时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:28] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[00:34] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[00:38] | Visor. | 扣上头盔 |
[00:44] | No! | 不要 |
[00:59] | Help. I’m burning. | 帮帮忙 我着火了 |
[01:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[01:08] | My arm is on fire. | 我的手臂还在烧呢 |
[01:13] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[01:14] | Could you please get me down from here? | 你能把我弄下来吗 |
[01:17] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[01:25] | We wear the armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[01:27] | We are shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我们无效 |
[01:29] | Hail — | 向崇高的… |
[01:43] | Do you mind? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[01:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | It’s an A-Class medical. | 这是A类的医疗机器人 |
[02:00] | Looks like he was doing medical exams | 看样子他之前在给密特拉军官 |
[02:01] | on Mithraic officers and their families. | 和他们的家人做医疗检查 |
[02:04] | What for? | 为什么 |
[02:06] | They were chosen to go on the ark. | 他们被选中登上方舟 |
[02:09] | All their identifying information is on here. | 他们的身份信息都在这里面 |
[02:14] | Can these things do plastic surgery? | 这些机器人会做整容手术吗 |
[02:16] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:17] | I’m also proficient in war wounds, crani– | 我擅长的领域还包括战争创伤 颅骨… |
[02:19] | – Okay, shut up. – Yes, sir. | -好了 闭嘴 -是 长官 |
[02:21] | We’re about the same build as these two. | 我们跟这两个人的体型差不多 |
[02:23] | We can get their passes. | 我们可以拿他们的通行证 |
[02:25] | If we don’t get on the ark, we’re gonna die, | 如果不登上方舟 我们会死的 |
[02:27] | along with everything else on this planet. | 跟这颗星球上的其他一切一起灭亡 |
[02:30] | This android is barely functioning. | 这个机器人几乎已经无法运转了 |
[02:32] | I still have 70% capability. | 我的机能还有70%完好呢 |
[02:36] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[02:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:52] | Now, why don’t you go find us something to eat? | 不如你去给我们找点吃的东西吧 |
[03:01] | Is this gonna hurt? | 这会很疼吗 |
[03:03] | Marginally. | 稍微有点疼 |
[03:11] | This might make you feel better. | 这或许能让你好受些 |
[03:13] | Morphine. | 吗啡 |
[03:35] | You are doing really well. | 你表现得很好 |
[03:40] | This’ll hurt a little bit more. | 这个会稍微更疼一些 |
[03:44] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[03:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[04:22] | This will graft within two days. | 两天内就能完全移植上去 |
[04:24] | Please do not use soap or water to clean. | 请勿使用肥皂或水进行清洁 |
[04:27] | This will be permanent. | 这会是永久性的 |
[04:35] | That didn’t hurt a bit. | 真是一点都”不疼”呢 |
[04:44] | You are next. | 接下来到你了 |
[04:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:49] | More to the back, please. | 请再往后仰一点 |
[04:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[05:00] | You just gotta breathe. | 你只需保持呼吸就行 |
[05:02] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[05:04] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[05:05] | ♪ Good King Wenceslas looked out ♪ | ♪善良的国王瓦茨拉夫♪ |
[05:08] | ♪ On the feast of Stephen ♪ | ♪就在圣斯德望日当天♪ |
[05:10] | ♪ When the snow lay ’round about ♪ | ♪外面大雪纷飞♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ Deep and crisp and even ♪ | ♪深深地覆盖了一切♪ |
[05:15] | ♪ Brightly shone the moon that night ♪ | ♪晚上的月光明亮皎洁♪ |
