50] | That’s his big opening number? | 这就是他所谓的盛大开场吗 |
[18:51] | I mean, would “West Side Story” open | 《西区故事》一开场 |
[18:53] | with the Sharks and Jets clipping away? | 会让鲨鱼帮和火箭帮仓皇逃走吗 |
[18:56] | Would “Fiddler” open with | 《屋顶上的提琴手》一开场 |
[18:57] | Tevye trimming on the roof? | 会让泰维在屋顶修剪树枝吗 |
[18:59] | – Would “Phantom of the Opera” open… – I got it. | -《歌剧魅影》会… -我懂了 |
[19:01] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, have a seat hon. | -打扰一下 -先坐会儿 亲爱的 |
[19:04] | I’ll get your order in a minute. | 我马上给你点餐 |
[19:05] | I’d like to apply for the job. | 我是来应聘的 |
[19:08] | In the window? | 窗上那个启事 |
[19:10] | It says “Inquire within”. | 写着”详情进店咨询” |
[19:13] | So, I’m inquiring. | 所以我就进来… |
[19:16] | Within. | 咨询一下 |
[19:18] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[19:21] | step into my office. | 去我的办公室谈吧 |
[19:23] | Next date, don’t forget to gargle, | 下次约会时 别忘了漱口 |
[19:26] | don’t forget to snip. | 更别忘了剪鼻毛 |
[19:28] | Back to you, Jake! | 镜头还给你 杰克 |
[19:30] | Thank you queer guy, for that queer advice. | 谢谢酷男基友带来的怪异建议 |
[19:34] | Up next, are umbrellas in our future. | 接下来播出 冷暖知情 |
[19:37] | Johnny Memphis will be here with the 5-day forcast. | 强尼·孟菲斯带来未来五天的天气预报 |
[19:40] | My name is Loretta Pye, | 我叫洛蕾塔·派伊 |
[19:42] | with a “y”. | 带”伊”的 |
[19:43] | I’m Debbie, with an “ie”. | 我叫黛比 带个”比” |
[19:47] | So, Loretta, you done much waitressing? | 洛蕾塔你以前当过服务生吗 |
[19:50] | Well, does waiting on my husband count? | 在我老公的店里做算吗 |
[19:52] | Depends on the tips. | 得看小费多不多了 |
[19:54] | Not too good. | 不怎么样 |
[19:56] | Other than that, I haven’t had much experience. But… | 除此之外 我没什么经验 但是… |
[20:00] | but now I need a job. | 我现在急需工作 |
[20:04] | Did your husband pass on? | 你丈夫过世了吗 |
[20:12] | He’s very much alive. | 他活得可好了 |
[20:14] | He threw me out. | 他把我赶了出来 |
[20:18] | He came home unexpectedly from work | 有天他下班回家比较早 |
[20:20] | and he caught me kissing my friend Sherrylind. | 结果看见我和我朋友雪莉琳亲嘴 |
[20:23] | We were making cinnamon buns, you know, | 我们当时在做肉桂面包 |
[20:25] | it was a one time thing, I mean, | 这只是一时兴起 |
[20:27] | she’s married, she’s got three kids, | 她都结婚了 生了三个孩子 |
[20:29] | it was spur of the moment. | 一时心血来潮而已 |
[20:31] | I mean, we were licking the icing spoon, | 我们当时在舔糖霜勺 |
[20:33] | and one lick led to another, and… | 然后舔着舔着就… |
[20:37] | Shouldn’t have told you all that. | 我不该跟你说这么多的 |
[20:40] | He always said I talked too much. | 他就老说我大嘴巴 |
[20:42] | You can say whatever the fuck you want. | 你爱说什么就说什么 |
[20:44] | Hell, you ought to hear me. | 你还没见我八婆的时候呢 |
[20:49] | But, um, | 但是 |
[20:50] | listen, working here isn’t easy. | 要知道 这里的活可不好干 |
[20:52] | You know, there’s taking orders, | 要点餐 |
[20:53] | there’s bouncing plates, | 要收盘子 |
[20:54] | there’s making sure the customers keep their pants on. | 还要防着顾客脱裤子 |
[20:57] | Literally. | 真有这样的人 |
[20:58] | I’m a real fast learner. | 我学得很快 |
[21:00] | All my teachers at school used to say so. | 我上学时的老师都这么说 |
[21:02] | And I promise, I’ll work hard. | 我保证会努力工作 |
[21:04] | Maybe so, honey, it’s just… | 也许吧 亲爱的 可是… |
[21:06] | Okay look. | 你听我说 |
[21:07] | I know I don’t have any qualifications. | 我知道我没什么资历 |
[21:10] | It’s just that I also know I can’t go home. | 但我更清楚 我已经无家可归了 |
[21:15] | So if you could just give me a chance. | 所以求求你 给我这个机会 |
[21:26] | Freshen your cup? | 您要续杯吗 |
[21:36] | Now it used to be the definitions of a mother was simple. | 曾经 母亲的定义十分简单 |
[21:39] | It’s the dear lady who gave birth to you. | 就是那个给了你生命的女人 |
[21:41] | She wiped your nose, | 给你擦鼻涕 |
[21:42] | she baked you brownies, and… | 做饭 |
[21:44] | and once a year | 然后每年 |
[21:45] | you send in a specially touching hallmark greeting to her, | 你都特地给她寄卡片 问候她 |
[21:47] | thanking her for her endless sacrifices. | 感谢她的奉献和牺牲 |
[21:51] | But these days it’s more complicated. | 但这年头事情没这么简单了 |
[21:53] | Biological mothers, surrogate mothers, lesbian mothers. | 有亲生母亲 代孕母亲 女同母亲 |
[21:56] | Soon you’d be sending a card to yourself. | 很快你就会寄卡片给自己了 |
[21:58] | “Thanks for cloning me”. | “感谢你克隆出了我” |
[22:01] | I digress. Let’s… | 扯得有点远 我们… |
[22:04] | get back to your case. | 接着讲你的案子 |
[22:05] | No, I’m not sure I have one. | 可是 我没什么案子啊 |
[22:07] | I am. Otherwise I wouldn’t be wasting my time, | 你当然有 否则我为何要浪费时间 |
[22:09] | or Brian’s money. | 和布莱恩的钱呢 |
[22:11] | In fact, I see a damn good one, based on what you’ve told me. | 其实根据你所说的 这还是个胜算很大的案子 |
[22:14] | You’re not going to use what I told you? | 你不会用我的话作为证词吧 |
[22:17] | Everything we’ve discussed here is of course, confidential. | 我们讨论的一切当然都是保密的 |
[22:21] | But I’d be a fool and a lousy lawyer if I didn’t. | 但如果不用 我这律师也太烂了 |
[22:24] | You mustn’t. | 你不能用 |
[22:26] | I’ve said such aweful things about both of them. | 我说了那么多关于他们两个的坏话 |
[22:28] | But they’re true, aren’t they? | 但都是事实吧 |
[22:29] | – Well yes, but… – Then how do you expect to prove | -这倒是 不过 -那你想怎么证明 |
[22:32] | you’re just as qualified | 你也跟他们一样 |
[22:33] | to be Jenny Rebecca’s parent as they are? | 有资格当詹妮·丽贝卡的母亲呢 |
[22:36] | Share in the custody? | 同样享有监护权 |
[22:39] | – But Melanie’s my parnter… – Was. | -但茉蕾妮是我的伴侣 -现在不是了 |
[22:40] | And Michael’s a dear close friend | 而且迈克是我最亲密的朋友 |
[22:42] | we’ve chosen to be the baby’s father! | 我们选他做孩子的父亲 |
[22:44] | Only they’ve… betrayed you. | 但他们背叛了你 |
[22:46] | Now you can’t trust them. | 现在你无法信任他们了 |
[22:49] | Which is why you’ve come to me. | 所以才来找我 |
[22:55] | Mr. Gabriel, | 加伯里埃先生 |
[22:57] | if I say these things, | 如果我把这些 |
[22:58] | the things you want me to say, | 你让我说的事 说出来作证 |
[23:02] | they’ll never forgive me. | 他们就永远不会原谅我了 |
[23:05] | Never. | 永远 |
[23:06] | Well, it’s a little late to worry about that. | 现在担心这个有点晚了吧 |
[23:10] | Besides, we’re not here to make friends. | 再说 我们又不是来交朋友的 |
[23:11] | But to stoop that low… | 但是这太阴险了 |
[23:13] | That’s why you got yourself a lawyer. | 所以你才要请律师 |
[23:16] | So you won’t have to. | 这样就有人替你下手了 |
[23:26] | – Did you see that? – What? | -看到了吗 -什么 |
[23:29] | I’m getting cruised! By everybody. | 我被人瞄了 被所有人瞄了 |
[23:33] | Did it ever occur to you they just might be looking at me? | 你有没有想过 他们可能是在看我呢 |
[23:36] | I would ask if I need help crossing the street. | 可能想问用不用扶我过马路 |
[23:39] | Would you cut it out? You look great for your age. | 别这样 你这年纪 外形看起来挺好的 |
[23:43] | I mean, for any age. | 我是说 无论什么岁数 |
[23:46] | Oh, I guess they must’ve recognized me from the news. | 肯定是认出我就是那个主播了 |
[23:50] | Unless one is in the media, | 除非人在媒体这行 |
[23:51] | one doesn’t realize the impact television has on one. | 不然人根本不知道电视的影响力 |
[23:54] | One also doesn’t realize how annoying | 人也不知道 |
[23:55] | the use of the word “one” can be when one keeps repeating it. | 不停地用重复只用”人”做代词 有多烦人 |
[23:59] | Alright, Mr. Grumpedpuss… | 好啦 坏脾气先生 |
[24:01] | you’ll feel better once we get to Popper’s. | 到香都你就会感觉好多了 |
[24:04] | You mean you will. | 说的是你吧 |
[24:05] | Standing next to me you’ll look at least 10 years younger. | 站在我旁边 你看上去至少年轻十岁 |
[24:12] | Popper’s is this way. | 香都这边走 |
[24:13] | And Babylon is this way. | 巴比伦那边走 |
[24:15] | But we don’t want to go to Babylon. | 可我们又不想去巴比伦 |
[24:18] | I have to stop by and give Brian a body count. | 我得去给布莱恩凑个人头 |
[24:20] | Apt term for a morgue. | 这是葬礼常用词 |
[24:23] | Alright, shouldn’t take long. | 好吧 应该也呆不久 |
[24:25] | You’ll be able to count them on one hand. | 反正就那么几个人 一下子就能数完 |
[24:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:30] | Brian’s probably giving blowjobs to the customers. | 估计布莱恩在亲自给顾客口交吧 |
[24:33] | Honestly, he has no shame. | 说实话 他真干得出来 |
[24:35] | You! Not you, not you, you… | 你进去 你不行 你也不行 你 |
[24:39] | Hey! Why can’t I get in? | 喂 凭什么我不能进去 |
[24:40] | Oh, let him in… | 他可以进来 |
[24:43] | on Troll Tuesday. | 但要等到周二巨怪之夜 |
[24:46] | – Where did all these guys come from? – You. | -哪来的这么多人啊 -你可以 |
[24:48] | Seems like Babylon is once again the place to be. | 巴比伦貌似回春了嘛 |
[24:51] | Not you, not you. | 你不行 你也不行 |
[24:54] | You. | 你吧 |
[24:57] | It’s chilly out here. | 外面有点冷 |
[25:00] | – Shall we go in? – Let’s. | -我们进去吧 -走吧 |
[25:04] | Oh, not you. | 你也不行 |
[25:07] | Excuse me? Do you realize who I am? | 不好意思 你知道我是谁吗 |
