时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | We were the first, the pioneers, | 我们是最早的一批人 是先锋 |
[00:13] | but we weren’t scared. | 但我们毫不畏惧 |
[00:22] | We knew that no matter what happened, | 我们知道无论发生了什么事 |
[00:23] | Mother and Father would always keep us safe. | 母亲和父亲总是会保护好我们的 |
[01:41] | Nice to meet you, Mother. | 很高兴见到你 母亲 |
[01:46] | Did you sustain any damage during the landing? | 你在降落时遭受任何损伤了吗 |
[01:48] | No. | 没有 |
[01:51] | No damage. Why do you ask? | 没有损伤 你为何这么问 |
[01:54] | My programming is telling me that it’s a priority for me — | 我的程序告诉我 我最重要的任务就是… |
[01:57] | your well-being. | 保护你的周全 |
[02:00] | And yours will be mine. | 我也会保护你的周全 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:19] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[02:28] | We need to get out. | 我们得出去 |
[02:31] | Quickly, Mother. | 快点 母亲 |
[02:44] | Would you like to hear a joke while we work this out? | 在解决麻烦期间 你想听个笑话吗 |
[02:46] | What did the male magnet say to the female magnet? | 雄性磁铁会对雌性磁铁说什么 |
[02:50] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[03:06] | Retrievable. | 可以取回的 |
[03:14] | So, what did the male magnet say? | 雄性磁铁说了什么 |
[03:17] | He said, “When I saw your backside, I was repelled. | 他说 “当我看到你身后的样子 我的内心很排斥 |
[03:21] | However, after seeing you from the front, | 然而 当我看到你前面的样子 |
[03:24] | I now find you very attractive.” | 我却被你深深吸引” |
[03:28] | I feel optimistic. | 我感到很乐观 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:12] | Father, look at this. | 父亲 看看这个 |
[05:27] | Are you ready, Mother? | 你准备好了吗 母亲 |
[05:31] | Initiating trimester one. | 启动1号胚胎 |
[05:49] | Umbilicals in place. | 脐带已接入 |
[05:52] | Activate. | 激活 |
[06:34] | Would you like to hear a joke to help you relax? | 你想听个笑话来帮你放松吗 |
[06:37] | How many androids does it take to — | 需要几个机器人来… |
[07:54] | Last, but not least, number six. | 最后一个 但同样是宝贝 6号 |
[08:03] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸 |
[08:13] | Give him to me. | 抱来给我 |
[08:14] | Our programming dictates that we need to break it down, | 我们的程序规定要把他分解 |
[08:17] | feed him to the others. | 用他来喂养其他的孩子 |
[08:18] | Let me hold him first. | 让我先抱抱他 |
[08:30] | We need to do it soon, | 我们必须赶快进行 |
[08:32] | before its cells start to deteriorate. | 再迟的话 他的细胞就开始腐败变质了 |
[08:46] | You need to save your energy for the others. | 你需要把你的能量留着给其他孩子 |
[08:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:34] | Our programming dictates that we name | 我们的程序显示 我们应该 |
[09:36] | the youngest of Generation-1 after our creator. | 用我们创造者的名字来命名这最小的第一代孩子 |
[09:40] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[09:43] | A strong name. | 一个强大的名字 |
[09:47] | He seems deserving of it. | 他似乎很配得上这个名字 |
[10:06] | Delicious! | 太美味了 |
[10:08] | Do you want? | 想吃吗 |
[10:12] | Would you like to eat? | 你想吃吗 |
[10:14] | No? | 不吗 |
[10:19] | You want? | 你想吃吗 |
[10:22] | It was hard keeping us alive, | 要养活我们很艰难 |
[10:24] | but Mother and Father never complained, | 但父亲和母亲从未抱怨过 |
[10:26] | never got tired, or lost their temper. | 也从未厌倦或是发脾气 |
[10:33] | And they never took time for themselves, | 他们从不把时间用来享受自己的生活 |
[10:35] | always making sure we were happy. | 他们总是确保我们过得开心快乐 |
[10:40] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[10:43] | Get down! | 快下来 |
