英文名称:Rabbit Hole
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[03:04] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[03:06] | Oh…hey Peg. | 你好 佩吉 |
[03:09] | It looks so nice back here. | 看上去真不错 |
[03:11] | Well, I’m just, you know, trying to get things back into shape. | 我就是想把花园稍微整理一下 |
[03:14] | Listen, I don’t know if you and Howie are free tonigh. | 不知道你和豪威今晚有没有空 |
[03:16] | Having a few people over for dinner. | 我们约了几个人一起过来吃晚餐 |
[03:18] | Oh, that’s very sweet of you. | 真谢谢你一番好意 佩吉 |
[03:20] | I know it’s really short notice. | 我知道时间很仓促 |
[03:21] | Actually, we have plans. | 但我们已经有安排了 |
[03:23] | Oh. Oh, well. But, uh, another time though. I haven’t talked to Pete in ages. | 下次吧 好久没跟皮特说过话了 |
[03:29] | Well you haven’t missed much. He’s | 倒没什么新鲜事 |
[03:30] | still the same s.O.B. He always was. | 他还是那副熊样 老样子 |
[03:33] | Oh God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 不好意思 |
[03:37] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:38] | I am so sorry. | -太对不起了 -不用 不用 |
[03:39] | No, it’s fine. | 真的 没什么 |
[03:40] | These stupid feet. | 看我笨手笨脚的 |
[03:43] | Well, have a great dinner, Peg. | 祝你们晚餐愉快 佩吉 |
[03:46] | We’ll do it next time. | 我们下次再一起吃饭 |
[03:47] | Absolutely. | 好 一定 |
[03:51] | Say hi to Howie for me. | 帮我跟豪威问个好 |
[03:52] | I sure will. | 我会的 |
[03:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[03:57] | Bye bye. | 再见 |
[04:20] | Mmmm. Smells good in there. | 闻上去很香啊 |
[04:21] | If Peg asks, we went out tonight. | 如果佩吉问你 就说我们今晚出去了 |
[04:27] | Where’ll we go? | 去哪了 |
[04:29] | We saw the Stoppard play. | 去看斯托帕德的戏了 |
[04:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:32] | Did we enjoy it? | 看得开心吗 |
[04:34] | Very much. | 非常开心 |
[04:37] | She asked us to dinner again. | 她又邀我们去吃饭了 |
[04:41] | She’s just being nice. | 她是好意 |
[04:43] | You’re more than welcome to go over there. | 那你去那边吃好了 |
[04:53] | And abandon your risotto? | 抛下你的意式烩饭吗 |
[04:55] | Careful, Howie. The pan’s hot. | 小心点 豪威 锅很烫 |
[05:06] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[05:07] | Hey… I’m gonna hop in the shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[05:09] | Uh- Huh. About twenty minutes. | 晚餐大概二十分钟好 |
[05:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:942个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:113个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:83个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:216个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:39] | What time is it? | 现在都几点了 |
[05:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:00] | You have nothing to say? | 没什么要说的吗 |
[06:03] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | You were in a bar- Fight | 你酗酒斗殴 |
[06:07] | It wasn’t a bar- Fight | 那不是酗酒斗殴 |
[06:09] | You were in a bar. Fighting. | 你在酒吧和人打架 |
[06:13] | It wasn’t a fight. Some drunk girlwas screaming in my face, | 那不是打架 有个喝醉的女生冲著我吼 |
[06:15] | so I hit her and that was the end of it. | 我就打了她 仅此而已 |
[06:17] | Well who was she? | 那个女生是谁 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[06:20] | People don’t scream at you for no reason. | 别人不会无缘无故冲你吼 |
[06:23] | Sure they do, you should get out more. | 当然会 你该多出来玩玩 |
[06:26] | God Izzy, it’s so…jerry springer. | 天哪 伊姿 这真像杰瑞·斯普林格 |
[06:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? You think I’m trashy? | 你什么意思 我很垃圾是吗 |
[06:32] | You can’t keep doing this. You’re not a kid anymore. | 你不能老这样 你不再是小孩子了 |
[06:35] | I didn’t know there was a cutoff date. | 我不知道这还有截止日期的 |
[06:37] | Well there is. For acting like ajackass, there’s a cutoff date… | 的确有 瞎胡闹的日子总要有个头 |
[06:40] | I wanna stop worrying about you. | 别让我老为你担心了 |
[06:43] | Hey, don’t worry about me. She was the one on the floor. | 不用担心我 被打趴下的是她 |
[06:49] | Can I stay with you tonight? | 我今晚能去你那睡吗 |
[07:22] | Ready? One, two, three. That was high! | 准备好 一 二 三 好高啊 |
[07:30] | Danny, look at me when you come back. | 丹尼 回头看我 |
[07:31] | He’s getting used to it. | 他在慢慢习惯 |
[07:32] | – Do you want any cake. – Yeah! | -想吃蛋糕吗 -想 |
[07:34] | Oh, do we have cake today? | 我们今天有蛋糕吗 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we do. | -有 -有吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, my gosh. And you really want some? | 我的天啊 你真想吃吗 |
[08:07] | Well, if it isn’t Ma Barker. | 这不是打女玉娇龙吗 |
[08:09] | I’m sure that would be very funny if I knew who that was. | 我要知道那是谁就搞笑了 |
[08:11] | Rick and I are gonna play squash. | 我去和瑞克打壁球了 |
[08:13] | I have my cell if you need me. | -有事打我电话 -好的 |
[08:14] | Squash. You go play squash, Howie. | 壁球 你还打壁球啊 豪威 |
[08:18] | You don’t even know what squash is. | 你都不知道壁球是什么吧 |
[08:19] | I don’t care what squash is | 我才不关心什么是壁球 |
[08:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:27] | Yeah! Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[08:31] | I thought she was gonna kill me! | 我以为她会杀了我 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I know. I think Auggie must have told her. | 我知道 奥吉一定告诉她了 |
[08:35] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[08:39] | Mmm. Thank you Becca. | 谢谢 贝卡 |
[08:44] | I know what this stuff is now. | 现在我知道这东西是什么了 |
[08:46] | Oo, I like the way it cracks. | 我喜欢它上面烤得脆脆的 |
[08:48] | Of course you do. | 喜欢吧 |
[08:51] | So you did know that woman. | 你其实认识那个女人 |
[08:53] | Oh my God! Why are you listening to my phone conversations? | 天啊 你怎么偷听我讲电话 |
[08:55] | Are you sleeping with that girl’s boyfriend. | 你是不是和那女生的男朋友上床了 |
[08:58] | It’s been over between them. They’re just | 他们俩已经结束了 |
[09:00] | living together because of the rent. | 他们还住在一起只是因为租的房子 |
[09:01] | Then why did she accost you? | 那她为什么找你麻烦 |
[09:03] | Because she’s a lunatic! | 她就是个疯子 |
[09:09] | And Auggie told her I was pregnant | 而且奥吉一定告诉她我怀孕了 |
[09:14] | You are not. | 你不会吧 |
[09:15] | You’re gonna love him. He’s a really great guy. He’s a musician! | 你一定会喜欢他的 他特棒 是搞音乐的 |
[09:20] | That’s terrific. | 那很好啊 |
[09:21] | He works, Becca. He gets work as a musician. | 他有工作 是个音乐人 |
[09:25] | How long have you known? | 你们认识多久了 |
[09:27] | A few weeks. | 几个星期吧 |
[09:29] | Did you tell Mom? | 你告诉妈了吗 |
[09:31] | Oh, come on. You told Mom before me? | 不会吧 你先告诉妈了 |
[09:33] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[09:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[09:36] | Why do you think? | 为什么要告诉你 |
[09:43] | – I’m sorry, Becca. I know the timing | 对不起 贝卡 我知道它来的不是时候 |
[09:45] | really sucks. – Hey, what can ya do? | 那你能怎么办呢 |
[09:47] | I’m just glad you finally told me. | 很高兴你最后还是告诉了我 |
[10:14] | Debbie’s been driving me crazy with these kitchen renovations. | 翻修厨房的事黛比快把我弄疯了 |
[10:17] | The counter-top negotiations alone… | 跟你说 光是讨论厨房台面板… |
[10:20] | I told you not to marry an agent. | 告诉过你不要娶一个事业狂 |
[10:24] | She still hasn’t called, you know. | 她还没打电话来 知道吗 |
[10:28] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:31] | I don’t mean to be a pest about it, but… | 我不想招人烦 只是… |
[10:34] | I just know Becca would love to hear from her. | 我知道贝卡接到她电话会很高兴的 |
[10:36] | I know. I tell her, Howie. I do. But she’s still… | 我明白 我会告诉她的 豪威 她还是有点… |
[10:44] | I don’t know freaked out, I guess. | 可能被吓坏了了吧 我猜 |
[10:47] | It’s been eight months. | 已经八个月了 |
[10:49] | I know. I’ll talk to her. | 我知道 我会跟她说说 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[10:53] | Hey, how are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[10:56] | They’re good. Emily’s doing ballet. Robby is in tee-ball. | 挺好的 艾米丽在学芭蕾 罗比在乐乐棒球队 |
[11:02] | Wow. Tee-ball. | 不错嘛 乐乐棒球 |
[11:10] | Have you guys talked at all about having another? | 你们俩想过再要一个吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 没 |
[11:21] | It’s a little soon. | 还有点太早 |
[11:25] | Just be open-minded. | 试一试没啥不好 |
[11:27] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不都来了吗 |
[11:39] | How’s it going? | 你们怎么样 |
[11:39] | Good. | 还可以 |
[11:41] | Yeah, good. Hanging in there. | 还过得下去吧 |
[11:42] | – You sure. – Yeah. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[11:44] | – Hey, Kevin. – Hi. Hi. | -嗨 凯文 -嗨 你好 |
[11:47] | Yeah, we… We just… | 我们只是… |
[11:51] | We found out that Becca’s sister is pregnant, so… | 我们得知贝卡的妹妹怀孕了 所以… |
[11:55] | – Howie. – What? | -豪威 -怎么了 |
[11:56] | That can be hard, I remember when my cousin got pregnant. | 那很不容易 我记得我表妹怀孕的时候 |
[12:00] | Yeah, it’s not really a big deal. | 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | Okay. If you wanna talk about it though, | 如果你们想聊聊这事 |
[12:08] | you know the group’s right here. | 倾诉小组就在那边 不用了 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I don’t think so. “Hey everybody, fresh meat.” | “大家好 新来的衰人” |