[25:12] | I happen to be the channel 5 queer guy? | 我可是第五频道的酷男基友 |
[25:14] | Which makes me a very important homosexual person. | 因此 我可是个同志圈的大人物 |
[25:19] | Each of us, in his own way, is unique and beautiful and special. | 每个人都有自己独特的美丽 |
[25:24] | But that didn’t get them in either. | 但这不算进场的门票 |
[25:33] | Not you, not you, | 你不行 你也不行 |
[25:37] | There’s nobody here! | 这里面根本没人 |
[25:39] | Here you go boys. | 拿着吧 伙计们 |
[25:41] | – A hundred for you, – Thanks. | -你的一百块 -谢谢 |
[25:44] | – a hundred for you, – Thanks. | -这是你的 -谢谢 |
[25:45] | – a hundred for you. – Yeah, thanks. | -你的 -谢谢 |
[25:47] | – And a hundred for you. – Thanks. | -还有你的一百 -谢谢 |
[25:49] | You hired those guys? | 你雇了这些托儿 |
[25:51] | They seem to be drawing a nice crowd. | 好多吸引点人呗 |
[25:53] | See, the concept is we want people to come in. | 开夜店不是想让人们主动来的吗 |
[25:56] | Oh what’s the rush? | 不要那么猴急 |
[25:57] | In L.A. they’d stand in line all night. | 在洛杉矶都要排一晚上的 |
[25:59] | This isn’t L.A.! | 这又不是洛杉矶 |
[26:00] | Theodore… | 西奥多 |
[26:02] | permit me to explain something. | 请允许我向你解释一下 |
[26:04] | Fags are no different than people. | 基佬也是人 |
[26:09] | You tell them they can’t have something, and it’s all they want. | 得不到的东西 永远最有吸引力 |
[26:12] | And they won’t give up until they get it. | 得不到 他们绝不善罢甘休 |
[26:19] | Now, shall we step outside | 现在 我们移步出去 |
[26:22] | and allow a few more of the “beautiful people”… | 然后再请几个”帅小伙” |
[26:25] | in? | 进来 |
[26:33] | Two pink plate specials. | 两份粉盘特餐 |
[26:37] | Enjoy it. | 请慢用 |
[26:39] | Me knees are shaking, I’m a nervous wreck. | 我的膝盖狂抖 我紧张死了 |
[26:41] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得不错 |
[26:42] | Where’s our food? | 我们的食物呢 |
[26:44] | We ordered it a year ago. | 等了一年多了 |
[26:45] | Right up! | 好了 |
[26:46] | It’s up now, I’ll be right back. | 已经做好了 马上端过来 |
[26:50] | Oh God, which is which? | 天啊 什么是什么啊 |
[26:51] | They all look the same. | 看着都一个样 |
[26:53] | You’d look like this too if you had melted cheese over you. | 如果你浑身涂满融化的芝士 看上去也会是这样 |
[26:56] | The tuna melt. | 这是金枪鱼起司饼 |
[26:57] | The chicken melt. | 鸡肉起司饼 |
[26:58] | That’s a veggie melt. | 蔬菜起司饼 |
[26:59] | Tuna, chicken, veggie. | 金枪鱼 鸡肉 蔬菜 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:06] | Veggie, chicken, and tuna, | 蔬菜饼 鸡肉饼 金枪鱼饼 |
[27:10] | enjoy. | 慢用 |
[27:11] | I don’t want fries. I’m watching my carbs. | 我不要薯条 我要控制碳水化合物摄入 |
[27:14] | Bring me some ‘slaw. | 给我换点卷心菜沙拉 |
[27:20] | I guess you’ll be doing extra crunches at the gym. | 我建议你今天多去健身房待会儿 |
[27:23] | Because we don’t substitute | 我们的原则是 |
[27:24] | unless there’s a “please” with the request. | 不说”请” 就别想换菜 |
[27:27] | Enjoy! | 吃你的吧 |
[27:30] | Most of these boys are princes, | 大多数这种男孩都是小公主 |
[27:31] | once in a while you get a queen, | 偶尔也会遇到一个女王 |
[27:32] | and when you do, | 真遇到的时候 |
[27:33] | you just got to tell him where to stick his scepter. | 一定要态度强硬 叫他玩蛋去吧 |
[27:37] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我可能没这个胆子 |
[27:38] | Waitress! | 服务员 |
[27:39] | This is a diner, honey. | 亲爱的 这可是餐馆 |
[27:41] | It’s kill or be killed. | 弱肉强食 |
[27:43] | Waitress! | 服务员 |
[27:44] | Christ! | 老天 |
[27:45] | is somebody going to wait on me, | 到底有没有人来给我服务 |
[27:46] | Or do I have to sit here for three days, | 还是说我要在这里等上三天 |
[27:47] | like the lemon bars? | 跟你家柠檬糕一样不新鲜了 |
[27:51] | Kill or be killed. | 弱肉强食 |
[27:53] | Well? You’re going to stand there and pose, | 怎么 你是打算继续傻杵着 |
[27:55] | or you’re going to take my order? | 还是来帮我点餐 |
[27:57] | That will be a milkshake, and a bowl of chicken broth. | 你要一份奶昔 一碗鸡肉汤 |
[28:01] | Why would I want that? | 我干嘛吃那些 |
[28:02] | Because the next time you snap your fingers at me, | 因为你要再冲我打响指 |
[28:04] | the only way you’re going to be able to suck anything | 以后嘴里能含住的东西 |
[28:06] | is through a straw! | 就只能靠吸管了 |
[28:13] | By George, she’s fucking got it. | 天呐 学得太快了 |
[28:17] | – Yes! – Thank you. | -就这样 -谢谢 |
[28:20] | – I’ll for the uh… – No no, no time. | -我比较支持…-不行 来不及了 |
[28:24] | Don? | 唐 |
[28:26] | Don, got a minute? | 唐 有时间吗 |