[10:48] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[10:51] | I found something. | 这里有东西 |
[10:56] | All the bad stuff that happened wasn’t their fault. | 发生的一切糟糕的事情都不是他们的错 |
[10:59] | The future is invisible, | 未来是不可见的 |
[11:02] | even for androids. | 就算对机器人也是一样 |
[11:09] | On three. | 数到三 |
[11:10] | And three. | 三 |
[11:24] | To me or to you? | 往我这边还是你那边 |
[11:34] | Stand right here and have a look at it. | 站在这里好好看看 |
[11:44] | You want to go for a look? | 想过去看看吗 |
[12:11] | ♪ Is very heavy, and I’m hot ♪ | ♪它很重 我很热♪ |
[12:14] | ♪ But I’m very strong ♪ | ♪但我力气很大♪ |
[12:17] | ♪ I’m doing lots of pottery ♪ | ♪我做了好多好多陶器♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ My hands are full ♪ | ♪忙得不可开交♪ |
[12:27] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[12:53] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[12:57] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:19] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:21] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:22] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:24] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:25] | Tally, where are you?! | 塔莉 你在哪 |
[13:29] | Tally?! | 塔莉 |
[13:53] | I’ve learned now that this world isn’t like Mother and Father. | 我现在明白了 这个世界并不像父亲母亲一样 |
[13:57] | It doesn’t care if we’re happy, | 它不在乎我们是否开心 |
[13:59] | and it doesn’t get sad when we die. | 我们死了它也不会难过 |
[14:24] | We don’t really matter to it at all. | 我们对它来说根本无足轻重 |
[14:29] | Come on, Devon. Play with us. | 来啊 德文 跟我们一起玩 |
[14:56] | There’s just two of us now, | 现在只剩下两个孩子 |
[14:57] | but I still believe in Mother and Father. | 但我仍然相信父亲和母亲 |
[15:01] | Campion? Spiria? | 坎皮恩 斯比莉亚 |
[15:03] | Come inside. | 快进来 |
[15:11] | I know they’ll find a way to make us whole again. | 他们一定能找到办法让我们再次变得完整 |
[15:15] | But despite their advancements, | 密特拉教徒虽然很先进 |
[15:17] | the Mithraic remain stunted by the tenets of their religion. | 但他们仍被自己的教义所局限 |
[15:21] | For instance, they believe that | 比如 他们认为 |
[15:23] | allowing androids to raise human children is a sin, | 允许机器人抚养人类的孩子是一种罪恶 |
[15:27] | which forced them to send an ark outfitted with stasis pods, | 所以他们只能派出一艘装有静止舱的方舟 |
[15:32] | rather than a lighter, faster craft, | 而不是更轻 更快的飞船 |
[15:34] | such as the one the atheists so wisely used to send us. | 就像无神论者送我们来此时所明智使用的那种 |
[15:40] | Beli– | 对… |
[15:47] | Belief in the unreal can comfort the human mind, | 对虚幻的信仰能抚慰人类的心 |
[15:52] | but it also weakens it. | 但也同样会令其软弱 |
[15:56] | The civilization you’re seeding here | 你们在这里播种的文明 |
[15:58] | will be built on humanity’s belief in itself, | 将会建立在人类信仰自我之上 |
[16:02] | not an imagined deity. | 而非信仰一个虚幻的神 |
[16:07] | And if it’s not imagined? | 如果并不是虚幻的呢 |
[16:10] | They won the war, after all. | 毕竟是他们赢了战争 |
[16:13] | What if praying will make Spiria better? | 如果祈祷能让斯比莉亚好起来呢 |
[16:16] | No, Campion. | 不 坎皮恩 |
[16:18] | Only science can do that. | 只有科学才能让她好起来 |
[16:21] | It didn’t help the others. | 科学可没能救回其他几个孩子 |
[16:23] | Because we have more to learn. | 因为我们还有很多需要学习 |
[16:27] | We will never advance | 只有你们抵御住 |
[16:29] | unless you resist the urge to seek solace in fantasy. | 在幻想中寻求慰藉的冲动 我们才有可能进步 |
[16:36] | You are atheists. | 你们是无神论者 |
[16:39] | Peaceful, technocratic. | 爱好和平 崇尚技术官僚 |
[16:43] | And it’s the only path to progress. | 这也是取得进步的唯一途径 |