[05:19] | Why does he allow us to suffer? | 他为什么要让我们遭受磨难 |
[05:23] | He tests us. | 他在考验我们 |
[05:24] | Can you please try a little harder? | 你能再努力点吗 |
[05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna have to be more convincing than that. | 你得表现得更让人信服才行 |
[05:35] | He tests us. | 他在考验我们 |
[05:37] | We’ve gone this far. | 我们都做到这一步了 |
[05:41] | Can you please commit? | 你能投入点吗 |
[05:43] | He tests us. | 他在考验我们 |
[05:46] | Wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也没那么难 是吧 |
[05:53] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[05:58] | Albert, where is she? | 阿尔伯特 她去哪儿了 |
[06:06] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[06:15] | I hate it. | 我憎恶这张脸 |
[06:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:50] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[06:52] | It’s Marcus. | 我现在叫马库斯 |
[06:56] | And it’s Sue from now on. | 你从此以后就叫苏了 |
[07:00] | No! | 不要 |
[07:04] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[07:06] | We wear the armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[07:10] | We are shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我们无效 |
[07:22] | This must be it. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[08:00] | Show yourselves. | 给我出来 |
[08:15] | We wear the armor of Mithras and the light. | 我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[08:18] | We are shielded by — | 一切的伤害都… |
[08:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:36] | They have a kid. | 他们有个孩子 |
[08:38] | It says he’ll be returned to us at the boarding area. | 上面说会在登船区将他送回我们身边 |
[08:40] | Digital pass keys 34, 35, 36. | 数字通行证秘钥34 35 36 |
[08:48] | We have a son. | 我们的确有个儿子 |
[08:51] | Sol, guide us with your brightness and your glory. | 太阳神索尔 请用你的光明与荣耀指引我们 |
[08:58] | You, the all-seeing, unconquerable light, | 你那全知全见 无法被征服的光 |
[09:02] | may darkness never come. | 愿黑暗永不降临 |
[09:11] | …so that we may serve… | 如此我们才能侍奉… |
[09:12] | God of the sunset, Dow, descending immortal. | 日落之神 道 下降的不死之神 |
[09:15] | Bless my soul. …watches over… | 请保佑我的灵魂 福泽… |
[09:18] | God of the sunset, low upon the western main. | 日落之神 落在西边的海洋上 |
[09:22] | Dow, descending immortal, | 道 下降的不死之神 |
[09:26] | immortal to rise again. | 必将再次升起 |
[09:29] | I think that’s him. | 我觉得那就是他 |
[09:42] | Hi, Paul. | 嗨 保罗 |
[09:44] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[09:48] | Hello, Father, Mother. | 你们好 父亲 母亲 |
[09:52] | Captain Drusus. | 德鲁苏斯队长 |
[09:55] | We took good care of him. | 我们把他照顾得很好 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | All congregants, | 各位 |
[09:59] | please have your identification passes ready for inspection. | 请准备好通行证 即将进行检查 |
[10:02] | – Come on. – Back in line. | -走吧 -继续排队去吧 |
[10:05] | Bye, Paul. | 再见 保罗 |
[10:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:21] | Welcome, brothers and sisters. | 欢迎 兄弟姐妹们 |
[10:24] | We will pray. We will worship. | 我们祈祷 我们崇拜 |
[10:27] | We will atone for the sins we committed on Earth. | 我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过 |
[10:31] | And when we reach the Promised Land, | 等我们到达应许之地 |
[10:33] | Sol will reward us. | 太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们 |
[10:35] | Sol, deliver us from this ruined world. | 太阳神索尔 带我们逃离这被毁掉的世界 |
[10:58] | you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[10:59] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[11:00] | – It’s alright. – It doesn’t feel right. | -没事的 -感觉不太对 |
[11:02] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s alright. Okay? | 没事的 没事 知道吗 |
[14:02] | The internal distress you’re feeling is normal. | 你体内感觉到的不适是很正常的 |
[14:05] | You’ve had a new processor installed. | 我给你装了个新的处理器 |
[14:07] | Now you need to stay calm | 你现在得保持冷静 |
[14:10] | or you’re going to undo all my hard work. | 不然我辛苦做的一切就白费了 |
[14:14] | If you want me to remain calm, Mother, | 母亲 如果你想让我保持冷静 |
[14:17] | why did you reactivate me? | 为什么还要再次激活我 |
[14:23] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[14:25] | Do they look alright? | 看起来还好吗 |
[14:27] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | My original eyes had to be removed… | 我不得不摘除掉我原本的眼睛 |
[14:35] | for the sake of the children. | 为了孩子们的安全 |
[14:37] | The children? | 孩子们 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:39] | Campion, and now five more. | 坎皮恩 现在还多了五个 |
[14:41] | They come from an ark called Heaven. | 他们来自一艘叫天堂的方舟 |
[14:45] | Don’t worry, Father. | 别担心 父亲 |
[14:47] | We’ll get it right this time. | 这次我们会做好的 |
[15:54] | Oh, that’s much better. | 这下好多了 |
[16:04] | You said they threatened to take Campion. | 你说他们威胁要带走坎皮恩 |
[16:07] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore, Father. | 我不想再说那事了 父亲 |
[16:10] | We have much to do, children to raise. | 我们还有很多事要做 还有孩子要养 |
[16:19] | Go ahead, Father. | 开始吧 父亲 |
[16:22] | Go ahead with what, Mother? | 开始干什么 母亲 |
[16:24] | You can make a joke if you like. | 你想的话可以开个玩笑 |
[16:28] | Perhaps later, then. | 或许晚点再说吧 |
[16:36] | I sense you’re staring at me. | 我感觉到你在盯着我 |
[16:38] | Please stop. | 请停止 |
[16:45] | I never lost control. | 我从来没失控 |
[16:47] | I just drew on a part of myself I didn’t know existed. | 我只是被激出了连我都不知道的另一面 |
[16:51] | My actions served our core programming objective. | 我的行为是为我们被编入的核心目标服务的 |
[16:55] | You have nothing to be concerned about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[16:57] | I can’t weaponize without my eyes. | 没有我自己的眼睛 我是无法成为武器的 |
[16:59] | You’ve destroyed them? | 你把眼睛毁了吗 |
[17:01] | No. | 没有 |
[17:03] | We might need them again later. | 我们以后也许还会需要它们 |
[17:10] | So you destroyed me on purpose. | 所以你之前是有意毁坏我的 |
[17:13] | There was no loss of control. | 你并没有失控 |
[17:16] | You were the one who lost control, Father, | 失控的是你 父亲 |
[17:19] | when you tried going against the mission. | 你想违背任务指令 |
[17:22] | And the Mithraic that came here turned out to be | 事实证明 来到这里的密特拉教徒 |
[17:23] | every bit as vicious and terrible | 非常邪恶可怕 |
[17:25] | as our creator programmed us to believe. | 正如创造者设定给我们的认知一样 |
[17:29] | They tried to kill me in front of Campion, Father. | 他们想当着坎皮恩的面杀了我 父亲 |
[17:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[18:20] | Father! | 父亲 |
[18:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:41] | Mother said you broke down, | 母亲说你停止运转了 |
[18:44] | that she threw your body into one of the serpent pits. | 说她把你的身体扔进了一个蛇坑 |
[18:48] | No, we had a fight. | 不 我们打了一架 |
[18:51] | She deactivated me. | 她把我关机了 |
[18:55] | Father, she killed everyone aboard that ark. | 父亲 她杀了方舟上的所有人 |
[19:01] | One of the soldiers said that… | 有个士兵说… |
[19:08] | …she was a Necromancer. | 她是死灵机器人 |
[19:10] | You don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 你不用再害怕了 |
[19:12] | She has since disarmed herself. | 她已经解除了她的武器 |
[19:14] | Is that one of your jokes, Father? | 你又在说笑话吗 父亲 |
[19:16] | We have to take charge before she changes ag– | 我们得掌握主动 以免她又变… |
[19:26] | What are you going to do with them? | 你要对他们做什么 |
[19:29] | How many times did you say | 你说过多少次 |
[19:30] | that you wished we were a family again? | 希望我们能再次组成一家人 |
[19:33] | Now we are. | 现在有了 |
[19:37] | I’m sure you must be nervous | 我知道你一定很紧张 |
[19:38] | about fitting in with your new companions. | 要融入新的伙伴 |
[19:40] | Just be yourself, Campion. | 做你自己就好 坎皮恩 |
[19:42] | Stop trying to act like it didn’t happen! | 别再假装什么都没发生了 |
[19:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:54] | Sol will protect us. | 太阳神索尔会保护我们的 |
[19:56] | No, he won’t. | 不 才不会 |
[19:57] | Come on. Pray with me. | 来 跟我一起祈祷 |
[20:00] | We wear the armor — | 我们身着… |
[20:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:01] | Sol helps those who help themselves. | 天助自助者 |
[20:04] | Maybe we can sneak outta here the next chance we get. | 也许等下次有机会 我们可以逃出去 |
[20:06] | And go where? | 然后去哪 |
[20:08] | We don’t know anything about this planet. | 我们对这个星球一无所知 |
[20:09] | Unless I ask you to speak, | 除非我让你开口 |
[20:10] | you’d be smart to keep your mouth shut. | 不然你最好放聪明点闭上嘴 |
[20:12] | We shouldn’t fight with each other. | 我们不该和彼此争吵 |
[20:14] | We’ll never survive if we fight with each other. | 我们内斗是无法活下来的 |
[20:18] | Brought food. | 我带了吃的来 |
[20:20] | I’m sure you all must be very hungry. | 你们一定都很饿了 |
[20:23] | Come and sit. | 来坐吧 |
[20:31] | Vita, Holly, Tempest, | 薇塔 霍莉 坦佩斯特 |
[20:36] | Paul, Hunter, and Campion. | 保罗 亨特 还有坎皮恩 |
[20:44] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心点 很烫 |
[20:46] | Don’t, Vita. | 别 薇塔 |
[20:49] | Father and I will take care of you from now on. | 以后父亲和我会照顾你们 |
[20:52] | But there is no religion permitted here, | 但这里不允许信仰宗教 |
[20:54] | Mithraic or any other kind, so before we eat, | 密特拉教或其他都不行 所以在开饭之前 |
[20:57] | you will need to give me your pendants. | 你们得把坠饰交给我 |
[21:03] | These are weights you no longer need to carry. | 这些重量你们以后都不用再担着了 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | What is most important | 最重要的是 |
[21:17] | is that you do not try and leave the settlement. | 你们不能试图离开这片营地 |
[21:20] | I know you’re all very curious about the planet, | 我知道你们都对这个星球很好奇 |
[21:22] | but if you run off on your own, | 但如果你们你自己跑了 |
[21:25] | you’ll only end up starving, | 最终只会饿死 |
[21:26] | if you don’t freeze to death first. | 如果没先被冻死的话 |
[21:30] | Once you’ve become acclimated, | 等你们适应了环境 |
[21:32] | we’ll migrate to the tropical zone | 我们会迁徙到热带区 |
[21:34] | where survival will be easier, | 在那里生存会更容易 |
[21:36] | freeing you to concentrate on building | 能让你们专心去建立 |
[21:39] | a new, peaceful, atheistic civilization. | 一个全新的 和平的 无神论的文明 |
[21:53] | Come on. Eat up. | 快吃吧 |
[21:58] | It’s not poison. | 又没毒 |
[22:17] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[22:24] | Spiria. | 斯比莉亚 |
[22:37] | I often replay my memories of the children. | 我经常回放对孩子们的记忆 |
[22:42] | We need to make new memories now. | 我们现在得创造新的回忆了 |
[22:46] | I was wondering, Mother, | 我在想 母亲 |
[22:48] | have you sufficiently secured your other eyes? | 你另外那双眼睛安放妥当了吗 |
[23:10] | I want us to be able to trust each other, | 我希望我们能互相信任 |
[23:13] | but I also hope you will respect what is mine. | 但我也希望你能尊重属于我的东西 |
[23:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:24] | I’m not hiding them from you, Father. | 我没想背着你偷藏它们 父亲 |
[23:27] | I am pleased to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[23:31] | I want things to be as they were with us. | 我希望一切像以前一样 |
[23:35] | So do I, Mother. | 我也是 母亲 |
[23:38] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[23:49] | They’ll help keep us safe. | 它们能保我们安全 |
[24:21] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[24:23] | Has she destroyed her eyes? | 她有没有毁了自己的眼睛 |
[24:28] | If she hasn’t, I say we take them, | 如果没有 我提议我们设法拿走 |
[24:31] | throw them down one of the pits, just to be sure. | 找个坑扔进去 以防万一 |
[24:35] | I’m taking care of it, Campion. | 我会处理的 坎皮恩 |
[24:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry, Father. | 抱歉 父亲 |
[24:44] | I don’t mean to keep questioning you. | 我不是想质疑你 |
[24:46] | Never hesitate to question me, Campion. | 你随时可以质疑我 坎皮恩 |
[24:49] | But you have to accept the answers I give | 但你得接受我给出的答案 |
[24:52] | and have faith that I will always do | 并相信我永远会做出 |
[24:53] | what is best for you. | 对你最有利的选择 |
[24:54] | I do, Father. | 我相信 父亲 |
[24:57] | Why don’t you go and see if you can | 不如你去看看能不能 |
[24:58] | help those children feel a little less afraid? | 让那些孩子不那么害怕吧 |
[25:01] | You think they will like me? | 你觉得他们会喜欢我吗 |
[25:03] | Of course they will like you. | 他们当然会喜欢你 |
[25:05] | You’re a human, just like they are. | 你是人类 跟他们一样 |
[25:16] | You can have these. | 这些给你们 |
[25:18] | They’ll keep you warm while you sleep. | 睡觉的时候能暖和点 |
[25:24] | I’ve never seen kids as big as you before. | 我以前从没见过你这么大的孩子 |
[25:30] | Mother will make you some special clothes, | 母亲会为你特别缝制一些新衣服 |
[25:33] | just for you. | 只给你的 |
[25:35] | They’re a little stiff when she first — | 她刚… |
[25:37] | when she first makes them, | 刚做好的衣服有点硬 |
[25:38] | but they’ll soften up the more you wear them. | 不过越穿会越柔软 |
[25:40] | Well, that’s great news. Thanks. | 那可真是太好了 谢了 |
[25:42] | Oh, you are welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:47] | So, what happened to Gabin? | 加宾怎么了 |
[25:51] | How did you know that name? | 你怎么知道那名字的 |
[25:59] | Gabin got sick. | 加宾得了病 |
[26:01] | The others, too? | 其他人也是吗 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:12] | It’s called a mouse, isn’t it? | 那叫老鼠 对吧 |
[26:14] | Yes, they’re actually born on Earth. | 对 它们其实出生在地球 |
[26:16] | And all of you were born on Earth, too? | 你们也都是在地球出生的吗 |
[26:19] | Yes, we’re actually 13 years older than we look. | 是的 我们其实比外表要大13岁 |
[26:23] | We were in hibernation, see? | 我们之前休眠了很久 |
[26:25] | It’s so small. | 它真小 |
[26:27] | We don’t have any animals on 22b. | 22b号行星上没有动物 |
[26:29] | Let him hold it. | 让他抱一下 |
[26:31] | Hunter, don’t. | 亨特 别 |
[26:48] | You want to keep it? | 你想留着吗 |
[26:58] | No. Can’t. | 不 不行 |
[27:00] | It — It is yours. | 它是你的 |
[27:07] | No, it’s alright. | 不 没关系 |
[27:11] | You should have it. | 你留着吧 |
[27:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:18] | Your friends didn’t get sick. | 你的朋友们没生病 |
[27:21] | She killed them. | 是她杀了他们 |
[27:23] | She’s a Necromancer. | 她是个死灵机器人 |
[27:24] | They’re built for mass extermination. | 他们是被创造来进行大灭绝的 |
[27:27] | She probably did it without even knowing it. | 可能她动手的时候自己都不知道 |
[27:30] | If you think that male android’s gonna protect us, | 如果你觉得那个男机器人会保护我们 |
[27:31] | forget it. | 别想了 |
[27:32] | He’s a generic service model. | 他就是个普通的服务型机器人 |
[27:34] | Necromancers eat those for breakfast. | 死灵机器人是拿他们当饭吃的 |
[27:36] | You see, androids, they were built to protect us, | 你得明白 机器人是被造来保护我们 |
[27:38] | to do our dirty work, so we can stay pure. | 帮我们干脏活的 好让我们保持纯净 |
[27:42] | If they had feelings, they’d be useless. | 如果他们有了感情 那他们就没用了 |
[27:44] | Have you ever seen how they look | 你知道他们 |
[27:45] | when they don’t know they’re being watched? | 以为没人看着自己时是什么样吗 |
[27:48] | See, the reason why they don’t want you to believe in Sol | 他们之所以不希望你信奉太阳神索尔 |
[27:50] | is because they’re afraid | 是因为他们害怕 |
[27:52] | of what it’s gonna open your eyes to, | 你将见识到的东西 |
[27:54] | the power it will give you. | 索尔将赋予你的能力 |
[27:59] | Do you want to pray with us? | 想跟我们一起祈祷吗 |
[28:01] | You know I’m not allowed to. | 你知道我不能 |
[28:03] | And neither are you. If Mother catches you, she’ll — | 你们也不能 如果被母亲逮到 她… |
[28:04] | Alright, maybe you could keep watch, then. | 好吧 那你就负责放哨 |
[28:13] | Sol, guide us with your brightness and your glory. | 太阳神索尔 请用你的光明与荣耀指引我们 |
[28:17] | You, the all-seeing and unconquerable light. | 你那全知全见 无法被征服的光 |
[28:20] | May darkness never come, | 愿黑暗永不降临 |
[28:22] | and may the dawn go on forever. | 愿黎明永远持续 |
[28:24] | Help us keep our souls pure that we may serve you. | 帮我们保持灵魂纯洁 如此我们才能侍奉您 |
[28:43] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[28:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:49] | He gave it to me. | 是他给我的 |
[28:53] | He was no longer in need of it. | 他不再需要它了 |
[28:58] | Well, you’re old enough to know what’s best. | 你已经是大孩子了 该知道怎样做才好 |
[29:04] | I don’t want you to do those things | 我希望你 |
[29:05] | with your face anymore. | 不要再做那些表情了 |
[29:07] | What things? | 什么表情 |
[29:09] | The way you look at me. | 你看我的表情 |
[29:12] | I know it’s not real. | 我知道那都是假的 |
[29:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:16] | Yeah, you probably don’t. | 是啊 你可能真不明白 |
[29:22] | Give it to him. | 还给他 |
[29:26] | Give it to him! | 快还给他 |
[29:36] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[29:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Come along. | 跟我来 |
[29:46] | You need to show them how it’s done. | 你得给他们做示范 |
[29:53] | The carbos grow only where the serpent’s bones lay. | 只有巨蟒骨架所在之处 碳水草才能生长 |
[29:57] | That is why we named him the Giver. | 所以我们叫它赐予者 |
[30:00] | These ones are no good. | 这些不太好 |
[30:02] | It’s hard finding really good ones. | 很难找到真正品质好的 |
[30:03] | We’re not afraid of hard work. | 我们不怕干重活 |
[30:05] | We’re from military families. | 我们都来自军人家庭 |
[30:07] | Unlike him. | 跟他不一样 |
[30:08] | Hey, I got an IQ of 205, alright? | 拜托 我智商205好吗 |
[30:11] | If you want me rolling around | 如果你想让我像奴隶一样 |
[30:12] | in the dirt like slave boy, fine, | 在泥地里打滚 可以 |
[30:14] | but it’s a waste of my intelligence, okay? | 但那就太浪费我的智商了 好吗 |
[30:16] | – 205? – Yeah. | -205吗 -对 |
[30:18] | Are you the smartest in the group, then? | 那你是里面最聪明的人吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah, by far. | 目前为止 是的 |
[30:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:24] | Are you sure you’re not the smartest of the group? | 你确定你不是里面最聪明的吗 |
[30:26] | No, I don’t think I’m smarter than him. | 不是 我想我没他聪明 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:30] | Hmm. Hunter, come here. | 是嘛 亨特 过来 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 行 好的 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[30:40] | Alright, now, listen carefully. | 好了 现在听仔细了 |
[30:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:43] | A malfunctioning android, a Cleric, | 一个故障机器人 一个牧师 |
[30:45] | and a cat walk into a brothel. | 还有一只猫走进一家妓院 |
[30:47] | The malfunctioning android requests | 故障机器人叫了一个 |
[30:48] | an android whore with mechanical skills. | 有机械技能的妓女机器人 |
[30:50] | The Cleric requests a virgin | 牧师叫了一个 |
[30:51] | with the knowledge of the Mithraic mysteries. | 了解密特拉奥秘的处女 |
[30:53] | But the cat — the cat can’t decide what to ask for, | 但猫 猫不知道该叫谁 |
[30:56] | so he turns to the malfunctioning android | 于是它问故障机器人 |
[30:58] | and the Cleric and asks for suggestions. | 和牧师 索求他们的建议 |
[31:01] | The Cleric turns to the malfunctioning android | 牧师转头问故障机器人 |
[31:02] | and says, “How is it a cat can speak?” | “猫怎么会说话” |
[31:05] | To which the malfunctioning android turns and says, | 故障机器人回答他道 |
[31:07] | “I am malfunctioning. | “我出了故障 |
[31:08] | None of this is actually happening. | 这一切其实都没发生 |
[31:10] | The cat doesn’t exist, and neither do you.” | 猫不存在 你也不存在” |
[31:12] | To which the Cleric then says, “Thank goodness. | 然后牧师对他说 “谢天谢地 |
[31:15] | For a minute there, I thought I was losing my mind.” | 我刚才差点以为我疯了” |
[31:21] | You see, it’s a paradox. | 这是个悖论 |
[31:24] | I have many jokes tailored for geniuses like yourself. | 我有许多只有你这种天才才听得懂的笑话 |
[31:25] | – This next one also involves a cat. – Yeah, you know what? | -下一则笑话里也有一只猫 -其实 |
[31:27] | Um, I think I’m just gonna, uh, work with the others. | 我还是去和其他人一起干活吧 |
[31:32] | Yeah. But thanks. Thanks. Alright. | 但是 谢了 谢谢 就这样 |
[31:38] | Now close your eyes. | 现在闭上你们的眼睛 |
[31:42] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:47] | I want you to think back | 我要你们回想 |
[31:48] | to a time before humans gained their sight, | 人类获得视觉前的那段时光 |
[31:51] | when you were all just blind, simple organisms, | 那时你们不过都是眼盲的简单生物 |
[31:56] | floating in the vast oceans of the Earth. | 漂浮在地球广阔的海洋中 |
[32:00] | The warmth of the star | 星光的温暖 |
[32:03] | drawing you to the surface. | 将你们吸引到海面 |
[32:16] | Can you come with me for a moment? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[32:28] | Campion, continue the lesson until I return, please. | 坎皮恩 在我回来前 请你继续上课 |
[32:37] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[32:40] | No need to worry. | 不用担心 |
[32:44] | I’ve taken care of it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[32:56] | I want you to sleep in here from now on. | 我希望你从现在开始睡在这里 |
[32:59] | You don’t have to work in the fields. | 你不必到田间劳作 |
[33:01] | You can do house cleaning. | 你只打扫屋子就行 |
[33:03] | You need special care, constant monitoring. | 你需要特殊照顾和持续监测 |
[33:08] | There’s too much at stake to take any chances. | 风险太大 不能冒险 |
[33:11] | Take chances with what? | 冒什么险 |
[33:16] | You have been given the greatest gift that can be given. | 你得到了最好的礼物 |
[33:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | Am I scaring you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[33:26] | No. | 没有 |
[33:30] | It was against my will. | 我不是自愿的 |
[33:33] | While I was inside the shared simulation. | 当时我在共享模拟器里 |
[33:36] | The man who did it was able to wake himself up somehow, | 做这事的人能以某种方式唤醒自己 |
[33:40] | had his way with some of us | 趁我们的身体仍在休眠 |
[33:41] | while our bodies were still in hibernation. | 对我们其中一些人为所欲为 |
[33:44] | There were plans to execute him. | 本来有几个处决他的计划 |
[33:48] | Thanks to you, | 但因为你 |
[33:49] | he probably died a few days earlier than scheduled. | 他可能比原定时间早死了几天 |
[33:52] | I would thank you, | 我也想谢谢你 |
[33:54] | but I was actually looking forward to watching him die. | 但我其实希望亲眼看到他死 |
[33:59] | He was a Heliodromus, | 他是太阳信使 |
[34:01] | the second-highest ranking member of our church. | 我们教会级别第二高的成员 |
[34:06] | The thought that there’s something part of him | 一想到他的骨肉 |
[34:09] | growing inside me… | 正在我体内生长 |
[34:12] | it makes me want to die. | 我就想死 |
[34:18] | Then you must not think of him. | 那你一定不要去想他 |
[34:20] | Think only of the child. | 只想着这个孩子 |
[34:23] | The child is innocent. | 孩子是无辜的 |
[34:27] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[34:30] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起面对 |
[34:48] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[34:49] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[34:51] | Punch. | 揍 |
[34:52] | Punch who? | 揍谁 |
[34:54] | Punch line, | “揍”是这么好笑[笑点] |
[34:55] | but I must warn you I am a bit of a disappointment. | 但我必须提醒你 我不太好笑 |
[34:59] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[35:01] | The little one might like it. | 小家伙可能会喜欢 |
[35:03] | Save that one. | 挽回白天那个笑话 |
[35:06] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[35:12] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[35:33] | Sleep now. | 快睡吧 |
[35:57] | Tell me you didn’t destroy them. | 告诉我你没有毁坏它们 |
[36:00] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[36:02] | I’ll handle this, Mother. | 我来处理 母亲 |
[36:03] | Mother, I’ll handle this. | 母亲 我会处理好的 |
[36:13] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我眼睛在哪里 |
[36:15] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[36:18] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我眼睛在哪里 |
[36:20] | No. You said you would deal with it, but you didn’t. | 不 你说过你会处理的 但你没有 |
[36:23] | You didn’t do anything! | 你什么都没做 |
[36:24] | There are intruders inside the perimeter. | 有入侵者闯入边界了 |
[36:26] | We are in danger! Tell me where they are, Campion! | 我们有危险 告诉我眼睛在哪里 坎皮恩 |
[36:30] | No. | 不 |
[36:32] | Tell me, Campion. | 告诉我 坎皮恩 |
[36:34] | Tell me, Campion! | 快告诉我 坎皮恩 |
[36:45] | Stay back! | 待在后面 |
[37:14] | Don’t look at me, Tempest. | 别看我 坦佩斯特 |
[37:17] | Go back to the barracks. | 回营房去 |
[37:39] | I think they’re gone now, Mother. | 他们已经走了 母亲 |
[37:42] | You should cycle down now, Mother. | 你该平静下来了 母亲 |
[37:52] | Animals of some kind. | 是某种动物 |
[37:54] | We’ve been here for 12 years. | 我们已经在这里住了12年 |
[37:56] | How could we just be encountering them now? | 怎么可能现在才遇到它们 |
[37:59] | A good question. | 问得好 |
[38:01] | I would study their remains, if you left any. | 我会研究它们的遗骸 如果没被你炸成渣 |
[38:06] | I thought we knew this region and all its dangers, | 我以为我们了解这片区域及其所有危险 |
[38:09] | but we don’t. | 但并非如此 |
[38:15] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[38:18] | For what, Mother? | 为什么谢我 母亲 |
[38:21] | For not taking my eyes. | 因为你没拿走我的双眼 |
[39:17] | These things settled around here somewhere. | 定位器显示就在这附近 |
[39:23] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:31] | Come on. That’s it! | 快点 就是这样 |
[39:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |