时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ So when you’re on the road ♪ | ♪所以当你在路上时♪ i> |
[00:09] | ♪ Say you’ll let me know When you’re halfway home and ♪ | ♪说,你会让我知道 i> 当你中途回家时,♪ i> |
[00:12] | ♪ I can feel that change come In the weather ♪ | ♪我能感觉到变化 i> 在天气中♪ i> |
[00:16] | “Breaker, Breaker 1-9, | “破碎者,破碎者1-9, |
[00:17] | this is Jonathan Van Ness coming in for Karamo Brown. | 这是乔纳森·范·内斯(Jonathan Van Ness)参加的卡拉莫·布朗(Karamo Brown) |
[00:20] | Who are we doing this week? Over.” | 这周我们在做什么? 过度。” |
[00:21] | -Brandonn Mixon. – Cute. | -布兰登·米克森(Brandonn Mixon)。 -好可爱 |
[00:24] | – Yeah. -He is 28 years old, and he’s a veteran. | -是的。 -他28岁,是一位资深人士。 |
[00:27] | – Okay. -Gimme some more excitement! | -好的。 -给我更多刺激! |
[00:29] | He’s a veteran! | 他是个老将! |
[00:30] | I have always loved a man in uniform. | 我一直爱穿制服的男人。 |
[00:33] | He’s a young one. | 他是年轻的。 |
[00:34] | You know, a young, punk kid. I was chasing the women and cars. | 你知道,一个年轻的朋克孩子。 我在追赶女人和汽车。 |
[00:37] | That was my favorite thing to do. It kind of led me into a bit of trouble, | 那是我最喜欢做的事。 有点把我惹上麻烦了 |
[00:40] | so I decided to join the military, man. | 所以我决定参军。 |
[00:43] | “He’s co-founder of Veteran’s Community Project… | “他是Veteran’s Community Project的共同创始人… |
[00:45] | -Oh! -…which builds tiny houses | -哦! -…建造小房子 |
[00:47] | for homeless veterans.” | 为无家可归的退伍军人。” |
[00:49] | – I love that. Right? -I love a tiny house. | – 我喜欢那个。 对? 我爱一个小房子。 |
[00:50] | When it was just the four of us, Brandonn was our construction guy. | 当我们只有四个人时, i> 布兰登是我们的建筑工人。 i> |
[00:54] | Legitimately, our first adopted policy was a dress code. | 合法地,我们首先采用的政策是着装要求。 |
[00:59] | -And it was because of Brandonn. -Oh, pants have to have a zipper. | -那是因为布兰登(Brandonn)。 哦,裤子必须要有一个拉链。 |
[01:02] | Simple stuff you don’t think you have to say. | 您认为不必说的简单内容。 |
[01:04] | “Coveralls are not to be worn 24/7.” | “穿衣服的人不可24/7穿。” |
[01:07] | You know, I think he still sees himself as this skater guy. | 你知道,我认为他仍然认为自己是这个滑板手。 |
[01:10] | I’m not even sure he owns a skateboard. | 我什至不确定他是否拥有滑板。 |
[01:12] | I’ve never, ever wanted to shave other than the military. | 我从来没有想过要剃除军人以外的其他东西。 |
[01:15] | I call it my freedom beard. I’m wearing my freedom on my face. | 我称之为自由胡须。 我戴着我的自由。 |
[01:19] | He’s married to Alexa for nine years. | 他已经与Alexa结婚了9年。 |
[01:22] | Whoa, he was, like, 19 when he got married. | 哇,他结婚时才19岁。 |
[01:24] | Honey, I was living off of Little Debbie snacks | 亲爱的,我靠小黛比小食为生 |
[01:27] | that cost 25 cents from the gas station when I was 19. | 那是我19岁时从加油站花费的25美分。 |
[01:31] | Lex is the most beautiful young lady that I’ve ever met in my life. | Lex是我一生中遇到的最美丽的小姐。 |
[01:35] | That’s my best friend, great mom. | 那是我最好的朋友,好妈妈。 |
[01:37] | “Brandonn started some home improvement projects, | “布兰登开始了一些家庭装修项目, |
[01:39] | but he’s been so focused helping veterans | 但他一直专注于帮助退伍军人 |
[01:41] | and adjusting to his own civilian life, | 适应自己的平民生活 |
[01:43] | that he’s never finished what he started.” | 他从未完成过自己的创作。” |
[01:45] | I think it’s pretty ironic for Brandonn, the guy who cranks out 13 full houses | 我觉得这对布兰登(Brandonn)颇具讽刺意味 |
[01:50] | in a month, can’t finish a project in his own house. | 在一个月内,无法在自己的房子里完成一个项目。 |
[01:54] | -Hi, guys. -Dad’s home! Yeah! | -大家好 -爸爸的家! 是的 |
[01:57] | “Instead of cooking, he hits up the drive-through.” | “他没有做饭,而是开车穿过。” |
[01:59] | Ooh, I need my French fries. | 哦,我需要炸薯条。 |
[02:01] | I can’t cook, so we eat out 90% of the time. | 我不会做饭,所以我们90%的时间都在吃饭。 i> |
[02:04] | But it’s literally sitting at our ottoman. | 但这实际上是坐在我们的矮凳上。 |
[02:07] | “He considers the Army his family, | “他认为军队是他的家人, |
[02:09] | but five years ago, he was medically discharged, | 但是五年前,他已经出院了, |
[02:11] | ending his military service much sooner than he anticipated.” | 比他预期的要早得多地结束他的兵役。” |
[02:14] | That’s rough. | 太粗糙了。 |
[02:16] | In 2011, I was stationed out of Fort Bragg, | 2011年, i> 我被派出布拉格堡, i> |
[02:19] | and I got orders to go to Afghanistan. | 我接到命令去阿富汗。 i> |
[02:21] | First time I’d ever deployed, I threw luggage off of a C-5, | 第一次部署时,我把行李从C-5上扔了下来, |
[02:23] | and the Velcro on my military uniform actually | 和我军装上的魔术贴 |
[02:26] | caught the Velcro on a bag. | 将维可牢尼龙搭扣固定在袋子上。 |
[02:28] | It threw me off, about 30 feet up off the ground. | 它把我甩了,离地面约30英尺。 |
[02:31] | That actually gave me a traumatic brain injury, | 这实际上给了我脑部创伤 |
[02:33] | and the doctor said, “Hey, they feel that you’re unfit for military duty.” | ,医生说:“嘿,他们觉得您不适合履行军事职责。” |
[02:37] | Um… “We’re gonna get you out medically.” | 嗯…“我们会把你送出去的。” |
[02:40] | It was just devastating. The military didn’t teach me for what was next. | 这简直是毁灭性的。 军方没有教我接下来的事情。 |
[02:44] | What am I gonna do with my life? | 我该怎么办? |
[02:45] | I was met hardcore with depression at that point. | 那时我感到沮丧。 |
[02:48] | My life would have not been saved if it wasn’t for | 如果不是因为我的生命就不会被拯救 |
[02:50] | the Veteran’s Community Project. They had my back. | 退伍军人社区计划。 他们有我的背。 |
[02:53] | We been trying to grow this nonprofit, working crazy hours. | 我们一直在努力发展这个非营利组织,疯狂工作数小时。 |
[02:55] | Brandonn’s been instrumental. | 布兰登(Brandonn)发挥了作用。 |
[02:57] | I’ve seen Brandonn just throw himself into work 18 hour a day, whatever it is. | 我见过布兰登(Brandonn)每天要工作18个小时,无论它是什么。 |
[03:02] | I feel that I owe it to the veterans. | 我觉得我应该归功于退伍军人。 |
[03:05] | I get so consumed in work and not spending time with the family. | 我很忙于工作,不花时间陪伴家人。 |
[03:08] | Novaa! | Novaa! |
[03:09] | I haven’t changed my first diaper until… | 直到…我才换过第一张尿布 |
[03:11] | eh, maybe, like, three months ago, and that was on my third kid. | 嗯,大概三个月前,那是我的第三个孩子。 |
[03:14] | -Yeah. -Oh! | -是的。 -哦! |
[03:16] | I think that Lex is very understanding of the fact that, | 我认为Lex非常了解以下事实: |
[03:19] | even though Brandonn’s off quite a bit, | 即使布兰登(Brandonn)病了很多, |
[03:21] | he’s off doing a really great thing. | 他正在做一件非常伟大的事情。 |
[03:24] | They both, obviously, have a tremendous amount of love and support for each other, | 显然,他们俩彼此之间都有着巨大的爱与支持, |
[03:27] | but communicating that can be hard sometimes. | 但有时很难沟通。 |
[03:30] | “Veteran’s Community Project is hosting a massive fundraiser | “退伍军人社区项目正在举办大规模的筹款活动 |
[03:33] | with about 700 people attending.” | 约有700人参加。” |
[03:35] | -Ooh, that’s big. – Yeah. | -哦,好大。 -是的 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna have to able to give a– A thank-you speech to our donors. | 我将不得不对我们的捐助者致谢。 |
[03:40] | Taking my wife to this event is gonna be huge. | 带我的妻子参加这次活动将是巨大的。 |
[03:42] | I wanna show her off as my queen. | 我想炫耀她作为女王。 |
[03:44] | She is my everything, she is my best friend, | 她是我的一切,她是我最好的朋友, |
[03:46] | and I want her to be able to make that statement, “This is Brandonn Mixon, | ,我希望她能够发表这样的声明:“这是Brandonn Mixon, |
[03:49] | the father and husband.” | 父亲和丈夫。” |
[03:50] | “Let’s help Brandonn with his newest mission: | “让我们帮助布兰登完成他的最新任务: |
[03:52] | Operation Homefront.” | Operation Homefront。” |
[03:53] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[04:11] | – Oh, look at all the tiny homes. – Look at this. | -哦,看看所有的小房子。 – 看这个。 |
[04:14] | -Aww. -Wow. | 啊 -哇。 |
[04:16] | Cute. | 可爱。 |
[04:18] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[04:19] | -How incredible is this? -Hey. | -这有多不可思议? -嘿。 |
[04:21] | -Brandon! -Brandonn. Oh, nice. | -布兰登! -布兰登。 不错哦。 |
[04:23] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[04:25] | He’s the guy with the good hat. | 他是戴好帽子的家伙。 |
[04:26] | What’s up, man? Bobby. Nice to meet you. | 怎么了,伙计? 鲍比。 很高兴见到你。 |
[04:29] | Can I touch your hair? | 我可以抚摸你的头发吗? |
[04:30] | When you walked out here, I didn’t understand. | 当你走到这里时,我听不懂。 |
[04:32] | Cute. | 可爱。 |
[04:33] | Brandonn is serving me, like, Ben Affleck, a little bit, like, post-Jen, honey. | 布兰登(Brandonn)正在为我服务,例如本·阿弗莱克(Ben Affleck),有点像后任仁爱的亲爱的。 |
[04:38] | -He’s gorgeous. -Hey, Bryan. | -他真漂亮。 嘿,布莱恩。 |
[04:40] | -Nice to meet you, Bryan. -So, I’m the nominator, | -很高兴认识你,布莱恩。 -所以,我是提名人, |
[04:42] | he’s the project, obviously, man. | 很明显,他是项目。 |
[04:44] | We love a supportive friend. | 我们爱一个支持的朋友。 |
[04:45] | Believe it or not, I believe he cares about me. | 信不信由你,我相信他在乎我。 |
[04:47] | Do you know in, like, India, they do this really cute thing, | 你知道吗,例如印度,他们做的这件事真可爱, |
[04:49] | where straight men, like, hold hands, like, just to be cute? | 哪里的直男人喜欢握着手,只是为了可爱? |
[04:52] | -We do that all the time. -We do that. Him and I do it all the time. | -我们一直都这样做。 -我们这样做。 他和我一直都这样做。 |
[04:54] | Aw! We are breaking down toxic masculinity in Missouri, okay. | 哇! 好的,我们正在密苏里州分解有毒的男性气质。 |
[04:59] | So, you guys are literally working as we speak. | 因此,在我们讲话时,你们确实在工作。 |
[05:02] | What are you doing, exactly? | 你到底在做什么? |
[05:03] | So, we have a grand opening coming up, and we’re laying grass | 因此,我们即将举行盛大的开幕仪式,我们正在铺草 |
[05:05] | to try to get our brothers and sisters in here. | 试图把我们的兄弟姐妹带到这里。 |
[05:08] | -Love. -Can we see one? | -爱。 -我们能看到一个吗? |
[05:09] | -Yeah. -Show us. | -是的。 -给我们看一看。 |
[05:10] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊。 |
[05:11] | -So these are tiny houses. -They’re so cool. | -这些都是小房子。 -太酷了。 |
[05:13] | But she’s got all the right amount of space where you need her. | 但是她有足够的空间来容纳她。 |
[05:16] | -Check out the bathroom. -Love the sliding door. | -退房浴室。 -喜欢推拉门。 |
[05:18] | -It really is quite large. – It’s 240. | -确实很大。 -240。 |
[05:20] | -Square feet? -Yup. | -方脚? -对。 |
[05:22] | -Love. -For a New Yorker, | -爱。 -对于纽约客, |
[05:23] | this is a big-size home. | 这是一个大房子。 |
[05:24] | I know you got work to do here, but we really want to see your house. | 我知道您有工作要做,但是我们真的很想看看您的房子。 |
[05:27] | -It’s a little dirty, but all right. -It’s fine. | -有点脏,但是还可以。 -没关系。 |
