时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♪ Are you ready for the good life ♪ | ♪你为美好的生活做好准备了吗 i> |
[00:10] | ♪ Good life ♪ | ♪美好的生活♪ i> |
[00:14] | ♪ Are you ready for the sunrise ♪ | ♪你准备好日出了吗? i> |
[00:17] | ♪ Sunrise ♪ | ♪日出♪ i> |
[00:20] | – Going good. I’m loving it. -My God, it’s almost like the snow | -很好。 我喜欢这个。 我的天,几乎就像雪一样 |
[00:22] | just, like, coated this gorgeous rural farmland with our fairy dust | 就像,用我们的仙尘覆盖了这个美丽的乡村农田 |
[00:26] | before we got here, queens, | 在我们到达这里之前,皇后区, |
[00:27] | so that we can just, like, spread the nurturing positivity | 这样我们就可以传播积极的正能量 |
[00:30] | and good vibes that this part of the country so desperately needs. | 和这个国家迫切需要的良好氛围。 |
[00:33] | Bobby, what are we doing out here in the snow? | 鲍比,我们在雪地里做什么? |
[00:35] | This week, guys, is Matt Morland. | 伙计们,这周是Matt Morland。 |
[00:38] | -Gorg. -Okay. | -Gorg。 -好的。 |
[00:39] | I love an alliteration. | 我喜欢一个寓言。 |
[00:41] | -He’s a farmer! -He’s a farmer? | -他是农民! 他是农民吗? |
[00:44] | I’m comin’. I’m comin’. | 我来了。 我来了。 |
[00:46] | All right, I gotcha. I hear ya. | 好吧,我明白了。 我听到了。 |
[00:48] | My name is Matt Morland. I’m 33 years old, and I’m from Harrisonville, Missouri. | 我叫Matt Morland。 我今年33岁,来自密苏里州哈里森维尔。 |
[00:53] | There you go. | 你去了。 |
[00:54] | He was nominated by his childhood friend, Lacey. | 他由儿时的朋友莱西提名。 |
[00:57] | I’ve known Matt my whole life. Went to school together, did 4-H. | 我一生都认识Matt。 i> 一起上学,做了4-H。 i> |
[00:59] | Our kids actually go to the same sitter now, which is very fun. | 我们的孩子现在实际上去了同一个保姆,这很有趣。 |
[01:02] | Matt is an agriculture advocate, and a fourth generation farmer. | Matt是一位农业拥护者,也是第四代农民。 |
[01:05] | I would say Matt loves farming so much, that’s really, kind of, the only thing | 我会说马特非常喜欢耕种,那真的是,唯一的
用来标识Matt的 |
[01:10] | that you use to identify Matt. | 。 |
[01:13] | My family has been farming this ground for 75 years. | 我的家人已经在这片土地上耕种了75年。 |
[01:16] | -Equipment failure. | -设备故障。 |
[01:18] | – How’s the weather outside? -Oh, man, beautiful! | -外面的天气怎么样? 哦,天哪,美丽! |
[01:21] | Morland farmers grow corn and soy, and their dairy farm is currently up for sale. | Morland的农民种植玉米和大豆,他们的奶牛场目前正在出售中。 |
[01:25] | Hey, babies. | 嗨,宝贝。 |
[01:26] | We don’t wanna get rid of the cows. These cows are who we are. | 我们不想摆脱母牛。 这些牛就是我们。 |
[01:29] | A lot of these dairy farms are closing down, | 这些奶牛场很多都在倒闭, |
[01:31] | because we’re using alternatives like soy, almond, | ,因为我们使用的是大豆,杏仁, |
[01:34] | but, like, that’s the livelihood | 但是,这就是民生 |
[01:35] | -of so many thousands of Americans. -Yeah. | -数以千计的美国人。 是的 |
[01:37] | That must be really hard. | 那一定很难。 |
[01:38] | Hey, girl. Come on. | 嘿,女孩。 来吧。 |
[01:40] | But you wouldn’t keep going to work every day if they weren’t paying you. | 但是,如果他们不付钱,您就不会每天上班。 |
[01:43] | And we’ve been doing that for three years. | 而且我们已经做了三年了。 |
[01:45] | Matt’s constantly thinking of new ways to bring people to his farm | 马特(Matt)不断思考将人们带到他的农场的新方法 |
[01:48] | and generate income. | 并产生收入。 |
[01:49] | -Love! -His latest business is called | -爱! -他的最新业务是 |
[01:51] | “The Red Barn Ranch,” and it’s a seasonal family-friendly pumpkin patch. | “红色谷仓牧场”,它是季节性的家庭友好型南瓜补丁。 |
[01:55] | Red Barn Ranch did not start out as anything more than a hobby. | Red Barn Ranch最初并不是业余爱好。 |
[01:59] | Uh, five or six years later, | 嗯,五年或六年后, |
[02:00] | it has become a significant part of how I make a living. | 它已成为我谋生手段的重要组成部分。 |
[02:03] | Thing about pumpkin patches is, though, it’s about a month-long business, sadly. | 可悲的是,关于南瓜片的业务大约需要一个月的时间。 |
[02:07] | Yeah, but they be serving you hard with that apple cider, | 是的,但是他们用苹果酒为您服务, |
[02:09] | -honeycomb– -Look– Right, but if times are tough, | -honeycomb– -Look–是的,但是如果日子艰难, |
[02:12] | maybe he needs multiple small businesses, or ways to adapt | 也许他需要多个小型企业,或者需要一些适应方法 |
[02:14] | -with the changing seasons. -Apple pie. | -随着季节的变化。 -苹果派。 |
[02:16] | We have a 46-foot long slide that comes out of a silo. | 我们有一个从筒仓出来的46英尺长的滑梯。 |
[02:20] | Blueberry pie. | 蓝莓派。 |
[02:21] | I have a corn maze. | 我有一个玉米迷宫。 |
[02:23] | Matt’s entire family lives on the same 2,000 acre ranch, | 马特(Matt)的整个家庭生活在同一个2,000英亩的牧场上, |
[02:26] | but in their own homes. | 但在自己的家中 |
[02:27] | It’s just like the Kennedys. | 就像肯尼迪家族。 |
[02:28] | Girls? | 女孩? |
[02:29] | Matt normally hops out of the shower, throws on beat-up jeans, | 马特通常会跳出淋浴间,穿着破旧的牛仔裤, |
[02:32] | trucker hats and hoodies and goes out for his day. | 卡车司机的帽子和帽衫,外出度过他的一天。 |
[02:35] | Matt’s mom always cuts his hair. | 马特的妈妈总是剪头发。 |
[02:37] | -That’s cute. -Okay, well, I love, | -好可爱。 -好吧,我爱, |
[02:38] | like, a mom cutting their baby’s hair. That’s adorable. | 就像妈妈在剪婴儿的头发一样。 真可爱 |
[02:42] | He is freshly divorced as of one week. | 他从一个星期开始刚离婚。 |
[02:44] | -Oh! -Ooh. | -哦! 哦 |
[02:46] | One week ago he got divorced? | 一周前他离婚了? |
[02:49] | -Wow! -He is the first divorced person | -哇! 他是第一个离婚的人 |
[02:51] | in his conservative family. | 在他的保守家庭中。 |
[02:52] | -Oh! Wow! -Yeah. | -哦! 哇! 是的 |
[02:53] | I was married for six years. | 我结婚了六年。 i> |
[02:55] | I didn’t even think that it was possible to get a divorce, | 我什至没有想到可以离婚, |
[02:58] | until I found myself in the middle of it. | 直到发现自己陷入其中。 |
[03:01] | It was painful. | 真痛苦。 |
[03:02] | It was embarrassing. It was not something that | 真尴尬。 那不是什么 |
[03:04] | I’d wish on anybody. | 我希望对任何人都有。 |
[03:06] | I have a six-year-old daughter and a almost two-year-old son, | 我有一个六岁的女儿和一个将近两岁的儿子, |
[03:10] | and my ex-wife and I, uh, co-parent very well, | 和我的前妻,我,我的父母很好, |
[03:14] | but it took a long time to get there. | 但是花了很长时间才到达那里。 |
[03:16] | He has had a rough last year. | 去年他过得很艰难。 |
[03:18] | Lots of change in his life. | 他的生活有很多改变。 |
[03:19] | And it’s admirable, um, | 令人钦佩,嗯, |
[03:21] | the way that he’s just charged forward and continued ahead. | 他刚刚被充电并继续前进的方式。 |
[03:24] | But I just would love to see the Fab 5 come in, | 但我只想看到Fab 5进来, |
[03:27] | and show him how to make himself a priority. | 并向他展示如何使自己成为优先事项。 |
[03:30] | I’ve never had an in-depth conversation with a gay person before. | 我以前从未与同性恋者进行过深入的交谈。 |
[03:33] | But, um, we’ll see how it goes. | 但是,嗯,我们会看看情况如何。 |
[03:36] | This weekend, Matt is hosting his first farm-to-table dinner at his ranch | 这个周末,马特(Matt)在他的牧场举办了他的第一次农场到餐桌晚餐 |
[03:40] | to say thank you to all the workers and his pumpkin patch peeps. | 对所有工人和他的南瓜补丁表示感谢。 |
[03:44] | -Aw! -Oh, I love that! | -噢! 哦,我喜欢那个! |
[03:45] | Given the situation I’d been in for the last 15 months, | 考虑到我过去15个月来的情况, |
[03:49] | running Red Barn Ranch was very difficult. | 经营Red Barn Ranch非常困难。 |
[03:52] | I’m going to invite some friends | 我要邀请一些朋友 |
[03:54] | and family and some people that have helped me | 和家人以及一些帮助我的人 |
[03:56] | to say thank you and to see | 说谢谢,看看 |
[03:57] | if farm-to-table dinners is a feasible way | 如果从农场到餐桌的晚餐是可行的方法 |
[03:59] | for us to make a little extra money on the side. | 让我们在一边赚一些额外的钱。 |
[04:02] | Matt has had the darkest year of his life. | Matt经历了生命中最黑暗的一年。 |
[04:04] | -Wife is gone. The kids are gone. – Yeah. | -妻子走了。 孩子们走了。 -是的 |
[04:06] | – And farming is a tough business. -He feels deflated. He feels bogged down. | -农业是一项艰巨的任务。 他感到泄气。 他感到陷入困境。 |
[04:10] | We’re just gonna make it rain positivity, honey. | 我们要使雨水呈阳性,亲爱的。 |
[04:12] | -Sunshine. Cashola. Good feelings. -Yes. | -阳光。 Cashola。 良好的感觉。 -是。 |
[04:15] | Healing, honey. We are the gay weathermen with a forecast you can trust. | 疗愈,亲爱的。 我们是同性恋天气预报员,您可以相信自己的预报。 |
[04:19] | -Yes. – Yes. | -是的。 -是的 |
[04:21] | Yes! | 是的! |
[04:36] | – That is, like, gorgeous! – So adorable. | -也就是说,很漂亮! – 那么可爱。 |
[04:39] | Look at that gorgeous little pumpkin. | 看那个美丽的小南瓜。 |
[04:41] | -This look like where the killer live. | -这看起来像杀手住的地方。 |
[04:43] | I keep telling y’all, when y’all see these scary movies, | 我一直告诉大家,当你们看到这些恐怖电影时, |
[04:46] | it don’t happen in the inner city. | 在市区内不会发生。 |
[04:47] | This looks like where my family’s from, Karamo. | 这看起来像我家人来自卡拉莫。 |
[04:50] | – This is idyllic. – Full-on winter realness. | -这是田园诗。 -全面的冬季实景。 |
[04:53] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[04:54] | – Let us in, we’re freezing! | -让我们进来,我们在冻结! |
[04:57] | -Hey, we’re cold! -Hi! Come on in! | -嘿,我们好冷! 嗨! 进来! |
[04:59] | Matt! How’s it going, man? Hey, Bobby. | 马特! 怎么样,老兄? 嘿,鲍比。 |
[05:01] | -Hi, Tan. -Nice to meet you. | -嗨,谭。 -很高兴见到你。 |
[05:03] | Oh, it’s cold! | 哦,好冷! |
[05:04] | Hey, I’m a Missouri boy. The cold doesn’t bother me. | 嘿,我是密苏里州的男孩。 感冒不打扰我。 |
[05:06] | You are bitchin’. | 你真是个笨蛋。 |
[05:08] | Look at you, gorgeous. | 看着你,好漂亮。 |
[05:11] | Matt, the– The house is clean, mate. | 马特,-房子很干净,伙计。 |
[05:13] | – Thank you. – Did you bring cleaners? | -谢谢。 -带清洁工吗? |
[05:15] | I try to keep it pretty clean. | 我会尽量保持干净。 |
[05:16] | -You overwhelmed right now, Matt? -No, I’m good. | -您现在不知所措,马特? 不,我很好。 |
[05:18] | -I’m good. | -我很好。 |
[05:19] | Do you not see enough of the darn cows that you need them on your walls also? | 您是否没有在墙上看到足够多的织补牛? |
[05:22] | Hey! Okay, I grew up on a farm. | 嘿! 好吧,我在一个农场长大。 |
[05:24] | We decorate with farm. We do everything with farm. | 我们用农场装饰。 我们用农场做一切。 |
[05:26] | -You see this. – This is actually my grandma. | -您看到了。 -这实际上是我奶奶。 |
[05:28] | – Really? -And that’s my grandpa, yeah. | -真的吗? -那是我的爷爷,是的。 |
[05:30] | So, how many generations of dairy farmers? | 那么,几代奶农呢? |
[05:32] | -I’m the fourth generation. – Wow. | -我是第四代。 – 哇。 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God! Congratulations. | 天哪! 恭喜你 |
[05:35] | I’m really sorry to hear. I heard you’re probably gonna be selling. | 我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。 听说您可能会出售。 |
[05:38] | -Just the cows, yeah. – Just the cows? Okay. | -只是牛,是的。 -只是牛? 好的。 |
[05:40] | Okay. Can we see more? I wanna go into your kitchen. | 好吧。 我们还能看到更多吗? 我想去你的厨房。 |
[05:42] | -Somebody left a note for us. – It’s okay, Matt. | -有人给我们留下了笔记。 -没关系,马特。 |
[05:45] | “Welcome. We are so glad to have you here. | “欢迎。我们很高兴您在这里。 |
