时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Guys, let me tell you. | 我跟你们讲 |
[00:18] | I’ve been searching high and low for the best barbecue in town | 我一直在找这个镇最好吃的烧烤店 |
[00:21] | and I think that I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[00:22] | -Oh my god. -And this a double whammy. | -我的天 -还有别的 |
[00:24] | we’re also doing our first duo. | 这将会是我们节目第一个双人组 |
[00:26] | Oh my god, I love a duo! | 我的天 我爱双人组 |
[00:28] | Please meet the Jones Sisters. | 下面有请琼斯姐妹 |
[00:35] | My name is Deborah Jones and they call me “Little.” | 我叫黛博拉·琼斯 外号小个儿 |
[00:36] | 黛博拉 别名”小小” | |
[00:39] | And my name is Mary Jones and they call me “Shorty.” | 而我叫玛丽·琼斯 人称矮个儿 |
[00:39] | 玛丽 别名”矮矮” | |
[00:43] | Our passion is to barbecue. | 我们热衷于烧烤 |
[00:45] | It’s like an art. | 它就像一门艺术 |
[00:46] | Okay, we got a combo-plate, | 客人点了一份套餐 |
[00:48] | burnt ends and beef, with a baked beans. | 牛腩配焗豆 |
[00:50] | I don’t who would get out there and cook that barbecue like we do. | 不知道谁还能像我们这样热爱烧烤 |
[00:56] | Barbecue is in our DNA. | 烧烤刻在我们的基因之中 |
[00:58] | And after all these years, it better being something, | 久而久之 技术都沉淀了 |
[01:01] | this been a lot of years so it’s gotta be, | 做了那么多年烧烤 肯定 |
[01:03] | it’s all in there somewhere, all up in the DNA. | 已经升华 刻在基因里了 |
[01:08] | I don’t know what else to say, It’s just all in there. | 我不知道还能怎么描述 它已融入我们的灵魂 |
[01:11] | They own and operate ‘Jones BBQ’ | 她们开的店叫琼斯烧烤 |
[01:13] | and are among the only known female pitmasters in Kansas City. | 跻身于肯萨斯城最有名的女性烧烤名匠之列 |
[01:17] | Most pitmasters are men. | 大部分烧烤名匠都是男性 |
[01:20] | -We can get right in there with them. -Right next to them. | -我们能和他们同台竞技 -毫不落后 |
[01:22] | -Not trying to prove nothing. -Nothing. | -不是非得证明什么 -是的 |
[01:23] | We just, we can get in there with them and do the Q. | 就是想和他们一起弘扬烧烤文化 |
[01:26] | -Yes, honey. -Wow. | 猛噢 甜心 |
[01:28] | We do it old school. We still get the wood. | 我们走老派烤法 还是用木头 |
[01:31] | We still fire it up with hickory. | 还是用山胡桃木烤 |
[01:32] | Deborah and Mary have over 35 years of barbecue experience. | 黛博拉和玛丽有超过35年的烧烤经验 |
[01:36] | Wow, they’re not messing around. | 她们是来真的 |
[01:37] | That’s definitely older than me, I know it’s not older than some of you. | 这都比我岁数大了 但我知道某人比这个老 |
[01:40] | -It’s older than me. -You bitch! | -不是我 -贱人 |
[01:43] | They learned how to barbecue from their father, | 她们师从父亲 |
[01:45] | who owned and operated the first Jones BBQ until he passed. | 是他建立了琼斯烧烤并一直运营 直至去世 |
[01:48] | So, this has been a generational operation. | 所以这是个传家手艺 |
[01:50] | We’re very proud of everything we’ve accomplished. | 我们对我们的成就感到骄傲 |
[01:53] | Even the failures that we might have had along on the way. | 甚至以前的一些失败经历 |
[01:56] | Proud of them too. | 也让我感到骄傲 |
[01:57] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[01:58] | -Female entrepreneurs. -Phenomenal. | -女创业家 -非同小可 |
[02:01] | They are nominated by Izora, Deborah’s daughter. | 黛博拉的女儿伊泽拉将她们推荐给节目组 |
[02:04] | Love that name. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[02:06] | -She sounds like an island, honey! -Right? | -听起来像个小岛 宝贝 -我懂你 |
[02:07] | I’m nominating my mom and aunt, | 我推荐我妈和阿姨上这个节目 |
[02:08] | 艾佐拉 黛博拉女儿 | |
[02:09] | because they reopened this barbecue restaurant | 因为她们为了供我上大学 |
[02:13] | to help me get through college. | 重新开张了这家店 |
[02:14] | Alright, Pumpkin, there you go. | 亲 久等了 |
[02:16] | And their work ethic, | 她们的工作理念 |
[02:18] | it’s hustler all day. | 就是拼死拼活地干 |
[02:19] | They’re like a moving train. | 她们就像打了鸡血 |
[02:21] | ‘Scuse me. | 借过 |
[02:22] | They never want to stop and smell the flowers, you know. | 她们不懂得劳逸结合 |
[02:25] | Their life is so, so busy. | 她们的生活 过于匆忙 |
[02:27] | I wake up every morning around 3:00. | 我每早3点钟起床 |
[02:30] | and I’m at the smoker cooking by 4:15. | 四点一刻我就在烤炉旁烤肉了 |
[02:32] | – When do you sleep, Mary? -Who needs it? | -你几点睡觉 玛丽 -睡啥觉 |
[02:35] | I’m like her, I got to keep it moving. | 我和她一样 我停不下来 |
[02:37] | I’m in there at 7:30 | 我7点半到店 |
[02:39] | and I come in and I do what I have to do. | 进门就马上开工 |
[02:41] | Now, I’ve never come past 8:30. | 我从来没有8点半之后才到 |
[02:43] | -Nine o’clock. -Okay. | -九点 -好吧 |
[02:46] | They are so willing to bend over backwards | 她们喜欢埋头苦干 |
[02:49] | and they’re always worried about everyone else. | 也总是为别人着想 |
[02:51] | You always want to make sure the customer’s satisfied. | 要确保客人满意 |
[02:54] | I’m pretty sure they can’t do back bends anymore. | 她们不可能再这么拼命下去了 |
[02:56] | My feet are hurting. | 我脚好疼 |
[02:58] | They were raised that way, really. | 这是她们所受教育的影响 |
[02:59] | Our dad was big on education. | 父亲非常注重教育 |
[03:01] | -He was big on education. -Our dad was big on education. | -他真的很注重教育 -相当注重教育 |
[03:04] | So, I went to college, | 所以我高中毕业后 |
[03:06] | after I graduated outta high school | 上了大学 |
[03:08] | and got a business degree. | 拿到了商学学位 |
[03:09] | And I have a business degree. | 我也有商学学位 |
[03:12] | My dad always said: “Sit down | 我爸总会说 “坐下 |
[03:13] | and think about what you think you can do, turn it into something.” | 想想你能做些什么 然后付诸于行动” |
[03:18] | They’ve been at their current location for five years. | 她们现在的店面已经经营五年了 |
[03:21] | It’s like a little Mississippi shack | 就是一间在河口上建的 |
[03:23] | on the bayou. | 密西西比小棚 |
[03:24] | It’s very small in there. | 这里空间非常小 |
[03:26] | Me and my sister are forever bumping into each other. | 我们总是撞个满怀 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause, you know, we ain’t lightweights, | 我们这体型 你懂的 |
[03:29] | we heavyweights. | 可不轻 |
[03:31] | And we bump into each other. | 我们老撞到对方 |
[03:32] | She gets on my nerves, I get on her nerves, | 总会惹恼彼此 |
[03:35] | -but we get through the day, you know. | 但我们总能重归于好 |
[03:37] | “They rate among the very best in Kansas City, | “她们在肯萨斯城有口皆碑 |
[03:39] | but are still slightly under the radar.” | 但还是有些不为人知” |
[03:41] | It sounds to me like their food is so good people don’t care. | 感觉像是她们做的东西好吃但就是不火 |
[03:43] | -Exactly! -Also sounds like | -没错 -而且听起来 |
[03:45] | there’s gorgeous room for improvement. | 大有改善空间 |
[03:47] | Bringing the Fab Five to them | 把她们推荐给闪耀五人组 |
[03:49] | would be the best way I could possibly give that thank you back | 是我为报答她们供我上大学 |
[03:53] | for putting me through college | 所能给出的最好谢礼了 |
[03:54] | and give them the edge and the push they need. | 希望五人组能推她们一把 |
[03:58] | Our mission this week is to help the Jones sisters | 我们本周的任务就是帮琼斯姐妹 |
[04:00] | take their business to the next level. | 让她们的生意更上一层楼 |
[04:02] | Let’s get them out from the smoke and into the spotlight. | 让她们不再蓬头垢面 而是光彩耀人 |
[04:06] | Cute. | 真棒 |
[04:10] | I always hear the music cue from the beginning of the intro, | 每次只要我们一说完口号 |
[04:13] | as soon as we say the word. | 我耳边就会自动响起开场白的音乐 |
[04:28] | Got my burnt ends, sis? | 烤牛腩好了吗 姐姐 |
[04:29] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[04:30] | I want you to have a good rest of the day, okay. | 今天要过的好好的 |
[04:33] | There you go, sir. | 先生 久等了 |
[04:36] | Ms. Sandy! | 桑迪小姐 |
[04:38] | Kansas City is known for a lot of things. | 堪萨斯城出名的东西很多 |
[04:40] | Numero uno is barbecue. | 烧烤属第一 |
[04:41] | 安东尼 美食&美酒 | |
[04:42] | – Look at that line. – That’s amazing. | -瞧这队排的 -了不得 |
[04:45] | – We love a line. – It’s a thing here, | -我们最爱排队了 -这生意不得了 |
[04:46] | it’s a very big thing here. | 这生意真的不得了 |
[04:48] | -Hi. -Hello. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[04:50] | This line is major. | 这队伍真长 |
[04:51] | Hi, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[04:53] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[04:54] | Can we come back there and help? | 我们能进去帮忙吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. Get on in here. | 当然 快进来 |
[04:57] | -We’re not cutting! -Sorry, sorry, sorry. | -我们不是在插队 -借过借过 |
[05:00] | Hi, beautiful ladies. | 美女们 你们好啊 |
[05:01] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[05:05] | It smells so good in here. | 这里面闻起来好香 |
[05:08] | What can we do to help you? We want to help. | 我们能做些什么 我们想帮上忙 |
[05:10] | Do you have a pen and paper? We’ll take orders | 有笔和纸吗 我们来接单 |
[05:13] | Okay sir, what would you like? | 先生 想点些什么 |
[05:15] | I want that Tuesday Sausage Special. | 我想点那个周二香肠套餐 |
[05:17] | Okay, here we go, baby. | 我们开工吧 宝贝 |
[05:18] | Let me get out of your way. | 我给你让路 |
[05:20] | -Ribs and sausage and baked beans. -Ribs? | -要排骨 香肠配焗豆 -排骨 |
[05:22] | Here you go, Precious. Pork on a bun, with a baked bean. | 久等了 面包夹肉配焗豆 |
[05:25] | I want a Rib Tip Special. | 我想点一份肋尖肉套餐 |
[05:27] | Bear with me a moment, sorry. | 稍等我一下 抱歉 |
[05:27] | 谭 时尚穿搭 | |
[05:28] | -This is my first time at the rodeo. -It’s okay. | -这是我第一次在这种修罗场工作 -没关系 |
[05:30] | -Jonathan, push the Rib Tip. -Got it. | -乔纳森 主推肋尖肉 -没问题 |
[05:33] | Oh my god. Come on. | 我的天 没水了 |
[05:34] | 乔纳森 美容美发 | |
[05:35] | Does someone have a pen in their purse? | 谁能借我只笔 |
[05:36] | -Are you a regular here? -I’ve been coming here for over 20 years. | -你是这里的常客吗 -我光顾这有20年了 |
[05:39] | Wow, oh my gosh! | 我的天 |
[05:41] | And what’s kept you coming back? | 什么原因让你一直当回头客 |
[05:42] | -The Jones sisters, I love Shorty. | -我喜欢琼斯姐妹 尤其是矮个儿 |
[05:44] | Hold the bottom of that pan. | 拿好托盘底部 |
[05:44] | 黛博拉 别名”小小” | |
[05:47] | How long has this been in here? | 这烤了多久了 |
[05:49] | Only a couple hours. | 就几小时 |
[05:50] | Okay, go through there with that slab and I’ll be right back with you. | 把盘子带过去 我马上过来 |
[05:53] | -Beautiful! -Thank you, Honey. | -好极了 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | You alright? | 撑得住吗 |
[05:57] | I’ve been here for like 20 minutes and I am sweating. | 我才干了20分钟就开始出汗了 |
[06:00] | I can’t even imagine what you ladies go through. | 我无法想象你们是怎么挺过来的 |
[06:02] | Thank you. Next order. | 谢谢你 下一单 |
[06:05] | – Is this enough or more? – No, a little more, more. | -放够了吗 -还没 多放一点 |
[06:07] | More, more? Okay. | 还要再多 好吧 |
[06:09] | Extra sauce, extra pickle. | 多放酱汁 多放腌黄瓜 |
[06:11] | Two sausage, extra pickles. | 两份香肠 多加腌黄瓜 |
[06:13] | How much do you charge for extra sauce when someone wants extra sauce? | 有人要多放酱的时候你们多收多少钱 |
[06:15] | We don’t. | 不收钱 |
[06:16] | You don’t charge for extra sauce? | 多放酱不收钱 |
[06:18] | Two sausages and then what’s your name? | 两份香肠 你的名字 |
[06:20] | -Becky. -Becky. | -贝基 -贝基 |
[06:22] | I was gonna make, like, with the good hair, like, moment, | 我本来想夸你头发好看 |
[06:25] | but… | 但是… |
[06:26] | It is gorgeous though, gorgeous. | 真挺好看的 真的 |
[06:28] | Hi, Sweetie, be with you in just a minute. Okay, Baby? | 你好 亲 马上就来 好吗 |
[06:31] | We outta turkey. | 火鸡肉卖光了 |
[06:34] | -Is that 1,200 or is that 12? – Not that’s $12, | -那是1200还是12 -那是12刀 |
[06:36] | because we don’t have a key for 12. | 因为我们没有12这个键 |
[06:39] | 玛丽 别名”矮矮” | |
[06:39] | Bobby got the game and gone, okay. | 博比已经熟门熟路了 |
[06:42] | Have a good day, sorry for the wait. | 过的愉快 您久等了 |
[06:45] | -How many times you been? -Four times. | -你来过几次了 -四次了 |
[06:45] | 卡拉莫 时尚文化 | |
[06:46] | -Four times. -Oh, absolutely. | -四次了 -当然 |
[06:48] | And every trip was worth it. | 每次来都觉得值 |
[06:49] | – Potato salad. -Thank you. | -土豆沙拉 -谢谢 |
[06:51] | -You’re almost sold out? – We are almost sold out. | -马上卖光了 -没错 |
[06:54] | Tip and a half with a potato salad. | 一份半肋尖肉配土豆色拉 |
[06:55] | I don’t care how long I have to stand, it’s worth it, it’s good. | 我不在乎我要排多久 为了美味 这是值得的 |
[07:00] | Okay guys, we’re all sold out. | 伙计们 我们卖光了 |
[07:04] | You told me to push the Rib Tips, | 你让我推销肋间肉 |
[07:06] | -I pushed those Rib Tips. -You pushed ’em. | -我就猛推销 -干得好 |
[07:07] | I said “Oh, those Rib Tips are gorgeous, | 我说 “肋间肉超好吃 |
[07:09] | -they are special!” -It’s that special sauce though, | -特制的” -那个酱汁确实是特制的 |
[07:11] | it’s that barbecue sauce, it goes on everything. | 那个烧烤酱 百搭 |
[07:13] | Do you sell the sauce on its own? | 你单独卖那个酱吗 |
[07:15] | It got out of control, so I had to stop. | 控制不住 所以我不再卖了 |
[07:18] | What does out of control mean? | 控制不住是什么意思 |
[07:19] | At first, it’s doing five-gallon buckets once a week. | 开始是每周一次 十九升一桶 |
[07:23] | And then all of a sudden, | 突然 |
[07:24] | too many people started ordering it, people calling from outta state. | 订单过多 还有人从其他州打电话订餐 |
[07:28] | -Ok, yeah. -You know, I can’t do that. | -嗯 -我没办法 |
[07:30] | I don’t have even a stove big enough to even get a pot on there. | 我甚至灶都没那么大 |
[07:34] | So, people wanted it, | 人们有需求 |
[07:35] | you just weren’t able to provide, basically, | 你却满足不了 |
[07:37] | because you’re already overwhelmed and this is a two-woman operation. | 因为完全忙不过来 这只有两个女人在忙活 |
[07:40] | That’s right. | 的确 |
[07:42] | Is this your air conditioning? | 这是你的空调吗 |
[07:44] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候是 |
[07:45] | – We come over here– -‘Cause this isn’t even cold. | -我们来… -因为根本不冷 |
[07:48] | I can’t count the amount of times I was bumping booties with the Jones sisters. | 我数不过来我跟琼斯姐妹撞了几次 |
[07:51] | This space can definitely be reconfigured | 这个地方必须重新规划 |
[07:54] | to work a little bit better, | 才能提高工作性能 |
[07:55] | to where we can fit more than just the Jones sisters in here, | 除了琼斯姐妹 还能容更多人 |
[07:58] | because they need some help. | 因为她们需要帮助 |
[08:01] | Oh god, it’s so much cooler out here. | 外面可凉块多了 |
[08:04] | What happened to your sign? | 你们的招牌呢 |
[08:05] | – They took it. – Someone stole it? | -他们拿走了 -有人偷了它 |
[08:07] | -They took it. -Some people. | -他们拿走了 -有些人 |
[08:09] | I assume we need a nice open area for people to be standing in line. | 我们应该要一块宽敞的地方给人排队 |
[08:14] | If we put some seating out here, I can really make this into | 要是能在外面布置些座位 我可以把这里变成个 |
[08:16] | a five star establishment. | 五星级餐厅 |
[08:21] | This is so much smoke in my hair, like, | 我头发满是油烟 |
[08:23] | I’ve never had this much smoke in my hair. | 我头发里从来没有过这么多油烟 |
[08:25] | That’s why I wear a pony tail. | 所以我我扎了个马尾辫 |
[08:26] | I love your little high pony. | 我喜欢你的马尾 |
[08:28] | Do you have a perm in your hair? | 你烫过发吗 |
[08:30] | -Light. -I could feel it. | -轻微烫过 -我感受到了 |
[08:32] | I go to the beauty shop and get it washed. | 我去美容院洗了 |
[08:34] | -Do you get it blown out? What happens? -No, she wash it, | -你吹过吗 怎么了 -不 就是洗了 |
[08:37] | then once it’s dry, she just combs it out. | 有次它是干的 她就把它梳开了 |
[08:39] | Don’t nobody do my hair, I do my own hair. | 没人帮我做头发 我自己做头发 |
[08:41] | -You do your own relaxer? -Yes. | -你自己去顺发 -是的- |
[08:43] | I haven’t been to a hair dresser since the ’70s. | 自七十年代以来我没去找过一次发型师 |
[08:46] | That’s a recipe for breakage. | 那很容易导致头发损伤 |
[08:49] | First of all, you’re already gorgeous. | 首先 你已经很漂亮了 |
[08:50] | Look at this face, | 看这脸 |
[08:52] | she’s stunning, she can’t help it. | 她无法克制的惊艳 |
[08:54] | I don’t know who gave you permission, so gorgeous. | 不知道谁允许你如此美丽 |
[08:56] | Mary has smile issues. | 玛丽不是很会笑 |
[08:58] | I can tell that, the way she carries herself, | 她的举止足以见得 |
[09:01] | that it bothers her, | 她不安 |
[09:03] | it affects her confidence | 这影响了她的自信 |
[09:04] | and it really hurts to see someone who’s amazing as Mary struggle with this. | 看到玛丽这么出色的人无法开怀大笑 我真的很伤心 |
[09:08] | But, I do feel like you guys are so busy, | 我感觉你们真的很忙 |
[09:11] | your hair cannot be like in your face | 你的头发没法和你的脸一样 |
[09:13] | and being something that takes up a lot of time. | 花那么多时间 |
[09:15] | -Yeah. – Do you need help? | -是的 -你需要帮助吗 |
[09:17] | -Oh no. -I’m an expert wood lifter! | -不需要 -我是个专业的木工 |
[09:22] | Okay, you’ve been on your feet all day, | 你已经走了一天了 |
[09:24] | so I thought it’s wise that we sit for a second. | 坐一会儿应该是个明智的选择 |
[09:26] | -This is what you normally wear to work? -Mm-hmm. | -这是你们平常上班穿的衣服 -嗯 |
[09:28] | I hear through the grapevine that one of you has clothes in your car, | 我听说你们中有个人车里有衣服 |
[09:32] | is that right? | 真的吗 |
[09:34] | All right, Little. | 好的 |
[09:35] | Say I tip the sauce over or something. | 比如我把酱汁打翻了什么的 |
[09:37] | 黛博拉 别名”小小” | |
[09:37] | You know, I can’t go home. I gotta keep working– | 我不能回家 要继续工作 |
[09:39] | So I take that shirt off, go get another shirt. | 我就脱下那件衬衫 去拿另一件 |
[09:42] | Will you come show me your clothes in your car? | 可以给我看看你车里的衣服吗 |
[09:43] | -Sure I will. -Let’s have a look. | -当然 -咱们看一看 |
[09:48] | There we go. There we go. | 走吧 |
[09:50] | -Oh, and you’ve organized it so well. | 排得很整齐啊 |
[09:52] | Alright, and you are a jeans girl | 你是个牛仔裤女孩 |
[09:55] | or are you not a jeans girl? | 或者不是 |
[09:56] | I’m jean-skirt and jean-pants, it depends on how I feel when I wake up. | 我穿牛仔裤或牛仔短裤 取决于我早上起来的感觉 |
[09:59] | Okay, how do you like the fit of your jeans? | 你觉得牛仔裤合身吗 |
[10:01] | You know, they cover my booty and everything else, so that’s fine. | 它们盖住了我屁股周边的地方 很好 |
[10:06] | Although they are restauraters, these t-shirts don’t reflect | 虽然他们是餐馆老板 这些T恤不能反映出 |
[10:09] | the business that they have and… | 它们的业务能力 |
[10:10] | I’m no Sherlock, | 我不是夏洛克 |
[10:11] | I just know that those stains mean dirty clothes. | 我只知道那些污渍意味着脏衣服 |
[10:14] | I don’t carry purses either, I carry trash bags. | 我也不带包 我带垃圾袋 |
[10:16] | Instead of a hand bag you carry a trash bag? | 你拿的不是手提包而是垃圾袋 |
[10:19] | -You wanna see? -You got it here? Yeah, I wanna see it. | -你想看看吗 -你拿过来了 我想看看 |
[10:22] | – And it got pockets. | 它还有口袋 |
[10:23] | I bet you never seen a trash bag with pockets, have you? | 你没见过带口袋的垃圾袋吧 |
[10:26] | – Your trash bag has pockets? -Uh huh. | -你的垃圾袋有口袋 -嗯 |
[10:28] | These are the pockets to the trash bag. | 这些是垃圾袋的口袋 |
[10:30] | They’re just Ziplocs? | 他们只是保鲜袋 |
[10:31] | -They Ziplocs. -Great. | -是的 -挺好 |
[10:33] | It’s time to change it, because my strap broke. | 该做出改变了 因为我的带子断了 |
[10:35] | Did you just refer to the handles of your trash bag | 你是说垃圾袋的把手 |
[10:38] | -as the straps to your– -That’s right, my straps done gave out. | -就像绑在你身上的带子 -没错 带子用完了 |
[10:43] | We’re gonna solve that problem. | 我们会解决的 |
[10:44] | When people see you they say: | 人们看到你们时 他们会说 |
[10:46] | “These are the Jones sisters, they are bosses, | 她们是琼斯姐妹 她们是大老板 |
[10:48] | like, thedalaobany own this place.” | 她们拥有这个地方 |
[10:56] | So, you said you’ve been written up how many times, 12? | 你说你被报道过多少次 12次 |
[10:58] | Uh huh… and been in about four magazines. | 其中包含四家杂志 |
[11:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:02] | Hey y’all. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Hi, how are you? I’m Karamo. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 你好吗 我叫卡拉莫 很高兴认识你 |
[11:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:07] | That’s Mr. K. That’s my boo right there. | 这是卡先生 那是我们的小可爱 |
[11:09] | I’m going to take her outside and talk to her for a little bit. | 我跟她出去聊会儿 |
[11:12] | h boy, you’ll like that. | 你会喜欢的 |
[11:13] | -Okay, then. -Bye, Auntie. | -好的 -再见姑妈 |
[11:15] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[11:17] | This has been such an extraordinary day, spending it with your mom and your aunt. | 今天真好 跟妈妈和姑妈在一起 |
[11:21] | They’re very different. | 她们真的很不一样 |
[11:23] | They balance each other out very well. | 她们之前协调得很好 |
[11:25] | How does it make you feel seeing them work so hard, especially at their age? | 看到他们这个年纪还这么努力 有什么感觉 |
[11:28] | -I mean… -It does make me feel some type of way | -我觉得… -那可能真的让我感到 |
[11:30] | like really, really sad, | 非常非常难过 |
[11:32] | because this is something they love to do. | 因为这是她们所爱 |
[11:35] | And then I think it was like, | 我认为那就像 |
[11:37] | okay now we’re doing this, | 我们现在做这个 |
[11:39] | now we can’t stop and I think they’ve always been like that. | 我们不能停下 我认为她们总是这样 |
[11:41] | It’s always just been, they very fiery, driven | 一直以来 他们都很热情 很有动力 |
[11:45] | we can do this, we can keep doing this. | 我们能做到的 我们要继续 |
[11:47] | Are they willing to take help? | 他们愿意接受帮助吗 |
[11:49] | No, I don’t know if that’s just because they’re independent, like, | 不接受 不知道是不是因为她们很独立 |
[11:52] | that is just like a foundation of how our whole family is run. | 那就像是我们整个家庭的基础 |
[11:55] | -You have to be independent. -Yeah. | -你必须要独立 -是的 |
[11:57] | Don’t rely on other people to help you because you know, | 不要依靠任何人 因为 |
[12:00] | they won’t always be there for you and when they’re not there, | 他们不会一直在你旁边 他们不在身边的时候 |
[12:02] | -then what are you going to do? -That’s also a cultural thing. | -你怎么办 -这也是一个文化问题 |
[12:04] | I think it is cultural. | 那跟文化有关 |
[12:05] | -I can only depend on me… -Yes. | -我只能依靠我自己… -是的 |
[12:07] | to get the work done. | 去完成工作 |
[12:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:09] | What do you think could take this business to the next level? | 你认为要怎样提升业务水平 |
[12:12] | I mean, they make their own sauce, their own beans, their own sausage. | 他们自己做酱料 自己做豆子 自己做香肠 |
[12:15] | -It’s all homemade. -Yeah. | -都是自家做的 -是的 |
[12:16] | So, it’s really authentic, | 这很真实 |
[12:17] | so I really would love to see them put that in a store somewhere. | 我很想看到她们把那些东西放在商店里 |
[12:21] | I feel like they just need to go ahead and get out there and just | 我觉得他们只要勇往直前 走出去 |
[12:23] | take it all the way. | 一路走下去 |
[12:25] | But, they’re just not asking for help | 但她们没有寻求帮助 |
[12:26] | and sometimes you just need a little guidance, | 有时候你需要一些指导 |
[12:29] | to understanding that you deserve the support, | 意识到你值得这份帮助 |
[12:31] | you deserve the help, | 你值得被帮助 |
[12:32] | but also guidance in ‘this is how you get to the next level.’ | 还有“这是你如何进入下一个阶段”的指导 |
[12:39] | Is this the sauce right here? | 这是调味酱吗 |
[12:40] | I can try a little bit of it. | 我可以尝点 |
[12:41] | Take that right there. | 就在那 |
[12:45] | Mm. Different, huh? | 不太一样吧 |
[12:49] | There’s something in there that’s not, that’s really not common, | 有些东西真的很不寻常 |
[12:51] | that I really love. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:54] | You’re not telling me, okay, you know what? | 你不是在告诉我 你知道吗 |
[12:56] | I’m not going to ask any questions that are none of my business, | 我不会问任何无关主旨的问题 |
[12:58] | ’cause I get it and you have to like respect | 我懂了 你必须尊重 |
[13:01] | the integrity of the recipe, and it’s not my place. | 食谱的完整性 这不是我的地方 |
[13:03] | Whnio keeps the recipe? | 谁有食谱 |
[13:05] | It’s up here. | 在这上面 |
[13:06] | It’s up here, you don’t have it written down? | 在这上面 你没写下来吗 |
[13:08] | -Oh, no! -Oh god, no! | -没有 -我的天 |
[13:09] | How did it start? | 它是怎么开始做起来的 |
[13:10] | Who made it? | 谁做的 |
[13:11] | Who invented it? | 谁开发的 |
[13:12] | Why is it so important? | 为什么那很重要 |
[13:14] | I need to know things. | 我需要知道这些东西 |
[13:15] | Our dad! | 我们的爸爸 |
[13:16] | See Antoni, we started out from my dad as little girls. | 安东尼 我们从父亲还把我们当小姑娘的时间就开始了 |
[13:19] | Making sausages up on milk crates | 用牛奶箱做香肠 |
[13:22] | with my dad. | 和我们的爸爸 |
[13:23] | It sounds like bottling this sauce, | 那听起来就好像把那些调味料装进瓶里 |
[13:26] | that your dad created, | 你爸爸做的 |
[13:27] | would enable you to pass on to future generations of your family. | 那会传给子孙后代 |
[13:32] | For sure, for sure. | 的确 |
[13:34] | – Hi, Honey. – Come on, this is your seat. | -你好 亲爱的 -来 这是你的位置 |
[13:36] | -You’ve been up all day. -Alright, thank you. | -你们一整天都没睡 -谢谢你 |
[13:39] | So, we have watched you all day work so hard, | 我们看到你们辛劳了一天 |
[13:42] | we want to know will you let us… | 想知道你们能不能让我们 |
[13:45] | take over this shop for the next five days | 在接下来的五天里接管这家店 |
[13:49] | and by the end of this week, | 在这周末 |
[13:50] | we’re gonna do a re-grand opening of this place. | 我们要重新隆重开业 |
[13:52] | I don’t mind. | 我不在意 |
[13:55] | We’re not gonna ruin your shop, we promise. | 我们不会糟蹋了你们的店 我们保证 |
[13:57] | So, let’s just go get this pampering on. | 让我们去好好享受一下吧 |
[13:59] | -Let’s do it! -Parasols out. | -来吧 -遮阳伞 |
[14:01] | Alright, on three. | 来 打个气 |
[14:03] | One. Two. Three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:04] | Pamper! | 宠爱 |
[14:06] | -Yes, queen! -Alright ladies, come on. | -好的 女王们 -好的小姐们 来吧 |
[14:08] | Come on, queens! | 来吧 -女王们 |
[14:09] | Is there like tamarind in there or some kind of a curry, | 这酱里好像有酸豆还是咖喱的味道 |
[14:12] | like there’s something… | 就感觉里面放了什么… |
[14:14] | thing in there! | 有种味道 |
[14:21] | 闪耀五人组 公寓 密苏里州 堪萨斯城 | |
[14:22] | This little taco shack turned barbecue empire, | 这个卷饼屋变成了烤肉王国 |
[14:25] | it’s kinda tiny inside | 屋里空间特别小 |
[14:26] | and, they’re at that point now where it’s time to build something. | 是时候改造它了 |
[14:29] | So, my goal for the redesign | 所以 我重新设计的目的 |
[14:31] | is just to make the Jones sisters’ life easier | 就是为了让琼斯姐妹生活更便利 |
[14:34] | and build that brand. | 并建立起品牌 |
[14:36] | It’s clear that these women are in survival mode, | 显然 她们的经营目的仅停留于生存 |
[14:39] | as a restaurateur myself, | 我本人作为一名餐馆主人 |
[14:40] | I want to come in and figure out how to make their business better. | 想加入其中 帮助她们找到更好的经营方式 |
[14:43] | I want them to have a business that thrives. | 想让她们的生意蒸蒸日上 |
[14:45] | They own this business. | 她们虽然做着这个生意 |
[14:47] | However, they don’t look like business women. | 可是她们看起来不像是生意人 |
[14:49] | There is a way of doing this | 她们能通过一种方法 |
[14:51] | that reflects your business, | 不仅能表现出你卖什么 |
[14:52] | but still makes you look somewhat more professional than you do now. | 而且能让你看起来更专业 |
[14:55] | The Jones sisters, they’re focused on the food and the customer, | 琼斯姐妹 她们专注于食品和顾客 |
[14:58] | and the problem with that | 而这么做的问题在于 |
[14:59] | is that they’re not honoring their story, | 她们没有体现出自己的故事 |
[15:01] | the history of how your food came about | 没有体现出食品的历史 |
[15:03] | is important in growing and expanding your business. | 而这是营销的关键 |
[15:09] | What I know that I can do to really help Mary and Deb, | 我帮助玛丽和黛比 |
[15:10] | like, succeed and thrive in this gorgeous reopening, | 在这次重新开张中的致胜法宝是 |
[15:14] | is by teaching them how to nurture themselves | 教会她们如何保养自己 |
[15:15] | and empower Mary and Deb to find their own versions of self care. | 教会玛丽和黛博找到照顾自己的方式 |
