时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪ Move in the wind ♪ | ♪随风飘扬 i> |
[00:10] | ♪ Let’s enjoy how it all begins ♪ | ♪让我们一起享受吧♪ i> |
[00:14] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | ♪是的,是的♪ i> |
[00:16] | ♪ Oh, my gosh, Bobby ♪ | ♪天哪,鲍比 i>♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ Who are we doing this week? ♪ | ♪这周我们要做什么? ♪ i> |
[00:19] | ♪ We are doing Wesley ♪ | ♪我们在做Wesley♪ i> |
[00:21] | -Cute! | -可爱! |
[00:23] | So, Wesley is 30 years old, and he is from Kansas City, Missouri. | 因此,卫斯理(Wesley)今年30岁,他来自密苏里州堪萨斯城。 |
[00:26] | -He is a community activist. -Love an activist. | -他是社区活动家。 -爱一个活动家。 |
[00:29] | -Love an activist that’s giving back. -Birds of a feather. | -爱一个回馈的激进主义者。 -物以类聚。 |
[00:31] | Wesley is a single father to a ten-year-old girl named Nevaeh. | Wesley是一个叫Nevaeh的十岁女孩的单身父亲。 |
[00:34] | Which is “heaven” spelled backwards. | “天”是向后拼写的。 |
[00:36] | -I love that. – Cute. | -我喜欢那个。 -好可爱 |
[00:37] | Um, he was nominated by his mama, Dawn Henderson. | 嗯,他是由妈妈Dawn Henderson提名的。 |
[00:40] | I am nominating Wesley because he’s an awesome young man. | 我提名韦斯利是因为他是一个了不起的年轻人。 |
[00:45] | Woo! | 呜! |
[00:47] | He made it when I didn’t think he could. | 当我认为他做不到时,他做到了。 |
[00:50] | Come on, Mike. A little faster, baby. | 迈克,迈克。 快一点,宝贝。 |
[00:52] | Wesley started a foundation to give awareness of people with disabilities. | 卫斯理创立了一个基金会,以提高人们对残疾人的认识。 |
[00:55] | Disabled But Not Really. | 禁用但不是真的。 |
[00:57] | We do programs based on fitness and nutrition | 我们以健身和营养为基础开展计划 |
[01:00] | that helps instill a physical limitless mindset. | 有助于灌输身体上无限的思维定势。 |
[01:04] | He doesn’t let that chair define who he is. | 他不让那位主席定义自己。 |
[01:11] | I became a bad boy at a young age. | 我从小就成为一个坏男孩。 |
[01:14] | I remember wanting to fit in, | 我记得想适应,
想要看起来像其他人一样的 |
[01:16] | wanting to look like everybody else. | 。 |
[01:18] | And being inspired and motivated by | 并受到启发和激励 |
[01:21] | the only role models I could, which were drug dealers in my community. | 我唯一能做的榜样是社区的毒贩。 |
[01:26] | I was gonna live my life as reckless as I could, | 我要尽我所能地过着鲁re的生活, |
[01:29] | because I knew that | 因为我知道 |
[01:30] | eventually I was gonna die or I was gonna go to jail. | 最终 i>我要死了或要入狱。 |
[01:35] | Five days after my 24th birthday, | 我24岁生日五天后, |
[01:37] | I was shot multiple times in my abdomen. | 我的腹部多次被枪杀。 |
[01:39] | They turned to me… | 他们转向我… |
[01:42] | and said, | 说, |
[01:43] | “He’s paralyzed from the waist down”. | “他从腰部瘫痪了。” |
[01:45] | That was the worst day of my life. | 那是我一生中最糟糕的一天。 |
[01:48] | Two years of bedridden. Just up a couple of hours a day. | 卧床两年。 一天只需要几个小时。 |
[01:55] | I cried so much. | 我哭了很多。 |
[01:57] | I remember many nights of just beating my legs up | 我记得许多晚上只是拍打我的腿 |
[02:00] | because I just thought they were worthless. | 因为我只是认为他们一文不值。 |
[02:03] | I hated myself. | 我讨厌自己。 |
[02:04] | I couldn’t be seen | 我没被看见 |
[02:06] | as this guy with a disability. | 作为这个残障人士。 |
[02:09] | Wesley lashed out. | 韦斯利猛烈抨击。 |
[02:12] | I just knew I couldn’t leave his side. | 我只是知道我不能离开他的身边。 |
[02:14] | Hey, Daddy. | 嘿,爸爸。 |
[02:15] | Hey. How was school? | 嗨。 学校怎么样 |
[02:17] | Good. | 好。 |
[02:18] | It’s been a rough ride | 经历了一段艰难的旅程 |
[02:20] | for seven years. | 七年了。 |
[02:22] | I just want his life to be easy, | 我只是希望他的生活轻松一点, |
[02:24] | just to be independent, | 只是为了独立, |
[02:25] | and not have to rely on anybody. | 而不必依赖任何人。 |
[02:28] | Actually, do the green beans. | 其实,做绿豆。 |
[02:30] | I found strength in my weakness. | 我在弱点中找到了强项。 |
[02:32] | My daughter, she used to say | 我的女儿,她曾经说 |
[02:34] | it was my Superman chair. | 那是我的超人椅子。 |
[02:36] | So, I gotta be Superman. | 所以,我要成为超人。 |
[02:41] | I work out seven days a week. I love working out. | 我每周要锻炼7天。 我喜欢锻炼。 |
[02:43] | Like, I love working out. | 喜欢,我喜欢锻炼。 |
[02:44] | Lost a hundred pounds while I was on bed rest. | 我在卧床休息时减了一百磅。 |
[02:46] | And I could never lose weight when I was walking. | 而且我走路的时候永远也不会减肥。 |
[02:49] | He’s improved so much and he came so far. | 他进步了很多,走得很远。 |
[02:53] | But I believe there is | 但我相信有 |
[02:55] | some things that Wesley’s still holding in. | Wesley仍保留着一些东西。 |
[02:57] | People look at me and say, “Still the same Wes.” | 人们看着我,说:“还是一样。” |
[03:00] | I’m ready to let go of my old life… | 我准备放弃我的前世… |
[03:06] | and grow into my new. | 成长为我的新朋友。 |
[03:09] | Wesley is attending a social mixer at the end of the week. | 韦斯利本周末将参加社交聚会。 |
[03:11] | It’s a fundraiser for his non-profit that’s called Disabled But Not Really. | 这是为他的非营利组织筹款的活动,被称为“残疾但不是真的”。 |
[03:15] | Yes, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! ♪ Yes! ♪ | 是的,是的! 是的,是的,是的,是的,是的! ♪是的! ♪ i> |
[03:18] | -All right, guys, our mission this week– -Is to get Wesley to take his shirt off | -好的,伙计们,我们这周的任务–是让韦斯利脱下衬衫 |
[03:21] | and take very many gorgeous Instagram pictures. | 并拍了很多精美的Instagram图片。 |
[03:23] | Or… | 或者… |
[03:24] | It’s to make him feel free in both his heart and home. | 这使他在心中和家中都感到自由。 |
[03:27] | -Yeah. -Aw! There we go. | -是的。 啊! 好了 |
[03:33] | ♪ Oh, things just keep getting better ♪ | ♪哦,事情一直在变好♪ i> |
[03:41] | ♪ Can we finish what we started? ♪ | ♪我们能完成我们开始的一切吗? ♪ i> |
[03:46] | Oh, great job pulling in, Tan. | 哦,Tan,干得好。 |
[03:47] | -Thank you. -Wow. | -谢谢。 -哇。 |
[03:48] | – Ready, kids? – Yeah, just fixing myself. | -准备好了吗,孩子们? -是的, i>只是固定自己。 |
[03:51] | – Come on, Karamo. | -来吧,卡拉莫。 |
[03:53] | Whoa. That can’t be safe. | 哇。 那是不安全的。 |
[03:58] | – Hello there, beautiful. – Hi. | -你好,很漂亮。 嗨 |
[04:00] | – How are you? -Can I come in? | -你好吗? -我能进来吗? |
[04:01] | Hi, I’m Bobby. Can I have a hug? | 嗨,我是Bobby。 能抱抱我吗? |
[04:03] | -How y’all doing? What’s going on? -Bobby. Nice to meet you. | -大家好吗? 这是怎么回事? 鲍比 很高兴见到你。 |
[04:06] | If five grown-ups ever come to the door like that… | 如果有五个大人那样来到门口… |
[04:08] | -Don’t let us in. -Don’t let ’em in. | -不要让我们进来。-不要让他们进来。 |
[04:10] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[04:11] | -How you doing? -Like, the most gorgeous hair | -你好吗? -最美丽的头发 |
[04:13] | -just runs in this family. -I know. | -仅在这个家庭中运行。 -我知道。 |
[04:15] | Wesley has the biggest, | 韦斯利(Wesley)最大, |
[04:17] | brightest smile ever. | 有史以来最灿烂的笑容。 |
[04:19] | You look at Wesley, you start smiling, ’cause you’re like, “I wanna smile, too.” | 你看着韦斯利,开始微笑,因为你想,“我也想微笑。” |
[04:22] | So, this is my front room. | 所以,这是我的前房间。 |
[04:25] | – Clean. Tidy. – It’s really clean. | -干净。 整洁。 -真的很干净。 |
[04:26] | ‘Cause if it was stuff in the way I’d be rolling over stuff all day. | ‘如果是东西,那我就整天翻滚。 |
[04:29] | What’s the NPC Wheelchair Championship? | 什么是NPC轮椅冠军赛? |
[04:32] | Uh, bodybuilding. | 健美。 |
[04:33] | I did win first place, you know. | 我确实赢得了第一名。 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I’m with it. | 是的,我同意。 |
[04:37] | Do you now that he does pull-ups with his chair? | 你现在他在做椅子上的引体向上吗? |
[04:39] | I can’t even do a pull-up without extra 30 pounds. | 如果没有30磅,我什至无法做引体向上。 |
[04:42] | I can barely do a set with my own body weight. | 我用自己的体重几乎无法做一套。 |
[04:45] | Nobody’s believing that. | 没有人相信。 |
[04:48] | It seems like it’s hard for you to maneuver around this room… | 看来您很难在这个房间里回旋… |
[04:51] | – It is. -…to get stuff. | – 它是。 -…拿东西。 |
[04:52] | Like, there’s hats over here. How are you getting around? | 喜欢,这里有帽子。 你怎么走? |
[04:55] | So, this is, like, very handy. | 因此,这非常方便。 |
[04:57] | – Oh, yeah. -I normally just grab, | -哦,是的。 我通常会抓 |
[05:00] | -and then, normally, hangers fall, too. -Yep. | -然后,通常情况下,衣架也会掉下来。 是的 |
[05:02] | Then when I’m ready to put it back, it don’t go back. | 然后,当我准备放回去时,它就不会退回。 |
[05:05] | So, actually, I’ll just set it down on the floor. | 因此,实际上,我将其放在地板上。 |
[05:08] | Wesley doesn’t need anybody to do anything for him. | 韦斯利不需要任何人为他做任何事情。 |
[05:11] | -Have you ever burnt yourself on here? -I have burnt myself. | -您曾经在这里烧过自己吗? 我烧死了自己。 |
[05:14] | -Yeah. -And this is how I cut it on. | 是的 -这就是我切的方法。 |
[05:16] | But everything in this house | 但是房子里的一切 |
[05:18] | makes him struggle more than he needs to. | 使他挣扎超过需要。 |
[05:20] | – Wanna see how I go in and out? -Yeah. | -想看看我怎么进出吗? 是的 |
[05:22] | I go in… | 我进去了… |
[05:24] | I never go toward the mirror | 我从没对着镜子 |
[05:26] | -because I can’t get up there. -Okay. | -因为我不能站在那里。 -好的。 |
[05:28] | Um, and this is how I get out. | 嗯,这就是我下车的方式。 |
[05:30] | So… | 所以… |
[05:31] | -Like, literally, I cannot turn around. -You can’t turn in there at all. | -从字面上看,我无法转身。 -你根本不能上交。 |
[05:34] | -There’s no turn. -Okay. | -没有回合。 -好的。 |
[05:35] | We had our little election at my school, my old school. | 我们在我的学校,我的旧学校举行小选举。 |
[05:38] | Who won at your school? | 谁在您的学校赢了? |
[05:41] | -Clinton. -She did? | -克林顿。 -她做过? |
[05:42] | -Yes! Two high-five. -But… | -是的! 二高五。 -但… |
[05:45] | But then, Trump had to go ahead. | 但是,特朗普不得不继续前进。 |
[05:47] | Like, at my school, there’s rumors going around. | 就像在我的学校里,有谣言四处传播。 |
[05:50] | Like, he voted himself. | 就像他自己投票一样。 |
[05:52] | Secretly voted himself. | 暗自投票。 |
[05:54] | You heard it here first. | 您首先在这里听到了。 |