[05:47] | Thank you for spending the week with Matt. | 感谢您与Matt共度一周。 |
[05:48] | -Please enjoy a pumpkin cookie with a–“ | -请享用带有-的南瓜饼干” |
[05:52] | When someone says to me, | 当有人对我说 |
[05:54] | pumpkin cookies, | 南瓜饼, |
[05:56] | comma, homemade– | 逗号,自制- |
[05:57] | sirens go off. | 警笛响起。 |
[05:59] | Everything ceases to exist. | 一切不再存在。 |
[06:00] | Wait! | 等待! |
[06:02] | -Let him finish. -Let me finish. | -让他结束。 -让我完成。 |
[06:03] | And all I know is that I need cookies. | 我所知道的是,我需要饼干。 |
[06:06] | “Enjoy the pump– pumpkin cookies | “享受泵-南瓜饼干 |
[06:09] | -with a glass of fresh milk.” – Sit. | -喝一杯新鲜的牛奶。”-坐。 |
[06:10] | -Okay. – You guys ever had milk | -好。 -你们曾经喝过牛奶 |
[06:12] | -straight from the cow? -Hold on, you made these for us? | -直接从母牛那里来? -等一下,你是为我们做的? |
[06:14] | -Actually, my girlfriend made them. – Aw! | -实际上,我的女朋友是他们做的。 -噢! |
[06:16] | -Okay. -What’s your girlfriend’s name? | -好。 你女友叫什么名字? |
[06:18] | -Kelly. –Hold on, rewind. Rewind. | 凯利 – i>等等,快退。 倒带。 |
[06:20] | ‘Cause we’d just learned a minute ago that you just got a divorce. | ‘因为我们在一分钟前才得知您刚离婚。 |
[06:22] | Officially. Yes. I’ve been– | 正式。 是。 我去过 |
[06:24] | -How long have you been separated? -Separated about a year and a half. | -你分开多久了? -分开大约一年半。 |
[06:26] | -Oh, okay, then. Got it. -Good. | -哦,好的。 得到它了。 -好。 |
[06:28] | Not really expected, but it kind of happens. | 并不是真正的期望,但是这确实发生了。 |
[06:30] | – You gonna get us fresh milk? -I’ll get you some milk. | -你要给我们喝新鲜的牛奶吗? 我给你喝点牛奶。 |
[06:32] | -All right. – Oh, my God. Is it in the jar? | -好的。 – 哦,我的上帝。 在罐子里吗? |
[06:34] | -That’s in the jar, yep. | -是的,是的。 |
[06:36] | Beautiful. | 美丽。 |
[06:37] | All right. Cheers. Here’s to a wonderful week ahead. | 好吧。 干杯。 这是美好的一周。 |
[06:39] | -No. I’m okay. – Karamo drinks Coca-Cola. | -不。 我很好。 -卡拉莫喝可口可乐。 |
[06:42] | -Cheers! – | -干杯! – i> |
[06:44] | This is delicious. It’s sweet. | 好吃。 好可爱。 |
[06:48] | Fresh milk is sweet… | 新鲜的牛奶很甜… |
[06:51] | and creamy. | 和奶油。 |
[06:52] | And it’s so warm, right, when it comes out of the teat. | 当它从奶头出来时,它是如此温暖,对。 |
[06:57] | -Ah! | -啊! |
[07:01] | You wake up. | 你醒了 |
[07:02] | “Oh, my God, it’s four in the morning, chickens are howling. | “哦,天哪,凌晨四点,鸡在how叫。 |
[07:05] | And it’s so dark, crickets.” You know, and then what happens? | 而且天黑,。”你知道,然后会发生什么? |
[07:08] | I come in, and I brush my teeth, and I throw on some clothes. | 我进来,我刷牙,我扔了一些衣服。 |
[07:12] | And out the door I go. | 然后我走了出去。 |
[07:13] | My first impressions of Matt are that he’s this, like, happy-go-lucky, | 马特(Matt)对我的第一印象是,他就是这样,幸福如意, |
[07:16] | like, farmer, like, smiley man. | 喜欢,农夫,喜欢,笑脸人。 |
[07:18] | I wear a hat all the time. | 我一直戴着帽子。 |
[07:19] | It’s what I’ve done since I was a kid. Just throw a hat on, don’t worry about it. | 这是我从小就做的事情。 戴上帽子,不用担心。 |
[07:22] | Very attractive. Like, just needs a little bit of a polishing moment. | 很有魅力。 就像,只需要一点点抛光。 |
[07:27] | Or not. Really, like, who doesn’t love a rough farmer, honestly? | 还是没有。 真的,就像,谁不诚实地爱一个粗糙的农民? |
[07:32] | Caress my back with your callousy hand. I love that. | 用你那老茧的手抚摸我的背。 我喜欢那个。 |
[07:34] | I kind of cut my hair by necessity. | 我一定要剪头发。 |
[07:37] | We just finished up a– I have a pumpkin patch, | 我们刚完成了-我 i>有一个南瓜补丁, |
[07:39] | just finished the pumpkin patch. My life’s been chaotic. | 刚吃完南瓜片。 我的生活一直很混乱。 |
[07:42] | So, I just haven’t taken a break to go get my hair cut. | 所以,我只是没有休息一下就把头发剪了。 |
[07:44] | I’m not mad at your haircut. | 我没生气你的发型。 |
[07:45] | -Well, thank you. -Yeah. | -好,谢谢。 是的 |
[07:46] | It’s just, could your beard use a little more moisture? Yes. | 只是,您的胡须可以多用一点水分吗? 是。 |
[07:49] | -It could. –Okay. | -可以。 i> – i>好。 |
[07:50] | I feel like he’s a little thirsty. | 我觉得他有点口渴。 |
[07:52] | Basically, what I wanna show you is, like, your daily routine. | 基本上,我想向您显示的是您的日常工作。 |
[07:56] | And if you have something special routine. | 如果您有一些特殊的例程。 |
[07:58] | Like, a really extra special, like, once a month nurture, | 像是一个非常特别的像,每个月养一次 |
[08:01] | when no one’s home, you really have a cute little, | 没有人在家时,您真的有一个可爱的小家伙, |
[08:03] | heterosexual man’s spa night. | 异性恋男人的水疗之夜。 |
[08:05] | -Okay. -So, you turn on the game | -好。 -因此,您打开游戏 |
[08:06] | -and exfoliate your face. | -去除你的脸。 |
[08:09] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪! |
[08:11] | Whoa! Frozen burrito, corn dog. | 哇! 冷冻玉米煎饼,玉米面热狗。 |
[08:15] | Hmm. Dusty, too. | 嗯。 尘土飞扬 |
[08:17] | The closet is exactly what I expected. | 壁橱正是我所期望的。 |
[08:20] | Plaid, plaid… | 格子,格子… |
[08:23] | flannel and more plaid and more flannel. | 法兰绒和更多格子布以及更多法兰绒。 |
[08:27] | This is definitely the furniture you’ve had for years | 这绝对是您多年来拥有的家具 |
[08:29] | -with your ex-wife and stuff. -All this was here. | -和你的前妻和东西。 -所有这些都在这里。 |
[08:31] | Bought it after we moved in together. | 我们住在一起后买了它。 |
[08:33] | How does Kelly feel about… sleeping in the same bed that– | 凯利在床上睡… |
[08:36] | I actually mentioned it a week or so ago. | 我实际上是大约一周前提到的。 |
[08:38] | She said, “I hadn’t thought about it ’til now.” | 她说:“直到现在我还没有想过。” |
[08:40] | She goes, “It is a little different.” | 她说:“有点不同。” i> |
[08:42] | Little weird sleeping in the bed your kids were conceived in. | 奇怪的是,您的孩子被设想在床上睡觉。 |
[08:47] | Uh-huh. | 恩。 |
[08:49] | I’m still noticing a lot of empty spaces that were, again, were these all–? | 我仍然注意到很多空白,还是所有这些吗? |
[08:52] | -Yep. -Okay. Family portraits. | -是的。 -好的。 全家福。 |
[08:54] | Pictures of family I just haven’t… | 我没有的家庭照片… |
[08:56] | -replaced. -All right. | -替换。 -行。 |
[08:57] | I really wanna make sure that there’s stuff up with your family. | 我真的想确保您家人的生活愉快。 |
[09:00] | Make it feel like a home. | 让它像家一样。 |
[09:01] | ‘Cause right now, I can’t really see who lives here. | ‘因为现在,我真的看不到谁住在这里。 |
[09:06] | – First, where are you shopping? -We’ve got a farm store in town. | -首先,您在哪里购物? -我们在镇上有一家农场商店。 |
[09:09] | -Okay. -Yeah, they got everything I need. | -好。 是的,他们得到了我需要的一切。 |
[09:11] | I’m a farmer. | 我是农民。 |
[09:11] | Explain a farm store. | 向农场商店解释。 |
[09:13] | Well, I mean you can buy your work boots there, | 好吧,我是说你可以在那里买工作靴, |
[09:15] | and you can buy your pliers there, and… | ,您可以在那里购买钳子,然后… |
[09:17] | And so, we’re picturing it. | 因此,我们正在对其进行描绘。 |
[09:19] | You wake up, roll out of bed in the morning. Go into your closet. | 你醒了,早上起床。 进入你的壁橱。 |
[09:21] | -You’re reaching for what? -Jeans. A flannel shirt | -您要做什么? -牛仔裤。 法兰绒衬衫 |
[09:24] | and then I usually throw a hoodie on. | 然后我通常会穿连帽衫。 |
[09:26] | And is that what you’re staying in all day? | 那是你整天待在哪里吗? |
[09:28] | – Yeah. -And then what are those? | -是的。 -那是什么? |
[09:29] | Oh. So, these are just for when I wear my suit. | 哦。 因此,这些仅适用于我穿西装的时候。 |
[09:32] | I do some advocating for agriculture. | 我提倡农业。 |
[09:35] | Agriculture’s my life, | 农业是我的生活, |
[09:36] | so occasionally, we have to go talk to politicians or lobbyists. | 因此,有时我们必须去与政客或说客交谈。 |
[09:38] | I did notice a suit that was– is actually lovely. | 我确实注意到一套以前很漂亮的西装。 |
[09:42] | – Thank you. -Have a T-shirt under this? | -谢谢。 -在这下面有一件T恤吗? |
[09:44] | -Yeah. -Can you take that off, please? Thank you. | -是的。 你能把它摘下来吗? 谢谢。 |
[09:48] | I just wanna see how big this is, ’cause– Yeah. Yeah, mm-hmm. | 我只是想看看它有多大,因为-是的。 是的,嗯。 |
[09:50] | As suspected. And I’ve seen a load of extra larges | 怀疑。 而且我看到了超大的负载 |
[09:54] | and larges in your closet. | 放在衣柜里。 |
[09:56] | I don’t think you’re that size. | 我不认为你这么大。 |
[09:58] | And this shows me just how not right your size is. | 这向我展示了您的尺码有多不正确。 |
[10:01] | I’m not here to make you a suit and tie guy. | 我不是来给你穿西装打领带的。 |
[10:04] | That’s not the life you lead. If you like t-shirts and hoodies, | 那不是你过的生活。 如果您喜欢T恤和帽衫, |
[10:07] | there’s a way of doing it that looks just slightly more… polished. | 有一种方法可以使它看起来稍微多一点。 |
[10:17] | Woo! | 呜! |
[10:19] | Woo! | 呜! |
[10:21] | Woo. | 哇。 |
[10:23] | So, first things first. You farm. | 所以,首先是第一件事。 你种 |
[10:25] | -What do you farm? -Oh, gosh. Um… | -你种什么? -哦,天哪。 嗯… |
[10:27] | We’ll start at the top. Well, we have dairy cattle. | 我们将从顶部开始。 好吧,我们有奶牛。 |
[10:29] | -Okay. -Some beef cattle, mostly Angus cattle. | -好。 -一些肉牛,主要是安格斯牛。 |
[10:32] | And then we have corn | 然后我们有玉米 |
[10:34] | and soy beans are our two primary, we call those “row crops.” | 和大豆是我们的两个主要农作物,我们称其为“农作物”。 |
[10:36] | The cash cow. | 摇钱树。 |
[10:38] | -For lack of a better word. -Yeah. Of the crop part. Yes. | -缺少更好的词。 是的 作物的一部分。 是。 |
[10:40] | You’re gonna have your first farm table dinner party at the end of the week. | 您将在本周末结束第一次农家餐桌聚会。 |
[10:44] | In essence, basically taking things from the farm | 本质上,基本上是从农场取走东西 |
[10:46] | and bringing them to the table. | 并将它们带到桌子上。 |
[10:47] | It’s encouraging promotion of local farms | 鼓励当地农场的发展 |
[10:50] | and local goods. | 和当地商品。 |
[10:51] | And it’s something you’re super passionate about, | 这是您超级感兴趣的东西, |
[10:53] | -obviously. -Absolutely. | -很明显。 -绝对。 |
[10:54] | How many people? | 多少人? |
[10:55] | -About just under 30. -Oh, okay. | -大约30岁以下-哦,好吧。 |
[10:58] | -So, this is a big dinner party. | -这是一个盛大的晚宴。 |
[11:00] | We’ll figure out something that’s really good for the masses. | 我们会找出对群众真正有益的东西。 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[11:05] | – So, how are you? – I’m good. Yeah. | -那你好吗? – 我很好。 是的 |
[11:07] | I didn’t know what to expect. Um… But, um… Yeah, I’m having fun. | 我不知道会发生什么。 嗯…但是,嗯…我很开心。 |
[11:10] | Have you ever had five gay men in your house? | 您家里有五个男同性恋者吗? |
[11:12] | -I’ve never had one gay man in my house. – Really? | -我家从来没有一个同性恋者。 -真的吗? |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[11:15] | Don’t think for one moment | 不要思考片刻 |
[11:17] | that I’m gonna let it slide that you said that the divorce happened | 我要让它滑下来,你说离婚发生了 |
[11:20] | -a couple days ago? -Yeah. | -前几天? 是的 |
[11:22] | What has that been like for you? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[11:24] | The whole thing was, you know, was not something I saw coming. | 整个事情,你知道,那不是我看到的。 |
