时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | So, what were they? | 所以抓你的是什么东西 |
[00:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:38] | It all happened so fast. | 就一瞬间的事 |
[00:40] | I think they were animals or something. | 应该是动物之类的吧 |
[00:42] | You sure they weren’t human? | 你确定不是人吗 |
[00:44] | Maybe it was survivors from the ark trying to rescue us. | 或许是方舟的幸存者想救我们出去 |
[00:48] | No. | 不是 |
[00:50] | I want to go back to the ark. | 我想回方舟 |
[00:54] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[00:55] | No! Get away! | 不要 走开 |
[00:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:59] | There’s no need to be upset. | 没有必要难过 |
[01:04] | And with the right amount of preparation, | 只要做足了准备 |
[01:07] | one can defend against any threat. | 就能抵挡住任何威胁 |
[01:10] | That isn’t necessarily true. | 这话不一定对 |
[01:12] | Sometimes it’s better to just leave, you know? | 有时候离开才是更好的选择 |
[01:15] | – Go somewhere safe. – And we will. | -去安全的地方 -我们会去的 |
[01:18] | In time, we’ll start our journey to the tropical zone. | 时候到了我们就启程去热带区 |
[01:21] | But we can’t leave until Tempest has given birth. | 但得先等坦佩斯特生完孩子 |
[01:31] | Does anyone know the story of the Three Little Pigs? | 有谁听过《三只小猪》的故事吗 |
[01:35] | We’re only allowed to hear stories from the scriptures. | 我们只能听经书里的故事 |
[01:38] | You no longer need to follow such rules. | 你们不用再遵循这种规矩了 |
[01:41] | Stories can be great fun, | 故事可以给人带来快乐 |
[01:44] | and they can help simplify complicated con– | 能让复杂的东西变简单… |
[01:47] | They don’t want to hear it, Mother. | 他们不想听 母亲 |
[01:49] | It’s not going to make them feel any better. | 就算听了他们心里也不会好受 |
[01:52] | Nonsense, Campion. | 胡说 坎皮恩 |
[01:53] | You used to love this story. | 你以前可喜欢这个故事了 |
[01:56] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[01:58] | I never loved it. | 我根本就没喜欢过 |
[02:01] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[02:02] | I always thought it was stupid. | 我一直觉得这故事很傻 |
[02:03] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[02:05] | You’re being dishonest and disrespectful, | 你这样很不诚实 很无礼 |
[02:08] | and you’re setting a bad example for your new friends. | 你这是在新朋友面前树立一个坏榜样 |
[02:16] | Now I will begin. | 我开始讲啦 |
[02:20] | Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. | 很久以前 有三只小猪 |
[02:24] | The first little pig was very lazy. | 第一只小猪很懒惰 |
[02:28] | So he built a house out of straw. | 所以它就搭了座稻草屋 |
[02:31] | The second little pig worked a little bit harder, | 第二只小猪稍微努力一点 |
[02:34] | and he built a house out of sticks. | 它盖了座木房子 |
[02:38] | The third little pig worked very hard, | 第三只小猪非常勤奋 |
[02:42] | and he built a house out of stone. | 它砌了一座砖石房 |
[02:46] | One day, a big, bad wolf came along | 有一天 一匹大灰狼来了 |
[02:51] | and knocked on the first little pig’s door. | 敲了敲第一只小猪的家门 |
[02:55] | “Little pig, little pig, let me in,” he said. | 它说 “小猪小猪 快让我进去” |
[03:00] | “Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin,” | “没门儿 你休想” |
[03:03] | the little pig answered, | 小猪回答道 |
[03:05] | to which the wolf replied, | 大灰狼则说 |
[03:08] | “Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff | “那我就深吸一口气 |
[03:11] | and I’ll blow your house in.” | 吹走你的房子” |
[04:25] | 一千名密特拉教徒登上了天堂方舟 开启了前往开普勒-22b号行星的13年旅途 | |
[04:30] | 途中他们的身体处于休眠状态 但他们能通过仍然清醒的意识与彼此交流 | |
[04:58] | A new face. | 先是新面孔 |
[05:00] | Now a virtual body. | 又来了个虚拟身体 |
[05:03] | I gotta admit I’m starting to get a little confused. | 我得承认我已经有点搞不清楚状况了 |
[05:08] | Shit, how long do you think he’s been there? | 该死 你觉得他在那里待了多久 |
[05:12] | How long have we been here? | 我们在这里多久了 |
[05:14] | They did say that time would be a little weird. | 他们确实说过这里的时间会不太一样 |
[05:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[05:19] | Yeah, they weren’t lying. | 他们没说错 |
[05:21] | We’re his parents. | 我们是他的爸妈 |
[05:24] | We should go talk to him or something. | 我们应该去和他说说话 |
[05:26] | We’re not his parents. | 我们才不是他的爸妈 |
[05:35] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[05:43] | That’s a nice drawing. | 画得真好看 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | You’ve got some real talent. | 你确实有艺术天赋 |
[05:47] | I’m just a vessel. | 我只是媒介 |
[05:49] | Sol guides my hand. | 是太阳神索尔指引着我的手 |
[05:53] | Right. | 对 |
[05:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:58] | Why are you talking to me? | 你怎么和我说话了 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:01] | You never talk to me. | 你从不和我说话的 |
[06:03] | And neither do you. | 你也是 |
[06:10] | Well, that is because — | 这是因为… |
[06:12] | Because we’re in the sim, right? | 因为我们在模拟器里 是吗 |