[05:57] | I love to cook. | 我喜欢做饭。 |
[05:59] | Like, what’s the thing that you’re not able to do right now | 喜欢,您现在无法执行的操作
您想在厨房里的 |
[06:01] | in the kitchen that you would love to? Like, what’s the dream? | ? 像是在做梦? |
[06:04] | Maybe cooking more of a variety of foods. | 也许烹调更多的各种食物。 |
[06:07] | We want health to be the focus. | 我们希望健康成为焦点。 |
[06:09] | Yeah, ’cause if I didn’t eat right, | 是的,因为如果我吃的不好, |
[06:10] | I still would be the overweight, depressed Wesley. | 我仍然会是超重,沮丧的韦斯利。 |
[06:13] | -You know, food is medicine. -But– It’s medicine! | -食物就是药。 -但是-这是药! |
[06:15] | Doesn’t it make you a happier person when you eat a good meal | 吃一顿美餐不是会让你更快乐的人 |
[06:18] | -versus, like, a food coma? -It do. | -对,就像是食物昏迷吗? 是的 |
[06:20] | I’ve gotta disagree. | 我不同意。 |
[06:21] | -I love a carb. -This is not an example. | -我爱碳水化合物。 -这不是一个例子。 |
[06:24] | America, embrace the carbs. | 美国,拥抱碳水化合物。 |
[06:25] | I love a carb. | 我爱碳水化合物。 |
[06:27] | -You have the little angel and the devil | -你有小天使和魔鬼 |
[06:29] | -on each of your shoulders right now. -I’m clearly the angel. | -现在在您的每个肩膀上。 我显然是天使 |
[06:31] | Because I get to eat what I want. | 因为我可以吃我想要的东西。 |
[06:32] | What are your food weaknesses? | 您的食物弱点是什么? |
[06:34] | Mine’s cake. What’s yours? | 我的蛋糕。 你的是啥呢? |
[06:36] | -Mine is, like, butter and cheese. -Okay, butter. | -我的是黄油和奶酪。 -好的,黄油。 |
[06:37] | Hot Cheetos. | 热的奇多士。 |
[06:38] | -Oh, my God, I love a Hot Cheeto. | -哦,天哪,我爱辣芝士。 |
[06:41] | Can I keep on creeping in your kitchen? | 我可以继续在你的厨房里爬行吗? |
[06:43] | -Go ahead. -Perfect. | -继续。 -完善。 |
[06:45] | Before we get into your closet, a little birdie tells me that you were… | 在我们进入您的壁橱之前,有一只小鸟告诉我您当时… |
[06:48] | a bad boy. | 一个坏男孩。 |
[06:49] | When I was growing up, I was bad. | 当我长大的时候,我很糟糕。 |
[06:51] | Rippin’ and runnin’ the streets, | Rippin’and runnin’street, |
[06:53] | and the only thing I could do was sell drugs. | ,我唯一能做的就是卖毒品。 |
[06:55] | That was my environment. That’s what I seen. | 那是我的环境。 那就是我所看到的。 |
[06:57] | Did you dress like you were a bad boy? | 你穿得像个坏男孩吗? |
[07:00] | I didn’t dress up before my accident. | 事故发生前我没有打扮。 |
[07:02] | You’re more mature. | 你更成熟了。 |
[07:03] | You now are the head of this organization that you’ve created. | 您现在是您创建的该组织的负责人。 |
[07:07] | So, now I’m assuming it is important for you to dress a different way | 所以,现在我假设对您来说,穿不同的衣服很重要 |
[07:10] | because you need to represent. No? | ,因为您需要代表。 没有? |
[07:11] | I want something to match my maturity. | 我想要一些适合我的成熟度的东西。 |
[07:13] | I’m trying to figure out what’s Wesley. | 我想弄清楚什么是韦斯利。 |
[07:15] | Is there anything that you think, “I can’t wear that,” | 您有什么想法,“我不能穿” |
[07:17] | or, “I don’t wear that because it’s restrictive”? | 还是“我不穿它,因为它有限制性”? |
[07:19] | -I’m not a fan of jackets. -Okay. | -我不喜欢夹克。 -好的。 |
[07:21] | -The reason why is because the wheels. -Gets caught in the wheels. | -之所以是因为轮子。 -陷入困境。 |
[07:24] | -If it’s raining… -Yeah. | -如果要下雨…-是的。 |
[07:25] | …then, next thing you know, my jacket is completely– | …然后,你知道的下一件事,我的外套完全是- |
[07:28] | it’s filthy on the sides ’cause the wheels get wet. | 侧面太脏了,因为车轮弄湿了。 |
[07:30] | Would you like to wear a jacket? | 你想穿外套吗? |
[07:32] | I would love to wear a jacket. | 我很想穿外套。 |
[07:33] | You might be the person that helps me figure out what my look is. | 您可能是帮助我弄清楚我的容貌的人。 |
[07:36] | -No, not might. I’m sorry, you misspoke. -Oh! | -不,可能不会。 对不起,你误会了。 -哦! |
[07:38] | I am the person. | 我就是那个人。 |
[07:40] | So, how long have you been rocking your gorgeous braids and beard? | 那么,您摇摆华丽的辫子和胡须多久了? |
[07:43] | The last time I had my hair cut was the day I got shot. | 我上一次剪发是我被枪杀的那一天。 |
[07:47] | And I feel like I’m holding onto that day. | 而且我觉得自己坚持了这一天。 |
[07:49] | -Yeah. -Because I prefer someone saying, | -是的。 -因为我喜欢有人说, |
[07:51] | “How long have you been growing your hair?” | “你长发多久了?” |
[07:52] | And I’m like, “Man, maybe a couple years.” But instead when you ask me, | 而且我想,“伙计,也许是几年。” 但是当你问我的时候 |
[07:55] | I’m automatically gonna say, “The day I was shot.” | 我会自动说:“我被枪杀的那天。” |
[07:57] | So, it’s always bringing that memory back. | 因此,它总是带回该内存。 |
[07:59] | -Been six years. -Babe, I’m… | -六年了。 -宝贝,我… |
[08:02] | Man, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 老兄,但这是我经历过的最好的事情。 |
[08:04] | Sorry I felt your bicep when you were telling your story. | 对不起,当您讲故事时,我感觉到您的二头肌。 |
[08:10] | -Hi. | -Hi. Are you Dawn? |
[08:12] | -I’m Dawn. -Antoni. It’s so nice to meet you. | 我是黎明 -安东尼 见到你真高兴。 |
[08:14] | Hi, Antoni. How you doing? | 嗨,安东尼。 你好吗? |
[08:15] | -Lovely to meet you. Aren’t you fabulous? -Love that jacket. | -很高兴认识你。 你不是很棒吗? -爱那件夹克。 |
[08:18] | Oh, thank you so much. | 哦,非常感谢。 |
[08:19] | Come sit with us. | 和我们一起坐。 |
[08:20] | Thank you for nominating him. | 感谢您提名他。 |
[08:22] | He’s a gem. | 他是宝石。 |
[08:23] | I’m very proud of Wesley, | 我为卫斯理感到骄傲 |
[08:25] | ’cause he could’ve made this and went left. | ‘因为他本可以做到并离开。 |
[08:27] | It was very hard to accept that two years out of that, | 很难接受那两年的时间, |
[08:30] | he was bedridden, right in there. | 他卧床不起,就在那儿。 |
[08:32] | He’s 240 pounds and I had to lift him up | 他重240磅,我不得不抬起他 |
[08:35] | and get him in the tub so he can take a bath, | 并把他放在浴缸里让他可以洗澡, |
[08:37] | and then try to figure out how I’m gonna get him out of this tub. | ,然后尝试弄清楚我如何才能使他摆脱困境。 |
[08:40] | It’s still hard today. | 今天仍然很难。 |
[08:41] | Coming over to do laundry because it’s in the basement. | 来洗衣服,因为它在地下室。 |
[08:44] | I don’t really wanna come over and do that, but I have to. | 我真的不想过来做,但是我必须这样做。 |
[08:46] | I just want things to be better for him, | 我只是想让事情对他更好, |
[08:49] | you know, so I don’t have to worry. | 你知道的,所以我不必担心。 |
[08:51] | I’ve matured up so much. | 我已经很成熟了。 |
[08:53] | I actually figured out who I was through this process. | 我实际上弄清楚了自己是谁。 |
[08:56] | And even though, like, I love my hair, | 即使我喜欢我的头发, |
[08:57] | when people see me, they see the old me. | 人们看到我时,他们看到了老我。 |
[09:00] | They don’t see the new me. The only thing new is the beard. | 他们看不到新的我。 唯一的新事物是胡须。 |
[09:03] | Please don’t make me get rid of him. | 请不要让我摆脱他。 |
[09:04] | -No, I love my beard. I love it. -Because I love him. | -不,我爱我的胡子。 我喜欢它。 -因为我爱他。 |
[09:06] | What I hear you saying is, like, | 我听到你说的是 |
[09:08] | your hair look hasn’t evolved with, like, your inside as much. | 你的头发看起来并没有像你的内心那样进化。 |
[09:11] | So you just want a little baby change, and I’m so here for that. | 所以,您只想换个小婴儿,我在这里就这样。 |
[09:14] | -So, let’s change it. Yeah. -I’m excited. | -因此,让我们对其进行更改。 是的 -我很兴奋。 |
[09:16] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[09:18] | That had to have been hard for you. | 那对你来说一定很难。 |
[09:19] | You gave up your life for seven years. | 您放弃了七年的生活。 |
[09:22] | Uh, it was a really rough. | 嗯,这真的很粗糙。 |
[09:24] | Really rough. | 真的很粗糙。 |
[09:25] | I lost my relationship. | 我失去了恋爱关系。 |
[09:27] | I lost my house, | 我丢了房子 |
[09:28] | just to make sure I could provide for the things that he needed. | 只是为了确保我可以提供他需要的东西。 |
[09:32] | You did it. | 你做到了。 |
[09:33] | And I don’t ask for anything. I don’t ask for no help. | 而且我什么也没要求。 我不需要任何帮助。 |
[09:37] | I just do it. | 我就是这样做。 |
[09:38] | Has he ever said thank you? | 他曾经说过谢谢吗? |
[09:42] | He don’t have to say thank you. | 他不必说谢谢。 |
[09:44] | It’s what I would have did anyway. | 无论如何我都会这样做。 |
[09:46] | – Mm. | -嗯。 |
[09:48] | You are an amazing, amazing mother. | 你是一位了不起的母亲。 |
[09:51] | He’s such a straight boy, | 他真是个直男 |
[09:53] | isn’t he? | 不是吗? |
[09:54] | -Oh, my. -He sure is. | -哦,我的。 他肯定是。 |
[09:59] | -How are you? -I’m great. | -你好吗? -我很好。 |
[10:01] | I’m glad to finally spend some time with you. | 很高兴终于与您在一起。 |
[10:03] | I see this Wesley, | 我看到这个韦斯利, |
[10:04] | and this Wesley is smiling, | 这个卫斯理在微笑, |
[10:06] | happy, amazing. | 快乐,令人惊讶。 |
[10:08] | And I kind of wanna know about the Wesley before this Wesley. | 我想在此韦斯利之前先了解一下韦斯利。 |
[10:14] | You know, um, | 你知道,嗯, |
[10:16] | I grew up on the East Side of Kansas City. | 我在堪萨斯城东边长大。 |
[10:18] | I mean, it was gangs, drugs. | 我的意思是,这是帮派,毒品。 |
[10:20] | I remember dropping out of school, you know, riding around with guns. | 我记得我带着枪骑着马离开学校。 |
[10:24] | I mean, I was happy when I made it past 21. | 我的意思是,当我超过21岁时,我感到很高兴。 |
[10:26] | I actually celebrated it like the president’s election. | 实际上,我像总统当选一样庆祝了它。 |
[10:29] | -Yeah. -Twenty-one, baby. | -是的。 -21岁,宝贝。 |
[10:31] | -We there. -Yeah. | -我们在那里。 是的 |
[10:32] | So, when I got shot at 24, | 所以,当我在24岁时被枪杀时, |
[10:34] | even though I had all these regrets while I was laying on that ground, | 即使我当时躺在地面上也感到所有遗憾, |
[10:37] | I mean, I was like, “Man, at least I made it this far.” | 我的意思是,我当时想,“伙计,至少我做到了这一步。” |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[10:40] | Before the moment happened when you got shot, | 在您被枪杀之前, |
[10:42] | did you… | 你… |
[10:44] | did you feel like, “Okay, there’s something going down”? | 您是否感觉到,“好吧,有什么事发生了?”? |
[10:46] | I was there, you know, talking to a ex-girlfriend, | 我在那儿,和前女友聊天, |
[10:50] | and, I mean, me and her had maybe a hostile conversation, | 而且,我的意思是,我和她之间可能进行了敌对的谈话, |
[10:54] | but she had a friend over. | 但是她有一个朋友。 |
[10:56] | I was actually walking back to my car. | 我实际上正在回到我的车上。 |
[10:58] | And moments after that, | 之后, |
[10:59] | that friend’s friend shot me. | 那个朋友的朋友开枪打死了我。 |
[11:02] | So, for me, it was more like, “Why did it even happen?” | 因此,对我来说,更像是“为什么会发生?” |
[11:05] | Did you ever get answers from him | 你有没有从他那里得到答案 |
[11:07] | or her or anyone? | 还是她或任何人? |
[11:09] | No, um… | 不,嗯… |
[11:11] | The guy that shot me did time, but he’s out now. | 开枪打我的人没时间,但他现在不在了。 |
[11:14] | I never got answers. No. | 我从来没有得到答案。 没有。 |
[11:16] | But I didn’t seek ’em either. | 但是我也没有寻求他们。 |
[11:18] | I mean, you weren’t perfect. | 我的意思是,你并不完美。 |
[11:20] | -Right. -Yeah, hearing your story, | -对。 是的,听到你的故事, |
[11:22] | -and I can hear some gaps in there. -Yeah. | -我可以听到一些空白。 是的 |
[11:24] | It doesn’t make any of us feel good to sit in life | 让我们每个人坐在生活中都感觉不好 |
[11:27] | still questioning why something happened. | 仍然质疑为什么会发生什么。 |
[11:31] | I want that understanding of what I did that put me in this position. | 我希望对自己所做的事情有深刻的了解,使我处于这个位置。 |
[11:36] | After talking to Wesley and his mom, | 与卫斯理和他的妈妈交谈后, |
[11:38] | I realize there’s been a lot of growth, but not a lot of healing. | 我知道这里有很多增长,但没有很多恢复。 |
[11:41] | I’mma let know right now that if Jonathan cuts your hair, | 我现在要告诉大家,如果乔纳森(Jonathan)剪了你的头发, |
[11:44] | I’m going to pick it up off the ground | 我要把它捡起来 |
[11:46] | and sew it to my head. | 缝到我的头上。 |
[11:48] | -I’m just letting you know right now. -Hey, man. | -我现在只是让你知道。 -嗨,老兄。 |
[11:49] | I’ve never had a weave. | 我从来没有编织过。 |
[11:51] | This’ll be my first. | 这是我的第一个。 |
[11:52] | Did someone say they’ve never had a weave? | 有人说他们从未编织过吗? |
[11:55] | -I did. -Emergency! | -我做到了。 -紧急! |
[11:57] | -I’ve never had a weave. | 我从来没有编织过。 |
[12:00] | It’s gonna be a frickin’ awesome week. | 这将是一个很棒的一周。 |
[12:02] | So, how do you feel like we can help you? | 那么,您觉得我们如何可以帮助您? |
[12:04] | Um… | 嗯… |
[12:05] | I was– | 我是- |
[12:06] | You know, I was paralyzed, uh, close to seven years ago, | 你知道,我瘫痪了,嗯,快七年前了, |
[12:09] | and I figured out who I was through this process. | ,然后我弄清楚了自己是谁。 |
[12:13] | And I want you guys | 而且我想要你们 |
[12:14] | to help me become the man I am today. | 帮助我成为今天的男人。 |
[12:18] | Tell us a bit about the end of this week. | 告诉我们有关本周末的情况。 |
[12:20] | We’re having, like, a rooftop social for my non-profit. | 我们为我的非营利组织提供了一个屋顶社交平台。 |
[12:23] | It’s all about just awareness. | 这只是意识。 |
[12:25] | When I say “Disabled But Not Really,” | 当我说“已禁用但不是真的”时, |
[12:27] | I’m proud to say it | 我很自豪地说 |
[12:28] | because I’m living every part of that. | ,因为我活在其中。 |
[12:31] | – Yeah! | -是的! |
[12:32] | ♪ Let the rhythm take you tonight ♪ | ♪让节奏带你今晚♪ i> |
[12:35] | ♪ We can work it out Under all the lights ♪ | ♪我们可以解决 i> 在所有灯光下♪ i> |
[12:37] | ♪ Get on the floor And just let go… ♪ | ♪上地板 i> 放手…♪ i> |
[12:41] | Wesley is in a place of acceptance, | 卫斯理在接受的地方, |
[12:43] | he’s in a place of self-love. | 他在一个自爱的地方。 |
[12:45] | We are going to create a physical change | 我们将创造一个物理变化
使内部与他在外部看到的内容相匹配的 |
[12:47] | that matches the inside to who he sees on the outside. | 。 |
[12:51] | There’s an old saying that clothes maketh the man, | 有句老话说衣服是男人, |
[12:53] | and so I wanna find options | 所以我想找到选项 |
[12:55] | that make him look more refined, | 使他看起来更加精致, |
[12:57] | make him look more professional, | 使他看起来更专业, |
[12:59] | just a more polished version of Wesley. | 只是卫斯理的更完美版本。 |
[13:02] | His home was not built for somebody who uses a chair. | 他的家不是为使用椅子的人建造的。 |
[13:04] | I wanna make sure that Wesley’s entire home | 我 i>要确保韦斯利的整个家 |
[13:07] | is comfortable and works for him. | 很舒服,正在为他工作。 |
[13:10] | ♪ And all them stars come out When you’re movin’… ♪ | ♪所有的星星都出来了 i> 当你动身时…♪ i> |
[13:14] | Wesley’s life is eating healthy, | 卫斯理的生活健康饮食, |
[13:17] | but I wanna teach Wes how to look at his food a little differently, | 但我想教韦斯如何对他的食物有所不同, |
[13:19] | flavored a little differently. | 味道有些不同。 |
[13:21] | I just wanna expand his palate. | 我只是想扩大他的味蕾。 |
[13:24] | Wesley has worked very hard to create a better life for himself, | 卫斯理非常努力地为自己创造更好的生活, |
[13:27] | but he hasn’t truly put his past behind him yet. | 但是他还没有真正把过去抛在脑后。 |
[13:29] | And if I’m really gonna be able to set him off on a new path, | 而且,如果我真的能够将他引向新的道路, |
[13:32] | he has to get clarity about that night. | 他必须在那天晚上弄清楚点。 |
[13:35] | Hello. | 你好。 i> |
[13:36] | Hey, Wes, what’s going on, man? It’s Karamo. | 嘿,韦斯,发生什么事了,伙计? 是卡拉莫 |
[13:38] | What’s going on, man? | 这是怎么回事,伙计? i> |
[13:40] | I was thinking of a way that I could help you, | 我在想一种可以帮助您的方式, |
[13:42] | but I need your blessing. | 但我需要你的祝福。 |
[13:43] | Hit me with it. | 打我吧。 i> |
[13:51] | You ever heard of something called Disabled But Not Really? | 您曾经听说过“残疾但不是真的”吗? |
[13:54] | No, I have not. | 不,我没有。 |
[13:55] | So, I train, uh, different people, uh, at a CrossFit gym locally. | 因此,我在当地的CrossFit体育馆训练呃,不同的人,呃。 |
[14:00] | Look me up and let’s– let’s connect. | 抬起头来,让我们-让我们联系。 |
[14:02] | -Nice meeting you. -You too. | -很高兴认识您。 -你也是。 |
[14:03] | I wanna spend some time with Wesley | 我想和Wesley在一起 |
[14:05] | out about in the city to see what works for him, | 在城里逛逛,看看对他有用的东西, |
[14:08] | what doesn’t work for him. | 什么都不适合他。 |
[14:09] | They got this fantastic button they made for me. | 他们得到了为我制作的这个奇妙的按钮。 |
[14:12] | For you? | 给你? |
[14:14] | -Welcome to my happy place. -Hi, baby. | -欢迎来到我快乐的地方。 -嗨宝贝。 |
[14:16] | -How’s it going? -It’s my happy place. | -最近怎么样? -这是我快乐的地方。 |
[14:18] | Your happy place, too, actually. | 其实你也很快乐。 |
[14:20] | We’re gonna grab a few things to make dinner later. | 我们稍后会拿点东西做晚餐。 |
[14:22] | ♪ We’ll just keep on livin’… ♪ | ♪我们继续保持生活…♪ i> |
[14:25] | We’re gonna roll up right over here and get spices. | 我们要在这里滚来滚去,拿出香料。 |
[14:28] | So, we’re gonna grab one of these. Do you cook with turmeric? | 因此,我们将抓住其中之一。 你用姜黄煮吗? |
[14:30] | I do. I can’t reach up there, | 我做。 我无法到达那里 |
[14:32] | so a lot of my stuff at home | 所以我家里很多东西 |
[14:34] | is just the same stuff because it’s easier to grab. | 是相同的东西,因为它更容易抓住。 |
[14:37] | But it’s especially frustrating hearing that | 但令我特别沮丧的是 |
[14:39] | because you don’t wanna be doing the exact same thing all the time | 因为您不想一直做完全相同的事情 |
[14:42] | because that kinda gets boring. | 因为有点无聊。 |
[14:43] | You wanna, sorry for lack of a better word, spice things up, right? | 你想,对不起,因为缺少更好的单词,让事情变得有趣起来,对吗? |
[14:47] | I never thought about the fact that | 我从未想过 |
[14:49] | more than half of what’s in a grocery store | 杂货店的一半以上 |
[14:51] | is not accessible to somebody in a chair. | 坐在椅子上的人无法访问。 |
[14:53] | In this situation, | 在这种情况下, |
[14:55] | I’ll be the man that eats nothing but sweet potatoes | 我会成为除了地瓜以外什么都不吃的男人 |
[14:57] | ’cause it’s right here. | ‘因为它就在这里。 |
[14:58] | I wanna make sure | 我想确定 |
[14:59] | that everything in his kitchen is fully accessible | 他厨房里的一切都可以完全进入 |
[15:01] | so he can really do what he loves, which is cook. | 这样他才能真正做自己喜欢做的事,那就是做饭。 |
[15:05] | ♪ We fight the good fight ♪ | ♪我们打好仗♪ i> |
[15:08] | ♪ There’s no need to waste it anymore ♪ | ♪不再需要浪费了♪ i> |
[15:11] | All right, so we have everything we need. | 好吧,所以我们有需要的一切。 |
[15:14] | -Let’s cook! -Let’s cook. | -我们做饭吧! -让我们做饭。 |
[15:16] | We’re making a simple but healthy meal with chicken and veggies. | 我们正在用鸡肉和蔬菜做一顿简单却健康的饭菜。 |
[15:20] | Food has completely changed Wes’ body, his way of life. | 食物彻底改变了韦斯的身体和生活方式。 |
[15:23] | It’s how he lost 100 pounds. | 这就是他减掉100磅体重的方法。 |
[15:25] | He’s been eating really healthy foods, | 他一直在吃真正健康的食物, |
[15:27] | but there hasn’t been an evolution into learning new techniques | 但是没有学习新技术的演变 |
[15:30] | and delving into different ingredients. | 并且研究不同的成份。 |
[15:32] | I love a rotisserie chicken, and you can use it in different ways, | 我喜欢烤肉店的鸡肉,您可以用不同的方式来使用它, |
[15:36] | and I’m gonna show you, like, a slightly different way of doing that now. | 现在,我将向您展示一种稍微不同的方法。 |
[15:39] | We’re just gonna dress it up a little, and, boom, | 我们要打扮一点,然后蓬勃发展, |
[15:41] | you got yourself a healthy, delicious chicken salad. | 您得到了健康,美味的鸡肉沙拉。 |
[15:44] | – All right. -I need all the meat from this little guy | -好吧。 我需要这个小家伙的所有肉 |
[15:47] | basically put into here. | 基本上放在这里。 |
[15:49] | So, I’m just doing a rough chop like this. | 所以,我只是像这样粗暴地砍。 |
[15:51] | Our dear sweet friend cilantro. | 我们亲爱的香菜香菜。 |
[15:53] | Lemon. We need acid in here now. | 柠檬。 我们现在在这里需要酸。 |
[15:55] | This is a head of garlic, | 这是大蒜的头, |
[15:57] | and inside, we have the cloves. | 在里面,我们有丁香。 |
[15:59] | – So, that’s a garlic clove. – That’s a clove of garlic. | -那是蒜瓣。 -那是一瓣大蒜。 |
[16:02] | Now, this is the fun part. | 现在,这是有趣的部分。 |
[16:05] | -Try it again. | -再试一次。 |
[16:07] | Look, you take it out and you have all your skin off. | 看,你把它拿出来,你的所有皮肤都脱落了。 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God, I seen this on, like, a cooking channel, | 噢,天哪,我在一个烹饪频道上看到了它, |
