时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Free book bags! Free book bags! | 免费书包 免费书包 |
[00:28] | Be the first in, last out | 最早进 最晚出 |
[00:30] | Want to know who we’re helping this week? | 想知道这周主角是谁吗 |
[00:32] | Yeah! | 想 |
[00:33] | We’re helping Tyreek. | 是泰瑞克 |
[00:34] | Hey, Tyreek. | 嘿 泰瑞克 |
[00:35] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[00:36] | Get your free book bags! | 来拿免费书包 |
[00:38] | My name is Tyreek Wanamaker. | 我叫做泰瑞克·沃纳梅克 |
[00:39] | I’m 27 years old, and I live in Fishtown in Philly. | 27岁 住在费城菲什镇 |
[00:42] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[00:44] | I have always been told that I look like Snacks Harrison. | 人们都说我长得像戴蒙·哈里森 |
[00:48] | Also Questlove. | 奎斯特拉夫 |
[00:49] | If you’re, like, a big black guy, I’ve been called them. | 只要是大块头的黑人都会很像 |
[00:53] | “He was nominated by his boss and long-time mentor Christina | 他是由老板和长期导师 克里斯蒂娜推荐的 |
[00:56] | and Tommy, his brother from another mother.” | 还有汤米 他的异母兄弟 |
[01:00] | You can’t see the resemblance? | 你看不到相似之处 |
[01:02] | We’re obviously brothers. | 明显是兄弟 |
[01:04] | We look damn near alike. | 看起来太像了 |
[01:08] | Reek’s by far one of the most lovable people I know. | 瑞克是我所知的最讨人喜欢的人 |
[01:11] | He loves just helping people and helping the community. | 他喜欢帮助人们 帮助社区 |
[01:12] | 汤米 泰瑞克的挚友 | |
[01:15] | -Thank you. -No problem. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[01:16] | I love to see other people happy. | 我喜欢看到身边人开心 |
[01:18] | Growing up was rough, | 我的成长过程不容易 |
[01:20] | and the people who were there for me made a huge impact, | 支持我的人 对我有巨大的影响 |
[01:23] | and I want to make that same impact for other people. | 我想对其他人也有这样的影响 |
[01:25] | -Ooh, this is good. More volunteers. – | 这很好 有更多的志愿者 |
[01:28] | Currently I am working at Mighty Writers in West Philly, | 现在我在非凡作家 费城西部的分店工作 |
[01:31] | teaching kids the art of the pen. | 教孩子们写作 |
[01:34] | I met Tyreek ten years ago. | 我10年前认识泰瑞克 |
[01:36] | He was a high school student where I was working. | 他是我工作所在地的一名高中生 |
[01:37] | 克里斯蒂娜 泰瑞克的主管 | |
[01:38] | The dropout rate was 50%, but he beat the odds. | 辍学率为50% 但他摆脱了厄运 |
[01:42] | “Tyreek was raised by a family friend Ruth, | 泰瑞克是一个家里的朋友 露丝养大的 |
[01:45] | who kept him off the dangerous streets of North Philly | 让他远离费城北部危险的街区 |
[01:47] | and focused him on attending college.” | 让他能专心学习 读大学 |
[01:50] | Thanks, Ruth. | 谢谢了 露丝 |
[01:51] | I consider Ruth my mother. | 我将露丝视作母亲 |
[01:53] | She’s probably the most vibrant person that I have ever met. | 她是我所知最有活力的人 |
[01:57] | Like, she was a professional pool player, and, like… | 她是专业的台球手 |
[02:01] | Living with Ruth was… | 和露丝一起生活 |
[02:03] | amazing. | 真是很棒 |
[02:05] | Just felt like home. | 就像在家里一样 |
[02:07] | But one day, we had an argument, | 但有一天 我们吵架了 |
[02:09] | and… it changed my life. | 这改变了我的人生 |
[02:13] | I moved back with my biological mom. | 我搬回去和生母一起住 |
[02:15] | It wasn’t an easy transition. | 这个转变并不容易 |
[02:18] | And then my brother killed someone. | 然后我的兄弟杀了人 |
[02:26] | And my mom was afraid | 我妈担心 |
[02:27] | that people were going to come to retaliate. | 有人会来报复 |
[02:31] | My family kind of dispersed, | 我的家人四散 |
[02:32] | and I was basically out on the streets. | 我又上街了 |
[02:35] | It was a struggle. | 很纠结 |
[02:37] | I know he slept in vehicles, abandoned apartments. | 我知道他睡在车里 或者是空房里 |
[02:39] | For a full year he slept in a shed. | 在一个棚子睡了一整年 |
[02:41] | Wow. | 哇 |
[02:42] | Not having that sense of security can really be hard on you. | 没有安全感会很难过 |
[02:46] | During the time that I was homeless, | 在我无家可归的日子 |
[02:48] | my friends helped me stay afloat. | 我的朋友帮我渡过难关 |
[02:51] | They made sure I had clothes and food. | 他们给我食物和衣服 |
[02:53] | They kept me alive. | 让我活下去 |
[02:55] | Poverty could definitely make you do a lot of negative things, | 穷则生恶 |
[02:59] | but he’s always kept his head straight. | 但他总是保持清醒 |
[03:01] | He was finally able to get an apartment, | 他终于获得了一所公寓 |
[03:03] | and he’s been stable for a little over a year. | 已经稳定生活了一年多 |
[03:06] | He’s really a remarkable guy, | 真是了不起 |
[03:08] | but I’m not sure that he | 但不知道 |
[03:10] | really feels proud of what he has accomplished. | 他是不是自豪 |
[03:14] | I haven’t felt like I’ve | 我觉得自己 |
[03:16] | lived up to the standards that I set for myself, | 没达到目标 |
[03:19] | but I finally got my own place, | 但我总算不再流离失所 |
[03:20] | and now I want to have that sense of family back, | 我希望有家的感觉 |
[03:23] | and the last time that I felt, like, that bond of family, | 上一次我感受到家人的温暖 |
[03:26] | I was living with Ruth. | 是和露丝一起生活 |
[03:28] | “This is our mission this week. | 这是我们本周的任务 |
[03:29] | Let’s help Tyreek show Ruth and himself | 帮助泰瑞克向露丝和自己证明 |
[03:33] | that he’s the man he’s always known he could be.” | 他就是那个心中所愿成为的人 |
[03:35] | Yeah! | 好 |
[03:57] | There’s our gorgeous Mighty Writers. | 那就是非凡作家 |
[03:59] | Each will be doing Mighty | 你们都要在自己的地方 |
[04:00] | Writers comic book workshops in your spaces. | 开漫画工作室 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:04] | – We’re here. -Let’s do this. | -我们到了 -来吧 |
[04:06] | Your role in MightyFest? | 你在非凡节的角色是什么 |
[04:07] | -I am just the muscle for Tyra. – | 我帮泰拉干重活 |
[04:12] | -Hi. -Hello! | -嗨 -你们好 |
[04:14] | – – Hi, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 我的天 |
[04:18] | Tyreek! There you are. | 泰瑞克 找到你了 |
[04:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:20] | I’m Bobby. Nice to meet you. | 我是鲍比 幸会 |
[04:23] | I’m Karamo. Nice to meet you. | 我是卡拉莫 幸会 |
[04:24] | -Who made the quiche? -Christina. | -谁做的蛋派 -克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:25] | 乔纳森 美妆造型 | |
[04:27] | -The nominator! -Oh, my God! | -推荐人 -噢 我的天 |
[04:27] | 卡拉莫 文化个性 | |
[04:29] | So nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[04:31] | Thank you for coming in during our staff meeting. | 我们正在开员工会议 感谢你们过来 |
[04:33] | – Of course. – | 没问题 |
[04:34] | Tell us about what you guys do here overall. | 跟我们说说 你们在做什么 |
[04:35] | 鲍比 家装设计 | |
[04:36] | Mighty Writers works with children, teaching writing, | 非凡作家 教导孩子们写作技巧 |
[04:40] | not only as a tool to learn, | 不只是学习的工具 |
[04:41] | 安东尼 美食美酒 | |
[04:42] | but also as a tool for personal development. | 还能实现个人发展 |
[04:45] | -Yeah! I love that story! – Yeah, yeah. | -好啊 我喜欢那故事 -对 |
[04:47] | I think the next step is for us to go see your place. | 我们接下来要看看你住的地方 |
[04:50] | This is just great. | 这真棒 |
[04:51] | I really hope you change | 希望你能改变观点 |
[04:53] | your perspective on things and own what you got. | 拥抱你有的东西 |
[04:55] | So, you want us to teach him to stop being so modest. | 你希望我们叫他不要太谦虚 |
[04:58] | – -Easy! | 很容易 |
[04:58] | 谭 时尚穿搭 | |
[04:59] | – Really? -Can I take my quiche? | -真的 -我能拿蛋派吗 |
[05:00] | -Yeah. -Of course. | -好的 -当然了 |
[05:01] | Absolutely, take your quiche. | 没问题 拿吧 |
[05:05] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[05:10] | So, Tyreek, is this your neighborhood? Do you live close by? | 泰瑞克 这是你的社区吗 你住在附近 |
[05:13] | No, I live in Fishtown. | 不是 我住在菲什镇 |
[05:16] | Tell us more. | 多说点 |
[05:17] | So, I grew up in North Philly. Every house was a crack house. | 我在费城北部长大 每间屋子都有毒品 |
[05:21] | -Wow. -Wow. | -哇 -哇 |
[05:22] | In our neighborhood, | 在我们的社区 |
[05:22] | you see a lot of things growing up down there, | 你看到很多东西在发展 |
[05:24] | but during high school, me and | 但高中时 |
[05:26] | my friends decided that somebody in the community | 我和朋友决定 |
[05:29] | needed to stop the complaining and do the work. | 在社区的人应该不再抱怨 采取行动 |
[05:32] | Like, when we go out and we do street cleanings, | 当我们出去打扫街道 |
[05:35] | it’s not just to beautify the block, | 不只是让街区更好看 |
[05:38] | but make sure that people know that, | 是为了让人们知道 |
[05:40] | like, this is ours, you know? | 这地方是我们的 |
[05:41] | How did that come about? | 会怎么做 |
[05:42] | Randomly, we’d go out and just hand out food to the homeless. | 我们时不时会出去把食物派发给流浪汉 |
[05:46] | And then it went on to becoming a big thing. | 慢慢规模就变大了 |
[05:49] | – Official. – Yes. | -官方化 -对的 |
[05:50] | If every community got together and looked out for each other, | 如果每个社区都团结起来 |
[05:53] | -communities would be way better off. -Way better. Way better. | -相互照应 -他们会好得多 好得多 |
[05:58] | We are here! | 我们到了 |
[05:59] | Your first gorgeous apartment! | 你第一所漂亮公寓 |
[06:01] | Home. | 家 |
[06:02] | Home. Your home. | 家 你的家 |
[06:04] | I’m so excited to see your place! | 等不及看你的家了 |
[06:06] | – Yeah! – Yes, yes. | -好啊 -对 |
[06:10] | So, this is the living emporium. | 这是乱糟糟的客厅 |
[06:14] | -Girl’s got some cats! Whoo! -Yeah. | 丫头们 这里有猫 |
[06:19] | Love. | 有爱 |
[06:20] | Tyreek has two cats who are totally gorgeous, who we love, | 泰瑞克养了两只好看的猫 我们都喜欢 |
[06:23] | but the kitty litter is | 但是猫砂… |
[06:25] | “Not giving my nostrils life.” | 真让我无法呼吸 |
