时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [producer 1] In front of his chest, below his chin, | [制作人1]在他的胸部前部,下巴下方, |
[00:09] | -and do soft sticks. Okay? -[clapper] Soft sticks? | -做软棍。 好的? -[拍板]软棒? |
[00:11] | -[producer 1] Yep. -[clapper] Mark. | -[生产者1]是的。 -[clapper]马克。 |
[00:16] | Do I look at you, do I look at camera? | 我看着你,我看着相机吗? |
[00:18] | [producer 1] Are we ready? | [生产者1]我们准备好了吗? |
[00:20] | Hey. I know we’re not speeding yet. | 嘿。 我知道我们还没有加快速度。 |
[00:22] | -[producer 2] No, we are. -Are we? | -[制片人2]不,是。 -是吗? |
[00:24] | -Being a part of the Fab 5… -What was the question? | -成为Fab 5的一部分…-这是什么问题? |
[00:27] | [Tan] …is just bizarre. | [Tan] …真是奇怪。 |
[00:28] | [Antoni] It’s a dream. I really hope I don’t let you down. | [安东尼]这是一个梦。 我真的希望我不要让你失望。 |
[00:31] | -[Karamo] This is amazing. -[Bobby] I’m nervous. | -[Karamo]太神奇了。 -[鲍比]我很紧张。 |
[00:33] | I don’t know what to expect. | 我不知道会发生什么。 |
[00:35] | [Karamo] I’m so honored to be here. | [Karamo]很荣幸来到这里。 |
[00:37] | [Antoni] Being part of this makes me happy. | [安东尼]参与其中使我感到高兴。 |
[00:39] | [producer 1] Everything’s gonna end with that. | [制作人1]一切都将以此结束。 |
[00:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:42] | [chuckles] | [咯咯笑] |
[00:44] | [Tan] The original show was fighting for tolerance. | [Tan]最初的演出是在争取宽容。 |
[00:47] | Our fight is for acceptance. | 我们的战斗是为了接受。 |
[00:50] | My goal is to figure out how we’re similar as opposed to how different we are. | 我的目标是弄清楚我们之间的相似程度,与我们之间的不同之处。 |
[00:56] | [Karamo] We all got to come together and understand each other. | [Karamo]我们大家必须聚在一起,互相了解。 |
[01:00] | -[Jonathan] Guys, where are we going? -[Antoni] Georgia. | -[乔纳森]伙计们,我们要去哪里? -[安东尼]佐治亚州。 |
[01:02] | -[Karamo] Let’s do it. -[all] Yeah! | -[Karamo]开始吧。 -[全部]是的! |
[01:11] | ♪ You came into my life ♪ | ♪你进入了我的生活♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ And my world never looked so bright ♪ | ♪我的世界从未如此光明♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ It’s true You bring out the best in me ♪ | ♪没错,你发挥出我的最强♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ When you are around ♪ | ♪当你在附近时♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ Better ♪ | ♪更好♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ Better ♪ | ♪更好♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[02:03] | [upbeat Mexican folk music playing over speakers] | [通过扬声器播放的墨西哥欢乐民族音乐] |
[02:10] | -The usual? -My usual. | -平常吗? 我的平常 |
[02:11] | Jumbo Texas margarita with a lime and two orange slices. | 超大得克萨斯玛格丽塔酒与石灰和两个橙片。 |
[02:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生。 |
[02:18] | -What’d you do this weekend? -Nothing. | -这个周末你要做什么? -没有。 |
[02:21] | I’m just a dumb, old country boy from Kentucky. | 我只是肯塔基州的一个愚蠢的乡下男孩。 |
[02:25] | My dad, he is a hot mess. | 我爸,他真是一团糟。 |
[02:27] | [Tom] I don’t do a whole lot. I get up, I go to work, I come home. | [汤姆]我没做什么。 我起床,上班,回家。 |
[02:31] | Fix me a redneck margarita. | 给我修一个玛格丽塔乡下人。 |
[02:34] | [Katie] His style has been the same for 27 years. | [Katie]他的风格已经27年了。 |
[02:36] | He wears a lot of jorts, jean shorts. They all need to go. [chuckles] | 他穿着许多乔特牛仔裤和牛仔短裤。 他们都需要走。 [咯咯笑] |
[02:40] | [Tom] Smoke a cigarette and watch the television through the door. | [汤姆]抽烟,从门边看电视。 |
[02:44] | It’s my favorite thing to do. | 这是我最喜欢做的事。 |
[02:45] | This is Chandler. Chandler is Dad’s grandson. | 这是钱德勒。 钱德勒是爸爸的孙子。 |
[02:49] | [Tom] Chandler is the love of my life. | [汤姆]钱德勒是我一生的挚爱。 |
[02:52] | I don’t have a girlfriend. I see my ex-wife Abbey every now and then. | 我没有女朋友。 我不时看到我的前妻修道院。 |
[02:57] | We’re still friends, | 我们还是朋友, |
[02:58] | and I want her to be… excited about the new me. | ,我希望她对新来的我感到兴奋。 |
[03:05] | [Katie] I think my dad is lonely. | [Katie]我觉得我父亲很寂寞。 |
[03:06] | I think that anybody who’s spending most of their time by themselves | 我认为任何人都将大部分时间都花在自己身上 |
[03:10] | would want to find a companion. | 想找到同伴。 |
[03:13] | I think I’m unlucky in love because I’m butt-ugly. | 我觉得我不走运,因为我丑陋。 |
[03:17] | [chuckles] | [咯咯笑] |
[03:18] | You might make me look a little better, but you can’t fix ugly. | 您可能会让我看起来更好一些,但是您无法修复丑陋的事物。 |
[03:22] | [chuckles] | [咯咯笑] |
[03:29] | [Antoni] So, we have Tom Jackson from Dallas, Georgia. | [安东尼]所以,我们有佐治亚州达拉斯的汤姆·杰克逊。 |
[03:32] | Yes, we do! | 是的,我们做到了! |
[03:34] | [Antoni] Aged 57. | [安东尼]享年57岁。 |
[03:36] | -Tom rents a basement apartment. -A basement apartment at 57? | -汤姆(Tom)租了一个地下室公寓。 -57岁的地下室公寓? |
[03:39] | -I know. -That’s a concern. | -我知道。 -很担心。 |
[03:41] | Millennials are having a hard time and everyone knows that. | 千禧一代正处于艰难时期,每个人都知道这一点。 |
[03:44] | He loves Mexican food and sappy movies. | 他喜欢墨西哥美食和色情电影。 |
[03:46] | He’s a softy with gas. | 他是个脾气暴躁的人。 |
[03:48] | He’s a sentimental man with IBS. | 他是IBS的一个感性的人。 |
[03:51] | [Antoni] Tom hasn’t had luck with the ladies. | [安东尼]汤姆没有和女士们碰碰运气。 |
[03:53] | He’s single, and he’s been divorced three times. | 他单身,离婚了3次。 |
[03:56] | -Three times? -A little pattern going on here. | -三遍? -这里有一个小模式。 |
[03:59] | I wonder. Is it him or is it his wives? | 我想知道。 是他还是他的妻子? |
[04:02] | All my failed relationships have been 100 percent the other’s fault. | 我所有的失败关系都是对方的100%的错。 |
[04:06] | It’s never me. | 从来没有我。 |
[04:07] | Tom has a car show at the end of the week that’s important, | 汤姆在本周末结束了一场重要的车展, |
[04:10] | and he thinks it’s a perfect opportunity for him to maybe invite a special lady. | ,他认为这是邀请一位特别女士的绝好机会。 |
[04:14] | -Ooh. -Mm-mm. | -哦。 嗯 |
[04:16] | Hot rods and hot ladies. | 热棒和热夫人。 |
[04:18] | He’s eating breakfast right now with a group of guys. | 他正在和一群人一起吃早餐。 |
[04:21] | They all love old cars and call themselves the Romeos. | 他们都喜欢旧车,自称为罗密欧。 |
[04:24] | Retired old men eating out. | 退休的老人外出吃饭。 |
[04:27] | [siren wailing] | [警笛声] |
[04:30] | We’re pulling in. What’s our mission? | 我们正在努力。我们的任务是什么? |
[04:32] | We’re gonna dust off these Christmas ghost past of relationships. | 我们将摆脱过去的恋爱关系中的圣诞节幽灵。 |
[04:35] | Sort out his closet. Get him cute, we’re gonna get that house fixed up. | 整理他的壁橱。 让他可爱,我们要把那所房子修好。 |
[04:40] | -We’re ready, we cannot wait. -Yes! | -我们准备好了,我们等不及了。 -是! |
[04:42] | ♪ Open the door ♪ | ♪打开门♪ |
[04:45] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[04:50] | ♪ Wham, bam, here I am Goddess of the glitter and glam ♪ | ♪哇,我这是闪闪发光和迷人的女神♪ |
[04:53] | ♪ Yes, catch a breath Gotcha eating out of my hand ♪ | ♪是的,喘不过气来吃我的手♪ |
[04:57] | ♪ Wow, check me out ♪ | ♪哇,快来看看我♪ |
[04:58] | ♪ Don’t know what you’ve got Till it’s gone ♪ | ♪不知道你得到了什么,直到它消失了♪ |
[05:01] | [indistinct chatter] | [in不清] |
[05:08] | [Karamo] Tom Jackson? | [卡拉莫]汤姆·杰克逊? |
[05:09] | Tom Jackson. | 汤姆·杰克逊。 |
[05:10] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:11] | I see him. | 我见到他。 |
[05:13] | [Bobby] Hey, Tom. | [鲍比]嘿,汤姆。 |
[05:14] | There is Tom. | 有汤姆。 |
[05:16] | -Tom, get up. How are you doing? -[Karamo] Get up, Tom. | -汤姆,起来。 你好吗? -[Karamo]起来,汤姆。 |
[05:18] | I’m Bobby. Good morning. Great to meet you. | 我是Bobby。 早上好。 很高兴见到你。 |
[05:21] | -[Jonathan] Ready? -[Tom] I’m ready. | -[乔纳森]准备好了吗? -[汤姆]我准备好了。 |
[05:22] | We’re taking you out. | 我们要带你出去。 |
[05:23] | -Let’s go. -Let’s get out. | -走吧。 -走吧 |
[05:25] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 享用早餐。 |
[05:27] | -Bye, guys. -[Karamo] Everybody say, “Bye, Tom!” | -再见,伙计们。 -[Karamo]每个人都说:“再见,汤姆!” |
[05:30] | -[men] Bye. -[Antoni] Bye. | -[men]再见。 -[安东尼]再见。 |
[05:35] | Wow, look at these cars. | 哇,看看这些车。 |
[05:37] | [Antoni] You guys come out here every Tuesday. | [安东尼]你们每个星期二都来这里。 |
[05:40] | -[Tom] Every Tuesday. -[Antoni] You have breakfast. | -[汤姆]每个星期二。 -[安东尼]你吃早餐了。 |
[05:42] | [Tom] We have breakfast and look at each other’s cars. | [汤姆]我们吃早餐,看着对方的汽车。 |
[05:45] | Gotta get the pink one. | 要得到粉红色的。 |
[05:46] | Do any of the ladies in your life enjoy the car shows? | 您生活中的任何女士都喜欢车展吗? |
[05:49] | -Uh, yes. Abbey does. -They do? | -嗯,是的。 修道院。 -他们是这样? |
[05:51] | Bye, thank you. | 再见,谢谢。 |
[05:54] | -This is Bob, my best friend. -[Bob] Yeah. | -这是鲍勃,我最好的朋友。 -[鲍勃]是的。 |
[05:56] | So, Bob, why do you think Tom doesn’t have a lady right now? | 因此,鲍勃,你为什么认为汤姆现在没有女士? |
[06:01] | -Look at him. -[all laugh] | -看着他。 -[都笑] |
[06:03] | -Bob! -[Antoni] Friends like this, | -鲍勃! -[Antoni]像这样的朋友, |
[06:05] | -who needs enemies? | -Who needs enemies? |
[06:07] | Tom wears the same clothes over and over. | 汤姆一遍又一遍地穿同样的衣服。 |
[06:10] | And we haven’t figured out yet if Tom has seven or eight pairs | 而且我们还没有弄清楚汤姆有七八对吗
他旋转的同一条裤子,同样的衬衫的 |
[06:15] | of the same pants, same shirt, that he rotates. | 。 |
