时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | My dad is a kind of person you don’t meet every day. | 我爸爸是你每天都不见面的人。 |
[00:13] | -It’s very hard to make him mad at you. | -让他生你的气很难。 |
[00:16] | I’m nominating my dad for Queer Eye because his… | 我要提名 Queer Eye i>的父亲,因为他的… |
[00:21] | his lifestyle’s a little… | 他的生活方式有点… |
[00:25] | unpredictable. | 不可预测。 |
[00:38] | Our hero this week, his name is John Stoner. | 本周我们的英雄,他的名字叫约翰·斯通纳。 |
[00:41] | -I love his name! | -我爱他的名字! |
[00:43] | Got some shedding going on. | 有一些脱落的现象。 |
[00:45] | John is 38, and he is 6 foot 5. | 约翰(John)是38岁,而他是6英尺5。 i> |
[00:48] | I call my dad a man-child. | 我称我父亲为男孩。 |
[00:50] | This might be my favorite nominator of all time. | 这可能是我有史以来最喜欢的提名人。 |
[00:53] | Hands up. | 举起手来。 |
[00:54] | His ten-year-old daughter, Lucy, nominated him, you guys. | 你们十岁的女儿露西提名了他。 |
[00:57] | -All right. Thank you, Lucy. – Sweet. | -好的。 谢谢露西 真是的 |
[00:59] | My life at my dad’s house… | 我在爸爸家里的生活… |
[01:03] | …is quite an adventure. | …是一次冒险。 |
[01:05] | -Twirl. Oops. | -旋转。 哎呀。 |
[01:08] | Lucy’s like my little best friend. We just do everything together. | 露西像我最好的小朋友。 我们只是在一起做所有事情。 |
[01:11] | I feel like everything in my life is better if I have Lucy with me. | 如果我有露西,我觉得我的生活会更好。 |
[01:15] | John has a corporate job as a healthcare consultant, | John担任公司的医疗保健顾问, |
[01:18] | where he primarily works from his living room sofa. | 他主要在客厅的沙发上工作。 |
[01:20] | – Okay. -I love a work remote. | -好的。 我爱一个远程工作。 |
[01:23] | John is divorced. He’s a single dad who co-parents Lucy | 约翰离婚了。 他是露西的父母之一 |
[01:25] | -with his ex-wife, Julie. -Okay. | -和他的前妻朱莉(Julie)。 -好的。 |
[01:27] | Julie and John still have a great relationship. I love to hear that. | 朱莉和约翰仍然有很好的关系。 我喜欢听到这个。 |
[01:30] | And even work together. | 甚至一起工作。 |
[01:31] | But they live and parent very differently. | 但是他们的生活和父母情况大不相同。 |
[01:34] | All right. Let’s go. | 行。 我们走吧。 |
[01:35] | Lucy wakes herself up and makes breakfast, while John sleeps in. | 露西醒来,自己做早餐,而约翰睡着了。 |
[01:38] | No! | 不! |
[01:39] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:40] | My dad is not a morning person, so I’m the one who has to wake him up. | 我的父亲不是早起的人,所以我是必须唤醒他的人。 |
[01:45] | Dad, wake up. | 爸爸,醒。 |
[01:46] | And make sure he gets dressed. | 并确保他穿好衣服。 |
[01:49] | And almost act like a parent to my own parent. | 几乎像我父母一样扮演父母的角色。 |
[01:51] | That’s a little much. | 有点多。 |
[01:52] | I love the way that she’s being proactive, and she’s cooking on her own. | 我喜欢她积极主动的方式,而且她自己做饭。 |
[01:55] | I’m curious to see what she likes to make. | 我很想知道她喜欢做什么。 |
[01:57] | My dad’s health is not good. | 我父亲的身体不好。 |
[01:59] | I know he’s been trying to be healthier. | 我知道他一直在努力变得更健康。 |
[02:00] | Just sometimes I feel like he should really get out of bed, | 有时候我觉得他应该真的起床, |
[02:03] | go on more runs and walks. | 继续跑步。 |
[02:06] | I think my clothes are pretty wild. I like fun patterns and things. | 我觉得我的衣服很百搭。 我喜欢有趣的模式和事物。 |
[02:10] | Like this one’s got pizzas. I like– I like pizza. | 像这样的披萨。 我喜欢-我喜欢披萨。 |
[02:12] | Oh, a pizza shirt? Okay. | 哦,披萨衬衫? 好的。 |
[02:16] | I don’t really enjoy his fashion sense. | 我真的不喜欢他的时尚感。 |
[02:18] | John is a die-hard sports fan. | 约翰是一个顽固的体育迷。 |
[02:20] | He’s actually a super fan known locally as Cat Suit Guy. | 他实际上是本地称为Cat Suit Guy的超级粉丝。 |
[02:24] | Cat Suit Guy. | 猫衣服的家伙。 |
[02:25] | He’s gained notoriety after wearing crazy cat suit onesies | 穿着疯狂的猫衣服连体衣后,他声名狼藉 |
[02:28] | to all professional sports games. | 适用于所有专业运动游戏。 |
[02:29] | –Yeah. Uh-huh. -Oh, my gosh. | – i>是的。 嗯。 -天啊。 |
[02:31] | Everybody recognizes him as the Cat Suit Man. | 每个人都承认他是猫装男人。 |
[02:35] | -Oh, Jonathan. -What? | -哦,乔纳森。 -什么? |
[02:38] | -Brace yo’self. Brace yo’self. -Oh… | -支撑自己。 支撑自己。 -哦… |
[02:40] | Lucy has a big figure skating competition this week. | 露西本周举行大型花样滑冰比赛。 |
[02:43] | -Shut up! -No! | -闭嘴! -没有! |
[02:45] | It’s your dream come true, Jonny! | 强尼,你的梦想成真了! |
[02:47] | He likes basketball, he likes football, he likes baseball. | 他喜欢篮球,他喜欢足球,他喜欢棒球。 |
[02:50] | But I’m not quite sure what he thinks about ice skating. | 但是我不太确定他对滑冰的看法。 |
[02:53] | Getting all dressed up and then the tears. | 打扮得整整齐齐,然后流泪。 |
[02:55] | And the throwing stuffed animals on the ice after. | 然后把毛绒动物扔在冰上。 |
[02:58] | Some of that I don’t understand. | 有些我不明白。 |
[03:00] | She’s competing in an individual free skate for the first time. | 她是第一次参加个人免费滑冰比赛。 |
[03:04] | She’s beyond excited to have her dad show up to support her | 她很高兴能有爸爸出现来支持她 |
[03:07] | like the other skate parents. | 和其他滑冰父母一样。 |
[03:09] | At the end of this week, I am skating at Fall Fling, | 本周末,我在Fall Fling滑冰, |
[03:13] | which is one of the biggest competitions for me. | 这是我最大的比赛之一。 |
[03:16] | Toe spring. | 脚趾的春天。 |
[03:18] | I think I’m gonna sit that one out. | 我想我要坐那一个。 |
[03:19] | So, our mission this week, it’s for Lucy. | 所以,这是我们本周的任务,是露西的事情。 |
[03:22] | Let’s turn Cat Suit Guy | 轮到Cat Suit Guy |
[03:24] | into the apple of her eye! | 进入她的眼睛! |
[03:26] | – Aw! – I know! | -噢! – 我知道! |
[03:27] | -This guy’s adorable. -That’s so sweet. | -这家伙很可爱。 真好 |
[03:33] | – Guys, he’s got a big house. – It is gigantic. | -伙计们,他有一个大房子。 -太好了。 |
[03:36] | -Wow. -Let’s do it. | -哇 -我们开始做吧。 |
[03:38] | Oh, you’re getting so many treats today. | 哦,今天您有很多请客。 |
[03:40] | -Gonna give me a yes, yes, yeah, yeah. -How are we supposed to–? | -给我一个,是的,是的,是的。 -我们应该如何-? |
[03:43] | There’s no gate. | 没有门。 |
[03:44] | -There are holes. – No landscaping, either. | -有洞。 -也没有美化环境。 |
[03:46] | -Are you gonna landscape? -Uh, maybe. | -你要风景吗? -嗯,也许吧。 |
[03:50] | -Hello. -She’s letting us in. | -你好 她让我们进去。 |
[03:52] | It is the Fab 5. | 是Fab 5。 |
[03:54] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! | 天哪! 天啊! |
[03:57] | -That is ridiculous. I love it. -Thank you. | -太荒谬了。 我喜欢它。 -谢谢。 |
[03:59] | -Why are you wet? – Oh, my gosh! | -你为什么湿? – 天啊! |
[04:01] | Oh, my gosh! I see it! | 天哪! 我看到了! |
[04:03] | Is that a corgi? | 那是柯基犬吗? |
[04:04] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪! |
[04:05] | No one told me that there was gonna be a corgi. | 没有人告诉我,将会有一只柯基犬。 |
[04:07] | Hi, I’m Tan. Nice to meet you. How are you? | 嗨,我是Tan。 很高兴见到你。 你好吗? |
[04:10] | His little baby paws, | 他的小爪子, |
[04:12] | they smell like Pup-Peroni. | 他们闻起来像Pup-Peroni。 |
[04:15] | This house is… freaking amazing. | 这房子真是令人惊讶。 |
[04:17] | – Are these beer cans? – Yes. | -这些啤酒罐吗? -是的 |
[04:19] | – Is this a frat house? – An old man frat house, maybe. | -这是木屋吗? -也许是一个老人的房子。 |
[04:21] | Okay. Got it. | 好吧。 得到它了。 |
[04:22] | Decor based on sporting events and how much beer you’ve consumed, | 根据体育赛事装饰 i> 您喝了多少啤酒, i> |
[04:27] | that’s not decor. | 那不是装饰。 |
[04:28] | -What’s up, Oscar? | -怎么了,奥斯卡? |
[04:30] | -Hi! -Hi. | -嗨! 嗨 |
[04:31] | -Hi. – You must be Lucy. | -嗨。 -你一定是露西。 |
[04:34] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[04:35] | -Hi. I’m Julie. -Hi, Julie. Nice to meet you. | -嗨。 我是朱莉。 嗨朱莉 很高兴见到你。 |
[04:37] | Hello. Nice to meet you. | 你好。 很高兴见到你。 |
[04:38] | Figure skating champion on her way, 2022. Watch out. | 花样滑冰冠军2022年在途中。当心。 |
[04:43] | Lucy, first of all, congratulations. | 露西,首先恭喜。 |
[04:45] | You are the youngest person who ever nominated somebody before. | 您是之前提名过的最年轻的人。 |
[04:49] | -Yay! – I know. | -是的! – 我知道。 |
[04:52] | Does your dad ever wear the famous cat suit | 你爸爸有穿过著名的猫咪套装吗
花样滑冰比赛的 |
[04:55] | to the figure skating competition? | ? |
[04:57] | -Thank God, no. -Oh, yeah. | -感谢上帝,不。 -哦耶。 |
[04:59] | He understands boundaries. That’s good. | 他了解界限。 非常好。 |
[05:01] | He has to look good in the picture after I skate. | 我滑冰后,他的照片必须看起来不错。 |
[05:03] | – Aw! – Yeah. | -噢! -是的 |
[05:05] | Do you have a full closet of cat onesies? | 你有一个完整的猫咪连体衣橱吗? |
[05:07] | -Where can we find these? – Show us cat onesies. | -我们在哪里可以找到这些? -给我们看猫连体衣。 |
[05:09] | Show you the cat onesies. Okay, then. | 给你看猫连体衣。 好吧。 |
[05:11] | Let’s– There they are. Let’s see here. Yes. | 让我们-有。 让我们看看这里。 是。 |
[05:16] | – Oh! -Oh! | -哦! -哦! |
[05:18] | I’m gonna have to take a few of these. | 我要带一些。 |
[05:20] | I don’t think you’re gonna need these anymore. | 我认为您不再需要这些了。 |
[05:22] | If you see it on my Instagram, don’t come for me. | 如果您在我的Instagram上看到它,请不要来找我。 |
[05:24] | Thank you. It was nice to meet you. Okay, bye. | 谢谢。 很高兴见到你。 好的再见。 |
[05:28] | Oh, I just want scritchy scratchies. | 哦,我只想脆脆的抓痒。 |
[05:31] | Scritchy scratchies. Yeah. | 嘎吱作响的刮痕。 是的 |
[05:33] | Tell me what you like to wear. | 告诉我你喜欢穿什么。 |
[05:35] | Tell me what your favorite things are in this closet. | 告诉我您最喜欢这间壁橱里的东西。 |
[05:38] | -There’s a lot going on. -Yeah. I usually, uh– | -发生了很多事情。 是的 我通常,呃 |
[05:40] | -I wear a lot of flannels. -Okay. | -我穿很多法兰绒。 -好的。 |
[05:42] | I like those. Uh, I’m glad that season’s coming. | 我喜欢那些。 嗯,很高兴那个季节来了。 |
[05:44] | -I don’t like the hot weather. -Yeah? | -我不喜欢炎热的天气。 -是吗? |