[28:30] | I’ve an idea for my next segment I’d like to run by you. | 我想跟你说说下次节目的主意 |
[28:33] | Hey buddy! | 好呀 伙计 |
[28:35] | Already starting to feel like a member of the team. | 我觉得已经融入这个大家庭了 |
[28:38] | Now then, I’d like to explore a seldom spoken of condition, | 我想讲一个 很少被提到 |
[28:41] | that plagues over 40 percent of all straight men. | 却传染了40%直男的毛病 |
[28:43] | An enlarged prostate? | 前列腺肿大吗 |
[28:45] | Wearing brown shoes with black slacks. | 棕色鞋子配黑裤子 |
[28:47] | A common fashion faux pas that, humiliating as it may be, | 那是个很常见的时尚误区 虽然丢人 |
[28:50] | – can be easily corrected. – Humiliating, huh? | -但很容易纠正的 -很丢人 是吧 |
[28:56] | Why, except on some men. | 有些男人例外 |
[28:58] | Such as yourself… | 比如说您 |
[28:59] | who have the self confidence to carry it off. | 你范儿够足 能把它穿出味来 |
[29:02] | Look Emmett, I’m sorry. | 听我说 艾美特 我很抱歉 |
[29:03] | But after tomorrow, the queer guy is cancelled. | 从明天起 “酷男基友”被取消了 |
[29:06] | – You… cancelled? – Yeah. | -你…取消了 -没错 |
[29:10] | – But I’ve only been on once! – That was enough. | -但我只上了一次节目 -足够了 |
[29:12] | The audience didn’t buy it, and neither did management. | 观众不买你的账 我们的管理层也不喜欢 |
[29:15] | Look, we wanted a queer guy. | 我们需要的是一个酷男基友 |
[29:17] | And frankly, you’re just not queer enough. | 但说实话 你不够酷 也不够基 |
[29:28] | My client was under the impression that Ms. Peterson had agreed | 我的委托人认为 彼得森女士已经同意 |
[29:31] | to work out a custody agreement of their own, | 私下达成关于监护权的协议 |
[29:34] | after matters between Ms. Marcus and Mr. Novotney were settled. | 但这要在马库斯女士和诺瓦特尼先生解决问题之后 |
[29:37] | And why should my client trust Ms. Marcus | 我的委托人凭什么相信 |
[29:39] | to consider her interests? | 马库斯女士会考虑她的利益呢 |
[29:41] | When she enlisted your services without her knowledge. | 鉴于她瞒着我的当事人请了你 |
[29:43] | And considering they’re in the midst | 而且她们又正处于 |
[29:45] | of what we could label a divorce, | 类似离婚的状态 |
[29:46] | Ms. Peterson has every reason and right | 彼得森女士有充分的理由和权利 |
[29:48] | to engage her own legal counsel. | 寻求法律方面的咨询 |
[29:50] | Alright Tom. I think we can accept the fact that you’re here, | 行了汤姆 你呆在这 我们认了 |
[29:53] | and have no intentions of leaving. | 你不准备走 我们也认了 |
[29:55] | However I would like to point out | 但是我想提醒你 |
[29:57] | that your client has no legal claims to this child. | 你的委托人在法律上跟孩子没有任何关系 |
[30:00] | Since she’s neither the biological, nor the adoptive mother. | 她既不是生母 也不是养母 |
[30:04] | Come on Bobby. | 得了吧 波比 |
[30:05] | She lived with a common-law arrangement with your client for ten years. | 她和你的委托人事实上的同居关系长达十年 |
[30:09] | Had a committment ceremony. | 还举行了仪式 |
[30:10] | She was the primary caregiver of their first child. | 她主力照顾两人的第一个孩子 |
[30:13] | She inseminated your client with Mr. Novotney’s sperm, | 帮你的委托人用诺瓦特尼先生的精子受孕 |
[30:15] | supported her through her pregnancy. | 并提供怀孕期间的经济和精神支持 |
[30:17] | Well, she was having an affair. | 但她出轨了 |
[30:19] | It’s a single sexual encounter. | 只是一夜情而已 |
[30:20] | I didn’t realize just one time doesn’t count. | 我倒不知道一夜情就不算数了 |
[30:22] | For which I’ve apologized ad nauseum. | 我为此道歉了无数次 |
[30:25] | I would also like to point out | 我还想提醒各位 |
[30:26] | that Ms. Marcus has engaged in her own infidelities. | 马库斯女士自己也有不忠行为 |
[30:28] | That was before we were married. | 那是在婚前 |
[30:30] | Excuse me, but what the hell is an affair | 恕我打断 但是出轨 |
[30:32] | got to do with being a good parent? | 和照顾孩子有什么鬼关系 |
[30:34] | More to the point, | 更甚于此的是 |
[30:36] | Ms. Marcus, on more than one occasion, | 马库斯女士曾不止一次地 |
[30:39] | has endangered the life of her unborn child. | 置她腹中孩子的生命安全于不顾 |
[30:42] | By refusing to listen to her own doctor’s orders. | 她不遵医嘱 |
[30:45] | Overworking to the point of exhaustion, | 过度工作到精疲力尽的地步 |
[30:46] | almost causing a miscarriage. | 几乎导致流产 |
[30:48] | Is that what you said? | 你是这么跟他说的吗 |
[30:50] | That’s a goddamn exaggeration. | 那也太他妈夸张了 |
[30:52] | – Mel… – I was fine! | -茉儿…-我当时没事 |
[30:53] | You were not fine. | 你那才不叫没事 |
[30:55] | Which hardly qualifies you | 因此这说明 |
[30:56] | as a better mother than Ms. Peterson, | 你并非是一个比彼得森女士更尽职的母亲 |
[30:58] | biological or otherwise. | 无论是不是生母 |