[16:12] | and it looked so much harder than what it just was. | ,看起来比原来要难得多。 |
[16:15] | Exactly. | 确实如此。 |
[16:16] | And then, you just start to chop. | 然后,您就开始砍。 |
[16:18] | Oh… | 哦… |
[16:20] | We’re gonna make a bit of a garlic paste. | 我们要加一点大蒜酱。 |
[16:22] | With your knife like so, | 像这样用刀, |
[16:23] | you just slide it across. | 您只需将其滑过。 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[16:26] | So, were you passionate about food before the accident at all? | 那么,您在事故发生之前是否对食物充满热情? |
[16:29] | Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. | 四分之一磅有乳酪的。 |
[16:34] | -It’s a newfound love for you. -Yeah. | -这是对您的新发现的爱。 是的 |
[16:36] | This chair empowers me in ways that I was never empowered walking. | 这把椅子赋予了我从未被授权行走的能力。 |
[16:41] | A lot of people would always say like, “Man, Wes was mean.” | 很多人总是会说:“男人,韦斯是卑鄙的。” |
[16:44] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:46] | -I never smiled before I was paralyzed. -Yeah. | -我从来没有微笑过,直到瘫痪了。 是的 |
[16:48] | And now that even though people might see, like, physical limitations, | 现在,即使人们可能看到例如身体上的限制, |
[16:52] | it’s just became so much better. | 它变得好多了。 |
[16:54] | It’s pretty incredible how | 这真是令人难以置信 |
[16:56] | sometimes you have to go through something really terrible and traumatic | 有时,您必须经历一些非常可怕和痛苦的事情 |
[16:59] | to have such a profound respect, | 拥有如此深刻的敬意, |
[17:00] | and to turn it into your life’s work. | 并将其变成您生活中的工作。 |
[17:02] | So, how do you cook your sweet potatoes typically? | 那么,您通常如何烹饪地瓜? |
[17:04] | ‘Cause you love sweet potatoes. | ‘因为你爱红薯。 |
[17:05] | -I just bake ’em. -So what’s nice, what we’re gonna do here, | -我刚烤了。 -好吧,我们要在这里做什么, |
[17:08] | we’re gonna roast, we’re gonna get them nice and crispy. | 我们要烤,我们要让它们变得香脆。 |
[17:11] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了。 |
[17:12] | -We gotta get a little bit of fat. -Okay. | -我们得有点脂肪。 -好的。 |
[17:14] | I’m just gonna drizzle a bit of olive oil, and then we’re gonna put some turmeric. | 我要淋些橄榄油,然后再放些姜黄。 |
[17:17] | Nice anti-inflammatory properties. | 很好的抗炎特性。 |
[17:20] | Play around. You have tons of spices at home. | 玩。 你家里有很多香料。 |
[17:22] | Smells good already. | 闻起来很好。 |
[17:25] | Now, spaghetti squash. | 现在,意大利面条南瓜。 |
[17:28] | So, my father– actually, a nurse at his hospital, | 因此,我父亲-实际上是他医院的一名护士, |
[17:31] | has maple trees, and she makes her own maple syrup. | 有槭树,并且她做她自己的枫蜜。 |
[17:33] | Have a little try. | 尝试一下。 |
[17:34] | This is gonna help caramelize nicely along. | 这会很好地帮助焦糖化。 |
[17:38] | Are you even paying attention to me right now? | 你现在还在注意我吗? |
[17:41] | Oh, my God. I’ve never– | 天哪。 我从来没有 |
[17:45] | Boom! | oom! |
[17:47] | Now you try and get fancy with me. | 现在,您尝试和我在一起。 |
[17:48] | -I need to be fancy with you. | -我想和你在一起。 |
[17:51] | Cheers. | 干杯。 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[17:55] | This… | 这个… |
[17:56] | -is amazing! | -太神奇了! |
[17:58] | It is so good! It’s so good!! | 太好了! 它是那么好!! |
[18:00] | I’ve never seen somebody more excited about food than me. | 我从未见过有人比我对食物更兴奋。 |
[18:03] | I’ve officially met my match. | 我已经正式参加了比赛。 |
[18:05] | Is this your reaction to food whenever you eat it, typically? | 这通常是您每次食用食物时对食物的反应吗? |
[18:08] | Right now, it’s so overwhelming because… | 现在,这真是令人难以置信,因为… |
[18:11] | these are things that I wanted to learn, | 这些是我想学习的东西, |
[18:14] | I just didn’t know how to do it myself. | 我只是自己不知道该怎么做。 |
[18:17] | Though, thank you. | 不过,谢谢。 |
[18:19] | -You’re very welcome. | -非常欢迎。 |
[18:20] | Oh, his plate is about to be gone! | 噢,他的盘子快要走了! |
[18:22] | – Oh, my God! | -天哪! |
[18:24] | ♪ Clap your hands to the music ♪ | ♪伸手欣赏音乐♪ i> |
[18:27] | ♪ Clap your hands now ♪ | ♪现在拍手♪ i> |
[18:28] | ♪ DJ gonna play your favorite Beat, beat, beat, yeah ♪ | ♪DJ会播放您喜欢的歌曲 i> 打,敲打,敲打,是的♪ i> |
[18:32] | ♪ And when we drop it Ain’t no way to stop it ♪ | ♪当我们放下它 i> 没有办法阻止它♪ i> |
[18:37] | ♪ And when we drop it Ain’t no way to stop it ♪ | ♪当我们放下它 i> 没有办法阻止它♪ i> |
[18:41] | ♪ Five, four, three, two ♪ | ♪五,四,三,二♪ i> |
[18:43] | ♪ This is how we drop it On the one… ♪ | ♪这就是我们放下它的方式 i> 在一个地方……♪ i> |
[18:47] | -Talk to me. -Yay! The washer and dryers came in. | -跟我说话。 -好极了! 洗衣机和烘干机进来了。 |
[18:49] | -Grab bars. -Yay. | -抢夺酒吧。 -好极了。 |
[18:50] | -Those are going in today. -Perfect. | -今天要进去。 -完善。 |
[18:52] | I wanted to make sure that in every aspect of Wesley’s life at home, | 我想确保在韦斯利的家庭生活的各个方面, |
[18:56] | he had complete and full independence. | 他完全独立。 |
[18:58] | -We’re lowering the bed, too, right? -Yeah. | -我们也要放下床,对吧? 是的 |
[19:08] | – Awesome sauce. – Got it? | -太棒了。 – 得到它了? |
[19:10] | -I’m gonna let you back up. -You said you’re gonna push me? | -我会让你备份。 -你说你要推我吗? |
[19:12] | Do you want me to push you? | 你要我推你吗? |
[19:16] | -After you, sir. -Thank you. | -先生,您好。 -谢谢。 |
[19:18] | -Okay. -This is nice. | -好。 -很好。 |
[19:20] | This is ULAH. I love this store, I’ve been in a few times, | 这是ULAH。 我喜欢这家商店,我去过几次了, |
[19:23] | so I kinda wanted to bring you in and show you exactly what they’ve got. | 所以我有点想带您进来,并向您确切展示他们的能力。 |
[19:26] | I know that it’s important for you to be comfortable, | 我知道让您感到舒适很重要, |
[19:28] | but you also mentioned that you do wanna look a lot more dressed up, | 但您还提到您确实希望打扮得更加打扮, |
[19:31] | especially because of Disabled But Not Really. | 特别是因为残障而并非真的。 |
[19:33] | I wanna get you to that point. | 我想让你明白这一点。 |
[19:35] | But you have very specific requirements that will affect your wardrobe. | 但是您有非常具体的要求,会影响您的衣橱。 |
[19:38] | You, more than most people, | 您比大多数人都多, |
[19:40] | will have have to get to know a tailor very well. | 必须非常熟悉裁缝。 |
[19:42] | But first, | 但是首先 |
[19:43] | I wanna see how you would shop. | 我想看看你的购物方式。 |
[19:45] | I’m lost in here when it comes to anything that I’m not used to. | 当我遇到不习惯的事情时,我迷失了。 |
[19:49] | What’s behind there? | 那里后面是什么? |
[19:52] | Yeah, like, what if I had, like, a… a burgundy jacket? | 是的,如果我有…勃艮第的外套怎么办? |
[19:56] | I’m thinking maybe some blue jeans. | 我在想也许是蓝色牛仔裤。 |
[19:58] | This is nice. | 很好。 |
[20:00] | You say you’re lost, but you just put a full look together. | 您说您迷路了,但您只是将整个表情放在一起。 |
[20:03] | You’ve got the eye, but now I wanna show you how to make that work for you. | 您的眼光不错,但现在我想向您展示如何为您工作。 |
[20:06] | Awesome. | 太棒了。 |
[20:07] | Are you nervous at all? Hesitant at all? | 你很紧张吗 犹豫不决? |
[20:10] | Yeah, I haven’t been in a fitting room since I was paralyzed. | 是的,自从瘫痪以来,我还没去过试衣间。 |
[20:12] | Really? Why? | 真的吗? 为什么? |
[20:14] | What would take someone else maybe, like, two, three minutes | 可能要花别人两,三分钟的时间 |
[20:17] | might take me ten, 15 minutes. | 可能要花我十,十五分钟。 |
[20:18] | But, I mean, I wouldn’t be uncomfortable right now. | 但是,我的意思是,我现在不会感到不舒服。 |
[20:21] | Like, I don’t wanna just say, “Oh, this is Wes, this is what I do.” | 就像,我不想说:“哦,这是韦斯,这就是我要做的。” |
[20:24] | Let’s get you in here. Let’s try some stuff on. | 让我们进入这里。 让我们尝试一些东西。 |
[20:26] | Wesley has done all he can to get to a position in his life | 卫斯理已竭尽所能地升职 |
[20:29] | that he’s happy with, | 他很高兴 |
[20:30] | but he knows that to get to the next step, | 但是他知道下一步 |
[20:32] | he needs to be vulnerable, he needs to open up. | 他需要变得脆弱,他需要开放。 |
[20:34] | Wesley, how you doing? How you getting along? | 韦斯利,你好吗? 你过得怎么样? |
[20:36] | Oh, just putting pants on. | 哦,就穿裤子吧。 |
[20:38] | -Okay. Do you need any help at all? -Nope. | -好。 您是否需要任何帮助? -不。 |
[20:41] | And now he’s letting us in so we can help the finesse of the final part. | 现在他让我们加入,以便我们可以帮助完成最后一部分。 |
[20:46] | -Check me out. | -检查我。 |
[20:47] | It’s more put together. | 放在一起。 |
[20:49] | I do wanna throw on a jacket | 我想穿一件夹克 |
[20:52] | to show you just how you can dress it up even more. | 向您展示 i>您将如何打扮得更多。 |
[20:55] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[20:57] | -Who knew you could look like this? -Who knew I could like this? | -谁知道你看起来像这样? 谁知道我会喜欢这个? |
[21:00] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[21:01] | I like it. | 我喜欢。 |
[21:02] | When you’re feeling yourself, you carry yourself in a different way. | 当您感觉到自己时,您会以不同的方式进行自己。 |
[21:05] | And you’re clearly feeling yourself right now. | 而且您现在显然正在感觉自己。 |
[21:07] | Give me your best model roll. | 给我你最好的模特。 |
[21:12] | Yes! Oh, yeah! | 是! 哦耶! |
[21:14] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,是的! |
[21:17] | Oh! I was certainly not expecting the hair to come out! | 哦! 我当然没想到头发会出来! |
[21:20] | Yes! | 是的! |
[21:22] | – And spin it. | -旋转它。 |
[21:24] | Get outta here. | 离开这里。 |
[21:29] | All right, get back in there. | 好吧,回到那里。 |
[21:33] | Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my. Okay. | 哦,我的。 天啊。 天啊。 好的。 |
[21:36] | Here I know it’s baggier, so I’m gonna make it tighter on the inside here, | 在这里,我知道它是轻便的,所以我要在里面把它收紧, |
[21:40] | but also on here. | 而且在这里 |
[21:42] | The shirt is an easy fix. | 衬衫很容易修好。 |
[21:43] | All we’re gonna do is get it cropped, | 我们要做的就是剪裁它, |
[21:45] | so it’s not gonna cause you any issues over your wheels. | 因此它不会给您的车轮造成任何问题。 |
[21:49] | To make it that much shorter, | 为了使它更短, |
[21:52] | not even $10. | 甚至不到$ 10。 |
