时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | ♪ I’ve got a destination ♪ | ♪我有目的地♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ And I’m on my way ♪ | ♪我在路上♪ |
[00:21] | Gentlemen, we’re exiting for Winder. | 先生们,我们要启程前往Winder。 |
[00:23] | Winder! | 绕线机! |
[00:24] | [Bobby] Anything with “wine” in it has gotta be fun. | [鲍比]任何带有“葡萄酒”的东西都一定很有趣。 |
[00:27] | So, we are going to see Cory Waldrop. | 因此,我们将看到Cory Waldrop。 |
[00:29] | He’s 36 years old, 6-foot tall, 290 pounds. | 他今年36岁,高6英尺,体重290磅。 |
[00:34] | – Ooh, that’s a big guy. – Nominated by his friend Henry. | -哦,那是个大个子。 -由他的朋友亨利(Henry)提名。 |
[00:37] | – They were in the Marines together. – Awesome. | -他们一起在海军陆战队中。 太好了 |
[00:39] | Thank you for serving. | 感谢您的服务。 |
[00:41] | Cory owns his own home and loves entertaining in his basement. | Cory拥有自己的房屋,喜欢在地下室娱乐。 |
[00:45] | – [groans] That’s a little creepy. – That’s Boy Interrupted. | -[gro吟]这有点令人毛骨悚然。 -那男孩被打扰了。 |
[00:48] | Cory is a NASCAR fanatic and throws parties at Talladega, | Cory是NASCAR的狂热分子,在Talladega举行派对,
每年两次与Dega Do Club一起 |
[00:51] | two times a year with the Dega Do Club. | 。 |
[00:54] | – Dega Do. | – Dega Do. |
[00:55] | – He’s got his hobbies. – Wait. | -他有自己的爱好。 -等一下 |
[00:57] | There’s a little video that we were given. | 我们给了一个视频。 |
[01:00] | Henry thinks I need a makeover ’cause he makes fun of my outfits. | 亨利认为我需要改头换面,因为他取笑了我的衣服。 |
[01:04] | He felt I was the biggest redneck he’d ever seen. [chuckles] | 他觉得我是他见过的最大的乡下人。 [咯咯笑] |
[01:08] | If you wanna talk about my fashion, we could talk about my costumes. | 如果您想谈论我的时尚,我们可以谈论我的服饰。 |
[01:12] | I like to throw parties and entertain people. | 我喜欢举办聚会和招待人们。 |
[01:15] | It’s entertaining for people to see some goofball dressed up like a goofball. | 有趣的是,人们看到一些像棒球一样打扮得很漂亮的高尔夫球。 |
[01:21] | – Oh. | – Oh. |
[01:22] | [rock music playing] | [摇滚音乐播放] |
[01:27] | He and Mariah Carey do love the same fit. Just squeeze it, honey. | 他和玛丽亚·凯莉(Mariah Carey)确实很喜欢。 亲爱的,把它挤压一下。 |
[01:31] | [Antoni] Is that a pineapple? | [安东尼]那是菠萝吗? |
[01:33] | That is a grown man dressed as a pineapple. | 那是一个打扮成菠萝的成年男子。 |
[01:38] | – [Cory] Decals look ok? – They look good. | -[Cory]贴图看起来还好吗? – 他们看起来不错。 |
[01:41] | Jennifer and I have been married 14 years. We have two daughters, Olivia and Allie. | 我和詹妮弗结婚14年。 我们有两个女儿,奥利维亚和艾莉。 |
[01:47] | I’d love to do something for her ’cause she puts up with a lot. | 我很乐意为她做点事情,因为她忍受了很多。 |
[01:50] | From the parties, the NASCAR races, cooking-wise, I’ve caught things on fire. | 在聚会上,NASCAR比赛以烹饪为目的,我着火了。 |
[01:54] | Having to put up with the way I dress when we go out. | 外出时必须忍受我的着装方式。 |
[01:57] | If we’re going somewhere, my wife will put a nice outfit on, | 如果我们要去某个地方,我妻子会穿好衣服, |
[02:01] | and I put a pair of gym shorts on, T-shirt and flip-flops. | ,我穿上运动短裤,T恤和人字拖。 |
[02:04] | I just like to be comfortable. | 我只是想舒服一点。 |
[02:06] | I’d like the Fab 5 to help me with getting out of my comfort zone, | 我希望Fab 5可以帮助我脱离舒适区, |
[02:11] | to be able to put on a nice suit and take my wife somewhere special. | 能够穿上漂亮的西服,把我的妻子带到特别的地方。 |
[02:14] | That would be awesome. | 那太好了。 |
[02:17] | [Bobby] Our mission is to change this party animal into Prince Charming. | [鲍比]我们的任务是将这种派对动物变成白马王子。 |
[02:20] | – Mm. – Easy. Easy. | -嗯。 – 简单。 简单。 |
[02:22] | – Jonathan is gonna kiss him, poof. – [sirens wailing] | -乔纳森(Jonathan)要亲吻他,of。 -[警笛声] |
[02:24] | – Oh, shit. Shit. Shit, shit. – Oh, my God, no. | -哦,该死。 拉屎。 该死,该死。 -天哪,不。 |
[02:27] | We’re getting pulled over. | 我们被拉了过来。 |
[02:29] | – Uh-oh. – Oy vey. | -哦,哦。 – OY合租。 |
[02:31] | – It’s not you guys. – This is why I should drive. | -不是你们。 -这就是为什么我要开车。 |
[02:33] | They saw me in the back, they’re concerned. | 他们在后面看到我,他们很担心。 |
[02:36] | – “What’s going on here?” – “There’s colored folk in here.” | -“这是怎么回事?” -“这里有彩色的人。” |
[02:39] | [Bobby] Oy vey. | [鲍比] Oy vey。 |
[02:44] | -♪ Better ♪ – ♪ All things just keep getting better ♪ | -♪更好♪-♪所有事物都在不断进步♪ |
[02:52] | Why does he look so suspicious? | 他为什么看起来如此可疑? |
[02:54] | – Hi. – I’m Officer Ford. Can I see your license? | -嗨。 -我是福特军官。 我可以看一下您的许可证吗? |
[02:57] | – [Karamo] I don’t have it with me. – [Ford] You don’t? | -[Karamo]我没带它。 -[福特]不? |
[03:00] | – No. | – No. |
[03:01] | – [Ford] Ok. Why not? – We’re filming a show. | -[福特]好的。 为什么不? -我们正在拍摄节目。 |
[03:03] | It’s state law to have your license | 拥有许可证是州法律 |
[03:05] | – when you’re operating a vehicle. – Got it. | -当您操作车辆时。 – 得到它了。 |
[03:07] | – All right, hang tight, one second. – I’m aware of this type of cop. | -好吧,挂紧,一秒钟。 -我知道这种警察。 |
[03:11] | – Yeah. – Uh-huh. Me, too. | -是的 – 嗯。 我也是。 |
[03:14] | Oh, don’t. | 哦,不要。 |
[03:16] | Question is, is what we were pulled over for. | 问题是,我们被迫接受了什么。 |
[03:18] | – [Tan] Uh-huh. – [Ford] You mind stepping out for me? | -[Tan]恩。 -[福特]你介意为我走吗? |
[03:21] | – No. – Why? | -不-为什么? |
[03:23] | – Why? – [Ford] Because I asked you to. | -为什么? -[福特]因为我要你。 |
[03:26] | I don’t want him to. | 我不要他。 |
[03:31] | – You’re shooting a show? – Yeah. It’s Queer Eye. | -您正在拍摄节目吗? -是的 是酷儿之眼。 |
[03:34] | – What kind of show is this? – We, uh, make over straight guys. | -这是什么样的表演? -我们呃,改头换面的家伙。 |
[03:37] | – Make over straight guys? Ok. – Yeah. | -改头换面的家伙? 好。 -是的 |
[03:40] | Is his name Cory? I’m his nominator. | 他叫科里(Cory)吗? 我是他的提名人。 |
[03:42] | – No! – Holy shit! | -不! -天哪! |
[03:43] | [all shouting and laughing] | [大喊大叫] |
[03:46] | – You can’t do that to me! – You can’t do that to brown people. | -你不能这样对我! -你不能这样对棕色人。 |
[03:50] | – I thought I was going back to Canada. – That went down good. | -我以为我要回加拿大。 -太好了。 |
[03:54] | – I had y’all going? – Yes! I was like, no! | -我全都参加了吗? -是的! 我当时想,不! |
[03:57] | How you doing, man? | 你好吗,伙计? |
[03:58] | – So, tell us about your friend. [chuckles] – Cory’s awesome. You’re gonna love him. | -所以,告诉我们您的朋友。 [咯咯笑]-Cory很棒。 你会爱他的。 |
[04:02] | – Do y’all work together? He’s a cop, too? – Yeah. | -你们都在一起吗? 他也是警察吗? -是的 |
[04:05] | -[Jonathan] Okay. Okay. -[Bobby] We did not know that. | -[乔纳森]好的。 好的。 -[鲍比]我们不知道。 |
[04:08] | You have such a cute face, | 你的脸真可爱 |
[04:09] | now you’ve took those glasses off. Look at that face. | 现在您已经摘下了那些眼镜。 看那张脸。 |
[04:12] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[04:14] | – Look at him. We love him. – You’ll have fun with Cory. | -看他。 我们爱他。 -与Cory一起玩乐。 |
[04:17] | – Ok. – Is there anything you want us to know? | -好的。 -您想让我们知道什么? |
[04:20] | Why’d you nominate him? What is it that you’re concerned about? | 你为什么提名他? 您担心的是什么? |
[04:23] | I was trying to being funny, I related him to a kidney stone. | 我想变得有趣,我把他和肾结石联系了起来。 |
[04:26] | Got a strong core. On the outside, he’s got jagged ridges. | 有一个强大的核心。 在外面,他有锯齿状的山脊。 |
[04:30] | – [Jonathan] Yes, analogy. – [Karamo] Exactly. I’m loving it. | -[乔纳森]是的,比喻。 -[Karamo]是的。 我喜欢这个。 |
[04:33] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[04:34] | [Karamo] Got it. | [Karamo]明白了。 |
[04:35] | – [Henry] So, polish those rough edges. – Ok, we can handle that. | -[Henry]因此,抛光那些粗糙的边缘。 -好的,我们可以解决。 |
[04:38] | – [Henry] Y’all can? – That’s easy for us. | -[Henry]可以吗? -对我们来说很容易。 |
[04:40] | – Yeah. – Y’all are gonna have fun with him. | -是的。 -你们都会和他玩的开心。 |
[04:43] | – [Tan] Thank you so much. – Yeah. Welcome to our town. | -[Tan]非常感谢。 -是的 欢迎来到我们的小镇。 |
[04:45] | – Y’all follow me. I’ll give you an escort. – Yeah! | -你们都跟着我。 我送您护送。 -是的! |
[04:48] | – Awesome. – [Bobby] It’s the least you could do. | 太好了 -[鲍比]这是你最少能做的。 |
[04:52] | If he takes his shirt off, that’d be great. | 如果他脱下衬衫,那太好了。 |
[04:54] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[05:03] | [Karamo] We are here, gentlemen! | [Karamo]先生们,我们在这里! |
[05:06] | – [Bobby] Cory’s house. – [Antoni] Cool. | -[鲍比]科里的房子。 -[安东尼]太酷了。 |
[05:08] | – [Karamo] This is nice. – [Tan] Secure. | -[Karamo]很好。 -[Tan]安全。 |
[05:11] | [Karamo] It’s the Fab 5. Let us in. | [Karamo]是Fab5。让我们进来。 |
[05:14] | Hi! Can we come in? We’re looking for your daddy. | 嗨! 我们可以进来吗? 我们正在寻找您的爸爸。 |
[05:17] | – What’s your name? – Olivia. | -你叫什么名字? -奥利维亚。 |
[05:19] | Hi, Olivia. | 嗨,奥利维亚。 |
[05:20] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸在哪里? |
[05:21] | Is he down in his party basement? | 他在党的地下室吗? |
[05:23] | – Cory. – [Karamo] Cory! | -Cory。 -[Karamo] Cory! |
[05:25] | [Cory] Hey. | [好听]嘿。 |
[05:26] | – I’m Bobby. – [Cory] Bobby. | -我是Bobby。 -[Cory] Bobby。 |
[05:27] | -What’s going on? Good to meet you. -Hey. | -怎么了? 很高兴见到你。 -嘿。 |
[05:30] | [Antoni] Nice to meet you. | [安东尼]很高兴认识您。 |