[06:17] | [friend 1] I wouldn’t want him to hear me say this, | [朋友1]我不希望他听到我这样说, |
[06:20] | but he just needs to clean up his act, he really does. | 但是他只需要清理自己的举动,他确实做到了。 |
[06:24] | [Tan] We’ll follow you, Tom. We’re gonna see you soon. | [Tan] Tom,我们会追踪您的。 我们很快会再见。 |
[06:28] | -All right, guys, let’s head to the truck. -Let’s go make somebody pretty. | -好吧,伙计们,我们去卡车吧。 -让我们变得漂亮。 |
[06:37] | [Karamo] So, what’s Tom’s house gonna look like? | [Karamo]那么,汤姆的房子长什么样? |
[06:40] | [Tan] A little dirty, a little bit covered in smoke. | [Tan]有点脏,有点烟。 |
[06:43] | -A little like his beard. -[Tan] Yeah. | -有点像他的胡须。 -[Tan]是的。 |
[06:45] | ♪ The right kind of people ♪ | ♪合适的人♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ People, it’s all about the train So, it’s all right ♪ | ♪人们,都是关于火车的所以,一切都很好♪ |
[06:50] | Oh, wow. Look at that classic car. | 哦,哇。 看那辆老爷车。 |
[06:53] | How awesome is that? | 那有多棒? |
[06:55] | -[Jonathan] Tom, this car. -[Bobby] Tommy boy. | -[乔纳森]汤姆,这辆车。 -[鲍比]汤米男孩。 |
[06:57] | -Love this car. -[Tom] You like it? | -爱这辆车。 -[汤姆]你喜欢吗? |
[06:59] | Who gave you permission to have a nice car? | 谁准许您开一辆好车? |
[07:01] | [Tom] It’s a 1937 Plymouth. | [汤姆]这是1937年的普利茅斯。 |
[07:03] | [Jonathan] And she’s gorgeous. | [乔纳森]而且她很漂亮。 |
[07:04] | -[Antoni] We wanna see this house. -[Karamo] We’ll come back to her. | -[安东尼]我们想看看这所房子。 -[Karamo]我们会回到她身边。 |
[07:08] | I feel scared and excited all at the same time. [chuckles] | 我同时感到恐惧和兴奋。 [咯咯笑] |
[07:11] | -Should we be scared? -This is my backyard. | -我们应该害怕吗? -这是我的后院。 |
[07:14] | -Oh, nice. -[Antoni] This has great space. | -哦,很好。 -[Antoni]这个空间很大。 |
[07:15] | [Jonathan] Yeah, it’s tidy. | [乔纳森]是的,很整洁。 |
[07:17] | [Tom] This is my apartment. | [汤姆]这是我的公寓。 |
[07:21] | [Bobby] I wanna know why these are next to the bed. | [鲍比]我想知道为什么它们在床旁。 |
[07:24] | What do you need these tongs for? | 您需要这些钳子做什么? |
[07:27] | Jonathan. Whoo! | 乔纳森。 !! |
[07:29] | Not gonna ask about the dish rags on the side of the bed, | 不会问床边的抹布, |
[07:32] | -but that’s fine. -Oh, God! Whoa! | -很好。 -天啊! 哇! |
[07:34] | -[Bobby] You don’t sit naked in this. -[Tom] No. | -[鲍比]你不要赤裸裸地坐着。 -[汤姆]不。 |
[07:37] | [Tan] Liar face, I know you sit in there naked. | [Tan]骗子的脸,我知道你赤裸地坐在那里。 |
[07:39] | -Oh, what? -[all scream] | -哦,什么? -[所有尖叫声] |
[07:41] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做? |
[07:43] | This is what I wanna see. | 这就是我想看到的。 |
[07:44] | Oh, I see legs in the closet. | 哦,我在壁橱里看到了腿。 |
[07:46] | Tom, who is this little man? | 汤姆,这个小矮人是谁? |
[07:49] | A friend of mine, his sister made that for me. | 我的一个朋友,他的妹妹为我做了。 |
[07:52] | [Jonathan] What did you do to her to deserve this? | [乔纳森]你对她做了什么,应该得到这个? |
[07:54] | [shrieks] | [尖叫] |
[07:55] | -Is that a douche? -[Tom] That’s a showerhead. | -是冲洗吗? -[汤姆]那是个花洒。 |
[07:58] | Don’t scare her. We just got here. | 不要吓her她。 我们刚到这里。 |
[08:01] | -Nice car shirt. -Love a good car shirt. | -漂亮的汽车衬衫。 -爱一件好车衬衫。 |
[08:03] | Wear any shirts in there you want. | 在您想要的地方穿任何衬衫。 |
[08:05] | [Bobby] Blow it, baby. | [鲍比]吹吧,宝贝。 |
[08:06] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[08:07] | Get it! He’s our Beyoncé. | 明白了! 他是我们的碧昂斯 |
[08:11] | I am guessing you did not decorate this space. | 我猜你没有装饰这个空间。 |
[08:15] | -No, I did not. -So, tell me about the chair. | -不,我没有。 -那么,告诉我有关椅子的事。 |
[08:17] | [Tom] My ex-wife gave it to me. | [汤姆]我的前妻给了我。 |
[08:19] | But it didn’t have stains on it when I got it. | 但是当我拿到它时,上面没有污渍。 |
[08:22] | Then and there, I knew I needed to find a good alternative for that easy chair. | 在那之后,我知道我需要为那把安乐椅找到一个很好的选择。 |
[08:27] | And if I were a lady friend coming over and saw that… | 如果我是一位女士朋友过来,看到那… |
[08:31] | No, no, no. Mm-mm. | 不不不。 嗯 |
[08:35] | Is this recliner making you a bit of a creature of habit? | 这个躺椅会让您有点习惯吗? |
[08:38] | -[Tom] Absolutely. -So– | -[汤姆]绝对。 -所以 – |
[08:40] | But I love recliners. | 但是我喜欢躺椅。 |
[08:42] | Wouldn’t you rather have this room set up to where a lady feels welcome? | 难道您不想把这个房间布置成一个让女士感到欢迎的地方吗? |
[08:46] | -Damn right I would, hell, yeah. -Oh, God, what the hell’s this? | -该死,我愿意,是的。 -哦,天哪,这是什么鬼? |
[08:50] | Urine. Definitely urine. | 尿液。 绝对是尿液。 |
[08:56] | [Tom] Oh, my God. | [汤姆]天哪。 |
[08:59] | -Sorry, we made a mess. -[Tom] I can see. | -对不起,我们一团糟。 -[汤姆]我明白了。 |
[09:01] | Sorry about this. These things have to go. | 对不起。 这些事情必须去。 |
[09:04] | Listen, nobody wants to have sex with you when you’re wearing pajamas like this. | 听着,当你穿着这样的睡衣时,没人愿意和你做爱。 |
[09:09] | I understand why women stay away. | 我明白为什么女人会远离。 |
[09:11] | -[Tom] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. -[Tan chuckles] | -[汤姆]等一下。 等一下。 -[Tan轻笑] |
[09:14] | -On my behalf… -Yeah? | -我代表…-是吗? |
[09:16] | …I only wear those when I’m by myself and it’s really cold. | …我只在自己一个人穿的时候穿,真的很冷。 |
[09:20] | -As long as no woman’s seeing these. -No women has seen them. | -只要没有女人看到这些。 -没有女人见过她们。 |
[09:24] | You like a lot of plaid. | 您喜欢很多格子布。 |
[09:26] | I love plaid. But there’s different ways of doing it. | 我喜欢格子。 但是有不同的方法可以做到这一点。 |
[09:29] | -I didn’t buy most of those. -Who buys your product? | -我没买大多数。 -谁购买您的产品? |
[09:32] | My ex-wife bought most of these. My first ex-wife and my second ex-wife. | 我的前妻买了其中大部分。 我的第一任前妻和第二任前妻。 |
[09:37] | [Tan] Tom’s closet is surprising. | [Tan]汤姆的壁橱令人惊讶。 |
[09:39] | He likes color, which is bizarre | 他喜欢颜色,这很奇怪 |
[09:42] | from a man who doesn’t seem to care about his appearance. | 来自一个似乎并不在乎自己外表的男人。 |
[09:45] | So, you know he’s got a playful side. The closet gives me hope. | 所以,你知道他有一个好玩的一面。 壁橱给了我希望。 |
[09:49] | He doesn’t need to be a boring 57-year-old man. | 他不必是一个无聊的57岁男人。 |
[09:53] | Have a belt I could cinch this with? | 我可以用皮带束腰带吗? |
[09:55] | -Yes. Let me get it for you. -[Tom laughs] | -是的。 我帮你拿 -[汤姆笑] |
[09:57] | [Jonathan] I’ve never felt better about myself. | [乔纳森(Jonathan)]我从未对自己感到好过。 |
[09:59] | [Tan] You’ve never looked better. | [Tan]您的外观从未像现在这样好。 |
[10:01] | [Tom] There you go, brother. I mean, sister. | [汤姆]兄弟,你去了。 我的意思是姐姐 |
[10:04] | -[Jonathan] Sister’s better for me. -Let’s cuddle his make-believe girlfriend. | -[乔纳森]姐姐对我来说更好。 -让我们拥抱他的虚构女友。 |
[10:08] | I will hug you and squeeze you and pet you and hug you. | 我会拥抱你,挤压你,宠你,然后拥抱你。 |
[10:12] | I put my lips on it, gross. | 我的嘴唇贴在上面,很糟糕。 |
[10:14] | Stop putting other people’s things in your mouth. | 别把别人的东西放在嘴里。 |
[10:17] | So, Tom, there are a few things here that I like. | 因此,汤姆,我喜欢这里的一些东西。 |
[10:20] | -This is actually the extent of it. -[Tom laughs] | -这实际上是程度。 -[汤姆笑] |
[10:23] | -[Tom] Not much. -So, that’s that. | -[汤姆]不多。 -就是这样。 |
[10:25] | I do love your beard, and the color of your beard is: mwah! | 我爱你的胡须,你胡须的颜色是:哇! |
[10:28] | I’ve noticed a little bit of dryness on your cheek. | 我注意到您的脸颊有点干燥。 |
[10:32] | -That’s my lupus. -Okay. Let’s talk about that a little. | -那是我的狼疮。 -好的。 让我们谈一点。 |
[10:35] | I know about lupus, it’s all about SPF. | 我了解狼疮,这全都与SPF有关。 |
[10:38] | We have to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays | 我们必须保护您的皮肤免受UVA和UVB射线的伤害 |
[10:41] | because sun can cause inflammation and flare-ups in people with lupus. | 因为阳光会导致狼疮患者发炎和发作。 |
[10:46] | How you take care of yourself is how the world sees you, and he’s not doing it. | 您如何照顾自己是世界如何看待您,而他却没有这样做。 |
[10:50] | So, the first ingredient in this is sodium lauryl sulfate, | 因此,其中的第一个成分是十二烷基硫酸钠, |
[10:53] | which is the same thing that cleans the car engine in a car. | 这与清洁汽车中的发动机相同。 |
[10:57] | -But it says moisturizing. -She’s a liar. | -但是说保湿。 她是个骗子。 |
[10:59] | She’s a liar. | 她是个骗子。 |
[11:01] | I love monoglycerides as an emulsifier with preservatives potassium sorbate, | 我喜欢甘油单酸酯作为乳化剂和防腐剂山梨酸钾, |
[11:05] | sodium benzoate, calcium disodium EDTA. | 苯甲酸钠,EDTA钙二钠。 |
[11:08] | -[Karamo] Do you have any dating profiles? -Yes. | -[Karamo]你有约会的资料吗? -是。 |
[11:10] | And how’s that working? | 那如何运作? |
[11:12] | The last lady I was with, | 我和她在一起的最后一位女士 |
[11:13] | she wanted to go to a sporting goods place to walk around. | 她想去体育用品的地方走走。 |
[11:17] | -I broke my back in September. -Sorry to hear that. | -我在九月份伤了腰。 -很抱歉听到这个消息。 |
[11:20] | You know what, as you tell me the story, you sit. | 你知道,当你告诉我这个故事时,你就坐了。 |
[11:23] | If your back is hurting you, I’ll stand up for you. | 如果您的背部受伤了,我会为您站起来。 |
[11:26] | Just standing and walking. | 只是站立和行走。 |
[11:28] | And, uh… she said, “Well, where do you wanna go now?” | 而且,呃……她说:“好吧,你现在想去哪里?” |
[11:32] | I said, “Well, I really wanna go home… | 我说:“好吧,我真的想回家… |
[11:35] | and just sit on a couch, and then watch movies.” | 然后坐在沙发上看电影。” |
[11:38] | So, we came home, she came in and packed all of her shit up. | 所以,我们回家了,她进来收拾好所有的东西。 |