[16:47] | And sh– | 而且… |
[16:57] | Now, Spiria, can you please list the ways | 斯比莉亚 请你说出 |
[17:00] | in which the number five relates to all manifestations of life? | 第五条是如何与所有生命形式产生关联的 |
[18:15] | We don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这里 |
[18:19] | They wouldn’t want you to give up, Campion. | 他们也不想你放弃 坎皮恩 |
[18:28] | You are strong, Cam…pi… | 你很坚强 坎皮… |
[18:39] | Father, what’s wrong with her? | 父亲 她怎么了 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:49] | Let me help you back to the barracks, Mother. | 让我送你回营房吧 母亲 |
[18:53] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[18:56] | Just overloaded. | 过载而已 |
[18:59] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[19:01] | – Mother. – Continue! | -母亲 -继续 |
[19:32] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[19:36] | Don’t let Mother catch you praying. | 别让母亲看到你在祈祷 |
[20:07] | Campion, you poor boy, | 坎皮恩 小可怜 |
[20:09] | you look exhausted. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[20:10] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得睡会儿觉 |
[20:14] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[20:17] | I miss you too much. | 我太想你了 |
[20:18] | But if you don’t sleep, you won’t be able to concentrate | 但你要是不睡觉 就不能专心完成 |
[20:21] | on all the important work you have to do. | 你必须要做的那些重要工作了 |
[20:26] | Spiria wouldn’t say that. | 斯比莉亚就不会这么说 |
[20:29] | No. She wouldn’t. | 她确实不会 |
[20:33] | I don’t want to forget what she looks like. | 我不想忘记她的样子 |
[20:36] | I can barely picture the others. | 我几乎想不起其他人的样子了 |
[20:39] | I bet you can remember them all perfectly, can’t you? | 你肯定都记得清清楚楚的 是吗 |
[20:53] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[20:53] | She — She’s here! I-I see her! | 她出现了 我看到她了 |
[20:58] | Why haven’t you ever done that before? | 你为什么之前没这样做 |
[21:01] | I didn’t know I could. | 我之前不知道我能 |
[21:04] | I have no record of virtual retinal display | 我的出厂说明里没有提到 |
[21:06] | in my build description. | 虚拟视网膜显示功能 |
[21:29] | No! What are you doing?! | 不 你在干什么 |
[21:31] | You can’t go down there! | 你不能下去 |
[21:42] | Campion, the ark of the Mithraic has arrived | 坎皮恩 密特拉方舟已经抵达 |
[21:45] | and is now orbiting the planet. | 目前正环绕这星球的轨道飞行 |
[21:48] | I’m going down there to make contact | 我要下去联系他们 |
[21:51] | so that when Mother and I are gone, | 这样我和母亲消失之后 |
[21:52] | you will be taken care of. | 就有人能照顾你 |
[21:54] | But they’re our enemies. | 但他们是我们的敌人 |
[21:57] | They are all that’s left of mankind, Campion. | 他们是仅剩的人类 坎皮恩 |
[22:01] | Your kind. | 是你的同类 |
[22:04] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[22:07] | I’m sure they’ll be very pleased | 我相信他们会很乐意 |
[22:08] | to add a boy as brave and capable as you to their ranks. | 纳入像你这样勇敢能干的男子汉 |
[22:14] | And you can teach them all you’ve learned about this place, | 你可以把对这里的了解都告诉他们 |
[22:17] | all those fine skills you’ve developed. | 教给他们你学到的那些优秀技能 |
[22:20] | You will have to pretend to ascribe to their beliefs, | 你得假装皈依他们的信仰 |
[22:22] | but I expect that won’t be so difficult for you. | 不过我觉得这对你来说不是难事 |
[22:25] | But can’t they fix you and Mother? | 但他们不能治好你和母亲吗 |
[22:28] | Keep you from breaking down? | 让你们不再发生故障 |
[22:31] | That’s likely within their power, but, Campion… | 他们应该能做到 但是 坎皮恩… |
[22:36] | Then we’ll have them fix you, and we can all stay together. | 那就让他们修好你们 我们就都能在一起了 |
[22:40] | Yes. | 当然 |
[22:42] | We can all stay together. | 我们都能在一起 |
[22:45] | Oh, but you cannot tell Mother. | 但你不能告诉母亲 |
[22:47] | Not yet. | 暂时不行 |
[22:48] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:50] | When can we tell her? | 我们什么时候才能告诉她 |
[22:55] | When it’s too late for her to stop us. | 等她来不及阻止我们的时候 |
[23:02] | Wait. What about the serpents? | 等等 那巨蟒怎么办 |
[23:06] | They’re extinct, Campion. | 它们已经灭绝了 坎皮恩 |
[23:08] | We told you they lived down in these pits | 我们告诉你们 它们生活在这些坑洞里 |
[23:09] | to keep you children from playing near them. | 是为了让你们别在这附近玩 |
[23:12] | After what happened to Tally, | 塔莉的意外发生之后 |
[23:13] | we couldn’t afford to take any chances. | 我们不能再冒这种风险 |
[23:19] | The temperature’s higher down here. | 洞里温度更高 |
[23:35] | Father! The rope is fraying! | 父亲 绳子会磨断的 |
[23:42] | Thank you, Campion! | 谢谢 坎皮恩 |
[23:58] | Let me go down. | 让我下去吧 |
[23:59] | I weigh less than half as much as you. | 我的体重还不到你的一半 |
[24:02] | It’s too dangerous, Campion. | 太危险了 坎皮恩 |
[24:04] | Especially for a member of an endangered species. | 特别是你还属于濒危物种 |
[24:09] | But how will you let them know that we’re here? | 但你如何让他们知道我们在这呢 |
[24:11] | How will they find us? | 他们该怎么找到我们 |
[24:12] | We’ll try again tomorrow with a sturdier rope. | 我们明天再试 找一条更结实的绳子 |
[24:15] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[25:07] | I was flying, Father. | 我刚才在飞行 父亲 |
[25:11] | When I came out of sleep mode, I was flying. | 当我脱离睡眠模式时 我在飞行 |
[25:29] | You need to let me do a systems check on you. | 你得让我给你做个系统检查 |
[25:33] | It could help extend your functioning. | 有助于延长你的运行期限 |
[25:36] | I cannot help you if you refuse to help yourself. | 如果你不想帮助自己 我也没法帮你 |
[25:50] | Are you really breaking down? | 你真出故障了吗 |
[25:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:55] | But by the time it happens, you won’t need me anymore. | 但等到那时候 你已经不需要我了 |
[26:05] | What were you doing all day? | 你今天都干什么了 |
[26:07] | You didn’t pick any carbos. | 你没摘任何碳水果 |
[26:12] | Made stick people, like I always do. | 我做了树枝人 就像平常那样 |
[26:17] | Tell me where you went today. | 告诉我你今天去哪了 |
[26:19] | Nowhere. | 哪也没去 |
[26:20] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[26:24] | I followed Father to your ship…in the holes. | 我跟着父亲去了你们的飞船 在坑洞那里 |
[26:33] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[26:46] | Did you go down there? | 你下去洞底了吗 |
[26:47] | I attempted to. | 我没成功 |
[26:49] | We agreed we weren’t going to do that. | 我们说好了不会那样做 |
[26:52] | They’re here, Mother. | 他们来了 母亲 |
[26:56] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:59] | I knew you’d try and stop me | 我知道你会试图阻止我 |
[27:00] | from transmitting our location. | 发送我们的位置 |
[27:03] | You were right. I will try and stop you | 你是对的 我会试图阻止你 |
[27:05] | because that is the exact opposite of our core objective. | 因为那与我们的核心目标背道而驰 |
[27:08] | Perhaps you are the one | 也许你才是那个 |
[27:10] | who needs a systems check, Father. | 需要系统检查的人 父亲 |
[27:15] | We no longer have any hope of increasing our numbers. | 我们已经没有扩大人口规模的希望了 |
[27:19] | There is only Campion. | 只剩下坎皮恩 |
[27:21] | And when we break down, he will be alone. | 等我们彻底报废后 就剩他自己了 |
[27:25] | He needs to be with other humans. | 他需要跟人类在一起 |
[27:28] | Even if the Mithraic are delusional, | 就算密特拉教徒有妄想症 |