[05:32] | Wow. There is way too much down here. What is going on? | 哇。 这里太多了。 到底是怎么回事? |
[05:36] | – Met your coworker. – Did you? | -遇到你的同事。 – 你是否? |
[05:38] | – We did. – How’d that go? | -我们做到了。 -怎么样了? |
[05:39] | After getting pulled over, it was amazing. | 被拉过后,真是太神奇了。 |
[05:42] | [Cory chuckles] | [咯咯的笑声] |
[05:42] | [Tan] Do we all wanna unleash the party? Yes, let’s unleash the party. | [Tan]我们都想释放聚会吗? 是的,让我们释放聚会。 |
[05:47] | Thank you for the T-shirts. We really appreciate it. | 谢谢您的T恤。 我们真的很感激。 |
[05:50] | I like your– Are those shorts, or is that a flag? | 我喜欢你-是短裤还是旗帜? |
[05:54] | Uh, whatever you want them to be. | 恩,随你便吧。 |
[05:55] | So, you have all of your Dega Do stuff down here? | 因此,您在这里拥有所有的Dega Do资料吗? |
[05:59] | Yeah, we just got back, and all of it just gets plopped down. | 是的,我们刚回来,所有东西都被放倒了。 |
[06:03] | You got it backwards. | 你倒退了。 |
[06:05] | – Look, look. – [chuckles] | -看,看。 -[咯咯笑] |
[06:06] | Then you put your plate there. | 然后您将盘子放在那儿。 |
[06:09] | And you eat hands-free. [laughing] | 而且您免提吃饭。 [笑] |
[06:12] | Allie, nice to meet you. Your hair is so pretty. | 艾莉,很高兴认识您。 你的头发真漂亮。 |
[06:15] | Cheers, brother! | 干杯,兄弟! |
[06:16] | – This is like college. – Cheers. | -这就像大学。 -干杯 |
[06:19] | You look like Tina Turner after a three-night bender. | 经过三个晚上的弯折,您看起来像Tina Turner。 |
[06:22] | -♪ [singing] Rollin’ ♪ -[laughing] | -♪[唱歌] Rollin’♪-[笑] |
[06:24] | – So, when’s the last event you had here? – It was the pre-Dega Do party. | -那么,您最近一次在这里的活动是什么时候? -这是Dega Do之前的聚会。 |
[06:29] | – The event of the season. – We had a party, 40, 50 people. | -季节活动。 -我们有一个聚会,有40、50人。 |
[06:32] | – How many, 40 to 50? – How is that possible? | -40至50个? -那怎么可能? |
[06:35] | Forty to 50 people. | 40至50人。 |
[06:36] | [Cory] We have sported it up a bit. | [Cory]我们已经提高了一点。 |
[06:38] | We put the black tablecloths on to cover up the insulation. | 我们戴上黑色的桌布遮盖了隔热层。 |
[06:42] | [Antoni] Oh, what is that? What’s that smell? | [安东尼]哦,那是什么? 那是什么味道? |
[06:44] | Ew. | Ew。 |
[06:45] | – What is this? Smell my hand. – Ugh. I’m not smelling it. | – 这是什么? 闻到我的手。 -gh 我没闻到 |
[06:48] | I touched something. | 我感动了一些。 |
[06:49] | – I wanna see the rest of your house. – [Jonathan] Yes. | -我想看看你房子的其余部分。 -[乔纳森]是的。 |
[06:52] | – It’s nice here. – [Antoni] It’s the dining area. | -很好。 -[Antoni]这是用餐区。 |
[06:55] | It’s like the most immaculate area of the entire house. | 这就像整个房子最完美的区域。 |
[06:58] | I’m Antoni. | 我是安东尼。 |
[06:59] | We have the same taste and same size in clothing. | 我们的衣服口味和尺码相同。 |
[07:02] | You’re my new BFF. | 你是我的新朋友。 |
[07:03] | So nice to meet you. How are–? Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你。 如何 – ? 很高兴认识你。 |
[07:06] | Every picture is just a little to the right. | 每张照片都在右边。 |
[07:10] | There’s a disconnect | 断开连接 |
[07:13] | from the lower level to the upper level. | 从较低级别到较高级别。 |
[07:15] | The upper level is cute. It’s decorated well. | 上层很可爱。 装饰得很好。 |
[07:17] | The lower level is gross, dirty, a.k.a. Hoarders. | 较低的级别是严重的,肮脏的,也就是Ho积者。 |
[07:22] | – [Karamo] So, what drew you to him? – Um, we just met at a club, | -[Karamo]那么,是什么吸引了您? -嗯,我们刚在一家俱乐部见面, |
[07:26] | and he just came over and slapped my ass. | 他才过来拍了我的屁股。 |
[07:28] | – I guess that was it. – [laughs] It was love at first sight. | -我想就是这样。 -[笑]那是一见钟情。 |
[07:32] | [Jonathan] Are you gonna show me your bathroom? I wanna see where you zhuzh. | [乔纳森]你要告诉我你的洗手间吗? 我想看看你在哪儿。 |
[07:36] | – What do you use in here? – Whatever Jennifer buys me. | -在这里用什么? -詹妮弗买给我的东西。 |
[07:39] | She bought this for me. It’s “teakwood.” | 她为我买了这个。 这是“柚木”。 |
[07:41] | Yes. Teakwood. | 是的。 柚木。 |
[07:43] | No, no. No, no. Not teakwood. It’s “teakwood.” | 不,不。 不,不。 不是柚木。 这是“柚木”。 |
[07:45] | – Teakwood. Of course. Cool Whip. – Yeah. | -柚木。 当然。 酷鞭。 -是的 |
[07:48] | – Yes. Teakwood. – Teakwood. Of course. Got it. | -是的。 柚木。 -柚木。 当然。 得到它了。 |
[07:50] | How do you feel about that downstairs area? | 您对楼下那个区域有什么感觉? |
[07:53] | [Jennifer] Uh, embarrassed. | [詹妮弗]恩,不好意思。 |
[07:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Ha, ha. | -是吗? -是的 哈哈。 |
[07:55] | The green is like the Midori liqueur, uh, that your father has in his basement. | 果岭就像你父亲在地下室里的绿酒。 |
[08:00] | Is that where it was inspired from? | 它的灵感来自哪里? |
[08:02] | Do you have issues about your skin, hair or butt crack? | 您的皮肤,头发或臀部是否有裂痕? |
[08:05] | – My hands and arms stay dry constantly. – They stay dry. | -我的手和手臂一直保持干燥。 -他们保持干燥。 |
[08:09] | One thing I want us to do is to get you something to moisturize. | 我要我们做的一件事是为您保湿。 |
[08:13] | – DIY. Know what that stands for? – Do it yourself. | -DIY。 知道那代表什么吗? – 自己做。 |
[08:16] | – Work, honey. You’re on the blogs. Yes. – Gym shorts, gym shorts, gym shorts. | -工作,亲爱的。 您在博客上。 是。 -运动短裤,运动短裤,运动短裤。 |
[08:20] | Then you come here, and then what happens? | 然后您来到这里,然后会发生什么? |
[08:23] | – I brush my teeth. Put deodorant on. – What about a floss? | -我刷牙了。 穿上除臭剂。 -牙线怎么样? |
[08:26] | I floss in my police car. | 我用警车擦牙。 |
[08:28] | [Bobby] Gym shorts, gym shorts. | [鲍比]运动短裤,运动短裤。 |
[08:30] | My God. I don’t see a lot of gym action here, though. | 天哪。 不过,我在这里看不到很多体育活动。 |
[08:33] | – Just gym shorts. – See my hat? | -只是运动短裤。 -看我的帽子吗? |
[08:36] | We’ll all make America great again. | 我们都会再次使美国变得伟大。 |
[08:38] | I don’t think any black person has worn this. | 我认为没有黑人穿过这个衣服。 |
[08:41] | – [Jonathan] Ben Carson. – Ben Carson has. And Omarosa. | -[乔纳森]本·卡森。 -本·卡森(Ben Carson)有。 和奥马罗萨。 |
[08:45] | [Tan] Cory, I’m dying to see inside your closet. | [Tan] Cory,我很想看看你的衣柜里。 |
[08:47] | I see that you share it with Jennifer. All of this is yours. | 我看到您与珍妮弗分享了它。 所有这些都是你的。 |
[08:51] | Half of it was what I got out of my dad’s closet | 一半是我从爸爸衣柜里拿出来的 |
[08:54] | – when he passed away. – Ok, where is your dad’s stuff? | -他去世时。 -好的,你爸爸的东西在哪里? |
[08:57] | – Mingled with yours? – Yeah. Like these shirts. | -与您的朋友混在一起? -是的 喜欢这些衬衫。 |
[09:00] | – You’ve got suits. Are they your dad’s? – Yes. | -你有西装。 他们是你爸爸的吗? -是的 |
[09:04] | Why is it you keep your dad’s clothing in here? | 为什么你把爸爸的衣服放在这里? |
[09:06] | Uh… | 呃… |
[09:08] | I guess that’s the way that I still, uh, connect with him. | 我想这就是我仍然与他联系的方式。 |
[09:11] | – He loved my mom. He loved us. – Mm-hm. | -他爱我妈妈。 他爱我们。 嗯 |
[09:14] | And, uh… just didn’t get much better than him. | 而且,呃……只是没有比他好得多。 |
[09:18] | Mm-hm. Mm-hm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[09:21] | He was just an all-around great guy. | 他只是一个全能的伟人。 |
[09:24] | Can I give you a hug? | 我可以给你一个拥抱吗? |
[09:25] | [chuckles] | [咯咯笑] |
[09:26] | Oh, I’m sorry, mate. | 哦,对不起,队友。 |
[09:29] | Ok. We could create a space downstairs that would be your dad’s clothes. | 好吧。 我们可以在楼下创建一个空间,将其用作您父亲的衣服。 |
[09:34] | Let’s keep them somewhere where you can still have them, | 让我们将它们放在仍然可以使用它们的地方, |
[09:37] | and you can still have that connection. | ,您仍然可以保持该连接。 |
[09:39] | Let’s have this be your space, ’cause we need to take care of you. | 让我们成为您的空间,因为我们需要照顾您。 |
[09:43] | – Let’s pull this out. Oh, shit. – It’s an avalanche. It’s gonna hit you. | -让我们把它拉出来。 妈的。 -雪崩。 它会打你。 |
[09:47] | [Tan shouting] | [Tan大喊] |
[09:49] | It’s all right. Sorry. | 没关系。 抱歉。 |
[09:50] | Okey-dokey. Well, that’s why we don’t store it up there. | Okey-dokey。 好吧,这就是为什么我们不将其存储在那里。 |
[09:53] | Ok. Do you ever get more dressed up than this? | 好吧。 你打扮得比这还多吗? |
[09:56] | I have a nice pair of pants in there that I love to wear. | 我有一条我喜欢穿的好裤子。 |
[10:00] | – Ok. – Can you find them? | -好的。 -你能找到他们吗? |
[10:02] | What color are they? Are they the beige-y ones? | 它们是什么颜色? 他们是米色的吗? |
[10:07] | – I know it’s a joke. Tell me it’s a joke. – I love wearing these. Feel them. | -我知道这是个玩笑。 告诉我这是个玩笑。 -我喜欢穿这些。 感觉他们。 |
[10:11] | Look, they’re like a wind suit. | 看,他们就像风衣。 |
[10:13] | No. That is gross. I’m sorry, but that’s– | 不。那太过分了。 抱歉,那是- |
[10:16] | There’s no way that that’s acceptable anywhere other than… | 除了…之外,没有其他方法可以接受。 |
[10:20] | – God, I don’t know where you’d wear that. – [laughing] | -天哪,我不知道你会在哪里穿。 -[笑] |
[10:27] | [Antoni] So many interesting things here. Balsamic vinegar. | [安东尼]这里有很多有趣的事情。 香醋。 |
[10:30] | Tamari, good if you’re gluten-free. | Tamari,如果您不含麸质,那就很好。 |
[10:32] | I have no clue what that is. | 我不知道那是什么。 |
[10:35] | [Antoni] I’ll teach you. If you’re cooking, if your hands get stinky, | [安东尼]我会教你。 如果你在做饭,如果你的手发臭, |
[10:38] | like when you use garlic, coconut oil gets rid of the smell. What else? | 就像当您使用大蒜一样,椰子油也能消除异味。 还有什么? |
[10:42] | We got chips that are open. There’s pickle juice that aren’t in the fridge | 我们有开放的筹码。 冰箱里没有泡菜汁 |