[05:45] | -It’s got Big and Tall stuff… -It fits like a glove. | -东西又大又高…-像手套一样合身。 |
[05:48] | I’ve been so hoping you were gonna put it on. | 我一直很希望你能穿上它。 |
[05:50] | – I have never looked… -That looks tremendous. | -我没看过…-看起来很棒 |
[05:55] | Looking fine and feeling gorgeous. | 看起来不错,感觉很华丽。 |
[05:58] | -Cute, though, right? – Really cute. | -可爱,对吧? – 真的很可爱。 |
[06:00] | Yeah, thanks, Jonathan. You look gorg. | 是的,谢谢,乔纳森。 你看起来很帅。 |
[06:05] | Now kitty that walk. | 现在走路的小猫。 |
[06:07] | Talk to me about this suit. | 和我谈谈这件衣服。 |
[06:09] | Oh, I love that suit. | 哦,我喜欢那套西装。 |
[06:10] | -I like the interior on it. Yeah. – Uh-huh. | -我喜欢它的内饰。 是的 – 嗯。 |
[06:13] | Okay. On the inside, | 好吧。 在里面 |
[06:16] | -it’s all topless women. – Yes. | -都是裸照的女人。 -是的 |
[06:19] | I know this probably cost a lot. | 我知道这可能会花费很多。 |
[06:21] | Is this your only custom suit in your closet? | 这是您衣柜里唯一的定制衣服吗? |
[06:22] | – Yes. -Okay. | -是的。 -好的。 |
[06:24] | The worrying thing is you chose the only custom thing in your wardrobe | 令人担忧的是您选择了衣柜中唯一的定制物品 |
[06:28] | -to do that to it. – Yeah. | -为此。 -是的 |
[06:30] | Normally, I’m the one who’s saying, | 通常,我是在说, |
[06:32] | “Play more.” Like, use a print. Show your personality. | “多玩。” 喜欢,使用打印。 显示你的个性。 |
[06:36] | But this… | 但是… |
[06:38] | is a lot. | 很多。 |
[06:39] | I think we need to find something in the middle | 我认为我们需要在中间找到一些东西 |
[06:42] | that is age-appropriate, that’s mature, that’s still fun. | 适合年龄,成熟,仍然很有趣。 |
[06:44] | I love that you love color. You clearly have no issue with color. | 我爱你爱色彩。 您显然没有颜色问题。 |
[06:47] | I wanna go for that, and I wanna encourage you to dress | 我想去,我想鼓励你穿 |
[06:50] | more like that as opposed to the– | 更像是- |
[06:52] | -The teenager, the college kid. -Okay. | -少年,大学生。 -好的。 |
[06:54] | We have beer. We have a lot of condiments. | 我们有啤酒。 我们有很多调味品。 |
[06:57] | A lot of cheesy slices. | 很多俗气的切片。 |
[07:00] | Do you like cheesy slices? | 你喜欢俗气的切片吗? |
[07:01] | Tell me, like, a gorgeous morning in the life of John Stoner. | 告诉我,就像约翰·斯通纳(John Stoner)人生中一个美好的早晨。 |
[07:04] | I come in here and I brush my teeth, | 我进入这里,我刷牙, |
[07:07] | do a little combing of my hair. | 梳头。 |
[07:09] | If I’m going to work or somewhere fancy, | 如果我要去工作或想去的地方, |
[07:11] | I’ll get it wet and put some stuff in it. | 我把它弄湿,然后放一些东西。 |
[07:13] | Tell me about your hair. You have really pretty waves. | 告诉我你的头发。 你真的很漂亮。 |
[07:15] | Oh, thank you. And, uh, it’s kind of getting a little sunburned on top lately. | 哦,谢谢。 而且,最近有点被晒伤了。 |
[07:20] | -I see what you’re saying. -Yeah. | -我明白你在说什么。 是的 |
[07:21] | There are some ways that we could wear it, | 我们可以通过某些方式佩戴它, |
[07:23] | style it a little differently that could kind of | 风格略有不同,可能有点 |
[07:25] | -give us a more of illusion of fullness. -Thank you. | -给我们更多关于饱腹感的幻想。 -谢谢。 |
[07:28] | We’ve some good ear hair going on here. | 我们这里的头发很好听。 |
[07:29] | -Uh-oh. -Okay. | -哦,哦。 -好的。 |
[07:31] | Dear sweet Lucy, what are some of your favorite things to make here? | 亲爱的露西,您在这里最喜欢做些什么? |
[07:34] | Um, a lot of the time I like to make breakfast. | 嗯,很多时候我喜欢做早餐。 |
[07:37] | Ok, what do you like making for breakfast? | 好吧,您想吃早餐吗? |
[07:39] | Um, eggs… | 嗯,鸡蛋… |
[07:40] | What else do you make for breakfast that you like? | 您还喜欢吃什么早餐? |
[07:42] | If you bake, do you like any sweets? | 如果您烘烤,您是否喜欢任何甜点? |
[07:44] | I love sweets. | 我爱糖果。 |
[07:46] | You have a sweet tooth? | 你有爱吃甜食吗? |
[07:47] | I noticed. I found icing in three different spots in this kitchen. | 我注意到了。 我在这间厨房的三个不同位置发现了糖霜。 |
[07:51] | So, who taught you how to bake? | 那么,谁教你怎么烤呢? |
[07:52] | -Uh, mainly my mom. -Okay. | -嗯,主要是我妈妈。 -好的。 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna talk about him like he’s not here, | 我要谈论他,好像他不在这里, |
[07:56] | I feel like we need to get him into the kitchen with you a bit. | 我觉得我们需要和他一起带他进入厨房。 |
[07:59] | I agree. | 我同意。 |
[08:02] | I’ve got my outfit. Do you like? | 我有衣服。 你喜欢? |
[08:03] | -That slays. – It slays. All right. | -那会杀。 -杀死 行。 |
[08:06] | Slays all day. | 整天杀人。 |
[08:08] | Oh, your paws smell so nice. | 哦,你的爪子闻起来真香。 |
[08:11] | We gotta get Dad, like, | 我们要得到爸爸,就像, |
[08:13] | hip to being the biggest super fan ever ’cause we wanna be able to bond | 成为有史以来最大的超级粉丝’因为我们想结识 |
[08:16] | -and talk to him about it a little bit. -Yep. | -和他谈一点。 是的 |
[08:19] | ‘Cause, you know, if you were a baseball player | ‘因为,如果您是棒球选手, |
[08:21] | or a softball player, whatever, | 或垒球运动员 |
[08:22] | -he would know, like, what a strikeout is. -Mm-hm. | -他会知道三振是什么。 嗯 |
[08:24] | So, I’m gonna get him up to snuff on all things… | 所以,我要让他全神贯注地… |
[08:29] | -figure skating. -Yep. | -花样滑冰。 是的 |
[08:31] | Why is it important for yourself | 为什么对自己很重要 |
[08:33] | to make some improvements? | 进行一些改进? |
[08:35] | Well, I’ve seen, even like my health, I’m going to the doctor more. | 好吧,我已经知道,即使我很健康,我也要去看医生。 |
[08:38] | Getting bad reports and everything. So, uh, my fast food, | 得到错误的报告和所有内容。 所以,我的快餐, |
[08:42] | uh, staying up too late, you know, a lot of those things, | 嗯,熬夜了,很多事情, |
[08:44] | kind of need to change. | 需要改变。 |
[08:46] | I wanna be there for Lucy, uh, longer in life than the– | 我想要露西(Lucy),在那里,他的生命比- |
[08:49] | probably the trajectory I’m on currently. | 大概是我目前所走的轨迹。 |
[08:51] | -Yeah. -I think I grew up kind of fast. | -是的。 我觉得我长得很快。 |
[08:53] | Get engaged, married and have a kid, get a house. | 订婚,结婚并生孩子,买房子。 |
[08:57] | It’s like, I feel like I was just following a script on life. | 就像,我觉得我只是在关注生活剧本。 |
[09:00] | And then once it kind of all broke down, | 然后一切都崩溃了, |
[09:02] | then it was time to just be a degenerate a little bit and, uh, | 然后是时候退化一下了,呃, |
[09:05] | not work so hard to be moving forward. | 没那么努力前进。 |
[09:08] | It’s been fun, but it’s probably time to maybe look at a treadmill. | 这很有趣,但是也许该是跑步机的时候了。 |
[09:11] | I don’t know if I’m ready to step on it yet, but I might… | 我不知道我是否准备好踏上它,但我可能会… |
[09:14] | -…stare at something like that. | -…盯着这样的东西。 |
[09:17] | Do you know who the 1992 Olympic champion was for women? | 你知道1992年奥运会冠军是谁的女性吗? |
[09:20] | -Who was it? -Her name was Kristi Yamaguchi. | -是谁? -她的名字叫克里斯蒂·山口(Kristi Yamaguchi)。 |
[09:23] | She’s American. She’s very amazing. | 她是美国人。 她非常了不起。 |
[09:25] | -Do you know who won the ’94? -Who? | -您知道谁赢得了’94吗? -WHO? |
[09:27] | Oksana Baiul. | Oksana Baiul。 |
[09:29] | We’re gonna go through | 我们要经历 |
[09:30] | -serious YouTube videos together, queen. -Okay. | -严肃的YouTube视频一起,女王。 -好的。 |
[09:32] | What’s something you wanna see from him? Like, “God, I hope that they: blank.” | 您想从他那里看到什么? 就像“上帝,我希望他们:空白。” |
[09:36] | Can you wave a magic wand and make him grow up? | 你能挥动魔杖并使他长大吗? |
[09:38] | Do you feel like he’s a bit of, like, arrested development Peter Pan-ish? | 你觉得他有点像彼得·潘什(Peter Pan-ish)那样被逮捕吗? |
[09:42] | Yeah. He’s there. He takes care of her. She’s safe. | 是的。 他在那里 他照顾她。 她很安全。 |
[09:44] | He loves her more than anyone in the world. | 他比世界上任何人都更爱她。 |
[09:45] | -Right. -Um, but it’s some of the things, like, | -对。 嗯,但这是一些事情,例如, |
[09:48] | make her lunch to take to school | 让她午餐去上学 |
[09:50] | -and be at skating practice. -Yeah, like these simple… | -并进行滑冰练习。 -是的,就像这些简单的… |
[09:52] | -And be at competition. -…quote-unquote, givens and things | -参加比赛。 -… quote-unquote,礼物和东西 很多人都认为理所当然的 |
[09:55] | that a lot of people take for granted, but that should be kind of a given thing | ,但这应该是一种既定的事情 |
[09:58] | -when you’re a parent, right? -Yeah. Yeah. | -当您是父母时,对吗? 是的 是的 |
[10:00] | The dads do a breakfast every year. | 爸爸每年做早餐。 |
[10:02] | -Okay. -So, they host a breakfast | -好。 -所以,他们举办早餐 |
[10:04] | for all of the skaters… | 所有滑手… |
[10:06] | -Okay. -…one Sunday morning every year. | -好。 -…每年的一个星期日早晨。 |
[10:08] | That’s cute. And what do they make? | 真可爱。 他们做什么? |
[10:10] | So, like, pancakes, and eggs, | 因此,煎饼和鸡蛋 |
[10:12] | and French toast, cinnamon rolls. | 还有法式吐司,肉桂卷 |
[10:14] | -She loves breakfast food. -All that stuff. Yeah. | -她喜欢早餐食品。 -所有的东西。 是的 |
[10:16] | And he doesn’t go. He’s never been. | 而且他不去。 他没来过 |
[10:18] | -He’s never been? -Never been. | -他从未去过? -从没。 |
[10:20] | Seems like you’re at a space right now where you’re like, | 好像您正处在想要的空间中, |
[10:22] | -“Well, maybe some things can change.” -Yeah. | -“好吧,也许有些事情可以改变。” 是的 |
[10:25] | But you don’t really know what those things fully are. | 但是您真的并不完全了解那些东西。 |
[10:28] | Yeah. The consequences are starting to show up, so… | 是的。 结果开始显现出来,所以… |
[10:31] | I appreciate you being open with this, man. | 非常感谢您对此开放,老兄。 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:34] | What is this room? | 这是什么房间? |
[10:35] | This– This room is where I just kind of put things I don’t know where they go. | -这是我在这里放东西的地方,我不知道它们去哪里。 |
[10:39] | -Okay. -To be honest. | -好。 -老实说。 |
[10:40] | The thing is, though, it doesn’t look very utilized to me. | 不过,对我来说,它看起来并不十分有用。 |
[10:44] | Yeah. We have a lot of space, and, uh, | 是的。 我们有很多空间,嗯 |