[06:28] | The cat piss is major | 猫尿是必不可少的 |
[06:29] | 150 00:06: 00:06:33,059 This is my bodyguard. | 这是我的保镖 |
[06:33] | Silver Surfer? He’s my favorite. | 银影侠他是我的最爱 |
[06:36] | This is 100% somebody’s first home. | 这绝对是第一个家 |
[06:40] | There is an avocado-shaped ashtray, | 一个鳄梨形的烟灰缸 |
[06:42] | video games… | 电子游戏 |
[06:44] | I love that all you need in your life is a little soy sauce. | 你生活里所需要的 只是一点酱油 |
[06:46] | Not so much “Food,” | 没有太多食物 |
[06:48] | not so much sustenance, | 没有太多生活所需 |
[06:50] | not so much place to get any sort of nutrition. | 没有营养来源 |
[06:53] | Buffalo chicken in a can? What the hell? | 布法罗鸡肉罐头怎么回事 |
[06:55] | There’s a lot of things that | 我第一次有住处 |
[06:57] | I neglected when I had my first place. | 很多东西可以将就 |
[06:58] | Food was never one of them. | 但食物肯定不行 |
[07:00] | Here’s my bedroom. | 这是我的卧室 |
[07:01] | – It’s a good size. – Oh, nice. | -地方挺大 -漂亮 |
[07:03] | I see the clothes in a pile and not one hung up. | 衣服都成堆了 没有挂起来 |
[07:06] | -Yes. – No. | -对 -没有 |
[07:09] | – Do you hang out in your room? -No. | -你会在房间活动吗 -不会 |
[07:11] | You use it for sleeping. | 只是用来睡觉 |
[07:12] | Usually, I just crash on the couch. | 一般来说 我只是在沙发睡 |
[07:14] | -Why? -Wow. | -为什么 -哇 |
[07:15] | When I sleep on the bed, I feel like I get too comfortable | 我睡床的话 会太舒服了 |
[07:17] | and then I’ll wake up at | 很容易睡到下午一点 |
[07:18] | one in the afternoon and miss my entire life. | 会错过很多事 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Here’s my bathroom. | 这是我的浴室 |
[07:24] | I’m just doing a little light cleaning. | 只是稍微打扫一下 |
[07:26] | -Just a light speckling of a clean. – | 就是喷一下 |
[07:35] | That’s just open on the taint. | 内裤有破洞 |
[07:39] | How long have you had your gorgeous locks? | 这个漂亮发型有多久了 |
[07:41] | I started growing three years ago. | 大概三年前开始 |
[07:43] | It kind of just started to blossom two years ago. | 大概两年前 发型才开始成型 |
[07:46] | -Yeah. -But I feel like | -对 -但我觉得 |
[07:47] | -they’re a big part of who I am. -Yeah. | -这是我重要的一部分 -好 |
[07:49] | I gravitated toward Rastafarianism. | 我被拉斯塔法里信仰吸引了 |
[07:52] | Your hair connects you to God. | 你的头发联系着上帝 |
[07:54] | So, I want to keep my dreadlocks. | 所以我想留着我的脏辫 |
[07:56] | Yes, and celebrate gorgeous, traditional styles of textured hair. | 继承华丽的传统 有质感的头发 |
[08:00] | But I can tell there’s, like, smaller moments. | 但我看出来 有一阵子 |
[08:02] | – Yeah. -And then maybe from, like, | -嗯 -可能是 |
[08:04] | not getting them retouched. | 没有修整过 |
[08:05] | Like, some of our skinnier ones, like, turned into one, | 有些更细的会缠在一起 |
[08:07] | -and then you have some regrowth. -Yeah. | -然后会再生长 -对 |
[08:08] | -I’m just really excited. -Awesome. | -我只是很兴奋 -太棒了 |
[08:12] | So show me what is day-to-day Tyreek. | 说说你的生活 |
[08:15] | Well, mostly what you see here. | 大部分就是眼前所见 |
[08:17] | I wear a lot of t-shirts and shorts. | T恤和短裤很多 |
[08:19] | When I have, like, bigger events… | 当我要参加更大型的活动 |
[08:21] | -Yeah. -…I do | -对 -我会… |
[08:21] | button-downs, some, like, khakis or things like that. | 穿有纽扣的衣服 和卡其裤之类 |
[08:24] | Tell me what “Bigger events” Means. | 告诉我什么是大型活动 |
[08:25] | Working in a nonprofit space, | 在非营利机构工作 |
[08:27] | -we do a lot of fundraisers. -Okay. | -我们很多筹款活动 -好的 |
[08:29] | What kind of budget are you allocating to what you wear? | 你会在穿着上给多少预算 |
[08:33] | -Does it matter to you at all? -It does matter to me, | -你在意这个吗 -在意 |
[08:35] | but money’s always tight, | 但手头一直很紧 |
[08:37] | so a lot of my clothes are hand-me-down stuff… | 我很多衣服都是旧的 |
[08:39] | -Yeah. -…and not my style. | -对 -不是我的风格 |
[08:41] | Okay, what would you like to look like? | 好的 你喜欢怎样的形象 |
[08:44] | I always want to, like, push the envelope on, | 我总是想挑战 |
[08:47] | like, what people expect from me. | 像人们对我的期望 |
[08:49] | When I was younger, it was always like, | 我年轻时 社会总是说 |
[08:51] | “Boys can’t wear pink,” And, like, everything I owned was pink. | ”男孩不能穿粉色” 但我会故意买粉红色的东西 |
[08:54] | -Yep. Love, love, love. Yes. Love. – | 是的 超爱你的想法 |
[08:56] | -Really big on ASAP Rocky, Kanye. -Love. | -我很喜欢速洛奇 坎耶 -喜欢 |
[08:59] | They’re very playful with their fashion, | 他们的时尚风格很好玩 |
[09:00] | -which I really appreciate. -Exactly. | -我很喜欢 -对的 |
[09:02] | That’s what I love to do. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[09:05] | -I like to be different. -Great. | -我要标新立异 -好的 |
[09:06] | Because then I could go even more bananas. | 因为这样我就可以更大胆 |
[09:08] | -Bananas. -Bananas. Okay, good. Okay, good. | -更大胆 -大胆 |
[09:15] | Here we have… | 好的 不错 |
[09:17] | dead flies of the smallpiferous defeces | 这里有死苍蝇 |
[09:21] | genus and species. | 不知道什么种类 |
[09:27] | When we have coniferous porniferous in the wild like this, | 我们在野外看到那些针叶林 |
[09:31] | -it’s a good indication that… – | 明显说明 |
[09:34] | the sanitation has gone awry. | 卫生设施出了问题 |
[09:39] | Hi, big bear. Are you scared to be here? | 嗨 大熊 你害怕在这里吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, you are? | 是的 是吗 |
[09:44] | You want him to clean it? Yeah, you do. | 你想他搞卫生 是的 |
[09:46] | So this is where all the magic doesn’t | 我们进去… 这是魔法… |
[09:48] | -currently happen. -Doesn’t currently happen. | -没出现的地方 -没出现 |
[09:50] | Like, I only really eat at work. | 我一般在工作地点吃饭 |
[09:53] | I just don’t develop routine. | 没有惯例 |
[09:55] | I’m always one foot on the gas. | 经常也朝不保夕的 |
[09:58] | -And I– -Well, what do you expect? | -我… -你还想怎样 |
[09:59] | -Like, that’s how you’ve lived your life. -Yeah, yeah. | -你就是这样过日子 -对 |
[10:01] | The stability I have right now is something I’ve been wishing for | 现在的稳定生活 是我一直梦寐以求的 |
[10:05] | my whole life, but the only thing on my mind | 但我脑海里经常想 |
[10:08] | has been, like, | 就像是 |
[10:09] | how this could possibly fall apart | 这会不会突然崩塌 |
[10:11] | and what I need to do to make sure it doesn’t. | 我要怎样才能避免这样 |
[10:13] | You’ve busted your ass to be here. | 你拼了命才走到这一步 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | This is your home now. It’s like, | 现在这是你的家 |
[10:18] | I want you to enjoy it. | 我希望你能享受生活 |
[10:20] | -Yeah. -So, like, end of the week, | -对 -本周结束 |
[10:21] | what’s the vision? What do | 你有什么目标 希望 |
[10:22] | you want to be able to do in your own kitchen? | 能在厨房里做什么 |
[10:24] | I wanna just be able to, like, plan a meal for my friends. | 希望能够为朋友们做顿饭 |
[10:28] | And what does that look like? What’s the dish? | 大概有什么菜 |
[10:30] | So, Ruth would go out and buy, | 露丝会去买 |
[10:34] | like, 100 crabs, and, like, | 比方说100只蟹 |
[10:36] | potatoes and corn and get a big pot– | 土豆和玉米 煮成一大锅 |
[10:39] | Like, a full-on crab boil. | 就像夸张的煮蟹宴 |
[10:40] | Yeah, and cover the whole table with newspaper and plastic… | 然后用报纸和塑料布铺桌子 |
[10:43] | -Yeah. -…and just go to work. | -对 -就这样 |
[10:44] | -That’s awesome. -Yeah. | -那真棒 -对 |
[10:47] | Quick PSA for you all. | 有条公共服务公告 |
[10:48] | If a pair of jeans or pants has a belt attached, | 如果一条牛仔裤或裤子有腰带 |
[10:51] | it’s a no-go, hard pass. | 这是绝对不能接受的 |
[10:54] | Catch. | 接住 |
[10:56] | -Yes! -Yeah, more! | -好的 -再来 |
[10:58] | Come on, more! Yes! | 来吧再来点 |
[11:00] | Oh, no, that was like Trump in Puerto Rico, girl. | 噢 不 那像是小号的波多黎各女孩 |
[11:04] | So this is your first place that you could, like, make your own, | 这是你第一个像家一样的地方 |
[11:08] | -put own stamp on it. -Yeah. Yeah. | -留下你自己的印记 -对 |
[11:10] | What has prevented you from kind of doing that? | 是什么阻止你这样 |
[11:12] | Money. | 钱 |
[11:14] | – -I get that. So, a little background. | 我明白 说点背景 |
[11:17] | -Mm-hmm. -I’ve been homeless. I’ve lived in my car. | 我曾经无家可归 我住在车里 |
[11:20] | I’ve couch surfed till I’ve almost drowned. | 我也在沙发睡了很长时间 |
[11:23] | Like, this year is the first time | 今年是第一次 |
[11:25] | I’m able to worry about more things than just, like, survival. | 不用担心活下去 我可以考虑其他事 |
[11:28] | I’m really proud of Tyreek. | 我真的很为泰瑞克骄傲 |
[11:30] | He’s pulled himself up out of being homeless, and now | 他摆脱了无家可归的困境 |
[11:33] | he finally can take control of his own future. | 现在终于能掌控未来 |
[11:36] | Are you able to save now? Do you have a bank account? | 你可以存钱吗 有银行账户吗 |
[11:40] | And I ask that because I didn’t used to, either. | 我这样问是因为 我以前也没有 |
[11:43] | -So I don’t have a bank account. -Okay. | -我没银行账户 -好的 |
[11:45] | I went to the bank to start an account, | 我去银行开户 |
[11:46] | and they told me that there | 但他们说 |
[11:47] | was something wrong with my Social Security card. | 我社保卡有问题 |
[11:49] | I used to keep my Social Security card in my wallet | 我之前把社保卡放在钱包 |
[11:52] | because I was always bouncing around, | 因为我总是到处去 |
[11:54] | and I lost my wallet before, | 以前也丢过钱包 |
[11:56] | so what I think happened is | 我想大概是 |
[11:58] | somebody’s been using my Social Security card. | 有人用过我的社保卡 |
[12:01] | I’m so calmed By baby blue walls and guitars 285 00:12: 00:12:08,352 | 淡蓝墙壁和吉他让我平静 |
[12:03] | -You have to play it to– -They make me feel so | -你要弹得… -它们让我感觉… |
