Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Rain Man(雨人)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Rain Man(雨人)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:雨人
英文名称:Rain Man
年代:1988

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] 雨人
[03:07] I spoke to Mr. Babbitt on that just this morning. 我叫你今早准备好的
[03:09] I’m still sitting on four Lamborghinis 我还抱着四辆兰博基尼跑车
[03:11] that can’t meet the smog emission standards. 这些车不符合烟雾排放标准
[03:13] How many times you wash out with EPA? 你被环保署退了几次件?
[03:15] Yes, they’re finally clearing EPA. Just one or two more days. 是,他们总算要通过环保署检查了 再过一、两天
[03:19] Three times ?We’re really on a roll here. 三次?我们真是屡败屡战啊
[03:21] Four cars, three times each. That’s zip for 1 2. 四辆车,每辆退件三次 总共十二次
[03:24] Are you a mechanic or a NASA engineer? 你是汽车修理工还是 航空太空总署的工程师啊?
[03:26] I told you I’ve never dealt with these Lamborghinis before, 我告诉过你我从来没碰过兰博基尼
[03:28] yet you assured me you could deliver within that time frame. 但你跟我保证你可以准时交件
[03:32] Don’t tell me that, ’cause I’m not listening. 别跟我说这套 因为我根本没在听
[03:34] Sir, I hardly think that’s necessary. 先生,我认为这完全没必要
[03:37] I’ll explain that to my swing loan. I’m sure he’ll be sympathetic. 我会跟我的短期放款人说的 我相信他一定会表达同情
[03:40] I’m into him for 200,000. That’s three zeros. 我欠他二十万 那是二十万大元啊
[03:42] I’ve got all my money tied up in these cars. 我所有钱都砸进这些车里了
[03:44] If I don’t get my money out, I am finished. You understand? 如果我不把钱弄出来,我就完了 我就死了,你了解吗?
[03:47] You have to understand our situation. 你得了解我们这里的情况
[03:49] I don’t give a shit. I’ve got sharks snapping at my heels. 我管不了妈的这么多 放高利贷的人正在咬我的脚跟呢
[03:52] They could’ve taken the car and my business 1 1 days ago. 他们十一天前就可以把我的车拿走 把我的生意收了
[03:55] I’m under collateral, for God’s sake. 看在老天的份上 我是有附带担保的
[03:57] I understand, I know delivery is way overdue. 我了解这一点 我知道车子送到的时间也很迟了
[04:00] Fuckin’ EPA– whole world is choking on smog, 他妈的环保署 全世界都要被烟雾呛死了
[04:02] and they’re gonna correct the situation 他们却设法不让我那四辆车上路
[04:04] by keeping my four cars off the road? 以便能改进现况 呃,当然!
[04:08] Babbitt Collectibles. 巴比特精品收藏店
[04:09] Have you tried cash ?How much can these EPA guys earn in a week? 你试过现金吗?环保署那些家伙周薪多少?
[04:13] Charlie, it’s Wyatt. 查理,是怀尔特先生
[04:14] About the swing loan. – 怀尔特? – 是,有关短期贷款的事
[04:16] If he doesn’t get the money by 5:30, 如果他今天五点半拿不到钱
[04:18] he’s gonna seize all the cars. 他就会把车拿走了
[04:20] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我回头给你打电话
[04:21] You should talk to Mr. Babbitt on this. 你应该跟巴比特先生说
[04:23] Tell him I signed a check on Tuesday, 告诉他说 你看到我星期二签了一张支票
[04:26] you watched me sign it, then you gave it to the mail girl. 然后你拿给了收发小姐
[04:28] Come on! I need this! 拜托,我需要你帮我这次忙!
[04:29] Come on! 拜托啦!
[04:31] I wouldn’t do that until you talk to Mr. Babbitt personally. 你得跟巴比特先生亲自谈话 不然我不这么做
[04:34] A number for him ?He’s on the road just now. 请他留个电话好吗?他刚刚上路
[04:36] He wants you to call him immediately. 他要你马上打电话
[04:38] Tell him I’m arriving 1 :30 a.m., can he leave a number? 告诉他我凌晨一点半到 可否请他留个电话?
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1625个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:241个,六级词汇:124个,GRE词汇:113个,托福词汇:176个,考研词汇:255个,专四词汇:218个,专八词汇:28个,
所有生词标注共:457个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:42] What, Lenny?Talk to me. 怎样,连尼?我站在这里,讲话啊
[04:44] Mr. Bateman wants to back out and take Mr. Webb with him. 贝特曼先生不想要他那辆车了 韦伯先生也跟他同进退
[04:47] They want their down payments back. 他们要回他们的订金
[04:48] They found two cars at Valley Motors, and they want to go that way. 他们在山谷汽车找到车了 要去那里买车
[04:51] Tell him that was me on the other line, 跟他说是我,在另一条线上
[04:53] the cars passed emissions, the EPA paperwork will be here momentarily. 这些车通过烟雾检查了 环保署的文件随时就会到
[04:56] – You paying attention ? – I’m listening. – 你在注意听吗? – 我在听
[04:59] Tell them I’m knocking off five grand on both their deals 再告诉他们 我愿意降价五千元
[05:02] because I appreciate their patience. 因为他们一直很耐心等待
[05:03] – Do you understand? – l’ve got it. – 了解吗? – 我知道了
[05:08] Mr. Bateman, that was Mr. Babbitt on the other line. 贝特曼先生 巴比特先生在另外一线上
[05:11] As it happens, the cars are passing emissions– 事情有进展 这些车还在进行烟雾
[05:14] What am I saying– the cars have passed emissions. 我是说 这些车已经通过烟雾排放检查了
[05:17] We’re waiting for the EPA paperwork– we’ll have that momentarily. 我们正在等环保署的文件 但很快就会拿到
[05:20] And because of your incredible patience, 因为您无比的耐心
[05:23] we’re going to knock off $5,000 on each car. 我们愿意每一辆车降价五千元
[05:28] Well, yes, you’ve been most patient. 呃,是的 您真是耐性到家了
[05:30] We really appreciate your patience. 我们真心感激你的耐性
[05:33] Well, thank you. 呃,谢谢你
[05:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:38] Ready for Palm Springs ? 准备去棕榈泉了吗?
[05:40] You still want to go with all these problems ? 问题这么多,你还要去吗?
[05:43] We’re seconds away from closing this deal, clearing 75 grand. 我们马上就可以成交 净赚七万五大元了
[05:46] Not bad for a couple of phone calls. Not bad at all. – 几通电话就办到了,不坏吧 – 一点都不坏
[05:49] You know where to find us, right, Lenny? 你知道到哪里找我们,对吧?
[05:51] Right. I got it under control. 对 一切都在掌控之中
[06:16] Listen, I don’t want to be demanding here, 听着 我不想要求太多
[06:19] but could you possibly say, I don’t know, 10 or 12 words 但你可不可以说句话 像是”我不知道”
[06:22] before we get to the hotel? 在我们到旅馆前说十几个字吧?
[06:25] Consider it foreplay. 把这想成是性爱前戏吧
[06:28] Can you include me in some of your thoughts ? 你能让我分享你的想法吗?
[06:31] I’m just thinking. I’m just thinking. Nothing special. 我只是在想事情 没什么特别的,只是在想而已
[06:34] Maybe there’s something you’re thinking about that we can talk. 或许你想的事情 也是我们可以讨论的事情
[06:37] Have some small dialogue 来点小小的对话吧
[06:38] If there was something to talk about, Susanna, we’d be talking. 如果有话可说,苏珊娜 我们会说的
[06:41] I’m just thinking. What’s the big to-do about me thinking here ? 我只是在思考 我想事情跟这有什么关系啊?
[06:44] I just feel like I’m going away for a few days with someone. 我只是在想 我正跟某人度假几天
[06:47] Call me crazy. 算我发疯吧
[06:48] You wanna talk, Let’s talk. How was your day? 好,你要谈,我们来谈 你今天过得怎么样?
[06:51] – I don’t want to talk! – No, Let’s talk! – 我不要谈! – 我们来谈!
[06:53] I feel like you’re excluding me. It’s not that I want to talk. 我觉得你不让我知道你的事情 不是我只是想要讲话
[06:57] One of these again. How did we get back to one of these ? 怎么又来了 你怎么又想到这里的?
[07:00] I don’t know why I put up with all this. 我不知道我为什么会容忍这一切
[07:03] You wanted to go to Palm Springs, and we’re going. 你要去棕榈泉 我们这就去了
[07:06] But I didn’t want to go alone. I’ve been sitting in this car for more than an hour and a half– 但我不想一个人去 我一直坐在这部车里
[07:09] 苏珊娜,你要说话 我们就说话!我们就说说话 You want to talk, Let’s talk!
[07:12] This is not talking, this is you going like– 这不是说话 这是你
[07:16] Yeah. 是
[07:17] Charlie. this is Lenny. 查理,我是连尼
[07:18] I’ve been trying to contact you for a while. 我找你一阵子了
[07:21] I got a long-distance call from a Mr. Mooney. 我接到穆尼先生打来的长途电话
[07:24] your father’s lawyer. He’s been trying to reach you. 你父亲的律师 他一直在试着联络你
[07:28] Your father has died. Charlie. 你父亲去世了,查理
[07:32] I’m sorry. The funeral’s tomorrow in Cincinnati. 很遗憾 葬礼明天在辛辛纳提举行
[07:35] He said you’d know where. 他说你知道在那里
[07:37] I’ve got his number. 我有他的电话号码
[07:38] That’s not necessary. Anything else ? 不需要了 还有其他事吗?
[07:40] No. that’s it. Listen. if there’s anything I can do– 就这样了 听着,如果还有其他我可以效劳
[07:43] All right. 好的
[07:48] – Sorry about the weekend, hon. 甜心,很抱歉破坏了我们的周末
[07:50] – Charlie, the weekend? 查理,周末?
[07:52] Look, I told you before, we had a falling out a long time ago. 你知道的,我以前跟你说过 我们很久前大吵一架,就不理对方了
[07:55] My mother died when I was two. 我母亲在我两岁时去世了
[07:57] It was just him and me. We just didn’t get along. 就剩下他和我 我们就是相处不好
[08:02] – You’re going to the funeral, no ? 你要去参加葬礼吧?
[08:04] – Yeah. 是
[08:05] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[08:06] That’s really sweet, but there’s really no point. 你很体贴 但真的没有必要
[08:09] I want to. That’s the point. 我要去 这就有必要了
[08:11] All right, I’m sorry. I forgot who I was talking to. 好,我很抱歉 我忘记我在跟谁说话了
[08:32] …for our memory, admiration, and respect for him …我们对他的回忆,赞美和尊敬
[08:37] will live beyond the years of his life on Earth. …会超越他在世上的有生之年
[08:41] Let us consecrate ourselves to follow his example of zest for life, …让我们献身 效法他对生命热爱的范例
[08:46] dedication to family, and charity to all. …他对家庭的贡献 以及他对所有人的慈善
[08:51] And now, with sure and certain hope of resurrection, …现在,主啊 我们确信重生复活的盼望
[08:55] we commend to you the soul of our departed friend. …我们把我们过世朋友 的生死交到您的手中
[09:09] Just have to go over the details of the will tonight, then we’re outta here. 我们只需在今晚仔细核阅遗嘱 然后就可以离开这里了
[09:13] Sure, I can wait in the car if you like. 当然,我可以在车里等你 如果你希望这样
[09:25] “山毛榉顶”
[09:52] Somebody should be watering those roses–they’re all dying. 有人该来给这些玫瑰浇点水了 它们都快死了
[09:56] I knew this car my whole life. Only drove it once. 我认识这辆车一辈子了 只开过一次
[10:00] It’s a 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible. 这是台1949年的 别克路霸敞篷车
[10:02] Only 8,000 production models made. 只生产了八千辆
[10:04] Straight-8. Fireball-8. 直排八缸,V排八缸
[10:07] It was the first full year of the Dynaflow transmission. 那是流体动力传动系统 第一年全线生产
[10:11] I know it by note. 我都已经背起来了
[10:29] You were his only child. 你是他唯一的孩子
[10:31] You came along when he was, what, 45 or something? 你来到人世间时 他已经大概四十五岁左右了吧?
[10:37] Probably thought he was never going to have a son. 他大概以为他这一辈子 都不会有儿子了
[10:39] So he had to love you. 所以他一定是爱你的
[10:42] I think you’re exaggerating. 我想你在夸大其词
[10:43] You were his child, his son, his blood. 你是他的孩子 他的儿子,他的骨血
[10:46] Anyway, in these pictures here, 不论如何,从这些照片里看
[10:48] he doesn’t look like a man who doesn’t love his child. 他不像是个不爱儿子的人
[10:50] Put that away. 你在干嘛?拿开,拿开
[10:53] – You wanna hear a story? – But don’t get mad. – 你要听个故事吗? – 但别生气
[10:55] You know the convertible ?His baby. That and the goddamn roses. 你知道那辆敞篷车?的宝贝 那辆车和那些该死的玫瑰
[10:59] Buick. 别克
[11:00] The car was off-limits to me. ”That’s a classic,” he’d say. 那辆车是我的禁地 他会说”那是经典之作”…
[11:03] ”It commands respect. It’s not for children.” “值得尊敬,不是给孩子玩的”
[11:06] Tenth grade, I’m 16 years old, and for once, 我十年级,十六岁时 唯一一次
[11:08] I bring home a report card and it’s almost all A’s. 我带回一张几乎全A的成绩单
[11:11] I go to my old man, “Can I take the car out?” 我去找我老头,跟他说 “可不可以把车开出去?”
[11:13] Take the guys out in the Buick, sort of a victory drive. 你知道,带大伙搭乘这辆别克兜风 有点像是一趟胜利之行
[11:17] He says no. I take it anyway. 他说不行 我还是把车开出去了
[11:19] I steal the keys, I sneak it out. 我偷了钥匙,把车开出去了
[11:21] You took the car with no permission ? 你没经过他同意就开了车?
[11:23] Why?Why then ? 为什么?什么选那时候呢?
[11:25] Because I deserved it. 因为是我该得的
[11:27] Don’t you understand that?Nothing I did was good enough for this guy. 我做得再好 他还是嫌弃我,你了解吗?
[11:31] We’re on Columbia Parkway, four kids. 我们四个孩子行驶在 哥伦比亚林荫大道上
[11:34] – We get pulled over. – An accident? – 我们被拦下来 – 发生意外了?
[11:36] Pulled over. 拦下来
[11:39] – What is pulled over?Police ? – Yes, police. Can I finish ? – 什么是拦下来?察? – 是,是警察,我能讲完吗?
[11:44] He called in a report of a stolen car– 他打电话给警察报失
[11:46] not his son took the car without permission–just stolen. 不是他儿子未经许可私自驾车 而是车子被偷
[11:50] Central station, the other guys’ dads bail them out in an hour, 其他孩子的父亲 一小时内就把他们保出去了
[11:53] he left me there two days. 他把我留在警察总局两天
[11:55] – He left you in prison for two days ? – Two days. – 他把你留在牢里两天? – 两天!
[11:59] Were you scared? 你害怕吗?
[12:02] Yeah, I was scared. 是,我很害怕
[12:05] Left home. I never saw him again. 我离家出走 从此再也没见过他
[12:07] Charlie, after a year we’ve been together, 查理 我们在一起一年了
[12:10] this is the first time I’ve heard this story. 这是我第一次听你讲这个故事
[12:13] It’s strange. 很奇怪
[12:14] How can you keep all this inside you and not say anything? 你怎么能把这一切埋藏在心里 一句话都不提呢?
[12:18] When I was a kid and got scared, 当我还是个孩子 每当我害怕时
[12:20] the Rain Man would come and sing to me. “雨人”就会来唱歌给我听
[12:24] ”Rain” what? “雨”什么?
[12:27] One of those imaginary childhood friends. 那种童年时代的想像朋友
[12:30] – What happened to him ? 他怎么了?
[12:32] – Nothing. I just grew up. 没事,我只是长大了
[12:36] Not so much. 是嘛?
[12:39] ”And l remember, too, the day you left home, “我也记得你离家的那一天
[12:41] ”so full of bitterness and grandiose ideas, 充满了痛苦和浮夸的想法
[12:44] ”so full of yourself. 完全自我
[12:46] ”And being raised without a mother, 因为你母亲早逝
[12:48] ”the hardness of your heart is understandable, as well. 你内心的刚硬是也可以理解的
[12:51] ”Your refusal to even pretend that you loved or respected me, 你甚至拒绝假装 你爱我或尊敬我
[12:55] ”all these I forgive. 这一切我都原谅你了
[12:57] ”But your failure to write, to telephone, 但是你不写信、不打电话 不用任何方式跟我重修关系
[12:59] ”to re-enter my life in any way, has left me without a son. 让我失去了一个儿子
[13:03] “I wish you all I ever wanted for you.” I wish you the best. 我对你的祝福依然不变 我祝你心想事成
[13:12] ”I hereby bequeath to my son, Charles Sanford Babbitt, 我在此遗留给我的儿子 查尔斯.山福.巴比特…
[13:16] ”that certain Buick convertible, 那一辆别克敞篷车
[13:18] ”the very car that, unfortunately, brought our relationship to an end. 不幸的,就是这辆车 为我们俩的关系带来终结
[13:23] ”Also, outright title to my prizewinning hybrid rosebushes. 同时,我也将我得奖的 混种玫瑰业完全所有权遗留给他
[13:27] ”May they remind him of the value of excellence 希望这些树业提醒他 美德的价值…
[13:29] ”and the possibility of perfection. 以及至善至美的可能性
[13:31] ”As for my home and all other property, real and personal, 至于我的家园和所有其他财产 不论是不动产以及动产…
[13:34] ”these shall be placed in trust in accordance with the terms 都将根据在此同时执行 的某份正式法律文件的条款…
[13:38] of that certain instrument executed concurrently herewith.” 被列为信托财产”
[13:41] The last part, what does that mean ? 最后一部分是什么意思?
[13:43] It means that the estate, in excess of $3 million after expenses and taxes, 意思是三百多万美元的财产,扣除费用和税以后
[13:48] will go into a trust fund 将存入信托基金之中
[13:51] for a beneficiary to be named in this document. 属于这份法律文件中将指名的受益人
[13:54] – Who is that? – I’m afraid I can’t tell you that. – 那是谁? – 我恐怕不能跟你说
[13:57] – Who controls the money?You? 谁控制这笔钱?吗?
[13:59] – It’s called a trustee. 是所谓的信托人
[14:00] What is that?How does that work? 那是什么?是怎么运作的?
[14:03] Forgive me, but there’s nothing more I can say. 原谅我,但我不能再多说了
[14:06] Now, I’m sorry, son. I can see you’re disappointed. 现在,我很抱歉,孩子 我看得出你很失望
[14:09] Why should I be disappointed? 我为什么该失望呢?
[14:11] I got rosebushes, didn’t I?I got a used car, didn’t I? 我得到了玫瑰业,不是吗?我得到了二手车,不是吗?
[14:14] What’s-his-name got– what’d you call him ? 他叫什么名字 你怎么称呼他?
[14:16] – Beneficiary. – Right. He got $3 Million. – 受益人 – 对,他拿到了三百万美元
[14:18] But he didn’t get the rosebushes. I got the rosebushes. 但他没得到玫瑰业 我铁定得到了玫瑰业
[14:22] I definitely got the rosebushes. 我铁定得到了玫瑰业
[14:24] There is no need– 不需要
[14:26] To what?To be upset? 怎么样?生气?
[14:29] To be upset? 生气?
[14:32] If there is a Hell, sir, my father is in it, 先生,如果有地狱 我父亲正在其中
[14:35] and he is looking up right now and he is laughing his ass off. 而且他现在正在往上看 笑得死去活来
[14:39] Sanford Babbitt–you want to be that guy’s son for five minutes ? 你能忍受 当山福巴比特的儿子吗?
[14:42] Did you hear that letter? Were you listening? Yes, sir, I was. Were you? – 你知道他在说什么吗? – 我知道,你呢?
[14:48] No. Could you repeat it?’Cause I can’t believe my fuckin’ ears. 不,你能不能重念一次?因为我不敢相信我他妈的耳朵
[14:55] I was looking for you. 我在找你哟
[14:58] How did it go ? 进行得怎样?
[15:01] I got what I expected. 我得到预期中的东西
[15:18] “辛辛那提信托”
[15:19] This could take a few minutes. 可能得要几分钟
[15:39] – Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[15:40] – Yes, I think you can.I have a problem with a private trust– 是,我想你能帮忙我 我对于一个私人信托有一点疑问
[15:44] – That’s a terrific suit. 西装很帅
[15:46] – Thank you. 谢谢
[15:47] My father was Sanford Babbitt… 我父亲是山福.巴比特
[15:58] Is this Wallbrook? 这里是沃布鲁克吗?
[16:01] Excuse me. Is this Wallbrook? 对不起,这里是沃布鲁克吗?
[16:02] Excuse me. 对不起
[16:12] Dr. Bruner is still in conference. Would you like to wait in his outer office ? 布拉纳医生还在开会 你要不要在他办公室等一下?
[16:16] No, we’ll stay here. Thank you. 不了,我们就在这里等 谢谢
[16:33] Maybe we’re not supposed to be looking around here, no ? 或许我们不该在这里到处看的
[16:52] Good to have you here. Good luck to all three of you. 你们来参加真好 祝你们三位好运
[16:55] $20 starts you all off or a very importart match. 一开始二十元 非常重要的比赛就从此开始
[16:58] In what 1980 comedy film did Goldie Hawn get away from it all? 戈尔迪·霍恩在1980年的那部电影 把一切抛诸脑后?
[17:02] Private Benjamin. 小迷糊当大兵
[17:04] Excuse me, please. I want to watch the TV, please. 抱歉,请让让 我要看电视
[17:08] For whose grardsor 让总统退隐静思的大卫营…
[17:10] was the presidertial retreat Camp David ramed?Lisa ? 是以谁的孙子命名的?莎?
