时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[00:10] | There’s no need to run! | 你不必逃跑 |
[00:13] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听到我说话 |
[00:14] | I want you to scream out as loud as you can. | 希望你用最大的声音叫喊出来 |
[00:18] | You are not safe. | 你在这里不安全 |
[00:30] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[00:42] | Come on, come on. | 加油 就快好了 |
[00:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:08] | It’s time to sleep now, Paul. | 该好好睡一觉了 保罗 |
[03:11] | Set me down. | 把我放下来吧 |
[03:14] | Is there a problem, Captain? | 有什么问题吗 队长 |
[03:15] | Set me down. | 把我放下来 |
[03:28] | I thought this was a virgin planet, | 我以为这是个从未被开发过的星球呢 |
[03:31] | no prior civilization. | 此前没有存在过文明 |
[03:34] | This has intelligent design — symmetry. | 这是智慧生物的设计 是对称的 |
[03:40] | It has five points, like in the prophecy. | 有五个角 跟先知预言里说的一样 |
[03:44] | You’ll know them by their shape and their number. | 根据形状和数字就能辨认出来 |
[03:48] | The temples in the holy land, | 圣地的神殿 |
[03:49] | where Sol hid the answers to the Mithraic Mysteries. | 太阳神索尔将密特拉神秘教义的答案都藏于此 |
[03:53] | Mysteries… | 密特拉神秘教义 |
[03:54] | It’s warm. | 它是温热的 |
[03:58] | Take off your gloves. It’s warm, you can feel it — | 摘下手套 它是温热的 可以清晰地感受到 |
[04:00] | the power of Sol coming from inside. | 从里面传出的太阳神索尔的力量 |
[04:06] | It’s warm. | 真是温热的 |
[04:33] | Keep your eyes closed, children. I’m weaponized. | 闭上眼睛 孩子们 我此刻武器化了 |
[04:56] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[04:59] | you should know that Father saved us. | 你应该知道父亲救了我们 |
[05:02] | He was very useful, and he helped us, and… | 他的贡献很大 帮助了我们 而且… |
[05:31] | It was stalking near the lander. | 它之前出现在着陆舱附近 |
[05:35] | It’s mildly aggressive. | 有轻微的攻击性 |
[05:37] | I have yet to decide what should be done with it. | 我还没决定好要如何处置它 |
[05:40] | What is your opinion, Mother? | 你是什么意见 母亲 |
[05:43] | I will leave that for you to decide. | 就交给你来决定吧 |
[05:46] | An unusual answer for you. | 你很少让我自己决定 |
[05:50] | Father, I am sorry for my — my critical words. | 父亲 我很抱歉我说了伤人的话 |
[05:54] | I was in error when I told you that your kindness makes us less safe. | 我之前说你的善良会让我们不安全 是我错了 |
[05:57] | But you were not in error, Mother. | 但你并没有错 母亲 |
[05:59] | My behavior endangered the children, | 我的行为危及到了孩子们 |
[06:02] | almost cost Campion his life. | 几乎让坎皮恩丧命 |
[06:04] | And I fear, despite your kind words, | 恐怕 尽管你未苛责我 |
[06:08] | I am losing your respect. | 我也已经失去了你的尊重 |
[06:10] | – Father. – As well as my own. | -父亲 -我也不再尊重我自己 |
[06:15] | And I lost Mouse down the pit. | 小老鼠掉在那个坑洞里了 |
[06:17] | And — and then I fell and fell, | 然后我一直下坠 一直下坠 |
[06:19] | and I thought I was gonna burn up. | 我以为我也会烧成灰呢 |
[06:21] | And she saved me — the necromancer, she saved me. | 然后她救了我 那个死灵机器人救了我 |
[06:26] | We’d all be dead if it weren’t for Mother and Father. | 如果不是父亲和母亲 我们都已经死了 |
[06:28] | The android only showed up | 那两个仿生人会出现 |
[06:29] | because we prayed to Sol. | 都是因为我们对太阳神索尔祈祷了 |
[06:31] | You acted like a coward. | 你当时跟个懦夫一样 |
[06:34] | We all did. Except for Vita. | 我们都一样 除了薇塔 |
[06:39] | I can’t believe I lied to Father. | 真不敢相信我骗了父亲 |
[06:41] | You’re insulting your real parents when you call them that, you know. | 你称呼他们为父母 是对你亲生父母的羞辱 |
[06:44] | I never knew them. How can I insult them? | 我都没见过我亲生父母 又怎么羞辱他们 |
[06:47] | You can. They’re with Sol in the light. | 当然会 他们在阳光里 和太阳神索尔同在 |
[06:50] | They’re always watching you, just like our parents are. | 他们永远在看着你 就跟我们的父母一样 |
[06:53] | Is that where your mouse is now, too? | 你的小老鼠现在也去了那里吗 |
[06:57] | With Sol? | 跟太阳神索尔在一起 |
[06:58] | No, animals don’t go anywhere when they die. | 不 动物死后不会去任何地方 |
[07:01] | Death is the end of them. | 死亡就是它们的终点 |
[07:11] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[07:13] | It’s a weapon, isn’t it? | 这是武器 对吧 |