[10:46] | if I don’t have a plan, I just kind of throw– | 如果我没有计划,我只会抛出- |
[10:48] | Like, “If I put things here, I don’t have to deal with them.” | 就像,“如果我把东西放在这里,我就不必处理它们。” |
[10:51] | -You work from home. -Yeah. | -您在家工作。 是的 |
[10:52] | So where do– Where’s your space that you work? | 那么,在哪里工作? |
[10:54] | -I work in here usually. -Okay. | -我通常在这里工作。 -好的。 |
[10:56] | I sit on this couch and use that coffee table. | 我坐在这个沙发上,用那张茶几。 |
[10:59] | -All right. So, work and hang out here. -Yeah. | -好的。 所以,在这里工作并闲逛。 是的 |
[11:02] | I don’t see… | 我没看到… |
[11:03] | a ten-year-old girl yet in this house anywhere. | 一个十岁的女孩在这所房子的任何地方。 |
[11:07] | No. Not in this one. Not in this room. | 不,不是这个。 不在这个房间 |
[11:09] | -All right. So, show me her room now. -Okay. | -好的。 所以,现在让我看看她的房间。 -好的。 |
[11:12] | Walk me through a day of Lucy getting up, getting ready. | 引导我度过露西起床,准备的一天。 |
[11:16] | Uh, well, I sleep through most of that, but she gets up. | 嗯,我大部分时间都在睡觉,但她起床了。 |
[11:19] | She has all of her alarms set. | 她已设置所有闹钟。 |
[11:20] | Gets her hair done and everything, | 把头发整理好,一切, |
[11:22] | makes her breakfast and goes to watch TV for 30 minutes or so. | 做早餐,去看电视30分钟左右。 |
[11:26] | And then she’ll, you know, “Dad, let’s go.” | 然后她就会知道,“爸爸,走吧。” |
[11:29] | And then I jump up, put on my pajamas, and we run to school. | 然后我跳起来,穿上睡衣,然后我们去上学了。 |
[11:33] | -Might as well get her a Lyft account. -I’ve tried. | -也可以给她一个Lyft帐户。 -我试过了。 |
[11:35] | Oh, yeah. Her Mom shot that down. | 哦,是的。 她妈妈击落了它。 |
[11:37] | -She said– -John– No. | -她说–约翰-不。 |
[11:40] | I was just teasing. | 我只是在开玩笑。 |
[11:43] | I’m excited. We all know exactly what we wanna do to help you this week. | 我很兴奋。 我们都知道我们本周想为您提供的帮助。 |
[11:48] | -I think so. Yeah. -And we’re confident of it. | -我是这样认为的。 是的 -我们对此充满信心。 |
[11:50] | I think that the shared goal here, the common goal here | 我认为这里的共同目标,这里的共同目标 |
[11:53] | is to make sure that | 是为了确保 |
[11:54] | you and Lucy sync up more, | 您和露西同步了起来, |
[11:56] | and that you guys are doing things together. | 你们正在一起做事。 |
[11:58] | I mean, it’d be sad to miss out on opportunities to really do stuff for her. | 我的意思是,它会难过的机会,错过了为她真的做的东西。 |
[12:01] | So, if you’re ready to get started, we’re ready to get started. | 因此,如果您准备好开始,我们就可以开始了。 |
[12:04] | -I’m ready. – All right. Let’s do this. | -我准备好了。 – 行。 我们开工吧。 |
[12:06] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah! | 哦,哦,哦,是的! |
[12:10] | I want Lucy to feel like she’s fully-supported | 我希望露西觉得自己得到了全力支持 |
[12:13] | in everything that she does. | 她所做的一切。 |
[12:14] | Lucy needs to have some memories when she’s at her dad’s house | 露西在爸爸家时需要有一些回忆
他为她准备饭菜的 |
[12:17] | of him preparing a meal for her | 他为她做饭的人 |
[12:19] | and them sharing that together. | 和他们一起分享。 |
[12:24] | My plan is to give Lucy her own space in the home. | 我的计划是给露西 i> 她在家里的空间。 i> |
[12:27] | So she doesn’t just feel like she’s just at Dad’s. | 所以她不只是觉得自己在爸爸一家。 |
[12:30] | She feels like she’s at home with Dad. | 她觉得自己和爸爸在一起。 |
[12:37] | The wardrobe is a concern. I do love that he’s playful, | 衣柜是一个问题。 我很喜欢他的顽皮, |
[12:40] | I do love that he’s fun. But does that need be your whole closet? No. | 我爱他很有趣。 但这是否需要整个壁橱? 没有。 |
[12:44] | I want to find a happy medium. | 我想找到一个快乐的媒介。 |
[12:46] | I know that the passion of Cat Suit Guy exists within John. | 我知道,猫西装男的热情存在于约翰内。 |
[12:50] | I just need to redirect that gorgeous internal passion, | 我只需要改变那种内在的热情, |
[12:53] | and show John what to look for, so that he can be | 并告诉约翰要寻找什么,以便他可以 |
[12:56] | as obsessed with figure skating as he is with every other sport. | 对花样滑冰和其他各项运动一样着迷。 |
[12:59] | I can tell that John truly loves Lucy. | 我可以说约翰真的很喜欢露西。 |
[13:02] | It radiates from him. | 它从他身上散发出来。 |
[13:03] | But there’s a disconnect of why he’s not truly showing up for her | 但是为什么他没有真正为她现身却有一个脱节 |
[13:07] | in the way he needs to. | 以他需要的方式 |
[13:08] | There’s something going on up here and in here | 这里和这里都发生了什么事 |
[13:11] | that we still gotta get to the core of. | 我们仍然必须了解其核心。 |
[13:21] | -Have you been here before? -Yeah, I’ve been a couple times. | -你有没有来过这里? 是的,我去过几次。 |
[13:23] | -It’s a really great spot. -Yeah, it is. | -这真是个好地方。 -是啊,就是。 |
[13:25] | Lucy mentioned that she loves breakfast, | 露西提到她喜欢早餐, |
[13:27] | so I thought it would be super adorable if you made breakfast for her. | 所以我想如果你为她做早餐会非常可爱。 |
[13:30] | We’re gonna be making almond flour pancakes | 我们要去做杏仁粉煎饼 |
[13:32] | instead of your traditional flour pancakes. | 而不是传统的面粉煎饼。 |
[13:34] | They are higher in protein, | 它们的蛋白质含量更高, |
[13:36] | lower in carb, but still really nice. And then we have to figure out | 碳水化合物含量较低,但仍然非常好。 然后我们要弄清楚 |
[13:39] | -what we’re gonna put on them. -Okay. | -我们要穿上什么。 -好的。 |
[13:40] | What direction you wanna go with fruit? | 您想朝哪个方向发展? |
[13:42] | Oh, man. I think the apples and the cinnamon would be good. | 天啊。 我认为苹果和肉桂会很好。 |
[13:45] | -Apples and cinnamon? Awesome. -Yeah. | -苹果和肉桂? 太棒了 是的 |
[13:47] | Pancakes, as you know, | 如您所知,煎饼 |
[13:49] | – you’ve made pancakes before. -Nope. | -你以前做过煎饼。 -不。 |
[13:51] | -You’ve never made pancakes before? -I haven’t made a pancake. | -您以前从未做过煎饼吗? 我没做煎饼。 |
[13:53] | That actually makes me really happy. | 这实际上使我非常高兴。 |
[13:54] | -So this is good. – Okay. | -所以这很好。 – 好的。 |
[13:55] | Julie tells me that John forgot this very important | 朱莉告诉我 i> 约翰忘记了这一点很重要 i> |
[13:58] | skate dad’s pancake breakfast, | 滑冰爸爸的煎饼早餐, |
[14:00] | which is really important to the kids. | 这对孩子们真的很重要。 |
[14:01] | And Lucy’s favorite thing is breakfast food. | 露西最喜欢的东西是早餐。 |
[14:03] | He needs to do better for her. | 他需要为她做得更好。 |
[14:05] | Grab a handful, and you can follow me with a handful of yours, | 抓一把,您也可以跟着我, |
[14:07] | and just plop them right in the pan carefully | 小心地将它们放在锅中 |
[14:09] | ’cause the butter’s already really hot. | 因为黄油已经很热了。 |
[14:11] | This little piece goes in my mouth. | 这小块进入我的嘴里。 |
[14:14] | So, we’re gonna get a nice little golden crust on these, | 因此,我们将在这些上得到漂亮的金色外壳, |
[14:16] | add some sugar, a splash… | 加一些糖,一喷…
枫糖浆的 |
[14:20] | of maple syrup. | 。 |
[14:21] | That’s your sauce. | 那是你的调味料。 |
[14:22] | When’s the last time you made breakfast for your daughter? | 您上次为女儿吃早餐是什么时候? |
[14:25] | Oh, it’s been years. | 哦,已经好几年了。 |
[14:27] | I think it’s gonna be a really cute surprise | 我认为这将是一个非常可爱的惊喜 |
[14:29] | if that’s something you can do for her, too. You know? | 如果您也可以为她做的话。 你懂? |
[14:30] | Oh, it will. She’ll love it. | 哦,会的。 她会喜欢的。 |
[14:32] | So, now we can actually move these to the side. | 因此,现在我们可以将它们实际移到一边。 |
[14:35] | – Awesome. -And we are gonna make our pancakes. | -太好了。 -我们要做煎饼。 |
[14:37] | Let’s start out with the drys. | 让我们开始吧。 |
[14:38] | So, we have two cups of almond flour. | 因此,我们有两杯杏仁粉。 |
[14:40] | Plop that right in. | 放进去。 |
[14:41] | One table spoon of baking powder. | 发酵粉一汤匙。 |
[14:42] | With the sugar, we don’t need that much | 有了糖,我们不需要那么多 |
[14:45] | because almond flour is already a little inherently sweet. | 因为杏仁粉本来就有点甜。 |
[14:47] | So, just a couple of sprinkles from here. | 因此,从这里洒了几滴。 |
[14:50] | And then, finally, just a little pinch of salt. | 然后,最后一点点盐。 |
[14:53] | Now we’re gonna whisk this up. | 现在我们要搅拌一下。 |
[14:55] | And now our wet ingredients. | 现在是我们的湿食。 |
[14:57] | First things first. Eggs. | 首先是第一件事。 蛋。 |
[14:59] | Lovely. | 可爱。 |
[15:00] | We have a cup of whole milk. Here we have some melted butter. | 我们喝一杯全脂牛奶。 在这里,我们有一些融化的黄油。 |
[15:04] | And you just pour that right in there, as well. | 而且,您也可以直接将其倒入其中。 |
[15:07] | And then, finally, we have our vanilla. | 然后,终于有了香草。 |
[15:10] | -What’s our next step, you think? -Probably hit it | -您认为下一步是什么? -大概打吧 |
[15:12] | -with that sweet whisk action. -That’s right. | -甜蜜的拂拂动作。 -那就对了。 |
[15:14] | You can whisk this up gently, and it’s gonna get thick really fast. | 轻轻搅拌一下,它很快就会变厚。 |
[15:18] | What I love about John is the willingness to change is all there. | 我爱约翰(John) i> 有改变的意愿。 i> |
[15:22] | He may not know how to go about it | 他可能不知道该怎么做 |
[15:24] | because old habits are very difficult to break, | 因为旧习惯很难打破, |
[15:27] | but he just wants to show up for his little daughter | 但他只是想为他的小女儿出现 |
[15:29] | ’cause he really loves her. | ‘因为他真的爱她。 |
[15:30] | My father’s obsessed with blueberry pancakes. | 我父亲沉迷于蓝莓煎饼。 |
[15:32] | And mornings where he would make blueberry pancakes for me | 他会为我做蓝莓煎饼的早晨 |
[15:34] | were like, that was the best day. | 就像那是最好的一天。 |
[15:36] | It’s kind of nice to just have somebody | 有人就好 |
[15:38] | -take care of you. -Yeah. | -照顾好你。 是的 |
[15:40] | Even if Lucy is, like, self-sufficient, and she’s able to do this on her own, | 即使露西是自给自足,而且她能够自己做到这一点, |
[15:43] | I think it’s important for her dad to be able to make breakfast like this. | 我认为能够像这样做早餐对她父亲很重要。 |
[15:45] | – Yeah. -There are two ways of flipping it. | -是的 -有两种翻转方式。 |
[15:48] | -Like this. -All right. | -喜欢这个。 -行。 |
[15:50] | -Or you wanna try? -I’m gonna wing it. | -或者您想尝试? 我要给它加油 |
[15:52] | We’re gonna try it. | 我们将尝试。 |
[15:53] | -I was getting good at the apples. -Play around with it a bit, | -我对苹果很熟。 -玩一下 |
[15:56] | and just get comfortable with it. Be at one with the pan. | 并开始适应它。 与锅在一起。 |
[16:00] | -Yes. Okay. -Yeah. | -是的。 好的。 是的 |
[16:01] | You saved it. Press it down. | 您保存了它。 按下它。 |
[16:03] | She’s a happy pancake. She’s good. | 她是一个快乐的煎饼。 很好 |
[16:08] | It splattered a little. | 它飞溅了一点。 |
[16:09] | -Oh, I made a taco. -You got a half pancake. | -哦,我做了炸玉米饼。 -你有一个薄煎饼。 |
[16:11] | -Made a taco on that one. -A taco pancake, that’s fine. | -在那个上做成炸玉米饼。 -炸玉米饼煎饼,很好。 |
[16:14] | -Nice! – Yes! | -不错! -是的! |
[16:16] | That was the perfect one. You got it. | 那是完美的。 你说对了。 |
[16:18] | -Stuck it. -That was so good. | -卡住了。 -太好了。 |
[16:19] | And we just put the apples right over, like so. | 然后我们像这样把苹果放到右边。 |
[16:26] | That’s good. | 很好。 |
[16:28] | That’s delicious. | 真好吃。 |
[16:29] | Yeah. We’re gonna be doing this. | 是的 我们将要这样做。 |
[16:30] | -Right? -We can do that. | -对吗? -我们能做到这一点。 |
[16:32] | -And it’s time you guys can have together. -Yep. | -是时候你们可以在一起了。 是的 |
[16:34] | Every week you don’t do this for your daughter, | 每周您都不为您的女儿做这件事, |
[16:36] | -I get Oscar for a week. | -我得到奥斯卡一周。 |
[16:46] | This is a store called Houndstooth | 这是一家名为千鸟格的商店 |
[16:48] | -that I wanted to take you to. – Okay. | -我想带你去。 – 好的。 |
[16:49] | I think you’re gonna love it. After you. | 我想你会喜欢的。 在你之后。 |
[16:52] | My biggest gripe about your wardrobe yesterday was that damned suit. | 我昨天对你的衣柜最大的抱怨是那该死的衣服。 |
[16:57] | -Hit a nerve with that one. -Oh, my gosh. | -对那个感到不安。 -天啊。 |
[16:59] | It was actually a lovely suit. | 这实际上是一套可爱的衣服。 |
[17:00] | And then to open it up and see you’d bastardized it | 然后打开它,看看您将其混为一谈 |
[17:03] | -made no sense. – Nobody sees that. | -没有道理。 -没有人看到。 |
[17:06] | I know you are the first one to open it. | 我知道您是第一个打开它的人。 |
[17:07] | I know. I’m positive you’ve opened it over a thousand times to show people. | 我知道。 我很肯定您已经向人们展示了1000多次。 |
[17:11] | You don’t need a schtick like that to be the life of the party. | 您不需要像这样的聚会就可以成为聚会的生活。 |
[17:15] | You are the party. | 你是聚会。 |
[17:16] | – It’s still funny. -Don’t get me wrong. It did make me laugh. | -还是很有趣。 -不要误会我的意思。 它的确使我发笑。 |
[17:20] | Remind me what you would wear taking Lucy to her skate practice. | 提醒我带露西(Lucy)进行滑冰练习时会穿什么。 |
[17:25] | It’d just be jeans and a T-shirt. | 只是牛仔裤和T恤。 |
[17:27] | -Okay. -Or a flannel if it’s cold. | -好。 -或者如果凉的话,法兰绒。 |
[17:28] | I don’t mind that you’re dressing casually. | 我不介意你穿得随意。 |
[17:30] | That’s what I wanna try and do for you today. | 那就是我今天想为您做的。 |
[17:32] | I wanna get you versions of what you already had, | 我想为您提供您已经拥有的版本, |
[17:34] | -but a more mature version of it. -Okay. | -但它的版本更成熟。 -好的。 |
[17:36] | -Sound good? -Yeah. Sounds great. | -听起来不错? 是的 听起来不错。 |
[17:38] | Okay. So, I’m gonna give you a chance to try some stuff on. | 好吧。 因此,我将为您提供尝试一些东西的机会。 |
[17:42] | I pulled a few looks for you already. | 我已经帮你找了几样。 |
[17:44] | I’m dealing with an overgrown boy. | 我在跟一个长得太大的男孩打交道。 |
[17:45] | And maybe I really do need to teach him how to dress appropriately for his age, | 也许我真的需要教他如何适应他的年龄,
作为父亲的工作, |
[17:50] | for his job, as a dad. | 。 |
[17:51] | Come take a look at yourself in the mirror for me. | 来替我照镜子。 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[17:56] | I gave you a print, but it’s just so subtle. | 我给你打印了,但是真是太微妙了。 |
[17:59] | It’s just a kiss of something. | 只是一个吻。 |
[18:00] | It’s not over-the-top. It’s more age-appropriate. | 这不是最重要的。 这更适合年龄。 |
[18:02] | I actually love that green on you. | 我真的很喜欢你身上的绿色。 |
[18:04] | You can wear a grey, a black, a brown, a blue, | 您可以穿灰色,黑色,棕色,蓝色, |
[18:06] | all those colors, should look good. | 所有这些颜色,应该看起来不错。 |
[18:07] | I feel like the jackets I had in the past were… | 我觉得过去的外套是… |
[18:10] | a lot bigger, and l would only wear outside. | 大很多,我只会在外面穿。 |
[18:12] | This seems like one I would wear to the rink. | 好像我会在溜冰场上穿。 |
[18:14] | -I like it. -Good. | -我喜欢。 -好。 |
[18:16] | John, how are you doing? | 约翰,你好吗? |
[18:18] | -I’m doing good. Think I’m about ready. -Okay. I’m gonna open the curtain. | -我很好。 想我准备好了。 -好的。 我要打开窗帘。 |
[18:22] | Oh, that’s a dapper man. Okay. Come with me. | 哦,这是一个小巧的人。 好的。 跟我来。 |
[18:24] | I want him to know that there are options for suiting | 我想让他知道有适合的选择 |
[18:27] | that make him feel really good about himself | 使他对自己感觉很好 |
[18:29] | without having nudie linings on the inside. | 里面没有裸露的衬里。 |
[18:32] | Who knew? | 谁知道? |
[18:33] | I love the color on you. | 我喜欢你的颜色。 |
[18:35] | It’s similar to the one you already have, but it’s a little bit brighter. | 它与您已有的相似,但更亮一些。 |
[18:39] | just to make it look more you, I didn’t give you a solid tie. | 只是为了让您看起来更漂亮,我并没有给您带来扎实的领带。 |
[18:41] | I gave you a knitted tie, which I just think adds a little bit of pep. | 我给你打了一条针织领带,我只是觉得这有点刺激。 |
[18:45] | I like it. I’ve never tried one of these before. | 我喜欢。 我以前从未尝试过其中一种。 |
[18:46] | -Good. -Yeah. | -很好。 是的 |
[18:47] | If you were to see this guy, what do you think of that guy? | 如果您要见这个人,您如何看待那个人? |
[18:50] | I don’t know, a handsome devil. | 我不知道,一个英俊的恶魔。 |
[18:53] | Walking in the place. Probably a boss somewhere. | 到处走。 可能是某个地方的老板。 |
[18:55] | I like that. And don’t you wanna feel that way? | 我喜欢。 而且你不想那样吗? |
[18:58] | Don’t you wanna feel successful? Powerful? | 你不想感到成功吗? 强大? |
[19:00] | -In charge? -I’ll probably | -负责吗? -我可能会 |
[19:02] | throw back a few less of the cocktails at the weddings | 在婚礼上少放些鸡尾酒 |
[19:04] | and things, too, you know those? I’m excited about it. | 还有事情,你知道吗? 我对此感到兴奋。 |
[19:07] | -I’m glad you’re excited about it. -Looks good. | -很高兴您对此感到兴奋。 -看起来不错。 |
[19:14] | Ah! Here we are. | 啊! 我们来了。 |
[19:17] | So fierce. So cute. Gorgeous ice skating rink. | 太凶了。 好可爱。 华丽的溜冰场。 |
[19:21] | -Did I put it in park? Yeah, I did. | -我把它放在公园了吗? 是啊,我做了。 |
[19:27] | -Look at her go. – Gosh, she’s so good. | -看她去。 -天哪,她真好。 |
[19:30] | Yes, that spin! | 是的,旋转! |
[19:32] | Honey, Lucy’s tearing it up. | 亲爱的,露西撕毁了它。 |
[19:36] | This is the second time I’m ever going to take the ice. | 这是我第二次去冰。 |
[19:39] | – Oh, man. -But I am… | – 天啊。 -但我是… |
[19:40] | -Cat Suit Guy of figure skating. -Okay. | -花样滑冰的猫衣服家伙。 -好的。 |
[19:44] | Do we preorder one of those donuts to sit on for the rest of the week? | 我们是否预购了这些甜甜圈中的一个在本周的剩余时间里坐着? |
[19:46] | Oh, my God. I’m scared. | 天哪。 我很害怕。 |
[19:48] | Oh, God. Scared. | 天哪。 吓死了 |
[19:50] | -Best teacher ever. | -有史以来最好的老师。 |
[19:53] | -What? -My dad. | -什么? -我爸。 |
[19:55] | A for effort and, like… D for grade of execution. | A表示努力,例如… D表示执行等级。 |
[19:59] | Oh, God. We’re good. | 天哪。 我们很好。 |
[20:00] | I feel like a full-on Ukrainian figure skating coach. | 我觉得自己是一名乌克兰职业花样滑冰教练。 |
[20:03] | Oh, God. Yeah, it’s good. | 天哪。 是的,很好。 |
[20:05] | Oh, there you go. That’s almost a backward swizzle. | 哦,你去了。 那几乎是向后的麻烦。 |
[20:07] | -Oh, it was? -Yeah. | -哦,是吗? 是的 |
[20:09] | -Let’s see one of those spins up close. -Wow. | -让我们看看其中一种旋转接近。 -哇。 |
[20:12] | I realize that Lucy needs a little bit more pop, a little bit more explosivity. | 我意识到露西需要更多的流行音乐,更多的爆炸性。 |
[20:15] | We need more of an open shoulder coming into that. | 我们需要更多的开放肩膀。 |
[20:17] | Uh, so, you guys, I have like kind of a surprise. | 嗯,你们,我有点惊讶。 |
[20:21] | Try not to cry. Try not to lose it. | 尽量不要哭。 尽量不要丢失它。 |
[20:24] | She’s the most decorated American figure skater of all time. | 她是有史以来装饰最美的花样滑冰运动员。 |
[20:28] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[20:29] | Michelle! | 米歇尔! |
[20:31] | -Michelle Kwan. -Oh, my goodness. | -关颖珊。 -哦,我的天啊。 |
[20:33] | -Oh, my– -This is Michelle Kwan. | -哦,我的-这是关淑怡。 |
[20:37] | -Hi, Lucy. How are you? -Hi. | -嗨,露西。 你好吗? 嗨 |
[20:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你。 |
[20:42] | -I’m John. Nice to meet you. -Hi, John. How are you? | -我是约翰。 很高兴见到你。 -嗨,约翰。 你好吗? |
[20:44] | -You’re shivering. Your dad is shivering. -I’m just trying to stand up. | -你在发抖。 你爸爸在发抖。 我只是想站起来。 |
[20:49] | High-five. | 击掌。 |
[20:51] | I knew that this person was the only person that could ever really, like, | 我知道这个人是唯一能够真正做到的人,例如, |
[20:54] | get us to where we need to go. | 让我们到达需要去的地方。 |
[21:01] | So gorgeous! So high! | 好漂亮! 那么高! |
[21:05] | -Okay. Let me see your program. – Okay. Take your position. | -好。 让我看看你的程序。 – 好的。 担任你的职务。 |
[21:08] | -We’re so excited. Greatest of all time. -You’re gonna do good. | -我们很兴奋。 有史以来最伟大的。 -你会做好的。 |
[21:12] | I can’t believe this is happening! | 我不敢相信这正在发生! |
[21:18] | So good. | 太好了。 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了。 |
[21:22] | Enter into your left. | 输入到您的左边。 |
[21:24] | There you go. | 你去了。 |
[21:25] | Oh, I love that’s how she gets on her backwards edge so good. | 哦,我喜欢那是她如此出色地向后退的方式。 |
[21:32] | – Hold. -Yes! | -等等。 -是! |