[15:30] | So, y’all just been working, working, working, working, working? | 你们永远都在工作 工作 工作 |
[15:33] | 艾佐拉 黛博拉女儿 | |
[15:33] | Oh, you don’t know the half of it. | 那你可不够了解她们 |
[15:35] | 黛博拉 别名”小小” | |
[15:35] | It might make me sick to sit down for a few minutes. | 让我多坐下来几分钟我会想吐 |
[15:37] | 玛丽 别名”矮矮” | |
[15:37] | She had, I think, her first job at ten, I think I was thirteen. | 她十岁有了第一份工作 我是十三岁的时候 |
[15:41] | – Yeah. – And worked at a corner store, | -没错 -在街角的小商店里 |
[15:43] | Joe’s corner store. That was my first job. | 乔的街角商店 这就是我的第一份工作 |
[15:45] | Our dad always just told us to make sure | 我们的父亲总是说 |
[15:47] | you work and then you understand | 你要工作才能理解到 |
[15:50] | the joy of having your own money, | 自己有钱的那种快乐 |
[15:52] | instead of waiting on somebody to give it to you. | 而不用等别人给你钱 |
[15:53] | He was a good man, Mr. K. | 他是个好男人 卡拉莫 |
[15:56] | – Your father? – Mr. Jones was top of the line. | -你的父亲 -琼斯先生是世界上最好的人 |
[16:00] | Me and my brother, Daniel, | 我和我的哥哥 丹尼尔 |
[16:02] | we always liked to play around | 总是喜欢打打闹闹 |
[16:04] | and we missed the bus, | 因此错过了公车 |
[16:05] | he said “Well, you know what you gonna do, don’t you?’ | 他说”你们知道该怎么做了吧” |
[16:06] | ‘Well, nah. Ain’t you getting ready to roll us out there, Daddy?” | “不知道 你要送我们去吗 爸爸 “ |
[16:09] | – He said ‘No.’ -He said ‘No, you gonna walk to school | -他说”不” -他说”不 你们走路去学校 |
[16:11] | and you better get there in enough time | 最好按时到 |
[16:14] | so you can learn something.’ | 这样才能学到东西” |
[16:15] | – Yeah. – And we had to walk to school. | -没错 -接着我们只好走路去学校 |
[16:17] | “‘Cause, if I take you then the next time you feel like you wanna be lazy, | “因为如果我送你们去 下次你们想偷懒的时候 |
[16:20] | then Imma take you again and that’s not the way to go through life, | 我就会再送你们去 人生可不能这样过 |
[16:23] | just being lazy, | 变得如此懒惰 |
[16:23] | -because nobody’s going to pick you up.” -Exactly. | -因为没有人会帮你” -说得没错 |
[16:27] | Oh my god, no! | 我的天呐 不 |
[16:30] | Oh, you got to be joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:32] | – What’s the matter? – We going here? | -怎么了 -我们是来这里吗 |
[16:36] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:38] | Oh no, I got to take another pill. | 我要吃点药了 |
[16:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[16:41] | Do y’all know what this is? | 你们知道这里是干嘛的吗 |
[16:44] | This is the place that will help you get your sauce bottled and everything. | 这里能帮你做瓶装酱汁什么的 |
[16:48] | They’re so focused on the customers and the food, | 他们太在乎顾客和食物 |
[16:51] | that they’re not even realizing | 甚至没有注意到 |
[16:53] | that what they needed to take this business to the next level | 她们需要做的是把生意提高一个层次 |
[16:55] | is right in front of them. | 而已经这近在眼前 |
[16:57] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[16:58] | They gave me the paper and everything, but I just never have… | 他们给我看过文件和其他的 可我就是从来没… |
[17:02] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[17:03] | It’s on my computer. I can’t print out. | 我的电脑里就有 我不能打印出来 |
[17:06] | We’re going to help them get this sauce bottled | 我们要帮她们生产瓶装酱汁 |
[17:09] | and on shelves everywhere. | 摆到每个商店的货架上去 |
[17:11] | Oh, my gosh. | 难以置信 |
[17:16] | We’re gonna walk this way, we got you. | 我们往这边走 跟着我 |
[17:18] | This is spice and foods. | 这里的是香料和食品 |
[17:19] | Just look around, look around. | 看看你们的周围 快看 |
[17:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:25] | I mean, I’m just astonished, when I drove up. | 我很吃惊 开车到这里来 |
[17:29] | So, I got a surprise. | 我感到很惊讶 |
[17:30] | Antoni’s here too, | 安东尼也在这 |
[17:32] | because we’re gonna to make sure every step goes smoothly. | 因为我们要确保每个步骤顺畅进行 |
[17:36] | After you all. | 你们先请 |
[17:40] | – So, this is an exciting moment, right? – Oh yeah. | -激动吧 -没错 |
[17:43] | For sure. | 当然 |
[17:44] | So, if you see | 你们可以看到 |
[17:45] | on the back of these bottles, | 在这些瓶子的背面 |
[17:47] | there’s always a little small bio or something | 总是有一小块简介什么的 |
[17:50] | that tells a consumer why you want Jones BBQ. | 这就能告诉顾客 为什么要去买琼斯烧烤酱 |
[17:54] | Yesterday when we were outside, | 昨天我在外面的时候 |
[17:56] | I realized that a large part of why people love you all | 我发现这些人爱你们的大部分原因 |
[18:00] | is not just that the sauce is so amazing, | 不是因为酱汁有多好吃 |
[18:02] | because it is, everybody was like, “We want the sauce,” | 而是因为每个人知道”我们就是要这个酱汁” |
[18:05] | but they also fell in love with you all, they love your story. | 他们爱着你们 爱着你们的故事 |
[18:09] | When I learned about barbecue, I thought it was all white men | 在我想到烧烤的时候 我总想到的是白人 |
[18:12] | and to find that there is two strong, proud, black women | 结果我发现是两位身强自信的黑人女性 |
[18:15] | at the top of their game. | 正处于她们的高光时刻 |
[18:18] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I think so. | 我当然这么想 |
[18:21] | We’ve been just working, so I guess we never… | 我们总是在干活 所以我觉得我们从没… |
[18:24] | thought too much about that. | 在这方面想太多 |
[18:26] | That needs to be told to the entire world. | 你们的故事应该让全世界知道 |
[18:29] | This can be on the back of your bottle. | 你们故事应该放在瓶子的背面 |
[18:30] | This will be on your menus, so that when people come up, | 这会出现在你们的菜单上 人们来到店里的时候 |
[18:34] | they know the legacy of the Jones family. | 他们知道这是琼斯家族的遗产 |
[18:46] | Okay, the obligatory hair-net. | 好了 先戴上发套 |
[18:47] | I vote, I say we all go green. | 我提议 用绿色的 |
[18:50] | – Green sounds good. – Is that okay? | -绿色的不错 -怎么样 |
[18:51] | Sounds great. | 听上去不错 |
[18:53] | We have never looked better. | 我们可从没看起来这么棒 |
[18:55] | -We’re gorgeous. -I feel that, we’re gorgeous. | -我们看起来很美 -我也觉得 我们很美 |
[18:58] | – After you. – Alright. | -你们先请 -好的 |
[19:01] | – Gentlemen. – Hello, how’s it going? | -先生们 -大家好 怎么样了 |
[19:03] | We are all dressed. | 我们都全副武装了 |
[19:03] | I shaved my beard this morning, so that I could avoid the the beard-net. | 我早上刮了胡子 这样我就不用戴胡须罩 |
[19:07] | We appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[19:08] | Ladies, so we have Josh, | 女士们 这位是乔什 |
[19:10] | food scientist. | 食品专家 |
[19:11] | Tommy, chef. | 汤米 厨师 |
[19:13] | Deborah, Mary, creators, | 黛博拉 玛丽 创造家 |
[19:15] | near originators, because Dad was the originator | 算是发明者 因为她们的父亲才是 |
[19:18] | of the barbecue sauce | 酱汁的发明者 |
[19:20] | and we’re here to make this next step, in the future of your sauce. | 我们来这是为了酱汁的未来 更进一步 |
[19:24] | We’re going to make it taste exactly like what your barbecue sauce does, | 我们要让它尝起来和烤肉酱味道一样 |
[19:27] | so that we can make it for you in this building, | 这样就能在这栋楼里做酱汁了 |
[19:30] | so that you don’t have to make it in your restaurant. | 你们也不用在餐厅制作了 |
[19:32] | Full disclosure. | 完全公开 |
[19:33] | Let’s just lay it all out in the open, | 我们公开制作一次 |
[19:35] | this is a big deal. | 这可是件大事 |
[19:37] | We’re a little stressed. We’re a little nervous, right? | 有些压力 有点紧张吧 |
[19:39] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[19:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:45] | It’s our dad’s, you know. That’s why. | 因为这是我们的父亲做的 |
[19:49] | I get it that it’s something that’s very personal to them. | 我知道这是她们私人的故事 |
[19:52] | It’s your heritage. It’s who you are. | 是你们的继承下来的 这代表了你们自己 |
[19:53] | It’s where you come from. | 代表着你们从哪来的 |
[19:54] | It’s much more than just a sauce. | 这对你们不仅仅意味着酱汁 |
[19:56] | And now we want to replicate that in, | 现在我们想以一种更加专业的方式 |
[19:58] | in a more professional capacity | 复制它 |
[20:00] | that’s available to more people. | 让更多的人吃到 |
[20:02] | Getting ready to see it in a bottle, on a shelf in the store. | 准备见见上架的瓶装酱汁 |
[20:05] | Right? | 行吗 |
[20:07] | -We’re ready? -We’re ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[20:09] | -Good. -Let’s get started. | -很好 -我们开始吧 |
[20:11] | The foundation for barbecue sauce is really simple. | 烧烤酱汁的基础材料非常简单 |
[20:14] | It’s ketchup. | 就是番茄酱 |
[20:16] | We’re making ketchup from scratch. | 我们从头制作番茄酱 |
[20:18] | The reason why we do that, | 这么做的目的 |
[20:20] | is it’ll be more consistent from batch to batch out in production. | 是保证产品的一致性 |
[20:23] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:24] | So, the Jones sisters | 那么 琼斯姐妹 |
[20:25] | are going to replicate their own family classic, | 将要复制她们的家族传统 |
[20:27] | by adding all the ingredients that go into it, | 加入所有的原材料 |
[20:29] | as well as the secret ingredient, | 还有秘方 |
[20:31] | so that they can recreate Jones Sisters BBQ Sauce. | 她们就能重新创造出琼斯姐妹烧烤酱汁了 |
[20:34] | So, what goes next? | 接着怎么做 |
[20:37] | Just put that in there. | 把它们放进去 |
[20:38] | – Okay. – Brown sugar. | -好的 -红糖 |
[20:39] | – Alright. – Only use half. | -好的 -只用一半 |