[11:28] | Actually, I… I left to go to a training, | 实际上,我…我去参加训练了, |
[11:31] | a public speaking training, | a i>公开演讲培训, |
[11:33] | and when I came home, she was gone. | 当我回到家时,她走了。 |
[11:39] | I can’t imagine the toll that took on you | 我无法想象给你造成的损失 |
[11:41] | of coming home and thinking everything’s okay, | 回家想一切都好, |
[11:43] | and then your wife and your kids being gone. | 然后您的妻子和您的孩子不见了。 |
[11:46] | -It was horrible. -Yeah? | -太恐怖了。 -是吗? |
[11:48] | It was horrible. I– I was… | 那太差了。 我-我是… |
[11:51] | not myself for a long time. | 不是我很久了。 |
[11:54] | It’s a different feeling coming home to an empty house. | 回到一间空房子是一种不同的感觉。 |
[11:56] | And that’s hard. | 那很难。 |
[11:58] | You’re used to, you get off of work, and you come home, | 您习惯了,下班了,回家了, |
[12:00] | and your daughter meets you at the door | 和你的女儿在门口遇见你 |
[12:02] | and gives you a hug, and “Welcome home, Daddy.” | 并给您一个拥抱,“欢迎回家,爸爸。” |
[12:04] | Even though I knew there was nobody here, | 即使我知道这里没有人, |
[12:07] | it’s just almost like you thought it was a bad dream, | 几乎就像您以为那是个噩梦, |
[12:09] | you’re gonna open the door, everything’s back to normal. | 你要打开门,一切恢复正常。 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[12:14] | That’s a lot. | 好多。 |
[12:16] | You have to now figure out who’s the new Matt. | 您现在必须弄清楚谁是新的Matt。 |
[12:19] | I– Yeah, absolutely. | 我-是的,绝对是。 |
[12:20] | This is, um… a new chapter. | 这是新的一章。 |
[12:30] | – I have some animals… – Yay. | -我有一些动物…-是的。 |
[12:33] | -…that you guys might like to see. -I love puppies and kitties. | -…你们可能希望看到的。 我爱小狗和小猫。 |
[12:35] | -This is beautiful, Matt. -This is gorgeous. | -这很漂亮,马特。 -太好了。 |
[12:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你。 |
[12:39] | Woo! | 呜! |
[12:40] | Careful, Gracie. You all right, Tani? | 小心,格雷西。 好的,塔妮? |
[12:42] | -Everybody say, Cheese! -Cheese! | -大家都说,奶酪! -起司! |
[12:45] | -What’s going on in here. -Puppies, kitties, kitties, puppies. | -这是怎么回事。 -小狗,小猫,小猫,小狗。 |
[12:48] | – Hi, babe. – Oh! | -嗨,宝贝 -哦! |
[12:50] | – Hi. | -嗨。 |
[12:51] | Aw, you’re a little baby. | 噢,你是个小孩子。 |
[12:55] | -Hi. – You guys wanna get closer? | -嗨。 -你们想靠近吗? |
[12:57] | – Yup! Sure do. – Yeah. | – 对! 当然。 -是的 |
[12:58] | – Follow me. This way. -No. | -跟我来。 这条路。 -没有。 |
[13:00] | -I’m okay. | -我很好。 |
[13:02] | It’s just– It is what it is. I’m not a farm person. | 就是-就是这样。 我不是农场工人。 |
[13:04] | -Here you go, piggy. Piggy! No! | -在这里,小猪。 小猪! 没有! |
[13:07] | Little baby. | 小宝贝。 |
[13:09] | All of y’all gonna get rabies and I’m not gonna be the one. | 你们所有人都会狂犬病,而我不会成为狂犬病。 |
[13:11] | This is how the outbreak happens. The outbreak happens, | 这就是爆发的方式。 爆发发生了 |
[13:13] | and everybody catches it, | 每个人都抓住了它, |
[13:14] | then they look at me like, “Why doesn’t Karamo have it?” | 然后他们看着我,“卡拉莫为什么不拥有它?” |
[13:17] | I didn’t touch none of these dirty-ass animals. | 我没碰过这些肮脏的动物。 |
[13:19] | -Piggy’s my piggy. -Look at me, Tani! | -小猪是我的小猪。 -Tani,看着我! |
[13:21] | – I love farms. | –我喜欢农场。 i> |
[13:23] | I feel very comfortable on farms. I love farms. | 我在农场上感觉很舒服。 我喜欢农场。 |
[13:27] | -Come here, honey. I got you. – | -过来,亲爱的。 我接到你了。 – i> |
[13:29] | Could I be a farmer? Absolutely not. | 我可以当农夫吗? 绝对不。 |
[13:34] | Okay, this is, like, gorgeous. | 好吧,这真是太好了。 |
[13:37] | This room that we’re standing in, is actually a dairy barn. | 我们站在的这个房间实际上是一个奶牛棚。 |
[13:40] | This is where I’d like to do the appreciation farm-to-table dinner… | 我想在这里做从农场到餐桌的欣赏晚餐… |
[13:43] | – Nice. -…we talked about. | -很好。 -…我们谈过的。 |
[13:44] | You need a little help getting it off the ground. | 您需要一点帮助才能将其付诸实践。 |
[13:47] | -Absolutely. – Yeah. | -绝对可以。 -是的 |
[13:48] | This is our, uh, greenhouse. This is where we raise our baby calves. | 这是我们的温室。 这是我们饲养小牛犊的地方。 |
[13:51] | -Aww… | -噢… |
[13:53] | Very fragrant. Fragrant. | 非常香。 香。 |
[13:55] | -Like the smell? -Oh, my God. | -喜欢闻到味道吗? -哦,我的上帝。 |
[13:59] | – Hi, beautiful. | -嗨,很漂亮。 |
[14:00] | As you can see, we keep everything clean. | 如您所见,我们保持一切清洁。 |
[14:03] | Since they were born yesterday and it’s cold, we’ve got some blankets. | 由于他们是昨天出生的,天很冷,所以我们有毯子。 |
[14:06] | So they can’t walk yet? | 这样他们还不能走路吗? |
[14:07] | They can, but just not very good. | 他们可以,但不是很好。 |
[14:09] | – Okay. -They actually can walk | – 好的。 -他们实际上可以走路 |
[14:10] | within a few hours of being born. | 在出生后的几个小时内。 |
[14:12] | We’re the only mammals that can’t walk | 我们是唯一不会走路的哺乳动物 |
[14:14] | -in a few hours of getting out. -Right. Yeah. | -在几个小时后下车。 -对。 是的 |
[14:16] | -I did. -I could too. | 我做到了 我也可以 |
[14:17] | -Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:19] | -He just fully licked Bobby’s face. -Hey! | -他完全舔了舔Bobby的脸。 -嘿! |
[14:21] | Bobby, stop letting it– Bobby! | 鲍比,别这样-鲍比! |
[14:24] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[14:26] | Mm-mmm. | 嗯-嗯。 |
[14:28] | -Bobby! -What? | -鲍比! -什么? |
[14:29] | – Do not kiss Bobby. | -不要亲吻鲍比。 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna get my weed whackers ready for this beard. | 我要让我的杂草黑客为这个胡须做好准备。 |
[14:39] | I know we’ve got stuff to do. | 我知道我们有事要做。 |
[14:40] | I’m super excited to see what the week holds. | 我很高兴看到本周的一切。 |
[14:42] | -Good! -Okay! | -好! -好的! |
[14:44] | Cows. We got cows. | 母牛。 我们有牛。 |
[14:46] | Yeah, we got cows. | 是的,我们有母牛。 |
[14:47] | Here’s to cows. They need a shout out. | 这是奶牛。 他们需要大声疾呼。 |
[14:49] | -Three, two, one. We got cows! – Cows! | -三,二,一。 我们有牛! -牛! |
[14:55] | Matt’s has a dark year. | 马特度过了黑暗的一年。 i> |
[14:56] | But it’s our job this week to really show him | 但是,这周真的要向他展示是我们的工作 |
[14:59] | that there can be happiness on this farm again, | 这个农场又可以带来幸福, |
[15:01] | and you can move on. | 您可以继续前进。 |
[15:03] | I really admire Matt’s passion. | 我真的很佩服Matt的热情。 i> |
[15:04] | He wants people to understand the importance of farming, | 他希望人们了解农业的重要性, |
[15:07] | importance of knowing where your food comes from. | 了解食物来源的重要性。 |
[15:09] | He needs to represent Red Barn Ranch as the owner, | 他需要代表 i> Red Barn Ranch作为所有者, i> |
[15:13] | as the mastermind behind this business. | 作为这项业务背后的策划者。 |
[15:16] | Matt has two little kids. | 马特有两个小孩。 i> |
[15:17] | And I want him to be able to show his kids that, like, | 我希望他能够向他的孩子们展示像 |
[15:20] | grown men who farm can also be into self care. | 农场的成年男子也可以自理。 |
[15:23] | Anytime your life is transition, | 每当你的生活正在转变, |
[15:25] | that’s the point where you have to step out | 这就是您必须要走出来的地方 |
[15:27] | of your comfort zone and try new things. | of i>您的舒适区并尝试新事物。 |
[15:30] | It’s only gonna open you up to so many new experiences | 它只会为您带来很多新体验 |
[15:32] | that you didn’t even know you wanted or needed. | 你甚至都不知道自己想要还是需要。 |
[15:41] | You haven’t been to Kansas City in a long time, | 很久没去过堪萨斯城了, |
[15:43] | -so I assume you haven’t come to the mall. – No. It doesn’t happen a lot. | -所以我想你还没来购物中心。 -不。这不会发生很多。 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[15:47] | After you. | 在你之后。 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[15:49] | When was the last time you went shopping? | 您上次购物是什么时候? |
[15:51] | – Last year, maybe. -We’re in Kansas City, | -也许是去年。 -我们在堪萨斯城, |
[15:53] | would you ever think “Oh, instead of my hoodie, | 您会不会想:“哦,不是我的连帽衫, |
[15:55] | I should try on a sweater?” | 我应该穿毛衣吗?” |
[15:57] | No. | 不。 |
[15:59] | Do you have an adverse reaction to it? | 您有不良反应吗? |
[16:01] | I just wanna figure it out so I know what to get you. | 我只是想弄清楚,所以我知道该怎么吸引你。 |
[16:03] | It feels like– | 感觉像- |
[16:04] | Like, um, something that, like, my grandpa would wear. | 嗯,就像我爷爷穿的一样。 |
[16:08] | This has bothered me for a long time. | 这困扰了我很长时间。 |
[16:10] | Why would anybody buy jeans that are half worn out? | 为什么有人会买一半破旧的牛仔裤? |
[16:13] | Because it gives you a more interesting look. | 因为它使您看起来更有趣。 |
[16:15] | I mean, I get jeans that look like this all the time. | 我的意思是,我一直都穿这样的牛仔裤。 |
[16:18] | And when they look like that, I throw them out. | 当它们看起来像那样时,我将它们丢弃。 |
[16:19] | Um… I don’t hate this. | 嗯…我不讨厌这个。 |
[16:22] | What lovely lukewarm sentiment. | 多么可爱的冷淡情绪。 |
[16:24] | -I mean– Yeah. | -我的意思是-是的。 |
[16:26] | A lot is changing in your life. | 生活中发生了很多变化。 |
[16:27] | Your personal life has changed. Your business life has changed. | 您的个人生活已经改变。 您的商业生活已经改变。 |
[16:29] | You’re gonna be opening it up to the public more often. | 您会更频繁地向公众开放。 |
[16:32] | I want you to be presentable for that. | 我希望您能做到这一点。 |
[16:33] | We’re gonna try things on. If you don’t love it, we move to something else, | 我们会尝试的。 如果您不喜欢它,我们会转移到其他地方, |
[16:36] | to make sure everything in your closet, you love. | 确保您衣橱中的所有物品都爱着您。 |
[16:38] | Pressure’s on, then. | 压力到了。 |
[16:39] | Pressure’s on. | 压力大了。 |
[16:40] | Matt works on a farm. | 马特在农场工作。 |
[16:42] | It makes no sense that he would be in super fancy expensive clothes. | 他穿上超级豪华的衣服是没有道理的。 |
[16:46] | He’s gonna get them ruined. I wanna get clothes for him | 他要把他们毁了。 我想给他买衣服 代表红谷仓牧场时可以穿的 |
[16:48] | that he can wear when he represents Red Barn Ranch. | 。 |
[16:51] | And that suit the needs of his business and his life. | 并且适合他的事业和他的生活的需要。 |
[16:54] | -Let’s go give it a go. – All right. | -走吧,走吧。 – 行。 |
[16:57] | So, tell me what you think. | 所以,告诉我您的想法。 |
[16:59] | I like it. I could wear that. | 我喜欢。 我可以穿。 |
[17:02] | -Yeah. -You look still like Matt. | -是的。 你看起来仍然像马特。 |
[17:04] | I don’t think I’ve turned you into city-boy Matt. | 我认为我没有把你变成城市男孩马特。 |
[17:06] | -You look your age. You’re 33, right? -Right. | -看你的年龄。 你33岁吧? -对。 |
[17:09] | I like the– The jacket gives me options. | 我 i>像-夹克给了我很多选择。 |
[17:11] | If you were to just have your T-shirt on and a pair of jeans, | 如果您只穿T恤和牛仔裤, |
[17:14] | I’d be happy with that. | 我会很高兴的。 |
[17:15] | They’re comfortable. | 他们很舒服。 |
[17:16] | – They are. They’re lovely jeans. -Yeah. | -是的。 他们是可爱的牛仔裤。 是的 |
[17:18] | Okay. Let’s try this next one on. | 好吧。 让我们尝试下一个。 |
[17:20] | This is the kind of shade that I think works better for you. | 这是我认为对您更好的一种阴影。 |
[17:22] | It’s gonna… be kinder to your skin tone. | 它将…对您的肤色更加友善。 |
[17:25] | Because you have got red pigment in your skin. | 因为您的皮肤中有红色色素。 |
[17:27] | And so, if you go for much bolder colors, it’s gonna clash against it. | 因此,如果您选择大胆的颜色,它将与它发生冲突。 |
[17:31] | So, this is gonna tone it down. | 因此,这将使声音降低。 |
[17:33] | This is an easy throw on jacket that could work for when you’ve got clients. | 这是一件容易穿的外套,当您有客户时可以使用。 |
[17:36] | -It fits good. It’s comfortable. -It fits really nicely. | -非常合适。 好舒服 -非常合适。 |
[17:39] | Again, I’m not trying to take you out of your comfort zone. | 再说一次,我不是想把你带出舒适区。 |
[17:41] | -I think you nailed it. I like it. -Good. | -我想你钉了它。 我喜欢。 -好。 |
[17:43] | If I wasn’t a bit out of my comfort zone, we wouldn’t be changing anything. | 如果我没有超出我的舒适范围,我们将不会进行任何更改。 |
[17:46] | Love. So, now that I know you’re feeling decent, I want a model walk. | 爱。 所以,既然我知道您感觉不错,我就想模特散步。 |
[17:50] | I have a six-year-old daughter that does what she calls the sassy walk. | 我有一个六岁的女儿,她做她所谓的粗俗散步。 |
[17:54] | Oh, my God. You gonna show me the sassy walk? | 天哪。 你要带我看看时髦的走步吗? |
[17:56] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧。 开始了。 |
[17:57] | Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. | 太好了。 华丽。 华丽。 华丽。 |
[17:59] | Bam! | Bam! |
[18:01] | All right. You can get changed. Gimme a hug. | 好吧。 您可以更改。 给我一个拥抱。 |
[18:10] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[18:14] | I know you’re kinda handy, so I thought | 我知道您有点方便,所以我想 |
[18:16] | -I’d have you help me build things. -All right. | -我希望你能帮我建造东西。 -行。 |
[18:20] | Oh, let’s check that out. | 哦,让我们检查一下。 |
[18:22] | I wanted to bring you to some place local. | 我想带您去当地的某个地方。 |
[18:24] | All the wood here is from local Kansas City trees. | 这里的所有木材都来自堪萨斯州当地的树木。 |
[18:27] | You provide local food, | 您提供当地美食, |
[18:28] | so I wanted everything that goes into your farm to still be local. | 因此,我希望进入您的服务器场的所有内容仍保持本地化。 |
[18:31] | This is awesome. | 太好了。 |
[18:32] | – You like this? -Yeah. | -你喜欢这个吗? 是的 |
[18:33] | All right, man. So with your event happening this weekend, | 好吧,伙计。 因此,随着本周末活动的进行, |
[18:36] | I thought, let’s build a table. | 我想, i>我们来建一张桌子。 |
[18:39] | -Awesome idea. -So, we’re gonna build one today, | -真棒的想法。 -所以,我们今天要建造一个, |
[18:41] | because I know you wanna start doing more with that barn, having events. | ,因为我知道您想开始在那个谷仓里做更多的事情。 |
[18:44] | I think this is a great start, | 我认为这是一个很好的开始, |
[18:45] | now you’re gonna have a place to feed everybody. | 现在您将有一个养活所有人的地方。 |
[18:47] | And the legs are gonna detach. | 而且腿会分开。 |
[18:48] | That way if you need to have a dance floor, you can have a dance floor. | 这样,如果您需要一个舞池,就可以拥有一个舞池。 |
[18:51] | If you need to, you can have dining hall. | 如果需要,您可以拥有餐厅。 |
[18:53] | -That’s a great idea. -Yeah. | -好主意。 是的 |
[18:54] | Matt really needs to look at all the ways his property can be making money. | Matt确实需要研究他的财产可以赚钱的所有方式。 |
[18:57] | From weddings to parties | 从婚礼到派对 |
[19:00] | to a bigger gift shop. | 到更大的礼品店。 |
[19:02] | There we go. | 我们去了。 |
[19:03] | If Matt’s able to take all these great ideas he has | 如果Matt能够接受所有这些很棒的想法, |
[19:06] | and really turn them into a consistent business, | 并将其真正转变为稳定的业务, |
[19:08] | he’ll have a lot less stress if crops aren’t the best next year. | 如果明年的收成不好,他的压力就会减轻很多。 |
[19:11] | Have you ever built any tables before? | 您是否曾经构建过任何表? |
[19:12] | Never a… Never a table. | 从来没有…从来没有桌子。 |
[19:14] | This is gonna go in at an angle. | 这会倾斜的。 |
[19:17] | -Ready? -Yep. | -准备? 是的 |
[19:20] | Perfect. | 完美。 |
[19:22] | So, what’s your dream for this event space? | 那么,您对这个活动空间的梦想是什么? |
[19:24] | Well, I want to have a place that | 好吧,我想有个地方 |
[19:27] | people can come and escape the city | 人们可以来逃脱这座城市 |
[19:30] | and reconnect with the family-farm feeling, | 并重新获得家庭农场的感觉, |
[19:33] | enjoy a nice meal, and relax. | 享用一顿美餐,然后放松。 |
[19:35] | You know, I love that, because you have such cool things there. | 你知道,我喜欢,因为那里有很棒的东西。 |
[19:37] | This was gonna be the year, I was gonna have a face painter come in, | 这将是一年,我要请一位面画家进来, |
[19:40] | and I was gonna have somebody come in and do balloon animals | 我要有人进来做气球动物 |
[19:43] | and show a movie and maybe do some pumpkin carving, | 放映电影,或者做一些南瓜雕刻, |
[19:45] | and I did none of it. | ,我什么都没做。 |
[19:46] | Bringing in somebody with the balloons and the face painting, | 带着气球和脸彩带人, |
[19:49] | that’s probably gonna cost you money. | 那可能要花你的钱。 |
[19:50] | Instead of face painting, do painting on pumpkins. | 不要在南瓜上画脸,而要画脸。 |
[19:52] | You know? Not just coming in and picking a pumpkin and leaving. | 你知道吗? 不只是进来摘南瓜然后离开。 |
[19:55] | -Right. -But carving that pumpkin. | -对。 -但是雕刻那个南瓜。 |
[19:56] | “Oh, Mommy, I’m hungry.” “All right. Gotta buy this piece of pie.” | “哦,妈妈,我饿了。” “好吧。得买这块馅饼。” |
[19:59] | “Oh, Mommy, I’m thirsty.” “Let me get some cider.” | “哦,妈妈,我渴了。” “让我买些苹果酒。” |
[20:01] | You’re making | 你在做 |
[20:02] | -multiple dollars off the same people. -Right. | -同一个人可省下多美元。 -对。 |
[20:05] | Instead of just cash and carry, and we’re gone. | 不仅仅是现金和携带,我们已经走了。 |
[20:07] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢。 是的 |
[20:08] | I see a ton of potential to making his farm an attraction | 我看到了使他的农场吸引人的巨大潜力 |
[20:12] | that’s gonna make people come out from all over the place. | 那会让人们从各地冒出来。 |
[20:14] | You need to store the tables if they’re in the way. | 如果需要,您需要存储表。 |
[20:16] | -Just pop ’em right out. -That’s awesome. | -马上弹出。 -棒极了。 |
[20:18] | Nothing makes the city folk happier | 没有什么能让这个城市的人更快乐 |
[20:20] | than to come out and spend a day on the farm. | 比出来出来在农场上待一天。 |
[20:23] | -Good job. -All right. | -干得好。 -行。 |
[20:24] | All right, man. | 好吧,伙计。 |
[20:25] | So, I’m gonna finish this up. | 所以,我要结束这个。 |
[20:27] | I’ve still gotta stain it, | 我还是要弄脏它, |
[20:28] | -and you’ve got some other stuff to do. -Awesome! I’m stoked. | -您还有其他事情要做。 太好了! 我很高兴。 |
[20:35] | We’re gonna make a beautiful meal | 我们要做一顿美餐 |
[20:37] | -for your farm-table event. – Awesome. | -用于您的农场表事件。 太好了 |
[20:39] | I’m hoping that the event on Friday | 我希望星期五有活动 |
[20:42] | is able to open up a new chapter in the book. | 能够在书中开辟新的篇章。 |
[20:44] | I think it will be. | 我想会的。 |
[20:45] | People treat farming like it’s not that important anymore, but | 人们不再像现在那样重视农业,但是 |
[20:48] | -it’s what this country was founded on. -Right. | -这是这个国家的立足之本。 -对。 |
[20:50] | People are getting further removed from where it comes from. | 人们正越来越远离它的来源。 |
[20:52] | -So, I think they’re gonna come back. -I hope so. | -所以,我认为他们会回来的。 -希望如此。 |
[20:55] | Through your experiences | 通过您的经验 |
[20:56] | -and your farm-table dinners. -Yeah. | -和您的农场餐桌晚餐。 是的 |
[20:58] | We’re gonna make a lovely appetizer: roasted butternut squash soup. | 我们要做一个可爱的开胃菜:烤胡桃南瓜汤。 |
[21:01] | -Okay. -Let’s get started. | -好。 -让我们开始吧。 |
[21:03] | Farm to table is using fresh ingredients that are locally sourced | 农场到餐桌使用的是本地采购的新鲜食材 |
[21:07] | and taking them from the farm to the table. | 并将它们从农场带到餐桌。 |
[21:10] | It promotes local business, which I think is very important for Matt. | 它可以促进本地业务,我认为这对马特非常重要。 |
[21:14] | It makes total sense that he would wanna pursue something like this. | 他想追求这样的想法是完全有意义的。 |
[21:17] | We’re gonna be incorporating plenty of dairy into this, as well. | 我们还将在其中加入大量的乳制品。 |
[21:19] | -I like that. -We need a moment to promote dairy | -我喜欢。 -我们需要一点时间来推广乳制品 |
[21:21] | -and bring it back. -That’s right. | -并把它带回来。 -那就对了。 |
[21:23] | So, I have the oven set to 450, because I wanna caramelize | 所以,我将烤箱设置为450,因为我想焦糖 |
[21:25] | -and get a lot more flavor. -Okay. | -并获得更多风味。 -好的。 |
[21:27] | With the squash, we’re actually gonna cut it up into cubes. | 用南瓜,我们实际上要把它切成方块。 |
[21:30] | I want as much surface area possible getting brown. | 我想要尽可能多的表面积变棕色。 |
[21:33] | Excellent! | 太好了! |
[21:35] | Perfect. | 完美。 |
[21:36] | So, I’ve already peeled some garlic cloves. | 因此,我已经剥了一些蒜瓣。 |
[21:38] | -Okay. -These are smaller, | -好。 -这些较小 |
[21:39] | so I’m gonna use five garlic cloves. | 所以我要用五瓣大蒜。 |
[21:41] | And then if you can pass me half of that onion, | 然后如果你能把一半的洋葱递给我, |
[21:43] | and you’ll have the other half. | ,您将拥有另一半。 |
[21:45] | And the onion is gonna add a nice sweetness to it, as well. | 洋葱也要添加一点甜味。 |
[21:47] | These we’re just gonna cut up into four wedges | 这些我们要切成四个楔子 |
[21:49] | and then just break ’em apart onto your dish. | 然后将它们分解成菜。 |
[21:52] | There’s a bottle of olive oil right there. | 那里有一瓶橄榄油。 |
[21:55] | We want a really nice fat coating, it’s gonna allow them to get nice and crispy | 我们想要一个非常好的脂肪涂层,它将使它们变得又好又脆 |
[21:58] | -and golden on the outside. – Got it. | -外面是金色的。 – 得到它了。 |
[22:00] | A little bit of kosher salt to season. | 少许调味盐调味。 |
[22:03] | We want a little bit of aromatics, so if you can grab– Know which one rosemary is? | 我们想要一些芳香剂,所以如果您可以抓住-知道哪一种迷迭香? |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[22:07] | We’re gonna grab a few of these. Go ahead and smell that. | 我们要抓住其中一些。 继续闻一下。 |
[22:11] | -See, it’s nice and piney. -Oh, wow. Yeah. | -看,很好,很松。 哦,哇。 是的 |
[22:13] | It’s gonna flavor it plenty. And now the last thing we’re gonna put in, | 味道会很丰富。 现在我们要做的最后一件事, |
[22:16] | gonna put a bit of celery on top here. | 在这里要放些芹菜。 |
[22:17] | Gonna throw this in the oven to get a nice little char… | 要把它扔进烤箱里弄个漂亮的小字符… |
[22:21] | for about somewhere between 25 and 35 minutes. | 大约需要25至35分钟。 |
[22:24] | I love the fact that Matt wants to give thanks and appreciation | 我喜欢Matt想要感谢和赞赏的事实 |
[22:28] | to his friends, family and loved ones. | 给他的朋友,家人和亲人。 |
[22:30] | But this is also an opportunity | 但这也是一个机会 |
[22:33] | to test out some amazing food and to see | 测试一些令人惊奇的食物并看看 |
[22:35] | what this experience at Red Barn Ranch would be like | Red Barn Ranch的经历会是什么样的 |
[22:38] | if he wants to pursue the farm-table business venture. | 如果他想从事农场业务。 |
[22:42] | I’ll grab these puppies out. Awesome. | 我会把这些小狗抓出来。 太棒了 |
[22:44] | So these have browned up beautifully. | 因此,它们变得美丽起来。 |
[22:47] | Throw these right in. | 把这些扔进去。 |
[22:48] | For the liquid, if you can pass me that low-sodium | 对于液体,如果您能通过我那低钠 |
[22:51] | organic chicken broth. Thank you. | 有机鸡汤。 谢谢。 |
[22:53] | Enough so that it looks like a stew, but with extra liquid. | 足够使它看起来像炖菜,但有多余的液体。 |
[22:56] | So, we just mix that around a little in the broth. | 因此,我们在肉汤中混合少许。 |
[22:58] | And it’s gonna flavor the broth. | 它会给汤增味。 |
[23:00] | We’re gonna give that a go for a few minutes. | 我们要花几分钟时间。 |
[23:02] | Put that right in there. | 放在那里。 |
[23:04] | We wanna cover it enough, | 我们想掩盖它, |
[23:05] | but we want steam to be able to escape while we pulse it | 但我们希望蒸汽在脉冲时能够逸出 |
[23:08] | -on the lowest setting, which is one. | -在最低设置(即1)上。 |
[23:12] | So, it’s already starting to blend in nicely. | 因此,它已经开始很好地融合在一起。 |
[23:13] | And then we can jack it up just a bit. | 然后我们可以将其顶起一点。 |
[23:16] | Beautiful. We want this to be super-creamy and velvety. | 美丽。 我们希望这是超级奶油和天鹅绒般的。 |
[23:19] | So while it’s set on one, | 因此,当它设置为一个时, |
[23:21] | we’re gonna be adding a little bit of the cream. | 我们要加一点奶油。 |
[23:23] | So, the color’s already brightening up. | 因此,颜色已经变亮了。 |
[23:28] | Perfect. We’re gonna put this back in the pot. | 完美。 我们要把它放回锅里。 |
[23:30] | – Okay. Ooh. | -好的。 哦 |
[23:33] | -Forgot I left that on, but we’re fine. | -忘记了,我没事,但是我们很好。 |
[23:35] | It’s just basically gonna heat up in here. | 它基本上只会在这里变热。 |
[23:38] | And now we are ready to plate. | 现在我们准备好了。 |
[23:42] | -A bit of fiber never hurt anybody. -It won’t hurt anything. | -一点纤维都不会伤害任何人。 -什么都不会伤害。 |
[23:44] | A nice big, fat dollop of sour cream on each, please. | 请给每个大块的一块酸奶油。 |
[23:47] | -Okay. -You were ready to taste it! | -好。 -您准备品尝它! |
[23:49] | -I was– All right. -You were ready. No. We’re not done yet. | -我是-好吧。 -你准备好了。 不,我们还没有完成。 |
[23:51] | -Beautiful. This is it! – It looks fantastic. | -美丽。 就是这个! -看起来很棒。 |
[23:54] | Let’s see how this is. | 让我们看看这是怎么回事。 |
[23:56] | -Mmm. That is fantastic. -Cream is king. | -嗯。 那太棒了。 -奶油为王。 |
[24:00] | -Amazing amount of flavor in there. -Right? | -那里的味道惊人。 -对? |
[24:02] | -Exploding with flavor. -Taste as you go. | -带有香味。 -随身品尝。 |
[24:04] | Make sure that everything is, like, fully-flavored, and… | 确保所有东西都味道十足,并且… |
[24:07] | -you’re gonna be great. -Awesome. | -你会很棒的。 太好了 |
[24:08] | -Let’s have another bite. -Yeah, another bite. | -让我们再咬一口。 是的,另一口。 |
[24:17] | Out of 365 days, how many days do you get down to the city? | 在365天中,您有多少天要去这座城市? |
[24:20] | -For pleasure? One. -Yeah. | -为了娱乐? 一。 是的 |
[24:23] | -One? -Maybe. | -一个? -也许。 |
[24:24] | One day? | 有一天吗? |
[24:26] | Yeah, I don’t ever come up here. I don’t get out of my– | 是的,我从来没有来过这里。 我不会摆脱我的- |
[24:29] | It’s– It’s not so much my comfort zone. It– | 这不是我的舒适区。 它 – |
[24:31] | as it is well, a little bit. I might– | 很好,一点点。 我可能 – |
[24:33] | It sounds exactly like that. It sounds like me running away from cows. | 听起来完全像那样。 听起来像我逃离了牛。 |
[24:38] | I feel like a lost puppy up here. | 我感觉就像是一只迷失的小狗。 |
[24:40] | It’s not something I grew up doing. This is all kinda new for me. | 这不是我长大的。 这对我来说有点新。 |
[24:44] | I don’t, uh, need it like some people need it. | 我不需要,就像某些人需要它一样。 |
[24:47] | How do you know what you don’t need until… | 你怎么知道直到… |
[24:52] | -you try it? -That’s true. | -您尝试吗? -确实如此。 |
[24:54] | You got me there. | 你让我在那里。 |
[24:57] | From what you share with me, of, “Yeah, I’m no longer with my wife. | 根据您与我分享的内容,“是的,我不再和我的妻子在一起。 |
[25:01] | The kids are no longer around how they used to be. | 孩子们不再像以前那样生活了。 |
[25:03] | Business I used to know with the cows is ending. | 我以前与奶牛有关的业务即将结束。 |
[25:06] | We’re selling ’em.” | 我们在卖他们。” |
[25:07] | If you don’t expose yourself to new things, | 如果您不接触新事物, |
[25:09] | then your ideas will be limited to some degree. | 然后您的想法会受到一定程度的限制。 |
[25:13] | -Yeah. -You know, being around the five of us | -是的。 -你知道,我们五个人在一起 |
[25:15] | will open you up this week. | 这周将为您开放。 |
[25:17] | -It already has a little bit, yeah. -See? | -已经有一点了,是的。 -看到? |
[25:20] | I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, and I was a little nervous. | 我不太确定会发生什么,我有点紧张。 |
[25:23] | Am I gonna be able to handle five gay men in my house? | 我能应付我家里的五个男同性恋者吗? |
[25:26] | -I don’t know. I’ve never been in that. -Yeah. | -我不知道。 我从来没有去过。 是的 |
[25:28] | You all came in, and I didn’t, like– | 你们都进来了,但我没有- |
[25:30] | I didn’t have a heart attack. I didn’t pass out. | 我 i>没有心脏病。 我没有晕倒。 |
[25:32] | I wasn’t, like, stiff as a board. I felt– I feel like myself right now. | 我不像木板那样僵硬。 我感觉-我现在感觉像我自己。 |
[25:36] | -Felt like myself then– -Can you send a memo | -那就像我一样–您能发送备忘录吗 |
[25:38] | to the rest of the straight guys around the world? Let ’em know… | 全世界其他直男? 让他们知道… |
[25:41] | if they get around five gay guys that they won’t have a heart attack. | 如果他们周围有五个同性恋者,他们将不会心脏病发作。 |
[25:44] | -And you won’t try to convert us. -Yeah, well, | -您将不会尝试转换我们。 是的 |
[25:46] | -we won’t convert you. -Right. | -我们不会转换您的。 -对。 |
[25:47] | Let me tell you, the thing you all don’t know, | 让我告诉你,你们都不知道的事, |
[25:50] | 99 percent of you we don’t want. | 我们不希望您中的99%。 |
[25:52] | -Let the ladies have you. -Okay. Good. | -让女士们拥有你。 -好的。 好。 |
[25:54] | We have enough trouble with our own guys. | 我们和自己的家伙有足够的麻烦。 |
[25:56] | -Ready, homeboy? -Ready. | -准备好了,男生? -准备。 |
[25:58] | -Hey. Hey! | -嘿。 嘿! |
[26:00] | -Oh, boy. -Every time I go into places | -好家伙。 -每次我进去的地方 |
[26:02] | I like to do a little dance, just to be sure. | 为了确定,我喜欢跳舞。 |
[26:04] | I’m not that ready, but… | 我还没准备好,但是… |
[26:05] | Hey, hey! All right we’re gonna go inside now. | 嘿,嘿! 好吧,我们现在要进去。 |
[26:07] | I don’t have the rhythm that you have. | 我没有你的节奏。 |
[26:09] | – Come on. Ugh. – I just– | -加油。 啊。 – 我只是 – |
[26:11] | What made me interested about coming to this area | 是什么让我对来这个地区感兴趣 |
[26:13] | -is that this used to be an old stockyard. -Yeah. | -这曾经是一个旧的牧场。 是的 |
[26:15] | Since I was a little kid, every year I used to come out here and show cattle | 因为我还是个小孩,所以每年我都会来这里看牛 |
[26:19] | and stuff with my grandpa. | 还有我爷爷的东西 |
[26:20] | -Hey! – Hey! How are you? | -嘿! 嘿! 你好吗? |
[26:22] | -I’m good. This is our friend, Carrie. -Carrie. Hey, Matt Morland. | -我很好。 这是我们的朋友嘉莉。 凯莉 嘿,马特·莫兰德。 |
[26:25] | Hey, Matt. Nice to meet you. | 嗨,马特。 很高兴见到你。 |
[26:27] | With you starting this new business, I thought it was good for you | 随着您开始这项新业务,我认为这对您有好处 |
[26:29] | to step out of your comfort zone, first. | 首先要走出您的舒适区。 |
[26:31] | But secondly, to also meet with local businesses | 但第二,还要与当地企业见面 |
[26:34] | that can help you to expand what you’re planning on doing | 可以帮助您扩展计划中的工作 |
[26:38] | with the farm-to-table in a way that you might not have thought of. | 以一种您可能没有想到的方式从服务器到餐桌。 |
[26:41] | -Have you ever connected with a winery? -Nope. | -你有没有和酿酒厂联系过? -不。 |
[26:43] | -Do you like where I’m going with this? -I do. I do. | -你喜欢我要去哪里吗? -我做。 我做。 |
[26:46] | -Great. -I’m getting comfortable. | -太好了。 我很舒服 |
[26:47] | -Get comfortable. -All right. | -舒服点。 -行。 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna get you drunk, | 我会让你喝醉的, |
[26:50] | -so get comfortable. -Good. | -所以要舒服。 -好。 |
[26:51] | There’s a lot of anxiety around the fact that things are changing. | 事情在变化,这一事实引起了很多焦虑。 |
[26:54] | It’s scary. | 太恐怖了。 |
[26:55] | All right. So we’re gonna come right here. | 好吧。 所以我们要来这里。 |
[26:58] | And I feel his anxiety. But there’s a way to combat that. | 我感到他的焦虑。 i> 但是有一种方法可以解决这个问题。 i> |
[27:01] | He has to open himself up to trying new things. | 他必须敞开心to尝试新事物。 |
[27:04] | -With your dinner… – Uh-huh. | -吃晚饭…-恩。 |
[27:06] | …tell me what you’re having. | …告诉我你所拥有的。 |
[27:07] | For the main course, uh, butternut, uh, squash soup… | 主菜,呃,胡桃,呃,南瓜汤… |
[27:10] | -Love it. -…that I’m going to make. | -爱它。 -…我要做的。 |
[27:12] | -I’m impressed. -Yeah. | -我印象深刻。 是的 |
[27:13] | Well, this is a Viognier. | 好吧,这是一个维奥尼(Viognier)。 |
[27:15] | So, I don’t know how familiar you are with a Viognier. | 所以,我不知道您对Viognier有多熟悉。 |
[27:17] | No. Not at all. | 一点都不。 |
[27:18] | Kind of your core fruits, | 你的核心果实, |
[27:20] | like peach and apricot, | 像桃子和杏子一样, |
[27:21] | and it goes great with squash. | 南瓜非常棒。 |
[27:24] | -Okay. -So, give it a little swirl. | -好。 -所以,给它一点漩涡。 |
[27:27] | What do you normally drink? | 您通常喝什么? |
[27:29] | -Beer. Yeah. -Me too. | -啤酒。 是的 -我也是。 |
[27:31] | – Me too. -Well, you do a little sip first. | -我也是。 -好吧,你先喝一点。 |
[27:34] | Get your palate familiar. | 使您的上颚熟悉。 |
[27:36] | -It’s not bad. -Good. Good. | -不算太差。 -好。 好。 |
[27:38] | We’re kind of experimenting with farm-to-table. I’ve got this great place. | 我们正在尝试从农场到餐桌。 我有这个好地方。 |
[27:41] | I love to talk. I love to entertain. But all I do right now is a pumpkin patch, | 我喜欢说话。 我喜欢娱乐。 但是我现在只做一个南瓜补丁, |
[27:45] | -six weekends a year. That’s it. -Oh. | -一年六个周末。 而已。 -哦。 |
[27:47] | -The rest of the time it’s closed. -Farm-to-table’s awesome. | -其余时间关闭。 -农场到餐桌很棒。 |
[27:49] | -This is– -We do a lot of those, we love that. | -这是–我们做了很多,我们很喜欢。 |
[27:51] | So, if this works, that’s something I will definitely try to replicate more | 因此,如果这行得通,那我肯定会尝试复制更多内容 |
[27:54] | to utilize my facility and– And to help generate a little more income. | 利用我的设施,并且-并帮助产生更多的收入。 |
[27:57] | Yeah. And we’d be happy to participate | 是的。 我们很高兴参加 |
[28:00] | and give you some wine to pour, too. | 再给你倒酒 |
[28:01] | -Look at that. -Wow! | -看那个。 -哇! |
[28:03] | -Yeah. -I like where this is… | -是的。 我喜欢这里 |
[28:04] | Hook ups. Thank you for exposing us to this. | 挂钩。 感谢您向我们展示这一点。 |
[28:07] | We’re gonna just have a little conversation and maybe… | 我们要聊一点,也许… |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[28:10] | -…drink a little bit more of this. -You help yourself, young man. | -…多喝一点。 年轻人,你帮你自己。 |
[28:13] | Did you think we’re gonna do some crazy stuff | 你以为我们会做一些疯狂的事情吗 |
[28:15] | like dress you up in drag or something? | 像在拖曳中打扮你一样? |
[28:17] | No, I mean I don’t think like– Not quite that one. | 不,我的意思是我不喜欢-不完全是这样。 |
