时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Oh, yeah. Fuck. | 噢 操 |
[01:19] | Oh, yeah. Come here. | 好爽 换个姿势 |
[01:21] | Come here, come here, come here. | 到这里来 这样 |
[01:24] | Yeah, come here. | 很好 这样 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Oh, that feel… | 好爽 那感觉… |
[01:32] | That feel good, baby? | 爽吗 宝贝 |
[01:33] | Yeah. That’s it. Right there. Don’t stop. | 嗯 就这样 就那里 别停 |
[01:38] | Right there. Don’t stop. Just… don’t stop. | 就那里 别停 千万别停 |
[01:40] | Just… | 别 |
[01:41] | Keep going. I’m coming. | 继续 我要射了 |
[01:44] | Ah, fuckin’ doorbell. | 该死的门铃 |
[01:47] | I’m coming. I’m coming. I’m coming! | 我要射了 要射了 来了 |
[01:50] | That’s it. Come on. Oh, yeah. Come on! | 就这样 来吧 来啊 |
[01:58] | Hello, sir. | 先生 你好 |
[01:59] | I’m Charlotte and this is Amanda, | 我是夏洛特 这是阿曼达 |
[02:01] | and we’re here to talk to you about Proposition 14. | 我们是来跟你谈谈14号提案的 |
[02:03] | Are you aware of it? | 你知道这项提案吗 |
[02:05] | Yes, I’m aware of it. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:06] | Good, then we needn’t tell you how important it these days | 很好 那我们就不需要向你说明 |
[02:09] | to protect the holy bonds of matrimony and the American family. | 保护婚姻和家庭关系的圣洁有多重要 |
[02:12] | Isn’t that the God’s honest truth? | 说的真是太对了 |
[02:14] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[02:15] | I most certainly am. | 当然 |
[02:17] | In that case, we would love to speak with you and your wife. | 这样的话 我们想跟你和你妻子一起谈谈 |
[02:20] | Honey, there are some very sweet ladies here | 亲爱的 这有两个好心的女士 |
[02:23] | urging us to support Proposition 14. | 想说服我们支持14号提案 |
[02:26] | Do you have children? | 你们有孩子了吗 |
[02:27] | A son and a daughter. | 一儿一女 |
[02:29] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真好 |
[02:31] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 女士们 下午好 |
[02:32] | This is my lawfully wedded husband. | 这是我的法定丈夫 |
[02:34] | And this is MY lawfully wedded husband. | 这也是我的法定丈夫 |
[02:37] | And we are going to do everything in our power | 我们会不惜一切力量 |
[02:39] | to defeat Proposition 14. | 反对14号提案的 |
[02:42] | – I see. – Ok. | -我明白了 -好的 |
[02:44] | Well. Good afternoon, then. | 很好 再会 |
[02:45] | – Hey, thanks for stopping by. – We’ll be sure to vote. | -谢谢你们过来 -我们一定会投票的 |
[02:48] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[02:57] | I caught that. | 我看到了 |
[03:00] | Caught what? | 看到什么 |
[03:00] | That subtle exchange of smiles that can indicate only one thing. | 那种微笑的交流 只可能暗示一件事 |
[03:04] | “Is your ass is as sore as mine?” | “你的屁股跟我的一样酸痛吗” |
[03:07] | Fucking Christ, Theodore, | 天呐 西奥多 |
[03:08] | is there anyone in this burg you haven’t boned | 从你改头换面之后 这城里还有人 |
[03:10] | since your extreme makeover? | 是你没操过的吗 |
[03:12] | Well, let’s just say that if they don’t get a fresh supply in soon, | 这么说吧 如果再没有新人补充进来的话 |
[03:15] | I’ll be forced to move to Philadelphia. | 我只能被迫搬到费城了 |
[03:20] | You know, I always used to wonder what it would be like | 我以前总是好奇 如果能得到任何我想要的男人 |
[03:22] | to have any guy I wanted – now I know. | 是怎样的感觉 现在我知道了 |
[03:25] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:26] | And, it’s, um… great. | 然后 感觉 爽爆了 |
[03:30] | Hey, look who it is! Michael! | 看谁来了 迈克 |
[03:33] | Hey, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[03:35] | – Hey, Em. – Hi, sweetie. | -小艾 -宝贝 |
[03:39] | Well, if you boys will excuse me, I have to get back to work. | 恕我不奉陪 我得回去工作了 |
[03:45] | Yeah… I’ve got to get back to the store. | 是啊 我得回店里了 |
[03:52] | Busy day? | 忙吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, this comic book collection that I bought off eBay just arrived. | 是啊 我从易趣网买的连环画刚到 |
[03:56] | It’s going to take me weeks to inspect and grade them. | 我得花好几个星期来检查和分类呢 |
[03:59] | Well, better have something to eat. What’ll it be? | 那最好吃点东西 吃点什么呢 |
[04:02] | I think I’ll have… | 我要… |
[04:03] | Are you and Brian ever going to talk to each other again? | 你和布莱恩打算再也不说话了吗 |
[04:06] | – Ma… – Michael! | -妈 -迈克 |
[04:07] | You’ve been friends – brothers – since you were kids. | 从儿时起你们就是朋友 兄弟 |
[04:11] | You love each other. | 你们相亲相爱 |
[04:13] | You’re going to let a lifetime of fucking history go down the drain | 因为一时幼稚的意见不合 |
[04:17] | ’cause of some childish disagreement? | 就把终生的友谊扔到下水道去 |
[04:19] | And believe me, I know what I’m talking about. | 相信我 我很清楚我在说什么 |
[04:22] | It’s not childish, and it’s not just a disagreement. | 一点都不幼稚 也不只是意见不合 |
[04:26] | He disrespects every choice I have made. | 他不尊重我做的每个选择 |
[04:28] | He mocks me for wanting a family and home. | 他嘲笑我想有个家 |
[04:31] | He calls me a defector. | 他说我是叛徒 |
[04:32] | He even blames me for his and Justin’s break-up. | 他甚至把和贾斯汀分手的事情怪到我头上 |
[04:34] | He says I infected him. | 他说是我把他毒害了 |
[04:37] | Well, he can think whatever he wants and call me whatever he pleases. | 他怎么想 怎么侮辱我都行 |
[04:41] | It really doesn’t matter anymore. | 都不重要了 |
[04:43] | I’ll have the tuna fish on whole-wheat with a lemon bar. | 我要全麦面包夹金枪鱼 加个柠檬派 |
[04:47] | Hold the remarks. | 请保留意见 |
[04:51] | We’re going door-to-door today to try and get people to listen. | 今天我们要挨家挨户向大家宣传 |
[04:54] | A lot of them may not want to, | 很多人肯定不想听 |
[04:56] | so don’t be discouraged if you get doors slammed in your face. | 如果遇到当面甩门的 也不要灰心 |
[04:59] | Just be courteous, make your point succinctly, | 礼貌点 简要说出自己的观点 |
[05:02] | and whatever you do, do not engage. | 不管做什么 别惹事 |
[05:05] | That means don’t lose your fucking temper and shoot off your big mouth. | 意思是你们要压制脾气 别争执 |
[05:08] | Heh… exactly. Good luck. | 没错 好运 |
[05:11] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[05:13] | I hope they don’t come out swinging, | 希望他们出来不要动手 |
[05:15] | not with the fortune I just spent on my face. | 我脸上花的钱可多了 |
[05:17] | What a lovely face it is too. | 多可人的脸啊 |
[05:19] | You must get lots of compliments. | 肯定很多人夸你 |
[05:21] | I’ve been getting more than that. | 我得到的可不只是夸赞 |
[05:25] | To tell you the truth… something’s missing. | 说实话 总觉得少了点什么 |
[05:28] | Love? Commitment? | 爱 承诺 |
[05:30] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 大概吧 |