[20:41] | When you’re making this, do you have measuring cups? | 你们做这个有没有用测量杯 |
[20:44] | No, I got my eyesight. | 没有 我是目测的 |
[20:45] | – We don’t measure. – So, you use your hands? | -我们不测量 -所以你们就凭借手感 |
[20:47] | – No, my eyes. – Okay. | -不 目测 -好的 |
[20:52] | Looking at the ingredients in your sauce, | 看到你们酱汁的原料 |
[20:54] | I thought this…this might help the flavor and the visual. | 我认为这对味道和视觉上都有帮助 |
[20:56] | – Would you agree? – Yeah, but not all of it. | -倒这个行吗 -可以 但不要全倒 |
[20:58] | – Not all of it. – You want me to pour some of it? | -不要全倒 -要我倒着试试吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah. Why don’t you go ahead and pour a little bit of it? | 为什么不再倒一点 |
[21:03] | The mysterious, | 不可思议的 |
[21:05] | mystical sauce! | 神秘的酱汁 |
[21:08] | Secret spice discussions, that we’re not… we’re not privy to. Yeah. | 秘密香料 我们都… 不知道 |
[21:12] | Wait, you ain’t got no more. | 等等 你们知道得够多了 |
[21:13] | It’s fine, I don’t take it personally at all! | 没事 我不介意 |
[21:16] | I’m trying to figure out what’s in the sauce. | 我想弄清楚酱汁里放了什么 |
[21:18] | It’s not very spicy. | 不怎么辣 |
[21:19] | It’s definitely pickle-y. | 一定有腌制过 |
[21:21] | Hand me the next one. | 把下一个给我 |
[21:23] | So, are you adding your secret ingredient there? | 你们在添加秘方吗 |
[21:26] | – Yeah. – I don’t know if it’s molasses… | -没错 -我不确定是不是糖浆… |
[21:29] | – Alright, she’s going after it. – That was aggressive. | -好吧 她在赶我走 -好凶哦 |
[21:32] | Or, if it’s apples maybe. | 也许是苹果 |
[21:34] | She is very protective and I respect that a lot. | 她保护心很强 我很尊重她们 |
[21:36] | Very. | 必须的 |
[21:39] | So, we got the sauce to our cooking temperature, | 我们把酱汁放到烹饪温度下 |
[21:41] | so we’re gonna pull a sample for you guys, so you can taste it. | 我们拿点样品给你们尝尝 |
[21:44] | Alright, here you are. | 好了 拿着 |
[21:48] | Oh my gosh, it barely moves. | 我的天 几乎一模一样啊 |
[21:53] | Mary, Mary. | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[21:54] | That’s about as close as it’s been. That’s it. | 这个是最像的 就它了 |
[21:56] | Well let’s get that then. | 那就它了吧 |
[21:59] | -There it is. -See, that looks like it, right there. | -在那儿呢 -看啊 就在那儿呢 |
[22:01] | Oh, I taste that element, that thing, | 我尝出来那个味道了 |
[22:04] | that makes me think of tamarind. | 我觉得像罗望子 |
[22:06] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你们不用回答 |
[22:07] | You don’t have to say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[22:09] | I’ll still pry. | 我不会放弃的 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[22:12] | -I’m not expecting you to tell me. -Okay. | -我不指望你会告诉我 -行吧 |
[22:19] | Get back in. | 进来吧 |
[22:27] | How are y’all feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[22:30] | I just never got this far. | 我从来没做到这一步 |
[22:37] | There’s not two people who deserve | 你们应该让人来帮你们 |
[22:39] | the help to get to that next level. | 更进一步 |
[22:43] | Y’all too much. | 太过了 |
[22:46] | I can’t… I just haven’t got this far. | 我做不… 我从来没到过这一步 |
[23:01] | Hey Mr. K, | 卡先生 你看 |
[23:02] | you know I’m the cool one, right? | 我是比较酷的那个 对不对 |
[23:04] | I’m the one that don’t cry. | 我都没哭 |
[23:07] | Oh my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[23:20] | Do you wanna come and have a look at our space? | 你想来看看我们这儿吗 |
[23:22] | -Isn’t it cute? -It is. | -很可爱吧 -对 |
[23:24] | -Do you remember this cutie? -Hi. | -你们还记得那个可人儿吗 -你们好 |
[23:26] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:28] | He’s going to serve us today. | 今天他来为我们服务 |
[23:30] | Oh, okay then. | 好的 |
[23:31] | So, Antoni’s prepared a treat for us. | 安东尼会好好招待我们 |
[23:33] | We’re doing High Tea today. | 今天我们喝下午茶 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:36] | Bruley is a very hungry pupperoni | 布鲁利是只贪吃的小狗 |
[23:38] | and we have to watch out, because he loves deviled eggs. | 我们得盯着点 他最爱鸡蛋蘸芥末了 |
[23:41] | So, we have little mini baby quiches, | 我们有可爱迷你乳蛋饼 |
[23:43] | deviled eggs, cucumber sammies | 芥末鸡蛋 黄瓜酱 |
[23:45] | and some hibiscus sweet tea. | 再配上木槿花茶 |
[23:47] | Tea is something that we have in the afternoon in England. | 在英国 我们会喝下午茶 |
[23:49] | It’s something that the Queen does, | 女王也会喝 |
[23:51] | the Royal Family’s been doing it for years and now– | 皇室将这个传统延续了很多年 |
[23:53] | -And now we’re doing it. -It’s an opportunity to just sit down | -现在我们也在喝了 -你可以坐下来 |
[23:55] | and have a moment and actually, like, breathe. | 感受时间 感受呼吸 |
[23:59] | You guys all have fun. | 你们好好享受 |
[24:00] | Thank you Antoni, this was lovely. | 谢谢 安东尼 太贴心了 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:03] | I know you guys have said | 你们说过 |
[24:04] | you don’t have time to go shopping, you’re busy all the time. | 你们总是很忙 没有时间去逛街 |
[24:07] | So, we’ve set you up with something called Trunk Club. | 所以我给你们注册了一个叫运输俱乐部的东西 |
[24:09] | They send you a box of clothes | 他们给你们寄了一箱衣服 |
[24:12] | and you decide from there which pieces you like, | 你们挑出自己喜欢的那些 |
[24:14] | everything else you send back. | 剩下的都寄回去 |
[24:16] | I want you to just think every morning | 你们只要想象每天早晨对自己说 |
[24:18] | ‘I’m going to put this thing on.’ | 我要穿这件 |
[24:19] | I’m gonna look in the mirror and tell myself | 看着镜子告诉自己 |
[24:21] | “I am beautiful, I am powerful. I am a boss.” | 我很美 充满力量 还有成功的事业 |
[24:24] | And then the rest of the day, “I’m going to feel good about myself.” | 然后一整天都会觉得自己很棒 |
[24:26] | Sounds good to you, Shorty? | 听起来不错吧 肖蒂 |
[24:29] | The lovely Shorty. | 可爱的肖蒂 |
[24:30] | I can tell that she doesn’t feel beautiful | 我能看出来她觉得自己不够美 |
[24:32] | and it might be hindering Shorty’s confidence. | 这打击了肖蒂的自信 |
[24:35] | Right. | 好了 |
[24:36] | Little, so… | 妹妹 你先… |
[24:38] | Tan, just for a head’s up, | 谭 先给你提个醒 |
[24:40] | she’s a winter warlock. | 她是个冬日法师 |
[24:42] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[24:43] | I wear my winter clothes all year | 我一年到头都穿冬装 |
[24:45] | and I wear my summer clothes all year | 也一年到头穿夏装 |
[24:47] | and I mix them in. | 混着穿 |
[24:48] | Do you know what? I don’t mind that. | 其实 我觉得没问题 |
[24:50] | So, I want you to try on this leather skirt. | 我想让你试试这条皮裙 |
[24:54] | Oh, I don’t know now. | 效果不好说啊 |
[24:56] | I know it’s leather, so it’s a little bit sexy, | 这是皮质的 有点性感 |
[24:58] | but I want you to feel a little bit sexy. | 我就是想让你性感一些 |
[25:00] | – Are you open– – I don’t like them short. | -你能接受– -我不喜欢这么短的 |
[25:03] | It’s gonna cover your knee. | 这是过膝的 |
[25:04] | I also, | 还有 |
[25:05] | I wanna give you a little bit of a print. | 试试看带一点小印花 |
[25:08] | -Okay. -I would like you to try this on. | -好 -你试试这个吧 |
[25:10] | I know you said you don’t like your arms, so it will cover your arms, | 你说过不喜欢露手臂 这个可以遮住手臂的 |
[25:13] | but I don’t want you to be like | 可是我不希望你 |
[25:14] | a frumpy grandma, I want you to be sexy. | 像个邋遢的老奶奶 我希望你能表现得性感些 |
[25:16] | -So, we’re gonna show off your shoulders. -Okay. | -所以会露一点肩 -好的 |
[25:18] | -Shorty, my angel, come on. -Yes. | -肖蒂 小天使 来吧 -来了 |
[25:21] | I like that you already like jeans, | 你喜欢牛仔裤 很好 |
[25:23] | but I want to try a lighter wash on you. | 可以试一试浅一点的水洗蓝 |
[25:25] | You know that this won’t be the right size, right? | 我穿不上这个号的你知道吧 |
[25:28] | There’s so much stretch in this, we’re gonna give it a go. | 这个很有弹性的 试试看 |
[25:30] | -So much stretch in it. -Okay, okay. | -特别有弹性 -好 好的 |
[25:32] | And then I want you to wear a flowy top, | 然后再试试这件飘逸的上衣 |
[25:34] | But, you said you like color, | 可你还喜欢颜色艳一点的 |
[25:36] | so, I wanna give you | 所以我还准备了 |
[25:38] | a pop of color to wear over the top. | 一件颜色活泼的外套 |
[25:39] | -This is my favorite color. -Oh good. | -这是我最爱的颜色 -太好了 |
[25:41] | Okay, good. I love that. | 太好了 |
[25:43] | Who wants to try on first? | 谁先去试 |
[25:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:51] | – Shorty, my love. -Yes. | -肖蒂 亲爱的 -嗯 |
[25:53] | Are you ready to see your glamorous sister? | 准备好见你迷人的妹妹吧 |
[25:55] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[25:56] | Glam! Glam! | 魅力四射 |
[26:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:03] | She looks smaller. | 她看起来苗条了 |
[26:04] | I know with these layers, | 没错 这些层次 |
[26:06] | it doesn’t highlight areas of the body that you don’t want to highlight. | 不会突出你不想要突出的部位 |
[26:09] | It just skims them, | 反而修饰了身材 |
[26:11] | just because you have curves | 身材丰满 |
[26:13] | it doesn’t mean you have to hide it away in an oversized t-shirt. | 并不意味着你一定要穿着过大的T恤 |
[26:16] | If you’ve got some more room around the hips, | 如果你的臀部比较丰满 |
[26:18] | if you’ve got bigger boobs, | 或者是胸部发育得更好 |
[26:19] | show it off, that’s the body you’ve got. | 大胆展示出来 那是你的身体 |