[28:19] | I guess I wouldn’t have dismissed it out of the realm of possibilities– | 我想我不会因为可能性而放弃它- |
[28:22] | Of possibilities, us putting you in drag? | 可能,我们会让您感到困惑吗? |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[28:25] | The only one out of the five of us that wears heels is Jonathan. | 乔纳森(Jonathan)是我们五个人中唯一一个穿高跟鞋的人。 |
[28:28] | Maybe I’m getting you a little tipsy | 也许我让你有点tips |
[28:29] | so that when he says you’re gonna be in drag– | 所以当他说你会陷入困境时 |
[28:32] | -I’m done. | -我完成了。 |
[28:38] | -Slow down a little bit. -A little bit? Okay, slow down. | -慢一点。 -一点点? 好吧慢点 |
[28:40] | -Seems like I came just at the right time. -What? | -好像我来的时候恰到好处。 -什么? |
[28:42] | -You know this? Know this? You know it? -Hi. How are you? What’s going on? | -你知道吗? 知道这个? 你知道的? 嗨 你好吗? 这是怎么回事? |
[28:47] | -I’m driving. So… -Finish this. And then we’ll leave. | -我在开车。 所以…-完成这个。 然后我们离开。 |
[28:50] | I need you feeling grounded for this next moment. | 我需要你为下一刻感到扎根。 |
[28:54] | So much grounding-ness. | 如此扎根。 |
[28:56] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[28:59] | – Can’t be outdone. -Woo. | -不能过分。 喔 |
[29:01] | That works out perfect, because actually our next field trip is an AA meeting. | 听起来很完美,因为实际上我们的下一次实地考察是一次AA会议。 |
[29:04] | -So, uh… | -所以,呃… |
[29:08] | Oh, my God, your house. I mean, yes, queen. | 哦,天哪,你的房子。 我的意思是,女王。 |
[29:11] | Okay. Gorgeous. | 好吧。 华丽。 |
[29:13] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧。 我们走吧。 |
[29:14] | Oh, my God, I wonder if she has snacks. | 哦,天哪,我想知道她是否有零食。 |
[29:19] | This house is stunning. | 这房子很棒。 |
[29:23] | -Hello, Momma. -Well, hi, guys! | -你好,妈妈。 嗨,大家好! |
[29:25] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[29:26] | -You’re pulling up a cup of joe for us? -Jonathan. | -您为我们准备了一杯乔吗? 乔纳森 |
[29:28] | -We go way back. -I know. | -我们往回走。 -我知道。 |
[29:30] | Take your hat off. | 脱下你的帽子。 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[29:33] | So, hats off to Mom, literally. I didn’t even mean to do that. | 因此,向妈妈致以诚意。 我什至都不打算那样做。 |
[29:36] | I walked right into it. Let me just gently take off my jacket. | 我走进去。 让我轻轻脱下外套。 |
[29:39] | Um, you’ve been nailing it. | 嗯,您一直在钉牢它。 |
[29:41] | Like, are you a “licensed cosmetologist”? | 喜欢,您是“执照美容师”吗? |
[29:43] | No, I honestly do not know what I’m doing. | 不,老实说,我不知道我在做什么。 |
[29:45] | Were you doing– Well, how are you doing it? | 您正在做-好吧,您如何做? |
[29:46] | I just usually take, like, clippers to the back part of his hair, | 我通常像是把理发器放在他头发的后部, |
[29:49] | and then on top, I scissor cut it. | 然后在顶部,我剪掉它。 |
[29:52] | And I try to leave, you know, a little– | 而且我想离开,一点点- |
[29:53] | little up here to kinda style, right? | 有点像这里的风格,对吗? |
[29:56] | -Aw! How cute’s your mom? -She does a great job. | -噢! 你妈妈好可爱吗? 她做得很好。 |
[29:59] | Do you ever find yourself spilling all your secrets accidentally | 您是否曾经发现自己不小心泄露了所有秘密 |
[30:02] | when she’s cutting your hair? “Didn’t mean to tell my mom,” | 当她剪头发时? “不是要告诉我妈妈,” |
[30:04] | but you just get so relaxed when you get your hair done? | 但是当你完成头发时,你会变得如此轻松吗? |
[30:07] | -How’d you know? -It happens, right? | -你怎么知道? -发生吧? |
[30:09] | It is actually our talk time. | 实际上是我们的谈话时间。 |
[30:10] | – Yeah, we– -It is? | -是的-我们-是吗? |
[30:12] | -We talk a lot. -Probably why it takes so long. | -我们经常聊。 -大概为什么要花这么长时间。 |
[30:14] | Matt is very committed to his mom as his kitchen beautician. | 马特(Matt)十分忠心于妈妈作为厨房美容师。 |
[30:16] | I love that story. I learned how to do hair in a kitchen. | 我 i>喜欢那个故事。 我学会了如何在厨房里做头发。 |
[30:20] | Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie. | 钢铁玉兰 i>是我最喜欢的电影。 |
[30:22] | -All right. -Hair-cutting class is in session, Mom. | -好的。 -理发课,妈妈。 |
[30:24] | -Let’s go. -Here we go. | -走吧。 -开始了。 |
[30:25] | Look at this big, full hair of yours. She’s gorgeous. | 看看你那头大而全的头发。 她很漂亮。 |
[30:29] | – All right. -Who– What do you do with your hair? | -好吧。 -谁-你的头发怎么办? |
[30:31] | Is it still a hat? Do you ever zhuzh it up? | 还戴着帽子吗? 你有住过吗? |
[30:34] | Well, um, sometimes, I don’t know what that word was. | 好吧,有时候,我不知道这个词是什么。 |
[30:38] | -A zhuzh. | -A zhuzh. |
[30:39] | Well, it’s like your, you know, for your mom, it could be like | 好吧,就像你,对你妈妈来说,可能就像 |
[30:43] | a ponytail is, like, if you’re not seeing anyone. | 马尾辫就像,如果你没有看到任何人。 |
[30:45] | But if you’re gonna see someone, she does a little zhuzh. | 但是,如果您要去见某人,她会做一点zhzh。 |
[30:48] | -She does a bit of an extra thing. -Can I say spiff? | -她做了一些额外的事情。 -我能说些泡沫吗? |
[30:50] | –Spiff it up? -Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. | – i>散布吗? -做任何让您感到舒适的事情。 |
[30:52] | If I spiff it up, it’s been a long time since I’ve done that. | 如果我喜欢的话,那已经很久了。 |
[30:54] | But I would like, yeah, like, pull it forward like that, probably. | 但我想,是的,大概那样向前拉。 |
[30:59] | And then put some, like, water or something… | 然后放些水之类的东西 |
[31:02] | -Oh, some water. – Water. | -哦,喝点水。 – 水。 |
[31:03] | -Wow! -Yeah. | -哇! 是的 |
[31:05] | So, when we’re talking about blending the beard with clippers, | 因此,当我们谈论将胡须与快船混合在一起时, |
[31:08] | you use the ear as, like, the benchmark | 您将耳朵用作基准 |
[31:10] | -for, like, where you fade. -Okay. | -用于(例如)您淡入淡出的地方。 -好的。 |
[31:11] | So, you wanna start the fade at the bottom of the ear, | 因此,您想在耳底开始淡入淡出, |
[31:13] | then you wanna start to come off of it at the top of the ear. | 然后您想从耳顶开始脱落。 |
[31:21] | Gorg. | 哥。 |
[31:23] | This we like, ’cause it makes your jaw look bigger. But this we don’t like, | 我们喜欢这个,因为它会使您的下巴看起来更大。 但这我们不喜欢 |
[31:26] | ’cause it makes your neck look fat. | ‘因为它使您的脖子看起来发胖。 |
[31:27] | -Okay. -Right? | -好。 -对? |
[31:30] | Then you wanna come get– | 那你想来- |
[31:32] | -Clean up this line. -Okay. | -清理此行。 -好的。 |
[31:34] | Can we even? So handsome. | 我们可以吗? 好帅 |
[31:36] | So attractive. | 如此吸引人。 |
[31:38] | So, basically, I’m establishing the length | 因此,基本上,我正在确定长度 |
[31:40] | -right here. –Okay. | -就在这里。 – i>好。 |
[31:40] | And then you make little parts, pull the hair up. | 然后,您做一些小零件,将头发拉起。 |
[31:43] | That’s how short I made it. | 这就是我做的很短。 |
[31:45] | –That make sense? – Yeah. | – i>这有意义吗? -是的 |
[31:46] | How’s it lookin’? | 看起来怎么样? |
[31:48] | -Looks good. – Good. | -很好。 很好 |
[31:49] | Purple. | 紫色。 |
[31:50] | -Purple. -Hints of pink. | -紫色。 -粉色的提示。 |
[31:51] | Got some glitter unicorns going on in the back. | 后面有一些闪闪发光的独角兽。 |
[31:55] | It says, “Elect Pelosi 2020.” | 它说:“ Elect Pelosi2020。” |
[31:57] | -Definitely gonna have to talk about that. -It says, “Pelosi 2020.” | -一定要谈论这个。 -它说:“佩洛西2020。” |
[32:00] | What if I did, like… “Fab 6”? | 如果我这样做了,例如…“ Fab 6”,该怎么办? |
[32:02] | -Fab 6 could be cute. | -Fab 6可能很可爱。 |
[32:04] | The first heterosexual member. It could be cute, Matt. | 第一个异性恋成员。 可能很可爱,马特。 |
[32:08] | -Don’t be so quick to write it off. -I haven’t said no, yet. | -不要这么快就将其注销。 -我还没有拒绝。 |
[32:11] | Beard oil? | 胡须油? |
[32:12] | Beard oil. | 胡须油。 |
[32:14] | -Then what I do, is I come in. | -然后我要做的就是我进来。 |
[32:17] | This is just when you’re getting spiffy. Like, for say a farm-to-table dinner. | 这就是你变得麻木的时候。 例如,从农场到餐桌的晚餐。 |
[32:22] | It looks good. | 看上去不错。 |
[32:24] | This is an air dry foam, which I love. | 这是我喜欢的风干泡沫。 |
[32:26] | So, just using your fingers, | 因此,只需用手指,
用刷子 |
[32:29] | using a brush, | |
[32:30] | you’re using your head almost like an ironing board. | 您的头就像熨衣板一样。 |
[32:35] | Then… | 然后… |
[32:36] | you have to come back in with your trusty pomade to make it cute again. | 您必须带着值得信赖的润发油回来,再次变得可爱。 |
[32:39] | Look at how handsome you are. | 看看你有多帅。 |
[32:41] | -Do you love it? -It looks really good. Yeah, I really do. | -你喜欢它吗? -看起来真的很好。 是的,我确实如此。 |
[32:43] | It’s like, “I will pass this agricultural bill.” | 就像“我将通过这项农业法案”。 |
[32:46] | -Okay? | -好吗? |
[32:48] | Feel like about ten pounds lighter. | 感觉轻了大约十磅。 |
[32:50] | You do? Do you feel ready for tomorrow? | 你呢? 你为明天做好准备了吗? |
[32:52] | -I do. I do. I’m good. -I’ve loved spending this time with you, | -我知道。 我做。 我很好。 我很喜欢和你在一起 |
[32:55] | and I’m very excited to see what you do with your business. | ,我很高兴看到您与您的公司合作。 |
[32:57] | Thank you very much. You taught me a lot. | 非常感谢。 你教了我很多。 |
[32:59] | I never have touched products | 我从未接触过产品
真的,完全是我的胡须或头发的 |
[33:01] | for my beard or my hair, really, at all. So, learned a lot for sure. | 。 因此,可以肯定地学到了很多东西。 |
[33:06] | Good. Honest to God, not to make you uncomfortable, | 好。 对上帝诚实,不要让你不舒服, |
[33:08] | but you look so handsome right now. | 但是您现在看起来很帅。 |
[33:09] | Is your hair growing on you, ’cause it’s growing on me, like, by the second. | 你的头发长在你身上吗,因为它在我身上长到第二秒钟。 |
[33:12] | Gettin’ more used to it. | Gettin’更习惯了。 |
[33:14] | -Right? – Looks really good. | -对吗? -看起来真的很好。 |
[33:26] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家。 |
[33:27] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[33:29] | -About to see your house. – I’m stoked. | -要去看看你的房子。 -我很高兴。 |
[33:30] | -You’re really about to see your house. -I know. | -您真的要去看房子了。 -我知道。 |
[33:32] | -Ooh! | 哦! |
[33:34] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 |
[33:37] | -Come on in! – Come on in, Matt. | -加油! -进来吧,马特 |
[33:40] | I’m gonna open this all the way. Oh. | 我要一直打开。 哦。 |
[33:42] | -Look at your home. -Oh, my goodness. | -看你的家。 -哦,我的天啊。 |
[33:45] | -Come on in. -Wow! | -进来吧-哇! |
[33:52] | Holy cow! | 圣牛! |
[33:54] | How drastically it’s changed. | 发生了多么大的变化。 |
[33:56] | It’s modern, but with a country feel. | 这是现代风格,但带有乡村气息。 |
[33:59] | And it’s– And it’s warm, and it’s got colors | 而且-温暖,有颜色 |
[34:01] | and contrast. And there’s stuff on the wall and there– The pictures. | 和对比。 i>墙上有东西-图片。 |
[34:06] | I feel like I just stepped into a different universe. | 我觉得自己刚刚走进了另一个世界。 |
[34:08] | This does not feel like… | 这感觉不像… |
[34:10] | – But a great one. -But it’s great. | -很棒。 -太好了。 |
[34:11] | – Isn’t it cozy? -You’re a modern farmer. | -不舒服吗? -你是现代农民。 |
[34:13] | I wanted to give you modern farm house. | 我想给你现代化的农舍。 |
[34:15] | -Hit the nail on the head. -Yeah. | -用钉子钉在头上。 是的 |
[34:17] | I know the reason you had this open here is you like to play with the kids, | 我知道您在这里开张的原因是您想和孩子们一起玩, |
[34:20] | -so I did two small coffee tables. – Uh-huh. | -所以我做了两个小咖啡桌。 – 嗯。 |
[34:22] | So, they’re easier to push aside if you do wanna move ’em. | 因此,如果您想移动它们,它们会更容易推开。 |
[34:24] | – Smart. -To play with the kids. | -聪明。 -和孩子们一起玩。 |
[34:26] | -Do you wanna see more? – Yes, I– I’d love to see more. | -您想看到更多吗? -是的,我-我希望看到更多。 |
[34:30] | -Wow! -Bobby-ah. | -哇! 鲍比啊 |
[34:31] | – This is like– – Looks like a different kitchen? | -这就像–看起来像另一个厨房? |
[34:34] | It’s a different kitchen. And I love it. | 这是另一个厨房。 我喜欢它。 |
[34:37] | I did two-tone cabinets. Got rid of that oddly-shaped island. | 我做了两音柜。 摆脱了那个形状怪异的岛屿。 |
[34:41] | – Yeah. -Thought I’d put something | -是的。 -我想放点东西 |
[34:43] | that was a bit more functional and didn’t take up as much space. | 这有点功能,而且不占用太多空间。 |
[34:46] | Bobby, you went off on this gorgeous kitchen. | 鲍比,你去了这个漂亮的厨房。 |
[34:50] | You just a hundred percent blew me away. I did not expect this. | 你只有百分之一百把我吹走了。 我没想到这一点。 |
[34:53] | And my favorite detail is the plaid wallpaper. I love a plaid wallpaper. | 我最喜欢的细节是格子墙纸。 我喜欢格子墙纸。 |
[34:59] | Oh, my gosh. It’s like a hotel room. | 哦,我的天哪。 就像旅馆房间一样。 |
[35:04] | – Light behind the bed. – What? That’s cool. | -床后的灯。 – 什么? 这很酷。 |
[35:08] | I did this headboard, because it reminded me of the wood place we went. | 我做了这个床头板,因为它让我想起了我们去过的木头地方。 |
[35:11] | -Remember talking about… – Yeah, we– | -记得谈论…-是的,我们- |
[35:12] | -…putting pieces in wood? – Uh-huh. | -…把木头放进去吗? – 嗯。 |
[35:14] | So, every time you’re laying in bed, you’re gonna think about | 因此,每次您躺在床上时,您都会想一想 |
[35:16] | when you and I went wood shopping. | 当你和我去木头购物时。 |
[35:18] | -That’s right. | -是的。 |
[35:20] | Thank you. Thank you so much | 谢谢。 非常感谢 |
[35:22] | for the massive amount of change that I couldn’t | 我无法进行的大量更改 |
[35:24] | imagine or wouldn’t have taken– Done on my own. | 想象还是不会接受-由我自己完成。 |
[35:27] | But I– But I love it. | 但是我-但我喜欢它。 |
[35:28] | When you walked in here before, you could kind of feel | 当您走进这里时,您可能会感到 |
[35:31] | the dark cloud. You know? | 乌云。 你懂? |
[35:33] | There was bare places on the wall where, clearly, pictures had come down. | 墙上有裸露的地方,清楚地看到照片下来了。 |
[35:37] | You know? And so now when you walk in, there’s none of that. | 你知道吗? 所以现在当您走进去时,一切都没有了。 |
[35:40] | It’s just Matt… | 就是马特… |
[35:41] | and the life Matt is now building for himself. | 而Matt的生活现在正在为自己建立。 |
[35:45] | I’m excited. This is so cool. | 我很兴奋。 太酷了 |
[35:48] | I didn’t throw your old stuff away, | 我没有丢掉你的旧东西, |
[35:50] | because when you’re working, I don’t want you to worry about wearing any of this. | 因为您在工作时,我不想让您担心穿任何一件。 |
[35:53] | This is your stuff to wear when you are… | 这是您在…时要穿的东西…
托管时促进您的业务 |
[35:55] | promoting you business, when you are hosting. | 。 |
[35:59] | I got you plaid options | 我有你的格子选择 |
[36:00] | -that are freshened up. -I remember this one from the store. | -变得新鲜了。 -我记得商店里的那个。 |
[36:03] | -And you liked it. -I did. | -您喜欢它。 我做到了 |
[36:04] | And I loved it. I’m glad that you chose that. | 我喜欢它。 我很高兴您选择了那个。 |
[36:07] | I also got you plain flannels. | 我也给你简单的法兰绒。 |
[36:09] | They feel exactly the same, as the other flannels you had, | 他们的感觉和您吃过的其他法兰绒一样, |
[36:12] | so they’ll keep you nice and warm, but they’re more simple | 这样可以让您保持温暖和舒适,但是它们更加简单 |
[36:14] | so they look more dressed-up. | ,让他们看起来更加打扮。 |
[36:15] | -I like it. -Is that good? | -我喜欢。 -好吗? |
[36:16] | Yeah. I mean, that’s– That’s me. It’s just different colors and then newer. | 是的 我的意思是,那是我。 它只是不同的颜色,然后更新。 |
[36:21] | That was all I needed to hear. | 这就是我需要听到的。 |
[36:22] | -You ready to try some stuff on? -Yeah. | -您准备尝试一些东西吗? 是的 |
[36:24] | We are excited, Tani! | 我们很高兴,谷妮! |
[36:25] | -Show us! -Tani bani bani boy! | -给我们看! -Tani bani bani男孩! |
[36:28] | Okay. Farmer Matt, won’t you join us, sir? | 好吧。 农夫马特,先生,您愿意加入我们吗? |
[36:31] | Oh! | 哦! |
[36:33] | -Slick! -Look at you! | -光滑! -看着你! |
[36:35] | -That is how you do plaid! -You look so good. | -那是格子呢! -你看起来很好。 |
[36:38] | -Turn for us. -What do you think? | -为我们转弯。 -你怎么看? |
[36:39] | -What do you think? -You look like a brand new man | -你觉得呢? -你看起来像个崭新的男人 |
[36:41] | and you’re so handsome! | ,你真帅! |
[36:42] | This isn’t a stuffy politician look. | 这不是政治人物的闷闷不乐。 |
[36:45] | You just look like the most polished version of you. | 您看起来像是您最精致的版本。 |
[36:47] | -And you look super-cool and young. -Yeah. | -而且您看起来超酷而年轻。 是的 |
[36:49] | – You look very sexy. -I like it. I look like | -你看起来很性感。 -我喜欢。 我看起来像 |
[36:52] | -I’m 50 pounds lighter. -Yeah. | -我轻了50磅。 是的 |
[36:53] | That double vent is gonna give you this lovely shape. | 双重排气孔会给你这种可爱的形状。 |
[36:56] | You said you feel 50 pounds lighter, | 你说你减轻了50磅 |
[36:57] | -it’s because of details like that. -Okay. | -是因为这样的细节。 -好的。 |
[36:59] | At the expense of sounding like Jonathan, | 听起来像乔纳森, |
[37:01] | -I just wanna cuddle with you right now. | -我现在想和你拥抱。 |
[37:03] | – Yeah. I know, right? -Let me change my clothes. | -是的。 我知道,对吧? -让我换衣服。 |
[37:05] | On that note, we are gonna change him real quick, | 在那个音符上,我们将很快改变他, |
[37:07] | before he does insist on cuddling with you. | 在他坚持要和你拥抱之前。 |
[37:09] | -Introducing Matthew! – Woo! | -Matthew介绍! -呜! |
[37:13] | Walk, walk, walk. | 走,走,走。 |
[37:15] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[37:17] | Yeah! Oh! | 是的! 哦! |
[37:18] | -I like it! -Gorgeous, Matt. | -我喜欢! 太好了,马特 |
[37:21] | So this is farmer chic, farmer cool, farmer hip. | 这是农夫时尚,农夫时尚,农夫时尚。 |
[37:24] | The jeans actually fit him. | 牛仔裤实际上适合他。 |
[37:26] | It’s a little different than what I would probably go pick out. | 这和我可能挑选的有点不同。 |
[37:29] | When I look in the mirror, | 当我照镜子时, |
[37:30] | -I don’t look like somebody different. -Good. | -我看起来不一样。 -好。 |
[37:32] | – We did so good. | – We did so good. |
[37:35] | This is our sunscreen, right? | 这是我们的防晒霜,对吗? |
[37:36] | -Okay. –And then, | -好的。 – i>然后 |
[37:38] | this is our little friend, the green stick. | 这是我们的小朋友,绿色的棍子。 |
[37:39] | We love him, and what he does is he neutralizes red. | 我们爱他,而他所做的就是中和红色。 |
[37:43] | So, he’ll kind of make our skin | 所以,他一定会让我们的皮肤 |
[37:45] | just kind of calm down a little bit. | 有点冷静。 |
[37:46] | You do this. Okay. | 你这样做。 好的。 |
[37:49] | Gonna give him to your friend, right? | 要把他给你的朋友,对吗? |
[37:52] | -Make a little cocktail. | -做一点鸡尾酒。 |
[37:54] | -Don’t you love cocktails? -Absolutely. | -你不喜欢鸡尾酒吗? -绝对。 |
[37:55] | That’s because if you put this straight on your skin, it would be, like, | 那是因为如果直接将它放在皮肤上,就像 |
[37:58] | -green-looking. -Mm-hmm. | -绿色。 嗯 |
[38:00] | Put the little chin up. | 抬起小下巴。 |
[38:03] | Okay. Now look in the mirror, and smear that all around. | 好吧。 现在,照照镜子,然后在四周涂抹。 |
[38:06] | Oh, my God, your skin looks amazing. It looks pretty. | 噢,天哪,你的皮肤看起来棒极了。 好漂亮 |
[38:11] | Oh, that sounds like the beats of a very gorgeous Karamo Brown | 哦,听起来像是非常华丽的Karamo Brown的节拍 |
[38:14] | -if I ever knew one. -Hey! | -如果我知道一个。 -嘿! |
[38:16] | ♪ Hey! Gotta twerk it out You lookin’ all good ♪ | ♪嘿! 要扭出来 i> 你看起来都很好♪ i> |
[38:19] | ♪ Hey! Hey! Gotta twerk it out When you’re lookin’ good ♪ | ♪嘿! 嘿! 要把它翻出来 i> 当你看起来很好♪ i> |
[38:22] | Come on, Matt! Twerk it out when you’re lookin’ good. | 来吧,马特! 当您看起来不错时,请尝试一下。 |
[38:24] | -Come on. -Twerk it out when you look good! | -加油。 -当您看起来不错时,请尝试一下! |
[38:26] | Twerk it out when you lookin’ good! | 看起来不错的时候就吐出来吧! |
[38:28] | -Hey! Hey! -All right. Now you get it. | -嘿! 嘿! -行。 现在您明白了。 |
[38:31] | Hey! Give it up for Matt! | 嘿! 放弃给马特! |
[38:33] | We’ve really made an impact. | 我们确实产生了影响。 |
[38:35] | Take a seat, my friend. | 请坐,我的朋友。 |
[38:37] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[38:39] | On your new chairs. | 在新椅子上。 |
[38:41] | I like my new chairs. | 我喜欢我的新椅子。 |
[38:43] | You know that this is your comfort zone. | 您知道这是您的舒适区。 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[38:46] | You look way too good, brother. Just saying. | 兄弟,你看起来太好了。 只是说。 |
[38:49] | Just in the country, okay. | 就在乡下,好吧。 |
[38:52] | What has this week been like for you? | 本周你感觉如何? |
[38:53] | Um… | 嗯… |
[38:55] | -It was a lot of… a lot of change. -Yeah. | -很多…很多变化。 是的 |
[38:58] | But the beauty of it is that you’re open to it. | 但它的优点在于您对它持开放态度。 |
[39:00] | I look different. I feel different. | 我看起来不一样 我感觉不一样 |
[39:02] | I mean, my house is different. | 我的意思是,我的房子不一样。 |
[39:04] | New comfort levels. | 新的舒适度。 |
[39:05] | I… I spent the last five days with five gay guys. | 我…最近五天,我和五个男同性恋在一起。 |
[39:08] | -Yeah. -That’s not me, that’s something | -是的。 -那不是我,那是东西 |
[39:10] | that I wasn’t comfortable doing, you know, | 我不舒服,你知道, |
[39:13] | -before, so… -Yeah. | -之前,所以…-是的。 |
[39:14] | -That’s really big as well. -Yeah. | -那也很大。 是的 |
[39:16] | You know, you don’t really have a choice. | 你知道,你真的没有选择。 |
[39:17] | Whenever big changes in your life happen, | 每当生活发生重大变化时, |
[39:19] | I feel like I can handle it. | 我觉得我可以应付。 |
[39:21] | Listen, I stopped by the winery before I got here, | 听着,我来到这里之前在酿酒厂停了下来, |
[39:24] | they gave me these bottles and a couple cases | 他们给了我这些瓶子和几箱 |
[39:26] | -that are outside. -Awesome! | -在外面。 太好了! |
[39:27] | Just don’t drink as much as I drank. | 喝得不如我喝的多。 |
[39:29] | Okay. Deal. | 好吧。 交易。 |
[39:30] | – Deal. | -交易。 |
[39:32] | Do you wanna come see what this farm-table situation is looking like? | 您想来看看这个农场餐桌的情况吗? |
[39:35] | – Yes! – I would. | -是的! – 我会。 |
[39:37] | – Let’s do it. Bobby? – Bobby! | -开始吧。 鲍比? -鲍比! |
[39:39] | – Our pleasure. -Hi. | -我们的荣幸。 嗨 |
[39:44] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[39:47] | That is amazing. | 太神奇了。 |
[39:49] | Wow! Good job! | 哇! 做得好! |
[39:54] | -Wow! – Here’s the tables we built. | -哇! -这是我们建造的桌子。 |
[39:57] | – The tables turned out fantastic. – Right? | -桌子真棒。 – 对? |
[39:58] | Wow! Look at the bar. | 哇! 看吧。 |
[40:01] | I, yeah, didn’t think I could own a place that was this fancy. | 是的,我不认为我可以拥有一个像这样的地方。 |