[05:31] | What you need is a husband. | 你需要的是一个老公 |
[05:33] | First I need a boyfriend. | 首先我需要一个男友 |
[05:36] | But that won’t be easy. | 不过那很难 |
[05:38] | My standards are ridiculously high. | 我的标准现在特别高 |
[05:40] | I want someone who’s financially secure, | 我想找个经济有保障的 |
[05:43] | with a face like Brad Pitt, | 有布拉德·皮特的脸 |
[05:45] | a body like Brad Pitt, and hung like… | 布拉德·皮特的身材 鸡巴大得像… |
[05:48] | well, just hung. | 鸡巴很大就行 |
[05:49] | That’s not so ridiculous. It’s absurd. | 这不是非常高 是不切实际 |
[05:51] | Listen, if you really want to get hitched, you need a Jewish guy. | 如果你想结婚 你得找个犹太人 |
[05:54] | They make the best marriage material. | 他们是绝佳的结婚对象 |
[05:55] | They do? | 真的吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Provided you can get past | 是啊 前提是你可以忍受 |
[05:57] | the incestuous relationship they have with their mothers | 他们与母亲类似乱伦的超亲密关系 |
[05:59] | that lasts beyond the grave. | 即便生死两隔 都延绵不绝 |
[06:03] | Good afternoon, sir. | 先生 下午好 |
[06:04] | We’re here to talk to you about Proposition 14. | 我们是来跟您谈谈14号提案的 |
[06:06] | We’ll only take a minute of your time. | 只需占据您几分钟的时间 |
[06:09] | Or less. | 或者更短 |
[06:13] | It may not be easy, but at least it gets you out of the house. | 不是很容易 但至少你不用在家待着 |
[06:16] | That’s what Michael said. | 迈克就是这么说的 |
[06:18] | Keeping busy would take my mind off Hunter. | 让自己忙起来就不会一直挂念着亨特 |
[06:21] | – So far it hasn’t helped. – Give it time. | -目前为止还是不管用 -你需要时间 |
[06:24] | How much time? A lifetime? | 要多长 一生吗 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause that’s how long it’ll take for me to forget about him. | 因为我需要那么长时间才能忘记他 |
[06:33] | Oh, hi. What can I do for you folks? | 你们好 有什么事吗 |
[06:36] | We’d like to talk to you about Proposition 14. | 我们想和您谈谈14号提案 |
[06:38] | It’s very important that you vote no. | 您的否定票是很重要的 |
[06:40] | Oh, why is that, son? | 孩子 为什么呢 |
[06:41] | If it passes, gay men and women will lose the same rights | 如果提案通过了 同性恋就会失去 |
[06:45] | that other Americans have. | 其他公民所享有的权利 |
[06:46] | And who’s to say what’s next? | 谁敢说接下来会怎样呢 |
[06:48] | The elderly could lose their social security. | 老年人可能会失去社会保障 |
[06:50] | Women could lose their right to have an abortion. | 女人失去堕胎的权利 |
[06:52] | I see your point. You’ve got my vote. | 我明白了 我支持你们 |
[06:56] | Dad, who’s at the door? | 爸 谁在门外 |
[06:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:01] | We were just talking to your father | 我们刚在跟你父亲说 |
[07:02] | about voting no for Proposition 14. | 希望他给14号提案投否定票 |
[07:05] | My father hasn’t voted in 10 years. | 我爸都10年没投票了 |
[07:08] | He has Alzheimer’s. | 他患了阿尔兹海默症 |
[07:10] | Come on, Dad. | 走吧 爸 |
[07:14] | Trust me, Jim. | 吉姆 相信我 |
[07:19] | Look, why don’t we have lunch tomorrow? | 要不明天中午一起吃饭 |
[07:20] | I’ll ply you with martinis | 我请你喝马丁尼 |
[07:22] | and I guarantee you will see things my way. | 我保证你会从我的角度看事情 |
[07:30] | Feldon’s losing his hard-on for the new Home Station ad. | 费尔顿不大喜欢新的家居站广告 |
[07:33] | Well, you have to admit, it’s a bit suggestive. | 不得不承认 这有点太露骨 |
[07:37] | You also have to admit it’s genius. | 也不得不承认这是杰作 |
[07:41] | Listen, how about coming with me to Beth Emanuel’s mixer? | 跟我一起去贝丝伊曼纽尔的相亲会怎么样 |
[07:45] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[07:46] | It’s a temple. | 是寺庙的名字 |
[07:48] | They’re having their monthly gay get-together at Woody’s, | 他们每月都会在伍迪酒吧搞同志聚会 |
[07:50] | and I want to meet a mensch. | 我想找个好男人 |
[07:52] | Settle down. | 安定下来 |
[07:54] | Christ! | 老天 |
[07:55] | Am I the only fag who doesn’t want to put a trousseau together | 难道只剩我这个基佬不想 |
[07:58] | and walk down the aisle? | 走入婚姻的殿堂了吗 |
[08:00] | Listen, I’m not getting any younger. | 我不再年轻了 |
[08:03] | – I’ll be 35 this… – 9. | -我今年就35… -9 |
[08:06] | – What? – 39. | -什么 -是39岁 |
[08:10] | I’m your employer. | 我是你老板 |
[08:12] | There’s a paper trail. | 我有你的档案 |
[08:14] | Why don’t you ask Justin? | 怎么不去问一下贾斯汀 |
[08:16] | Rumour has it he’s hot for a hubby. | 传言他很想找个老公 |
[08:18] | Just thought I’d ask. | 就当我没问 |
[08:20] | There are many uncertainties in this life, Theodore, | 人生有那么多的不确定 西奥多 |
[08:23] | many… mysteries beyond our comprehension. | 很多 我们不能理解的神秘 |
[08:26] | But one thing I know for a fact, | 但有一件事我是确定的 |
[08:27] | I will never be Mrs Seymour Goldfarb. | 我永远都不可能找个人嫁了 |
[08:36] | I wish we’d been able to convince more people. | 我希望我们能说服更多人 |
[08:38] | Well, the important thing is we keep on trying, huh? | 重要的是我们一直努力 不是吗 |
[08:46] | Am I late? | 我来迟了吗 |
[08:47] | No. We just got here ourselves. | 没有 我们刚到 |
[08:50] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[08:52] | – We’ll talk later. – Wha…? | -我们稍后再聊 -什… |
[08:56] | – Hi. – Hi. | -好啊 -好 |
[09:06] | Keep up the good work, honey! | 宝贝 继续好好干 |
[09:29] | Have you seen a letter signed by Judge Salzman? | 看到一封萨尔兹曼法官的签名信了吗 |
[09:40] | I wonder how it got into my pile. | 怎么跑到我的文件堆里了 |
[09:42] | Beats me. | 我也想知道 |
[09:46] | You didn’t happen to see an invoice | 你有没有见一张 |
[09:48] | from the Resnick Gallery in New York, did you? | 纽约雷斯尼克画廊的发票 |
[09:51] | Oh. It’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[09:54] | Must’ve gotten mixed up with my stuff by mistake. | 肯定无意当中混进我的东西里了 |
[09:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:00] | Oh, that’s a piece Justin has in the art show. | 贾斯汀在艺术展上的一张画 |
[10:03] | Wait till you see it. | 你得亲眼看看 |
[10:06] | You are coming to the opening, aren’t you? | 你会来参加开幕式的吧 |
[10:08] | Actually, I’m supposed to go out with, uh… | 事实上 我打算跟别人出去… |
[10:11] | Corinne. | 科琳 |
[10:14] | Mel, you don’t have to hide it. | 茉儿 你不需要隐瞒的 |
[10:16] | That’s our arrangement – you have your life, I have mine. | 我们说好的 你有你的生活 我有我的 |
[10:19] | I know, but I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. | 我知道 但是我不想让你感觉不舒服 |
[10:21] | It’s your show. | 这是你的秀 |
[10:22] | That’s right, it’s my show, and I’m inviting you. | 对 是我的秀 我在邀请你 |
[10:26] | And Corinne. | 以及科琳 |
[10:28] | – Are you sure? – I’m fine with it. Really. | -你确定吗 -我完全不介意 真的 |