[11:43] | She said, “I’m going home, you don’t wanna do anything fun.” | 她说:“我要回家了,你不想做任何有趣的事。” |
[11:46] | -Well, you know, I’ve got a bad back. -Yeah. | -嗯,你知道,我的后背不好。 是的 |
[11:49] | So, the last real relationship that you met ended | 因此,您遇到的最后一个真正的恋人结束了 |
[11:52] | because she thought you weren’t adventurous enough? | 因为她以为你不够冒险? |
[11:55] | Exactly. | 确实如此。 |
[11:57] | -So, you got in a block right now. -Exactly. | -所以,您现在陷入了困境。 -究竟。 |
[11:59] | Yeah. How long do you think you’ve had that block? | 是的。 您认为您有多长时间了? |
[12:02] | Phew. For years. | ew。 多年。 |
[12:04] | There’s a whole world online, there’s a whole world here. | 网上有整个世界,这里有整个世界。 |
[12:08] | We were driving through Dallas, Georgia, and it is beautiful here. | 我们开车经过佐治亚州的达拉斯,这里很美。 |
[12:11] | And telling the truth, I saw a lot of fine ladies that are out there. | 说实话,我看到了很多漂亮的女士在那里。 |
[12:16] | But a lot of them are younger. | 但其中许多人还年轻。 |
[12:19] | They don’t like fat, ugly old men, you know. | 他们不喜欢肥胖,丑陋的老人。 |
[12:22] | See? You’re seeing a fat, ugly old man. We’re not. | 看到? 您正在看到一个肥胖,丑陋的老人。 不是。 |
[12:25] | -You’re 57? -Fifty-seven. | -您57岁? -五十七。 |
[12:26] | -That’s not old. You do know that. -True. | -还不算老。 你知道的 -真正。 |
[12:29] | There’s things that we can do to help you feel younger | 我们可以做些事情来帮助您感到年轻 |
[12:32] | -and make you feel better. -I want that. | -让您感觉更好。 -我要那个。 |
[12:34] | -Yeah. -That’s what I want. | 是的 -这就是我想要的。 |
[12:37] | What’s so interesting about your kitchen is that you have signs | 你的厨房最有趣的是你有招牌
感谢从头开始做饭的人的 |
[12:40] | of somebody who appreciates cooking things from scratch. | 。 |
[12:44] | But then you have fudge rounds, | 但随后您会有软糖回合, |
[12:46] | and these super processed… | 和这些超级处理过的… |
[12:47] | -I mean, I don’t know. -[Tom] I need help. | -我的意思是,我不知道。 -[汤姆]我需要帮助。 |
[12:51] | -Yeah. Yeah. -[laughs] To say the least. | -是的。 是的 -[笑]至少可以说。 |
[12:54] | Yeah, and that’s what I’m here for. | 是的,这就是我在这里的目的。 |
[12:56] | Food-wise, I know that there’s a Mexican restaurant that you really like. | 就饮食而言,我知道您真的很喜欢墨西哥餐厅。 |
[13:01] | Absolutely. I get the same thing every time. | 绝对。 我每次都得到同样的东西。 |
[13:04] | -And what’s that? -Beef burrito supreme | -那是什么? -牛肉卷饼至高无上 |
[13:06] | and a jumbo Texas margarita. | 和巨型德克萨斯州玛格丽塔酒。 |
[13:09] | -You’re a creature of habit. -Absolutely, I am. | -你是一个习惯的动物。 -绝对是。 |
[13:11] | -You appreciate Tex Mex? -Absolutely. | -您欣赏Tex Mex吗? -绝对。 |
[13:13] | Noted. Okay, drink situation. It’s not necessary to drink this all the time. | 注意。 好吧,喝酒情况。 不必一直喝这种酒。 |
[13:19] | We can re-create this. | 我们可以重新创建它。 |
[13:21] | If you’re having that much sugar, make it real. | 如果您有那么多糖,就把它变成真实的。 |
[13:23] | If you’re gonna be eating this, I’m saying you have– | 如果你要吃这个,我是说你有- |
[13:27] | -I don’t– -Is this your daughter’s? | -我不–这是你女儿的吗? |
[13:29] | -No. Abbey got me that. -Who’s Abbey? | -不。 修道院让我知道了。 -谁的修道院? |
[13:32] | -My last ex-wife. -Your last ex-wife, okay. | 我最后的前妻 -你的前任妻子,好吧。 |
[13:35] | -We see each other every now and then. -Oh. | -我们不时见面。 -哦。 |
[13:38] | -We have been– -Why’d your face twitch? | -我们一直–您的脸为什么抽搐? |
[13:40] | -[Tom chuckles] -Talk to me about that. | -[汤姆咯咯笑]-跟我说说。 |
[13:42] | -About Abbey? -Yeah. | -关于修道院? 是的 |
[13:43] | Well, I love Abbey more than anything. | 好吧,我最爱修道院。 |
[13:46] | I wanna spend my life with her. | 我想和她在一起。 |
[13:49] | What’s going on there? | 那里发生了什么事? |
[13:51] | She says she loves me, I know I love her. | 她说她爱我,我知道我爱她。 |
[13:53] | -Well, anyway– -Okay. Wait! No, no, stop. | -好吧–好的。 等待! 不不不 |
[13:56] | -Okay. -So? | -好的。 -所以? |
[13:58] | So, what? | 那又怎样? |
[14:00] | -Why aren’t you with her? -I don’t know. | -你为什么不和她在一起? -我不知道。 |
[14:02] | You’ll have to ask her why she’s not with me. | 你必须问她为什么她不和我在一起。 |
[14:04] | [sighs] | [叹息] |
[14:05] | [Antoni] I’m a romantic. | [安东尼]我很浪漫。 |
[14:06] | Bringing two people together who are meant to be… | 让两个本应成为…的人聚在一起 |
[14:10] | I think that’d be really sweet. | 我认为那真是太好了。 |
[14:12] | She has always told me I’m the best man she’s ever been with in her life. | 她一直告诉我,我是她一生中相处的伴郎。 |
[14:18] | [Antoni] The more I get to know him, I realize there’s a lot going on underneath. | [安东尼]我对他的了解越来越多,我意识到下面还有很多事情要做。 |
[14:22] | He’s very open about sharing that, which is such a gift. | 他非常乐意分享这份礼物,这真是一件天赋。 |
[14:26] | You guys might make me look better, | 你们可能会让我看起来更好, |
[14:28] | but one thing you can’t do, you can’t fix ugly. | 但您无法做的一件事,就是您无法修复丑陋的事物。 |
[14:31] | [all groan] | [all吟] |
[14:32] | -You need to stop saying that. -[Karamo] First thing that has to go. | -您不必再说了。 -[Karamo]首先要做的事情。 |
[14:35] | If this happened seven to ten years ago, and if you were gay, | 如果这发生在七到十年前,而且如果你是同性恋, |
[14:39] | you’d be my husband, so there’s nothing ugly about you. | 你会成为我的丈夫,所以你一点也不丑。 |
[14:42] | -Do you all want a redneck margarita? -[Jonathan] I would try one. | -你们都想要乡下人玛格丽塔吗? -[乔纳森]我会尝试的。 |
[14:46] | [Karamo] I would try one. | [Karamo]我会尝试的。 |
[14:47] | Tequila and Mountain Dew, that sounds really good. | 龙舌兰酒和山露,听起来真的很好。 |
[14:50] | Who doesn’t love margaritas and Mountain Dew and tequila? | 谁不喜欢玛格丽塔酒,山露和龙舌兰酒? |
[14:53] | -Cheers! -[all] Cheers! | -干杯! -[所有]加油! |
[14:56] | But, honey, that shit was gross AF. | 但是,亲爱的,那狗屎是大AF。 |
[14:59] | [grunting] | [咕run] |
[15:01] | That is the most disgusting shit ever! | 那是有史以来最恶心的狗屎! |
[15:03] | -What?! -Goddamn! | -什么?! -该死! |
[15:05] | -Put more Mountain Dew in it. -[laughs] | -在其中添加更多的山露。 -[笑] |
[15:11] | ♪ Everybody get ready ♪ | ♪每个人都准备好♪ |
[15:13] | ♪ Three hundred calls in one day She says I love you so ♪ | ♪一天有三百个电话她说我是如此爱你♪ |
[15:17] | ♪ Well, babe, I hear what you say ♪ | ♪好吧,宝贝,我听到你说的话♪ |
[15:19] | [Bobby] I want to give Tom a space that he could entertain Katie and Chandler, | [鲍比]我想给汤姆一个空间,让他招待凯蒂和钱德勒, |
[15:23] | as well as a lady friend. | 还有一位女士朋友。 |
[15:25] | So, the only kind of place to do that is to open up the back of his apartment. | 因此,唯一可以做的就是打开他公寓的后部。 |
[15:30] | ♪ Now don’t you worry for me I’m leaving anyway ♪ | ♪现在您不用为我担心我还是要离开♪ |
[15:34] | [Jonathan] I’ll teach Tom it’s okay to have a relationship with yourself, | [乔纳森]我要教汤姆,与自己建立关系是可以的, |
[15:37] | to take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[15:39] | We’ve really got to get the confidence wind beneath his wings. | 我们真的必须将信心带到他的翅膀下。 |
[15:42] | Right now, he’s giving me penguin wind beneath the wings. | 现在,他在给我翅膀下的企鹅风。 |
[15:46] | I need him to have pelican wind beneath the wings. | 我需要他在翼下吹鹈鹕风。 |
[15:49] | He wears jorts. It’s fucking hideous. Every one of these shorts needs to die. | 他穿公军。 真是可怕 这些短裤中的每一个都必须消亡。 |
[15:54] | We need to make sure he’s got a version of that that is more appropriate. | 我们需要确保他有一个更合适的版本。 |
[15:58] | [Antoni] I want Tom to look at his diet and see it as dynamic. | [安东尼]我希望汤姆看看他的饮食,并认为它是动态的。 |
[16:02] | Something that can evolve. | 可以进化的东西。 |
[16:03] | I hope he gets to see a different kind of life. | 我希望他能看到另一种生活。 |
[16:06] | [Karamo] My main mission is to get him to a place where he understands | [Karamo]我的主要任务是将他带到他了解的地方 |
[16:10] | that you are not ugly, you are a beautiful man inside and out. | 你并不丑陋,你是内而外的美丽男人。 |
[16:14] | When we are done with Tom, he is going to be snatched from head to toe. | 当汤姆完成工作时,他将从头到脚被抓住。 |
[16:20] | You know what snatched means? This is gay terminology 101. | 你知道抢夺是什么意思吗? 这是同性恋术语101。 |
[16:24] | Y’all learn what that is. | 你们都知道那是什么。 |
[16:32] | ♪ I was like a piggy I was stuck ♪ | ♪我就像小猪一样被困住♪ |
[16:34] | [laughs] This is crazy. | (笑)这太疯狂了。 |
[16:39] | [Bobby] Ever think you’d have gay men blindfolding you | [鲍比]曾经以为你会被男同性恋蒙住你 |
[16:42] | -and taking you somewhere? -No, I didn’t. [chuckles] | -带您去某个地方? 不,我没有。 [咯咯笑] |
[16:44] | -We call this 50 Shades of Gay. -Oh, 50 Shades of Gay. | -我们称这为“同性恋的50个阴影”。 哦,同性恋的50个阴影。 |
[16:48] | -Are you ready for it? -Oh, God. I’m ready. | -准备好了吗? -天啊。 我准备好了。 |
[16:51] | ♪ A miracle ♪ | ♪奇迹♪ |
[16:53] | ♪ Gonna live again somehow ♪ | ♪会以某种方式再次生活♪ |
[16:57] | -I’m gonna go ahead and take this off. -Okay. | -我要继续进行下去。 -好的。 |
[17:00] | -Are we going to the landfill? -[Bobby] We are, indeed. | -我们要去垃圾填埋场吗? -[鲍比]我们确实是。 |
[17:03] | [Tom] What are we doing at the landfill? | [汤姆]我们在垃圾填埋场在做什么? |
[17:05] | -[Bobby] You’ve gotta witness this. -[Tom] Okay. | -[鲍比]你得亲眼目睹。 -[汤姆]好吧。 |
[17:09] | -Welcome. -[Tom laughs] | -欢迎光临。 -[汤姆笑] |
[17:12] | -[Karamo] Say goodbye. -Oh, God, you’re throwing my chair away! | -[Karamo]说再见。 -哦,天哪,你把我的椅子扔掉了! |
[17:15] | -We are throwing it in the dump. -Oh, God. | -我们将其扔到转储中。 -天啊。 |
[17:18] | -[Karamo] It’s gotta go. -It’s my favorite chair. | -[Karamo]得走了。 -这是我最喜欢的椅子。 |