[40:05] | You know, you can make any place look fancy with the right lighting. | 您知道,可以使用适当的照明使任何地方看起来都漂亮。 |
[40:09] | I like it. I mean, I could see weddings out here, | 我喜欢。 我的意思是,我可以在这里看到婚礼, |
[40:12] | -I could see private dinners out here. – Yes. | -我可以在这里看到私人晚餐。 -是的 |
[40:14] | Yes. I’m so happy you’re starting to see it. | 是的。 我很高兴您开始看到它。 |
[40:16] | And what a wonderful experience | 多么美妙的经历 |
[40:18] | you’re gonna show your friends and family tonight too. | 您今晚也将向您的朋友和家人展示。 |
[40:20] | Thank you. Thank you all. | 谢谢。 谢谢你们。 |
[40:22] | But I didn’t ever expect to feel– I kinda feel like we’re all kinda friends. | 但是我从没想过-我有点像我们都是朋友。 |
[40:25] | -We are. -Yeah, we are. | -我们是。 是的,我们是。 |
[40:27] | And– And I didn’t expect that at– at all. | 而且-我根本没想到- |
[40:29] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友。 |
[40:30] | -I know. | -我知道。 |
[40:32] | -We’ll do the same. – Give us a little huggy-wuggy. | -我们将照做。 -给我们一点拥抱。 |
[40:35] | -Group hug. –We have to give you a little hug, | -小组拥抱。 – i>我们必须给您一点拥抱, |
[40:38] | –because we are friends. Friends hug. – Keep it kosher. | – i>因为我们是朋友。 朋友拥抱。 -保持洁净。 |
[40:40] | -Good luck tonight. You’re gonna be great. -See you later! | -今晚好运。 你会很棒。 -回头见! |
[40:43] | Gay-straight alliance hugs. | 同志同盟拥抱。 |
[40:44] | – Bye, Matt. – Yes! | -再见,马特。 -是的! |
[40:45] | – Cute. Bye. – Bye. | -可爱。 再见 -再见 |
[40:46] | – Be good. -Bye, guys. | -好。 -再见,伙计们。 |
[40:47] | Matt, don’t forget to find moments to twerk. | 马特,别忘了找点时机。 |
[40:57] | – This looks so… good. -This is all super local. | -看起来好…好。 -这都是超级本地。 |
[41:01] | So, we have bread from Messenger, | 因此,我们有Messenger的面包, |
[41:03] | ricotta from Italian guy in the city, | 来自城市中意大利人的ricotta, |
[41:05] | acorn butternut squash and honey. | 橡子南瓜和蜂蜜。 |
[41:07] | -Love it. – Look how delicious. | -爱它。 -好好吃 |
[41:08] | – Right? Thank you. -Now, can we go watch Matt’s video? | – 对? 谢谢。 -现在,我们可以去看Matt的视频吗? |
[41:10] | – Yeah. – That would be great. | -是的。 – 那很好啊。 |
[41:12] | Hi, baby Bruley, you taking a little nappy? | 嗨,宝贝布鲁利,你带些尿布吗? |
[41:14] | Aw, angel. | 噢,天使。 |
[41:16] | Bobby, will you do the honors, please? | 鲍比,你能获得荣誉吗? |
[41:17] | -Yeah. – Thank you, love. | -是的。 -谢谢你,爱。 |
[41:20] | He really looks so handsome. | 他看起来真的很帅。 |
[41:22] | He needed that beard to not be, like, the main star of the stage. | 他需要那个胡须不要成为舞台上的主要明星。 |
[41:25] | -Yeah. -You know, more like a supporting actor. | -是的。 -您知道,更像是配角。 |
[41:28] | So, he’s preparing for his first farm-to-table event. | 因此,他正在为他的第一个农场到餐桌活动做准备。 |
[41:30] | I wanted to make sure that he wasn’t too stressed. | 我想确保他不太紧张。 |
[41:33] | We’re basically having most of the whole thing catered. | 我们基本上满足了大部分需求。 |
[41:35] | Love. | 爱。 |
[41:36] | He’s gonna be making his own roasted buttermilk squash soup. | 他要做他自己的烤酪乳南瓜汤。 |
[41:38] | It’s literally going from the farm to a table. | 从字面上看是从农场到桌子。 |
[41:41] | – Cute! | -可爱! |
[41:43] | Wow! | 哇! |
[41:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 |
[41:47] | -Wow. | -哇。 |
[41:49] | It’s, like, not even the same place. | 就好像不在同一个地方。 |
[41:51] | -A different house. | -另一间房子。 |
[41:52] | Feels like you’re– You open the door to some place new. | 感觉就像您一样-您打开了通往新地方的大门。 |
[41:55] | -You look awesome. Wow! -Thank you. | -您看起来很棒。 哇! -谢谢。 |
[41:57] | Oh, my God, you look great. | 噢,天哪,你看起来很棒。 |
[41:59] | They’re so proud of him. | 他们为他感到骄傲。 |
[42:00] | And forever, as scared as he was with how the family would react to the divorce, | 永远,就像他对家人对离婚的反应一样感到恐惧, |
[42:04] | they are just really, truly for him and support him and love him. | 他们真的是,真正地为他,支持他并且爱他。 |
[42:07] | Yeah, they really were. | 是的,他们确实是。 |
[42:08] | -Wow! -Oh, you haven’t seen wow yet. | -哇! -哦,你还没看到哇。 |
[42:10] | -No? | -不? |
[42:12] | -Oh, my gosh. | -Oh, my gosh. |
[42:15] | -Hi. – Hi. | -嗨。 嗨 |
[42:17] | -You look amazing. -Thank you. | -你看起来很棒。 -谢谢。 |
[42:19] | Oh, that must be his girlfriend. | 哦,那一定是他的女朋友。 |
[42:21] | -Come on! -There you go. | -加油! -你去。 |
[42:22] | And you bake lovely pumpkin cookies, lady. | 然后你烤可爱的南瓜饼干,女士。 |
[42:25] | -Thank you for the cookies, girl. – Yes. | -谢谢你,饼干,女孩。 -是的 |
[42:26] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊。 |
[42:28] | Holy cow! | 圣牛! |
[42:30] | Oh, my God. Jeez. | 天哪。 真是的 |
[42:33] | -It feels so much bigger. -So great. | -感觉好大了。 -很好。 |
[42:34] | -Pretty fantastic. – And you just look… | -太棒了。 -你看看… |
[42:36] | -You do. -…fantastic. | -您知道。 -太棒了 |
[42:38] | How does your face feel? | 你的脸感觉如何? |
[42:39] | It has lots of product on it. | 它上面有很多产品。 |
[42:41] | -Even some make up. | -甚至有人化妆。 |
[42:44] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[42:45] | It’s something to conceal some of the red. | 隐藏一些红色的东西。 |
[42:48] | After hanging out with five gay men all week, | 整周与五个男同性恋者闲逛后, |
[42:51] | my face has been redder than it’s been in a long time, | 我的脸比很久以前变红了, |
[42:53] | so they helped me out with some stuff– | 所以他们帮了我一些忙- |
[42:55] | So, you can do that. You know how to do– | 因此,您可以这样做。 你知道该怎么做 |
[42:56] | – Calm it down. -That`s great. | -冷静下来。 -太好了。 |
[42:57] | -Yeah, I got some in my pocket. | -是的,我口袋里有东西。 |
[43:04] | – You ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗? -准备 |
[43:06] | Okay, here we go. | 好的,我们开始。 |
[43:07] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪! |
[43:09] | Oh, wow! | 哦,哇! |
[43:12] | – Pretty. – How beautiful! | -漂亮。 – 多么美丽! |
[43:14] | – Aw! – This is awesome. | -噢! – 这太棒了。 |
[43:16] | And… we made the tables. | 而且…我们做了桌子。 |
[43:18] | -Oh, you made them? -Oh, is that what you and Bobby did? | -哦,是你造出来的? 哦,那是你和鲍比所做的吗? |
[43:20] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[43:22] | -Oh, my goodness. | -哦,天哪。 |
[43:24] | Come on in! | 进来! |
[43:25] | Look at you! Hi, honey. | 看着你! i>嗨,亲爱的。 |
[43:27] | -Oh, you look fabulous. -Thank you. | -哦,你看起来很棒。 -谢谢。 |
[43:29] | -Do a little twirl. -Yeah, okay. | -旋转一下。 -好的。 |
[43:32] | Wow! | 哇! |
[43:34] | I like it. | 我喜欢。 |
[43:36] | Yeah. No hat. No hat. | 是的。 没有帽子 没有帽子 |
[43:38] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,哥们。 |
[43:40] | -How are you? – You look amazing. | -你好吗? – i>您看起来很棒。 |
[43:41] | They did a really good job. | 他们做得很好。 |
[43:43] | I don’t even have words for the inside of the house, | 我什至没有关于房屋内部的文字, |
[43:45] | but specifically his closet. | 但特别是他的壁橱。 |
[43:48] | The first course, I made. | 我做了第一道菜。 |
[43:51] | Oh! | 哦! |
[43:52] | I thought that soup had to have, like, meat in it to be good. | 我以为汤必须要有肉才可以。 |
[43:55] | This is pretty good. | 这很好。 |
[43:58] | – It’s really good. – Mm-hmm. | -真的很好。 嗯 |
[43:59] | – Well done, Matt. – Good job. | -做得好,马特。 – 做得好。 |
[44:01] | I’m about to dive through head first and eat some of that soup, honey. | 我要先潜水一下,然后吃一些汤,蜂蜜。 |
[44:04] | -So gorgeous. -I know. | -好华丽。 -我知道。 |
[44:05] | If I could get everybody’s attention really quick. | 如果我能很快引起大家的注意。 |
[44:07] | I’d like to have a toast. | 我想敬酒。 |
[44:09] | I’ve had a crazy week. How do I look? | 我度过了疯狂的一周。 我看起来怎么样? |
[44:11] | -Woo! | -呜! |
[44:13] | I’ve never spent a– Well, even a day | 我从没花过-甚至一天 |
[44:16] | with one gay guy, let alone a week with five. | 和一个男同性恋,更不用说一个星期五个。 |
[44:18] | -So, um, it was a lot of fun. | -嗯,这很有趣。 |
[44:21] | Um, had a great time. Learned a lot. | 嗯,过得很愉快。 学到了很多。 |
[44:22] | I, Matt Morland, spent a whole week in the city. | 我,马特·莫兰(Matt Morland)在这座城市呆了整整一个星期。 |
[44:25] | So, that’s something, like, outside of my comfort zone there alone. | 所以,那只是在我舒适的区域之外。 |
[44:27] | Um, I wanted to give up on this place and– | 嗯,我想放弃这个地方,并且- |
[44:30] | And mow it down. And because of those guys, | 然后把它割下来。 由于这些家伙, |
[44:32] | -I didn’t, so… – Whoo! | -我没有,所以…-哦! |
[44:35] | I really truly am thankful for everything that you guys did here, | 我真的很感谢你们在这里所做的一切, |
[44:38] | um, or have done for me. | 嗯,还是为我做了。 |
[44:39] | Uh, it’s been a crazy year and a half. | 嗯,这是疯狂的一年半。 |
[44:42] | -Cheers! – Cheers! | -干杯! -干杯! |
[44:44] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[44:46] | I really hope that we’ve shown Matt | 我真的希望我们已经向马特展示了 |
[44:48] | he has everything he needs to be a success. | 他拥有成功所需的一切。 |
[44:50] | The world becomes a better place when you can be open, | 只要开放,世界就会变得更美好, |
[44:53] | ask questions, learn from each other. | 提出问题,互相学习。 |
[44:55] | Because that’s when we all start to grow and connect. | 因为那是我们所有人开始成长并建立联系的时候。 |
[44:58] | You’re never too old to learn. | 您永远不会老到学到。 |
[45:00] | And if Matt can do it on a gorgeous farm in rural Missouri, honey, | 如果马特(Matt)可以在密苏里州乡村的一个美丽农场做这个,亲爱的, |
[45:03] | all of us can do it. | 我们所有人都可以做到。 |
[45:04] | -Yes. -Let’s eat! | -是的。 -吃饭吧! |
[45:06] | My time with the guys has definitely opened up a new chapter for me. | 与男生在一起的时光无疑为我打开了新的篇章。 |
[45:09] | I’ve learnt things about myself. | 我已经了解了一些关于自己的事情。 |
[45:11] | I’ve stepped outside of my comfort zone. | 我已走出舒适区。 |
[45:14] | I feel like I’m a different person than I was a week ago. | 我觉得自己和一周前是一个不同的人。 |
[45:17] | And I think that the possibilities that come | 而且我认为随之而来的可能性
与那个不同的人的 |
[45:19] | with that different person are endless. | 永无止境。 |
[45:21] | -Aw! -Guys, | -噢! 你们 |
[45:23] | let’s give it up to the fabulous farmers everywhere! | 让我们把它交给世界各地的神话般的农民吧! |
[45:27] | -Yes! -To the fab farmers! | -是的! -给工厂的农民们! |
[45:35] | Last night I was bingeing on the latest season of Narcos when it dawned on me, | 昨晚,当我想起 Narcos i>的最新季节时,我大吃一惊, |
[45:39] | too many people are in the dark | 黑暗中有太多人
关于盐的 |
[45:42] | about salt. | 。 |
[45:44] | When I’m cooking, I keep it simple and use two kinds: | 当我做饭时,我保持简单并使用两种: |
[45:47] | Kosher salt, because it clings really nicely to food | 粗盐,因为它非常适合食物 |
[45:50] | and seasons your pasta water. | 调味意大利面水。 |
[45:51] | And for more expensive, fancier finishing flaky salt | 而且,对于更昂贵,更精致的片状盐 |
[45:54] | right before serving salads or just about anything | 就在供应沙拉或几乎任何东西之前 |
[45:57] | for a lovely textural element. | 一个可爱的纹理元素。 |
[45:59] | Keep it simple. | 把事情简单化。 |