时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Good evening, Mr Taylor. | 晚上好 泰勒先生 |
[01:10] | Good God, you’re the Queer Guy. | 我的天啊 你是那个酷男基友 |
[01:11] | You can make me over any time you want, top to bottom. | 你可以随时来改造我 从上到下[你上我下] |
[01:15] | Or bottom to top. | 你下我上也行 |
[01:16] | I’ll keep that in mind! | 我会考虑的 |
[01:19] | You’re Mr Popular. | 你成了万人迷啊 |
[01:21] | Oh, it’s amazing what being a television star can do. | 成为电视明星的感觉真是很特别 |
[01:24] | I suppose you’re looking for the other Mr Popular? | 我猜你在找另一个万人迷 |
[01:26] | He said he has a surprise for me. | 他说要给我一个惊喜 |
[01:28] | If it doesn’t have a tight ass and at least nine inches, | 如果这个惊喜后没有翘臀或至少9英寸的屌 |
[01:30] | I’d be surprised. | 我会很惊讶的 |
[01:32] | His Majesty’s new VIP lounge, by invitation only. | 那位殿下在贵宾包厢 还是非请勿入呢 |
[01:40] | Welcome, Mr Taylor. | 欢迎 泰勒先生 |
[01:52] | How do you like what I’ve done with the place? | 你觉得我把这个地方改造得怎么样 |
[01:54] | As usual, your taste is impeccable. | 一如既往 你的品味无可挑剔 |
[01:58] | Some people might say that Babylon no longer serves any purpose. | 有人会说巴比伦已经没有存在的理由了 |
[02:04] | But I find it still has 101 uses. | 但我觉得还有101个理由 |
[02:12] | Maybe even… 102. | 甚至可能有102个 |
[02:24] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[02:26] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[02:30] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[02:31] | Come to mommy. | 快到妈妈这里来 |
[02:33] | Hi, honeybun. | 嗨 小蜜糕 |
[02:43] | So, pal, will you be coming home after school? | 小子 放学以后回家吗 |
[02:45] | No, I thought I’d join the Cirque du Soleil. | 不 我不是要加入太阳马戏团吗 |
[02:47] | Smart-ass. | 抖机灵 |
[02:48] | Where the hell else would I be going | 既然有人礼貌地告诉我 |
[02:50] | now that I’ve politely been told it would be best for all concerned | 为了大家好 我最好不要加入游泳队 |
[02:53] | if I were no longer on the swim team? | 我又还能去哪 |
[02:55] | Aren’t there other extracurricular activities you can participate in? | 就没有其他课外活动可以参加吗 |
[02:58] | You mean where I wouldn’t endanger the lives of the other students? | 你是说我不会威胁到其他学生生命安全的地方吗 |
[03:01] | Hey, what about the chess club? | 象棋俱乐部怎么样 |
[03:02] | Although I might get cut checkmating my opponents. | 不过 我将死对手的时候可能会流血 |
[03:04] | Would you cut it out? | 你能不能别胡说了 |
[03:05] | No, why don’t you with your fucking helpful suggestions? | 不能 不如你别再提该死的建议了 |
[03:07] | OK, you two. | 好了你们两个 |
[03:08] | All I’m saying is you can go around being pissed and bitter | 我只想说 你可以这样生气郁闷下去 |
[03:10] | or forget about it and move on. | 或者忘了这些 向前看 |
[03:12] | It’s their loss, Hunter, not yours. | 这是他们的损失 亨特 不是你的 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I bet they’re all broken up about it. | 是啊 我打赌没了我 他们心都碎了 |
[03:20] | Welcome to ‘My Two Dads’. | 欢迎收看《我的两个爹》 |
[03:24] | – Hey, champ. – Fuck you. | -冠军你好 -欠操啊 |
[03:27] | It appears being straight doesn’t agree with the lad. | 似乎变成直男不适合这小子啊 |
[03:31] | I better get to class. | 我该去上课了 |
[03:33] | Can I give you a ride, professor? | 要送你一程吗 教授 |
[03:35] | Uh… no, thanks. I’ll… grab a bus. | 不用了 谢谢 我坐公交就行 |
[03:47] | Gucci-Gucci. | 古驰古驰 |
[03:48] | Or if you prefer, Prada-Prada. | 还是说你更喜欢普拉达普拉达 |
[03:53] | – Where were you? – Huh? | -你去哪了 -什么 |
[03:55] | We missed you last week at Babylon. | 上星期我们在巴比伦没看到你 |
[03:58] | Oh, right. | 那个啊 |
[03:59] | All your favourite superheroes were there, | 你最喜欢的超级英雄都去了 |
[04:02] | flying around… fucking around. | 飞来飞去 干来干去 |
[04:06] | Well, I was flying around myself. | 我自己才是飞来飞去 |
[04:07] | Having a baby really keeps you on your toes. | 有了孩子 就忙得团团转 |
[04:11] | Well, when you and Ben are through breastfeeding, | 等你和本不用母乳喂养的时候 |
[04:13] | you should swing by. | 你应该去我那里看看 |
[04:23] | These are… fuckin’ beautiful! | 这些真他妈的漂亮 |
[04:25] | And I made you fudge. | 我给你做了软糖 |
[04:27] | Three kinds – chocolate, | 有三种味道 巧克力 |
[04:28] | butterscotch and rocky road. | 咸奶油 碎石路 |
[04:30] | Jesus, what did I do to deserve all this? | 天啊 我做了什么 值得你送我这些 |
[04:33] | If you ask me, you deserve everything. | 要我说 你值得一切 |
[04:36] | Somebody win a beauty pageant? | 有人赢了选美大赛吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah, Miss Fat-Ass 2005. | 是啊 2005年的肥臀小姐 |
[04:40] | You are not fat. You’re beautiful. | 你不胖 你很美 |
[04:44] | Lady’s right. | 这位女士说得对 |
[04:45] | Self-deprecating humour doesn’t fit anymore, | 自嘲自讽的幽默已经过时了 |
[04:47] | so stop wearing it. | 所以别再用了 |
[04:49] | Thank you, Mr Queer Eye, for the fashion tip. | 谢谢你的时尚建议 酷男基友 |
[04:53] | Well, I… better get to work. | 我该去上班了 |
[04:55] | You take care, hon. | 你保重 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | Thanks again for all the goodies. | 再次感谢你送我这些美食 |
[05:04] | – See you later. – Alright. | -回头见 -好的 |
[05:10] | You care for some? Loretta made it just for me. | 你想来点吗 洛蕾塔专门为我做的 |
[05:13] | Oh, how sweet. | 真甜蜜啊 |
[05:18] | So’s this. | 这糖也真甜 |
[05:20] | It’s an expression of affection, | 这是她表达对我的喜欢 |
[05:21] | not a bake-off. | 又不是参加烹饪比赛 |
[05:22] | Yeah, well, if the sugar content’s any indication, | 好吧 如果这些糖能说明什么的话 |
[05:24] | she’s more than sweet on you. | 她可不只是喜欢你 |
[05:27] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么啊 |
[05:29] | It’s as obvious as the colour of your… eyes. | 这就像你…眼睛的颜色一样明显 |
[05:34] | Hello! The roses, the candy, | 又送玫瑰 又送糖 |
[05:36] | the way she stares at you, unblinking. | 她盯着你的时候 眼睛都不眨 |
[05:39] | Don’t tell me you can’t see it. | 别告诉我你看不出来 |
[05:40] | She’s fond of me. | 她只是喜欢我 |
[05:41] | This is her way of saying thank you for all I did for her. | 她只是想感谢我帮过她 |
[05:44] | Trust me, it’s more than that. | 相信我 不止如此 |
[05:46] | Much more. | 远远不止 |
[05:50] | She’s fallen in love with you. | 她已经爱上你了 |
[05:53] | That’s impossible. I’m a happily married woman. | 不可能 我是个幸福的已婚妇女 |
[05:55] | I like dick. | 我喜欢鸡巴 |
[05:57] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你可不用跟我说这个 |
[05:59] | You and Carl going at it every night. | 你和卡尔每天晚上都要折腾 |
[06:02] | You don’t hold back, do you? | 你就不会憋着 是吧 |
[06:03] | There’s no point in doing something | 如果不能尽情地做 |
[06:05] | if you’re going to do it half-assed. | 那还不如不做 |
[06:08] | So what am I going to do? | 那我该怎么办啊 |
[06:10] | Well, first you’re going to put the roses in some water, | 首先 你要把玫瑰放到水里 |
[06:14] | then you’re going to freeze the fudge, | 然后把软糖放进冰箱 |
[06:16] | then you’re going to explain to her | 然后你就要尽量温柔而坚定地 |
[06:18] | as gently but firmly as you can | 向她解释 |
[06:20] | why it can never be. | 为什么你们是不可能的 |
[06:25] | “Listen, Loretta, | “听我说 洛蕾塔 |
[06:28] | I can’t even imagine diving into a muff. “ | 我根本无法想象和女人亲热” |
[06:33] | Something like that. | 诸如此类的话 |
[06:36] | Otherwise, like any true-blue lesbian, | 要不然 像其他坚贞的拉拉一样 |
[06:38] | she’ll be unpacking her off-road vehicle and moving in. | 她就要收拾行李 搬来和你住了 |
[06:57] | OK, you can pull up your pants. | 好了 你可以穿上裤子了 |
[07:00] | What a refreshing reversal from the usual request. | 与往常相反的要求 真新鲜啊 |
[07:04] | So when did it first appear? | 第一次出现是什么时候 |
[07:07] | A couple of days ago. | 几天前 |
[07:08] | Any idea how you got it? | 你知道是怎么患上的吗 |
[07:09] | Probably from pulling too hard. | 可能是抽插用力过猛 |
[07:11] | It’s not a blister, Brian, it’s a canker. | 这不是水肿 布莱恩 是溃疡 |
[07:14] | It looks like you’ve picked up a case of syphilis. | 看起来你得了梅毒 |
[07:18] | Syphilis? | 梅毒 |
[07:21] | But that’s so ’80s. | 那是80年代的病吧 |
[07:24] | 1880s. | 19世纪80年代 |
[07:25] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[07:26] | It’s once again all the rage, | 这种病又开始流行 |
[07:28] | especially in the gay community. | 特别是在同性恋群体中 |
[07:31] | Roll up your sleeve, please. | 请把袖子卷起来 |
[07:39] | Think you can pinpoint who gave it to you? | 能确定是哪个人传染给你的吗 |
[07:46] | We may have found the needle, | 要确定是谁 |
[07:47] | but locating the haystack’s gonna be a bitch. | 简直比登天还难 |
[07:49] | Make a fist. | 手握成拳头 |
[07:52] | It’s always you straight-laced types | 通常是你这种看似刻板的人 |
[07:53] | who are into the kinky stuff. | 喜欢那些重口味的玩法 |
[07:59] | I’ll confirm it with a VDRL just to make sure. | 我再做个梅毒血清试验确认一下 |
[08:08] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:09] | Then we give you a penicillin shot. | 然后给你打一针青霉素 |
[08:11] | That should clear it up. | 应该就能治好了 |
[08:13] | However, you’ll need to lay off the sex for a couple of days. | 但是 在几天内你都不能有性行为 |
[08:18] | A couple of days? | 几天内 |
[08:19] | I realise for you that’s the equivalent of the time | 我知道对你来说 |
[08:21] | it took for the creation of the universe, | 这就和宇宙形成的时间一样漫长 |
[08:23] | but I have the utmost faith. | 但我对你很有信心 |
[08:26] | You’ll pull it off. | 你能挺过来的 |
[08:27] | That’s pretty much all you’ve left for me to do. | 我也只能这样了吧 |
[08:30] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:31] | You’ll need to inform everyone you had sexual contact with | 你要告诉所有和你有过性接触的人 |
[08:34] | so they can be tested. | 让他们也检查一下 |
[08:39] | “Had we but world enough, and time. “ | “如果世界够大 时间够多就好了” |
[09:43] | Do you have an extra pen? I lost mine. | 你有没有多余的笔 我的丢了 |
[09:46] | Are you trying to be nice? | 你这是想表示友好吗 |
[09:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Well, don’t bother. | 不用费心了 |
[09:53] | Fine, if you’d rather sit by yourself. | 好吧 如果你更喜欢自己一个人坐着 |
[09:54] | You’re the only person who knew about me. The only one. | 只有你知道我的事 只有你一个 |
[09:58] | And now suddenly the whole fuckin’ school knows what I used to do. | 现在突然全校都知道我以前是干什么的 |
[10:00] | Gee, I wonder how that happened. | 天 我真好奇这是怎么回事 |
[10:03] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[10:04] | I would never do that to you. | 我永远不会那样对你 |
[10:06] | Then how did they find out? | 那他们是怎么发现的 |
[10:08] | My parents. | 是我的父母 |
[10:10] | You told them yourself, remember? | 你自己告诉他们的 记得吗 |
[10:13] | When you hit your head at the pool, | 你在泳池撞破头的时候 |
[10:15] | they called some of the other parents | 他们告诉了另外几个家长 |
[10:18] | who told their kids, who told their friends | 家长告诉孩子 孩子告诉朋友 |
[10:20] | and presto, you’re famous. | 结果 一下子你就出名了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I’m a cocksucking superstar. | 没错 我是个舔鸡巴的明星 |
[10:24] | Except I don’t see anyone asking for my autograph. | 怎么没人来问我要签名呢 |
[10:28] | My folks are assholes for what they did. | 我父母这样做太混蛋了 |
[10:31] | I said I’d never forgive them. | 我说了我永远不会原谅他们 |
[10:34] | And I won’t. | 我说到做到 |
[10:38] | Now, can I borrow a pen? | 现在 能借我一支笔吗 |
[11:00] | – Teddy? – Don’t turn on the light. | -泰迪 -别开灯 |
[11:03] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪 |
[11:05] | Where I’ll be for all eternity. On the sofa. | 在沙发上 永生永世我就待在这儿了 |
[11:12] | I asked you to not turn on the light! | 我说了别开灯 |
[11:16] | How am I supposed to see you? | 那我就看不见你了 |
[11:18] | That’s the point. | 就是要这样 |
[11:19] | Still puffy? | 还有点浮肿吗 |
[11:21] | ‘Puffy’? Yeah. I’d be thrilled with ‘puffy’. | 浮肿 要只是有点浮肿我就高兴死了 |
[11:23] | I’d rejoice with ‘swollen’. | 就算是”肿胀” 我都很开心 |
[11:25] | Compared to me, the Elephant Man is a supermodel. | 跟我相比 象人就是超级模特 |
[11:28] | Alright, you’re always cranky before you eat. | 好了 你吃饭前总爱发脾气 |
[11:30] | Come on, let’s go grab some dinner. | 走吧 我们去吃饭 |
[11:32] | What, me? Go out in public like this? | 什么 我 像这样走到大庭广众之下 |
[11:38] | What have I done to myself? | 我对自己做了什么啊 |
[11:39] | You’ve had cosmetic surgery. | 你做了整容手术 |
[11:42] | Everyone who’s had it goes through this. | 做了整容手术的人都会经历这些 |
[11:44] | But once it’s healed, you’ll have a fabulous new face. | 但伤口好了以后 你就是个大帅哥了 |
[11:47] | I don’t want a fabulous new face. | 我不想变成大帅哥 |
[11:48] | I want my not-so-fabulous old face. | 我想要回我的大众脸 |
[11:50] | You don’t mean that. | 这可不是你的真心话 |
[11:51] | This is the worst mistake I’ve ever made. | 这是我犯过的最严重的错误 |
[11:54] | What makes it worser is… Is that a word? | 比最严重还要严重的是 有这种说法吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | All I wanted was to be beautiful. | 我只是想变帅点 |
[12:01] | Or if not ‘beautiful’, at least ‘almost beautiful’. | 或者至少 比普通人好看点也行 |
[12:03] | Is that so much to ask? | 这样的要求很过分吗 |
[12:06] | Instead, I’m condemned to spend the remainder of my days in shadow. | 结果 我被诅咒在黑暗里度过下半辈子 |
[12:12] | Travelling through the sewers. | 在臭水沟里过活 |
[12:15] | Like the phantom of the Pittsburgh Civic Opera. | 就像匹兹堡人民歌剧院的魅影 |
[12:27] | Mortgage. | 按揭还款 |
[12:31] | Phone bill. | 电话费 |
[12:32] | What’s this $1,200? | 这1200块是怎么回事 |
[12:34] | Oh, the water heater broke again and the plumber said | 热水器又坏了 修理工说 |
[12:36] | it couldn’t be repaired, so I had to have it replaced. | 没办法修 所以我换了一个 |
[12:39] | Did you get other estimates? | 你有没有多问几家的价钱 |
[12:40] | No, there wasn’t time. | 没有 当时没时间 |
[12:42] | – Here’s the premium for the car insurance. – Wait, wait a minute. | -这是汽车保险费 -等一下 |
[12:45] | Why should I pay for half the water heater, | 为什么我要付热水器一半的钱 |
[12:46] | considering I no longer live here or take baths here? | 我不在这里住 也不在这里洗澡 |
[12:49] | But your children do, and I pay for half of your apartment | 但你的孩子们要用 而且你房租的一半 |
[12:52] | and I don’t live there. | 都是我付的 我又不住那里 |
[12:53] | I still don’t think it’s fair. | 我还是觉得不公平 |