[30:59] | In fact, as biological mother of their first child, | 而且作为她们第一个孩子的生母 |
[31:02] | I’d say my client was more qualified | 我觉得我的委托人比马库斯女士 |
[31:04] | than either Ms. Marcus or Mr. Novotney. | 和诺瓦特尼先生都更有资格 |
[31:06] | Experience is not a qualification for parenthood. | 有经验并不意味着就是好父母 |
[31:09] | What first-time parent has experience? | 哪个初为人父母的人有经验 |
[31:11] | You learn on the job. | 大家都是摸着石头过河 |
[31:13] | The fact remains, | 问题还是在于 |
[31:14] | that your client has no claims, | 你的委托人无权申请监护 |
[31:17] | biological… | 不管是血缘上 |
[31:18] | or legal. | 还是法律上 |
[31:19] | What she has is a moral claim. | 但她在道德上无可挑剔 |
[31:20] | That’s far more than Mr. Novotney, who… | 比起诺瓦特尼先生 |
[31:22] | well, let’s face it, is a… | 说得难听点 |
[31:24] | sperm donor with an overinflated sense of his own contribution. | 他不过是个自我意识过剩的精子捐献者 |
[31:27] | As well as being morally unfit. | 而且还有道德方面的问题 |
[31:29] | What are you implying? | 你指什么 |
[31:31] | He lives with two HIV positive men, | 他和两个艾滋病患者同住 |
[31:33] | one of whom is a male prostitute. | 其中一个还是个男妓 |
[31:36] | Is that what told him? | 你是这么跟他说的吗 |
[31:40] | He’s a former prostitute who was abused! | 他早不是男妓了 以前那是被虐待了 |
[31:43] | By his mother! | 被他母亲虐待 |
[31:44] | Mr. Novotney also has a history of recreational drug use. | 诺瓦特尼先生也曾滥用药物 |
[31:47] | Attending known gay sexual establishments. | 出入知名同性声色场所 |
[31:49] | And he makes his living | 而且他的职业 |
[31:50] | by writing a violent, pornographic comic book. | 是创作暴力色情漫画 |
[31:53] | I believe it would take a lot to convince a judge | 凡此种种 很难让法官信服 |
[31:55] | that he has more rights to this baby than Ms. Peterson. | 他比彼得森女士更适合做监护人 |
[32:06] | Thanks a lot, Lindsey. | 多谢美言啊 琳赛 |
[32:09] | So, we have two choices. | 现在我们有两个选择 |
[32:11] | We can either work out an equitable agreement | 要么我们签份公平协议 |
[32:14] | between Jenny Rebecca’s three parents, | 在詹妮·丽贝卡的三位父母间达成和解 |
[32:18] | or we could go to court and let a judge resolve this. | 要么就法庭见 让法官来裁决 |
[32:21] | It’s your decision. | 选择权在你们 |
[32:29] | Lipo… | 消脂 |
[32:30] | Lipo… | 消脂 |
[32:32] | Butt lift… | 提臀 |
[32:34] | Lipo and brow lift. | 消脂加前额拉皮 |
[32:36] | Hey, why don’t you try doing a little work | 你也锻炼锻炼成吗 |
[32:38] | instead of counting who’s had work done? | 别老数别人做的整形项目 |
[32:40] | And the point of that would be…? | 锻炼了又有什么用呢 |
[32:42] | To keep your body, mind and spirit healthy and in shape. | 保持身心健康 体型正常 |
[32:46] | Of course, I personally don’t need it. | 当然了 我可不用锻炼 |
[32:49] | I only do this so guys can check out my ass. | 我只是想秀秀美臀 |
[32:55] | Well, check back with me when you’re thirty… five, and | 等你三十…五岁时再来秀吧 |
[32:58] | the sun has begun to set on your endless summer. | 你这万年小艳阳也该落山了 |
[33:01] | I mean, I’ve been coming to the gym, | 我一直来这儿健身 |
[33:03] | three times a week for 18 years! | 每周3次 练了18年了 |
[33:05] | That’s… let’s see… | 也就是 让我算算 |
[33:08] | Twelve times a month, times 18… | 一个月12次 乘上18 |
[33:11] | 2,116 hours spent in the gym. | 总共2116个小时都耗在这了 |
[33:14] | And look at me! I’m exactly the same! | 结果呢 有个屁效果啊 |
[33:16] | I take that back, | 我收回这句话 |
[33:18] | actually there’s more of me instead of less of me. | 没把肉练少 反倒练多了 |
[33:20] | And not where I want it to be. | 而且多得不是地方 |
[33:22] | So why not just have a little snip and clip and be done with it? | 我还不如整个形算了 |
[33:29] | I’ve been cancelled! | 我的节目被取消了 |
[33:32] | After today, queer guy is gone. | 从今以后 就没有酷男基友这回事了 |
[33:34] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[33:36] | Because they thought I wasn’t queer enough! Me! | 他们觉得我还不够基 我还不够 |
[33:39] | I mean, I’ve been called many, many things | 我被人损得多了去了 |
[33:41] | but never not queer enough. | 还从没人说我不够基的 |
[33:45] | It’s not only unconscionable, | 这不仅不合情理 |
[33:47] | it’s unfathomable. | 简直就是诡奇难解啊 |
[33:49] | I mean, well, you saw me. | 你看看我 |
[33:50] | Was I not the queerest thing on God’s earth? | 地球上还有比我更基的生物吗 |
[33:53] | – Actually, you seemed a little bit… – Reserved. | -说实话吧 那天你有点… -拘谨 |
[33:57] | Reserved? | 拘谨 |
[33:58] | You know, just not your usual flamboyant self. | 不像平常那么妖 |