[10:39] | Now, what have I done with Untitled I and II? | 我那件未命名的1号和2号作品哪儿去了 |
[10:46] | It’s right here under Newcombe v. Budge. | 在纽康比对巴奇案下面 |
[11:00] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[11:02] | Oh, a giraffe! Isn’t that cute, huh? | 长颈鹿 很可爱 |
[11:04] | It’s a swan. | 是只天鹅 |
[11:07] | I can see that… kinda. | 大概 能看出来 |
[11:10] | It’s for my next segment. They want something cute. | 我下期节目要用 他们想要点可爱的东西 |
[11:13] | There are a couple of reporters camped out the front. | 很多记者在外面扎营了 |
[11:16] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[11:17] | Look at this – they took an old photograph of me | 看这个 他们拿了我的一张老照片 |
[11:20] | and made it look like I’m in Babylon. | 故意修图修得好像我身在巴比伦 |
[11:23] | I’ve never even been to Babylon. | 我从来没有去过巴比伦 |
[11:24] | You know, last week they put poor Liza’s head | 上礼拜他们把丽莎的头 |
[11:26] | on the body of a 400 pound woman. | 改到一个400磅重的女人身上 |
[11:28] | They said she was too fat to get out of bed. | 他们说她胖到都不能起床了 |
[11:31] | You can’t let that trash get to you. | 你不能让那些垃圾打击到你 |
[11:33] | Besides, it’ll all stop once you come out. | 再说了 只要你出柜 这些谣言自会停止 |
[11:37] | You’re going to come out? | 你要出柜 |
[11:40] | When?! Huh? When, honey? | 什么时候 什么时候 宝贝 |
[11:43] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定 |
[11:45] | Well, I say Larry King. | 我选拉里·金的节目 |
[11:48] | I mean, if it was me, I’d definitely come out to Larry. | 我是说 如果是我 绝对选拉里的节目宣布出柜 |
[11:51] | I mean, you know, of course, | 不过 当然了 |
[11:53] | however you decide to do it, it has to be your way. | 不管你决定怎么做 都得按自己的意愿 |
[11:55] | Yeah, Deb’s right – you got to do it on your own terms. | 是啊 黛比说得对 你得遵循自己的意愿 |
[12:00] | You got some sauce on your chin, baby. | 你的下巴上沾了酱汁 亲爱的 |
[12:02] | That was my swan. | 那是我的天鹅 |
[12:04] | It was a giraffe, honey. Try again. | 那是长颈鹿 宝贝 再折一次 |
[12:11] | You know, I’ve got one hell of a nerve. | 我可真够大胆的 |
[12:13] | I’m sitting here like some fucking eunuch, | 我坐在这 像个太监 |
[12:15] | making animals out of napkins | 用餐巾折动物 |
[12:17] | to delight the guests at your next dinner party, | 去取悦下一批晚餐聚会的客人 |
[12:20] | and I’m telling you how to be out and proud. | 却有脸教育你 要以出柜为荣 |
[12:29] | It’s a funny story how we met. | 我们的相识说起来很好笑 |
[12:32] | I’m always up for a laugh. | 那我听听是有多好笑 |
[12:34] | Well, I-I was dropping Molly off at school, | 我送完莫莉上学 |
[12:36] | when, wouldn’t you know, I get a flat. | 结果 我的轮胎破了 |
[12:39] | Just then, this motorcycle comes roaring up | 这时候 一辆摩托车呼啸而来 |
[12:43] | and this guy dressed all in black asks me if I want help. | 一个穿黑衣服的男人问我需不需要帮忙 |
[12:48] | Well, I had taken that night class in car maintenance | 在你爸离开我后 我虽然参加过 |
[12:50] | after your father left, | 汽车维修的课程 |
[12:51] | but I… I was on my way to an open house. | 但是我 我正赶着去带顾客看房 |
[12:54] | I didn’t want to show up looking like a… grease monkey… | 我不想到时候像个满脸油污的猴子 |
[12:59] | so I said yes, and it turned out to be Tuck. | 所以我就答应了 他叫塔克 |
[13:04] | – ‘Tuck’? – It’s short for ‘Tucker’. | -塔克 -是塔克尔的简称 |
[13:08] | He teaches eighth-grade science at Molly’s school. | 他在莫莉的学校教八年级科学 |
[13:11] | Wow. My sides are splitting. | 哇 我笑得肋骨都疼了 |
[13:16] | So… we got to chatting. | 所以我们开始聊起来 |
[13:20] | He asked me if I wanted to go out some night for a coffee… | 他问我要不要哪天晚上去喝咖啡 |
[13:23] | Coffee? Aren’t his parents afraid it might stunt his growth? | 咖啡 他父母不会害怕咖啡影响他成长 |
[13:28] | Do you want to hear this or not? | 你到底要不要听 |
[13:32] | Well, I figured, what the hell? | 我想着 管他呢 |
[13:35] | It beats sitting at home, reading ‘How to Survive a Divorce’, | 比起在家看《如何从离婚中走出来》好得多 |
[13:39] | so I said yes. | 所以我就答应了 |
[13:41] | And… the rest is history. | 剩下的你也知道了 |
[13:45] | For him, modern. For you, ancient. | 你们这年纪跨度有点大啊 |
[13:48] | I take it you don’t approve. | 看来你是不赞同我们在一起了 |
[13:50] | I suppose a woman of your age is allowed to have a little fling… | 我觉得像你这种年纪的女人是可以有露水情缘的 |
[13:53] | provided it’s discreet. | 前提是谨慎的话 |
[13:57] | Well, actually, it’s… it’s more than a little fling. | 其实 不止是露水情缘 |
[14:01] | We’ve been seeing each other for six months. | 我们已经约会6个月了 |
[14:05] | For six months? And you never said anything? | 6个月 你一句都没提过 |
[14:10] | What was the point until I was sure it was serious? | 如果不能确定是认真的 说了也没意义 |
[14:13] | Serious? You are not serious. | 认真 你们不是认真的 |
[14:15] | He’s one-third your age. | 他的年纪只有你1/3大 |
[14:17] | – Half. – Fine. Half. He’s half your age. | -是一半 -就算一半 他小你一半 |
[14:21] | He’s still young enough to be your s… | 他小到都可以当你的… |
[14:23] | I don’t even want to say it. | 我都不想说出来 |
[14:25] | And I don’t want to hear it. | 我也不想听 |
[14:28] | Especially from you. | 尤其是从你嘴里说出来 |
[14:56] | You alone? | 一个人吗 |
[14:58] | One of those rare unexpected moments. | 罕见时刻 |
[15:04] | So much… for the moment. | 目前 是这样 |
[15:06] | That Thelonious? | 那是塞隆尼斯的曲子吗 |
[15:11] | That, er… tuna macaroni casserole? | 那是 枪鱼通心粉砂锅吗 |
[15:14] | You got it. | 猜对了 |
[15:16] | I don’t want it. | 我不想吃 |
[15:18] | Tuna casserole means that we’re going to get stoned | 金枪鱼砂锅意味着我们要吸大麻 |
[15:20] | and have a very meaningful conversation. | 然后来一场心灵对话 |
[15:24] | Unfortunately, I just finished my last joint. | 很不幸 我刚抽掉最后一根大麻 |
[15:27] | Well, fortunately… | 幸运的是 |
[15:31] | I brought one with me. | 我带来了一根 |
[15:49] | Does Detective Horvath know that his blushing bride is a pothead? | 霍瓦特警探知道他的可爱新娘吸大麻吗 |
[15:55] | Nothing kills a good relationship faster than full disclosure. | 完全开诚布公会毁了一段良缘 |
[16:00] | Give me some of that. | 给我抽一口 |
[16:09] | I don’t like the way you’ve been treating Michael. | 我不喜欢你最近对待迈克的方式 |
[16:13] | Butt the fuck out. | 不用你多嘴 |
[16:19] | You’ve been on his case | 自从他和本一起买了房子 |
[16:20] | ever since he and Ben bought that house together. | 你就看他各种不爽 |
[16:22] | He didn’t just buy a house. | 他何止是买了一个房子 |
[16:27] | He bought the slicer and the dicer… | 他买了切片机 切丁机 |
[16:30] | the Ginsu knives, the abs roller, the juicer. | 刀具 健身器 榨汁机 |
[16:34] | The ‘Top 100 Hits of the ’60s’ – not available at any store. | 任何店里都买不到的60年代百大金曲 |
[16:40] | In short, every lie, every con… | 总之 异性恋世界的所有谎言骗局 |