[12:10] | No, why are you up there? | 不 你为什么上去 |
[12:17] | Before we got to this guy, | 我们等下再了解现在的你 |
[12:19] | who was young Tyreek? | 年轻的泰瑞克是怎样的 |
[12:21] | When I was still an infant, my mom had moved into a new apartment | 我还是个婴儿 我妈要搬到新公寓 |
[12:24] | and there were only so many | 有人数限制 |
[12:25] | people she could bring into the apartment. | 所以我的家人 |
[12:27] | So, my family decided to | 决定送走我 |
[12:28] | send me away to a friend of the family’s. | 让一个朋友照顾 |
[12:31] | -So, did your other siblings go with you? -No. | -有其他兄弟姐妹和你一起吗 -没有 |
[12:33] | She just was like, “Somebody has to go somewhere,” | 她说 总要有人离开 |
[12:35] | -and that was me. -Yeah. | -那就是我 -嗯 |
[12:37] | So, I moved into Ruth’s house, | 然后我搬去露丝家 |
[12:39] | and she took care of me until I was 11 years old. | 她养我到11岁 |
[12:41] | So, what was that time for you when you were living with her? | 你和她一起住的时候怎样 |
[12:44] | -Fun. -Yeah. | -快乐 -是吗 |
[12:46] | I was always, like, a smart kid, | 我是个聪明孩子 |
[12:48] | always loved learning new things. | 喜欢学新东西 |
[12:50] | -Yeah. -Ruth was a huge resource. | -嗯 -露丝有很多本事 |
[12:53] | Growing up with somebody who | 我成长时 |
[12:54] | actually put in time and effort into my education. | 她愿意付出时间和精力来教育我 |
[12:57] | So, why did you leave Ruth’s house? | 那你为什么离开她 |
[13:00] | Honestly, I still don’t know the whole story, even now. | 老实说 我到现在还没完全清楚 |
[13:02] | I’m 27 years old, I don’t know. | 我27岁了 我不知道 |
[13:05] | I think part of it was that | 我想部分的原因是 |
[13:06] | I had a lot of pent-up | 我有很多压抑的愤怒 |
[13:07] | anger that I didn’t really know how to express | 不知道如何表达 |
[13:10] | with the situation I had going on with my biological mom, | 对于我和生母之间的情况 |
[13:12] | and I took to my journal one day after an argument, | 我有天在争吵后写日记 |
[13:15] | and wrote in it that I wish that Ruth died. | 我写着 我希望露丝去死 |
[13:20] | And she went through my journal, saw that and flipped out. | 她看我日记时看到发疯了 |
[13:24] | And that was the end of it. | 然后就结束了 |
[13:26] | Have you talked to her since? | 你之后跟她谈过吗 |
[13:28] | Twice, and both of those times were this year. | 两次 都是今年的事 |
[13:31] | One of them, I was going through the neighborhood, | 有一次 我在社区里 |
[13:34] | I knocked on the door, she came out, | 我敲门的时候 她出来 |
[13:35] | saw me, gave each other a big hug. | 看到我 和我拥抱 |
[13:37] | She misses me and wants me to stay in contact with her. | 她想念我 希望和我保持联系 |
[13:40] | But, like, | 但是 |
[13:41] | staying in contact was a hard thing, I think, for me emotionally | 我不太能适应这种联系 |
[13:44] | because I felt like I failed her a little bit. | 因为我感觉我让她失望了 |
[13:46] | So, you’ve been avoiding her? | 所以你在逃避她 |
[13:48] | -Yeah. -Makes sense. Did you ever get to ask her | -对 -这很合理 你有没有问过她 |
[13:51] | if the reason you left her house was because of that journal? | 你离开的原因 是不是那本日记 |
[13:54] | We’ve never talked about it. | 我们没谈过这个 |
[13:56] | So there’s no resolution there? | 所以没解决 |
[13:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | – Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[14:00] | -What’s going on? -Welcome. | -怎么了 -欢迎 |
[14:02] | So, I think what we want to do | 我想我们要做的事 |
[14:04] | is let the world see that you’ve had a challenging past, | 是要让外界看到你有艰难的过去 |
[14:07] | but you didn’t let it define you. | 但你没有被困住 |
[14:08] | Should we get started? | 要开始吗 |
[14:09] | -Yes. – I’m excited. | -好的 -我很兴奋 |
[14:10] | Let’s come in for one big group hug before we go. | 出发前 先来群抱一个 |
[14:13] | -Come on in. Let’s get this started. -Yeah! | -来吧 -好 |
[14:20] | Tyreek has busted his | 泰瑞克拼了命 |
[14:21] | butt to finally have a place to call his own, | 才有自己的容身之所 |
[14:23] | where his friends can come over, where he can cook for them, | 他的朋友可以过来 他可以为他们下厨 |
[14:26] | where he can be comfortable. | 这样他能感到自在 |
[14:27] | I want him to know what that feels like because he deserves it. | 我想让他知道那是什么感觉 因为他值得 |
[14:31] | Tyreek’s external look doesn’t totally match | 泰瑞克的外表并不完全匹配 |
[14:33] | the strength of the message that he has on his inside, | 他内心 |
[14:36] | and so we need to kind of, like, rework that a little bit | 所以我们要做点改变 |
[14:39] | so that he can really empower himself with the love and education | 用爱和教育来充实自己 |
[14:42] | that he gives to everyone else. | 就像他帮助其他人一样 |
[14:44] | I love that Tyreek knows what style can do for him. | 我希望泰瑞克知道他适合什么风格 |
[14:47] | He just doesn’t have the tools to be able to execute. | 他只是没有工具 |
[14:51] | And that’s where I step in. | 所以我要帮他 |
[14:53] | I think there’s a few things that he’s struggling with. | 我想他在纠结的 |
[14:55] | First is just pride in himself. | 首先是自尊心 |
[14:57] | Second is pride in his home. | 第二是对家的自尊心 |
[15:00] | And I think if I can set his | 如果能 |
[15:01] | home up to be something that he’s proud of, | 把家布置得让他自豪 |
[15:04] | he can go even further in life than he’s already gotten himself. | 就可以走得更远 |
[15:09] | Tyreek has done such an | 泰瑞克在克服障碍上 |
[15:10] | amazing job of overcoming obstacles in his life, | 已经做得很好 |
[15:13] | but this week I want him | 但这个星期 |
[15:14] | to realize that he has to confront his past | 我希望他能明白 |
[15:16] | because sometimes before you can write the next chapter, | 他必须面对过去 |
[15:19] | you got to go back to the first page. | 因为在你翻开下一章之前 |
[15:20] | Rise up and seize the day | 有时要回头看看第一页 |
[15:23] | 向前两步 不能后退 | |
[15:32] | – All right! – Perfect. | -好的 -很好 |
[15:33] | We are here. Have you ever been here? | 我们到了你来过这里吗 |
[15:38] | Yeah, so much sun. | 是的 阳光很猛烈 |
[15:40] | – After you, sir. -AC! | -你先请 -空调 |
[15:43] | I wanted to bring you in here because it’s a Philly company, | 我想带你来这里 因为这是费城的公司 |
[15:46] | and they heard how much you give back to your community, | 他们听说你对社区贡献良多 |
[15:49] | and they wanted to give back to you. | 他们想回报你 |
[15:51] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[15:55] | So, this wallpaper, I was thinking about putting in your bedroom. | 我想在你卧室用这个墙纸 |
[15:58] | I like it. It’s right up my alley. | 我喜欢 挺好的 |
[16:01] | -Guess who designed it. -Was it you? | -猜猜是谁设计的 -是你吗 |
[16:03] | I was hoping you’d say something nice, ’cause if you don’t… | 我希望你说点好话 因为我… |
[16:07] | I like things that feel handmade. | 我喜欢那些手工制品的感觉 |
[16:11] | -More of an organic feel. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -有机的感觉 -对 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:14] | – Has the eye, yes. -Ahh! | 有只眼睛 对 |
[16:17] | – We’re getting somewhere. -Okay. | -我们有点进展 -好的 |
[16:18] | -It goes with the wallpaper. – | 这和墙纸很配 |
[16:21] | It’s really fun to see Tyreek… | 很开心看到泰瑞克… |
[16:24] | probably for the first time, | 可能是第一次 |
[16:26] | think about picking out stuff for his home. | 为家挑选东西 |
[16:28] | So, I’m excited to make his house into a home, | 我很期待让房子变得像家一样 |
[16:30] | but I want to make sure that he’s gonna be able to keep it. | 但我要确保他能够保持住 |
[16:33] | I wanted to talk to you again about | 我想再谈谈 |
[16:36] | the situation we were | 昨天谈到 |
[16:37] | talking about yesterday with the bank account. | 银行账户的事 |
[16:39] | Yeah, well, if I’m gonna be blunt about it, | 恕我直言 |
[16:40] | I don’t like money. | 我不喜欢钱 |
[16:42] | Like, I don’t like the concept. | 我不喜欢这个概念 |
[16:43] | The thing about our credit system in America is | 我们美国的信用体系 |
[16:46] | if you don’t have good credit, | 如果你没有好的信用 |
[16:48] | it is like a piece of your freedom’s been taken away. | 就像你的自由被剥夺了一样 |
[16:50] | But it’s something that you can fix. | 但这是你可以修正的东西 |
[16:54] | So, I want to make sure I teach you the tactics that I learned | 我要把我学到的战术教给你 |
[16:57] | so that way you can move on with | 你就可以继续生活 |
[16:58] | your life and not have to think about that crap. | 不用考虑这些烂事 |
[17:00] | I’m excited. Let’s do it. | 我很兴奋 来吧 |
[17:04] | There you go. | 没问题 |
[17:17] | Hi, Miss Ruth. I’m Karamo. I brought these for you. | 嗨 露丝小姐 我是卡拉莫 这是给你的 |
[17:21] | -Oh, thank you. -Nice to meet you. | -谢谢 -幸会 |
[17:23] | -May I have a hug? -You, too. Yes. | -能抱抱你吗 -是的 |
[17:24] | I can tell from talking to | 从和泰瑞克的交流中 |
[17:26] | Tyreek that Ruth is really important to him, | 我知道露丝对他很重要 |
[17:28] | so I want to meet with her | 所以我去见她 |
[17:29] | and see if she’s open and | 看看她是否愿意 |
[17:30] | willing to give him the answers that he deserves. | 给他一个答案 |
[17:33] | -I met with Tyreek. -Okay. | -我见过泰瑞克 -好的 |
[17:35] | And one of the most special times | 他说生命中其中一段特别的时期 |
[17:35] | 露丝 泰瑞克孩童时期监护人 | |
[17:36] | in his life that he talks about is with you. | 就是和你一起生活 |
[17:38] | Well, it was really great. | 那真是段美好的时光 |
[17:41] | -Yeah? -He was always a jolly baby. | -是吗 -他是个快乐的孩子 |
[17:43] | -Really? -Always. | -是吗 -一直如此 |
[17:45] | -And he was mine. I loved him. -Yeah, yeah. | -他是我的 我爱他 -嗯 |
[17:48] | For him, there’s confusion. | 对他来说 有些困惑的地方 |
[17:50] | ‘Cause he said that he was with you until the age of 11. | 因为他说他离开你的时候才11岁 |