[12:14] | Becca, be nice. | 贝卡 好一点 |
[12:15] | Doesn’t she remind of you of Lydia? | 她有让你想起莉迪亚吗 |
[12:17] | There was this woman in the group a couple years ago. | 几年前组里有个女人 |
[12:20] | It was four. Four years ago. | 四年 是四年前 |
[12:23] | Well it doesn’t really matter whenshe was here, | 具体几年不是重点 |
[12:25] | my point is that she reminds me of Lydia. | 重点是她让我想起了莉迪亚 |
[12:29] | She reallywasn’t into the support group model at first. | 她最开始对这种互助小组并不感冒 |
[12:32] | How long have you been in group? | 你们在组里有多久了 |
[12:35] | It’ll be eight years in june. | 到六月有八年了 |
[12:40] | Oh, I didn’t… I didn’t realize it was that long. | 我没…我没想到有这么久 |
[12:45] | Yeah, we’re the veterans. You know for us, | 我们是老油条了 |
[12:46] | It’s a good way to touch base. | 对我们来说 这是和大家保持联络的好方法 |
[12:50] | Everyone’s on a different schedule… | 每个人情况不同 |
[12:53] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 是啊 |
[12:59] | She, uh, she visits me sometimes.In dreams. | 有时候 她会在梦里来看我 |
[13:04] | And she tells me it’s okay. And she’s with God. And we have good days, | 她让我放心 她和上帝在一起 我们也曾有过快乐的日子 |
[13:15] | then you think that if you have enough good days it might actually get better. | 如果你想想以前有过那么多欢乐的日子 就会感到好过一些 |
[13:20] | You know, it does get better and then… | 确实感觉好了一些 |
[13:23] | – It was her anniversary last week and… – A year last Tuesday. | -但是 上星期是她的周年忌日 -到上星期二满一周年 |
[13:30] | And it just starts all over again. | 结果一切又从头开始了 |
[13:33] | We just have to remind each other | 我们只能相互安慰 |
[13:38] | that it was just part of God’s plan. And | 这都是上帝的安排 |
[13:43] | we can’t know why. Only God can know why. | 原因我们无从知晓 只有上帝才知道 |
[13:51] | God had to take her. He needed another angel. | 上帝要带走她 他那里缺一个天使 |
[13:56] | He needed another angel. | 他需要加一个天使 |
[13:58] | Why didn’t he just make one? | 为什么他不造一个 |
[14:00] | Another angel. I mean, he’s God after all. | 再多造一个天使 我的意思是 |
[14:03] | Why didn’t he just make another angel? | 他可是上帝啊 为什么他不再造一个天使呢 |
[14:16] | Just… | 像这样 |
[14:20] | Just putting it out there… | 立马就可以变出一个 |
[14:27] | I’ll like to go. | 我想走了 |
[14:30] | I think we’re gonna go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[14:33] | Is that alright? | 可以吗 |
[14:42] | Excuse us. | 失陪了 |
[14:45] | They’re talking, it’s their time, and you have to respect that. | 他们在属于他们的时间里发言 你得尊重人家 |
[14:49] | Come on. | 好了 |
[14:50] | I mean, you sit there for weeks and you don’t say a word. | 你坐在那几个星期不说一句话 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry. I can’t stand the God-freaks. You know that. | 抱歉 我受不了那些神神鬼鬼的 你知道的 |
[14:55] | But they’re not all like that. Kevin and Gabby aren’t. | 但不是所有人都这样 凯文和嘉比就没有 |
[14:57] | No. Kevin and Gabby are professional wallowers. | 不 凯文和嘉比已经是诉苦专业户了 |
[15:00] | I mean come on? Eight years, Howie. | 拜托 八年了 豪威 八年啊 |
[15:03] | Eight. If that’s what you want to become, then… | 如果你想最后变成那个样子… |
[15:06] | Look, if you wanna take a break- | 如果你想先暂停一下 不是暂停 我再也不去了 |
[15:08] | No, not a break, I’m done. | 不 我以后不会再去了 |
[15:10] | I know the Izzy stuff got under your skin. | 我知道伊姿的事让你心烦意乱 |
[15:11] | Please don’t do that. One semester of psychology | 别这样 求你了 |
[15:13] | fifteen years ago and suddenly you can analyze. | 十五年前学了一学期的心理学 你就能给人做心理分析了 |
[15:18] | Well jesus, Becca. | 什么啊 贝卡 |
[15:19] | I just don’t like the group. I gave | 我不喜欢倾诉小组 |
[15:21] | it a try, and it’s not for me. | 我试过了 不适合我 |
[15:23] | Okay. It’s not for you. | 行 不适合你 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[15:32] | Do you mind if we not eat here? | 不在这吃的话你不介意吧 |
[15:34] | Nothing’s really jumping out at me. | 这里没什么我很想吃的菜 |
[17:03] | Taz! Stop! Come here and eat! Come on! | 太子 别叫 过来吃东西 快来 好好待著 |
[17:09] | Sorry. He’s not really dangerous. | 不好意思 它其实不咬人 |
[17:11] | Hey, eat. | 快吃 |
[17:12] | Just kinda dumb. | 只是有点呆 |
[17:13] | No, I know. He’s my dog. | 我知道 它是我的狗 |
[17:16] | Oh, you’re Becca! Of course! I | 哦 你是贝卡吧 |
[17:19] | should have recognized you, of course. I’m Auggie. | 我该想到是你的 我是奥吉 |
[17:23] | – Oh. Hi, Auggie. – Hi. | -你好 奥吉 -你好 |
[17:26] | Oh my God, why didn’t you tell me you were | 天啊 为什么不告诉我你要过来 |
[17:29] | coming over? I would’ve picked up the house. | 不然我就收拾收拾屋子了 |
[17:32] | That’s Auggie. | 那是奥吉 |
[17:34] | Yeah, we met. Is Izzy here? | 是的 我们见过面了 伊姿在吗 |
[17:36] | Oh yeah, she’s here. | 在 她在这儿呢 |
[17:37] | She got fired from the Applebee’s. | 她被餐厅炒鱿鱼了 |
[17:41] | I was planning to bring it all down to | 我本打算把这些都捐给爱心机构的 |
[17:44] | goodwill, but now I’m glad I didn’t. | 但还好没有 |
[17:47] | Look at all these shirts, and the sweaters. | 看看这些小衬衫 小毛衣 |
[17:50] | I don’t know, bec. They’re in babyclothes for so long | 贝卡 宝宝是不是得先穿很久的婴儿装 |
[17:52] | Before he could even fit into that stuff. | 之后才穿得了这些吧 |
[17:55] | It comes up very quickly. You’ll see. | 孩子长得飞快 你会知道的 |
[17:57] | You’re gonna be happy I saved them. | 到时你会很高兴我留著这些 |
[18:00] | Is he living here? | 他也住在这里吗 |
[18:01] | He has to. His girlfriend kicked him out. | 他走投无路 被女朋友踢出来了 |
[18:03] | Ex-girlfriend. | 是前女友 |
[18:05] | She knew what I meant. | 她明白我的意思 |
[18:06] | Did you see this one? | 看这件 |
[18:08] | Cute. Look at thay but what if it’s a girl? | 真可爱 可万一是女孩怎么办 |
[18:12] | I don’t know, then I’ll give them to | 不知道 那就给别人吧 |
[18:14] | someone else. You’re gonna thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[18:16] | A couple years worth of clothes here. | 这些衣服可够穿好几年的 |
[18:18] | Think of the money you’ll save. | 想想可以省多少钱 |
[18:20] | It’s not about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[18:21] | Well it should be. You need to start thinking about that. | 这就是钱的问题 你该朝这方面想了 |
[18:25] | Especially if the Dad’s a musician. | 尤其如果孩子的爸爸是个音乐家的话 |
[18:28] | It costs a lot to raise a child. | 告诉你 养孩子花费很大的 |
[18:31] | It’d be weird, Becca. If it’s a boy. To see | 那会很奇怪 贝卡 |
[18:34] | him running around in Danny’s clothes. | 如果是个男孩 看他穿丹尼的衣服跑来跑去 |
[18:38] | I would feel weird about it. | 我会觉得很怪 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I’m sorry. Of course it’d be weird. | 是的 抱歉 那确实会挺怪 |
[18:52] | It was a nice offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[18:53] | You’re gonna get a lot of clothes anyway christmas, | 他圣诞啊生日什么的会收到很多衣服 |
[18:56] | birthdays. You won’t have to worry about that. | 你也用不著为这个担心 |
[18:59] | It’s probably a girl anyway. I’m a | 可能是个女孩 |
[19:00] | little psychic about these things. | 我预测这些很准的 |
[19:02] | Remember I said Sheila was having a girl? And Karen? | 记得我说过希拉会生个女儿吗 还有凯伦 |
[19:07] | I think there’s a girl in there. | 我觉得她肚子里会是个女儿 |
[19:09] | I hope there is. I mean I want a girl | 我希望是 我想要个女儿 |
[19:12] | I want as it’s healthy obviously, but I hope it’s a girl. | 只要孩子生下来健康就好 可我还是希望要个女儿 |
[19:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:18] | You want some coffee cake, honey? I got some coffee cake in here. | 你想吃点咖啡蛋糕吗宝贝 我准备了咖啡蛋糕 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna take off. I promised Howie | 我要走了 |
[19:22] | that I’d pick up some dinner. | 我答应豪威会准备晚饭的 |
[19:25] | Mmm looks good though. | 看不去挺不错 |
[19:32] | Here. Eat some cake. | 来 吃点蛋糕 |
[21:41] | When did Rick ever beat me in squash? | 瑞克打壁球什么时候赢过我 |
[21:43] | Did he mention Debbie at all? | 他有说起过黛比吗 |
[21:47] | You can call her, you know. Get the reports directly. | 你可以直接打电话给她 就不用我们传话了 |
[21:50] | I don’t wanna call her. She should call me. | 我不想打给她 她应该打给我 |
[21:55] | I would have been there for her if God forbid | 如果罗比或艾米丽发生什么事 |
[21:56] | anything had ever happened to Robby or Em. | 我一定会去陪她 |
[22:04] | I wouldn’t have vanished the way she did. | 我不会像她一样消失 |
[22:09] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[22:12] | Howie? | 豪威 |
[22:15] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:49] | Howie. | 豪威 |
[22:56] | Turn around. Come on, you need to relax. | 转过去 来吧 亲爱的 你需要放松 |
[23:17] | You’re shoulders are all knotted up. | 你肩膀很僵硬 |
[23:20] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[23:24] | Forget about Debbie, and whatever else is bothering you. | 忘了黛比 忘了那些烦心事 |
[23:34] | Ohhh, I see what this is. Dimmingthe lights | 我知道你在干嘛 调暗灯光 |
[23:38] | You’re trying to seduce me. Plyingme with liquor | 你想勾引我 想把我灌醉 |
[23:44] | It worked in college. That’s enough. | 这招在大学时挺管用 |
[23:53] | That’s enough. | 行了 |
[23:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[23:59] | I’m feeling kinda antsy tonight. I’m sorry. It was a weird day… | 我今天有点烦躁 对不起 今天一天感觉都很怪 |
[24:06] | Right. | 对 |
[24:08] | What, now you’re gonna pout? | 怎么 又想发牢骚吗 |
[24:10] | Well it’s been eight months. | 都八个月了 |
[24:11] | But who’s keeping track? | 是谁一直念念不忘的 |
[24:12] | I am. I’m keeping track. | 是我 是我念念不忘 |
[24:15] | I’m just not ready yet, Howie. | 我还没准备好 豪威 我只是… |
[24:19] | I’m sorry if you think that’s abnormal | 让你觉得不正常我很抱歉 |
[24:24] | I don’t. I don’t think that’s normal at all but… | 我没有 我一点没觉得不正常 |
[24:25] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[24:27] | We need to at least head in that direction, | 我们起码得朝那个方向前进 |
[24:28] | which might feel strange at first, but… | 开始可能会有些怪 但… |
[24:30] | But you wanna have sex | 但你想做爱 |
[24:32] | Well don’t say it like that. | 别这样说 |
[24:32] | You’re trying to rope me into having sex! | 你刚才就是想引诱我上床 |
[24:35] | I am not. I wasn’t roping you into sex- | 我没有 我没想引诱你上床 |
[24:37] | Al Green isn’t roping? | 放艾尔·格林的歌还不是引诱吗 |
[24:38] | No. | 不是 |
[24:38] | Al Green? | 那是什么 |
[24:39] | I thought it was nice. That’s all. | 我只是觉得好听 仅此而已 |
[24:41] | I was trying to make things nice. | 我只是想让气氛好些 |
[24:43] | Well you can’t.You just can’t, I’m sorry. | 不行的 你无能为力 抱歉 |
[24:47] | Things aren’t “nice” anymore. | 气氛不会好了 |
[24:58] | And, will you hold him for a second? | 你扶他一会儿 |
[25:00] | Just hold him, just hold him like that. | 扶住了 就那样 |
[25:01] | Dad, quit it! | 爸爸 停下 |
[25:01] | Quit it. | 停下来 |
[25:02] | Yeah, pull him past you. All right, now. | 把他拉起来 好了 |
[25:04] | Cause Taz wants to go on the tire | 太子想站到轮胎上 |
[25:08] | Okay, you ready? I’m gonna let you go. Ready? | 准备好了吗 我要放手了 准备好了吗 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 好了 |
[25:12] | Here goes. There! Whoa! Keep your feet up. | 走咯 抬起脚 |
[25:17] | Danny, look at me on the way back. | 丹尼 回头看看我 |
[25:19] | Keep your feet up, Danny. | 脚抬起来 丹尼 |
[25:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:48] | If you’re not gonna go to group, I think you should see someone. | 如果你不去倾诉小组 就去见见别人吧 |
[25:55] | Aha! | 好 |
[26:03] | Any plans for the day? | 今天有什么安排吗 |
[26:06] | You’re looking at ’em. | 健身 就这点安排 |
[26:10] | Well, I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[26:11] | Yup. | 好的 |
[27:21] | Hi, I’m here to see Scott Bader in the events department. | 我想找活动部的斯科特·贝德 |
[27:25] | I don’t have a Bader listed. | 我这里没有贝德这个名字 |
[27:28] | Oh. Well that’s weird. | 那可真是奇怪 |
[27:33] | Kate Finn. What about Kate? | 凯特·费恩 这个人有吧 |
[27:36] | I have a Robert Finn in dec. arts? | 有个罗伯特·费恩 在艺术品部 |
[27:40] | If you have an appointment, I can | 如果您预约了 我可以打个电话 |
[27:41] | just call up there. Who are you? | 请问您的名字是 |
[27:45] | Um…I’m just…I didn’t have an appointment actually. | 我没有和谁预约 |
[27:49] | I’m just an old friend. I used to work here. | 我只是个老员工 曾经在这里工作 |
[27:51] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[27:56] | -Gary? -Heeey. What are you doing here? | -盖瑞 -你怎么来了 |
[27:58] | Um…I had some errands in the city, | 我到市区来办点事 |
[28:01] | and thought I’d pop in and say hello. | 就想顺便来看看老朋友 |
[28:03] | But apparently nobody works here anymore. | 但看起来熟人们都走了 |
[28:05] | Oh yeah, Scott went over to Christie’s | 是啊 斯科特三月份跳到佳士得了 |
[28:08] | back in March. The traitor. | 那个叛徒 |
[28:11] | Well nice to see you’re still doing the coffee runs at least. | 还能见到你仍在这儿端茶送水也挺高兴 |
[28:13] | Oh, no, I don’t usually– Um, I’m in Scott’s old job. | 不不 我一般不干这活了 我顶了斯科特的缺 |
[28:20] | Hey, how’s the family? | 你家里人怎么样 |
[28:22] | You know what, Gary? I know how busy it gets up there, | 盖瑞 我知道这儿很忙 |
[28:26] | So I’m gonna let you get back to it. | 你还是忙你的事儿去吧 |
[28:29] | Yeah, that hasn’t changed. | 是的 这一点没变 |
[28:30] | It was great to see you though | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:32] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[29:24] | Well there are fines you know. | 这可是有罚金的 |
[29:27] | No, I know | 我知道 |
[29:27] | The book’s quite overdue. We’ve sent out several notices. | 这书超了很长时间 我们发过几次通知 |
[29:31] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我就来了 |
[29:33] | Seven dollars. | 七块 |
[29:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:57] | Uh, yes, actually. Would it be possible for me to check this out? | 是的 我能借这本书吗 |
[30:02] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[30:12] | “I will become a fish in a trout stream | “我要变成小溪里的鳟鱼 |
[30:14] | and I will swim away from you? Look he’s | 并将离开你” 看他在… |
[30:16] | He’s in the water. | 他在水里呢 |
[30:18] | Yes, he is, “If you become a fish in | 是的 |
[30:20] | the trout stream, said his mother | “如果你变成小溪里的鳟鱼” 他妈妈说 |
[30:25] | I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you.” | “我就变成渔夫 为你捕鱼” |
[30:27] | Oh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:32] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[30:35] | I just scored yankee tickets offa rowan. Tonight. You interested? | 我搞到了今晚扬基队比赛的票 感兴趣吗 |
[30:40] | I can’t. I have group. | 我去不了 得去倾诉小组 |
[30:42] | You can’t skip one night? They’rebehind home plate. | 今晚不去不行吗 哪有棒球重要 |
[30:48] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[30:50] | If there is one. | 如果有下次的话 |
[30:56] | Going stag tonight? | 今晚怎么落单了 |
[30:58] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:00] | Becca’s gonna…take a little break. from the group. | 贝卡暂时不来参加小组活动了 |
[31:07] | I’m gonna get a coffee. | 我去拿杯咖啡 |
[31:13] | Wanna sit? | 坐下来吧 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:22] | Hey Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[31:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:25] | Nothing. I was just…thinking about making | 没什么 我想为伊姿做个生日蛋糕 |
[31:27] | Izzy’s birthday cake. Would that be alright? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:30] | Oh honey, you don’t need to do all that. | 亲爱的 你不必做这些 |
[31:32] | I was just gonna grab her one of those | 我给她买个凯菲的蛋糕就行了 |
[31:34] | carvel things. She likes those. | 她喜欢那味道 |
[31:35] | I don’t mind. It’ll give me something to do. | 没关系的 我就是想找点事情做 |
[31:40] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[31:42] | No group tonight? | 今晚不去倾诉小组吗 |
[31:45] | Howie’s there. It’s too much God talk for me, so… | 豪威去了 他们老是在说上帝什么的 |
[31:52] | What. | 怎么了 |
[31:53] | Nothing. It’s just…some people find that comforting. | 没什么 一些人觉得那样会获得安慰 |
[31:57] | Yeah, well, it pisses me off. | 是 但我听得很烦 |
[32:00] | You know, Becca, when your brother died, | 你知道吗 贝卡 你哥哥死的时候 |
[32:02] | I found the church very helpful. | 我发现教堂对我很有帮助 |
[32:04] | I know you did, but that’s you, not me. And Danny isn’t Arthur. | 我知道 但那是你 不是我 丹尼也不是阿瑟 |
[32:10] | You know, I brought you to church every Sunday. | 那时我每周日都带你去教堂 |
[32:12] | Let’s not start this again, okay Mom? | 咱们别再说这些了好吗 妈妈 |
[32:15] | I’m just… I’m just calling about the cake. | 我打电话只是想说一下蛋糕的事 |
[32:19] | You’re not right about everything, you know. | 你不一定每件事都正确 如果真的有上帝呢 |
[32:22] | What if there is a God? | 如果的确有上帝呢 |
[32:24] | Then I’ll say he’s a sadistic prick. | 那他就是个残酷的蠢货 |
[32:26] | Alright, Becca. That’s enough. | 好吧 贝卡 别说了 |
[32:28] | “worship me and I’ll treat you like shit.” | “你信奉我 我却视你为粪土” |
[32:32] | No wonder you like him, he sounds just like Dad. | 难怪你会喜欢上帝 他跟我爸一个样 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:45] | You’re gonna do the cake then? | 你要做蛋糕吗 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:52] | Right, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 那明天见 |
[32:57] | Who has a birthday party at a bowling alley anyway? | 谁会在保龄球馆开生日聚会呢 |
[33:00] | Izzy thinks she’s still fourteen. | 伊姿觉得她还是十四岁呢 |
[33:02] | If you’re not up to this we don’t have to go.. | 如果你不想参加 我们可以不去 |
[33:05] | No, it’s just a party. I’ll be fine. | 只是个聚会而已 没事 |
[33:13] | I really wish you’ll take that out of here, Howie. | 我希望你能把那东西拿走 |
[33:18] | You’re hardly in this car, what’s the difference? | 你很少坐这车 有什么关系吗 |
[33:19] | It feels weird. | 这很奇怪 感觉很怪 |
[33:26] | What if we give it another try? | 如果我们再要一个怎样 |
[33:28] | – Another baby. – What? | -什么 -再要个孩子 |
[33:32] | Well we’re not getting any younger. | 我们不是很年轻了 |
[33:33] | Is that what the sex thing was about the other night? | 那天晚上你想做爱就是这意思吗 |
[33:35] | No- | 不是 |
[33:36] | You trying to get me pregnant? | 你想让我怀孕对吗 |
[33:37] | Becca, no, of course not. I know it’s scary, but maybe it might.. | 贝卡 不 当然不是 |
[33:40] | Help us get us back on track. | 我知道这有些唐突 但也许那会让我们的生活重归正轨 |
[33:46] | On track? | 重归正轨? |
[33:47] | What, we can’t talk about it? | 怎么 不能说说这个吗 |
[33:51] | I think we should sell the house. | 我觉得我们应该卖掉那房子 |
[33:53] | I’ve been thinking about it, and since we’re on the topic… | 我一直在考虑这事 既然现在说到这个话题… |
[33:55] | What? What you mean? How are we on the topic? | 什么 我们什么时候说到这个话题了 |
[33:57] | I talked to a realtor, and she thinks we can pull together… | 我跟一位房产经纪人谈过 她说我们可以尽快让人… |