[10:47] | – and the lid is not open. – You know why? I hate cold pickle juice. | -盖子没有打开。 – 你知道为什么? 我讨厌冷腌汁。 |
[10:51] | – What do you do with pickle juice? – Drink it. | -你用泡菜汁做什么? -喝吧 |
[10:54] | – What? – You don’t drink pickle juice? | -什么? -你不喝泡菜汁吗? |
[10:56] | [Cory laughing] | [哭笑] |
[10:57] | – About your kitchen, who does the cooking? – Uh, Jennifer. | -关于您的厨房,谁做饭? -恩,珍妮佛。 |
[11:00] | – We try to eat healthy. – What are you doing to attain that goal? | -我们尝试健康饮食。 -为了达到该目标,您正在做什么? |
[11:04] | Um… Clif Bars, bananas, fruits. Stuff like that when I can. | 嗯… Clif酒吧,香蕉,水果。 可以的时候就这样。 |
[11:08] | – Yeah. – Police officers don’t get lunch breaks. | -是的。 -警察没有午休时间。 |
[11:11] | We grab something and eat it on the way to the next call. | 我们抢了东西,在下次通话的路上吃了。 |
[11:15] | It’s usually a cheeseburger and fries. | 通常是芝士汉堡和薯条。 |
[11:17] | So, it’s always– It’s hard to plan it. | 因此,它总是-很难计划。 |
[11:19] | That’s something I can help with. I’d love to take you to a market | 这是我可以提供的帮助。 我很想带你去市场 |
[11:23] | and teach you how to shop for food properly | 教您如何正确购物 |
[11:26] | in a really simple way with just quick easy tips. | 以非常简单的方式提供快速简单的提示。 |
[11:30] | – I’m excited. – Me, too. | -我很兴奋。 – 我也是。 |
[11:32] | – Shot of pickle juice? – [Cory] Let’s do it. | -泡菜汁的镜头? -[Cory]开始吧。 |
[11:34] | [Antoni] I love this green. Not unlike your T-shirt and your daughter’s bedroom. | [安东尼]我喜欢这种绿色。 就像您的T恤和女儿的卧室一样。 |
[11:38] | – The whole thing? – Let’s do it. | – 整个东西? – 我们开始做吧。 |
[11:42] | [coughing and laughing] | [咳嗽和大笑] |
[11:44] | – Oh, God. – What do you do when you get a date night? | -天哪。 -约会之夜怎么办? |
[11:48] | We’ll go to a nice restaurant, and when we leave, | 我们去一家不错的餐厅,等我们离开时, |
[11:51] | we walk around Walmart or Academy Sports– | 我们到沃尔玛或Academy Sports逛逛 |
[11:53] | Hold on, hold on. For a date, you’re walking around Walmart? | 等一下,等一下。 约会,您要在沃尔玛附近漫步? |
[11:57] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -是的。 – 好。 |
[11:58] | [laughs] | [笑] |
[12:00] | Ding, there’s a big red flag that’s going up right now. | 丁,现在有一个大的红旗在上升。 |
[12:04] | Why do you think that taking your beautiful wife to Walmart is a fun date? | 您为什么认为带您美丽的妻子去沃尔玛很有趣? |
[12:08] | Instead of being out in the hot sun, we go inside a store at night. | 晚上,我们走进一家商店,而不是在烈日下。 |
[12:13] | If that’s the logic, why not a museum? Some theater? | 如果是这样,为什么不去博物馆? 有戏院吗 |
[12:16] | – Why not an art gallery? – I’ve never been to those. | -为什么不美术馆? -我没去过那些。 |
[12:19] | It’s out of my comfort zone, and I wouldn’t even– | 这超出了我的舒适范围,我什至不会- |
[12:22] | If somebody asked me how to get to a museum around here, I wouldn’t know. | 如果有人问我如何去附近的博物馆,我不会知道。 |
[12:26] | Ok. I think you’re at a place where, if you have guidance– | 好吧。 我认为您在一个有指导的地方, |
[12:30] | That’s all I need. Point me in the right direction. | 这就是我所需要的。 为我指明正确的方向。 |
[12:33] | Well, you got five gay guys that are gonna point you in the right direction. | 好吧,您有五个同性恋者会为您指明正确的方向。 |
[12:38] | – If you can’t, I don’t know who can. – [laughs] | -如果不能,我不知道谁可以。 -[笑] |
[12:40] | [Tan] We wanna see the garage. | [Tan]我们想看看车库。 |
[12:42] | – All right. – [Tan] Yeah. Come through. | -好吧。 -[Tan]是的。 过来 |
[12:43] | – [Cory] Here’s the garage. – It’s not as disheveled as I thought. | -[库里]这是车库。 -没我想的那么混乱。 |
[12:49] | Politically, it’s not great. | 从政治上讲,这不是很好。 |
[12:50] | – [Cory] To each their own. – It’s on both sides. | -[哭声]每个人自己。 -在两边。 |
[12:53] | You touched it. | 您感动了它。 |
[12:54] | I wanna see what else is going on down here. Are we gonna play? | 我想看看这里还发生了什么。 我们要玩吗? |
[12:58] | [shouting] | [喊] |
[12:59] | [Jonathan] Don’t die. | [乔纳森]不要死。 |
[13:01] | How do I turn on the siren? | 如何打开警笛? |
[13:03] | [Cory] See that little switch-y thing? | [好听]看到那件小东西吧? |
[13:05] | – [Jonathan] This? – Yeah. Push it to the right. | -[乔纳森]这吗? -是的 向右推。 |
[13:07] | [siren wailing] | [警笛声] |
[13:10] | I’ve had enough trauma with cop cars. | 我的警车受够了创伤。 |
[13:13] | – Oh, no. – [Jonathan] Breaker, one-nine. | -哦,不。 -[乔纳森]布雷克,九岁。 |
[13:15] | This is Jonathan Van Ness coming in, pull that ass over. | 这是乔纳森·范·尼斯(Jonathan Van Ness)进来的时候,把那只屁股拉过来。 |
[13:18] | Pull over! Hey! | 过来! 嘿! |
[13:20] | – That was fun. Love that. – [laughing] | – 蛮好玩的。 爱那个 -[笑] |
[13:24] | [Bobby] I found stuff I want you to tell me about. | [鲍比]我发现了一些我想让你介绍的东西。 |
[13:27] | [Cory] All right. | [好听]好吧。 |
[13:29] | – So, these things. – Yes. | -这些东西。 -是的 |
[13:31] | – [Bobby] Who’s this handsome fella? – [Cory] That is my grandfather. | -[鲍比]这个帅哥是谁? -[Cory]那是我的祖父。 |
[13:34] | [Bobby] Nice. And obviously Marines, Marines, Marines. | [鲍比]很好。 显然是海军陆战队,海军陆战队,海军陆战队。 |
[13:36] | Long family tradition. | 悠久的家庭传统。 |
[13:38] | So, going through down here and upstairs, I’m not seeing a lot of you upstairs. | 因此,经过这里和楼上,我在楼上没有看到很多人。 |
[13:43] | No. All Jennifer. | 不,所有詹妮弗。 |
[13:44] | – I’m seeing all you down here. – Yes. | -我在这里见到你。 -是的 |
[13:46] | So, one of the things that kind of got my mind going | 所以,其中一件让我动心的事 |
[13:49] | was maybe a reason you’re here a lot is ’cause there is no you up there. | 可能是您在这里的原因很多,因为那里没有人。 |
[13:54] | What I wanna do is I wanna redo your upstairs. | 我想做的是我想重做你在楼上。 |
[13:56] | – Ok. – Upstairs is where I wanna take you | -好的。 -我要带你去楼上 |
[13:59] | and get you excited about having a space you can feel | 让您对拥有一个可以感觉到的空间感到兴奋 |
[14:02] | like it’s not just Jennifer did it, but you guys did it. | 不仅是詹妮弗(Jennifer)做到了,而且你们也做到了。 |
[14:06] | I’ll make it to where she’ll be ok with you having parties up there. | 我会让你在那参加派对的时候她会没事的。 |
[14:10] | She makes you come here for parties, right? | 她让你来参加聚会,对吧? |
[14:12] | – Pretty much. Ha, ha. – Exactly. | -差不多 哈哈。 没错 |
[14:13] | – All right. You trust me? – I do. [laughs] | -好吧。 你信任我? – 我做。 [笑] |
[14:16] | – [Antoni] How’d you do downstairs? – We’re not redoing his basement. | -[安东尼]你楼下怎么样? -我们没有重做他的地下室。 |
[14:20] | – Ok. – [Bobby] I’ll redo the space here, | -好的。 -[鲍比]我要在这里重做空间, |
[14:22] | make it cohesive, put stools, so the girls can get Daddy to cook. | 使其具有粘性,放在凳子上,这样女孩就可以让爸爸做饭。 |
[14:26] | Wouldn’t that be cute? | 那不是很可爱吗? |
[14:27] | I’m receptive to anything that’ll make me better. | 我乐于接受任何能让我变得更好的事情。 |
[14:30] | [Tan] Ok. | [Tan]好的。 |
[14:31] | [Bobby] I don’t think you are, but let’s do it. | [鲍比]我不认为你是,但让我们这样做。 |
[14:44] | ♪ You’re a symphony of color and sound ♪ | ♪你是色彩和声音的交响曲♪ |
[14:50] | ♪ It feels good ♪ | ♪感觉很好♪ |
[14:54] | ♪ Like I knew it would ♪ | ♪就像我知道的那样♪ |
[14:59] | Since you felt like such a stranger in your kitchen, | 既然您在厨房里感觉像个陌生人, |
[15:03] | I thought I’d take you to a market where you’d feel more of a stranger. | 我想我会带你去一个让您更像陌生人的市场。 |
[15:07] | There’s an appetizer we’ll be making that is simple. | 我们会做一个简单的开胃菜。 |
[15:10] | It’s a traditional salad, served in Italian restaurants. | 这是传统的沙拉,在意大利餐厅内提供。 |
[15:13] | And it uses two uncommon ingredients, avocado and grapefruit. | 它使用两种罕见的成分,鳄梨和葡萄柚。 |
[15:17] | And that’s it. | 就这样。 |
[15:18] | I want him to feel like this is a fresh start. His curiosity is there. | 我希望他觉得这是一个崭新的开始。 他的好奇心就在那里。 |
[15:22] | That seed is there, I can work with that. It’s about new beginnings with this guy. | 那颗种子在那里,我可以处理。 这是关于这个家伙的新起点。 |
[15:27] | Avocados. You want them to be firm. We’ll be cutting these. | 鳄梨。 您希望他们坚定。 我们将削减这些。 |
[15:31] | It’s about technique and presentation. | 关于技术和展示。 |
[15:33] | We don’t want them mushy. We’re not making guacamole. | 我们不要他们糊状。 我们不是做鳄梨调味酱。 |
[15:36] | I wanna see the ingredient on the dish. This one’s perfect. | 我想看看这道菜的成分。 这是完美的。 |
[15:40] | – That seems a little hard. But is it fine? – This one’s fine. | -似乎有点困难。 但是可以吗? -这个很好。 |
[15:44] | As long as you can press a bit into it, it’s good to go. | 只要您可以按一下它,那就很好了。 |
[15:48] | One more. Perfect. Awesome. | 还有一个。 完善。 太棒了 |
[15:49] | Although these are grapefruits, the skin is so thin, they look on the dry side. | 尽管这些是葡萄柚,但皮肤很薄,它们看上去很干燥。 |
[15:54] | These do not. This is what I wanna use. I’m gonna grab some of these. | 这些不是。 这就是我要使用的。 我要抓住其中一些。 |
[15:59] | – Avocado and grapefruit together. – Together. That’s it. | -鳄梨和葡萄柚在一起。 -一起 而已。 |
[16:02] | We’re at the beginning of produce season, | 我们正处于农产品生产季节的开始, |
[16:05] | so these vegetables and fruit are gonna be coming out. | 这样这些蔬菜和水果就要出来了。 |
[16:08] | You can buy frozen, it’s good as well. I stick away from canned. | 您可以购买冷冻的,这也很好。 我远离罐头。 |
[16:11] | And whenever you can buy fresh, why the hell not? | 而且只要您能买到新鲜的,为什么不呢? |
[16:16] | [drill whirring] | [呼呼声] |