[07:16] | I thought we weren’t allowed to make weapons. | 我们不是不能造武器吗 |
[07:18] | That is going to change. | 现在不一样了 |
[07:19] | I’m going to use this to kill the creature | 我要用这个杀了那个怪物 |
[07:21] | so that you and the others can eat it. | 好让你和其他孩子有吃的 |
[07:23] | What do you mean? You can’t kill it. | 这话是什么意思 你不能杀它 |
[07:25] | You don’t want your new friends to starve, do you? | 你也不希望你的新朋友们挨饿吧 |
[07:27] | No, but I’ll find something else we can eat. | 不希望 但我会找到其他能吃的东西 |
[07:30] | Just give me a little time. | 再给我点时间就好 |
[07:32] | Mother and I have scoured the forest many times over the years. | 这些年来母亲和我把林子搜索了很多遍 |
[07:34] | – There’s nothing out there. – Yes, but I’m hungry, | -什么都没有了 -是 但我很饿 |
[07:38] | and it will make me look harder. | 这能让我更努力地去找 |
[07:39] | It will cloud your thinking, if it hasn’t already. | 饥饿早晚会影响你的思维 哪怕现在还没有 |
[07:41] | Just let me try, Father. | 让我试试吧 父亲 |
[07:43] | It’s forever. Death is forever when you’re an animal. | 死亡对动物来说是永恒的 |
[07:47] | Death is forever for all organic life forms, Campion. | 死亡对所有有机生命都是永恒的 坎皮恩 |
[07:51] | Fine. Whatever you want me to say, I’ll say it. | 行 你想让我说什么都行 |
[07:54] | Just, please, let me try and find something else we can eat. | 拜托 让我试着找找别的食物吧 |
[07:58] | It’s a waste of time | 这是浪费时间 |
[08:00] | and calories, | 也浪费能量 |
[08:03] | – but if it will help acclimate you to this — – Come on, then. | -但如果能让你适应这一切的话… -走吧 |
[08:05] | Let’s get to it, Father! | 我们去找吃的 父亲 |
[08:17] | I thought you destroyed them. | 我以为你把它们毁了 |
[08:19] | I like to recycle whenever possible. | 只要有机会我就会回收 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry they tricked him like that — | 抱歉他们之前那样骗他 |
[08:27] | your android friend. | 我是说你的仿生人朋友 |
[08:29] | Father can be very… | 父亲有时候非常… |
[08:32] | trusting. | 轻易相信别人 |
[08:34] | But that’s good. | 但那是好事 |
[08:36] | I had a boyfriend back on Earth who was kind of the opposite. | 我在地球上有个男友跟他正相反 |
[08:42] | It was exhausting. | 太让人心累了 |
[08:51] | The powers I possess have only just come to light, | 我的能力最近才刚显现出来 |
[08:54] | and I fear Father may now feel inadequate. | 我怕父亲觉得自己不如我 |
[09:01] | Well… | 那… |
[09:03] | can he do things that you can’t do? | 有什么他会你不会的事吗 |
[09:11] | He’s quite amusing at times. | 他有时候挺能逗乐的 |
[09:13] | Do you wish he was as powerful as you are? | 你希望他跟你一样强大吗 |
[09:18] | I want what is best for you, for the colony, for your baby. | 我只希望你们好 你们人类 你的孩子 |
[09:24] | We’ll find a way to make sure that everyone is taken care of. | 我们会找到办法让所有人都衣食无忧的 |
[09:30] | Maybe you could use your mobile lab to bring it to term. | 也许你可以用你的移动实验室来实现 |
[09:34] | Like you did with Campion and the others. | 就像你之前对坎皮恩和其他人做的那样 |
[09:37] | Do you know how fortunate you are? | 你知道你有多幸运吗 |
[09:41] | I’ve always wanted a child that came from me. | 我一直渴望自己能生出孩子 |
[09:46] | You are a creator, | 你是个造物者 |
[09:49] | whereas all I’ll ever be… | 而我从来都只是… |
[09:52] | is a creation. | 被造之物 |
[09:54] | Well, I’d gladly switch places with you. | 我很乐意跟你互换 |
[09:57] | I’d love to be able to do the things you can. | 我很想做你能做到的那些事 |
[10:00] | Children often ask for things they do not really want. | 小孩子总想要一些他们并非真正想要的东西 |
[10:08] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩子 |
[10:17] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[10:18] | A scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[10:20] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[10:22] | Wait, no, I — I didn’t mean that you should take it out now. | 慢着 不 我没想让你现在就把它取出来 |
[10:27] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[10:29] | It’s time to sleep now, Tempest. | 该睡觉了 坦佩斯特 |
[10:33] | Sleep now. | 睡吧 |
[10:34] | No, I don’t want to sleep. | 不 我不想睡觉 |
[11:28] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:36] | It’s time to sleep now. | 该睡觉了 |