[33:59] | – What do you mean, talked to a realtor? -…an open house pretty quickly, and then… | -跟房产经纪谈过 你什么意思 -…来看房… |
[34:02] | Why would you talk to a realtor without telling me? | 你去见房产经纪怎么不告诉我 |
[34:05] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[34:07] | You want to get us back on track, I think it’d help if we moved. | 你想要重归正轨 我觉得搬家会有帮助的 |
[34:10] | We love that house. | 我们喜欢那栋房子 |
[34:11] | He’s everywhere, Howie. The puzzles, | 他无处不在 豪威 |
[34:12] | the fingerprints on the door jambs. | 我能在门框上看到他的手印 |
[34:14] | I like seeing his fingerprints. | 我喜欢看到他的手印 |
[34:16] | That’s because you don’t have to sit and stare at them all day. | 那是因为你不必整天坐在那儿盯著看 |
[34:19] | You get to go to work. You get to escape! | 你可以去工作 你可以逃避 |
[34:20] | I don’t want to move! | 我不想搬家 |
[34:22] | And I don’t want another baby! | 我也不想要第二个孩子 |
[34:23] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[34:30] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[34:31] | What do you think I’m doing? I’m checking the cake. It’s fine. | 你说我干什么 我看下蛋糕 还好 |
[34:40] | Are you kidding? The kennedys? With the | 开玩笑吧 肯尼迪家族吗 |
[34:43] | assassinations…the lobotomy…?! | 又是暗杀 又是脑白质切除手术 |
[34:46] | Yeah, but that’s not a curse though. That’s just bad luck. | 但那不是什么诅咒 只是倒霉吧 |
[34:51] | The plane crashes? | 那飞机坠毁呢 |
[34:53] | Too much money, that’s their curse. If | 太有钱了 这就是他们的诅咒 |
[34:56] | those kennedys lived like normal people | 如果肯尼迪家族的人像正常人一样生活 |
[34:59] | Most of them would still be alive. | 现在大部分还会活著的 |
[35:01] | I think it’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[35:03] | All those goodlooking people falling out of the sky like that. | 这些人长得那么好 就这样香消玉殒了 |
[35:06] | It’s a friggin? Waste. | 真是可惜了 |
[35:08] | Didn’t I say no wine? | 我不是说别带酒吗 |
[35:09] | She brought it herself | 她自己带来的 |
[35:11] | Isn’t this nice? Sitting aroundtalking politics? | 这多好啊 坐在一起谈论政治 |
[35:15] | I never do this. It’s a nice change. | 我从来没这样过 很好的转变 |
[35:18] | Let’s do gifts. | 开始礼物环节吧 |
[35:19] | Yes! Pass em! | -好呀 -好的 |
[35:21] | Okay. It’s heavy. | 来了 很沉 |
[35:24] | It’s so pretty. I hate to rip it open. | 太漂亮了 真舍不得打开 |
[35:32] | It’s a bathroom set. | 浴室套装 |
[35:35] | It’s more of a practical gift. | 这份礼物很实用 |
[35:37] | Is this your way of telling me you don’t | 你送这个是不是想告诉我 |
[35:39] | like my three stooges shower curtain? | 你不喜欢我的”活宝三人组”浴帘 |
[35:43] | I didn’t know what to get you. | 我不知道该给你买什么 |
[35:44] | Seriously, this is great. | 说真的 这真棒 |
[35:46] | Say thank you. | 快说谢谢 |
[35:47] | Thank you, Becca. Thank you, Howie. | 谢谢你 贝卡 谢谢你 豪威 |
[35:49] | Don’t thank me, Becca picked it out | 别谢我 贝卡选的 |
[35:52] | Okay, now me. | 该我了 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | I know it’s a little early but- | 我知道这有点儿早 但是… |
[35:59] | Oh, my God! So sweet. Thank you, Mommy. | 上帝啊 真可爱 想的真周到 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[36:08] | I thought we weren’t doing baby stuff. For the birthday. | 我原以为生日礼物不要送婴儿用品呢 |
[36:11] | I thought we’d wait for the shower. | 我以为那些是宝宝出生前的派对上才送的 |
[36:15] | No honey, it’s not baby stuff, it’s Mommy stuff. | 不 亲爱的 这不是婴儿用品 这是孕妇用品 |
[36:18] | This is perfect, bec. I needed a bathroom set. | 这很棒 贝卡 我需要浴室用品 |
[36:20] | Yeah, but you need baby stuff more. | 可你更需要婴儿用品 |
[36:22] | We can take it back. | 我们可以收回 |
[36:24] | That’s right, we should. I’ll get you a basket of | 没错 应该这样 |
[36:25] | mustela lotions. They prevent stretch marks… | 我要送你一篮妙思乐的乳液 能防止妊娠纹 |
[36:29] | Becca, let go. You can get me the lotions another time. | 贝卡 松手 你可以下次送我乳液 |
[36:31] | You can get me the lotions another time. | 你可以下次送我乳液 |
[36:38] | I didn’t… | 我不是要… |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 贝卡 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Here. | 还有这个 |
[36:55] | Oh, I just remembered what I was gonna say about Aristotle Onassis! | 我想起来要说亚里士多德·奥纳西斯什么事了 |
[36:59] | It was about the son who died in the plane crash! | 是关于他在飞机失事中死去的儿子 |
[37:04] | – You ready to go. – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -可以 |
[37:04] | You should have stopped him from going off | 我跑题去扯肯尼迪了 |
[37:06] | on all that Kennedy stuff, | 你们应该阻止我 |
[37:08] | because my point was about onassis and how he put up a reward | 因为我要说的是奥纳西斯 |
[37:10] | to anyone who could prove that someone | 他许下重赏 赏给能证明 |
[37:15] | had sabotaged his son’s plane. | 他儿子的飞机遭人破坏的人 |
[37:18] | He was so desperate to blame somebody. | 他非要把这事归咎给谁 |
[37:20] | Did you read this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[37:24] | He needed a reason for losing his son. | 他不甘心无缘无故就失去儿子 |
[37:27] | Mom, why are you telling this story? | 妈 你为什么要讲这个故事 |
[37:30] | I’m just talking. I can’t talk? | 随便说说而已 我不能说话吗 |
[37:31] | You never just talk. | 你从来不是随便说说 |
[37:32] | Thank you guys for coming to my party. | 谢谢你们参加我的生日聚会 |
[37:34] | Becca the cake was so good. | 贝卡 你做的蛋糕真好吃 |
[37:35] | You forget what I went through when your brother died. | 你忘了你哥死后我是怎么熬过来的吗 |
[37:38] | You think I don’t know anything, but I do Becca! | 你觉得我什么都不知道 其实不是 贝卡 |
[37:41] | Like who to blame? | 比如指责吗 |
[37:42] | You guys, this is my birthday party. | 拜托 这是我的生日聚会 |
[37:44] | Let it go. That’s not on you. | 我们走吧 这不是针对你 |
[37:46] | I’m not talking about blame, I’m talking about comfort. | 我不是在说指责 我是在说安慰 |
[37:49] | Ohhh, comfort. Well then. | 安慰 很好 |
[37:51] | Where are you getting it? | 你从哪里获得安慰 |
[37:52] | Comfort? I’m not. | 安慰吗 我不需要 |
[37:53] | Well I think you should. | 我觉得你需要 |
[37:54] | Okay. I’ll get right on that then. See what I can dig up on ebay. | 好吧 我这就去买 看能不能在易趣网上淘到 |
[37:57] | I’m just trying to help you, Becca. I wish someone | 我只是想帮你 贝卡 |
[37:59] | had given me a little advice when Arthur died. | 阿瑟死的时候我真希望能有人安慰我一下 |
[38:03] | You know what I wish? I wish you would stop comparing | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[38:04] | Danny to Arthur! Danny was a four-year-old | 我希望你别老拿丹尼和阿瑟比较 丹尼是个四岁的孩子 追狗跑到了马路上 |
[38:08] | Boy who chased his dog into the street! Arthur was a thirty-year-old heroin addict who OD’d! | 阿瑟是个三十岁的瘾君子 吸毒过量而死 |
[38:14] | frankly I resent how you keep lumping them together! | 说实话 我很不愿意你将他们混为一谈 |
[38:17] | He was still my son. | 可他仍是我的儿子 |
[38:30] | We’re gonna go. Izzy, I hope you enjoy the bathroom set. | 我们要走了 伊姿 希望你喜欢那套浴室用品 |
[38:34] | I’m gonna. | 会的 |
[38:46] | When Arthur died, I was just as upset as she was, | 阿瑟死的时候 我也跟她一样沮丧 |
[38:49] | but I never took it out on other people. | 但从未迁怒于其他人 |
[38:53] | What about Mrs. Bailey? | 那贝雷女士呢 |
[38:56] | Nobody’s talking about Mrs. Bailey! | 提她干什么 |
[39:28] | Hey, did you call that guy about the roof? | 你给那个修房顶的家伙打电话了吗 |
[39:30] | I couldn’t find the number. | 我找不到他的号码 |
[39:34] | It’s in my phone. It’s on the mantle. | 我手机里有 在壁炉架上 |
[39:40] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[39:44] | It’s not under his name. | 不是用他名字存的 |
[39:47] | Then how am I supposed to call him if I–? | 那我怎么给他打电话呢 |
[39:49] | It’s under roof guy. | 查找一下”屋顶男” |
[39:51] | Roof guy. | 屋顶男 |
[39:54] | Well what was I supposed to put itunder. | 我应该是用这名字存的 |
[39:58] | I don’t know how to use this thing. | 这电话我不会用 |
[40:03] | It doesn’t– | 没反应 |
[40:05] | Okay, now scroll down. | 向下翻 |
[40:07] | Now what? | 还是不行 |
[40:08] | Scroll down with your finger. | 用手指向下滑 |
[40:09] | You do it. | 你来吧 |
[40:15] | Roof guy. | 屋顶男 |
[40:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | Are you waiting for me? | 你在等我吗 |
[40:38] | Oh. Um, hi. Yeah, I…I’m sorry, I thought you took the bus. | 是的 对不起 我以为你会坐校车 |
[40:46] | I do. | 没错 |
[40:47] | Right. But not today? | 今天不坐吗 |
[40:49] | Not today, no. Today I skipped school. | 没坐 我今天翘课了 |
[40:52] | …you shouldn’t be playing hooky, young man. | 你不应该逃课啊 年轻人 |
[41:00] | Why are you waiting for me? | 你为什么等我 |
[41:05] | I thought we could talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[41:08] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[41:14] | Is this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 挺好 |
[41:20] | It’s not too weird? | 不会很奇怪吗 |
[41:21] | Um, no. I mean… | 不会 我是说 |
[41:27] | No, I know. It’s weird for me too. | 我明白 对我来说也很奇怪 |
[41:35] | Don’t you like school? | 你不喜欢学校吗 |
[41:38] | I like it alright. | 很喜欢 |
[41:39] | Okay. I just thought, you seem to not be going so | 我只是以为你不想去上学 所以… |
[41:43] | – I’ve been accepted to college already, so… – Oh. So it’s not a big deal then. | -我已经被大学录取了 -所以… 所以就无所谓了 |
[41:49] | No, it is a big deal, but…only if my mother finds out. | 不 如果被我妈发现 就有所谓了 |
[41:54] | She said she’ll confiscate my phone if I did it again. | 她说如果我再逃课 就会没收我的手机 |
[41:58] | Not that I use the phone anyway. | 不过我也不怎么用手机 |