[06:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, they did say that people would seem | 难怪 他们是说过人在模拟器里 |
[06:19] | a little different in the sim. | 会变得不一样 |
[06:23] | Yeah, because we’re in the sim. | 没错 因为我们在模拟器 |
[06:27] | Hey, you know what I heard? | 你知道我听说了什么吗 |
[06:29] | I heard that there are places for kids | 我听说这里有专门给小孩 |
[06:31] | to play and stuff onboard. | 游乐玩耍的地方 |
[06:33] | Why don’t you go see what you can find, huh? | 你去找找看吧 |
[06:36] | Go on. Go have some fun. | 去吧 玩得开心点 |
[06:44] | – It’s okay. – No, I can’t do this. | -没事的 -不 我做不到 |
[06:45] | – I can’t do it. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[06:47] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t…be his mother. | 我做不到 我当不了他的妈妈 |
[06:49] | I can’t even be a mother. | 我连成为一个母亲都做不到 |
[06:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:53] | You know why. | 你明知故问 |
[06:54] | Okay, just…stay positive. | 好吧 想开点 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要去和他聊天 |
[07:02] | There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[07:05] | Now you’re getting the hang of it. | 你逐渐上手了 |
[07:16] | Hey, buddy, get up. | 小家伙 起来 |
[07:17] | Goose! | 鹅 |
[07:22] | Why aren’t you playing with the other kids? | 你怎么不和其他小朋友一起玩 |
[07:24] | – Duck… – I tried. | -鸭 -我试过了 |
[07:26] | – Duck…duck… – They think I’m weird. | -鸭子 鸭子 -他们觉得我很古怪 |
[07:28] | Well, you get that from your mother. | 这点你是遗传了你妈 |
[07:30] | Come on. We’ll play our own game, huh? | 走吧 我们自己玩 |
[07:31] | – Goose! – Come on. | -鹅 -来吧 |
[07:33] | Unless, of course, you think | 除非你是觉得 |
[07:34] | we’re not cool enough for you, eh? | 我们还不够酷 |
[07:39] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[07:40] | Duck…duck… | 鸭子 鸭子 |
[07:45] | Duck! | 鸭子 |
[07:49] | Duck! | 鸭子 |
[07:51] | Goose! Ohh! | 鹅 |
[07:53] | Go! | 追他 |
[07:55] | Excuse me, children. | 让一下 孩子们 |
[07:57] | Look out. Ooh, you can’t touch me. | 小心 你碰不到我 |
[07:59] | – Come on! Get him. Get him. – What’s the matter? | -快抓住他 抓住他 -怎么了 |
[08:00] | You can’t catch a goose? | 你抓不住鹅吗 |
[08:06] | Come on. Get him. Come on. | 快 抓住他 快点 |
[08:09] | Help! I’m getting eaten by Wally the Weasel! | 救命 我要被黄鼠狼沃利吃掉啦 |
[08:12] | Help. | 救命 |
[08:14] | Captain. | 队长 |
[08:16] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[08:20] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[08:21] | Apologies. | 真抱歉 |
[08:22] | You misunderstand me. | 你误会我了 |
[08:24] | It pleases me to see a man of war | 看见一个从战场回来的战士 |
[08:26] | bringing joy back into his life. | 重拾快乐 我很欣慰 |
[08:29] | Our new Eden will never know war. | 我们的新伊甸园永无战争 |
[08:32] | We must master happiness now. | 我们现在就必须熟悉快乐 |
[08:35] | It’s a new chapter. | 这是人类的新篇章 |
[08:37] | Praise be to Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[08:39] | – Praise be to Sol. – Praise be to Sol. | -感谢太阳神索尔 -感谢太阳神索尔 |
[08:40] | Praise be to Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[08:50] | Marcus, wake up. | 马库斯 醒醒 |
[08:55] | It’s — It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s me. | 没事 别紧张 是我 |
[08:59] | You alright? You just have a concussion. | 你还好吗 你有点脑震荡 |
[09:02] | Alright? | 知道吗 |
[09:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:08] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗呢 |
[09:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:13] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[09:14] | We got to get him back. | 我们得把他找回来 |
[09:16] | The necromancer took him and some of the other kids | 死灵机器人带走了他和另外几个孩子 |
[09:19] | before the ark crashed. | 就在方舟坠毁前 |
[09:21] | We picked up their locator signals. | 我们接收到了他们的定位器信号 |
[09:23] | She’s holding them captive. | 她把他们囚禁起来了 |
[09:49] | You know they’re lying to us, don’t you? | 你知道他们是骗我们的吧 |
[09:52] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面根本没有危险 |
[09:54] | They just want to scare us so we don’t run away. | 他们只是想吓唬我们 防止我们逃跑 |
[10:01] | They used to tell us that there were serpents in the pits. | 他们以前告诉我们坑里有巨蟒 |
[10:05] | Then I found out it was just to keep us | 之后我发现那只是为了不让我们 |
[10:06] | from playing near them. | 在坑洞附近玩 |
[10:09] | You see? | 你明白了吗 |
[10:10] | That big, bad wolf she was talking about? | 她说的那头大灰狼 |
[10:12] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[10:14] | These reinforcements are not for keeping things out. | 加固屋子不是为了防止别的东西进来 |
[10:18] | They’re for keeping us in. | 而是为了把我们关在里面 |
[10:19] | Time for dinner. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[10:26] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[10:30] | It’s time for dinner, Campion. | 该吃饭了 坎皮恩 |
[10:34] | Use the taut-line hitch I taught you. | 用我教你的拉绳结 |