[17:13] – Eiserhower. – That’s right. David Eiserhower. – 艾森豪 – 答对了,大卫.艾森豪
[17:15] You’ve got another five. $ 10 lead for Lisa. 你又得到五元 丽莎领先十元
[17:18] In days of yore. what would a swashbuckler keep in his sheath ? 古早以前 一个流氓的剑鞘里会放什么?
[17:48] Whatever this is, I don’t understand the point of secrecy. 不论这是什么 我不明白为什么要保密
[17:51] The patient is an old girlfriend of my father’s ? 这个病人是我父亲的旧情人?
[17:54] I knew your father since you were two years old. 我从你两岁时就认识你父亲
[17:56] The year my mother died. 我母亲去世那年
[17:58] I’m trustee of the fund, but this hospital receives nothing from that. 我是信托基金的信托人 但这家医院没从这个基金得到分文
[18:01] That hardly seems fair. That’s something we could discuss. 这一点都不公平 或许这是我们可以讨论的重点
[18:04] I took on this burden out of loyalty to your father. 我因为对你父亲的忠诚度 才接下这个重担的
[18:07] That’s where my loyalty ends. 我的忠诚到此为止
[18:08] And you think I should feel a little of that loyalty? 你觉得我应该觉得有点忠诚吗?
[18:10] I think you feel cheated out of your birthright 我觉得你感觉 你与生俱来的权力被诈取了
[18:13] by a man who had difficulty showing love. 被一个不知道 如何表达爱的人诈取了
[18:16] And if I were in your shoes, I’d probably feel the same. 我想,如果我是你 我或许也会有同感
[18:20] I was hoping you would explain my father’s side of it, 我本来是希望你能解释 我父亲的那一面
[18:23] help me understand the right in what he’s done, 帮助我了解他的所作所为
[18:25] because, failing that, I have responsibilities of my own, 因为,虽然我这方面不足 但我还是有我自己的责任
[18:28] and they have to be met, even if that means a fight. 而且我必须完成这些责任 即使这意味着要经过一番恶斗
[18:31] I’m sorry, this is not your car. It’s my boyfriend’s. 很抱歉,但这不是你的车 这是我男友的车
[18:33] My dad lets me drive slow on the driveway. 我爸爸让我慢慢在车道上开
[18:36] I’m an excellent driver. Are you sure that you drive this car? – 我是个很优秀的驾驶者 – 你确定你开过这辆车?
[18:39] There’s 28 miles on the odometer since I drove it a week ago Saturday. 我上周六开的时候 这辆车的里程表只有二十八英里
[18:43] – Should be more than 28 miles. 应该多于二十八英里的
[18:44] – Look, my boyfriend is coming. 你看,我男友来了
[18:46] ‘Course, today’s Monday. 当然,今天是星期一
[18:48] I always drive on Saturday, never drive on Monday. 我总是在星期六开这辆车的 从没在星期一开过
[18:51] – Who is this guy? 这家伙是谁?
[18:52] – He jumped into the car. 我不知道 他跳进这辆车里了
[18:54] Well, he can jump out. – 呃,他可以跳出去啊
[18:55] – I’m an excellent driver. – That’s good. Come on. – 我是个优秀的驾驶者 很好,来吧
[19:00] Why did you let him in ?It’s not a toy. 你为什么要让他进这辆车呢?这不是玩具
[19:03] He says he drives this car. 他说他开过这辆车
[19:04] Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway every Saturday. 爸爸星期六让我 在车道上慢慢开
[19:07] ‘Course, the seats were originally brown leather, now they’re pitiful red. 那些车椅原来是褐色皮垫 现在它们是暗红色的
[19:11] You know, these seats were brown leather. 这些车垫原来真是褐色的
[19:15] – You know this car? 你认得这辆车?
[19:16] – I know this car. 我认得这辆车
[19:20] How do you know this car? 你怎么认得这辆车的?
[19:22] Definitely know this car. It’s a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. 我绝对认得这辆车 这是辆1949年的别克路霸
[19:24] Straight-8, Fireball-8. Only 8,095 production models. 直排八缸,V排八缸 总共只生产了八千零九十五辆
[19:28] Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway, but not on Mondays. 爸爸让我星期六慢慢在车道上开 但没在星期一开过
[19:31] – Definitely not on Monday. – Who’s your dad? – 绝对没在星期一开过 – 你爸爸是谁?
[19:33] – Sanford Babbitt. – Sanford Babbitt? – 山福.巴比特 – 山福.巴比特?
[19:35] 10961 Beechcrest Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. 10961山毛榉顶街 辛辛那提,俄亥俄州
[19:39] That’s my address. 那是我的地址
[19:40] What is it with this guy? 这家伙怎么了?!
[19:42] – Who’s your mother? – Eleanor Babbitt. – 你母亲是谁? – 爱莲诺.巴比特
[19:45] Died January 5, 1965, after a short– 逝世于1965年1月5日 在短暂的
[19:48] Who the hell are you?Wait, where are you going? 你到底是谁?等一等,你要去哪里?
[19:52] 1 3 minutes to Judge Wapner and The People’s Court. 还有十三分钟 人民法庭的华普纳法官就要播出了
[19:55] Wait a second, I want to ask you a question. 等一下,我要问你一个问题
[19:59] Hey, I’m talking to you! 嗨,我在跟你讲话呀!
[20:02] Bruner, who is this guy? 布拉纳,这家伙是谁?
[20:04] Raymond is your brother. 雷蒙是你哥哥
[20:09] My brother?I don’t have a brother. 我哥哥?没有哥哥
[20:12] ”…have their dispute settled here in our forum, “他们的争议在这个法庭得到调停
[20:14] The People’s Court. ” 人民法庭
[20:17] ”The People’s Court. ” 人民法庭
[20:20] ”The People’s Court. ” 人民法庭
[20:24] The People’s Court. 人民法庭
[20:27] Hello. I’m Doug Llewelyr. 你好,我是道格.李文林
[20:29] and welcome to The People’s Court. 欢迎来到人民法庭
[20:32] – Is he crazy? – No. – 他疯了吗? – 没有
[20:33] – Is he retarded? – Not exactly. – 他智障吗? – 不完全是
[20:35] – But he’s here. – He’s an autistic savant. 他既不疯,又不智障 但他却在这里
[20:37] I don’t know what that means. – 他是自闭者 – 我不懂这是什么意思
[20:40] Some people like him used to be called idiot savants. 过去这样的人被称为白痴者
[20:43] They have certain deficiencies, certain abilities. 他们有一些缺陷 也有某些能力
[20:46] – Yeah, but he’s retarded. – Autistic. Actually, high-functioning. – 他智障 – 自闭,事实上是高功能的
[20:50] What does that mean ? 那是什么意思?
[20:52] It means there’s a disability 我的意思是他有某种残障
[20:54] that impairs the sensory input and how it’s processed. 影响到他的感觉的刺激输入 以及资讯的处理
[20:57] English here. You’re talking over my head. 请用白话解释 你讲得我一头雾水
[20:59] Raymond has a problem communicating and learning. 雷蒙在沟通和学习方面有问题
[21:02] He can’t even express himself 他没法表达他自己
[21:03] or probably even understand his own emotions in a traditional way. 或没法以传统的方式 了解他自己的情绪
[21:09] …and after that. the dog bit him. …接下来,狗咬了他
[21:12] I yelled at my dog. the dog laid down… 我大声骂狗 狗躺下来
[21:14] There are dangers everywhere for Raymond. 对雷蒙来说 处处都有危险
[21:17] Routines, rituals– it’s all he has to protect himself. 惯例常规和仪式 这些都是他唯一能保护自己的方式
[21:20] Rituals. That’s a good one. 仪式 这倒是很不错
[21:22] It’s the way he acts, sleeps, eats, 这就是他行动、睡觉、吃饭的方式
[21:27] uses the bathroom, walks, talks, everything. 他用盥洗室 他走路、说话、所有行为的方式
[21:29] Any break from the routines, and it’s terrifying. 这些惯例常规若出现任何偏离 他会觉得十分恐怖
[21:32] – How long has he been here ? – Well, I came here in 1960. – 他在这里多久了? – 呃,我1960年就来这里了
[21:35] No, how old is he ? 他多大年纪了?
[21:37] He was 1 8 or 20 then. I’d have to check records– 他那时大概十八、二十左右 我得查一下记录
[21:39] – You’ve been here that long? – That’s when I actually started. – 你在这里这么久了? – 我那时就开始在这里工作的
[21:43] 1965,1975,1985- 我那时大概三岁 - ’65, ’75, ’85– I was almost three years old.
[21:46] You knew he had a brother, you knew I was his brother. 你知道他有个弟弟 你知道我是他弟弟
[21:49] Yes, but what’s the point? 是,你的重点是什么呢?
[21:51] What’s the point?What’s the fuckin’ point? 重点是什么?你他妈的重点是什么?
[21:53] Why didn’t anybody tell me I had a brother? 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥?
[21:55] What would you have done about it? 你又能做什么?
[21:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:02] Does he know how much money he’s been left? 他知道他继承了多少钱吗?
[22:05] He doesn’t understand the concept of money. 他不了解金钱的观念
[22:09] He doesn’t understand the concept of money. 他不了解金钱的观念?
[22:12] He’s just inherited $3 million, 他刚继承了三百万元
[22:14] and he doesn’t understand the concept of money? 而他却不了解金钱的观念?
[22:18] That is fucking poetic, don’t you think? 真他妈的充满诗意 你不觉得吗?
[22:24] Good old Dad. 老爸真好
[22:26] Who’s playing first?Yes. 谁在一垒?
[22:27] The fellow’s name on first base. Who. 在一垒的是谁,谁
[22:29] The fellow playing first base for St. Louis. Who. 圣路易队的一垒手是谁
[22:32] What is this ?Why is he doing that? 这是怎么回事?为什么他要这么做?
[22:34] Whenever he gets nervous, he does ”Who’s On First?’ 他紧张时 他就表演”谁先上场?
[22:36] – From Abbott and Costello. 从”两傻大闹”电影学来的
[22:38] – Why? 为什么?
[22:39] It’s his way of dealing with you touching his books and stuff. 这是他处理你碰他书的方式
[22:42] So he memorized ”Who’s On First?’ 所以他背下了”谁先上场?的全套
[22:44] Yeah, that among other things. 是,还有其他一些东西
[22:46] Raymond, Ted Kluszewski. 雷蒙 泰德.克劳修斯基
[22:48] Ted Kluszewski, Big Klew, first base. 泰德.克劳修斯基 大提示,一垒
[22:52] He played for Cincinnati. 他为辛辛那提队打球
[22:53] ‘Course, he was traded for Dee Fondy, 1957. 当然,他在1957年时 被球队交换球员,跟跟帝.方第对换
[22:56] – Lifetime batting average .298. – All these books. He reads, huh ? – 终生的平均打击率.298 – 他读了这许多书?
[22:59] Reads and remembers whatever he gets his hands on. 只要能拿到的东西 他都阅读背诵
[23:04] 佛恩!V- E- R- N 当然,这些人一天都会在这里 V-E-R-N! ‘Course, these people are gonna be here all day.
[23:08] This is an unannounced visit, Vern. 这是事前没宣布的探访,佛恩
[23:10] This is definitely not a weekend visit, Vern. 这绝对不是周末探访,佛恩
[23:13] 他变得很焦虑了,但没关系! He’s getting anxious. It’s okay, Ray!
[23:15] 雷蒙生日快乐 我最钟爱的希望,父字
[23:18] V-E-R-N, this is an unannounced visit. V- E- R- N,这是事前未宣布的探访
[23:20] Put it back. He said not to touch the books. 放回去 他说 不要碰他的书
[23:22] Not to touch books. 不要碰书
[23:23] – You like Shakespeare ? – I don’t know. – 你喜欢莎士比亚吗,雷? – 我不知道
[23:25] – Did you read all this ? – I don’t know. Vern. – 你读了这么多书吗? – 我不知道,佛恩
[23:28] – Did you read Macbeth ? – I don’t know. – 你读过马克白吗? – 我不知道,佛恩
[23:30] – You read Hamlet? – I don’t know. – 你读过哈雷特吗? – 我不知道,佛恩
[23:31] – The Twelfth Night? – Stop it! – 读过第十二夜吗? – 住嘴!
[23:33] – Yes. – Yes ? – 读过 – 读过?
[23:35] You read all the stories that are in this book, 你读过这本书里的所有故事
[23:38] and you don’t know if you read the book? 你却不知道自己读过这本书没有?
[23:40] – I don’t know. V-E-R-N. – You don’t know? – 我不知道,V- E- R- N – 你不知道?
[23:42] Maybe you better put it back. 或许你最好把它放回去
[23:45] You don’t know. Okay. No, Ray, take it easy. 你不知道,好 不,雷,放松
[23:47] I’m not going to– I won’t touch anything else. 我不会 我不会再碰其他东西了
[23:51] It’s ok, Ray. It’s okay. Come on. My main man. 没关系,雷,没关系 来吧,我的主力球员
[23:54] Vern, my main man. My main man, Vern. 佛恩,我的主力球员 我的主力球员,佛恩
[23:58] It’s okay, Ray. 没关系的,雷
[24:00] – My main man. – Yeah, my main man. – 我的主力球员 – 是我的主力球员
[24:02] Here are your cards.I’m sorry, I didn’t know where you want me to put them. 这是你的卡片,我很抱歉 我不知道该放在哪里
[24:08] Are you taking any prescription medication ? 你在服用任何医生开的药吗?
[24:14] He likes you. That’s just his way of showing it. 他喜欢你 那是他表现出来的方式
[24:17] When I touched him before, he pulled away. 我先前碰他的时候 他缩回去了
[24:20] Don’t take it personal. He never touched me. 别太放在心上 他从来不碰我的
[24:22] I’m closer to him than anybody in the world. 我是全世界最亲近他的人
[24:25] Known him for nine years. 认识他九年了
[24:26] It’s not in him. 他没有感觉的
[24:28] If I left town tomorrow,and didn’t say goodbye, he’d never notice. 如果我明天离开此地 不跟他说再见,他也绝不会注意到
[24:32] He wouldn’t notice if you leave ? 你离开了,他都不会注意到?
[24:34] I’m not sure, but I don’t think people are his first priority. 我不确定 但我不认为人是他的第一优先
[24:38] Hey, Ray, you want to go take a walk? 嗨,雷 你要跟我去散散步吗?
[24:44] Can he hear us when he’s like that? 他这样时,听得到我们讲话吗?
[24:48] You wanna show your brother your ducks ? 嗨,老兄 你要带你弟弟去看看你的鸭吗?
[24:50] Course, it’s 27 minutes to Jeopardy! 当然,距离”危险边缘”节目 播出只有二十七分钟了 ‘
[24:52] Don’t worry, Ray, we’ll bring you right back. 别担心,雷 我们马上就带你回来
[24:55] 差不多只剩二十六分钟 就到”危险边缘”节目了 Practically 26 minutes to Jeopardy!
[24:58] – We’ll bring him right back. 我们马上就带他回来
[24:59] – 26 minutes to Jeopardy! 二十六分钟就到 “危险边缘”节目了!
[25:01] I won’t do it. I won’t do it! 我不要 我不要
[25:03] First of all, because of your tone of voice, 第一,因为你讲话的声调口气
[25:07] this commanding– 这种命令式的
[25:08] You’re upset. Just calm down. 你很生气 冷静下来
[25:10] Raymond, I’m going to talk to Susanna alone. 雷蒙 我要单独跟苏珊娜讲话
[25:13] Goodbye, Raymond. – 再见,雷蒙 – 苏珊娜!
[25:14] Just hold on. I’ll be right back. 等一下 我马上回来
[25:17] No, just stay. Just stay there. 不,待在这里 待在这里就好
[25:20] Just stay there. Just stand still, okay? 雷蒙,待在这里就好 不要动,好吗?
[25:25] That’s good. 很好
[25:27] I’ll do it if you tell me why– why do I do– 等你告诉我原因,我才做 我为什么…
[25:32] What? 什么?
[25:33] Why do I have to take the car and go down there, 我为什么要把车开到那里
[25:36] and wait for you again at the gate ? 到大门那里等你
[25:38] I’ve been waiting for you for days. Why? 我等你好几天了,为什么?
[25:40] It’s for Raymond. The car disturbs him. 是因为雷蒙 这辆车让他不安
[25:44] – That’s why? – That’s why. – 这就是为什么? – 这就是为什么
[26:00] What are you looking at?The ducks are over here. 你在看什么,雷?鸭在这里呀
[26:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:08] Listen, our father died. 听着,我们的父亲死了
[26:10] Did you know that he died last week, did they tell you that? 你知道他上周过世了吗?他们告诉你了吗?
[26:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:13] You don’t know if they told you, or you don’t know what dead is ? 你不知道他们是不是告诉你了?还是你不知道他死了?
[26:18] That means he’s gone. He’s at the cemetery. 这表示他消失了 他现在在墓园
[26:21] You want to go see him at the cemetery, Ray? 你要去墓园看他吗??
[26:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:25] Does that mean maybe ?Maybe you wanna go ? 这表示你或许愿意?你或许愿意去?
[26:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:31] I live in Los Angeles. 我住在洛杉矶
[26:33] I thought maybe you’d like to see a Dodger game. 我想或许你想看看道奇棒球赛
[26:36] Go see the Dodgers play. 去看道奇队打球
[26:39] – Today’s an off day. – We don’t have to go today. – 今天他们休赛 – 我们不需要今天去
[26:42] Monday. No games scheduled. 星期一,按期休赛
[26:43] Just thought you’d like to go to Los Angeles with me, 我只是想你或许想跟我去洛杉矶
[26:45] go see Fernando Valenzuela pitch. 看看佛南多.委伦瑞拉投球
[26:47] Valenzuela pitched Saturday. Not scheduled to pitch till Wednesday. 佛南多.委伦瑞拉周六投球 然后就一直要等到周三才投球
[26:50] He’s gonna pitch on Wednesday? – 他星期三担任投手? – 星期三
[26:53] I’m not doing anything on Wednesday. 我星期三有空
[26:55] – Yeah, Wednesday. – Let’s go to L.A. – 是,星期三 – 我们去洛杉矶吧
[26:58] Come on, Ray. 来吧,雷
[27:02] ‘Course, it’s a long way to California. 当然,加州是很远的
[27:04] I’m definitely not supposed to be off the grounds for more than two hours. 我绝对不可以离开这里超过两小时
[27:08] Definitely have to be back in two hours. 绝对得在两小时内回来
[27:10] Wait till you get there. The people, crowds cheering. You’ll love it. 等你到那里就知道了 观众大声欢呼 你会爱上球赛的
[27:13] Have to be back in two hours. 我得两小时内回来
[28:54] – The Presidential Suite. – Dinner’s at 6:30 p.m. – 总统套房 – 晚餐六点半开始
[28:57] To the left is Raymond’s room. Look at this beautiful room. 左边是雷蒙的房间 看看这个又大又美丽的房间
[29:01] This is definitely not my room. 这绝对不是我的房间
[29:03] It’s just for tonight. 今晚睡一夜而已
[29:04] Have to go back to Wallbrook for dinner. 我得回到沃布鲁克吃晚餐
[29:06] Little guy! This is gonna be terrific. 小家伙!这会很棒的 我们是兄弟啊
[29:09] Dr. Bruner wants us to spend time together. 布拉纳医生要我们花点时间相处
[29:11] We’re gonna have fun. 我们一定会很尽兴的 他说的
[29:13] – What did he say?- He said that. I don’t have my tapioca pudding. We have tapioca pudding for dessert. 我没吃西米布丁 我们甜点是吃西米布丁的
[29:17] We can do that. I’m gonna call Lenny. 这一点我们办得到 我打电话给连尼
[29:20] This is definitely not my room, and I don’t have my pudding, 这绝对不是我的房间 我没吃到西米布丁
[29:23] and the bed’s in the wrong place. 床也放错地方了 绝对不是我的房间
[29:25] You can move it. 你可以搬床啊
[29:26] – Where do you want the bed? – Should be near the window. – 你要把床放在哪里? – 应该是靠窗的
[29:29] ‘Course, I don’t have my books. ‘Course, there’s no bookshelves. 当然,我没带我的书 当然,这里也没有书架
[29:33] I’m definitely out of books. I’m gonna be bookless. 我绝对是没有书了 我没有书了
[29:37] Here’s a book. 这里有一本书
[29:38] Big telephone book, lot of words. 大电话号码簿,有很多字
[29:41] Lenny, pick up, will you? 连尼,拿起电话,好吗?
[29:43] I got $200,000 about to go in the shithouse,and he doesn’t wanna answer the phone. 二十万美元就要泡汤了 但他居然不接电话
[29:46] What is it–6:00 here, that means it’s 9:00 there. 怎么啦 这里的六点钟是那里的九点钟
[29:49] – No, it’s 3:00 there. – 6:30 p.m. is dinner. – 是下午三点 – 六点半吃晚餐
[29:51] It’s 3:00 there. He doesn’t want to answer the phone ? 下午三点,下午三点 他居然不接电话?
[29:54] Orange soda. 橘子苏打
[29:57] Has to be in a can with a straw. 必须放在罐子里,加一根吸管
[29:59] Bruner told you that you should do this ? 布拉纳说你得这样做?
[30:02] – It doesn’t make sense. – I know what’s good for him. – 没道理嘛 – 我知道什么对他好
[30:28] God. Go see what he’s doing, will you? 老天,去看看他在干嘛,好吗?
[30:35] – What is it? – What’s happening, homes ? – 怎么回事? – 怎么回事,想家吗?
[30:37] Everything is fine. Charlie, Let’s take him home. 没事的 查理,我们带他回家
[30:41] He’s okay. We’ll just get him some dinner, he’ll be all right. 不,他没事 给他吃点晚餐,他会没事的
[30:44] What’d you say– you wanted hamburger? 你说怎么样 你要汉堡吗?