[17:20] | -I’m sorry. It’s gotta go. -It’s gotta go, damn. | -对不起。 该走了。 -该走了,该死。 |
[17:27] | It could clean up. | 它可以清理。 |
[17:29] | [Karamo] Clean it? No, no, no. | [Karamo]清洁吗? 不不不。 |
[17:32] | Oh, man. | 天哪。 |
[17:33] | Do you have any final words to say to her? | 你还有话要对她说吗? |
[17:37] | I’m gonna miss you, darling. | 亲爱的,我会想念你的。 |
[17:39] | -He’s had a lot of fun sitting on you. -Give her one last hug and kiss. | -他坐在你身上很有趣。 -给她最后一个拥抱和亲吻。 |
[17:43] | [makes kissing noises] | [发出接吻的声音] |
[17:44] | [Karamo laughs] | [Karamo笑] |
[17:46] | [Bobby] All right. | [鲍比]好的。 |
[17:47] | -[Karamo] This is dead and gone. -Dead and gone. | -[Karamo]这已经死了。 -死了和走了。 |
[17:51] | -[Bobby] Are you ready, Tommy? -I’m ready. | -[鲍比]汤米,你准备好了吗? -我准备好了。 |
[17:53] | [all] All right. One, two… | [全部]好的。 一二… |
[18:02] | [Tom] Blends right in with the trash. | [汤姆(Tom)]与垃圾混合。 |
[18:04] | Everything that chair symbolized, everything sitting in your house, | 椅子象征的一切,坐在屋子里的一切, |
[18:09] | not going out in the world, feeling alone, that’s where it’s gone. | 不在世界上走,独自一人感觉,那就是它的消失了。 |
[18:13] | -In the trash now. -Absolutely. | -现在在垃圾桶里。 -绝对。 |
[18:15] | Brand-new me. | 崭新的我。 |
[18:16] | All right, Tommy, let’s go get you some new furniture. | 好吧,汤米,让我们去买一些新家具。 |
[18:19] | -There’s a mattress at the very bottom. -That might’ve been from your house, too. | -最底部有一个床垫。 -那可能也是从你家来的。 |
[18:28] | [Bobby] We’re going to a mattress shop, | [鲍比]我们要去床垫店 |
[18:29] | -roll around in bed a little. -[Tom] All right. I can’t wait. | -在床上转一圈。 -[汤姆]好吧。 我等不及了 |
[18:33] | Tan said he was married. Are you married? | Tan说他结婚了。 你结婚了吗? |
[18:36] | I’m married. Yep, been together for 13 years. | 我结婚了。 是的,在一起已经13年了。 |
[18:38] | -Wow. -We’ve been together for 13, | -哇 -我们在一起已经13岁了 |
[18:40] | married for five. Not legal to get married until five years ago. | 结婚了五个。 直到五年前才合法结婚。 |
[18:44] | Are you the husband or the wife? | 你是丈夫还是妻子? |
[18:46] | Um… | 嗯… |
[18:47] | -That is a misconception. -Yeah, let’s unpack that, so, let’s do it. | -那是一个误解。 是的,让我们打开包装,让我们开始吧。 |
[18:52] | -Yeah, let’s do it. -That’s a little sexist. | -是的,让我们开始吧。 -有点性别歧视。 |
[18:54] | -Well, I’m sorry. -[Jonathan] Just lightly so, not majorly. | 不好意思。 -[乔纳森]只是这样,不是主要。 |
[18:57] | I get that a lot, when I’m in a relationship: | 在恋爱中,我得到了很多: |
[19:00] | “Oh, who wears the pants?” Even with hetero couples. | “哦,谁穿裤子?” 即使有异性恋夫妇。 |
[19:02] | I think those lines are blurred. | 我认为这些线条是模糊的。 |
[19:05] | -Yeah. -And, like, whatever role you are, | -是的。 -而且,无论您是什么角色, |
[19:07] | whether it’s like moon or sun, | 不管是月亮还是太阳 |
[19:09] | moon being more feminine energy and sun being more masculine, | 月亮具有更多的女性能量,而太阳则具有更多的男性气息, |
[19:12] | -Uh-huh. -there’s strength to be had in both. | -嗯。 -两者都有优势。 |
[19:15] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[19:16] | But I also think that I’d love to have, like, a rich lawyer, | 但我也认为我很想拥有一位富有的律师, |
[19:19] | -who’s strong and silent. -He destroyed everything. | -他坚强而沉默。 他毁了一切。 |
[19:22] | -I did. -We both wear the pants. | -我做到了。 -我们都穿裤子。 |
[19:25] | -Okay. That’s good. -[Jonathan] Yeah. | -好。 非常好。 -[乔纳森]是的。 |
[19:27] | We’re going. Let’s go find a gorgeous mattress. | 我们要去。 让我们去寻找一个华丽的床垫。 |
[19:30] | [Tom] Okay. | [汤姆]好的。 |
[19:31] | [Bobby] We wanted to come by today to find our friend Tom a mattress. | [鲍比]我们想今天过来找我们的朋友汤姆一个床垫。 |
[19:39] | [Jonathan] What are we trying? What are we doing? | [乔纳森]我们正在尝试什么? 我们在做什么? |
[19:42] | So, I saw this mattress online the other day. It’s, like, $52,000. | 因此,前几天我在网上看到了这张床垫。 大概是$ 52,000。 |
[19:46] | Fifty–? For a mattress? | 50–? 要床垫吗? |
[19:48] | -So, climb up on there and see. -52,000 dollars? | -所以,爬上那里看看。 -52,000美元? |
[19:51] | It does look comfortable, though. | 它看起来确实很舒服。 |
[19:53] | -[Tom] Oh, God. -[Jonathan] Oh, my God. | -[汤姆]天哪。 -[乔纳森]哦,天哪。 |
[19:55] | Well, hey, guys, I’m joining. | 好吧,伙计们,我要加入。 |
[19:57] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[20:00] | -Oh, my God, Tom. -This actually feels like a cloud. | -哦,天哪,汤姆。 -感觉就像一片云。 |
[20:03] | -Tom, ever shopped for a mattress before? -No. | -汤姆,以前有没有买过床垫? -没有。 |
[20:06] | What? You just said you have never shopped for a fucking mattress? | 什么? 您只是说您从未购买过该死的床垫? |
[20:10] | After my last divorce, I bought mine from an individual off-line– Online. | 上次离婚后,我从一个离线商店(在线)购买了我的。 |
[20:16] | So, let’s never do that again. They’re not the best thing to buy used. | 所以,我们再也不要这样做。 他们不是最好的二手东西。 |
[20:20] | So, with back problems– Um, I have back problems myself, like I’ve said. | 因此,背部有问题-嗯,就像我说的,我自己也有背部问题。 |
[20:25] | And I’ve found that sleeping on a soft mattress is murder. | 而且我发现在柔软的床垫上睡觉是谋杀。 |
[20:28] | [Bobby] What about this one? | [鲍比]这个呢? |
[20:29] | -It’s too soft. -Too soft? Good. | -太软了。 -太软? 好。 |
[20:32] | I want to find a nice memory foam mattress for you. | 我想为您找到一个不错的记忆海绵床垫。 |
[20:36] | So, this is a memory one. It’s 100 percent natural. | 所以,这是一个记忆。 这是100%天然的。 |
[20:39] | Get on this, see what you think. | 继续,看看您的想法。 |
[20:42] | [Jonathan] Make it look sexy, now. | [乔纳森]现在让它看起来性感。 |
[20:44] | -Oh, God, this feels good. -Right, it’s nice, right? | -哦,天哪,这感觉很好。 -对,很好,对吗? |
[20:47] | It’s slightly soft on top, but then it stops. | 顶部略微柔软,但随后停止了运动。 |
[20:50] | You don’t keep sinking down into it like a marshmallow, | 你不会像棉花糖一样一直沉入其中, |
[20:53] | -but it supports you, right? -Absolutely. | -但是它支持您,对吧? -绝对。 |
[20:57] | This thing is so major. | 这件事太重要了。 |
[20:59] | With the research I’ve done, this is actually the one I’m hoping you’ll like. | 经过我的研究,这实际上是我希望您会喜欢的研究。 |
[21:03] | Oh, man, this is nice. | 哦,天哪,这很好。 |
[21:05] | Like I’m in the infomercial of my dreams. | 就像我正在做梦中的电视购物一样。 |
[21:08] | As you sleep, the foam is stretching out your spine. | 当您睡觉时,泡沫正在伸展您的脊椎。 |
[21:11] | And it works when you’re on your side, on your stomach, on your back. | 当您站在一侧,腹部,背部时,它会起作用。 |
[21:14] | -Ooh. -[Bobby] Feel the support. | -哦。 -[鲍比]感到支持。 |
[21:17] | Think this is gonna help your love life? | 认为这会帮助您的爱情生活吗? |
[21:19] | If I find a lady, it will. | 如果我找到一位女士,那会的。 |
[21:21] | We’ll find that next. Scoot on over. | 我们接下来会找到。 滑行结束。 |
[21:25] | I mean, honestly, it’s the prettiest thing I’ve ever felt in my gay life. | 老实说,这是我同性恋生活中最美的感觉。 |
[21:30] | You wouldn’t need a recliner anymore. | 您不再需要躺椅。 |
[21:32] | -Absolutely. I’d like a bed like this. -[Jonathan] What’s this do? | -绝对可以。 我想要一张这样的床。 -[乔纳森]这是做什么的? |
[21:35] | -Ooh, honey! -[bed vibrating] | -哦,亲爱的! -[床振动] |
[21:37] | -She’s a hard vibration, honey. -She is. | 亲爱的,她很难振作。 -她是。 |
[21:40] | Oh, my word, this has got pleasure chest written all over it. | 哦,我的话,这已经写满了快乐的胸膛。 |
[21:44] | Oh, my word, I can just imagine my midwife come in. | 哦,我的话,我可以想象我的助产士进来。 |
[21:47] | If you keep at this pace, you’re gonna have this baby. | 如果保持这样的速度,您将拥有这个孩子。 |
[21:50] | Strap her up. | 把她绑起来。 |
[21:51] | [Tom laughs, then Jonathan squeals] | [汤姆大笑,然后乔纳森尖叫] |
[21:55] | No. [shrieks] She’s too close. | 不。[尖叫]她太近了。 |
[21:57] | Oh, you had a great little, fluffy cloud. | 哦,你有一朵巨大的蓬松小云彩。 |
[22:00] | -Oh, she is gorgeous. -[Bobby] Oh, she looks just like you. | -哦,她很漂亮。 -[鲍比]哦,她看起来就像你。 |
[22:04] | My word. | 我的话。 |
[22:05] | Well, so, this is this bed. I had a great time. | 好吧,这是这张床。 我过得很愉快。 |
[22:09] | I hope you did, too. | 我也希望你也这样做。 |
[22:10] | [laughing] You guys are crazy. | [笑]你们疯了。 |
[22:13] | [Tan] Are you nervous to have a gay dress you? | [Tan]您为要穿同性恋衣服感到紧张吗? |
[22:16] | -Not at all. -No? | -一点也不。 -没有? |
[22:17] | Gay guys dress great. | 同性恋者穿得很棒。 |
[22:19] | You know we do, and I’m so excited to show you this. | 您知道我们会的,很高兴向您展示。 |
[22:22] | -[Tom] I’m excited. -Yeah. | -[汤姆]我很兴奋。 是的 |
[22:23] | [Tom] I’ve never been to stores like this. | [汤姆]我从未去过像这样的商店。 |
[22:27] | This is a vintage store. | 这是一家古董店。 |
[22:31] | It’s full of fun, it’s super well-priced. | 它充满乐趣,而且价格合理。 |
[22:33] | If you’re on a budget, it’s great. | 如果您的预算有限,那就太好了。 |
[22:35] | But the reason I wanted to bring you here | 但是我想带你到这里的原因 |
[22:38] | is ’cause it’s full of fun, and so are you. | 是因为它充满了乐趣,你也是。 |
[22:40] | You can bring your personality out in a place like this. | 您可以在这样的地方展现自己的个性。 |
[22:47] | I’ll take your hat. You love it, but take that off. | 我戴上你的帽子。 您喜欢它,但是请脱掉它。 |
[22:50] | And I won’t get you out of the hat. Get a new hat. | 而且我不会让你失望。 戴上新帽子。 |
[22:53] | Have you ever considered a flat cap? | 您是否曾经考虑过平顶帽? |
[22:55] | -Never considered a flat cap. -Let’s give it a go. | -从不认为是平顶帽。 -让我们去吧。 |
[22:58] | -The reason why– -I probably look stupid in it. | -原因–我可能看起来很蠢。 |
