时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [funk music playing] | [放音乐] |
[00:11] | [narrator] This is Atlanta, Georgia, the cultural center of the South. | [旁白]这是乔治亚州亚特兰大的南部文化中心。 |
[00:16] | A city known for its pride, people and progress. | 以自豪,人民和进步着称的城市。 |
[00:21] | [Tan] Okay, so I’ve got our next mission. | [Tan]好的,我要完成下一个任务。 |
[00:23] | He is 27. | 他今年27岁。 |
[00:25] | He’s living in his grandma’s old home. It hasn’t been decorated since the ’70s. | 他住在奶奶的老房子里。 自70年代以来就没有装饰过。 |
[00:29] | They refer to it as the time machine. | 他们称其为时间机器。 |
[00:32] | – Love the ’70s. – Golden era. | -喜欢70年代。 -黄金时代。 |
[00:35] | – [Tan] Who was your favorite ’70s icon? – I loved very much Stevie Nicks. | -[Tan]谁是您最喜欢的70年代图标? -我非常喜欢Stevie Nicks。 |
[00:40] | I was told I look like Stevie Nicks in drag. | 有人告诉我,我看上去像史蒂夫·尼克斯(Stevie Nicks)一样。 |
[00:43] | – Oh, is that a compliment? – I don’t know. | -哦,这是夸奖吗? – 我不知道。 |
[00:45] | [laughs] | [笑] |
[00:46] | Elton John and Tina Turner were the epitome of the ’70s. | Elton John和Tina Turner是70年代的缩影。 |
[00:49] | – David Bowie. – Chaka Khan. | -大卫·鲍伊。 -查卡汗。 |
[00:51] | Chaka Khan. | 查卡汗。 |
[00:53] | [Tan] Why is nobody complimenting Cher in this? | [Tan]为什么没人在此称赞Cher? |
[00:55] | Cher. | 雪儿。 |
[00:56] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:00] | ♪ Better All things just keep getting better ♪ | ♪更好所有事物都在不断进步♪ |
[01:15] | [Tan] Remington Porter. | [Tan]雷明顿·波特。 |
[01:17] | Remy is 27. He lives in South Atlanta. | 雷米(Remy)今年27岁。他住在亚特兰大南部。 |
[01:21] | I love Remy, but Remington needs to change. | 我爱雷米,但雷明顿需要改变。 |
[01:26] | Remington lives in Granny’s house, which is my mom, | 雷明顿住在我妈妈的奶奶家中, |
[01:29] | and the house is like she still lives there. | ,房子就像她仍然住在那儿。 |
[01:32] | – His grandma died two years ago. – Oh, that’s sad. | -他的祖母两年前去世。 -真可悲。 |
[01:35] | Her home has become a shrine to her. | 她的家成了她的圣地。 |
[01:37] | It’s not been updated since she updated it 30 years ago. | 自30年前更新以来,尚未更新。 |
[01:40] | – [Karamo] Wow. – Wow. | -[Karamo]哇。 – 哇。 |
[01:42] | [Remy] I am currently sleeping in my mom’s childhood bedroom. | [雷米(Remy)]我目前在妈妈妈妈童年的卧室里睡觉。 |
[01:45] | It looks like 1972, | 看起来像1972年,
还有粉红色和紫色的 |
[01:49] | which still has pink and purple, | , |
[01:52] | and there’s a big mural of a forest on the back wall. [laughs] | ,后墙上有一幅森林的大壁画。 [笑] |
[01:56] | What man wants to sleep in satin and lace? | 男人想用缎子和蕾丝睡觉? |
[02:00] | And could he have company in that room? Absolutely not. | 他可以在那个房间里陪伴吗? 绝对不。 |
[02:03] | He lives with his best friend, Ponder, and a time machine of a house | 他和他最好的朋友Ponder和一间房子的时间机器一起生活
自70年代以来没有装饰过的 |
[02:08] | that hasn’t been decorated since the ’70s is not attractive. | 并不吸引人。 |
[02:11] | – He needs it young, fresh and new for him. – Yeah. | -他需要年轻,新鲜和新的东西。 -是的 |
[02:15] | Unfortunately, as far as style goes, he is a self- confessed gym rat. | 不幸的是,就风格而言,他是一个自认是体育馆的老鼠。 |
[02:20] | What about some better clothes besides workout clothes or sweatpants | 那除了运动服或运动裤以外的更好的衣服呢? |
[02:24] | or running shorts? | 或短裤? |
[02:25] | This is our chance to get someone in a crop top that makes sense. | 这是我们让某个人穿上有意义的作物的机会。 |
[02:29] | It was already part of my plan. Crop tops galore. | 这已经是我计划的一部分。 作物顶部丰盛。 |
[02:32] | – Yes, mesh crops. For straight people. – Perfect. | -是的,网状农作物。 对于异性恋者。 -太好了 |
[02:35] | Majority of his food does revolve around meal prep for this gym body he has. | 他的大部分食物确实都围绕着他拥有的这个健身机构的餐前准备进行。 |
[02:39] | Yes. | 是。 |
[02:40] | He blends everything. | 他融合了一切。 |
[02:44] | He needs to get a relationship with a pot and a spoon and not the blender. | 他需要与锅和勺子而不是搅拌器建立关系。 |
[02:48] | My cooking ability comes down to the George Foreman Grill. | 我的烹饪能力取决于George Foreman Grill。 |
[02:51] | I can steam vegetables, grill cheese and cereal. | 我可以蒸蔬菜,烧烤奶酪和谷物。 |
[02:55] | [laughs] | [笑] |
[02:56] | [Esther] I would love for Remington to learn how to cook | [Esther]我希望雷明顿能学习烹饪 |
[02:58] | and to carry on the family tradition of having family over at holidays | 并在假期继续有家人过日子的家庭传统 |
[03:03] | and Sundays and brunches. | 以及周日和早午餐。 |
[03:05] | [Tan] We have to get Remy to bring back the Sunday dinners. | [Tan]我们必须让Remy带回周日晚餐。 |
[03:08] | His dad died nine years ago. | 他的父亲九年前去世。 |
[03:10] | So, he hopes to gain confidence and to continue his father’s legacy. | 因此,他希望获得信心并继续他父亲的遗产。 |
[03:14] | [Esther] Remy and his dad were very, very close. | [Esther]雷米和他的父亲非常非常近。 |
[03:17] | And after losing Conrad, I think Remy is having a hard time | 在失去康拉德后,我认为雷米遇到了困难 |
[03:21] | ’cause he’s trying to walk in Conrad’s shoes. | ‘因为他正试图穿上Conrad的鞋子。 |
[03:25] | And so, he’s gonna have to discover how to walk in his own shoes. | 因此,他将不得不发现如何穿着自己的鞋子走路。 |
[03:28] | That age where he’s ready to spread those wings and take off. | 他准备张开翅膀并腾飞的年龄。 |
[03:32] | Today’s mission is that we are going to change Remington from a boy to a man. | 今天的任务是我们要把雷明顿从一个男孩变成一个男人。 |
[03:37] | [Esther] Remy is surviving, and I need for him to start thriving. | [埃瑟(Esther)]雷米(Remy)幸存下来,我需要他开始蓬勃发展。 |
[03:41] | I want Remington to conquer the world and take me with him. | 我希望雷明顿征服世界并把我和他一起。 |
[03:45] | I declare this mission “The Renaissance of Remy.” | 我宣布此任务为“雷米的复兴”。 |
[03:48] | [all] Yes! | [全部]是的! |
[03:56] | [Jonathan] Is anybody home? | [乔纳森]有人回家吗? |
[03:58] | [Karamo] What’s up, man?! How are you doing? | [Karamo]怎么了,伙计? 你好吗? |
[04:00] | Karamo, nice to meet you. | Karamo,很高兴认识您。 |
[04:03] | – What’s up, man? I’m Bobby. – I’m Antoni. | -怎么了,伙计? 我是鲍比。 我是安东尼 |
[04:05] | Wow! There’s a lot going on in here. | 哇! 这里有很多事情。 |
[04:13] | These are neon green floors. Oh, my gosh. | 这些是霓虹绿地板。 天啊。 |
[04:18] | Does anybody want a mint? They’ve only been here since 1970. | 有人要薄荷吗? 他们从1970年开始才来过这里。 |
[04:21] | I would never believe that two young guys live in this space. | 我绝对不会相信有两个年轻人住在这个空间里。 |
[04:26] | This is so in a time machine. | 在时间机器中是如此。 |
[04:28] | Was this Grandma? She is a beautiful woman. | 这是奶奶吗? 她是一个美丽的女人。 |
[04:31] | – She kept it real. – What would Grandma say? | -她保持真实。 -奶奶会怎么说? |
[04:35] | “Get it together.” | “把它放在一起。” |
[04:36] | This is the interior to a sitcom in the ’70s | 这是70年代情景喜剧的内部 |
[04:40] | – no one had that we all deserved. – [Karamo] What in the world? | -没有人值得我们所有人应得。 -[Karamo]到底是什么? |
[04:44] | [Jonathan] I love everything going on here. | [乔纳森]我喜欢这里发生的一切。 |
[04:46] | This, I would re- purpose into a dress. This would be my chunky belt. | 为此,我打算将其打扮成衣服。 这将是我的粗大腰带。 |
[04:50] | Hey, Remy, when was the last time you cleaned these drawers? | 嗨,雷米,您上一次打扫这些抽屉是什么时候? |
[04:53] | [Remy] It’s a junk drawer, man. | [雷米]这是一个垃圾抽屉,伙计。 |
[04:56] | – Are you a whiskey man? – I am. | -您是威士忌酒人吗? – 我是。 |
[04:58] | I don’t know what they need us for. You have the guidebook | 我不知道他们需要我们做什么。 你有指南 |
[05:01] | to men’s style and fashion right here. | 这里的男人的风格和时尚。 |
[05:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下。 |
[05:06] | Well, I guess I’m giving them a new oven. | 好吧,我想我要给他们一个新烤箱。 |
[05:09] | [both grunting] | [都咕unt] |
[05:12] | [screaming] | [尖叫] |
[05:14] | – This is a beautiful bread basket to have. – [Jonathan] Don’t fight! | -这是一个漂亮的面包篮。 -[乔纳森]不要打架! |
[05:17] | [Remy] What’s going on upstairs? | [雷米]楼上是怎么回事? |
[05:20] | They found something upstairs. | 他们在楼上发现了一些东西。 |
[05:22] | – [Bobby] What in gay hell? – [Remy] I do not know. | -[鲍比]同性恋地狱怎么了? -[雷米]我不知道。 |
[05:24] | Why is there a ceramic kitten under a grown man’s bed? | 为什么在一个成年男子的床底下有一只陶瓷小猫? |
[05:28] | [Tan] Why is there a ton of hats under a grown man’s bed? | [Tan]为什么在一个成年男子的床底下有很多帽子? |
[05:31] | [Karamo] Those look like Grandma’s hats. | [卡拉莫]那些看起来像奶奶的帽子。 |
[05:33] | I feel like we’re the Scooby- Doo bunch uncovering why this place looks like this. | 我觉得我们是Scooby- Doo乐队的成员,揭示了为什么这个地方看起来像这样。 |
[05:37] | This is everything right here. | 这就是这里的一切。 |
[05:41] | [Tan laughing] Oh, Tina. | [谭笑]哦,蒂娜。 |
[05:43] | Honey, we don’t play with the humidity here in Georgia. | 亲爱的,我们在佐治亚州不喜欢潮湿。 |
[05:47] | – Oh, frozen flounder all on the chest. – Oh, yes. | -哦,冷冻的比目鱼都放在胸前。 -是的 |