[10:37] | I’m doing it my way. | 我要用自己的方式 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry if I hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你 对不起 |
[10:41] | It was accidental. | 我不是有意的 |
[10:43] | Nothing’s accidental with you two, | 你们两个做任何事都是有意的 |
[10:45] | and you don’t feel sorry. | 并且你们毫无歉意 |
[10:47] | You don’t feel anything. | 你们没有任何感觉 |
[10:48] | You’re not even my father. | 你甚至不是我的亲生父亲 |
[10:50] | You’re just a generic service model. | 你只是个普通的服务型机器人 |
[10:53] | Yes, Campion. | 没错 坎皮恩 |
[10:54] | And that is why I didn’t take Mother’s eyes. | 所以我才没拿走母亲的双眼 |
[10:57] | A generic service model cannot fully protect this family. | 普通服务型机器人无法保护好这个家 |
[11:00] | Only Mother can do that. | 只有母亲能做到 |
[11:02] | Nothing’s out there. | 外面根本没有危险 |
[11:04] | You’re just trying to keep us from running away. | 你们只是想防止我们逃走 |
[11:07] | I do not blame you for not taking us at our word, | 你不相信我们的话 我不怪你 |
[11:10] | given recent events. | 毕竟最近发生了那些事 |
[11:11] | I might be worried if you did, | 如果你真相信了 我可能还会担心 |
[11:14] | but we just want to keep you safe, | 但我们只是想保护你 |
[11:16] | want to see you grow old. | 想看到你平安长大 |
[11:17] | You’re just saying that because it makes you seem more real. | 你这么说只是为了显得你更真实 |
[11:19] | But I am real, Campion. | 但我的确真实存在 坎皮恩 |
[11:25] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[11:30] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[11:37] | It’s called a claw. | 这个叫爪子 |
[11:41] | It’s for catching… | 用来捕获 |
[11:43] | and killing. | 和杀戮 |
[11:47] | The threat is real, Campion. | 威胁是真的 坎皮恩 |
[11:56] | You have fun lying around all day | 你舒服躺了一天 开心吗 |
[11:57] | while the rest of us were working? | 我们却得辛苦干活儿 |
[11:59] | Her body is working to nourish the fetus. | 她的身体也在做养育胎儿的工作 |
[12:03] | Yeah, Hunter. | 没错 亨特 |
[12:05] | Campion did most of the work anyway. | 反正大部分活儿都是坎皮恩干的 |
[12:07] | You just sat there. | 你只是坐在那 |
[12:08] | Oh, shut your mouth, Holly. | 闭嘴吧 霍莉 |
[12:09] | She doesn’t have to listen to you. | 她不必听你的 |
[12:10] | You’re not in charge anymore. | 这里不再是你说了算 |
[12:12] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[12:14] | You know who my father was. | 你知道我父亲是谁吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah, and he’s dead now, Hunter. | 知道 但他已经死了 亨特 |
[12:18] | So is mine. They’re all dead, | 我父亲也死了 他们全都死了 |
[12:20] | and all their stupid rules have died with them. | 他们的蠢规矩也随之消失了 |
[12:23] | You’re gonna burn for that. | 你说这种话会被活活烧死的 |
[12:24] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:26] | Then come and get me, Sol! | 那快来惩罚我啊 太阳神索尔 |
[12:28] | Come strike me down! | 快杀了我吧 |
[12:29] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[12:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么回事 |
[12:32] | Did you act this way in church? | 你们在教会也这样做吗 |
[12:35] | Then don’t act that way here. | 那在这里也不准 |
[12:39] | What took you so long, Campion? | 你怎么那么慢 坎皮恩 |
[12:41] | It’s my fault he’s late, Mother. | 他迟到都怪我 母亲 |
[12:43] | Of that I have no doubt. | 这我不怀疑 |
[12:45] | Now, let’s continue our dinner without any further conflict. | 继续吃饭吧 别再吵架了 |
[12:49] | We will engage in polite conversation. | 我们来进行礼貌的交谈 |
[12:53] | Perhaps you’d all like to hear — | 或许你们都会想听听… |
[12:54] | Not jokes! | 不是笑话 |
[12:56] | Polite conversation. | 是礼貌的交谈 |
[12:58] | Holly, please choose a topic. | 霍莉 请你选个话题 |
[13:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Tempest, I was wondering | 坦佩斯特 我有点好奇 |
[13:05] | what you’re going to name the baby. | 你打算给宝宝取什么名字 |
[13:07] | I don’t know what the sex is yet. | 我还不知道宝宝的性别 |
[13:10] | If it’s a boy, I think you should name it Otho. | 如果是男孩 我觉得你应该取名为奥托 |
[13:13] | – Shut up. – What? | -闭嘴 -怎么了 |
[13:14] | – It’s the most respectable thing to do. – Shut up, Hunter. | -那是最充满敬意的做法了 -闭嘴 亨特 |
[13:16] | He was the Heliodromus, you know, courier of the sun. | 孩子他爸可是太阳信使 太阳的特使啊 |
[13:18] | Just shut up. | 给我闭嘴就行 |
[13:20] | Oh, go on, admit it. | 好了 承认吧 |
[13:22] | You’re glad he picked you. | 你很高兴他选择了你 |
[13:23] | Tempest! | 坦佩斯特 |
[13:24] | Take it back! Take it back! | 收回去 收回这句话 |
[13:44] | The atheists must have reprogrammed her | 那些无神论者肯定重新编写了她的程序 |
[13:47] | to be a caregiver. | 把她变成了看护型 |
[13:49] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:50] | No atheist has ever successfully reprogrammed | 从来没有任何无神论者通过编程成功修改过 |
[13:53] | one of our necromancers. | 我们的死灵机器人 |
[13:54] | It wasn’t successful. | 那并不成功 |
[13:55] | She’s reverting. | 她在慢慢变回原状 |
[13:57] | It looks like she murdered all her children bar one. | 似乎就是她把她的孩子全杀了 只剩下一个 |