[05:29] | -It’s fine. -You have no idea what we’ve seen. | -很好。 -你不知道我们看到了什么。 |
[05:31] | We’re non-judgmental queens. | 我们是非审判皇后。 |
[05:36] | -Look at your gorgeous house. – Thank you. | -看看你漂亮的房子。 – 谢谢。 |
[05:38] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s dash. | 好吧,走吧。 让我们破折号。 |
[05:40] | All right. You guys sure you can handle it? | 好吧。 你们确定可以应付吗? |
[05:42] | Yes! | 是的! |
[05:43] | We were born ready. | 我们天生就准备好了。 |
[05:45] | Gorgeous! Hi! | 太棒了! 嗨! |
[05:48] | -Hi! -Hi, Momma. | 嗨! 嗨妈妈 |
[05:49] | -Hi, I’m Bobby. -Alexa. | -嗨,我是Bobby。 -Alexa。 |
[05:52] | Are you into other people holding you or not so much? | 您是否对别人抱抱了您? |
[05:54] | -I get it. Me either. -He just woke up. Look, there’s daddy. | -我明白了。 我也是。 他刚刚醒来。 看,有爸爸。 |
[05:56] | -Thank you. What’s your name? -Daddy! | -谢谢。 你叫什么名字? -爸爸! |
[05:58] | -Ashtonn? -I like that. | -Ashtonn? -我喜欢。 |
[06:00] | It’s an impressive home, | 这是一个令人印象深刻的家, |
[06:02] | -but I see some unfinished projects. –Oh, yeah. Little bit of unfinished. | -但我看到一些未完成的项目。 – i>哦,是的。 一点未完成。 |
[06:08] | -Um… -Eh…. the… uh… | -嗯…-嗯… |
[06:13] | He has, like, a literal abstract peen. | 他像个字面上的抽象派。 |
[06:16] | I mean it’s literally balls to the wall on the wall. | 我的意思是从字面上看是球在墙上。 |
[06:20] | I see a heart. | 我看到一颗心。 |
[06:22] | They’re just dirty-minded. That’s why they see something different. | 他们只是肮脏的。 这就是为什么他们看到不同的东西。 |
[06:24] | I see a heart. They all see… | 我看到一颗心。 他们都看到… |
[06:27] | Georgia O’Keefe made a career out of these. | 乔治亚·奥基夫(Georgia O’Keefe)从这些职业中脱颖而出。 |
[06:30] | Is this what we would call the laundry room? | 这就是我们所说的洗衣房吗? |
[06:32] | My actual laundry room’s really small, so we actually iron in here. | 我的实际洗衣房很小,所以我们实际上在这里熨烫。 |
[06:36] | -So family room…. -So, you iron, fold and store…. | -家庭房间。…-所以,您熨烫,折叠和存放…。 |
[06:39] | Here. That’s our table. Come on. We’ll show them our room. | 这里。 那是我们的桌子。 来吧。 我们给他们看我们的房间。 |
[06:43] | Look at all the toys you’ve got. | 看看所有的玩具。 |
[06:44] | -Oh, my gosh! -Wow! | -哦,天哪! -哇! |
[06:46] | This is a boy’s room. You like baseball? | 这是一个男孩的房间。 你喜欢棒球吗? |
[06:49] | -Is that your favorite sport? – Yeah. | -这是您最喜欢的运动吗? -是的 |
[06:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 |
[06:52] | Look how happy they look. | 看起来他们看起来有多高兴。 |
[06:55] | There’s a unicorn in our house. | 我们家有一个独角兽。 |
[06:57] | -Is this how you wear it? | -这是你的穿法吗? |
[06:58] | No. The eyes are right here. | 不,眼睛就在这里。 |
[07:00] | -Oh, there you go. -Wow! | -哦,你去。 -哇! |
[07:02] | -Whose room is this? -My dad’s. | -这是谁的房间? -我爸的。 |
[07:04] | This is the master bedroom and a camping site as well. | 这是主卧室,也是露营地。 |
[07:06] | – Yes, for the kids. – Got it! | -是的,对于孩子们。 – 得到它了! |
[07:09] | Again. | 再次。 |
[07:10] | -Yeah. | -是的。 |
[07:12] | -They are very sweet. | -他们非常甜蜜。 |
[07:14] | Can’t be intimate with your husband when your children are sittin’ around. | 当您的孩子坐在身边时,不能与您的丈夫亲密。 |
[07:17] | Okay, Mom, the kids have their own rooms. | 好的,妈妈,孩子们有自己的房间。 |
[07:19] | Yes. They have their rooms upstairs. | 是的。 他们的房间在楼上。 |
[07:21] | – Okay. -But they don’t sleep in it. | -好的。 -但是他们不睡在里面。 |
[07:23] | – Would you like your room back? -Yes. | -您要回房间吗? -是。 |
[07:26] | I have definitely expressed my need for them to be upstairs, | 我已经明确表示需要他们在楼上, |
[07:30] | and he still would rather have them down here. | ,他仍然希望他们在这里。 |
[07:32] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始? |
[07:33] | Them sleeping… Oh, when Ashtonn was born. | 他们正在睡觉……哦,阿什顿出生时。 |
[07:36] | Wow! This is quite the shower, Brandonn. | 哇! 布兰登,这真是淋浴。 |
[07:39] | -Wow! -What’s going on in there? | -哇! -那是怎么回事? |
[07:41] | This is exactly what we’ve been talking about, | 这就是我们一直在谈论的内容, |
[07:43] | like, the beginning of something, and then…. Yeah. | 喜欢,是某件事的开始,然后..是的。 |
[07:46] | Um, you have no toilet. | 嗯,你没有厕所。 |
[07:48] | If I need to go, do I just take the cap off the pipe, and then…. | 如果我要走,我只是将管帽从管道上取下,然后…. |
[07:50] | -Yes. Yep! -…pop a squat? | -是的。 是的 -…下蹲吗? |
[07:52] | I think this is mold. | 我认为这是发霉的。 |
[07:55] | So, tell me what happens in the morning? | 那么,告诉我早晨会发生什么? |
[07:56] | You’re minding your own business, you wake up. | 您在照顾自己的生意,醒了。 |
[07:58] | I have to take a shower first. I’m a… I’m a shower guy. | 我得先洗个澡。 我是…我是淋浴男人。 |
[08:01] | And then I comb my hair, | 然后我梳头, |
[08:03] | -but I always put a hat on. -Why? | -但是我总是戴上帽子。 -为什么? |
[08:05] | I… I don’t know. I– | 我…我不知道。 一世 – |
[08:06] | You do it to protect your face from the sun or something? | 这样做是为了保护您的脸免于日晒或其他伤害? |
[08:08] | No, it’s just a military thing. | 不,这只是军事上的事情。 |
[08:10] | Usually, I’ll put, um, oil in. | 通常,我会加油。 |
[08:13] | – Beard oil while you’re wet. -Try to put oil. Yep. | -潮湿时留着胡须油。 -尝试放油。 是的 |
[08:15] | -I love your beard. -This is as long as it’s ever been. | -我爱你的胡须。 -一直到现在。 |
[08:17] | Everybody’s like, “Oh, cut it.” But I got a double chin under there, I don’t like–. | 每个人都喜欢,“哦,剪下来。” 但是我在那下面有双下巴,我不喜欢-。 |
[08:21] | -No, you don’t. -Yes, I do. | -不,你不知道。 -是的,我愿意。 |
[08:22] | – Shh. -I’m fluffy. | -嘘。 我很蓬松 |
[08:24] | -You’re not fluffy. -I’m fluffy. | -你不蓬松。 我很蓬松 |
[08:25] | Don’t make me make you take your shirt off and hold me ’til the pain goes away. | 不要让我让你脱下衬衫抱住我,直到痛苦消失。 |
[08:28] | -Oh, dude, I will work it. -You’re not fluffy. | -哦,伙计,我会努力的。 -你不蓬松。 |
[08:30] | -You’re gorgeous. -Thank you. | -你真漂亮。 -谢谢。 |
[08:32] | What’s your favorite part of the kitchen? | 你最喜欢厨房的哪一部分? |
[08:35] | You like the cups? Why? What do you put in here? | 你喜欢杯子吗? 为什么? 你在这里放什么 |
[08:37] | -Cereal? -Yes! | -谷类? -是! |
[08:38] | -What’s your favorite cereal? | -您最喜欢的谷物是什么? |
[08:41] | Brandonn was 18 when he went to the military, right? | 布兰登(Brandonn)上军时年仅18岁,对吗? |
[08:43] | Yes. We got together after he got done with basic training. | 是的。 在他接受基本培训之后,我们聚在一起。 |
[08:46] | So, what has it been like for you since he’s come back in the family? | 那么,自从他回来之后,你的生活怎么样? |
[08:49] | It’s been a struggle. | 这是一场斗争。 |
[08:51] | I got pregnant with Ashtonn when he got back, | 阿什顿回来后,我怀了他, |
[08:54] | and so it went from deployment to, um… | ,所以它从部署到了…… |
[08:59] | mom, family. | 妈妈,家人。 |
[09:00] | And adjustment from military life to civilian life is really, really difficult. | 从军事生活到平民生活的调整确实非常困难。 |
[09:05] | He kinda stays secluded when it comes to talking about his feelings | 在谈论自己的感受时,他有点与世隔绝 |
[09:09] | and talking about things. | 谈论事情。 |
[09:10] | And so, it’s kind of just been a slow process since 2013. | 因此,自2013年以来,这只是一个缓慢的过程。 |
[09:13] | So, it’s about five to six years of him just | 所以,大约他五到六年 |
[09:16] | -trying to figure out what’s going on. -Yeah. | -试图找出正在发生的事情。 是的 |
[09:24] | The wood does not run under this. | 木头不在此下运转。 |
[09:28] | How would you like him to be more involved with you and the family? | 您希望他如何与您和家人更多地互动? |
[09:31] | Coming home a lot earlier from work, | 下班回家要早得多, |
[09:34] | ’cause I know he’s really big with his job and stuff. | 因为我知道他的工作和才能确实很重要。 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause he gives a lot of time to the nonprofit. | ‘因为他给了非营利组织很多时间。 |
[09:39] | Yes. We never have the time to just sit down and unwind | 是的。 我们从来没有时间坐下来放松 i> |
[09:43] | to kinda talk about our day or talk to each other. | 可以谈论我们的一天或互相交谈。 |
[09:45] | I know you have to feel stressed and overwhelmed, too. | 我知道您也必须感到压力和不知所措。 |
[09:47] | Oh, yeah. But, I mean, he really is perfect. | 哦,是的。 但是,我的意思是,他真的很完美。 |
[09:49] | -To me, he is, at least, so… – Yeah. Uh-huh. Okay. | -对我来说,他至少是这样-是的。 嗯。 好的。 |
[09:52] | We’ve been married for eight years, and I still feel the same way. | 我们已经结婚八年了,我仍然有同样的感觉。 |
[09:55] | -Whoo! Play. -Yes! | -哇! 玩。 -是! |
[09:58] | -Alley-oop. -I caught it! | -胡同 -我抓到了! |
[10:00] | You did! | 你做到了! |
[10:02] | You preparing a meal, | 你正在做饭, |
[10:03] | that’s something maybe you don’t do with your family | 那也许是你不和家人在一起的事 |
[10:05] | -as much as you’d like to or… -I don’t. | -尽可能多…-我不愿意。 |
[10:07] | I mean, that’s a really important thing to me. | 我的意思是,这对我来说真的很重要。 |
[10:09] | Growing up, my mom always cooked home-cooked meals. | 长大后,我妈妈总是做饭。 |
[10:11] | And to me, that was something that I– Always made me smile. | 对我来说,那是我-总是让我微笑。 |
[10:14] | I always just remember always running up to the table, man. | 我总是只记得总是跑到桌子前,伙计。 |
[10:16] | And I haven’t given my family that opportunity. | 而且我没有给我的家人这个机会。 |
[10:19] | Like, that’s what I wanna recreate. | 喜欢,这就是我想要重现的东西。 |
[10:21] | -We’re gonna Norman Rockwell this. -Dude, | -我们要诺曼·洛克威尔。 -Dude, |
[10:23] | and just like, “Here, Ash, try some tomato paste.” | 就像“在这里,灰,尝试一些番茄酱”。 |
[10:26] | -Or tomato sauce. -Yes! | -或番茄酱。 -是! |
[10:27] | Oh, God! I’m gonna teach you! I’m gonna teach you! | 天哪! 我要教你! 我要教你! |
[10:29] | -They’re very different. -Tomato paste. | -它们非常不同。 -番茄酱。 |
[10:30] | -They don’t wanna want tomato paste. -Okay. | -他们不想吃番茄酱。 -好的。 |
[10:33] | My. | 我的。 |
[10:34] | I do what you do. | 我做你所做的。 |
[10:35] | I’m on construction sites. I’m doing design. | 我在建筑工地上。 我在做设计。 |
[10:38] | And the last thing I wanna do when I get home | 这是我回家后想做的最后一件事 |
[10:40] | -is do this. – Yeah. | -是这样做的。 -是的 |
[10:41] | So, I really understand the started projects | 所以,我真的很了解已开始的项目 |
[10:44] | that are not finished, ’cause you’re like… Ugh! | 尚未结束,因为您就像… U! |
[10:46] | I kind of want it to be more like more of an open style house | 我有点希望它更像一个开放式房屋 |
[10:50] | that you can entertain a lot of people here, right? | 您可以在这里招待很多人,对吗? |
[10:53] | I remember growing up at home having a– | 我记得在家里长大了- |
[10:55] | a bar and bar stools, right, sitting down at that, | 吧台和吧台凳,对,坐在那里, |
[10:57] | Mom making dinner and putting it on there, right. | 妈妈做晚饭并放在那里,对。 |
[10:59] | We used to have one of those little baby seats that, like, | 我们曾经有一个像这样的小婴儿座椅, |