[17:53] | So, he was wondering, what you mean? Why he was gone? | 所以他想知道 为什么他会离开 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:57] | -My daughter, she had a child. -Mm-hmm. | 我的女儿有了孩子 |
[18:00] | He was, like, 24 weeks premature. | 他早产了24周 |
[18:03] | He had to have his heart mended. | 他要修补心脏 |
[18:04] | He had brain bleeds, | 他有脑出血 |
[18:05] | so they took him from her, so I had to get him out | 所以他们将他从她身边带走 而我要将他… |
[18:08] | -of foster care. -Yeah. | -从寄养家庭带走 -嗯 |
[18:09] | And they said I couldn’t have the both of the children. | 他们说我不能有两个孩子 |
[18:13] | It was a hard choice for me, very hard. You could not imagine. | 我很难 你无法想象 |
[18:16] | I just… couldn’t do nothing about it. | 但我不能袖手旁观 |
[18:19] | -I had to get my grandchild, so… -Yeah. | -我必须接回孙子 -嗯 |
[18:22] | Makes sense. | 这可以理解 |
[18:23] | Talking to Miss Ruth, I realized | 跟露丝小姐谈过后 |
[18:25] | there’s an obvious miscommunication going on. | 我明白到这是很明显的误会 |
[18:27] | She didn’t want to give him up, | 她并不想放弃他 |
[18:29] | but he needs to hear that. | 他要知道真相 |
[18:31] | Why didn’t you tell him? | 你怎么不告诉他 |
[18:33] | I didn’t think to tell him. | 我没想过 |
[18:34] | I just told him he was going with his mother. | 我只是叫他回去母亲身边 |
[18:37] | So, why weren’t you able to stay in touch? | 那你怎么没有保持联系 |
[18:40] | -What was going on in your life then? | 你的生活又怎样了 |
[18:42] | -Well, I’m not a perfect person. | 我不完美 |
[18:43] | No, yeah, no. I’m not judging. | 不是 我不会做评判 |
[18:45] | Yeah. At times I talked | 有时我在网上和他聊天 |
[18:46] | to him online and I always write something, | 也会写点东西 |
[18:49] | but I didn’t know where he was at. | 但我不知道那时他在哪里 |
[18:52] | He never | 他没有… |
[18:53] | -really came to visit me or nothing. -Yeah, yeah. | -来看望过我 -嗯 |
[18:56] | I think it’s gonna be interesting for you to hear | 我想你肯定想知道 |
[18:59] | why he thinks he was taken out the house. | 他是怎么理解他要离开的原因 |
[19:03] | Because in his mind… | 因为在他看来 |
[19:05] | he doesn’t think it’s anything about any of this. | 他不知道和这些事有关 |
[19:08] | What did he think it is? | 那他是怎么想的 |
[19:10] | I think he needs to tell you that. | 我想他需要亲自告诉你 |
[19:12] | -Yeah. – I sure do wanna hear it. | -对 -我确实想听他说 |
[19:14] | -Yeah. -I really do. | -嗯 -真的 |
[19:18] | Well, thank you for your honesty. | 感谢你的坦诚 |
[19:19] | -I appreciate you. -Oh, you’re welcome. Mm! | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[19:31] | Will you join me in our loft, please, sir? | 请到阁楼来好吗先生 |
[19:33] | – Ooh. – Nice, right? | 不错吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:36] | So, I know that you are | 我知道 |
[19:37] | not dressed the way you would like to dress. | 你没法按照自己所想穿衣 |
[19:40] | Yeah. My wardrobe and my confidence have | 是的 我的衣柜和我的自信 |
[19:43] | -a deep-tie in with each other. -Yeah. | -彼此之间联系紧密 -对 |
[19:46] | And I’ve missed big moments | 我错过了不少重要时刻 |
[19:47] | because I’ve looked at my wardrobe and said | 就因为衣柜 |
[19:49] | -that I can’t dress for this event. -Wow. | 里找不到合适衣服 |
[19:51] | It puts you in slumps, you know? | 这对你来说很不好 |
[19:53] | I get that. I get that. | 我知道 |
[19:55] | I hate the thought of | 我讨厌那种情况 |
[19:56] | you not being able to attend the things that you want to attend, | 你不能参加想参加的活动 |
[19:58] | and so I want to play a little dress-up with you. | 所以我想帮你打扮一下 |
[20:00] | -Yes, yes. -Okay, great. | -好 -很好 |
[20:02] | Tyreek doesn’t want to look like your average dude in a suit. | 泰瑞克不想当穿西装的普通人 |
[20:06] | He is a lot more stylish than that, | 他远比那些人时髦 |
[20:08] | but there aren’t many options for men of his size and his height, | 但是他的体型限制 没办法有太多选择 |
[20:13] | and so I decided to order online | 所以我决定网上订制 |
[20:16] | and then show Tyreek what I have for him. | 给泰瑞克看看我准备的东西 |
[20:19] | Okay, I love this. | 好的 我喜欢这个 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I like this a lot. | 对 我非常喜欢 |
[20:24] | -Yeah. -Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[20:25] | -That makes me so happy. -Love it. Yeah. | -这让你很开心 -我很喜欢 |
[20:27] | You are giving yourself layers. | 你在增加层次感 |
[20:29] | This top that you’ve got on right now, it’s got different levels. | 你现在穿的衣服 有不同层次 |
[20:32] | I call it tricking the eye. | 会让人眼花缭乱 |
[20:33] | -Yeah. -So, it doesn’t focus | -嗯 -不会让人… |
[20:35] | on one thing in particular. | 特别关注某个点 |
[20:36] | If this were a baggier pant, it wouldn’t work. | 如果这是宽松的裤子就不行了 |
[20:38] | You would just look wide and short. | 只会又矮又肥 |
[20:40] | But because it is slightly more tapered, | 但因为这稍微有点锥形 |
[20:42] | you are looking taller and put together. | 你看起来更高 而且更协调 |
[20:45] | Just these couple of tweaks can really change your proportions, | 只要些许调整就能改变你的比例 |
[20:47] | -and that’s what this does. -Yeah. | -就是这样做的 -嗯 |
[20:49] | Do you see that when you look | 你在照镜子的时候 |
[20:50] | in the mirror when you dress more like that? | 看到你这样穿的效果吗 |
[20:52] | -Everything just feels nice. -Good. | -是的 一切都感觉很好 -好的 |
[20:54] | Yeah. I see a brighter future. | 嗯 前景一片光明 |
[20:57] | -I like that. – | 我很喜欢 |
[21:00] | The way he’s looking at himself is like, | 他看待自己的样子就像是 |
[21:03] | “Oh, yeah, there is a higher power.” | 对 有更强大的力量 |
[21:05] | It’s fashion. | 这就是时尚 |
[21:07] | So, I want to talk to you | 我想跟你 |
[21:08] | about something called a capsule collection. | 说说一个胶囊系列 |
[21:10] | -Mm-hmm. -You’ll notice this whole rack is | 你会看到整个架子 |
[21:13] | -a very simple color story. -Okay. | -都是很简单的颜色 -好的 |
[21:15] | Everything’s interchangeable. | 一切都是可以替换的 |
[21:17] | -So, you’ll have maybe ten to 15 pieces… -Yeah. | -如果你有10到15件 -嗯 |
[21:20] | …that you can break up and make 30, 40 looks from. | 也就是说你可以分拆到 30到40个外形组合 |
[21:24] | Tyreek doesn’t have the funds to be able | 泰瑞克没钱 |
[21:26] | to freshen up his wardrobe every few weeks, | 隔几周就添置衣物 |
[21:29] | and so I wanted to get Tyreek a capsule wardrobe | 因为他可以替换的东西不多 |
[21:32] | when he has just a few pieces that he can interchange. | 我想帮泰瑞克准备胶囊衣柜 |
[21:35] | He gets to be stylish with very little effort. | 他可以不费力就时尚起来 |
[21:38] | I love fatigue, and this is definitely… | 我很喜欢 这真的是… |
[21:42] | -fire. – | 很赞 |
[21:44] | Fire. I love it. | 对 |
[21:45] | Did we nail it on the first fitting? | 很赞 我很喜欢 |
[21:49] | Yeah, mate! | 第一次试穿就这么满意吗 |
[21:54] | Burning up, time to rock it | 好的 |
[21:59] | – Have you heard of Aether? -I have not heard of Aether, no. | -你有听过以太吗 -没有听过 |
[22:03] | They are experts at seafood, | 他们是海鲜专家 |
[22:05] | -and that’s why we’re here. -Oh, that’s my thing. | -所以我们来这 -我喜欢海鲜 |
[22:07] | I want Tyreek to have a fun experience, | 我想泰瑞克有好玩的经历 |
[22:09] | something to gets him connected to food. | 能将他和食物联系一起 |
[22:11] | A crab boil is something that’s | 煮蟹对他来说很有感情色彩 |
[22:13] | very emotional to him. It ties him to family. | 是他和家人的关联 |
[22:16] | It’s not the most technical recipe, it’s actually really simple. | 这不算有技术含量的菜式 其实很简单 |
[22:20] | It’s just a matter of | 只是顺序问题 |
[22:21] | sequencing and how we put everything into the pot. | 怎样将所有东西放到锅里 |
[22:23] | So, we’re gonna start out with andouille, the sausage. | 我们先从熏肉肠开始 |
[22:26] | Because I want this to be a full meal too, | 因为我希望足够丰盛 |
[22:28] | and not just crab, but the idea of, like, | 不只是蟹 而是… |
[22:29] | you and your friends at the end of the week | 你和朋友在周末 |
[22:31] | enjoying this whole meal together. | 一起享受美食 |
[22:32] | I want the newspaper, the whole experience. | 我要那个报纸 整个体验 |
[22:35] | So, we’re gonna cut these | 我们要把这些 |
[22:36] | up into just some nice, little, thin slices. | 切成薄片 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:40] | We’re gonna put these directly onto the pan. | 直接放到锅里 |
[22:43] | Now shucking corn. | 剥玉米 |
[22:46] | This is actually something I’ve never done before. | 这是我以前没做过的事 |
[22:48] | -You’ve never shucked corn? -No. | -你没剥过玉米 -没有 |
[22:50] | It is one of the most satisfying things ever. | 这是最让人满足的 |
[22:53] | Try to rip it somewhere near | 靠近中间撕下来 |
[22:54] | the center so that you get all the filaments. | 去掉所有细丝 |
[22:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:58] | – Look at you, shucking corn. – | 看看 在剥玉米 |
[23:00] | We have our pot, we have a couple of cups of water. | 有锅 要有几杯水 |
[23:03] | Then what we’re gonna do is pour in our alcohol. | 接下来要倒入酒精 |
[23:08] | So, you’ve never made a | 你从露丝家 |
[23:09] | crab boil since you moved out of Ruth’s house? | 搬出来后没做过煮蟹吗 |
[23:11] | I’ve never made one in my life. | 我这辈子没有做过 |
[23:13] | – Never made one in your life? -Yeah. | -一次都没有 -是的 |
[23:14] | – So you’d just watch her make it? -Watch her make it, yeah. | -你只是看她做 -看她做 对 |
[23:16] | Wait, so you’ve only had, like, small talk with Ruth, basically. | 等等 那你只是跟露丝有过闲聊 |
[23:19] | Yeah. Pretty sure she has no | 是的 我肯定 |
[23:20] | idea about anything that’s going on in my life. | 她对我的生活一无所知 |