[27:29] | he is better off with them than with no one. | 跟他们在一起也好过孤身一人 |
[27:33] | We’ve both seen it. | 我们都亲眼看到了 |
[27:35] | Each death he suffers pushes him further towards belief. | 每次有人死亡 痛苦都把他进一步推向信仰 |
[27:39] | After all our teachings, | 除了我们的教诲 |
[27:41] | it’s the only thing that eases his suffering. | 只有信仰能减轻他的痛苦 |
[27:44] | I thought we were in sync, Father, | 我还以为我们是一致的 父亲 |
[27:47] | that we would remain in sync until we ceased to operate. | 以为我们能保持一致 直到停止运转 |
[27:51] | We came here with 12 viable embryos, | 我们带着12个胚胎来到这 |
[27:54] | and 12 years later, we only have one child. | 12年过去了 我们只剩下一个孩子 |
[27:57] | Stop! | 住口 |
[27:59] | Our creator overestimated our abilities. | 我们的创造者高估了我们的能力 |
[28:02] | We’ve failed him, Mother, and we’ve failed our children. | 我们辜负了他 母亲 也辜负了我们的孩子 |
[28:05] | Stop speaking! | 别说了 |
[28:09] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[28:10] | Please. Mother. | 求你了 母亲 |
[28:16] | Sleep, Mother. Sleep. | 睡吧 母亲 睡吧 |
[28:39] | Mother, I’m damaged. | 母亲 我受损了 |
[28:41] | Help me back to the barracks. | 扶我回营地 |
[29:00] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[29:10] | Father?! | 父亲 |
[29:23] | Mother?! | 母亲 |
[29:25] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[29:34] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[29:39] | Campion… | 坎皮恩 |
[29:43] | Father has shut down… | 父亲停止运转了 |
[29:45] | permanently. | 永久地 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:52] | He was fine. | 他之前还好好的 |
[29:55] | He knew he was getting close to the end. | 他知道他时日不多了 |
[29:58] | We thought it best not to tell you. | 我们想着最好不要告诉你 |
[30:00] | Didn’t want you to worry. | 不想让你担心 |
[30:03] | No. | 不 |
[30:05] | He wasn’t breaking down. | 他没有要损坏的迹象啊 |
[30:07] | We were… | 我们… |
[30:12] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[30:15] | Our power cells become radioactive | 我们停止运转后 |
[30:17] | after we cease functioning. | 电池会产生放射性 |
[30:19] | I had no choice but to drop his remains into one of the holes. | 我只得把他的遗体丢入其中一个坑洞里 |
[30:25] | Mother, what’s wrong? | 母亲 怎么了 |
[30:29] | I think I may have expended too much energy last night. | 我昨晚可能消耗了过多的能量 |
[30:32] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[31:35] | Hello? I-Is anybody there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[31:38] | W-We need help! Hello? | 我们需要帮助 喂 |
[32:55] | Mother?! | 母亲 |
[33:12] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[33:56] | Lander 2, this is Lander 1. Come in, please. | 2号着陆舱 这里是1号着陆舱 请回复 |
[34:00] | This is Lander 2. | 这里是2号着陆舱 |
[34:01] | I have a fix on your coordinates. | 我有你的位置坐标 |
[34:02] | We can be there within 14 hours. | 我们可以在14小时内到达 |
[34:06] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[34:07] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[34:16] | This is Lander 3. | 这里是3号着陆舱 |
[34:17] | We’ve got the coordinates, as well. | 我们也收到了坐标 |
[34:18] | We can be there within 12 hours. | 我们可以在12小时内到达 |
[34:22] | Do not tell them what I am. | 别告诉他们我的身份 |
[34:25] | But… | 但是 |
[34:26] | Just do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[34:37] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[34:41] | What is your faith? | 你们的信仰是什么 |
[34:44] | We are not believers. | 我们不是信徒 |
[34:48] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[34:52] | We received your signal. | 我们收到了你的信号 |