[12:54] | You didn’t even consult me, yet you expect me to pay? | 你都没问我一下 就想让我出钱 |
[12:57] | OK, tell you what, | 那好吧 不如这样 |
[12:58] | I’ll take them down the river where I’ll wash them, | 我带他们到河边 给他们洗澡 |
[13:00] | and while I’m at it, I’ll beat their clothes against the rocks. | 然后在石头上把衣服敲打干净 |
[13:03] | You always have a smart answer. | 你总是有聪明的回答 |
[13:05] | The stupid answer would be, “Fine, you don’t have to pay. “ | 愚蠢的回答是 “好吧 你不用出钱” |
[13:08] | But you’re not going to hear that from me. | 但我可不会说 |
[13:09] | I’m stretched to the limit as it is. | 我已经很拮据了 |
[13:10] | I’m sure you can find the money elsewhere. | 你肯定能有其他办法弄到钱 |
[13:12] | Any bright ideas? | 你有什么建议 |
[13:14] | Go back to work. | 回去工作 |
[13:17] | Go back to…? | 回去… |
[13:18] | When you had Gus, | 你抚养盖斯的时候 |
[13:19] | I made sure that you were as comfortable as possible | 我尽我所能 让你舒服惬意 |
[13:21] | so you could stay home with him. | 让你在家陪着他 |
[13:22] | That was a completely different set of circumstances. | 那时的情况完全不同 |
[13:24] | Oh, how’s that? | 哪里不同 |
[13:25] | We were still living together. | 那时我们还住在一起 |
[13:28] | And we still loved each other. | 还爱着彼此 |
[13:31] | I’ll pay for everything else… | 其他的钱我都会出 |
[13:34] | but not the heater. | 但那个热水器不行 |
[13:49] | Taste this. | 尝尝这个 |
[13:56] | That’s suspiciously good. | 这么好吃 很可疑啊 |
[14:00] | Did Julia Child leave you her cookbook? | 是不是名厨朱莉娅·蔡尔德把她的食谱给你了 |
[14:03] | No, Michael lent me one of his. | 不是 迈克给了我一个食谱 |
[14:05] | The little wives swapping recipes. | 娇妻们交换食谱 |
[14:08] | What’s next? Mates? | 下一步呢 换老公吗 |
[14:10] | I happen to like cooking. | 我只是很喜欢做饭 |
[14:12] | It makes me feel good to have a home-cooked meal. | 吃些家常菜 让我很开心 |
[14:15] | I even thought, silly me, that it would make you feel good | 我这个傻瓜还以为 有人给你做饭 |
[14:17] | to have someone cook for you. | 你也会开心 |
[14:19] | But if a home-cooked meal is so unappetising to you, | 但如果家常菜这么让你没食欲 |
[14:22] | you are welcome to order yourself Thai food | 你还是给自己叫泰国菜外卖吧 |
[14:25] | for the third time this week. | 这已经是这星期第三次了 |
[14:26] | I love your cream sauce. | 我喜欢你的精液汁啊 |
[14:32] | Guess what’s for dessert? | 猜猜点心吃什么 |
[14:36] | A penicillin tart with seasonal berries. | 青霉素馅饼和新鲜浆果 |
[14:40] | – What? – I said a penicillin tart. | -什么 -我说青霉素馅饼 |
[14:50] | I have syphilis. | 我得了梅毒 |
[14:53] | Syphilis? | 梅毒 |
[14:55] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[14:57] | It’s not a big deal? | 没什么大不了 |
[15:00] | It can cause heart abnormalities, | 那会引起心率失常 |
[15:02] | mental disorders, blindness. | 精神错乱 失明 |
[15:04] | Thank you for the public service announcement, Dr Taylor, | 谢谢你的公益宣传 泰勒医生 |
[15:07] | but the patient’s already been treated and cured. | 但病人我已经看了医生 也痊愈了 |
[15:12] | All I have to do now | 我现在要做的 |
[15:13] | is refrain from fucking your brains out for the next 48 hours. | 是在48小时内 忍住想操死你的冲动 |
[15:16] | Make that… 42. | 该是 42小时 |
[15:21] | By the way, you should get yourself tested. | 顺便说一下 你最好也检查一下 |
[15:24] | Did you fuck someone without a condom? | 你是不是没带套就操了谁 |
[15:25] | No. Never. | 没有 每次都带 |
[15:29] | Word of honour. | 以名誉担保 |
[15:30] | Then how’d you…? | 那又怎么会… |
[15:31] | Must have been someone who sucked me off. | 肯定是给我口交的人 |
[15:35] | I’m surprised it hasn’t happened sooner, | 我很惊讶你现在才得这种病 |
[15:37] | considering where your dick’s been. | 你的鸡巴可是身经百战啊 |
[15:38] | Excuse me, but you haven’t exactly been a saint yourself. | 不好意思 你自己也不是个圣人 |
[15:42] | In fact, I might have even gotten it from you. | 事实上 说不定是你传染给我的 |
[15:51] | When’s dinner? | 什么时候开饭 |
[15:57] | Yes, she ate. | 是 她吃过了 |
[16:00] | No, she’s not colicky. | 不 她没有得疝气 |
[16:01] | Yes. She’s sleeping like a… baby. | 是 她正在睡觉 像婴儿一样 |
[16:06] | Look, Mel, I gotta go. | 茉儿 我要挂了 |
[16:09] | Yes, I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[16:11] | If there’s a problem, I’ll call. | 如果出问题了 我会打电话给你 |
[16:14] | Christ, she calls every five minutes. | 天啊 她五分钟就打一次电话 |
[16:16] | She’s a mother. | 她是个母亲 |
[16:17] | She’s a fucking control freak. That’s what she is. | 她就是个控制狂 |
[16:19] | Can I be excused? | 我可以走了吗 |
[16:20] | You didn’t eat anything. Eat. | 你什么都没吃 快点吃 |
[16:22] | No control freaks here. | 这里可没有控制狂 |
[16:28] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:30] | Awesome. | 我很好 |
[16:38] | Look, your principal called. | 你们校长打电话来了 |
[16:40] | – I didn’t do anything. – We know. | -我没做错什么 -我们知道 |
[16:42] | He wants us to come to a meeting with some of the parents. | 他想让我们和其他家长开个会 |
[16:45] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[16:48] | About what happened at the swim meet. | 关于游泳比赛时发生的事 |
[16:50] | – Oh, fuck! – Hey, whoa, hold on. | -操 -等一下 别激动 |
[16:52] | It’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 这不一定是件坏事 |
[16:55] | And how do you figure that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:56] | There’ll be a health official to answer questions, | 到时会有卫生官员答疑解惑 |
[16:59] | put their minds at ease, | 让他们放心 |
[17:00] | and hopefully put an end to what you’ve been going through. | 进展顺利的话 大家不会再像现在这样对你 |
[17:03] | Like anyone gives a shit what I’ve been going through. | 说得好像有人在乎我的感受一样 |
[17:11] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 |
[17:14] | It’s for parents. | 这是家长会 |
[17:15] | It’s about me, isn’t it? | 是关于我的 不是吗 |
[17:18] | So I have a right to be there. | 所以我有权出席 |
[17:26] | Robin, cheers! | 罗宾 干杯 |
[17:39] | This is a dyke bar. | 这是个女同酒吧 |
[17:41] | Why did you bring me to a dyke bar? | 你把我带到女同酒吧来干什么 |
[17:42] | Think of it as your out-of-town tryout. | 就当是你走出家门的第一步 |
[17:45] | You’re certainly not going to fuck anybody in here, right? | 你肯定不会和这里的人上床 对不对 |
[17:48] | It doesn’t matter what you look like or what anybody thinks. | 你长什么样或者别人怎么想 都无所谓 |
[17:53] | Hey, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:54] | No one here knows me, so I’m safe. | 这里没有人认识我 所以我是安全的 |
[17:56] | I’m anonymous. | 我是无名氏 |
[17:58] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[18:00] | Hey, Em! | 你好 小艾 |
[18:01] | Mother of Christ. | 苍天圣母啊 |
[18:02] | No, honey, just of Michael. | 不 亲爱的 只是迈克他妈 |
[18:04] | What are you boys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[18:06] | Don’t tell me you’ve developed a taste for snatch. | 别告诉我你们开始喜欢女人了 |
[18:08] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我可以问你同样的问题 |
[18:10] | I’m taking your suggestion. | 我听从了你的建议 |
[18:15] | Oh! Hope the fish bite. | 噢 希望鱼会上勾哦 |
[18:23] | You look pretty beat up, babe. | 你看起来像被打了一样 宝贝 |
[18:28] | Did a man do that to you? | 是不是臭男人干的 |
[18:31] | Huh? | 什么 |
[18:34] | Too bad I wasn’t around to protect you. | 可惜我不在你身边保护你 |
[18:37] | But don’t you worry, kitten. | 但别担心 小宝贝 |
[18:38] | That swelling’s gonna go down, and when it does, | 浮肿会消的 到时 |
[18:42] | you’re gonna be just as pretty as ever. | 你会和从前一样漂亮 |
[18:54] | That… person… | 那个 人 |
[18:57] | thinks I’m a lesbian. | 以为我是拉拉 |
[18:59] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:01] | What have I done to myself? | 我对自己做了什么 |
[19:05] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[19:07] | And I’m never coming back out! | 再也不出来了 |
[19:14] | She just hasn’t been herself since the hot flushes. | 自从到了更年期 她就一直很反常 |
[19:23] | A lot of great-looking gals here, wouldn’t you say? | 这里美女真多啊 对不对 |
[19:25] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[19:27] | I’m really glad you asked me out, Deb. | 我很高兴你约我出来 黛比 |
[19:31] | Look at her. Huh? She’s… handsome. | 看看她 多…帅气 |
[19:35] | All those tattoos. | 那些纹身 |
[19:38] | I was hoping we could spend some time together. | 我一直希望我们有空能一起玩 |
[19:41] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[19:44] | What about her standing there, all by herself? | 那个女的只身站在那 她怎么样 |
[19:47] | I bet she’d love it if someone took her hand and said, | 我打赌如果有人拉她的手说请她喝酒 |
[19:51] | “Buy you a beer?” | 她肯定乐意之至 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I hope someone does. | 希望有人能那样做 |
[19:57] | Loretta, honey, | 洛蕾塔 亲爱的 |
[19:57] | isn’t there someone in this place that tickles your …fancy? | 这里就没有人 让你感兴趣吗 |
[20:03] | There is. | 有的 |
[20:08] | Buy you a beer? | 能请你喝杯酒吗 |
[20:19] | You know, I thought one of the benefits of marriage – | 我觉得结婚的好处之一 |
[20:22] | besides getting to have sex with the same person | 除了在下半辈子 |
[20:24] | for the rest of your natural born life – | 只能和同一个人上床之外 |
[20:26] | is being able to let yourself go. | 是可以不修边幅 |
[20:28] | I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know | 相信你乐于知道 |
[20:30] | Michael and I still enjoy looking good for each other. | 迈克和我依旧会为对方保持美好的外貌 |
[20:33] | You still look? | 你还正眼看吗 |
[20:35] | Not everyone regards marriage | 不是每个人都把婚姻 |
[20:37] | and monogamy as a death sentence. | 一夫一妻制看作死亡宣判 |
[20:39] | For some of us, they’re simply a part of growing up. | 对于有的人 那只是成长的一部分 |
[20:43] | You mean giving up. | 你是说投降 |
[20:45] | Surrendering to the straight world’s conception | 屈服于异性恋的世界观 |
[20:47] | of what it means to be a man. | 和他们对男人的定义 |
[20:49] | Can’t be Peter Pan forever. | 没人能永远年轻 |
[20:53] | You can try. | 总可以努力尝试 |
[20:56] | These days I prefer spending time | 现在 我更喜欢 |
[20:59] | in a family room rather than a back room. | 呆在家里 而非酒吧的暗室 |
[21:01] | As opposed to those days? | 和当年相比吗 |
[21:04] | When you preferred getting gangbanged | 那时你更喜欢 |
[21:05] | in the orgy room of the Liberty Baths? | 在自由浴室的放荡室里和人群交 |
[21:08] | Leave it to you to remember. | 这些你记住就行了 |
[21:10] | Leave it to you to forget now that you’re HIV | 你倒忘得干净 你可是HIV携带者 |
[21:13] | and, oh, so PC. | 好政治正确哦 |
[21:18] | There you go. | 抬高点 |
[21:20] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[21:23] | Well, I may not have stopped Michael | 我也许没能阻止迈克 |
[21:24] | from becoming one of the Stepford Fags, | 变成”复制娇基”[电影《复制娇妻》] |
[21:27] | but at least I saved Justin from a fate | 但至少我把贾斯汀从比异性恋 |
[21:29] | worse than being a heterosexual. | 还要悲惨的命运中拯救出来了 |
[21:31] | And what’s that? | 你指什么 |
[21:37] | An imitation… heterosexual. | 对异性恋的模仿 |
[21:42] | Aren’t you going after your prey? | 找到猎物了怎么还不下手 |
[21:44] | I’d love to, Professor, but … | 我很想 教授 但 |
[21:46] | I’ve still got another 24 hours until the syphilis clears up. | 还要24小时才能保证梅毒清除 |
[21:56] | Now, I’m sure we’ll be back before she wakes up. | 我确定我们能在她睡醒前回来 |
[21:59] | Yeah, so just keep the monitor with you, | 把婴儿监视器放在身边 |
[22:01] | and make yourselves at home. | 把这里当自己家一样 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | You have my cell phone number just in case. | 万一有事 你有我的手机号 |
[22:07] | – Don’t worry. – Alright, have fun, you two. | -不要担心 -你们两个 玩得开心 |
[22:11] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:21] | She’s so cute! | 她好可爱 |
[22:22] | She’s practically twice as big already. | 她已经有之前两个大了 |
[22:25] | Ever think about having one? | 有没有想过自己也要一个孩子 |
[22:28] | Sometimes. | 有时会想 |
[22:30] | So what’s stopping you? | 那为什么没要呢 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. Did I forget to mention who I live with? | 不好意思 我是不是没说过我和谁在一起 |
[22:35] | Did you ever ask him? | 你有没有问过他 |
[22:36] | He won’t even get a puppy. | 他连小狗都不想要 |
[22:39] | Do you have any idea how much Italia Moda furniture costs? | 你知道他的意大利家具有多贵吗 |
[22:43] | Anyway, | 不管怎么样 |
[22:45] | now’s not the time to have a life-altering discussion with him. | 现在不是和他讨论人生计划的时候 |
[22:51] | At least until his syphilis clears up. | 至少要等他的梅毒好了以后 |
[22:55] | I know last week’s incident at the swim meet | 我知道上星期游泳比赛时发生的事 |
[22:57] | raised a lot of concern regarding your children’s health and safety. | 让许多家长开始担心孩子的健康及安全 |
[23:00] | That’s why I’ve invited Dr Judith Davidson | 所以今晚我请来了朱迪丝·戴维逊医生 |
[23:02] | from the Pittsburgh AIDS Project to speak with us this evening | 匹兹堡艾滋病项目的一员 |
[23:05] | and answer any questions you might have. | 她会回答你们的所有问题 |
[23:08] | Dr Davidson. | 戴维逊医生 |
[23:09] | Thank you, Mr Everett. | 谢谢 埃弗雷特先生 |
[23:12] | Unfortunately, there’s still a great deal of uncertainty | 很不幸 人们对于HIV还存在 |
[23:15] | and apprehension about HIV, | 许多误解和不必要的担忧 |
[23:17] | so I welcome the opportunity to not only inform you of the facts, | 所以我很高兴有机会向大家澄清一些事实 |
[23:21] | but to hopefully alleviate some of your fears. | 并且希望能减轻大家的恐惧 |
[23:25] | First off, | 首先 |
[23:26] | let me assure you that the risk of HIV transmission | 我向大家保证 亨特在泳池里 |
[23:30] | from Hunter’s injury in the pool is next to impossible. | 将HIV传染给同学的可能性几乎为零 |
[23:35] | In fact, it would require direct blood-to-blood contact | 事实上 只有直接的血液接触 |
[23:39] | for there to be any significant degree of exposure. | 才会有被传染的风险 |
[23:42] | That’s comforting to hear, Doctor, | 这听起来让人松了口气 医生 |
[23:43] | but that’s not the only thing he’s exposing our children to. | 但他给我们孩子带来的风险不仅是这一方面 |
[23:47] | The kid is a hustler, a male prostitute… | 那小子是卖淫的 是个男妓 |
[23:50] | – Hold on! – Do you mind if I finish? | -住口 -你介意我把话说完吗 |
[23:52] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 事实上 我们介意 |