[23:23] | Yeah, that’s how it is with my mother. | 是的 跟母亲是这样的 |
[23:24] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[23:25] | I haven’t spoken to mine in, like, five years. | 我也五年没跟我妈联系了 |
[23:28] | It’s tough. | 很艰难 |
[23:29] | It is hard because when you know how important family is… | 因为当你知道家庭很重要 |
[23:31] | -Yeah. …if you have a little taste of that, | 你开始有一点感觉 |
[23:33] | and then that’s taken away from you, | 然后你又失去了那个家 |
[23:34] | you work harder to get it elsewhere. | 你会努力从别处得到 |
[23:37] | That’s why I gravitated towards some of the people | 所以我才会… |
[23:39] | -that I gravitated towards. -Yeah. | -被一些人吸引 -嗯 |
[23:40] | When I first met Tommy, like, | 当我第一次遇到汤米 |
[23:42] | we talked for ten minutes, and it felt like we were brothers. | 我们一起谈了10分钟 就已经兄弟相称 |
[23:45] | And, like, that’s important. | 这是很重要的 |
[23:47] | You just want something, something tangible. | 你只是想要一些实在的东西 |
[23:49] | -Yeah. -And at Ruth’s house, | -嗯 -在露丝家里 |
[23:51] | I grew up in a house that was very much about affection, | 我在充满感情的家中长大 |
[23:53] | and, like, nurturing and, like, | 互相扶持 |
[23:56] | so much of my life was just, like, | 我人生大部分时间像是 |
[23:57] | -wanting that feeling back. -Right. | -在等那种感觉回来 -对 |
[24:00] | -Like, you’re figuring it out as you go. -Yeah, yeah. | -一边做一边想 -对 |
[24:03] | Now, our onion, which is | 洋葱 会 |
[24:05] | gonna give a really nice sweetness to it. | 增加一点甜味 |
[24:08] | Now we gotta season. Old Bay. | 要调味了 老湾牌 |
[24:11] | The good stuff. Is there ever really too much? | 好东西 不会太多吗 |
[24:13] | This is one of those, like, “Season aggressively” Situations. | 这时候要多放调味 |
[24:15] | -Yeah. -What are we missing? | -嗯 -我们错过了什么 |
[24:17] | Uh… ah, yes, the stars of the show. | 对 菜式的主角 |
[24:21] | So, the safe way to grab a crab is from behind? | 安全地拿起蟹 应该从后面 |
[24:27] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[24:29] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[24:30] | Tyreek didn’t have the upbringing that he wanted to have, | 泰瑞克没有得到他想要的教养 |
[24:33] | but his memories of crab boil… | 但他对于煮蟹的回忆 |
[24:37] | …shouldn’t just be a thing that you look back on in nostalgia. | 不应该只是怀旧时记起的东西 |
[24:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:42] | -Talk about, like, a passing of the torch. – Yeah. | -说起来 有点像传承 -对 |
[24:46] | -You’re like a grown man with his home – | 你是一个有家的成年人 |
[24:48] | who’s taking care of himself and can prepare a beautiful meal. | 能照顾自己 也可以做像样的饭菜 |
[24:51] | -Yeah, an adult. -Adult. | 对 成年人 |
[24:54] | -Mmm! This is so fricking good. -It’s amazing. | -太好了 -很神奇 |
[25:05] | People in the back | 有人吗 |
[25:07] | Get up | 有人吗 |
[25:10] | -Hello! – Hey! | -你好 -嘿 |
[25:12] | So, this is where the wallpaper’s gonna go. | 墙纸就贴这里 |
[25:15] | Then we have this over here, our Anthropologie chandelier. | 人类学吊灯装在这里 |
[25:19] | – Doubles as a wig for Sia. -Oh. | 两层 就像希雅的假发 |
[25:21] | I’m caught on the fly strip. I’m caught on the fly strip. | 我被捕蝇草粘住了 |
[25:24] | -How does Sia do it? – | 希雅会怎么做 |
[25:36] | This is the playground. Yeah, | 这是运动场 |
[25:38] | Penrose. I used to come here every single day. | 彭罗斯 我以前每天都会来 |
[25:40] | – -Yeah. | 对 |
[25:41] | Ride the swings. | 荡秋千 |
[25:43] | I want you to take me around more now that we’re over here | 既然来了 我希望你带我转转 |
[25:46] | because I think it’s | 看看之前的社区 |
[25:47] | really important to see your old neighborhood. | 是很重要的 |
[25:49] | Well, Ruth’s house is the next block over. | 嗯 露丝家就在下面一条街 |
[25:53] | That’s the old family house. | 那是祖屋了 |
[25:54] | -This is the house you grew up in? -Yeah, yeah. | -这就是你小时候住的 -对 |
[25:57] | No matter how the neighborhood | 不管社区看起来怎样 |
[25:58] | may look like, it was ours, you know? | 这是我们的 |
[26:01] | -Yeah. – It just felt like home. | -嗯 -就像家一样 |
[26:03] | But there’s, I know, a lot of darkness that also happened. | 但我知道 也有很多黑暗发生 |
[26:06] | Yeah, like, you’re always one moment away from… | 你总是一步之遥 |
[26:11] | just being somebody else that got killed | 离那些被杀的可能 |
[26:13] | or being somebody else that went to jail. | 或者锒铛入狱 |
[26:15] | Like, my brother is serving life. | 就像我的兄弟正在坐牢 |
[26:17] | -My brother and I are the same person. -Yeah. | -我们是同一种人 -嗯 |
[26:20] | He’s just as smart. | 他也一样聪明 |
[26:22] | Like, his thing was just not having the right people in his life, | 他的问题是生活中没遇到对的人 |
[26:25] | and I think, like, Ruth was a huge resource. | 但我想 露丝很厉害 |
[26:29] | You had something that was stable | 能在这个不稳定的世界 |
[26:31] | -in such an unstable world. -Yeah. | -找到安宁 -对 |
[26:34] | That was huge for me. | 对我意义重大 |
[26:35] | But it was taken away from you. | 但是也被夺走了 |
[26:37] | Yeah, yeah. And it’s jarring. | 嗯 很让人难过 |
[26:40] | I mean, you just get hit with, like, | 那种冲击 |
[26:42] | one day you’re in an entire different world. | 第二天你就身处完全不同的世界 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:46] | Like, I went from, like, every day… | 我以前每天 |
[26:50] | and, like, seeing her, | 都能看到她 |
[26:51] | you know, and, like, for so long, | 许久以来 |
[26:53] | that part of my life has been missing. | 我生命中那部分消失了 |
[26:55] | And I think I carried that into, like, every relationship. | 我想以后每段关系都受到影响 |
[26:58] | Like, I’m always constantly | 我一直想要证明 |
[26:59] | trying to prove that I’m, like, good enough. | 我足够好 |
[27:03] | It’s very unfair, what happened to you as a child. | 这对你不公平 当时你还是个孩子 |
[27:08] | But that had nothing to do with you. | 但这跟你无关 |
[27:13] | Tyreek has been telling himself an old story | 泰瑞克一直在对自己说 |
[27:15] | that he is not loved and he doesn’t belong, | 没人爱他 他没有归处 |
[27:17] | and it’s time that he starts to confront that. | 他是时候要面对这一切 |
[27:19] | You can’t build a future without really facing your past. | 不直面过去 无法营造将来 |
[27:22] | I met with Ruth. | 我去见过露丝 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:26] | She is ready to talk to you and give you the answers. | 她愿意跟你谈谈 回答你的疑问 |
[27:31] | So, you’re gonna call Ruth right now | 你现在可以打给露丝 |
[27:33] | and invite her to come and speak with you. | 请她过来谈谈 |
[27:38] | You got this, don’t worry. | 可以的 别担心 |
[27:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:52] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:53] | -Yes. – | 嗯 |
[27:56] | Hey, I wanted to set up a meeting | 嘿 我想明天晚上 |
[28:01] | between me and you tomorrow night. | 和你见面谈谈 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:04] | So, we can talk about everything. | 我们可以无话不说 |
[28:07] | You sound like you’re nervous. | 听起来你很紧张 |
[28:08] | ‘Cause I am. | 是的 |
[28:11] | You sound like you don’t know why you’re nervous, Tyreek. | 听起来你不知道自己为何紧张 泰瑞克 |
[28:13] | It’s just… | 嗯 |
[28:16] | I’ve been sitting on it for a while, and it’s time. | 我已经纠结很久 也许是时候了 |
[28:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:22] | Uh, tomorrow at my place at four? | 明天4点在我家好吗 |
[28:26] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[28:28] | -Bye. – Bye-bye, honey. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:35] | I don’t hear her voice a lot, and… | 我不是经常听到她的声音 |
[28:40] | I miss that. | 我很想念她 |
[28:42] | I miss that a lot. | 很多事 |
[28:44] | It’s just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[28:46] | It’s time to get the answers you need. | 是时候得到你想要的答案 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:51] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:55] | I just wanna climb to the top Of the cliff and fly | 我会爬上悬崖振翅高飞 |
[29:02] | I’m dropping you off to your next fairy gay father. | 我送你去另一个粉雄老爸那里 |
[29:04] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[29:07] | – Hi. – Hey, boo. | -嗨 -嘿 鲍比 |
[29:08] | -How are you doing? -Hi. | -你好吗 -嗨 |
[29:09] | -Hey, my baby. – Good to see you. | -嘿 孩子 -见到你真好 |
[29:11] | Mm! Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[29:13] | It’s good to see you. Come on, gorgeous. | 很高兴见到你 来吧 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I love this place. | 是的 我喜欢这地方 |
[29:17] | -No! -Yes. I gotta go. | -不要 -我要走了 |
[29:19] | You should give us a double pirouette on your way out. | 你应该脚尖双回旋跳出去 |
[29:22] | Five, six, seven, eight. One… | 五 六 七 八… |
[29:25] | Kind of clearing it. Bye, y’all. | 算是完成了 再见 |
[29:28] | Ugh. We got to work on those doubles. Come on in. | 我们还要处理头发 进来吧 |
[29:30] | – Hi, Tyreek. – Take a seat. | -嗨 泰瑞克 -请坐 |
[29:31] | – Hello, hello. -How you doing? What’s going on? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[29:34] | This is Shahada. I’m basically gonna be her gorgeous assistant. | 这是萨哈达 是她的漂亮助手 |
[29:36] | You ready to get the side of this hair handled today? | 你准备好处理这边的头发吗 |
[29:37] | 沙哈娜 本地艺术家 | |
[29:38] | -Yes. – All right. | -对 -好的 |
[29:39] | So, what we’ve got going on in here is that | 我们看到的是 |
[29:41] | a lot of these locks have doubled themselves. | 很多发辫已经缠在一起 |