[34:55] | We represent the ark of the Mithraic. | 我们代表密特拉方舟 |
[35:00] | We thought all of Earth’s surviving refugees | 我们还以为地球所有幸存的难民 |
[35:03] | were aboard our ark, | 都登上了我们的方舟 |
[35:04] | but it would seem Sol had other plans. | 但看来太阳神索尔另有计划 |
[35:08] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么来到这里的 |
[35:10] | The atheists didn’t have the means to build an ark. | 无神论者没有建方舟的能力 |
[35:14] | It doesn’t concern you. | 这与你们无关 |
[35:16] | Now, please get off our land. | 请离开我们的土地 |
[35:19] | We don’t want you here. | 我们不希望你们在这里 |
[35:21] | Wait. Please. | 等等 拜托 |
[35:27] | Apologies. | 我道歉 |
[35:29] | But it was you that signaled us. | 但是 是你们给我们发了信号 |
[35:33] | And to my knowledge, | 而且据我所知 |
[35:34] | there are no laws here regarding land | 这里没有法律规定土地的归属权 |
[35:37] | or anything else. | 或任何东西的归属权 |
[35:40] | But I see that you have been farming. | 但我看到你们种了地 |
[35:43] | A lot. | 有不少食物 |
[35:47] | We are very hungry. | 我们很饿 |
[36:07] | You can’t eat the pits. | 种子不能吃 |
[36:19] | Isn’t your friend hungry? | 你的朋友不饿吗 |
[36:21] | Not likely. He’s an android. | 不太可能 他是机器人 |
[36:24] | How many of you are there? | 你们一共有多少人 |
[36:26] | It’s just Mother and I. | 只有母亲和我 |
[36:30] | How many of you were there? | 你们之前有多少人 |
[36:33] | There were eight of us. | 之前有8个人 |
[36:35] | My Father passed a few days ago. | 我父亲几天前去世了 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[36:46] | Are you all warriors? | 你们都是战士吗 |
[36:48] | I’m a cleric, but, yes, these two men fought in the war. | 我是个牧师 但他俩参加过那场战争 |
[36:53] | What about you, boy? Are you a fighter? | 你呢 小伙子 你是斗士吗 |
[36:56] | How many landers has your ark deployed to the planet? | 你们的方舟派了几艘着陆舱来这星球 |
[36:59] | Three, including ours. | 三艘 包括我们的 |
[37:01] | And you’re searching for the most bountiful region | 你们是要寻找最丰饶的地区 |
[37:03] | to start your colony. | 当作殖民地吧 |
[37:05] | I think we’ve found it. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[37:06] | There’s a tropical zone near the equator. | 赤道附近有片热带区 |
[37:09] | There’s a considerable electromagnetic field | 那里有片很大的电磁场 |
[37:11] | that’s preventing us from landing our ark there. | 阻止我们的方舟着陆 |
[37:15] | And where do you plan to land your ark? | 你们打算在哪降落方舟 |
[37:17] | This region seems like a likely candidate. | 这片区域看起来不错 |
[37:21] | It was good enough for you. | 对你们来说就足够好了 |
[37:23] | Yes, it was. | 对 曾经是 |
[37:25] | But the soil is growing infertile, | 但现在土地变得贫瘠 |
[37:27] | and the nights are becoming increasingly cold. | 夜晚也越来越寒冷 |
[37:30] | I advise you to explore the other side of the equator. | 我建议你们去赤道的另一侧看看 |
[37:34] | When you’re finished eating, | 等你们吃完后 |
[37:35] | I would like you to depart and tell them that — | 我希望你们离开 并转告他们 |
[37:38] | your comrades on the ark. | 你们在方舟上的同伴 |
[37:40] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[37:41] | I promise we’ll relay your message. | 我保证我们会传达你给的信息 |
[37:44] | But I fear we will not make it back to our lander | 但恐怕我们来不及在气温下降前 |
[37:47] | before the temperature drops, | 赶回着陆舱那里 |
[37:48] | so we would be very grateful if you let us spend the night. | 如果能让我们在这过一夜 我们会很感激 |
[37:54] | Let them stay, Mother. | 让他们留宿吧 母亲 |
[37:58] | You will leave at first light. | 明早天一亮你们就走 |
[38:00] | With no delay. | 不能拖延 |
[38:02] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[38:06] | We did not get your name. | 我们还不知道你的名字 |
[38:08] | My name is Lamia. | 我叫拉米娅 |
[38:10] | Lamia, let me introduce ourselves. | 拉米娅 我来介绍下大家 |
[38:12] | There’s no need. | 不必了 |
[38:14] | We don’t want to know your names. | 我们不想知道你们的名字 |
[38:15] | I’ll show you where you can sleep. | 我带你们去睡觉的地方 |
[38:38] | You may use these as blankets. | 这些可以当毛毯用 |
[38:47] | Thank you, Lamia. | 谢谢你 拉米娅 |
[38:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:59] | Obviously, she’s an android. | 她显然是个机器人 |
[39:01] | – Hmm. Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我很确定 |
[39:03] | Look, this settlement has been here for years. | 听着 这个定居点在这里已经好几年了 |
[39:06] | They only way they could have gotten here so fast | 他们能如此快速到达这里的唯一办法 |
[39:09] | is if they traveled in a small craft | 就是搭乘无生命维持系统的 |
[39:11] | with no life-support systems. | 小型飞船 |
[39:14] | No live humans aboard, just frozen embryos and robots. | 飞船上没有活人 只有冷冻胚胎和机器人 |
[39:19] | An orphan boy who dwells in an empty land. | 「在荒无人烟之地的一个孤儿男孩」 |
[39:25] | The prophet who will discover the Mithraic Mysteries. | 那个将发现密特拉教奥秘的先知 |
[39:28] | Let’s not get carried away. | 我们别被冲昏头脑 |
[39:30] | Besides, maybe this land isn’t as empty as we thought. | 再说 这片土地也许并非荒无人烟 |
[39:34] | If they made it here, maybe there’s others. | 如果他们来了 也许还有其他人也来了 |
[39:38] | She has to be malfunctioning after all this time. | 这么长时间了 她一定出故障了 |
[39:41] | What if the boy is a prophet? | 如果那个男孩是先知怎么办 |
[39:47] | We can’t leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这里 |
[39:49] | For all we know, she killed the others. | 说不定 是她杀了其他人 |
[39:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:55] | We’ll take the boy. | 我们带上那个男孩 |
[39:58] | Jinn. | 金 |
[40:07] | If the android doesn’t let us take the boy in the morning, | 如果那个机器人明早不让我们带走那男孩 |
[40:12] | you’ll need to deal with her. | 你就必须对付她 |
[40:13] | Yes, of course. | 好的 |
[40:15] | She appears to be a low-end model. | 她看起来是低端型号 |
[40:17] | I don’t anticipate any difficulty in shutting her down. | 我应该轻易能让她报废 |
[40:27] | Those are our crops! | 这些是我们的庄稼 |
[40:28] | You have enough to feed an army. | 你们有的都能养活一支军队了 |
[40:32] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 孩子 |
[40:39] | I want to talk to you without the android for a second. | 我想趁那个机器人不在时跟你聊聊 |
[40:42] | – She’s not an andr… – Yes, she is. | -她不是机器… -她当然是 |
[40:45] | Is she breaking down? | 她是不是故障了 |
[40:51] | Please tell me you can fix her. | 请告诉我你们可以修好她 |
[40:53] | We managed to get over 1,000 people | 我们既然能带着一千多人 |
[40:55] | across a galaxy in one piece. | 安全无恙地飞到另一个星系 |
[40:58] | I’m pretty confident we can fix a broken-down android. | 我们肯定也能修好一个故障的机器人 |
[41:03] | But what do you say, in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[41:06] | you come up and visit our ark? | 你要不要来我们的方舟看看 |
[41:12] | I’m not leaving without Mother. | 我不会丢下母亲的 |
[41:14] | Listen, if she is breaking down, | 听着 如果她故障了 |
[41:16] | she will become dangerous. | 她就会变得很危险 |
[41:18] | It’s better we leave her here | 我们最好把她留在这里 |
[41:19] | until we can come back with the proper tools, okay? | 等我们带上合适的工具再回来 好吗 |
[41:25] | She shouldn’t be left alone. | 不该丢下她一个人 |
[41:27] | You — You know I have a son your age on the ark? | 你知道吗 我在方舟上有个和你一般大的儿子 |
[41:33] | I’ll bet you two would get along great. | 你俩一定会处得很好 |
[41:37] | Do you know what else we have up there? | 你知道我们那里还有什么吗 |
[41:39] | Animals. | 好多动物 |
[41:42] | You mean animal bones. | 你是说动物的骨头 |
[41:43] | No! Real ones. | 不 是活的 |
[41:45] | Hair, eyes, teeth, everything. | 毛 眼睛 牙齿 全都有 |
[41:48] | Have you ever seen a mouse before? | 你以前见过老鼠吗 |
[41:52] | My son has one. | 我儿子就有一只 |
[41:53] | He’s even taught it how to do tricks. | 他甚至教会它耍把戏 |
[41:56] | – Wait. – Stay away from him, Ca– | -等等 -离他远点 |
[41:58] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:03] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:07] | Mother! Mother! | 母亲 母亲 |
[42:09] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:22] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:41] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[42:44] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:46] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[42:48] | Don’t look at her! | 别直视她 |
[43:07] | Stay right here. | 待在这里 |
[43:39] | Close! | 关门 |
[43:41] | Engines! | 发动 |
[43:43] | Engines! | 发动 |
[43:44] | Command rejected. | 拒绝指令 |
[43:48] | Come on! Engines! | 快点 发动 |
[43:50] | Negative. Overridden. | 拒绝 覆盖指令 |
[43:56] | Come on. Engines! | 快点 发动 |
[44:28] | Your boy is not safe here with you. | 你儿子跟你待在这不安全 |
[45:04] | Approaching craft, please identify. | 驶近的飞船 请表明身份 |
[45:12] | Evan, do you read me? | 埃文 收到吗 |
[45:14] | Marcus. Thought we’d lost you. | 马库斯 还以为你遇难了 |
[45:17] | Did you find the source of the signal? | 你找到信号来源了吗 |
[45:19] | Negative. | 没有 |
[45:21] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[45:23] | The Cleric was injured in a fall. | 牧师摔伤了 |
[45:25] | He needs help. | 他需要救治 |
[45:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[45:28] | I’ll open the gate, have the med crew standing by. | 我这就打开舱门 叫医护人员准备就绪 |
[47:00] | Command. | 请下指令 |
[47:01] | Collision course, Kepler-22b. | 设定碰撞航向 开普勒-22b号行星 |
[47:04] | 17 minutes to impact. | 17分钟后撞击 |
[47:07] | Command rejected. | 拒绝指令 |
[47:08] | Override. | 覆盖 |
[47:10] | Security retinal ID required. | 需要扫描视网膜确认身份 |
[47:30] | No! | 不 |
[47:36] | Sit still, or I will hurt you badly. | 坐着别动 否则我会让你很惨 |
[47:45] | ID confirmed. | 身份已确认 |
[47:46] | Sequence initiated. | 启动序列 |
[47:49] | Children. | 儿童 |
[47:51] | Warning. Full-impact ground collision | 警告 倒计时16分钟后 |
[47:53] | in T-minus 16 minutes. | 全面撞击地面 |
[47:55] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[48:16] | Begin ultraviolet shower. | 开启紫外线浴 |
[48:32] | Purification complete. | 净化完成 |
[48:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:00] | Heaven, do you read me? | 天堂 收到吗 |
[50:05] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听见吗 |
[50:07] | Landing Party 2? Landing Party 3? | 2号登陆队 3号登陆队 |
[50:47] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[51:06] | I want you to do your best | 我希望你尽力 |
[51:07] | to make your new friends comfortable. | 让你的新朋友们舒适自在 |
[51:17] | I still have a few chores I need to attend to. | 我还有一些家务活儿要做 |
[51:26] | I wear the armor of Mithras… | 我身着密特拉神铠甲… |
[51:28] | I know I’m not safe with her now. | 我知道现在跟她在一起不安全 |
[51:31] | But I guess I never was. | 但我想从来就没安全过 |
[51:33] | That part of her was always in there, hiding. | 她的那一面一直蛰伏在她体内 |
[51:38] | Maybe there’s something hiding inside of me, too. | 也许我体内也蛰伏着另一面 |