[14:00] | And if we don’t hurry, ours are gonna be next. | 如果我们不快点行动 我们的孩子也会被杀死 |
[14:04] | Who’s to say she hasn’t killed them already? | 谁又敢说她现在没有已经把他们全杀了呢 |
[14:06] | The locators can’t tell us if they’re alive or dead. | 定位器无法让我们知道他们现在是死是活 |
[14:09] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[14:10] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[14:12] | Now, let me take the soldiers, | 让我带上这些士兵吧 |
[14:13] | and I’ll go get them right now. | 我立刻就去救回他们 |
[14:14] | I am the highest ranking survivor, Captain. | 我现在是幸存者里级别最高的 队长 |
[14:17] | And that is why I’ve come to you, Your Eminence. | 所以我才来找你 阁下 |
[14:20] | Now, please, give me the order. | 拜托了 下令吧 |
[14:24] | We’re not ready to mount a rescue, Captain. | 我们还没有能力去执行营救行动 队长 |
[14:26] | Those men are exhausted, | 这些人都精疲力尽了 |
[14:28] | and we need to cremate the dead. | 并且我们还要把逝者都火化 |
[14:29] | Your Eminence, the children may not have the luxury of time. | 阁下 那些孩子可能等不了那么久 |
[14:31] | Nor do we! | 我们也等不了 |
[14:33] | If we don’t spend this time scavenging for food and water, | 如果不抓紧时间搜寻食物和水 |
[14:35] | we’re all going to starve. | 我们都会饿死 |
[14:37] | Won’t be much use to the children then. | 到时候我们也帮不上那些孩子了 |
[14:40] | We have to keep searching for survivors | 我们必须继续搜寻幸存者 |
[14:42] | and salvage whatever we can. | 能找到什么物资也都要带回来 |
[14:43] | We will rescue them, | 我们会营救他们的 |
[14:45] | but there are precious few of us now, | 但我们现在势单力薄 |
[14:46] | and I have to ensure we do what’s best for all. | 我必须确保要为我们所有人做最好的打算 |
[14:52] | What is it, Den? | 怎么了 德恩 |
[14:54] | We found her, Your Eminence. | 我们找到她了 阁下 |
[14:56] | Your wife. | 你妻子 |
[14:59] | …as she walks the dark corridor. | …她在黑暗长廊中穿行 |
[15:02] | And forgive her her sins, | 请宽恕她所有人的罪 |
[15:03] | so that she may join you in everlasting life. | 让她在您的羽翼之下获得永生 |
[15:05] | Sol, catch this spirit before it falls, | 太阳神索尔 在这个灵魂消散前抓住它 |
[15:08] | so that she may join you in eternity. | 让她跟您一起获得永生 |
[15:10] | Shine your light on her… | 用您的光芒照耀… |
[15:18] | If there’s one true line in their big book of bullshit, | 如果说那本狗屁连篇的书里有一句真话 |
[15:23] | it’s that you reap what you sow. | 那就是种什么得什么 |
[15:44] | You can’t let Mother do this. | 你不能让母亲这么做 |
[15:46] | Mother is not causing this, Campion. | 这一切不是母亲造成的 坎皮恩 |
[15:48] | Then why am I not sick? | 那我为什么没病 |
[15:54] | You are special, Campion. | 你很特殊 坎皮恩 |
[15:58] | No. | 不是 |
[15:58] | Special in a way that Mother and I do not fully understand. | 特殊到母亲和我都无法完全理解的地步 |
[16:03] | There’s no point in talking to you anymore. | 继续跟你说下去已经没意义了 |
[16:33] | What if I killed the Gen-1s without knowing it? | 万一是我无意中杀死了第一代的孩子们呢 |
[16:37] | And now I’m doing it again. | 现在我又在祸害他们了 |
[16:42] | Mother, you would never do that. | 母亲 你绝对不会做出那种事的 |
[16:44] | You only say that because you have | 你这么说不过是因为你 |
[16:46] | some misplaced belief in me. | 对我有着不该有的信任 |
[16:51] | Your strange mimicry of human love, | 你对人类之爱的奇怪模仿 |
[16:55] | it makes us less safe, Father, | 让我们更不安全 父亲 |
[16:58] | not more. | 而非更安全 |
[17:02] | But if it turns out that I’m making them sick, | 但如果事实证明是我害他们患病的 |
[17:05] | I expect you to assist me in destroying myself. | 我希望你能帮忙毁掉我 |
[17:10] | Mother, that I will never do. | 母亲 我绝对不会做那种事 |
[17:11] | You would have to. | 你将不得不做 |
[17:14] | For the children. | 为了孩子们 |
[17:21] | Mother, wait. | 母亲 等等 |
[17:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:41] | Caleb. Caleb. | 卡莱布 卡莱布 |
[17:48] | How did you explain to them | 你是怎么跟他们解释 |
[17:49] | where you got your medical skills from? | 你从哪里学到医疗技能的 |
[17:51] | I told them that I studied to be a doctor while I was in the sim. | 我跟他们说我在模拟器中曾学习过当医生 |
[17:54] | Okay, good girl. | 好的 真厉害 |
[17:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:59] | No, I was supposed to have been there to protect him. | 不 我本该在他身边保护他的 |
[18:02] | Paul, I should have been there to protect him. | 我应该保护好保罗的 |
[18:05] | He’s a smart kid. | 他是个很聪明的孩子 |
[18:08] | He’ll figure out a way to survive, okay? | 他肯定能想到办法活下来的 好吗 |
[18:12] | It doesn’t matter how smart he is | 如果他觉得只要祈祷就能活命 |
[18:14] | if he thinks praying is gonna save him. | 那他无论多聪明 也无济于事 |
[18:16] | It’ll keep his hopes up. | 那至少可以让他保持希望 |
[18:19] | I promise I’m gonna get him back. | 我保证一定把他救回来 |
[18:22] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[18:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -那就好 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:36] | And it’ll be a city of peace, | 那将会是一个充满和平的城市 |
[18:37] | where only good things happen. | 只有好事会发生 |
[18:50] | And maybe someday we’ll make it real. | 或许将来有一天我们能让它成真 |
[18:56] | There’s at least one orphan boy on this ark that I know of. | 这艘方舟上至少有一个孤儿是我知道的 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:03] | The Pentagonal Prophecy — | 五角预言里曾提到 |
[19:05] | an orphaned boy in an empty land. | 「在荒无人烟之地的一个孤儿男孩」 |
[19:08] | That boy is probably Peter Valerius. | 那个男孩很可能是彼得·瓦列里乌斯 |
[19:12] | I mean, both his parents were senior clerics. | 毕竟他的父母都是高级神职人员 |
[19:14] | Oh, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. | 那我们只能等着瞧了 |
[19:17] | Whoever it is will lead us to the place where it is to be built, | 不管那人是谁 都会带领我们去创建新世界 |
[19:22] | and it’ll be a city of peace. | 那里一定会是个充满和平的城市 |
[19:25] | Come here. Sounds good. | 过来 那听上去挺好的 |
[19:32] | Do you think I would have been a good soldier, | 如果我不得不去打仗 |
[19:35] | if I had to fight in a war? | 你认为我会是个好战士吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, buddy. | 会的 小家伙 |
[19:40] | You would have been great. | 你会很棒 |
[19:42] | But our side didn’t draft kids. | 但我们这一方不征募孩子 |
[19:44] | Only the atheists did that. | 只有无神论者才这么做 |
[19:53] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[19:58] | War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:00] | – Can’t hear you! – War! | -再大点声 -开战 |
[20:02] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:06] | War! War! | 开战 开战 |
[20:08] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:12] | Are you real?! | 你是活人吗 |
[20:13] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:16] | Are you an android?! | 你是机器人吗 |
[20:17] | War! | 开战 |
[20:18] | No. | 不是 |
[20:19] | War! War! | 开战 开战 |
[20:21] | – You remember… – War! | -要记住 -开战 |
[20:22] | …your parents died with their eyes open. | 你的父母死不瞑目 |
[20:25] | War! War! | 开战 开战 |
[20:27] | Don’t fail me, Caleb! | 别让我失望 卡莱布 |
[20:28] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:32] | War! War! War! War! | 开战 开战 开战 开战 |
[20:38] | Caleb! | 卡莱布 |
[20:54] | Move! | 让开 |
[20:55] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[20:58] | Put this on. | 把这个穿上 |
[20:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:00] | Put this on. | 穿上 |
[21:02] | Think of it as…turbocharge. | 把这当成… 涡轮增压器 |
[21:08] | – Feel it? Don’t fight it. – Yes. | -感觉到了吗 别反抗它 -好的 |
[21:10] | Use it. | 利用它 |
[21:12] | Go! | 上吧 |
[21:33] | Caleb, get back up! | 卡莱布 站起来 |
[21:35] | Caleb! Caleb! Caleb! | 卡莱布 卡莱布 卡莱布 |
[22:06] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 快走 |
[22:42] | Milk! | 牛奶 |
[23:01] | For you, Captain. Milk. | 队长 给你牛奶 |
[23:03] | It’s fresh. | 新鲜的 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | My name is Lucius. | 我叫卢修斯 |
[23:11] | You’re Lucius. | 你是卢修斯 |
[23:12] | You fought with my father on Earth | 你和我父亲曾在地球的 |
[23:14] | in the Battle of Boston. | 波士顿战役中并肩战斗 |
[23:15] | His name was Malius. | 他名叫马利攸 |
[23:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:22] | Good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:27] | So, you have forgiven him? | 这么说你原谅他了吗 |
[23:30] | Is that not what Sol teaches us? | 这不正是太阳神索尔教导我们的吗 |
[23:42] | – Lucius. – Yes, Captain? | -卢修斯 -什么事 队长 |
[23:44] | Has anyone investigated the cracks? | 有人探查过那些裂缝吗 |
[23:48] | The impact of the crash must have ruptured | 一定是碰撞的冲击力 |
[23:49] | the surface layer, Captain. | 使得地表破裂 队长 |
[23:58] | There is definitely something living down there. | 下面肯定住着什么东西 |
[24:02] | And beneath the Promised Land will be demons. | 应许之地下住着的是魔鬼 |
[24:05] | When the light is shone upon them, | 当光芒照耀在他们身上时 |
[24:07] | they shall be like us. | 他们必像我们 |
[24:14] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[24:21] | This way! | 这边 |
[24:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:22] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[24:42] | Come on. Move, move, move. | 快点 快 快 快走 |
[24:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:49] | Orders, Your Eminence? | 请下令 阁下 |
[24:54] | What are your orders? | 你下何命令 |
[24:58] | Soldier, | 士兵 |
[24:59] | see if that will take us out anywhere. | 看看那条路能否通向其他地方 |
[26:44] | Captain, take half the men, try to lead her off. | 队长 带一半的人 设法引开她 |
[26:48] | I can’t engage a necromancer in the open. | 我不能在开阔处与死灵机器人交战 |
[26:50] | You will be shielded by the armor of Mithras. | 密特拉神铠甲会保护你的 |
[26:52] | You have nothing to fear. | 你无需畏惧 |
[26:55] | Are you sure you don’t want to save | 你确定你不想保全所剩无几的 |
[26:57] | the few Mithraic lives that remain? | 密特拉教徒吗 |
[27:00] | Maybe send one of your androids instead. | 要不派一个你的机器人去吧 |
[27:02] | I’m sure they’d be happy to make the sacrifice. | 他们一定很乐意做出牺牲 |
[27:16] | Voreena, go. | 芙罗丽娜 你去 |