[23:01] | No, you don’t look stupid. | 不,你看起来并不傻。 |
[23:03] | The reason why I would rather you have something like a flat cap, | 我希望您拥有平顶帽之类的原因, |
[23:06] | it doesn’t cover your face as much. I want you to stop covering your face | 它没有遮住你的脸。 我要你不要遮住脸 |
[23:10] | ’cause you’re handsome, so let’s show it off. So… | ‘因为你很帅,所以让我们炫耀一下。 所以… |
[23:13] | -It’s definitely different. -It’s different. I know. | -绝对不同。 -这是不同的。 我知道。 |
[23:17] | It’s more sophisticated than just a cap. | 它比上限更复杂。 |
[23:20] | -Right. -Let me try one more. | -对。 -让我再试一次。 |
[23:22] | This might be a bit much, but I’ll try. | 这可能有点多,但是我会尽力的。 |
[23:24] | My hair looks terrible, I wear my hat all day. | 我的头发看起来很糟糕,我整天戴着帽子。 |
[23:26] | You’ve worn your hat for 25 years, don’t worry about that. | 您已经戴了25年的帽子了,不用担心。 |
[23:29] | -I don’t like that. -You won’t wear that? | 我不喜欢 -你不会穿吗? |
[23:32] | -No. -If you’re not loving it, get rid of it. | -不。 -如果您不喜欢它,请摆脱它。 |
[23:34] | Let’s stick with something easier. | 让我们坚持一些简单的事情。 |
[23:36] | This is an easy transition, but it opens up your face more. | 这是一个简单的过渡,但它可以使您的脸更加张开。 |
[23:40] | -Right, I like that better. -Good. Oh, my gosh. | -对,我比较喜欢。 -好。 天啊。 |
[23:42] | Amazing. | 惊人。 |
[23:44] | The thing I really wanted you to see was this. | 我真的希望您看到的是这个。 |
[23:49] | This wall is color spectrum. | 这堵墙是色谱。 |
[23:52] | I want you to understand colors you need to keep away from. | 我希望您了解需要远离的颜色。 |
[23:55] | Tom has lupus, and that has given him a red undertone to his skin. | 汤姆患有狼疮,这使他的皮肤有了红色的底色。 |
[24:00] | There’s certain things you can’t wear. | 有些事情你不能穿。 |
[24:02] | This is not home for you, stay away from here. | 这不是您的家,请远离这里。 |
[24:05] | You are not welcome in that home. This is home for you. | 不欢迎您进入那个家。 这是您的家。 |
[24:08] | All these colors bring out your eyes. | 所有这些颜色使您眼前一亮。 |
[24:10] | So, even if you’re lost in this store, this is your friend. Yeah? | 因此,即使您在这家商店迷路了,这也是您的朋友。 是啊 |
[24:15] | -Yes. -That’s what I want you to see. | -是。 -那是我希望你看到的。 |
[24:17] | We’ll do the same in your closet, | 我们会在您的壁橱里做同样的事情, |
[24:19] | so, when you step into your closet you know, “This is my space.” | 因此,当您走进壁橱时,您会知道“这是我的空间”。 |
[24:23] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[24:24] | [Jonathan] What’s the most you’ve spent on a haircut? | [乔纳森]你花在理发上的钱最多吗? |
[24:26] | -[Tom] Fifteen dollars. -Work. | -[汤姆]十五美元。 -工作。 |
[24:28] | [Jonathan] Wanna grow the beard out? | [乔纳森]想长出胡须吗? |
[24:29] | -Absolutely. I want a ZZ Top beard. -Work. I love a ZZ Top beard. | -绝对可以。 我想要ZZ上胡须。 -工作。 我喜欢ZZ顶胡须。 |
[24:33] | But there’s still a fair amount of grooming that goes into a ZZ Top beard. | 但是ZZ Top胡须还有很多修饰。 |
[24:38] | I’ll show you how to give that beard love. | 我会告诉你如何给予胡须爱。 |
[24:40] | -Okay. -And we’re gonna trim it. | -好的。 -我们要修剪它。 |
[24:42] | I’ll cut your hair off. | 我会把你的头发剪掉。 |
[24:44] | -Are you nervous? -Not really. | -您紧张吗? -并不是的。 |
[24:45] | -I love that, you trust me. -I do. | -我爱你,你相信我。 -我做。 |
[24:48] | That’s a good deal. Hey, everybody. | 很好。 大家好 |
[24:50] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[24:51] | [Jonathan] Okay, so, come on in, take a seat. | [乔纳森(Jonathan)]好吧,进来,坐下。 |
[24:54] | The beard is gonna be our transformation moment. | 胡子将成为我们转型的时刻。 |
[24:57] | All about the beard. | 关于胡须的一切。 |
[24:58] | What I wanna do is take a bit of this length off the bottom, | 我想做的是从底部抽出一些这样的长度, |
[25:02] | and I wanna taper these sides, | 我想逐渐缩小这些面, |
[25:03] | so, it comes in on the face | 因此,它出现在脸上 |
[25:05] | instead of quite so wide. I’m excited. | 而不是那么宽。 我很兴奋。 |
[25:08] | It’s hard to work with Beyoncé hair in my face. | 碧昂丝的头发在我的脸上很难工作。 |
[25:11] | -You look so cute. -Don’t I? | -你看起来好可爱。 -不是吗? |
[25:14] | ♪ We’re the catalog girls Ain’t we pretty? ♪ | ♪我们是目录女郎我们不是漂亮吗? ♪ |
[25:17] | ♪ See us on the walls In the big bright city ♪ | ♪在明亮的大城市中看到我们的墙壁上♪ |
[25:19] | ♪ Don’t you wanna be like us? ♪ | ♪你不想像我们吗? ♪ |
[25:22] | I remember when I first met you, you were saying, like, | 我记得当我第一次遇见你时,你说的是, |
[25:26] | you can’t fix ugly. | 你不能修复丑陋的东西。 |
[25:27] | But the deal with that is, no matter how anyone is born, | 但是要解决的是,无论任何人出生, |
[25:31] | whatever anyone’s appearance is, there’s only so much you can do. | 无论任何人的外表如何,您都无能为力。 |
[25:35] | One thing you have power over, but you have to work at it, is confidence. | 您拥有掌控权,但必须努力解决的一件事就是信心。 |
[25:39] | Confidence is sexy. Knowing who you are is sexy. | 自信很性感。 知道你是谁很性感。 |
[25:42] | You’re such a sweet guy. And you do have a lot to offer. | 你真是个好人。 您确实提供了很多东西。 |
[25:45] | But if you don’t make it seem that you have a lot to offer, | 但是,如果您似乎没有提供很多东西, |
[25:48] | no one gives you the time of day. | 没有人给您一天的时间。 |
[25:50] | -Right. -Does my hair look insane? | -对。 -我的头发看起来疯了吗? |
[25:53] | -Yes. -It does. But it’s fierce, I don’t care. | -是的。 是的 但这很凶,我不在乎。 |
[25:56] | See, confidence. Hi! That’s what it is. | 见,信心。 嗨! 就是这样 |
[25:59] | -You’re a little cooler though, right? -No. You’re fucking cool. | -不过你有点凉吧? -没有。 你真他妈的酷。 |
[26:03] | I don’t know many people who can rock a ZZ Top beard really effortlessly. | 我不知道有很多人能毫不费力地摇动ZZ Top胡须。 |
[26:08] | Where does this go? | 这去哪里了? |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[26:11] | You know, it’s all about a beard. Beard length, beard shape, it’s very now. | 你知道,这全都是胡须。 胡子的长度,胡须的形状,现在。 |
[26:16] | He’s got good stuff to work with, we just need to show him how. | 他的工作很不错,我们只需要向他展示如何做。 |
[26:20] | Right now, it’s looking real tumbleweed, | 现在,看起来真是风滚草, |
[26:23] | and I want it to be real moisturized. | ,我希望它能真正保湿。 |
[26:27] | Mmm. That smell of cigarette wafting up your beard is so hot. | 嗯。 烟味飘散在胡须上的气味太热了。 |
[26:33] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[26:36] | -You’re crazy. -I’m sorry. | -你疯了。 -对不起。 |
[26:39] | So, Abbey. When you guys were married, did you have this hair? | 所以,修道院。 你们结婚时,你有这根头发吗? |
[26:43] | -[Tom] Yes. -And what about the beard? | -[汤姆]是的。 -那胡须呢? |
[26:45] | I had a beard, but it was about like yours, it was tight. | 我留着胡须,但是像你一样,很紧。 |
[26:49] | Oh, it was tight? | 哦,紧吗? |
[26:50] | So, you don’t know if she likes you with a beard or not? | 所以,你不知道她是否喜欢你的胡须吗? |
[26:53] | -I’m not sure. I think she does, though. -Well, I hope so, ’cause I’m leaving it. | -我不确定。 不过我想她是。 好吧,我希望如此,因为我要走了。 |
[26:59] | The thing with beards is, you want it to be nice and neat, | 留着胡须的事情是,您希望它既美观又整洁, |
[27:02] | but you don’t want it to look like you overdid it. | ,但您不希望它看起来像您过时了。 |
[27:05] | You wanna mimic your face shape. You have a nice strong line here, | 您想模仿您的脸型。 你这里有一条不错的强线, |
[27:09] | in your jaw and your cheek. | 在你的下巴和脸颊。 |
[27:10] | We mimic your jawline with the beard, more square. | 我们用胡须模仿您的下巴,更加方形。 |
[27:13] | Okay. I’m starting to look like a president. | 好吧。 我开始看起来像总统。 |
[27:16] | -Ulysses S. Grant? Yes, queen. I know. -Yes. | -尤利西斯·格兰特(Ulysses S.Grant)? 是的,女王。 我知道。 -是。 |
[27:19] | I was literally trying to channel him, but in 2017 with all sorts of fly style. | 我实际上是在试图引导他,但在2017年,它采用了各种飞行风格。 |
[27:24] | -Right. -Ah. | -对。 -啊。 |
[27:26] | Beard oil. This is how much you need to use. | 胡须油。 这是您需要使用的数量。 |
[27:28] | Just two pumps. Rub it up all underneath your beard. | 只有两个泵。 将其擦在胡须下面。 |
[27:32] | Oh, God. Yes, balance. Yes, symmetry. | 天哪。 是的,保持平衡。 是的,对称。 |
[27:36] | Who gave us permission? | 谁给了我们许可? |
[27:38] | -What? What? What?! -[Jonathan] What are you doing here? | -什么? 什么? 什么?! -[乔纳森]你在这里做什么? |
[27:42] | -You are killing it. -[Tom] You like this? | -您正在杀死它。 -[汤姆]你喜欢这个吗? |
[27:44] | You look fresh. What?! | 你看起来很新鲜。 什么?! |
[27:48] | Look at you. You look like a brand-new man. | 看着你。 你看起来像个崭新的男人。 |
[27:51] | -I feel like it, too. -Yes. | -我也喜欢。 -是。 |
[27:53] | -[Jonathan] Go be good, boys. -[Karamo] Yes. | -[乔纳森]好吧,男孩。 -[卡拉莫]是的。 |
[27:58] | -[Karamo] You look like a new man. -I feel like one. | -[Karamo]你看起来像个新人。 我感觉像一个。 |
[28:01] | You do? | 你呢? |
[28:02] | So, I wanna give you a lesson on how to make sure you got your swag. | 因此,我想为您提供有关如何确保获得赃物的课程。 |
[28:07] | The walk. | 步行。 |
[28:08] | We’ve still got some work to do with the walk. | 步行还有一些工作要做。 |
[28:11] | But there’s a piece that we gotta still fix inside of here. | 但是,我们仍然需要在此处修复一部分。 |
[28:15] | When was the last time you felt confident about yourself? | 您最后一次对自己有信心吗? |
[28:19] | -Probably about 12 years ago. -Really? | -大约12年前。 -真? |
[28:21] | -What was going on 12 years ago? -When I met Abbey. | -12年前发生了什么事? -当我遇到修道院时。 |
[28:24] | When you met Abbey. | 当你遇到修道院。 |
[28:26] | She was such a beautiful lady and was interested in me. | 她是如此美丽,对我很感兴趣。 |