[26:21] | Dress to make it look the best it can and then show it off. | 通过合适的穿搭扬长避短 展示自己 |
[26:25] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[26:26] | Tell me what you see when you look at your sister like this? | 说说吧 看到妹妹这样你有什么想法 |
[26:29] | -Gorgeous. -Thank you. | -美极了 -谢谢 |
[26:30] | -That skirt fits you so well. -Thank you. | -裙子很适合你 -谢谢 |
[26:32] | You look happy. | 你看上去很开心 |
[26:33] | -You do actually look happy. -Sexy. | -你看上去真的很开心 -性感 |
[26:35] | Yeah she does. | 没错 |
[26:36] | That little bit of leather’s a bit sexy. | 皮革带了点性感 |
[26:39] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[26:42] | You are not even ready for what you’re about see. | 你无法想象接下来要看到的景象 |
[26:45] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[26:46] | Shorty, my dear. | 肖蒂 亲爱的 |
[26:48] | Come show us how incredible you look. | 来让我们看看你有多美 |
[26:53] | -Yes, come out Shorty, you look nice. -Ten years off. Look at you. | -天呐 肖蒂 你太美了 -看看 年轻了十岁啊 |
[26:56] | She look nice, don’t she? | 很漂亮 对不对 |
[26:58] | Ooh, am I sexy? | 性感吗 |
[26:59] | Yes! | 当然 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna give you your glasses back, so you can actually see yourself. | 我把镜子拿回来让你们看看自己 |
[27:03] | Oh my. | 天呐 |
[27:07] | Wow, girl’s still got it. | 姐还是有料 |
[27:09] | Girl’s still got it. | 你当然有料 |
[27:11] | After all these years, girl might still got it now, Tan. | 这么多年过去了 姐还是这么有料 谭 |
[27:17] | I see a body I haven’t seen in a while | 我久违地看到了自己的身体 |
[27:19] | Your body looks so good, so good. | 你的身材很棒 非常棒 |
[27:21] | Why go back to clothes that aren’t flattering, | 干嘛要穿那些无趣的衣服 |
[27:23] | when you can look this good? | 你们明明可以这么好看 |
[27:25] | Do you see this as possibly being the new you? | 你看到这个全新的自己了吗 |
[27:27] | I don’t know, Tan, I might go to work like this next Tuesday. | 说不定啊 谭 下周二我可能就穿成这样去工作了 |
[27:31] | Welcome to Jones BBQ. | 欢迎光临 琼斯烧烤 |
[27:33] | Can I help you? | 为您效劳 |
[28:02] | I like your boots. | 靴子真好看 |
[28:03] | They’re 11s. | 11码的[约45码] |
[28:04] | -Okay. -They’re a big old shoe. | -好的 -有年头了 |
[28:06] | I’m gonna jump on you after we get through. | 结束之后我真想把你扑倒 |
[28:07] | Please do. | 千万别客气 |
[28:09] | Look at where we are. | 看看我们到哪儿来了 |
[28:10] | We’re going in here? | 我们要进去吗 |
[28:12] | Honey, we’re doing a full. Spa. Day. | 宝贝 我们要来一个全套按摩 |
[28:17] | We’re gonna get into some wellness and self-care, | 我们要好好享受一下 对自己好一点 |
[28:18] | are you excited? | 你兴奋吗 |
[28:19] | Yeah, I’m excited. | 对 很兴奋了 |
[28:21] | -Come with me, hold my hand. -Alright, alright. | -拉着我 跟我来 -好的 好的 |
[28:22] | Come with me, I love. | 跟我来 |
[28:24] | So, what I want to start off with, we need to do a massage. | 首先 我们要做个按摩 |
[28:28] | Oh my. | 天呐 |
[28:29] | You got some magic hands, | 你这双手真是有魔力 |
[28:31] | you do whatever it is you need to do. | 面面俱到 恰到好处 |
[28:33] | Girl. | 姐们儿 |
[28:35] | These ladies work so hard. | 她们工作太辛苦了 |
[28:37] | I just really feel it’s very necessary | 我觉得很有必要 |
[28:39] | to like create a strong moment of relaxation. | 带她们放松一下 |
[28:41] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[28:43] | Like I just wanna like show them | 我想告诉她们 |
[28:44] | why it’s important to slow down and nurture yourself. | 慢下来 调理自己是很重要的 |
[28:47] | We are making our way out into our gorgeous mani-moment. | 接下来我们要来做美美的指甲了 |
[28:51] | And how much more energy you have to give to other people | 如果你能对自己更好一点 |
[28:54] | when you take care of yourself a little bit because then, | 就会有更多精力关心他人 |
[28:55] | when the people are like “You don’t have any extra ribs” | 当有人说”你们真接地气” |
[28:58] | and you’re like… | 你不会无言以对… |
[29:01] | Instead of that, you’re more like | 你可以说 |
[29:03] | “I’m sorry. I’ll totally do better next time on having more ribs for you.” | “抱歉 下次我会更加努力让你高攀不起的” |
[29:08] | Do you wanna do that one, mommy, | 你想做那个吗 |
[29:09] | or do you like a different, more bolder red? | 还是想要一个与众不同的 更大胆的红色 |
[29:11] | -We have to go back to work. -I shouldn’t worry about work, should I? | -我们得回去工作了 -不该老想着工作吧 |
[29:15] | Yes! Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[29:17] | My favorite color red. | 我最喜欢的红色 |
[29:19] | Red Hot Rio. | 热情里约 |
[29:22] | So, let’s go do some hair. | 我们去做头发吧 |
[29:25] | I just want to shape it up. | 我想给它定个型 |
[29:26] | Give us like a little bit of a like… | 有一点感觉… |
[29:29] | that’s going to be gorgeous. | 一定会很好看 |
[29:31] | Your hair is in like, amazing shape. | 你头发特别好 |
[29:33] | I try my best to take care of it. | 我在努力保养 |
[29:37] | Snaps for Jesus, honey. | 笑一个 亲爱的 |
[29:38] | That haircut is slayed. | 发型好了 |
[29:40] | Gorgeous. We have lift-off. | 漂亮 我们飞起来了 |
[29:45] | So, buzz cut right? Just kidding. | 平头吧 开个玩笑 |
[29:49] | Don’t move around. I’m doing your haircut. | 别动 我给你剪头 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:52] | Gonna end up Halle Berry, honey, if you move around too much. | 要是乱动 就会像哈莉·贝瑞那样 |
[29:54] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[29:59] | Here is my gorgeous Deb. | 我的漂亮小黛 |
[30:02] | Oh, slam it! | 用力 |
[30:05] | Slam it, honey! | 用力 宝贝 |
[30:06] | Slam it! | 用力 |
[30:07] | Yeah, slamming it. | 用力 |
[30:08] | Get all up in our mirror. | 照照镜子 |
[30:09] | Get all up in her. | 照照看看 |
[30:10] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[30:12] | You are very welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:13] | And here is gorgeous Mary. | 这是美美的玛丽 |
[30:16] | There you go. | 来了 |
[30:22] | What you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[30:27] | What you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[30:28] | Oh my. | 我去 |
[30:37] | Hate it, right? | 讨厌吧 |
[30:39] | Oh my. | 我去 |
[30:42] | -Do you love how you look? -I do, it’s so different. | -你喜欢自己的样子吗 -喜欢 太特别了 |
[30:45] | I love you so much, Mar! | 太爱你了 玛尔 |
[30:47] | -Thank you. -Oh my god. | -谢谢 -我的天 |
[30:55] | Okay, where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[30:56] | We’re having a gorgeous dental moment. | 我们要开始美好的牙医之旅 |
[30:59] | We’re going to the dentist, | 去看牙医 |
[31:01] | because we are going to have your little baby smile fixed. | 因为我们要找回你甜美的微笑 |
[31:06] | I did notice the first day, | 我第一天就注意到 |
[31:07] | you kept covering your mouth when you laughed and smiled, | 你老是遮住嘴笑 |
[31:10] | so I love that we’re doing this. | 所以很高兴我们要去看牙医了 |
[31:12] | I just think that you have such a beautiful light | 你身上有美丽的光芒 |
[31:14] | -and a beautiful smile anyway. -Such a beautiful light. | -笑容也灿烂 -光彩照人 |
[31:16] | I… I… I… | 我… 我… |
[31:23] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[31:25] | -No. -I mean, it’s been a while | -不 -有一阵 |
[31:26] | since you’ve been to the dentist, if you are scared, it’s fine. | 不去看牙医 害怕也没关系 |
[31:29] | You also get to do, like, legal drugs. | 你还能合法吸毒呢 |
[31:32] | Oh, and it’s the best. | 那最好了 |
[31:34] | So, tell me, what’s going on with your teeth? | 说说 牙怎么了 |
[31:37] | Well, Dr. Holli… | 霍利医生… |
[31:39] | I’m missing one. | 我少了一颗 |
[31:41] | -But, then it came from– -Was this from an injury? | -不过是因为… -受过伤吗 |
[31:43] | -From childhood. -Okay. | -小时候 -好 |
[31:45] | My brother let a bike go. | 我弟弟骑车没抓住 |
[31:47] | So, you’ve been hiding your smile, haven’t you? | 所以你才一直藏着笑吧 |
[31:49] | -And I like to smile. -You’re a smiler. | -我喜欢笑 -你爱笑 |
[31:52] | -Right? -Yes, Ma’am. | -对吧 -是的 女士 |
[31:53] | Doctor, what are we doing today, exactly? | 医生 今天要做什么 |
[31:55] | We’re going to be replacing Mary’s front tooth | 给玛丽装上门牙 |
[31:58] | and getting rid of the gold tooth also. | 把金牙取下来 |
[32:01] | And we’re cleaning it? | 会做清洁吧 |
[32:02] | Girl, yes! | 是的美女 |
[32:04] | Are you ready to get started on your new smile? | 准备迎接新笑容了吗 |
[32:06] | -I’m ready. -Okay, let’s do it. | -准备好了 -好 开始吧 |
[32:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:17] | Look, there it is. | 看 在这 |
[32:21] | Finally out! | 终于出来了 |
[32:24] | -Keep it. -Yeah, you… | -保持住 -你… |
[32:27] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[32:29] | -Okay, with me. Ready? -This is it. | -好 准备好了 -来了 |
[32:37] | We’re gonna rinse it out, but don’t bite down, okay? | 我们洗干净 别咬哦 |
[32:40] | Girl, you cannot even get over your face right now. | 美女 你的脸特别耐看 |
[32:44] | They look really good. | 非常好看 |
[32:46] | Oh my god, Mar! | 我的天 玛尔 |
[32:47] | -I’m okay. -Have I got it too tight, okay. | -我没事 -绑太紧了吗 |
[32:50] | – Yeah. – No more hiding. | -是 -不用遮了 |
[32:51] | Are you ready to see? | 想看吗 |
[32:53] | Let’s look at your new smile. | 看看你的新笑容 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | -I can smile again. – Yeah. | -我又能笑了 对 |