[16:44] | every… colour, shape and size of bullshit | 各种颜色 形状 尺寸的鬼话 |
[16:49] | the straight world has to offer. | 他都买了 |
[16:52] | He fell in love. | 他恋爱了 |
[16:55] | He got married. | 他结婚了 |
[17:00] | He got a family. | 他组建了家庭 |
[17:02] | You know – everything he’s ever wanted since he was a kid. | 每样东西都是他从小就想拥有的 |
[17:07] | A normal home. | 一个正常的家 |
[17:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:14] | Why do you have such a problem with that? | 你为什么对这个意见那么大 |
[17:20] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[17:22] | You don’t. | 你在意的不是这个 |
[17:29] | Your problem is… | 你不爽的是 |
[17:33] | he left you. | 他离开了你 |
[17:39] | He left you and he moved on. | 他离开你 开始新生活了 |
[17:45] | Only he didn’t. | 其实他没有 |
[17:49] | You and he just made different choices, that’s all. | 你和他只是做了不同的选择 |
[17:54] | Doesn’t mean that you don’t still love each other. | 并不是说你们就不爱彼此了 |
[18:00] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不跟我说话 |
[18:03] | Then you talk to him. | 那你就主动找他说话 |
[18:12] | The money behind it is unbelievable. | 背后的财团 你想都想不到 |
[18:14] | Not just wealthy conservatives, but big corporations. | 不仅包括有钱的保守党 还有大公司 |
[18:18] | Ben says we should boycott them. | 本说我们应该联合抵制他们 |
[18:20] | Yeah, before they take that right away from us too. | 是啊 趁他们尚未剥夺我们这个权利 |
[18:22] | Sorry to sound like such an alarmist, | 虽然这样危言耸听 很是抱歉 |
[18:25] | but these days I feel like I’m living in Nazi Germany. | 但是这些天我感觉像生活在纳粹德国一样 |
[18:27] | Like we’re the new Jews. | 感觉我们是新的犹太人 |
[18:28] | Oh, come on, Mel. | 茉儿 别这么想 |
[18:29] | Don’t you think that’s going a bit far? | 你不觉得有点过头了吗 |
[18:30] | Listen, my seide – my grandfather -used to tell me | 我爷爷 以前长跟我说 |
[18:32] | everybody thought he was nuts for leaving Germany. | 他打算离开德国时 大家都觉得他疯了 |
[18:35] | “You’re making too much of it.” | “你太杞人忧天了” |
[18:36] | “It’ll pass. That’ll never happen here. “ | “会过去的 那种事永远不会在这里发生” |
[18:39] | He died at the age of 87. | 他活到87岁的时候死的 |
[18:41] | The rest of his family died in camps. | 其他家人都死在了集中营 |
[18:44] | Well, what are we supposed to do – pack up and move to Paris? | 那我们该怎么做 收拾东西去巴黎吗 |
[18:46] | Well, last time I heard, they had a gay mayor. | 据我所知 他们有个同性恋市长 |
[18:49] | Listen, I’m going to grab this cab. | 我坐这辆车 |
[18:51] | Ok. Oh! | 好 |
[18:54] | ‘Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 宝贝 |
[18:55] | Oh, Mel! | 茉儿 |
[18:57] | I meant her. You too! | 我是跟她说 你也一样 |
[19:01] | Can you take me to, er… | 请载我去… |
[20:00] | Nothing was stolen? | 没东西被偷吗 |
[20:02] | Not that I can tell. | 据我所知没有 |
[20:03] | All I can say is thank God no-one was hurt. | 感谢老天没人受伤 |
[20:07] | I’ll need you to file a report. | 你要填个报告 |
[20:09] | – Then what? – We’ll investigate. | -然后呢 -我们会调查的 |
[20:11] | But with this kind of vandalism, | 但是这种蓄意破坏 |
[20:13] | it’s usually pretty difficult to come up with anything. | 通常很难调查出什么 |
[20:15] | That’s all you think it was – vandalism? | 你觉得这只是蓄意破坏 |
[20:17] | Well, what else? | 要不然是什么 |
[20:18] | Probably just some kid trying to steal a comic book. | 也许只是几个孩子想偷连环画 |
[20:21] | What if it wasn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[20:22] | What if they were trying to destroy that – | 如果他们是想毁掉这个呢 |
[20:25] | two gay superheroes getting married? | 两个敢于结婚的同志英雄 |
[20:27] | Look, I know what you’re suggesting, | 我知道你想说什么 |
[20:29] | but there’s no evidence of any hate crime. | 但是没有证据显示这是仇恨犯罪 |
[20:32] | Hate crime? | 仇恨犯罪 |
[20:33] | I appreciate your concern, | 我理解你的担心 |
[20:34] | but in all honesty, I think you’re getting a bit carried away. | 但是说实话 我觉得你有点杞人忧天了 |
[20:39] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[20:40] | I just accused Mel of the same thing. | 我刚才也这样说茉儿 |
[20:46] | Remember, men, a smartly folded napkin | 记住了 男人们 一个精致的折叠餐巾 |
[20:49] | will add a touch of class to your table setting | 可以提高餐桌摆设的档次 |
[20:51] | and be certain to charm your lady friend. | 也会给你的女性友人留下好印象 |
[20:54] | And who knows? After dinner she might even… let you… | 谁知道呢 也许饭后她会让你 |
[20:58] | .. show her how to make one of these. | 告诉她这是怎么叠的 |
[21:00] | I’m Emmett Honeycutt, your Queer Guy, | 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 你的酷男基友 |
[21:03] | here to make your life more fabulous. | 让你的生活更漂亮 |
[21:06] | Thanks, Queer Guy, and that’s the news. | 多谢 酷男基友 这就是今天的全部新闻 |
[21:08] | We’ll see you tomorrow at six. | 明天6点再会 |
[21:10] | Until then, hope all your news is good news. | 在那之前 祝您万事如意 |
[21:15] | And we’re out. | 画面切出 |
[21:19] | Cute segment, Emmett. | 艾美特 你那段不错 |
[21:20] | By the way, I’ve got some good news for you. | 对了 我有好消息告诉你 |
[21:23] | Management is thinking about doing a Queer Guy special. | 管理层想做期酷男基友特别节目 |
[21:25] | Now, here’s the concept. | 设想是 |
[21:27] | You prepare and serve a gourmet dinner to a hot straight couple. | 你给一对异性恋情侣准备一顿精致晚餐 |
[21:32] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[21:34] | And after, they can fuck while I do the dishes. | 之后我洗碗的时候 他们可以做爱 |
[21:37] | Hey, Don? You wouldn’t believe who I just spoke to. | 唐 你肯定猜不到我刚才跟谁通话了 |
[21:40] | – Who? – Drew Boyd. | -谁 -德鲁·博伊德 |
[21:41] | He wants to give me an exclusive interview | 他愿意就他是同性恋一事 |
[21:43] | about the allegations that he’s a fag. | 接受我的独家采访 |
[21:45] | Jesus Christ! Our ratings are going to go through the roof. | 天呐 我们的收视率岂不是要爆 |
[21:47] | Watch out, Channel Seven! | 7频道要小心了啊 |
[21:49] | Man, they’ll be yesterday’s news. | 他们很快就要过气了 |
[22:12] | Can I get a cranberry juice and sparkling water? | 我要蔓越莓果汁和苏打水 |
[22:22] | – Oh, sorry. – It’s ok. | -对不起 -没事 |
[22:25] | I’ll have your sweater cleaned. | 我可以帮你把衣服拿去洗 |
[22:26] | Don’t worry about the sweater. | 衣服没事的 |
[22:30] | I’ll have another drink, though. | 但是你得请我喝杯饮料 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yeah. Of course, of course. Er… what were you…? | 当然 当然 你刚才喝的是… |
[22:33] | Diet Pepsi. | 无糖可乐 |
[22:35] | You don’t drink? | 你不喝酒 |
[22:36] | Maybe a glass of wine on occasion – holidays – | 节假日的时候喝杯红酒 |
[22:39] | but that’s about it. | 仅此而已 |