[11:39] | Sleep now. | 睡吧 |
[12:43] | Hey, they moved again. | 快看 他们又动了 |
[12:48] | – That’s it. – No. No, no, no, no. | -够了 -不不不 |
[12:50] | – I’m just gonna talk to him. – You’re not gonna talk to him. | -我只是去和他谈谈 -你别去和他谈 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna talk to him, okay? | 我去找他谈 好吗 |
[12:55] | We know how it goes when you talk to people. | 你和别人谈话从来就没有好结果 |
[13:01] | Excuse me, Your Eminence. | 打扰了 阁下 |
[13:03] | The children have moved again. | 孩子们又移动了 |
[13:04] | We should mobilize. | 我们也应该动身 |
[13:06] | Sol has left us a gift. | 太阳神索尔给我们留下了礼物 |
[13:08] | We can’t leave until we open it. | 在打开前 我们不能走 |
[13:09] | We can come back here after we get the children. | 我们可以找到孩子们之后再回到这里 |
[13:13] | As much as it pains me to say this to you, Sue, | 尽管这么说让我很心痛 苏 |
[13:15] | but it may mean that the children aren’t meant to be rescued. | 但这也许意味着孩子们注定不该被救 |
[13:18] | We can’t jeopardize our holy mission | 我们不能毁掉我们神圣的使命 |
[13:20] | because we’re too weak to sacrifice the things we love. | 因为我们太过软弱 不愿牺牲我们热爱的一切 |
[13:22] | No, can you just — Please, do not listen to her. | 不行 你能… 拜托 不要听她的 |
[13:39] | There’s no access, Your Eminence! | 没有入口 阁下 |
[13:47] | We’ll stay here. | 我们就留在这里 |
[13:49] | We’ll use the explosives to make an entrance, | 用炸药炸开一个入口 |
[13:51] | and then we’ll get moving. | 然后再走 |
[13:52] | No! | 不行 |
[13:54] | We must be careful not to destroy what’s inside. | 我们一定要多加小心 不能破坏了内部构造 |
[13:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:09] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | Captain, | 队长 |
[14:14] | breach it. | 攻破它 |
[14:15] | Ensure the troops only use hand tools. | 确保士兵只用手工工具 |
[14:20] | Yes, Your Eminence. | 是 阁下 |
[14:48] | Chemical composition is unfavorable to humans, | 化学成分对人体不利 |
[14:51] | potentially deadly. | 可能会致命 |
[14:52] | – Now, can we stop wasting energy and get — – No. | -我们能别耗费能量了吗… -不行 |
[14:57] | There! I see something! | 那儿 我看到了什么东西 |
[15:01] | – Can you lift me up, Father? – If you can’t get it yourself, | -你能把我举起来吗 父亲 -如果连自己都够不着 |
[15:04] | it’s not really a viable food source, is it? | 那就说明它不是可靠的食物源 不是吗 |
[15:34] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[15:35] | Digestible. | 易消化 |
[15:37] | Yes? Go on. | 是吗 然后呢 |
[15:38] | Favorable composition. | 成分对人体有利 |
[15:40] | Yes? | 还有呢 |
[15:41] | Some caloric value. | 含有一些卡路里 |
[15:43] | So it could work? We can eat it? | 所以能行 我们可以吃这个吗 |
[15:46] | We won’t have to kill it. | 我们不用杀那个怪物了 |
[15:48] | The lander will have to do a more rigorous analysis. | 得利用着陆舱做一次更加严谨的分析 |
[15:51] | But it does look promising. | 不过确实很有希望 |
[15:58] | I was wondering if you could take a look at my hand. | 你能看看我的手吗 |
[16:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:07] | It’s a nice piece. | 还很完整 |
[16:10] | I was in a bad lander accident back on Earth. | 我在地球上遭遇了一场着陆舱事故 |
[16:13] | Keeps seizing up on me. | 无法灵活使用 |
[16:14] | Just needs to be realigned, that’s all. | 重新调整一下就好了 |
[16:19] | To think you left Earth knowing nothing about medicine, | 没想到你刚离开地球时还对药物一无所知 |
[16:22] | now you’re its last remaining practitioner. | 如今却成了最后一位医师 |
[16:26] | Sol helps those who help themselves. | 太阳神索尔助自助者 |
[16:34] | Do you really believe | 你真认为 |
[16:37] | that he won’t judge us by letting our children die? | 祂不会审判我们对孩子们见死不救吗 |
[16:41] | My husband is ready to lead the attack, | 我丈夫已经准备好领导进攻 |
[16:43] | and I promise you he will not fail. | 我向你发誓 他会成功归来 |
[16:52] | Better? | 好些了吗 |
[16:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:02] | Will you consider what I said? | 你能考虑下我说的吗 |
[17:07] | The sun is sunk, the shadowy night is reigning in your room. | 日落西沉 朦胧的夜开始占据你的空间 |
[17:12] | We pray to Sol, his saving light… | 我们向太阳神索尔祈祷 祂那救赎的光芒 |