[30:46] hamburger?Ray 汉堡吗?雷
[30:48] We have pepperoni pizza Monday night for dinner. 当然,我们星期一晚上 都是吃意大利香肠比萨的
[30:51] Pizza ?You get pizza in the institution ? 比萨?们在医院还吃比萨?
[30:53] ‘Course, Monday night’s Italian Night. 当然,星期一晚上是意大利夜
[30:55] Hello. offices of Mitchell & Mitchell. 律师事务所,密契尔与密契尔
[30:57] Get me Stu. This is Charlie Babbitt. 请接史都 我是查尔斯.巴比特
[30:59] I’m sorry. he’s not here. 很抱歉,他不在
[31:01] Where is he ?I got a bit of a legal problem. 他在哪里?我有个法律问题
[31:03] He’s out of towr urtil tomorrow afterroor. 他出城了,要明天下午才回来
[31:06] All right, I’ll call him tomorrow. 好,我明天再打电话
[31:12] No TV during dinnertime. Definitely not. – 绝对不是
[31:14] We can watch TV here. We can. We’re allowed. – 我们可以看电视的,我们可以的
[31:20] Wheel of Forture! “幸运之轮” ‘
[31:22] ”Look at this studio filled with glamorous merchandise, “摄影棚里充满了炫人耳目的商品
[31:27] ”fabulous and exciting bonus prizes. 令人兴奋及难以置信的大奖
[31:30] ”A pair of cars for today’s busy couple. 两辆汽车 给今天忙碌的夫妻
[31:34] ”Thousands of dollars in cash. 几千元现金
[31:37] ”Over $1 50,000 just waiting to be won 价值十五万多元的大奖等你来赢
[31:43] ”as we present our big bonanza of cash 当我们在幸运之轮
[31:46] 呈献现金幸运头彩” on Wheel of Forture!”
[31:50] Room service, 321 . I’d like to order a large pizza. 321号套房点餐 我要点一个大号的比萨
[31:53] Pepperoni, right? 意大利香肠,对吗?
[31:55] I don’t want pepperoni. 我不要意大利香肠
[31:56] That’s right. A large pepperoni. 是,大号意大利香肠比萨
[31:58] – How long’s that going to take ?- 20 mirutes. 要等多久?
[32:00] Bring some beer up for two, and an orange soda. 请送两人份的啤酒和一罐橘子苏打
[32:02] And tapioca pudding– you got tapioca pudding? 西米布丁 你有西米布丁吗?
[32:05] Just bring the closest thing. 呃,送一份最类似的东西吧 好吗?
[32:09] Here, Ray. Take this. Food is coming shortly. 来,雷,拿着 食物很快就送来了
[32:13] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[32:17] ‘Course, I’m going to be here for a long time. A very long time. 当然,我会在这里待很长一段时间 很长一段时间
[32:22] I’m gone for good from my home. 我永远离开家了
[33:57] What is that? 那是什么?
[33:59] I think Raymond is in the room. 我想是雷蒙在房里
[34:01] What?Raymond, are you in here ? 什么?雷蒙,你在这里嘛?
[34:03] Charlie Babbitt 查理,查理.巴比特
[34:05] Well, get out! Get out! 呃,出去!出去!
[34:08] – Go! – Stop it! – 走啦! – 不要这样!
[34:13] Jesus– 老天
[34:14] Stop it. Go in there with him. 不要这样 去他房里找他
[34:16] Come on, go in there. He’s your brother. 来吧,去他房里 他是你哥哥
[34:18] He’s afraid. He doesn’t understand this. 他害怕了 他不了解这一切
[34:21] Come on, go in there! 去吧,去他房间
[34:28] Raymond, what were you doing in my room ? 雷蒙 你到我房里干嘛?
[34:30] What were you doing in my room ? 你在我房里干嘛?
[34:32] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? – 我不知道 – 你不知道你在干嘛?
[34:34] ‘Course, there were noises. 当然,我听到噪音
[34:36] Those noises are none of your business, you understand? 那些噪音不关你的事 你明白吗?
[34:40] Put the phone book down, stop acting like an idiot, and go to sleep. 把电话簿放回去 别像个白痴一样,去睡觉吧
[34:43] Did you hear what I said?Go to sleep! 雷,你听到我说的话吗?睡觉去了!
[34:45] Go to sleep! 去睡了!
[34:46] It’s nine minutes to 11 :00 Lights out at 11 :00. 还差九分钟到十一点 十一点钟熄灯的
[34:49] Well, new rules. 呃,新规定
[35:03] You don’t listen to me! You don’t listen to me! 你不听我讲话! 你不听我讲话!
[35:06] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[35:07] I asked you to go apologize. You went and insulted him again! 我要你去道歉 你又去羞辱他!
[35:11] What am I supposed to do, tuck him in ?I’m not his mother. 我该帮他盖被吗?我不是他妈,老天
[35:14] You’re his brother. His brother! 你是他弟弟 他的弟弟!
[35:15] They tell you today that you have a brother, 他们今天第一次告诉你 你有个哥哥
[35:18] and I don’t see in your face one little reaction. 而我却在你脸上 看不到一丝反应
[35:21] I’m not saying joy, I’m saying somethirg. 我不是说喜悦 我是说任何表情
[35:23] You don’t know what I’m going through here. 你不知道我现在正经历的一切
[35:24] No, I don’t know what you’re going through. 不,我是不知道 你正经历的一切
[35:27] I don’t know because you don’t tell me anything. 我不知道,因为你什么都不说
[35:30] You just give me lies. 你只说谎
[35:31] Lies ?What lies ? 谎话?什么谎话?
[35:33] This thing that Dr. Bruner asked you to bring him here, this is bullshit. 说布拉纳医生要你把他带来这里的 一派胡言
[35:37] I know it’s not true. Why don’t you tell me why he’s here ? 我知道不是真的 所以,告诉我 他为什么在这里?
[35:40] Because I’m pissed at him. -At who?At my father. -因为我对他感到很愤怒 -对谁 对我父亲感到很愤怒
[35:42] You’re pissed at your father, and you bring Raymond here. Why? 你对你父亲感到愤怒 你就把雷蒙带来这里,为什么?
[35:45] ‘Cause I got him and they want him. 我不知道 因为我带着他,而他们要找他
[35:47] This makes no sense! 没道理!
[35:48] Raymond was left all the money, and I got nothing. 雷蒙继承了大笔财产 我却一无所有
[35:51] $3 million. The inheritance, every penny of it. 三百万元遗产 他拥有每一分钱
[35:54] I’m gonna keep him till I get my half! I deserve that! 我要把他留在身边 直到我能得到一半为止!我该得的!
[35:59] What is this ? 怎么回事?
[36:03] – Just take it easy. – I’ve had enough. – 放轻松 – 我受够了
[36:05] You’ve had enough ?What does that mean ? 你受够了?那是什么意思?
[36:07] I’m leaving. 我就是受够了 我要走了
[36:09] You’re leaving?You’re leaving me now?I need you. 你要走了?你现在要走了?需要你
[36:12] What?You need nobody. 什么?你什么人都不需要
[36:14] What does that mean ? 那是什么意思?
[36:16] What?Just take it easy. What is my crime here ? 什么?轻松啊 我犯了什么罪啊?
[36:20] Your crime is that you use people! 你的罪就是你利用人!
[36:22] You’re using Raymond! You’re using me! 你利用雷蒙! 你利用我!
[36:25] You use everybody. 你利用每一个人
[36:26] I’m using Raymond? 我利用雷蒙?
[36:27] Am I using you?Am I using you, Raymond? 我在利用你吗?我在利用你吗,雷蒙?
[36:30] – Yeah. – Shut up! – 对 – 闭嘴
[36:31] He is answering a question from a half-hour ago! 他是在回答半小时前的一个问题!
[36:34] What good is $3 million to him ? 他要三百万元有什么用?
[36:35] That money is only just gonna sit there the rest of his life. 那些钱不过是一辈子放在那里
[36:38] And you know I need that money! 而你知道我需要钱的!
[36:40] You need it, so it’s hardly like stealing! 你需要的 所以这一点都不算是盗窃!
[36:42] And when it’s over, what happens to Raymond? 这一切结束后 雷蒙下场如何?
[36:44] He’ll go back to Wallbrook, or with the money, I will put him in a better place. 他会回到沃布鲁克 或者有这笔钱后 我会把他安置到更好的地方
[36:47] What difference does it make ?He is gonna be just the same! 有什么差别?他还是一样啊!
[36:50] Only you’ll have his money! 唯一差别就是你有了他的钱!
[36:52] His money?That man was my father, too. 他的钱?那个人也是我父亲啊
[36:54] What about my fucking half?I’m entitled to that money! 我他妈的一半在哪里?我该得到那笔钱的!
[36:57] You’ve kidnapped this man! 你绑架了这个人啊!
[36:58] I did not take him. I took my half. 我不是绑架他 我是拿我该得的一半
[37:02] – Which half?You’re crazy! – It runs in the family. – 哪一半?疯了! – 一脉相传
[37:04] You’re soaking wet and you’re gonna leave in the middle of the night. 你湿了,你湿透了 你却要在半夜离开
[37:08] Just wait! My father has stuck it to me all my life. 等着瞧!我父亲一辈子都在整我
[37:12] What do you want from me ? 你要我做什么?
[37:13] Out. 出去
[38:07] – Stop it. – Good morning. Coffee ? – 不要这样 – 早安,来点咖啡吗?
[38:10] Yes. That’d be great. 好,太好了
[38:12] Sally Dibbs. 莎丽·迪布斯
[38:13] Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192. 迪布斯·莎丽 461-0192
[38:18] How did you know my phone number? 你怎么知道我的电话号码?
[38:21] How’d you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[38:22] You said read the telephone book. Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192. 你说,”读电话号码簿” 迪布斯·莎丽 461-0192
[38:27] He remembers things, little things sometimes. 他记东西的 有时候一些小东西他也背
[38:31] Very clever, boys. I’ll be right back. 很聪明,孩子们 我马上回来
[38:35] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的?你怎么做到的?
[38:37] – I don’t know. – You memorized the whole book. – 我不知道 – 你背下整本电话簿?
[38:39] No. 不
[38:40] You start from the beginning?How far did you get? 你从头开始的吗?你背到哪里了?
[38:42] ”G.” Gottsaken. William Marshall Gottsaken. 到G,戈萨肯 威廉·马歇尔·戈萨肯
[38:46] – You memorized to ”G”? 你背到G了?
[38:47] – Yeah, ”G.” 是,到G
[38:49] A,B,C,D,E,F,G ? A, B, C, D, E, F, G ?
[38:51] G. Half of ”G.” G,到G的一半
[38:55] – That’s good, Ray. – Yeah – 很好,雷 – 好
[38:57] I like that. – Yeah – 我觉得很好 – 好
[39:02] – We hungry? – Tuesday we have pancakes. – 你饿了吗? – 星期二我们吃松饼
[39:04] -That sounds good. – With maple syrup. – 松饼,听来不错 – 浇上枫糖
[39:07] – Bet your butt. – Bet your butt. – 赌你屁股准有 – 赌你屁股准有
[39:11] They got pancakes. 他们有松饼
[39:14] What is this, Ray? 怎么回事,雷?
[39:16] ‘Course, I don’t have my toothpicks. 当然,我没有牙签
[39:18] You don’t need toothpicks. 不,你不需要牙签
[39:19] That was okay in the hotel last night with the pizza, 在旅馆吃比萨用牙签没关系
[39:22] but in a restaurant, you use a fork. 但在餐厅,你用叉子
[39:23] I don’t have my toothpicks. – 我没有牙签 – 你不需要牙签
[39:26] Pancakes keep sliding off. You’re gonna eat with a fork. 松饼会滑下来 你得用叉子吃
[39:28] I don’t have maple syrup, either. I’m gonna be without my maple syrup and my toothpicks. 我也没有枫糖 我没有枫糖,也没有牙签
[39:32] You don’t see any pancakes, do you? 我没看到松饼,你看到了吗?
[39:34] ‘Course, the problem is, maple syrup is not here. 当然,问题是这里没枫糖
[39:37] When we order the pancakes, they’re gonna bring the maple syrup. 我们点松饼时,他们会送来枫糖
[39:40] Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes. 枫糖应该在桌上的 在松饼送来之前
[39:44] We haven’t ordered yet. 我们还没点餐
[39:45] When they bring it after, it’ll definitely be too late. 他们送完松饼再送枫糖 一定会太迟了
[39:48] How is that gonna be too late ?We haven’t ordered pancakes yet. 怎么会太迟呢?我们还没点松饼呢
[39:52] If we’re gonna be here the entire morning 我们一早上都在这里
[39:54] with no maple syrup and no toothpicks, 没有枫糖,也没有牙签
[39:57] I’m definitely not gonna have my pancakes with– 我吃松饼绝对不能没有
[40:02] Don’t make a scene. 不要吵嚷
[40:03] Stop acting like a fucking retard. 别像个他妈的白痴
[40:28] What are you writing? 你在写什么?
[40:31] What the fuck is this ? 这他妈的是什么?
[40:34] ”Serious…serious injury list”? “严重…重伤清单”
[40:36] ”Charlie Babbitt. Serious injury list”? “查理·巴比特 重伤清单”?
[40:39] Are you fuckin’ kidding me ? 你他妈的开什么玩笑?
[40:41] ”Number 18 in 1988. “第十八项:1988年…
[40:45] Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988.” 挤压、拉扯并伤害我的颈部
[40:48] Squeezed and pulled and hurt your neck in 1988? 挤压、拉扯并伤害你的颈部?
[40:54] – Dr. Bruner, it’s Charlie Babbitt. – Where are you. sor ? – 布拉纳医生,我是查理·巴比特 – 孩子,你在哪里?
[40:56] It’s not important. What matters is who I’m with. 这不重要 重要的我跟谁在一起
[40:59] You have to bring him back. Do you understard me ? 你得把他带回来 你了解我说的话吗?
[41:02] No problem whatsoever. That’ll be $1 .5 million. 一点都没问题 得花一百五十万元
[41:05] I’m not greedy, I just want my half. 我不贪心 我只是要我那一半
[41:07] Don’t touch that. That’s dirty. 别碰那个,那好脏
[41:08] h can’t do that. Mr. Babbill. You know I can’t. 我办不到,巴比特先生 你知道我办不到
[41:11] Just bring him back. and bring him back now. 把他带回来 现在就把他带回来
[41:13] This is where he belongs. 他属于这里的
[41:15] I’m his brother. It’s not like kidnapping, is it? 我是他弟弟 这不算绑架,是吗?
[41:18] He’s always beer a voluntary patient here. 他一直是个有自由意志的病人
[41:20] but that’s beside the point. 但这不是我们讨论的重点
[41:21] The fact is. this is where he can get the best care. 重要的是他在哪里 可以得到最好的照顾
[41:24] We’re talking about his well-being. 我们是在讨论他的福祉
[41:27] Let’s just cut through the bullshit. 别说这些废话了
[41:29] I am entitled to part of my father’s estate. 我有资格得到我父亲财产的一半
[41:32] If you don’t want to cut a deal, I’ll fly him to Los Angeles, 如果你不要谈这笔交易 我就要把他用飞机带回洛杉矶
[41:35] stick him in an institution out there, 把他放在那里的某个医院
[41:37] and we can have a custody battle over him. 我们可以为他打一场监护官司
[41:40] Miss, he needs toothpicks. 小姐,他要牙签
[41:42] Could you help him ?Thank you very much. 你可以帮他忙吗?非常感谢
[41:44] You want to battle me in the courts ? 你要跟我在法庭打官司吗?
[41:46] Think about that, Dr. Bruner. Think about that. 想想看,布拉纳医生,想想看
[41:49] Or we can cut a deal right now. 或者我们现在就可以谈定一笔交易
[41:52] I don’t think you have any idea of the severity of Raymond’s condition. 我想你不知道…
[41:55] Toothpicks. He needs some toothpicks. 牙签 他要一些牙签
[41:57] Can we just get him toothpicks over here? 可不可以就帮他拿点牙签呢?
[41:59] And I cannot. under any circumstarces. make any money deals with you. 在任何情况下 我都不能跟你谈任何交易
[42:03] Then I’ll see you in court. 那我们就法庭见吧
[42:09] And the check. Sorry about the toothpicks. 结帐 很抱歉牙签一团乱
[42:12] 82, 82, 82. 八十二,八十二,八十二
[42:15] 82 what, Ray? 什么八十二,雷?
[42:17] – How much is this ? – Toothpicks. – 多少? – 牙签
[42:21] It’s a lot more than 82 toothpicks. 比八十二根多多了
[42:23] ‘Course, 246 total. Keep the change. – 当然,总共有两百四十六根 – 别找钱了
[42:29] How many toothpicks are in there ? 刚刚有多少根牙签?
[42:31] 250. 两百五十
[42:32] Pretty close. Come on. Let’s go, Ray. 很接近了 来,我们走了,雷
[42:35] 246. 两百四十六
[42:38] There’s four left in the box. 盒子里还剩下四根
[42:40] ‘Course, I have to get my backpack. 当然,我得拿我的牙签
[42:44] Forgot my backpack. 我忘记我的牙签了
[42:46] 97-X. the future of rock and roll. 97-X,未来的摇滚乐
[42:53] 97-X 97-X Bam.
[42:55] The future of rock and roll. 未来的摇滚乐
[43:01] 97-X 97-X Bam.
[43:04] The future of rock and roll. 未来的摇滚乐
[43:08] 97-X 97-X Bam.
[43:11] The future of rock and roll. 未来的摇滚乐
[43:15] Ray,Ray,Ray,Enough already. Change the channel. 雷..够了 换电台吧
[43:19] The future of rock and roll. 未来的摇滚乐
[43:22] 97-X Bam.
[43:25] The future of rock and roll. 未来的摇滚乐
[43:28] Lenny, I don’t care what you think. Did they say that? 连尼,连尼,我不管你怎么想 他们这样说的吗?
[43:31] You’re gonna have to be a lot more forceful with them. 你对他们得更强硬点
[43:34] Shut up a moment here. I am in serious trouble. 连尼,连尼,听着 住嘴一下 我有大麻烦了
[43:37] I can’t get to these cars. I can’t get the money. 我没法拿到车 我没有拿到钱
[43:39] Do you understand that?My loan is past due. 你了解吗?我的贷款已经过期未还了
[43:42] Look. I’ll call the loan officer. tell him we have a little problem. 我会打电话给他们 告诉他们我们有点小问题
[43:47] Lister. Charlie. Let me talk to Wyatt. 听着,查理,让我
[43:48] Just listen to me. I’ll be in LAX in three hours. 连尼,你听好 我三小时内就会回到洛杉矶机场
[43:52] Remember, the Buick is in A-3, main terminal. 记得,那台别克在A-3主航站
[43:57] Make sure they pick it up. 一定要确定让他们领回这辆车
[43:57] Right. See you in a few. 好,回头见
[44:04] Will Dr. Baker. Dr. Ardrew Baker. 贝克医生,贝克医生
[44:07] please pick up the white courtesy phone ? 请拿起白色的免费电话
[44:10] Raymond, Let’s go. 雷蒙,我们走
[44:15] Let’s go! Come on. 我们走!走了
[44:19] What were you watching? 你在看什么?
[44:20] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? – 我不知道 – 你不知道?
[44:23] Firal call for Flight 1559. 1559次班机最后一次登机呼叫
[44:27] service to Salt Lake City and Los Argeles. 从盐湖城飞洛杉矶
[44:32] ‘Course, there’s an airplane out there. 当然,这里有一架飞机
[44:35] That’s right, and everybody’s boarding. Airline travel’s very dangerous. – 是,而且大家都在登机 – 航空旅行是非常危险的
[44:38] It’s the safest travel in the world. You’re gonna love this. Trust me. 这是全世界最安全的旅行 你会爱上它的,相信我
[44:42] – Now, come on. – Oh, no. – 现在,来吧 – 喔,不要
[44:46] We’re in an airport. People fly out of airports. 我们在机场 大家都是从机场飞到别的地方
[44:48] What did you think we were doing here ? 你觉得我们会在这里干嘛?
[44:50] In 1987, there were 30 airline accidents. 飞行是很危险的 1987年有三十件飞行意外事件
[44:53] 211 were fatalities, 231 were definitely passengers. 两百一十一人死亡 两百三十人绝对是乘客
[44:56] This plane is very safe. Believe me. 飞机是很安全的 相信我
[44:58] I gotta get to L.A. I don’t have time for this shit. 我得到洛杉矶 我没时间听这些废话
[45:01] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? – 我不知道 – 你不知道?
[45:04] – No. – Is it this airline ? – 不 – 是这航空公司吗?
[45:07] Is it this airline ?Okay, fine. 是这航空公司吗?,很好
[45:08] We can… There’s an American plane– 我们可以… 有一班美国航空
[45:12] American Flight 625 crashed April 27, 1976. 美国航空625班机 在1976年4月27日坠毁
[45:17] We don’t have to take American, there’s a lot of flights. 我们不需要搭美国航空 还有其他飞机
[45:19] Pick another airline. 挑另一家航空公司吧
[45:21] Continental. 大陆航空
[45:22] Continental crashed November 15, 1987. 大陆航空在1987年11月15日坠毁
[45:25] Flight 1713. 28 casualties. 1713次班机,二十八人死亡
[45:28] – This is very serious. – Very serious. – 这很严重 – 非常严重
[45:31] I have to get to Los Angeles. 我得到洛杉矶去
[45:32] So you’re gonna get on that plane, understand me ? 所以你得上那架飞机 你了解吗?
[45:35] You’re gonna have to get on a plane. 你得搭飞机
[45:37] Yeah, get on a plane. 是,搭飞机
[45:40] Now, there’s a Delta. 好,三角洲航空公司
[45:43] It leaves at midnight, but how’s Delta ? 半夜起飞,但三角洲航空如何?