[11:01] | clipped onto it or whatever, so the kid’s hanging off, you know. | 夹在上面或其他东西上,所以孩子就挂了。 |
[11:04] | I would get you an island, and I’d get, like, an adult-sized | 我会给你一个小岛,然后我会像一个成年人一样 |
[11:07] | -baby seat for you to sit in. -Totally down with it. | -您可以坐在婴儿座椅上。-完全可以坐下。 |
[11:09] | -Yeah, I think that would be amazing. | -是的,我认为那太好了。 |
[11:12] | Your master suite could use some lovin’, I think. | 我认为您的主套件可能会有些偏爱。 |
[11:14] | – It does, in general. -Maybe a toilet. | -确实如此。 -也许厕所。 |
[11:15] | Yeah, “lovin'” in general, yeah. | 是的,一般来说,“喜欢”。 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah. Well, I think | 哦,是的。 我觉得 |
[11:19] | that you would need to go with your wife’s suggestion | 你需要跟老婆的建议一起去 |
[11:21] | of making the kids sleep in their room. | 让孩子们在他们的房间里睡觉。 |
[11:23] | -And I guarantee you, | -我向您保证, |
[11:25] | -you’d be gettin’ more lovin’. -Oh, yeah. | -你会变得更爱。 -哦耶。 |
[11:28] | So, I quite like the shirt you’ve got on. | 所以,我很喜欢你穿的衬衫。 |
[11:32] | -Your jeans… don’t fit great. -I’ve always been a skater boy, right. | -您的牛仔裤…不合适。 我一直都是滑板男孩,对。 |
[11:37] | So, like, growing up, to me is like baggy jeans | 所以,长大了,对我来说就像宽松的牛仔裤 |
[11:39] | -and baggy shirts… -Yeah. | -还有宽松的衬衫…-是的 |
[11:40] | -…and cool black hoodies right? -Was that the ’90s? | -…还有很酷的黑色帽衫对吗? -是90年代吗? |
[11:42] | -Maybe. -It was the ’90s. | -也许吧。 -那是90年代。 |
[11:43] | -So style’s moved on since then. -I’m not trying to date myself now. | -从那时起样式一直在发展。 我现在不想和自己约会。 |
[11:46] | What do you want to look like? | 你想要什么样? |
[11:49] | I want somewhere in between a beach surfer bro to… | 我想在海滩冲浪者兄弟之间的某个地方去… |
[11:53] | sophisticated businessman. | 精明的商人。 |
[11:55] | I need to carry myself that way for VCP, | 我需要以这种方式来进行VCP, |
[11:58] | so we’re getting into a little bit more professional. | ,所以我们会变得更加专业。 |
[12:00] | -I don’t know how to do that, per se. -Yeah. Okay. | -我不知道该怎么做。 是的 好的。 |
[12:02] | That’s why I always fight with my buddies, you know. | 这就是为什么我总是和我的哥们打架的原因。 |
[12:04] | -And you are doing speaking engagements. -Yes, sir. | -您正在做演讲。 -是的先生。 |
[12:06] | What are you wearing there? | 你在那穿什么? |
[12:08] | -Golf shirts to golf pants. -Okay. Okay. | -高尔夫衬衫到高尔夫裤。 -好的。 好的。 |
[12:10] | -And then I only found two suits. -I got asked that the other day. | -然后我只发现了两套西装。 -那天我被问到了。 |
[12:14] | What’s a suit? I’m like, “The thing with the penguin tail?” | 什么衣服? 我想,“有企鹅尾巴的东西?” |
[12:16] | -You don’t have any suits. -They laughed at me. I’m like. “No.” | -您没有西装。 他们嘲笑我。 我很像。 “没有。” |
[12:19] | I don’t know what you two are talking about penguins in here, | 我不知道你们两个在说什么企鹅, |
[12:22] | but you’ve had enough of my friend’s time. | 但是你已经花了我朋友的时间 |
[12:24] | -I have, I have. Thank you. -I’m taking you, okay. | -我有,我有。 谢谢。 我带你,好吧。 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna continue to throw things out. Thanks! | 我要继续扔东西。 谢谢! |
[12:32] | How’s it been thus far? | 到目前为止怎么样? |
[12:34] | -I’m nervous. -Really? | -我很紧张。 -真? |
[12:36] | I’m scared. Opening myself up makes me feel vulnerable, | 我很害怕。 开放自我让我感到脆弱, |
[12:39] | and I don’t– don’t wanna be vulnerable. | 而且我不是-不想变得脆弱。 |
[12:42] | Have you always been like this where you were protective of your feelings, | 您是否一直像这样保护自己的感情, |
[12:45] | and not opening up? ‘Cause you and your wife | 并没有开放? 因为你和你的妻子 |
[12:47] | -have known each other since you were 16. -Yeah. | -从16岁起就彼此认识-是的。 |
[12:50] | So, I’ve had some rough issues with the military and– | 因此,我在军事方面遇到了一些棘手的问题,而且- |
[12:52] | and being left behind. | 被抛在后面。 |
[12:54] | And, unfortunately, I felt like my wife and I have grown apart, | 而且,不幸的是,我觉得我和我的妻子已经分开了, |
[12:57] | because I haven’t been able to open up to her. | 因为我无法向她开放。 |
[12:59] | I don’t want her to judge me. | 我 i>不要她审判我。 |
[13:01] | I don’t want to do anything but see that woman smile. | 除了看到那个女人微笑,我什么都不想做。 |
[13:03] | I don’t want to see anything but my kids smile. | 除了孩子们的微笑,我什么都不想看。 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. I just– I just don’t wanna open up. | 我不知道。 我只是-我只是不想开放。 |
[13:09] | When you look at Brandonn, it’s, like, he has a house, | 当您看到布兰登(Brandonn)时,就像他有一所房子, |
[13:12] | a wife, beautiful kids. | 妻子,漂亮的孩子们。 |
[13:13] | Why does he need our help? | 他为什么需要我们的帮助? |
[13:15] | -Hey, thanks for sharing, man. -Yeah. | -嘿,谢谢您的分享,伙计。 是的 |
[13:17] | What I realized immediately is that there’s a lot of invisible struggles. | 我立即意识到,有很多看不见的斗争。 |
[13:20] | And that’s what we need to tackle. | 这就是我们需要解决的问题。 |
[13:22] | -Hi, friend. -How’s it going? | -嗨,朋友。 -怎么样了? |
[13:24] | -Well, you tell me. | -好吧,你告诉我。 |
[13:27] | -What’d Karamo do to you? -Nothin’. | -Karamo对您做了什么? -没什么。 |
[13:30] | Um… I’ve made myself really vulnerable to you guys. | 嗯…我使自己对你们真的很脆弱。 |
[13:34] | And I feel like this is like something that can be used against me, right? | 而且我觉得这就像可以用来对付我的东西,对吗? |
[13:37] | None of the information you’ve given us is going to be used against you. | 您提供给我们的所有信息都不会对您不利。 |
[13:40] | We’re gonna use it to truly, truly help you. | 我们将用它来真正,真正地帮助您。 |
[13:43] | Through communication is where the healing starts | 沟通是康复的起点 |
[13:45] | for you, for your wife and for your family. | 为您,您的妻子和家人。 |
[13:48] | I will be able to share a little bit of– of my issues. | 我将可以分享一些我的问题。 |
[13:52] | I have this wall built, and– and I need this. I do. | 我已经建好了这堵墙,而且-我需要这个。 我做。 |
[13:56] | -I really do. – Good. | -我确实是。 很好 |
[13:57] | We love that. That’s what we want to hear. | 我们喜欢那个。 那就是我们想听到的。 |
[13:59] | I think where you’d get more of a benefit out of us | 我认为您将从我们这里获得更多收益 |
[14:02] | is us preparing you to spend more time with your wife, | 是我们准备让您花更多时间与您的妻子在一起, |
[14:06] | your kids and knowing how to communicate and open up | 您的孩子并知道如何交流和开放 |
[14:09] | and making this feel like this is the place you wanna be. | ,让您有如这般的感觉。 |
[14:12] | I know that you have this really important event at the end of the week. | 我知道您将在本周末结束这一非常重要的活动。 |
[14:15] | It’s gonna be a huge fundraiser. It’s gonna have 700 plus people at it. | 这将是一次巨大的筹款活动。 届时将有700多人。 |
[14:18] | It’s just an annual fundraiser, coming out, drinking, having a good time. | 这只是一年一度的筹款活动,出来喝酒,玩得很开心。 |
[14:22] | On top of that, it’s just a big thank you, and I have to speak. | 最重要的是,非常感谢,我不得不发言。 |
[14:26] | So, that’s what’s coming up. | 所以,这就是即将发生的事情。 |
[14:28] | And, hopefully, I’ll be able to take my wife on a date. | 而且,希望我能够和我的妻子约会。 |
[14:30] | -That will be a date, I guess. -Nice. | -我想那将是一个约会。 很好 |
[14:32] | This week is gonna be exceptional. | 这周真是特别。 |
[14:38] | Brandonn would never expect any of his veterans | 布兰登(Brandonn)没想到 i> 他的任何退伍军人 i> |
[14:41] | to live with unfinished projects at home. | 在家中完成未完成的项目。 i> |
[14:43] | But his wife, she’s living with unfinished projects all over the place. | 但是他的妻子,她到处都在完成未完成的项目。 |
[14:46] | So, I’m gonna make it feel like home, | 所以,我要让它像家一样, |
[14:48] | a place where he can focus on just making memories with his family. | 他可以专注于与家人共度回忆的地方。 |
[14:51] | There’s a lot of very gorgeous middle ground between the military style | 军事风格之间有很多非常华丽的中间地带 |
[14:55] | and this kind of woodsman, like, | 和这种of夫一样, |
[14:57] | “I’m gonna hide behind my beard and this hair. | “我要藏在我的胡须和这根头发后面。 |
[14:59] | I don’t have time, don’t know better, I’m so busy.” I need to keep the vibe | 我没有时间,不了解,我很忙。”我需要保持氛围 |
[15:02] | and keep the energy he’s giving me, but make it more maintainable for him. | 并保持他给我的能量,但让他更容易维护。 |
[15:05] | Brandonn dresses like a skater boy. He doesn’t know how to dress. | 布兰登(Brandonn)穿得像个溜冰男孩。 他不知道穿衣服。 |
[15:08] | But there is an expectation | 但是有一个期望 |
[15:10] | in a professional workplace to dress accordingly. | 在专业的工作场所穿相应的衣服。 |
[15:13] | And so, I just want a more dressed-up version of a casual Brandonn. | 因此,我只想要休闲的Brandonn的盛装打扮。 |
[15:16] | Brandonn’s kids need to know the difference between fast food | 布兰登的孩子们需要知道 i> 快餐之间的区别 i> |
[15:19] | and a home-cooked meal. | 和一顿家常饭。 i> |
[15:21] | And the good thing is, | 好是, |
[15:22] | Brandonn knows the importance of that, because he had that growing up. | 布兰登(Brandonn)知道这一点的重要性,因为他长大了。 |
[15:25] | He needs help connecting with his family | 他需要帮助 i> 与家人联系 i> |
[15:27] | and feeling at home in his own house. | 在自己的房子里有家的感觉。 i> |
[15:29] | By opening up and being vulnerable… doesn’t mean that he’s weak. | 开放并变得脆弱…并不意味着他很虚弱。 |
[15:33] | It actually means he’s stronger. | 这实际上意味着他更坚强。 |
[15:45] | – Shopping trip day. -Yes. | -购物旅行日。 -是。 |
[15:46] | -How you feeling about this? -Excited. | -你对此感觉如何? 激动 |
[15:49] | I usually get the door. Thanks. | 我通常会进门。 谢谢。 |
[15:52] | Going through your wardrobe, | 穿过衣柜, |
[15:54] | you had a lot of casuals, but nothing was really | 你有很多临时工,但实际上什么都不是 |
[15:57] | more than just a T-shirt. | 不仅仅是一件T恤。 |
[15:58] | And so I wanna get you something where you’re gonna feel | 所以我想给你一些你会感觉到的东西 |
[16:01] | really good about yourself when you are representing. | 代表自己时对自己真的很好。 |
[16:03] | -I wanna look sexy, want her proud of me. -One of those is looking sexy! Okay good! | -我想看起来性感,想要她为我感到骄傲。 -其中之一看起来很性感! 好的! |
[16:06] | So what does that look like? | 那看起来像什么? |
[16:08] | That timber guy that’s cut down a tree coming out, with the…. | 那个砍伐树木的伐木工人,… |
[16:10] | -The Brawny guy? -Yeah. | -壮汉? 是的 |
[16:12] | Just kinda walkin’ out being like, “Hey baby. I love you.” Right? | 只是有点像“嘿,宝贝。我爱你。” 对? |
[16:15] | I’ll still make sure you look masculine. I don’t think we need a lumberjack. | 我仍然确保您看起来男性化。 我认为我们不需要伐木工人。 |
[16:18] | – Okay. -Okay. All right. | -好的。 -好的。 行。 |
[16:20] | Veterans Community Project. | 退伍军人社区项目。 |
[16:22] | When you are going to talk to organizations about your business, | 当您要与组织谈论您的业务时, |
[16:25] | -you don’t wanna turn up like this. -Uh… | -您不想这样出现。 -嗯… |