[16:19] | Floor looks good. I love the white with the wood, | 地板看起来不错。 我喜欢木头的白色, |
[16:22] | so keep this white, keep the risers white. | 所以保持白色,使冒口保持白色。 |
[16:25] | Stain that top railing to match this railing. | 染上顶部栏杆以匹配该栏杆。 |
[16:27] | – Will do. Thanks. – Thanks. | -会的。 谢谢。 – 谢谢。 |
[16:35] | – [Cory] Incredible. – [Tan] Ever been to a big and tall store? | -[可怜]。 -[Tan]曾经去过一家大商店吗? |
[16:38] | No. It’s usually a grocery store that has a big and tall section. | 不。通常是一家杂货店,有一个高大的部分。 |
[16:42] | – Ok. – And it’s about this big | -好的。 -差不多这么大 |
[16:44] | and I have two jeans to pick from, and two shirts to choose from, that’s it. | 和我有两条牛仔裤可供选择,有两件衬衫可供选择。 |
[16:48] | So, you’ve got size here. Your legs are great. Your arms are great. | 因此,您的大小在这里。 你的腿很棒。 你的手臂很棒。 |
[16:52] | We need to find ways to dress better for the body that makes you look elevated. | 我们需要找到使您的身体看起来更好的穿着方法。 |
[16:57] | And not just ’cause it’s available in a store. | 不仅因为它在商店中可用。 |
[17:00] | – Ok. I’m good with that. – Good. | -好的。 我很好 很好 |
[17:02] | Jeans. Focus on a slimmer leg. A lot of people think they can’t wear slim | 牛仔裤。 专注于更苗条的腿。 很多人认为他们不能穿苗条 |
[17:07] | because they’re not “slim.” That’s not it. | ,因为它们不是“苗条的”。 不是这个。 |
[17:09] | – That’s what I thought. – Most people do. | -这就是我的想法。 -大多数人都这样。 |
[17:12] | Skinny jeans are designed to give you a slim look for the size that you are | 紧身牛仔裤的设计旨在为您带来苗条的身材 |
[17:16] | and give you a more narrow version. | ,然后给您一个更窄的版本。 |
[17:18] | They give you the room up here, they give you the narrow leg down here. | 他们给您在这里的房间,他们给您在这里的窄腿。 |
[17:22] | – Learn something new every day. – Sure do. | -每天学习新东西。 – 当然。 |
[17:25] | Cory’s a grown man. I want him to feel sexy. | 科里是个成年男子。 我要他性感。 |
[17:28] | Wives look cute for their husband. What happened to men | 妻子的丈夫看起来很可爱。 男人怎么了 |
[17:31] | looking cute for their wives? | 对他们的妻子很可爱吗? |
[17:33] | Your pants are a lot more fitted. | 你的裤子合身得多。 |
[17:35] | If you lounge around, show your wife why she should be with you, | 如果您在周围闲逛,请告诉您的妻子为什么她应该和您在一起, |
[17:39] | why she should stay. | 为什么她要留下。 |
[17:40] | Already that looks slimmer. | 已经看起来苗条。 |
[17:42] | Why she’d wanna have sex with you. Pop that third kid out. | 为什么她想和你做爱。 弹出第三个孩子。 |
[17:45] | Appreciate it. Cheers. See you soon. | 赞赏。 干杯。 再见。 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna love what we’ve got planned. Come on through, mate. | 您一定会喜欢我们计划的。 过来吧,伙伴。 |
[17:57] | Uh… You remember Karamo. | 嗯…你还记得卡拉莫。 |
[18:01] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:02] | Hi, Karamo. | 嗨,Karamo。 |
[18:06] | Todd, this is Cory. | 托德,这是科里。 |
[18:07] | – Todd Davidson. – Nice to meet you. | -托德·戴维森。 – 很高兴见到你。 |
[18:10] | – So, you have a big event coming up. – I do. | -因此,您有一个大事件要发生。 – 我做。 |
[18:12] | – Your…? – Anniversary. | -你的…? -周年纪念 |
[18:14] | Perfect. And so– | 完美。 所以 – |
[18:15] | – You remembered. – You remembered! | – 你记得。 – 你记得! |
[18:17] | No, you’re not getting a divorce. That’s the event. | 不,你没有离婚。 那就是事件。 |
[18:21] | Um… We need to get you to a place | 嗯…我们需要带你去一个地方 |
[18:23] | where you look like you wanna be on an anniversary date. | 您看起来像想要周年纪念日。 |
[18:27] | [Tan] We’ve got your sizes, and we’ve given them to Todd. | [Tan]我们已经准备好您的尺码,并将其交给Todd。 |
[18:30] | And he’s created a suit for you. | 并且他为您制作了西服。 |
[18:33] | Come to the fitting room and try on a shirt. We’ll pop this on for now. | 来到试衣间试穿一件衬衫。 我们现在将其弹出。 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. I forgot that you do three. You’ll teach me swag eventually. | 对不起。 我忘了你要做三件事。 您最终会教我赃物。 |
[18:42] | – All right. – [Tan] How we looking? | -好吧。 -[Tan]我们看起来如何? |
[18:44] | – I have to walk out there with boxers on? – [Tan] You may as well show them off. | -我要和拳击手一起走出去吗? -[Tan]您也可以炫耀它们。 |
[18:49] | Ok. There is a lot of extra. It’s making you look bigger. | 好吧。 还有很多。 它使您看起来更大。 |
[18:53] | – We’re gonna take these in. – [Cory] Ok. | -我们要接受这些。-[好听]好吧。 |
[18:56] | When you come to a store like this, work with the tailor. They’re there for you. | 当您来到这样的商店时,请与裁缝一起工作。 他们在那里为您服务。 |
[19:00] | Don’t try it on and say, “Ok, it’ll do.” Get them to make sure it’s perfect. | 不要试着说,“好吧,会的。” 让他们确保它是完美的。 |
[19:05] | – Do you feel good in the shirt? – I feel like it actually somewhat fits. | -穿衬衫感觉好吗? -我觉得实际上有点合适。 |
[19:10] | Do you feel expensive? | 你觉得贵吗? |
[19:12] | – Not yet. – You will. You will. | -尚未。 – 你会。 你会。 |
[19:14] | George, can we borrow you? We wanna use you as an example. | 乔治,我们可以借给你吗? 我们想以您为例。 |
[19:18] | Oh, yes, please bring George in. Goddamn. | 哦,是的,请把乔治带进来。该死。 |
[19:21] | Yo, we didn’t get to meet. I’m Karamo. | 哟,我们没见面。 我是卡拉莫 |
[19:23] | – Don’t be shy. Come on in. – Nice to meet you. I’m Tan. | -不要害羞。 进来吧-见到你很高兴。 我是谭 |
[19:26] | Come stand with me. I want you to take a look at George in a suit. | 和我站在一起。 我想让你看看穿西装的乔治。 |
[19:31] | He’s wearing a classic suit. He’s doing things to show his personality. | 他穿着经典西装。 他在做事以显示自己的个性。 |
[19:35] | His youth, his fun side. Dega Do. | 他的青春,他有趣的一面。 德加 |
[19:38] | – Do this. – Sounds good. | -这样做。 – 听起来不错。 |
[19:40] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢。 – 别客气。 |
[19:42] | – Stay. We might need you again. – [Tan] You can hang out. | -留下。 我们可能会再次需要您。 -[Tan]你可以出去玩。 |
[19:45] | Ok. We’re gonna get you out of this shirt. Thank you, George. | 好。 我们会让你脱掉这件衬衫的。 谢谢乔治。 |
[19:49] | So, slip your T-shirt back on, and then try on these pants. | 因此,重新穿上T恤,然后试穿这些裤子。 |
[19:52] | And I’m gonna take this out. | 我要把这个拿出来。 |
[19:56] | We’re looking at this and how beautiful that combination is. | 我们正在研究这种组合,以及这种组合的美观程度。 |
[19:59] | Ok. So, let’s take a look at this. | 好吧。 因此,让我们来看一下。 |
[20:02] | The jacket. | 外套。 |
[20:04] | You don’t need to do the bottom button. Keep the top closed. | 您不需要执行底部按钮。 保持顶部关闭。 |
[20:08] | When you sit, undo it, then you can sit comfortably. | 坐下后撤消,就可以舒适坐下了。 |
[20:11] | – Ok. – So, this is your suit. | -好的。 -这是你的西装。 |
[20:13] | Tell me how you feel in the suit. Take a look at yourself. | 告诉我你穿西装的感觉。 看一下你自己。 |
[20:16] | Feels different, like it fits. It doesn’t feel like it’s just hanging on me. | 感觉与众不同,很合适。 感觉不像是挂在我身上。 |
[20:21] | – [Tan] When you look in the mirror? – I think I look good. I feel good. | -[Tan]照镜子的时候? -我看起来不错。 我感觉很好。 |
[20:25] | And there is a pattern that runs through it. It’s got depth to it. | 还有一个贯穿其中的模式。 它有深度。 |
[20:29] | It elevates it. It’s not a basic suit you’d find in any store. | 提升它。 这不是您在任何商店都能找到的基本套装。 |
[20:32] | – Got it. – [Karamo] One last thing. | -明白了。 -[Karamo]最后一件事。 |
[20:34] | This tie is the one you like. | 这是你喜欢的领带。 |
[20:36] | – Appropriate? – That’s lovely. | -合适吗? – 这是可爱的。 |
[20:38] | [Karamo] What I want now is for you to find a pocket square | [Karamo]我现在想要的是让您找到一个口袋方巾 |
[20:41] | that works for you with this tie. | 这条领带对你有用。 |
[20:43] | [Cory] Mm… | [好听]嗯… |
[20:44] | – Test time. – [Karamo] Yes. | -测试时间。 -[卡拉莫]是的。 |
[20:46] | – This is test time. – So, let me see. | -这是测试时间。 -让我看看。 |
[20:48] | The only one I can see is the one on the third row, yellowish orange. | 我唯一能看到的是第三行的黄橙色。 |
[20:53] | I love that. You’re going for something that shows a bit more flair, style. | 我喜欢那个。 您想要的是某种更具天赋,风格的东西。 |
[20:57] | This is a beautiful color on you. Yellow in a dark suit. | 这是您的美丽色彩。 黄色穿着深色西装。 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:01] | – It brings the color out of the flower. – You can’t see that from a distance, | -它使花朵充满色彩。 -远处看不到 |
[21:06] | and now that you’ve popped it, it’s visible. | 现在您将其弹出,它是可见的。 |
[21:09] | – It’s extraordinary. Great taste. – So, did I pass? | -非常好。 太美味了。 -我通过了吗? |
[21:12] | – Yes, you passed. Go get out the suit. – Ok. | -是的,您通过了。 快去穿西装。 – 好。 |
[21:19] | [mooing] | [mooing] |
[21:24] | So, guys, we are going to have a spa day today, | 各位,我们今天要进行一次水疗日, |
[21:29] | but we’re gonna have a really fun guest. | 但我们将有一位非常有趣的客人。 |
[21:31] | – Guess who it is. – You? | -猜猜是谁。 -你呢? |
[21:33] | Even more fun than me. We’ll get Daddy on the glam game. | 比我还有趣。 我们将让Daddy参与华丽的游戏。 |
[21:36] | We’ll get scrubbed for summer. Everyone needs a good scrub. | 我们夏天会被洗净。 每个人都需要很好的磨砂膏。 |
[21:40] | – Am I right? – [Edie] Exactly. | – 我对吗? -[伊迪]没错。 |
[21:41] | – Are you excited? It’s gonna be cool. – In this Georgia heat. | -您兴奋吗? 会很酷的。 -在佐治亚州酷热。 |
[21:45] | [in Southern accent] This Georgia heat, my word. We don’t play around here. | [以南部口音表示]这是佐治亚州的高温,我的话。 我们不在这里玩。 |
[21:48] | – [normal voice] How aren’t you sweating? – Don’t know. | -[正常声音]你不怎么出汗? -不知道 |