[45:45] Delta crashed August 2, 1985. 1985年8月2日坠毁
[45:48] Lockheed L-1011 . 洛克希德L-1011
[45:49] Dallas-Fort Worth. Terrible wind shear. 135 passengers. 在达拉斯福斯 遇到恐怖的风切,135个乘客丧命
[45:53] All airlines have crashed at one time or another. 所有航空公司都曾发生过坠机事件
[45:56] That doesn’t mean that they are not safe. 但不表示它们不安全啊
[45:58] – Qantas. – Qantas ? – 澳洲航空 – 澳洲航空?
[46:00] Qantas never crashed. 澳洲航空没发生过坠机事件
[46:02] – Qantas ? 澳洲航空?
[46:03] – Never crashed. 从未坠过机
[46:06] That’s–that’s going to do me a lot of good, Ray. 那- 那真是帮了我一个大忙,雷
[46:09] Qantas doesn’t fly to L.A. out of Cincinnati. 澳洲航空公司 没有从辛那提飞洛杉矶的班机
[46:12] You’ve gotta get to Melbourne– Melbourne, Australia– 你得到墨尔本 澳洲墨尔本
[46:15] in order to get the plane that flies to Los Angeles. 才能搭上飞往洛杉矶的飞机 你听到了吗?
[46:18] Canberra’s the capital. 16.2 million population. 坎培拉是首都 一千六百二十万人口
[46:21] Very lovely beaches. 很美丽的沙滩
[46:22] You and I are gonna get on this fucking plane! 你和我得上他妈的这班飞机
[46:35] We’re not going to take the plane. He’s okay! 我们不上这班飞机好了 他没事!他没事!
[46:38] We’re not going to take the plane. 我们不搭这班飞机
[46:41] Just relax. He was upset. 放轻松 他身体不舒服
[46:44] We were going to take the plane. 我们本来要搭这班飞机的
[46:45] We’re not gonna take the plane. We’re not going to fly. 我们不搭这班飞机了 我们不飞了,好吗?
[46:48] No flying. 不飞了
[46:53] – We’re not going to fly. – No flying. – 我们不飞 – 不飞
[46:56] You tire me, Ray. 你真让我感到疲倦,雷
[46:58] We’re going to drive to Los Angeles. 我们得开车回洛杉矶 我们开车回洛杉矶
[47:01] Okay?Come on. 好吗?吧,雷
[47:03] Ray, come on. 雷,来吧
[47:06] No flying. 不飞了
[47:07] We’re not gonna take the plane. Just grab the fucking bag. 我们不搭这班飞机了 抓紧你他妈的袋子
[47:10] No flying. 不飞了
[47:12] I want you to know you are killing me, man. 你简直折磨死人,雷 我要你知道你很折磨人,老兄
[47:16] I got to be in L.A. in three hours, it’s gonna take me three days. 我得在三小时内回洛杉矶 这下得要三天了
[47:24] No flying. 不飞了
[47:25] – No flying. – No flying. – 不飞了 – 不飞了
[47:29] Course, I got Jeopardy! at 5:00. I watch Jeopardy! at 5:00. 当然,五点钟危险边缘节目要播出 我五点钟看危险边缘 ‘
[47:33] – Don’t start with that. – I’ve got Jeopardy at 5:00. – 别又来了 – 我五点钟要看危险边缘
[48:11] – Dispatch, this is 109. – Go ahead. 109. – 派遣中心,我是109 – 请说,109
[48:13] See if you can get another unit up here for point control. 可否请你增派另一个单位 到这里来做定点控制
[48:16] Two more over to you. 10-40. 再增派两个单位给你,10-40
[48:21] Come on! Come on, move! 快点! 快点,走啊!
[48:25] Bring some more up. 再调动多几个过来
[48:31] – Yeah, there’s a– – Ray, get in the car. – 是,有一个 – 雷,上车
[48:35] Just get in the car! Are you crazy? 上车就好! 你疯了吗?
[48:38] We’ll be out of this in a second. That’s good. 来吧,我们一下就走出去了 很好
[48:41] It’s okay. That’s right. 没事,没关系的
[48:43] We’ll be out of here in a few seconds. 我们一下就离开这里了
[48:45] That’s good, Ray. That’s good. 很好,雷,很好
[48:47] There’s definitely a fatal accident over there. 一定是死亡车祸
[48:51] We don’t need your help. Go on back to your car. 我们不需要你的帮忙 回到你车上
[48:55] 等一下! Just a minute!
[49:00] Bitch 贱人!
[49:05] There’s nothing to see here. Get back in your car. 这里没什么好看的 回到你车上
[49:09] – Yes, sir. – Go back and get in your car. – 是,先生 – 回去,上车去
[49:11] Yes, sir. Just stay there by the side. 是,先生 等在路边,好吗,雷蒙?
[49:14] Ray, listen! Just stay there! 雷,听好! 等在这里,不要动!
[49:16] Yeah, definitely a lot of traffic. 是,绝对是交通阻塞
[49:20] A hell of a lot of work for $3 million. 为了这三百万美元 工作的确不少
[49:22] I should just leave him on the goddamn highway. 我应该就在这该死的高速公路上 放他鸽子,然后赶快溜走
[49:26] I hear you! 我听到你说的话了!
[49:33] Stay in your car, please! 请留在车里!
[49:36] What was that– 555 Sam Adam Barry ? 那是什么 555山姆亚当拜瑞?
[49:42] What’s it going to be, Ray? 又是什么,雷?又是什么?
[49:44] This is a very dangerous highway. 这是条非常危险的高速公路
[49:46] How am I gonna get to L.A.? 我该怎么回到洛杉矶呢?
[49:48] Driving on this interstate is very dangerous. 在这条州际高速公路开车非常危险
[49:50] Want to get off the highway?Will that make you happy? 在高速公路上下车 会让你快乐吗?
[49:53] Well, you gotta get in the car! 呃,你得到车上来!
[49:55] ‘Course, in 1986, 46,400 male drivers 当然,四万六千四百位男性驾驶人…
[49:57] were definitely involved in fatal accidents. 绝对涉及死亡车祸
[50:02] I got an idea. I got a great idea. 我有个主意 我有个好主意
[50:05] Stay in front of the car until we get off the exit. 你在车前面走 直到我们走到出口为止
[50:07] You’ll get in and we’ll take a not-so-dangerous road. 你再上车 我们会走一条不这么危险的路
[50:10] Whatever that might be. Is that an idea ? 不管是哪一条路 这个主意不错吧?
[50:13] Give me five. That’s a great idea. 让我们击掌庆祝
[50:15] Gimme five. 击掌庆祝
[50:16] This guy’s a fucking fruitcake. 这家伙他妈的真是个神经病
[50:18] 好了 疏散! All right. Let’s move out!
[50:20] They’ve got two more units… 他们又增派了两个单位…
[50:22] The fire department’s covering it. 消防队也在防守了
[50:24] They’ve got two more units… 他们增派了两个单位…
[50:26] I’m asking who’s on first. That’s the man’s name. 我问你谁在一垒 这就是那个人的名字
[50:29] That’s whose name ?Yes. Then go ahead and tell me. Who. 那是谁的名字? 那就告诉我,是谁?
[50:32] The guy on first. Who. 谁先在一垒的,谁?
[50:34] The first baseman. Who is on first. 一垒手,谁在一垒
[50:36] Who is ?Yes. 谁?
[50:38] After all, the man earns it. Who does ?Absolutely. 毕竟,是这个人赢来的 是谁?对没错
[50:42] All I’m trying to find out is what’s the guy’s name on first base ? 我只是想要找出 究竟是谁在一垒?
[50:45] I’m not asking who’s on second. No, no. What is on second base. 不,不,什么东西在二垒 我不是在问谁在二垒
[50:48] Who’s on first?That’s what I’m trying to find out. 谁在一垒 这是我想要弄清楚的
[50:51] Get the hell in the car! 滚上车!
[50:53] Yeah, get in the car. Get in the car, yeah. 是,上车 上车,对
[50:56] ‘Course, I have to be in bed by 11 :00. 当然,我得十一点钟上床
[50:58] Lights out at 11 :00. Have to watch TV. 十一点熄灯 得看电视
[51:06] ‘Course, now it’s almost 19 minutes to 11 :00. 当然,几乎还有十九分钟 就到十一点了
[51:08] I have to be in bed at 11 :00. 我得在十一点上床 熄灯
[51:11] We’re not flying, we’re not on the interstate. We’re on some shit secondary road. 我们不搭飞机,也不走州际公路 我们在某条鸟不拉屎的小路
[51:14] I gotta make up some time, get to Los Angeles. 我得快快赶路,赶到洛杉矶
[51:17] My business needs me. I gotta make up some time. 我的生意需要我 得弥补失去的时间
[51:19] Definitely watch TV, 绝对得看电视
[51:21] but you have to be in bed at 11 :00. Lights out. 但你得十一点上床,熄灯
[51:23] Forget it. 19 minutes to 11 :00. – 算了 – 还有十九分钟到十一点
[51:41] “We don’t go out when it rains.” This is a good one– 这条规定不错 “下雨天不出门”
[51:43] I hope you appreciate this 这条规定真不错 我希望你感激这个安排
[51:46] because my business is going down the fucking toilet. 因为我的生意已经快完蛋了
[51:48] I should be in L.A. 我该在洛杉矶的
[51:50] Instead, I’m in the Honeymoon Haven Motel in Bumblefuck, Missouri, 而我却在密苏里某个鬼地方的 蜜月港汽车旅馆
[51:54] because you won’t go out when it rains. 因为你下雨天不出门
[51:56] It’s mystifying. Fucking mystifying. 真是神秘难解 真的是,他妈的神秘难解
[52:02] 火花闪动牙膏
[52:03] What is this ?Good news, bad news ? 是怎么回事?好消息,还是坏消息?
[52:06] We passed DOT, but failed EPA. 我们通过了运输部 却没通过环保署检查
[52:08] It all ends up the same. I can’t get my money. 结果都一样 我拿不到我的钱
[52:11] Yes, I’m just stuck in Cincinnati since the funeral. 是,从葬礼后 我就只是困在辛辛那提
[52:14] So many leftover details. 留下很多细节待处理
[52:16] My family is, needless to say, quite overwhelmed. 不用说,我的家人都被击垮了
[52:20] Thank you. I appreciate it. 谢谢你,我很感激
[52:21] Well, it is a shock, to say the least. 呃,至少,这是个令人震惊的消息
[52:25] Thank you. Is there any way I can get an extension on that loan ? 谢谢你,有没有可能 把那个贷款期限再宽限几天?
[52:28] Just a couple of days. It would make a world of difference. 几天就好 对我会有天壤之别
[52:39] We don’t go out when it’s raining. 我们下雨天不出门
[52:46] What?Speak up. 什么?讲话
[52:47] I bought time, I didn’t buy that kind of time. 连尼 我换取了一点时间,但不是这样的
[52:50] You’re gonna have to– how much ? 你得怎样 多少?
[52:52] ‘Course, it’s 12:30. Lunch is 12:30. 当然,是十二点半 午餐是十二点半
[52:54] – What do you want for lunch ? – Wednesday’s fish sticks. – 你午餐要吃什么? – 星期三是炸鱼条
[52:57] – Fish sticks ? – Green lime Jell-O for dessert. – 炸鱼条? – 甜点是绿色的莱姆果冻
[53:00] Want another apple juice ? 你还要一个苹果汁吗?
[53:02] Orange soda. Oh, it’s 12:31 . 橘子苏打 喔,现在是十二点三十一分
[53:05] I gotta go. He’s starting to rock and moan. 我得走了 他又要开始摇晃呻吟了
[53:07] Yeah, it’s definitely 12:32. – 是,十二点三十一分了 – 没关系
[53:09] – You’d better give me that gun. 你最好把那枝枪给我
[53:11] – Where is he? 他在哪里?
[53:13] – Where is he? 他在哪里?
[53:14] – How did you figure to frame him? 你怎么想到要陷害他的?
[53:16] Framed? Who’s been framed? 陷害?
[53:18] – Where is he? 他在哪里?
[53:19] ‘Course, there’s four fish sticks. There’s supposed to be eight. 当然,这里有四根炸鱼条 应该有八根的
[53:23] Eight?There’s Eight. 八根?有八根啊
[53:26] Take a shower, Ray? 你淋浴吗,雷?
[53:29] You take a shower, right? 你淋浴吧?
[53:31] Same thing as rain– you get a little wet. 就像下雨一样啊 你把自己弄湿一点点啊
[53:34] What do you say? 怎么样?
[53:36] ‘Course, the shower’s in the bathroom. 当然,淋浴是在浴室里
[53:40] That’s the end of that conversation. 谈话结束
[53:42] – Go agair. – British poetry for 200. please. – 继续再来 – 请选英国诗,我下两百元注
[53:44] The arswer at the top of the category. 答案在这一类第一行
[53:46] ”Shakespeare wrote over 150 poems ir this 1 4-lire form. ” “莎士比亚以这种十四行的形式 写了超过一百五十首诗”
[53:49] What is a sonnet? 是十四行诗?
[53:51] – What is a sorret? – You got it. – 是十四行诗? – 对了
[53:52] – Double lellers for 200. – Top of that ore. – 我选字母,两百元加倍下注 – 第一个问题
[53:55] ”The last word ir the Pledge of Allegiarce. ” “效忠誓词的最后一个字”
[53:58] – Mark? – What is ”stards”? – 马克? – 是”代表”
[53:59] Stu, legally, Bruner never established 史都,从法律来看 布拉纳从未建立…
[54:03] a conservatorship of Raymond? 雷蒙的信托?
[54:07] He didn’t figure anyone would show up to contest his authority. 他没想到有人会争夺他的权力
[54:10] If that’s the case, I definitely will get custody 如果情况是这样 我绝对可以得到监护权
[54:13] – and the $3 million, right?- Possibly. 以及那三百万元,是吗?
[54:15] You set up a date for the custody hearing. 你去为监护听证安排个日期
[54:19] Stu, I want a firm date, and I want it early. 史都,我要一个确定的日期 而且要早
[54:22] I found that it was ar origiral record. 我发现这是原版唱片
[54:24] because the origiral sorg had two verses… 因为原来这首歌有两个歌谱
[54:27] Lenny, she hasn’t come in, she hasn’t called? 连尼,她没进来,也没打电话?
[54:31] If you see her or hear from her, tell her to call me at this number. 如果她跟你联络 告诉她打电话到这个号码
[54:46] The Air Alpha Force. From Nike. 阿法空中部队 耐克球鞋提供
[54:51] Would you look at that– 1957 Studebaker Goldenhawk. 你看看这辆车 1957年的史坦贝克金鹰
[54:55] Zero to sixty in under eight seconds. 八秒钟内就可以加速到六十英哩
[54:57] 275 supercharged horsepower under that hood. 引擎盖下有两百七十五机械增压马力
[54:59] – That’s beautiful. – I’m an excellent driver. – 太漂亮了 – 我是很优秀的驾驶者
[55:02] You know how to drive ? 你知道怎么开车?
[55:05] When did you drive ? 你什么时候开车的?
[55:06] I drove the Buick on the driveway when my dad came to Wallbrook. 我父亲来沃布鲁克时 我在车道上开这辆别克的
[55:11] Was dad in the car, Ray? 爸在车里吗?爸在车里吗,雷?
[55:16] – And he let you drive the Buick? – Yeah, slow on the driveway. – 他让你开这辆别克? – 在车道上慢慢开
[55:21] We’ll have to let you drive sometime. 我们得找个时间让你开开这辆车
[55:26] You rever touch the steering wheel when I’m driving! 绝对不要在我开车时碰方向盘
[55:29] Do you hear me ? 你听到我说的话吗? 你听到了吗?
[55:30] ‘Course, I don’t have my underwear. 当然,我没穿内裤
[55:32] What? 什么?
[55:34] I’m not wearing my underwear. 我绝对没穿我的内裤
[55:35] I gave you a fresh pair of mine this morning. 我今早给你一条干净的内裤啊
[55:37] Not my underwear. 但不是我的内裤
[55:40] I told you to go in the bathroom and put them on. 我告诉你到浴室里穿起来 内裤现在在哪里?
[55:42] ‘Course, they’re in the pocket of my jacket. 当然,他们在我夹克口袋里
[55:45] – Where ? – Here. – 哪里? – 这里
[55:46] – These are too tight. – I don’t want them back. – 这条太紧了 – 你不用还给我
[55:49] These are not boxer shorts. Mine are boxer shorts. 这条不是四角内裤 我穿的是四角内裤
[55:51] – What’s the difference ? – These are Hanes 32. – 有什么差别? – 这条是汉斯三十二号的
[55:55] My boxers have my name. It says ”Raymond”. 我的四角内裤有我的名字 写着”雷蒙”
[55:57] When we pass a store, we’ll pick you up a pair of boxer shorts. 我们经过店的时候 我会帮你买一条四角内裤
[56:00] I get my boxer shorts at Kmart in Cincinnati. 我在辛辛那提的K市场 买我的四角内裤
[56:03] We’re not going back, so don’t even start. 我们不会回辛辛那提去的 所以根本别再跟我来这套
[56:05] 400 Oak Street. 橡树街四百号
[56:07] You don’t have to go to Cincinnati to pick up boxer shorts. 你不需要到辛辛那提去买四角内裤
[56:10] It’s Oak and Burnett, in Cincinnati. It’s Kmart. 在辛辛那提橡树街和伯内街交口 是K市场
[56:13] What did I say?I know you hear me. 我跟你说什么了?我知道你听到了
[56:15] You don’t fool me with this shit for a second. 你别用这些狗屎话来骗我
[56:18] Yours are too tight. 你的内裤太紧了
[56:19] Ray, did you fucking hear what I said? 雷,你他妈的听到我说的话吗?
[56:22] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[56:26] Cincinnati’s a long way off. 辛辛那提太远了
[56:28] We’re getting further away from Kmart. 我们越开,离K市场越远
[56:31] You don’t have to go to Cincinnati to get underwear. 你不需要到辛辛那提买内裤
[56:34] You have to go to Kmart. 400 Oak Street. 你得去橡树街四百号的K市场
[56:36] We’re not going to Cincinnati. That’s final. 我们不去辛辛那提 就这么决定
[56:39] I get my boxer shorts at Kmart. 我在K市场买我的内裤的
[56:40] – That is final! – I’m gonna be short-less. – 这是最后决定 – 我会没有内裤穿的
[56:50] Fuck! 干!
[56:52] What difference does it make where you buy underwear? 你在哪里买内裤有什么差别?
[56:56] What difference does it make ?Underwear is underwear! 有什么差别?内裤就是内裤!
[56:59] It is underwear wherever you buy it! 在哪里买的都是内裤!
[57:01] In Cincinnati or wherever! 不管是辛辛那提还是任何地方!
[57:04] Kmart. K市场
[57:05] You know what I think, Ray? 你知道我怎么想吗,雷?
[57:07] I think this autism is a bunch of shit! 我觉得自闭症是一堆狗屎!
[57:09] Cause you can’t tell me you’re not in there somewhere! 因为你内心一定是正常的
[57:13] Boxer shorts. 四角内裤
[57:15] Boxer shorts at Kmart. K市场的四角内裤
[57:18] These are– these are Hanes 32. 这条是汉斯三十二号的
[57:21] – You’re driving me crazy. – Mine are boxer shorts. – 你快把我逼疯了 – 我的内裤是四角内裤
[57:23] We’re gonna make a stop and find a psychiatrist. 我们得停下来找个心理分析师
[57:26] You’re driving me crazy. 你快把我逼疯了
[57:27] Oak and Burnett– that’s where the shorts are. 橡树街和伯内街 内裤就在那里
[57:30] We have to buy them at Kmart, Oak and Burnett. 我们得在K市场买内裤 橡树街和伯内街
[57:32] We have to buy them back in– 我们得回去买
[57:35] ‘Course, you’re shorts are on the highway. 当然,你的内裤是在高速公路上
[57:37] Let’s go back to Cincinnati. Kmart. 让我们回到辛辛那提的K市场
[58:05] Good luck trying to find a shrink in this town. 想要在这个小镇找到心理医师 得要走好运才行
[58:49] “行走”
[59:03] “止步”
[59:23] Hey, you! Dipshit! Move it! 喂,你!混蛋!走开!
[59:29] You ain’t gonna move, I’ll move you. 如果你不动,我就来把你挪开
[59:31] Hey, buddy! Hey, you! 喂,老兄!喂,你!
[59:33] You’re gonna get run over. 你会被撞死的
[59:35] – You’re going to get hurt. – It says ”Don’t walk.” – 你会受伤的 – 标志说”止步”
[59:37] – Do you hear me ? – It says ”Don’t walk.” – 你听到了吗? – 标志说”止步”
[59:40] Move it. 走啊
[59:42] It’s all right. I’m sorry. He’s from out of town. 没事,很抱歉 他是从外地来的
[59:46] Come on. 来吧
[59:47] – It’s all right. – We gotta get to Kmart. – 没关系 – 我们去K市场
[59:52] – Come on. – Kmart. 400 Oak Street. – 来吧 – K市场,橡树街四百号
[59:54] – It said ”Don’t walk.” – It’s broken. – 标志说”止步” – 标志坏了
[59:56] It said ”Don’t walk.” 标志说”止步”
[59:59] Have to get to Kmart. 400 Oak and Burnett. 我得到K市场 橡树街四百号,和伯内街交会口
[1:00:03] Oak and Burnett. 橡树街和伯内街
[1:00:07] He said, ”Young man, go west. Go west.” 他说,”年轻人西进,西进
[1:00:10] And this is the way our country developed, 这是我们国家开发的方向
[1:00:12] from the East Coast to the West Coast. 从东岸到西岸
[1:00:15] During that period of time, there was initiated a… 在这段时间 开始了…
[1:00:22] what was known as a Pony Express. 所谓的小马快车
[1:00:24] I’m sure you’ve read about it in the history of the United States. 我相信你们都在美国历史中 读过相关的资料
[1:00:28] I may not have the days exactly right, or the years, 我或许没法把确实日期记对
[1:00:31] but I’m more or less familiar with the history of the United States. 但我多少是熟悉美国史的
[1:00:36] And I love to tell… 而且我很爱说
[1:00:37] He’s artistic ? 他有美感?