[05:49] | This is cooling me down in a really big way. | 这极大地冷却了我。 |
[05:52] | – No- – Oh, that’s intense. Rude. – [screaming] | -不-哦,太厉害了。 无礼。 -[尖叫] |
[05:54] | [Remy] So, this actually used to be my mom’s room when she was a little girl. | [雷米]所以,这实际上曾经是我妈妈小的时候的房间。 |
[05:59] | Really? And so, this is your room? | 真的吗? 那么,这是您的房间吗? |
[06:01] | – Yeah. – And have you thought about changing this? | -是的。 -您考虑过要改变这一点吗? |
[06:04] | – Yeah, just haven’t gotten around to it. – How do you bring ladies? | -是的,只是还没有解决。 -你怎么带女士? |
[06:08] | [Remy] Disclaimer. | [Remy]免责声明。 |
[06:09] | – Disclaimer. – [Remy] Disclaimer. | -免责声明。 -[Remy]免责声明。 |
[06:10] | Like, “By the way, my walls are pink, my closet’s purple.” | 就像,“顺便说一句,我的墙壁是粉红色的,壁橱是紫色的。” |
[06:14] | I have a disclaimer before I bring ladies over, too. I’m gay. | 在带女士过来之前,我也有免责声明。 我是基佬。 |
[06:18] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[06:19] | This is the only TV. If you’re gonna have buddies over, you’d all pile in bed? | 这是唯一的电视。 如果您要结交好友,您会全部躺在床上吗? |
[06:24] | [Remy] Or we just don’t come here. | [雷米]或者我们只是不来这里。 |
[06:26] | – But would you like to? – We go to a bar. For sure. | -但是你想吗? -我们去酒吧。 当然。 |
[06:28] | – [Tan] Where’s all your stuff? – Like my clothes? | -[Tan]你所有的东西都在哪里? -喜欢我的衣服吗? |
[06:31] | – [Tan] Where’s all your clothes? – A lot of stuff is thrown in that chair. | -[Tan]你的衣服在哪儿? -那把椅子丢了很多东西。 |
[06:35] | So, this is your closet? | 所以,这是你的壁橱? |
[06:37] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的,差不多。 |
[06:38] | [Tan] ‘Cause there’s nothing else in your closet. | [Tan]因为您的壁橱里没有别的东西了。 |
[06:41] | This is Remington’s house. | 这是雷明顿的房子。 |
[06:42] | There’s no sense of Remy. | 没有雷米的感觉。 |
[06:44] | It’s not in the house, it’s not in his closet, not on him. | 它不在房子里,不在他的壁橱里,不在他身上。 |
[06:47] | – You wear gym clothes every day? – Yes. | -您每天都穿运动服吗? -是的 |
[06:50] | – Do you go to the gym all day, every day? – No. | -您每天都整天去健身房吗? -不 |
[06:52] | So, is there a reason for gym clothes all day? | 那么,有一天要穿运动服吗? |
[06:54] | – Probably not. – [Remy] Uh… They’re just comfortable. | -可能不是。 -[雷米]恩…他们很舒服。 |
[06:57] | What’s it like in the morning of Remington? | 雷明顿早上感觉如何? |
[07:00] | – So, I will come- – – You wake up. | -所以,我来—你醒了。 |
[07:02] | A gay guy comes in your bathroom, pats off your head. Then what? | 一个同性恋者进入您的浴室,拍拍您的头。 那呢 |
[07:05] | I brush my teeth. | 我刷牙。 |
[07:07] | I’ve seen many people more toe up, full project than you. | 我看到很多人比您更多地参加了完整的项目。 |
[07:10] | You got a gorgeous canvas for me to work on, I’m excited. | 你有一块漂亮的画布供我工作,我很兴奋。 |
[07:14] | Yeah. We’ll also get into water picking and flossing. | 是的 我们还将介绍水洗和牙线清洁。 |
[07:17] | Remember last year in the news- – Feel these traps. | 记得去年的新闻-感受这些陷阱。 |
[07:20] | [Antoni] Oh, my God. | [安东尼]噢,天哪。 |
[07:22] | Holy- – Oh. Oh. | 神圣–哦。 哦。 |
[07:24] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[07:27] | – [Ponder] Please don’t open this. – Oh, my God. | -[思考]请不要打开它。 – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[07:30] | We have to open it. If you smell this, you’ll never allow yourself to- – | 我们必须打开它。 如果闻到了,就永远不会- |
[07:34] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[07:37] | [coughing] | [咳嗽] |
[07:39] | Yeah, yeah, you’re a glutton for punishment. | 是的,你是惩罚的glut嘴。 |
[07:41] | I’m a bit of a glutton. I love a good bad smell. | 我有点a嘴。 我喜欢难闻的气味。 |
[07:44] | There’s so much of your grandmother still in the house. | 屋子里还有很多祖母。 |
[07:47] | – Including some of her- – – Her clothes, yeah. | -包括她的一些–是的,她的衣服。 |
[07:50] | – How was your relationship with her? – Very good. | -您与她的关系如何? – 很好。 |
[07:53] | – [Karamo] Special? – Special. | -[Karamo]特别吗? -特别 |
[07:54] | Is that one of the reasons why you decided not to remove her things? | 这就是您决定不删除她的东西的原因之一吗? |
[07:58] | It’s between me and my mom. It’s been hard to get rid of some of her stuff. | 在我和妈妈之间。 很难摆脱她的一些东西。 |
[08:03] | I know I’m not using these closets, so it was okay to keep the stuff there. | 我知道我没有在使用这些壁橱,所以可以把东西放在那里。 |
[08:08] | – But this is your house now. – Yeah. | -但这是你的房子。 -是的 |
[08:10] | Damn, look at her! | 该死,看着她! |
[08:12] | – This is me not swiping on your Tinder. – What are my ho’s in here doing? | -这是我不刷你的火种。 -我在这里做什么? |
[08:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[08:18] | You making my money? | 你赚我的钱? |
[08:20] | Damn, boobie, look at how good you look. | 妈的,布比,看看你的外表如何。 |
[08:23] | That hat and that fur coat, | 那顶帽子和那件皮大衣, |
[08:25] | I’m completely a blaxploitation film in this outfit right now. | 我现在完全是这套衣服中的亵渎电影。 |
[08:29] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我所做的。 |
[08:30] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[08:31] | [shouting] | [喊] |
[08:32] | This is new- age pimping. Tinder, baby. | 这是新的皮条客。 宝贝,火种。 |
[08:36] | Your friend Ponder was telling me about your father, | 你的朋友Ponder告诉我你父亲的事, |
[08:39] | uh, that he was an amazing cook. | 嗯,他是一位了不起的厨师。 |
[08:41] | Are there any dishes that you remember that really take you back there? | 您记得有什么菜真的能带您回到这里吗? |
[08:45] | My dad used to always do the holiday meals like Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, | 我父亲过去总是像感恩节和圣诞节前夕那样做节日大餐, |
[08:50] | so he always made a good turkey and ham and stuff for the holidays. | 所以他总是在假期里做个好火鸡和火腿之类的东西。 |
[08:54] | I’m starting to think, and the idea of teaching you how to take this tradition | 我开始思考,教您如何继承这一传统的想法 |
[08:59] | that your father had, but maybe figuring out dishes that are your own. | 那是你父亲的,但也许可以自己弄点菜。 |
[09:03] | Are there any side dishes that you guys loved that are quintessential? | 你们是否喜欢经典的配菜? |
[09:07] | Mom’s macaroni and cheese. | 妈妈的通心粉和奶酪。 |
[09:09] | A mac and cheese is something that can be so personal, | Mac和奶酪很私人, |
[09:12] | and figuring out Remy’s way of doing it and being able to do that | 弄清楚雷米(Remy)的做到方式并能够做到这一点 |
[09:16] | for a nice Sunday family meal. | 享受周日家庭用餐。 |
[09:19] | [Jonathan] What does your heart desire to learn from us gorgine gays? | [乔纳森(Jonathan)],您的内心向我们向我们的传统同性恋者学习什么? |
[09:23] | Definitely learn to be a little more cultured. | 绝对要变得更加有文化。 |
[09:26] | – To step up my cooking a little bit, – [Karamo] I got you. | -要加点厨艺,-[Karamo]我找到了你。 |
[09:29] | my fashion game. | 我的时尚游戏。 |
[09:31] | – I didn’t get a taste of your taste. – Yeah, what are you like? | -我没尝到你的味道。 -是的,你怎么样? |
[09:35] | We’re walking into the space that isn’t your own yet, but it’s yours now. | 我们正在进入一个不是您自己的空间,但是现在是您的空间。 |
[09:39] | Who’s your style icon? | 谁是您的风格偶像? |
[09:40] | – Don Draper, that’s the dude right there. – Okay. | -唐·德雷珀(Don Draper),那是那个家伙。 – 好的。 |
[09:44] | If I did a little mid- century flair in here, you’d like that? | 如果我在这里做过一些世纪中叶的装饰,您想要那样吗? |
[09:47] | – [Remy] For sure. – I’m seeing elements of that, | -[雷米]可以。 -我看到了其中的元素, |
[09:50] | with the whiskey- – It’s starting to come together. | 和威士忌–开始融合在一起。 |
[09:53] | The culture in Cuba also seems amazing. | 古巴的文化似乎也很棒。 |
[09:56] | It’s about Cuban style now. We can outfit you in awesome Cuban- inspired stuff. | 现在是古巴风格。 我们可以为您提供来自古巴的很棒的东西。 |
[10:00] | – What type of man do you wanna be? – A type that is confident enough | -您想成为哪种类型的人? -足够自信的类型 |
[10:04] | to be able to build an empire for a family. | 能够为家庭建立帝国。 |
[10:08] | – I like that. – My father had his own business. | -我喜欢。 -我父亲经营自己的生意。 |
[10:11] | That’s always been my inspiration and my motivation, | 这一直是我的灵感和动力, |
[10:14] | to study what I studied, and eventually- – Thank you. | 研究我的研究,最终–谢谢。 |
[10:17] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[10:18] | To get out and start my own business, like advertising or brand management. | 离开并开始自己的事业,例如广告或品牌管理。 |
[10:23] | – Okay. – To help small businesses | -好的。 -帮助小型企业 |
[10:24] | – get their brands- – – Hence the Don Draper. | -获得品牌–因此,唐·德雷珀(Don Draper)。 |
[10:27] | I’m getting a sense of who you are. He’s opening up. | 我对您的身份有所了解。 他在开门 |
[10:30] | I’m really seeing a little bit of something about him, and I love that. | 我真的很了解他,我很喜欢。 |
[10:34] | We’re good to go, okay. Come on, baby. | 我们很好,很好。 来吧宝贝。 |