[21:54] | This is good. I’m just– Yeah, this is exciting. | 这很好。 我只是-是的,这很令人兴奋。 |
[21:56] | I mean, even going in and actually | 我的意思是,即使实际上 |
[21:58] | getting dressed in a dressing room, | 在更衣室里换衣服, |
[22:01] | it wasn’t as hard as I made it seem. | 这并不像我看起来的那么难。 |
[22:05] | Like, I could roll out of here right now and just like… | 喜欢,我现在可以离开这里,就像… |
[22:08] | -This is me. This is the new me. | -这是我。 这是新来的我。 |
[22:11] | You have more confidence | 您更有信心 |
[22:13] | than most people we meet. | 比我们遇到的大多数人都多。 |
[22:15] | You just needed us to give you, like, the little kiss of something more. | 您只需要我们给您更多类似的小吻。 |
[22:18] | I think, like, the confidence you guys have is amazing. | 我认为,你们的自信令人赞叹。 |
[22:23] | Was it hard to get there? | 很难到达那里吗? |
[22:26] | Uh, I didn’t actually come out to some of my family members | 嗯,我实际上没有出来见我的一些家庭成员 |
[22:28] | until after this show aired. | 直到节目播出之后。 |
[22:31] | And when I first told some family members… | 当我第一次告诉一些家庭成员时… |
[22:36] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[22:37] | I really struggled, and… | 我真的很挣扎,而且… |
[22:40] | and it knocked my confidence a lot. | 这使我的信心大打折扣。 |
[22:42] | It– It’s not easy for me to be able to say, | -我很难说, |
[22:44] | “This is me. This is what I represent.” | “这就是我。这就是我所代表的。” |
[22:47] | It’s a process, and you will know this better than anybody. | 这是一个过程,您将比任何人都更加了解这一点。 |
[22:51] | Some days, it’s really hard. | 有时候,这真的很难。 |
[22:53] | And then I remembered that I’m in a position to be able to influence people, | 然后我想起我有能力影响人们, |
[22:56] | and you are in the same position. | ,您处于同一位置。 |
[22:58] | You know, I haven’t been around five gay guys, you know, just ever. | 你知道,我从来没有去过五个同性恋者。 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:03] | Um, but have you been around like | 嗯,但是你在附近吗 |
[23:05] | –five people with disabilities? -No. | – i>五个残疾人? -没有。 |
[23:06] | I teach people with disabilities that it’s okay to seek to be different | 我告诉残疾人士,寻求与众不同是可以的 |
[23:10] | and be comfortable within your own skin. | 并在自己的皮肤中感到舒适。 |
[23:13] | That’s just what I got from you right now. | 那就是我现在从你那里得到的。 |
[23:16] | I truly appreciate you even sharing it. | 我什至感谢您的分享。 |
[23:18] | It’s awesome. | 太好了。 |
[23:19] | -Hug? -Yes! | -拥抱? -是! |
[23:21] | -Yes, I can give you a hug. | -是的,我可以给你一个拥抱。 |
[23:23] | It was good. | 很好。 |
[23:25] | I mean, I literally just heard myself through you right now. | 我的意思是,我现在真的只是通过您听到自己的声音。 |
[23:31] | ♪ Seize the day… ♪ | ♪抓住这一天…♪ i> |
[23:32] | Okay, here we are. Let me get the door for you. | 好,我们到了。 我给你开门。 |
[23:35] | ♪ It can never bring you down ♪ | ♪永远无法让你失望♪ i> |
[23:37] | ♪ You go and do it anyway ♪ | ♪你还是去做吧♪ i> |
[23:40] | I know that when we spoke at your house, you were, like, | 我知道当我们在您家讲话时,您就像 |
[23:42] | we are ready for, like, an outside transformation, it feels like. | 我们已经准备好进行外部转换,感觉就像。 |
[23:45] | I wanted something to match my maturity. | 我想要一些适合我的成熟度的东西。 |
[23:47] | Um, I just have a look that | 嗯,我只是看看 |
[23:50] | I’ve always had since the day I got shot. | 自从我被枪杀的那一天起,我一直都有。 |
[23:52] | So, to me, I need to let go and start new. | 因此,对我来说,我需要放手并重新开始。 |
[23:55] | In my mind, I was thinking like Drake-ish. | 在我心中,我的想法像德雷克时代。 |
[23:58] | I’m down with that. | 我对此感到沮丧。 |
[23:59] | Wait, but that’s only one half of the consultation. | 等等,但这只是咨询的一半。 |
[24:01] | ‘Cause the other consultation is your beard. | ‘因为其他咨询是您的胡须。 |
[24:03] | What about my beard? | 我的胡须呢? |
[24:04] | I feel like the shape of it is giving me… | 我觉得它的形状给了我… |
[24:07] | a fan… | 粉丝… |
[24:08] | -instead of circular. -Should it be that short? | -代替圆形。 -那么短吗? |
[24:11] | If you can read newspaper through the ends, | 如果您能从头到尾读报纸, |
[24:13] | that doesn’t scream health and vitality. | 不会尖叫健康和活力。 |
[24:15] | That screams, “I’m holding onto something that I don’t wanna let go,” | 尖叫着,“我坚持着我不想放手的东西,” |
[24:17] | which is like the opposite of what we’re doing here. | 这就像我们在这里所做的相反。 |
[24:22] | You are giving me an eye roll right now, | 您正在眼前, |
[24:24] | like a client that does not wanna cut their hair a little shorter. | 就像不想剪短头发的客户一样。 |
[24:26] | No, I’m good. | 不,我很好。 |
[24:28] | Do you like your wispy-kins? | 你喜欢你的小女孩吗? |
[24:30] | Yeah, but I’m with that. Man, I’m so ready. | 是的,但我同意。 老兄,我已经准备好了。 |
[24:32] | I actually am gonna have a barber help me out ’cause, like… | 我实际上要请一位理发师帮我,因为… |
[24:35] | Is fading my number one forte? | 我的第一大牌正在消失吗? |
[24:38] | -No. | -不。 |
[24:39] | It’s all about accentuating your strengths. | 这全是要强调您的优势。 |
[24:41] | Clippers is not my truth. | 飞剪机不是我的真相。 |
[24:44] | And so I’m like, “Tahki, girl.” | 所以我就像,“塔基,女孩。” |
[24:47] | It’s his truth. | 这是他的真实。 |
[24:48] | -That beard is so amazing. -We gotta talk about the beard. | -那胡须真是太神奇了。 -我们得说一下胡须。 |
[24:51] | Not so many people can even grow their beard like that. | 很少有人能像那样留胡子。 |
[24:53] | I want his beard to mimic a little bit more of his jaw shape. | 我希望他的胡须模仿他的下巴形状。 |
[24:56] | Wesley has such a strong face and such handsome features, | 卫斯理(Wesley)拥有如此强壮的脸庞和如此英俊的特征, |
[24:58] | I know his confidence is just gonna be like… | 我知道他的自信只会像… |
[25:01] | “Yes. Look at my arms. Look at my vision. | “是的。看着我的手臂。看着我的视野。 |
[25:03] | Look at how smart I am. Let’s go.” | 看看我有多聪明。 我们走吧。” |
[25:05] | Surprise. Ah! | 惊喜。 啊! |
[25:07] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[25:08] | I’mma leave her for a little bit, okay? | 我要离开她一点,好吗? |
[25:10] | I got it. Babysitter. | 我明白了。 保姆。 |
[25:11] | -Ah, sounds good. –Babysitter. Bye, love you to pieces. | -啊,听起来不错。 – i>保姆。 再见,爱你成碎片。 |
[25:14] | Bye, Queen Love. | 再见,女王之爱。 |
[25:15] | Are you ready for this moment? Do you know what we’re about to do? | 你准备好了吗? 你知道我们要做什么吗? |
[25:18] | Well, Dad is about to get his hair cut off. | 好吧,爸爸要把头发剪掉。 |
[25:21] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[25:22] | He’s gonna look just like your dad but with shorter hair. | 他长得像你父亲,但头发短。 |
[25:24] | Sometimes you just need change, | 有时您只需要更改, |
[25:26] | and I’m ready for it. | ,我已经准备好了。 |
[25:29] | -Wesley, my man, are you ready? -I’m ready. | -韦斯利,我的男人,你准备好了吗? -我准备好了。 |
[25:31] | I’m not ready at all. | 我还没准备好。 |
[25:37] | – Okay? – No turning back. | -好吗? – 没有回头路。 |
[25:40] | -He’s gonna look so handsome. -I’m not looking. | -他看起来会很帅。 我没看 |
[25:43] | No more shake. | 不再摇动。 |
[25:49] | Will you just get this little girl’s gorgeous little hair washed for me | 你能帮我洗个小女孩的华丽小头发吗 |
[25:52] | -and then we’re gonna style her up. -Absolutely. | -然后我们将为她造型。 -绝对。 |
[25:53] | When we were cutting those off I felt you were like– | 当我们剪掉那些东西时,我觉得你就像- |
[25:56] | That felt like a moment. | 感觉就像片刻。 |
[25:58] | I want it to be normal, | 我希望它是正常的, |
[25:59] | and I thought, like, having that same look | ,我以为像一样 |
[26:01] | would make me feel like who I used to be. | 会让我觉得自己曾经是谁。 |
[26:04] | And now, since I’ve embraced | 现在,因为我已经拥抱 |
[26:06] | -who I am… -You’re, like, proud of it. | -我是谁-你为它感到骄傲。 |
[26:08] | …it feels free. | …感觉免费。 |
[26:10] | Wes was dealt a very difficult pill to swallow, | Wes被服用了非常难以吞咽的药丸, |
[26:12] | and he swallowed that gorgeous pill, turned it into a multivitamin, | 他吞下了那颗美丽的药丸,将其制成多种维生素, |
[26:16] | and he wants to see that reflection in the mirror instead of | ,他想看镜子里的反射而不是 |
[26:19] | the Wesley who he’s kind of been carrying with him this whole time. | 他一直陪伴着他的韦斯利。 |
[26:21] | That is gorgeous acceptance. | 那是美好的接受。 |
[26:24] | He looks like Drake. | 他看起来像德雷克。 |
[26:26] | She said I look like Drake! | 她说我看起来像德雷克! |
[26:29] | You wanna see your hair? | 你想看你的头发吗? |
[26:32] | Look at that. | 看看。 |
[26:34] | Looking very beautiful. | 看起来很漂亮。 |
[26:36] | -You ready to see the whole new you? – Yep. | -您准备好看看全新的吗? -是的 |
[26:39] | Three, two, one… | 三,二,一… |
[26:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[26:46] | That’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout. | 这就是我在说“回合”。 |
[26:48] | Oh, I like the beard. | 哦,我喜欢胡须。 |
[26:50] | See how it’s actually stronger by making it a bit shorter? | 缩短一点,看看它实际上有多强? |
[27:09] | -I reached out to Maurice. -Mm-hmm. | 我联系了莫里斯。 嗯 |
[27:11] | And… | 还有… |
[27:12] | Maurice is willing to meet with you. | 莫里斯(Maurice)愿意与您见面。 |
[27:14] | That night is critical in who you are as a man. | 那天晚上对您作为男人的身份至关重要。 |
[27:18] | But there’s still little holes for you | 但是你仍然有小毛病 |
[27:20] | that I’m noticing that, like, have to get fixed and get plugged. | 我注意到,必须修复并插入。 |
[27:23] | So, I’ve set up an opportunity for Wesley to meet Maurice, | 因此,我为Wesley创造了一个认识Maurice的机会, |
[27:26] | the man who shot him. | 枪杀他的人。 |
[27:28] | Because there’s still a lot of things in Wesley’s mind | 因为卫斯理的脑子里还有很多事情 |
[27:30] | that he doesn’t understand about this night. | 他今晚不了解。 |
[27:32] | And hopefully | 希望如此 |
[27:33] | he can finally close that chapter, | 他终于可以结束这一章了, |
[27:36] | and begin to go to the next chapter of his life. | ,然后开始下一生。 |
[27:39] | You said you’ve never had a conversation with him. | 您说过您从未与他对话。 |
[27:42] | I didn’t really wanna approach, you know? | 我真的不想靠近,你知道吗? |
