时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | She moved the children again — another 60 miles out. | 她又把孩子们转移了 又移动了60英里 |
[02:10] | It’s probably gonna take us at least two days to get there — | 我们大概要两天才能赶到那儿 |
[02:12] | probably more with the church choir dragging ass. | 可能还不止 带着那群拖后腿的合唱团 |
[02:21] | You ready to tell me about the voices you heard last night? | 你准备好告诉我你昨晚听见的声音是怎么回事了吗 |
[02:26] | I don’t know what I was talking about. | 我不知道当时我在胡说什么 |
[02:29] | My head was probably still ringing | 我的耳朵可能还在嗡嗡响 |
[02:32] | from the ear wig. That’s all. | 因为蠼螋 仅此而已 |
[02:35] | Okay, well, psychosis caused by extended hibernation | 好吧 长期休眠引起精神错乱 |
[02:38] | isn’t uncommon, even hallucinations — | 并不罕见 甚至会出现幻觉… |
[02:40] | – Stop doctoring me. – Alright. | -别诊断我了 -好啊 |
[02:41] | Fine. Okay. Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[02:44] | – It was the ear wig. – Okay. | -就是因为蠼螋 -好的 |
[02:49] | Well, whatever it is, it certainly worked in our favor, | 不管那是什么 都绝对对我们有利 |
[02:53] | Your Eminence. | 阁下 |
[03:03] | Alright, well, you better get to preaching | 好了 你赶紧开始讲道吧 |
[03:04] | before they change their minds. | 趁他们还没改变主意 |
[03:11] | We will succeed in our mission. | 我们会完成任务的 |
[03:13] | Sol guide us. | 太阳神索尔会指引我们 |
[03:16] | We must be patient. | 我们要有耐心 |
[03:19] | – Praise be to Sol. – Praise be to Sol. | -感谢太阳神索尔 -感谢太阳神索尔 |
[03:23] | Gather around. | 大家都过来 |
[03:28] | Now that Ambrose has been consigned to the heavens, | 如今安布罗斯已上天堂了 |
[03:33] | we must press on. | 我们必须继续前进 |
[03:35] | Our stolen children wait for us to save them, | 我们被偷走的孩子们正等着我们去营救 |
[03:38] | and save them we will. | 我们一定会救出他们 |
[03:42] | Praise to Sol. | 赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[03:43] | – Praise to Sol. – Praise to Sol. | -赞颂太阳神索尔 -赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[03:44] | And as the highest ranked cleric after Ambrose, | 作为级别仅次于安布罗斯的牧师 |
[03:47] | I intend to hear your advice on how to do that. | 我想要听听你的意见 我们如何能做到 |
[03:50] | Who put you in charge? | 谁说由你说了算的 |
[03:53] | This man heard the voice of Sol last night. | 这男人昨晚听见了太阳神索尔的声音 |
[03:56] | He saved us from the thrall of a faithless commander. | 他救出了我们 免遭无信仰指挥官的奴役 |
[03:59] | I say he’s a prophet. | 要我说 他是个先知 |
[04:04] | Do I speak for all of us when I say | 你们是否都同意我说的 |
[04:06] | this man’s advice is our command? | 这男人的建议就是我们的命令 |
[04:09] | That is not how the line of succession works. | 继任规则不是这样的 |
[04:15] | Your Eminence. | 阁下 |
[04:34] | Well… | 那么 |
[04:39] | Let’s prepare for departure, shall we? | 我们准备出发吧 |
[05:23] | The meat’s been tested. It’s safe. | 肉检测过了 安全可食 |
[05:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:26] | Let’s give thanks before they come back. | 在他们回来前抓紧感恩吧 |
[05:29] | Sol, thank you for this bounty you have given us — | 太阳神索尔 感谢你赐予我们奖赏 |
[05:32] | And thank Tempest for killing it for us. | 感谢坦佩斯特帮我们杀了它 |
[05:36] | Amen. Dig in. | 阿门 吃吧 |
[05:57] | Pork. | 猪肉 |
[05:59] | Tastes like pork. | 味道像猪肉 |
[06:03] | Which part is the baby? | 那部分是那个婴儿 |
[06:07] | I don’t think they cooked the fetus, Vita. | 我想他们没煮胎儿 薇塔 |
[06:09] | I highly doubt they wasted it. | 我不信他们会浪费它 |
[06:10] | Mother said she buried it. | 母亲说已经把它埋了 |
[06:11] | Sure she did. | “肯定”的 |
[06:13] | She’s gonna let valuable proteins go to waste. | 她会任由宝贵的蛋白质白白浪费掉 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause of your feelings. | 就为了照顾你的感受 |
[06:17] | Right. | 行吧 |
[06:22] | Chance — It’s the only reason | 侥幸 这是她昨晚 |
[06:25] | why she wasn’t killed last night — | 没被杀死的唯一原因 |
[06:27] | and her fetus with her. | 她的胎儿也是 |
[06:29] | Pregnant females are capable of great athleticism | 怀孕前期的女性具有 |
[06:31] | in their first trimester, Mother. | 良好的运动能力 母亲 |
[06:33] | The creature was also pregnancy, so what exactly is your point? | 那只怪物也怀孕了 所以你到底想说什么 |
[06:35] | Why weren’t you watching her? | 你当时为什么没看着她 |