[10:41] | ♪ My friends are bouncin’ off the walls ♪ | ♪我的朋友们从墙上蹦蹦跳跳♪ |
[10:43] | ♪ ‘Cause their week Has seemed impossible ♪ | ♪’因为他们的一周似乎不可能♪ |
[10:46] | ♪ So we need to meet up And start the show ♪ | ♪所以我们需要见面并开始表演♪ |
[10:48] | [Bobby] I really wanna repurpose some of the furniture. | [鲍比]我真的想重新利用一些家具。 |
[10:52] | Not just because recycling, reducing and reusing is good, | 不仅因为回收,减少和重用是好的, |
[10:56] | but take pieces of Remy’s grandmother’s furniture | 但拿雷米祖母的家具 |
[10:58] | and turn them into pieces for Remy. | 并将它们分解成雷米的碎片。 |
[11:00] | ♪ And turn it up loud ♪ | ♪并大声播放♪ |
[11:02] | [Antoni] It gets me so excited to teach Remy the technique | [安东尼]教我雷米的技术让我感到非常兴奋 |
[11:06] | to create those lavish meals his father did for his family. | 创造父亲为家人做的奢华饭菜。 |
[11:11] | He’s like this gorgeous Rubik’s Cube, and we’re on our last two twists | 他就像这个华丽的魔方,而我们在最后两个转折中 |
[11:15] | to getting him into the most gorgeous Rubik’s Cube of a person. | 让他进入一个人最华丽的魔方。 |
[11:18] | Yes, Remington. | 是的,雷明顿。 |
[11:19] | ♪ Turn it up loud ♪ | ♪大声播放♪ |
[11:22] | [Tan] Clothes maketh the man. I want to have the Don Draper of today. | [谭]衣服使男人。 我想拥有今天的唐·德雷珀。 |
[11:26] | I wanna give him versions of that that make sense for Remy’s personal style. | 我想给他一些版本,这些版本对雷米的个人风格有意义。 |
[11:31] | I don’t want Remy to be somebody else. I want Remy to be his best version. | 我不希望雷米成为别人。 我希望雷米成为他最好的版本。 |
[11:36] | [Karamo] If he’s gonna step in as the man of this house, | [Karamo]如果他要以这个人的身份介入, |
[11:38] | he has to be proud of himself, confident. | 他必须为自己感到骄傲,自信。 |
[11:41] | That’s what’s gonna let everyone know, “This is the man we need to look up to.” | 这就是让大家知道的事情,“这是我们需要仰望的人。” |
[11:47] | [Jonathan] You get manis and pedis regularly? | [乔纳森(Jonathan)],您经常得躁狂症和足癣吗? |
[11:49] | – Never. – You’ve never done one? | -从不。 -你没做过? |
[11:51] | Never had one. | 从来没有一个。 |
[11:52] | Hello, discovery. | 您好,发现。 |
[11:54] | – Let me be a gentleman and get the door. – Thank you. | -让我成为一个绅士,上门吧。 – 谢谢。 |
[11:58] | – After you. – All right. | -在你之后。 – 行。 |
[11:59] | – Hey, how are you? – Hello. | -嘿,你好吗? – 你好。 |
[12:01] | – Wonderful. – I’m Jonathan. | -太好了。 我是乔纳森 |
[12:03] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你。 |
[12:04] | – This is Remington. – Hey, how are you? | -这是雷明顿。 – 嘿,你怎么样? |
[12:07] | – I’m gonna service you. – Okay, awesome. | -我会为您服务。 -太好了。 |
[12:09] | What we’re gonna do today is get full acrylic French- tip pedicures | 我们今天要做的是充分使用丙烯酸法式修脚 |
[12:13] | and- – I’m just kidding. | –我只是在开玩笑。 |
[12:15] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[12:17] | Well, look at you. You’re like, “Acrylic? No.” | 好吧,看着你。 您就像是“丙烯酸?不。” |
[12:20] | If your toes are gonna be showing to the world, | 如果您的脚趾要向世界展示, |
[12:22] | if you’re doing a lot of sandal moments, it is something that I would do. | 如果您正在做很多凉鞋活动,那是我会做的。 |
[12:26] | Um, but fingers, these nails are important. There’s no hiding them. | 嗯,但是手指,这些指甲很重要。 没有隐藏他们。 |
[12:31] | We’re not wearing mittens in Atlanta in the summer. Know what I’m saying? | 夏天夏天我们不在亚特兰大戴手套。 知道我在说什么吗? |
[12:36] | Just because you work from home doesn’t mean you don’t need self- care, | 仅仅因为您在家工作并不意味着您不需要自我照顾, |
[12:40] | that it’s not nice to have nails done. | 做指甲不好。 |
[12:43] | Yeah, that feels good. | 是的,感觉很好。 |
[12:45] | And you wanna have yourself looking together. | 而且您想让自己一起看。 |
[12:48] | [Remy] I won’t lie, it feels good, like I’ve been missing out. | [雷米]我不会撒谎,感觉很好,就像我一直在想念。 |
[12:51] | And then what do you think needs to be in men’s arsenal at home | 然后您认为家里的男人军械库需要做什么 |
[12:55] | for, like, nail foot care? Like a gorgeous exfoliant? | 用于指甲足部护理? 像一个华丽的去角质? |
[12:58] | – [Caroline] We create our own. – [Jonathan] DIY? Yes. | -[Caroline]我们创建了自己的。 -[乔纳森] DIY? 是。 |
[13:01] | Yes, we have oatmeal that we grind up. We have organic rock brown sugar. | 是的,我们有磨成的燕麦片。 我们有有机岩红糖。 |
[13:05] | We have honey, a total body moisturizer, | 我们有蜂蜜,全身保湿剂, |
[13:08] | and we have, um, anti- bacterial soaps, and these gloves. | ,我们有抗菌肥皂和这些手套。 |
[13:11] | You can have this at home in your shower. | 您可以在家里洗个澡。 |
[13:14] | – Who gave you permission to blow my mind? – [laughing] | -谁给您许可让我大开眼界? -[笑] |
[13:16] | – We go down there for fingi time? – Yes. | -我们去芬吉时间吗? -是的 |
[13:19] | Manicures are slightly more often than a pedi. It’s every other week. | 修指甲的频率要比小脚轮高。 每隔一周。 |
[13:24] | [Caroline] Every other week is great. | [卡罗琳]每两周都很棒。 |
[13:26] | Here’s the other thing I haven’t got to chat about. | 这是我没聊的另一件事。 |
[13:28] | I love we’re doing it now. It’s very à la Legally Blonde. | 我爱我们正在做。 这在法律上非常金发。 |
[13:32] | It’s desert island fantasy league. | 这是荒岛幻想联盟。 |
[13:34] | Make up a perfect person to bring with you to your desert island forever. | 成为一个完美的人,让您永远带到您的荒岛。 |
[13:38] | [Remy] Okay. | [雷米]好的。 |
[13:40] | Mine would be like the physical form of The Rock… | 我的感觉就像岩石的物理形式… |
[13:45] | with the personality of… Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada. | 具有加拿大个性的贾斯汀·特鲁多(Justin Trudeau)。 |
[13:51] | I would say the looks of Rihanna. | 我会说蕾哈娜(Rihanna)的容貌。 |
[13:55] | [Jonathan] Yes. | [乔纳森]是的。 |
[13:57] | Uh… The class and the sophistication of Michelle Obama. | 呃… Michelle Obama的阶级和老练。 |
[14:02] | [Jonathan] Ooh, yes, this girl’s good, honey. | [乔纳森]哦,是的,这个女孩很好,亲爱的。 |
[14:05] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[14:06] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的,是的,是的。 |
[14:08] | – Hello, Sam. – Hey. | 你好山姆 嘿 |
[14:10] | This is Remington. | 这是雷明顿。 |
[14:11] | – Sam, nice meeting you. – Nice to meet you. | -山姆,很高兴认识您。 – 很高兴见到你。 |
[14:14] | [Jonathan] Presenting yourself, it doesn’t have to be one way. | [乔纳森(Jonathan)]展现自己,这不一定是一种方式。 |
[14:17] | I want the fade to say more business, pushing millionaire status. | 我希望淡入淡出说更多的事情,以推动百万富翁的地位。 |
[14:21] | – You gotta shoot for the stars. – A more professional look. | -你得为星星射击。 -更专业的外观。 |
[14:24] | So, I was thinking what would be nice is, like, a medium to low fade | 所以,我在想,最好是中等至低褪色 |
[14:28] | and leave some of this, some of the hair. Distinguish it up a bit. | ,留下一些,一些头发。 区别一下。 |
[14:32] | And then for his face hair, dark colors make things look smaller. | 然后,对于他的脸发,深色使事物看起来更小。 |
[14:36] | You have a proportioned face, you have no hair on the sides, | 你的脸比例匀称,侧面没有头发, |
[14:39] | a bit on top, you make your face seem shorter, | 在顶部,您使您的脸看起来更短, |
[14:42] | and you don’t have a long face. | 而且您的脸没有长。 |
[14:48] | Another thing about this haircut | 关于这个发型的另一件事 |
[14:50] | is that it’s complementary to your head shape, | 是您的头部形状的补充, |
[14:52] | as opposed to putting a haircut on your head that’s a bit generic. | 相对于在头上修剪头发有点普通。 |
[14:56] | Remy is already gorg, looks great. | 雷米(Remy)已经长大了,看起来很棒。 |
[14:59] | He doesn’t need to invest a lot of time for him to look decent. | 他不需要花费很多时间让他看起来不错。 |
[15:03] | But I don’t want decent. | 但我不要像样的。 |
[15:05] | Yes. | 是。 |
[15:07] | I wanna serve face. | 我想用脸。 |
[15:08] | I said I’d swear to not be attracted to you, but I don’t know if I can keep that. | 我说我发誓不会被你吸引,但是我不知道我能否保留。 |
[15:13] | – [Remy] Don’t make me laugh. – Put your best face forward. | -[雷米]别让我笑。 -摆出你最好的脸。 |
[15:16] | I wanna show straight and gay men alike | 我想表现出直男和同性恋者一样 |
[15:19] | that self- care and grooming isn’t mutually exclusive | 自我护理和修饰不是互斥的
具有女性气质或阳刚之气的 |
[15:22] | with femininity or masculinity. | 。 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, you look so good. | 哦,天哪,你看起来很好。 |
[15:35] | – [gasps] Antoni. – Hey. | -[喘气]安东尼。 嘿 |
[15:37] | – [Antoni] Oh, my gosh. – Oh. | -[安东尼]哦,天哪。 哦 |
[15:39] | – I heard that you like orchids. – I do. | -听说您喜欢兰花。 – 我做。 |
[15:42] | – Your son knows you very well. – He does. | -您的儿子非常了解您。 – 他是这样的。 |
[15:44] | So, this is where you cook? | 那么,这是您烹饪的地方? |
[15:46] | Let me take out this pie. | 让我拿出这个馅饼。 |
[15:48] | – And you made this? It makes me so happy. – I did. Sweet potato pie. | -您做到了吗? 这让我很高兴。 -是的 番薯饼。 |
[15:52] | I finished it this morning. I let it stay in the oven and cool. | 今天早上我完成了。 我让它放在烤箱中冷却。 |