[22:00] | I gotta tell you, NASCAR, to me, is probably the most uninteresting sport | 我得告诉你,纳斯卡(NASCAR)对我来说可能是最无趣的运动 |
[22:06] | I’ve ever seen in my life. | 我一生中见过。 |
[22:07] | Because you don’t know the ins and outs. | 因为您不了解来龙去脉。 |
[22:10] | To be able to change tires, fill up your car with gas, | 为了能够更换轮胎,请在汽车中加满汽油, |
[22:13] | rip off the cover of the windshield, | 撕下挡风玻璃盖, |
[22:15] | and do all that in about 13 seconds, that’s pretty spectacular. | 并在大约13秒内完成所有操作,这非常壮观。 |
[22:19] | – But that’s not the sport itself– – It is, because if you can’t do that, | -但这不是运动本身–是的,因为如果您做不到, |
[22:23] | you won’t be able to run around that track. | 您将无法在那条轨道上奔跑。 |
[22:25] | It’s like basketball. If you’re not in tune to what actual basketball is, | 就像篮球。 如果您不适应实际的篮球运动, |
[22:29] | it looks like guys running back and forth, throwing a ball into a hole. | 好像是来回奔跑的家伙,把球扔进了一个洞。 |
[22:33] | You know what? I get it now. So, you played sports when you–? | 你知道吗? 我明白了 那么,当您- |
[22:37] | I played sports growing up, but I didn’t watch. | 我从小就从事体育运动,但是我没有看。 |
[22:40] | If there was time to watch TV, there was time to go out in the yard, | 如果有时间看电视,有时间在院子里出去, |
[22:44] | – cut the grass– – The same way I was raised. | -割草–以同样的方式养育我。 |
[22:46] | I signed up for the Marines, and they’re putting me– Never. | 我签了名海军陆战队,他们把我放了-永不。 |
[22:50] | I’d never flown on an airplane. | 我从没坐过飞机。 |
[22:52] | I snuck out one morning and went to sign up. | 我偷偷摸摸地去了一个早晨,去报名参加。 |
[22:55] | I was like– I don’t think I’m this brave, and literally ran out. | 我当时的想法是-我不认为我这么勇敢,但实际上已经耗尽了。 |
[23:00] | Look, I grew up with my Wu-Tang Clan and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and– | 看,我与我的Wu-Tang氏族和Bone Thugs-N-Harmony一起长大,并且- |
[23:04] | – No. You were jamming Bone Thugs. – Yeah. | -不,您是在干扰骨头暴徒。 -是的 |
[23:07] | I think we’d have hung out in high school. I’m serious. | 我想我们会在高中逛逛。 我是认真的。 |
[23:10] | You and I would’ve hung out. | 你和我会挂在一起。 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:14] | You know, I gotta tell you, yesterday, when we went to your house, | 我要告诉你,昨天我们去你家时, |
[23:18] | when they started playing in your car, I was totally shut off. | 当他们开始在您的车上玩时,我完全被关闭了。 |
[23:22] | The perception right now especially between black people and cops, | 尤其是在黑人和警察之间的感知, |
[23:26] | it’s tension. | 是紧张。 |
[23:28] | – When, uh, Henry pulled us over, – Yeah. | -嗯,亨利把我们拉下来的时候-是的。 |
[23:30] | I immediately– I started freaking out. | 我立即-我开始吓坏了。 |
[23:33] | I really thought this is gonna be that incident | 我真的以为这是那件事 |
[23:36] | where I was gonna get dragged out. | 我要被拖出的地方。 |
[23:39] | My kid did not wanna get his license. | 我的孩子不想得到他的执照。 |
[23:43] | He was scared he was gonna get pulled over and get shot by a cop. | 他担心自己会被拉过去并被警察枪杀。 |
[23:51] | My thing is, we don’t want all black people to get lumped into one category | 我的事情是,我们不希望所有黑人都被归类为一个类别 |
[23:56] | as criminals, which sometimes we feel that way. | 作为罪犯,有时我们会有这种感觉。 |
[23:59] | And all police officers don’t wanna be lumped in to being the bad guy. | 而且所有警察都不想混为一类的坏人。 |
[24:03] | I get stereotyped | 我定型 |
[24:04] | – because of that 10 percent – Bad apples. | -因为那10%-坏苹果。 |
[24:07] | that gets shown on the media of, you know, being excessive or killing, | 在媒体上被显示为过度或杀害, |
[24:11] | you know, a black guy that didn’t need to have deadly force used upon him. | 你知道,一个不需要在他身上施加致命力量的黑人。 |
[24:16] | We just had an incident in Gwinnett County. | 我们刚刚在格温内特县发生了一起事件。 |
[24:19] | The other officer that kicked this guy in the face after he was handcuffed. | 另一名将他戴上手铐后踢了他的脸的军官。 |
[24:23] | There’s nothing that makes it all right. | 没有什么可以解决的。 |
[24:29] | Just even hearing you acknowledge that, | 甚至听到您承认, |
[24:32] | the officer that used force should never have, | 使用武力的军官不应该拥有, |
[24:35] | – just heals me and gives me relief. – Good. | -可以治愈我,并给我缓解。 很好 |
[24:39] | All I ever hear usually is cops sticking together, saying, “Well, what about us?” | 我通常听到的只是警察在一起,说:“那我们呢?” |
[24:44] | And it is true. What about you all? But it’s like, well, what about us? | 这是真的。 那你们呢 但这就像,那我们呢? |
[24:48] | We both deal with the same pain on different ends. | 我们在不同的方面都承受着相同的痛苦。 |
[24:51] | – Yeah. – But none of us are acknowledging it. | -是的。 -但是我们没人承认这一点。 |
[24:55] | It does go both ways. And I’m glad you feel that way. | 它确实是双向的。 我很高兴您有这种感觉。 |
[24:59] | Black lives mattered. They weren’t able to be heard. | 黑色生活很重要。 他们无法被听到。 |
[25:03] | And the police weren’t heard. If we could have a conversation | 而且警察没有听到。 如果我们能谈谈 |
[25:07] | like me and you just did, things would be a lot better, you know, in society. | 就像我一样,您刚刚做了,在社会上,情况会好很多。 |
[25:12] | – Mm-hm. – Everybody wants to talk, | -嗯。 -每个人都想说话, |
[25:13] | nobody wants to listen. | 没有人想听。 |
[25:15] | That’s it. | 就这样。 |
[25:16] | So… | 所以… |
[25:18] | Yeah, you’re right about that. | 是的,你是对的。 |
[25:21] | The beauty of what is happening is that I’m open, and I’m going to stay open, | 所发生的事情的美在于我很开放,而且我会保持开放, |
[25:25] | because I need him to learn from me, I need to learn from him. | 因为我需要他向我学习,所以我需要向他学习。 |
[25:29] | Because right now, our country, | 因为现在,我们的国家, |
[25:31] | it just seems like it’s getting worse and worse and worse. | 好像越来越糟了。 |
[25:34] | And it has to start somewhere. | 而且它必须从某处开始。 |
[25:36] | I’m not saying a conversation with one police officer | 我不是在说与一位警察的对话 |
[25:39] | and one gay guy will solve the problems, but maybe it can open up eyes… | 和一个同性恋者会解决问题,但也许可以睁开眼睛… |
[25:44] | to something more. | 更多。 |
[25:47] | [Jonathan] The name of the game is glam. | [乔纳森]游戏的名字叫glam。 |
[25:49] | Have you seen stuff that’s scrubby, and you use it on your skin? | 您是否看到过易碎的东西,并在皮肤上使用它? |
[25:53] | – It’s exfoliant. You can make it at home. – Never heard of it. | -去角质 您可以在家中制作。 – 从来没有听说过。 |
[25:57] | With your skin inflammation and redness, it’ll be the best invention ever. | 随着您的皮肤发炎和发红,这将是有史以来最好的发明。 |
[26:01] | I didn’t invent it, but it’s a good trick. You ready for this, Cory? | 我没有发明它,但这是个好把戏。 你准备好了吗,科里? |
[26:05] | – I’m ready. – You’re like super dad. | – 我准备好了。 -你就像超级爸爸。 |
[26:09] | Gorgeous exfoliants are expensive, and you can make them using coconut oil. | 华丽的去角质剂价格昂贵,您可以使用椰子油将其制成。 |
[26:14] | Yes. And sugar. Mix, mix, mix. | 是。 和糖。 混合,混合,混合。 |
[26:17] | So, now, let’s add the purple. Isn’t that a gorgeous smell? | 所以,现在,让我们添加紫色。 那不是很香吗? |
[26:21] | [Allie] Ooh! | [艾莉]哦! |
[26:25] | [Jonathan] Worried their skin will turn purple, | [乔纳森]担心他们的皮肤会变紫, |
[26:27] | but it’ll be smooth and smell like lavender. | 但它会很光滑,闻起来像薰衣草。 |
[26:29] | They’re spending time together. That’s the point. | 他们花时间在一起。 这才是重点。 |
[26:32] | I did bring these clippers. I am doing your little baby makeover now. | 我确实带来了这些飞剪机。 我正在做你的小宝贝改头换面。 |
[26:37] | You’re not that attached to your mustache, right? | 你不是那种依附在胡须上的人,对吗? |
[26:39] | – I don’t like it. – Get rid of it. | -我不喜欢。 -摆脱它。 |
[26:41] | – Ok. – Yes. | -好的。 -是的 |
[26:44] | I love that Mom doesn’t like it. Moms don’t like anything | 我爱妈妈不喜欢它。 妈妈什么都不喜欢 |
[26:47] | that makes us look unlike what we did when we were born. | 这使我们看起来与出生时不同。 |
[26:50] | – [Cory] Mm-hm. – [laughs] | -[好听]嗯。 -[笑] |
[26:52] | Cory, you’re looking like a whole new man. | Cory,您看起来像个崭新的男人。 |
[26:55] | [Olivia and Allie laughing] | [奥利维亚和艾莉大笑] |
[26:58] | [James Brown’s “Candles on the Cake” playing] | [詹姆斯·布朗(James Brown)的“蛋糕上的蜡烛”播放] |
[27:02] | ♪ We’re gonna celebrate ♪ | ♪我们要庆祝♪ |
[27:04] | ♪ You got another year ♪ | ♪又有一年了♪ |
[27:07] | ♪ And we’re all here ♪ | ♪我们都在这里♪ |
[27:09] | ♪ Put the candles on the cake ♪ | ♪把蜡烛放在蛋糕上♪ |
[27:12] | – [Jonathan] My gosh, are you so excited? – [Cory] I am excited. | -[乔纳森]我的天哪,你好激动吗? -[好听]我很兴奋。 |
[27:15] | ♪ Light the candles on the cake ♪ | ♪点燃蛋糕上的蜡烛♪ |
[27:18] | ♪ We’re gonna celebrate ♪ | ♪我们要庆祝♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ You got another year ♪ | ♪又有一年了♪ |
[27:23] | ♪ And we’re all here ♪ | ♪我们都在这里♪ |
[27:25] | Bobby! | 鲍比! |
[27:26] | – Bobbers. Bobbers. – I’m coming. | -浮子。 浮子。 – 我来了。 |
[27:28] | She’s here. Look how gorgeous you look. My God. | 她在这里。 看你看起来多么华丽。 天哪。 |
[27:31] | – [Bobby] You ready? – [Cory] Smells like paint. Smells fresh. | -[鲍比]你准备好了吗? -[酷]闻起来像油漆。 闻起来很新鲜。 |
[27:34] | – On the count of three. One… two… – Oh, my gosh. | -数为3。 一…二…-天哪。 |
[27:38] | -three. -Oh, my God. | -三。 -哦,我的上帝。 |
[27:44] | Doesn’t look like the same house. Look at the fireplace. | 看起来不一样。 看壁炉。 |
[27:47] | [Bobby] Fireplace looks like an architectural feature. | [鲍比]壁炉看起来像建筑特色。 |
[27:50] | – Wow. – [Bobby] And the TV’s over here now. | -哇。 -[鲍比]电视现在在这里。 |