[23:53] | I’m sure that I speak for everyone here | 我确信这里每个人都同意 |
[23:55] | when I say we don’t want our kids around someone with his background. | 不想让有这种背景的人在我们孩子身边 |
[23:59] | Well, you don’t know a damn thing about his background – | 你他妈的对他的背景一点都不了解 |
[24:00] | how he was abused by his mother, | 他被自己的母亲虐待 |
[24:02] | how he had to escape from a series of foster homes, | 他被迫从很多寄养家庭里逃出来 |
[24:04] | literally sleep in the street. | 只能露宿街头 |
[24:06] | Or how he had to regain his health to catch up at school. | 他努力恢复健康 赶上学习进度 |
[24:08] | What is this? The plot to a Charles Dickens novel? | 这是什么 狄更斯的小说吗 |
[24:15] | Your children lead privileged lives | 你们的小孩过着优越的生活 |
[24:18] | and you dare to laugh at my son’s misfortune. | 而你们还敢嘲笑我儿子的不幸 |
[24:25] | It’s ok, Ben. | 没关系 本 |
[24:27] | I’m glad I came here tonight, | 我很高兴我今晚也来了 |
[24:29] | because I learned something too. | 因为我也学到了很多东西 |
[24:31] | Now I know how your kids got to be the way they are. | 现在我明白你们的小孩怎么会变成那副德性 |
[24:36] | From you. | 是从你们身上学的 |
[24:51] | I don’t know how you can be so casual about it. | 我不知道你怎么还能若无其事 |
[24:53] | I’d freak out. | 换做我会疯掉的 |
[24:54] | I did at first, but my test came back negative, | 一开始我也是 但我的化验结果是阴性 |
[24:58] | so I guess everything’s ok. | 所以也没什么 |
[24:59] | Next time you might not be so lucky. | 下一次你就不一定这么走运了 |
[25:02] | I promise that I’ll be safe. | 我保证我会注意安全的 |
[25:03] | I wish you could be more than safe. | 我希望你不只是安全 |
[25:06] | – I wish you two would… – Settle down? | -我希望你们两个能… -安定下来 |
[25:10] | Get married? Be monogamous? | 结婚 一夫一妻 |
[25:12] | It’s never gonna happen, Daph. | 永远都不可能 达芙 |
[25:20] | Oh. Oh, OK. Oh, my God. She’s burning up. | 我的天啊 她发烧了 |
[25:23] | Oh. I better call Michael. | 我最好给迈克打电话 |
[25:27] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:28] | It’s ok, sweetheart. It’s ok, little one. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[25:34] | Fuck. It went straight to voicemail. | 操 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[25:57] | This was supposed to be an informative meeting, | 这本该是科普讲座 |
[25:59] | not a kangaroo court. | 而不是私立法庭 |
[26:01] | Please accept my apologies | 请接受我的歉意 |
[26:02] | and know that not everyone feels that way. | 不是每个人都那样想 |
[26:03] | Oh, it’s not your fault, Mr Everett, | 这不是你的错 埃弗雷特先生 |
[26:05] | but thanks for saying that. | 但还是谢谢你这么说 |
[26:07] | However, we obviously have a much bigger problem than I thought. | 但是 显然问题比我想的要严重 |
[26:12] | In light of tonight’s reaction | 鉴于今晚家长的反应 |
[26:13] | and knowing the ostracism you’ve had to endure, | 还有你不得不忍受的歧视 |
[26:15] | you might wanna consider sending Hunter to another school. | 你们还是考虑给亨特转学吧 |
[26:18] | I’m not leaving. | 我才不走 |
[26:19] | We should at least consider what Mr Everett has to say. | 我们至少应该考虑下埃弗雷特先生的话 |
[26:22] | They can call me whatever they want, | 他们想怎么骂我都可以 |
[26:24] | not sit near me – I don’t care. | 不跟我坐在一起 我都无所谓 |
[26:28] | They’re not gonna chase me away. | 但他们是赶不走我的 |
[26:41] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[26:42] | Where’s Gus? | 盖斯在哪 |
[26:43] | Thank God Dusty could take him. How is she? | 谢天谢地达斯蒂可以照顾他 她怎么样 |
[26:46] | Earache with a fever. | 发烧加耳朵痛 |
[26:47] | Poor sweetheart. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[26:50] | Have you been waiting long? | 你已经等了很久吗 |
[26:51] | An hour at least. It’s incredible! | 至少等了一个小时 真不敢相信 |
[26:52] | They see you sitting here with a screaming infant, | 他们看见你怀里抱着哭闹的婴儿 |
[26:54] | – you think they’d have the decency… – We just got the message. | -你觉得他们应该… -我们刚收到信息 |
[26:56] | Where? In Babylon? | 在哪收到的 巴比伦吗 |
[26:58] | – Fuck you! – Hey! Hey! Easy, easy. | -你去死吧 -好了 别吵了 |
[26:59] | We were at Hunter’s school. There was a problem. | 我们去了亨特的学校 出了点问题 |
[27:01] | – I’ll say there is a problem. – She’s been waiting over an hour. | -我看也有问题 -她已经等了一个多小时 |
[27:03] | There must be someone to talk to. | 应该能找个人反映一下 |
[27:04] | How could you leave her like that? | 你把大家那么折腾一番之后 |
[27:05] | After all the crap you put us through? It’s unforgivable. | 怎么还能丢下她不管 这是不可原谅的 |
[27:08] | She was with Justin and Daphne. | 贾斯汀和达芙妮在照看她 |
[27:09] | – What the hell do they know? – Enough to call you. | -他们懂个屁啊 -至少知道给你打电话 |
[27:11] | You have no say in this, so butt out. | 这事你没有发言权 少管闲事 |
[27:13] | – Excuse me? – Don’t talk to him like that! | -你说什么 -别那样对他说话 |
[27:15] | We have another kid who needed our attention. | 我们还有个小孩要照料 |
[27:16] | I don’t care about your other kid, I care about this one – | 我才不管你那个小孩 我只关心这一个 |
[27:19] | my daughter, who is in a lot of pain. | 我正在受苦的女儿 |
[27:21] | I’ll find a nurse. | 我去找个护士 |
[27:22] | All I know is the minute you have her, you take off. | 我只知道你一接走她 就不管了 |
[27:25] | Well, wait till my lawyer hears about this, | 你就等着我联系我的律师吧 |
[27:26] | because this time, there’ll be no settling. | 因为这一次 不会再有和解 |
[27:28] | We’re going to go to court | 我们法庭上见 |
[27:29] | and I will make sure that you lose custody. | 我会确保你失去监护权 |
[27:31] | You just try it! | 你试试看 |
[27:32] | The doctor will see your baby now. | 医生现在可以看你的小孩了 |
[27:33] | It’s about fucking time. | 也他妈该是时候了 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, only one of you can go. | 不好意思 你们大人只能去一个 |
[27:36] | Oh. I’m going, I’m her mother. | 我去 我是母亲 |
[27:37] | I’m going, I’m her father. | 我去 我是父亲 |
[27:38] | Yeah, some father. | 是啊 你也有脸当父亲 |
[27:40] | You say that one more time… | 你敢再说一遍 |
[27:41] | I’m going. You two can duke it out, | 我去 你们两个好好打吧 |
[27:43] | start World War 3 for all I care. | 第三次世界大战 我无所谓 |
[27:44] | Meanwhile, our daughter needs attention. | 与此同时 我们的女儿要看医生 |
[28:00] | Flying solo? | 形单影只啊 |
[28:01] | Not everyone’s as lucky as you to be in a… non-relationship. | 不是每个人都像你这么幸运 有个不算男友的男友 |
[28:07] | Where’s Pittsburgh’s very own extreme makeover? | 匹兹堡的那位终极大换脸帅哥呢 |
[28:10] | I tried to convince him to make an appearance tonight, | 我试过劝他今晚来露个面 |
[28:12] | but disaster struck. | 但后来发生了灾难 |
[28:14] | He saw a lesbian | 他遭遇了个拉拉 |
[28:15] | and went back into his hole for another six weeks. | 决定在自己窝里再呆六个星期 |
[28:19] | Well, you can tell Theodore | 你可以告诉西奥多 |
[28:20] | unless he gets his hole back to work Monday, | 除非他周一出现在公司 |
[28:23] | he’s fired. | 否则我就炒了他 |
[28:26] | I’ll be sure to give him the message. | 我会把这个消息带给他的 |
[28:29] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[28:31] | I have another urgent message to impart. | 我要传播另一条紧急消息了 |
[28:34] | Half-price admission for all bottoms? | 0可享受五折优惠吗 |
[28:38] | I have syphilis. | 我得了梅毒 |
[28:42] | – You have…? – Need I repeat? | -你得了… -要我再说一遍吗 |
[28:46] | Well, this certainly hasn’t been your year… dick-wise. | 今年还真是不走运啊 就你的鸡巴而言 |
[28:51] | It’s my responsibility to inform all of my former receptacles | 我有责任告诉所有我操过的人 |
[28:55] | so that they can get tested. | 让他们去检查一下 |
[28:57] | Wouldn’t a full-page ad in ‘USA Today’ be more efficient? | 在《今日美国》登一整版广告不是更方便 |
[29:01] | I’ve always preferred the personal touch. | 我一直都喜欢私下交流 |
[29:03] | If you’d laid off the personal touch, | 如果之前没有那么多私下交流的话 |
[29:05] | you wouldn’t have to start spreading the news. | 你就不用传播这条消息了 |
[29:12] | Hey. Remember last Wednesday? | 你好 记得上星期三吗 |
[29:17] | I have syphilis. | 我患了梅毒 |
[29:20] | – Remember last Tuesday? – Yeah. | -记得上星期二吗 -记得 |
[29:22] | – Might wanna get tested for syphilis. – Fuck! | -最好验一下梅毒 -操 |
[29:24] | Hey, remember last week in the back room? | 记得上星期在暗室吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[29:26] | Well, we may have been exposed to syphilis. | 我们可能被传染了梅毒 |
[29:28] | Fuck no! What? | 操 不是吧 什么 |
[29:30] | – Hey, dude! Remember last Tuesday? – Yeah, in the back room. | -嘿 老兄 记得上星期二吗 -记得 在暗室里 |
[29:32] | You got exposed to syphilis. | 你可能感染梅毒了 |
[29:34] | You might wanna get the test. | 最好检查一下 |
[29:41] | Hey, do you remember last Tuesday… | 你好 记得上周二… |
[29:44] | Fortunately for me, I’ve been spared that nasty rash. | 还好 这恶心的疹子和我没关系 |
[29:49] | Hey, remember last… | 记得上个 |
[29:50] | Remember, uh, that get-together we had? | 记得我们那一次吗 |
[29:52] | I think I got syphilis. | 我想我得了梅毒 |
[29:54] | – I got syph. – Syph?! | -我得了梅毒 -梅毒 |
[29:56] | Until now. | 到目前为止 |
[30:12] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[30:13] | – Is she ok? – She’ll be fine. | -她没事吧 -她会好起来的 |
[30:14] | They gave her some Baby Tylenol | 他们给她吃了婴儿止痛药 |
[30:15] | which needs repeating every four hours. | 这个药四个小时吃一次 |
[30:17] | Every four hours. | 每四个小时 |
[30:18] | And Amoxycillin twice a day. | 阿莫西林一日两次 |
[30:20] | We’ll pick that up at the pharmacy. | 我们一会儿去药店开 |
[30:22] | Ok, sweetie, I’ll take you home. | 宝贝儿 马上带你回家 |
[30:25] | I was just about to say the same thing. | 我正准备说同样的话 |
[30:27] | Why would she go with you? | 凭什么她要跟你走 |
[30:29] | Because it’s still my time. | 因为还在我监护的时段 |
[30:30] | I say you’ve had enough time. | 要我说 你的时段过了 |
[30:31] | We have an agreement. | 我们有协议 |
[30:32] | After you practically abandoned her? | 你之前几乎算是抛弃她了 |
[30:34] | – Would you please calm down? – I agree. | -你们能不能冷静一下 -我也觉得 |
[30:37] | A sick baby needs to be with her mother. | 生病的宝宝应该和妈妈在一起 |
[30:38] | I am just as capable of taking care of her. | 我一样有能力照顾她 |
[30:40] | You’ve proven that. | 你倒是”证明”了这一点 |
[30:43] | Come with Daddy, honey bun. | 来跟爸爸走 小蜜糕 |
[30:43] | She’s coming with me. | 她要跟我走 |
[30:45] | Would you two stop?! | 你们能不能别这样了 |
[30:50] | I don’t think either one of you | 我觉得你们关心的都不是 |
[30:51] | cares about your daughter’s welfare. | 怎样才对你们的宝贝女儿好 |
[30:52] | All you’re concerned about is who has ownership. | 你们只是关心自己对她的所有权 |
[30:55] | That is not true! | 不是这样的 |
[30:55] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能那样说 |
[30:57] | And I’ve been a part of it. | 而我居然也和你们一块搅合 |
[31:00] | Well, no more. | 再也不会了 |
[31:02] | I’m withdrawing from this custodial circus right now. | 我现在就从这场监护权闹剧中退出 |
[31:05] | Jenny Rebecca is all yours. | 詹妮·丽贝卡归你们了 |
[31:08] | I just hope you spend as much time thinking about | 我只希望你们能花点时间多为她想想 |
[31:11] | her needs as you do about yours. | 而不是只想你们自己 |
[31:28] | Hearts. | 心形的哦 |
[31:32] | Made out of cherry Jell-o. | 还是樱桃果冻做的 |
[31:34] | And flowers. | 还有那些花 |
[31:35] | They’re edible pansies. | 是可以吃的三色堇[男同] |
[31:36] | Not the first ones in here. | 它可不是这里的第一个男同 |
[31:40] | You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble. | 你其实不用这么麻烦的 |
[31:42] | Nothing’s too much trouble for you, Deb. | 为了你 什么都不麻烦 黛比 |
[31:45] | Hey, you wanna go back to that bar tonight? | 今晚还想去那个酒吧吗 |
[31:47] | I’m off at 6:00. | 我6点钟下班 |
[31:49] | It’s not really my scene, if you know what I mean. | 那里其实不适合我 你懂我的意思吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. Too crowded and noisy. I understand. | 是啊 人又多又吵 我明白 |
[31:57] | How about we go to a nice quiet place | 要不我们找个安静点的地方 |
[31:59] | and we can… | 我们就能… |
[32:00] | Loretta… sit. | 洛蕾塔 坐吧 |
[32:03] | I’d love to, but I’ve got a couple of Pink Plates coming up. | 我倒是也想 但还有几桌等着我上菜 |
[32:06] | Betty can serve them. Now, please sit. | 贝蒂可以负责 请坐下来吧 |
[32:10] | Your order’s up. | 餐好了 |
[32:16] | Loretta, | 洛蕾塔 |
[32:18] | I am truly flattered and honoured that you like me. | 你喜欢我 我真的受宠若惊 也很荣幸 |
[32:26] | I more than like you. | 我何止是喜欢你 |
[32:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:33] | It’s just that there’s one little hitch, | 但是有一点小问题 |
[32:36] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[32:38] | Although, God knows I could’ve | 虽然 如果我是的话 |
[32:40] | spared myself a lot of grief if I was. | 倒是能省却很多伤心往事 |
[32:43] | But, um, let’s face it, honey, | 但是亲爱的 我们还是现实点吧 |
[32:45] | after hanging out here all these years, | 我在这里混了这么多年 |
[32:47] | if it still hasn’t rubbed off, | 我还是没有被掰弯 |
[32:48] | I think we can safely assume that, um… | 我想我们大可放心地推定 |
[32:51] | that it’s not gonna. | 以后也不会的 |
[32:55] | I didn’t think I was gay at first either. | 我以前也不认为我是同性恋 |
[32:59] | But that’s because I hadn’t met the right person. | 但那是因为我没有遇到对的人 |
[33:05] | I have met the right person. | 我已经遇到对的人了 |
[33:10] | His name is Carl Horvath. | 他叫卡尔·霍瓦特 |
[33:24] | Well, I gotta go pick up… | 我得去… |
[33:25] | No. Listen, please. | 不 请听我说 |
[33:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:30] | You don’t really love me. | 你并不是真的爱我 |
[33:32] | Why wouldn’t I? | 怎么不是呢 |
[33:35] | You’re wonderful. | 你这么好 |
[33:39] | Well, I’ll take the compliment. | 我接受你的称赞 |
[33:42] | But you just think you do… | 你只是认为你爱我 |
[33:45] | ’cause for the first time in your life, | 因为这是你在人生中第一次 |
[33:47] | you’re finally expressing the real you. | 能够展现真实的自己 |
[33:51] | And I am thrilled for you. | 我内心为你激动不已 |
[33:53] | Truly, I am. | 真的 |
[33:55] | But you need to love someone who can love you back… | 但你该爱一个能够爱你的人 |
[33:59] | the way you deserve. | 你值得被爱 |
[34:10] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呀 |
[34:11] | Letting in some sunshine. | 让阳光照进来啊 |
[34:14] | Light is my enemy. | 光明是我的敌人 |
[34:15] | Darkness is my only friend. | 黑暗才是我唯一的朋友 |