[29:43] | I need new ways to style it. | 我要重新处理 |
[29:44] | I don’t know how to make it uniquely me. | 我不知道怎样才能独一无二 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna make you look spectacular. | 我会让你看起来很特别 |
[29:48] | -Ooh, yeah, yeah! – | 嗯 |
[29:51] | The dreadlocks going on | 泰瑞克现在的脏辫 |
[29:52] | Tyreek right now are what are called “Reformed.” | 就是我们说的”改革” |
[29:55] | But the issue is it lacks intention and planning. | 但问题是它缺乏意图和计划 |
[29:58] | We’re gonna get out any impurities, any build-up. | 我们将清除杂质和积垢 |
[30:01] | We have just not had quite enough time and financial resources | 过去几年 我们没有足够的 |
[30:04] | over these last couple years, | 时间和金钱 |
[30:05] | and so we have our stunning loctician Shahada | 我们有很棒的脏辫护理师萨哈达 |
[30:08] | to really help these dreadlock dreams become a reality. | 帮助将这些脏辫的梦想成为现实 |
[30:15] | So, you’re just gonna retwist | 你是要将头发整理成 |
[30:16] | those little babies into one for that length? | 那样长度的一根吗 |
[30:18] | I think so. | 我是这样打算 |
[30:20] | Wow, wow, wow. | 哇 |
[30:22] | What about baby Ruth? | 露丝的事怎样了 |
[30:24] | Are we nervous to see? Are we excited to see? | 紧张还是兴奋 |
[30:26] | She’s like your very formative, like, | 她就像是你成长期的… |
[30:28] | -childhood, like, mama. – Yeah. | -童年的妈妈 -对 |
[30:31] | She taught me a lot about just, | 她教我许多 |
[30:32] | like, how to care for other people, | 像如何关心他人 |
[30:35] | and, like, I’ve tried to | 我试过 |
[30:37] | replace her by being her, | 易地而处 |
[30:39] | so me and a bunch of friends do a ton of events. | 我和朋友做了很多事情 |
[30:43] | We pick different streets across the city, | 在这个城市 |
[30:44] | clean them up, throw a block party, | 清理街道 在街上开派对 |
[30:46] | we get the businesses in the area. | 我们会参与这个社区的事 |
[30:47] | Love that community activism… | 很喜欢这种社区活动 |
[30:49] | -Yes, yes. -…and organization. | -对 -还有组织 |
[30:51] | My focus is so much on trying to help everybody who needs help. | 我会尽力去帮助需要帮助的人 |
[30:54] | -And they need– -Okay, but so… | -他们需要… -好的 |
[30:58] | I want you to take 10% of | 我希望你拿出 |
[30:59] | the advocacy that you do for your community | 为社区所付出的10% |
[31:01] | -and start doing it for yourself. -Yeah. | 用来关注你自己 |
[31:02] | That’s a huge problem I have, is, like, setting boundaries. | 我不太有边界感 |
[31:06] | I love– here, shall we role play? | 我喜欢… 我们来做角色扮演吧 |
[31:08] | -Let’s. Yes. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[31:09] | Imagine me as having bountiful, perky breasts | 想象下我有丰满 活泼的胸部 |
[31:13] | and a tiny little snatched waist, and… | 纤细的腰肢 |
[31:16] | Imagine I’m Shahada. Just imagine I’m her, okay? | 想象我是萨哈达 把我当成她 |
[31:19] | – Right, right. – | 对 |
[31:22] | -Oh, hey, Tyreek. – | 嘿 泰瑞克 |
[31:25] | -Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[31:27] | You know, it’s been so… | 你懂的 |
[31:30] | I’ve been really going through so much, | 我真的经历了很多 |
[31:32] | -and– -He’s a way better me than me. | -嗯 -他比我好得多 |
[31:34] | – -I just needed a ride over to the salon. | 我需要人开车送我去发廊 |
[31:37] | -Now is not good for me. -So maybe, like, later? | -我觉得现在不行 -那以后吧 |
[31:42] | Probably not. I’m pretty busy. | 不要吧 我很忙 |
[31:45] | -Okay. – | 好的 |
[31:50] | I love those exercises. It’s good to practice saying no. | 我喜欢这些练习 学会拒绝 |
[31:53] | -That’s a small action you can take… – Yeah. | -这是你可以采取的小行动 -对 |
[31:55] | …that shows you, Tyreek, from Tyreek, | 这证明了你 泰瑞克 |
[31:57] | -that you’re taking care of yourself. -Yeah. | -能照顾自己 -对 |
[31:59] | A little more style and flavor | -噢 我的天 -他是不是很棒 |
[32:05] | -Oh, my goodness! – Doesn’t he look amazing? | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[32:08] | -You ready? – Ready. | -好的 -哇 |
[32:09] | -Wow. -All right. Let’s turn you. | 我帮你转过来 |
[32:13] | Hmm. Yes! | 好 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[32:20] | Isn’t it so sharp? | 是不是很爽利 |
[32:21] | -Yeah. – | 是的 |
[32:24] | It makes my face look a lot slimmer. | 让我的脸看起来瘦多了 |
[32:26] | – Doesn’t it, though? -Yeah. | -是不是 -对 |
[32:27] | -Hello, cheekbones! -Yes. | 你好啊 颧骨 |
[32:29] | Shahada, we love you. | 萨哈达 我们爱你 |
[32:31] | -Thank you. -You, too. | -谢谢 -你也是 |
[32:43] | Good morning, a new day is dawning | 我准备 |
[32:47] | I’m getting ready to take you to your new home, | 带你去新家 |
[32:49] | but with your new home comes new responsibilities, | 但你的新家 意味着新责任 |
[32:50] | and I want to make sure that you’re set up for success, so… | 我要确定你为成功做好准备 所以 |
[32:54] | – Hi. -I have brought my girl Tiffany. | -嗨 -我带了蒂芙尼过来 |
[32:56] | -Nice to meet you. -She’s a financial educator… | -幸会 -她是财务导师 |
[32:58] | -Nice to meet you, Tyreek. -…and financial planner, | -幸会 泰瑞克 -以及理财策划 |
[33:00] | to set you up for financial success. | 能帮助你实现财务成功 |
[33:03] | So, I’ve heard a lot about you | 我对你了解不少 |
[33:04] | 蒂芬妮·艾利许 财达人 财务管理教育家 | |
[33:05] | and your situation and circumstance, | 知道你的情况和处境 |
[33:07] | and it’s very similar to my own. | 这跟我自己很相似 |
[33:09] | -Yeah. -And so, | -是吗 -所以 |
[33:11] | just tell me a little bit about, probably, your biggest concern. | 跟我说说你最担心什么 |
[33:14] | My biggest concern is not… | 我最担心的是 |
[33:18] | being prepared for, like, | 没准备好面对 |
[33:20] | -financial disasters. -Okay. | -财务上的灾难 -好的 |
[33:23] | He has shared with me some information about | 他跟我说过 |
[33:25] | -being able to get a bank account. -Yes. | -在银行开账户的问题 -嗯 |
[33:27] | He has had some people who have clearly stolen his identity. | 他的身份被盗用了 |
[33:30] | So, I would say, immediately, you want to freeze your credit, | 我必须说 你要马上去冻结你的信用 |
[33:33] | so that way no one else, moving forward, can use your credit. | 这样以后才不会再有人 继续使用你的信用 |
[33:36] | -Right. -And secondly, the reason why | -对的 -第二要做的 |
[33:37] | you’re likely not able to open up a bank account | 你无法在银行开户的原因 |
[33:40] | is because you’ve been reported to something called ChexSystems. | 你的情况可能被报告到征信系统了 |
[33:43] | -Been on that list. -So have I at some point, right? | -你在名单上 -所以某程度上… |
[33:46] | So, let’s just say you had an overdraft at one bank | 简单说就是你在银行有透支情况 |
[33:49] | and you didn’t pay that overdraft back, | 没有还款 |
[33:51] | they’re gonna tell every other bank, | 他们就会告知所有银行 |
[33:53] | “Tyreek should not be allowed to open up a bank account here.” | ”泰瑞克不被允许开设银行账户” |
[33:55] | But the good news is every bank does not use ChexSystems. | 但好消息是 并非所有银行 都采用资信验证机构 |
[33:59] | So, I want you to open up a checking | 所以我希望你在那些银行 |
[34:01] | and a savings account with one of those banks. | 开设支票账户和储蓄账户 |
[34:03] | -Some of those banks are major banks. -Okay. | -其中一些是大银行 -好的 |
[34:05] | Talking about your finances, | 说到你的财务状况 |
[34:06] | it’s an awkward conversation to have with anybody, | 跟任何人谈论这个都显得尴尬 |
[34:09] | especially people you don’t really know, | 尤其是你不是很了解的人 |
[34:10] | but I couldn’t leave this week | 但必须在这个星期内 |
[34:12] | without really making sure that he’s going to be able to continue | 我要确保他能够 |
[34:17] | to have that sense of security and continue to have that success. | 获得那份安全感 并继续取得成功 |
[34:21] | If you automate your bills, | 如果你的账单自动化 |
[34:22] | automate your savings, automate your transfers… | 你的储蓄 转账自动化 |
[34:25] | If you do that, you’re just standing at the top of the mountain, | 如果你这样做 你就是站在山顶 |
[34:27] | watching your minion money do what you told it to do. | 能对你的钱如臂使指地安排 |
[34:30] | So, I made sure I created | 我设计了一个 |
[34:31] | what I like to call your “Live richer plan.” | “展望美好生活”计划 |
[34:34] | You’re gonna learn how to budget, | 你将学习做预算 储蓄 |
[34:35] | save, get out of debt and improve your credit | 摆脱债务和提高信用 |
[34:38] | in 36 days. | 这是36天的计划 |
[34:40] | -Thank you. – Yes, you’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[34:41] | I’m excited for you, Tyreek. You are past survival. | 我为你兴奋 泰瑞克 你已经经过了生存阶段 |
[34:44] | -You have now entered thrive mode. -Okay. | -现在要进入发展模式 -好的 |
[34:46] | -I’m ready to thrive. -Good. | -我已经准备好了 -好的 |
[34:47] | -Ready to see your new house? -Of course. | -你要去看看你的新房子吗 -当然 |
[34:51] | – Aww. -Thank you, love. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[34:52] | – Thank you for bringing him. -You’re the best. | -感谢你带他过来 -你是最棒的 |
[34:53] | – I’m proud of you already. -Thank you. Nice to meet you. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢 很高兴认识你 |
[34:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:08] | -Plants! Yes, agriculture. – | 植物 |
[35:12] | – Are you ready? -Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[35:13] | – – Hello! | 你好 |
[35:16] | -Wow, look at your hair! – What?! | -哇 看看你的头发 -什么 |
[35:19] | -Oh, my gosh! -Right? | -噢 我的天 -是吗 |
[35:21] | It looks so good. | 看起来好棒 |
[35:23] | -Oh, my God. -Come on in! | -噢 我的天 -进来吧 |
[35:24] | -Come on in! – You ready? | -进来 -准备好了吗 |
[35:26] | – Look at your house! – Get out of that rain. | -看看你的房子 -别淋湿了 |
[35:29] | -Shelves! – | 架子 |