[28:29] | Got it. What is something you like about yourself? | 明白了。 您喜欢自己什么? |
[28:32] | -I like my personality, I think I’m funny. -You’re very funny. | -我喜欢我的个性,我觉得我很有趣。 你真好笑 |
[28:37] | Look at you two lovebirds on a park bench. Look at your face. | 在公园的长椅上看着你两只爱情鸟。 看你的脸。 |
[28:40] | -You like it? -It’s amazing. | -你喜欢它? -太奇妙了。 |
[28:42] | -How are you doing? -How are you? | -你好吗? -你好吗? |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[28:46] | -You look great. -Thank you. | -你看起来很棒。 -谢谢。 |
[28:48] | I can see your eyes. I wasn’t sure what he’d do, but I love it. | 我能看见你的眼睛。 我不确定他会做什么,但我喜欢。 |
[28:52] | I like the way he squared it up, makes me look like Ulysses S. Grant. | 我喜欢他的摆放方式,使我看起来像尤利西斯·格兰特(Ulysses S. Grant)。 |
[28:58] | I’ve been hearing you talk about your ex-wife Abbey a lot. | 我一直在听你谈论你的前妻修道院。 |
[29:01] | -Yeah. -I know that you have a car show | -是的。 我知道你有车展 |
[29:04] | -that you’re going to on Friday. -[Tom] I do. | -您星期五要去。 -[汤姆] |
[29:06] | With all that you’ve learned, you’re looking good, feeling better. | 通过所学知识,您看起来不错,感觉更好。 |
[29:10] | Absolutely, I am. | 绝对是。 |
[29:11] | I think you should give her a call and, you know, see if she wants to hang out. | 我想您应该给她打个电话,然后知道她是否想出去玩。 |
[29:16] | Do you have the guts to call her and invite her on Friday? | 您有胆量在星期五给她打电话并邀请她吗? |
[29:20] | Absolutely, I do. You want me to call her now? | 当然可以。 你要我现在打电话给她吗? |
[29:23] | -Now. No better time than the present. -[Antoni] Bust out the flip phone. | -现在。 没有比现在更好的时间了。 -[Antoni]拨出翻盖电话。 |
[29:28] | I’ll call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[29:32] | [line rings] | [线铃] |
[29:33] | -[Abbey] Hello? -Hey, darling Abbey, how are you? | -[修道院]你好? -嘿,亲爱的修道院,你好吗? |
[29:36] | Hey, I’m good. What you doing? | 嗨,我很好。 你在干什么? |
[29:38] | -How was your day today? -It was super busy, but it was good. | -今天过得怎么样? -超级忙,但是很好。 |
[29:42] | -Good. I got a question for you. -Okay. | -好。 我有一个问题要问你。 -好的。 |
[29:46] | -I’ve got a car show coming up. -Oh, okay. | -我要来一场车展。 -哦好的。 |
[29:51] | Do you think you might like to come? | 您认为您可能想来吗? |
[29:55] | -Yeah, I’d love to. -Great. | -是的,我很乐意。 -大。 |
[29:57] | -That sounds awesome. -I’ll send you the details, okay? | -听起来很棒。 -我会给您发送详细信息,好吗? |
[30:00] | -I’ll be there. -Okay, bye. | -我会在那里。 -好的再见。 |
[30:03] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[30:04] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[30:06] | -[Tom] What’d you think? -I think that went well. | -[汤姆]您觉得呢? -我认为进展顺利。 |
[30:09] | [Karamo] Whoo! | [Karamo]哦! |
[30:09] | -I think it did. -Can I tell you? It was perfect. | 我认为是的。 -我可以告诉你吗? 它是完美的。 |
[30:12] | -Yeah. -Sounds like she’s into it. | -是的。 -听起来像她喜欢它。 |
[30:14] | -Yes, she does. -I’m into it. | -是的,她知道。 我喜欢 |
[30:16] | [Karamo and Tom chuckle] | [Karamo和汤姆轻笑] |
[30:32] | [Jonathan] Got it, this boy’s ready to be gorgeous. | [乔纳森]明白了,这个男孩已经准备好变得漂亮了。 |
[30:35] | [car horn honking] | [汽车喇叭鸣笛] |
[30:38] | -[Bobby] Finally here. -[Tom] What’s up, brother? | -[鲍比]终于到了。 -[汤姆]怎么了,兄弟? |
[30:40] | -Wow, look at you. -You like it? | -哇,看着你。 -你喜欢它? |
[30:42] | -Everything but the jorts. -You don’t like the jorts. | -除峡湾以外的所有景点。 -你不喜欢公牛。 |
[30:45] | I hate the jorts. | 我讨厌峡湾。 |
[30:46] | -Hair’s on point, the beard looks good. -We’re gonna blindfold you. | -头发就好了,胡须看起来不错。 -我们会蒙住你的。 |
[30:51] | -[Bobby] Okay, Tom, you ready for this? -I’m ready. | -[鲍比]好的,汤姆,你准备好了吗? -我准备好了。 |
[30:54] | -Yeah? You sure? -Yeah. | -是吗? 你确定? 是的 |
[30:57] | Oh, come on, man. I’m so damn excited. | 哦,来吧,伙计。 我真该死。 |
[31:00] | On the count of three, take off the blindfold. | 数到三,取下眼罩。 |
[31:03] | One, two, three. | 一二三。 |
[31:05] | [Tom] Oh, my God! | [汤姆]天哪! |
[31:07] | Hey, damn. God! | 嘿,该死。 神! |
[31:10] | -[Bobby] I told you I was gonna make– -[Tom] I can’t believe! | -[鲍比]我告诉过你我要赚–[汤姆]我简直不敢相信! |
[31:13] | Damn! | 该死! |
[31:15] | This is– Oh, God. I can’t believe this shit. | 这是-天哪。 我真不敢相信 |
[31:19] | [Bobby] Got you some market light, a new table | [鲍比]有了新市场,您有了新市场 |
[31:21] | so you can feed everyone, the family, the ladies out here. | 这样您就可以在这里养活所有人,家人和女士们。 |
[31:24] | A little lounge to have some romantic evenings. | 一个小休息室,度过一些浪漫的夜晚。 |
[31:27] | -[Tom] Damn. -I just wanna cry. | -[汤姆]该死。 我只是想哭。 |
[31:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊。 |
[31:32] | [Tom] This is great, guys. | [汤姆]太好了,伙计们。 |
[31:34] | -[Bobby] Ready for the inside? -I’m ready. | -[鲍比]准备在里面玩吗? -我准备好了。 |
[31:36] | -All right. -Oh, my God. | -好的。 -哦,我的上帝。 |
[31:38] | Holy shit! | 天哪! |
[31:40] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[31:44] | Damn, guys. | 该死,伙计们。 |
[31:45] | -[Bobby] Does it look like the same place? -[Tom] Hell, no. | -[鲍比]看起来像同一个地方吗? -[汤姆]地狱,不。 |
[31:57] | I can’t bel– Look at my car! | 我不敢-看我的车! |
[32:00] | Damn! | 该死! |
[32:02] | [Bobby] The mattress we picked out for you, it’s under here. | [鲍比]我们为您挑选的床垫在下面。 |
[32:04] | So, it’s gonna help elongate your back. | 因此,它将帮助您拉长背部。 |
[32:07] | During the day, walk as much as you want with the ladies and not hurt your back. | 白天,与女士们尽可能多地走路,而不会伤及背部。 |
[32:12] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[32:13] | -[Bobby] These are recliners. -[Tom] They are? | -[鲍比]这些是躺椅。 -[汤姆]是吗? |
[32:14] | -[Bobby] They are, indeed. -No lubed-up fabric in sight, either. | -[鲍比]的确如此。 -也看不到润滑的织物。 |
[32:18] | [Bobby] Just push back. | [鲍比]往后推。 |
[32:21] | Oh, man. | 天哪。 |
[32:22] | Do you notice there’s not one, like before, but two? | 您是否注意到没有像以前那样的一个,而是两个? |
[32:25] | -Absolutely. -You know why, right? | -绝对可以。 -你知道为什么吧? |
[32:27] | -For my lady friend. -Exactly. | -给我的女友。 -究竟。 |
[32:28] | If you open your heart and your mind, | 如果您敞开心heart和胸怀, |
[32:31] | knowing there’s somebody else for it, it’ll happen. | 知道还有其他人会发生。 |
[32:35] | [Tom] Look at this! | [汤姆]看看这个! |
[32:40] | [Bobby] You know how you had the big dresser? | [鲍比]你知道你的梳妆台怎么样吗? |
[32:43] | -[Tom] Yes. -You have a huge bathroom. | -[汤姆]是的。 -你有一个大浴室。 |
[32:44] | -I know. -So, we put a dresser in here for you. | -我知道。 -所以,我们在这里放了一个梳妆台。 |
[32:47] | My favorite thing, got rid of that showerhead. | 我最喜欢的东西,摆脱了那个花洒。 |
[32:50] | [Tom] All right. | [汤姆]好的。 |
[32:51] | -God, I love this. -Whatever that thing was, | -上帝,我喜欢这个。 -不管那是什么, |
[32:54] | now you’re not gonna have to… whatever that was. | 现在,您将不必……不管是什么。 |
[32:57] | -And a nice pretty new shower curtain. -[Tom] Absolutely. | -还有一个漂亮的漂亮新浴帘。 -[汤姆]当然。 |
[33:00] | This is your face sunscreen, your body sunscreen. | 这是您的面部防晒霜,您的身体防晒霜。 |
[33:03] | This is in the morning. | 今天是早晨。 |
[33:05] | We’re gonna be naked. I want it everywhere. | 我们要裸体了。 我到处都想要。 |
[33:07] | Beard oil, remember what to do with beard oil? | 胡须油,还记得胡须油怎么办? |
[33:10] | -Two drops. -Yes, we just wanna moisturize him. | -两滴。 是的,我们只是想给他保湿。 |
[33:13] | This beard. It’s a him. Who knew? | 这胡须。 是他 谁知道? |
[33:15] | This is a frozen face mask. | 这是冷冻的口罩。 |
[33:18] | Ooh, that’s cold. | 哦,好冷。 |
[33:19] | Cold stuff removes puffiness. | 冷的东西可以消除浮肿。 |
[33:21] | It invigorates the skin, and it really takes inflammation down. | 它可以使皮肤充满活力,并且可以减轻炎症。 |
[33:26] | This is, like, the only makeup-y thing I’ll ever show you. | 这是我将向您展示的唯一的化妆用品。 |
[33:29] | Green stick. If you’re ever going to a major night, | 绿色的棍子。 如果你要去一个重要的夜晚, |
[33:32] | and you wanna calm your redness down, | ,你想让自己的发红平静下来, |
[33:34] | just put a little bit on your nose. | 只是放在你的鼻子上一点点。 |
[33:37] | It’s not gonna get rid of the redness completely, it just tones it down. | 不能完全消除发红,而只是将其淡化。 |
[33:42] | And the rule with it is, if you can see it, you did too much. | 它的规则是,如果您可以看到它,那么您做得太多了。 |
[33:46] | But that made a gigantic difference, look at yourself. | 但这带来了巨大的变化,看看自己。 |
[33:49] | -It looks good. -Doesn’t that look better? | -看起来不错。 -看起来不是更好吗? |
[33:52] | -A lot. -Can you believe? | -很多。 -你会相信吗? |
[33:53] | No. | 不。 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna teach you how to make a guac from scratch. | 我要教你如何从头开始制作瓜胶。 |
[33:58] | We just slice right along the pit. | 我们只是沿着坑切成薄片。 |
[34:02] | Introducing things that are fresh into his diet is so simple. | 在他的饮食中引入新鲜的东西是如此简单。 |
[34:05] | He had guacamole in restaurants and had no idea how to make it. | 他在餐馆吃过鳄梨调味酱,不知道该怎么做。 |
[34:09] | So, this pit, the easiest way to get it out quickly, | 因此,这个坑是快速解决问题的最简单方法, |
[34:12] | boom, and it comes right out. | 繁荣,马上出来。 |
[34:14] | We have our salt, we have our acid from the lime juice, | 我们有盐,有酸橙汁的酸, |
[34:18] | we have cilantro, and we have avocado. | 我们有香菜,还有鳄梨。 |
[34:20] | This is pretty much all that you need for a guacamole. Mash this up. | 这几乎是鳄梨调味酱所需要的。 捣碎。 |