[17:18] | …to guide us through the gloom. | 能指引我们穿过阴霾 |
[17:27] | You don’t know it? | 你没听过吗 |
[17:33] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[17:36] | Is it from the scriptures? | 是经文里的吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:48] | I think it’s going to work. I really do. | 我觉得这能行得通 真的 |
[17:51] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[17:53] | – Can I name it? – If you wish to. | -我能给它命名吗 -如果你想的话 |
[17:56] | What was that name of the Earth food that everybody liked? | 地球上人人都爱吃的那种食物叫什么来着 |
[17:59] | – Pizza. – Yes! | -披萨 -没错 |
[18:01] | I love that name — pizza. | 我喜欢那个名字 披萨 |
[18:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:25] | It’s going to work. | 会成功的 |
[18:27] | It’s really going to work. | 一定能行的 |
[18:34] | Trace levels of hydrocyanide. | 微量氢氰化物 |
[18:36] | It’s toxic. | 是有毒的 |
[18:53] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[19:20] | Have you finally decided to strip it for parts? | 你终于决定把它拆解了吗 |
[19:22] | Tempest asked if it could be repaired. | 坦佩斯特问能不能把它修好 |
[19:25] | She wants to use it to carry her fetus to term. | 她想用它来代孕 直到形成胚胎 |
[19:28] | I’ve decided to allow it. | 我决定允许她这样做 |
[19:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:32] | She was impregnated against her will. | 她是被强迫受孕的 |
[19:35] | We have six remaining synthetic womb sacks. | 我们还剩下六个合成子宫袋 |
[19:38] | If we can repair the lab’s internal system — | 如果我们能修好实验室的内部系统 |
[19:40] | Her traumatic stress is treatable. | 她的创伤压力是可治疗的 |
[19:42] | You shouldn’t tamper with the natural process. | 你不应该干扰自然过程 |
[19:46] | It’s like that old saying on Earth, Mother, | 就像地球上那句古话说的 母亲 |
[19:48] | “Let nature run its course.” | “顺应自然规律” |
[19:50] | Nature has no course. | 自然没有规律 |
[19:54] | I am against it. | 我反对 |
[19:56] | But I’ll leave you with the final decision. | 但最终决定权还是在于你 |
[20:01] | I’ve decided to slaughter the creature we captured. | 我已经决定杀掉我们抓住的那个怪物 |
[20:04] | Slaughter it? | 杀掉它 |
[20:06] | The children need to eat. | 孩子们需要进食 |
[20:08] | There’s not much meat on it, | 那东西没多少肉 |
[20:09] | but it should be enough to keep them from starving for a few days, | 但应该足够让他们几天内不会挨饿 |
[20:12] | until we capture another. | 到时候再抓一只就又有食物了 |
[20:15] | Should I kill it now, then? | 需要我现在就杀掉吗 |
[20:17] | No. I said I would do it. | 不 我说了我会做 |
[20:19] | But I can do it more quickly, without any mess. | 但我可以做得更快 更利索 |
[20:22] | No, Mother. I need to be…more useful. | 不 母亲 我需要…更有用 |
[20:29] | I don’t want Campion seeing. It’ll pain him. | 我不想让坎皮恩看到 那会让他感到痛苦 |
[20:33] | You know as well as I that his sense of empathy | 你和我都清楚他的同理心 |
[20:35] | is highly pronounced. | 太过显著了 |
[20:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:40] | And if we don’t teach him to mitigate those feelings, | 如果我们不教他减弱那些感情 |
[20:43] | it will surely get him killed. | 它们迟早会害死他的 |
[21:10] | Stop. | 停下 |
[21:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:13] | – What is that? – What? | -那是什么动静 -怎么了 |
[21:16] | That! | 那声音 |
[21:17] | I can’t hear that. | 我听不到 |
[21:21] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[21:23] | you can’t hear that? | 你听不到吗 |
[21:24] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[21:27] | – You can’t hear it? – No, I can’t hear it. | -你听不到吗 -不 我听不到 |
[21:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:32] | Hold him down. He’s a ticker. | 按住他 他是个受扰者 |
[21:33] | His mind’s been infected by the necromancer. | 他的心智被死灵机器人感染了 |
[21:34] | He’s not a ticker! He needs medical attention! | 他不是受扰者 他需要医疗救助 |
[21:36] | – He’s ticking! – Let me treat him! Just give me a second! | -他在发作 -让我治疗他 给我点时间 |
[21:38] | – He’ll kill us all! – Get off him! Just back off! | -他会害死我们所有人 -放开他 都退后 |
[21:40] | Give me that! Get her out of the way! | 把枪给我 把她弄走 |