[42:00] | Where are you headed? | 你被哪所学校录取了 |
[42:02] | Connecticut College. | 康涅狄格学院 |
[42:03] | That’s a good school. And not too far. | 那是所好学校 而且离这不远 |
[42:06] | I bet you parent pleased to you that you’re gonna be close by. | 上大学的地方离家不远 你父母一定很高兴 |
[42:11] | It’s just my Mom, but yeah, she’s pretty happy about it. | 我家里就我妈 是的 她为此很高兴 |
[42:15] | She keeps saying she’s gonna apply to the grad program | 她总说要去上那里的研究生 |
[42:17] | So she can keep an eye on me while I’m up there. | 这样就能看住我了 |
[42:19] | She’s just joking though. | 不过这只是她的玩笑话 |
[42:23] | She’s not really looking forward to it, | 因为现在我是家中唯一的孩子 |
[42:25] | since I’m the only one at home now, | 她其实不太希望我走 |
[42:26] | But I told her I’d come back on the weekends if I could. | 但我告诉她我会尽量在周末回来 |
[42:31] | That’ll be nice. | 那很好 |
[42:40] | So, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:48] | Oh, I know, you don’t have to… | 我了解 你没必要… |
[42:52] | I know that doesn’t help, but… | 我知道这没用 但是… |
[42:54] | No it does. It really does. | 不 有用 真的有用 |
[42:55] | – I know I should have tried to get in touch… – No, it’s fine. | -我应该主动联系你们的 -没事 |
[43:01] | I just really wish I had driven down a different block that day. | 我真希望我那天开车走了别的路 |
[43:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:15] | You know what? I should maybe go. | 那个 我差不多该走了 |
[43:18] | It’s alright. | 好的 |
[43:19] | My Mom’s gonna start to wonder where I’m at. | 我妈等下该不知道我跑哪去了 |
[43:23] | That’s okay. You really don’t have to. | 没关系的 你不用这样 |
[43:29] | Could we do this again sometime? | 哪天我们再聊聊好吗 |
[43:35] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[43:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:17] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[44:19] | – Hey, Gabby!- I can’t… I know. God, | -嘿 嘉比 -我知道 |
[44:20] | I can’t believe you just saw me do that. | 居然被你看到我抽大麻了 |
[44:23] | I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. I thought something was wrong. | 上帝 我不是想偷看你 我以为出什么事了 |
[44:26] | But obviously everything…smells fine. | 但是闻起来 显然一切都好 |
[44:30] | You can smell it huh? | 你还能闻出来 |
[44:32] | God. | 天啊 |
[44:36] | God, everyone in there is gonna know. I swear I never do this. | -这下大家都会知道了 -不会 -我发誓我平时从不沾这个 |
[44:41] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文呢 |
[44:43] | He’s not coming to group. And I blame your wife by the way. | 他今晚不来了 |
[44:45] | I think she put the idea in his head. | 顺便 我得埋怨一下你太太 我认为她的想法在凯文脑子里扎了根 |
[44:50] | Well, he didn’t seem to really like group all that much. | 他好像本来就没多喜欢这个倾诉小组 |
[44:53] | He’s gotten me all upset. I mean, look at me. | 他让我很郁闷 看看我这样子 |
[44:59] | I am smoking pot in a parking lot. | 在停车场里抽大麻 |
[45:03] | It’s like I’m in highschool. I’m ridiculous. | 跟高中生差不多 太可笑了 |
[45:06] | Do you have any more? | 那东西还有没有 |
[45:10] | Yeah! Come on in, partner! | 有 进来吧 伙计 |
[45:16] | Well if today is rage day, | 今天要讨论的是愤怒吧 |
[45:22] | Most of you know that I am a little more comfortable with rage. | 你们大多知道 关于愤怒我还是有话讲的 |
[45:26] | Talking about rage. I deal with rage every single day. | 说到愤怒 我每天都跟它打交道 |
[45:33] | And I listen to these guys at work, and they go on and on about | 每天上班我都听那些家伙不停地说 |
[45:40] | Paving their driveways | 铺他们家车道什么的 |
[45:43] | or whatever, just the most stupid nonsense. They don’t know. | 都是些没用的废话 他们根本不懂 |
[45:50] | They haven’t had their lives ripped apart yet. | 他们的生活还没有支离破碎 |
[45:53] | – They’re not in the club. – Exactly. Meanwhile, I’m like, | -他们没有亲身经历过 -一点没错 同时我很担心… |
[45:58] | “Hey, guys, my daughter died of leukemia.” | 喂 两位 我女儿因为白血病夭折了 |
[46:05] | I’m sorry, I need some water. | 不好意思 我去喝点水 |
[46:16] | You’re one of those bad kids my mother warned me about. | 我妈告诉我别跟坏孩子玩 你就是这种 |
[46:20] | Yes, I am corrupting you. | 是啊 我把你带坏了 |
[46:23] | Don’t worry, I won’t tell Becca. | 别担心 我不会告诉贝卡的 |
[46:25] | I’ll appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[46:29] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[46:41] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[46:44] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[46:45] | Becca What’d you do here? | 你干了什么 |
[46:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:47] | Goddamn it, what did you do to my phone? | 该死 你拿我手机做什么了 |
[46:50] | Jesus, Howie. I thought something had happened. | 天啊 豪威 我还以为出了什么事 |
[46:52] | This morning. When you used it. What did you do to my phone? | 早上你用我手机的时候 你干什么了 |
[46:56] | – Nothing. I just got the number for the roof guy. – For God’s sake. | -没干什么 就是找了那个修房顶的电话 -天啊 |
[46:59] | What, you told me to call him. You deleted Danny’s video. | 怎么了 你让我打电话的 |
[47:00] | You deleted Danny’s video. | 你把丹尼的视频删了 |
[47:04] | No, no I didn’t. No. I just…you were right there. I just got the number. | 不 我没有 我当时…你也看见了 我就是查了个号码 |
[47:08] | Yeah, and you kept pressing the screen. | 对 你还不停地按屏幕 |
[47:11] | Because I couldn’t figure out how to use your phone. | 因为我不知道你的电话怎么用 |
[47:13] | I checked already. It’s gone. We have a hundred videos of him, Howie. | 我看过了 已经不见了 豪威 他的视频我们有上百段呢 |
[47:16] | That’s not the point, Becca. | 不是这个问题 贝卡 |
[47:17] | Then you should’ve put it on your computer. | 那你早该把它转到电脑上啊 |
[47:19] | Right, it’s my fault. | 对 是我的错 |
[47:22] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[47:23] | I said it’s gone! | 都说了没有了 |
[47:24] | Jesus, Howie! I didn’t do it on purpose! | 天啊 豪威 我又不是故意的 |
[47:27] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[47:28] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[47:29] | You think I deliberately deleted his video? | 你觉得我故意删了那段视频吗 |
[47:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:33] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[47:34] | It’s like you’re trying to get rid of him. | 你就是在试图摆脱他的身影 |
[47:37] | I’m sorry, but that’s how it feels. | 抱歉 但给我的感觉就是这样 |
[47:38] | Every day, it’s something new. | 每天都弄一点新变化 |
[47:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:41] | Yeah. It’s like you’re trying to get | 对 你好像就是想去掉 |
[47:42] | rid of any evidence he was ever here. | 所有他存在过的证据 |
[47:45] | You took his paintings off the fridge. | 你把他的画也从冰箱上取了下来 |
[47:47] | Yes, to save them. They are in a box downstairs. | 那是为了保存 都放到楼下箱子里了 |
[47:50] | Okay, His clothes? | 好 那他的衣服呢 |
[47:51] | We don’t need all that stuff. Your wanting to sell the house. | 我们又用不上那些了 你还想卖了房子 |
[47:54] | Your sending Taz to your mother’s. | 还把太子送到你妈那里 |
[47:56] | There was a lot going on, Howie. The dog got under foot. | 事情太多了 豪威 那条狗太碍事了 |
[47:58] | – Right. And he was a reminder. – Yes, he was a reminder, and I wanted | -是啊 它还能勾起你的回忆 -对 它勾起我的回忆了 |
[48:01] | -one less reminder around here. -And since you never wanted the dog. | -我想减少一点回忆 -是你不想要那条狗 |
[48:02] | Oh, for Godssake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[48:05] | Well if I hadn’t bought the dog Danny whould still alive. | 如果我没买那条狗 丹尼应该还活著 |
[48:07] | And if I hadn’t run in to get the | 如果我没跑回屋里接电话 |
[48:09] | phone or if I had latched the gate. | 或者我把院门插好的话 |
[48:11] | I left the gate unlatched! | 是我没插好院门 |
[48:13] | Well I didn’t check it! I’m not playing this | 行了 我不想再这么吵了 豪威 |
[48:15] | game again Howie. It was no one’s fault. | 这不是谁的错 我不想再… |
[48:18] | Not even the dog’s. Dogs chasesquirrels, boys chase dogs. | 也不是狗的错 狗去追松鼠 孩子去追狗 |
[48:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[48:23] | He loved that dog! And you got rid of it! | 他喜欢那条狗 你却送人了 |
[48:24] | Just like I got rid of the video. | 就像我删掉视频一样是吧 |
[48:26] | It’s not just the video! I’m not talking about the video, Becca! | 这不是视频的事 贝卡 不是视频的事 |
[48:29] | It’s about Taz, and the paintings, | 不只是视频 还有太子 那些画 |
[48:32] | and the clothes, and it’s everything! | 那些衣服 所有这一切 |
[48:33] | There’s no pictures of him around! There’s no fingerprints! There’s nothing! God damn it! | 家里连一张他的照片都没挂 连门上的指纹都没了 该死的 |
[48:39] | You have to stop erasing him! You have to stop it! | 别再抹去他的痕迹了 你快住手吧 |
[48:42] | Do you really think I don’t see him every second of every day? | 你以为我不是每天分分秒秒都看得到他吗 |
[48:49] | The video was an accident, Howie, and believe me, | 我不是故意删视频的 豪威 相信我 |
[48:52] | I will beat myself up about it forever, I’m sure, | 这件事我会自责一辈子的 |
[48:55] | just like everything else I could have prevented. | 就像所有其它我本可以避免的事一样 |
[48:57] | That’s not what I want, Becca. | 我不是想让你这样 贝卡 |
[48:59] | No? Because it feels like it is. It feels like maybe I don’t feel badly enough for you. | 不是吗 我感觉你就是想 好像你觉得我对你的愧疚还不够 |
[49:03] | Maybe I am not feelling enough what do you want from me? | 觉得我没心没肺 你还要我怎样 |
[49:11] | I m just got to change. | 必须要改变一下了 |