[34:24] | One thing I like to add, I like things super creamy. | 我喜欢添加一件事,我喜欢超级奶油。 |
[34:28] | I’m, like, a dairy freak. So, this is tangy Greek yogurt. | 我就像个乳品狂。 因此,这是浓郁的希腊酸奶。 |
[34:31] | It has so much less fat than sour cream, and it has a lot of flavor. | 它的脂肪比酸奶油少得多,而且味道很多。 |
[34:35] | I like to put a little spoon of that in there. Sir, grab a chip. | 我喜欢在上面放一点汤匙。 先生,去筹码。 |
[34:40] | -You know what to do with that? -Yeah, I know. | -你知道该怎么办吗? -是的,我知道。 |
[34:46] | That’s delicious. | 真好吃。 |
[34:47] | You’re grabbing a second and you’re not done. | 您正在抓紧时间,但还没有完成。 |
[34:50] | Four ingredients, you have an amazing guacamole. | 四种成分,你有一个很棒的鳄梨调味酱。 |
[34:53] | Something you’ll make again? | 你会再做些什么吗? |
[34:54] | -Hell, yes. -Amazing. | -当然好。 -惊人。 |
[34:59] | -[Tom] Wow, I’m so impressed. -[Tan] It’s beautiful, right? | -[Tom]哇,我好感动。 -[Tan]很漂亮吧? |
[35:02] | [Tom] It is. | [汤姆]是的。 |
[35:03] | [Tan] We’ve made it easy to work your way through. | [Tan]我们已使您轻松完成工作。 |
[35:06] | I wanna keep it accessible. | 我想让它易于使用。 |
[35:07] | You live in a small town. You can find some awesome products. | 你住在一个小镇上。 您可以找到一些很棒的产品。 |
[35:11] | When I’ve found stuff, all I needed to do was send it to a tailor, | 找到东西后,我所要做的就是将其发送给裁缝, |
[35:15] | make sure it’s my size. That doesn’t cost a lot. | 确保是我的大小。 那不花很多钱。 |
[35:17] | -I love this. -Does it feel like you? | -我喜欢这个。 -感觉像你吗? |
[35:20] | An elevated version of me, the new me. | 我的提升版本,新的我。 |
[35:22] | I’m gonna take these from you. | 我要从你那里拿走这些。 |
[35:25] | You don’t need to wear these granddad glasses. | 您不需要戴这些爷爷眼镜。 |
[35:27] | -Grandpa glasses. | -Grandpa glasses. |
[35:29] | I want you to see these. | 我希望你看到这些。 |
[35:31] | You’ve got beautiful blue eyes, let’s show them off. | 您有美丽的蓝眼睛,让我们炫耀它们。 |
[35:33] | Let’s get a younger pair of glasses on you. | 让我们给您戴一副年轻的眼镜。 |
[35:36] | They’re a bit hip, but still age-appropriate. | 他们有点时髦,但仍然适合年龄。 |
[35:41] | -I like them. -You feel good? | -我喜欢他们。 -你感觉良好? |
[35:42] | Absolutely. I can already tell, absolutely. | 绝对。 我已经可以肯定地说了。 |
[35:45] | -You look handsome. -I never would’ve dreamed it. | -你长得帅。 我从来没有梦想过 |
[35:48] | Exactly. Exactly. | 确实如此。 究竟。 |
[35:50] | [humming] | [哼哼] |
[36:01] | -[Tan] Tom, you ready? -Yes. | -[Tan]汤姆,你准备好了吗? -是。 |
[36:02] | [Tan] I’ve got someone I want you to see. | [Tan]我有一个我想让你看到的人。 |
[36:04] | -[Tom] Ready. -Better not be jorts. | -[汤姆]准备好了。 -最好不要成为公敌。 |
[36:06] | I wanna see him in a suit, that’s what I’m betting on. | 我想见他穿西装,这就是我所押的。 |
[36:09] | [all gasping] | [所有喘着粗气] |
[36:11] | Look at you! | 看着你! |
[36:12] | -Hey, guys, what do you think? -[Antoni] You look amazing. | -嘿,伙计们,你怎么看? -[Antoni]你看起来很棒。 |
[36:15] | Aw! | 哇! |
[36:17] | -You like it? -[Karamo] We love it! | -喜欢吗? -[Karamo]我们喜欢它! |
[36:18] | Let’s see how somebody else feels. | 让我们看看别人的感受。 |
[36:21] | [Tom] Wow, Katie, what are you doing here? | [汤姆]哇,凯蒂,你在这里做什么? |
[36:23] | -[Katie] You look awesome. -You like it? | -[Katie]你看起来很棒。 -你喜欢它? |
[36:26] | -Look at you. -Hey, Chandler, buddy. | -看着你。 嘿,钱德勒,哥们。 |
[36:28] | -[Katie] Who’s that? -[Tom] What’s up? Come here. | -[Katie]那是谁? -[汤姆]怎么了? 过来。 |
[36:32] | Yeah, that’s my buddy. | 是的,那是我的伙伴。 |
[36:34] | -You got new glasses. -Yes, you like them? | -您有新眼镜。 是的,你喜欢他们吗? |
[36:37] | Yeah. You look so good, Dad. | 是的。 爸你真好看 |
[36:40] | [Tan] This isn’t the only look. We’ve got more looks. | [Tan]这不是唯一的外观。 我们有更多的外观。 |
[36:46] | If you ever find you can’t take something to a tailor, | 如果您发现自己无法裁缝, |
[36:49] | -roll that up a little bit. -Right. | -把它卷起来一点。 -对。 |
[36:51] | It’ll show that you’ve put some thought into your look. | 这表明您已经对外观进行了一些思考。 |
[36:55] | We’re giving you layers, so, you’re not focusing on one area. | 我们正在为您提供层次,因此,您不必专注于一个领域。 |
[36:59] | When you look from the side, you’ll look so much slimmer than you did earlier on. | 从侧面看时,您会比以前更苗条。 |
[37:03] | -I like it. -I’m dying for them to see. Come on. | -我喜欢。 我渴望他们看到。 来吧。 |
[37:07] | -Okay, kids. -[Jonathan] Look at this. | -好的,孩子们。 -[乔纳森]看看这个。 |
[37:08] | -The cool– -[Karamo] Oh, yes. | -酷–[Karamo]哦,是的。 |
[37:11] | -What do you think? -[Katie] So cool. | -你觉得呢? -[Katie]太酷了。 |
[37:12] | -That’s what shorts that fit look like. -[Tom] Absolutely. | -那是合身的短裤的样子。 -[汤姆]当然。 |
[37:17] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的,是的,是的。 |
[37:21] | -[Karamo] You two are matching. -Oh, we are, look at this. | -[Karamo]你们两个相配。 -哦,我们看看这个。 |
[37:26] | Mwah! | Mwah! |
[37:29] | Seeing Tom at the end of the week was such a juxtaposition | 本周末见汤姆真是太过分了
我们第一次见到他时的 |
[37:33] | from when we first met him. God, all laughs and all smiles, | 。 天哪,所有的笑容和微笑, |
[37:36] | but you could tell something was going on. | ,但您可以判断发生了什么事。 |
[37:38] | -I had a great time. -[Tan] We did, too. | 我过得很愉快。 -[Tan]我们也做到了。 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的。 |
[37:42] | You can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Not true, | 你不能教老狗新的花招吗? 不对, |
[37:44] | you can reinvent yourself and learn new things when you want. | 您可以重塑自己,并在需要时学习新事物。 |
[37:48] | First couple of days, you kept saying you can’t fix ugly | 前几天,你一直说你不能解决丑陋的问题 |
[37:51] | -and it broke my heart. -You all have fixed ugly. [chuckles] | -这让我很伤心。 -大家都变丑了。 [咯咯笑] |
[37:54] | We have fallen in love with you, | 我们爱上了你, |
[37:56] | and I didn’t really expect to have this moment with you, | 而且我真的没想到能和你在一起, |
[38:00] | and you are such an amazing man. | ,你真是个了不起的人。 |
[38:04] | -Guys, you’re making me cry. -[Karamo] It’s okay. | -伙计们,你在让我哭泣。 -[Karamo]没关系。 |
[38:06] | [Tan] We love you, Tom, you’re such a good man. | [Tan]我们爱你,汤姆,你真是个好人。 |
[38:20] | -I’m sorry. -[Karamo] No. | -对不起。 -[Karamo]不。 |
[38:21] | -I’m gonna miss all of you guys. Cheers. -[Antoni] Cheers. | -我会想念你们的。 干杯。 -[安东尼]干杯。 |
[38:24] | ♪ This time, this time ♪ | ♪这次,这次♪ |
[38:28] | ♪ There’s no turning ♪ | ♪没有转身♪ |
[38:31] | -[Jonathan] Bye, Tom. Love you. -[Karamo] Bye, Tom. | -[乔纳森]再见,汤姆。 爱你。 -[Karamo]再见,汤姆。 |
[38:33] | -[Bobby] See you. -You all be careful. | -[鲍比]见。 -你们都小心点。 |
[38:35] | -[Bobby] Good job, guys. -[Jonathan] Good job. | -[鲍比]辛苦了,伙计们。 -[乔纳森]干得好。 |
[38:38] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[38:51] | [Antoni] Mm. Just the right amount of head. | [安东尼]嗯。 适量的头部。 |
[38:53] | [Karamo] Thanks, babe. | [卡拉莫]谢谢,宝贝。 |
[38:54] | [Jonathan] Cheers. Oh, Bobby, here you go. | [乔纳森]干杯。 哦,鲍比,你去。 |
[38:58] | Oh, thank you, boo boo. | 哦,谢谢,嘘。 |
[39:00] | -[Antoni] Where’s Tan? -[Bobby] Come on, come on. | -[安东尼]谭在哪里? -[鲍比]来吧,来吧。 |
[39:02] | -All right, Tom Jackson time. -Yes. | -好的,汤姆杰克逊时间。 -是。 |
[39:10] | He’s putting on his eye mask. | 他戴上眼罩。 |
[39:11] | [Tom] Leave that on for just a minute. I can’t see. | [汤姆]放开一分钟。 我看不到 |
[39:14] | He’s taken his glasses off so he can’t see. | 他摘下眼镜,看不见。 |
[39:17] | -You took them off too soon. -Get a shirt. | -您过早地将它们取下。 -买一件衬衫。 |
[39:22] | I like that print. Was he supposed to keep the undershirt on? | 我喜欢那张照片。 他应该继续穿汗衫吗? |
[39:26] | Older men do. I’m fine with that. I’m not hating that. | 年长的男人会。 我很好。 我不讨厌那个。 |
[39:29] | -My dad wears one. -[Tom] I’ll look good for Abbey. Ah. | -我父亲穿一个。 -[汤姆]我会为修道院的。 啊。 |
[39:33] | [Tom] My shirt’s too tight. | [汤姆]我的衬衫太紧了。 |
[39:34] | Oh, he’s not sure to do it open or closed. | 哦,他不确定打开还是关闭它。 |
[39:37] | -Oh, come on, Tom, I told you to layer. -[Bobby] Yeah, get that off, Tommers. | -哦,来吧,汤姆,我告诉你分层。 -[Bobby]是的,Tommers,请下车。 |
[39:42] | [Bobby] Hold on, why is he going back to the outfit? | [鲍比]等等,他为什么要回到衣服上? |
[39:45] | -[Antoni] It’s Groundhog Day right now. -[Karamo] What are you doing, Tom? | -[Antoni]现在是土拨鼠日。 -[Karamo]汤姆,你在做什么? |
[39:48] | He’s going back to the outfit he’s comfortable in. | 他要回到舒适的衣服中。 |
[39:51] | It looks more dressed up. | 它看起来更打扮。 |
[39:53] | That wasn’t his date-night look, that was day wear. | 那不是他的约会之夜,那是白日装。 |
[39:57] | Get a nicer shirt, good for you. | 买一件更好的衬衫,对您有好处。 |
[40:00] | -I’m not hating this outfit. -[Bobby] The khaki with the blue. | -我不讨厌这件衣服。 -[Bobby]蓝色的卡其色。 |
[40:03] | [Antoni] Dig the kicks. | [安东尼]踢脚踢。 |
[40:04] | He looks ten years younger with just his outfit. | 他的装束看起来才年轻十岁。 |
[40:06] | God, I wish I had time for a mani-pedi. | 天哪,我希望我有时间去做摩尼踏板。 |
[40:09] | That nail, he could climb trees with those toenails. | 那个钉子,他可以用那些脚趾甲爬树。 |
[40:12] | -You can clip those, it’s okay. -[Antoni] What he’s doing? | -您可以剪辑这些,没关系。 -[安东尼]他在做什么? |
[40:14] | Where are we going? Yes, sunscreen, control those flare-ups. | 我们要去哪里? 是的,防晒霜可以控制那些爆发。 |
[40:20] | In the last three minutes, | 最近三分钟, |
[40:22] | he has done 750 percent more skin care than he’s done in his life. | 他的皮肤护理比他一生多完成了750%。 |