[15:56] | [Antoni] You have a talent for cooking. | [安东尼]你有烹调天赋。 |
[15:58] | It’s lost on Remy, unfortunately. | 不幸的是,它在Remy丢失了。 |
[16:01] | – Ha! We’re gonna find it. It’s there. – It’s there. | – 哈! 我们会找到它的。 在那。 – 在那。 |
[16:05] | [Bobby] I have a little surprise. | [鲍比]我有点惊讶。 |
[16:06] | It’s important to me to keep pieces of your grandma in the house. | 对我来说,把你奶奶的遗物放在屋子里很重要。 |
[16:10] | Because it’s passed to you. | 因为它已传递给您。 |
[16:13] | All the bedroom furniture in your mom’s room, I wanna repurpose. | 我想改变一下妈妈房间里所有的卧室家具。 |
[16:16] | I know right now it’s “girlie,” so, I wanna paint it a masculine navy blue. | 我现在知道它是“ girlie”,所以,我想把它涂成阳刚的海军蓝色。 |
[16:21] | It’s gonna look much more masculine, but it’s recycling. | 它看起来会更加男性化,但是正在回收中。 |
[16:24] | The way we start is sanding. | 开始的方式是打磨。 |
[16:26] | We do this ’cause most furniture has a sheen on the front, | 我们这样做是因为大多数家具的正面都有光泽, |
[16:30] | and if you don’t get that off, the paint won’t stick. | 如果不清除,油漆将不会粘住。 |
[16:33] | So, just lightly sand. | 因此,只需轻轻撒沙即可。 |
[16:35] | I like using personal things when redoing a house. | 我喜欢在重做房屋时使用私人物品。 |
[16:38] | It helps you hold on to the memories. | 它可以帮助您保持记忆。 |
[16:41] | [Esther] My husband liked whiskey. | [Esther]我的丈夫喜欢威士忌。 |
[16:43] | I make a whiskey punch, too. | 我也打威士忌。 |
[16:45] | – Would he be happy with the whiskey punch? – Everybody’s happy with a whiskey punch. | -他会对威士忌酒一拳满意吗? -每个人都对威士忌酒感到满意。 |
[16:50] | Would you like for me to give you the recipe? | 您要我给你食谱吗? |
[16:53] | I would love that. | 我会喜欢的。 |
[16:56] | We’re gonna eat some pie. | 我们要吃些馅饼。 |
[17:05] | – Mm. Ah. – It’s low- cal, too. | -嗯。 啊。 -也很低。 |
[17:08] | Five calories. | 五卡路里。 |
[17:10] | – You’re lying. – That’s the family secret. | -你在说谎。 -这是家庭的秘密。 |
[17:12] | [both laughing] | [都笑] |
[17:14] | I heard you make a mac and cheese that has five cheeses. | 我听说您制作的Mac和奶酪有五个奶酪。 |
[17:17] | – I use Muenster, I use cheddar, – Mm- hm. | -我使用Muenster,我使用切达干酪,-嗯。 |
[17:20] | Monterey Jack, a little Swiss, cottage cheese. It makes it special. | 蒙特利杰克,一点瑞士奶酪。 它变得特别。 |
[17:24] | You put cottage cheese in your mac and cheese? | 您在Mac和奶酪中放了奶酪吗? |
[17:26] | Cottage cheese keeps it moist. | 干酪使它保持湿润。 |
[17:29] | – You have to use a full- fat, not a skim. – Yeah. Right, a full… Mm- hm. | -您必须使用全脂食品,而不是脱脂食品。 -是的 对,整整……嗯。 |
[17:33] | Interesting. | 有趣。 |
[17:34] | Didn’t know you were putting us to work. | 不知道您要让我们工作。 |
[17:36] | You can’t be the head of the family | 你不能成为一家之主 |
[17:38] | – if you’re not putting work into it. – [Remy] That’s true. | -如果您不投入工作。 -[雷米]是的。 |
[17:41] | – Is this good, Bobby? You tell me. – [Bobby] It’s looking good. | -这样好吗,鲍比? 你告诉我。 -[鲍比]看起来不错。 |
[17:44] | I know it’s overwhelming to redo a home, | 我知道重做房屋实在不胜枚举, |
[17:48] | especially when it’s a whole house like this. | 特别是在这样的整个房子里。 |
[17:51] | When you start with little things like repainting a dresser, | 从重新粉刷梳妆台等小事情开始, |
[17:54] | it gets that momentum going, and it’s easier to move on to the rest. | 它会保持这种势头,并且继续进行下去会更容易。 |
[17:59] | What will your mom think about the new furniture? | 你妈妈对新家具有何看法? |
[18:01] | [Remy] I think she’ll like it. She’ll be surprised. | [雷米]我想她会喜欢的。 她会感到惊讶。 |
[18:04] | It may take her a second to recognize, like, “Wait a minute.” | 她可能要花一秒钟才能认出“等一下”。 |
[18:08] | [Bobby] Recognize that furniture she slept with her entire life? | [鲍比]知道她一生都睡过的家具吗? |
[18:11] | Let’s talk about your beautiful son. What do you hope for Remy? | 让我们谈谈你美丽的儿子。 您对雷米有什么希望? |
[18:15] | – That he grows, moves forward… – Mm- hm. | -他长大了,向前走…-嗯。 |
[18:20] | – and- – – Do you feel like he’s stuck? | -和—你觉得他被卡住了吗? |
[18:23] | – I think we all might be a little stuck. – Why? | -我想我们所有人可能都有些卡住。 -为什么? |
[18:28] | My husband died suddenly. | 我的丈夫突然去世了。 |
[18:29] | Had a massive heart attack at home, with us there. | 在我们家里时,家里发生了严重的心脏病发作。 |
[18:32] | [Antoni] Wow. | [安东尼]哇。 |
[18:33] | For Remy, you know, he holds that, because Remy performed CPR on his dad. | 对于雷米,你知道,他认为,因为雷米对父亲进行了心肺复苏术。 |
[18:39] | You know, to be free. | 你知道,要自由。 |
[18:42] | So, wanting that for him… that freedom. | 所以,想要他…那种自由。 |
[18:47] | To be happy and to live life. | 要快乐并过上生活。 |
[18:49] | – You deserve that, too, though. – We all do. | -不过,您也应得的。 – 大家都这样做。 |
[18:51] | We have great memories to hold on to, but we gotta let go of the past | 我们有美好的回忆要坚持,但我们必须放开过去 |
[18:57] | and move forward to new memories, new happy times. | 并前进到新的回忆,新的幸福时光。 |
[19:00] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦,绝对。 |
[19:06] | – [Bobby] Hi, Laura. – [Laura] Great to see you all. | -[鲍比]嗨,劳拉。 -[劳拉]很高兴见到大家。 |
[19:08] | – You must be Remy. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -你一定是雷米。 很高兴见到你。 – 很高兴见到你。 |
[19:12] | I wanted to show him what goes into doing a house | 我想告诉他做房子的事 |
[19:15] | and a remodel, with flooring and tile and countertops. | 进行了改建,包括地板,瓷砖和台面。 |
[19:18] | Well, sure, come on. | 好吧,当然,来吧。 |
[19:22] | Remy’s grandmother had taste. She picked out really great pieces. | 雷米的祖母有味道。 她挑选出了很棒的作品。 |
[19:26] | My hope is he can have a sense of ownership in the kitchen | 我希望他能在厨房里有主人翁感 |
[19:29] | that can spill over into the rest of the house. | 可能会溢出到房子的其余部分。 |
[19:32] | So, this is a nice, dark, sexy floor. | 因此,这是一个漂亮,黑暗,性感的地板。 |
[19:36] | – Once you put it in, you can forget it. – [Laura] It’s indestructible. | -一旦放入,就可以忘记。 -[劳拉]坚不可摧。 |
[19:39] | No maintenance, you don’t have to seal it or worry about the grout. | 无需维护,您不必密封它或担心灌浆。 |
[19:43] | It’ll look like tile, but it functions much better. | 看起来像平铺,但功能要好得多。 |
[19:46] | – Nice. – [Laura] Yeah. | -很好。 -[劳拉]是的。 |
[19:47] | – And then these countertops… – [Laura] They’re man- made. | -然后这些工作台面…-[劳拉]它们是人造的。 |
[19:50] | They’re made to mimic natural stones. It looks like more of a marble look. | 它们是模仿天然石头制成的。 它看起来更像是大理石的外观。 |
[19:54] | It can withstand any kind of heat. | 它可以承受任何热量。 |
[19:56] | You can put a hot pan off the stove on top, and it’s not gonna hurt it. | 您可以在炉子上放一个热锅,它不会伤到它。 |
[20:00] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[20:01] | When you’re picking out materials for a room, | 当您挑选房间的材料时, |
[20:04] | you need contrast to draw the eye around the room. | 您需要对比才能吸引整个房间的视线。 |
[20:06] | I like doing darker floors and lighter things on the top. | 我喜欢在地板上涂深色和浅色的东西。 |
[20:10] | It draws your eye upwards. Yeah. | 它使您的眼睛向上。 是的 |
[20:13] | – I love it. – [Bobby] We’re good to go. | -我喜欢。 -[鲍比]我们很好。 |
[20:15] | – Always a pleasure. – [Laura] Absolutely. | -总是很高兴。 -[劳拉]绝对。 |
[20:25] | – What’s going on? – Hey. | – 这是怎么回事? 嘿 |
[20:27] | Look at you looking smooth. | 看着你看起来很平稳。 |
[20:28] | – I tried to get cleaned up. – Damn. | -我试图进行清理。 – 该死的。 |
[20:31] | – With Jonathan. You smell good, too. – What’s up? | -和乔纳森在一起。 你也闻起来很香 – 这是怎么回事? |
[20:34] | – Looks like you’re going to the beach. – All right. | -看来您要去海滩了。 – 行。 |
[20:36] | – I’m Jim. – Jim, this is Remington. | -我是吉姆。 吉姆,这是雷明顿。 |
[20:38] | He owns this amazing establishment. | 他拥有这个了不起的机构。 |
[20:41] | – Learning about whiskey. – Awesome. | -了解威士忌。 太好了 |
[20:43] | You guys make this whiskey punch, and this would be perfect for that. | 你们来这杯威士忌,这将是完美的选择。 |
[20:47] | – You have to learn those recipes. – Yeah. | -您必须学习那些食谱。 -是的 |
[20:49] | That’s part of your tradition, your legacy. | 那是您传统,遗产的一部分。 |
[20:52] | So, that’s why we’re here. | 因此,这就是我们在这里的原因。 |
[20:57] | [Jim] The definition of bourbon, bourbon has to be at least 51 percent corn, | [Jim]波旁威士忌的定义是,波旁威士忌必须至少含有51%的玉米, |
[21:01] | made in the U.S., distilled at less than 80 percent alcohol by volume, | 在美国制造,以少于80%的体积酒精蒸馏, |
[21:06] | and stored in new charred oak barrels. | 并储存在新的烧焦橡木桶中。 |
[21:08] | It starts clear, but then that charred oak is giving it that color and flavor. | 开始很清晰,但是后来那烧焦的橡木赋予了它那种颜色和味道。 |
[21:14] | – How many flavors of whiskey are there? – There’s many. So, whiskey is the tree, | -有多少种威士忌? -有很多。 因此,威士忌就是一棵树, |
[21:19] | bourbon is the biggest brand to the United States, | 波旁威士忌是美国最大的品牌, |
[21:22] | but rye is a growing brand. | 但黑麦是一个成长中的品牌。 |
[21:24] | I didn’t know that bourbon and rye fell under the whiskey tree. | 我不知道波旁威士忌和黑麦掉在威士忌树下。 |
[21:29] | – Whiskey’s a tree, yeah. – [Karamo] Awesome. | -威士忌是一棵树,是的。 -[Karamo]太棒了。 |
[21:31] | [Jim] So, we’ll start with the most mild of our products, and work our way forward. | [Jim]因此,我们将从最温和的产品开始,并朝着前进的方向努力。 |
[21:36] | The gateway is this clear whiskey. So, if you bring a date in, | 网关是这种清澈的威士忌。 因此,如果您带上日期, |
[21:40] | and she is a vodka or rum drinker, start it off with clear whiskey. | 并且她是伏特加酒或朗姆酒的饮用者,以清澈的威士忌酒开始。 |
[21:43] | It’s mild, you can drink it straight, | 温和,你可以直接喝, |
[21:46] | but you can mix it with something. Great place to start. | ,但您可以将其与某些东西混合使用。 很好的起点。 |
[21:49] | And you wanna start it in the very front of your mouth. | 而且您想从嘴巴的最前面开始。 |
[21:52] | Your palate will then dilute it. | 然后您的味蕾会被稀释。 |
[21:54] | [Karamo] So, don’t shoot it like it’s a shot. | [Karamo]因此,请勿像拍摄那样射击。 |
[21:57] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[21:58] | [Antoni] Like, I love it. | [安东尼]喜欢,我喜欢它。 |
[22:01] | – That is awesome. – [Remy] Very good. | -太好了。 -[雷米]很好。 |
[22:03] | It’s smoother than a brown whiskey- – And I didn’t even know it started clear. | 比棕色威士忌还顺滑–我什至都不知道它开始变得清晰。 |
[22:08] | Next time you’re sitting down with ladies, you drop this knowledge. | 下次和女士们坐下时,您会放弃这些知识。 |
[22:12] | This is when you seem more cultured, have more information. | 这是您似乎更加有文化的时候,需要更多的信息。 |
[22:15] | This is gonna step your game up in life. | 这将使您的游戏生活更加精彩。 |
[22:18] | I’d be impressed if a dude was like, “Let me tell you about these whiskeys.” | 如果一个家伙喜欢,“让我告诉你这些威士忌”,我会印象深刻。 |
[22:22] | I’d be like, “Oh, all right. Hey, Daddy.” | 我会想,“哦,好吧。嘿,爸爸。” |
[22:24] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[22:25] | – What else do we have up? – [Jim] Let’s go to bourbon. | -我们还有什么呢? -[吉姆]我们去波旁威士忌。 |
[22:29] | It’s a nice next step into the whiskey category. | 这是进入威士忌类别的不错的下一步。 |
[22:32] | – [Karamo] This smells stronger. – [Antoni] There’s like a bit of smokiness. | -[Karamo]闻起来更香。 -[安东尼]有点像烟熏 |
[22:35] | – You can taste the flavor. – What Remy is learning right now is, | -您可以品尝到味道。 -雷米现在正在学习的是 |
[22:39] | if you’re gonna drink this, you need to understand why. | 如果您要喝这个,您需要了解原因。 |
[22:42] | Have some history behind it. | 背后有一些历史。 |
[22:44] | It elevates you as a man and shows that you’re stepping into your own manhood | 它提升了您作为男人的地位,并表明您正在步入自己的成年状态 |
[22:48] | by having this knowledge. | 通过了解这些知识。 |
[22:50] | Whew. That hits you, right here. I’m gonna be lit. | 哇。 就在这里打你。 我会被点燃的。 |
[23:04] | Love this table. Perfect. | 喜欢这张桌子。 完善。 |
[23:11] | It’s shocking how similar our paths are. My dad was an entrepreneur. | 令人震惊的是我们的道路是如此相似。 我父亲是一位企业家。 |
[23:16] | I know your dad was. I had a similar situation with my father. | 我知道你父亲是。 我父亲也有类似情况。 |
[23:19] | He passed away when I was young, and it made me grow up, like, so fast. | 他小时候就去世了,这让我如此快地长大。 |
[23:25] | How was that for you? I can imagine it’s pretty much the same. | 那你呢? 我可以想象几乎是一样的。 |
[23:29] | – Tell me. – Sure. | -告诉我。 好的 |
[23:30] | So, yeah, it was definitely like a shock. He passed away from cardiac arrest. | 所以,是的,这绝对是令人震惊。 他死于心脏骤停。 |
[23:34] | His heart just stopped. | 他的心停了下来。 |
[23:36] | I tried to perform CPR on him until the EMS got there. | 我尝试对他执行CPR,直到EMS到达为止。 |
[23:41] | No child should ever see their parent pass away. | 任何孩子都不应看到父母去世。 |
[23:44] | That’s just- – It’s ungodly. | 那只是–不敬虔。 |
[23:47] | Do you think that he’d be proud of the man you’ve become? | 你认为他会为你成为这个男人而感到骄傲吗? |
[23:51] | I think he would, but I’d also think he would be trying to push me | 我想他会的,但我也想他会试图推我的 |
[23:55] | into stepping out and starting my own business. | 涉足并开始自己的事业。 |
[23:58] | – He’d have that guiding hand. – I started my businesses when I was 26, | -他会有那只指导手。 -我26岁开始创业, |
[24:02] | just before my 27th birthday. That’s never easy. | 就在我27岁生日之前。 那从来都不容易。 |
[24:05] | If you’re willing to push through that, it could mean amazing things for you. | 如果您愿意这样做,那对您来说可能意味着惊人的事情。 |
[24:10] | I’ve started writing a business plan, but I’ll pick it up and put it down. | 我已经开始编写业务计划,但是我会拿起并放下它。 |
[24:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:15] | I don’t know. I think it may be, you know, scared to get in close | 我不知道。 我想您可能不敢靠近 |
[24:19] | to having to start making moves. | 必须开始行动。 |
[24:22] | My father, he was the role model, and it encouraged me to push myself. | 我的父亲,他是榜样,它鼓励我努力奋斗。 |
[24:26] | I really hope that with everything that me and the boys teach you, | 我真的希望我和孩子们教给你的一切, |
[24:30] | that you’re able to see that you should push. | 您可以看到应该推送。 |
[24:33] | You wear shorts and T- shirts every day. If you can’t make an effort | 您每天都穿短裤和T恤。 如果你不努力 |
[24:36] | in what you’re wearing, you won’t be able | 在您穿的衣服上,您将无法 |
[24:39] | to make the effort to create a company. | 努力创建公司。 |
[24:41] | My job is to make sure that you’ve got the confidence | 我的工作是确保您有信心 |
[24:44] | when you step out to get what you wanna get. | 当您站出来得到想要的东西时。 |
[24:48] | I really did take into consideration who you are, what you want. | 我确实确实考虑了你是谁,想要什么。 |
[24:52] | You said you’re not afraid of color. I got you jeans. | 你说过你不怕颜色。 我给你牛仔裤。 |
[24:55] | You don’t love skinny, so I got you options that are slim leg. | 你不喜欢皮包骨头,所以我为你提供了修身的选择。 |
[24:59] | I know you said you like Cuban style, so it’s print, but it’s simple print. | 我知道您说过您喜欢古巴风格,所以它是印刷品,但是很简单。 |
[25:05] | I got you stripes and some checks. They’re the easiest, uh, to get away with. | 我给你条纹和一些支票。 他们是最容易摆脱的。 |
[25:09] | – And then I have got you a suit. – Okay. | -然后我给你穿西装。 – 好的。 |
[25:12] | I’m not going crazy by getting you more. That’s not you. | 我不会因为让您更多而发疯。 那不是你。 |
[25:15] | I am sending a memo to every man in the world, | 我正在向世界上的每个人发送备忘录, |
[25:18] | making an effort with your wardrobe doesn’t make you a wuss. | 整理衣柜并不会让您大惊小怪。 |
[25:22] | Making an effort means you’re serious about the life you want. | 努力意味着您对想要的生活很认真。 |
[25:25] | – Hi. – [Ponder] Hey. | -嗨。 -[思考]嘿。 |
[25:27] | Fashion show, fashion show. | 时装秀,时装秀。 |
[25:29] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[25:30] | Ponder, how are you? Good to see you. That smiley face, he’ll be so happy. | 思考,你好吗? 很高兴见到你。 那张笑脸,他会很高兴。 |
[25:35] | Excuse me, these aren’t yours. Take a seat for me. Okay. | 对不起,这些不是您的。 请坐。 好的。 |
[25:38] | Ready to see Remington, how he looks? | 准备见雷明顿,他看起来如何? |
[25:41] | Yes, definitely. | 是的,当然可以。 |
[25:42] | [Tan] Come on out, come on out. | [Tan]出来,出来。 |
[25:44] | – [Ponder] All right. – Somebody made an effort. | -[思考]好的。 -有人努力。 |
[25:46] | [Antoni] Oh, shit. | [安东尼]哦,该死。 |
[25:47] | [all shouting and laughing] | [大喊大叫] |
[25:50] | [Tan] It’s tight in the legs, so we’ll go up a size. | [Tan]腿很紧,所以我们要加大尺寸。 |
[25:52] | – What do you think, Ponder? – He can pull it off. | -你觉得怎么样,思考? -他可以把它拉下来。 |
[25:55] | [Karamo] This makes you look sleek and sexy and stylized. | [Karamo]这使您看起来时尚,性感和风格化。 |
[25:58] | – You gotta feel amazing wearing this. – It feels good. | -穿上这件衣服你会感到惊讶。 – 感觉真爽。 |
[26:01] | The guy has a good body. Seeing him in that suit, he’s like a different guy. | 这个家伙身体很好。 看到他穿那套西装,他就像一个不同的家伙。 |
[26:05] | – I wanna show you with a different shirt. – I like it buttoned. | -我想给你看穿另一种衬衫。 -我喜欢扣子。 |
[26:09] | [Tan] This was in your mom’s closet. This is your dad’s hat. | [Tan]这是在你妈妈的衣柜里。 这是你爸爸的帽子。 |
[26:12] | Step back, look up. Don’t be afraid to step out like that. | 后退,抬头。 不要害怕那样走出去。 |
[26:16] | You want to be Don Draper, add these. These add in your personality, | 您想成为Don Draper,添加这些。 这些增加了你的个性, |
[26:20] | but they’re reminiscent of the ’50s, which is the era you love. | 但它们让人想起50年代,那是您热爱的时代。 |
[26:24] | – Yeah? Do you feel good? – I do. | -是吗? 你感觉好么? – 我做。 |
[26:26] | – You look fucking fantastic. – You look so good. | -你真他妈的棒极了。 -看起来很好 |
[26:29] | You do. | 你知道。 |
[26:41] | – [Karamo] What’s going on? – I’m excited. I don’t know what to expect. | -[Karamo]发生了什么事? – 我很兴奋。 我不知道会发生什么。 |
[26:44] | I’m really genuinely happy to see the changes. | 我真的很高兴看到这些变化。 |