[29:20] | This way! | 这边走 |
[29:21] | Go! | 快 |
[29:22] | Move! | 快点 |
[29:33] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[29:36] | Back up. Back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 退后 |
[30:01] | She’s leaving. | 她走了 |
[30:20] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[30:24] | Think positively. | 乐观点 |
[30:26] | Human beings are very hard to destroy. | 人类难以被毁灭 |
[30:28] | It’s my mouse. | 是我的老鼠 |
[30:32] | I lost him. | 我把它搞丢了 |
[30:36] | I think I know where it probably went. | 我想我知道它去哪里了 |
[30:39] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 走吧 我带你去 |
[30:58] | Come on, Father. | 快来 父亲 |
[31:04] | Got into the carbos, did it? | 它钻到碳水果里了吗 |
[31:07] | Sure did. | 肯定是 |
[31:08] | The droppings are all over the place. | 到处都是它的粪便 |
[31:13] | I can see it. | 我能看见它 |
[31:18] | But I can’t reach. | 但我够不着 |
[31:21] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[31:33] | Are you sure it’s here, Campion? | 你确定它在这里吗 坎皮恩 |
[31:36] | I can’t seem to find anything. | 我似乎什么都找不到 |
[31:40] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[31:42] | Unlock the door. | 把门打开 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[31:45] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[31:48] | Campion, please open the door. | 坎皮恩 请把门打开 |
[31:54] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[31:54] | Campion, I will break the door down. | 坎皮恩 我要把门砸开 |
[32:00] | – What’s going on? – She’s poisoning us. | -发生什么事了 -她在给我们下毒 |
[32:02] | – What? – She’s tricked you, just like she tricked me. | -什么 -她骗了你 就像她骗了我一样 |
[32:06] | Her love isn’t real. | 她的爱不是真的 |
[32:07] | Campion knows where the ark went down. | 坎皮恩知道方舟坠毁在何处 |
[32:09] | There could be survivors there. | 那里可能有幸存者 |
[32:10] | But those creatures — | 但那些怪物… |
[32:11] | Mother can make you see things when she wants to scare you. | 当母亲想吓你时 就有办法让你信以为真 |
[32:14] | I’ve lived here my whole life, | 我在这里生活了一辈子 |
[32:15] | and I’ve never come across any creatures. | 我从来没遇到过什么怪物 |
[32:18] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[32:20] | It’s called serpent heart. | 这东西叫蟒心 |
[32:22] | Gives you energy. | 可以给人体提供能量 |
[32:26] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[32:27] | I’m going to count to three! | 我数到三 |
[32:32] | One… | 一 |
[32:36] | two… | 二 |
[32:40] | …three. | 三 |
[32:46] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[32:54] | Lander online. | 着陆舱启动 |
[33:42] | Why is she singing that song? | 她为什么要唱这首歌 |
[33:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | Stop. | 别唱了 |
[33:51] | Unless your sister was an atheist, | 除非你妹妹是个无神论者 |
[33:53] | you’re singing the wrong hymn. | 否则你唱的就是错的 |
[33:55] | The hymn is not just for those | 这首圣歌不仅仅可以献给 |
[33:56] | whose souls are beyond saving, Captain. | 那些灵魂已经无可救药的人 队长 |
[33:58] | It is also appropriate for those of us | 用来献给那些 |
[34:00] | who never possessed a soul, like my sister. | 从未有过灵魂的人也很合适 比如我妹妹 |
[34:04] | It is to reassure the living | 这可以让还活着的人安心 |
[34:05] | that nothing important has been lost, | 并没有失去什么重要的东西 |
[34:06] | that Voreena is only material. | 芙罗丽娜只是物质材料而已 |
[34:08] | I don’t need reassurance from you, robot. | 我不需要你来教我如何安心 机器人 |
[34:11] | Stop. | 别吵了 |
[34:13] | Is there a problem with my android, Captain? | 你对我的机器人有意见吗 队长 |
[34:17] | There’s no problem, Your Eminence. | 没有 阁下 |
[34:20] | I thought you men of war | 我以为你们这些经历过战争的人 |
[34:21] | enjoyed hearing the hymn for the soulless. | 喜欢听献给无灵魂之人的圣歌呢 |
[34:23] | Yes, Your Eminence, we surely do. | 是的 阁下 我们的确很喜欢 |
[34:26] | We used to sing it after atheist executions. | 以前在处决了无神论者后 我们经常唱这歌 |
[34:28] | It’s the sound of victory, a most beautiful song. | 这是胜利之歌 是最美的歌声 |
[34:31] | Beautiful. | 美啊 |
[34:34] | I was afraid the sound might | 我只是担心这歌声可能 |
[34:36] | bring back the necromancer, Your Eminence. | 会将死灵机器人再引回来 阁下 |
[34:45] | Your Eminence, the landers aren’t responding. | 阁下 那些着陆舱都没反应 |
[34:47] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么方法都试过了 |
[34:48] | System must have been fried by the necromancer’s siren. | 系统肯定是被死灵机器人的声音武器破坏了 |
[34:50] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[34:52] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能在这里久留 |
[34:54] | She might return. | 她可能还会回来 |
[34:55] | Pack up all you can carry. | 能带多少东西就都带上 |
[34:56] | We leave on foot. | 我们步行离开 |
[34:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:07] | I think these are omnibiotics. | 我觉得这些是万能生物素 |
[35:10] | This is what she was after. | 这就是她想找的东西 |
[35:13] | This means if she took the meds, | 这意味着如果她拿走了药物 |