[21:42] | Let go of him! Let him go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[21:44] | Sol, catch this spirit before it falls | 太阳神索尔 在这个灵魂陨落前抓住他 |
[21:46] | – so he may join you in eternity. – No! | -这样他就能和你永存 -不 |
[21:48] | Shine your light as he walks the dark corridor. | 当他踏入黑暗长廊时 照亮你的光 |
[21:49] | – Please wait! – Just Wait! I said wait! | -拜托等等 -等等 我叫你等等 |
[21:55] | Your Eminence, it’s an ear wig. | 阁下 这是蠼螋 |
[21:57] | It’s one of ours. | 是我们的 |
[22:03] | Captain, look. | 队长 看 |
[22:10] | You trying to get rid of me, Your Eminence? | 你想要除掉我 阁下 |
[22:12] | I would never resort to such atheistic treachery. | 我绝不会采取这种无神论者的背叛行为 |
[22:15] | How do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[22:19] | Well? Go on. | 说啊 |
[22:22] | See, this man has never set foot on a battlefield. | 这人从没上过战场 |
[22:28] | Now he treats those of us that did | 现在他把我们这些上过战场的人 |
[22:34] | like we’re disposable. | 当做牺牲品对待 |
[22:37] | If I had fought in the war, | 我当初要是参战的话 |
[22:39] | I would not be able to carry the light. | 就没法传播光了 |
[22:42] | We all have our duties, our functions. | 我们都有各自的职责和作用 |
[22:46] | But if you wish to challenge Sol’s law, | 但如果你想挑战太阳神索尔的法则 |
[22:49] | then I implore you, strike me down. | 那我恳求你 击倒我 |
[22:54] | See where it leads you. | 看看会有怎样的后果 |
[23:12] | She was gonna kill my husband. | 她刚刚打算杀了我丈夫 |
[23:25] | She has the Ear Wig transmitter. | 她有蠼螋传输器 |
[23:28] | It was her. | 是她 |
[23:35] | They often malfunction when they lose pairing with their siblings. | 他们往往会在和兄弟姐妹分开后出现故障 |
[23:40] | No need to apologize for the accusations, Captain. | 不必为你的指控道歉 队长 |
[23:44] | Your error was understandable. | 你的错误可以理解 |
[23:47] | Anyway, it looks like she can still be repaired. | 看样子还可以将她修复好 |
[24:00] | No repair necessary. | 没必要修了 |
[24:32] | Campion, stop! | 坎皮恩 住手 |
[24:35] | I’m setting it free. I won’t let you do it. | 我要放它走 我不会让你下手 |
[24:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:39] | You’ve changed my mind. | 你改变了我的主意 |
[24:41] | You’re going to do it. | 你来动手 |
[24:43] | Now, grip this tightly. | 紧握住这个 |
[24:45] | And when you’re ready, jam the spear into the creature’s flesh. | 等你准备好后 把长矛猛刺进它的身体 |
[24:49] | Then repeat the action until it dies. | 然后不断地刺入 直到它死去 |
[24:51] | It will take practice to get over the revulsion the act will trigger, | 要克服这一行为所引发的反感需要练习 |
[24:53] | but those feelings will dissipate with practice. | 但这些感受会在熟练之后散去 |
[24:57] | You can do this, Campion. It’s part of growing up. | 你能做到的 坎皮恩 这是成长的一部分 |
[25:08] | Then I want to remain a child. | 那我希望永远当个孩子 |
[25:12] | Perhaps your new friends will feel differently about this. | 或许你的新朋友对此会有不同看法 |
[25:25] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[25:31] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[25:33] | Father won’t listen. | 父亲不肯听 |
[25:34] | He’s going to make us kill it. You must stop him. | 他要逼我们杀了它 你得阻止他 |
[25:39] | You all need to learn how to survive. | 你们都得学会如何生存 |
[25:41] | It’s part of the natural process of life. | 这是生命自然过程的一部分 |
[25:44] | Now, it won’t be easy, | 不会轻松 |
[25:46] | but I’ll be right next to you, guiding you. | 但我会在一旁指导你们 |
[25:49] | Now, do not be alarmed. | 不要惊慌 |
[25:50] | Stop it, Father! | 住手 父亲 |
[25:58] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:59] | Why haven’t you killed it yet? | 你怎么还没杀死它 |
[26:02] | I’m not going to do it. The children are. | 我不打算动手 我要让孩子们动手 |
[26:06] | There’s no point putting it off. | 拖延没有意义 |
[26:08] | We could break down unexpectedly. | 我们也许会意外地出故障 |
[26:10] | They need to know what to do. | 他们需要知道该怎么做 |
[26:12] | I will handle this, Mother. | 这事交给我来处理 母亲 |
[26:14] | You don’t need to worry. I won’t involve Tempest. | 你不必担心 我不会让坦佩斯特参与进来 |
[26:17] | Not Campion, either. | 坎皮恩也不行 |
[26:18] | He can continue to eat the carbos. | 他可以继续吃碳水果 |