[49:14] | Because I can’t do this…like this. | 因为…我没法再这样下去了 |
[49:20] | It’s too hard. It’s too hard. | 这太难了 太难了 |
[49:29] | And I want that dog back. Your mother’s making him fat. | 我想把狗要回来 你妈把它养的太胖了 |
[49:36] | I miss the dog. I’m sorry, but I miss him. I want him back. | 我很想那条狗 很抱歉 但是我很想它 想把它要回来 |
[50:12] | You really made these? | 你自己做的吗 |
[50:14] | I did. | 对啊 |
[50:17] | They’re good. Still warm. | 很好吃的 还是热的 |
[50:23] | I’m glad you like them. | 很高兴你喜欢吃 |
[50:32] | So I’ve been reading that book. The Parallel Universe book? | 我最近在读那本书 那本平行宇宙的书 |
[50:37] | Yeah? Did you like it? | 是吗 你喜欢吗 |
[50:40] | Yeah, it’s interesting. I don’t know if I buy it. | 是啊 挺有意思的 在想要不要去买一本 |
[50:45] | The whole alternate reality thing. | 那些交替现实什么的 |
[50:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不太明白 |
[50:51] | But it’s interesting. | 但还是很有趣 |
[50:53] | Did you have to do it for a school? | 你看它是为了做学校的什么项目吗 |
[50:57] | No. It’s research. | 不是 个人研究 |
[50:59] | Oh. Research. | 个人研究 |
[51:11] | It’s a comic book. | 是本漫画 |
[51:15] | Impressive. | 不错嘛 |
[51:17] | – You did all this. – Yeah. | -都是你自己画的吗 -对啊 |
[51:20] | Wow. It’s amazing | 真不错 |
[51:23] | What’s it about? | 讲什么的 |
[51:25] | A scientist, I guess. And his son. | 讲一个科学家和他儿子 |
[51:29] | The father discovers this network of holes | 父亲发现了一个纵横交错的地洞网络 |
[51:31] | that leads to other galaxies and, um | 是通往其它星系和… |
[51:34] | Parallel Universes. | 平行宇宙 |
[51:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:38] | Yeah, but the scientist dies. So the son has to go | 但是那个科学家死了 所以他儿子就得 |
[51:42] | into this rabbit hole to try and find him. | 走进这个兔子洞去找他父亲 |
[51:46] | But it’s not him, because he’s dead, | 但并非同一个人 因为他已经死了 |
[51:49] | So it’s like another version of him. | 所以算是他的另一个版本吧 |
[51:59] | – I know it’s kinda stupid, but… – No. | -我知道听起来有点傻 -不傻 |
[52:02] | No? Okay. | 不傻吗 好吧 |
[52:04] | Not at all. I would love to read it. | 一点也不傻 我很想看看 |
[52:10] | Yeah it’s um… | 可是… |
[52:12] | It’s not done yet. | 不是那个意思 我还没画完 |
[52:14] | But when it is done, I will let you read it. | 画完了我就给你看 |
[52:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[52:26] | I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让你觉得不舒服 |
[52:29] | – I… – I might’ve been going too fast…. | -我… -我可能开的太快了 |
[52:35] | That day. | 那天 |
[52:38] | So…that’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you. | 我也不确定 但是有可能 我一直想跟你说这个 |
[52:45] | It’s a thirty zone. And I might’ve been going thirty-one. | 那里限速30英里 我可能开到了31 |
[52:49] | Or thirty-two. | 或者32英里 |
[52:52] | I would usually look down, to check,and if I was | 一般我都会低头看仪表盘 |
[52:54] | a little over, then I’d slow down obviously. | 要是有点超速 我肯定会减速的 |
[52:56] | But… | 但我没… |
[52:58] | I don’t remember checking on your block, | 走到你们那里时我可能没看速度 |
[53:01] | So it’s possible I was going too fast. | 所以有可能我开的太快了 |
[53:06] | And… | 而且 |
[53:12] | The dog ran out really fast. | 那条狗突然窜出来 |
[53:15] | So I swerved. | 我就急打方向了 |
[53:17] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[53:19] | I didn’t know. | 我当时真不知道 |
[53:25] | I thought you should know. | 我想你可能知道 |
[53:29] | I might’ve been going a little over the limit. | 我当时可能有点超速 |
[53:33] | I can’t be positive. | 虽然我也不太确定 |
[53:38] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -好吧 |
[53:43] | Well. | 好 |
[53:45] | I know, okay? | 我知道了 没事的 |
[53:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:22] | I don’t wanna go in there. | 我不想进去了 |
[54:31] | Yes, yes! | 漂亮 漂亮 |
[54:41] | Sorry. I was… | 不好意思 我… |
[54:43] | Take care. | 好好玩 |
[54:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[54:56] | Oh, come on! | 哦 加油 |
[54:57] | I’m sorry, you suck… | 不好意思 你扔的太水了 |
[54:59] | I’ll be doing better but your pot messed up my depth perception. | 你的大麻弄得我有些飘 不然我能扔准点 |
[55:07] | – All right. – Yeah. | -还不错 -还行 |
[55:08] | I’m gonna support that one. I’m totally gonna support that one. | 看我也来个好的 绝不会让你失望 |
[55:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[55:14] | Hey you know what. I have a confession to make. | 对了 我得跟你说句实话 |
[55:17] | Remember when I said Kevin left group? | 记得我说凯文离开倾诉小组了吗 |
[55:21] | Yes. | 记得啊 |
[55:23] | What I meant to say.. | 我其实是想说 |
[55:27] | Is that he left me. He left me. | 他离开我了 |
[55:32] | He left myself. | 他离开我了 |
[55:38] | Yeah… | 真的 |
[55:41] | I came home and was gone. | 我回到家他就不见了 |
[55:45] | Wow. No note or… | 没留个便条什么的 |
[55:46] | Oh there was a note. | 不 留了张便条 |
[55:48] | Well, not a note so much as a manifesto. | 与其说是便条 不如说是宣言 |
[55:55] | On all the ways that we were destroying each other. | 写了我们相互毁灭的种种不是 |
[56:01] | Jesus. I’m sorry. | 天啊 不好意思 |
[56:03] | Well…this is generally how it goes, right? | 其实往往就这么回事 对吗 |
[56:08] | It changes you. | 它会改变你 |
[56:11] | It literally changes people. | 真的会让一个人改变 |
[56:14] | You know, part of me thinks it was inevitable. | 知道吗 有时我觉得这是天意 |
[56:23] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[56:27] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[56:30] | I love her very much. | 我非常爱她 |
[56:35] | Okay. | 明白 |
[56:54] | So I think you’re right. We should maybe… | 我觉得你说得对 也许我们应该… |
[56:59] | Look into selling the house. | 考虑把这房子卖掉 |
[57:03] | It’s probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[57:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[57:31] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[57:32] | Quick and clean, like a band-aid. Or we’ll never get through this. | 长痛不如短痛 不然永远都迈不过去了 |
[57:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[57:40] | Hey, kid. Welcome to light up apple. | 孩子 欢迎来到苹果乐园 |
[57:43] | I don’t know how to turn it off. | 我不知道怎么关上它 |
[57:45] | Only people without children give gifts like this. | 没孩子的人才会送这样的礼物 |
[57:47] | Come on! Goodbye. | 来吧 来吧 再见了 |
[57:50] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[57:51] | I hope you’ll visiting us soon. | 欢迎再次光临 |
[57:56] | – Have you heard from Debbie yet. – No. | -黛比有联系过你吗 -还没有 |
[57:59] | That’s too bad. | 这可不好 |
[58:01] | But it can be worse the other way, | 不过反过来情况可能会更糟 |
[58:03] | You know. I remember when Arthur died… | 我记得阿瑟死的时候… |
[58:07] | You can say his name. | 没关系 说吧 |
[58:08] | – Can I. – Yes. | -没关系吗 -没事 |
[58:10] | Do not know your rules. I don’t wanna get scolded again. | 我搞不清你的规矩 我可不想再挨训 |
[58:13] | You can talk about Arthur. I justdon’t like the comparisons. | 你说阿瑟没问题 别拿他们做比较就行 |
[58:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:22] | So how is it worse? | 更糟是什么情况呢 |
[58:25] | – You remember Maureen Bailey. – Yes. | -还记得莫琳·贝雷吗 -记得啊 |
[58:29] | Well… | 嗯 |
[58:30] | I couldn’t get rid of her after your brother passed away. | 你哥哥去世之后她就一直缠著我 |
[58:33] | – She was always at the house. – Yeah, I remember that. | -她老是待在咱们家里 -嗯 我有印象 |
[58:35] | Yeah well, I never had a moment to myself. | 我连自己待一会的时间都没有 |
[58:39] | So finally in the middle of coffee one afternoon, I said, | 后来有天下午喝咖啡的时候我说 |
[58:42] | “Maureen, why are you always here?” | 莫琳 你怎么老是在这儿 |
[58:45] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[58:46] | She said, “i wanna be there, Nat, I wanna share in your grief.” | 她说 我想陪著你啊 娜塔 帮你分担忧伤 |
[58:50] | And so I said “well it’s not working. | 我就说 没什么效果啊 |
[58:52] | You plant your fat ass in that chair every frickin’ day” | 你丫每天把大屁股塞到我椅子里一坐一天 |
[58:55] | – You did not say that. – I did!. | -你不会那么说的吧 -我是那么说的 |
[58:56] | – Mom. – I said that. | -妈 -我确实说了 |
[58:58] | – You said “fat ass”. – “you suck up all my coffee. | -你说大屁股了? -我说 你天天喝我的咖啡 |
[59:01] | And I don’t see you leaving with any of this | 我也没见你离开时带走什么忧伤 |
[59:03] | grief you’re allegedly sharing with me. | 你不是说和我分担忧伤吗 |
[59:05] | In fact the only thing you do take outta here are my cinnamon buns.” | 你真正从这里带走的是我那些肉桂小面包 |
[59:08] | So I never saw her again obviously. | 当然从那以后我再也没见过她 |
[59:11] | Oh my God, I can not believe it. | 天啊 简直不敢相信 |
[59:15] | I feel guilty now. | 我现在倒是有点内疚 |
[59:16] | – You do not. – I do. | -你才没有呢 -有点 |
[59:19] | You’re right, I don’t. | 好吧 确实没有 |
[59:21] | I don’t miss her at all. | 我一点也不想她 |
[59:42] | Okay, we will be alright. | 好了 搬过来了 |
[59:44] | That takes care of Taz. | 太子安顿好了 |
[59:48] | Ah, the ol’ apple pie trick, eh? | 苹果派的老把戏 |
[59:51] | What? | 什么 |
[59:52] | For the open house. | 为来看房的人准备的吧 |
[59:54] | Warm baked goods makes it feel homier. | 新鲜出炉的东西让你更有家的感觉 |
[59:58] | No, just making a pie. | 只不过是做个派 |
[1:00:02] | I thought you were doing it for the open house. | 我以为你是为看房的人准备的 |
[1:00:05] | So… | 那么 |
[1:00:07] | – Now you’re not gonna stay. – Oh, no. No. | -你不陪他们看房子是吧 -肯定不 |
[1:00:11] | You shouldn’t either | 你也不该在家待著 |