[27:44] | Like, I knew people that possibly knew him, and… | 喜欢,我认识可能认识他的人,并且… |
[27:46] | coulda had set up something long time ago, | maya很久以前就建立了, |
[27:48] | but I was living this life of positivity. | 但我过着这种积极的生活。 |
[27:51] | Last thing I wanted to do was be in a negative mindset | 我最后想做的就是保持消极的心态 |
[27:54] | because someone maybe felt something | 因为有人可能会感觉到一些东西 |
[27:56] | ’bout going to jail for five, six years. | ‘回合将入狱五,六年。 |
[27:59] | -Man, I’m just trying to live my life. -Yeah. | -伙计,我只是想过自己的生活。 是的 |
[28:02] | You are not alone. | 你并不孤单。 |
[28:03] | Like, I’m here to support you. | 喜欢,我在这里为您提供支持。 |
[28:05] | So, as for you to be able to say, | 因此,至于你可以说, |
[28:07] | “Well, what was I doing in that space?” | “嗯,我在那个地方做什么?” |
[28:10] | Understandable. | 可以理解。 |
[28:16] | You gotta always think, like, | 你总会想, |
[28:18] | you’ll be looking at a man that tried to take your life. | 您将看到一个试图自杀的人。 |
[28:22] | I just don’t want my emotions to get over me. | 我只是不想让自己的情绪凌驾于我之上。 |
[28:27] | Like, people assume that forgiveness is a destination, | 就像人们认为宽恕是目的地, |
[28:30] | not realizing it’s a journey that continues all throughout your life. | 没有意识到这是一个贯穿您一生的旅程。 |
[28:34] | Right. | 对。 |
[28:35] | I feel like I can handle it. | 我觉得我可以应付。 |
[29:01] | -What up with it, man? -How’s it going? | -怎么了,伙计? -怎么样了? |
[29:03] | -Karamo. -Karamo? | -卡拉莫。 -卡拉莫? |
[29:04] | -Yeah. -Maurice. | 是的 -莫里斯。 |
[29:05] | -Nice to meet you, man. -You too. | -很高兴认识你,老兄。 -你也是。 |
[29:07] | First of all, thank you again for you being here. | 首先,再次感谢您在这里。 |
[29:09] | Thank you for you being willing to do this. | 感谢您愿意这样做。 |
[29:11] | I just am here for… | 我只是来这里… |
[29:13] | to help you all navigate this conversation, | 可以帮助大家浏览此对话, |
[29:16] | but this is your time. | 但这是你的时间。 |
[29:19] | So, sort of ask whatever questions, get clarity. | 因此,无论问什么问题,都要弄清楚。 |
[29:22] | You kinda don’t know why and what happened that night. | 你有点不知道那天晚上为什么和发生了什么。 |
[29:26] | That day, | 那天, |
[29:28] | I’d only seen you for a second. | 我只等了你一秒钟。 i> |
[29:31] | I was literally walking back to my car and leaving. | 我实际上是在回到我的车然后离开。 |
[29:33] | We never had, like, a conversation or, like, a altercation. | 我们从来没有像对话那样的争论。 |
[29:39] | You don’t believe that… | 你不相信… |
[29:41] | …you done anything to warrant what happened? | …您为确保发生了什么事做了什么? |
[29:44] | No, like, I know that– | 不,我知道, |
[29:46] | I mean, I just know who I was before. | 我的意思是,我只知道我以前曾经是谁。 |
[29:48] | I don’t wanna go back and forth to make it like a, | 我不想来回去使它像一个 |
[29:50] | you know, whose fault this was, whose fault that was. | 你知道,这是谁的错,那是谁的错。 |
[29:52] | I don’t wanna do that. | 我不想那样做。 |
[29:54] | To give you some kind of clarity on my perspective of what happened, | 为了让您更清楚地了解我所发生的事情, |
[29:57] | when I get there, | 当我到达那里时, |
[29:58] | I see your partner | 我看到你的伴侣 |
[30:00] | and your, uh, woman at the time or whatever like that, | 和你那个时候的女人等等 |
[30:03] | arguing. | 争论。 |
[30:04] | So, I understand that my actions and my feelings | 因此,我了解自己的行为和感受 |
[30:07] | and my emotions probably took the best of me that day, | ,那天我的情绪可能使我开心, |
[30:10] | but it was still more or less like, | 但还是有点像 |
[30:14] | “Why you?” | “你为什么?” |
[30:15] | I seen you bucking up to my cousin. | 我看到你屈服于我的表弟。 |
[30:18] | You know what I’m saying? And he told me that you had a pistol. | 你知道我在说什么吗? 他告诉我你有一支手枪。 |
[30:21] | And your partner, I see his pistol. | 和您的伴侣,我看到了他的手枪。 |
[30:22] | He got a 30-round magazine hanging out. | 他有30轮杂志闲逛。 |
[30:24] | And I’d seen him back and forth going, | 我见过他来回走动, |
[30:26] | and I’m like, “Damn, all this over a bitch?” | ,我想,“该死,这一切都过得去吗?” |
[30:29] | That’s when you started to come over towards me. | 那是你开始走向我的时候。 |
[30:31] | You know how the streets are. You know, I can’t see yours. | 你知道街道如何。 你知道,我看不到你的。 |
[30:34] | In my mind, you got the pistol, too. | 在我看来,您也有手枪。 |
[30:36] | I’m like, “Man, look, I’m not going for that. | 我喜欢,“伙计,看,我不想要那个。 |
[30:38] | I can’t, you know what I’m saying, risk me getting shot or getting–“ | 我不能,你知道我在说什么,冒着我被枪击或被枪击的风险-” |
[30:41] | You know what I’m saying? So, what happened, happened. | 你知道我在说什么吗? 所以,发生了什么,发生了。 |
[30:46] | It’s crazy | 太疯狂了 |
[30:48] | to hear it now. | 现在听。 |
[30:51] | We lived in a place where… | 我们住在一个地方… |
[30:53] | we all strap. | 我们都系好了。 |
[30:55] | You know, we don’t care as long as we trying to protect somebody that we love. | 您知道,只要我们想保护我们爱的人,我们就不在乎。 |
[31:02] | I could understand why you did what you did. | 我能理解你为什么做你所做的事。 |
[31:04] | If it was the other way around, | 如果相反, |
[31:07] | I probably would react the same way you did. | 我可能会以与您相同的方式做出反应。 |
[31:09] | I didn’t imagine you seeing it from that– from that perspective, like… | 我没想到你会从那个角度看到它-从那个角度来看… |
[31:13] | It was no malice in my heart. | 我心中没有恶意。 |
[31:15] | Wes, do you need an apology? | Wes,您需要道歉吗? |
[31:18] | I don’t– | 我不- |
[31:19] | I don’t think it’s necessary for a apology. | 我认为道歉没有必要。 |
[31:23] | I’d prefer not you to feel sorry. | 我不想让你感到抱歉。 |
[31:26] | I thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[31:28] | for me being, like, in this position. | 对我来说就像在这个位置上一样。 |
[31:32] | I don’t even feel bad energy from you. | 我什至不觉得你的精力不好。 |
[31:34] | That’s crazy. I was thinking the same thing. | 太疯狂了。 我在想同样的事。 |
[31:36] | I’m like, “Man.” | 我就像是“男人”。 |
[31:38] | I’m actually empowered by the life that I was given | 实际上,我被赋予的生命赋予了自己力量 |
[31:41] | that day. | 那天。 |
[31:42] | I’ve had a lot of time to grow. | 我有很多时间成长。 |
[31:44] | I’m definitely in a better space, | 我肯定在一个更好的地方, |
[31:46] | you know, just striving to be the man that I know I can be. | 你知道,只是努力成为我知道自己可以成为的男人。 |
[31:50] | We are two black men, | 我们是两个黑人, |
[31:51] | and… | 和… |
[31:53] | we’re doing something that… | 我们正在做某事… |
[31:56] | they don’t want us to do. | 他们不希望我们这样做。 |
[31:58] | And that is forgive each other, | 彼此宽恕, |
[32:01] | but also uplift each other. | 还能互相提升。 |
[32:02] | I found purpose in my situation, | 我发现自己的目标是, |
[32:04] | and it seems like you did, too. | 好像也一样。 |
[32:06] | Like I said, I was planning on doing great things from here on out, man. | 就像我说的,伙计,我正计划从现在开始做伟大的事情。 |
[32:10] | Hopefully we can both do some great things. | 希望我们都能做一些伟大的事情。 |
[32:12] | Hey, man, I see we can do it probably together, man. | 嘿,伙计,我想我们可以一起做。 |
[32:16] | -True. – I agree with you. | -是的。 – 我同意你的看法。 |
[32:18] | I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of a bigger purpose | 我觉得这只是一个更大目标的开始 |
[32:20] | that I don’t even think y’all knew. | 我什至不认为你们都知道。 |
[32:22] | Hey, man. I’m with it. | 嘿,伙计。 我同意 |
[32:23] | -I appreciate you, bro. -Thank you. | -谢谢你,兄弟。 -谢谢。 |
[32:25] | -My son. -I appreciate you. | -我的儿子。 -我感激你。 |
[32:28] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[32:30] | How was that? Good? | 怎么样? 好? |
[32:31] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[32:32] | It was really, really liberating. | 真的,真的很解放。 |
[32:34] | I’m like… | 我就像… |
[32:36] | having all these mixed emotions. | 有所有这些混杂的情感。 |
[32:39] | Like, I looked at a man that shot me, | 喜欢,我看着一个向我开枪的人, |
[32:42] | -and told him “thank you.” -Mm. | -告诉他“谢谢你”。 嗯 |
[32:43] | And now I can be the Wesley Hamilton that I always wanted to be. | 现在我可以成为我一直想成为的韦斯利·汉密尔顿了。 |
[32:51] | ♪ If I was you, I’d be dying to be ♪ | ♪如果我是你,我很想成为♪ i> |
[32:53] | ♪ The reflection of the person That you’re seeing in me ♪ | ♪人的倒影 i> 你在我身上看到的景象♪ i> |
[32:56] | ♪ Like I was born on the moon But I’m conceived by the sea ♪ | ♪就像我出生在月球上一样 i> 但是我被大海孕育了♪ i> |
[32:59] | ♪ And I won’t concede Until I’m achieving my dreams ♪ | ♪而且我不会让步 i> 直到我实现自己的梦想♪ i> |
[33:02] | ♪ I’m flyin’ home, home ♪ | ♪我要飞回家了,回家了♪ i> |
[33:06] | ♪ Home, home ♪ | ♪家,家♪ i> |
[33:10] | Are you excited to see the house? | 看到房子你兴奋吗? |
[33:12] | I feel like I’m all wrapped out of excitement, | 我感到自己被激动所笼罩, |
[33:14] | but I know it’s still in there. | 但我知道它仍然在那里。 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么? |
[33:18] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:24] | No! Is that my crib? | 不! 那是我的婴儿床吗? |
[33:25] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[33:28] | Oh, look at his hair! | 哦,看看他的头发! |
[33:30] | – Oh, my gosh. – Is this my house? | -天哪。 -这是我的房子吗? |
[33:32] | -Can we talk about how handsome you look? -Oh, my God. Look at this ramp! | -我们能谈谈您的长相吗? -哦,我的上帝。 看看这个坡道! |
[33:35] | So much room. | 空间很大。 |
[33:37] | -You look awesome. -Hello. | -你看起来真棒。 -你好。 |
[33:38] | –Good to see you. –What’s up? | – i>很高兴见到你。 – i>怎么了? |
[33:41] | Oh, my God, I smell flowers. | 哦,天哪,我闻到花香。 |
[33:43] | – Flowers! – Right? We landscaped, painted. | -花! – 对? 我们美化,绘画。 |
[33:45] | Now you can see who’s at the front door from your phone. | 现在,您可以通过手机查看谁在前门。 |
[33:47] | – That’s what that’s for? -Yeah. | -那是为了什么? 是的 |
[33:49] | I’m never opening the door! | 我从不开门! |
[33:52] | – You ready for more? – I am ready. | -您准备好了吗? – 我准备好了。 |
[33:56] | No! What? | 不! 什么? |
[33:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[34:01] | Dude! | 老兄! |