[27:52] | My heart’s probably like 200 beats a minute right now. [laughs] | 我的心脏现在大概每分钟200次跳动。 [笑] |
[27:55] | [Antoni] God, it’s so warm. And so inviting. | [安东尼]天哪,真温暖。 如此诱人。 |
[27:59] | – [Cory] This is amazing. – [Bobby] We put in the beams. | -[好听]这太神奇了。 -[鲍比]我们插上了光束。 |
[28:01] | We put in all-new flooring. We put in a wood wall | 放了全新的地板。 我们放在木墙上 |
[28:04] | with your buddy’s number on it. | 上面有你的好友号码。 |
[28:06] | – [Cory] Wow. – [Bobby] New light fixtures. | -[哭声]哇。 -[鲍比]新的灯具。 |
[28:09] | This is gorgeous. Look at the box that was hiding in the basement. | 这太好了。 看一下藏在地下室的盒子。 |
[28:13] | I’ll show you more. Dad with the girls. Dad with you. | 我会告诉你更多。 爸爸和女孩。 爸爸和你在一起。 |
[28:16] | [Karamo] Bobby wanted to bring the family up to the forefront, | [Karamo] Bobby希望将家庭带到最前沿, |
[28:19] | so when you come home, you remember the people | 因此,当您回家时,您会记住人们 |
[28:22] | who made you the man who you are and inspired your life. | 谁使您成为了您,并激发了您的生活。 |
[28:25] | – Ready to see the kitchen? – Yeah. | -准备去看厨房了吗? -是的 |
[28:27] | New countertop to match all the other wood in the house. | 新的工作台面可与房屋中的所有其他木材相匹配。 |
[28:31] | I wanted to take Jennifer’s grandmother’s piece and turn it into a bar for you. | 我想拿詹妮弗的祖母的那块并将其变成适合您的酒吧。 |
[28:37] | Your love of having your buddies over, her love of this, married them together. | 您热爱伙伴,她的热爱使他们结了婚。 |
[28:42] | You’ve got your breakfast station with your toaster, coffee mugs, coffee maker. | 您的早餐站配有烤面包机,咖啡杯,咖啡壶。 |
[28:46] | [Cory] Love it. | [Cory]喜欢它。 |
[28:48] | [Bobby] In here, can’t tell it’s the same furniture even. | [鲍比]在这里,甚至都说不出是同一家具。 |
[28:52] | [Karamo] There’s no more trunk clutter. | [Karamo]行李箱不再杂乱。 |
[28:54] | – It just kind of pops. – Yeah. | -只是一种流行音乐。 -是的 |
[28:56] | – [Bobby] Bathroom. Repainted. New shelves. – [Cory] Smells so good. | -[鲍比]洗手间。 重新粉刷。 新上架。 -[好听]闻起来很好。 |
[28:59] | [Bobby] New shower curtain. | [鲍比]新的浴帘。 |
[29:02] | – Blinds. – [Cory] Jennifer’s gonna freak out. | -百叶窗。 -[Cory]珍妮佛会发疯。 |
[29:05] | – Can’t wait. I think she is. – [Bobby] I can’t wait. | -等不及了 我想她是。 -[鲍比]我等不及了。 |
[29:08] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了。 |
[29:10] | It literally does not look like the same house at all. | 从字面上看根本不像是同一所房子。 |
[29:13] | – So, can you hang out in here more? – Hell, yeah. | -那么,您还可以在这里闲逛吗? -地狱,是的。 |
[29:16] | [Antoni] Also gonna show you how to create an appetizer for your wife | [安东尼]还将向您展示如何为妻子制作开胃菜 |
[29:20] | that’ll make her happy. | 会让她开心。 |
[29:22] | And introduce some clean, fresh cooking into every day. | 并每天引入一些干净,新鲜的烹饪方法。 |
[29:26] | – [Cory] The fruit smells amazing. – [Antoni] It does. | -[Cory]水果闻起来很香。 -[安东尼]。 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna show you how to supreme. | 我要教你如何至高无上。 |
[29:30] | You have the little nipple and that end. We’re gonna cut both off | 你有小乳头,那头。 我们要切断两者 |
[29:34] | till you get the white off. Same thing on the other side. | 直到你得到白皙。 另一面也一样。 |
[29:37] | Then take your knife and away from you, you basically slice down, like that. | 然后拿起刀离开您,基本上像这样切下来。 |
[29:42] | We wanna get perfect sections out. | 我们想得到完美的部分。 |
[29:44] | So, you slice down on one end and you can go down like this. | 因此,您将一端切成薄片,就可以像这样下去。 |
[29:48] | You get a beautiful wedge that comes out. | 你会看到一个漂亮的楔子。 |
[29:50] | You don’t have to go fast when you’re doing it. | 做的时候不必太快。 |
[29:53] | First time, I won’t go that fast. | 第一次,我不会那么快。 |
[29:55] | You’ll butcher a few grapefruits before you do. | 在开始之前,您会先屠宰一些葡萄柚。 |
[29:58] | If you squeeze this, we have some juice in it, | 如果您挤压它,我们里面有一些汁液, |
[30:00] | this is the base for our vinaigrette. We have our acid. | 这是我们醋汁的基础。 我们有酸。 |
[30:04] | A nice kick from Dijon mustard, and some olive oil. | 第戎芥末酱和橄榄油。 |
[30:07] | Tends to be two parts to one part of acid. | 往往是酸的两个部分。 |
[30:10] | Kosher salt. It’s something we’ll coat the salad with. | 洁净盐。 这是我们将沙拉涂上的东西。 |
[30:13] | – Have you ever cut an avocado before? – I have. | -您以前切过鳄梨吗? – 我有。 |
[30:16] | Nice, sharp knife. | 好,锋利的刀。 |
[30:18] | A twist. | 转弯。 |
[30:19] | Drizzle this over, like that. It really doesn’t need a lot. | 像这样细雨。 确实不需要很多。 |
[30:26] | Perfect. | 完善。 |
[30:27] | – Those do go together. – It’s time to get down to booze. | -的确在一起。 -该喝酒了。 |
[30:30] | – Do you know sangria? – No. | -你知道桑格利亚汽酒吗? -不 |
[30:32] | It’s a summer cocktail developed in Spain. | 这是在西班牙开发的夏季鸡尾酒。 |
[30:34] | We add it to fresh fruit that are macerated, | 我们将其添加到浸泡过的新鲜水果中, |
[30:37] | macerated means mixed with sugar, to turn them into like a jam. | 浸软意味着与糖混合,使其变成果酱。 |
[30:42] | So, it’s a sweet, really powerful drink in the summer. | 因此,在夏天,这是一种非常甜美,功能强大的饮料。 |
[30:46] | I’m putting sugar in here. Some cognac. Red wine. We just dump it right in. | 我在这里放糖。 干邑白兰地。 红酒。 我们只是将其转储进去。 |
[30:51] | That looks like a sangria to me. | 对我来说就像是桑格利亚汽酒。 |
[30:53] | It’s over-the-top ridiculous, but how cute is this? | 这太荒谬了,但是这有多可爱? |
[30:56] | That is nice. I just learn how to drink it. | 很好。 我只是学习如何喝。 |
[30:59] | – Cheers. – Thank you. | -干杯。 – 谢谢。 |
[31:02] | – That’s freaking delicious. – Yeah. | -真好吃。 -是的 |
[31:06] | It’s boozy. Watch out. | 太好了。 小心。 |
[31:09] | – Ok, so, basically, you know, grooming. – Yeah. | -好吧,基本上,你知道,修饰。 -是的 |
[31:12] | I do like the shape of your haircut, | 我喜欢你的发型, |
[31:15] | but when you get it cut next time, have more texture on the top of your head. | ,但是下次再切割时,要在头顶增加纹理。 |
[31:20] | – What does that mean? – I’m gonna show you. | -这是什么意思? -我要告诉你。 |
[31:23] | I want your haircut to move a little bit more. | 我要你的发型多一点。 |
[31:26] | You’re just gonna kind of come through, and just remove… | 您会通过,然后删除… |
[31:31] | I want the top of your hair to, like, stand up a smidge. | 我想让你的头发顶起来像个小东西。 |
[31:34] | – So, it’s not just… Give it something. – That’s what it does. | -所以,不只是…给它一些。 -就是这样。 |
[31:38] | I want you to have a pomade, which will finish dry. | 我希望您有润发膏,它会变干。 |
[31:41] | It’ll have a natural soft finish. | 它具有自然的柔软效果。 |
[31:43] | The rule when you put on grooming cream is always start in the back | 穿上美容霜时的规则总是从背面开始 |
[31:47] | and work forward. Rub it so it’s evenly dispersed. | ,继续前进。 擦拭使其均匀分散。 |
[31:50] | – Start in the back and work your way up. – Ok. | -从背面开始,然后逐步向上。 – 好。 |
[31:53] | – Oh, my God. – [laughing] | – 哦,我的上帝。 -[笑] |
[31:56] | Look at you. | 看着你。 |
[31:58] | Right, mate, I wanna show you your closet. | 对了,老兄,我想告诉你你的壁橱。 |
[32:02] | Big changes. Big changes. | 大变化。 重大变化。 |
[32:04] | – [Cory] Big, big changes. – Yeah. | -[Cory]很大的变化。 -是的 |
[32:05] | – [Cory] I like what I see. – You like it? | -[好听]我喜欢我所看到的。 – 你喜欢它? |
[32:07] | We’ve kept short-sleeve shirts here. | 我们在这里保留了短袖衬衫。 |
[32:10] | If you’re gonna go out on a date, put on a short-sleeved shirt. | 如果您要约会,穿上短袖衬衫。 |
[32:14] | It’ll look like you’ve made an effort, you put on something with buttons. | 看起来您已经付出了很多努力,并且使用按钮进行了操作。 |
[32:18] | – Freshen it up a bit. – It looks more formal. | -清新一点。 -看起来比较正式。 |
[32:21] | Get into your look. Let’s get you changed. | 进入您的外观。 让我们改变你。 |
[32:24] | You’re gonna look fantastic. Ok. Slip this on for me. | 你会看起来很棒。 好。 为我穿上它。 |
[32:27] | You’re not afraid of color, a pink shirt. We’re gonna put these on for you. | 你不怕颜色,一件粉红色的衬衫。 我们将为您戴上这些。 |
[32:32] | I want you to make it a bit more formal, so I’m gonna put on a blazer. | 我希望您使它更加正式,所以我要穿上西装外套。 |
[32:36] | – I feel sexy. – You look fantastic. | -我感到性感。 -你看起来很棒。 |
[32:38] | – Ready to show the boys? – Let’s do it. | -准备给男孩们看吗? – 我们开始做吧。 |
[32:41] | Hello? | 你好? |
[32:42] | [all shouting] | [大喊] |
[32:44] | [Bobby] I love this. | [鲍比]我喜欢这个。 |
[32:46] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的。 -是的 |
[32:48] | [Karamo] You look good. | [Karamo]看起来不错。 |
[32:50] | [Jonathan] Oh, my God, look at this natural pose he’s hitting. | [乔纳森]哦,天哪,看看他打的这个自然姿势。 |
[32:53] | – Is that linen? – Shirt and jacket’s linen. | -那是亚麻吗? -衬衫和夹克的亚麻布。 |
[32:56] | – Amazing. – Nice and cool. | -很棒。 -很酷。 |
[32:57] | Yeah. So, if I can take this off. | 是的。 所以,如果我能脱下这个。 |
[32:59] | If he were to roll up the sleeves, he’s good to go. | 如果他要卷起袖子,他很好。 |
[33:02] | – [Karamo] Are you a size 12? – [Cory] Thirteen. | -[Karamo]你是12码吗? -[Cory]十三岁。 |
[33:05] | – Good. I’ll borrow those shoes. – Comfortable. | 很好 我会借那些鞋。 – 自在。 |
[33:07] | – I might be able to moonwalk in them. – Go on. | -我也许可以在其中漫步。 – 继续。 |
[33:11] | [all cheering] | [所有欢呼声] |
[33:13] | – Yeah. – [Tan] There you go. | -是的。 -[Tan]你去。 |
[33:18] | – It’s time to say goodbye. – So soon? | -是时候说再见了。 – 这么快? |