[1:00:14] | – You shouldn’t. – Come on… | -真的 -没事的 |
[1:00:16] | I’m not gonna bother anyone. | 我又不会碍谁的事 |
[1:00:18] | So we have the garbage cans in the back, the sign out front. | 垃圾桶在后院 欢迎看房的牌子在前面 |
[1:00:20] | I mowed the lawn. | 我还修剪了一下草坪 |
[1:00:22] | I thought we’ll set the sign-in sheet here. | 登记表就放在这 |
[1:00:24] | And they could move into the living room. | 然后他们可以先到客厅看看 |
[1:00:26] | That’s fine. | 很不错 |
[1:00:27] | My wife’s gonna go hide out, but I’ll stick around. | 我妻子要回避一下 我来陪他们 |
[1:00:29] | If that’s okay with you. | 你看没什么问题吧 |
[1:00:32] | Sure. However you want to do it. | 当然 你怎么做都行 |
[1:00:35] | – Okay. Perfect. – All right… | -那太好了 -我要走了 |
[1:00:37] | – Bye, baby. – Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[1:00:40] | I think that’s everything. | 就这些了吧 |
[1:01:09] | – I know… – Southwestern exposures. | -我知道 -窗户朝向西南 |
[1:01:11] | Sun all day.. | 阳光充足 |
[1:01:14] | Why don’t we take a look upstairs? | 去楼上看看吧 |
[1:01:15] | That’s a great idea. I’ll show you. | 好主意 我带你们去 |
[1:01:17] | – Okay. – Follow me. | -好的 -跟我来 |
[1:01:18] | Come on, baby. | 走了 宝贝 |
[1:01:19] | It is the largest part in the neighborhood. | 我们的二楼在这一带是最大的 |
[1:01:23] | We can start in the master bedroom if you want to see. | 先从主卧看起吧 |
[1:01:26] | Wait. What’s in here? | 等等 这间是什么 |
[1:01:31] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:01:32] | This is… this is… | 这是 这是… |
[1:01:35] | This could be a good room for the little guy, obviously. | 这个房间给小家伙住一定不错 |
[1:01:37] | How about that, buddy? You like this room? | 怎么样 伙计 你喜欢这个房间吗 |
[1:01:39] | – Oo, careful with that. – That’s not yours, honey. | -小心点 -那个不是你的 |
[1:01:43] | – Thanks. How old’s your son? | -谢谢 -你儿子多大 |
[1:01:47] | This is your son’s room, I assume? | 这是你儿子的房间 我猜 |
[1:01:49] | Uh, yeah. I mean…it was, | 嗯 曾经是 |
[1:01:52] | it was his room. | 曾经是他的房间 |
[1:01:53] | But…he died. | 不过他死了 |
[1:01:55] | He died… | 他死于 |
[1:01:56] | Yeah, a car. Right out front. | 是车祸 就在这房子前面 |
[1:02:00] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:02:01] | – I’m so sorry.. – Thank you. | 天哪 -真对不起 -谢谢 |
[1:02:06] | This must be so difficult for you. | 你一定很难过吧 |
[1:02:10] | It is… It’s pretty weird. | 这很… 这很奇怪 |
[1:02:15] | It is strange that yet… | 很奇怪 因为我仍然… |
[1:02:17] | I still forget he’s not here sometimes. | 我有时候会忘记他已经不在了 |
[1:02:19] | Maybe he’s just hiding under the bed and he’s | 似乎他只是藏在床下 |
[1:02:20] | gonna pop out. That’s what he used to do. | 随时会蹦出来 像以前那样 |
[1:02:23] | But… | 只是… |
[1:02:27] | I still feel him here. | 我觉得他还在这儿 |
[1:02:35] | – Would you like to see the master bedroom. – Yes. | -你们想去看看主卧吗 -好的 |
[1:02:37] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:02:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:02:40] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好 我马上来 |
[1:02:43] | – Who was that. – Becca. | -谁啊 -贝卡 |
[1:02:45] | She wants to hang out. | 她想出去逛逛 |
[1:02:50] | This was a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[1:02:52] | I know. I feel like a big ole balloon | 不错吧 |
[1:02:55] | You’re starting to show so early. | 你的肚子这么早就能看出来了 |
[1:02:56] | Yes, I know. I feel like a balloon. | 我知道 我觉得自己像个大气球 |
[1:02:59] | I swear, once this kid is born I’m going right to the gym. | 我发誓 孩子一出生我就马上去健身房 |
[1:03:02] | While Mom watches the baby | 妈妈就看著孩子 |
[1:03:05] | What does that mean, “While Mom watches the baby”? | 什么意思 妈妈就看著孩子 |
[1:03:09] | While you’re at the gym, Mom can watch the baby. | 你在健身房的时候 妈妈可以帮你照看孩子 |
[1:03:11] | She loves that. | 她喜欢看孩子 |
[1:03:12] | No, Auggie can watch the baby. He works nights, so he’ll be home. | 不 奥吉可以看孩子 他晚上工作 白天会在家 |
[1:03:16] | Okay. Auggie, then. | 好吧 那就奥吉吧 |
[1:03:17] | I resent the feeling I get from you | 我讨厌你给我的这种感觉 |
[1:03:19] | that I don’t deserve the baby. | 好像我不配生孩子 |
[1:03:21] | I’m not mature enough or smart inough to take care of him. | 好像我不够成熟聪明 没法照顾好他 |
[1:03:24] | I mean, my God, if Mom could do it, how hard could it be? | 如果妈妈都能做 那能有多难 |
[1:03:36] | – This alright. – Yeah, it’s fine. | -怎么样 -挺好 |
[1:03:39] | I’ve just got to pick up a few things and then we can do lunch. | 我就买一点东西 然后咱们就吃午饭 |
[1:03:42] | Okay. Well. | 好的 |
[1:03:44] | I want strawberry. | 我想要草莓的 |
[1:03:46] | Mommy,please can I have some fruit Roll-Ups? | 妈咪 求你了 能买点水果卷吗 |
[1:03:49] | – No, Sammy, you know the answer. – Please? | -不行 萨米 你知道的 -求你了 |
[1:03:52] | – Can I have some, please. – Sammy, no. | -能买一点吗 求你了 -萨米 不行 |
[1:03:55] | – I want the fruit Roll-Ups. – Not happening. | -我想要水果卷 -不可能 |
[1:03:59] | – Please, I’ll be good. – Stop it… | -求你了 我会很乖的 -别闹了 |
[1:04:01] | – Please. – No. | -求你了 -不行 |
[1:04:02] | – I promise. – No. You’re not gonna get them. | -我保证 -不行 我不会买的 |
[1:04:04] | You know what? It’s only three bucks, | 知道吗 这只要三块钱 |
[1:04:05] | why don’t you just get him the Roll-Ups? | 你干嘛不给他买了得了 |
[1:04:09] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 这本来就没你什么事 |
[1:04:11] | but we don’t allow candy in our house. | 我们在家不允许他吃糖 |
[1:04:13] | – And my son knows that. – Come on, it’s just fruit. | -我儿子知道 -就是点水果 |
[1:04:16] | Why don’t you give him a treat? | 干嘛不哄他高兴点呢 |
[1:04:17] | Are you a Mom? | 你当妈了吗 |
[1:04:20] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我看也不像 |
[1:04:21] | Excuse me…. | 不好意思 |
[1:04:25] | Go to the car, Becca. I said go to the car. | 上车去 贝卡 我说上车去 |
[1:04:29] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[1:04:31] | She just lost her son eight months ago and she’s… | 她八个月前刚失去了儿子 她… |
[1:04:35] | I don’t care. | 我不不管 |
[1:04:37] | Everything is okay. | 好了没事了 |
[1:04:48] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:04:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:51] | Fun day out? | 玩得开心吗 |
[1:04:55] | How’d it go here? | 这边怎么样 |
[1:04:56] | Not so good. | 不是很好 不是很好 |
[1:04:59] | We need to clean out that room. | 我们得把那个房间清理干净 |
[1:05:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:07] | Maybe make it into a guest room or something. | 把那间房改成客房之类的 |
[1:05:10] | Don’t get any ideas. | 还没想好 |
[1:05:17] | Jesus… | 天哪 |
[1:05:20] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:05:23] | The door was wide open so… | 门开著 所以… |
[1:05:27] | And I knocked, but… | 我敲门了 可是… |
[1:05:29] | Taz! Shut up! | 太子 别叫了 |
[1:05:31] | I saw the sign outside.. so I thought it’ll be okay to- | 我看见外面的欢迎看房告示了 所以我以为可以… |
[1:05:34] | – You looking to buy a house. – Howie… | -你是要买房子吗 -豪威 |
[1:05:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:39] | No,I just came to give you this. | 不 我只是来给你这个的 |
[1:05:42] | I said I’d let you read it when it was done, so… | 我说等完成了就给你看的 所以… |
[1:05:48] | What…what is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[1:05:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:55] | We…bumped into each other, in the library. | 我们在图书馆碰见了 |
[1:06:00] | And I… and I… | 然后… |
[1:06:03] | And we decided to meet. | 我们决定见见面 |
[1:06:07] | You decided to meet? | 你们决定见见面 |
[1:06:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:10] | A couple times. | 见过几次 |
[1:06:12] | – Well… – I’m sorry. I didn’t realize… | -是么 -对不起 我不知道 |
[1:06:14] | It is… | 这是… |
[1:06:16] | Did you meet here? | 你们在这见面吗 |
[1:06:17] | No, we met in the park. | 没有 我们在公园 |
[1:06:23] | You met in the park. | 你们在公园见面 |
[1:06:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:28] | So my wife… | 这么说我老婆 |
[1:06:31] | Agrees to meet you in a public place, and you.. | 同意在公共场所见你 而你 |
[1:06:35] | And you… apologize? | 你怎么 你道歉了? |
[1:06:39] | – I guess. – You guess. | -我想是吧 -你想是吧 |
[1:06:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:06:42] | Okay, you apologize, and then what? | 好吧 你道歉了 然后… |
[1:06:45] | Alright, Howie, that’s enough. | 好了 豪威 够了 |
[1:06:46] | – And then what. – It is enough. | -然后呢 -够了 |
[1:06:47] | – Look at me. – Howie, that’s enough. | -看著我 -豪威 够了 |
[1:06:50] | – What is that. – It’s a comic book. | -那是什么 -一本漫画书 |
[1:06:52] | It is a comic book? | 是一本漫画书? |
[1:06:54] | A comic book? | 漫画书? |
[1:06:55] | Did she tell you to bring it here? | 她让你送到这来了吗 |
[1:06:57] | – No, she didn’t. – No, she didn’t. | -没 她没有 -她没有 |
[1:06:59] | Because this is our house. | 因为这是我们的家 |
[1:07:01] | And just because there’s a sign out | 就因为门外有个告示 |
[1:07:03] | front doesn’t mean you can pop in. | 不代表你就能闯进来 |
[1:07:05] | Howie, all right. | 豪威 好了 |
[1:07:06] | – All right. -And you just don’t… No, it’s not all right! | -好了 -你不能就这么…不 没好 |
[1:07:08] | You don’t just walk into someone’s home like that. | 你不能随便就这么走到别人家里来 |
[1:07:11] | You should show a little fucking respect. | 你他妈至少应该给点尊重 |
[1:07:14] | All right I go. | 好了我走 |