[34:04] | Hey, this is nice! | 嘿,这很好! |
[34:06] | -Do I got a washing machine? – Yeah! | -我有洗衣机吗? -是的! |
[34:08] | I moved it upstairs, so now you get to do your own laundry. | 我把它搬到了楼上,所以现在您可以自己洗衣服了。 |
[34:12] | -Great. Oh, man. -That is actually really sweet. | -太好了。 天啊。 -那真的很贴心。 |
[34:15] | I’mma wash clothes every day. | 我每天都要洗衣服。 |
[34:17] | I got it! | 我明白了! |
[34:21] | This is all, like… | 这就是全部,就像… |
[34:23] | I’m very overwhelmed right now. | 我现在不知所措。 |
[34:28] | Aw. | 噢。 |
[34:31] | What?! What?! No– | 什么?! 什么?! 没有 – |
[34:35] | Hey, no! | 嘿,不! |
[34:37] | Now, who house is this? | 现在,这是谁的房子? |
[34:40] | – Dude. – I know. | -老兄。 – 我知道。 |
[34:41] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[34:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[34:47] | Hey, you put the microwave to my height. | 嘿,你把微波炉放到了我的高度。 |
[34:50] | Hold on. | 坚持,稍等。 |
[34:51] | No cabinets up top, man! | 顶上没有橱柜,伙计! |
[34:53] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我在说的。 |
[34:55] | Now I don’t feel challenged. | 现在我没有感到挑战。 |
[34:56] | And I gave you an induction stove. | 我给了你一个电磁炉。 |
[34:58] | It only gets hot when other metal is touching it. | 仅在其他金属接触时才会变热。 |
[35:00] | This, this, this is amazing. | 这个,这个,太神奇了。 |
[35:07] | Oh, man! | 天哪! |
[35:08] | I got a mirror! I can look at myself? | 我有镜子! 我可以看看自己吗? |
[35:10] | I put our bathroom mirror at an angle | 我把浴室镜倾斜 |
[35:12] | so that you can finally see yourself. | ,以便您最终可以看到自己。 |
[35:15] | It did not dawn on me that you could mathematically do this. | 我可以在数学上做到这一点对我并不陌生。 |
[35:18] | Before, the footprint that it was, we couldn’t. | 以前,那是我们的足迹。 |
[35:20] | We took a wall out of the kitchen, | 我们从厨房拿出一堵墙, |
[35:22] | moved the dining room over and expanded this. | 将餐厅移开并扩展了它。 |
[35:23] | -It’s double the size that it was. | -它的大小是原来的两倍。 |
[35:28] | Oh, man. | 天哪。 |
[35:30] | This gives me so much independence. | 这给了我很多独立性。 |
[35:34] | I can actually feel like a normal person | 我实际上可以感觉像一个正常人 |
[35:36] | where they go into their bathroom, get themselves together. | 他们进入洗手间的地方,聚在一起。 |
[35:39] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[35:42] | And it looks nice. | 而且看起来不错。 |
[35:46] | -This my room?! -This is your room. | -这是我的房间吗? -这是你的房间。 |
[35:49] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间。 |
[35:50] | I love it. | 我喜欢。 |
[35:54] | A lowrider bed. | 低底盘的床。 |
[35:56] | They got hydraulics now, baby! | 宝贝,他们现在有了液压系统! |
[35:59] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[36:01] | Now I can feel comfortable, like, sitting or reading. | 现在,我可以舒服地坐着或读书。 |
[36:04] | I gotta see myself in this mirror, though. | 不过,我必须在镜子里看到自己。 |
[36:06] | Yeah, you do. | 是的,你知道。 |
[36:07] | -Yeah. -Right? | -是的。 -对? |
[36:09] | -This is me. -Full-length mirror. | -这是我。 -全长镜子。 |
[36:11] | Woo-hoo! | 呜呜! |
[36:14] | So, what has this week been like for you? | 那么,本周您的情况如何? |
[36:16] | It has gave me the fresh start that I was always looking for, | 这为我一直以来寻找的新起点, |
[36:20] | but didn’t know exactly how to do it. | 但不知道该怎么做。 |
[36:22] | Yeah. I gotta tell you, yesterday was probably, for me, | 是的。 我要告诉你,昨天可能对我来说 |
[36:25] | the most powerful, most impactful moment. | 最强大,最有影响力的时刻。 |
[36:28] | It lifted weight off of my shoulders. | 它减轻了我的肩膀的重量。 |
[36:32] | It was a need, not only to free me completely, | 这不仅是要完全释放我, |
[36:35] | but to put me in a position to be this new me. | 但要让我成为这个新我。 |
[36:39] | Now I’m looking at life, like, | 现在我正在看着生活, |
[36:41] | ten steps ahead instead of feeling like something’s behind me. | 向前走了十步,而不是觉得自己身后有东西。 |
[36:45] | Forgiveness is something that is contagious, | 宽恕具有传染性, |
[36:49] | and freedom is something that’s contagious. | 自由是具有感染力的。 |
[36:52] | You can pass that on. | 你可以继续下去。 |
[36:54] | I want my mom to… | 我要妈妈… |
[36:57] | release all that pain, all that struggle. | 释放所有的痛苦,所有的挣扎。 |
[37:00] | I want her to be the woman that I knew… | 我希望她成为我认识的女人… |
[37:05] | two hours before I was shot. | 我被枪杀前两个小时。 |
[37:07] | I just thought I couldn’t give her as much as she’s gave me. | 我只是以为我不能给她那么多她给我的东西。 |
[37:10] | You know, it’s like it’s so many things | 你知道,就像很多东西一样 |
[37:12] | that’s gonna be lifted off her shoulders today. | 今天要从她的肩膀上抬起。 |
[37:15] | -She’s gonna be free. – Yeah. | 她会自由的。 -是的 |
[37:17] | You know, we always put in our minds that we wanna do a lot more | 你知道,我们一直在想着我们想做更多的事情 |
[37:20] | to sort of match what someone else has done. | 与其他人的所作所为相匹配。 |
[37:22] | But sometimes it’s as easy as just saying, | 但是有时候就像说一样容易, |
[37:26] | -“Thank you.” -Mm-hmm. | -“谢谢。” 嗯 |
[37:28] | I don’t now why I feel like an old Negro spiritual should be coming on right now. | 我现在不明白为什么我觉得现在应该有一个古老的黑人精神。 |
[37:30] | I don’t sing, but I feel like– Right? | 我不唱歌,但我感觉-对吗? |
[37:32] | You found freedom! You found freedom! | 您找到了自由! 您找到了自由! |
[37:35] | ♪ Lift every voice ♪ | ♪振作起来♪ i> |
[37:37] | ♪ And sing ♪ | ♪然后唱歌♪ i> |
[37:41] | Yes, that’s quite lovely, but, see, Karamo, I can’t hear you sing anymore. | 是的,那真是太可爱了,但是,卡拉莫,我再也听不见你唱歌了。 |
[37:44] | Come on, Wesley, I’m gonna get you dressed. | 来吧,卫斯理,我要给你穿衣服。 |
[37:47] | – This is nice. -It’s nice, right? | -很好。 -很好,对吗? |
[37:50] | First of all, I know that Bobby’s lowered this | 首先,我知道Bobby降低了 |
[37:52] | so you can easily access all your clothes. | ,因此您可以轻松获取所有衣服。 |
[37:54] | I’ve got you an outfit for tonight. | 我今晚有衣服给你。 |
[37:55] | You are the face of the foundation, | 您是基金会的面孔, |
[37:57] | so I wanted to make sure that you are looking right. | 因此,我想确保您的状态正确。 |
[38:00] | -I’m excited. -Okay, good. | -我很兴奋。 -好的。 |
[38:01] | Because I’ve got a beautiful suit for you. | 因为我有一套适合您的西装。 |
[38:03] | It was made especially for you. | 特别为您量身定做。 |
[38:05] | The pants have an elasticated waist at the back | 裤子后部有松紧的腰围 |
[38:08] | so it’s easy to get on, easy to get off. | 所以很容易上车,容易下车。 |
[38:09] | And then the jacket, | 然后是外套, |
[38:11] | it’s gonna look like it’s super, super short. | 看起来超级短。 |
[38:14] | But once it’s on, it’s gonna hit the perfect point. | 但是一旦开启,它将达到完美的地步。 |
[38:16] | How powerful will it look | 它看起来有多强大 |
[38:19] | to not only have something that everyone else wears, | 不仅拥有其他人都穿的东西, |
[38:22] | -but it complements… – Yeah. | -但补充…-是的。 |
[38:25] | -…my disabled-but-not-really-ness? – Yeah. | -…我的残疾但不是真的吗? -是的 |
[38:28] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[38:29] | Is the new Wesley Hamilton ready to try on a new outfit? | 新的韦斯利·汉密尔顿准备好试穿新衣服了吗? |
[38:31] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[38:32] | I wonder what he’s gonna look like. | 我想知道他会长什么样。 |
[38:34] | -You boys ready to see this look? – Yeah! | -男孩们准备好看这个样子了吗? -是的! |
[38:36] | Okay. The new, new, new Wesley, will you please roll in? | 好吧。 新的,新的,新的卫斯理,您能请进去吗? |
[38:40] | – Yeah! – Nice. | -是的! 很好 |
[38:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:43] | Check me out. Hold on. | 检查我。 坚持,稍等。 |
[38:46] | -I love it! -Wes, are you feeling yourself? | -我喜欢! -Wes,你感觉自己吗? |
[38:49] | -Oh, yeah. | -哦,是的。 |
[38:51] | Do I have separation anxiety from being able to see your biceps? Maybe. | 我是否因看二头肌而感到焦虑? 也许。 |
[38:54] | You can still see the width of the guns through that. | 您仍然可以通过它看到枪的宽度。 |
[38:58] | This was a jacket that was much longer. | 这是一件长得多的夹克。 |
[39:00] | We’ve cropped it down to make sure that it fits over his wheels correctly. | 我们已将其裁剪以确保其正确地适合他的车轮。 |
[39:03] | You would never know that it has all been altered to make sure it fits. | 您永远不会知道它已经全部更改以确保合适。 |
[39:07] | – Not at all. | – Not at all. |
[39:09] | I didn’t have the courage to make this change. | 我没有勇气进行此更改。 |
[39:12] | I was able to see, like, you guys | 我能够看到你们 |
[39:15] | embrace your reality, | 拥抱你的现实, |
[39:17] | which made me so comfortable about me embracing mine. | 这让我对拥抱我感到很自在。 |
[39:21] | I had sunk into a place where I just wanted to adapt. | 我沉入了我只想适应的地方。 |
[39:25] | You guys didn’t adapt anything. | 你们什么都没适应。 |
[39:28] | You taught me the true meaning of being yourself. | 您教会了我成为自己的真正含义。 |
[39:33] | I can’t do nothing but thank all of you for that. | 我无能为力,谢谢大家。 |
[39:37] | I don’t think any of us were bracing ourselves | 我认为我们每个人都没有做好准备 |
[39:39] | enough for what we learned from you this week. | 足够 i>,这是我们本周从您那里学到的。 |
[39:41] | The way that you look at things, I think, is so admirable. | 我认为,您看待事物的方式是如此令人钦佩。 |
[39:43] | I feel like I got just as much from my time with you as vice versa, | 我觉得与您在一起的时光与我的收获一样多,反之亦然, |
[39:48] | and so I just wanna say keep doing you, I am so about it. | 所以我只想说继续做下去,我对此很满意。 |
[39:50] | The event tonight is gonna be amazing. | 今晚的活动真是太神奇了。 |
[39:53] | It’s gonna be new people that I’ve never met. | 将会是我从未见过的新朋友。 |
[39:56] | It’s gonna be friends. | 它将成为朋友。 |
[39:58] | It’s gonna be family. | 它将成为一家人。 |
[40:00] | But I’mma actually roll in there with the confidence | 但是我实际上充满信心地走进了那里 |
[40:03] | to represent my brand in a way I’ve never represented it before. | 以从未有过的方式代表我的品牌。 |
[40:07] | Well, you’re not quite ready. | 好吧,您还没有准备好。 |