[33:20] | I know. So soon. | 我知道。 这么快。 |
[33:22] | Time is up with you. We’ve taught you all we can. | 时间到了。 我们已经尽力教会您。 |
[33:25] | It’s all up to you. When you’re getting dressed, | 一切取决于您。 穿衣服的时候 |
[33:28] | make sure that you’re keeping your accessories tight, | 确保将附件固定好, |
[33:32] | balance your colors, remember we’re in our 30s, we’re sophisticated. | 平衡您的色彩,记住我们已经30多岁了,我们很老练。 |
[33:36] | Bear in mind that you’re making an effort for Jen. | 请记住,您正在为Jen努力。 |
[33:39] | Make sure that she feels that she’s desired and that’s in how you dress. | 确保她觉得自己很想要,这就是你穿衣服的方式。 |
[33:43] | [Cory] Definitely will. | [Cory]一定会的。 |
[33:44] | I wanted to make a space for you that you felt comfortable in, | 我想为您创造一个让您感到舒适的空间, |
[33:48] | that represented you as well as Jennifer, and I want you to keep it clean. | 代表您以及詹妮弗(Jennifer)的人,我希望您保持干净。 |
[33:53] | I will. | 我会。 |
[33:54] | My wish for you is every single time you get into your kitchen, | 我的愿望是每次进入厨房, |
[33:57] | at the end of a long day or after spending a weekend, you’re a bit less afraid. | 在漫长的一天结束后或度过一个周末之后,您的恐惧感就会减轻一些。 |
[34:02] | My piece for you is, I want you to start your day with time for you. | 对您来说,我的作品是,我希望您能从时间开始新的一天。 |
[34:06] | Remember your pomade. Never grow your ‘stache back… | 记住你的润发油。 永远不要退缩 |
[34:09] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[34:10] | – and have fun with the girls. – Got it. | -和女孩们玩得开心。 – 得到它了。 |
[34:13] | I gotta tell you, Cory. Um… I was the most apprehensive to meet you. | 我要告诉你,科里。 嗯…我最想见你。 |
[34:18] | When your buddy pulled us over, I immediately was turned off. | 当您的伙伴把我们拉过来时,我立即被关闭了。 |
[34:22] | It just put me in a state of like, here goes another asshole white cop. | 这只是让我处于一种状态,这是另一个混蛋白色警察。 |
[34:27] | – [Cory] Yeah. – I’m gonna have to make over his buddy. | -[好听]是的。 -我要弥补他的伙伴。 |
[34:30] | And I didn’t want to. | 而且我不想。 |
[34:32] | And, um, I respect you, as a father, as a husband. | 而且,嗯,我尊重您,作为父亲,作为丈夫。 |
[34:36] | I respect you so much as a police officer now. | 我现在非常尊重您,就像警察一样。 |
[34:40] | And, um, I really feel like I made a lifelong friend. | 而且,我真的觉得我交了一个终身朋友。 |
[34:45] | [Cory] Riding back from Atlanta, with you, | [Cory]和您一起从亚特兰大骑马, |
[34:48] | was probably one of the best parts of all of this. | 可能是所有这些中最好的部分之一。 |
[34:55] | And I really embrace it. | 我真的很喜欢它。 |
[34:59] | [both grunting] | [都咕unt] |
[35:02] | – Man. – [Jonathan] Bro-stars! | -天哪。 -[乔纳森]兄弟们! |
[35:04] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[35:06] | Um… [clears throat] | 嗯… [清嗓子] |
[35:09] | Y’all are great guys. | 你们都是好人。 |
[35:12] | – You, too. – Thank you. | -你也是。 – 谢谢。 |
[35:13] | [Cory] And I truly love each one of you. | [Cory]我真的爱你们每个人。 |
[35:17] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my family. | 感谢您为我和家人所做的一切。 |
[35:20] | We couldn’t be happier with this week. You’ve been fantastic. | 这周我们再开心不过了。 你真棒。 |
[35:24] | But we have to go, but you also have to go. | 但是我们必须走,但您也必须走。 |
[35:28] | Because I want you to have an amazing experience | 因为我希望你有一个很棒的经历 |
[35:31] | you’ll remember forever. | 你会永远记得。 |
[35:33] | So, I actually have gotten you four tickets… | 所以我实际上已经给你拿了四张票… |
[35:36] | [Cory] Get out of here. | [Cory]离开这里。 |
[35:38] | …for you, Jennifer, and the kids, to go see a Broadway play tonight. | …为您,珍妮弗和孩子们今晚去看百老汇的一场戏。 |
[35:42] | It’s Finding Neverland. Also, you need to go get suited up. | 正在寻找梦幻岛。 另外,您需要适应。 |
[35:46] | And you all have an amazing time out on the town tonight. | 你们今晚在镇上度过了一段美好的时光。 |
[35:50] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了。 |
[35:51] | – [Tan] Sorry to say goodbye. – Let me chug this really quick. | -[Tan]不好意思说再见。 -让我非常快地拥抱。 |
[35:54] | [Cory] For the record, you don’t have to go. | [Cory]无需记录。 |
[35:57] | – [Karamo] I know. – I do have a camper we can put you all in. | -[Karamo]我知道。 -我有一个露营者,我们可以把你们全都放进去。 |
[36:00] | [all laughing] | [都笑] |
[36:02] | – Well, this is great. – [Bobby] All right, man. | -好,太好了。 -[鲍比]好的,伙计。 |
[36:05] | All right, put on that suit. Don’t come out until that suit is ready. | 好吧,穿上那套衣服。 在那套衣服准备好之前,不要出来。 |
[36:09] | – [Tan] See you, Cory. – [Karamo] Have a good one. | -[Tan]见,Cory。 -[Karamo]祝你好运。 |
[36:20] | Shh. | 嘘。 |
[36:31] | He’s gonna love this. | 他会喜欢的。 |
[36:43] | [Karamo laughing] | [卡拉莫笑] |
[36:45] | – Yo, fellas. I have a surprise. – [Antoni] What’s up? | -哟,伙计们。 我很惊讶 -[安东尼]怎么了? |
[36:48] | [Tan] I don’t know if your surprises are good. | [Tan]我不知道您的惊喜是否很好。 |
[36:50] | [Karamo] You love my surprises. Don’t play yourself. | [Karamo]你爱我的惊喜。 不要玩自己。 |
[36:52] | – What? – [Karamo] You wanna know? | -什么? -[Karamo]您想知道吗? |
[36:54] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Somebody’s coming. | 等一下。 坚持,稍等。 坚持,稍等。 有人来了 |
[36:56] | – Hold on. It’s the Dega Dos! – [Tan] What the heck? | -等一下。 这是Dega Dos! -[Tan]哎呀? |
[37:00] | -What’s up, man? -Hey. | -怎么了,伙计? -嘿。 |
[37:01] | – What’s up? – Gotta have the cooler. | -怎么了? -有冷却器。 |
[37:03] | You guys ready to see Cory? Let’s do it. | 你们准备好看科里了吗? 我们开始做吧。 |
[37:06] | Cory gave us his outfit. Y’all can share. | 科里给了我们他的衣服。 你们都可以分享。 |
[37:08] | Have these been cleaned? | 这些已经清洗过了吗? |
[37:11] | – Will you clip it in? – [Henry] I will. | -可以剪吗? -[亨利]我会的。 |
[37:13] | It smells just like Cory, too. | 闻起来也像科里一样。 |
[37:15] | – Stop smelling everything. – I love every bit. | -停止闻所有东西。 -我爱每一点。 |
[37:18] | Ok. Shall we watch this? | 好吧。 我们可以看一下吗? |
[37:20] | Henry, you’re between Jonathan and I. This was the best week we had with Cory. | 亨利,你在乔纳森和我之间。这是我们和科里度过的最好的一周。 |
[37:24] | – Told you you’d like him. – You did. | -告诉过您您想要他。 -是的 |
[37:26] | – [Henry] I tend to be the asshole. – [all laughing] | -[亨利]我倾向于混蛋。 -[都笑] |
[37:29] | – [Karamo] Here we go. – [Jonathan] Cory. | -[Karamo]我们走了。 -[乔纳森]科里。 |
[37:33] | Let’s see. How did Antoni say to cut these? | 让我们看看。 安东尼怎么说削减这些? |
[37:37] | – Have you ever seen Cory cutting fruit? – No. | -你见过科里切水果吗? -不 |
[37:40] | Unless it was to throw it in an alcoholic drink. | 除非将其放入含酒精的饮料中。 |
[37:43] | Maybe cut it down the middle, I don’t know. I’m gonna go this way. | 也许削减到中间,我不知道。 我要走这条路。 |
[37:47] | [Antoni] Oh, my God, he’s doing the supreme. | [安东尼]噢,我的天哪,他做的至高无上。 |
[37:49] | He’s cutting out just the flesh, without having any of the fibers and the skin. | 他只切掉肉,没有任何纤维和皮肤。 |
[37:55] | Look at this boss way he’s peeling an avocado. | 看这个老板剥鳄梨的方式。 |
[37:59] | He knows it, too. He’s smiling about it. He’s smug. | 他也知道。 他在微笑。 他自鸣得意。 |
[38:04] | Hopefully, oranges and grapefruits go together. | 希望橙子和葡萄柚在一起。 |
[38:08] | The liquor now. Liquor. | 现在喝酒。 酒。 |
[38:11] | No, he’s putting the liquor back. | 不,他把酒倒了。 |
[38:15] | – He’s doing it for his daughters. – A virgin drink. | -他正在为女儿们做。 -原始饮料。 |
[38:18] | The fruit and the sugar are gonna macerate and the flavors– | 水果和糖要浸软,而且味道会- |
[38:21] | – Masturbate? – You should do that in your own room. | -手淫? -你应该在自己的房间里做。 |
[38:24] | M-A-C-E-R-A-T-E. | M-A-C-E-R-A-T-E。 |
[38:27] | [Cory] I think I’m doing a pretty swell job. | [酷]我想我做得很好。 |
[38:30] | Look at our chef de cuisine. He’s being so careful. | 看看我们的厨师长美食。 他非常小心。 |
[38:37] | That’s better than what me and Antoni made. | 那比我和安东尼所做的要好。 |
[38:39] | [all laughing] | [都笑] |
[38:41] | [Jonathan] He’s plating the shit out of this. | [乔纳森]他正在把这事付诸东流。 |
[38:43] | [Karamo] Looks like restaurant quality. | [Karamo]看起来像饭店一样。 |
[38:45] | Good job. | 辛苦了。 |
[38:48] | What’s going down? | 怎么回事? |
[38:50] | Shave my face. | 刮我的脸。 |
[38:52] | – There’s your razor. – He’s got a razor. | -有刮胡刀。 -他有刮胡刀。 |
[38:56] | – [Jonathan] Look at that face. – [Tan] That’s fast. | -[乔纳森]看那张脸。 -[Tan]很快。 |
[38:58] | Oh, my God, but he’s busy, ok? He’s a modern dad on the go. | 哦,天哪,但他很忙,好吗? 他是旅途中的现代父亲。 |
[39:01] | He’s got places to go, people to see, and he is rolling with it. | 他有很多地方可去,人们可以看到,并且他正在顺其自然。 |
[39:05] | – [Tan] This is a custom suit. – [Karamo] Have you guys had a custom suit? | -[Tan]这是定制西服。 -[Karamo]你们有定制的西装吗? |
[39:09] | – No? – This suit is a custom suit. | -不? -这是定制西服。 |
[39:12] | [Tan] Ok, the pants fit nice. | [Tan]好的,裤子合身。 |
[39:17] | He tucked in those laces. It finishes it off nicely. | 他藏在那些鞋带中。 它很好地完成了。 |
[39:20] | – Don’t have the bow tie? – Sometimes it’s not nice. Hide it away. | -没有领结吗? -有时候不好。 藏起来 |
[39:24] | – [Henry] Did you do the wardrobe? – Yeah. What do you think? | -[Henry]你做衣柜了吗? -是的 你怎么看? |
[39:27] | Thanks. He looks good, right? | 谢谢。 他看起来不错吧? |
[39:29] | – [in British accent] He looks fabulous. – He looks fabulous. | -[以英国口音显示]他看起来很棒。 -他看起来很棒。 |