[22:42] | Uh… Ted Schmidt. Shalom. | 你好 我叫泰德·施密特 |
[22:45] | Adam Bernstein. Shalom. | 你好 我叫亚当·伯恩斯丁 |
[22:47] | And, uh… nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[22:51] | So, what do you do for a living? | 你是干什么的呢 |
[22:53] | Well, I work at this ad agency. | 我在一家广告公司上班 |
[22:55] | I do a lot of things, but mostly I’m an accountant. | 我的活儿很杂 但是主要是做会计 |
[22:57] | An accountant? My brother’s an accountant. | 会计 我哥哥也是会计 |
[23:00] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. Mark Bernstein. | 或许你听说过他 他叫马克·伯恩斯丁 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I think I know several. | 我认识好几个叫这名字的 |
[23:06] | – What about you? – Urologist. | -你呢 -泌尿科医生 |
[23:09] | A doctor! | 医生啊 |
[23:11] | Well. My mother would be thrilled. | 我妈肯定特高兴 |
[23:15] | So, uh… what else do you do? I mean, | 你还做些什么 我是说 |
[23:17] | besides examining guy’s prostates? | 除了检查男人的前列腺 |
[23:21] | I’m a tennis freak. I mean, I got a hell of a backhand. | 我超爱打网球 我的反手很厉害 |
[23:25] | I’ll bet you do. | 看得出来 |
[23:27] | Do you like opera? | 你喜欢歌剧吗 |
[23:28] | I hate it. | 我讨厌歌剧 |
[23:31] | But I love ballet. | 但我喜欢芭蕾 |
[23:33] | Men in tights – how can you go wrong, right? | 穿紧身衣的男人 怎么都好看 |
[23:35] | – Right. – I got season’s tickets. | -没错 -我有这季的票 |
[23:39] | What do you say we go sometime? | 什么时候我们一起去看怎么样 |
[23:41] | You mean a pas de deux? | 你是说芭蕾双人舞 |
[23:43] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[23:45] | But then… | 不过… |
[23:46] | why wait until Giselle rolls into town? | 为何非得等到《吉赛尔》来演出的时候呢 |
[23:57] | I just put one of those on the front lawn. | 我刚在门口草坪上插了个标语牌 |
[24:00] | Yeah, and I just took it out. | 没错 我把它拿回来了 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | Aren’t we doing enough? Canvassing and volunteering? | 我们做的还不够吗 又拉票又做志愿 |
[24:08] | Do we really need this too? | 我们还需要放这个吗 |
[24:10] | It’s a sign of solidarity. Support. | 这表现了我们的团结和支持 |
[24:13] | Besides, practically everyone’s house on the block has one, | 再说这个社区几乎每户人家都有一个 |
[24:15] | including Eli and Monty’s. | 包括伊莱和蒙提家 |
[24:17] | Good for them. They can also wear pink triangles on their sleeves. | 很好 他们还可以戴上粉色三角臂章 |
[24:19] | 纳粹集中营臂章之一 表示男囚犯为同性恋 | |
[24:21] | No reason to get yourself so worked up. | 你没必要这么生气啊 |
[24:23] | Actually, there is. I’ve already been a target. | 事实上 非常有必要 我已经被当靶子了 |
[24:25] | Carl said there’s no evidence of that. | 卡尔说并没有证据支持 |
[24:29] | Look, I know what happened at the shop was upsetting, | 我明白你店里发生的事让人很气愤 |
[24:32] | but let’s try and stay level-headed. | 但是我们得保持冷静 |
[24:36] | Well, fine. | 那好 |
[24:37] | We’ll see how level-headed you feel | 等他们把我们赶到一处 |
[24:38] | when they round us all up and take us off to the camps. | 送去集中营 看你还怎么冷静 |
[24:41] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | If you don’t want it on the front lawn, | 如果你不想在门口放标语牌 |
[24:44] | we won’t put it on the front lawn. | 我们就不放 |
[24:52] | Look, I know you think I’m being ridiculous, | 我知道你觉得我莫名其妙 |
[24:55] | But… I would hate for something terrible to happen | 但是 我不希望因为我们对这些警告无动于衷 |
[24:59] | just because we didn’t pay attention to the warnings. | 而造成什么可怕的后果 |
[25:04] | We’ll have more scores at 11:00, | 11点我们会继续关注比分 |
[25:05] | but right now we’ve got a special guest in the studio with us. | 但是现在我们的演播室里有一位特别来宾 |
[25:09] | Star quarterback for the Ironmen | 铁人队明星四分卫 |
[25:11] | and two-time mvp Drew Boyd. | 两次获得「最具价值球员」称号的德鲁·博伊德 |
[25:14] | – Great to have you here, Drew. – Thanks, Bud. | -德鲁 欢迎你来上节目 -谢谢 巴德 |
[25:16] | Well, Drew, you’d have to be living on the moon | 德鲁 除非你住在月球上 |
[25:18] | not to know what’s been happening with you these days. | 要不然肯定知道最近关于你的流言 |
[25:21] | I’m talking about these sex allegations – “Boyd likes boys. “ | 特别是关于你的性取向 “博伊德爱男人” |
[25:25] | Its been a very difficult time for me, Bud, as you can imagine. | 你可以想象 我最近的日子不怎么好过 |
[25:30] | But I feel as though the sooner that I address this issue, | 但是我感觉 我只有越早出面澄清这个问题 |
[25:32] | the sooner I can get on with my life. | 我的生活才能越早恢复正常 |
[25:34] | Let me just say that we’ve known each other | 我们认识彼此已经有 |
[25:36] | for how long now – 15 years? | 15年了吧 |
[25:38] | We started out playing ball together, | 最开始我们一起打球 |
[25:40] | I have always thought of you not only as an outstanding athlete | 我觉得你不仅是个优秀的运动员 |
[25:44] | but as a man’s man. | 还是男人中的男人 |
[25:46] | So… why don’t we put all these rumours to rest right now? | 所以我们现在借此机会平息一下流言 |
[25:50] | First of all, I would like to say that most of those stories | 首先 我得说这些报道 |
[25:52] | are out-and-out lies – total exaggerations. | 大部分都是彻底的谎言 夸大之词 |
[25:55] | I’m sure that’s a relief for your millions of fans. | 我相信你的几百万粉丝都松了口气 |
[25:59] | But if you’re asking me if I’m gay… | 但如果你问我是不是同性恋 |
[26:02] | the answer is yes. | 我是 |
[26:13] | I don’t believe it! | 我不相信 |
[26:16] | You’re saying a guy like you…? | 你说你这样的人也会是… |
[26:17] | Yeah. A guy like me. | 没错 像我这样的人 |
[26:21] | I can’t even picture you kissing another guy – not like him. | 我都无法想象你亲男人的样子 他的话我可以 |
[26:26] | Excuse me?! | 什么意思 |
[26:28] | Actually, Bud, | 事实上 巴德 |
[26:29] | it was your Queer Guy, Emmett Honeycutt, | 正是你们的酷男基友 艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[26:33] | who helped me to find the courage not just to be “a man’s man”… | 给了我勇气 不仅要做”男人中的男人” |
[26:37] | but to be my own man. | 更要做对得起自己的男人 |
[26:40] | And I’d like to thank him. | 我想谢谢他 |
[26:58] | We’ll be back in a minute. | 广告之后 马上就回 |
[27:00] | And we’re out. | 画面切出 |
[27:03] | This is unbelievable. | 这太令人难以置信了 |
[27:11] | Justin, I’d like you to meet Simon Caswell. | 贾斯汀 来认识一下西蒙·卡斯沃 |
[27:13] | He’s the critic from the ‘Art Forum’ magazine. | 他是《艺术论坛》杂志的评论家 |
[27:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:16] | Lindsay is always trying to convince me to come to Pittsburgh. | 琳赛一直想说服我来匹兹堡 |
[27:19] | I tell her, “Warhol’s it”… | 我说匹兹堡除了沃霍尔没人才 |
[27:19] | 安迪·沃霍尔 美国著名艺术家 家乡为匹兹堡 | |
[27:22] | but this time I could be wrong. | 但是这次我可能说错了 |
[27:28] | Your work has a surprising intensity to it. | 你的作品很有力度 |