[21:34] | On your single axel, you have to make sure that your arms… | 在单轴上,您必须确保手臂… |
[21:38] | are helping you. | 正在帮助您。 |
[21:40] | John is seeing what an Olympic figure skater really can be. | 约翰正在看到 i> 一个真正的奥林匹克花样滑冰运动员。 i> |
[21:42] | He’s understanding the power and the athleticism | 他了解力量和运动能力 |
[21:45] | that really comes with learning and mastering this sport. | 真正伴随着学习和掌握这项运动而来。 |
[21:48] | When you do the landing, make sure you hold your landing like, | 着陆时,请确保像 |
[21:52] | one, two, three, | 一,二,三, |
[21:54] | -before you do anything, right? – Yes! | -做任何事情之前,对不对? -是的! |
[21:56] | You have to make sure you check your landing. | 您必须确保检查着陆情况。 |
[21:58] | You wanna check one, two, three, | 您想检查一,二,三, |
[22:00] | then continue your program. | 然后继续执行程序。 |
[22:02] | I love how she does that. Oh, it’s so good. | 我喜欢她的做法。 哦,太好了。 |
[22:05] | You’re like, “I’ve got this.” Right? | 您就像在说:“我有这个。” 对? |
[22:07] | You don’t be like, “Woo!” | 你不会像“呜!” |
[22:09] | -No question. Yes. -Yeah. | -没有问题。 是。 是的 |
[22:10] | You know, you’ll be like, “Ta-da,” | 你知道,你会像“ Ta-da” |
[22:12] | -and then go, right? – Yeah. | -然后走吧? -是的 |
[22:14] | Land on that right foot. | 落在那右脚上。 |
[22:17] | Oh, that was your best one. That was your best one yet, Lu. | 哦,那是你最好的。 卢,那是你最好的。 |
[22:21] | She has a better chance staying involved longer the more you’re involved in it. | 您参与的时间越长,她就越有机会参与其中。 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I just worry about being the parent that’s pushing too much. | 是的,我只是担心自己做得太过分了。 |
[22:26] | You know, you hear about those kind of stories. | 您知道,您听说过这类故事。 |
[22:28] | There probably is where I could up it a little bit. | 也许我可以在上面加一点。 |
[22:31] | -It’s like balance. -Yeah. | -就像平衡。 是的 |
[22:32] | He’s immediately learning what to pick up on, what to vibe with, | 他立即开始学习如何学习,共鸣, |
[22:36] | what’s important, what’s not. | 重要的是什么,不重要的是。 |
[22:37] | And just to see that little spark and that little, like, | 只是看到那一点火花和那一点,就像, |
[22:39] | “I’m included, I’m involved” come out in John’s eye is gorgeous. | 在约翰的眼中出来的“我被包括在内,我参与了”是华丽的。 |
[22:43] | -Yeah! Woo! -Yes! | -是的! ! -是! |
[22:47] | -Woo! -Go, Lucy. Go, Lucy. | -呜! -露西 露西 |
[22:50] | John, what do you think? | 约翰,您怎么看? |
[22:52] | I’m liking it. Um, I got a couple pointers that I can watch for now. | 我喜欢。 嗯,我现在有几个指针可以观察。 |
[22:56] | You know, look for the strong arms, | 你知道,寻找有力的武器, |
[22:58] | uh, and I’m gonna kind of look for knowing where the jumps are. | 嗯,我有点想知道这些跳跃在哪里。 |
[23:01] | I’m gonna hold my breath and do this while I’m waiting on you. | 我要屏住呼吸,等我的时候再做。 |
[23:04] | I feel like I’m part of the team now instead of just being | 我觉得我现在是团队的一员,而不仅仅是 |
[23:07] | the dad that just comes and stays out of the way. | 爸爸 i>来了,却挡在了后面。 |
[23:09] | You’re, like, an integral part of this team. | 您是该团队不可或缺的一部分。 |
[23:12] | -Team Lucy. Team Lucy. – Team Lucy! | -露西团队。 露西队。 -露西队! |
[23:20] | -Hey, Bobby. -What’s up, Ben? | -嘿,鲍比。 -怎么了,本? |
[23:25] | The great thing about this home, | 这所房子的伟大之处 i> |
[23:27] | construction wise, I don’t need to change anything. | 明智的施工方式 i> 我不需要进行任何更改。 i> |
[23:29] | It is over a-hundred-year-old gorgeous Craftsman. | 是一百多岁的华丽工匠。 |
[23:34] | I just need to find a space for Lucy in this massive house. | 我只需要在这个大房子里找到露西的空间。 |
[23:45] | We’re coming to meet | 我们要见面了 |
[23:47] | the homie Bobby. | 亲戚鲍比。 |
[23:50] | Come on in. | 快进来。 |
[23:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢。 – 别客气。 |
[23:54] | -Hey, hey. What’s going on? -What’s up, fellas? | -嘿,嘿。 这是怎么回事? -怎么了,伙计? |
[23:57] | Your daughter has expressed to me that she wants you to be in better shape | 您的女儿向我表达了她希望您的身体更健康 |
[24:01] | -because she loves you. – You also expressed that. | -因为她爱你。 -您也表示了。 |
[24:03] | -And she wants you to be around longer. -Yeah. | -她想让你待久一点。 是的 |
[24:06] | -This would be a great place to start. -Okay. | -这将是一个不错的起点。 -好的。 |
[24:08] | We have heart rate monitors. | 我们有心率监测器。 |
[24:09] | I’m gonna put a high score up on this thing. | 我要在这件事上打高分。 |
[24:11] | -It’s not about high score. | -这与高分无关。 |
[24:14] | – It’s about a high score. | -分数很高。 |
[24:16] | All right. Let’s get the party started in three, two, one. | 好吧。 让我们从三,二,一开始聚会。 i> |
[24:20] | Let’s go. Base. Base. | 走吧。 基础。 基础。 |
[24:24] | I feel like the little kid down here. | 我觉得这像个小孩。 |
[24:27] | Remember, we came here to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. | 记住,我们来这里是为了感到不适。 |
[24:30] | -You’re doing good. -Thank you. Thank you. | -你做得很好。 -谢谢。 谢谢。 |
[24:32] | Right now if your name is highlighted grey or blue, | 现在,如果您的姓名突出显示为灰色或蓝色, |
[24:35] | power walkers can give me more incline. | 助行器可以给我更多的倾斜度。 |
[24:36] | Joggers and runners, you can give me more speed. | 慢跑者和跑步者,可以给我更快的速度。 |
[24:38] | -I’m green. -Come on, Karamo! | -我是绿色的。 来吧,卡拉莫! |
[24:43] | Oh, you’re in the green zone, Karamo. | 噢,你在绿色区域,卡拉莫。 |
[24:45] | – How are you feeling? -I’m glad I’m doing something. | -您感觉如何? 我很高兴做某事。 |
[24:48] | Hanging in there, man. | 挂在那儿,伙计。 |
[24:49] | How do you think… Lucy would feel about you right now? | 您如何看待……露西现在会对您有什么感觉? |
[24:52] | She’d be laughing at me, | 她会嘲笑我, |
[24:54] | -but she’d be proud of me. -I’m proud. | -但她会为我感到骄傲。 -我很自豪。 |
[24:56] | All right, John. I see you up there. We’re walking it out. | 好吧,约翰。 我在那里见你。 我们要走了。 |
[24:59] | How we feeling, Orange Theory? Go off your base pace, Orange Theory. | 我们的感觉,橙色理论? 偏离基本步伐,橙色理论。 |
[25:02] | You can do it, Karamo. | 你可以做到,卡拉莫。 |
[25:07] | All right. Stretching the 30-second all out. | 好吧。 延长30秒全力以赴。 |
[25:10] | John may not be “enjoying” this, | 约翰可能不是在“享受”这个, |
[25:12] | but he’s into it. | 但是他很喜欢 |
[25:13] | You can see that he’s kind of excited about it. | 您可以看到他对此感到很兴奋。 |
[25:15] | Good work. Good. | 辛苦了。 好。 |
[25:18] | Something that he can do | 他可以做的事情 |
[25:19] | that will not only get him up and motivate him in the morning, | 不仅可以让他起床并在早上激励他, |
[25:21] | but will make him healthier. | 但会让他更健康。 |
[25:23] | I brought you here, because I wanted to help you | 我带你来这里是因为我想帮助你 |
[25:26] | set a little structure for yourself, because I know that | 为自己设定一些结构,因为我知道 |
[25:28] | when you work from home… | 当您在家工作时… |
[25:30] | -…it’s hard to have structure. -Yeah. | -…很难有结构。 是的 |
[25:32] | Doing this releases endorphins. | 这样做会释放内啡肽。 |
[25:33] | It helps you feel better about yourself, helps you be happier. | 它可以帮助您更好地自我感觉,帮助您更加快乐。 |
[25:36] | At one point, my office was at home. | 有一次,我的办公室在家里。 |
[25:38] | I got depressed, honestly. And it makes me wanna stay in bed longer. | 老实说,我感到沮丧。 这让我想在床上呆更长的时间。 |
[25:41] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. That’s what I do. |
[25:43] | -Probably time to get a little… -I’ve been there. | -大概时间来一点…-我去过那里。 |
[25:45] | -…exercise. -I think that will not only just help you, | -…运动。 -我认为这不仅会帮助您, |
[25:47] | but also help your relationship with Lucy. | 还可以帮助您与露西建立关系。 |
[25:49] | -I think so. -Because she gushes about you. | -我是这样认为的。 -因为她对你不屑一顾。 |
[25:51] | -She thinks you’re such a good dad. -Oh, thanks. Thank you. | 她以为你是个好爸爸。 -哦谢谢。 谢谢。 |
[25:53] | At the end of the day, you’re still the parent. | 最后,您仍然是父母。 |
[25:55] | -Yeah. -And she wants to feel that. | -是的。 她想感觉到。 |
[25:57] | -She doesn’t need a– -It’s not done yet. | -她不需要–尚未完成。 |
[25:59] | -She doesn’t need a heavy hand. -Yeah. | -她不需要沉重的手。 是的 |
[26:01] | -She just wants a hand on her shoulder. -Yeah. | -她只想把手放在她的肩膀上。 是的 |
[26:04] | Woo. | 哇。 |
[26:13] | That bunny hop. | 那只兔子跳。 |
[26:17] | This is a busy week, man. | 这是一个忙碌的一周,伙计。 |
[26:18] | It has been. What’s it been like so far? | 它一直。 到目前为止情况如何? |
[26:20] | Oh, I like it. You guys are good guys. | 哦,我喜欢。 你们是好人。 |
[26:22] | I appreciate all you have to say. | 非常感谢您能说的一切。 |
[26:23] | What have you been experiencing? | 您正在经历什么? |
[26:25] | Well, a lot of enlightenment. You know, a lot of, uh, maybe | 好吧,有很多启示。 你知道,很多,也许 |
[26:28] | looking at things second time | 第二次看东西 |
[26:30] | -that maybe I’ve been overlooking. -What have you been overlooking? | -也许我一直在俯视。 -你一直在忽略什么? |
[26:33] | Lucy, mainly. | 露西,主要是。 |
[26:35] | She’s a great kid. You know, everybody loves her. | 她是个好孩子。 你知道,每个人都爱她。 |
[26:37] | Doing great at school. Doing great at all her activities. | 在学校做得很好。 在所有活动中都做得很好。 |
[26:40] | You know, I thought, you know, she’s doing good, | 你知道,我想,你知道,她过得很好, |
[26:42] | and I might have been cutting off | ,我可能已经切断了 |
[26:44] | the parenting duties, you know, a few years premature. | 养育子女的责任,还为时过早。 |
[26:47] | Why do you think that you sort of checked out a little bit earlier? | 为什么您认为自己有点早退房? |
[26:50] | I just thought she had it. You know? | 我只是以为她有。 你懂? |
[26:52] | And it’s kind of like, “All right, she’s rolling. | 有点像,“好吧,她在滚动。 |
[26:54] | She’s gonna do her thing, I’ll worry about my things.” | 她会做她的事情,我会担心我的事情。” |
[26:57] | So, what’s been going on with you? | 那么,你怎么了? |
[27:00] | I just haven’t… | 我还没… |