[26:47] | ♪ See how we light up the sky The sky, the sky ♪ | ♪看我们如何照亮天空天空,天空♪ |
[26:52] | ♪ Tonight ♪ | ♪今晚♪ |
[26:59] | Oh, I think I hear somebody. | 哦,我想我听到了。 |
[27:00] | Let’s do this. | 让我们这样做。 |
[27:03] | [Karamo] Your new castle, king. | [卡拉莫]你的新城堡,国王。 |
[27:04] | Here we go. | 我们走了。 |
[27:06] | [Jonathan] Knocky- knock. | [乔纳森]敲敲。 |
[27:08] | – We’re here! – Come in! | -我们在这里! – 进来吧! |
[27:10] | Come in. | 进来。 |
[27:12] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家。 |
[27:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[27:17] | Wow. Wow, wow, wow. | 哇。 哇哇哇。 |
[27:22] | Wow, this is awesome. | 哇,太棒了。 |
[27:29] | [Remy chuckles] | [雷米轻笑] |
[27:31] | I’m really speechless. I don’t know what to say. | 我真的无语了。 我不知道该说些什么。 |
[27:33] | I’m thinking about what my mom’s gonna think when she walks in the door. | 我在想我妈妈进门时会怎么想。 |
[27:37] | – Take it in. – What’ll your mom think? | -接受-你妈妈会怎么想? |
[27:40] | She’s gonna love it, because she wants the house to be my own. | 她会喜欢的,因为她希望房子成为我的房子。 |
[27:44] | She’ll see everything and be like, “This is something that could be my son’s.” | 她会看到一切,然后会说:“这可能是我儿子的事情。” |
[27:48] | – This is awesome, guys. – Homage to Grandma. She loved murals. | -太好了,伙计们。 -向奶奶致敬。 她喜欢壁画。 |
[27:51] | [Remy] I love it. It’s Cuban. | [雷米]我喜欢它。 是古巴的。 |
[27:53] | – I replaced it with a Cuban one. – I love it. | -我换了一个古巴的。 – 我喜欢它。 |
[27:55] | We’ve got the pictures of you and your family up here. | 我们这里有你和你的家人的照片。 |
[27:58] | – [Remy] Look at this. – [Bobby] Right? I love this one. | -[雷米]看这个。 -[鲍比]对吧? 我喜欢这个。 |
[28:01] | [sobbing] | [哭泣] |
[28:09] | [clears throat] | [清嗓子] |
[28:15] | I wasn’t gonna cry. | 我不会哭。 |
[28:21] | The pictures are- – | 图片为– |
[28:22] | We wanted to make this the family home, surrounded around you. | 我们想把这个家庭住所包围住。 |
[28:30] | It’s really nice. I really appreciate it, guys. | 真的很好。 伙计们,我真的很感激。 |
[28:33] | [Antoni] Aw. | [安东尼] w。 |
[28:38] | – Did I get it? – Yes. | -我明白了吗? -是的 |
[28:41] | Look at the floors. This was under that carpet. | 看地板。 这是在那地毯下。 |
[28:43] | The plants are real, so water them. They’ll be your responsibility. | 植物是真实的,所以给它们浇水。 他们将是您的责任。 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[28:48] | Even some art again, that was here. I tried to incorporate as much | 再说一遍艺术,就在这里。 我尝试了尽可能多的合并 |
[28:52] | – of your grandma as I could. – That’s awesome. | -我的奶奶。 – 棒极了。 |
[28:55] | – You ready to see some more? Okay. – Yeah. | -您准备好了吗? 好的。 -是的 |
[29:00] | [gasps] | [喘气] |
[29:01] | This is amazing. | 这太神奇了。 |
[29:05] | [Bobby] Here’s the countertops we picked out. | [鲍比]这是我们挑选的台面。 |
[29:08] | [Remy] Oh. | [雷米]哦。 |
[29:10] | – [Bobby] All- new appliances. – Oh, my God. | -[鲍比]全新的电器。 – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[29:12] | – [Bobby] New dishwasher, new sink. – Right. | -[鲍比]新的洗碗机,新的水槽。 – 对。 |
[29:15] | This awesome wallpaper bringing in a Cuba feel. | 这款超酷的壁纸带来古巴的感觉。 |
[29:18] | Most of the stuff up here is all Grandma’s. | 这里的大多数东西都是奶奶的。 |
[29:21] | I’m overwhelmed. I’m really overwhelmed. | 我不知所措。 我真的不知所措。 |
[29:24] | – It’s so major. – Bobby was so good. | -非常重要。 -鲍比太好了。 |
[29:26] | It’s huge. | 很大。 |
[29:27] | – Can we see? – See more? | -可以看到吗? – 看更多? |
[29:29] | – Yeah. Let’s go. | – Yeah. |
[29:31] | Oh… my God. | 哦,天哪。 |
[29:43] | – [Bobby] The furniture was your mom’s. – This is awesome. | -[鲍比]家具是你妈妈的。 – 这太棒了。 |
[29:46] | – You changed the- – – The hardware, made it more masculine. | -您更改了—硬件更加男性化。 |
[29:51] | We kept the headboard, got rid of the footboard. | 我们保留了床头板,摆脱了床头板。 |
[29:53] | [Antoni] You can bring a girl into this room now. | [安东尼]您现在可以带一个女孩进入这个房间。 |
[29:56] | – Yeah, for sure, no more disclaimers. – No more disclaimers. [laughing] | -是的,肯定没有更多的免责声明。 -没有更多的免责声明。 [笑] |
[29:59] | No more disclaimers. | 没有更多的免责声明。 |
[30:00] | The best part is, before, it was a lady’s space, your grandma’s space. | 最好的部分是,以前是女士的空间,是您祖母的空间。 |
[30:04] | All I felt was your grandma’s spirit. You’ve kept these elements | 我唯一的感觉就是你奶奶的精神。 您保留了这些元素 |
[30:08] | and I still feel her spirit, but it’s you. | 而且我仍然感觉到她的精神,但就是你。 |
[30:11] | This is now your home, it’s a man’s home. | 这是您的家,这是一个男人的家。 |
[30:13] | You guys are good. Wow. | 你们很好。 哇。 |
[30:16] | With your new haircut, after you shampoo and condition, | 使用新发型,在洗发和调理后, |
[30:19] | use this hair and body oil. Spray it around your head. | 使用这种头发和身体油。 将其喷在头上。 |
[30:22] | Rub it in, then comb it to define your wave pattern, and it’s perfect. | 擦一下,然后梳理以定义您的波形,非常完美。 |
[30:26] | If your skin’s feeling busted, like, needs a moment, come in with your clay mask. | 如果您的皮肤感觉像破了一样,需要片刻,请带上您的泥面膜。 |
[30:32] | One thing about clay masks, people often make a mistake, | 关于黏土面具的一件事,人们经常犯错, |
[30:35] | they do a clay mask the day they have a big event. | 他们在发生重大事件的那天会做一个泥面膜。 |
[30:38] | Don’t. That’s like asking the stuff to come out of the skin. | 不要。 就像是要把东西从皮肤上弄出来。 |
[30:41] | So this is more like a Sunday thing. This is the biggest moment. | 因此,这更像是星期天的事情。 这是最大的时刻。 |
[30:45] | One of the things that I took away is that you are gorgeous | 我带走的一件事是你很漂亮 |
[30:49] | and stunning, but when I asked about floss, | 令人惊叹,但是当我问到牙线时, |
[30:51] | I was like, “Honey, no,” We wanna floss, but it’s like, “Who really wants to?” | 我当时想,“亲爱的,不,”我们想用牙线洁牙,但就像,“谁真正想要?” |
[30:55] | I hooked you up with a big- girl water pick. | 我用一个大女孩水镐把你迷住了。 |
[30:58] | I use them once in the morning and night. | 我每天早晚使用一次。 |
[31:00] | You just wanna get the crap out from between your teeth. | 您只想从牙齿之间剔除。 |
[31:04] | Just turn it on, mind the overspray, hello. | 只需打开它,请注意喷涂过度,您好。 |
[31:07] | Yes, and that’s what you do. So, you just: | 是的,那就是您要做的。 因此,您只是: |
[31:10] | – Do you wanna try it? – Okay. | -您想尝试吗? – 好的。 |
[31:11] | Point it right- – You can get friendly with yourself. | 正确点–您可以和自己变得友善。 |
[31:15] | Yes, queen, that’s how you do it. | 是的,女王,那就是你的做法。 |
[31:17] | And do it methodically, too. | 并且有条理地做。 |
[31:19] | Yes, queen. Yes, yes, yes. | 是的,女王。 对对对。 |
[31:23] | – Okay. – Do you feel- – ? | -好的。 – 你感觉- – ? |
[31:25] | – No, I do, I feel it. All right. – Let’s get you on to gorgeous Tan. | -不,我知道。 行。 -让我们继续欣赏华丽的Tan。 |
[31:29] | – Here he is. – That chair for storing dirty clothes | – 他在这里。 -用来存放脏衣服的椅子 不再需要 |
[31:32] | is no longer needed. | 。 |
[31:34] | So, everything is gonna go in here. Do not use this chair | 所以,一切都会进入这里。 不要使用这把椅子 |
[31:37] | – I won’t. Okay. – as your laundry chair. | -我不会。 好的。 -作为您的洗衣椅。 |
[31:39] | We put your button- down shirts together, all of your jackets together. | 我们将您的纽扣衬衫,所有夹克放在一起。 |
[31:44] | And then we’ve also got all of your T- shirts together, | 然后我们也把您所有的T恤放在一起, |
[31:47] | short- sleeve shirts together. | 短袖衬衫在一起。 |
[31:49] | Keep it organized and it’s easy to get dressed. | 井井有条,容易穿上衣服。 |
[31:51] | Finally, I got you a pair of boots. | 最后,我给你买了一双靴子。 |
[31:53] | I want you to start wearing boots. It just elevates the look. | 我要你开始穿靴子。 它只是提升外观。 |
[31:57] | Instead of sneakers, you’re going to a nice restaurant, | 您要去一家不错的餐厅,而不是运动鞋, |
[32:01] | look at a pair of boots. | 看一双靴子。 |
[32:02] | They’re a good bridge between a super- casual shoe | 它们是超级休闲鞋之间的良好桥梁 |
[32:05] | – and super- formal shoe. – Okay. | -和正式鞋。 – 好的。 |
[32:07] | So, also, you wanna look elevated, and you wanna increase that Cuban style. | 因此,您也想看起来高高在上,并想增加古巴风格。 |
[32:12] | If you’re looking at that, add an accessory. That hat. | 如果您正在寻找,请添加配件。 那顶帽子。 |
[32:15] | – It looks fantastic on you. – Right. | -这对您来说真是太棒了。 – 对。 |
[32:17] | – Ready to try on some looks? – Yeah. | -准备尝试一些外观了吗? -是的 |
[32:19] | You boys ready for this? | 你们男孩们准备好了吗? |
[32:20] | – [Jonathan] Yes. – [Bobby] Yeah. | -[乔纳森]是的。 -[鲍比]是的。 |
[32:21] | – Yeah. – [Antoni] Looks great. | -是的。 -[安东尼]看起来不错。 |
[32:24] | [Bobby] Love it, real men wear pink. | [鲍比]喜欢它,真正的男人穿着粉红色。 |
[32:25] | I would rock it. The entire look from head to toe. | 我会摇滚。 从头到脚的整个外观。 |
[32:30] | – You look phenomenal. – Thank you. Oh, the hat on top. | -你看起来很棒。 – 谢谢。 哦,顶上的帽子。 |
[32:33] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的。 -是的 |