[35:35] | Wow, wow, wow. | 哇 |
[35:38] | This is insane. | 真是疯了 |
[35:39] | -And it smells gorgeous. -It does. | -而且气味很好 -是的 |
[35:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Wow. Yes. | 对 |
[35:43] | So, before, the room was very closed off | 之前 这个房间很封闭 |
[35:45] | because the sectional was facing this way. | 因为整个剖面是向这边的 |
[35:47] | I flipped everything around. I utilized this wall for the TV. | 我把所有东西都转过来 用这面墙来放置电视 |
[35:50] | Pictures of me! What? | 我的照片 什么 |
[36:00] | You’re like, “What else did I get? What else is there?” | 就像是 “还有什么还有什么” |
[36:02] | So, if you guys noticed, he | 如果你们发现了 |
[36:03] | now has a kitchen in a completely different room. | 他的厨房 在另一个不同的房间 |
[36:06] | Wow! | 哇 |
[36:08] | The kitchen is in the logical place. | 厨房在合理的位置 |
[36:12] | You got a dining table here now, | 你有一张餐桌 |
[36:14] | -a new refrigerator. – Wow. | -一个新的冰箱 -哇 |
[36:16] | Whole new countertop, microwave– | 全新的工作台面 微波炉 |
[36:18] | You got him a Smeg? I love a Smeg! | 还有思迈格的搅拌器 我太喜欢了 |
[36:20] | -This thing is amazing. -I love the Smeg. | -这东西很棒 -我喜欢思迈格 |
[36:23] | I did open shelving over here | 这里做了开放式架子 |
[36:25] | because you still have the storage, | 因为你还有储存空间 |
[36:26] | but it makes the space feel bigger. | 让空间更大了 |
[36:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[36:29] | I’m really into this gorgeous baby pocket of a room back here. | 我真的很喜欢后面这个小房间 |
[36:31] | -What’s her story? -So I made you an office. | -有什么奥妙 -我帮你准备了办公室 |
[36:37] | I know how much you love to write, | 我知道你很喜欢写作 |
[36:40] | and I know how much you need a spot | 我也知道你多需要在家里 |
[36:42] | for you at home to really | 有个空间能够让你 |
[36:43] | continue the work you’re doing outside of work. | 继续做公司的工作 |
[36:46] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:49] | That’s so important to him. | 那对他非常重要 |
[36:51] | – What do you think? -Yeah. You understand me. | -你觉得如何 -嗯 你懂我 |
[36:54] | You understand me. | 你懂我 |
[36:56] | – You ready to see more? – Yes, yes. | -准备好继续看了吗 -好的 |
[37:05] | Here’s the wallpaper we picked out. | 这是我们选的墙纸 |
[37:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[37:09] | A bed that I actually want you to use. | 我希望你会用的床 |
[37:12] | One of the things about not having a home | 没有家的感觉 |
[37:15] | is crashing on sofas, crashing in cars. | 就是睡在沙发 睡在车里 |
[37:18] | This is like the thing that finally says, | 就像是终于要说 |
[37:21] | “This is where I lay my head every night.” | “这是我每晚安睡的地方” |
[37:23] | And I want you to start feeling that sense of security. | 我希望你有这样的安全感 |
[37:26] | Yeah, like, actually sleeping in my bedroom. | 就像睡在我的卧室一样 |
[37:29] | – Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[37:31] | This is amazing. | 这真是了不起 |
[37:34] | – Let’s take a seat. – Awesome. | -坐一下吧 -太好了 |
[37:35] | You’re meeting with Ruth. What is the biggest question you have? | 你快要去见露丝 最大的疑问是什么 |
[37:39] | Um… does she still love me? | 她仍然爱我吗 |
[37:42] | ‘Cause I’ve been feeling from a lot of places that… | 因为我在很多地方都有感觉 |
[37:47] | I’m not good enough, | 我不够好 |
[37:48] | and… | 而且 |
[37:50] | that’s one of the places it started. | 那是其中一处开始的地方 |
[37:53] | But what I want you to remember… | 但你应该记得 |
[37:56] | is that no matter what happens in this conversation, | 是无论这次交流发生什么 |
[37:59] | you have overcome so many adversities. | 你都克服了很多困难 |
[38:03] | You have still found the courage to help other people | 在你需要帮助的时候 |
[38:06] | in your time of need. | 你仍然有勇气去帮助别人 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:08] | These are the things that make you a success. | 这是你成功原因 |
[38:11] | It takes a lot for me to accept that sometimes. | 有时我很难接受 |
[38:15] | Say it for me. I’m not gonna have you leave | 说出来 我不会让你离开 |
[38:16] | until you’re very comfortable saying, “I’m a success.” | 除非你很坦然地承认 ”我做得很不错” |
[38:18] | I’m a success. | 我做得很不错 |
[38:20] | I’m a success. I know I’m a success. | 我知道我做得很不错 |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:24] | Yeah! Give me a hug. | 来拥抱一下 |
[38:26] | – -Hey! Mm! | 嘿 |
[38:32] | Okay. Wardrobe time. | 好的 衣柜时间 |
[38:34] | – Yes. – I got you playful, playful, | -嗯 -我有这些好玩的服饰 |
[38:36] | to make sure that this feels | 来让你的感觉 |
[38:38] | as close to who you actually are and want to be. | 尽可能贴近你想要的形象 |
[38:41] | -You said you love a bold print. -Yes! | 你说你喜欢大胆的印花 |
[38:42] | -Yes! -You’re not– okay, good! | -是的 -你不是…好的 |
[38:45] | -Yeah… -That’s the reaction I wanted. | -嗯 -那是我想要的反应 |
[38:47] | -Nice, right? -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不错吧 对吗 -嗯 |
[38:49] | And then pretty much every drawer is filled with footwear. | 几乎所有抽屉都放了鞋子 |
[38:52] | Like, you’ve got so many great footwear options. | 你有那么多很棒的鞋子可选择 |
[38:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:56] | Should we try some things on? | 我们要试穿一下吗 |
[38:57] | – Yeah. – Yes? | -好的 -是吗 |
[39:01] | – Tyreek– -I just learned patty-cake. | -泰瑞克 -我刚学会了小蛋糕 |
[39:04] | Come and join me, my love. | 来和我们一起 亲爱的 |
[39:06] | Okay! | 好的 |
[39:08] | -Come through, suit! -Hello! | -来了 西装 -你好 |
[39:11] | -Come through, suit! – What do you think? | -那是西装 -你觉得如何 |
[39:13] | – Yes, color! – You wanted bold, you got bold. | -是的 颜色 -你要大胆 这就是 |
[39:16] | Lining! | 内衬 |
[39:17] | – I love the lining in this. -All about the lining. | -我喜欢这个内衬 -都是内衬 |
[39:19] | -There you go! -Yes! Gorgeous! | -来吧 -是的 很漂亮 |
[39:21] | You look so good. | 你看起来很好 |
[39:22] | -Do you feel good in that? -I feel amazing. | -你觉得这衣服合适吗 -很棒 |
[39:24] | I wanna see another look! | 我想再看看其他造型 |
[39:25] | -I’m ready, too. -Yeah. | -我准备好了 -对 |
[39:26] | You’re gonna love this one. I know you’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢这个的 我知道你会的 |
[39:29] | -Whoa! – Wow! | 哇 |
[39:31] | That’s cool. | 那真是太酷了 |
[39:32] | -I love that. -I knew you’d like this one. | -我喜欢这个 -我就知道你会喜欢 |
[39:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:35] | – Really cool. -I love the asymmetry of that shirt. | -真的很酷 -我喜欢这件衬衫不对称 |
[39:37] | – Yeah. I love this shirt. – Okay. | -是的 我喜欢这件衬衫 -好的 |
[39:40] | So this one has been custom tie-dyed. | 这个是定制扎染的 |
[39:44] | -This is a local artist who made this. -I’m gonna love this. | -本地艺术家做的 -我很喜欢 |
[39:46] | – Love that. -I love it, too, yeah. | -很喜欢这个 -喜欢这个 |
[39:48] | What does it feel like to | 我也很喜欢 |
[39:49] | have a custom piece that was made for you? | 有一件定制的物件 是什么感觉 |
[39:51] | That’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[39:52] | -You’ll get used to that. – It shows, yeah. | -你会习惯的 -是的 |
[39:55] | This has been an amazing week, | 这星期真是了不起 |
[39:57] | and I don’t think I’ve ever had an experience | 我想我不会再有 |
[40:00] | anywhere near this. | 这样的经历 |
[40:04] | I don’t get to talk to other people about my emotions. | 我不会再和其他人谈及我的心情 |
[40:08] | Well, I don’t get to have those conversations with men, | 我也不会和其他人这样交流 |
[40:11] | and I feel like that’s something that’s always, | 我觉得这会一直是 |
[40:14] | like, in a lot of our lives, and that means a lot. Yeah. | 在我们的生活中 意义重大 |
[40:18] | You have five… Well, | 你有五个… |
[40:20] | four gay godfathers and me, | 四个同性恋教父和我 |
[40:23] | you know, just a non-binary fairy… parent, | 非二元性别的仙子教…父母 |
[40:28] | who is always there for you, | 如果你需要护肤 有疑问 |
[40:29] | should you need skincare, should you have questions. | 我们会一直支持你 |
[40:32] | But you gotta get ready, | 但你要准备好 |
[40:33] | -you gotta get this food together, right? -Yeah. | -你要去准备食物 对吗 -是的 |
[40:36] | Love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[40:39] | I’m going to miss you, buddy. | 我会想念你的 兄弟 |
[40:40] | Tyreek is the perfect reminder | 泰瑞克提醒了我们 |
[40:43] | that every one of us wants to feel secure. | 其实每个人都需要安全感 |
[40:45] | Fire. | 很赞 |
[40:48] | Yeah, mate. | 对的 |
[40:49] | He has fought so hard to get to where he is in life. | 他如此努力才有现在的一切 |
[40:53] | -Yes. – | 对 |
[40:54] | -I’m proud of you. -Thank you. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[40:56] | Your past does not have to dictate your future. | 过去不一定会决定未来 |
[40:59] | You write your own destiny. | 命运由你主宰 |
[41:02] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[41:22] | -Food! – | 食物 |
[41:25] | What smells so good? | 什么这么香 |
[41:26] | – Crab cakes! – Ooh! | 蟹肉蛋糕 |
[41:29] | Do you like crab cakes, Walty? | 你喜欢蟹肉蛋糕吗小沃 |
[41:30] | Give him a little mohawk. | 帮它做莫霍克发型 |
[41:32] | You’re a pupper! | 你是只狗狗 |
[41:33] | – Oh, boy. – Look at his face! | -噢 孩子 -看看它的脸 |
[41:35] | Can we go watch Tyreek now? | 我们能去看泰瑞克吗 |
[41:36] | -I wanna see what happens. -Yeah, let’s go! | -我想看看情况如何 -我们去吧 |
[41:38] | -Okay– -Come on, boy. | -好的 -来吧 孩子 |
[41:39] | -Time. – Come on, Walter. | -是时候了 -来吧 沃尔特 |
[41:41] | -Hey, buddy. – Press play, Johnny. | -嘿 小家伙 -开始播吧 约翰尼 |
[41:49] | I can’t imagine what’s going on in his head right now. | 无法想象他现在想什么 |