[27:01] | been getting as much enjoyment out of things as I used to. | 像以前一样,从事物中获得了更多的乐趣。 |
[27:04] | Have you been feeling depressed or sad or… | 您是否感到沮丧,悲伤或… |
[27:06] | Yeah. It could be because of, you know, exercise or waking up early | 是的。 您可能知道是因为运动或早起 |
[27:10] | and maybe just laying in bed and on the couch all the time, | 也许一直都躺在床上和沙发上, |
[27:13] | just keeps feeding off itself and making me wanna do that some more, so… | 只是不断地自食其力,让我想做更多,所以… |
[27:16] | I went to… visit my doctor. | 我去了…去看医生。 |
[27:19] | I went in there, you know, got some pills. That’s been helping. | 我进去了,你知道吃了一些药。 这一直在帮助。 |
[27:21] | So, what do you think caused you to get to this space | 因此,您认为是什么原因导致您进入这个领域 |
[27:23] | where you were feeling depressed? | 你感到沮丧吗? |
[27:27] | I think I was partying too much. You know, I had a lot going on. | 我想开派对太多了。 你知道,我有很多事情要做。 |
[27:31] | And then I started having some health issues with my knees and things. | 然后,我的膝盖和东西开始出现一些健康问题。 |
[27:35] | I had a, like, a gout issue, and they said I had to quit the drinking. | 我有一个痛风病,他们说我必须戒酒了。 |
[27:38] | Or cut way back. | 或切回。 |
[27:39] | So, then I cut back on that, but… | 因此,我减少了,但是… |
[27:42] | I lost my crutch. | 我失去了拐杖。 |
[27:43] | That’s kind of how the doctor and I kind of talked about it. | 这就是我和医生的谈论方式。 |
[27:46] | When I lost my crutch, then I was bummed. | 当我失去拐杖时,我感到非常沮丧。 |
[27:49] | You know, I could smile through– I was smiling on, you know, uh, | 你知道,我可以微笑-我一直在微笑,你知道, |
[27:52] | doing hard work or whatever, I’d keep smiling through it, and, uh– | 做辛苦的工作或其他事情,我会一直微笑着,呃, |
[27:55] | But that doesn’t always | 但这并不总是如此 |
[27:56] | tell you what’s going on, you know, back behind everything. | 告诉您发生了什么事,您知道,背后的一切。 |
[27:59] | -Yeah. -They don’t see you | -是的。 他们没看见你 |
[28:00] | when you’re laying in the bed for a couple days in a row. | 连续几天躺在床上时。 |
[28:03] | Even getting up to go eat would be a burden. | 即使起床吃饭也是一个负担。 |
[28:05] | That’s a hard spot to be in, especially as a dad, | 这是一个很难的地方,尤其是作为一个父亲, |
[28:07] | because if I’m not feeling good, | 因为如果我感觉不好, |
[28:09] | then how can I be the best dad for her? | 那我怎么能对她最好 |
[28:14] | -You know? -Yeah. | -你知道吗? 是的 |
[28:15] | Have you talked to your ex-wife, | 你和前妻谈过了吗 |
[28:18] | and even Lucy, | 甚至露西, |
[28:19] | about the fact that you’ve been suffering from some type of depression? | 关于您是否患有某种抑郁症的事实? |
[28:23] | No. Uh, I’ve– | 不,呃,我 |
[28:26] | I talked to Lucy a– A little bit about it. | 我 i>和露西(Lucy)谈了一点。 |
[28:28] | And I just tell her that, you know, I’m having | 我只是告诉她,你知道,我在 |
[28:30] | -a kind of hard time. -And with your ex-wife? | -一种艰难的时期。 -还有你的前妻? |
[28:33] | That I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[28:34] | -But you never actually told– -No. | -但您从未真正告诉过–否。 |
[28:36] | I haven’t expressed that to many people. | 我没有向很多人表达过。 |
[28:39] | I’ve never– I don’t share my business too much, you know. Um… | 我从来没有-我不会分享太多生意,你知道。 嗯… |
[28:42] | I’d rather just get through it. | 我宁愿通过它。 |
[28:45] | Kind of how I’ve always handled things. | 我一直都在处理事情。 |
[28:46] | Millions of people are feeling the same way you feel. | 数以百万计的人正以同样的方式感受。 |
[28:50] | And a lot of men feel the same way you feel. | 许多男人的感受与您相同。 |
[28:53] | And they don’t feel like they have an outlet, | 而且他们觉得自己没有出路, |
[28:55] | because they feel like, “I have to be the tough guy. | 因为他们觉得,“我必须坚强。 |
[28:57] | I have to hold it on in.” | 我必须坚持下去。” |
[28:58] | The thing is, is dealing with | 事情是,正在处理 |
[29:00] | sadness and depression… | 悲伤和沮丧… |
[29:03] | you do need support from other people. | 您确实需要其他人的支持。 |
[29:05] | I think you would feel so supported | 我想你会觉得很受支持 |
[29:08] | if people just knew that, “No, it’s not that I’m shutting off. | 如果人们只是知道,“不,不是我要关闭。 |
[29:13] | -I’m just trying to get myself together.” -Yep. | -我只是想让自己聚在一起。”-是的。 |
[29:16] | Might be time to talk to them. | 可能是时候与他们交谈。 |
[29:18] | That’s the key thing. You’re not alone in this. | 那是关键。 您并不孤单。 |
[29:20] | -That’s the key. Key thing. -Yeah. | -那是关键。 关键的事情。 是的 |
[29:23] | -I’m ready. -Give me a hug, man. | -我准备好了。 -给我一个拥抱,老兄。 |
[29:27] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[29:40] | I think I’m gonna start on your beard, king. | 我想我将从你的胡须开始,国王。 |
[29:42] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[29:43] | I do like your beard. I just wanna like– | 我喜欢你的胡须。 我只是想- |
[29:46] | -How does that make us feel? -I like it. | -那让我们有什么感觉? -我喜欢。 |
[29:49] | -You hate it. -No, I don’t. Yeah. | -您讨厌它。 -不,我不知道。 是的 |
[29:51] | I think it’s gonna make it easier to fasten my top buttons. | 我认为这样可以更轻松地固定顶部按钮。 |
[29:54] | For sure. Do we wanna keep your mustache? | 当然。 我们要留胡子吗? |
[29:56] | It’s been getting in my chicken wings. | 一直飞到我的鸡翅里。 |
[29:59] | It has been getting in your chicken, but this is kind of cute. | 鸡已经塞进去了,但是真可爱。 |
[30:08] | When I see someone who has not had, | 当我看到一个没有的人时, i> |
[30:09] | like, any sort of haircut or beard shape for a very long time, | 很长时间以来,任何形式的理发或胡须形状, |
[30:12] | I’m like, “There is a gorgeous face in there. | 我喜欢,“里面有一张漂亮的脸。 |
[30:14] | I just need to make myself like Michelangelo | 我只需要让自己像米开朗基罗 |
[30:16] | and, like, start to carve and sculpt and figure out, | ,然后像开始雕刻,雕刻并找出来一样, |
[30:19] | what face shape and what needs to kind of happen here.” | 什么样的脸型和需要在这里发生的事情。” |
[30:22] | Can I get, like, an amen for this beard, please? | 请给我像这样的胡须阿曼吗? |
[30:24] | – Amen. -Yes! | -阿们。 -是! |
[30:31] | -Did you have so much fun figure skating? -That was great. | -您花样滑冰有很多乐趣吗? -那很棒。 |
[30:34] | I loved that you loved seeing Lucy go today. | 我爱你喜欢今天看到露西去。 |
[30:38] | -She’s so good. – Oh, she’s… | -她很好。 -哦,她是… |
[30:41] | -She smiled the whole time. – She’s so good. | -她一直微笑。 -太好了 |
[30:45] | I’m gonna wait for you, ’bout to make out with you. | 我要等你,回合与你相处。 |
[30:47] | About to be Lucy’s new stepmom right here. | 即将成为露西的新继母。 |
[30:50] | Oh, Lucy does not want me as her stepmom. Oh, my God. | 哦,露西不想让我当她的继母。 哦,我的上帝。 |
[30:54] | I’d be like, “4:15, get up, get your skates on. | 我会想,“ 4:15,起床,穿上溜冰鞋。 |
[30:56] | -Meet you in the car. Bye.” -Oh, yeah. | -在车里认识你。 再见。”-哦,是的 |
[30:58] | I’d be the worst. | 我会是最糟糕的。 |
[31:01] | -How you feeling about this hair? -I like it. | -您对此发的感觉如何? -我喜欢。 |
[31:03] | -Do you like it? -Yeah. | -你喜欢吗? 是的 |
[31:04] | -Don’t you feel like a handsome devil? -I do. | -你不觉得自己是一个英俊的魔鬼吗? -我做。 |
[31:08] | You look like one. | 你看起来像个。 |
[31:12] | – Cute. -I feel good. | -可爱。 -我感觉很好。 |
[31:14] | -You landed the quad. -Oh! | -您着陆了。 -哦! |
[31:17] | Don’t you ever make a gorgeous figure skating joke at me like that | 难道你从来没有像我这样对我开过花样滑冰的玩笑 |
[31:21] | so offhandedly. You’re so hilarious. | 如此无用。 你真好笑 |
[31:28] | She’s just adorable. | 她很可爱。 |
[31:39] | Hey, guys. They’re here. | 大家好。 他们在这儿。 |
[31:42] | – Come on in! – Hey! | -快进来! 嘿! |
[31:44] | Look how handsome you look. | 看你看起来有多帅。 |
[31:45] | Jon, you did such a good job with that hair. | 乔恩,你的那头发做得很好。 |
[31:47] | You look so good, John. The hair. | 看起来不错,约翰。 头发。 |
[31:50] | Isn’t this the best beard work I’ve ever done? | 这不是我做过的最好的胡须吗? |
[31:52] | Best. | 最好。 |
[31:53] | All right, John. My favorite part of this house now | 好吧,约翰。 我现在最喜欢的房子 |
[31:55] | is Lucy’s lounge. | 是露西的休息室。 |
[31:57] | Oh, my goodness. Look at this. | 哦,天哪。 看这个。 |
[31:59] | – Wow! | -哇! |
[32:06] | She’s gonna love this. Oh, my. | 她会喜欢的。 天啊。 |
[32:08] | I really wanted to make sure that I made a space for Lucy | 我真的很想确保为露西留出空间 |
[32:11] | to where she felt like this was her home. | 她觉得这是她的家。 |
[32:12] | Not just like that was her bedroom, where she came and crashed at Dad’s, | 不仅是她的卧室,她来这里撞倒爸爸的房间, |
[32:15] | but this is her home. | 但这是她的家。 |
[32:18] | I made her a cute little craft area, so she can come in here and craft away. | 我把她做成了一个可爱的小手工艺品区,所以她可以进来然后手工艺品。 |
[32:22] | And it’s wide enough for you guys both to be able to do crafts together. | 而且你们两个人都可以一起做手工艺品。 |
[32:25] | Oh, my God. I love that, making space for Dad. | 天哪。 我喜欢那样,为爸爸腾出空间。 |
[32:29] | A little hammock for her to sit in here, play her games | 一个小吊床让她坐在这里,玩她的游戏 |
[32:32] | or watch movies or just relax, do her homework. | 或看电影或放松,做她的作业。 |
[32:35] | I love it. | 我 i>喜欢。 |
[32:35] | I can already see her making all of her things, | 我已经可以看到她做了她所有的事情, |
[32:37] | cards, making everybody greeting cards. | 卡,使每个人都成为贺卡。 |
[32:39] | She’ll probably start with some thank you notes for you guys, right off the bat. | 她可能会马上从头开始为您提供一些感谢信。 |
[32:43] | – Aw! -Be her first project. That’d be good. | -噢! -做她的第一个项目。 那就好 |
[32:47] | In here, I know it was your favorite color, | 在这里,我知道这是您最喜欢的颜色, |
[32:48] | -but I just had to get rid of the red. – Okay. | -但是我只需要摆脱红色。 – 好的。 |
[32:50] | Put up some new artwork. You already had a great table and chairs. | 放一些新的艺术品。 您已经有了一张很棒的桌子和椅子。 |
[32:54] | Put in a new lighting, new curtains. And just elevated it a bit. | 换上新的灯光,新的窗帘。 然后将其升高一点。 |