[40:09] | You’ve gotta change your outfit first and you’re gonna look sharp as hell. | 你得先换衣服,而且看起来会很地狱。 |
[40:11] | We should probably get out of here and let you get changed. | 我们可能应该离开这里,让您得到改变。 |
[40:13] | Can we group hug? Little one? | 我们可以拥抱吗? 小家伙? |
[40:15] | – Yeah. – Come here. | -是的。 – 过来。 |
[40:17] | -Come on in. -Come here, baby. | -进来吧-宝贝,过来 |
[40:18] | I’ll just take care of these shoulders back here. Yeah! | 我会在这里照顾这些肩膀。 是的 |
[40:21] | Thank y’all. | 谢谢你们。 |
[40:22] | – Bye. -Thank you for everything. | -再见 -谢谢你为我做的一切。 |
[40:24] | – Have fun, babe. – Keep it up. | -开心,宝贝。 – 保持。 |
[40:28] | ♪ I’m feeling good, I’m feeling right ♪ | ♪我感觉不错,我感觉不错♪ i> |
[40:30] | ♪ Aviator status We have to book a flight ♪ | ♪飞行员身份 i> 我们必须预订航班♪ i> |
[40:33] | ♪ We outta here, out, out We outta here ♪ | ♪我们离开这里,离开,离开 i> 我们离开这里♪ i> |
[40:35] | ♪ Grab your bag and your purse We outta here ♪ | ♪拿起你的包和钱包 i> 我们不在这里♪ i> |
[40:38] | Gentlemen, would you like to join us? | 先生们,您想加入我们吗? |
[40:40] | – Yeah. -I’m just cooking up a little breakfast. | -是的。 我只是在煮一点早餐。 |
[40:42] | I feel like it’s like my daddies are making me breakfast! | 我感觉就像爸爸在给我做早餐! |
[40:45] | I’ve never had scrambled eggs with gummies in it. | 我从来没有炒过带有软糖的鸡蛋。 |
[40:48] | So, we made these, like, little turmeric coffees with ginger | 因此,我们用姜汁制作了这些姜黄小咖啡 |
[40:50] | -and cinnamon and honey. -Yummers! | -还有肉桂和蜂蜜。 -太好了! |
[40:52] | Oh, my little Bruley is so tired. | 噢,我的小布鲁利太累了。 |
[40:55] | Come here, baby boy. | 过来,男婴。 |
[40:56] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[40:58] | Who’s ready to watch one of our most inspirational heroes ever? | 谁准备好观看我们有史以来最具启发性的英雄之一? |
[41:02] | -Yeah. -Let’s watch Wesley. | -是的。 -让我们看卫斯理。 |
[41:04] | – Aw! | – Aw! |
[41:06] | I love him in this look. | 我爱他 |
[41:08] | Have you done a French tuck this season? | 这个季节你做过法国卷吗? |
[41:10] | -Yes, bitch. -Ah! | -是的,bit子。 -啊! |
[41:16] | -Oh, my. -Oh, my God. | -哦,我的。 -哦,我的上帝。 |
[41:20] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[41:21] | Nevaeh. | Nevaeh。 |
[41:23] | -Did she get a blowout? -Yes, I did it. | -她有井喷吗? -我做到了。 |
[41:25] | Oh, it looks so pretty. | 哦,看起来好漂亮。 |
[41:27] | Oh, this don’t look like the same place. | 哦,这个地方看起来不一样。 |
[41:29] | This is gonna massively alter her life, too. | 这也将极大地改变她的生活。 |
[41:31] | -Ripple effect. -She gets her freedom back. | -涟漪效应。 她恢复了自由。 |
[41:33] | -What’s up? -This is amazing. | -怎么了? -这真太了不起了。 |
[41:35] | Oh, my God. Oh! | 天哪。 哦! |
[41:37] | Oh, you look so nice. | 哦,你看起来很好。 |
[41:39] | Look at my home. | 看我的家。 |
[41:40] | Is this even real? | 这是真的吗? |
[41:42] | – Aw! -It’s real, baby girl! | -噢! -是真的,宝贝女儿! |
[41:46] | You can just see the release Mom is having. | 您可以看到妈妈正在释放。 |
[41:49] | Yes. | 是。 |
[41:50] | Ready for the bathroom. We’ve got a door. Yay. | 准备上洗手间。 我们有一扇门。 好极了。 |
[41:55] | Ooh. We all up in here now. Look. | 哦。 现在我们都在这里。 看。 |
[41:57] | Mm-hmm! | 嗯! |
[41:59] | Oh, yes, Dawn. | 哦,是的,黎明。 |
[42:00] | -Look at this closet. | -看看这个壁橱。 |
[42:02] | This is nice. | 很好。 |
[42:03] | -It’s a big closet. | -这是一个大壁橱。 |
[42:04] | Every jacket is actually tailored to fit me. | 每件夹克实际上都是为适合我而量身定制的。 |
[42:09] | I’m speechless. | 我无语了。 |
[42:10] | I love how excited he was about the fact that he can finally wear outerwear. | 我爱他对最终可以穿外套这一事实感到非常兴奋。 |
[42:14] | Could you– I would never even think about that. | 能不能,我什至不会考虑。 |
[42:16] | I can’t wear a jacket? | 我不能穿外套吗? |
[42:19] | You know, we’re going into seven years of being paralyzed. | 您知道,我们已经陷入瘫痪了七年。 |
[42:22] | And even though, like, my life has been better from it, | 而且,尽管,我的生活因此而变得更好, |
[42:26] | I feel like we all never forgave the person that did this to me. | 我觉得我们所有人都永远不会原谅对我这样做的人。 |
[42:30] | And, um, | 而且,嗯, |
[42:32] | I got to see him yesterday. | 我昨天见到他。 |
[42:35] | We were face to face, | 我们面对面 |
[42:37] | and it gave a lot of clarity. | ,它给出了很多清晰度。 |
[42:40] | I freed myself from so much last night, | 我昨晚从很多事情中解放了自己, |
[42:44] | I wanna give you the ability to be free from all of this, too. | 我也想给你摆脱所有这些的能力。 |
[42:50] | Even though you can’t get that seven years back, | 即使您无法回到那七年前, |
[42:53] | you can start your journey now of living… | 您可以开始自己的生活之旅… |
[42:57] | your life again, | 再度生活, |
[42:59] | and you don’t have to worry about me. | ,您不必担心我。 |
[43:03] | You’ve allowed me to vent when I needed to. | 当我需要时,您已经允许我发泄。 |
[43:06] | You’ve literally been there | 你真的去过那里
每天 |
[43:08] | every day. | 。 |
[43:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[43:21] | -Oh. | -哦。 |
[43:23] | It’s sort of a sense of release and closure for Mom, too. | 妈妈也有一种释放和封闭的感觉。 |
[43:26] | It’s like a positive ripple effect. | 就像是正面的涟漪效应。 |
[43:28] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的。 |
[43:29] | – Check me out! – Wow! | -检查我! – 哇! |
[43:31] | Wow, look at you, Wesley. | 哇,韦斯利,看着你。 |
[43:33] | Uh-uh. Look at him. | 嗯 看着他。 |
[43:35] | Mm, mm, mm! | 嗯,毫米,毫米! |
[43:36] | Oh, he looks so handsome! | 哦,他好帅! |
[43:39] | Tan, that suit. | Tan,那套西装。 |
[43:41] | You did good. | 你做得很好。 |
[43:48] | Oh, that’s nice! | 哦,太好了! |
[43:50] | That’s nice! | 很好! |
[43:51] | Make some noise for Wesley Hamilton! | 为韦斯利·汉密尔顿(Wesley Hamilton)吹个响! |
[43:58] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[44:00] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[44:05] | This event is poppin’. | 此事件是poppin’。 |
[44:07] | -Hey, looking clean, man. -Hey! Hey! | -嘿,看起来很干净,伙计。 -嘿! 嘿! |
[44:10] | How does it feel to have the fresh hair? | 拥有新鲜的头发感觉如何? |
[44:13] | – It feels liberating. -Yeah. | -感到解放。 是的 |
[44:15] | You look awesome with your haircut. | 你的发型看起来很棒。 |
[44:16] | Hey, you know! | 嘿,你知道! |
[44:17] | Look at that gorgeous smile just illuminating from his inside. Oh! | 看着那灿烂的笑容从他的内心照亮。 哦! |
[44:21] | -All right, all right, all right. | -好吧,好吧,好吧。 |
[44:24] | – Man. Oh, man. – You look good! Woo! | – 人。 天啊。 – 你看起来挺好的! ! |
[44:28] | I don’t think I could ever be this clean, you know? | 我想我永远不会这么干净,你知道吗? |
[44:31] | It might not show my guns right now, but y’all know what’s real. | 它可能不会立即显示我的枪声,但是你们都知道真实的东西。 |
[44:36] | Never a bad opportunity to pass out on a comment about his guns. | 从来没有一个不好的机会发表关于他的枪支的评论。 |
[44:40] | First of all, thank you, everybody, for being here. | 首先,谢谢大家。 |
[44:42] | Um, it’s truly an honor to see… | 嗯,很荣幸看到… |
[44:45] | everybody | 大家
支持该组织的 |
[44:46] | that supports this organization. | 。 |
[44:49] | I came from somewhere where… | 我来自某个地方… |
[44:52] | I wasn’t surrounded by five gay guys. | 我并没有被五个同性恋者包围。 |
[44:56] | -You’re gay? | -你是同性恋吗? |
[44:58] | And what I found was that all of us… | 我发现我们所有人都… |
[45:02] | kind of face the same thing. | 面对同样的事情。 |
[45:04] | And it was that society seen us differently. | 这是社会对我们的看法不同。 |
[45:07] | When I talk about acceptance, | 当我谈论接受时, |
[45:10] | seeing five guys that accepted who they were, | 看到五个人接受了他们的身份, |
[45:13] | and they see one guy that accepted who he was, | 他们看到一个接受他的人, |
[45:16] | it was just amazing. | 真是太神奇了。 |
[45:17] | And I just wanna say | 我只想说 |
[45:18] | we just can’t look at anybody differently. | 我们只是不能以不同的方式看待任何人。 |
[45:21] | It’s all about love. | 都是关于爱的。 |
[45:23] | I’m a new me today. | 今天我是新手。 |
[45:24] | And I just want everybody to know is that, yeah, I am disabled, | 我只想让所有人都知道,是的,我是残疾人, |
[45:28] | but not really. | 但不是。 |
[45:37] | -I love Wesley! – Me, too. | -我爱韦斯利! – 我也是。 |
[45:40] | I didn’t give credit where credit was due. | 我没有在应得的额度上给予信用。 |
[45:42] | The woman that actually was there for me through it all… | 整个过程中真正在我身边的那个女人… |
[45:47] | I’m talking about my mom. | 我在说我妈妈。 |
[45:49] | And I want her to come up here… | 我要她来这里… |
[45:55] | Because… | 因为… |
[45:58] | she gave me the love… | 她给了我爱…
当我不爱自己时,我需要的 |
[46:02] | that I needed when I didn’t love myself. | 。 |
[46:05] | So, I just wanted to give credit to my mom | 所以,我只想感谢我妈妈 |
[46:09] | ’cause this is– this is my backbone. | ‘因为这是-这是我的骨干。 |
[46:14] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[46:18] | What an incredible man. | 真是一个不可思议的人。 |
[46:19] | -Yes. -Guys, to Wesley. | -是。 你们好,韦斯利。 |
[46:20] | -Yes, to Wesley. -Disabled but not really. | -对,韦斯利。 -已禁用,但不是。 |
[46:23] | Yes! | 是的! |
[46:28] | Daunted by the notion of tying your own tie? | 对自己打领带的想法感到恐惧? |
[46:30] | I’m gonna keep it simple for you. | 我会为您保持简单。 |
[46:32] | The thin end on your right side, | 右侧的细头, |
[46:33] | the thicker end on your left side. | 左侧较粗的一端。 |
[46:35] | Make the left side longer. | 使左侧更长。 |
[46:37] | About three or four inches down | 大约下三四英寸 |
[46:38] | is where you’re going to cross the thinner end. | 是您将越过薄弱环节的地方。 |
[46:41] | With the thicker end, you’re gonna spin it around, | 末端较粗,您会旋转它, |
[46:44] | and then feed it over. | 然后喂它。 |
[46:46] | Tuck it through the loop, | 将其塞入循环中 |
[46:48] | and pull. | 拉。 |
[46:49] | Then, simply pull the thinner end up, | 然后,只需将较薄的一端拉出, |
[46:52] | bring your collar down for one final adjustment, | 降低领子以进行最后的调整, |
[46:55] | and that is how you tie a simple knot. | 这就是你打一个简单的结的方式。 |