[16:27] | You only had two button up shirts that I could find. | 我只有两件纽扣衬衫。 |
[16:30] | I just feel like when I wear ’em, they’re not sexy, right? | 我只是觉得当我穿着它们时,它们并不性感,对吗? |
[16:32] | -They draw to my fluffiness. -That what you call it, your fluffiness? | -他们吸引了我的蓬松。 -那叫什么,你的蓬松度? |
[16:36] | -I like that term. -My fluffiness. Well, yeah. | -我喜欢这个词。 我的蓬松度 是的,是的。 |
[16:38] | -Okay. Can I– Can I unzip this? -Yeah. | -好。 我可以-我可以解压缩吗? 是的 |
[16:40] | Because… I don’t see you as big. | 因为…我看不到你那么大。 |
[16:43] | I feel like I’m a pretty big dude. | 我觉得我是一个非常大的家伙。 |
[16:46] | You’re actually really not. | 你实际上不是。 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I feel like I need to be in 2X everything. | 是的,我觉得我需要以2倍的速度达到目标。 |
[16:50] | -Do you see where my shoulder seam is? -Yeah. | -你知道我的肩缝在哪里吗? 是的 |
[16:52] | -Do you see where your shoulder seam is? -Uh, yeah. | -看到肩缝在哪里吗? -嗯,是的。 |
[16:54] | You know it’s called a shoulder seam because it should be on your shoulder? | 您知道它被称为肩缝是因为它应该在您的肩上? |
[16:57] | This is way too big for you. | 这对您来说太大了。 |
[16:58] | -I did not know that. -Okay. There you go. | -我不知道。 -好的。 妳去 |
[17:00] | I know it may seem like they’re just clothes, | 我知道好像只是衣服, |
[17:02] | but if you’re trying to encourage people | 但如果您想鼓励别人 |
[17:04] | to support what you’re doing, you’ve gotta look more professional. | 为了支持您正在做的事情,您必须看起来更专业。 |
[17:07] | Clothes can make a difference to your self-esteem. | 衣服可以改变您的自尊心。 |
[17:10] | And what he’s doing for his community is incredible. | 而且他为自己的社区所做的事情令人难以置信。 |
[17:12] | -Do you wanna try a couple of looks? -Yes. | -您想尝试一下吗? -是。 |
[17:15] | I’m the most confused about what goes with what. | 我对什么跟什么最困惑。 |
[17:17] | I want him to feel like he’s dressed appropriately for that, | 我希望他感觉像 i> 他为此穿得合适, i> |
[17:20] | where he views himself in a more positive light. | 他以更积极的眼光看待自己。 |
[17:23] | Always start with the thing that you want to show off. | 始终从要展示的东西开始。 |
[17:25] | So, for me, I call it my hero piece. | 因此,对我来说,我称之为英雄片。 |
[17:28] | -I did hear that you like camo. -I do. | -我确实听说过您喜欢迷彩。 -我做。 |
[17:30] | Okay. So this is gonna be your hero piece. | 好吧。 因此,这将是您的英雄作品。 |
[17:33] | When I got dressed today, I knew I wanted to wear this T-shirt | 今天穿衣服的时候,我知道我想穿这件T恤 |
[17:35] | and then I built my outfit around the thing that I know I wanna wear. | 然后我围绕自己想穿的东西穿上衣服。 |
[17:38] | That’s how I want you to think, going forward. | 这就是我希望您继续思考的方式。 |
[17:39] | I was like, “What’s not the least wrinkly today?” | 我当时想,“今天起皱最少吗?” |
[17:41] | -Let’s never do that again. | -让我们再也不会做。 |
[17:44] | – Brandonn? – Yeah? | -布兰登? -是吗? |
[17:46] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[17:47] | Do you see that this just looks a little bit… | 您看到这看起来有点… |
[17:50] | more dressed up than a T-shirt? | 比T恤打扮得更漂亮? |
[17:52] | It does. It looks like, all right, like, | 确实如此。 看起来,好吧, |
[17:54] | I’m a bad boy, but I’m a professional-looking bad boy. | 我是一个坏男孩,但我是一个看起来专业的坏男孩。 |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Oh, gorg. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的。 哦,g 耶耶耶。 |
[18:01] | Can you now button this up just a little bit? | 您现在可以按一下一下吗? |
[18:04] | I look at that guy in the mirror like, “That guy’s professional.” | 我看着镜子里的那个人,“那个人很专业。” |
[18:07] | Now, like, I could go up and… and raise a million dollars. | 现在,就像,我可以上去……筹集一百万美元。 |
[18:09] | Yes! You look fantastic. | 是的! 你看起来棒极了。 |
[18:11] | I don’t have to worry about my belly hangin’ out. | 我不必担心我的肚子会掉出来。 |
[18:13] | I feel like, “All right, what’s up?” | 我觉得,“好吧,怎么了?” |
[18:14] | I like that. | 我喜欢。 |
[18:15] | Now you can see you’re not fluffy. Your clothes were. | 现在您可以看到自己并不蓬松。 你的衣服是。 |
[18:18] | Let’s get you into your second look. | 让您进入第二眼。 |
[18:21] | Take a look at yourself first. | 先看看自己。 |
[18:22] | I wanna adjust this slightly. | 我想稍微调整一下。 |
[18:24] | I wanted to put you in a layer, | 我想把你放在一层, |
[18:26] | because you are self-conscious about a certain part of your body. | 因为您对自己身体的某个部分有意识。 |
[18:29] | It creates a more of a straight line. | 它创造了更多的直线。 |
[18:31] | Nobody’s gonna notice the thing that you’re wanting to hide. | 没有人会注意到您想要隐藏的东西。 |
[18:34] | It breaks it up. | 它分解了。 |
[18:36] | -I feel fancy. – Yeah. | -我很喜欢。 -是的 |
[18:38] | -I feel like this is, like, a sexy dad. -You do look sexy. | -我觉得这是一位性感的父亲。 -你看起来很性感。 |
[18:42] | Those sneakers, | 那些运动鞋, |
[18:43] | I don’t think just because you wanna dress up, you have to wear a formal shoe. | 我不只是想打扮,就必须穿正式的鞋子。 |
[18:46] | -I love the sneakers. Love it. -Good. That makes me happy. | -我喜欢运动鞋。 爱它。 -好。 这让我高兴。 |
[18:49] | I didn’t just want dressed-up. I want you to look cool. | 我不仅想要打扮。 我希望你看起来很酷。 |
[18:51] | -I feel cool. -What do you think your wife would say? | -我感觉很酷。 你觉得你妻子会怎么说? |
[18:54] | I want her to smack me on my ass and be like, “You’re hot.” | 我要她在屁股上打我,然后说:“你很热。” |
[18:56] | If Jonathan were here, | 如果乔纳森在这里 |
[18:57] | –he would do that for you. -Yes! | – i>他会帮你的忙。 -是! |
[18:58] | Because you do look damn great. | 因为你看上去真该死。 |
[19:09] | – Let’s go tour this place, man. -Heck, yeah. | -我们去这个地方游览。 -哎呀。 |
[19:11] | This is the only World War I museum there is in the United States. | 这是美国唯一的一战博物馆。 |
[19:15] | -Have you been in here yet? -I’ve been in here once. | -您来过这里吗? 我去过这里一次。 |
[19:18] | It’s the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. | 这是第一次世界大战结束100周年。 i> |
[19:21] | This is a man who loves our country. | 这是一个爱我们国家的人。 i> |
[19:23] | So, I’m bringing Brandonn to a place where he can feel comfortable. | 因此,我将布兰登(Brandonn)带到他可以感到舒适的地方。 |
[19:27] | And, hopefully, he will open up. | 并且,希望他会开放。 |
[19:30] | Over the years, uniforms changing. | 多年来,制服不断变化。 |
[19:32] | I own that jacket, that jacket and that jacket. | 我 i>拥有那件外套,那件外套和那件外套。 |
[19:35] | Well, that’s what’s so funny about fashion, like, | 好吧,这就是时尚的有趣之处,例如, |
[19:37] | all these jackets come back out. I’m like, “Wait, | 所有这些夹克都回来了。 我想,“等等, |
[19:39] | -that’s where that uniform came from.” –Seriously. | -那是制服的来历。” – i>严重。 |
[19:41] | These little biplanes and stuff, growing up | 这些小双翼飞机和东西,长大了 |
[19:43] | -I loved building model airplanes. -Yeah. | -我喜欢建造模型飞机。 是的 |
[19:46] | And this really sparked a love for that. | 这真的激发了对此的热爱。 |
[19:48] | That actually is what led me to aviation. | 那实际上就是导致我进入航空领域的原因。 |
[19:50] | -Really? -And the Army, yeah. | -真的吗? -还有陆军,是的。 |
[19:53] | You said you were discharged. Do you feel comfortable | 您说您出院了。 i> 您觉得舒服吗 i> |
[19:55] | – in telling me how? -Yeah. | -告诉我如何? i> -是的。 i> |
[19:58] | So, uh, as soon as I got into Afghanistan, I actually got hurt, | 所以,嗯,一进入阿富汗,我实际上就受伤了, |
[20:02] | landed on my left shoulder, landed on my head. | 落在我的左肩上,落在我的头上。 |
[20:05] | I actually suffered a traumatic brain injury. | 我实际上遭受了脑外伤。 |
[20:07] | They said, “Hey, Brandonn, to be honest, we’re gonna want get you out medically.” | 他们说,“嘿,布兰登,老实说,我们要把你送出去。” |
[20:11] | That was the worst news I’ve ever gotten in my life. | 那是我一生中最糟糕的消息。 |
[20:14] | And I literally kind of broke down in tears | 我真的流下了眼泪 |
[20:16] | and hated myself, absolutely hated myself. | 讨厌自己,绝对讨厌自己。 |
[20:19] | -Yeah. –And then all my friends were kinda like, | -是的。 – i>然后我所有的朋友都差不多, |
[20:21] | “You’re a faker. You just wanna go home.” | “你是个骗子。你只想回家。” |
[20:23] | That sent me down in more of a spiral. | 那使我跌跌撞撞。 |
[20:26] | -Yeah. -Um, people were lookin’ at me like, | -是的。 嗯,人们看着我, |
[20:28] | “What, 21 years old, and you’re medically retired?” | “什么,我21岁,您已经退休了?” |
[20:31] | Like, “What’s wrong with you?” Right? | 就像,“你怎么了?” 对? |
[20:32] | I literally started praying that | 我从字面上开始祈祷 |
[20:34] | I would get in a car accident, I would lose my arm, I would lose my leg | 我会发生车祸,会失去手臂,会失去腿 |
[20:38] | so people would look at me like, “Okay, yeah, I get it.” | 所以人们会看着我,“好吧,是的,我明白了。” |
[20:42] | You have this invisible injury | 你有这种无形的伤害 |
[20:43] | -that people can’t see. -Yeah. | -人们看不到。 是的 |
[20:45] | To be honest with you, helping vets every single day, that’s just my medicine. | 老实说,每天帮助兽医,那只是我的药。 |
[20:49] | And I’m not into drugs or alcohol or any of that other stuff. | 而且我不喜欢毒品,酒精或其他任何东西。 |
[20:52] | I’m into helping veterans. | 我很想帮助退伍军人。 |
[20:54] | I love that you channeled your emotions into doing actions for other people. | 我爱你将自己的情绪引导到为他人做的事情中。 |
[20:59] | But it sounds like you feel you’re still being judged. | 但听起来您觉得自己仍在被审判。 |
[21:02] | I mean, yeah. Absolutely right. | 我是说,是的。 绝对正确。 |
[21:04] | And that’s why I feel like I’m failing in life… | 这就是为什么我觉得自己在失败中… |
[21:07] | Who told you that you’re failing? | 谁告诉你你失败了? |
[21:10] | I did. | 我做到了。 |
[21:14] | Dude, and that bothers me. | 杜德,这困扰着我。 |
[21:16] | I personally feel that I’m failing. | 我个人觉得我失败了。 |
[21:18] | I’m failing as a… as a human being, a man. | 我作为一个人,作为一个人,在失败。 |
[21:22] | But why are you telling yourself that you’re failing? | 但是为什么要告诉自己自己失败了? |
[21:25] | -Your wife ever told you you’re failing? -No. | -您的妻子曾经告诉过您您失败了吗? -没有。 |
[21:28] | I’m able to hide my emotions. Nobody believed in what I went through. | 我能够隐藏自己的情绪。 没有人相信我经历的一切。 |
[21:31] | And not even being able to convey that to my wife’s been, | 甚至无法传达给我妻子, |
[21:34] | like, one of the hardest things. | 喜欢,最难的事情之一。 |
[21:37] | You were judged once you got discharged from the Army, | 一旦从军队退役,您就受到审判, |
[21:39] | and so, you’re just starting to judge yourself. | 等,您才刚刚开始判断自己。 |
[21:41] | And when you start to judge yourself, it’s just adding on negative pressures. | 当您开始判断自己时,它只会增加负面压力。 |
[21:45] | And you have to understand… | 而且您必须了解… |
[21:48] | that judging yourself… | 判断自己… |
[21:50] | is not healthy for you. | 对您不健康。 |