[32:57] | – Gorgeous. – Yeah, this is great. | -太好了。 -是的,太好了。 |
[32:59] | And now… | 现在… |
[33:01] | -the bedroom. -Oh, man. | -卧室。 -天啊。 |
[33:08] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[33:10] | I like that a lot. See. Yeah. | 我非常喜欢。 看到。 是的 |
[33:13] | -Yeah, you did good. – What do you think? | -是的,你做得很好。 – 你怎么看? |
[33:14] | Can’t believe it. Doesn’t look like the same room at all. | 不能相信。 看起来根本不像是同一个房间。 |
[33:17] | I wanted Lucy to see you as the adult man that you are | 我希望露西把你看作成年男人 |
[33:20] | and not as the kind of frat boy that you were portraying, | 而不是您描绘的那种兄弟般的男孩, |
[33:23] | because you’re not really that frat boy. | 因为你不是那个真正的兄弟会男孩。 |
[33:25] | You just got busy with work and it just kind of stayed that way. | 您只是忙于工作,就这样一直呆着。 |
[33:27] | And, you know, this is kind of your reset. | 而且,您知道,这是您的重置。 |
[33:29] | The ceilings in here are a little bit lower than the rest of the house, | 这里的天花板比房子的其他地方低一些, |
[33:31] | so I hung the curtain rods up higher, | 所以我把窗帘杆高高地悬了起来, |
[33:33] | to actually– it gives the illusion that the ceilings are higher in here. | 实际上-它给人的感觉是这里的天花板更高。 |
[33:36] | Hashtag: OhMyGoshIt’sGorgeousInHere. | 标签:OhMyGoshIt’s GorgeousInHere。 |
[33:38] | Awesome. | 太棒了。 |
[33:41] | I’m gonna tell you your vulnerability, and openness, | 我要告诉你你的脆弱性和开放性, |
[33:45] | was one of the most inspiring moments I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过的最激动人心的时刻之一。 |
[33:50] | I was pretty relieved, to tell you the truth, | 说实话,我很放心,
能够与某人交谈的 |
[33:52] | having been able to talk to somebody and | 并且 |
[33:54] | kind of just get it all out there and get a game plan. | 只是把所有东西都拿出来并制定游戏计划。 |
[33:57] | Everybody’s been looking at me like– Like I’m a lazy person, | 每个人都像我一样懒洋洋地看着我, |
[34:00] | uh, not being very productive. | 嗯,不是很有效。 |
[34:02] | Listen, your courage and your bravery just to open up, | 听着,你的勇气和勇敢只是为了开放, |
[34:06] | and realizing that sharing your story | 并意识到分享您的故事 |
[34:09] | is gonna do wonders for you and your family. | 将为您和您的家人带来奇迹。 |
[34:10] | I know it. | 我知道。 |
[34:11] | Reach out. | 伸出手。 |
[34:13] | -Give me love. | -Give me love. Seriously. |
[34:15] | And remember, it’s a journey. | 请记住,这是一个旅程。 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:19] | I can just imagine him in here before Lucy gets up making pancakes. | 我可以想象他在露西起床做煎饼之前在这里。 |
[34:23] | -And her little face… –Right? | -还有她的小脸… – i>对吗? |
[34:25] | …when she gets out of bed and realizes you’ve been in here cooking. | …当她下床意识到自己去过这里做饭时。 |
[34:28] | I really want John to feel like he’s a hero in the kitchen. | 我真的很想让约翰感到自己是厨房里的英雄。 |
[34:31] | Turning cooking into a sporting event | 将烹饪 i> 变成一项体育赛事 i> |
[34:34] | was the perfect way to get John into the kitchen. | 是让约翰走进厨房的完美方法。 |
[34:37] | He was all about the perfect flip. | 他全力以赴。 |
[34:40] | -It’s looking good, John. – Getting some bubbles coming. | -很好,约翰。 -越来越多的气泡。 |
[34:42] | John, I’m really loving your focus. This is called the classic oil pancake slide. | 约翰,我真的很喜欢您的关注点。 这称为经典油煎饼滑梯。 |
[34:47] | It’s worth six points in the new code of execution. | 在新的执行代码中,它值得得到6分。 |
[34:49] | -I’m in the zone. -Control this landing, John. | -我在区域中。 -控制着陆,约翰。 |
[34:52] | -Please control it. – Oh! | -请控制它。 -哦! |
[34:53] | Oh! | 哦! |
[34:54] | -Almost. -One more chance. | -差不多了。 -再一次机会。 |
[34:56] | -Move the bottle. Here we go. -Control it. | -移动瓶子。 开始了。 -控制它。 |
[35:02] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[35:03] | The crowd goes wild! We’re all super fans. | 人群变得疯狂! 我们都是超级粉丝。 |
[35:06] | It was so much fun getting John to really, like, | 这真是太有趣了 i> 让约翰真的很喜欢 i> |
[35:09] | slow down into those reckless pancake flips, | 放慢到那些鲁those的薄煎饼翻转中, |
[35:11] | perfect his landing, and get those circles serving 360 realness. | 完善自己的着陆状态,并让这些圈子能够提供360度的真实感。 |
[35:18] | Tonight, you are going to Lucy’s skate competition. | 今晚,您将参加露西的滑冰比赛。 |
[35:21] | I want you to walk in and for her to think… | 我要你走进去让她思考… |
[35:26] | “Look at my dad out there. Look how sharp he looks.” | “看看我父亲在那里。看看他看起来有多犀利。” |
[35:29] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了。 |
[35:30] | Look at us. We’re just, like, so punctual, so about your business. | 看着我们。 我们只是准时,所以关于您的业务。 |
[35:33] | We are very much so. | 我们是如此。 |
[35:35] | Okay, okay, okay, settle down, settle down. | 好的,好的,好的,安定下来,安定下来。 |
[35:37] | Okay, this is his casual look. | 好吧,这是他随便的样子。 |
[35:39] | -Casual look. -I like a casual. | -休闲装。 我喜欢休闲装 |
[35:41] | Yeah. John? | 是的。 约翰? |
[35:44] | – Whoa! -Cute! | -哇! -可爱! |
[35:46] | I love the short-collar jacket on him. | 我喜欢他的短领外套。 |
[35:48] | And seriously, the way that your jeans are fitting your body now, | 认真地说,牛仔裤现在正适合您的身体, |
[35:51] | your legs look great. | 你的腿看起来很棒。 |
[35:53] | -How do you feel in this look? – I like it. | -您对此感觉如何? – 我喜欢。 |
[35:55] | It is comfortable, uh, nothing’s too heavy. | 很舒服,嗯,没有什么太重的。 |
[35:58] | I’m not getting pinched anywhere. | 我不会被任何地方挤压。 |
[35:59] | -Does it feel like it’s still John? | -感觉还是约翰吗? |
[36:03] | Yeah, it does. It’s a much cleaner, | 是的。 干净得多 |
[36:05] | uh, nicer, churched-up version of the old me. | 呃,老我的精巧版。 |
[36:08] | -Did you say “churched-up”? – I’m loving the church John. | -您说的是“彻头彻尾的”吗? -我爱约翰教堂。 |
[36:11] | Look at that gorgeous smile. | 看着那灿烂的笑容。 |
[36:13] | We’re going from the cat suit to the catwalk. | 我们要从猫衣服到时装表演。 |
[36:14] | -Yeah! -Oh! | -是的! -哦! |
[36:16] | Oh, Lucy. | 哦露西 |
[36:18] | -Hi! -Oh… | -嗨! -哦… |
[36:21] | Puppy. | 小狗。 |
[36:22] | -Look at your dad. -Wow. | -看你爸爸。 -哇。 |
[36:25] | -How you doing, sweetie? – Oh, my God. | -你好吗,亲爱的? – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[36:27] | I missed you. | 我很想你。 |
[36:30] | -How you doing? -You look good. | -你好吗? -你看起来挺好的。 |
[36:32] | -Thank you. – Wow. | -谢谢。 – 哇。 |
[36:33] | -So spiffy. | -好漂亮 |
[36:35] | I wanna know… | 我想知道… |
[36:36] | -what do you think of dad’s look? -It’s good. | -您如何看待父亲的容貌? -很好。 |
[36:39] | Does he look like Dad a few days ago? | 他几天前看起来像爸爸吗? |
[36:42] | -No. | -不。 |
[36:43] | Is that a good thing? | 那是一件好事吗? |
[36:45] | -Yes. – When he comes– Okay. | -是的。 -他来的时候-好的。 |
[36:47] | Would this John be allowed to watch, like, the figure skating finals… | 这位约翰将被允许观看花样滑冰决赛吗? |
[36:50] | – Yes. -…with us during the Olympics? | -是的。 -…在奥运会期间和我们在一起? |
[36:52] | -Very much? Yes. -Absolutely. | -非常多吗? 是。 -绝对。 |
[36:53] | All right, Lucy. | 好吧,露西 |
[36:55] | -are you ready to see the house? -Yes! | -您准备好看房子了吗? -是! |
[36:56] | -He’s got a major surprise for you. – Yes. | -他为您带来重大惊喜。 -是的 |
[36:58] | I really wanted a space for Lucy to feel, like, “This is my home. | 我真的很想让露西(Lucy)感到一个空间,就像“这是我的家。 |
[37:02] | This isn’t just where I come to visit Dad. | 这不仅仅是我来爸爸的地方。 |
[37:05] | This is my space.” | 这是我的空间。” |
[37:07] | I wanted to create a little spot | 我想留一点 |
[37:09] | I like to call “Lucy’s lounge.” | 我喜欢叫“露西的休息室”。 |
[37:12] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[37:15] | Complete with craft table. | 配有工艺表。 |
[37:17] | Hammock for lounging while doing homework. | 做功课时躺在休息室的吊床。 |
[37:19] | -You wanna jump up in here? -Yes, please. | -您想在这里跳起来吗? -是的,请。 |
[37:21] | -All right. She got it. – Yes, girl. | -好的。 她知道了。 – 好的,姑娘。 |
[37:24] | – Oh! -Snug as a bug in a rug. | -哦! -贴在地毯上。 |
[37:28] | You guys, everyone get in here. We gotta see this big moment. | 你们大家都进来了。 我们必须看到这一重要时刻。 |
[37:30] | -Keep these eyes so closed. -Okay. | -闭上眼睛。 -好的。 |
[37:32] | I wanna get mom and dad in here first. Do not peek through my fingers, queen. | 我想先在这里请爸爸妈妈。 女王,别偷看我的手指。 |
[37:35] | -You’re a champion. -My eyes are closed. | -你是冠军。 我闭着眼睛 |
[37:37] | Champions don’t cheat. I know they’re closed. | 冠军不作弊。 我知道他们已经关门了。 |
[37:38] | Three, two– two– two, one. | 三,二,二,二,一。 |
[37:41] | Ohh! Oh! | 噢! 哦! |
[37:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 |
[37:52] | -Wow. -And you specifically asked for a desk. | -哇 -您专门要求一张桌子。 |
[37:54] | -Oh. -So, I gave you a desk. | -哦。 -所以,我给了你一张桌子。 |
[37:56] | It also has a mirror so you can use it for a vanity | 它还有一个镜子,因此您可以使用它来虚荣 |
[37:59] | -as you get older, putting on makeup. – That’s awesome. | -随着年龄的增长,化妆。 – 棒极了。 |
[38:01] | -You gonna keep this clean now? -Yes. | -您现在要保持清洁吗? -是。 |
[38:07] | So, this has been an extraordinary week for us to be with you, | 因此,对于我们来说,这是不平凡的一周, |
[38:10] | but I wanna know what’s it been like for you. | 但我想知道您的情况如何。 |
[38:12] | It’s the best week ever. I mean, you’ve– | 这是有史以来最好的一周。 我的意思是,你- |
[38:14] | You’ve touched every part of my life. | 您感动了我的生活的每一部分。 |
[38:16] | I mean, we had so many things that were problems. | 我的意思是,我们有很多问题。 |
[38:18] | You’ve increased Lucy’s quality of life. | 您提高了露西的生活质量。 |
[38:20] | I’m gonna be able to cook breakfast, and I’m gonna be looking good. | 我可以煮早餐,而且看起来很好。 |
[38:24] | I can’t wait to show my friends and things. | 我等不及要展示我的朋友和事物了。 |