[32:34] | [Karamo] Twirl. | [Karamo]旋转。 |
[32:37] | – You feel confident? You feel cool? – I feel cool, confident. | -您有信心吗? 你感觉很酷吗? -我很冷静,很自信。 |
[32:40] | It’s comfortable, too. | 也很舒服 |
[32:42] | I really am not a card- carrying member of the NRA, | 我真的不是NRA的持卡会员, |
[32:45] | but for that gun show, honey, sign me up. | 但是为了那场枪展,亲爱的,请报名我。 |
[32:47] | Sign me up. | 注册我。 |
[32:49] | Uh, it’s time to go to the kitchen. Let’s go. | 恩,该到厨房了。 我们走吧。 |
[32:52] | – Wanna leave that hat here? – I’ll keep it safe for you. | -想把那顶帽子留在这里吗? -我会为您安全。 |
[32:55] | [Jonathan] Make us something gorgeous, boys. | [乔纳森(Jonathan)],给我们带来些华丽的东西,男孩。 |
[32:58] | – He looks good. – So good. | -他看起来不错。 – 这么好。 |
[33:00] | Starting new traditions, and I get to be a part of it. | 开始新的传统,我也参与其中。 |
[33:04] | – I’m so grateful for that. – Awesome. | -我非常感谢。 太好了 |
[33:06] | – So, first things first. Mac and cheese. – Oh, yeah. | -首先,首先。 Mac和奶酪。 – 哦耶。 |
[33:10] | Esther told me she uses cottage cheese, full fat, of course, | 以斯帖告诉我她使用的是全脂奶酪,当然, |
[33:13] | at room temp with milk, whisks it up. That’s the basis for a sauce. | 在室温下加牛奶打搅。 那是调味料的基础。 |
[33:17] | We don’t have to cook anything ahead of time. | 我们不必提前煮任何东西。 |
[33:20] | Bit of Dijon for a bit of kick. There’s ground nutmeg in there. | 第戎一点点踢。 里面有肉豆蔻粉。 |
[33:24] | And then salt. And this is gonna sort of serve as that creamy base. | 然后加盐。 这会起到乳脂状的作用。 |
[33:28] | Try a piece of this. This is Gruyere. | 试试这个。 这是格鲁耶尔。 |
[33:31] | On the far right here, this is fresh grated Parmesan. | 这是最右边的新鲜帕尔玛干酪。 |
[33:34] | In the middle, we have my favorite sharp cheddar. This is from Vermont. | 在中间,我们有我最喜欢的锋利的切达干酪。 这是佛蒙特州的。 |
[33:38] | We’re gonna top it off with some Japanese breadcrumbs. | 我们会用一些日本面包屑来结束它。 |
[33:42] | This is gonna add that perfect crust on top. | 这会在上面加上完美的外壳。 |
[33:44] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[33:46] | It’s incredible that cooking is important in your family, | 令人难以置信的是,烹饪对您的家庭很重要, |
[33:49] | but it’s just like this tradition that completely stopped and was shut down. | 但就像这个传统一样,它完全停止并被关闭了。 |
[33:54] | His grandmother did it, his father did it. His mother does it. | 他的祖母做到了,他的父亲做到了。 他的母亲做到了。 |
[33:58] | – Next up, green beans. – All right. | -接下来,青豆。 – 行。 |
[34:00] | Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, and then a bit of salt. | 淋上一点橄榄油,然后放一点盐。 |
[34:04] | I want Remy to be excited about cooking for other people. | 我希望雷米为为别人做饭而兴奋。 |
[34:07] | Last step, meatloaf. If you’re intimidated by how much to put of everything, | 最后一步,肉饼。 如果您对所有东西投入多少感到害怕, |
[34:12] | once you’re done making the mix, heat up a skillet, take a little ball, | 完成混合后,将煎锅加热,取一个小球, |
[34:16] | throw it in oil, cook it, and you have a little meatloaf | 把它扔进油里,煮熟,你就会有一点肉饼 |
[34:19] | you can munch on and be like, “I want milk and breadcrumbs.” | 你可以mu着嘴说“我要牛奶和面包屑”。 |
[34:23] | Whatever you wanna add. | 无论您要添加什么。 |
[34:24] | What I love about cooking is that it’s the ultimate gift. | 我最爱做饭是因为它是终极礼物。 |
[34:28] | And, of course, right when everybody gets here, your punch. | 当然,当每个人到这里时,您的拳头就到了。 |
[34:31] | – Some nice- – – These are juices. | -不错–这些是果汁。 |
[34:33] | And it’s super basic. | 这是超级基础。 |
[34:34] | Put in whatever amount of fruit juices you want, then soda water and ginger ale. | 放入任意数量的果汁,然后放入苏打水和姜汁。 |
[34:39] | – We need whiskey to put in here. – Yeah. | -我们需要威士忌来这里。 -是的 |
[34:41] | Oh, wait a second. Hold on. | 哦,等等。 坚持,稍等。 |
[34:44] | – Oh, wow. – So, our buddy Jim hooked it up. | -哦,哇。 -所以,我们的好朋友Jim挂了起来。 |
[34:48] | We have clear whiskey, perfect for mixing. We have rye, we have bourbon. | 我们有清澈的威士忌,非常适合混合。 我们有黑麦,我们有波旁威士忌。 |
[34:52] | Rye’s gonna be spicier, bourbon’s sweeter. | 黑麦会变得更辣,波旁糖会更甜。 |
[34:54] | This is up to you, and this is about you starting your own recipe. | 这取决于您,这与您开始自己的食谱有关。 |
[34:58] | – It’ll be Remy’s punch. – There you go, Remy’s punch. | -这是雷米的重拳。 -你去了,雷米的拳头。 |
[35:01] | I wanted you to understand, how do I start to create my tradition? | 我想让您了解,我如何开始建立自己的传统? |
[35:05] | But still remembering the legacy and the traditions | 但仍要记住遗产和传统
已经给你的 |
[35:08] | that have already been given to you. And so, I did something for you. | 。 因此,我为您做了一些事情。 |
[35:13] | [Remy] Oh, man. | [雷米]哦,老兄。 |
[35:14] | I spent some time going through photos, memories. | 我花了一些时间浏览照片,回忆。 |
[35:18] | I wanted to create something for you so that you can always remember the past, | 我想为您创建一些东西,以便您始终记得过去, |
[35:23] | where you came from, but also where you’re going. | 您来自哪里,也要去哪里。 |
[35:26] | Hey, um, fellas, come in here. | 嘿,伙计,进来吧。 |
[35:29] | I made something for Remy, and I wanted you all to see. | 我为雷米(Remy)做点东西,我希望大家看到。 |
[35:32] | [Jonathan] Love. | [乔纳森]爱。 |
[35:33] | So, this is going to be the start of your new family legacy album. | 因此,这将是您的新家庭旧专辑的开始。 |
[35:38] | Okay, all right. | 好吧,好的。 |
[35:41] | Oh, wow. [chuckles] Wow. | 哦,哇。 [咯咯笑]哇。 |
[35:45] | Think this is my first birthday. My grandma and my granddad. | 认为这是我的第一个生日。 我奶奶和我爷爷 |
[35:49] | This has gotta be baptism. | 这一定要洗礼。 |
[35:51] | I got baptized, and my granddad baptized me. | 我受洗了,爷爷为我受洗了。 |
[35:54] | The man that your father instilled in you to be | 你父亲灌输给你的男人是 |
[35:57] | is fully here, and you should be completely proud of yourself. | 完全在这里,您应该为自己感到骄傲。 |
[36:01] | We fixed you topically and gave you this house, | 我们局部地修理了你,给了你这所房子, |
[36:04] | but the essence of who you are didn’t need a whole lot of fixing. | 但是,本质上讲,您不需要做很多事情。 |
[36:07] | So, to that I say, like, go. | 因此,我想说,走吧。 |
[36:09] | Just dust your shoulder off | 擦掉肩膀 |
[36:11] | and make sure you moisturize before your big meetings. | ,并确保在大型会议之前进行保湿。 |
[36:14] | You got what it takes to be a business owner. | 您拥有成为企业主所需的一切。 |
[36:17] | You’ve got drive, you work hard. I want you to continue to make an effort, yeah? | 你有动力,你努力工作。 我希望您继续努力,是吗? |
[36:21] | – Yeah. – From the moment I walked in, | -是的。 -从我走进那一刻起, |
[36:24] | it was clear this home meant so much to your grandmother. | 很明显,这套房子对您祖母意义重大。 |
[36:26] | Continue putting the love into this home that she did. | 继续把爱放在她做的这所房子里。 |
[36:30] | – Carry on the legacy. – Definitely. | -继承传统。 -当然可以 |
[36:32] | All of this only works because you were ready for it. | 所有这一切都只能用,因为您已经准备好了。 |
[36:35] | Every single thing that we taught you. | 我们教给您的每一件事。 |
[36:38] | And now you get to do that in your own way. You got this. | 现在您可以用自己的方式做到这一点。 你明白了 |
[36:41] | Well, have loved spending time with you, but it is time for the Fab 5 to go. | 好吧,我喜欢与您共度时光,但这是Fab 5的时机。 |
[36:47] | So, you are on your own, brother. | 因此,兄弟,你一个人。 |
[36:49] | – All right. – [Tan] Let me take this from you. | -好吧。 -[Tan]让我从你这里拿走。 |
[36:51] | [Karamo] So, enjoy your dinner party tonight, and we are out of here. | [Karamo]所以,今晚享受您的晚餐聚会,我们不在这里。 |
[36:55] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 感谢您所做的一切。 |
[36:57] | Not just for me personally, but for my family. | 不仅是我个人,也是我的家人。 |
[37:00] | I would have not known where to start, and you’ve given me that new direction. | 我不知道从哪里开始,而您给了我这个新的方向。 |
[37:06] | Oh, bye. | 哦,再见。 |
[37:08] | – Bye. – Thank you. | -再见 – 谢谢。 |
[37:09] | – You got this. – Bye, man. | -你明白了。 -再见,老兄 |
[37:11] | Thanks, guys, appreciate it. | 谢谢大家,谢谢。 |
[37:13] | – Thank you. – [Tan] Enjoy your night. | -谢谢。 -[Tan]祝您晚上愉快。 |
[37:15] | – Thank you. – [Jonathan] Enjoy your place. | -谢谢。 -[乔纳森]享受你的位置。 |
[37:17] | [Tan] Dress well. | [Tan]穿得好。 |
[37:18] | Bye, guys. | 再见,伙计们。 |
[37:19] | [dance music playing] | [舞蹈音乐播放] |
[37:32] | [Jonathan] Are we gonna have a little family powwow? | [乔纳森(Jonathan)]我们会有一个小家庭吗? |
[37:35] | Is this Remy? | 这是雷米吗? |
[37:36] | – Thank you, come on through. – [Antoni] Little glasses. | -谢谢,来吧。 -[安东尼]小眼镜。 |
[37:39] | – [Bobby] Watch the feet. – Oh, gosh. | -[鲍比]观察脚。 – 哦,天哪。 |
[37:41] | – Bobby’s gonna be pissed. – I know. | -鲍比会生气。 – 我知道。 |
[37:43] | I adored Remy. I can’t wait to see this. | 我崇拜雷米。 我等不及要看这个了。 |
[37:45] | Look how good he looks. | 看他长得怎么样。 |