[34:02] | Well, I’m a news man now. | 但我现在是新闻主播啊 |
[34:05] | I had to lower the flame a bit. | 我不能那么浮夸 |
[34:08] | I mean I figured if I was too flamboyant, | 我担心如果我太妖 |
[34:10] | I might turn people off. | 可能会吓走观众 |
[34:12] | Well instead, they turned you off. | 正相反 他们把你赶走了 |
[34:15] | I believe there’s a profound life lesson in this. | 我觉得这事当中蕴含深厚的人生哲理 |
[34:18] | They hired you | 他们雇你 |
[34:18] | because they didn’t want some stiff straight guy | 就是不想要一本正经的直男 |
[34:21] | who looks like he has a poker up his ass. | 正襟危坐一动不动 |
[34:22] | They wanted some gay guy | 他们想要个基佬 |
[34:24] | who looked like he had a fist up his ass. | 性感狂野 基情四射 |
[34:25] | They wanted you. | 他们想要真正的你 |
[34:27] | Emmett Honeycut. | 艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[34:28] | The queerest, nellyest, | 最基的 最娘的 |
[34:30] | ho-ho-homo, in the who-who-whole wide world. | 全世界最最最基的基佬 |
[34:42] | You haven’t touched your drink. | 你连杯子都没碰过 |
[34:45] | I didn’t buy it to drink, | 我买它不是想喝 |
[34:46] | I bought it to stare into, dejectedly. | 是让它承受我悲惨的凝视 |
[34:49] | You’re doing a hell of a job. | 那你干得还真不错 |
[34:51] | Half the job that Lindsey’s lawyer did on me. | 简直及不上琳赛律师的零头 |
[34:54] | Made me sound like some kind of a depraved drug user. | 把我说成个道德沦丧的瘾君子 |
[34:58] | Pornographer. Sex fiend! | 写黄色小说的色情狂 |
[35:01] | Don’t change a hair for me. | 可别为我做丝毫改变 |
[35:03] | – Not if you care for me. – Fuck off. | -如果你还关心我的话 -滚开 |
[35:06] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[35:09] | Out, enjoying yourselves, | 去乐一乐吧 |
[35:11] | although, now that you’ve settled into domestic bliss | 虽然你们家庭幸福美满 |
[35:13] | I assumed you no longer frequented such dubious establishments. | 也许看不上我们的低级娱乐了 |
[35:17] | What’s wrong with having a drink with our friends? | 跟朋友喝一杯总是不错的 |
[35:19] | Yeah, notice keyword “friends”. | 没错 那也得是”朋友” |
[35:23] | You hired that lawyer for Lindsey, didn’t you? | 那律师是你给琳赛雇的吧 |
[35:28] | Never mind. It’s obvious, how else could she afford him. | 必然的 否则凭她怎么可能请得起 |
[35:30] | She can barely afford her apartment. | 她连房租都快付不起了 |
[35:31] | If Brian wants to pay for Lindsey’s lawyer, | 如果布莱恩想替琳赛请律师 |
[35:33] | it’s his money and none of our business. | 他花他的钱 不关我们的事 |
[35:35] | Well said, professor. | 说得好 教授 |
[35:37] | The hell it’s not! | 不关才怪 |
[35:39] | You’re my friend. I thought my best friend. | 你是我的朋友 我以为你是我最好的朋友 |
[35:41] | I am! | 我是啊 |
[35:42] | Then why are you helping her? | 那你为什么帮她 |
[35:43] | I would’ve done the same thing for you. | 我也会为你做同样的事 |
[35:45] | What you can do for me is stay the hell out of it. | 你别插手就是对我最大的帮忙了 |
[35:47] | Thanks to your unbiased generosity, | 多谢你毫无偏见的慷慨 |
[35:48] | we’re now splitting Jenny Rebecca three ways. | 我们现在要把詹妮·丽贝卡一分为三了 |
[35:52] | These gays having kids… | 一帮同性恋都想养娃 |
[35:54] | now I ask you, what’s the world coming to. | 这世界成什么样了 |
[35:58] | Lindsey’s her parent too. | 琳赛也是她母亲 |
[36:00] | She has as much right to share custody, as you and Mel. | 她和你跟茉儿一样 同样有监护权 |
[36:12] | You know, sometimes I swear, | 我发誓 有时候 |
[36:13] | it’s like I don’t even know who the fuck he is anymore. | 我都看不清他是个什么样的人了 |
[36:26] | Be sure to schedule those queer guys for tomorrow. Okay. | 记得给明天的酷男基友试镜排日程 |
[36:30] | Okay, everybody! | 大家注意了 |
[36:33] | Places, everyone! | 各就各位 |
[36:35] | And we’re back from commercial in | 从广告切回倒计时 |
[36:37] | five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[36:42] | one. | 一 |
[36:44] | Hi! I’m Emmett Honeycut, | 嗨 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[36:47] | your queer guy. | 你们的酷男基友 |
[36:48] | And a certified member of the 4-F club. | 4F俱乐部的铁杆成员 |
[36:50] | That’s fashion, | 所谓4F 也就是时尚 |
[36:51] | food, furnishings and… | 食物 饰品和… |
[36:54] | we’ll save the last F for cable. | 尺度问题 最后一个F我们不提了 |
[36:56] | Now, for my final segment, | 今天的最后一节中 |
[36:58] | I’m going to show you how a little fairy dust | 你们将看到我如何略施手段 |
[37:00] | can transform even the most hopeless of heteroes. | 把最无药可救的直男打造得焕然一新 |
[37:05] | Oh dear! Here’s a sorry specimen. | 天呐 这就有个可怜的典型样本 |