[33:29] | -Thank you. -It’s my pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[33:33] | Girl, you look amazing. | 姑娘 你太好看了 |
[33:35] | -Yeah you do. -Are you upset? | -确实 -伤心了 |
[33:37] | -I’m happy. -Good. | -我高兴 -好 |
[33:39] | Look at this smile. | 笑一个 |
[33:55] | Guys. We’re here. | 大伙们 到了 |
[34:00] | -Hello. -Look at that beautiful smile. | -你好 -看看这灿烂的笑 |
[34:05] | Look at your hair. | 看看你的头发 |
[34:06] | You look so good, Little. | 小小 你真好看 |
[34:10] | You just sit right here. | 你们坐这 |
[34:13] | I know this has been a crazy couple of days. | 我知道这两天挺疯狂的 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I feel great. | 我感觉特别好 |
[34:18] | This was probably one of the… | 可能算是… |
[34:20] | best weeks me and my sister have ever had… | 我和妹妹一起度过的… |
[34:24] | and together, in our life, | 最好的一段时光 |
[34:26] | you guys have treated us like queens. | 你们把我们当女王一样 |
[34:28] | A lot of times we get going in life | 很多时候 我们的生活 |
[34:32] | and it starts being about work, | 被工作占据 |
[34:34] | about family, | 被家庭占据 |
[34:35] | about everybody else except for ourselves. | 满是别人 没有自己 |
[34:37] | -Except for ourselves. -That’s right. | -没有我们自己 -对 |
[34:40] | Make some time for ourselves. | 为自己抽些时间 |
[34:43] | And relax and yeah… | 放松… |
[34:45] | You know, I can’t wait, really. | 我等不及了 真的 |
[34:48] | Okay, my loves. | 亲爱的 |
[34:49] | First things first. | 言归正传 |
[34:50] | I want to do a work uniform first. | 我想先介绍工作服 |
[34:53] | We got you t-shirts done, | T恤做好了 |
[34:55] | with your logo on it. | 上面印了你们的商标 |
[34:57] | So, you’re still gonna be comfortable, because I know you like a t-shirt. | 我知道你们喜欢T恤 这样穿着舒服 |
[35:00] | -But, it’s branded, so you’re gonna look– -More professional. | -但印有品牌 看上去… -更专业 |
[35:02] | -Exactly. -Yeah, I love it. | -对 -对 我喜欢 |
[35:04] | I’m going to give you some jeans to try on with each of them. | 你们每件都搭上几条牛仔裤 |
[35:06] | I’ve got you some shoes. | 我给你们买了几双鞋 |
[35:08] | Let’s go get you changed. | 换上吧 |
[35:09] | -Yeah. -Come on. Follow me, cuties. | -对 -跟我来 甜心们 |
[35:12] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:14] | Okay, Jones Sisters BBQ. | 琼斯姐妹烧烤 |
[35:17] | Come on over. Come on over. | 走 走 |
[35:20] | Look at those boots and those sneakers. | 看你们穿的靴子和运动鞋 |
[35:24] | -Oh my god. -Come on ladies, come on. | -我的天 -来吧 女士们 |
[35:26] | Look at the shoe on Mar-bear! | 看玛尔熊的鞋 |
[35:30] | This is next level. | 升级了 |
[35:32] | -We slaying it! -You ready to see the next ones, you boys? | -无敌了 -准备好看下一套了吗 |
[35:38] | Ladies, come and join us. | 女士们 来吧 |
[35:42] | -Yes. -Gorgeous. | -好 -美呆了 |
[35:44] | -Come on over. -Oh my god! | -来 -我的天 |
[35:46] | You love that top. | 你喜欢那件上衣 |
[35:48] | -And those boots. -And that French tuck. | -还有那双靴子 -还有法式塞衣 |
[35:51] | This is something they could wear for a meeting, | 她们可以这么穿着去开会 |
[35:53] | cause remember that they’re bottling their sauce now, | 因为她们现在有瓶装酱了 |
[35:55] | and to get it out there, you’ve got to have meetings | 要营销 就得去开会 |
[35:57] | with the right people, the right buyers. | 见对的人 对的买家 |
[35:58] | And these are your meeting looks. | 这就是你们的会议装 |
[36:00] | You look sexy and cool, but you still look professional. | 看起来性感又酷 但仍然专业 |
[36:03] | I’m feeling sexy. | 感觉很性感 |
[36:04] | Good job. | 好 |
[36:06] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[36:07] | This is so reflective of the level of ferocity that you bring. | 能看出你们势头多猛 |
[36:11] | I’m glad you brought it out, ’cause I always tell her, | 还好你释放了 我总说 |
[36:13] | “Come on Shorty, let’s go do this and go here.” ‘Ah, Dee Dee, you go on, if you wanna do that, | “来吧 矮矮 我们做这个吧” ‘啊 迪迪 你想去自己去吧’ |
[36:17] | you go ahead.” I’ll say, “Okay.” | 你去吧” 我会说 “好” |
[36:18] | You know sometimes you just do need an external reminder | 有时候你确实需要借助外力 |
[36:21] | of how great you are and all the positives. | 让你看到自己的闪光点 |
[36:24] | You like a shopping bag, so I got you a shopping bag shape, | 你喜欢购物袋 我就给你买了个购物袋形状 |
[36:27] | -but it’s not actually a shopping bag. -That’s good. | -但其实不是购物袋的包 -真好 |
[36:29] | Chic, girl! | 美女 |
[36:31] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | I know nice when I see it. | 我很识货的 |
[36:35] | -Okay. -I think it’s time to go see | -好 -是时候看看 |
[36:37] | the new Jones BBQ. | 新琼斯烧烤店了 |
[36:39] | -Shall we? -I can hardly wait. | -走吧 -我等不及了 |
[36:42] | Are we ready, ladies? | 准备好了吗 女士们 |
[36:47] | -Okay. -Oh, my god. | -好 -我的天 |
[36:50] | -Come right towards me. -Duck your head a little bit. | -走向我 -低下头 |
[36:53] | Towards me, there you go. | 向我来 走 |
[36:55] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[36:56] | Three. Two. One. | 三 二 一 |
[37:00] | Oh my god! | 我去 |
[37:02] | Are y’all serious? | 真的假的 |
[37:07] | Get outta here. | 我去 |
[37:09] | Look at the logo everywhere. | 到处都能看到商标 |
[37:13] | Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢 博比 |
[37:15] | Look how many more people you’re gonna be able to serve. | 看看你能招待多少客户 |
[37:17] | while they’re waiting in line, they can sit. | 他们排队的时候还可以坐着等 |
[37:18] | And these umbrellas move, so you can move them around when it’s hot. | 遮阳伞可以移 可以根据热度调节位置 |
[37:22] | Oh, my goodness. | 我天 |
[37:23] | Oh, and I love these red things. | 我喜欢这些红的 |
[37:26] | -Aren’t they cute? -Yeah. | -可爱吧 -是 |
[37:28] | Look, Shorty, our name’s up there. | 看 矮矮 我们名字在这 |
[37:29] | Can’t nobody take it now! | 这下没人偷了 |
[37:34] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了 |
[37:36] | Ready? Three. Two. One. | 准备好了 三 二 一 |
[37:38] | Go. | 来了 |
[37:39] | Yes! | 棒 |
[37:42] | Yes, queens, let’s go. | 女王们 来吧 |
[37:45] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[37:48] | This right here. I don’t have the words. | 这个 我无法形容了 |
[37:50] | More refrigerator room. | 冰箱空间更大了 |
[37:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[37:54] | Oh my goodness, we got air! | 我的天 有空调 |
[37:56] | You got air, you got a big new freezer. | 装了空调 换了新冰箱 |
[37:59] | Oh my goodness! | 我去 |
[38:01] | Oh, we ain’t gotta sweat no more. | 这下干活不用出汗了 |
[38:03] | The barbecue sauce is done. | 烧烤酱的装瓶也搞定了 |
[38:06] | We got a register. | 我们有收银机了 |
[38:08] | A real register. | 全新的收银机 |
[38:10] | I got you a new POS system from Upserve. | 我给你们买了台上端的零售系统 |
[38:13] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[38:14] | We got things to stand on. | 我们有地方站了 |
[38:17] | Exactly, so it doesn’t hurt your back. | 没错 就不会再伤到腰背 |
[38:18] | It’s not dangerous in here anymore. | 也更安全了 |
[38:20] | Everything has its place now. | 所有东西都分别放好 |
[38:22] | All these new organizational things up on the shelves. | 全放到架子上排好 |
[38:25] | It doesn’t have to be this, like… | 就不会再跟之前一样… |
[38:27] | disorganized chaos, as it was. | 乱得摸不着 |
[38:29] | So, now is the perfect time for all this to be set up. | 现在就是开创新时代的最佳时机了 |
[38:33] | We wanted to make sure that you | 我们希望你们准备好 |
[38:35] | had a proper menu, | 最棒的菜单 |
[38:36] | we all worked together, | 我们一起努力 |
[38:37] | and you notice on here and on the bottles, | 你们也看到 在这瓶子上 |
[38:40] | it has your family history on it now. | 印着你们的家族历史 |
[38:43] | Every time they hear about the story you told us | 每当人们听说你给我们讲的故事 |
[38:45] | of your father teaching you all | 你们的父亲指导你们 |
[38:47] | and then what you all have established. | 烧烤店是如何创立的 |
[38:49] | When people come in here, they know this is a family business, | 他们到这来 就知道这是一家 |
[38:52] | full of love, | 充满爱 |
[38:53] | full of attitude, and full of a lot of gratitude. | 充满信心 充满感恩的家族烧烤店 |
[38:56] | That’s right. For sure. | 没错 肯定的 |
[38:58] | I mean, this is just wonderful. | 这真的很棒 |
[39:01] | – Y’all just don’t know. – Don’t know. | -你们自己知道 -心里知道 |
[39:02] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天 |
[39:06] | – Come here. Give me your hand. – Okay. | -过来 手给我 -好 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:10] | Look at this, look. | 看这里 |
[39:13] | I wanted to make sure I put up all the history of this place, | 希望我已经把你们的历史都放在上面了 |
[39:16] | of your dad and you. | 你们和父亲的经历 |
[39:18] | I love this one. | 我最喜欢这张 |
[39:19] | – This is the badass Pit Queens. – Yeah. | -牛逼烧烤女王 -对 |
[39:23] | Such an amazing rich history. | 令人惊奇的丰富历史 |
[39:26] | Look Dee Dee, oh look. | 看看 黛黛 看啊 |
[39:31] | Look at that. | 看那张 |
[39:32] | Everyone’s going to want to leave with a bottle of barbecue sauce. | 所有顾客肯定都会想带一瓶烧烤酱回家 |
[39:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:37] | How cool is this? | 这张多酷 |
[39:44] | I know that it took a lot for | 我知道你一定 |
[39:46] | you to be comfortable in, like, | 要好一阵子才能放下 |