[27:31] | Especially for someone so young. | 尤其是你还这么年轻 |
[27:34] | What made you want to be an artist? | 你为什么想成为艺术家 |
[27:35] | It was that or be a mass murderer. | 比当连环杀人犯好 |
[27:39] | That’s very amusing. | 很有趣 |
[27:41] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再跟你联系 |
[27:45] | Did you hear what he said? | 你听见他说什么了吗 |
[27:47] | Remember this moment. | 记住这个时刻啊 |
[27:49] | What for? He’s a cunt. | 记住干嘛 他就是个贱人 |
[27:51] | A very influential cunt. | 很有影响力的贱人 |
[27:52] | A cunt’s a cunt. | 贱人就是贱人 |
[27:55] | From the way everyone’s talking, | 听大家的评价 |
[27:56] | this might as well be a one-man show. | 风头都给你占了 |
[27:58] | I had no idea you were so talented. | 我都不知道你这么有才 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | – Corinne, you remember… – Lindsay. | -科琳 你记得…-琳赛 |
[28:03] | I’m really enjoying the show. | 我很喜欢这个展览 |
[28:05] | I’m delighted you could come. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[28:06] | I need a refill. Catch you later. | 我去加点饮料 待会聊 |
[28:09] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[28:12] | Are you sure you’re ok with all of this? | 你确定你能接受她们在一起吗 |
[28:14] | Well, what other choice do I have? | 我还有其他的选择吗 |
[28:15] | My other career choice. | 我的另一项职业选择 |
[28:20] | Art openings are always such gay occasions. | 艺术展开幕式总是如此基情 |
[28:24] | Especially now that you’re here. | 尤其现在你来了 |
[28:28] | – I wasn’t sure you’d come. – Neither was I. | -我之前不确定你会来 -我也不确定 |
[28:32] | – That it? – Do you like it? | -就这幅吗 -你喜欢吗 |
[28:35] | If I did, would that make it good? | 如果我喜欢 说明它很出色吗 |
[28:38] | No. | 不会 |
[28:39] | Would it make you like it more or less? | 会让你因此更喜欢或不喜欢它吗 |
[28:41] | No. | 不会 |
[28:42] | Would it make you rich? | 会让你发财吗 |
[28:43] | No. | 不会 |
[28:44] | Then why do you give a shit what I think? | 那你为什么要在意我喜不喜欢 |
[28:49] | I think it’s exquisite. | 我觉的很精致 |
[28:53] | You should be very proud. | 你应该为自己骄傲 |
[28:59] | It’s been a long time since I fucked an artsy type. | 挺长时间没找艺术范儿的上床了 |
[29:14] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:16] | You don’t know art, but you know what you like. | 你不懂艺术 但你知道你喜欢什么 |
[29:20] | I like Magritte, Cezanne and Johns. | 我喜欢马格利特 塞尚 琼斯 |
[29:26] | I did go to college. | 我上过大学的 |
[29:29] | And I also like your stuff. | 我也喜欢你的作品 |
[29:31] | You also like my mother. | 你也喜欢我妈 |
[29:33] | Yes, I do. | 的确 |
[29:35] | Don’t you have one of your own? | 难道你自己没妈吗 |
[29:39] | That’s not why I like her. | 我不是在找母爱 |
[29:42] | I like her because she’s… | 我喜欢她是因为她… |
[29:45] | beautiful… | 她漂亮 |
[29:46] | intelligent, sexy. | 聪明 性感 |
[29:48] | Have you fucked her? | 你操过她了吗 |
[29:51] | I don’t think that concerns you. | 我不觉得这关你什么事 |
[29:53] | As they say, 25 goes into 50 a lot more than 50 goes into 25. | 常言道 老牛吃嫩草可比嫩草吃老牛要常见 |
[29:58] | Except in your case. | 但你是例外 |
[30:00] | Although to be fair, he’s not quite that old, is he? | 不过公平地说 他也没那么老 是吧 |
[30:09] | She’s an adult. So am I. | 她和我都是成年人 |
[30:11] | She’s free to love whoever she pleases | 她能自由选择自己爱的人 |
[30:13] | without her child’s approval. | 不需要经过子女的同意 |
[30:15] | I’m her son. And I’m an adult. | 我是她儿子 我也是成年人 |
[30:18] | Ok. Then act like one. | 好 那就表现得像个成年人 |
[30:25] | Who knew there were so many hot Jewish men in the world? | 谁知道世界上竟然有这么多犹太帅哥 |
[30:28] | Jesus Christ! You already sound like Yentl. | 天呐 你说话已经像电影中的杨朵了 |
[30:32] | Dr and Mrs Adam Bernstein. How’s that sound? | 亚当·伯恩斯丁医生夫夫 听起来怎么样 |
[30:35] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜你啊 |
[30:37] | Can I borrow you for a moment? | 能单独跟你聊一下吗 |
[30:39] | I was in the middle of a conversation. | 没看到我正在跟人聊天吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, well, Theodore can regale you | 好吧 你可以等会儿再听 |
[30:42] | with his tales of the yeshiva later. | 西奥多的犹太艳遇 |
[30:49] | Well, what is it? | 什么事 |
[30:51] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[30:53] | that if it makes you happy being a Stepford fag, | 如果做「复制娇基」能让你快乐 |
[30:57] | then I say… go for it. | 那我…支持你 |
[31:02] | Be the biggest Stepford fag in the world. | 要做世上最出色的「复制娇基」 |
[31:04] | It’s fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[31:09] | What’s that supposed to be, an apology? | 这算什么 道歉吗 |
[31:12] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[31:13] | Aren’t you afraid I’m going to infect you? | 你不怕我毒害你吗 |
[31:19] | Look, just because we’ve been friends our whole lives | 听着 就因为我们前半生一直是朋友 |
[31:21] | doesn’t mean we have to stay friends. | 并不代表我们以后还得继续做朋友 |
[31:26] | Especially since we no longer have anything in common. | 尤其是现在我们已经没有任何共同点 |
[31:32] | So, why don’t we just admit that the Brian and Mikey Show is over | 为什么不干脆地承认《布莱恩和小迈秀》已经结束 |
[31:36] | and get on with our lives? | 各自开始新的生活 |
[31:52] | Scotch? | 来点威士忌 |
[31:55] | Well, I don’t usually like my drinks straight, but… | 我通常不喝纯酒的[直男] 但是… |
[32:00] | Sorry I got you fired. | 对不起 让你被开除了 |
[32:03] | I may have lost my job, | 我或许是丢了工作 |
[32:04] | but after our screen kiss, | 但是在我们的荧幕热吻之后 |
[32:07] | at least no-one can say I’m sexless. | 至少没人敢说我没性生活了 |
[32:09] | Thanks to me. | 多亏了我啊 |
[32:11] | Yeah! Whatever possessed you? | 是啊 你当时是鬼迷心窍了吧 |
[32:17] | It’s the first rule of the game. | 守则第一条 |
[32:19] | Always protect your team-mates. | 永远要保护你的队友 |
[32:21] | And since we now play for the same team, | 既然我们在同一支队伍里 |
[32:24] | I was covering your ass. | 我当然要保护你 |
[32:27] | And paying back Raymond Oswald. | 也是向雷蒙德·奥斯沃赔罪 |
[32:31] | He was this kid in high school. | 他是我的高中同学 |
[32:33] | Effeminate. Total fag. | 娘娘腔 典型的基佬 |
[32:35] | I know the type. | 我知道那种类型 |
[32:38] | My buddies and I made his life miserable. | 我和兄弟们把他整得很惨 |
[32:42] | Taunted him. Beat him until he cried. | 我们嘲笑他 打他打到哭为止 |
[32:47] | He finally transferred to another school. | 最后他转学了 |
[32:50] | I always felt… | 我总是觉得… |
[32:52] | .. awful… | 很愧疚 |
[32:54] | .. for what I did to him. | 悔恨当年对他的所为 |
[32:58] | Because secretly I knew, | 因为心底里我知道 |
[33:00] | even though he and I may have been different on the outside, | 尽管我和他表面上不同 |
[33:03] | on the inside, we were the same. | 但其实我们是一类人 |