[37:08] | – And, you are? – Clem. | -你叫什么 -克莱 |
[37:10] | Clem! Is that short for Clementine? | 克莱 是克莱美婷的缩写吗 |
[37:14] | I didn’t think so. | 私以为不是吧 |
[37:16] | Now Clem, my discerning queer guy eye tells me | 好了克莱 我毒辣的同志眼光告诉我 |
[37:19] | that you could use some divine intervention. | 你很需要那么神来一笔 |
[37:22] | Unfortunately, she’s dead. | 但不幸的是 神死了 |
[37:24] | Don’t worry, queer guy can help. | 不过没事 酷男基友可以帮忙 |
[37:27] | Starting… | 先从 |
[37:29] | with the hair. | 头发开始 |
[37:30] | A little product, hmm…. | 来点发胶 |
[37:35] | Work it in, work it in, work it off from the roots… | 抹啊抹 抹均匀 抹到发根 |
[37:39] | very cool. | 帅气吧 |
[37:41] | Now, what’s that with the schmoda you’re wearing? | 再看看你穿的是什么 |
[37:44] | Fortunately, I always travel with a spare. | 幸好 我总是带着替换衣物 |
[37:48] | There you go… | 来穿上 |
[37:50] | that’s a helpful little tip for all you hot, sweaty, men. | 看吧 热辣酷男们 有备无”汗” |
[37:54] | Not every one can carry off cotton-candy pink. Yeah. | 你穿这粉色真好看 难得 |
[37:58] | And one more thing. | 还有一样 |
[38:00] | The good Lord gave us two eyebrows, for a reason. | 上帝给了我们两弯眉毛是有原因的 |
[38:05] | To separate us from the apes. | 为了让我们同猿猴有所区别 |
[38:09] | Alright. | 来吧 |
[38:11] | And… | 这样 |
[38:16] | There! | 好了 |
[38:18] | Welcome to civilization. | 欢迎回归文明世界 |
[38:21] | Well Clem, | 克莱 |
[38:22] | who knew you’d turn out to be such a hottie? | 谁能想到你会变得如此火辣呢 |
[38:26] | I’m Emmett Honeycut, | 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[38:27] | and that’s your queer guy minute. | 感谢收看酷男基友时刻 |
[38:29] | And we’re out! | 好了 卡 |
[38:42] | Hi Mommy! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[38:43] | Hey, look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[38:47] | Okay Gus, how about we get a nice apple? | 盖斯 我们吃个苹果好不好 |
[38:54] | Look what I made you? | 看我给你做了什么 |
[38:58] | Just what he needs. Sugar. | 正合他所需啊 甜食 |
[39:00] | One is not going to kill him. | 吃一个又不会死 |
[39:05] | You can scrape them off the ceiling at two in the morning. | 他半夜上房揭瓦的时候又不是你来管 |
[39:07] | When he’s with you, you feed him what you want. | 他跟你时 随你让他吃什么 |
[39:09] | When he’s with me, I’ll feed him what I want. | 跟我的时候 让他吃什么就随我 |
[39:11] | Unless you plan to tell your lawyer | 除非你打算告诉你的律师 |
[39:12] | I’m abusing him by feeding him a brownie. | 我虐待他 给他吃布朗尼蛋糕了 |
[39:14] | I was only looking out for my own interests. | 我只想维护自己的利益 |
[39:16] | You can say that again. | 说的真有道理 |
[39:17] | Same as you. | 你也一样 |
[39:18] | I told you that I’d take care of it, | 我跟你说了我会处理 |
[39:19] | but that wasn’t good enough. | 但你还觉得不够 |
[39:21] | You got what you wanted by discrediting me. | 你为了达到目的不惜诋毁我 |
[39:23] | And making it seem as if I’m a lousy mother. | 说得我像个糟糕的母亲 |
[39:25] | I didn’t start this custody battle. | 争夺监护权可不是我挑起的 |
[39:27] | But I’ll be damned if I was going to lose Jenny Rebecca | 但我绝不接受因为没有挺身维护自己的利益 |
[39:29] | because I didn’t stand up for myself. | 而失去詹妮·丽贝卡 |
[39:32] | So when do you plan to take our daughter? | 你打算什么时候领走女儿呢 |
[39:34] | The lawyers will set up a schedule. | 律师会拟定好计划的 |
[39:36] | Then we could fight over | 到时我们就争争看 |
[39:37] | who gets Tuesdays and who gets Thursdays. | 女儿哪天跟你 哪天跟我吧 |
[39:43] | You surprise me. | 你真令我刮目相看 |
[39:45] | I had no idea you are such a killer. | 我没想到你居然可以这么无情 |
[39:48] | I learned from the master. | 多亏了你的熏陶 |
[39:59] | Well, Pete, | 好了皮特 |
[40:00] | that’s it. | 这就完了 |
[40:02] | I just delivered my last pink plate special. | 我刚端上我最后一份粉盘特餐 |
[40:07] | We’re going to miss you, Deb. | 我们会想念你的 黛比 |
[40:09] | I’ll walk out the front door, | 待会我走出门时 |
[40:11] | they’ll be so busy chowing down they won’t even notice. | 他们都忙着大吃大嚼 没人会注意我 |
[40:14] | Deb! We got a disaster at table three. | 黛比 3号桌出大状况了 |
[40:16] | Loretta honey, | 亲爱的洛蕾塔 |
[40:17] | I’m sure that whatever it is, you can handle it. | 不管什么状况 你肯定都能搞定 |
[40:19] | Nothing in boot camp prepared me for this. | 你没教我处理这事 |
[40:21] | Please! | 求你了 |
[40:22] | Alright, I am coming. | 好吧 我来了 |
[40:27] | I can’t imagine what’s so fucking important that you… | 到底是什么让你慌成这样 |
[40:29] | For she’s a jolly good homo, | 她是个大大大好人 |