[38:26] | That’s what’s killing me right now. | 那就是现在杀死我的原因。 |
[38:27] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题。 |
[38:29] | Just know that you’ve helped me and I’m gonna be a better | 知道您对我有所帮助,我会变得更好 |
[38:31] | dad and person because of it. | 爸爸和人正因为如此。 |
[38:33] | – Aw. -And hope to stay in touch somehow. | -噢。 -希望以某种方式保持联系。 |
[38:36] | -You gotta check on me. -Instagram. | -你得检查我。 -Instagram的 |
[38:37] | -We will. -We will, don’t worry. | -我们会的。 -我们会的,不用担心。 |
[38:39] | -Don’t worry. -Yeah, I’m gonna do good. | -不用担心。 是的,我会做的很好。 |
[38:41] | -Aw! -I love a group hug. | -噢! 我爱一个团体拥抱。 |
[38:52] | This looks… absolutely… stunning. | 这看起来…绝对…令人惊叹。 |
[38:57] | Basically, bananas foster, but without the rum. | 基本上,香蕉可以养,但是没有朗姆酒。 |
[38:59] | Ooh. I think we should watch gorgeous | 哦。 我认为我们应该看华丽 |
[39:02] | -baby Lucy have the skate of her life… -Let’s do it. | -宝贝露西(Lucy)拥有她一生的溜冰鞋…-让我们开始吧。 |
[39:05] | …with gorgeous John Stoner cheering her on from the stands. | …华丽的约翰·斯通纳(John Stoner)在看台上欢呼雀跃。 |
[39:08] | -And we can cut these up. -Dad showing up for his daughter. | -我们可以切成薄片。 爸爸为他的女儿现身。 |
[39:11] | I feel like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend’s Wedding | 我觉得《我最好的朋友的婚礼》中的茱莉亚·罗伯茨(Julia Roberts) i> |
[39:14] | when she’s holding all those things, like, “I got moves you’ve never seen.” | 当她拿着所有这些东西时,例如,“我动了你从未见过的动作”。 |
[39:18] | Let’s do this. | 让我们这样做。 |
[39:19] | All right, love. Come on. | 好吧,爱。 来吧。 |
[39:21] | I really wanna see this figure skating. | 我真的很想看看这个花样滑冰。 |
[39:24] | -I know. It’s gonna be so gorgeous. | -我知道。 它会变得如此美丽。 |
[39:27] | Yay! | 耶! |
[39:28] | – Oh, my God, look how cute he is. – Aw… | -噢,天哪,他看起来多么可爱。 -啊… |
[39:31] | Not to toot my own horn, but that beard trim is so good. | 不想嘟嘟响自己的喇叭,但是那胡须修剪真好。 |
[39:36] | I loved his hair. | 我爱他的头发。 |
[39:39] | Whoa. What are you making? | 哇。 你在做什么? |
[39:41] | Whipping up some pancakes. | 搅拌一些薄煎饼。 |
[39:42] | I don’t know what to say about all that. | 我不知道该说些什么。 |
[39:45] | That’s impressive. | 这很让人佩服。 |
[39:46] | -Antoni did good. -Yep. | -安东尼表现不错。 是的 |
[39:48] | But, uh, speaking of those guys, | 但是,说到这些家伙, |
[39:50] | we were talking this week and… | 我们这周在聊,… |
[39:53] | Uh, I don’t know the best way to bring all this up, but… | 恩,我不知道如何提出所有这些建议,但是… |
[39:57] | um, you know, I’ve been depressed and not talking to people. | 嗯,你知道的,我很沮丧,没有和别人说话。 |
[40:01] | Sometimes I’m just struggling. | 有时我只是在挣扎。 |
[40:02] | And I just want you to know that I’m… | 我只想让你知道我是… |
[40:05] | doing some things to try to be better about it | 做一些事情来尝试做得更好 |
[40:07] | and be more involved with Lucy. | 并更多地参与露西。 |
[40:10] | I’m– I’m working on it. | 我-我正在努力。 |
[40:12] | I’m proud of you. I didn’t know all that. | 我为你感到骄傲。 我一点都不知道 |
[40:13] | -Yeah. So, it’s tough– -You know you can talk to me. | -是的。 所以,这很艰难–您知道您可以和我说话。 |
[40:16] | -Like, we’re still friends. -I know. I know. | -就像,我们还是朋友。 -我知道。 我知道。 |
[40:18] | And we can help you. | 我们可以为您提供帮助。 |
[40:19] | We’re both here for you. | 我们都在这里为您服务。 |
[40:21] | -I appreciate it. -We’re a family of three. | -非常感谢。 -我们一家三口。 |
[40:24] | -I’m really proud of you. -Thanks so much. | -我真的为你感到骄傲。 -非常感谢。 |
[40:26] | -Look at that. -Aw… | -看那个。 -啊… |
[40:28] | Really letting her know that it’s okay to, uh, | 真的让她知道没关系, |
[40:31] | talk about needing help. It’s okay to be vulnerable. | 谈论需要帮助。 容易受到攻击是可以的。 |
[40:33] | -She was nice and gentle… -Yeah. | -她很好,很温柔…-是的。 |
[40:35] | …and nonjudgmental. | …而且没有判断力。 |
[40:36] | A lot of times we see people who are just super happy | 很多时候,我们看到那些超级开心的人 |
[40:39] | and walking around like everything’s fine. | 像一切正常一样到处走走。 |
[40:41] | “I’m the life of the party.” But yet, he couldn’t even get out of bed. | “我是聚会的一生。” 但是,他什至不能起床。 |
[40:47] | Oscar… | 奥斯卡… |
[40:48] | – Like our Bruley. -Hey, buddy. | -像我们的Bruley。 -你好朋友。 |
[40:50] | Bruley, we’re replacing you. Have you seen him? | 布鲁利,我们正在取代您。 你看见他了吗? |
[40:55] | – Yes. – Okay. That was gorgeous. | -是的。 – 好的。 太好了 |
[40:57] | -Look at the little smile. -Look at his smile on his face. | -看着微笑。 -看看他脸上的笑容。 |
[41:00] | He’s, like, legit proud of himself. | 他以自己为荣。 |
[41:02] | Oh, my God. Look at how gorgeous you are. | 天哪。 看看你有多华丽。 |
[41:04] | -Oh! -Aw! | -哦! 啊! |
[41:07] | Wow, she looks amazing. | 哇,她看起来很棒。 |
[41:08] | I’ll see you at the rink in a little bit, okay? | 我会在溜冰场上再见到你,好吗? |
[41:10] | -All right, bye. -Bye. | -好的,再见。 -再见 |
[41:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[41:14] | These are amazing. | 这些很棒。 |
[41:16] | Thanks, Lu. | 谢谢,露。 |
[41:18] | You wanna make these with me sometime? | 你想和我一起做这些吗? |
[41:20] | Uh-huh. | 恩。 |
[41:21] | -Definitely. -This is leaps and bounds from him | -当然。 -这是他的飞跃 |
[41:24] | taking her to a bar | 带她去酒吧 |
[41:26] | and actually making something from scratch | 实际上是从零开始 |
[41:27] | and having, like, meaningful interaction with his daughter. | 并与他的女儿进行有意义的互动。 |
[41:30] | -Excited? -Yeah. | -兴奋吗? 是的 |
[41:31] | Oh, my gosh. Yes, turtleneck power. | 哦,我的天哪。 是的,高领的力量。 |
[41:33] | – I love a turtleneck. -Yeah. | -我爱高领衫。 是的 |
[41:35] | -Look at that color on him. – It looks really good. | -看他身上的那种颜色。 -看起来真的很好。 |
[41:38] | You look great, mate. | 看起来不错,队友。 |
[41:39] | -So cute together! -I know. | -太可爱了! -我知道。 |
[41:42] | So cute. | 好可爱。 |
[41:43] | – Yes, girl, warm it up. -Yeah. | -是的,女孩,给它加温。 是的 |
[41:45] | Five, six, seven, eight, reach. | 达到五,六,七,八。 |
[41:48] | You’re so gonna be a dance mom. | 你真想当个舞蹈妈妈。 |
[41:51] | Show all these little girls what’s up, Lucy. | 露西,向所有这些小女孩展示最新情况。 |
[41:54] | – Oh, she’s cute. – Aw. | -哦,她很可爱。 啊 |
[41:56] | -You excited? -Yeah. | -你兴奋吗? 是的 |
[41:59] | -Come on, Dad, give her a good pep talk. -Your little Kwan arm right there. | -爸爸,请给她一个好听的演讲。 -您的小Kwan臂就在那里。 |
[42:04] | Yeah, I think the speed, the tucking, and, like, really bring those arms up. | 是的,我认为速度,褶皱以及类似的功能确实可以使这些手臂起来。 |
[42:08] | I used to high jump, and that is part of it, is… the arms are lifting you too. | 我曾经跳高,那是它的一部分,是…手臂也抬起了你。 |
[42:14] | -He’s really trying. -He’s so trying. | -他真的在努力。 他很努力。 |
[42:17] | Okay, Lucy, let’s go nail this free skate. | 好吧,露西,让我们去钉这把免费滑冰鞋。 |
[42:20] | -Yay! | -是的! |
[42:22] | -Let’s go, Lucy. -Yes! | -走吧,露西。 -是! |
[42:25] | You’ve got this, girl. I love her, like, resolve and her strength | 女孩,你有这个。 我爱她,喜欢,决心和她的力量 |
[42:27] | and her self-belief and determination. | 和她的自信心和决心。 |
[42:38] | That’s a Lutz? | 那是卢兹(Lutz)? |
[42:39] | -Loop. | -Loop. |
[42:42] | I love her camel spin. | 我爱她的骆驼旋转。 |
[42:45] | No travel at all now. | 现在完全没有旅行。 |
[42:46] | -The one thirty-five. -Oh, there you go. | -一三十五。 -哦,你去。 |
[42:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊。 |
[42:55] | -Okay, that’s gorgeous. -Yeah, Lucy. | -好的,太好了。 是的露西 |
[43:00] | -She did your kick. -That was very Evgenia Medvedeva. | -她踢了你一脚。 -那是非常Evgenia Medvedeva。 |
[43:04] | One. | 一。 |
[43:07] | Oh, this is my favorite move. | 哦,这是我最喜欢的举动。 |
[43:11] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[43:13] | Oh, gorgeous! | 哦,太好了! |
[43:21] | -Woo! -Gorgeous! | -呜! -华丽! |
[43:25] | Good job, Lucy! | 干得好,露西! |
[43:26] | Throw that cat over there. Yeah! | 把那只猫扔到那边。 是的 |
[43:30] | Yes! That was gorgeous! | 是的! 太好了! |
[43:33] | -That was so good. Good job. -Good arms. | -太好了。 做得好。 -好武器。 |
[43:35] | Oh, look at how proud he is. | 哦,看看他有多骄傲。 |
[43:37] | -Thank you, Dad. -Yeah. | -谢谢你,爸爸。 是的 |
[43:39] | -Aw! – They look beautiful. | -噢! -看起来很美。 |
[43:42] | And in first place… | 首先… |
[43:45] | Lucy Stoner. | 露西·斯托纳。 |
[43:46] | -Yeah! | -是的! |
[43:49] | Go, Lucy! | 走吧,露西! |
[43:50] | Oh, Lucy! | 露西! |
[43:53] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[43:55] | Lucy won! | 露西赢了! |
[43:57] | You gotta wave. Yeah! | 你要挥手。 是的 |
[43:59] | So proud of you. Thanks for letting me be part of it and help. | 为您感到骄傲。 感谢您让我参与其中并提供帮助。 |
[44:02] | Aw. | 噢。 |
[44:03] | I just wanted to let you know that | 我只是想让你知道 |
[44:05] | I’m gonna try to do better on things and be around more, okay? | 我会尝试在事情上做得更好,并在周围多一点,好吗? |
[44:08] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[44:09] | -I like that. -Yeah, you like that plan? | -我喜欢。 是的,你喜欢那个计划吗? |
[44:11] | -God, that was… just lovely– -There’s something so incredibly touching | -上帝,那真是太可爱了–有些东西令人难以置信 |
[44:14] | -about a dad just wanting to be better. -I know. | -约一个父亲想变得更好。 -我知道。 |
[44:16] | Moving forward, I feel really good | 前进,我感觉真的很好 |
[44:18] | about what I’m gonna be able to do mainly with Lucy. | 关于我主要可以使用露西做的事情。 |
[44:20] | This is the best thing that could have happened in my life. | 这是我一生中可能发生的最好的事情。 |
[44:22] | It identified a lot of problems that I’m able to get out ahead of. | 它确定了很多我可以提前解决的问题。 |
[44:26] | It made me feel like I can do anything. | 这让我感到自己无所不能。 |
[44:28] | He’s single-footed the single axel of his fatherhood. | 他单足的父亲的单身。 |
[44:32] | He did! | 他做到了! |
[44:35] | One single-axel John. | 一个单轴约翰。 |