[06:38] | – I saw something. – What? | -我看见了一些东西 -是什么 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:42] | I could never seem to catch it. | 我似乎无法抓住它 |
[06:46] | One of the creatures? | 是其中一只怪物吗 |
[06:49] | No. | 不 |
[06:50] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[06:53] | Are you experiencing some kind of sensory malfunction? | 你是不是出现了感知故障 |
[06:55] | My senses are functioning normally, | 我的感知功能运行正常 |
[06:57] | but I cannot be everywhere at once. | 但我不能同时出现在两个地方 |
[06:59] | I accept your limitations, Father. | 我接受你的局限性 父亲 |
[07:00] | My limitations? | 我的局限性 |
[07:02] | The limitations of your processing power. | 你处理能力的局限性 |
[07:04] | Limited as it may be, you know full well | 尽管我可能有局限性 但你很清楚 |
[07:06] | that I devote every ounce of my processing power | 我为这个家庭付出了所有处理能力 |
[07:09] | to the well being of this family, | 毫无保留 |
[07:12] | and to trying to make you happy, Mother. | 包括让你快乐 母亲 |
[07:15] | We’re not human. | 我们不是人类 |
[07:17] | True happiness is not an achievable goal. | 真正的快乐并非可达成的目标 |
[07:19] | Well, perhaps it’s a symptom of my inadequacy, | 或许这是我能力不足的征兆吧 |
[07:21] | but I believe it is. | 但我相信是可达成的 |
[07:44] | Looks like part of the lower deck. | 看起来是下甲板的残骸 |
[08:44] | It’s the master cell for the propulsion system. | 这是推进系统的主电池 |
[08:49] | Collects diffuse light, | 负责收集漫射光 |
[08:51] | concentrates it into a single, highly-charged ray. | 将之凝聚为高度带电单束射线 |
[08:59] | This could come in handy | 这也许能派上用场 |
[09:01] | when we catch up to the Necromancer. | 等我们追上死灵机器人 |
[09:05] | Take it. | 带走 |
[09:07] | Cassia, Your Eminence. | 我叫卡茜娅 阁下 |
[09:25] | Now, when you go into the forest, | 你们进入树林时 |
[09:26] | it’s important to have your sling ready. | 切记要准备好投石器 |
[09:28] | You don’t want to waste time loading it | 你们可不想在射击之前 |
[09:30] | before you start your shot. | 才慢吞吞装石头 |
[09:31] | Hey, we need guns, not rocks. | 我们需要的是枪 不是石头 |
[09:34] | Even if you had guns, eventually you’d run out of bullets, | 就算你们有枪 迟早也会用光子弹 |
[09:37] | but you’ll never run out of rocks. | 但你们有用不完的石头 |
[09:39] | Which brings us to our first lesson. | 这就引出我们的第一课 |
[09:41] | Before we can hunt the creatures, | 在学会猎杀怪物之前 |
[09:43] | we must learn how to hunt for rocks. | 我们得学会如何找到合适的石块 |
[09:47] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[10:57] | Enough. | 行了 |
[10:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[11:02] | That man raped several women | 那人趁女士们的身体在休眠时 |
[11:04] | while their bodies were in hibernation. | 强奸了好几个人 |
[11:06] | He was sentenced to die. | 他被判了死刑 |
[11:07] | So, you were just gonna kill him now? | 所以你们刚才是要行刑吗 |
[11:09] | The Tribunal decided his fate weeks ago. | 特别法庭几周前就决定了他的命运 |
[11:11] | Well, that was before the rest of humanity died on the ark, | 那时候方舟上的其他人还没全灭 |
[11:14] | was it not? | 不是吗 |
[11:17] | Maybe he can be useful. | 也许他会有用 |
[11:23] | How ironic you survived. | 你还活着真是讽刺啊 |
[11:25] | Maybe we take this helmet off | 要不我们把这头盔摘了 |
[11:27] | so we can talk like civilized people. | 好像文明人一样谈谈吧 |
[11:29] | That is ill advised, sir. | 这不是个好建议 长官 |
[11:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:33] | Limiting Emergency-Automated Servo-Habit. | 应急自动服务机器人 |
[11:36] | LEASH. I’m a mobile prison system. | 简称枷锁 我是个移动监狱系统 |
[11:39] | Do not worry, sir. He can do no harm as long as I’m installed. | 放心 长官 有我在 他搞不了破坏 |
[11:42] | The android is inextricably bound | 这个仿生人跟囚犯所戴的头盔 |
[11:45] | to the helmet the prisoner wears. | 是紧密绑定的 |
[11:47] | Tamper with the helmet, it crushes the man’s head. | 乱动头盔 他的头会被挤碎 |
[11:50] | Mess with the android’s programming, | 乱改仿生人的设定 |
[11:52] | it crushes the ma’s head. | 他的头会被挤碎 |
[11:54] | Drag the prisoner out of range of the android — | 把犯人带离仿生人能操控的范围… |
[11:56] | Could it be, crushes the man’s head? | 我猜猜 他的头也会被挤碎 |
[12:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:02] | Sir, if I may? | 长官 恕我直言 |
[12:04] | We have limited food and water. | 我们的食物和水有限 |
[12:08] | This man is a liability to us all. | 这人对我们大家都是个累赘 |
[12:10] | Why should we shelter him? | 我们为何要收容他 |
[12:12] | Especially after what he did to our women in their sleep. | 更何况他还趁我们的女士休眠时做了那种事 |
[12:15] | Sol commanded me to be fruitful. | 索尔命令我繁衍子嗣 |
[12:28] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗 |
[12:29] | Only the shadow you cast, soldier. | 只能看到你的阴影 士兵 |
[12:33] | Today, I’m not a soldier. | 今天 我不是士兵 |
[12:35] | I’m your savior. | 我是你的救星 |
[12:37] | Remember that. | 记好了 |
[12:39] | Because who among you would be first to fight a necromancer? | 你们有谁愿意身先士卒去跟死灵机器人对抗 |
[12:48] | Then with so few of us, | 我们只剩下这么几个人 |
[12:50] | why would we waste this cannon fodder? | 为何要浪费这个炮灰 |
[12:55] | He stays alive. | 他活下来了 |
[12:57] | He’s been surviving the nights in this ark. | 他在这个方舟上扛过了不少夜晚 |
[12:58] | I suggest we do the same. | 我建议我们也有样学样 |
[13:01] | Secure the prisoner. Move on. | 保护好犯人 继续走 |
[13:19] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:53] | Give it here. | 我来 |
[13:56] | I would have hit it on the second try | 我第二次本来能打到它的 |
[13:57] | if you’d let me, Campion. | 如果你让我来的话 坎皮恩 |
[14:00] | Did you see what it was eating? | 你看到它刚才在吃什么了吗 |
[14:03] | If they can eat it, maybe we can, too. | 如果它们能吃 也许我们也能 |
[14:05] | We need to get some of that fungus. | 我们得弄点那些菌类 |
[14:15] | You’re upset. | 你不高兴了 |
[14:17] | Because you didn’t go with the others? | 因为你没跟其他人一起去吗 |
[14:19] | I didn’t want to go with them. | 我不想跟他们一起去 |
[14:21] | Last thing I want to do is kill more of those things. | 我可绝对不想再多杀几个怪物了 |
[14:24] | Death is a part of life, Tempest. | 死亡是生活的一部分 坦佩斯特 |
[14:26] | You’re a necromancer. | 你是死灵机器人 |
[14:28] | Of course you’re cool with death. | 你当然不在乎死亡 |
[14:29] | Please don’t use that word when referring to me. | 请别用那个词来指代我 |
[14:31] | I prefer the name given to me by my creator. | 我还是喜欢我的创造者给我的名字 |
[14:36] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[14:38] | but reprogramming something like you to raise kids… | 但把像你这样的东西重新编程来养育孩子… |
[14:41] | think your creator was kind of insane. | 我觉得你的创造者怕是有病 |
[14:46] | He was able to see beyond the limits of his own existence, | 他的眼界超出了他自身的局限 |
[14:49] | and so will you when you have your child. | 等你有了孩子 你也能做到 |
[14:53] | There was an aquatic Earth creature called salmon. | 地球上有一种水生生物叫三文鱼 |
[14:56] | – You know it? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -知道 |
[14:58] | They went extinct before I was born. | 它们在我出生前就灭绝了 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | Sadly. | 很遗憾 |
[15:04] | They would live out their lives in the Earth’s oceans, | 它们原本在地球的海洋里生活 |
[15:08] | and then swim up the same rivers they were born in, | 然后会游回它们出生的河里 |
[15:11] | beating their bodies against the rocks, | 用自己的身体撞击岩石 |
[15:14] | spawning all the way, until they died. | 一路产卵 直至死亡 |
[15:20] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[15:21] | But beautiful in its efficiency. | 但有一种高效的美感 |
[15:24] | When their corpses washed downstream, | 当它们的尸体被冲到下游 |
[15:26] | they’d provide essential nutrients | 它们会为新孵出来的小鱼 |
[15:28] | for their newly hatched young. | 提供必需的营养 |
[15:30] | So, you’re saying that I should beat myself to death | 所以 你是说我该打死我自己 |
[15:33] | to feed this baby. | 好养活这个孩子 |
[15:35] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | I’m saying you’re a part of the cycle of life. | 我是说你是生命循环的一部分 |
[15:40] | And… | 而且… |
[15:42] | I don’t want to be. | 我并不想如此 |
[15:50] | A little more. | 再放一点 |
[15:53] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[15:58] | – Sorry. – Hold on. | -抱歉 -抓住 |
[16:00] | Quick. He’s coming. | 快点 他来了 |
[16:02] | Hold on. | 马上 |
[16:03] | Come on. We have enough. | 快点 已经摘了够多了 |
[16:07] | I got it. | 我摘到了 |
[16:10] | I almost dropped you. | 我差点松手让你掉下去了 |
[16:12] | I knew you’d keep hold of me. | 我知道你会抓住我的 |
[16:16] | We can’t tell anyone where we got this. | 我们不能告诉任何人这是在哪弄到的 |
[16:18] | Mother and Father don’t like it when I take risks. | 母亲和父亲我不喜欢我冒险 |
[16:21] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说的 |
[16:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:25] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[16:28] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[16:30] | Of course I do. | 当然是真的 |
[16:33] | Now, come on. | 我们走吧 |
[16:45] | You should have let them kill him. | 你应该让他们杀了那个囚犯 |
[16:52] | How am I supposed to sleep with a rapist watching me? | 我要怎么在一个强奸犯的注视下安然入睡 |
[17:12] | Excuse me, Your Eminence. | 打扰了 阁下 |
[17:15] | Come in, Cassia. | 进来吧 卡茜娅 |
[17:17] | You remembered my name. | 你记得我的名字 |
[17:18] | I have dinner. | 我准备了晚餐 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | We all pooled together our rations | 我们凑了各自的粮食配给 |
[17:23] | to ensure that you had a worthy meal. | 好让你能饱餐一顿 |
[17:26] | We need you in good health. | 我们需要你保持健康 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[17:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | You are settling into your new role pretty fast, aren’t you? | 你这新角色还适应得挺快啊 |
[17:45] | It has its perks. | 这是个美差 |
[17:48] | Yeah, she sure is perky. | 是啊 她也是个美人 |
[17:52] | Sue, come on. | 苏 别这样 |
[17:55] | My perks are your perks. | 我的美差就是你的 |
[18:05] | Call me my real name | 叫我的真名 |
[18:08] | when we’re alone. | 只有我们俩的时候 |
[18:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:22] | That’s not funny, Caleb. | 这不好笑 卡莱布 |
[18:29] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[18:31] | What? It’s kind of funny. It’s kind of funny. | 怎么了嘛 明明挺好笑的 |
[18:33] | It’s not funny. | 才不好笑 |
[18:37] | Sol, please answer my mournful cry. | 太阳神索尔 请回应我的哀号 |
[18:42] | Eclipse my sin and strife with your hallow’d fire. | 用你的圣火掩盖我的罪孽和纷争 |
[18:47] | Oh, Sol, please hear my mournful cry. | 太阳神索尔 请听见我的哀号 |
[18:53] | I did all that you asked. | 我照你说的做了一切 |
[18:57] | Why won’t you speak to me again? | 你为何不再与我交谈 |
[19:02] | Please, Sol, let me hear. | 求你 太阳神索尔 让我听到 |
[19:07] | Eclipse my sin and strife. | 掩盖我的罪孽和纷争 |
[19:52] | I’m starting to think the creatures are nocturnal. | 我开始觉得那些怪物是昼伏夜出的 |
[19:55] | We may need to start going out after dark | 如果想捕获它们 |
[19:57] | if we want to catch them. | 我们可能得等到晚上再出动 |
[19:59] | I’ll go out on patrol | 我会出去巡视 |
[20:00] | and see if I can track their movements from the air. | 看能不能在上空捕捉到它们的行踪 |
[20:04] | Have you tested the fungus? | 你检测过那些菌类了吗 |
[20:07] | Not yet, | 还没 |
[20:09] | but even if it’s safe, I doubt it’s farmable. | 不过即便安全可食 也不见得能种植 |
[20:11] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[20:13] | Campion said he found it growing under a tree. | 坎皮恩说他在一棵树下找到的 |
[20:15] | What do you mean? You weren’t there when he found it? | 什么意思 他找到的时候你不在吗 |
[20:19] | I was close by. | 我在附近 |
[20:20] | But not close enough that you could see him. | 但他并没有在你的视线范围内 |
[20:24] | I’m confused, Father. | 我不懂 父亲 |
[20:25] | Did you learn nothing from the other night? | 你没从那晚发生的事学到任何教训吗 |
[20:28] | We’re trying to teach them self sufficiency, | 我们要教他们学会自给自足 |
[20:29] | which they will never learn | 我们要是一直盯着他们 |
[20:31] | if we’re always looking over their shoulder. | 他们是学不会的 |
[20:33] | Perhaps it is no longer advisable | 也许我不能再让你 |
[20:35] | – to leave you here alone. – Mother — | -独自在家照看孩子了 -母亲 |
[20:37] | If you can’t learn from your errors, Father, | 如果你不能从错误中吸取教训 父亲 |
[20:39] | how will I know you won’t repeat them? | 我怎么知道你不会重蹈覆做 |
[20:43] | You’re holding a grudge, Mother. | 你这是对我心存怨念 母亲 |
[20:45] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[21:50] | Tally. | 塔莉 |
[22:07] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[22:09] | You found me! | 你找到我了 |
[22:11] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[22:15] | Wait! | 别走 |
[22:35] | Tally. | 塔莉 |
[23:06] | In here, Mother. | 在这儿 母亲 |
[23:10] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[23:20] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[23:33] | Warning — Sim is not intended | 警告 模拟器不适用于 |
[23:36] | – for android interface. – Begin simulation. | -仿生人接口 -开始模拟 |
[24:00] | Tally. | 塔莉 |
[24:04] | Wait. | 等等我 |
[24:08] | Can’t catch me, Mother! | 追不上我吧 母亲 |
[24:14] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[24:16] | Tally. | 塔莉 |
[24:19] | Where’s Tally? | 塔莉呢 |
[24:23] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[24:29] | This is an emergency broadcast. | 应急广播 |
[24:32] | Oxygen levels have made this zone | 此片区域的含氧量 |
[24:34] | inhospitable to human life. | 已不适宜人类居住 |
[24:36] | Evacuate to the nearest green zone — | 请撤离至最近的绿区 |
[25:00] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[25:19] | I don’t remember this. | 我怎么不记得发生这事了 |
[25:26] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我一点都不记得了 |
[25:42] | This is an emergency broadcast. | 应急广播 |
[25:45] | Oxygen levels have made this zone | 此片区域的含氧量 |
[25:47] | inhospitable to human life. | 已不适宜人类居住 |
[25:50] | Evacuate to the nearest green zone until further notice. | 请撤离至最近的绿区等待进一步通知 |
[26:09] | This is an emergency broadcast. | 应急广播 |
[26:13] | Oxygen levels have made this zone | 此片区域的含氧量 |
[26:15] | inhospitable to human life. | 已不适宜人类居住 |
[26:18] | Evacuate to the nearest green zone until further notice. | 请撤离至最近的绿区等待进一步通知 |
[26:26] | Oxygen levels have made this zone | 此片区域的含氧量 |
[26:30] | inhospitable to human life. | 已不适宜人类居住 |
[26:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:41] | Am I dead? | 我是死了吗 |
[26:46] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我怎么什么都不记得了 |
[26:55] | Alright, Sleeping Beauty. | 好了 睡美人 |
[26:59] | It’s time to wake up. | 该醒了 |
[27:08] | Where are my eyes? | 我的眼睛在哪里 |
[27:09] | Oh, easy now. Easy now. | 放松 放轻松 |
[27:12] | – Identify yourself. – Enemy recognition routine | -表明你的身份 -敌人识别程序 |
[27:15] | must be hanging around in the cache somewhere. | 一定藏在高速缓冲存储器里 |
[27:17] | Identify yourself or die, nonbeliever. | 表明你的身份 否则杀了你 无信仰者 |
[27:23] | Campion Sturges. | 我叫坎皮恩·斯特奇斯 |
[27:25] | So nice to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[27:27] | The atheist hacker. | 那个无神论黑客 |
[27:29] | Traitor to your people. | 你们一派的叛徒 |
[27:32] | You’ve heard of me. | 你听说过我 |
[27:34] | My memory files, they’re… | 我的记忆文件… |
[27:38] | incomplete. | 不完整 |
[27:39] | What else do you know about me? | 关于我你还知道些什么 |
[27:41] | You were born Mithraic. | 你生来是密特拉教徒 |
[27:43] | A family of great means. You — | 家庭富有 你… |
[27:45] | You used the education they gave you… | 他们为你提供教育 |
[27:48] | against them, denounced Sol, | 你却用来对付他们 抨击太阳神索尔 |
[27:52] | stole technology for the enemy. | 为敌人窃取技术 |
[27:54] | There’s a bounty on your head. | 取你性命可得到赏金 |
[27:56] | Ah, there you are. | 找到了 |
[27:58] | That’s a clever place to hide the memory data. | 把记忆数据藏在这里真聪明 |
[28:00] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[28:02] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[28:04] | I will exterminate you. | 我会消灭你 |
[28:08] | I’m going to make you into our greatest hope. | 我要把你变成我们最大的希望 |
[28:12] | Just gotta do a little bit of cleanup first. | 只是得先清理一下 |
[28:19] | Good night, beautiful. | 晚安 美人 |
[28:49] | Campion Sturges. | 坎皮恩·斯特奇斯 |
[28:54] | My creator. | 我的创造者 |
[29:41] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[29:43] | I don’t like it when you leave me alone. | 我不喜欢你把我一个人留下 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:50] | Brought you a gift. | 我给你带了份礼物 |
[29:52] | A gift? | 礼物 |
[30:04] | You’ve improved so much | 你在情感重新定向方面 |
[30:06] | in your emotional re-orientation. | 提高了许多 |
[30:10] | I’m very happy with how you’ve progressed. | 我很高兴你有这么大的进步 |
[30:15] | You are going to be a wonderful mother. | 你会是个很棒的母亲 |
[30:18] | You brought me a baby? | 你给我带回一个婴儿吗 |
[30:20] | A little boy. | 一个小男孩 |
[30:23] | How do you feel about that? | 你对此有什么感觉 |
[30:27] | I feel the urge to hold him. | 我想去抱抱他 |
[30:31] | Alright. Alright. | 行 好的 |
[31:11] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪里找到他的 |
[31:15] | Found him in a camp. | 在一个营地里找到的 |
[31:22] | Parents were dead. | 他的父母都死了 |
[31:26] | Atheist resistance fighters. | 他们是无神论抵抗组织的战士 |
[31:40] | An android. | 一个仿生人 |
[31:43] | You said it was a baby. | 你刚说它是人类婴儿 |
[31:44] | It was a test. | 这是个测试 |
[31:48] | I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[31:51] | It’s just a — | 这只是… |
[31:52] | just a bug in the caregiving program. I’ll fix it. | 看护程序中的小漏洞 我会修补好的 |
[31:55] | No, please don’t put me to sleep again. | 不 请别再让我休眠了 |
[31:57] | – Please. – I-I — | -求你了 -我… |
[31:58] | I have to rewrite the subroutine. | 我必须重新编写子程序 |
[32:01] | Won’t take long. | 这用不了多久 |
[32:03] | I love the time we spend together. | 我喜欢我们一起度过的时光 |
[32:14] | I-I-I do, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[32:22] | There’s no — no time. | 没时间了 |
[32:24] | Oh, no. Please don’t leave me alone. | 不 请别丢下我一个人 |
[32:27] | Please. Don’t — Don’t leave me — | 求你了 别丢下我 |
[32:59] | That’s it. That’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[33:02] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们要去什么地方吗 |
[33:03] | You’ve almost passed all your tests. | 你几乎通过了全部测试 |
[33:05] | There’s just one more to go. Come. | 只剩最后一个测试 来吧 |
[33:19] | I have never been prouder of anything in my life than I am of you. | 你是我这辈子最骄傲的创造 |
[33:24] | Four steps down. | 下四级台阶 |
[33:26] | That’s it. That’s it. | 没错 就这样 |
[33:31] | You’re perfect, | 你太完美了 |
[33:33] | too good to be true. | 好得都不像真的 |
[33:35] | Is flattery the test? | 测试的内容是奉承吗 |
[33:39] | Test is… | 测试内容是… |
[33:41] | will you kill me… | 你会杀了我吗 |
[33:45] | if I give back the source of your greatest power? | 如果我归还你巨大力量的来源 |
[33:50] | My eyes. | 我的眼睛 |
[34:38] | You’re more pleasing than I imagined. | 你比我想象的更讨人喜欢 |
[34:42] | – I please you? – Yes. | -我让你感到高兴吗 -是的 |
[34:44] | Very much. | 非常高兴 |
[34:46] | Have I passed the test? | 我通过测试了吗 |
[34:47] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 通过了 |
[34:49] | Then why do you look so sad? | 那你为什么看起来如此难过 |
[34:58] | ‘Cause I-I wish we had more time. | 因为我希望我们有更多的时间 |
[35:01] | You loved me. | 你爱我 |
[35:03] | Come. There’s no going back now. | 来吧 现在不能再回头了 |
[35:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:13] | This is the reason for all my work. | 这是我付出一切心血的原因 |
[35:16] | This is the reason why I created you. | 这是我创造你的原因 |
[35:20] | This — and you — | 这个 和你 |
[35:22] | are the future of humanity. | 是人类的未来 |
[35:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:28] | Inside this craft | 这架飞船里 |
[35:31] | are a number of frozen human embryos. | 装载着一批冷冻的人类胚胎 |
[35:34] | I’ve modified your body | 我改造了你的身体 |
[35:35] | so you’re capable of bringing them to term | 这样等你降落在开普勒-22b号行星后 |
[35:38] | once you land on Kepler-22b. | 你就有能力将他们分娩出来 |
[35:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:44] | You will raise these children to be atheists. | 你将把这些孩子抚养成无神论者 |
[35:49] | The new world that you start won’t have the same problems | 你开启的新世界将不再有 |
[35:53] | that ended our world here on Earth. | 导致地球走向毁灭的问题 |
[35:58] | You are humanity’s last hope. | 你是人类最后的希望 |
[36:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:04] | You speak as if you’re not coming with me. | 你说得好像你不打算跟我一起走 |
[36:07] | I can’t survive the trip. | 我活不过这么长的旅程 |
[36:10] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[36:12] | You won’t be alone. | 你不会孤身一人 |
[36:38] | No, something’s wrong. | 不 出问题了 |
[36:42] | I’m hurting. | 我很痛 |
[36:45] | Inside. | 里面很痛 |
[36:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:51] | I’m so sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:54] | Come, let me fix you. | 来 我把你修好 |
[37:00] | I’m going to remove the memories of our time together. | 我会删除我们在一起的这段记忆 |
[37:04] | It won’t hurt anymore. | 这样就不会痛了 |
[37:06] | No. I’ll lose you. | 不 那样我会失去你的 |
[37:09] | Alright. I’ll archive them, then. | 好 那我把记忆存档 |
[37:11] | You can retrieve them if necessary. | 如有必要 你可以取回 |
[37:13] | Don’t leave me, please. I — | 不要离开我 求你了 我… |
[37:37] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[37:39] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[37:45] | You are the new Mother of humanity. | 你现在是人类的新母亲了 |
[37:49] | Save us. | 挽救我们 |
[38:05] | I didn’t remember. | 我不记得这些 |
[38:09] | – Wake up, Mother. – What? | -醒来 母亲 -什么 |
[38:10] | – Wake up! – What? | -醒醒 -什么 |
[38:12] | A child is in danger! Get back to the settlement! | 一个孩子有危险 快回营地 |
[38:16] | Warning — Sim is not intended for android interface. | 警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口 |
[38:44] | Is everyone alright? | 孩子们都好吗 |
[38:46] | Yes. Everyone is sleeping. | 没事 他们都在睡觉 |
[38:51] | And Tempest? | 坦佩斯特呢 |
[38:53] | She’s been sleeping for hours. | 她已经睡了好几个小时了 |
[39:18] | Drink this. Drink it. | 喝下去 喝下去 |
[39:33] | It’s not too late. | 还不晚 |
[39:36] | Why did you do this, Tempest? Why? | 你为什么要这么做 坦佩斯特 为什么 |
[39:38] | You could have killed yourself and the baby. | 你差点害死你自己和婴儿 |
[39:42] | Please, go away. | 别管我 |
[39:46] | She needs some water, Father. | 她需要水 父亲 |
[39:50] | Father! | 父亲 |
[39:57] | I don’t want to exist. | 我不想活了 |
[39:58] | No. Then your brain is sick, | 不 那你的大脑就是生病了 |
[40:00] | and that is a problem we can remedy. | 这个问题我们能解决 |
[40:02] | No. | 不 |
[40:03] | You can’t fix me. | 你修不好我 |
[40:08] | I’m not an android. | 我不是仿生人 |
[40:11] | And you don’t care about me anyway. | 而且你本来就不在乎我 |
[40:14] | You only care about the baby. | 你只在乎我肚子里的孩子 |
[40:17] | I’m just a walking incubator to you. | 我对你来说只是一个行走的孵化器 |
[40:27] | No. | 不 |
[40:29] | You are all my children. | 你们都是我的孩子 |
[40:31] | And I refuse to let any of you die. | 我拒绝让你们任何人死去 |
[40:35] | No matter how hard you make that job for me. | 不管你让我有多难做到 |
[40:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:43] | It will help you calm your nerves. | 这样会帮助你平静下来 |
[40:46] | I can calm them myself. | 我自己能平静 |
[40:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:58] | You are in control. | 你自己能控制 |
[41:03] | I’m only here to protect you. | 我只是来保护你 |
[41:44] | The signal’s in there. | 信号来自那里 |
[42:41] | It’s alright. I got you. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事 我在这 没事了 没事了 |
[42:45] | Okay. Let me see. | 没事 让我看看 |
[42:51] | Am I — | 我是不是 |
[42:51] | Am I gonna die? | 我是不是要死了 |
[42:55] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[42:57] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[42:58] | Hold that. | 按住 |
[42:59] | You okay? | 可以吗 |
[43:01] | Alright. | 好了 |
[43:02] | I don’t hear any kids, do you? I don’t hear anyone. | 我没听见任何孩子的声音 一个人的声音都没有 |
[43:05] | Are you sure this is where the signal’s coming from? | 你确定信号是来自这里吗 |
[43:07] | – Maybe the children are — – Ah, don’t say it. | -或许孩子们已经… -别说出来 |
[44:18] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[44:20] | The locators. | 是定位器 |
[44:49] | Other humans could have landed here before us, | 可能有其他人类比我们更早登陆这里 |
[44:52] | though he seemed pretty fast for a human. | 不过一般人类的速度没他那么快 |
[44:59] | It’s a map. | 是张地图 |
[45:02] | All of this, it’s a map. | 这些东西 是一整张地图 |
[45:06] | Look. | 快看 |
[45:07] | This is the temple. | 这里是神殿 |
[45:09] | These are the hills that we crossed. | 这些是我们翻过的群山 |
[45:12] | The valley we’re in right now. | 这是我们现在所处的山谷 |
[45:16] | The stars. | 那是群星 |
[45:19] | And here — I know this place. | 这里 我知道这地方 |
[45:23] | This is a settlement, | 这是个营地 |
[45:25] | and that’s our children. | 那是我们的孩子们 |
[45:32] | Our host has been watching them. | 这地方的主人一直在监视他们 |
[45:42] | Really loud noise you make. | 你发出的噪音也太大了吧 |
[46:00] | I know it’s outside the realm of possibility, but… | 我知道这是不可能的 但… |
[46:04] | you seem happy. | 你似乎很开心 |
[46:07] | Just grateful that Tempest and her baby are still with us. | 我只是感恩坦佩斯特和她的孩子还活着 |
[46:11] | Grateful? | 感恩 |
[46:13] | Grateful to whom? | 感恩谁 |
[46:14] | Our creator, of course. | 当然是我们的创造者 |
[46:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:24] | It’s not a literal statement, Father, | 那不是字面上的意思 父亲 |
[46:28] | but I firmly believe that if we continue with this mission, | 但我坚信 如果我们把这个任务继续下去 |
[46:31] | a great future awaits us. | 将会有美好的未来在等着我们 |
[46:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[46:42] | You’re starting to sound like a believer. | 你说话越来越像个信徒了 |
[46:48] | What an odd thing to say. | 你这话可真够奇怪的 |
[46:50] | Our creator was real. | 我们的创造者是真实存在的 |
[46:51] | A human. It doesn’t require any faith to believe in him. | 是个人类 不需要有什么信仰去信奉他 |
[46:55] | Everything would have been fine. | 一切本来都会好的 |
[46:56] | But instead, they were all alike. | 但他们却几乎全都是一样的 |
[46:57] | The world has gone mad. I tell you. | 我跟你说 世界疯了 |
[47:09] | Paul and I are only eating the fungus. | 保罗和我只吃菌类食物 |
[47:12] | The rest of you should do the same. | 你们也应该这么做 |
[47:14] | It tested safe, and it’s fairly nutritious. | 经检测安全可食 营养丰富 |
[47:17] | And you don’t have to kill anything to get it. | 而且不必杀生就能获得 |
[47:20] | I’m glad you two are becoming friends. | 我很高兴你们俩成为朋友了 |
[47:23] | It bodes well for the colony. | 这预示着这个群体未来充满希望 |
[47:43] | O Sol, humbly we crave thy help. | 太阳神索尔 我们谦卑地祈求帮助 |
[47:46] | Crown us, | 赐予我们荣耀 |
[47:47] | thy blood-borne people in your everlasting light. | 我们是在你永恒的光芒中降生的肉体凡胎 |
[47:51] | Teach us to deplore and drive the tempted to the shadows. | 教我们悲痛地将那些受到诱惑的人驱赶至阴影中 |
[47:56] | When will we reach that blessed abode where danger — | 等我们到达那神圣的地方 在那里 危险将… |
[47:59] | I thought he wasn’t listening to you anymore. | 我以为他已经不再听你的祷告了呢 |
[48:02] | Wasn’t that what you were whining about the other night? | 你那天晚上不是抱怨这事来着吗 |
[48:10] | Why do you think he wanted you to rape those girls? | 你以为祂为何让你强奸那些女孩 |
[48:15] | Why would he want you to do such a horrible thing? | 祂为何让你做这么可怕的事 |
[48:18] | I don’t pretend to know His reasons. | 我不会假装知晓祂的缘由 |
[48:21] | I’m merely His servant. | 我只是祂的仆人而已 |
[48:25] | So, you never done nothing like that before? | 所以 你以前从没做过这种事吗 |
[48:28] | Before you heard his voice? | 在你听到祂的声音之前 |
[48:30] | I never had any reservations | 我从不曾因为 |
[48:32] | about using inferior beings to satisfy my desires. | 利用下等人来满足我的欲望而感到不安 |
[48:36] | Perhaps that is why Sol chose me for the task. | 或许那正是太阳神索尔选择我执行此任务的原因 |
[48:41] | So, you’re just a scumbag? | 所以你只是个人渣吗 |
[48:43] | He never spoke to you. | 他从未与你对话过 |
[48:44] | I swear that he did. | 我发誓绝对有 |
[48:46] | But since they convicted me, he’s gone silent. | 但自从他们将我判罪后 祂就沉默了 |
[48:51] | He whispers in your ear now, Your Eminence. | 此刻祂就在你的耳边低语 阁下 |
[48:56] | Take care you don’t disappoint him, | 小心点 别让祂失望 |
[48:58] | or he may leave you, too. | 否则祂可能也会离你而去 |
[49:03] | Lower thy radiance from above into our inward hearts. | 将汝高高在上的光芒降下到吾辈的内心里 |
[49:27] | Why were you talking to him? | 你为什么要找他说话 |
[49:31] | I just wanted to hear him out. | 我只是想听听他有什么要说的 |
[49:34] | And? | 结果呢 |
[49:36] | He’s — He’s, uh… | 他 他… |
[49:38] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[49:42] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[49:44] | Yeah. Yeah, you did. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[49:50] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[49:58] | Now make love to me like a great man. | 现在 像最伟大的男人一样跟我做爱 |
[52:25] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[52:30] | Come on. | 快走 |
[52:56] | 1, 2, 3! Let go! | 1 2 3 放 |
[52:59] | Very good. | 很好 |
[53:03] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3! | |
[53:04] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[53:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[53:12] | Look at the target. | 盯着目标 |
[53:25] | Get ready again. | 再次准备好 |
[53:27] | And swing. | 挥动起来 |
[53:28] | 1 2 1, 2! | |
[53:33] | 3! Let go! | 3 放 |