[40:32] | for she’s a jolly good homo! | 她是个大大大好人 |
[40:35] | For she’s a jolly good homo… | 她是个大好好好人 |
[40:39] | which nobody can deny! | 谁也无法否定 |
[40:52] | I don’t know what to say… | 我都不知道要说什么了 |
[40:55] | except now I know why we don’t have a gay men’s chorous. | 但你们的唱歌水平让我知道我们为什么没有同志合唱团了 |
[41:01] | But it’s the sentiment that counts. | 但这份情我领了 |
[41:04] | And in that department, you are all stars. | 论诚意 你们都是明星 |
[41:08] | You will always be in my heart. | 你们是我永远的牵挂 |
[41:12] | Just like this place. | 就像这里一样 |
[41:15] | Always. | 永远 |
[41:18] | And you’re in good hands here with Loretta, | 而且有洛蕾塔在 |
[41:20] | alright, she’s aces, don’t give her any shit. | 她可是行家 别难为她 |
[41:22] | She was trained by me | 她可是经我调教出来的 |
[41:24] | and she can give it right back. | 敢惹她就试试看 |
[41:27] | Remember to order a vegtable once in a while, | 记得时不时点个蔬菜 |
[41:29] | it’s not going to kill you. | 多吃几次死不了的 |
[41:31] | And put a quarter, or a bill there in the jar up front, | 记得往那个罐里放个一块两块的 |
[41:33] | it’s for the Vic Grassi House, | 为维克·格拉西之家捐助 |
[41:35] | a cause that is near and dear to me. | 这对我很重要 很特别 |
[41:40] | Like all of you. | 就像你们大家一样 |
[41:46] | We love you, Deb. | 黛比 我们爱你 |
[41:51] | Thanks for everything, Deb. | 谢谢你所做的一切 黛比 |
[41:59] | Yeah Mom, thanks for everything. | 没错 妈妈 谢谢你做的一切 |
[42:03] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 你也在这 真是出乎意料 |
[42:05] | I’ve been coming here all my life. | 我从小就开始来这里 |
[42:08] | I remember sitting in that booth, right over there, | 我还记得我常坐那一桌 就那里 |
[42:10] | every day after school. | 每天放学都坐在那 |
[42:11] | It was my seat. | 那是我的专座 |
[42:14] | – And you’d bring me… – A butter crunch sundae. | -你总给我端来… -脆皮黄油圣代 |
[42:17] | Well, I did my homework. | 我在这里做作业 |
[42:20] | And all the kids were so jealous. | 所有小孩都羡慕我 |
[42:23] | And when my birthday rolled around, | 到过生日的时候 |
[42:24] | you’d come to class with cupcakes and milkshakes and… | 你会身穿制服送蛋糕和奶昔来班里 |
[42:28] | serve all the kids in your uniform. | 让所有孩子们大快朵颐 |
[42:30] | Some of your little classmates even gave me tips. | 你有些同学还给过我小费 |
[42:33] | Well I thought I was pretty lucky. | 我那时候觉得我真幸运 |
[42:38] | I was pretty lucky. | 我真的很幸运 |
[42:40] | You didn’t feel that way the other day. | 你那天可不这么想 |
[42:43] | I know how hard it was for you, | 我知道你有多辛苦 |
[42:46] | raising me alone. | 独自把我带大 |
[42:50] | And you did more than make the best of it. | 你不仅是尽全力做好 |
[42:53] | You were the best. | 你就是最好的 |
[43:10] | You’re such a silly boy. | 你真是个傻孩子 |
[43:21] | To Babylon. | 为巴比伦干杯 |
[43:24] | Still here, and still queer. | 依旧屹立 依旧基佬 |
[43:27] | Even though it would’ve made a hell of a Starbucks. | 虽然改造成星巴克肯定是绝佳地点 |
[43:30] | I’ll have a tall vodka latte, please. | 请给我来一大杯伏特加拿铁 |
[43:57] | Okay, let them in! | 行了 让他们进来 |
[44:00] | As if there’s anyone to let in… | 就好像有人等着进来似的 |
[44:16] | Holy shit, would you look how long that line is? | 见鬼了 这队是有多长 |
[44:19] | It’s long, but is it real? | 长倒是长 这是真的吗 |
[44:20] | As the immortal Jeff Stryker once said, | 正如不朽的杰夫·斯莱克曾说过的 |
[44:22] | you bet your ass it is. | 这再真不过了 |
[44:24] | Do you believe you got in? | 我们居然挤进来了 |
[44:25] | Who cares it’s twice as much as Popper’s? | 比香都贵一倍又怎样 |
[44:30] | Hey, you got in! | 你居然进来了 |
[44:32] | Wasn’t easy, I had to bribe the doorman twenty bucks. | 可真不容易 我贿赂了看门的20块 |
[44:35] | Oh my gosh, the queer guy! | 天呐 你是酷男基友 |
[44:36] | I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上看到你了 |
[44:38] | You’re fabulous. | 你真是太棒了 |
[44:40] | Well, one has the eye. | 群众的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[44:43] | May I have a dance with the queer guy? | 我可以请酷男基友跳支舞吗 |
[44:46] | You could use some tips on how to shake your tush. | 确实得给你指点指点扭屁股 |
[44:54] | Well I guarantee you’ll never find anything like this… | 我保证此景只在此处有 |
[44:58] | at Pottery Barn. | “陶都”就没有 |
[45:01] | And I’ll refrain from mentioning | 更不用说 |
[45:03] | you will not see bananas like this at Banana Republic. | “香蕉共和国”肯定也没有这种大香蕉 |
[45:12] | So… you up for a little celebrating? | 那么 你准备好庆祝了吗 |