[1:00:39] No. He’s autistic. 不,他是自闭的
[1:00:41] I’m not familiar with that. 我不熟悉这个名词
[1:00:43] What is the exact nature of the problem ? 这个问题的确实本质是什么?
[1:00:47] He lives in a world of his own. 他住在自己的世界里
[1:00:50] I’m sorry, but what’s wrorg with him ? 抱歉 但他究竟哪里不对劲?
[1:00:56] Do a little of ”What’s on First?’ for her. 给她来一段”谁在一垒”
[1:00:58] Who’s on first. What’s on second. 谁在一垒,什么东西在二垒
[1:01:00] They set up a…initial program 呃…他们设定了… 一个初步计划
[1:01:07] where a Pony Express would ride for approximately 20 miles… 小马快车会行驶大约二十英哩…
[1:01:15] What am I supposed to do ?There’s gotta be something I can do. 我可以做些什么?一定有些我可以做的事情
[1:01:19] I’m not a psychiatrist, 我不是精神科医生
[1:01:20] but I do know that his brain doesn’t work like other people. 但我知道他的脑子 跟其他人的运作方式不同
[1:01:23] What he does isn’t intended to be annoying. 他不是有意要烦扰你的
[1:01:26] If he’s getting on your nerves, just take a break. 如果他惹毛你了 你就休息一下
[1:01:28] – Spend time away from him. – Sure, I’ll just send him back. – 离开他一段时间 – 当然,我就把他送回去好了
[1:01:32] – Sorry? – Nothing, it’s an inside joke. – 对不起? – 没事,只是个圈内笑话
[1:01:34] You’re telling me I just have to deal with this ? 你在告诉我 我就只能面对这个毛病?
[1:01:37] I just gotta deal with this stuff? 我只能接受这玩意?
[1:01:39] Yeah, that’s about it. 是,差不多就是这意思
[1:01:42] Out of curiosity, does he have any special abilities ? 出于好奇 他有没有一些特殊能力?
[1:01:47] Well, he’s got a pretty good memory. 呃,他记忆力很不错
[1:01:49] He counts toothpicks. 他数牙签
[1:01:51] They spilled toothpicks on the floor. 他们把一盒牙签洒在地板上
[1:01:53] He took one look and knew exactly how many there were. 他看一眼 就知道究竟有多少根牙签
[1:01:56] He counted them in seconds. 他在几秒钟内就数清楚了
[1:02:01] Are you good with numbers ? 你很精通数字吗?
[1:02:05] I read about this. I want to try something. 我读过这样的资料 我想尝试一件事情
[1:02:07] – Kmart. 400 Oak Street. – What did I tell ya ?After this. – K市场,橡树街四百号 – 我不是说过了吗?完医生
[1:02:10] Ray, can we try something? – 我们试试一些东西好吗? – 好
[1:02:13] Do you know how much 312 times 123 is ? 312乘以123是多少?
[1:02:19] 38,376 38,376.
[1:02:21] – He’s right. – What? – 他答对了 – 什么?
[1:02:23] He’s right. – 他答对了 – 他答对了?
[1:02:27] How much is 4,343 times 1,234? 4,343乘以1,234等于多少?
[1:02:33] 5,359,262 5,359,262.
[1:02:35] – He’s a genius. – He’s right. – 他是个天才 – 他答对了
[1:02:38] He’s a genius. 他是个天才
[1:02:39] Ray, do you know how much the square root of 2,130 is ? 雷,你知道2,130的开平方根是多少?
[1:02:45] 46.1519 46.1519
[1:02:49] – 2304. 2304
[1:02:51] – That’s amazing. 真神奇啊
[1:02:52] That is amazing. He should work for NASA or something like that. 真神奇 他应该到航太总署那类单位工作的
[1:02:57] If you had a dollar, and you spent 50 cents, 如果你有一块钱 你花掉五毛钱
[1:03:01] how much money would you have left? 你还剩多少钱?
[1:03:07] About 70. 大概七毛钱
[1:03:08] – 70 cents ? – 70 cents. – 七毛钱? – 七毛钱
[1:03:10] – So much for the NASA idea. – We should go to Kmart. – 为航太总署工作大概不行了 – 我们应该到K市场去了
[1:03:13] – What did I tell ya ?After this. – 400 Oak Street. – 我不是告诉过你吗? – 橡树街四百号
[1:03:17] Do you know how much a candy bar costs ? 你知道一块糖要多少钱?
[1:03:20] – About $100. – $100, huh ? – 大概一百元 – 一百元?
[1:03:22] Know how much those new compact cars cost? 你知道这种小轿车一台多少钱?
[1:03:25] About $100. 大概一百元
[1:03:28] In his particular case, he’s very high-functioning. 以他的情况来看,他很不错 他是非常高功能的
[1:03:32] Most autistics can’t speak or can’t communicate. 多数自闭症患者没法讲话 也没法沟通
[1:03:38] Do you know what autistic is ? 你知道什么是自闭吗?
[1:03:40] – Yeah – You know that word? – 是 – 你知道这个字?
[1:03:42] Yeah 是
[1:03:44] Are you autistic ? 你有自闭症吗?
[1:03:48] I don’t think so. 我不认为
[1:03:50] No, definitely not. 不,绝对不是
[1:03:59] Lenny, shut up. Let me see if I understand. 连尼,闭嘴就好 让我看看我弄懂没有
[1:04:01] Very small here. 这里很小
[1:04:02] It’s gonna cost me $10,000 additional for each car? 每辆车还要多花我一万元?
[1:04:05] – It’s very crowded. – Ray, please. Just one second. – 这里很挤 – 雷,拜托,一下就好
[1:04:09] They want to take out the manifold and carburetors 什么?他们要把歧管和化油器拿掉?
[1:04:12] in order to put in a fuel injection system ?Now? 才能把燃油喷注系统装上?现在吗?
[1:04:15] That is nonsense. This is bullshit. 简直是胡说八道 废话
[1:04:17] – What are you doing? – Too crowded for a backpack. – 你在干嘛? – 太挤了,容不下背包
[1:04:19] Leave this on. 戴着
[1:04:21] It’s gonna cost me $40,000 just to meet EPA now. 我要符合环保署规定 现在得花四万元了?
[1:04:24] What?No. 什么?要
[1:04:25] Give me the number, and I’m gonna call the conversion shop myself. 给我电话号码 我自己打电话给改装厂
[1:04:29] That’s my pen, and that’s definitely my book. 那是我的笔 这绝对是我的书
[1:04:31] Taking your book is not serious injury. 拿你的书不是严重伤害
[1:04:33] Serious Injury book is red. That book is blue. 严重伤害书是红的 那本书是蓝的
[1:04:36] Forgive me, I lost my secret decoder ring. 原谅我 我的秘密解码指环掉了
[1:04:38] – You’re already on number 18. 当然,你已经在第十八项了
[1:04:40] – 1988. I know. 1988,我知道
[1:04:42] ‘Course, that’s my book. That’s my pen. 当然,这是我的书 那是我的笔
[1:04:44] It’s 12 minutes till Wapner. It’s definitely very small in here. 还有十二分钟就到华普纳法官的节目 这里绝对很小
[1:04:48] Small and safe. 小而安全 你可别错过派对
[1:04:50] – You don’t want to miss the party. – ”What you’re witnessing is real.” “你现在看到的是真实故事”
[1:04:52] There’s a party in your honor, Ray. 雷,我们要为你举办一个欢迎派对
[1:04:55] When we get to L.A., a little custody hearing. 我们到洛杉矶后 会有一个小小的监护权听证会
[1:04:58] You know why there’s a party for you?Because you’re the $3 Million Man. 你知道我们会为你办一个派对?因为你是那身价三百万元的人
[1:05:01] – ”What you are witnessing is real.” – Ken Aldorf. Charlie Babbitt. – “你现在看到的是真实故事” – 肯.阿尔道夫,查理.巴比特
[1:05:05] – Fart. – Yeah, I’ll hold. – 放屁 – 好,我会等着
[1:05:08] Fart. 放屁
[1:05:09] Did you fart, Ray?Did you fucking fart? 你放屁了吗,雷?你他妈的放屁了吗?
[1:05:13] Man…how do you get this… 老兄…你怎么这样的…
[1:05:16] – How can you stand that? – I don’t mind it. – 你怎么受得了? – 我不介意啊
[1:05:19] How can you stand it? 你怎么受得了?
[1:05:20] – 10 minutes to Wapner now. – Ken, how are you? – 再十分钟就到华普纳法官的节目了 – 肯,你好吗?
[1:05:23] Definitely locked in this box with no TV. 我绝对是被关在这个盒子里 看不到电视了
[1:05:26] It’s definitely gonna start. The People’s Court. 人民法庭绝对就要开始了
[1:05:29] How could this be ?How could this happen now? 怎么可能这样?这怎么可能发生的?
[1:05:31] People’s Court starts on the– they start right on the button. 人民法庭开始 从按钮开始
[1:05:35] They definitely start on the button. 绝对从按钮开始的
[1:05:37] I got a problem. I’ll call you from our next stop. 我有点问题 我会从下一站打电话给你
[1:05:40] We’re definitely not gonna make it for the program. 我们绝对赶不上节目了
[1:05:43] – We definitely have to go. – We’re going. Just take it easy. – 我们绝对得走了 – 我们这就走了,放轻松
[1:05:46] Eight minutes to Wapner. 再八分钟就到华普纳法官节目了
[1:05:48] Where am I going to find a television around here ? 我在这地方要去哪里找电视?
[1:05:50] – Eight minutes to Wapner. – 再八分钟就到华普纳法官节目了
[1:06:10] Come on. Come on. 来吧,来吧
[1:06:13] You wanna get in there and see the show? 你要进去看节目吗?
[1:06:15] Want to see the show?Then listen up. 雷蒙,你要进去看节目吗?那你听好
[1:06:19] Not another farmhouse in sight. 放眼所及没有另一家农舍
[1:06:21] This is it, man. 就是这家了,老兄
[1:06:24] You act weird, we don’t get in. 你要表现怪异 我们就进不去
[1:06:26] You listening to me ?I want you to look normal. 你在听我说吗?我要你表现出正常的样子
[1:06:29] As normal as possible, all right? 尽可能正常,好吗?
[1:06:31] Just put your hands down. Don’t rock and moan. 把手放下来 不要摇晃呻吟
[1:06:33] – Four minutes to Wapner. – Shut up and stand there. – 再四分钟就到华普纳法官节目了 – 闭嘴站好
[1:06:38] Don’t rock and moan. Put your hands down. 雷蒙,别摇晃呻吟 把手放下来
[1:06:44] Good afternoon, ma’am. I’m Donald Clemens from the A.C. Nielsen Company. 午安,我是从尼尔森公司来的
[1:06:48] – You’re familiar with our work? – You mean the TV ratings ? – 你熟悉我们的工作吗? – 尼尔森,你是说电视收视调查?
[1:06:51] That’s exactly it. 完全正确
[1:06:53] You’ve been selected as a preliminary candidate 你通过我们的初选
[1:06:55] to become our next Nielsen family in the area. 将成为这个地区下一个尼尔森家庭
[1:06:58] My husband’s not home. 我先生不在家
[1:06:59] You’ll share responsibility for shaping television programming 如果被选中,你将一起负责 策划电视节目
[1:07:03] viewed by our entire nation, 这些电视节目将在全国播出
[1:07:05] in return for which you’ll receive a check 为答谢你 你每个月将收到…
[1:07:07] in the amount of $286 each month. 一张两百八十六元的支票
[1:07:09] Who’s he ? 他是谁?
[1:07:11] That would be my partner, Mr. Bainbridge, who does the– 他是我的伙伴班布里吉先生 他负责
[1:07:18] Next. The People’s Court. 请收看人民法庭
[1:07:19] – Oh, boy! – That’s it! You blew it. – 喔,老天 – 好了,你搞砸了
[1:07:21] You don’t get to see your program. 你没法看你的节目了
[1:07:23] – It’s finished! – One minute to Wapner. – 完蛋了! – 再一分钟就到华普纳法官节目了
[1:07:26] One minute to Wapner. 再一分钟就到华普纳法官节目
[1:07:28] I had you in there! You were in there! 你本来可以进去的! 你可以在里头的!
[1:07:31] Defendants, plaintiffs–you had it all! 原告、被告、一应俱全!
[1:07:33] They are in there making legal history, Ray. 他们都在里面写法律历史,雷
[1:07:36] – Legal history! – Oh, boy! – 法律历史! – 喔,老天!
[1:07:39] What is going on out here ? 这是怎么回事?
[1:07:41] I’m sorry, ma’am. I lied to you. 抱歉,夫人 我对你撒了谎,很对不起
[1:07:43] If he doesn’t get to watch People’s Court. That man is my brother. 那个人是我哥哥 如果他三十秒内没法看人民法庭
[1:07:47] he’s gonna throw a fit right on your porch. 他就会在你走廊上撒赖
[1:07:50] You can help, or you can stand there and watch it happen. 你可以帮我忙 或者你可以袖手旁观
[1:07:54] We like to watch cartoons. Think he’d settle for that? 我们要看卡通 你觉得他愿意看这个节目吗?
[1:07:57] …then she sees an identical twin. …然后她看到一对孪生双胞胎
[1:08:00] True. he didn’t have his shirt on. the other one did. 是的,他没穿衬衫 另一个穿了
[1:08:04] but they sure look alike to me. 但依我看来,他们真的长得一样
[1:08:06] – If it got on his chest… – I want my daddy! – 如果这掉到他胸口上… – 我要找爸爸!
[1:08:10] Daddy’s not here right now, darling. 爸爸现在不在,亲爱的
[1:08:13] I wanted to take it off quckly because it got very cold. – 我要赶快把它拿下来 因为一下就变冷了
[1:08:17] I also confess I was afraid I might burn my hand if I’d taken it… 我也承认 我怕我会烫到手,如果我拿…
[1:08:21] Work with me on this one. Believe me, I’m gonna take care of it. 请跟我合作 相信我,我会处理的
[1:08:25] I don’t think she did anything negligent. – 她没疏忽大意
[1:08:27] – You know that song? – My judgment is for the defendant. – 你知道那首歌吗? 所以我判被告胜诉
[1:08:31] “胜诉:被告”
[1:08:34] We’ll be back for the litigants’ reactions 广告过后 我们会回来报导华普纳法官裁决后…
[1:08:36] to Judge Waprer’s decision right after these messages. 诉讼双方的反应
[1:09:17] – My credit card’s been rejected? – Yes, sir. – 我的信用卡被拒收? – 是的,先生
[1:09:20] – How much is this gonna cost? – $20, sir. – 这要多少钱? – 二十元,先生
[1:09:23] “办公室”
[1:09:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:09:29] “大发汽车旅馆”
[1:10:08] ‘Course, I’m never going back. It’s definitely going to be a long journey. 当然,我永远回不去了 绝对是漫漫长路
[1:10:12] Just a couple of more days. 不过再多几天罢了,雷
[1:10:14] Then who’s playing first?You mean the fella playing for St. Louis ? 然后谁在一垒?你是说为圣路易打球的那家伙?
[1:10:18] It’s just another motel. You gotta do this every time ? 又来了?过是另一个汽车旅馆 你每次都得搞一次?
[1:10:23] That’s the man’s name. Whose name ? 那是那男人的名字 谁的名字?
[1:10:25] Why are you asking me ?I’m not asking you. I’m telling you. 你为什么问我?我没问你,我在告诉你
[1:10:27] Who’s on first. I’m asking you who’s on first. 谁在一垒 我在问你谁在一垒
[1:10:30] Yo, Ray. 吆,雷
[1:10:32] Ray, this is not…it’s not a riddle. 雷,这不是…这不是个谜语
[1:10:34] You know the fella’s name ?Then who’s playing first? 你知道那个家伙的名字?那谁在一垒?
[1:10:37] You’re never gonna figure out who’s on first base, 你永远也猜不出谁在一垒
[1:10:39] because Who is on first base. 因为”谁”在一垒…
[1:10:41] That’s the joke. It’s comedy. 是个笑话,是个喜剧
[1:10:43] Sometimes his wife comes and collects it. Whose wife ? 有时候他太太会来收 谁的太太?
[1:10:46] – It’s comedy. – Every dollar of it. – 那是个喜剧 – 每一块钱都收
[1:10:48] You got a first baseman on first? 你在说一垒手在一垒?
[1:10:50] It’s a routine between When you do it, you’re not funny. Abbott and Costello. 这是艾伯特和柯斯泰罗之间的对口 当你说这段话时,你不好笑
[1:10:54] You’re the comedy team of Abbott and Abbott. Understand? 你在担任艾伯特和柯斯泰罗的喜剧团 你了解吗?
[1:10:57] Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it. Whose wife ?Yeah. 有时候他太太会来收 谁的太太?
[1:11:01] Ray, you are never going to solve it. 雷,你永远也解不出答案的
[1:11:05] You know why?’Cause it’s not a riddle. 你知道为什么你永远解不出答案?因为那不是个谜语
[1:11:08] If you understood that, if you understood that it’s funny, 如果你了解这一点 如果你了解那很滑稽
[1:11:11] you might get better. 你可能就会正常一点了
[1:11:13] All I’m trying to find out is, what’s the guy’s name on first base ? 我只是想知道一垒手的名字?
[1:11:16] What’s the guy’s name on first base ? 一垒那家伙的名字是什么?
[1:11:18] No. What’s the guy’s name on second base. 不,二垒那家伙的名字是什么?
[1:11:20] Have you got a first baseman ?Then who’s playing first?Yeah. 你有一垒手吗?那谁在一垒?
[1:11:25] Who’s…you know the fellow’s name ? 谁在…你知道那家伙的名字吗?
[1:11:27] Then who’s playing first?The fella playing for St. Louis ? 那谁在一垒?为圣路易队打球的家伙?
[1:11:31] Who. The guy on first– the first baseman. 谁,一垒那家伙 一垒手
[1:11:33] Who’s on first. What are you asking me for? 谁在一垒 你在问我什么?
[1:11:35] Have you got a first baseman on first?Yeah. 你一垒手有人吗?
[1:11:38] All right, Ray. Come on. 好了,雷,来吧
[1:11:39] We’re gonna put the bed by the window the way you like. 我们可以把床搬到窗边 那是你喜欢的方式
[1:11:42] We got your apple juice. 我们会有你的苹果汁
[1:11:43] We’re gonna take the pens and paper, put ’em on the table… 我们会拿笔、纸 把它们放在桌上…
[1:11:48] – Did I forget something? – Cheese balls. – 我还忘记了什么吗? – 起司球
[1:11:50] – Yes, I forgot the cheese balls. – Definitely have cheese balls. – 是,我忘了起司球 – 绝对要吃起司球
[1:11:53] – But we got them. – I have to have 1 2 cheese balls. – 但我们已经有了 – 我得吃十二个起司球
[1:11:56] I have to get my tartar control toothpaste. I got that a couple of days ago. – 我要我的抑制牙石牙膏 – 我们有了,我几天前买的
[1:12:00] Where’s my tartar control toothpaste ? 我的抑制牙石牙膏呢?
[1:12:07] Remember when that doctor asked you those questions today? 记得吗?当医生问你有关数字的问题时
[1:12:11] – How did you do that? 你怎么做到的?
[1:12:13] – I see it. 我看到的
[1:12:14] I see it. 我看到的
[1:12:16] What’s that?Stop that for a second. 那是什么?停下来一下
[1:12:18] I see it. 我看到的
[1:12:19] Just put that down. I’m trying to talk to you. 雷蒙,把那个放下来 我想要跟你讲话
[1:12:22] When I say stop, why don’t you stop ? 当我说,”停下来” 你为什么不停下来?
[1:12:24] Why do you always have to act like an idiot? 你为什么总得表现得像个白痴?
[1:12:29] – You think that’s funny? – Funny Rain Man. Funny teeth. – 你觉得这很滑稽吗? – 滑稽雨人、滑稽牙齿
[1:12:32] What did you say? 你说什么?
[1:12:33] – Funny teeth. – Rinse. – 滑稽牙齿 – 漱口
[1:12:41] Why did you say funny teeth ? 你为什么说滑稽牙齿?
[1:12:44] You said funny teeth, funny Rain Man. 你说滑稽牙齿,滑稽雨人
[1:12:47] Rain Man ?I said Rain Man ? 雨人?我说雨人?
[1:12:50] Yeah, funny Rain Man. 是,滑稽雨人
[1:12:55] Was I trying to say Raymond, and it came out Rain Man ? 我是不是想说雷蒙 结果说成”雨人”?
[1:12:58] Yeah, funny Rain Man. 是,滑稽雨人
[1:13:01] You?You’re the Rain Man ? 你?是雨人?
[1:13:18] Who took this picture ? 谁拍这张照片的?
[1:13:20] D-A-D. 爸爸
[1:13:22] And you lived with us ? 你跟我们住过?
[1:13:24] 10961 Beechcrest Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. 是,10961山毛榉街 辛辛那提,俄亥俄州
[1:13:28] When… when did you leave ? 你何时…何时离开的?
[1:13:30] – January 21 , 1965. – You remember that? – 1965年1月21日 – 你记得那一天?
[1:13:34] It was Thursday. Very snowy out. 那是个星期四,外面下大雪
[1:13:36] 7.2 inches of snow that day. 那天下了7.2英寸的雪
[1:13:41] – Just after mom died–New Year’s. – Mom died January 5, 1965. – 妈妈刚刚死后 新年 – 妈妈死于1965年1月5日
[1:13:46] And you remember the day that you left? 你记得你离开的那一天?
[1:13:48] – After short and sudden illness. – You remember that day you left? – 经过短暂而突发的生病 – 你记得你离开的那天?
[1:13:52] Was I there ?Where was I? 我在那里吗?我在哪里?
[1:13:54] You were in the window. You waved to me. 你在窗里,向我挥手
[1:13:58] Bye-bye, Rain Man. Bye-bye, Rain Man. 拜拜,雨人 拜拜,雨人
[1:14:03] So you were the one that sang to me ? 所以你是跟我唱歌的那个人?