[26:20] | There’s no reason to make him do this. | 没理由让他这么做 |
[26:21] | I’d also like to spare him from this, but we can’t. | 我也不想让他做这种事 但我们不能这样 |
[26:24] | Give me a few hours. | 给我几个小时 |
[26:26] | And when you come back, it will all be done. | 等你回来的时候 一切都已经处理好了 |
[26:37] | I noticed some debris from the Mithraic’s ark in the forest. | 我在森林里留意到密特拉方舟的一些残骸 |
[26:40] | Perhaps I can find the parts I need to repair the mobile lab. | 或许我能找到修复移动实验室所需的零件 |
[26:44] | Tempest needs to eat soon. | 坦佩斯特需要尽快进食 |
[26:45] | If this isn’t done by the time I return, I’ll do it myself. | 如果我回来时还没处理好 那我就自己动手了 |
[26:51] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[26:52] | Are we setting it free? | 我们要把它放了吗 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, Campion. | 对不起了 坎皮恩 |
[26:55] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[27:01] | You know this is wrong. | 你清楚这是不对的 |
[27:03] | I know you do. | 我知道你很清楚 |
[27:05] | You’re good, Father. | 你是善良的 父亲 |
[27:07] | Goodness will not fill your stomach. | 善良可无法填饱你们的肚子 |
[27:09] | I don’t care. We’re not doing it. | 我不在乎 我们不能这样做 |
[27:11] | Easy for you to say, Campion. You can eat the carbos. | 你倒说得轻松 坎皮恩 你可以吃碳水果 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I’m the son of a senior Cleric. | 是啊 我是高级神职人员的儿子 |
[27:17] | I can’t kill. That would make me impure. | 我不能杀生 那会让我不纯洁的 |
[27:18] | Um, but killing can be done by military families | 但杀生可以由军人家庭的 |
[27:22] | and, uh, androids like yourself. | 还有你自己这样的仿生人来做 |
[27:24] | It’s for all of you now… if you want to survive. | 你们所有人都要做 要想活下去就必须做 |
[27:29] | Eventually, Mother and I will be gone, | 母亲和我终有一天会老化损毁 |
[27:31] | and you will have to take care of yourselves. | 你们将不得不自己照顾自己 |
[27:33] | As your number grows, so will your need for food. | 随着人数的增加 对食物的需求也会相应增加 |
[27:37] | So you will begin hunting. | 所以你们要开始捕猎 |
[27:40] | Now, one of you, take up the spear, | 好了 你们中的一个 拿起长矛 |
[27:43] | kill it as quickly as you can. | 用最快的速度把它杀死 |
[27:50] | You’d better kill it soon, | 你们最好尽快把它杀死 |
[27:52] | while there’s still some meat on its bones. | 趁着它的骨头上还有点肉 |
[28:02] | Got it. I got it. | 刺中它了 我刺中了 |
[28:10] | You’re causing it to suffer more by delaying its death. | 你这样延缓它的死亡 会让它更痛苦的 |
[28:13] | They slaughtered animals on Earth for food | 在地球上人们杀动物做食物 |
[28:15] | for thousands of years! | 都有成千上万年了 |
[28:16] | I’m going to make you finish this task! | 我一定要让你们把任务做完 |
[28:20] | Come back here! Now! | 回来 快 |
[28:29] | At least you’re not intelligent. | 至少你没有智慧 |
[28:32] | I died once. | 我死过一次 |
[28:34] | Death can be very unpleasant when you’re intelligent. | 如果你有智慧 死亡会让你很难受 |
[30:23] | Warning — sim is not intended for android interface. | 警告 模拟器不是为仿生人接口设计的 |
[30:29] | Begin simulation. | 开始模拟 |
[30:31] | Warning — sim is not intended for android interface. | 警告 模拟器不是为仿生人接口设计的 |
[30:44] | Welcome, sister. | 欢迎你 姐妹 |
[30:45] | We will pray, we will worship, | 我们祈祷 我们崇拜 |
[30:49] | and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth. | 我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过 |
[30:52] | And when we reach the promised land, | 等我们到达应许之地 |
[30:54] | Sol will reward us. | 太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们 |
[30:57] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[30:59] | We will pray, we will worship, | 我们祈祷 我们崇拜 |
[31:02] | and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth. | 我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过 |
[31:05] | And when we reach the promised land, | 等我们到达应许之地 |
[31:08] | Sol will reward us. | 太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们 |
[31:11] | Welcome, sister. | 欢迎你 姐妹 |
[31:14] | We will pray, we will worship, | 我们祈祷 我们崇拜 |
[31:17] | and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth. | 我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过 |
[31:21] | And when we reach the promised land, Sol will — | 等我们到达应许之地 太阳神索尔… |
[31:36] | Campion, what are you doing? | 坎皮恩 你在干什么 |
[31:53] | I told you children | 我告诉过你们这些小孩 |
[31:56] | never to play with this equipment. | 不许动这个设备 |
[31:59] | I told you, and I told you and — | 我告诉过你们 我告诉过你们… |
[32:08] | I can fix them. | 我可以修好它们 |
[32:14] | I can fix them. | 我可以修好它们 |
[32:16] | No, you cannot fix this, Campion! | 不 你修不好 坎皮恩 |
[32:18] | ‘Cause these are not broken. These are dead. | 因为这些不是坏了 而是死了 |
[32:20] | All six of them dead! | 他们六个都死了 |
[32:23] | And dead is forever! | 死亡是永恒的 |
[32:27] | Get out. | 出去 |
[32:28] | Get out! | 出去 |
[32:31] | – Don’t tell them. – What? | -别告诉他们 -什么 |
[32:34] | Gabin and Spiria, don’t tell them what they were. | 加宾和斯比莉亚 别告诉他们这是什么 |
[32:36] | Get out! | 给我出去 |
[33:06] | Mother, don’t be mad at Campion. | 母亲 别生坎皮恩的气 |
[33:10] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他并没有做错什么 |
[33:12] | It was me and Gabin. | 是我和加宾做的 |
[33:14] | We accidentally melted the snowballs. | 是我们不小心把雪球融化了 |
[33:20] | The snowballs? | 雪球 |
[33:24] | Why did you lie to them about what these were? | 你为什么骗他们说那是雪球 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:31] | They’re not any younger than you are. | 他们不比你小 |
[33:33] | Their capacity to understand is exactly the same as yours. | 他们的理解能力和你一样 |
[33:36] | They didn’t need to know. It would just make them sad. | 他们不必知道 他们会难过的 |
[34:02] | Are you going to tell them? | 你会告诉他们吗 |
[34:05] | No. | 不会 |
[34:09] | Go ahead. | 你来吧 |
[34:12] | You said you wanted to. | 你说过你想做的 |
[34:17] | Why do things have to die? | 为什么存在死亡呢 |
[34:22] | It is nature. | 自然规律就是这样 |
[34:24] | And nature is flawed. | 自然就是不完美的 |
[34:38] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[35:03] | Batteries. | 电池 |
[35:04] | Always come in handy. | 总能用得上 |
[35:08] | She’s worth more now than when she was alive. | 她现在可比活着有价值 |
[35:12] | See, I didn’t know they taught these things at the Mithraic academy. | 我不知道密特拉的学校还教这个 |
[35:16] | They don’t. | 他们不教这个 |
[35:18] | War took me everywhere. You pick up little things along the way. | 我因为战争四处奔走 也学到点东西 |
[35:25] | I fear Ambrose ordered the android to do that to you, Captain. | 恐怕是安布罗斯指使仿生人袭击你的 队长 |
[35:30] | And there are some among us that fear that he has lost his faith. | 我们中的一些人担心他已经背弃信仰了 |
[35:34] | I’ve sensed that, as well. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[35:43] | Do you know these, uh, lines from the scriptures? | 你知道经书里的这么几句吗 |
[35:46] | It’s along the lines of, | 写的大约是 |
[35:48] | “The sun is sunk, shadowy night reigns…” | “日落西沉 朦胧的夜…” |
[35:52] | – “Reigning in your room.” – “Reigning.” | -“开始占据你的空间” -“占据” |
[35:54] | “We pray to Sol, | “我们向太阳神索尔祈祷 |
[35:56] | his saving light to guide us through the gloom.” | 祂那救赎的光芒 能指引我们穿过阴霾” |
[36:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:03] | Sue, that’s not scripture. That’s a lullaby. | 苏 这不是经书里的 是首摇篮曲 |
[36:05] | Every Mithraic child knows it. | 每个密特拉教的孩子都知道 |
[36:11] | I just wanted to hear it recited. | 我就是想听一听 |
[36:12] | It, um… comforts me. | 它能 给我一点安慰 |
[36:16] | Yeah, me, as well. | 我也是 |
[36:18] | Lucius, could you, uh, give us a moment, please? | 卢修斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[36:29] | Ambrose knows I don’t know that stupid lullaby. | 安布罗斯知道我不知道那首摇篮曲 |
[36:32] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[36:36] | I just don’t understand | 我就是不明白 |
[36:37] | why he didn’t try and take me out along with you. | 他为什么只想干掉你 而不顺带干掉我 |
[36:41] | He can’t kill you. | 他不能杀了你 |
[36:43] | He knows they, uh, need a medic to survive. | 他明白 要有医生他们才能活下来 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna kill him, | 我要杀了他 |
[36:54] | make it look like an accident. | 做成意外身亡的样子 |
[36:55] | No. No, ’cause it’s gonna backfire. | 不 不行 那样会适得其反的 |
[36:59] | There’s too many eyes on us. | 有太多双眼睛盯着我们了 |
[37:01] | We’re just gonna have to go and get Paul ourselves. | 我们只能自己去把保罗救回来 |
[37:03] | No, the odds go way down if it’s just you and me. | 只有我们两个去 能救回来的几率很小 |
[37:06] | Well, it’s better than if we stay here. | 总比在这待着强 |
[37:10] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 行吧 |
[37:13] | We’ll go before dawn. | 我们在天亮前出发 |
[37:17] | And until then, | 在那之前 |
[37:19] | all right, you’re gonna keep your head down. | 你要小心别惹麻烦 |
[37:23] | There’s no settling scores. Do you understand? | 别想着报仇什么的 你明白吗 |
[37:26] | Forget Ambrose. | 忘了安布罗斯吧 |
[37:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[37:53] | It’s barely giving off any heat now. | 它现在几乎不发热了 |
[37:57] | Nothing’s coming out. It’s stopped. | 没发出一点热量 它停止发热了 |
[38:00] | We know the walls are thick, | 我们知道外壁很厚 |
[38:03] | even without the heat, | 哪怕没有热量 |
[38:06] | if we can get inside, we’ll survive the night. | 如果我们能进到里面 就能活过今晚 |
[38:15] | Get the explosives. | 去拿炸药 |
[38:18] | Go. | 快去 |
[38:20] | No! We’ll curse ourselves if we harm it. | 不行 如果损毁它 我们会被诅咒的 |
[38:24] | We are the last. Sol wants us to survive. | 我们是最后的信徒 太阳神索尔希望我们活下来 |
[38:27] | He will forgive us. | 祂会宽恕我们的 |
[38:31] | Back him up, or we’re gonna freeze out here. | 我支持他 否则我们都得在这里冻死 |
[38:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:44] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[38:46] | – Place them. – I can’t, Your Eminence. | -安放炸药 -我办不到 阁下 |
[38:48] | Sol is greater than I am. | 太阳神索尔比我重要 |
[38:51] | Give them to me. | 把炸药给我 |
[39:13] | Will anyone help us survive the night? | 有谁愿意帮助我们活过今晚吗 |
[39:19] | I promise Sol will forgive you. | 我保证太阳神索尔将宽恕你们 |
[39:29] | Captain… | 队长 |
[39:33] | …place it. | 安放炸药 |
[39:34] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[39:51] | Our leader has lost his faith! | 我们的领导者丧失了他的信仰 |
[39:56] | We are being tested, and we must not falter! | 我们正在接受考验 一定不能退缩 |
[40:05] | I know you’re not Marcus Drusus. | 我知道你不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯 |
[40:07] | And unless you want them to know it, too — | 除非你想让他们也知道这事 |
[40:41] | Sol has shown himself to us today! | 太阳神索尔今天向我们现身了 |
[40:46] | Ambrose abandoned our people, our children, | 安布罗斯抛弃了我们的人民 我们的孩子 |
[40:51] | and this is Sol’s answer. | 而这就是太阳神索尔的回答 |
[40:53] | This is Sol’s judgment! | 这是太阳神索尔的审判 |
[40:56] | This is his will. | 这是祂的旨意 |
[41:05] | It’s warm. | 变温热了 |
[41:09] | It’s warm! | 它又变温热了 |
[41:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:19] | I heard a voice. | 我听到了一个声音 |
[42:02] | Mother? What took — | 母亲 怎么花了这么长 |
[42:09] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[42:10] | Tally, is that you? | 塔莉 是你吗 |
[42:13] | W-Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[42:17] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[43:21] | Don’t. They’re poison. | 别吃 这东西有毒 |
[43:24] | I’m just eating a little. | 我就吃一小点 |
[43:28] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing? | 嘿 你这是在干什么 |
[43:29] | I can’t let you. | 我不能让你吃下去 |
[43:31] | I like you, and I don’t want you to die. | 我喜欢你 不想让你死 |
[43:32] | Hey, kid, why don’t you stop playing the martyr, okay? | 小孩 别再充英雄了 好吗 |
[43:35] | Go on, eat it. | 来啊 吃吧 |
[43:36] | We won’t judge you for it, will we? | 我们不会因此瞧不起你的 是吧 |
[44:09] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[44:27] | No. | 不 |
[44:29] | – You did nothing wrong. – No. | -你没做错什么 -不 |
[44:31] | It’s for the good of the colony. Now the others won’t be afraid. | 这是为了大家好 这样其他孩子就不会害怕了 |
[44:36] | She had a baby inside. | 它肚子里有孩子 |
[44:47] | It was a mother. | 它是位母亲 |
[44:50] | It was a mother. | 它是位母亲 |