[35:14] | it means the kids are still alive. | 那孩子们肯定还活着 |
[35:20] | – When can we stop to eat? – Eat what? | -我们什么时候能停下来吃点东西 -吃什么 |
[35:23] | We didn’t bring any food or water. | 我们没有带任何食物或水 |
[35:26] | Don’t worry. We’ll find some. | 别担心 我们会找到食物的 |
[35:30] | I don’t feel sick anymore. | 我觉得病症都消失了 |
[35:32] | It’s not medicine. | 那东西可不是药 |
[35:33] | It’s going to wear off soon. | 效果会慢慢消失的 |
[35:37] | I thought you said you knew the way. | 你不是说你知道怎么走吗 |
[35:38] | I do. It’s far. | 我是知道 很远 |
[35:40] | Take a day or two to get there. | 要一两天才能到 |
[35:41] | A day or two? | 一两天 |
[35:46] | Hey, guys, wait up. | 你们等一下 |
[35:48] | Come on, Mouse. Where’d you go? | 快出来 小老鼠 你去哪儿了 |
[36:01] | I got you something. | 我给你带来一份礼物 |
[36:03] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[36:08] | It’s a mouse. | 是一只小老鼠 |
[36:10] | No, no, I don’t want to. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 我不想 |
[36:11] | Don’t want to what? | 你不想什么 |
[36:12] | I don’t want to kill it. | 我不想杀了它 |
[36:13] | I don’t — I don’t care if it means I’m weak. | 我才不管这是不是意味着我很软弱 |
[36:18] | I told you we’re not like that anymore. | 我跟你说过我们已经不再像过去那样了 |
[36:21] | I don’t want you to kill it either. | 我也不希望你杀了它 |
[36:23] | It’s a pet, a pet mouse. | 这是个宠物 宠物鼠 |
[36:26] | Well, it’s actually an avatar for a real mouse. | 它其实是一只真老鼠的虚拟化身 |
[36:28] | It’s in hibernation. | 真的那只正在休眠 |
[36:33] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[36:35] | It means that when you wake up, | 意味着等你醒来时 |
[36:37] | he’s still gonna be there. | 它依然会在你身边 |
[36:42] | Did you say a pet? | 你刚说它是宠物吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:47] | That means you got to take care of it. | 所以你得好好照顾它 |
[36:52] | Forever. | 永远 |
[37:01] | I want to name him Mouse. | 我想给它取名叫小老鼠 |
[37:04] | Well, that’s a very fitting name. | 这个名字很合适 |
[37:09] | So wiggly. | 摇摇晃晃的 |
[37:13] | Mouse, come on. Hey. | 小老鼠 快出来 |
[37:15] | Come on, Mouse. Where’d you go? | 快出来 小老鼠 你去哪儿了 |
[37:30] | Come on, where’d you go? | 快出来啊 你去哪儿了 |
[37:32] | Ha, I found you. | 哈 我找到你了 |
[37:37] | Hey, guys! I found him! | 喂 我找到它了 |
[37:41] | Guys? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[37:54] | They’re on the move. | 他们在移动 |
[37:55] | They’re on the move! | 他们在移动 |
[37:57] | Paul is separated from the others. | 保罗和其他人分开了 |
[37:59] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[38:02] | Give me the omnibiotics. | 把万能生物素给我 |
[38:05] | Your Eminence, | 阁下 |
[38:06] | the tracker says that the children are on the move. | 追踪器显示孩子们还在移动 |
[38:08] | And the necromancer took the rest of the medicine. | 并且死灵机器人把剩余的药物抢走了 |
[38:11] | Now, what more proof do you need that they’re still alive? | 你还需要什么证据证明他们还活着 |
[38:15] | Let me take half the men. | 让我带走一半的人吧 |
[38:17] | And leave the rest of us unguarded? | 让我们剩下的人无人守卫吗 |
[38:19] | They are children. | 他们是孩子啊 |
[38:23] | They are Sol’s children. | 他们是太阳神索尔之子 |
[38:27] | Sol would not abandon his children. | 索尔肯定不会抛弃他的孩子的 |
[38:33] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[38:36] | That’s why we all must go and save them. | 因此我们所有人必须一起去救他们 |
[38:40] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[38:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[38:45] | Captain. | 队长 |
[38:49] | You still seem to harbor some confusion as to the chain of command here. | 你似乎依然搞不清这里谁才是老大啊 |
[38:56] | It’s time you learned your place. | 你该认清自己的身份了 |
[39:35] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[40:01] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[40:04] | Where are the children? | 孩子们在哪儿 |
[40:06] | The Mithraic children have locators surgically implanted. | 那些密特拉孩子体内都有手术置入的定位器 |
[40:09] | – They haven’t gone far. – Campion? | -他们没走多远 -坎皮恩呢 |
[40:11] | Yes, he’s with them. | 他跟他们在一起 |
[40:12] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[40:14] | I had to refuel the lander. | 我得先给着陆舱补充燃料 |
[40:15] | But, Mother, wait! | 但是 母亲 等等 |
[40:19] | Mother. Wait. | 母亲 等等 |
[40:24] | Looks like Paul split off from the group. | 看样子保罗落单了 |
[40:26] | I’ll go after him. You retrieve the others. | 我去追他 你把其他人带回来 |
[40:29] | I was using the carbos to fuel the lander. | 我刚才用碳水果给着陆舱补充燃料 |
[40:31] | It won’t take the carbos? | 着陆舱排斥碳水果吗 |
[40:32] | It will take them, but I need you to listen to me. | 没有 但你先听我说 |
[40:36] | We tested the carbos, | 我们检测过碳水果 |
[40:38] | but we never tested the pits inside them. | 但从没检测过里面的种子 |
[40:41] | They’re radioactive, Mother. | 种子有放射性 母亲 |
[40:44] | And it appears as soon as the carbos are picked, | 碳水果被摘下后 |
[40:47] | the pits begin to decay, | 种子似乎立刻开始衰变 |