[34:17] | I’ll have to remember that. | 回头我会记住的 |
[34:22] | What’s all that? | 那都是些什么啊 |
[34:23] | Queer Guy is about to work his fairy magic. | 酷男基友就要施展他的妖精魔法了 |
[34:26] | Last time you worked your fairy magic, | 上次你施展妖精魔法的时候 |
[34:27] | I almost wound up engaged to Tanya the trucker. | 我差点沦为熊T的小妾 |
[34:30] | First we need to get your hair back to its natural colour. | 首先我们先要把你的头发变回原来的颜色 |
[34:34] | Would you say | 哪种颜色好呢 |
[34:35] | chocolate mousse or autumn in Umbria? | 巧克力慕斯还是翁布里亚深秋 |
[34:37] | Look, Em, it’s no use. | 够了 小艾 没用的 |
[34:40] | I’m a caterpillar who’s never gonna be a butterfly. | 我是只永远不会化蝶的毛毛虫 |
[34:43] | I’m just gonna be | 我将会变成 |
[34:44] | one of those old men we always make fun of, | 大家都取笑的那种老男人 |
[34:46] | the ones who are trying to look young, | 试图变得年轻一点 |
[34:48] | who are only fooling themselves. | 最后却总是洋相尽出 |
[34:50] | Teddy, no matter what you look like, | 泰迪 不管你看上去是什么样子 |
[34:54] | there will always be one person | 总有一个人 |
[34:56] | who is blinded by your dazzling beauty. | 会拜倒在你眩目的美丽面前 |
[35:04] | We’re just gonna help Mother Nature along. | 我们只要顺其自然就可以了 |
[35:06] | So let’s get cracking. | 那么我们开始吧 |
[35:07] | Give her a little prod up the ass. | 顺水再推一把舟 |
[35:12] | So what happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[35:14] | My parents nearly shit. | 我父母差点吐血 |
[35:16] | They did? | 真的吗 |
[35:17] | Well, like, duh. You practically called them | 你等于是在骂他们 |
[35:19] | a couple of fascist hatemongers. | 是一对煽动仇恨的法西斯分子 |
[35:21] | Do you know what that can do | 你知道这对两个当了一辈子 |
[35:22] | to two lifelong liberal Democrats? | 自由民主党员的人意味着什么吗 |
[35:25] | I was worried you might be angry. | 我本来还担心你会生气 |
[35:28] | Are you kidding? They so deserved it. | 你开玩笑的吧 是他们活该 |
[35:32] | I’m just sorry you had to go through that. | 我只是很抱歉你得经历那些 |
[35:36] | But, um, I’m glad you decided to stay. | 但是 你决定留下来我感到很高兴 |
[35:39] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[35:45] | So are you doing anything tonight? | 那么你今天晚上有事吗 |
[35:47] | We could go to a movie or get pizza. | 我们可以去看电影或者吃披萨 |
[35:49] | Or I could steal your father’s car | 或者我可以去把你爸的车偷来 |
[35:51] | and we could drive to L.A. | 我们开车去洛杉矶玩 |
[35:55] | I was just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑的 |
[35:56] | Hey, Matt. | 嗨 马特 |
[35:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:01] | We’re going to the mall. You wanna come? | 我们打算去商场 你去吗 |
[36:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:19] | Oh. What a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[36:23] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[36:26] | That was Mel. | 是茉儿打来的 |
[36:28] | She wanted to let me know that our daughter is doing fine. | 她想告诉我 我们的女儿很好 |
[36:32] | That’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[36:33] | And that I am an asshole. | 还有我是个混球 |
[36:34] | What? She said that? | 什么 她这么说的吗 |
[36:37] | No. I did. | 不是 我自己说的 |
[36:40] | You were just looking after Jenny Rebecca’s best interests. | 你只是在为詹妮·丽贝卡的最佳利益考虑 |
[36:43] | Actually, I was looking after mine. | 实际上 我是在为自己的最佳利益考虑 |
[36:46] | Instead of thinking about what was right for the baby | 没有考虑怎样才是对我的宝贝女儿好 |
[36:49] | or who she should be with, | 还有她跟谁过比较好 |
[36:50] | I was thinking about me. | 我一直都只在考虑自己 |
[36:53] | So I’ve decided Lindsay’s right. | 现在我决定了 琳赛说得对 |
[36:57] | Er, you’re gonna give up custody? | 你要放弃监护权吗 |
[37:00] | I would never do that. | 我绝对不会放弃的 |
[37:02] | But I do think that J.R. needs | 但我确实认为J.R.需要 |
[37:04] | to spend more time with her mother | 和母亲多呆些时间 |
[37:06] | instead of passing her around. | 而不是在大家手里传来传去 |
[37:10] | So we need to come up with a new arrangement… | 我们需要想出一个新的安排 |
[37:14] | one that’s best for her. | 一个对她最好的安排 |
[37:17] | I think that’s a very wise and very loving decision. | 我觉得这是个很明智的决定 充满关爱 |
[37:26] | What kind of behaviour is that for a proper married couple? | 这就是一对已婚夫夫该有的体面行为吗 |
[37:30] | Improper. | 不体面 |
[37:31] | Undignified. | 不要脸 |
[37:33] | Fun. | 真有趣啊 |
[37:35] | Since when do married people have fun? | 已婚人士什么时候有乐趣可言了 |
[37:37] | You oughta try it sometime. You might enjoy it. | 你什么时候可以试试啊 也许你会喜欢 |
[37:40] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[37:41] | He’s here! He’s here! | 他来了 他来了 |
[37:43] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[37:44] | Alright, it’s not Dolly Levi. | 反正不是音乐剧里的多莉·利维 |
[37:46] | It’s only Ted, | 只是泰德而已 |
[37:47] | but I got him out of the house. | 但我好歹把他从屋里拖出来了 |
[37:49] | You should only know what it took. | 你们要知道这有多费劲 |
[37:50] | So praise him | 所以你们要赞美他 |
[37:52] | and tell him he looks fabulous. Got it? | 都说他看上去棒极了 明白吗 |
[37:58] | Ted, you look fabulous. | 泰德 你看上去棒极了 |
[38:00] | Ted, you look fab… | 泰德 你看上去棒… |
[38:02] | Ted, you look fab… | 泰德 你看上去棒… |
[38:03] | Ted, you look fabulous. | 泰德 你看上去棒极了 |
[38:05] | Here he is! Here he is! | 他来了 他来了 |
[38:08] | Oh, my God. He really does look fabulous. | 天啊 他看上去真的是棒极了 |
[38:11] | That’s not Ted. | 那个不是泰德 |
[38:14] | That is. | 这个才是 |
[38:17] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[38:19] | You look 10 years younger. | 你看上去年轻了10岁 |
[38:21] | What a fantastic job! | 效果真是不错啊 |
[38:26] | Ted, you look fabulous. | 泰德 你看上去棒极了 |
[38:30] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[38:31] | What’d I tell you? | 我就说吧 |
[38:37] | Well, er, drinks are on me. | 酒钱都算我的 |
[38:44] | To tell you the truth, he doesn’t look all that different. | 说真的 他看上去没有什么变化啊 |
[38:47] | I never looked at him enough to know. | 我没仔细看过他 我不知道 |
[38:48] | There’s something around the eyes. | 眼睛四周好像有些不一样 |
[38:50] | He looks… rested. That’s it. | 他看上去 休息得很好 也就这样了 |
[38:55] | It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t look any different. | 他看上去有没有变化并不重要 |
[38:56] | The point is he thinks he does. | 重点在于他自己觉得有所改变 |
[38:58] | Ted can look in the mirror and see a new man – | 泰德可以从镜子中发现一个崭新的自己 |
[39:01] | a man with confidence, a man he likes. | 一个他喜欢的 充满自信的自己 |
[39:04] | Well, that’s all that matters. | 这样就可以了 |
[39:09] | Get ready, baby. | 准备好哦 宝贝儿 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause when you come through that door, | 因为当你走进门的时候 |
[39:13] | you’re gonna get such a big surp… | 我会给你一个大 |
[39:17] | …surprise. | 惊喜 |
[39:20] | Guess you weren’t expecting me. | 我猜你没想到是我 |
[39:23] | I was just doing some… ironing. | 我只不过是在熨衣服 |
[39:37] | I guess I got a little carried away. | 我想我有点 自作多情了 |
[39:40] | It’s the first time | 这是我第一次可以 |
[39:42] | that I was able to show another woman affection | 堂堂正正地向其他女人表达爱慕 |
[39:44] | without getting slugged by Darrell. | 而不被达利尔暴打 |
[39:46] | And girl, you keep going. | 亲爱的 你继续努力 |
[39:48] | I am. I’m leaving, Deb. | 我会的 我要走了 黛比 |
[39:51] | The diner and Pittsburgh. | 离开餐馆 也离开匹兹堡 |
[39:53] | Just ’cause I said I couldn’t be the gal of your dreams | 就因为我说我不能成为你的梦中女孩 |
[39:56] | doesn’t mean you have to go. | 不意味着你非得走啊 |
[39:57] | I know. It’s got nothing to do with you. | 我知道 这件事跟你没有关系 |
[40:00] | No, it’s me. | 是我的缘故 |
[40:02] | When I see someone or something that I like, | 每当我看到我喜欢的人或东西 |
[40:06] | I get what you might call… fixated. | 我就会变得 执迷不悟 |
[40:11] | It’s the kind of person I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[40:13] | I’ve always been that way ever since the shrimp. | 从虾子事件起我就是这样了 |
[40:17] | The shrimp? | 虾子事件 |
[40:19] | When I was a girl, | 我还是小女孩的时候 |
[40:20] | my folks used to take me | 每周日晚 我父母总是 |
[40:21] | and my sister Janine to the Ramada | 带我和我姐姐詹宁去华美达 |
[40:23] | every Sunday night for the $8.95 smorgasbord | 吃8.95美元每位的自助餐 |
[40:26] | kids half-price. | 儿童半价 |
[40:29] | They had every kind of food you could imagine. | 他们有所有你能想到的食物 |
[40:32] | I won’t go through the entire menu. | 我就不具体说都有些什么了 |
[40:34] | Thanks. | 那多谢了 |
[40:35] | But I never loved anything as much as the shrimp. | 但我对虾的钟爱从未被超越 |
[40:38] | And I kept going back for more and more and more | 我不停的去拿更多的虾回来吃 |
[40:44] | and my folks said, “Hey, you know, try the roast beef, | 家人说 去尝尝烤牛肉吧 |
[40:46] | “try the chicken cacciatore, try the stroganoff,” | 尝尝罐焖鸡 尝尝煎肉丝什么的 |
[40:49] | and I knew what I liked | 但我知道我爱吃的是虾 |
[40:51] | and I stuck to it. | 所以我只吃这个 |
[40:55] | I know if I stay here, | 我知道如果我一直呆在这儿 |
[40:56] | I’ll never be able to move on. | 我的生活将无法继续 |
[41:00] | I’ll just keep loving you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[41:03] | And that won’t do either of us much good. | 这样对我们两个都没什么好处 |
[41:09] | I’m sure, you know, if you try the roast beef, | 我敢肯定 如果你试试烤牛肉 |
[41:14] | you’d like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[41:18] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:21] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[41:27] | I’m the one who’s supposed to be comforting you. | 本来应该是我安慰你的 |
[41:30] | You already have. | 你已经做到了 |
[41:34] | I’m gonna be just fine. | 我会过得很好 |
[41:40] | I don’t have a speck of doubt. | 我一点都不怀疑 |
[41:46] | Since you won’t be coming to my apartment anymore, | 既然以后你不会再来我的公寓了 |
[41:49] | I thought you could use them. | 所以我想这些你能用得上 |
[41:51] | You’re not doing this | 你把这些都拿过来 |
[41:52] | because you don’t wanna be Jenny’s mother, are you? | 不会是你不想做詹妮的妈妈了吧 |
[41:57] | I’m more Jenny’s mother now than I ever was | 我现在比以前任何时候都更像詹妮的妈妈 |
[42:00] | because now I’m doing what’s best for her, | 因为我在为她的最佳利益考虑 |
[42:03] | not me. | 而非我自己 |
[42:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:18] | I hope you know | 我希望你知道 |
[42:18] | I never intended for it to get so ugly. | 我从没想把事情搞那么难堪 |
[42:23] | That’s how divorces go, | 离婚就是这样的 |
[42:24] | especially when there are children. | 特别是在有小孩的时候 |
[42:26] | Why would we think we’d be any different? | 我们怎么会以为自己能免得了俗呢 |
[42:32] | Because we loved each other more. | 因为我们都曾爱对方胜过爱自己 |
[42:41] | By the way… | 还有 |
[42:45] | It’s for my share of the water heater. | 买热水器我那份的钱 |
[43:03] | Ah, Liberty Avenue. | 又来到了自由大道上 |
[43:04] | In all its glory. | 在它最繁华的时候 |
[43:08] | Miss it? | 怀念吗 |
[43:10] | It was my life for a long time. | 这里记载着我很长一段时间的生活 |
[43:13] | Everywhere I look, I still see me. | 无论看向哪里 都能看到曾经的自己 |
[43:15] | Walking down the street with Brian. | 和布莱恩一起走在街头 |
[43:20] | Hanging out with Emmett and Ted. | 与艾美特和泰德一起四处闲逛 |
[43:21] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[43:23] | Cruising some hot guy. | 勾搭某位帅哥 |
[43:28] | But I moved on. | 但我已经开始了新生活 |
[43:30] | So rather than missing what used to be, | 所以与其说怀念过去 |
[43:36] | I look forward to what’s yet to be. | 我还是更加期待未来 |
[43:48] | Hunter?! | 亨特 |
[43:51] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[43:53] | What’s going on? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[43:55] | Reconnecting with old friends. | 和老朋友叙叙旧啊 |
[43:58] | Renewing social ties. | 巩固社交圈 |
[44:00] | Want some? | 抽一口吗 |
[44:01] | – No, we do not. – Come on, let’s go. | -我们才不抽 -过来 我们走 |
[44:03] | It’s a school night. | 明天还要上学呢 |
[44:05] | A school night! | 明天还要上学啊 |
[44:08] | I’m not going back! | 我才不回去呢 |
[44:10] | You told the principal and us | 你之前跟校长和我们说 |
[44:11] | you had no intention of leaving. | 你不会离开的 |
[44:13] | Well, I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[44:15] | I never should’ve been there | 我压根就不该去上学 |
[44:16] | with people who think they’re better than me. | 去跟那些充满优越感的人在一起 |
[44:19] | At least these guys… | 至少这些人 |
[44:23] | accept me for who I am. | 能够接受真正的我 |
[44:26] | Well, in case you’ve forgotten, | 提醒你一下 以免你忘了 |
[44:27] | so do we. | 我们也接受你 |
[44:31] | Now, we’re going home. | 我们现在回家 |
[44:35] | Hey, be sure and do what your daddy says. | 爹地说什么就做什么哦 |
[44:37] | And collect up-front. | 别忘了事前收钱 |
[44:51] | Hard at work? | 拼命工作呢 |
[44:56] | How was Babylon? | 在巴比伦玩得怎样 |
[44:58] | Hard at play. | 拼命玩 |
[45:00] | What are you doing home so early? It’s only 1:30. | 你怎么这么早就回家了 才1点半呢 |
[45:03] | My enforced celibacy is over | 我的强制禁欲期已过 |
[45:04] | and I wanted you to be the first to know. | 我想让你第一个知道 |
[45:07] | I’m touched. | 我好感动啊 |
[45:09] | You’ll be a lot more than touched when I’m done with you. | 等我干完你 你就不只是感动这么简单了 |
[45:13] | I have work to do. | 我还要工作 |
[45:18] | Do it in the morning. | 明早再做 |
[45:20] | I’m doing it now. | 我要现在做 |
[45:28] | How can you be so fucking casual? | 你他妈怎么能这么随便呢 |
[45:32] | Don’t you ever get tired of it? | 你从来就没感到厌烦吗 |
[45:35] | To get tired of something means | 对什么东西感到厌烦是指 |
[45:37] | it’s become predictable… | 一切变得可以预测 |
[45:40] | unsatisfying, boring, | 无趣 无法满足 |
[45:44] | sort of like where I suspect this conversation is headed. | 我感觉我们的对话正在向这个方向发展 |
[45:48] | Or it can mean you’ve found something more satisfying, | 或者意味着你找到了更有满足感 |
[45:52] | more meaningful. | 更有意义的东西 |
[45:58] | And what would that be? | 有这样的东西吗 |
[46:07] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[46:11] | You coming to bed? | 你要上床吗 |
[46:14] | In a while. | 过一会儿 |
[46:17] | I have some work to finish. | 我还有些工作没完成 |
[46:19] | 你什么时候 才能不见一个操一个 |