[33:07] | So I guess you could say you’re my atonement | 所以我想你可以说 爱上你 |
[33:11] | for what I did to Raymond Oswald. | 是我向雷蒙德·奥斯沃赎罪 |
[33:18] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[33:24] | So, now that you’re finally out, how do you feel? | 现在你终于出柜了 有什么感觉 |
[33:33] | Horny. | 欲火焚身 |
[34:00] | I love football! | 我爱橄榄球 |
[34:21] | Shit! | 操 |
[34:24] | You want to wake the children? | 你想吵醒孩子吗 |
[34:25] | I’m sure I woke the dead. | 死人都能被吵醒了 |
[34:28] | You scared the fucking crap out of me! | 魂都被你吓飞了 |
[34:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:33] | What are you, uh, sitting in the dark for? | 你干嘛坐着不开灯 |
[34:35] | I felt like it. | 我喜欢 |
[34:56] | – Any more cocoa? – I just made enough for me. | -还有多的热可可吗 -只够我喝的 |
[35:01] | It’s after 3:00. | 现在凌晨3点多了 |
[35:02] | Yeah, I got tied up. | 是啊 我事多缠身 |
[35:04] | Oh. Satin or leather? | 被丝绸还是皮革缠住的 |
[35:06] | Talking. | 只是聊天 |
[35:10] | I don’t need to explain, make excuses or apologise. | 我不需要解释 或找借口 或道歉 |
[35:13] | Those are the rules. | 规矩是那么定的 |
[35:14] | That we both agreed to. | 我们都同意的 |
[35:15] | Did you forget you had a family? | 你是忘了你还有孩子吗 |
[35:19] | You’re here. | 有你在啊 |
[35:19] | I came home right after the show. | 展览一结束我就直接回来了 |
[35:22] | Which was great, by the way. We both enjoyed it. | 展览不错 我们都很喜欢 |
[35:25] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[35:28] | Listen, next time I promise I’ll call, ok? | 下次我保证我会打电话 行了吧 |
[35:33] | I wouldn’t worry about next time. | 没有下次了 |
[35:36] | This whole in-house separation isn’t working. | 「同屋分居」这办法不管用 |
[35:38] | At least, not for me. | 至少对我来说不行 |
[35:40] | It’s for people who are obviously more sophisticated – | 要采用这办法 必须是特别世故 |
[35:43] | or heartless – than I am. | 或者说冷血的人 我就不行 |
[35:46] | So, what do you suggest? | 所以你什么意思 |
[35:51] | That we sell the house. | 我们把房子卖了 |
[35:53] | Get two separate places. | 另买两间屋 |
[35:55] | Sell the house? | 把房子卖了 |
[35:56] | Why should you live here while I’m in some crummy apartment? | 凭什么你可以住这里 我却要住糟糕的公寓 |
[35:59] | We’re not selling the house. | 我们不卖房子 |
[36:01] | Then you move out. | 那你搬出去 |
[36:04] | Fine. You want to sell the house? | 好 你想卖房子 |
[36:06] | Divide everything up fifty-fifty? | 把所有东西都平分了 是吗 |
[36:10] | What about this vase? | 这花瓶怎么分 |
[36:12] | Don’t make fun of me. | 不要跟我说笑 |
[36:13] | Who was making fun? | 谁在说笑 |
[36:14] | It’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[36:15] | You sure? I gave it to you. | 你确定吗 我送给你了 |
[36:18] | Remember? For one of our anniversaries? | 记得吗 我们的那次结婚纪念日 |
[36:21] | Well, I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[36:22] | Yeah? Neither do I. | 是吗 我也不想要 |
[36:28] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:29] | One less thing to wrap and move. | 搬家时可以少打包一样东西 |
[36:32] | Then why don’t we get rid of… this? | 我们把这个也打碎 怎么样 |
[36:35] | That’s my mother’s Depressionware candy dish. | 那是我妈收藏的大萧条艳色玻璃盘 |
[36:38] | It’s about to get more depressed. | 那我们干点更消沉的事 |
[36:40] | You… Give it to me! | 你…还给我 |
[36:41] | Hands off me! | 不要碰我 |
[36:46] | – Goddamn you! – Goddamn you! | -去死吧你 -你才去死 |
[37:00] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[38:03] | I don’t care if you’re the next Picasso. | 即使你是下一个毕加索 |
[38:05] | That does not give you the right to be rude. | 你也不能那么无礼 |
[38:07] | How was I rude? | 我怎么无礼了 |
[38:10] | I only asked him a few questions. | 我就问了他几个问题 |
[38:11] | Like if he’s fucking me?! | 你问他操我没有 |
[38:14] | – More coffee? – No, thank you. | -还要咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[38:15] | I’ll have some. | 我要加点 |
[38:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | What kind of a question was that? | 那算是什么问题 |
[38:22] | I was merely looking out for your best interests. | 我只是关心你 |
[38:27] | You don’t think that maybe you were feeling threatened | 你不会因为我生活中多了个男人 |
[38:31] | because there’s another man in my life? | 就觉得自己的地位受到威胁了吧 |
[38:32] | I was not feeling threatened. | 我没觉得受到威胁 |
[38:35] | Honey, Tucker is the first man I’ve gone out with | 宝贝 塔克尔是你爸离开我后 |
[38:37] | since your father left me. | 我第一个约会的男人 |
[38:39] | That’s a long time. | 那已经过了很久了 |
[38:42] | Don’t you think I’m entitled to be with someone? | 你不觉得我有权利跟某个人在一起吗 |
[38:45] | Someone appropriate. | 一个合适的人 |
[38:46] | Someone your own age. | 一个跟你年纪差不多的人 |
[38:49] | That’s really funny, coming from you. | 从你嘴里说出来 还真是好笑 |
[38:52] | Mom, I was 17. | 妈 我当时17岁 |
[38:54] | You’re… | 你都… |
[38:56] | You’re my mother. You should know better. | 你是我妈 你应该更明白 |
[39:01] | You know, when you first started seeing Brian, | 你刚跟布莱恩在一起的时候 |
[39:05] | I admit I had trouble – a lot of trouble. | 我承认我不能接受 完全不能 |
[39:09] | But eventually I realised | 但是最终我意识到 |
[39:11] | that if he made you happy, was good to you, | 如果他能让你快乐 对你好 |
[39:15] | that’s all that really mattered. | 那才是最重要的 |
[39:18] | Well, now it’s your turn. Hmm? | 现在轮到你理解我了 |
[39:26] | This is not a time for complacency or silence. | 现在不是安心或者沉默的时候了 |
[39:30] | The battle lines have been drawn. | 战线已经画下 |
[39:31] | It’s up to every American to declare which side they’re on. | 现在是每个公民表明立场的时候了 |
[39:34] | The side that recognises homosexuality | 是承认同性恋 |
[39:36] | as an acceptable lifestyle | 接受他们的生活方式 |
[39:38] | and wants to reward their deviant behaviour | 奖励他们的异常行为 |
[39:41] | by giving them the most sacred right that a man and woman have – | 给予他们男人和女人所有的神圣权利 |
[39:44] | the right to marry… | 婚姻权… |
[39:45] | Do you hear what he’s saying? | 你听到他说什么了吗 |
[39:46] | .. or the side that is determined to uphold the values | 还是坚决捍卫这个基督国家 |
[39:49] | on which this great Christian country was founded… | 建国时所形成的价值观 |
[39:51] | When did we become a Christian country? | 我们什么时候成了基督国家了 |
[39:52] | .. to defend the family and to protect our children. | 保卫我们的家庭 保护我们的孩子 |
[39:54] | Why do they always make it on family and children? | 他们怎么老拿家庭和孩子出来说事 |
[39:56] | Like, gay people don’t have families and children, too?! | 同性恋就没有家庭和孩子了吗 |
[39:58] | Maybe we should punch his fucking lights out. | 也许我们该一拳打醒他 |
[40:01] | That’s not how we get our message across – by starting fights. | 打架可不是我们宣传理念的方式 |
[40:07] | Please vote for Proposition 14. | 请支持14号提案 |
[40:13] | I have this thing for Sichuan beef. | 我好爱吃四川牛肉 |
[40:15] | Oh, me too. Love it. | 我也是 超爱 |
[40:18] | Can’t get enough of it. | 总是吃不腻 |
[40:20] | What else can’t you get enough of? | 还有什么是你不会腻的 |
[40:30] | That. | 这个 |
[40:32] | You know, I never put too much stock in those mixers at Woody’s. | 我对于伍迪酒吧的相亲会从来都没抱过什么期望 |
[40:36] | I mainly went to confirm my conviction | 我去主要是为了确认 |
[40:38] | that nothing would ever come of it. | 相亲会真的没用 |
[40:40] | That is so pessimistic. | 你太悲观了 |
[40:43] | It’s not pessimistic, it’s, uh… it’s Jewish. | 不是悲观 犹太人就这样 |
[40:47] | But this time it worked out. | 但是这次成功了 |
[40:51] | For me too. | 对我来说也一样 |
[40:55] | Mind if I ask you a personal question? | 能问你个私人问题吗 |
[40:57] | Do I ever have sex on the first date? | 我会跟人第一次约会就上床吗 |
[40:59] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[41:01] | Depends how it goes. | 得看约会的情况 |
[41:03] | How would you say this is going? | 那你觉得这次约会如何 |
[41:27] | Everything alright down there? | 下面情况还好吗 |
[41:29] | Frankly, no. | 坦白说 不好 |
[41:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | You’re not Jewish. | 你不是犹太人 |
[41:34] | 犹太人会行割礼 包皮都切除过 | |
[41:36] | I never said I was. | 我从没说过我是 |
[41:38] | But you were at the mixer. | 但是你去的是一个犹太相亲会 |
[41:40] | I wanted to meet a nice Jewish guy. | 我想认识一个不错的犹太人 |
[41:42] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[41:47] | Oh… well… look, I mean… | 听我说…我是说… |
[41:49] | Why let a little thing like my not being Jewish | 为什么要让我不是犹太人这种小事 |
[41:52] | ruin what could be a beautiful relationship? | 毁了我们之间可能会建立的美好关系 |
[41:56] | Because I want a Jewish husband. | 因为我想要个犹太丈夫 |
[41:58] | I want to settle down, carry on traditions, heritage. | 我想安定下来 延续传统 |
[42:01] | Well, I-I’ll have the surgery. Uh… more surgery. | 我可以去割包皮 再多做个手术 |
[42:05] | Uh, I’ll, uh… I’ll convert. Huh? Elizabeth Taylor did it. | 我可以…改信犹太教 像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样 |
[42:10] | Marilyn Monroe. Sammy Davis Jr… | 还有玛丽莲·梦露 山姆·戴维斯 |
[42:12] | Look. | 听我说 |
[42:13] | You’re a nice guy, Ted. | 泰德 你是个好人 |
[42:16] | You’re just not a nice Jewish guy. | 只是你不是犹太人 |
[42:27] | Hey, Deb, listen to this. | 黛比 听听这个 |
[42:29] | “And then the unthinkable happened. | “意想不到的事情发生了 |
[42:32] | “Drew Boyd, hero to millions of fans, | 拥有数百万粉丝的英雄 德鲁·博伊德 |
[42:35] | “planted one on Channel Five’s Queer Guy. | 舌吻了5频道的酷男基友 |
[42:38] | “It was the kiss heard round the world. | 全世界都看见了这个吻 |
[42:40] | “The question is, now what? | 问题是然后呢 |
[42:42] | “Will Mr Boyd still be called a hero, | 博伊德先生仍然会被称作英雄 |
[42:44] | “or will he be called a lot of less flattering things? | 还是会被冠上一个没那么好听的称号 |
[42:47] | “It doesn’t really matter. | 这都不是重点 |
[42:48] | “What matters is Drew Boyd has scored a touchdown | 重点是德鲁·博伊德在个人勇气 |
[42:51] | “for personal courage and honesty. “ | 和诚实方面 触地得分” |
[42:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[43:00] | – Will you let the man in?! – Drew! | -让他进来行不行 -德鲁 |
[43:03] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[43:07] | I’m sorry about this. | 很抱歉引起这样的麻烦 |
[43:09] | It’s not your fault, honey. | 不是你的错 |
[43:11] | Do they have to trample my fucking rose bed?! | 他们非得践踏我的玫瑰地吗 |
[43:14] | Well, wait till you read this. | 读完这个 |
[43:16] | You’re going to be so proud. | 你会很自豪的 |
[43:18] | I’ve been suspended. | 我被停赛了 |
[43:20] | What? | 什么 |
[43:23] | Why?! | 为什么啊 |
[43:24] | You weren’t driving drunk. | 你没有醉酒驾驶 |
[43:26] | You didn’t rape anybody. | 你没有强奸别人 |
[43:27] | You weren’t making illegal bets. | 你没有踢黑球 |
[43:29] | – All you did was… – Deb! | -你只是…-黛比 |
[43:30] | – What? – We know what he did. | -什么 -我们知道他做了什么 |
[43:38] | My coach says it’s for my own good. | 教练说这是为了我好 |
[43:41] | In case my team-mates try to injure me. | 以防我的队友试图伤害我 |
[43:45] | I thought you were supposed to look out for each other. | 我以为队友之间应该互相照应 |
[43:50] | So did I. | 我也以为是那样 |
[44:00] | You’re being awfully diligent. | 这么勤快啊 |
[44:02] | It’s our home. | 这是我们的家啊 |
[44:05] | I want everything to be perfect. | 我希望每样东西都是完美的 |
[44:08] | You’re in it. That’s perfect enough for me. | 你在家对我来说就是完美 |
[44:11] | That is the most cloyingly sentimental remark i have every heard. | 这是我听到过的最甜的甜言蜜语 |
[44:15] | I’d throw up if I didn’t love every word of it. | 如果不是我爱听 我会恶心得吐了 |
[44:21] | Aw. Come on in. It’s cold. | 进去吧 外面冷 |
[44:23] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[44:25] | I’ve just got to do one last thing. | 我还有最后一件事要做 |
[44:37] | There. | 好了 |
[46:19] | Surprised to see you here. | 没想到会在这见到你 |
[46:22] | I wanted to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[46:26] | Why did you apologise? | 你为什么道歉 |
[46:29] | I guess I miss you. | 我想是因为想你了 |
[46:36] | You still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[46:39] | Always have. | 从过去爱到现在 |
[46:45] | Always will. | 从现在爱到未来 |
[46:49] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[46:54] | Said you look like you need a friend to talk to. So do I. | 你看上去需要一个朋友来谈心 我也是 |
[46:59] | Isn’t there a hotline for that? | 你就不能打个热线电话什么的吗 |
[47:02] | In a pinch, you’ll do. | 糟糕情况下 你也可以凑合 |
[47:05] | My date was a bust. | 我的约会黄了 |
[47:10] | What went wrong? | 出了什么状况 |
[47:14] | You could say I didn’t make the cut. | 可以说我不合标准[割包皮] |
[47:18] | You’ll live. | 你会活下去的 |
[47:24] | Gee, I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[47:25] | You always know the right thing to say. | 你总是知道该说什么 |
[47:33] | Get you a drink? | 给你拿杯酒 |
[47:35] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Theodore. | 西奥多 你真体贴 |
[47:37] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我的确想要一杯 |
[47:39] | Get yourself one of those girlie things you like so much. | 给你自己也点杯你喜欢的娘娘腔饮料 |
[47:43] | On me. | 我请客 |
[47:45] | Thanks, Bri. | 谢谢你 布莱 |
[47:47] | Anything… | 随时效劳 |
[47:51] | .. for a friend. | 为朋友鞠躬尽瘁 |