[41:52] | This is gonna be the first | 这是第一次露丝走进他家 |
[41:53] | time Ruth has ever walked into his house | 他要和她进行一番真正的交流 |
[41:55] | and he’s had a real conversation with her. | 至少他有个任务 |
[41:58] | At least he’s got a task to kind of, | 暂时占据 |
[42:00] | a little bit, take his mind off it. | 他的心神 |
[42:01] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对 -嗯 |
[42:05] | Oh, my gosh. Ruth is here. | 噢 我的天 露丝来了 |
[42:18] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 我的天 |
[42:20] | – How you doing? -Oh! | 你好吗 |
[42:24] | -How you been? -Look at you! | -你好吗 -看看你 |
[42:25] | I know, right? He’s grown. | 我知道 他长大了 |
[42:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:28] | Well, come in. | 进来吧 |
[42:29] | My goodness, it is so nice. | 我的天 真好 |
[42:31] | What you got going on here? | 你怎么了 |
[42:32] | -Look at you. Look at your hair. -Oh, my God. | -看看你的头发 -我的天 |
[42:34] | Wow, I haven’t seen these pictures in forever. | 哇 我很久没看到这些照片 |
[42:37] | – I know. – | 我知道 |
[42:39] | It shows that she never | 这说明她一直爱着他 |
[42:40] | lost love or never stopped thinking about him. | 也没有忘记他 |
[42:43] | -For her son. Like, this is her son. – Yeah. | 对于她来说 这就是她的儿子 |
[42:46] | -Yeah, yeah. -You still look the same way. | -对 -你看起来还是没变 |
[42:47] | Still look the same. | 还是一样 |
[42:48] | -Well, let me show you around. -Okay. | -我带你到处看看 -好的 |
[42:51] | -This is cute, too. -I know, right? Right? | -这也很可爱 -我知道 |
[42:53] | Yes, it– oh, my– yes! | 是的 噢 |
[42:56] | So, this is my kitchen. | 这是我的厨房 |
[42:57] | I think I’m moving in. | 我要搬进来住 |
[42:59] | -There’s always space. -Aww. | 地方还有很多 |
[43:01] | No, serious, it is so lovely. | 不 真的 很温馨 |
[43:04] | -Thank you. Thank you. -Oh, my God. | -谢谢 -噢 我的天 |
[43:06] | -Mm! -This is the office. | 这是办公室 |
[43:08] | -Oh, this is so nice. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -噢 这很漂亮 -对 |
[43:11] | I’m so happy for you. | 我很替你高兴 |
[43:12] | -Thank you. -This is so nice. | -谢谢 -这很漂亮 |
[43:13] | And I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[43:14] | -It’s been way too long. -I missed you, too. Give me another hug. | -时间过了太久 -我也想你 我们抱一下 |
[43:16] | -I know. – | 我知道 |
[43:20] | -She raised a good one. -Yeah. | -她养了个好孩子 -对 |
[43:22] | So… | 嗯 |
[43:24] | Something I want to talk about | 我想谈一下 |
[43:26] | -is where we left off. -Mm-hmm. | 我们分开的时候 |
[43:29] | I just wanted to know, like, | 我想知道 |
[43:30] | what made you make the decision? | 什么让你做了那个决定 |
[43:33] | -For you to go back? -Yeah. | -让你回去 -是的 |
[43:36] | All I remember is just, like, we had an argument, | 我只记得 我们有过争吵 |
[43:39] | and I remember I had wrote what I wrote in the journal, | 我记得我在日记里写了东西 |
[43:42] | and then you saw the journal and you were upset about it. | 你看到日记 你很不高兴 |
[43:45] | That’s what I remember. | 我只记得这些 |
[43:49] | It’s not nothing like that. | 跟那些没关系 |
[43:52] | I don’t know if you remember when I had to get my grandson | 我不记得你是否记得 我要去接我孙子 |
[43:55] | -because he was real sick, so… -Yeah. | -因为他病得很重 -嗯 |
[43:58] | I had to took you back because | 我要让你回去是因为 |
[44:00] | I couldn’t get him out of foster care if I had another child. | 如果我有另一个孩子就无法带他离开寄养家庭 |
[44:02] | I just… | 我… |
[44:04] | couldn’t do nothing about it. | 没有办法 |
[44:07] | -I remember bits and pieces of that. -Yeah. | -我记得一些片段 -嗯 |
[44:09] | See, this is a lot of the confusion that was happening. | 产生了很多困惑 |
[44:11] | She had to make a hard | 因为国家规定 |
[44:12] | decision because the state was making her have it. | 她只能做这个艰难的决定 |
[44:15] | It wasn’t that I didn’t want you, or I didn’t love you. | 不是我不想要你 或者不爱你 |
[44:17] | I always loved you. I love you right now. | 我一直爱你 一直如此 |
[44:23] | I knew that you… | 我知道 |
[44:25] | wanted to reconnect for a long time. | 很久以来你都想要联系我 |
[44:28] | -I didn’t even know where you was at. -I stayed away. | -但我不知道你在哪里 -我离你很远 |
[44:32] | I stayed away because I was afraid. | 我离你很远 因为我害怕 |
[44:35] | What were you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[44:37] | You told me a lot about | 你跟我说了很多 |
[44:39] | being, you know, proud of what you do, | 说为我骄傲 |
[44:42] | -and… -Of course. | -嗯 -当然 |
[44:43] | For a long time, | 很长时间 |
[44:45] | I didn’t feel up to par. | 我觉得我不够好 |
[44:47] | I was struggling. | 我很挣扎 |
[44:49] | But that’s all right. That’s what life is, a struggle. | 但这也正常 生活就是这样 挣扎 |
[44:51] | – Yeah. – Trust me. | -对 -相信我 |
[44:52] | It wasn’t nothing that you had to prove to me. | 你不需对我证明什么 |
[44:54] | -What you had to prove was to yourself. -Yeah. | -你只需要做给自己看 -嗯 |
[44:59] | Maybe you’ll come visit me now. | 可能现在你会来看望我 |
[45:00] | Right. | 对 |
[45:02] | I’ll definitely come visit. Definitely come visit. | 我一定会去看你的 一定会 |
[45:04] | -For sure? -For sure. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[45:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:07] | -I love you, too. -I love you. | -我也爱你 -我爱你 |
[45:10] | That was his biggest question, | 那是他最大的疑问 |
[45:11] | -is if she still loved him. -Yeah. | -她是否还爱他 -对 |
[45:13] | He got his answer. | 他有了答案 |
[45:14] | It’s been hard without you. | 没有你真是很难 |
[45:16] | Thank you from– | 感谢你 |
[45:17] | -Of course. -Give me some more love. | -当然 -再给我一点爱 |
[45:21] | Do you see how just, like, | 你看到吗 |
[45:23] | having a moment of conversation there becomes, like, | 那片刻的交谈 |
[45:25] | clarity and closure, and | 豁然开朗 |
[45:27] | they’re finally moving on with their relationship, | 让他们的关系得以继续前行 |
[45:30] | -where it got stuck before. -Yeah. | -摆脱了之前的困境 -对 |
[45:31] | A ten-minute conversation can change the rest of your life. | 10分钟的交流可以改变你的余生 |
[45:34] | -I’m hungry. – | 我饿了 |
[45:37] | This experience has given me a brighter outlook | 这段经历给了我光明的前景 |
[45:39] | on not only my future, but the love that I put into myself. | 噢 不只是我的未来 还有我对自己的爱 |
[45:43] | My insecurities stopped me from taking the next steps. | 我缺乏安全感妨碍了我继续前进 |
[45:46] | And for the first time in a long time, | 长久以来 我第一次 |
[45:49] | I see myself prospering. | 我看到了自己的成就 |
[45:52] | – Yeah. -Yo. | -是的 -哟 |
[45:53] | -Oh, my God, no way! -Yeah! | -噢 我的天 不行 -对 |
[45:59] | Yo! | 哟 |
[46:00] | -Bring it in! -Come on, bro. Yeah. | -进来吧 -来吧 兄弟 |
[46:02] | Oh, my God. I want to cry. | 噢 我的天 我想哭了 |
[46:06] | Whoo, look at you! | 看看你 |
[46:07] | -You see him, though? -Kev. | -你看到他的样子吗 -凯夫 |
[46:08] | Look at the shoes, Kev. | 看看这双鞋 凯夫 |
[46:09] | -Oh, wow. -Kev, look at the– | -噢 哇 -凯夫 看看这个 |
[46:11] | -I mean, he does look incredible. – Yeah. | -他看起来太棒了 -对 |
[46:14] | – Hey! – The man… | -嘿 -那家伙 |
[46:15] | – The man, the myth. – Look at him. Look at him. | -看看他 -了不起的家伙 |
[46:18] | My God. | 我的天 |
[46:19] | You got weights on your ankles? | 脚上有重物吗 |
[46:20] | -‘Cause, boy, you too fly. – | 因为你都酷得要飞起来了 |
[46:23] | Bro. Bro. | 兄弟 |
[46:26] | -This is a new man. -Yeah. | -这是新的他 -对 |
[46:27] | -Hi. Oh, my gosh! – Look at him. | -噢 我的天 -看看他 |
[46:30] | Oh, my gosh! Look at you! | 噢 我的天 看看你 |
[46:33] | I love Tyreek having a moment to be in the spotlight. | 我喜欢泰瑞克成为众人的焦点 |
[46:36] | It’s so gorgeous to just see him, like, | 看着他这样真是很棒 |
[46:38] | just soak up this, like, gorgeous, positive attention | 享受众人的眼光 积极的关注 |
[46:40] | from the people in his life that mean the most. | 来自他生命中最重要的人 |
[46:41] | Oh, my gosh. Oh! | 我的天 |
[46:44] | I’m glad y’all finally got to meet. ‘Cause y’all– | 我很高兴你们终于见面了 |
[46:45] | -Oh, my gosh. – | 我的天 |
[46:46] | -Y’all both been real important to me. – | 你们对我都很重要 |
[46:48] | This is a man who felt like he didn’t have a family. | 这家伙觉得自己没有家 |
[46:50] | -And look at his home now. | 但现在看看他的家 |
[46:52] | Full of love. – Full of love and family. | -充满爱 -充满爱的家庭 |
[46:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:56] | Wow! | 哇 |
[46:57] | – This is really good. – This is something else. | -这真的很好 -很不一样 |
[47:00] | -To Tyreek! -Tyreek! | -敬泰瑞克 -泰瑞克 |
[47:02] | -To Tyreek! -Yay! | 敬泰瑞克 |
[47:12] | – Walter! What a good boy! – | 沃尔特 好孩子 |
[47:16] | Is that your jeans, Ant? | 那是你的牛仔裤吗小安 |
[47:18] | No, Tanny, it must be Walter. | 不是 小谭 肯定是沃尔特 |
[47:20] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[47:22] | -Tanny, it’s Walter. -Take them off. | -小谭 是沃尔特 -脱下来 |
[47:23] | I’m telling you, it’s your jeans. | 我跟你说 是你的牛仔裤 |
[47:25] | Get up. I’m going to solve | 起来 我要帮你 |
[47:25] | the problem for you. Take your jeans off. | 解决问题 脱下来 |
[47:28] | Everyone likes to humiliate Antoni. | 大家都喜欢羞辱安东尼 |
[47:32] | Wanna get rid of that rancid | 想要不洗牛仔裤 |
[47:33] | smell without washing your jeans and fading them? | 避免褪色 又能解决臭味吗 |
[47:35] | Simple. Put them in the freezer for up to six hours, | 很简单 放到冰箱里6小时 |
[47:38] | and it’s gonna get rid of that smell and that gross bacteria. | 就能去除那种味道和恶心的细菌 |
[47:46] | Freezing your jeans. It works every time. | 冷冻牛仔裤 每次都有效 |