[40:48] | contaminating the rest of the tubor. | 污染了剩下的果实 |
[40:52] | The Gen-1s were exposed early enough | 第一代孩子很早就开始接触 |
[40:53] | that they must have developed some resistance, | 他们一定是产生了抵抗力 |
[40:56] | which is likely why it took them so much longer | 所以他们过了那么久 |
[40:58] | to…succumb to the radiation’s effects. | 才…死于辐射影响 |
[41:04] | You see, Mother, | 你要明白 母亲 |
[41:07] | it wasn’t you. | 不是你的错 |
[41:13] | You are a good parent. | 你的确是个好妈妈 |
[41:22] | Omnibiotics. | 万能生物素 |
[41:24] | Give them to the children as soon as you find them. | 一找到他们 就立刻给他们服下 |
[41:27] | They’ll help counteract the effects of the radiation. | 能帮助抵消辐射的影响 |
[41:32] | Thank you, Father, for trusting in me. | 父亲 谢谢你信任我 |
[41:52] | We lost Paul. | 保罗不见了 |
[41:54] | It’s our fault. | 都怪我们 |
[41:55] | We lost him. | 是我们弄丢了他 |
[41:59] | Do you have any more of that stuff you gave us? | 你之前给我们吃的那种东西还有吗 |
[42:02] | Is it the baby? | 是宝宝不舒服吗 |
[42:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:04] | It’s been hurting since yesterday. | 昨天就开始疼了 |
[42:06] | I didn’t want to say anything because I was afraid | 我不想说出来 因为我怕会 |
[42:08] | of upsetting your…android. | 惹恼你的…机器人 |
[42:12] | Do you really think she’s poisoning us? | 你真觉得她给我们下毒了吗 |
[42:16] | I don’t know that she’s not. | 我不能肯定她没有 |
[42:18] | But she seemed so upset, | 但她看起来非常难过 |
[42:19] | like she was really worried about me. | 就好像她真的很担心我一样 |
[42:22] | I’ve never seen an android behave that way before. | 我以前从没见过机器人有那种表现 |
[42:28] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[42:31] | I told you. I told you they weren’t lying. | 我告诉过你们的 我就说他们没骗人 |
[42:34] | There are things alive out there. | 外面的确有活生生的怪物 |
[42:36] | No one ever believes me because I’m small, | 从来没人相信我 就因为我个子小 |
[42:38] | but I was right. | 但我说对了 |
[42:40] | Shut up. They’ll hear us. | 别出声 他们会听见的 |
[42:50] | I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[42:52] | I am shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我无效 |
[42:55] | I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[42:58] | I am shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我无效 |
[43:00] | I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[43:03] | I am shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我无效 |
[43:10] | I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[43:12] | I am shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我无效 |
[43:14] | I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
[43:16] | Have you managed to find that pesky mouse yet, Campion? | 你找到那只讨厌的老鼠了吗 坎皮恩 |
[43:46] | It’s not Mother that’s making them sick. | 不是母亲害他们生病的 |
[43:49] | If you require proof, | 如果你想看证据 |
[43:51] | and I’m sure you do, | 我知道你一定想 |
[43:53] | load one of the carbos into the bio-fuel tank. | 就把一颗碳水果装进生物燃料箱 |
[43:57] | See for yourself. | 你自己去看吧 |
[44:48] | Sorry, Mother. | 对不起 母亲 |
[44:59] | Father! | 父亲 |
[45:01] | Father! | 父亲 |
[45:09] | Father. | 父亲 |
[45:13] | Open the door, Campion! | 开门 坎皮恩 |
[45:22] | It’s tied up. It can’t escape. | 它被绑起来了 逃不出去 |
[45:31] | Did it hurt you? | 它有没有弄伤你 |
[45:35] | Your neck. | 你的脖子 |
[45:37] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[45:39] | Everything’s alright. | 一切都好 |
[45:40] | Go back to your beds. | 你们回去睡觉吧 |
[45:42] | Go. | 去啊 |
[45:52] | I’m sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[45:54] | You betrayed my trust, | 你背叛了我的信任 |
[45:58] | made me look like a fool. | 让我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[46:02] | If I cannot adequately care for you and the other children, | 如果我不能充分照顾好你和其他孩子 |
[46:06] | I am of no use to the family. | 我对这个家就毫无用处 |
[46:09] | I need to be of use. Do you understand? | 我需要有用处 你明白吗 |
[46:14] | You are useful. | 你很有用 |
[46:16] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[46:18] | I’ll tell her you saved us. | 我会告诉她你救了我们 |
[46:20] | Get back inside with the others. | 回屋里去 和其他孩子待在一起 |
[46:36] | Paul, there’s no need to run. | 保罗 你没必要逃跑 |
[46:40] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听见我说话 |
[46:41] | I want you to scream out as loud as you can. | 你就用最大嗓门大叫 |
[46:45] | You are not safe. | 你不安全 |
[46:49] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[46:52] | Tempest? | 坦佩斯特 |
[46:54] | Anybody, please! | 有人吗 拜托 |
[47:05] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[47:07] | Vita, is that you? | 薇塔 是你吗 |
[47:10] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[47:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:28] | I can’t see you. | 我看不见你 |
[47:36] | Campion! Anybody! | 坎皮恩 有人听到吗 |