[21:52] | I talked to your wife. | 我跟你老婆说话 |
[21:54] | She still looks at you the same way she did when you all met. | 你们见面时,她仍然以与您相同的方式看着您。 |
[21:58] | But this is one step in the right direction | 但这是朝正确方向迈出的一步 |
[22:01] | to making the home you want for yourself. | 打造自己想要的家。 |
[22:04] | Letting go of that baggage, | 放开那个行李, |
[22:06] | that’s what’s gonna help Brandonn be a better husband, | 那将帮助布兰登成为更好的丈夫, |
[22:08] | a better father and a better man for himself. | 一个更好的父亲和一个更好的男人。 |
[22:11] | I feel like 100 pounds have been lifted off my shoulder. | 我觉得肩膀已经举起了100磅。 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[22:15] | Did we just become best friends? | 我们只是成为了最好的朋友吗? |
[22:17] | -Oh, for life. -Can we do karate in the garage? | -哦,一辈子。 -我们可以在车库里做空手道吗? |
[22:19] | Down! | 下! |
[22:21] | But if you’re gonna be my true step-brother and best friends, | 但是,如果您将成为我真正的继兄弟 i>和最好的朋友, |
[22:23] | you have to know my secret handshake. One, two, three. | 你必须知道我的秘密握手。 一二三。 |
[22:26] | -Okay. Now we’re truly bonded for life. -Let’s go do karate in the garage. | -好。 现在,我们真正地生活在一起。 -我们去车库做空手道。 |
[22:29] | We can do karate in the garage. | 我们可以在车库里做空手道。 |
[22:45] | You doing what you do, | 你在做什么, |
[22:46] | I thought you might wanna have a part in doing something for the house. | 我想您可能想为房子做些事情。 |
[22:49] | -I do. -You actually know what you’re doing, | -我做。 你实际上知道自己在做什么 |
[22:51] | -so I don’t mind you being here. -All right. | -所以我不在乎你在这里。 -行。 |
[22:53] | So, no more peninsula, | 因此,不再有半岛了, |
[22:55] | no more kitchen that can’t be used for family. | 不再有不能用于家庭的厨房。 |
[22:58] | We’re gonna put a nice island in there for you. | 我们要在那儿放一个漂亮的小岛。 |
[22:59] | Awesome! Like growin’ up, I just remember sitting around | 太棒了! 就像成长,我只记得坐在周围 |
[23:03] | with the bar stool chairs and eating the cheese dip | 与吧凳椅子和奶酪蘸酱吃 |
[23:05] | and, you know, watching the Chiefs game. | ,而且,您正在观看酋长比赛。 |
[23:07] | This is awesome. | 太好了。 |
[23:08] | So this is gonna be the base, as I’m sure you already figured out. | 所以这将成为基础,因为我相信您已经知道了。 |
[23:19] | I love a nice, loud drill. | 我喜欢一个不错的声音。 |
[23:21] | -How do you like KC so far? -I actually love it. | -到目前为止,您如何看待KC? 我真的很喜欢 |
[23:23] | Um, I’m from Missouri. I grew up down by Springfield. | 嗯,我来自密苏里州。 我在斯普林菲尔德长大。 |
[23:25] | -Really? -Yeah, yeah. | -真的吗? -是啊。 |
[23:26] | So, how long have you lived here? | 那么,你在这里住了多久了? |
[23:27] | Three years now. So, I bought this house for the lake. | 三年了。 所以,我买了这所湖房。 |
[23:30] | Every single day driving home, driving past at the end, | 每一天开车回家,最后开车过去, |
[23:34] | that’s kind of like a lift of stress, like… | 有点像压力释放,像… |
[23:36] | -Yeah. -“Wow! That’s so peaceful.” | 是的 -“哇!太和平了。” |
[23:38] | Driving in this morning, it was like “Wow, this is really | 今天早上开车,就像“哇,这真的 |
[23:41] | -a beautiful place for kids to grow up.” -Right? | -一个让孩子长大的美丽地方。“-对吗? |
[23:43] | Building this island, it’s just a way | 建立这个岛屿,这只是一种方式 |
[23:46] | for him to put that focus back on his family. | 让他把重心转移到他的家人身上。 |
[23:48] | Sometimes just one small project can help right the ship. | 有时只有一个小项目可以帮助解决问题。 |
[23:59] | I know we spoke briefly yesterday about… | 我知道我们昨天简短地谈到了… |
[24:03] | the kids sleeping in your bedroom. | 孩子们在你卧室里睡觉。 |
[24:05] | Tell me about that. | 告诉我。 |
[24:07] | So, to me it’s a safety thing. | 因此,对我来说,这是安全的事情。 |
[24:09] | In the military, being vulnerable gets you killed. | 在军队中,易受伤害会使您丧命。 |
[24:12] | That’s why I’m like, “All right, there’s one more step | 这就是为什么我想,“好吧,还有一步 |
[24:14] | for somebody to try to get through to get to my family or whatever.” | 供某人尝试通向我的家人或其他任何人。” |
[24:17] | I don’t know why. My– | 我不知道为什么。 我的 |
[24:18] | -My brain’s still stuck in that, right? -I get that. | -我的大脑仍陷在其中,对吗? -我明白了。 |
[24:20] | But it’s really kind of taking a toll on my wife and I’s relationship. | 但这确实对我妻子和我的关系造成了伤害。 |
[24:25] | On top of that, the stairs are really steep, so… | 最重要的是,楼梯真的很陡,所以… |
[24:27] | Right. So I’m gonna put a safety gate at the top of those stairs for you. | 对。 所以我要为您在那些楼梯的顶部放一个安全门。 |
[24:30] | Those stairs are steep. | 那些楼梯很陡。 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[24:34] | I can see wanting to make sure your kids are safe, | 我可以看到想要确保孩子的安全, |
[24:36] | to where you can instantly get to them. But… | 到您可以立即到达的地方。 但… |
[24:39] | I hope that at some point, | 我希望在某个时候, |
[24:40] | you’re able to work through that | 你可以解决这个问题 |
[24:43] | to where you can focus on your relationship with Alexa. | ,您可以专注于与Alexa的关系。 |
[24:47] | You know, like my husband and I, | 你知道,就像我和我丈夫一样, |
[24:49] | we don’t get to see each other a lot right now. | 我们现在不经常见面。 |
[24:51] | And I make sure that the time that I do get to spend with him, | 而且我确保我有时间陪伴他, |
[24:55] | I make the most of it. And you’re so busy right now, | 我充分利用了它。 你现在很忙 |
[24:58] | even if it’s literally the only time you have to spend with each other is | 即使实际上这是您彼此唯一度过的时间 |
[25:01] | asleep in bed, make the most of it. | 在床上睡着了,充分利用它。 i> |
[25:04] | It literally breaks my heart… | 这真让我伤心… |
[25:06] | knowing that that’s what she texts me all the time, | 知道她一直在发短信给我, |
[25:09] | “I just want to spend time with you.” And it’s just like, how do I do that? | “我只想和你在一起。” 就像,我该怎么做? |
[25:12] | I don’t expect it to happen tomorrow, | 我不希望明天发生, |
[25:14] | but, you know, even if maybe on the weekends, you’re like, | 但是,即使在周末,您也会感觉像, |
[25:17] | “Kids, you sleep upstairs on the weekends.” You know? | “孩子们,你周末睡在楼上。” 你懂? |
[25:19] | Try it out just a little bit. You know, just to show her that, | 尝试一下。 你知道,只是为了告诉她, |
[25:23] | you know, she’s the most important thing. | 你知道, i>她是最重要的。 |
[25:25] | Put her first at night. | 把她放在晚上的第一位。 |
[25:26] | A little touch on the foot without Novaa in the middle. | 中间没有Novaa的情况下,脚部稍有触碰。 |
[25:29] | That would, uh… | 那会吧… |
[25:31] | -that’d mean a lot to me, too. -Yeah. | -这对我也很重要。 是的 |
[25:40] | -Stand by. I’m just getting my little kit. -Do you want me to carry that for you? | -支持。 我只是拿我的小东西。 -要我帮你拿吗? |
[25:44] | No! I’m an independent woman. I can totally do it. | 不! 我是一个独立的女人。 我完全可以做到。 |
[25:47] | But I thank you for being such a gentleman. | 但我感谢您成为这样的绅士。 |
[25:48] | No! | 不! |
[25:50] | -Come with me. Thank you! -Thank you. | -跟我来。 谢谢! -谢谢。 |
[25:52] | -Take your gorgeous seat. -All right. | -坐好您的座位。 -行。 |
[25:58] | I think between Veterans Community Project | 我认为在退伍军人社区计划之间 |
[26:00] | and being a young dad and having so much to do, | 还是个年轻的父亲, i>还有很多事情要做, |
[26:03] | I don’t wanna, like, create a hair maintenance situation for you, | 我不想为您造成头发保养的情况, |
[26:06] | where you gotta like do a Tan France approach | 您想去的地方是Tan France方法 |
[26:08] | and really, like, blow dry your hair, like, | 真的,就像吹干头发一样, |
[26:10] | -every day, if you don’t want to. -Yeah. | -每天,如果您不想这样做。 是的 |
[26:12] | See, one thing I’m instantly finding when I’m looking at you is, like, | 看,当我看着你时,我立即发现的一件事是, |
[26:15] | look at this face. | 看这张脸。 |
[26:17] | -Look at this handsome, gorgeous face. -Really? | -看看这张英俊,漂亮的脸。 -真? |
[26:20] | It’s so much easier to hide it under this, you know? | 将它隐藏在此之下非常容易,您知道吗? |
[26:22] | I’m just a fluffy dude. I got a double chin. And it’s like…. | 我只是个蓬松的家伙。 我有双下巴。 就像… |
[26:25] | Like…. | 喜欢… |
[26:27] | She has one too. Like, we– It’s– It’s called “skin.” | 她也有一个。 就像,我们-被称为“皮肤”。 |
[26:30] | So, I do kind of wanna refine him a little bit, | 因此,我确实想对他进行一些改进, |
[26:32] | but I don’t wanna say goodbye. | 但我不想说再见。 |
[26:33] | -Let’s try it. -Okay. | -试试吧。 -好的。 |
[26:35] | Beards are makeup for men. | 胡子是男人的化妆。 |
[26:38] | And a lot of times if we’re serving, like, a little bit | 很多时候,如果我们要服务一点 |
[26:40] | of, like, double-chin realness, | ,像是双下巴的真实感, |
[26:42] | a gorgeous little beard can kind of, like, camouflage that | 华丽的小胡须可以像伪装那样 |
[26:44] | to give you the look of, like, a very, like, regal general. | 让您看起来非常富丽堂皇。 |
[26:47] | I mean, I’m obsessed with this face. Let’s go get your hair washed. | 我的意思是,我沉迷于这张脸。 我们去洗头吧。 |
[26:51] | Did you know right when you met your wife that she was gonna be your person? | 当你遇到你的妻子时,你知道她会成为你的人吗? |
[26:54] | Um… She had me at hello. | 嗯…她让我打招呼。 |
[26:56] | Oh, my God, babe, that’s really lovely. | 哦,天哪,宝贝,那真的很可爱。 |
[26:59] | The big thing was her smile and her dimples. | 最重要的是她的笑容和酒窝。 |
[27:02] | -She’s got the dimples. -So you didn’t even need to see her naked? | -她有酒窝。 -所以你甚至都不需要看到她的裸体? |
[27:05] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[27:06] | -Did you know her in high school? -I did. | -你在高中认识她吗? 我做到了 |
[27:07] | I cleaned her pool. | 我打扫了她的游泳池。 |
[27:08] | -You did? -Yeah. | -你做到了吗? 是的 |
[27:10] | -With your shirt off? -Uh…. | -脱下衬衫? -嗯… |
[27:12] | With those, like, skateboarder shoes and that, like, hairy chest? | 有了那些滑板鞋,还有那多毛的胸部? |
[27:15] | -Yup. -Okay. | -是的。 -好的。 |
[27:17] | And she was like, “Ooh!” | 她就像,“哦!” |
[27:18] | I saved her life with my dreamy eyes. | 我用梦幻般的眼睛拯救了她的性命。 |
[27:22] | To be honest with you, you know, we’ve kinda put each other on the back burner. | 老实说,您知道,我们已经相互放火了。 |
[27:25] | It’s always about the kids. And I got so much going on with VCP. | 总是和孩子们有关。 VCP让我忙得不可开交。 |
[27:29] | This last week has been makin’ me… encounter a lot. | 上周这真是我…遇到了很多东西。 |
[27:33] | It’s– It’s hard. | -很难。 |
[27:34] | You know, kinda keeping work separate and then keeping your family separate, | 你知道,有点分开工作,然后让家人分开, |
[27:38] | I don’t know if it’s true that you have to choose. | 我不知道您是否必须选择。 |
[27:41] | I just think that you have to, like, re-zhuzh where your time is. | 我只是认为您必须像重新安排时间一样。 |
[27:44] | ‘Cause, like, I think that there’s enough Brandonn | ‘原因,我想我有足够的Brandonn |
[27:48] | to be the husband and the father | 成为丈夫和父亲 |
[27:50] | and the veterans activist. | 和退伍军人活动家。 |
[27:51] | There’s enough of you to go around. | 你们足够多了。 |
[27:53] | I had this therapist one time named Karen. | 我曾经有一位叫卡伦的治疗师。 i> |
[27:55] | She told me that for me, it’s all about balance, | 她告诉我,对我来说,一切都与平衡有关, |
[27:58] | so that you can put one foot in front of the other and show up | ,以便您可以将一只脚放在另一只脚的前面并露面 |
[28:01] | for not only yourself, but the people that are depending on you. | 不仅针对您自己,还取决于那些依赖您的人。 |
[28:03] | There is a world where you could wake your ass up | 有一个世界,你可以唤醒你的屁股 |
[28:05] | at five in the morning with her, and, like, | 早上五点和她在一起,就像 |
[28:07] | -brew her ass some tea or something. -Yeah. | -给她的屁股喝些茶或其他东西。 是的 |
[28:09] | Even if you splurge on a babysitter for two hours | 即使您花了两个小时照看保姆 |
[28:11] | and just, like, “You go play upstairs. | 就像,“你去楼上玩。 |
[28:13] | Unless someone is bleeding, do not come downstairs.” | 除非有人在流血,否则不要下楼。” |
[28:15] | But no, I’m with you. | 但是不,我和你在一起。 |
[28:17] | Hopefully soon in the next couple of weeks, I– | 希望在接下来的几周内,我- |
[28:19] | I can take a vacation. | 我可以休假。 |
[28:20] | Maybe I can just fly Lex and I to Jamaica or something. I don’t know. | 也许我可以将Lex和我带到牙买加之类。 我不知道。 |
[28:23] | Ooh. That’d be cute. | 哦。 真可爱 |
[28:29] | You, honest to God, have the best texture of hair ever. | 老实说,您拥有有史以来最好的头发质地。 |
[28:34] | Thank you. Ever need a hair model, let me know. | 谢谢。 曾经需要一个发型,让我知道。 |
[28:36] | Got it. | 明白了。 |
[28:39] | -Okay, you ready? -Yeah. | -好的,您准备好了吗? 是的 |
[28:42] | Look at you. | 看着你。 |
[28:44] | You look, as some would call, | 就像某些人所说的那样, |
[28:46] | “stunning.” | “好极了。” |
[28:47] | I feel like I walk in the room, people are gonna be like, “Damn.” | 我感觉就像我走进房间,人们会变得像“该死的”。 |
[28:49] | And I love you with this little stubble short beard. | 我爱着这个留茬的短胡须。 |
[28:52] | Originally, I didn’t feel like I would have actually fluff it, right. | 最初,我不觉得自己会像绒毛一样,对。 |
[28:55] | Um, I actually like a fluff. | 嗯,我实际上很喜欢绒毛。 |
[28:56] | It’s cool. | 很酷。 |
[28:58] | Nailing it. | 钉它。 |
[29:02] | -Hey! Nice cut! – Thank you. | -嘿! 切得好! – 谢谢。 |
[29:06] | Come on back here. | 快回来。 |
[29:07] | Food. Now this is my specialty. | 餐饮。 现在这是我的专长。 |
[29:09] | -Eating it, it is. -Eating it. | -吃吧。 -吃吧 |
[29:10] | We’re gonna to be eating it. | 我们要吃了。 |
[29:11] | -Have you ever heard of pasta carbonara? -No. | -您听说过意大利面carbonara吗? -没有。 |
[29:15] | So, this is really simple. | 所以,这真的很简单。 |
[29:16] | It’s just eggs, cheese, pancetta, pasta and that’s it. | 只是鸡蛋,奶酪,培根,意大利面而已。 |
[29:20] | And the good thing about this is that it basically takes, like, | 这样做的好处是,它基本上需要 |
[29:22] | ten to fifteen minutes to prepare. | 准备十到十五分钟。 |
[29:24] | And you have dinner for your kids | 和你的孩子共进晚餐 |
[29:26] | -and your family. -Okay. | -和你的家人。 -好的。 |
[29:28] | We’re gonna grab our towel for our messy hands. | 我们要为我们凌乱的手抓住毛巾。 |
[29:30] | So, we’ll have it right here on the side. | 因此,我们将其放在一边。 |
[29:32] | The sauce is basically eggs and cheese. | 酱基本上是鸡蛋和奶酪。 |
[29:35] | For every egg that you use, you’re gonna use an extra yolk. | 您要使用的每个鸡蛋都会使用一个额外的蛋黄。 |
[29:38] | So you crack the egg, | 所以你把鸡蛋弄碎了, |
[29:39] | and then as you crack it open, the white just kinda pours out, | ,然后当您打开它时,白色的东西就会倒出来, |
[29:42] | and you use your other shell to plop the yolk in. | ,然后使用其他壳将蛋黄放入。 |
[29:46] | Yes! There you go. | 是的! 妳去 |
[29:47] | Now pop it in there. Plop it back into the other one. | 现在将其弹出。 将其放回另一个。 |
[29:50] | In the kitchen five minutes, you’re already separating yolks from whites. | 在厨房里五分钟,您已经将蛋黄和白人分开了。 |
[29:53] | Okay. I spoke a little too soon. But that’s fine. We’re gonna salvage it. | 好吧。 我说得太早了。 但这很好。 我们将挽救它。 |
[29:57] | Next thing we’re gonna do, we’re gonna combine the cheese. | 接下来我们要做的是,我们要结合奶酪。 |
[29:59] | Do you know what Parmigiano-Reggiano is? | 你知道什么是帕马森-雷吉亚诺吗? |
[30:01] | -Parmesan. -Comes in a little green container, right? | -帕玛森干酪。 -装进一个绿色的小容器,对吗? |
[30:04] | -That’s not fully that. That’s kind of– -Okay. | -那还不够。 有点-好的。 |
[30:06] | -Like, the fake version of it. -Okay. | -像是假版。 -好的。 |
[30:08] | So, we’re using real deal here. | 因此,我们在这里使用真实交易。 |
[30:09] | And then the second cheese is Pecorino Romano. | 然后第二个奶酪是Pecorino Romano。 |
[30:12] | So we just plop that in there. | 因此,我们将其放入其中。 |
[30:14] | So this is literally, like, the entire sauce for the pasta dish. | 这就是面食的整个调味料。 |
[30:18] | And now we’re gonna deal with the meat portion. | 现在我们要处理肉部分。 |
[30:20] | This is pancetta, which is like bacon. | 这是培根,就像培根。 |
[30:22] | And you just cut these into nice little cubes, like so. | 然后将它们切成漂亮的小方块,就像这样。 |
[30:24] | When’s the last time you, like, fully cooked a meal from scratch? | 您最后一次从头开始完全煮一顿饭是什么时候? |
[30:28] | Uh, never. I’ve never made a meal from scratch. | 呃,永远不会。 我从来没有从零开始做饭。 |
[30:31] | So, you’ve never made a meal? | 因此,您从未用餐过? |
[30:32] | -This is like new territory for you. -Right. | -这就像是您的新领域。 -对。 |
[30:35] | Every single little detail is new to Brandonn. | 每一个小细节都是Brandonn的新手。 |
[30:37] | There’s nothing that I can take for granted. | 我没有什么可以想当然的。 |
[30:40] | Watch out for those fingers. | 当心那些手指。 |
[30:42] | He’s cooking for the first time ever. | 他有史以来第一次做饭。 |
[30:43] | When you’re holding a knife like this, | 当您拿着这样的刀时, |
[30:45] | I know it’s instinctive to use your index finger, | 我知道使用食指是本能的, |
[30:48] | but it will get exhausted after chopping it for a while. | 但切碎一会后会筋疲力尽。 |
[30:50] | So, if you figure out how to hold it a little closer to the blade, | 因此,如果您想出如何使其更靠近刀片, |
[30:53] | you actually have a little more control. That’s good. | 您实际上拥有更多控制权。 非常好。 |
[30:56] | So, now we’re gonna plop all the meat on here. | 所以,现在我们要把所有的肉都放到这里。 |
[30:58] | -Is it intimidating? Is it scary? -It is. I’ll build a house | -令人生畏吗? 吓人吗 -它是。 我要盖房子 |
[31:01] | -over this all day long. -I can barely change the light bulb. | -这整天都在。 -我几乎不能更换灯泡。 |
[31:04] | So, yeah. | 是的,是的。 |
[31:05] | You wanna try flippin’ it? There you go. | 您想尝试翻转吗? 妳去 |
[31:07] | I’ve always heard a rule. You never cook bacon naked. | 我一直听规则。 你永远不会赤裸地煮培根。 |
[31:10] | Especially in a restaurant with other people working. | 特别是在与其他人一起工作的餐厅。 |
[31:12] | -Yes. -But also when you’re alone at home. | -是的。 -但是当你一个人在家时。 |
[31:15] | Now our pasta. | 现在我们的面食。 |
[31:16] | You actually have to salt the hell out of your pasta water. | 实际上,您必须在面食中加盐。 |
[31:20] | We want this to taste like the ocean. | 我们希望它尝起来像海洋。 |
[31:21] | ‘Cause we’re in a restaurant, we get to plop it in one of these. | ‘因为我们在餐厅里,所以我们将其中之一放进去。 |
[31:24] | – That’s fancy. -Yes. | -很好。 -是。 |
[31:25] | He really wants to learn, there’s a lot of willingness in Brandonn. | 他真的很想学习,布兰登(Brandonn)有很多的意愿。 |
[31:29] | He’s very attentive. | 他很细心。 |
[31:30] | He’s looking at how I hold every single little thing, | 他在看着我如何处理每一个小东西, |
[31:33] | which is really great. | 真的很棒。 |
[31:34] | Pour it in, and then we start to mix with the tongs. | 倒入,然后我们开始与钳子混合。 |
[31:38] | I’m gonna bring your delicious little bacon bits. | 我要带些美味的培根小点心。 |
[31:40] | -And now, finally… – Peas. I love peas. | -现在,终于…-豌豆。 我爱豌豆。 |
[31:42] | – Nice! -Oh, this looks so amazing! | -不错! 哦,这真是太神奇了! |
[31:45] | This is your first recipe ever and you just made it from scratch! | 这是您有史以来的第一个食谱,您只是从头开始制作的! |
[31:48] | -I can’t wait to eat it. I’m excited. -Oh, no. We’re gonna eat it. | -我等不及要吃了。 我很兴奋。 -不好了。 我们要吃了。 |
[31:51] | Just a little more cheese. Why not? | 再加一点奶酪。 为什么不? |
[31:52] | -You’re being too cheesy now. | -您现在太俗气了。 |
[31:55] | Oh, a dad joke. | 哦,爸爸的玩笑。 |
[31:57] | Within the simple action of preparing a meal for his family, | 在为家人准备饭菜的简单动作 i> |
[32:00] | it’s just the beginning for Brandonn. | 这只是Brandonn的开始。 |
[32:03] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[32:05] | This is– | 这是- |
[32:06] | Wow! | 哇! |
[32:08] | -I’m excited to make this for my kids. -You are? Good. | -我很高兴为我的孩子们做这个。 -你是? 好。 |
[32:10] | This is gonna be amazing. They’re gonna love this. | 这太神奇了。 他们会喜欢这个。 |
[32:12] | Maybe that’s a little way of having a special moment with your kids. | 也许这是与孩子度过特别时刻的一种方式。 |
[32:15] | To bond with them and say, you know what, I do know they love me. | 与他们结盟并说,你知道吗,我确实知道他们爱我。 |
[32:18] | Right. | 对。 |
[32:19] | But I do know, like, for certain that there’s so much love in your home. | 但是,我确实知道,例如,您的家中有太多爱。 |
[32:22] | And that’s like… a lot of homes don’t even have that. | 这就像…很多房屋甚至没有那样。 |
[32:25] | -Yeah. -I grew up in a home | -是的。 -我在家里长大 除了吃饭的时候,大家都住在不同的房间的 |
[32:26] | where everyone stayed in different rooms except when we ate. | 。 |
[32:28] | That’s when we were together, that was it. | 那是我们在一起的时候。 |
[32:32] | And I think that food is like– It sounds, | 而且我认为食物就像-听起来, |
[32:34] | for lack of a better word, cheesy, but it really does connect people. | 缺少一个俗气的字眼,但它确实确实将人们联系在一起。 |
[32:37] | It brings people together. | 它使人们聚在一起。 |
[32:40] | So, just taking this ten minutes… | 所以,只花这十分钟… |
[32:43] | even the 15 minutes sitting over the dinner table | 即使坐在餐桌旁15分钟 |
[32:45] | instead of going to McDonald’s. | 而不是去麦当劳。 |
[32:47] | -Thanks again. – It was my pleasure. | -再次感谢。 – 这是我的荣幸。 |
[32:50] | And it really helps that you love peas as much as I do. | 和我一样,爱豆实在有帮助。 |
[32:52] | Oh, dude. You just sprinkled happiness and magic in it, you know? | 噢,伙计。 您只是在其中撒下了幸福和魔力,知道吗? |
[33:11] | – What are you thinkin’? -I don’t know. | -您在想什么? -我不知道。 |
[33:13] | I don’t even know what to say, what to think. | 我什至不知道该说什么,该怎么想。 |
[33:15] | – We are here. | -我们在这里。 |
[33:18] | -Is that them? -Yes. | -是吗? -是。 |
[33:19] | -You ready? -Yes. | -准备好了吗? -是。 |
[33:21] | – Come on in! – You’re so handsome! | -快进来! – 你那么帅! |
[33:24] | -Look at you. -Hi. | -看着你。 嗨 |
[33:25] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家! |
[33:27] | Holy cow! | 圣牛! |
[33:30] | Oh, my God. This is amazing! | 天哪。 这真太了不起了! |
[33:34] | Yeah, this is awesome. I love the flag. | 是的,这太棒了。 我爱国旗。 |
[33:36] | -And here’s the island we built. -Oh. | -这是我们建造的岛屿。 -哦。 |
[33:43] | Nice marble. | 漂亮的大理石。 |
[33:44] | Attached a dining table to it. | 附了一张餐桌。 |
[33:46] | Wow! I could just imagine my son and my daughter right there, | 哇! 我可以想象我的儿子和女儿就在那儿, |
[33:49] | and then my wife next to me, right, | 然后我妻子在我旁边,对, |
[33:51] | -just drinking a glass of wine. -Doing homework. | -喝一杯酒。 -做作业。 |
[33:53] | I just see, like, my son putting his backpack up here. | 我只是看到,就像我儿子把背包放在这里。 |
[33:55] | I’m like, “Ashtonn, get your backpack up. Put it in the chair,” right. | 我想,“阿什顿,把你的背包拿起来。放进椅子里,”对。 |
[33:59] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子。 |
[34:01] | This is– Holy cow, you guys don’t even know, like– | 这是-牛,你们甚至都不知道,就像- |
[34:04] | This is home. | 这是家 |
[34:05] | I wanna see the rest of the house. | 我想看看房子的其余部分。 |
[34:06] | – Me too. – Let’s see more. | -我也是。 -让我们看看更多。 |
[34:08] | What? | 什么? |
[34:19] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[34:21] | This is so amazing. | 太神奇了。 |
[34:23] | I built these columns in | 我在其中建立了这些列 |
[34:24] | and then floated the headboard in the middle with the light behind it. | ,然后将床头板漂浮在中间,背后有灯光。 |
[34:29] | There’s light switches for his and hers on each side, | 他和她的两侧都有电灯开关, |
[34:32] | -USB ports for your phones. -In a way, it’s not inviting for the kids, | -手机的USB端口。 -在某种程度上,这不是孩子们的邀请, |
[34:35] | -but that’s a good thing, right? – Yes. | -但这是一件好事,对吧? -是的 |
[34:37] | I bet this is how you make these veterans feel. | 我敢打赌,这就是您让这些退伍军人感到的方式。 |
[34:40] | I’m very much in shock. This is very motivating, guys. Like, this is… | 我非常震惊。 伙计们,这非常激励人。 就像,这是… |
[34:44] | Holy cow! | 圣牛! |
[34:46] | You’d already done pretty well renovating your bathroom. | 您已经很好地翻修了浴室。 |
[34:48] | I just finished it up for you. | 我刚刚为您完成了。 |
[34:50] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了。 |
[34:54] | Painted your cabinets. | 粉刷你的橱柜。 |
[34:56] | You have a toilet in there that is | 你那里有厕所 |
[34:58] | -working and attached. -Yes! | -工作且已附加。 -是! |
[35:00] | -No more powder room to go poo. – I love a toilet bowl. | -没有更多的化妆间。 -我喜欢马桶。 |
[35:03] | This could be like a little mindfulness moment for you, so take a seat. | 对您而言,这可能像是一个正念时刻,所以请坐。 |
[35:06] | I wanna do some wellness for your insides. | 我想为您的身体做些健康。 |
[35:08] | So, breathing techniques can really just, like, center us. | 因此,呼吸技术确实可以使我们居中。 |
[35:11] | Close your eyes. Palms up. | 闭上你的眼睛。 掌心向上。 |
[35:13] | So, all of the focus comes on your breath. | 因此,所有焦点都集中在您的呼吸上。 |
[35:17] | And then you’re gonna breathe in your nose… | 然后你会呼吸到鼻子… |
[35:20] | …and then just out your mouth. | …然后张开嘴 |
[35:23] | -In your nose. | -在你的鼻子里。 |
[35:25] | This is something he can take with himself for the rest of his life | 这是他一生可以带走的东西 |
[35:28] | and use it as a tool to help heal himself and feel more calm and more grounded. | 并将其用作帮助自己康复并感到更加镇定和更扎根的工具。 |
[35:32] | -Keep breathing. Inhale. | -保持呼吸。 吸入。 |
[35:35] | Pause and exhale. | 暂停并呼气。 |
[35:37] | And you’re really breathing into your belly exhale. | 而且你真的在呼气。 |
[35:39] | Yes, Buddha. Breathe all that nurturing energy | 是的,佛陀。 i> 呼吸所有的养育力量 i> |
[35:42] | all up in the Midwest. We need all of, like, the calming, | 全部集中在中西部。 我们需要所有的镇定, |
[35:45] | gorgeous clarity that we can handle up in here. | 我们可以在这里处理的华丽清晰度。 |
[35:48] | Say yes, please. | 请说是。 |
[35:49] | -How does that feel? -I’ve– | -感觉如何? -我有 – |
[35:52] | I actually had a little bit of anxiety and now I have a little bit less anxiety. | 我实际上有点焦虑,现在我的焦虑程度有所减轻。 |
[35:56] | Okay. So I’ve been dying to show you your closet. | 好的。 所以我一直很想给你看你的壁橱。 |
[35:58] | It’s really easy to get changed in the morning. | 早上很容易改变。 |
[36:01] | Your jackets are all together. Your button up shirts are all together. | 你的外套都在一起。 您的纽扣衬衫都在一起。 |
[36:04] | Your sweaters are together, your T-shirts are together. Easy, right? | 您的毛衣在一起,您的T恤在一起。 容易吧? |
[36:07] | -Yes, I’m really excited about it. -Okay. Good. | 是的,我对此感到非常兴奋。 -好的。 好。 |
[36:09] | -Do you wanna try on some clothes? -I do. | 你想试穿一些衣服吗? -我做。 |
[36:11] | -You guys ready? Okay. – Yeah. | -你们准备好了吗? 好的。 -是的 |
[36:13] | -It’s color, color, color. He loves color. | -是颜色,颜色,颜色。 他喜欢色彩。 |
[36:17] | Look how gorgeous you look. | 看你看起来多么华丽。 |
[36:19] | – So handsome. – You look so good. | -好帅。 -看起来很好 |
[36:21] | -I love the color pop. -So… The color pop’s everything. | -我喜欢流行色。 -所以…流行音乐的一切。 |
[36:24] | It’s a very young, hot dad. | 这是一个非常年轻,很热的爸爸。 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Oh, I know. | 是的。 哦,我知道。 |
[36:27] | -How do you feel in it? -Sophisticated. | -您感觉如何? -复杂。 |
[36:29] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[36:31] | I mean, and you can still take, like, pre-skater boy | 我的意思是,您仍然可以像溜冰者一样接受 |
[36:34] | to, like, you know, the grocery store once every other month. | 每隔一个月去一次杂货店。 |
[36:36] | It’s about creating different moments. | 关于创造不同的时刻。 |
[36:38] | This’ll be a date night attire? Or would it… | 这将是约会约会的着装吗? 还是会… |
[36:39] | I would love for you to wear this on a date. | 我希望您能在约会时穿上它。 |
[36:41] | I love that you’re asking these questions. | 我爱你问这些问题。 |
[36:43] | I wanna look like hot, man. | 我想看起来很热,老兄。 |
[36:44] | -Let’s go. -More looks! More looks! | -走吧。 -看起来更多! 更多外观! |
[36:47] | Show us more looks! I’m so excited to see his look come together. | 给我们看更多的样子! 我很高兴看到他的表情融合在一起。 |
[36:50] | Okay, boys. I love this look, wait ’til you see him. | 好吧,男孩们。 我喜欢这个样子,等到你看到他。 |
[36:52] | -Lay it on us. -Okay. Brandonn? | -把它放在我们身上。 -好的。 布兰登? |
[36:53] | – Oh! – Oh, I like this. | -哦! -我喜欢 |
[36:55] | Love… this look! | 爱…这个样子! |
[36:58] | I love crisp, white high tops with a slightly higher pant. | 我喜欢酥脆的白色高帮上衣,裤脚略高。 |
[37:01] | -That’s brilliant. – Me too. It’s a beautiful suede. | -太好了。 – 我也是。 这是美丽的麂皮绒。 |
[37:04] | But it’s nice and simple. | 很好,很简单。 |
[37:05] | If you wanna be more dressed up than the last look was, that was play, play. | 如果您想比上一季打扮得更美,那就是玩,玩。 |
[37:08] | This is slightly more dressed up, but it’s still very much you. | 这稍微有点打扮,但还是很多。 |
[37:11] | I love this. | 我喜欢这个。 |
[37:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[37:14] | How are you feeling about this house and this entire experience? | 您对这座房子和整个体验有何感想? |
[37:17] | You know, since you and I talked, | 你知道,自从你和我说话以来, |
[37:19] | I’ve been texting a little bit with my wife. | 我一直在和妻子发短信。 |
[37:21] | And I have been just straightforward with her, | 而且我对她一直很坦率, |
[37:23] | and expressing my emotions to her, which is really– | 并向她表达我的情感,这的确- |
[37:26] | even through texts, has opened up a door. | 即使通过文字,也打开了一扇门。 |
[37:28] | So, like I’m just so excited for her to come home. | 所以,就像我为她回家感到如此兴奋。 |
[37:30] | You said constantly, when we walked in here, | 你经常说,当我们走进这里时, |
[37:33] | “I don’t know how open I’m gonna be | “我不知道我会敞开心how |
[37:35] | because I’m not really comfortable being vulnerable.” | ,因为我真的不容易受到伤害。” |
[37:37] | And that’s all you’ve done this entire week. | 这就是整整一周的工作。 |
[37:39] | This is a new day for Brandonn. There is strength in vulnerability. | 对于布兰登而言,这是新的一天。 脆弱性方面有优势。 |
[37:43] | -I’m a badass. -Badass Brandonn. | -我是坏蛋。 -巴达斯·布兰登(Badass Brandonn)。 |
[37:46] | I like that. | 我喜欢。 |
[37:48] | – Look at this kitchen. – It’s gorgeous. | -看看这个厨房。 -好漂亮 |
[37:50] | – This is like your space. -Yes. I’m ready to do this. | -就像你的空间。 -是。 我已经准备好了。 |
[37:53] | You are ready to do this. | 您已准备好执行此操作。 |
[37:54] | We could start now, but like no, you have a family to feed. | 我们可以现在开始,但是像不一样,您有一个家庭要养活。 |
[37:56] | You’re not feeding us today. | 您今天不喂我们。 |
[37:57] | You have everything that you need here, just slightly tweaked. | 您已在这里进行了所需的一切,只是进行了一些微调。 |
[38:01] | You have your eggs. | 你有鸡蛋。 |
[38:02] | You’re gonna use six whole eggs | 你要用六个鸡蛋 |
[38:04] | and then six yolks. | 然后是六个蛋黄。 |
[38:05] | -You remember how to do that? -Yep. | -您还记得怎么做吗? 是的 |
[38:07] | -So, we talked about… -Ooh. | -所以,我们谈论了…-哦 |
[38:09] | -…pancetta, right? -Yeah. | -… pancetta,对吗? 是的 |
[38:10] | Which is basically like an uncured, uh, pork belly. | 基本上就像是未腌制的猪肚。 |
[38:13] | Another version of that that’s a lot more common | 另一个版本更常见 |
[38:15] | is bacon, and it’s just as good. | 是培根,也一样。 |
[38:18] | It’s really just about cutting it fine, so that it’s not really big. | 它实际上只是将它切得很好,所以它并不是很大。 |
[38:21] | A little thing that stuck in my head when you and I were talking, | 当你和我说话时,一件小东西卡在了我的脑海, |
[38:23] | this takes about 15 minutes to make. And I’m like, “You know what? | 这大约需要15分钟。 我想,“你知道吗? |
[38:26] | That’s 15 minutes I’m gonna have extra with my kids.” | 那是15分钟,我要和孩子们多待些。” |
[38:29] | – Tell us more about this evening. – The event’s a huge fundraiser. | -告诉我们今天晚上的更多信息。 -这次活动筹款巨大。 |
[38:32] | And this year, it’s at Union Station. | 今年是联合车站。 |
[38:34] | -Cute! -Which is a a huge grand hall, | -可爱! -这是一个巨大的大厅, |
[38:37] | and it’s gonna be 700 plus people there. | 那里将有700多人。 |
[38:39] | – Wow! -Yeah, no big deal, I got this. | -哇! 是的,没关系,我明白了。 |
[38:41] | Yeah, you got it. | 是的,你明白了。 |
[38:42] | I gotta talk, and basically express to people how I feel, right? | 我要讲话,基本上向人们表达我的感受,对吧? |
[38:46] | And now I’m able to do that. | 现在我可以做到。 |
[38:48] | You know, you guys have broke down my wall | 你知道,你们弄坏了我的墙 |
[38:51] | and have allowed me to express myself. | 并允许我表达自己。 |
[38:53] | That’s one of the things my wife always talked about with me. | 那是我妻子经常和我谈论的事情之一。 |
[38:56] | “If you just show me emotions, I can understand what you’re going through.” | “如果您只是向我展示情感,我就能理解您的经历。” |
[38:59] | But I’m gonna give my marriage and my kids and everything that I have… | 但是我要给我的婚姻,我的孩子以及我拥有的一切… |
[39:03] | 130 percent, and I’m not giving up whatsoever. | 130%,我什么都不会放弃。 |
[39:07] | I just need to express what I’m going through. | 我只需要表达我正在经历的事情。 |
[39:09] | I need to express how I feel to them, they’re not going to be judging me. | 我需要表达对他们的感觉,他们不会对我的判断。 |
[39:11] | They’re gonna love me. If anything, that’s gonna bring them closer to me. | 他们会爱我的。 如果有的话,那会让他们离我更近。 |
[39:15] | Um, I freaking love you guys. I have your back. | 嗯,我好想你们。 我有你的背。 |
[39:19] | And you guys mean the world to me. | 你们对我来说意味着世界。 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[39:22] | Being able to let you guys in has just transformed me and… | 能够让你们进来改变了我… |
[39:26] | I love you guys, man. | 我爱你们,伙计。 |
[39:27] | -I would do anything for you guys. -We love you. | -我会为你们做任何事情。 -我们爱你。 |
[39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[39:30] | -Likewise. -You’re gonna do great tonight. | -同样。 -今晚你会做的很棒。 |
[39:32] | You’re an incredible representative for your community. You really are. | 您是社区不可思议的代表。 你真的是。 |
[39:36] | I love you so much, I would go to, like, Sephora on Black Friday. | 我是如此的爱你,我会喜欢黑色星期五的丝芙兰。 |
[39:40] | If you understand that reference, we’ve spent too much time with you this week. | 如果您了解该参考,那么本周我们与您在一起的时间太多了。 |
[39:43] | We’ve spent too much time. | 我们花了太多时间。 |
[39:45] | Please say you don’t know that reference yet. | 请说您还不知道该参考。 |
[39:47] | He will. Give me a little bit longer with him. | 他会的。 再给我一点时间。 |
[39:49] | Love you, man. Thank you. | 爱你,老兄。 谢谢。 |
[39:50] | Group hug with the bummer. It’s a group hug moment. | 组与无赖拥抱。 这是一个集体拥抱的时刻。 |
[40:08] | Bobby, will you grab me one? | 鲍比,你能抓住我一个吗? |
[40:10] | -Yeah. – Thanks. | -是的。 – 谢谢。 |
[40:11] | Now you’re talkin’. Antoni, this fried cheese tastes delicious. | 现在你在说话。 安东尼,这种炸奶酪味道鲜美。 |
[40:16] | It’s rico. | 是 rico。 i> |
[40:18] | All right. Let’s roll. | 好吧。 来吧。 |
[40:19] | Saunter on over, Bruley. | 漫步者结束了,布鲁利。 |
[40:21] | -Come on, saunter on over. -I think he wants to show us. | -来吧,闲逛过来。 我想他想给我们看。 |
[40:24] | That is the best saunter, Bruley. You got it. | 那是最好的闲逛者,布鲁利。 你说对了。 |
[40:26] | Does anybody want any cheese? | 有人要奶酪吗? |
[40:27] | -No? -No, thank you. | -不? -不,谢谢。 |
[40:28] | -I overdosed, unfortunately. -Right. | -很抱歉,我服药过量。 -对。 |
[40:30] | -Karamo, let’s do this. -Bobby has it. | -Karamo,让我们开始吧。 -鲍比。 |
[40:33] | Bobby? | 鲍比? |
[40:35] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[40:38] | What a handsome guy. | 好帅。 |
[40:40] | -What’s he making? -Pasta carbonara. | -他在做什么? -意大利面食carbonara。 |
[40:42] | Very tasty. | 很好吃。 |
[40:44] | Come on… Wow! | 加油…哇! |
[40:46] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[40:49] | Aw, look how proud of himself he is. | 噢,看他为自己感到多么自豪。 |
[40:51] | -Aw! | -Aw! |
[40:55] | I love it. | 我喜欢。 |
[40:56] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[40:58] | -Hi, buddy. What do guys think? – I wanna keep all of this stuff. | -嗨,哥们。 你们怎么看? -我想保留所有这些东西。 |
[41:02] | -Wanna keep it? -Yes! | -想保留吗? -是! |
[41:03] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们。 |
[41:05] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[41:06] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[41:10] | This is Mommy and Daddy’s new bedroom. | 这是妈妈和爸爸的新卧室。 |
[41:11] | -Oh, my God, the floor. -Oh, pretty. | -哦,我的天哪,地板。 -哦好漂亮。 |
[41:14] | They built this in for us. | 他们为我们建造了这个。 |
[41:16] | There’s a light behind here. | 这里后面有一盏灯。 |
[41:17] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我什至不知道该说些什么。 |
[41:19] | – There’s a toilet in here now! | -现在这里有厕所! |
[41:22] | I saw it. | 我看到了。 |
[41:24] | Gonna pour this right… like this. | 会这样倒… |
[41:30] | His little boy’s helping him. | 他的小男孩正在帮助他。 |
[41:31] | -That’s so cute. – So cute. | -好可爱。 – 好可爱。 |
[41:35] | Come on, guys. Dinner’s ready. | 来吧,伙计们。 晚餐准备好了。 |
[41:37] | -Daddy’s gonna sit here. – Okay. | -爸爸要坐在这里。 – 好的。 |
[41:39] | -Look at that face. | -看看那张脸。 |
[41:42] | What a buttery little face. | 多黄油的小脸。 |
[41:44] | So, Ashtonn, what do you think about how Daddy looks? | 因此,阿什顿,您如何看待爸爸的长相? |
[41:47] | Good. | 好。 |
[41:48] | -I look good? – Think he looks good? | -我看起来不错吗? -觉得他长得好吗? |
[41:49] | I think Daddy should cook every night, don’t you? | 我想爸爸每天晚上都应该做饭,不是吗? |
[41:51] | Every morning and night. | 每天早晚。 |
[41:53] | Every morning and night? | 每天早晚? |
[41:55] | -Uh-huh. -All right. Deal. | -嗯。 -行。 交易。 |
[41:57] | He’s giving me such cute flashback growing up vibes. | 他给了我如此可爱的反响,让他长大了。 |
[42:01] | This week has just been… | 这一周刚刚… |
[42:04] | …really emotional for me, | …对我真的很感动, |
[42:05] | just because I’m scared to be emotional with you. | 只是因为我害怕对您产生感动。 |
[42:09] | You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and so, | 你是我经历过的最好的事情,所以, |
[42:12] | I’m working on trying to be more emotionally connected with you. | 我正在努力与您建立更多的情感联系。 |
[42:15] | -And you’re really my best friend. -Aww! | -您真的是我最好的朋友。 -噢! |
[42:20] | I am so in love with you. | 我爱上了你。 |
[42:24] | I love you more than anything in the world. | 我爱你胜过世界上的一切。 |
[42:26] | I truly, truly mean it. | 我是真的,是真的。 |
[42:29] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[42:31] | to me, this is a new start. | 对我来说,这是一个新的起点。 |
[42:33] | And I’m really excited to go on a date with you tonight. | 我今晚很高兴与您约会。 |
[42:38] | You’re making me cry. | 你让我哭泣。 |
[42:40] | We’re gonna spend more time together. | 我们要花更多的时间在一起。 |
[42:43] | That’s really important to me. | 对我来说真的很重要。 |
[42:45] | -Okay. Can you stop making me cry now? | -好。 你现在可以停止让我哭泣吗? |
[42:48] | -I just love you so much. | -I i>太爱你了。 |
[42:51] | I’m really proud of him. He’s being so effusive, so vulnerable. | 我真的为他感到骄傲。 他是如此狂热,如此脆弱。 |
[42:56] | I know this was big for him to be able to say all these things. | 我知道这对于他能够说所有这些话非常重要。 |
[42:59] | But you can tell she’s relieved that | 但是你可以告诉她,她很放心 |
[43:00] | finally, she’s hearing the things that she needed to hear all these years. | 最后,她正在听这些年来她需要听的东西。 |
[43:05] | Aww! | 噢! |
[43:07] | That was a good nook hug. | 那是一个很好的拥抱。 |
[43:14] | Yay, they’re here. | 是的,他们在这里。 |
[43:16] | Honey, she’s giving me upgraded realness right now. | 亲爱的,她现在给我真实感。 |
[43:18] | That looks like something I would wear. | 看起来我会穿。 |
[43:21] | She kinda coordinated her look with his. | 她有点和他的相协调。 |
[43:23] | Coordination? | 协调? |
[43:24] | – You dorks. -When did you get from Jersey? | -你真傻。 你什么时候从泽西岛来的? |
[43:29] | -There he is. | -他在那里。 |
[43:37] | -What’s up, brother? -How’s it going, guys? | -怎么了,兄弟? 大家好吗? |
[43:38] | -Look at you, man. -Hey! | -看你,老兄。 -嘿! |
[43:40] | -Looking good, buddy! -Good to see you guys again. | -看起来不错,伙计! -很高兴再次见到你们。 |
[43:43] | – Aww. -He looks sexy. | -噢! 他看起来很性感。 |
[43:55] | Good evening, guys. | 大家晚上好。 |
[43:57] | For those of you that don’t know, my name is Brandonn Mixon. | 对于不认识的人,我叫布兰登·米克森(Brandonn Mixon)。 |
[43:59] | I’m one of the founders of Veterans Community Projects. | 我是退伍军人社区计划的创始人之一。 |
[44:01] | -And, uh, thank you. Thank you. | -恩,谢谢你。 谢谢。 |
[44:04] | I couldn’t do that without my beautiful wife, | 没有我美丽的妻子我做不到 |
[44:07] | who helped me raise three amazing, beautiful children. | 他帮助我抚养了三个漂亮的漂亮孩子。 |
[44:10] | My community is this community. | 我的社区就是这个社区。 |
[44:13] | I get the awesome privilege | 我获得了很棒的特权 |
[44:15] | to be able to, um, work with the clinical guys and work with the vets, because… | 能够与临床人员合作,并与兽医合作,因为… |
[44:21] | becoming homeless doesn’t happen overnight. | 成为无家可归的人不会在一夜之间发生。 |
[44:24] | It’s a slow process of losing yourself over time… | 随着时间的流逝,这是一个缓慢的过程…… |
[44:27] | and eventually isolating yourself, because you become lost from what you used to be. | 最终使自己与世隔绝,因为你迷失了过去。 |
[44:32] | And I mean it when I say this is a community project. | 当我说这是一个社区项目时,我就是这个意思。 |
[44:36] | This is only successful because of every single one of you. | 仅因为你们每个人,这都是成功的。 |
[44:39] | -Thank you. | -谢谢。 |
[44:47] | Well done. | 做得好。 |
[44:48] | -That was a gorgeous speech. -Impassioned. Yeah. | -那是一场精彩的演讲。 热情洋溢 是的 |
[44:51] | Brandonn expressed to us that he doesn’t see himself as a hero | 布兰登(Brandonn)向我们表达了 i> 他不认为自己是英雄 i> |
[44:54] | from the time he served, that his time was cut short. | 从他任职之日起,他的时间就缩短了。 |
[44:57] | But the thing is, man, not only were you a hero then, | 但事实是,伙计,你不仅是英雄, |
[44:59] | but you are a hero to so many other people now, | 但您现在是许多其他人的英雄, |
[45:03] | providing homes and a sense of security | 提供住房和安全感 |
[45:05] | for guys who haven’t been given a second chance. | 对于那些没有第二次机会的家伙。 |
[45:08] | Although this week’s been hard, it made me realize that I’ve been judging myself. | 尽管这周很辛苦,但它使我意识到自己一直在评判自己。 |
[45:12] | But I’ve learned this is my life. And I’m proud of my life. | 但是我已经知道这就是我的生活。 我为自己的生活感到骄傲。 |
[45:16] | A weight’s been lifted. Like, that’s a good feeling. | 举起了重物。 就像那样,感觉很好。 |
[45:20] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[45:22] | – Hands in for veterans. – Yeah! | -参加退伍军人。 -是的! |
[45:24] | -That is something I can get behind. -Three, two, one. | -这是我可以落后的。 -三二一。 |
[45:26] | Veterans! | 退伍军人! |
[45:27] | We love you! | 我们爱你! |
[45:34] | One of the big nightmares you can run into remodeling a kitchen | 您可能会遇到重塑厨房的噩梦 |
[45:36] | is finding out that your wood floors | 发现您的木地板 |
[45:39] | didn’t run under the cabinets that you’re wanting to move. | 不在您要移动的机柜下运行。 |
[45:41] | A quick and inexpensive way to fix that | 一种快速且廉价的解决方法 |
[45:43] | is to find an entry door with the same matching floor, | 是要找到具有相同匹配楼层的入口门, |
[45:45] | remove some, replace it here, | 删除一些,在这里替换, |
[45:47] | and put tile in your entry. It’ll look like it was always supposed to be there. | 并在您的条目中放置图块。 看起来应该一直都在那里。 |