[1:14:09] What–what did you sing? 你…你唱什么歌?
[1:14:12] What was that song? 是什么歌?
[1:14:15] What did you sing? 唱的是什么歌?
[1:14:18] Well, she was just 17 她才十七岁
[1:14:22] And you know what I mean 你知道我的意思
[1:14:25] And the way she looked was way beyond compare 她看来美丽出众
[1:14:31] So how could I dance with another 当我看到她站在哪里
[1:14:38] When I saw her standing there ? 我怎能跟其他人起舞?
[1:14:48] Did I like it when you sang to me ? 你跟我唱这首歌时,我喜欢吗?
[1:14:52] Did we sing any other songs like the Beatles ? 我们还唱了其他 像披头四唱的歌吗?
[1:14:58] What? 什么?
[1:15:00] 可怕!可怕的坏! Scary! Scary bad!
[1:15:02] 可怕的坏! Scary bad!
[1:15:04] 真可怕! It’s scary!
[1:15:09] What–what’s scary bad? 什么…什么是可怕的坏?
[1:15:12] 热水烫宝宝! Hot water burn baby!
[1:15:15] – 水! – 热水烫宝宝? – Water! – Hot water burn baby?
[1:15:18] What baby?Me ?Me ? 什么宝宝?吗?吗?
[1:15:21] Easy. Easy. 放轻松,放轻松
[1:15:22] Hot water burn baby. 热水烫宝宝
[1:15:24] I’m not burned. Look at me. Please. 我没被烫伤 请看着我
[1:15:27] – 热水烫宝宝! – 别这样!我没被烫伤! – Hot water burn baby! – Please! I’m not burned.
[1:15:31] Tub burn baby. 浴盆烫宝宝
[1:15:33] – I’m not burned, man. – Tub burn baby. – 我没被烫伤,老兄 – 浴盆烫宝宝
[1:15:35] I’m not burned. 我没被烫伤
[1:15:38] I’m not burned. It’s okay. 我没被烫伤,没事的
[1:15:45] It’s okay. 没问题的
[1:15:52] Gotta go to Wallbrook now. 该去沃布鲁克了
[1:15:55] That’s why they put you away. 这就是他们为什么把你送走
[1:15:57] They thought you’d hurt me. 他们以为你伤害了我
[1:16:04] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:07] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:09] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:11] What? 什么?
[1:16:13] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:15] What, Ray? 什么,雷?
[1:16:17] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:21] What? 什么?
[1:16:27] Come on, it’s 11 :00, Ray. Lights out. 来吧,十一点了 熄灯
[1:16:40] Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:42] Never, never hurt Charlie Babbitt. 不可以,不可以伤害查理.巴比特
[1:16:51] Right where you like it, at the end of the bed. 你喜欢的地方 在床的尾端
[1:17:05] Come on, Ray. 来吧,雷
[1:17:54] Hi, it’s me. Well, you didn’t hang up. Does that mean we’re engaged? 嗨,是我,你没挂断 这表示我们仍然订婚吗?
[1:18:00] Listen, I… 听着,我…
[1:18:04] I just wanna hear it’s not over. I mean… 我只是想听你说我们之间没结束 我的意思是…
[1:18:08] I’m scared it’s over. 我很害怕我们结束了
[1:18:10] Don’t ask me tonight. Charlie. 今晚别问我,查理 我不知道该说什么
[1:18:11] I don’t know what to say. Let it sit. 那就搁一下吧
[1:18:14] That’s something I’m not real good at. 这是我不擅长的事情
[1:18:17] There’s lots of things you’re not good at. 你有很多不擅长的事情
[1:18:19] I’ll call you when I get back, okay? 我回来后再打电话给你,好吗?
[1:18:25] – I’ll see you. – Ciao. – 回头见 – 再见
[1:19:54] What are you looking at that for? 你看那玩意做什么?
[1:19:56] I spent a couple of hundred on a TV, and now you’re watching a dryer. 我刚花了几百大元买电视 现在你却在看烘干机
[1:19:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:20:01] At the shrink hearing, we’re gonna have to prove 在听证时,我们必须证明…
[1:20:03] you prefer to watch this little TV, as opposed to the clothes dryer. 你喜欢看电视 胜过看烘干机
[1:20:06] You understand that?You listening to me ? 你了解吗?你在听我说吗?
[1:20:10] Turn this off when you’re not watching it. 你不看时就把它关掉
[1:20:13] You run down the batteries, where you gonna be when Wapner’s on ? 如果电池死了 你怎么能在三点钟看华普纳法官呢?
[1:20:17] Yeah, the red one always falls the same. 是的,红色那件总是落在同样地方
[1:20:19] Why aren’t you listening to me ?You just don’t want to listen to me. 你为什么不听我说?你就是不要听我说
[1:20:23] You want to go back to Wallbrook, is that it? 你要回到沃布鲁克,是吗?
[1:20:26] I gotta make a phone call. 我得打个电话
[1:20:39] Lenny, it’s me. 连尼,是我
[1:20:40] Where have you been ?I’ve been sitting by this phone for three hours. 你到哪里去了?我等了三小时了
[1:20:43] I had things to do. I had to buy clothes. 我得做一些事 我得去买衣服
[1:20:45] Clothes ?We are ir serious trouble. What are you doing buying clothes ? 衣服?们出大麻烦了 你还买什么衣服?
[1:20:50] Just take it easy. 放轻松
[1:20:51] I’m in Tucumcari. I’ll be there in– 我在吐康卡力 到那里还要
[1:20:53] They repossessed the cars to pay off the loan. 他们取回那些车去偿付贷款了
[1:20:56] The cars are gone. Charlie. Gone. 车子没了 查理,没车了
[1:20:58] Bateman wants his down payment back. They all do. 贝特曼要回他的头款 他们都要回头款
[1:21:01] That’s 80 thou. Charlie. 那是八万大元呀,查理
[1:21:04] 80,000. I don’t have it. 八万元 我没有
[1:21:07] You golla pay these people back. 你得把钱还给这些人
[1:21:09] or it’s all over– we’re out of business. 否则一切都结束了 我们倒闭了
[1:21:12] What am I going to tell them? 我怎么跟他们说呢?
[1:21:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:21:32] 他妈的! Son of a bitch!
[1:22:11] This would be a lot easier if you’d let me put the top up. 如果你肯让我们把车篷拉起来 我们就舒服多了
[1:22:15] We wouldn’t have to fry. 我们不需要被炸干了
[1:22:16] Put this lotion on so you don’t burn. 把乳液擦上 这样你才不会被晒伤
[1:22:20] Don’t start. You want the top up ? 别再来了 你要我把车篷拉起来吗?
[1:22:22] – I definitely like the top down. – I know. I don’t want you to burn. – 我绝对喜欢车篷拉下来 – 我知道,我不要你晒伤
[1:22:26] Definitely like it when the top’s… 我绝对喜欢车篷…
[1:22:29] It’s all right. Just take it easy. It’s almost over. 没关系 放轻松,快结束了
[1:22:35] – All right, how’s that feel? – Very slippery. – 好,这感觉如何? – 很滑
[1:22:47] Maldonado swings and hits a hot shot through the box 马多纳多挥棒 打中一记热球,穿越投手区区
[1:22:50] into center field for a base hit. 进入中野,成为安打
[1:22:52] One runner’s in. Here’s Brenly going to third. 得了一分,布蓝利到三垒
[1:22:55] 戴维斯传球到… 来不及了! The throw by Davis… Not in time!
[1:22:59] Brenly in safely at third base or Maldonado’s single. 马多纳多投出一支安打 把布蓝利安全送达三垒
[1:23:03] He held that ball out in center field a little too long. don’t you think? 他似乎在中外野把球抱得 太久了一点,你不觉得吗?
[1:23:07] Take a look at it once again. 再看一次…
[1:23:09] Treadwell played it way over towards the right side. 崔德伟太靠右边边界了
[1:23:13] Shading him to pull… 来不及接球…
[1:23:16] Here’s Davis. 好,戴维斯来接球了
[1:23:19] Yeah. he seems to hold it there just a bit. 是,他似乎抱球抱得太久了,汤姆
[1:23:22] Double-pumped. didn’t he ?Watch it on the replay. 投球时手滑了一下,是不是?从重播就可以看出来
[1:23:26] He loses all chance at a play or Brenly. 他失去防守布蓝利的所有机会
[1:23:28] though Brenly doesn’t exactly pick ’em up and lay ’em down. 虽然布蓝利没尽全力跑
[1:23:32] And the throw into third base finally is a little bit long… 最终,传到三垒的球 时间也长了一点
[1:24:09] Will you give me a break with this ? 你可不可以让我休息一下?
[1:24:11] Can’t. 不能
[1:24:15] Ray, stop it. 雷,停下来
[1:24:31] J-7.
[1:24:34] K-7 ?What’s that? K-7?是什么?
[1:24:36] J-7.
[1:24:39] What’s J-7 ? J-7是什么?
[1:24:42] What’s J-7 ?The song’s J-7 ? J-7是什么?J-7那首歌?
[1:24:46] “J7,寂寞女人是最佳爱人”
[1:24:53] Look out there. 你看外面
[1:24:56] No, Raymond, out here. 雷蒙,你看外面
[1:25:00] “18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses.” “十八个轮子和一打玫瑰”
[1:25:02] What’s the number? 是什么号码?
[1:25:03] E-5.
[1:25:08] ”Cheating Heart,” Hank Williams. “欺骗的心,汉克威廉斯”
[1:25:11] ”Your Cheating Heart.” ‘Course, that’s Hank Williams, Jr. “你欺骗的心” 当然,那是小汉克威廉斯
[1:25:14] D-1 . D-1 .
[1:25:19] ”Blue Moon of Kentucky,” Bill Monroe. “肯德基蓝月,比尔.蒙罗”
[1:25:22] And the Bluegrass Boys. T-5. “蓝草男孩,T-5”
[1:25:27] How many toothpicks came out of that box? 这个盒子倒出来多少牙签?
[1:25:29] 246. 两百四十
[1:25:33] 246. 两百四十
[1:25:35] You paying attention ? 你在注意吗?
[1:25:42] You watching that? 你在看吗?
[1:25:49] – You seeing that, Ray? – Yeah, falling on the ground. – 你看到了吗,雷? – 是,掉落在地上
[1:25:55] Okay. Now what… what do I have left? 好,现在怎样… 我还剩多少?
[1:25:59] Two jacks, one 8, one king, one 6, 两张杰克,一张八 一张国王,一张六
[1:26:01] two aces, one 10, one 9, one 5. 两张A,一张十 一张九,一张五
[1:26:05] One 5. You are beautiful, man. 一张五 你太棒了,兄弟
[1:26:32] – I’m an excellent driver. – You can’t drive now. – 我是个优秀驾驶者 – 你现在不能开车
[1:26:34] Are you listening?This is important. 你在听吗?这件事很重要
[1:26:36] When there’s lots of 10s and picture cards left, it’s good for us. 有很多十点和图片卡时 对我们就很好
[1:26:40] – Say it–10s are good. – 10s are good. – 说 十点很好 – 十点很好
[1:26:42] And you’re going to bet one– 你就要赌一张牌
[1:26:44] One if it’s bad, two if it’s good. 如果牌不好,就赌一张 好牌,赌两张
[1:26:46] That’s right. Two if it’s good, Ray. 对了 好就赌两张牌,雷
[1:26:49] Now, listen, casinos have house rules. 听着,雷 赌场有规矩的
[1:26:53] The first one is, they don’t like to lose. 第一条是他们不喜欢输
[1:26:56] So you never, never show that you are counting cards. 所以,你永远不可以表现出 你在算牌的样子
[1:26:59] That is the cardinal sin, Ray. 这是大罪,雷
[1:27:02] Are you listening?That’s very important. 你在听吗?这很重要
[1:27:04] Yeah. Counting…counting is bad. 是,算牌… 算牌是很坏的
[1:27:07] Yes, counting is bad. 是,算牌是很坏的
[1:27:09] I like to drive slow on the driveway. 我喜欢在车道上慢慢开
[1:27:11] You get this right, Ray, 你说对了,雷
[1:27:13] you can drive wherever you want as slow as you like. 你可以到处开 尽量慢
[1:27:16] I’m an excellent driver. 我是个优秀驾驶者
[1:27:20] “欢迎来到拉斯维加斯”
[1:27:30] “贷款与珠宝公司” “当铺”
[1:27:50] Miss Sue Morgan. please pick up the hotel courtesy phone. 苏摩根小姐,请接旅馆免费电话
[1:27:53] Miss Sue Morgan. please pick up the hotel courtesy phone. 苏摩根小姐,请接旅馆免费电话
[1:29:20] “百万现金”
[1:29:28] “超级彩金”
[1:29:40] Rain Man, Let’s play some cards. 雨人 我们来玩牌吧
[1:29:53] – You want a hit? – No. You’ve got 1 8. – 你要庄家打一张牌吗? – 不要,你已经有十八点了
[1:29:56] – I want a hit. – Sir, you have 1 8. – 我要被打 – 先生,你已经有十八点了
[1:29:58] – You don’t. Hit me. – I definitely want to hit. – 你没有,打一张牌给我 – 我绝对要打
[1:30:01] – Hitting 1 8. – He doesn’t want to hit. – 我打十八点了 – 他不要打
[1:30:03] – 打我 – 不要 – Hit me. – Don’t!
[1:30:06] You took my queen. I’ve got a 10, I needed that. 你拿走我的皇后了 我有一张十点,我需要那张皇后
[1:30:09] – I can’t take your queen! – Please don’t touch the cards. – 我不可能拿走你的皇后 – 请不要碰牌
[1:30:12] – I need my own queen. – There’s lots of them. – 我需要我的皇后 – 还有很多呢
[1:30:16] – There’s lots of them ? – Lots and lots of them. – 还有很多? – 很多很多
[1:30:19] Hold on here for a second. 等一下
[1:30:25] I’m gonna double down. 我要加倍下注
[1:30:28] Queen, queen. 皇后,皇后
[1:30:32] Yes, sir. You gotta love this town. 是,先生 你非得爱这个城市不可
[1:30:36] I’m going for it, Nick. 尼克,我上了
[1:30:39] It looks like it. It certainly looks like it. 看起来有希望 当然看起来有希望
[1:30:58] Wanna bet one chip or two chips ? 你要赌吗?一块筹码,还是两块?
[1:31:00] Bet two. 赌两块
[1:31:01] Bet two. 赌两块
[1:31:49] What’s your secret, guys ? 你们的秘密是什么,兄弟们?
[1:31:52] We cheat. 我们作弊
[1:31:54] This is Sam. Tape table 47. 这是山姆 第四十七桌的录影带
[1:32:05] About 85,000. 大概八万五千元
[1:32:06] 85,000?Did you call the Eye in the Sky? 八万五?你打电话给空中侦测眼了吗?
[1:32:09] – Sam did. – I’ll take over from here. – 山姆打了 – 我从这里接手
[1:32:18] – You win again. – All right! – 你又赢了 – 太棒了!
[1:32:21] You’re doing well. I’m happy for you, sir. 你手气很顺 我真替你高兴,先生
[1:32:28] What do you see ? 你看到什么?
[1:32:30] Well, he’s not catching the hole card. 他没有碰那牌
[1:32:34] I don’t see him using a computer. 我没看到他用电脑
[1:32:36] He’s not, but something’s not right. 他没有 但还是有些不对劲
[1:32:38] No one in the world can count into a six-deck shoe. 这世界上没有人能 记下六盒扑克牌的
[1:33:14] Hold it. Hold it here. 等一下 这里停一下
[1:33:18] Watch my chips. I’m gonna be back in second. 看着我的筹码 我立刻回来
[1:33:20] Go right ahead, sir. 请便,先生
[1:33:23] We’re in the middle of a hand. 雷,你在干嘛?我们正在牌局之中
[1:33:26] You don’t leave in the middle of a hand. 在牌局之中时 你是不能离开的
[1:33:28] We are hot. The Babbitt brothers are kicking ass in Vegas. 我们手风正顺 巴比特兄弟正在拉斯维加大赢
[1:33:31] Wheel of fortune. 幸运之轮
[1:33:32] We got Cleopatra and Caesar waiting for you. 克丽欧佩卓和凯萨 正在等着你
[1:33:35] ”Look at all this glamorous merchandise.” “看看这些令人目眩神摇的商品”
[1:33:37] One for bad, two for good. 坏牌就赌一张,好牌就赌两张
[1:33:38] – Twenty. – Twenty? – 二十 – 二十?
[1:33:41] – It’s going to hit on 20? – Yeah, definitely 20. – 绝对会打中二十? – 是,绝对会打中二十
[1:33:45] $3,000 on 20. 三千元赌二十号
[1:33:48] – Definitely 20. – Definitely 20? – 绝对二十 – 绝对二十?
[1:34:02] It’s not your game, Ray. 这不是你的游戏,雷
[1:34:03] I just lost $3,000. 我刚输了三千元
[1:34:06] That’s $3,000 I lost. 我输了三千元
[1:34:07] Come on, a little Black– 来吧,再来点二十一点
[1:34:09] No ?Easy, don’t start banging yourself, all right? 不要?轻松 不要又开始撞头,好吗?
[1:34:13] Maybe we’ll play later. 我们晚一点再玩吧
[1:34:16] – I’m gonna cash in. – Yeah, cash in. – 我要兑现了 – 是,兑现
[1:34:18] You make me sad, Ray. 你让我悲伤,雷
[1:34:22] Twenty. 二十
[1:34:26] We won $86,000 and some change, right? 我们赢了八万六千元 再加一点零头,对吗?
[1:34:29] – $86,500. – $80,000.
[1:34:33] Refund on the car payments, 可以把车的头款退回去了
[1:34:34] and I owe… 我还欠…
[1:34:36] What did I say I owe to get the Rolex back? 我刚刚说我得付多少 才能赎回劳力士表?
[1:34:38] $3,500. Six months to pay. $3,500 六个月还清
[1:34:41] We don’t have to pay for the room–that’s comped. 我们不需要付房钱 赌场招待
[1:34:44] I’m free and clear. I’m gonna go take a celebration piss. 我无债一身轻了 我要来个庆祝放尿
[1:34:50] Don’t go anywhere. Until I get back, the sign says “Don’t walk.” 等在这里,直到我回来 标志说”止步”
[1:34:53] – Don’t walk. – Don’t walk. – 止步 – 止步
[1:35:14] Hey 嗨
[1:35:17] You looking for a date ? 找人约会吗?
[1:35:19] – Are you? – I don’t know. – 是吗? – 我不知道
[1:35:21] – What’s your name ? – Raymond. – 你叫什么名字? – 雷蒙
[1:35:23] My name is Iris. 我的名字是爱瑞丝
[1:35:26] Raymond, you like me ? 雷蒙,你喜欢我吗?
[1:35:27] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? – 我不知道 – 你不知道?
[1:35:30] I think if you gave me a chance, you would. 如果你给我个机会 你会喜欢我的
[1:35:32] Why don’t we try to get to know each other? 我们多认识对方看看吧?
[1:35:34] Yeah, get to know each other. 是,多认识对方
[1:35:36] He doesn’t have any money, honey. 蜜糖,他没钱的
[1:35:40] That’s all right, sugar, ’cause we are just talking. 没关系,甜心 因为我们只是在讲话
[1:35:42] Yeah, we’re just talking. 是,我们只是在讲话
[1:35:45] Let’s go upstairs. What are you doing? 我们上楼吧,雷 你在干嘛?
[1:35:47] Getting to know each other. Just talking. 认识对方 只是讲话
[1:35:50] – What room ?I’ll bring him up. – That’s all right. – 哪一间房?会带他上来 – 没关系
[1:35:54] You want to stay here and get to know each other? 你要留在这里 认识对方?
[1:35:57] Yeah. Get to know each other. Just talking. 是,得认识对方 只是讲话
[1:35:59] This will be interesting. I’ll be over here just in case. 这会很有意思 我就等在那里,以防万一
[1:36:04] He doesn’t seem to like me. Who is he ? 他似乎不太喜欢我 他是谁?
[1:36:07] My brother. I’m living in his room. 他是我弟弟 我住在他房里
[1:36:09] He seems young to be your brother. He was born August 12, 1962. – 他好像太年轻了,不像你弟弟 – 他是1962年8月12日出生的
[1:36:13] It was a Sunday. 那是个星期天
[1:36:17] What exactly do you guys do here ? 你们究竟在这里干什么?
[1:36:20] – We’re counting cards. – You’re counting cards ? – 我们记牌 – 你们记牌?
[1:36:23] We’re counting cards. 我们记牌
[1:36:26] – We’re counting cards. – What else do you do ? – 我们记牌 – 你们还做什么其他事呢?
[1:36:30] We’re counting cards. 我们记牌
[1:36:32] I know you’re counting cards. What else do you do ? 我知道你们记牌 你们还做什么其他事?
[1:36:34] Are you taking any prescription medication ? 你在服用医师处方药吗?
[1:36:37] Look, I’m out of here. 好,我要闪人了
[1:36:40] ‘Course, what time is the date ? 当然,约会是什么时间?
[1:36:42] – Later. – What time is the date ? – 稍晚 – 约会是什么时间?
[1:36:44] – 10:00. – ‘Cause lights out at 1 1 :00. – 十点 – 因为十一点熄灯
[1:36:47] 10:00 daylight-savings time. 日光节约时间十点钟
[1:36:51] 10:00?You like her?You think she’s pretty? 十点?喜欢她吗?你觉得她漂亮吗?
[1:36:55] Yeah. She’s very sparkly. 是,她非常火花四射
[1:36:57] Definitely very sparkly. Very sparkly. – 绝对非常闪烁灿烂 – 非常闪烁灿烂
[1:37:03] He did a great job on that suit. You don’t realize how good you look. 他这套西装做得真好 你不知道你穿起来多帅
[1:37:06] – Do you like it? – It’s not Kmart. – 你喜欢吗? – 不是K市场的
[1:37:09] How could you not like that suit?You look fantastic, Ray. 你怎么可能不喜欢这套西装呢?你看起来太棒了
[1:37:12] – How can you not like it? – It’s not a Kmart suit. – 你怎么可能不喜欢呢? – 这不是K市场的西装
[1:37:15] I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. Kmart sucks. Okay? 我跟你分享个小秘密 K市场逊,好吗?