[39:35] | I would not be mad at him for putting pomade in that hair. I wouldn’t. | 我不会因为在头发上涂发油而生他的气。 我不会 |
[39:41] | Yeah! Rub it up in your hands. | 是的 用手搓。 |
[39:44] | Get it all nice and creamy, place it everywhere. | 把所有东西都弄好奶油,放到任何地方。 |
[39:46] | Yes. Get it all up underneath that– Yes, Cory! Yes, Cory! Yes! | 是的。 将所有内容都放在下面-是的,Cory! 是的,科里! 是! |
[39:53] | There goes that pocket square. | 那口袋的正方形去了。 |
[39:55] | [Bobby] Aw, he looks so nice. | [鲍比]噢,他看起来很好。 |
[39:57] | – [Karamo] He looks sharp. – [Tan] That custom suit fits beautifully. | -[卡拉莫]他神情犀利。 -[Tan]那个西装很合身。 |
[40:00] | Look how nice that is. | 看起来真好。 |
[40:03] | [Jonathan] God, he looks so strong. | [乔纳森]上帝,他看起来很坚强。 |
[40:05] | – This is dabbing. – So graceful. So gorgeous. | -这是轻拍。 -好优雅 好华丽。 |
[40:09] | – Oh, the kids are here. – The kids. | -哦,孩子们在这里。 – 孩子们。 |
[40:18] | – Girls are sweet. – Aren’t they? | -女孩很可爱。 -不是吗? |
[40:20] | [Olivia] We’re home! | [Olivia]我们回来了! |
[40:22] | Hello. Are you sure you’re at the house? | 你好。 你确定你在家里吗? |
[40:25] | [sobbing] | [哭泣] |
[40:27] | [Cory chuckles] | [咯咯的笑声] |
[40:28] | – My goodness. – This does not look like our house. | -天哪。 -这看起来不像我们的房子。 |
[40:32] | [Cory] Come on in. | [Cory]快进来。 |
[40:35] | [Tan] Oh, Jen. | [Tan]哦,Jen。 |
[40:36] | [Cory] How do you like it? | [Cory]你觉得怎么样? |
[40:37] | [sobs] I love it. | [sobs]我喜欢。 |
[40:40] | – You look so good, too. – Thank you. | -你看起来也很好。 – 谢谢。 |
[40:43] | – [Jennifer] My goodness. – [Cory] You said the deer head | -[珍妮弗]天哪。 -[Cory]你说的是鹿头 |
[40:45] | – wasn’t gonna look good. – [Jennifer] They did it, so it’s ok. | -看起来不好看。 -[詹妮弗]他们做到了,没关系。 |
[40:48] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[40:50] | [Karamo] Hold on, are we getting tears in here? | [Karamo]等等,我们在这里流眼泪吗? |
[40:52] | Aw… | 哇… |
[40:54] | Oh, my– | 哦,我的- |
[40:56] | [Cory] So, I made everyone a sangria. | [Cory]所以,我让所有人都喝了桑格利亚汽酒。 |
[40:59] | – Oh, yummy. – Fancy. | -哦,好吃。 -花哨的 |
[41:01] | [Allie] I just want the stick. | [Allie]我只想要棍子。 |
[41:03] | I also made this. This is a grapefruit avocado salad. | 我也做了这个。 这是柚子鳄梨沙拉。 |
[41:07] | Feed her. | 喂她。 |
[41:10] | [all] Aw. | [全部]噢! |
[41:11] | Love is in the details. Taking a moment for her. | 爱在细节中。 花点时间给她。 |
[41:21] | [Edie sobbing] I’m so proud of you. | [伊迪哭泣]我为你感到骄傲。 |
[41:24] | – See the blanket here? – Your dad would be so proud. | -在这里看到毯子吗? -你的父亲会很骄傲。 |
[41:28] | [Cory] It says, “Cory, the tradition starts here. | [Cory]它说:“ Cory,传统从这里开始。 |
[41:31] | Passed down from your father, now yours to offer your daughters. | 从您父亲那里流传下来,现在是您的女儿来供养您的女儿。 |
[41:35] | Remember, love is in the details.” | 记住,爱在于细节。” |
[41:39] | Does this look familiar? | 这看起来很熟悉吗? |
[41:42] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[41:43] | They took all of his shirts that were in my closet. | 他们拿走了他在我壁橱里的所有衬衫。 |
[41:48] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -您是认真的吗? -是的 |
[41:50] | These were his Valentine sleeping pants. | 这是他的情人睡裤。 |
[41:53] | – I remember those. – That was his bathrobe. | -我记得那些。 -那是他的浴袍。 |
[41:55] | – That was the John Deere shirt. – Yeah. | -那是约翰迪尔(John Deere)的衬衫。 -是的 |
[41:58] | – I need the towel. – You got me. | -我需要毛巾。 你懂我 |
[41:59] | You get one half, I get one half. | 你得到一半,我得到一半。 |
[42:03] | Since he passed, something good has happened for you. | 自从他逝世以来,您发生了一些事。 |
[42:07] | I’m gonna cut out, let you enjoy the house. | 我要剪了,让你享受房子。 |
[42:10] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你。 – 我也爱你。 |
[42:11] | – [Tan] She’s so cute. – “I’m gonna cut out.” | -[Tan]她好可爱。 -“我要剪掉。” |
[42:14] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[42:16] | – Would y’all like to go somewhere tonight? – Sure. | -你们今晚都想去某个地方吗? 好的 |
[42:20] | Reach down in that pocket. Pull them out. These are four tickets to a Broadway play. | 伸到那个口袋里。 拉出来。 这是百老汇戏剧的四张门票。 |
[42:25] | We’re gonna go see Finding Neverland. It’s a Peter Pan play. | 我们将去看《寻找梦幻岛》。 这是彼得潘的戏。 |
[42:29] | Mommy, I bought you a dress, and you also have dresses. | 妈妈,我给你买了一件衣服,你也有衣服。 |
[42:33] | – [gasps] Ooh. – Oh, my goodness. | -[喘气]哦。 – 哦,我的天啊。 |
[42:38] | [Karamo] Now is the time for a night out with the family. | [Karamo]现在是时候与家人共度夜晚了。 |
[42:47] | I’m seriously gonna try to dress a little nicer when we do go out. | 当我们外出时,我会认真打扮得更好一点。 |
[42:53] | [all] Aw. | [全部]噢! |
[42:55] | See my pocket square? They brought out ties. | 看到我的口袋方巾吗? 他们建立了联系。 |
[42:57] | My test was to pick out a square that’d go with it. | 我的测试是挑出一个正方形。 |
[43:00] | So, I focused on the little bit of yellow in there and matched it up. | 所以,我专注于那里的一点点黄色并将其匹配。 |
[43:05] | You passed with flying colors, Cory. | 科里(Cory),你飞扬而过。 |
[43:07] | He remembered all the lessons. | 他记得所有课程。 |
[43:09] | For some reason, I think Karamo and I hit it off really well. | 由于某种原因,我认为Karamo和我的合作非常顺利。 |
[43:13] | I think that ride from Atlanta to Winder kind of did it. | 我认为从亚特兰大到温德的旅程确实做到了。 |
[43:19] | That ride changed my life and my heart. | 那次骑行改变了我的生活和我的心。 |
[43:21] | – I kind of hated you cops before. – [laughing] | -我以前很讨厌你警察。 -[笑] |
[43:23] | – He warned me. Yeah. – It’s understandable. | -他警告了我。 是的 -这是可以理解的。 |
[43:29] | [Cory] I feel amazing. I feel sexy, confident. | [好听]我感觉很棒。 我感到性感,自信。 |
[43:32] | The Fab 5 really opened me up to emotions that I didn’t know I had. | Fab 5确实使我对我不知道的情绪敞开心opened。 |
[43:36] | And opened me up to things that I thought I would never do. | 让我打开了我以为我永远不会做的事情。 |
[43:40] | He looks so handsome. | 他看起来很帅。 |
[43:42] | Hope you have a wonderful time and carry these memories with you forever. | 希望您度过美好的时光,并永远怀念这些回忆。 |
[43:46] | [Cory] We will. | [Cory]我们会的。 |
[43:47] | Some opinions people have about Southerners, they can be true. | 人们对南方人有一些看法,它们可能是真实的。 |
[43:51] | There are the typical Southern rednecks out there. | 这里有典型的南部乡下人。 |
[43:54] | But, look, we can be transformed. | 但是,我们可以转变。 |
[43:57] | [chuckles] | [咯咯笑] |
[43:58] | [Karamo] Look at him, proud, walking in. | [卡拉莫]看着他,骄傲地走进去。 |
[44:00] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒。 |
[44:02] | Here’s to the new and improved Cory that y’all helped create, | 这是你们共同创造的新的和改进的Cory, |
[44:06] | but the same awesome man all of us have grown to love. | 但是我们每个人都很棒,已经成长为爱人。 |
[44:10] | – To Cory. – [all] To Cory. | -求助。 -[全部]求助。 |
[44:11] | – Well said. – Yeah. | -好说。 -是的 |
[44:13] | When I met Cory, I was very closed off to him. | 当我遇到Cory时,我对他非常不了解。 |
[44:16] | I was like, “Cory, me? Not happening.” | 我当时想,“可怜,我?没有发生。” |
[44:18] | Luckily, we were in this environment where I gave him a shot. | 幸运的是,我们在这样的环境中给了他一枪。 |
[44:21] | I would’ve missed out on a really amazing guy | 我会错过一个真正出色的人的 |
[44:24] | because of these labels that we’ve put up on each other | 因为我们互相贴上了这些标签 |
[44:28] | that, you know, we really should be breaking down. | ,您知道,我们确实应该崩溃了。 |
[44:32] | – Wally does this. – Put your mouth on it first. | -沃利做到了。 -先张嘴。 |
[44:35] | Now crack it. And tilt. | 现在破解它。 和倾斜。 |
[44:36] | – Yeah. There you go. – [Tan] There you go. | -是的。 妳去 -[Tan]你去。 |
[44:38] | Drink, drink. | 喝,喝。 |
[44:40] | – Get it, get it, get it. – Chug, chug, chug! | -得到它,得到它,得到它。 -突突,突突,突突! |
[44:42] | [all cheering] | [所有欢呼声] |
[44:45] | Yes! | 是! |
[44:46] | You’re gonna feel real good in three, two, one… | 你会在三,二,一中感觉非常好… |
[44:54] | Lips feeling dry and crusty? Try this DIY lip scrub. | 嘴唇感到干燥和硬皮? 试试这个DIY唇部磨砂膏。 |
[44:58] | Start off with half a cup of coconut oil, two tablespoons of brown sugar, | 首先喝半杯椰子油,两汤匙红糖, |
[45:03] | a touch of honey, and any essential oil that tickles your fancy. | 淡淡的蜂蜜,以及任何会使您动心的精油。 |
[45:08] | I chose grapefruit, because citrus has a touch more of exfoliating power. | 我选择葡萄柚,因为柑橘具有更多的去角质能力。 |
[45:13] | Take a little bit. Do a little scrub, scrub, scrub. | 花点时间。 做一点擦洗,擦洗,擦洗。 |
[45:16] | [grunting] | [咕run] |
[45:19] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[45:22] | [Widelife’s “All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)” playing] | [Widelife的“万物(不断进步)”播放) |
[45:44] | ♪ You came into my life ♪ | ♪你进入了我的生活♪ |
[45:47] | ♪ And my world never looked so bright ♪ | ♪我的世界从未如此光明♪ |
[45:51] | ♪ It’s true You bring out the best in me ♪ | ♪的确,你发挥出了我最好的♪ |
[45:54] | ♪ When you are around ♪ | ♪当你在附近时♪ |
[46:02] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[46:09] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[46:16] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |
[46:24] | ♪ Things keep getting better ♪ | ♪事情越来越好了♪ |