[1:07:17] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[1:07:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:07:19] | Jason, wait a minute. I m sorry. | 等等 杰森 等一下 对不起 |
[1:07:22] | I am an asshole! | 我是个混蛋 |
[1:07:37] | Taz, stop it. | 太子 不行 |
[1:07:51] | Taz! | 太子 |
[1:07:53] | Taz. | 太子 |
[1:07:54] | Taz, stop it. | 太子 不行 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, buddy.. | 伙计 |
[1:08:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉过我 |
[1:08:41] | For the same reason you don’t tell | 你回到家一身大麻味 |
[1:08:43] | me why you come home reeking of pot. | 也没告诉我为什么 |
[1:09:26] | Does it ever go away? | 这事过去了吗 |
[1:09:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:34] | I don’t think it does. Not for me it hasn’t. | 我觉得没有 对我来说从未过去 |
[1:09:36] | And that’s goin’on eleven years. | 已经十一年了 |
[1:09:42] | It changes though. | 不过会有变化 |
[1:09:46] | How? | 怎么变 |
[1:09:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:54] | I don’t know. The weight of it, I guess. | 或许是它的重量吧 |
[1:09:57] | At some point it becomes bearable. | 从某一刻起变得可以承受了 |
[1:10:00] | It turns into something you can crawl out from under, | 变得让你能从它的重压下爬出来 |
[1:10:04] | and carry around like a brick in your pocket. | 能像一块砖一样放在口袋里带著走 |
[1:10:09] | And you even forget it | 有时你甚至会暂时忘记 |
[1:10:11] | for while. But then you reach in for whatever reason and I… | 但总有什么事情能让你重新想起 |
[1:10:16] | “Oh right.” | 就像这样 “啊对 那件事” |
[1:10:22] | Which can be awful. | 这很难受 |
[1:10:25] | But not all the time. | 但不会一直这样 |
[1:10:28] | Sometimes it’s kinda. | 有点像… |
[1:10:32] | Not that you like it exactly, but it’s | 你不会喜欢它 |
[1:10:34] | what you have instead of your son. | 但那就是你儿子的替代品 |
[1:10:37] | So you carry it around. | 所以这种感觉就跟随著你 |
[1:10:46] | And it doesn’t go away. | 挥之不去 |
[1:10:52] | Which is.. | 其实… |
[1:10:55] | Which is what? | 其实怎样 |
[1:11:02] | Fine…actually. | 其实挺好 |
[1:12:16] | – Hello. – Hi. | -喂 -你好 |
[1:12:20] | Hey, it’s Howie. | 你好 我是豪威 |
[1:12:25] | Howie corbett. from group? | 豪威·考伯特 倾诉小组的 |
[1:12:29] | Hi, Howie. | 你好 豪威 |
[1:12:38] | Here we go buddy | 给 伙计 |
[1:12:42] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:12:45] | You’re going to group. | 你要去倾诉小组吗 |
[1:12:46] | – Yeah. -You didn’t want to come, did you? | -是啊 -你不想去对吧 |
[1:12:48] | No. | 不想 |
[1:13:42] | I’m Jason. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是杰森 有事请留言 |
[1:14:20] | Did you find the house okay? | 这里还好找吧 |
[1:14:26] | Howie? | 豪威 |
[1:16:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:45] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[1:16:51] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[1:16:56] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[1:17:02] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[1:18:20] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:18:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:26] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:18:28] | Almost six. | 差不多六点 |
[1:18:31] | And you’re just getting home? | 你刚回家吗 |
[1:18:49] | So how was it? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[1:18:51] | It was okay. | 挺好的 |
[1:18:54] | – Well you look nice. – Thank you. | -你看上去很精神 -谢谢 |
[1:18:58] | Was that your girlfriend? | 她是你女朋友吗 |
[1:19:01] | Just a friend. | 不 只是朋友而已 |
[1:19:04] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:19:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:19:07] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:19:10] | Well, I liked this so much. | 我很喜欢这个 |
[1:19:15] | – It’s wonderful. – Thanks. Thanks. | -很美 -谢谢 |
[1:19:19] | It reminded me of Orpheus and Eurydice. | 它让我想起俄尔浦斯和欧律狄斯 |
[1:19:24] | – Do you know that myth. – No. | -你知道这个神话故事吗 -不知道 |
[1:19:27] | Eurydice dies, and Orpheus misses her so much | 欧律狄斯死了 俄尔浦斯非常想她 |
[1:19:30] | that he travels to hades to retrieve her, | 就到冥府去救她 |
[1:19:34] | but in the end it doesn’t work out. | 但最后也没能成功 |
[1:19:38] | I should read it. | 我应该看看这故事 |
[1:19:41] | So, is the scientist your Dad? | 这个科学家是你爸爸吗 |
[1:19:45] | The scientist the boy is looking for… | 那个男孩寻找的科学家 |
[1:19:47] | No. | 不是 |
[1:19:49] | Is it based on him? | 是根据他创作的吗 |
[1:19:51] | No. My Dad was an english teacher. | 不是 我爸过去是英语老师 |
[1:19:53] | Oh. Okay. I was curious about that. | 哦 我就是有点好奇 |
[1:19:56] | It’s just a story. | 只是个故事而已 |
[1:19:58] | – No, I know. I was just… – Reading into it? | -我知道 我只是 -沉浸其中了? |
[1:20:06] | Do you think they’re real? | 你觉得是真的吗 |
[1:20:08] | Parallel Universes? | 平行宇宙? |
[1:20:13] | I think it’s basic science. | 我觉得这是基本的科学知识 |
[1:20:17] | You know,if space is infinite, then everything is possible. | 如果空间是无限的 那任何事都有可能 |
[1:20:22] | So somewhere out there, I’m what? I’m making pancakes? | 所以在某个地方 我可能在 做烤饼? |
[1:20:27] | – Or at a water park. – Sure. Yes. | -或者在水上公园 -当然 有可能 |
[1:20:29] | – Yes. – Yes. Both, wherever. | -是吗 -都有可能 有各种可能 |
[1:20:33] | I think… you know,laws of probability. | 我想这符合概率律 |
[1:20:36] | There are tons of you’s out there, and tons of me’s floating around. | 外面有无数个你 和无数个我 |
[1:20:41] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[1:20:42] | So this is just the sad version of us. | 所以这里的只是我们的悲伤版 |
[1:20:46] | Yes, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[1:20:48] | But there are other versions. | 但是还有其它版本的我们 |
[1:20:49] | Where everything goes our way. | 在其他版本中 我们过得顺心如意 |
[1:20:53] | Assuming you believe in science. | 如果你相信科学的话 |
[1:20:58] | I like that thought. | 我喜欢这个想法 |
[1:21:00] | It’s nice. | 很好 |
[1:21:05] | Somewhere out there I’m having a good time. | 在某一个地方 我正过得开心 |
[1:22:17] | I thought maybe you had left. | 我以为你走了 |
[1:22:22] | No. I didn’t leave. | 不 我没走 |
[1:22:30] | So I was thinking we should invite | 我想我们可以邀请 |
[1:22:32] | Rick and Debbie over for a cookout. | 瑞克和黛比过来野餐 |
[1:22:39] | She’s never gonna call. She thinks I hate her. So… | 她不会打电话来了 她觉得我恨她 |
[1:22:44] | Just let her off the hook | 就给她个台阶下吧 |
[1:22:50] | Cookout? | 野餐? |
[1:22:52] | It’ll be good to see the kids. | 能见见孩子们也挺好 |
[1:22:54] | We should get something for Emily though. It’s her birthday. | 我们应该给艾米丽买点东西 她过生日了 |
[1:22:58] | She turned four last week. | 她上周就满四岁了 |
[1:22:59] | Right. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[1:23:08] | Danny’s is coming up. | 他们会提到丹尼 |
[1:23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:14] | That’s gonna be a tough one. | 会不太好过的 |
[1:23:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:23:21] | So the kid… Jason. | 那孩子 杰森 |
[1:23:27] | Did you tell him we didn’t blame him? | 你告诉他我们不怪他了吗 |
[1:23:30] | – We don’t blame him. – I know, but… | -我们没怪他吗 -我知道 但是… |
[1:23:33] | Let him know that? | 你让他知道了吗 |
[1:23:35] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[1:23:38] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[1:23:40] | – You can talk with him if you want. – I do not want to. | -如果愿意你可以和他聊聊 -我不想 |
[1:23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:23:50] | It’s so quiet. | 太安静了 |
[1:23:53] | That’s because I slipped Taz a couple ambien. | 因为我给太子喂了点安眠药 |
[1:23:57] | You’re funny. | 你可真逗 |
[1:23:58] | You think I’m joking. | 你以为我在开玩笑 |
[1:24:07] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[1:24:13] | About what? | 什么怎么办 |
[1:24:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:19] | Pick something. | 去买东西吧 |
[1:24:25] | Well… | 好 |
[1:24:30] | We could go to village toys. | 我们可以去玩具城 |
[1:24:33] | Pick up candy land for Emily. | 给艾米丽买套”糖果世界” |
[1:24:36] | Probably something she’d like. | 她可能会喜欢 |
[1:24:41] | Candy, yes… | 糖果 好啊 |
[1:24:48] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:24:51] | Then we wrap it. | 然后把它包上 |
[1:24:59] | And then we have the cookout… | 然后… 我们准备野餐 |
[1:25:07] | And they’ll come over.. | 然后他们会过来 |
[1:25:15] | And we’ll have a couple other people so… | 然后其他人也会到场 |
[1:25:17] | It’s not too awkward for anyone. | 所以大家不会太尴尬 |
[1:25:22] | Then… | 然后 |
[1:25:24] | And to make them feel comfortable. | 为了让他们觉得舒服 |
[1:25:26] | We’ll ask a bunch of questions about | 我们会问一些问题 |
[1:25:28] | what the kids have been up to. | 问他们的孩子怎么样了 |
[1:25:33] | And we’ll pretend that we’re really interested. | 我们会假装很感兴趣 |
[1:25:37] | Then… | 然后 |
[1:25:40] | And then we’ll wait for someone to bring up Danny | 我们会等某个人提起丹尼 |
[1:25:46] | while the kids are playing. | 这时孩子们在一旁玩耍 |
[1:25:48] | And maybe that’ll go on for a little while. | 然后可能会就此聊上几句 |
[1:25:54] | And after that… | 再之后 |
[1:25:57] | They’ll go home. | 他们就都回去了 |
[1:26:02] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:15] | Something though. | 总会有什么的 |