[1:37:22] Here you go. 给你,雷
[1:37:24] It’s the high rollers’ suite. 这个高额玩家的套房
[1:37:26] This is for you. 这是你的
[1:37:28] Ever seen a room like this before ? 你看过这样的房间吗?
[1:37:31] What’s up there ?What’s up there ? 上面是什么?上面是什么?
[1:37:33] You’re not even looking. 你根本没在看
[1:37:35] – Yeah. Bed. – That’s your bed. – 是,床 – 那是你的床
[1:37:38] I had them put it by the window, just the way you like it. 我让他们把床搬到窗边 就是你喜欢的摆法
[1:37:41] – Bed by the window. – Right. Go on up. – 床在窗边 – 对,上去吧
[1:37:44] Just the way you like it, isn’t it? 就是你喜欢的摆法,是吗?
[1:37:48] Look at you with all those lights. 看看你跟这些灯火相辉映
[1:37:50] Mr. Vegas. You are Mr. Las Vegas now, man. 拉斯维加斯先生 你就是拉斯维加斯先生,老哥
[1:37:54] What do you think? 你觉得如何?
[1:37:55] There’s a lot of lights. Very sparkly. Very twinkly. 有好多灯 非常闪烁灿烂,非常闪亮晶晶
[1:37:58] 我们今天赚了很多钱 我们赚了很多钱! We made a lot of money today. We made a lot of money!
[1:38:02] Forgetting the $3,000 we tossed away at that wheel of fortune. 忘掉我们在幸运之轮 丢掉的三千大元
[1:38:07] Yeah, wheel of fortune. 是,幸运之轮
[1:38:09] I’m sorry about that. I got a little carried away. 很抱歉 我有点兴奋过头了
[1:38:12] I got a little hot, okay? 我有点太狂热了,好吗?
[1:38:17] I’m saying I’m sorry. I just want you to know, I am sorry. 我在说我很抱歉 我只是要你知道我很抱歉
[1:38:22] I’m apologizing. 我向你道歉
[1:38:25] I got a little carried away. The money…I got a little greedy. 我有点冲昏头了 这些钱…我有点太贪心了
[1:38:29] Want to say something? 想说什么吗?
[1:38:31] I have to be at the bar at 10:00 with Iris. 我十点得在酒吧跟爱瑞丝碰面
[1:38:34] ‘Cause I’ve got to thank you, man. You… 因为我得谢谢你,老哥,你…
[1:38:38] You did it. You did it. I was just there. 你办到了,你办到了 我就在那里
[1:38:42] You saved my ass. 你救了我一命
[1:38:43] I was just along for the ride. 我只是坐顺风车而已
[1:38:46] Have to be at the bar at 10:00. Have to go to the date with Iris. 得在十点到酒吧 得跟爱瑞丝约会
[1:38:50] Yeah, Iris–that’s her name. 是,爱瑞丝 那是她的名字
[1:38:51] Big date. Going to go dancing. 重要约会 要去跳舞
[1:38:53] Dancing. 是,跳舞
[1:38:55] Have to go to the date with Iris, dancing. 得跟爱瑞丝约会
[1:38:57] – Know how to dance ? – I don’t know. – 会跳舞吗? – 我不会
[1:38:59] You don’t know how?You ought to learn sometime. 你不会?你得找个时间学学
[1:39:02] Have to learn to dance with a date. 得学会跟约会对象跳舞
[1:39:05] Have to learn to dance with a date. 得学会跟约会对象跳舞
[1:39:07] I was just kidding. You’re not gonna have to dance on this date. 我只是在开玩笑 你不需要在这次约会跳舞的
[1:39:10] Have to go to the date. Learn to dance. Definitely. Now. 得去约会 学会跳舞,绝对要,现在
[1:39:14] You don’t have to dance now, but I’ll teach you sometime. 你不需要现在跳舞 但我会找时间教你跳舞
[1:39:17] Definitely have to. 我绝对得要
[1:39:19] You’re not gonna have to dance. 你不需要跳舞的
[1:39:20] Definitely have to learn to dance for the date. 我绝对要学会跳舞
[1:39:22] Sorry I even brought this up. All right, Ray. My mistake. 我很抱歉我提到这件事 好吧,雷,我的错
[1:39:26] 10:00. 十点钟
[1:39:27] You got the only famous dancing hooker in Vegas. 你找到唯一著名的 拉斯维加舞娘妓女
[1:39:30] Stand over there. 站到这里来
[1:39:40] Come over here. 过来
[1:39:43] Now, you hear the music ? 现在,你听到音乐了吗?
[1:39:45] Just watch my feet. 看着我的脚
[1:39:46] Raymond, watch my feet. 雷蒙,看着我的脚
[1:39:49] Just do what I’m doing. 跟着我做
[1:39:52] Feel the rhythm of the music ?We’re just moving our feet like that. 感觉到音乐的旋律吗?我们只需要向这样移动我们的脚
[1:39:57] Now, you’re the guy, so you’re gonna have to lead. 现在,你是男人 你得带着舞伴跳舞
[1:40:00] And I’m the date, so you want to… 我是你的约会对象 所以你得…
[1:40:04] You want to… 你得…
[1:40:06] Put your left hand up like this. 把你的左手像这样举起来
[1:40:08] Don’t stop moving. You paying attention ? 别停止移动 你在注意听吗?
[1:40:10] Don’t stop moving. Put your left hand up like this. 别停止移动 把你的左手像这样举起来
[1:40:13] Left hand up. That’s good. 举起左手,这样很好
[1:40:15] Don’t stop. Just keep moving. 不要停下来 继续移动
[1:40:17] Good. Just like that. 很好,就像这样
[1:40:19] Take this other hand, put it around behind my back. 把你另外一只手放在我背后
[1:40:22] Want to learn how to dance ? 要学会跳舞吗?
[1:40:24] You gotta touch someone when you dance. 你得在跳舞时触碰到那个人
[1:40:26] I’m not going to hurt you, all right? 我不会伤害你,好吗?
[1:40:29] Just put it right there. 就放在那里
[1:40:30] I take my hand and put it up here. 我把我的手放在那里
[1:40:33] Watch my feet, Ray. Watch my feet. 看着我的脚,雷 看着我的脚
[1:40:36] The rhythm, the rhythm. 韵律,韵律
[1:40:38] All right? 可以吗?
[1:40:39] You can’t watch my feet the whole time, 你跳舞时 不能一直看着我的脚
[1:40:42] so you’re gonna have to look up. 所以你得往上看
[1:40:44] When I tell you to, just look up, real slow. 当我叫你看时 你就往上看,慢慢的
[1:40:48] Just keep moving. 继续移动
[1:40:50] Okay, you ready? 好,准备好了?
[1:40:52] Start looking up. 好,开始往上看
[1:40:54] A little more. Keep moving. 再多看一点,继续移动
[1:40:57] Just a little more. 再多看一点
[1:41:00] A little more. 再多一点
[1:41:02] All the way up. 抬头一直往上看
[1:41:06] There you go, Ray. You’re dancing. This is it. 就像这样,雷 你在跳舞了,就是这样
[1:41:09] Yeah, dancing. 是,跳舞
[1:41:10] You want to close your hand here. 在这里圈起你的手
[1:41:13] You wanna pull like that. 这样拉
[1:41:15] You’re gonna turn me like this, okay? 像这样带我旋转,好吗?
[1:41:18] Just turn. That’s good. 只管旋转,很好
[1:41:21] – This is dancing. – This is dancing. – 这就是跳舞 – 这就是跳舞
[1:41:23] Don’t know about you, but I’m feeling a little silly. 不知道你觉得如何 但我开始头昏了
[1:42:00] That’s it. 就是这样
[1:42:01] 好了! 好了! All right! All right!
[1:42:04] 太漂亮了! 你是个优秀的舞者! Beautiful! You are a good dancer!
[1:42:06] You wanna give me a hug? 要抱我一下吗?
[1:42:21] I just wanted to give you a hug, Ray. 我只是想要拥抱你一下,雷
[1:42:26] Just felt like giving you a hug. 只是想给你一个拥抱
[1:42:44] What are you doing here ? 你在这里干嘛?
[1:42:45] – I’m unemployed. – What do you mean ? – 我失业了 – 你是什么意思?
[1:42:48] You don’t know about the business ? 你不知道生意的情况?
[1:42:50] I know about the business. Come on in. It’s okay. 我知道我们的生意 进来吧,没关系的
[1:42:55] I’m, uh, glad to see you. 我…很高兴见到你
[1:42:58] Ray, look who’s here. 雷,看谁来了
[1:43:24] It’s not right, what you’re doing to Raymond. 这是不对的 你对雷蒙所做的一切
[1:43:28] He’s fine. 他很好
[1:43:29] I know he’s fine– he’s in Las Vegas in a suit, in a big room. 我知道他很好 他在拉斯维加斯 在一个套房,在一个大房间
[1:43:34] It makes me sad. 让我感到悲伤
[1:43:36] Six minutes to my date. 还有六分钟就到约会时间了
[1:43:37] Six minutes to Iris. 六分钟就见到爱瑞丝了
[1:43:40] He has a date ? 他有约会对象?
[1:43:43] Raymond, it’d be nice if you didn’t carry that television everywhere. 雷蒙,如果你不把电视带着到处走 这样会比较好一点
[1:43:47] What do you gotta bring a Watchman for on your date ? 你为什么需要在约会时 带着”随身看”呢?
[1:43:50] The man’s dancing. 那个人在跳舞
[1:43:52] But what does your date look like ? 但你的约会对象长得什么样呢?
[1:43:55] She’s very sparkly. She looks like a holiday. 她很闪烁灿烂 她看起来很像节庆假日
[1:44:00] I don’t think I’ve heard that one before. 这说法可是我头一次听到
[1:44:03] Mr. Kelso would like to see you. 凯尔索先生想要见你
[1:44:05] I don’t know Mr. Kelso. 我不认识凯尔索先生
[1:44:07] He’s director of security. Would you come with me, please ? 他是安全部门的主任 可否请你跟我们来一趟?
[1:44:10] Sure. Susanna, why don’t you stay with Raymond? 当然 苏珊娜,你可不可以陪着雷蒙呢?
[1:44:12] Right this way, sir. 这边请,先生
[1:44:19] Oh, come on, sugar 来吧,甜心
[1:44:21] I hope this takes all night 我希望一夜情长
[1:44:30] 10:01 . She’s not here. She’ll come. She will. – 10:01,她还没来 – 她会来的,她会的
[1:44:41] “地球、风、火;八月十三日”
[1:44:42] “克劳斯比、史提尔丝、纳许”
[1:44:44] Congratulations, Mr. Babbitt. 恭喜了,巴比特先生
[1:44:45] Counting into a six-deck shoe is quite a feat. 记下六盒扑克牌可是一大壮举
[1:44:48] I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:44:51] We make videotapes, Mr. Babbitt, 我们录了录影带的,巴比特先生
[1:44:53] and we analyze the tapes, 我们分析了录影带
[1:44:54] and we even share some of the information with the other casinos. 甚至和其他赌场分享了一些资讯
[1:44:57] These tapes suggest that you should take your winnings and leave the state. 这些录影带建议你 拿着你赢的钱离开本州
[1:45:01] Someone has a good day at the tables 有人在牌桌上手风大顺
[1:45:03] and you accuse them of illegal activities ? 你指控他们进行非法活动?
[1:45:06] Is this how you treat all your guests ? 这是你们对待宾客的方式吗?
[1:45:08] All you have to do is close your mouth and go home. 你只需要闭嘴回家就好
[1:45:11] Those are the best odds you’re gonna see for a while. 这种好运将很难再出现
[1:45:14] I’d take ’em. 我会带着我的好运离开
[1:45:24] Did you want to dance on your date ? 你想在你约会时跳舞吗?
[1:45:26] There’ll be other chances. – 是 – 还有其他机会的
[1:45:29] Many pretty girls would love to dance with you. 很多漂亮女孩都会乐意跟你共舞的
[1:45:33] It’s gonna be okay. 没关系的
[1:45:52] – I like this music, Ray. – Elevator stopped. – 我喜欢这音乐,雷 – 电梯停了
[1:45:55] It’s okay. 没问题
[1:45:56] Think you could show me the way you were going to dance with Iris ? 你准备怎么跟爱瑞丝跳舞?可以跳给我看看吗?
[1:46:00] Yes ? 可以?
[1:46:01] Would you like to dance with me ? 你想跟我跳舞吗?
[1:46:03] – Elevator’s on hold. 电梯暂停了
[1:46:05] – It’s okay. Give me this. 没关系 这个给我
[1:46:11] Show me. Show me how. 跳给我看 跳给我看
[1:46:12] Yeah. Charlie Babbitt taught me. 是,查理.巴比特教我的
[1:46:18] Dancing in the elevator. 在电梯里跳舞
[1:46:21] It’s nice. 很好
[1:46:25] You’re very good. 你跳得很好
[1:46:40] Iris missed a beautiful dance. 爱瑞丝错过了一支漂亮的舞
[1:46:45] – And a kiss. – Yeah, and a kiss. – 还有一个吻 – 是,一个吻
[1:46:48] – Have you ever kissed a girl?- I don’t know. – 你吻过女孩吗? – 我不知道
[1:46:52] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[1:46:56] Open your mouth. Open. 嘴打开,打开
[1:47:00] Like this. 像这样
[1:47:01] Like you are tasting something very good… 像你在品尝美味的东西…
[1:47:05] and very soft. 而且非常软
[1:47:11] Like this. Close your eyes. 像这样 闭上眼睛
[1:47:20] It’s okay, Ray. 没关系,雷
[1:47:31] How was that? 这样如何?
[1:47:33] Wet. 很湿
[1:47:36] Then we did it right. 那我们就做对了
[1:47:37] Elevator’s definitely stuck. No, it’s not stuck. – 电梯绝对卡住了 – 不,没有卡住
[1:47:45] Here. 来
[1:47:48] Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. 佛雷德.亚斯坦和琴姐.罗杰斯
[1:47:52] – Like us. – Yeah, like us. – 像我们 – 是,像我们
[1:47:55] What did I tell you? 我跟你说过的吧,雷?
[1:47:57] I promised you you could drive, this is it. 我答应你让你开车 这就是了
[1:47:59] At Wallbrook, I drive slow on the driveway. 在沃布鲁克 我慢慢在车道上开车
[1:48:01] – This is okay?He can drive ?- I’m an excellent driver. – 这样没问题吗?可以开车? – 我是个优秀的驾驶者
[1:48:04] He’s very good in the driveway. 他很好 在车道上开
[1:49:04] Ray, get in the front seat. 雷,到前座来
[1:49:08] I’ll wait to hear from you after Raymond’s meeting? 所以,在雷蒙的听证会后 我会等你的消息?
[1:49:11] Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. 别担心,一切都会很顺利的
[1:49:13] – I’m nervous. – I know. – 是,我很紧张 – 我知道
[1:49:15] Listen, I’m glad– happy that you came to Vegas. 听着,我很高兴 很快乐看到你来拉斯维加斯
[1:49:19] I know. 我知道
[1:49:23] Ciao. 再见了
[1:49:26] Ray, thank you for the date in the elevator. 雷,谢谢你的电梯间约会
[1:49:29] It was really nice. Ciao. 感觉很好,再见了
[1:49:32] – Thank you for the what? – Nothing. Something between us. – 谢谢你什么? – 没什么,我们之间的秘密
[1:49:35] Between us ? 我们之间?
[1:49:36] Us. 我们
[1:49:41] Us, Ray? 我们,雷?
[1:49:48] Here we go, Ray. This is your bedroom up here. 到了,雷 上面是你的卧室
[1:49:51] ‘Course, there’s no bed there. Definitely no bed there. 当然,这里没床 绝对没床
[1:49:54] This is a magic bed, Ray. 这是魔术床
[1:49:57] Just watch and see. 注意看
[1:49:59] We got the table over here. We got the television. 桌子在这里 我们有电视
[1:50:02] Went to the video store, I got a little surprise for you. 我去了录影带店 带来了一个小小的惊喜
[1:50:05] I picked up a video for you. 我给你带了一个录影带
[1:50:08] – Don’t start. – I’m not asking, I’m telling you. – 别又来了 – 我不是在问你,我是在告诉你
[1:50:11] It’s not just another place. This is…this is my place. 这不是随便一个地方 这是…这是我家
[1:50:14] That’s the man’s name. That’s whose name ?Yes. 这是那个人的名字 谁的名字?
[1:50:18] Who ?The first baseman. Who’s on first. 谁?垒手 谁在一垒
[1:50:20] You got a first baseman ?Who’s playing first?Absolutely. 你有一垒手吗?谁在一垒?对的
[1:50:23] Wher you pay the first baseman. who gets the money ? 你付钱给一垒守时 谁拿到钱了?
[1:50:26] Every dollar of it. Why not?The mar’s entitled to it. 一个子不少,何乐不为?这个人有资格拿钱
[1:50:29] – Who is ?- Yes. 谁在?是
[1:50:32] – So who gets it?- Why shouldn’t he ? 所以谁拿到钱?他为什么不该?
[1:50:34] Sometimes his wife comes ard collects it. 有时候他太太来收
[1:50:36] – Whose wife ? – Yes. – 谁太太? – 是
[1:50:39] After all. the man earrs it. 毕竟,这个人赚到这笔钱的
[1:50:40] – Who does ? – Absolutely. – 谁? – 绝对是
[1:50:42] All I’m tryin’ to find out is what’s the guy’s name or first base ? 我只是想知道在一垒的家伙 叫什么名字?
[1:50:46] No. What is or second base. 不,那是在二垒
[1:50:47] – Don’t you think this is funny? 你不觉得这很滑稽吗?
[1:50:49] – Yeah, this is funny. 是,这很滑稽
[1:50:51] – I’m not changing nobody. – Where’d you see this first? – 我不会换任何人 – 你一开始在哪里看到这个的?
[1:50:54] Dad gave me a book of baseball trivia. 爸爸给我一本”棒球二三事”
[1:50:56] – I’m not asking who’s on second. – Guess it didn’t read as funny. – 我不是问谁在二垒 – 我想大概读来不太有趣
[1:51:00] – Definitely not. – We’re not talking about him. – 绝不 – 我们不是在谈他
[1:51:03] Hello. this is Dr. Bruner. I’d like you to call me– 喂,我是布拉纳医师 请你跟我打电话
[1:51:07] – Yeah, what is it? – Oh. I thought I got the machine. – 是,什么事? – 我以为是电话留言
[1:51:12] I just got into town. ard. as you know. 我刚回来
[1:51:13] the psychological interview is tomorrow. 你知道明天要进行心理访谈
[1:51:16] Yes, sir, I know that. 是,先生,我知道
[1:51:17] I thought we should get together and talk. 我想我们应该见面谈谈
[1:51:20] I think it might be in your best interest to meet me. 我想跟我见面 对你最有利
[1:51:24] When ? 什么时候?
[1:51:25] 我在朋那凡丘大酒店 今晚八点半碰面好吗? I’m at the Bonaverture. How about tonight at 8.:30 ?
[1:51:50] Tomorrow you’ll meet Dr. Marston 明天你就要跟马斯顿医生会面了
[1:51:52] who’s in charge of Raymond’s psychiatric evaluation. 他负责进行雷蒙的心理评估
[1:51:55] I gave him boxes of files on Raymond. Boxes. 我给他好几箱雷蒙的档案 好几箱
[1:51:58] Well, good luck. 呃,祝你好运
[1:52:00] This isn’t a close call, son. It’s a formality. 这不是侥幸,孩子 这是例行公事
[1:52:02] Your brother’s a very disabled individual. 你哥哥是个严重残障的人
[1:52:05] You telling me Marston will rule against me ? 你在跟我说 马斯顿的判定会对我不利?
[1:52:07] No, I’m telling you it’s always been a lost cause. 不,我是在告诉你 这始终都是败诉的原因
[1:52:10] Then what is this about?Why’d you call me ? 那你有何贵干?为什么打电话给我?
[1:52:12] Your father put me in charge of all the money. 你父亲请我负责那笔钱,对吗?
[1:52:15] It doesn’t matter whether or not you win custody of Raymond. 不论你赢得雷蒙的监护权与否
[1:52:19] I won’t have to pay you a dime. It’s at my discretion, not the court’s. 我都不需要付你一分钱 这是我的判断,不是法庭的
[1:52:22] What, so you can’t lose ? 什么,所以你稳赢不输?
[1:52:24] I can lose. I can lose Raymond. 我会输 我会输掉雷蒙
[1:52:26] I care about your brother’s life and the treatment he receives. 我很关心你弟弟的人生 以及他得到的治疗
[1:52:29] I made a commitment to your father 20 years ago, 我二十年前对你父亲 许下了承诺
[1:52:32] and I’m not willing to gamble with that. 我不愿意以这个来做赌博
[1:52:36] What is this ? 这是什么?
[1:52:37] It’s a very big check. 是一张很大的支票
[1:52:42] $250,000. 二十五万元
[1:52:44] And no strings attached. 无条件的
[1:52:46] You just walk away, Charlie. 你只要离开就好,查理
[1:52:49] This isn’t about you and me. 这不是关乎你和我
[1:52:51] It’s not about winning or losing. 这也不是关于赢或输
[1:52:55] I asked you a week ago, 我一星期前问你
[1:52:57] why didn’t anyone ever tell me I had a brother. 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥
[1:52:59] You didn’t have an answer. 你没给我答案
[1:53:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:53:06] It’s funny, I just realized 很滑稽,我刚刚才明白…
[1:53:07] I’m not pissed off anymore my father cut me out of his will. 我不该因为父亲把我在遗嘱上除名 就感到恼火
[1:53:12] You were his friend, you probably knew he tried 你是他的朋友
[1:53:13] to contact me a few times over the years. 你知道他过去几年 好几次想要联络我
[1:53:16] I never called him back. I was a prick. 我从没回电话 我是个混球
[1:53:18] If he was my son, didn’t return my calls, 如果他是我儿子 不回我电话
[1:53:21] I’d have written him out. Fuck him. 我也不会把他写进遗嘱里 他妈的
[1:53:23] But it’s not about the money anymore. 但这不再跟钱有关了
[1:53:27] It’s about– I just don’t understand. 这是有关于 我就是不明白
[1:53:30] Why didn’t he tell me I had a brother? 为什么他不告诉我 我有个哥哥?