[39:48] | letting somebody else have a hold of your recipe. | 让出秘方这件事 |
[39:50] | You were very secretive. | 你也太能保密了 |
[39:52] | I still haven’t figured out what the hell is in this bottle, | 我还是没弄明白酱汁的做法 |
[39:55] | but you know what it’s probably for the best, | 不过也许对你来说是最好的 |
[39:57] | ’cause it’s going to remain this beautiful little mystic secret | 因为这样就能保住你们的小秘密 |
[40:00] | that you guys get to share with the world | 既能向世界分享美味酱汁 |
[40:01] | and know that they have your back at the bottling company. | 又有装瓶厂做靠山 |
[40:05] | Because it’s sacred to you, they understand what it means to you, | 这对你们很神圣 他们也明白这意味着什么 |
[40:08] | they understand its humble beginnings. | 他们明白创业维艰 |
[40:10] | This is the thing that you thought you weren’t able to do. | 这是你们曾认为做不到的事 |
[40:13] | – That’s right. – And it’s just the beginning. | -确实 -现在这也只是开始 |
[40:15] | You guys gave us tools to work with. | 你们提供了厨房工具 |
[40:17] | Tools that we didn’t have, | 我们以前没有的设备 |
[40:19] | but now we have them. | 现在终于能用上了 |
[40:21] | Where’s it going to go? Show me. | 要放哪 我看看 |
[40:24] | – Right there. – Perfect. | -就放这 -完美 |
[40:27] | Come on out girls. | 出来吧姑娘们 |
[40:28] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好嘞 |
[40:30] | Have a seat right here. | 这边坐 |
[40:31] | On your new benches. | 试试你们的新长凳 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:34] | You guys have been doing this for 35 years. | 你们已经开店35年了 |
[40:36] | Do you now feel like it represents that? | 你们觉得现在这样能表现出来吗 |
[40:39] | – For sure. – Yes. | -当然 -可以 |
[40:40] | It represents the legends and the amazing women that you guys are. | 表现出了烧烤大师 和二位的女性风采 |
[40:44] | – Exactly right. – That and more. | -就是这样 -不仅如此 |
[40:48] | You all were always your knight in shining armors | 你们永远都是穿着锃亮盔甲的骑士 |
[40:50] | but you never allowed yourselves to be your damsels in distress. | 不会做哭唧唧的小姑娘 |
[40:53] | Meaning you never allowed yourself to be taken care of | 你们不愿意让自己受人照顾 |
[40:56] | and to show yourselves love. | 不愿意接受爱 |
[40:58] | Now, you can say, “It’s our time.” | 现在 你们可以说 “该享受时光了” |
[41:01] | – Right? – Exactly. | -对吗 -没错 |
[41:03] | – We are Power Women now. – Yes. | -我们是权力女性[美国女权行动象征]了 -没错 |
[41:06] | Power Women do what? | 权力女性干什么 |
[41:07] | – We… – Slay it! | -我们… -秒杀 |
[41:09] | Yeah, we, we slay. We just slay! | 对 我们秒杀 秒杀全场 |
[41:10] | What do we do Mary? We… | 我们要干什么 玛丽 我们… |
[41:11] | Slay it. | 秒杀全场 |
[41:13] | Slay! | 秒杀 |
[41:15] | We gonna sell that sauce, you gonna be so proud. | 我们会多卖烧烤酱的 一定让你们骄傲 |
[41:17] | Yes! | 好 |
[41:19] | We gonna do that, okay! And we’ll forever be grateful. | 我们一定多卖 也永远感谢你们 |
[41:22] | You looked at us | 你们看我们的时候 |
[41:24] | and you knew we had good sense. | 知道我们心里有计划 |
[41:25] | You encouraged us. | 鼓励了我们 |
[41:27] | You went outside the box with us. | 带我们走出舒适圈 |
[41:29] | You said things that some people wouldn’t have the heart to say to us | 你们说了一般人没敢说的话 |
[41:33] | all out of love. | 还充满了爱 |
[41:34] | We love you and we appreciate you. | 我们爱且感激你们 |
[41:37] | All y’all. | 爱你们 |
[41:39] | You got to get ready for a party, come on. | 你们还有派对要准备呢 来吧 |
[41:40] | Let me get my sweaty body all over you! | 看我满身汗都贴你身上去 |
[41:45] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:47] | – Pinky promise. – I promise. | -拉钩保证哦 -我保证 |
[41:48] | Do not be in that kitchen tonight. | 今晚就别进厨房了 |
[41:50] | – Love you. – Congratulations you guys. | -爱你们 -恭喜二位 |
[41:52] | Have fun tonight. | 玩得开心 |
[42:05] | Guys, look what we have. | 大伙 来看看这是什么 |
[42:07] | Jones Sisters BBQ. | 琼斯姐妹的烧烤 |
[42:09] | – Are you serious? – Legit! | -真的吗 -正宗的 |
[42:11] | We have ribs, | 有烤肋排 |
[42:12] | there are burnt ends right on the edge over there. | 边上还带点焦 |
[42:13] | And the potato salad. | 还有土豆沙拉 |
[42:15] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这么 |
[42:17] | What, Tanny? | 干什么 谭谭 |
[42:19] | Alright Barbaras, press play. | 好了 芭芭拉 放片吧 |
[42:21] | Ah, here we go, guys. | 来了老弟 |
[42:23] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[42:25] | – That is cool. – Oh my… | -太酷了 -我的… |
[42:27] | That is cool. | 真酷 |
[42:33] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[42:36] | Aunt Fanny! I’m so proud, | 梵妮阿姨 你可真棒 |
[42:42] | I wish Mama and Daddy was here. | 真希望爸妈都还在 |
[42:44] | I’m seeing like a whole new person here. | 我看到的是全新的她们 |
[42:46] | She’s beaming. | 她在发光 |
[42:53] | Yes, look at it! | 看看这瓶酱 |
[42:56] | We in the house! | 我们是家族企业了 |
[42:59] | She’s so proud of the BBQ sauce. | 她为自家的烧烤酱骄傲呢 |
[43:02] | And this our Jones BBQ logo now. | 这是琼斯烧烤的商标图案 |
[43:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[43:09] | Your hair is so beautiful. | 你的头发太漂亮了 |
[43:11] | Can we talk about how good her highlights look? | 聊聊她头发的亮色部分吧 |
[43:13] | The way that wind is catching it, honey. It’s giving me life. | 风吹过卷起几缕 亲爱的 感动死了 |
[43:15] | What? Wait a minute, come here. | 什么 等等 来 |
[43:18] | Do it. | 笑嘛 |
[43:19] | – They look beautiful. – Ain’t they beautiful? | -真好看 -很好看啊 |
[43:21] | This is a new day, pumpkin! | 崭新的一天 亲爱的 |
[43:23] | And did they cut the bob? It’s cute. | 他们剪掉了波波头吗 还挺可爱的呢 |
[43:24] | – They cut my hair, you like Auntie’s hair? – I do like it, yes. | -阿姨剪头发了 你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[43:28] | Come on in, see it. | 进来瞧瞧 |
[43:30] | You on top, kid. | 你赢了 老妹 |
[43:32] | Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful. | 我的天 太漂亮了 |
[43:34] | We need to get some food going here. | 我们得搞点东西吃 |
[43:36] | Shorty, delegate is what they told us, put that down! | 矮矮 他们说让别人做事就好了 快放下 |
[43:40] | Yes, that’s right, take a break. | 没错 好好休息 |
[43:41] | This is the grand opening of a new start, | 这是我们崭新开始的盛大开幕 |
[43:44] | so enjoy! | 享受吧 |
[43:45] | Alright! | 好 |
[43:49] | – I love that. – Shorty, I love that. | -我喜欢 -矮矮 我喜欢这句 |
[43:51] | This is the grand opening of a new start. | 这是我们崭新开始的盛大开幕 |
[43:55] | Not to mention like, | 更别说 |
[43:56] | her being willing to like show her smile. | 她愿意展露笑容 |
[43:58] | That’s the first time I saw her like | 也是我第一次看她 |
[44:00] | speak in front of people and not go like this. | 在人前说话的时候不用这样 |
[44:03] | Now, it feels like a destination restaurant. | 现在像是一家目标餐馆了 |
[44:06] | You would want to go there and eat and spend an evening out. | 人们愿意专程前往吃顿晚饭 |
[44:08] | Guys, coming in your local store. | 各位 马上就能买到啦 |
[44:10] | I’mma need you to support us, okay? | 请多多支持我们 好吗 |
[44:12] | – It was so good. – Take it home with you. | -味道很不错 -把酱带回家 |
[44:14] | It’s gonna be in the local store, yes it is! | 马上就能在商店买到 没错 |
[44:16] | Marinate your steaks in it. | 用它腌肉 |
[44:21] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[44:22] | At the end of the day we work hard, because we want support other people, | 我们一直辛勤工作 只为了给予他人支持 |
[44:26] | to give the next generation the best life possible. | 给下一代更好的未来 |
[44:28] | – Thank you, thank you. – I’m so proud of you. | -谢谢 谢谢你 -为你骄傲 |
[44:30] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[44:31] | Take a step back and look at the big picture. | 退一步 眼界放大 |
[44:33] | – Ask for help. – You’re not invincible. | -寻求帮助 -你并非所向披靡 |
[44:36] | Because we’ve got to love ourselves in order to love other people, | 为了爱他人 我们必须先爱自己 |
[44:39] | so that you don’t burn your candle at both ends. | 所以别太拼 提前耗完了能量 |
[44:44] | Our dad, Levy Jones Senior, | 我们的父亲 老利维·琼斯 |
[44:47] | would be jumping off. | 一定会高兴得跳脚 |
[44:48] | He would be so happy | 他一定会为我们 |
[44:49] | and proud of us. | 感到开心 骄傲 |
[44:51] | ‘Cause I know he’s looking over our shoulder right now. | 因为他一定正在身后关注着我们 |
[44:54] | Feel that pat? | 感觉到了吗 |
[44:56] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢了 老爸 |
[44:59] | – To legacy! – Legacy. | -敬传承 -传承 |
[45:03] | And that’d be nice… | 很棒吧… |
[45:05] | Got to get all that stuff on your cuticles. | 抹在你的小爪爪上 |
[45:08] | Dry hands got you down, honey? Not anymore. | 手太干不舒服 再也不会了 |
[45:11] | Start off with a gorgeous exfoliation moment. | 首先 要好好地去去角质 |
[45:13] | We’re gonna rinse them off. | 再把它冲掉 |
[45:15] | Dry them off. | 手擦干 |
[45:17] | Get your gorgeous moisturizer | 拿出护手霜 |
[45:19] | and slather it on, sister. | 厚厚抹一把 姐们 |
[45:22] | Now, here is where the hip-tip kicks into high gear, honey. | 现在就是由普通变高级的部分了 亲爱的 |
[45:25] | You’re going to take some socks | 拿出袜子 |
[45:26] | and you’re going to keep that body cream in | 手穿进去 |
[45:29] | all night long. | 穿 整 晚 |
[45:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[45:33] | And then go to sleep. | 然后好好睡觉 |
[45:34] | And when you wake up, dry, crusty hands no more. | 一觉醒来 干手糙手不再来 |