[37:47] | [Karamo] I didn’t realize how big his arms were. | [Karamo]我不知道他的手臂有多大。 |
[37:50] | Good job, Remy. | 干得好,雷米。 |
[37:53] | [Antoni] I set it up so he doesn’t have to be in the kitchen | [安东尼]我设置好了,所以他不必在厨房里 |
[37:56] | when everybody comes and he spends time with them. | 当每个人都来他陪伴他们时。 |
[38:01] | Hold me until the pain goes away. | 抱着我,直到疼痛消失。 |
[38:03] | I know it’s awkward, but we can do this. | 我知道这很尴尬,但是我们可以做到。 |
[38:05] | Remember what he was wearing before? Flip- flops and shorts. That’s what. | 还记得他以前穿的衣服吗? 人字拖鞋和短裤。 就是那样 |
[38:10] | This is a massive change. | 这是一个巨大的变化。 |
[38:11] | – [Jonathan] He looks so fly. – [Tan] He looks so good. | -[乔纳森]他看起来好苍蝇。 -[Tan]他看起来很好。 |
[38:14] | Yes, go for the hat. | 是的,去戴帽子。 |
[38:16] | I love that hat. | 我爱那顶帽子。 |
[38:17] | – [Jonathan] It’s so clean. – Yeah. | -[乔纳森]好干净。 -是的 |
[38:19] | – Oh, look at that. – He’s loving his look. | -哦,看那个。 -他爱他的外观。 |
[38:23] | Smells good. | 闻起来很好。 |
[38:25] | – OJ. – He learned how to make punch. | -OJ。 -他学会了打拳。 |
[38:28] | I explained everything. They’re labeled. I wanted him to make his own version | 我解释了一切。 它们被标记了。 我要他做自己的版本 |
[38:32] | – using his grandma’s original punch bowl. – Cute. | -使用他祖母原来的打孔碗。 -好可爱 |
[38:36] | He filled up a glass filled with whiskey. Okay. | 他装满了装满威士忌的玻璃杯。 好的。 |
[38:39] | – [Karamo] Good job. – I was like, “Where’s this going?” | -[Karamo]辛苦了。 -我当时想:“这要去哪里?” |
[38:41] | That’s my type of guy. | 那是我的类型。 |
[38:43] | You better come through, mama, looking all good and sexy. | 妈妈,你最好穿上,看起来都很好,很性感。 |
[38:50] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿。 |
[38:51] | Come on in. | 快进来。 |
[38:53] | Come on in. | 快进来。 |
[38:55] | [shouting] | [喊] |
[38:58] | Look at- – | 看- |
[39:00] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[39:03] | – [Karamo] This is cathartic for her. – Yeah, of course. | -[Karamo]这对她来说是宣泄的。 – 嗯,当然咯。 |
[39:05] | It’s a let- go. | 这是放手。 |
[39:06] | [Karamo] She was able to let go. | [Karamo]她得以放手。 |
[39:08] | Her mother died in that house, and now, this is a new beginning for all of them. | 她的母亲死在那所房子里,现在,这对他们所有人来说都是新的开始。 |
[39:13] | [Bobby] There we go. | [鲍比]我们去了。 |
[39:14] | That is a jealous sister face if I’ve ever seen one. | 如果我看过那是嫉妒的姐姐脸。 |
[39:18] | – I haven’t even looked at you. – You haven’t looked at me. | -我什至都没有看着你。 -你没看着我。 |
[39:20] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[39:22] | Look at you. | 看着你。 |
[39:24] | Look at you styling. Like your mommy and your sister. | 看你的造型。 就像你的妈妈和你的妹妹。 |
[39:28] | – Did you all notice the floors? – Yes. | -大家都注意到地板了吗? -是的 |
[39:30] | [Tan] No more green carpet. | [Tan]不再有绿色地毯。 |
[39:31] | – This used to be your room. Are you ready? – Okay, let me see. | -这曾经是您的房间。 你准备好了吗? -好的,让我看看。 |
[39:35] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的。 – 行。 |
[39:37] | [shouting] | [喊] |
[39:40] | – This is so nice, and it’s my furniture. – [Remy] It’s your furniture. | -太好了,是我的家具。 -[雷米]这是你的家具。 |
[39:44] | [chuckles] Yes. | [咯咯笑]是的。 |
[39:47] | [Mia] I love that picture. | [Mia]我喜欢那张照片。 |
[39:49] | [Esther] Everything is just beautiful. | [Esther]一切都很美好。 |
[39:51] | Remy, I’m so proud, and I’m so glad. I didn’t know how it would feel coming in, | 雷米,我很自豪,我也很高兴。 我不知道进来会有什么感觉, |
[39:57] | but when I opened the door, it was like, “Ah, beautiful, really nice.” | 但是当我打开门时,就像是:“啊,美丽,非常好。” |
[40:02] | – And I’ll be over a lot more. – Yeah? | -而且我会再接再厉。 -是吗? |
[40:05] | – They didn’t change the locks? – I might- – I’m kidding. | -他们没有改变锁? -我可能–开玩笑的。 |
[40:08] | [both laughing] | [都笑] |
[40:10] | Like, I have a key. | 喜欢,我有一把钥匙。 |
[40:12] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[40:13] | I know you missed out on the Christmas Eve dinners. | 我知道您错过了平安夜的晚餐。 |
[40:16] | – We should- – – Mm- hm. Are you gonna pick that up? | -我们应该–嗯。 你要接吗? |
[40:19] | We should try, or have some kind of tradition like that. | 我们应该尝试,或者有类似的传统。 |
[40:22] | – You got the kitchen space. – I’ll help. | -您有厨房空间。 – 我会帮忙的。 |
[40:25] | We never said he has to do everything. | 我们从没说过他必须做所有事情。 |
[40:28] | I love that Mom was there to give advice. | 我喜欢妈妈在那里提供建议。 |
[40:30] | So, here, Karamo put together this photo album | 所以,在这里,卡拉莫把这张相册放在一起 |
[40:33] | with just, like, our history and our past. | 与我们的历史和过去一样。 |
[40:35] | [Esther] Mm- hm. | [Esther]嗯。 |
[40:37] | [crying] | [哭] |
[40:42] | [Tan] Aw. | [Tan] w。 |
[40:54] | Baby, we’re very proud. | 宝贝,我们感到非常自豪。 |
[41:03] | – Beautiful. – You know they- – | -美丽。 -你知道他们– |
[41:05] | They bedazzled it. | 他们眼花bed乱。 |
[41:06] | [all laughing] | [所有人都在笑] |
[41:09] | In true Porter fashion. | 以真正的波特方式。 |
[41:11] | I got some stuff prepped in the fridge to put in the oven. | 我在冰箱里准备了一些东西放在烤箱里。 |
[41:14] | – And do we need to take Pepto- Bismol? – Hey, now. | -我们需要服用Pepto- Bismol吗? -嘿,现在。 |
[41:17] | – [laughing] – I love it. Esther is throwing shade. | -[笑]-我喜欢 以斯帖投下阴影。 |
[41:22] | – Hey, hey. – [Antoni] Ponder! Yeah. | -嘿,嘿。 -[安东尼]思考! 是的 |
[41:25] | – Look how good he looks. – Hey, Uncle Rodrick. | -看他看起来有多好。 -嘿,罗德里克叔叔。 |
[41:27] | Wow, no more drapes. | 哇,别再垂褶了。 |
[41:29] | No more… No more carpet, wow. | 没有更多了……没有更多的地毯了,哇。 |
[41:31] | Ponder doesn’t even recognize the house. | Ponder甚至不认出房子。 |
[41:34] | – Look. He’s hosting his own dinner party. – [Tan] I know. | -看。 他正在举办自己的晚宴。 -[Tan]我知道。 |
[41:38] | – Did you help, or did you have any say? – Absolutely not. I’m just here to enjoy. | -您提供帮助了,或者您有什么话要说? – 绝对不。 我只是在这里享受。 |
[41:43] | So, before we get started, I think I would like to make a toast. | 因此,在我们开始之前,我想我想干杯。 |
[41:49] | Um… Just to stepping forward into the future. | 嗯…只是为了迈向未来。 |
[41:53] | I know that it was a big deal for me to kind of fill Papa’s shoes. | 我知道,为我的爸爸补鞋真是一件大事。 |
[41:59] | Um, but the guys, the Fab 5, taught me this week that I should walk the path | 嗯,但是这五个工厂,这周告诉我,我应该走这条路 |
[42:03] | he laid out for me, but fill my own shoes while I’m walking the path. | 他为我布置,但是在我走这条路的同时填满了我自己的鞋子。 |
[42:08] | – Cheers to that. | – Cheers to that. |
[42:13] | [Remy] I think my grandma would be happy to see something | [雷米]我想我奶奶很乐意看到一些东西 |
[42:16] | that she was able to pass down to me, | 她能够传给我, |
[42:20] | but have my own modern spin on it. | 但我对此有自己的看法。 |
[42:22] | I just feel like a totally different person. | 我就像一个完全不同的人。 |
[42:25] | My dad would have been really grateful to see a transformation in me, | 我父亲会很感激看到我的转变, |
[42:29] | to be able to be ready to step out and start my own business. | 以便能够迈出第一步并开始自己的事业。 |
[42:34] | Delicious. | 好吃。 |
[42:35] | – Oh. Oh, Esther is smiling. – Fun. | -哦。 哦,以斯帖在微笑。 -好玩 |
[42:37] | – Mother approved. – [Karamo] There you go. | -母亲批准。 -[Karamo]你去了。 |
[42:39] | I think it’s so beautiful that Remy now has a place that’s really his own, | 我认为雷米现在拥有一个真正属于他的地方真是太好了, |
[42:44] | but that still maintains his heritage and where he’s from. | 但这仍然保留了他的遗产以及他的来源。 |
[42:47] | We can stop by every night for dinner. And head on back home. | 我们每天晚上可以停下来吃晚饭。 然后回到家。 |
[42:51] | He’s such a go- getter, so ahead of the curve. | 他是如此善行,所以走在弯道前面。 |
[42:53] | I see the man that he is and the man he’s going to be. | 我看到他现在是那个男人,他将要成为那个男人。 |
[42:56] | He’s letting go of that young, little boy Remy, | 他放开了那个年轻的小男孩雷米, |
[42:59] | and we’re seeing Remington emerge. | ,我们看到雷明顿应运而生。 |
[43:01] | Papa would be impressed. | 爸爸会留下深刻的印象。 |
[43:04] | It’s official, Remy reborn. | 是官方,雷米(Remy)重生。 |
[43:06] | [Esther] Thank you, Antoni. | [Esther]谢谢安东尼。 |
[43:08] | Taught you well. | 教得很好。 |
[43:10] | – [Tan] Said, “Thank you, Antoni.” – [Jonathan] “Thank you, Antoni.” | -[Tan]说:“谢谢你,安东尼。” -[乔纳森]“谢谢你,安东尼。” |
[43:13] | – To Remy and family. – To Remy. | -给雷米和家人。 -雷米 |
[43:15] | – And to his home. – Cheers, everyone. | -到他的家。 -大家加油 |
[43:24] | [funk music playing] | [放音乐] |
[43:31] | Wanna walk with confidence? | 想自信地走吗? |
[43:33] | Start with a smile, then stand straight, | 从微笑开始,然后站直, |
[43:35] | shoulders back and don’t forget, eye contact. | 肩膀向后,别忘了目光接触。 |
[44:50] | Subtitle translation by Matt Duncan | 马特·邓肯(Matt Duncan)的字幕翻译 |