[1:53:32] Why didn’t you tell me I had a brother? 为什么你不告诉我 我有个哥哥?
[1:53:34] Why didn’t anyone ever tell me that I had a brother? 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥?
[1:53:38] I mean… 我的意思是..
[1:53:40] Because it would’ve have been nice to know him for more than just the past…six days. 因为,若能早认识他,该有多好而不是只有过去短短的六天
[1:55:30] Come on. 好了
[1:55:32] It stopped. It’s all right. 停了 没关系了
[1:55:41] V-E-R-N.
[1:55:43] Vern. Vern. 佛恩,佛恩
[1:55:46] Main man. My main man, Vern. 雨人 我的雨人,佛恩
[1:55:49] V-E-R-N.
[1:55:58] My main man, Vern. 我的雨人,佛恩
[1:56:03] 佛恩,我的雨人 V-E-R-N V-E-R-N.
[1:56:06] They got raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, Pink Caddie, whole-wheat, Peachy Keen, beer nut, 有覆盆子、草莓、蓝莓 粉红茶罐、全麦
[1:56:10] Rocky Road, buckwheat, Belly Buster, blueberry. 桃色挽歌、啤酒核果、颠波路 荞麦、肚皮炸弹、蓝莓
[1:56:13] What kind of pancakes you want? 你要那种松饼?
[1:56:15] – Pancakes. – What kind? – 松饼 – 哪一种?
[1:56:17] – Pancakes. – Of course. – 松饼 – 当然
[1:56:19] Maple syrup supposed to be on the table before the pancakes. 枫糖应该在松饼送来前 就放在桌上的
[1:56:27] Charlie Babbitt made a joke. I made a joke, Ray. – 查理.巴比特说了个笑话 – 我说了个笑话,雷
[1:56:31] 粉红凯迪拉克咖啡店 松饼
[1:56:51] Step back a little bit, Ray. 向后站一点,雷
[1:57:13] Hello ? 哈罗?
[1:57:16] Why don’t you go sit down over there ? 你坐在那里,好吧?
[1:57:22] Hello ? 哈罗?
[1:57:24] This is not a legal proceeding, 这不是法律诉讼程序
[1:57:25] so there’s no lawyers, no judge present, just the people who care about Raymond. 所以没有律师,没有法官出席 只有关心雷蒙的人在这里
[1:57:30] Raymond, why don’t you have a seat over there. 雷蒙,你坐在那里好吗?
[1:57:32] Mr. Babbitt, why don’t you go to that side of the table. 巴比特先生 你可以到那边去
[1:57:34] Raymond, right here. Have a seat. 雷蒙,来,坐下
[1:57:36] Raymond, right here. Take this seat. 雷蒙,来,坐在这里
[1:57:38] Ray, put your knapsack on the floor. 雷,把你的背包放在地板上
[1:57:40] This is a good opportunity to be honest with one another– 这是我们可以坦诚相对的好机会
[1:57:44] Ray, the TV. On the floor. 雷,电视,在地板上
[1:57:46] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:57:48] I don’t know any easy way to say this, Mr. Babbitt– 我找不到更委婉的方式来说 但巴比特先生
[1:57:51] Say what?Have I lost already? 说什么?我已经输了吗?
[1:57:53] No, you haven’t. I’m not the judge and jury. 不,你没有输 我不是法官和陪审团
[1:57:56] I’m a doctor making a recommendation to a court. 只不过是个医生 向法庭提出建议
[1:57:58] I must tell you that Dr. Bruner is a very respected professional. 我必须告诉你 布拉纳医生是深受敬重的专业人士
[1:58:02] Raymond’s case has been meticulously documented, 雷蒙的病例记录得一丝不苟
[1:58:04] and Wallbrook is one of the finest institutions in this country. 沃布鲁克是全国数一数二的医院
[1:58:08] You’ve made up your mind. I’ll see you in court. 你已经做出决定了 我们法庭见
[1:58:10] No one’s your enemy. 没有人是你的敌人
[1:58:12] My brother came further with me in a week 我哥哥跟我在一起一星期 他的进步…
[1:58:14] than he did with you in 20 years. 比跟你在一起二十年还多
[1:58:16] I don’t think it’s necessary to challenge Dr. Bruner. 你对我们一无所知 我不认为有必要质疑布拉纳医生
[1:58:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:58:20] Exactly what happened this past week, Raymond? 究竟上星期发生了什么事?
[1:58:22] – Well, we got– – I was asking Raymond. – 呃,我们在 – 我在问雷蒙
[1:58:25] Raymond, what happened this past week? 雷蒙,上星期发生了什么事?
[1:58:29] – What did you do ? – Counted cards. – 你做了些什么? – 记扑克牌
[1:58:31] Counted cards in Las Vegas. – 在拉斯维加斯记扑克牌
[1:58:32] – Your brother took you to Las Vegas ? – $3,000 on the wheel of fortune. – 你弟弟带你去拉斯维加斯? – 在幸运之轮上下了三千元注
[1:58:37] He gave you $3,000 to gamble with ? 他给你三千元去赌博
[1:58:39] Lost $3,000 on pitiful 20. 可惜,在二十号上输了三千元
[1:58:42] – What else did you do ? – Bet on number 20. – 你还做了什么? – 在二十号下注
[1:58:44] – What else did you do ? – Danced with Charlie Babbitt. – 你还做了些什么? – 跟查理.巴比特跳舞
[1:58:47] – Danced with your brother? – He wanted to learn– – 跟你哥哥跳舞? – 他要学
[1:58:50] Danced with Susanna. 跟苏珊娜在电梯跳舞
[1:58:51] – Kissed Susanna. – Kissed Susanna ? – 吻了苏珊娜 – 吻了苏珊娜?
[1:58:53] Yeah. In the elevator. 是,在电梯里
[1:58:55] I don’t know. Did you enjoy kissing a woman ? – 你喜欢吻女人吗? – 我不知道
[1:58:58] How did it feel?It felt wet. – 感觉如何? – 很湿
[1:59:00] Wet?Quite a trip. – 湿? – 丰富之旅,恩?
[1:59:05] – You enjoy being on the road? – I’m an excellent driver. – 你喜欢在路上旅行吗? – 我是个优秀的驾驶者
[1:59:08] You drove ? 你开了车?
[1:59:10] Your brother let you drive on the highway? 你弟弟让你在高速公路上开车?
[1:59:12] – Slow on the driveway. – He didn’t drive on the highway. – 慢慢在车道上开车 – 他没在高速公路上开车
[1:59:17] – Did he have any emotional outbursts ? – What do you mean ? – 他有过情绪爆发吗? – 你是什么意思?
[1:59:20] Things they tend to do. Inflicting bodily harm on themselves… 他们经常做的事情 自伤自残
[1:59:24] – Okay, a couple of times. – A couple of times ? – 好,有两次 – 有两次
[1:59:27] Okay, he had what you call an outburst at the airport 是,他有你所谓的情绪爆发
[1:59:29] because he didn’t want to fly, so we didn’t fly. 因为他不要搭飞机 所以我们没搭飞机
[1:59:31] When was the last outburst he had? 他上一次情绪爆发是什么时候?
[1:59:33] – This morning. – This morning? – 今早 – 今早?
[1:59:36] This is bullshit. 这样简直是胡说八道
[1:59:37] I could tell you anything, I could tell you nothing, 我可以全盘托出 我也可以一句话不说
[1:59:39] and you’d never know. 你根本也无法得知
[1:59:41] The smoke alarm went off. 烟雾警报器铃声大作
[1:59:43] He got a little nervous, but he’s fine. 他有点紧张 但他没事
[1:59:45] Don’t feel as though I’m placing any blame. 不要觉得我在怪罪任何人
[1:59:47] We went out for pancakes. Look at him–he’s fine. 我们出去吃松饼 看看他他很好啊
[1:59:50] You don’t have to be defensive. 你不需要防卫心那么重 我不是挑战你哦
[1:59:52] – I’m being honest. – You’re missing the point. – 我是在说实话 – 你没弄清楚重点
[1:59:54] You’re missing the point. I’m being truthful. 你才没弄清楚重点呢 我在说真话
[1:59:56] The point is, I’m not placing any blame– 重点是 我不是在怪罪…
[1:59:59] I had a father I hardly knew, a mother I didn’t know at all, 我有一个我不太认识的父亲 有一个完全不认识的母亲
[2:00:02] I find out I have a brother, and I’m supposed to give him up ? 我发现我有个哥哥 然而我却必须放弃他?
[2:00:05] No one is saying anything. 没有人这样说
[2:00:07] I didn’t hurt him, he’s not hurting me, 我没有伤害他 他也没伤害我
[2:00:09] we’re not hurting you, so why are you interfering with my family? 我们也没伤害你 但你为何要干预我们的家庭呢?
[2:00:12] – Do you understand? – I understand that. – 你明白吗? – 我明白这一点
[2:00:15] You do have a brother, 你的确有个哥哥
[2:00:17] but he’s not capable of having a relationship with you. 但他没法跟你建立关系
[2:00:19] That’s your opinion. 那是你的意见
[2:00:20] Did you spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week with him ? 你跟他一天二十四小时 一星期七天在一起过吗?
[2:00:24] You cannot take on this responsibility without professional guidance. 没有专业指导 你是没法负起这种责任的
[2:00:27] – That’s your opinion. – Yes, it’s my opinion. – 那是你的意见 – 是,那是我的意见
[2:00:30] There’s a couple of things I’d like to go over. 我想跟你仔细讨论一些事情
[2:00:32] Dr. Bruner states that you stole Raymond out of the institution 布拉纳医生表示 一星期前你把雷蒙偷偷带离医院
[2:00:35] and you’re willing to trade him for $1 .5 million. Is that correct? 并表示愿意用一百五十万美元交换他 是这样吗?
[2:00:39] My father died. I was upset. Okay?That was wrong. 我父亲过世了,我很难过 那是不对的
[2:00:42] So last week you were upset, and this week you suddenly 上星期你很难过
[2:00:43] found some devotion to your brother 这星期你发觉你想为你哥哥奉献
[2:00:46] and you want to take care of him the rest of your life ? 而且你要一辈子照顾他?
[2:00:48] Yes 是
[2:00:50] So in the beginning, it was like a kidnapping. 所以,一开始 是有点像是绑架
[2:00:54] Kidnapping–that’s very strong. I didn’t kidnap my brother. 绑架这字眼太强烈了 我没绑架我哥哥
[2:00:56] But in the course of the week, you came to have an understanding with him. 在一星期之间,你就逐渐了解他了
[2:01:00] Yes. 是
[2:01:02] – That… – Yes ? – 那… – 有问题吗?
[2:01:04] I understand that this sounds irrational to you. 我了解这对你来说是没道理
[2:01:07] Yes, when it started out, it had– 是,这件事开始时,它
[2:01:09] Don’t feel compelled to be defensive. 不要觉得你非得 表露出你的防卫心
[2:01:11] – Can I talk? – Yes, you can. – 我可以说话吗? – 是,你可以
[2:01:13] I’d like to talk. Thank you. 我想说话 谢谢
[2:01:15] There’s no accusations. 没有指控
[2:01:16] Go ahead. 请继续
[2:01:18] There’s no accusations ? 没有指控?
[2:01:21] You have to understand that when we started out together, 你得了解 我们一开始在一起时
[2:01:25] that he was only my brother… 他是我唯一的哥哥…
[2:01:28] in name. 但不过是个名字罢了
[2:01:33] And then… 然后…
[2:01:38] Then this morning we had pancakes. 今早,我们吃松饼时
[2:01:40] Maple syrup. Maple syrup on the– 枫糖 枫糖在…
[2:01:42] Maple syrup on the table. – 枫糖在桌上 – 松饼
[2:01:45] And Charlie Babbitt made a joke. 查理.巴比特说了个笑话
[2:01:49] You see, we– 你瞧,我们
[2:01:51] I made a connection. 我们之间心灵相通了
[2:01:53] I think that’s very admirable, 那非常了不起
[2:01:55] but the purpose of this meeting is to determine 但本次会议的目的是决定…
[2:01:58] what is best for Raymond. 什么才是对雷蒙最有利的安排
[2:01:59] Whether or not he’s capable of functioning in the community, 不论他是不是能在 这个社区里面正常生活
[2:02:02] and what, in fact, he wants– if that’s possible to determine. 和事实上,他要什么 如果这可以得到决断的话
[2:02:06] I’m all for that. 我完全同意
[2:02:07] Raymond’s unable to make those kind of decisions. 雷蒙不能做这类决定的
[2:02:09] You’re wrong. 你错了
[2:02:10] He can’t decide for himself. 他不能为自己做决定的
[2:02:12] He’s capable of a lot more than you know. 他能做的事情 远超过你知道的
[2:02:15] Why don’t we ask Raymond. Maybe we can find a few answers. 让我们来问雷蒙 或许可以找到一些答案
[2:02:17] Raymond, can I ask you a few questions ? 雷蒙 我可以问你几个问题吗?
[2:02:21] The doctor’s talking to you. 医生在跟你讲话
[2:02:23] Can I ask you a few questions ? 我可以问你一些问题吗?
[2:02:27] Do you want to stay with Charlie ? 你要跟着你的弟弟查理吗?
[2:02:30] Would you like to stay with your brother in Los Angeles ? 你想跟你弟弟查理住在洛杉矶吗?
[2:02:34] Ray, the doctor’s asking you a question, 雷 医生在问你问题
[2:02:36] so you listen, okay, Ray? 你好好听着,好吗,雷?
[2:02:39] Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie ? 你要跟你弟弟查理住吗?
[2:02:42] Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie ? 雷蒙,你要跟你弟弟 查理住在一起吗?
[2:02:46] You do ?You want to stay with your brother? 你要吗?你要跟你弟弟住吗?
[2:02:51] Stay with my brother, Charlie Babbitt. 跟我弟弟住 查理.巴彼特
[2:02:53] That’s what you want? 那是你的愿望吗?
[2:02:57] You want to stay with your brother? 你要跟你弟弟住?
[2:03:02] Can I ask you something else ? 我可以再问点其他问题吗,雷蒙?
[2:03:05] Do you want to go back to Wallbrook? 你要回到沃布鲁克吗?
[2:03:08] Can you make a distinction between your brother and Wallbrook? 雷蒙,你能区分你弟弟 和沃布鲁克吗?
[2:03:15] Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie here in Los Angeles ? 雷蒙,你要跟你弟弟 查理在这里住在洛杉矶吗?
[2:03:20] Or go back to Wallbrook? 还是你要回沃布鲁克呢?
[2:03:23] Two separate things–stay with your brother, or go back to Wallbrook. 两件不同的事情 跟查理住,或回沃布鲁克?
[2:03:26] It’s not one thing. 不是一件事
[2:03:28] This is your brother. Make a choice. 这是你的弟弟 做个选择
[2:03:29] Back to Wallbrook, stay with Charlie. 回到沃布鲁克?跟查理住?
[2:03:31] Back to Wallbrook, stay with Charlie. 回到沃布鲁克?跟查理住?
[2:03:34] Can you make that choice ?One or the other. 做个选择 是这个?是那个?
[2:03:36] – All right. – Stay back at Wallbrook. – 好 – 回到沃布鲁克
[2:03:39] Hold on. Just hold on! 等一下,等一下!
[2:03:41] Stay back at Wallbrook. 回到沃布鲁克
[2:03:43] All right. You made your point. 好 你说清楚了
[2:03:46] Okay?You don’t have to humiliate him. 好了?你不必再羞辱他了
[2:03:48] Ray, it’s okay. It’s over. 雷,没关系,结束了
[2:03:53] Stay back at Wallbrook with Charlie Babbitt. 回到沃布鲁克 跟查理.巴比特一起住
[2:03:56] – Stay back at Wallbrook. – It’s over. – 回到沃布鲁克 – 结束了
[2:04:03] Dr. Bruner, can I talk to you a minute ? – 布拉纳医生可以跟你说一下话吗? – 当然
[2:04:06] Excuse me. 失陪
[2:04:16] You okay, Ray? 你还好吗,雷?
[2:04:20] You don’t want any more questions, do you? 你不要再听到任何问题,是吗?
[2:04:26] I don’t know. 不,我不知道
[2:04:33] You don’t want any more questions, do you? 你不要再听到任何问题,是吗?
[2:04:35] No more questions. 不要问问题了
[2:04:40] Don’t worry. There’s not gonna be any more questions, okay? 不会有更多问题了,好吗?
[2:04:43] No more questions. I’ll make sure of that. 不会再有更多问题了 我会确定这一点
[2:04:45] Yeah. Main man. 是,雨人
[2:04:48] – What? – My rain man. – 什么? – 我的雨人
[2:04:55] Listen… 听着…
[2:05:00] I don’t know if I’m gonna have a chance to talk to you again. 我不知道是否 还有机会跟你讲话
[2:05:07] Because you see, these… 因为你知道吗,这些…
[2:05:09] Dr. Bruner really likes you, 布拉纳医生真的很喜欢你
[2:05:11] and he’s probably gonna want to take you back with him. 他可能会把你带回去
[2:05:14] You know? 你知道吗?
[2:05:18] But I want you to know 但我只是要你知道 我所说的一切…
[2:05:20] that what I said about being on the road with you, I meant. 在路上跟你说的一切 我都是真心的,你知道…
[2:05:23] Connecting. 心灵相通
[2:05:26] I like having you for my brother. 我很喜欢你做我哥哥
[2:05:28] I’m an excellent driver. 我是个优秀的驾驶者
[2:05:32] Yes, you are. 是,你是的
[2:06:01] I like having you for my big brother. 我很喜欢你做我哥哥
[2:06:23] C-H-A-R-L-l-E.
[2:06:28] C-H-A-R-L-l-E.
[2:06:32] Main man. 雨人
[2:07:07] May I have your attention. please. 请大家注意
[2:07:09] Amtrak train number 36. the Desert Wind eastbound. 美国铁路三十六号列车沙漠之风 往东行驶的班次
[2:07:13] now boarding. track number three. 现在在第三轨道上车
[2:07:16] Fullerton. San Bernardino. Barstow. Las Vegas. 富乐炖、圣伯纳丁诺 巴斯妥、拉斯维加斯
[2:07:20] Salt Lake City. Derver. Omaha. Chicago. 盐湖城、丹佛 奥马哈、芝加哥
[2:07:23] and other points between. 以及其他居间的站
[2:07:25] Ticketed passengers only may board the train. 请持票旅客上车
[2:07:30] Hello, Charlie. – 你好,查理 – 布拉纳医生
[2:07:31] Hello, Raymond. 你好,雷蒙
[2:07:33] Wouldn’t you feel a little more relaxed in your Kmart clothes ? 你穿上K市场买的衣服 是不是感觉更轻松?
[2:07:35] – Tell him, Ray. – Kmart sucks. – 告诉他,雷 – K市场逊
[2:07:38] I see. 我了解了
[2:07:39] I have the tickets, and I’ll be on this car here to the right. 票在我这儿 我会在这节车厢的右边
[2:07:43] Why don’t you take a couple of minutes. 你们聊几分钟吧?
[2:07:45] See you, Charlie. 回头见,查理
[2:07:48] You made a joke, Ray. 你说了个笑话,雷
[2:07:56] I guess I better give this to you. 我想我最好把这个给你
[2:07:58] You’re gonna have to carry this now, it’s– 你现在得带着这个了
[2:08:01] It’s got your cheese balls, your apple juice, 里面有起司球、你的苹果汁
[2:08:05] notebooks, pens, and… 笔记本、笔和…
[2:08:07] ”Who’s on First?’ video that you like. 你喜欢的”谁在一垒?录影带
[2:08:09] ”Who’s on First?’ Very funny. “谁在一垒? 很滑稽
[2:08:11] I told you it’s funny. 我跟你说过很滑稽的
[2:08:13] 上车! Board!
[2:08:15] – Better get going. – Yeah. Very shiny train. – 得上车了 – 是,很闪亮的火车
[2:08:17] Yeah, it sure is. 是,的确是
[2:08:20] Listen, Ray, Dr. Bruner only has custody of you. 听着,雷 布拉纳医生只有你的监护权
[2:08:23] That doesn’t mean I can’t visit. 这不表示我不能来看你
[2:08:26] Now, I’m coming to see you in two weeks. 我两星期后来看你
[2:08:29] How many days is that before we’re together? 距离我们再见还有几天?
[2:08:31] 14 days from today. Today’s Wednesday. 从今天算,是十四天 今天是星期三
[2:08:33] – Hours ? – 336 hours. – 几小时? – 三百三十六小时
[2:08:37] Mystifying. 真是神秘难解
[2:08:39] ‘Course, that’s 20,160 minutes. 当然,有20,160分钟的
[2:08:41] 1,209,600··· 1,209,600…
[2:08:44] 600 seconds. 600秒
[2:09:00] I’ll see you soon. 稍后见了
[2:09:02] Yeah. One for bad, two for good. 是,坏牌赌一张,好牌赌两张
[2:09:09] Bet two for good. 好牌赌两张
[2:09:22] ‘Course, three minutes to Wapner. 再3分钟 华普纳法官就要演了
[2:09:25] You’ll make it. 你赶得及的
1988年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

文章导航

Previous Post: Singin’ in the Rain(雨中曲)[1952]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dead Poets Society(死亡诗社)[1989]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号