[40:27] | -Okay, we’re going in for green stick. -[Karamo] Good job, green stick. | -好的,我们要买绿色的棍子。 -[Karamo]干得好,绿色的棍子。 |
[40:30] | -First I’ve heard about green stick. -Oh, shit. | -首先,我听说过绿色棍棒。 -妈的。 |
[40:35] | Hit your nose, that’s where the redness is. | your鼻涕,这就是发红的地方。 |
[40:38] | Look at that, he looks cute. | 看着,他看起来很可爱。 |
[40:41] | [Karamo cheers] | [卡拉莫欢呼声] |
[40:43] | -He looks adorable. -[Tan] Actually, he looks cool. | 他看起来很可爱。 -[Tan]实际上,他看起来很酷。 |
[40:46] | I look cool. [chuckles] | 我看起来很酷。 [咯咯笑] |
[40:49] | He’s finding a balance in between old Tom and new Tom. | 他正在老汤姆和新汤姆之间找到平衡。 |
[40:52] | This is how we kind of found him, just refined. | 这就是我们找到他的方式,只是精致而已。 |
[40:54] | Okay, let’s go to the car show. | 好吧,我们去看车展。 |
[40:59] | [engine starts] | [引擎启动] |
[41:10] | [horn honking] | [喇叭鸣笛] |
[41:12] | -[friend 1] There’s Tom. -You look vaguely familiar. | -[朋友1]有汤姆。 -你看起来隐约熟悉。 |
[41:16] | Oh, yeah, he wants to be seen now. No more fading in the background for Tom. | 哦,是的,他想被别人看到。 汤姆在后台不再褪色。 |
[41:20] | -[friend 1] How are you doing? -He looks vaguely familiar. | -[朋友1]你好吗? 他看上去隐约熟悉。 |
[41:24] | -What do you think, guys? -[friend 2] Look at you. All right. | -你们觉得怎么样? -[朋友2]看着你。 行。 |
[41:29] | Look at that smile and baby blues. | 看着那个微笑和忧郁。 |
[41:31] | [Tan] Look how happy they all look to see him. | [Tan]看看他们看到他多么高兴。 |
[41:33] | [Bob] Look at that beard. | [鲍勃]看看那胡须。 |
[41:34] | -Where’s this lovely lady? -Where’s the lady? | -这位可爱的女士在哪里? -那位女士在哪儿? |
[41:39] | [all] Oh! | [全部]哦! |
[41:41] | -[Antoni] What’s going on? -[Karamo] She came. | -[安东尼]这是怎么回事? -[Karamo]她来了。 |
[41:43] | -[Bob] Lookie here. -[Tom] Oh, my. | -[Bob] Lookie在这里。 -[汤姆]天哪。 |
[41:45] | -Damn, holy shit! -[Bob] Look at you. | -该死,该死! -[鲍勃]看着你。 |
[41:47] | There’s good old Tom, still in there. | 还有一个好老汤姆,还在那儿。 |
[41:50] | You look so good. Oh, my gosh, you look different. | 看起来真不错 哦,我的天哪,你看起来不一样。 |
[41:54] | Oh, God, oh, Abbey. | 哦,上帝,哦,修道院。 |
[41:57] | -Aw. She’s pretty. -She is. | -噢。 她漂亮。 -她是。 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[42:01] | -My gosh, I love your glasses. -You like my new glasses? | -我的天哪,我爱你的眼镜。 你喜欢我的新眼镜吗? |
[42:04] | I love your glasses, I do. | 我爱你的眼镜,我喜欢。 |
[42:06] | I love how Southern women dress up. | 我喜欢南方女性的打扮。 |
[42:09] | She looks so sweet. | 她看起来很可爱。 |
[42:10] | -[Tom] Wanna look at some cars? -[Abbey] Sure. | -[汤姆]想看些车吗? -[修道院]当然。 |
[42:12] | -Will you hold my hand? -Sure. | -你会牵着我的手吗? -当然。 |
[42:14] | He’s literally, like, acing the intimacy test. | 从字面上看,他就像在进行亲密测试。 |
[42:17] | -[Tom] It’s nice. -[Abbey] It’s like a ’65, no ’66. | -[汤姆]很好。 -[Abbey]就像是’65,而不是’66。 |
[42:20] | Oh, my God, she knows about cars? | 哦,天哪,她知道汽车吗? |
[42:23] | Would you like to possibly come back and look at my new apartment? | 您想回来看看我的新公寓吗? |
[42:28] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意。 |
[42:34] | [Jonathan] Hold on to your panties. | [乔纳森]抓住你的内裤。 |
[42:35] | He’s about to take you for a ride, girl, yes. | 他要带你去兜风,女孩,是的。 |
[42:39] | -[Abbey] Tell me what’s been going on. -[Tom] Oh, God, I’ve had so much fun. | -[修道院]告诉我发生了什么事。 -[汤姆]哦,天哪,我玩得很开心。 |
[42:44] | -I became really good friends with them. -Did you? | -我和他们成为了很好的朋友。 -你是否? |
[42:46] | Yes, I did. | 是的,我做到了。 |
[42:48] | When we were saying bye, I started crying. | 当我们说再见时,我开始哭泣。 |
[42:51] | [Abbey] Aw. | [修道院]噢。 |
[42:53] | -And they did, too. -That’s so sweet. | -他们也这样做。 真好 |
[42:58] | [cheering] | [欢呼] |
[43:00] | -Welcome, my love. -He lets her out of the car, great. | -欢迎光临,我的爱人。 -他让她下车,太好了。 |
[43:04] | Welcome to my house, my new house. | 欢迎来到我的房子,我的新房子。 |
[43:07] | My God, now she’s gonna see it for the first time. | 天哪,现在她将第一次看到它。 |
[43:10] | -Wow. Oh, my gosh. -What do you think? | -哇 天啊。 -你怎么看? |
[43:12] | [Abbey] Look at the lights and the little seating area. | [修道院]看着灯光和小小的休息区。 |
[43:16] | -I can’t believe the change. -[Tom] They did a wonderful job. | -我不敢相信改变。 -[汤姆]他们做得很棒。 |
[43:19] | -[Abbey] Yes. -You wanna come in and see my new place? | -[修道院]是的。 你想进来看看我的新地方吗? |
[43:23] | -He’s kind of putting it on. -Oh, Tom is a player. | -他有点穿。 -哦,汤姆是一名球员。 |
[43:28] | Oh, my gosh! I don’t believe this, Thomas, this is amazing. | 天哪! 我不相信这一点,托马斯,这太神奇了。 |
[43:32] | -[Tom] Do you believe this? -It’s like a hotel room. | -[汤姆]你相信吗? -就像旅馆房间。 |
[43:36] | -Sit down there. What do you think? -Oh, wow, this is nice. | -坐在那儿。 你怎么看? 哦,哇,这很好。 |
[43:40] | These are awesome. | 这些真棒。 |
[43:43] | That was a little moment. | 那是片刻。 |
[43:45] | -His and hers. -Absolutely. | -他和她的。 -绝对。 |
[43:48] | His and hers. | 他和她的。 |
[43:49] | -His and hers. -[Tan] His and hers. | -他和她的。 -[Tan]他和她的。 |
[43:51] | He really loves his space. | 他真的很喜欢他的空间。 |
[43:53] | [Tom] You’ve never been over here to eat like this with me. | [汤姆]你从来没有来过这里和我一起吃饭。 |
[43:57] | No, I haven’t. This is amazing. | 不,我没有。 这真太了不起了。 |
[44:02] | -Lighting the candles, setting the mood. -Good job, Tommy. | -点蜡烛,设定心情。 -干得好,汤米。 |
[44:06] | I’ve never had this in a restaurant, have you? | 我从来没有在餐厅吃过这个,对吗? |
[44:08] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[44:10] | -Antoni taught me to make this. -Mm. | -安东尼教我做这个。 嗯 |
[44:13] | -[Jonathan] Look at that finger action. -Aw. She’s touching him. | -[乔纳森]看看那个手指的动作。 啊 她在摸他。 |
[44:16] | -Things are happening. -You did a great job. | -事情正在发生。 -你做的非常出色。 |
[44:21] | -Are you impressed? -I’m very impressed. | -您印象深刻吗? 我很感动 |
[44:24] | Yes! | 是! |
[44:26] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒。 |
[44:28] | What is it that you liked the most about being with the five guys? | 与五个家伙在一起最让您喜欢什么? |
[44:32] | I loved their personalities, | 我爱他们的个性, |
[44:34] | and I’ve never hung with gay guys before, and they were great. | 而且我以前从未和男同性恋同住过,他们很棒。 |
[44:39] | [all laugh] | [全部笑] |
[44:41] | They were so open with me, and I was open with them. | 他们对我是如此开放,而我对他们开放。 |
[44:44] | -Sure was. -I’m glad that you had the experience. | -当然可以。 我很高兴你有经验。 |
[44:47] | I am, too. | 我也是。 |
[44:49] | -You deserve it. -Thank you. | -您应得的。 -谢谢。 |
[44:52] | Would you like to do this again? | 您想再做一次吗? |
[44:54] | I would love that. | 我会喜欢的。 |
[44:55] | Would you like to go to dinner next Saturday night? | 您想在下个星期六晚上去吃晚饭吗? |
[44:57] | He’s asking for a dinner date. | 他要约会。 |
[45:00] | Yes, I would love to. | 是的,我很乐意。 |
[45:02] | Yes! | 是! |
[45:05] | [Tom] I love the Fab 5. | [汤姆]我爱Fab 5。 |
[45:07] | They made me feel great. | 他们让我感觉很好。 |
[45:09] | For the last ten or 15 years, all I did was come home, | 在过去的10或15年中,我所做的只是回到家, |
[45:14] | fix me a redneck margarita and watch TV, I never went out. | 给我修了一个玛格丽塔乡下人,看电视,我从不外出。 |
[45:19] | But I am going to live healthier. | 但是我会更加健康。 |
[45:21] | I’m already looking a hell of a lot better. [chuckles] | 我已经看起来好多了。 [咯咯笑] |
[45:26] | And I’m just moving on with my life. | 而且我只是继续前进。 |
[45:30] | -Let’s toast. -To the new, improved Thomas. | -让我们敬酒。 -对新的,改进的托马斯。 |
[45:35] | -Don’t we love our Tom? -Yes. Oh, Tom. | -我们不爱我们的汤姆吗? -是。 哦,汤姆。 |
[45:38] | -Gosh, I miss Tom. -Cheers to Tom. | -天哪,我想汤姆。 -为汤姆喝彩。 |
[45:40] | All human beings have a commonality. More so than anyone thinks. | 所有人类都有共同点。 比任何人都想的要多。 |
[45:44] | -We’re all really exactly the same. -Yes. | -我们真的完全一样。 -是。 |
[45:47] | We all are born, we all grow up wanting to be loved, | 我们都出生了,我们都长大了想要被爱, |
[45:51] | we all become an adult searching for love. | 我们都成为寻求爱的成年人。 |
[45:54] | It doesn’t matter if it’s gay or straight. | 同性恋或异性恋都没关系。 |
[45:57] | A common thread that holds every human together is that we wanna be loved. | 使每个人都团结在一起的共同点是我们想要被爱。 |
[46:01] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[46:02] | -To Tom. -[all] To Tom. | -汤姆。 对汤姆。 |
[46:14] | Don’t get stuck in a rut with your margarita. | 不要被玛格丽塔酒困在车辙中。 |
[46:16] | Add some jalapeños… | 添加一些墨西哥胡椒… |
[46:19] | or cilantro, but not for Jonathan. | 或香菜,但不是乔纳森。 |
[46:22] | He hates cilantro. | 他讨厌香菜。 |
[46:23] | But he loves margs. | 但是他喜欢沼泽。 |
[46:28] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[46:30] | That’s gorgeous, Antoni. | 太好了,安东尼 |
[46:53] | ♪ You came into my life ♪ | ♪你进入了我的生活♪ |
[46:56] | ♪ And my world never looked so bright ♪ | ♪我的世界从未如此光明♪ |
[47:00] | ♪ It’s true You bring out the best in me ♪ | ♪的确,你发挥出了我最好的♪ |
[47:03] | ♪ When you are around ♪ | ♪当你在附近时♪ |
[47:11] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情不断好转♪ |
[47:16] | ♪ Better ♪ | ♪更好♪ |
[47:18] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[47:24] | ♪ Better ♪ | ♪更好♪ |
[47:25] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |