时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[01:19] | There’s a feeling | 我体内 |
[01:21] | inside me. | 有一种感觉 |
[01:23] | Like everything hurts. | 就好像哪里都痛 |
[01:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:29] | And I’m so sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:32] | I’m going to remove all the memories of our time together. | 我会删除我们在一起的这段记忆 |
[01:37] | Then it won’t hurt anymore. | 这样就不会痛了 |
[01:38] | No, I’ll lose you. | 不 那样我会失去你的 |
[01:40] | I’ll archive them, then. | 那我把记忆存档 |
[01:42] | You can retrieve them if necessary. | 如有必要 你可以取回 |
[01:44] | No, please don’t. Please | 不 求你 不要 |
[01:51] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[02:05] | Replay. | 重放 |
[02:25] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[02:27] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[02:32] | You are the new mother of humanity. | 你现在是人类的新母亲了 |
[02:36] | Save us. | 挽救我们 |
[02:40] | Exit memory archive. | 退出记忆存档 |
[03:22] | He seems happy. | 他看上去很快乐 |
[03:28] | I’ve been thinking about what we’re gonna tell him | 我一直在想 等我们救他回来后 |
[03:32] | whenever we get him back. | 要怎么跟他说 |
[03:34] | I’m gonna tell him the truth, that’s what I’m gonna tell him. | 我打算告诉他真相 |
[03:39] | Alright, Caleb. Yeah, how’s that gonna go? | 好吧 卡莱布 你要说什么 |
[03:42] | “Hey, buddy, | “孩子 |
[03:43] | so we shot your mom and dad | 我们杀了你的亲生父母 |
[03:45] | and then we spent 13 years lying to your face about it. | 然后骗了你整整13年 |
[03:47] | But you know what? We sure do love you.” | 不过 我们非常爱你哦” |
[03:56] | I’ll tell him once we reach the tropical zone. | 等我们抵达热带区我就告诉他 |
[04:01] | You want him to stay with us | 你希望他因为 |
[04:03] | ’cause he doesn’t have any other choice? | 没有其他选择才待在我们身边吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:07] | Yeah, no, Caleb, I get it. | 行 卡莱布 我懂的 |
[04:09] | This must be really hard for you | 这对你来说一定很难吧 |
[04:10] | you know, the idea of raising a son when — | 养育一个儿子 却… |
[04:12] | Don’t start this crap. | 别给我来这套 |
[04:14] | I love him just as much as you do. | 我跟你一样爱他 |
[04:26] | Run! Run, run, run! | 跑 快跑 跑啊 |
[04:35] | We could just get him right now. | 我们现在就可以带走他 |
[04:37] | Say we grab him right now. Then what? | 就算我们现在带走他 之后怎么办 |
[04:39] | She’s just gonna come after us tomorrow | 她明天就会来追杀我们 |
[04:41] | and the next day and the day after that. | 我们每一天都不得安宁 |
[04:45] | We gotta destroy her. | 我们必须毁掉她 |
[04:47] | Or we’re never gonna be safe. | 否则永远不会安全 |
[05:04] | She takes the same flight path every day. | 她每天的飞行路线是一样的 |
[05:08] | Comes home over that damn mountain. | 越过那座山回家 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna find out where she’s going. | 我要查出她去哪了 |
[05:39] | Did you encounter anything on your patrol today? | 你今天巡逻有遇到什么情况吗 |
[05:42] | Nothing of note. | 没什么值得注意的 |
[05:44] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[05:45] | You were gone for quite some time. | 你离开了很长时间 |
[05:46] | Was there a need for me? | 你们需要我做什么吗 |
[05:48] | The creatures are inactive during the day — | 那些怪物白天不活动… |
[05:50] | No, no urgent need. | 不 没有迫切需要 |
[05:52] | But your prolonged absences sometimes cause me | 但你长时间不在家 有时会导致我 |
[05:54] | to cycle through various scenarios | 运转各种可能发生的情况 |
[05:56] | where I have to hypothesize the nature of your activities. | 不得不怀疑你活动的性质 |
[05:59] | Perhaps I should start patrolling | 或许该由我去巡逻 |
[06:01] | while you remain here with the children. | 你跟孩子们留在这里 |
[06:03] | I fear you’re not spending enough time with them | 我担心你陪伴他们的时间不够长 |
[06:06] | not properly imprinting. | 不足以对他们产生影响 |
[06:14] | If you could fly, Father. | 如果你会飞 可以 父亲 |
[06:16] | But on foot, it’ll take you all day to perform the task. | 但步行去执行任务会耗费你一整天 |
[06:20] | Yes, that is true. | 你说得对 |
[06:24] | But I will try and spend more time with the children. | 但我会尝试花更多时间陪孩子们的 |
[06:28] | And perhaps with me, as well… | 或许也多陪陪我 |
[06:31] | I’ve fashioned a new joke. | 我发明了一个新笑话 |
[06:33] | When is a door not a door? | 门什么时候不是门 |
[06:37] | When it is a jar. | 当门是罐[虚掩]的时候 |
[06:39] | A door is always a door, father. | 门永远就是门 父亲 |
[06:51] | If our private conversations interest you, Hunter, | 如果你对我们的私密谈话感兴趣 亨特 |
[06:53] | don’t strain your ears. | 可别把耳朵拉坏了 |
[06:55] | Come join us next time. | 下次来加入我们就好 |
[06:56] | I didn’t I…I… | 我没有 我… |
[06:57] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 抱…抱歉 |
[07:06] | That’s a nice doll you got there, Vita. | 你那个娃娃很漂亮啊 薇塔 |
[07:09] | You make it yourself? | 你自己做的吗 |
[07:10] | Tally taught me. | 塔莉教我的 |
[07:12] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[07:14] | The girl who used to sleep in my bed. | 以前睡我床的那个小姑娘 |
[07:19] | You shouldn’t talk about her, Vita. | 你不该说起她 薇塔 |
[07:22] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[07:24] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[07:26] | It’s bedtime. Father is looking for you. | 该睡觉了 父亲在找你呢 |
[07:40] | Are you feeling positive about your baby today? | 你今天对宝宝感到乐观吗 |
[07:45] | No matter how many times you ask me that question, | 不管你问多少次 |
[07:48] | the answer’s always gonna be the same. | 答案永远都一样 |
[07:50] | Then I’ll have to ask you to reaffirm your promise to me. | 那我只能让你重申你对我的保证了 |
[07:54] | I promise I’m not gonna try and kill myself or the baby. | 我保证不会试图杀了我自己或这个孩子 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Now put that away. | 现在把那东西收起来吧 |
[08:05] | You need to sleep. | 你得睡觉 |
[08:06] | When I figure out this song. | 等我弄明白怎么弹这首歌 |
[08:11] | Nightmares are only thoughts, Tempest. | 噩梦只是抽象的思维 坦佩斯特 |
[08:13] | They’re not real. | 不是真的 |
[08:15] | Not what I see. | 我看到的可不一样 |
[08:16] | What I see really happened. | 我看到的那些真实发生了 |
[08:18] | And every time I close my eyes, | 每次我闭上眼 |
[08:20] | it feels like it’s happening to me again. | 感觉就像我又经历了一次 |
[08:23] | But what would you know? | 你又知道什么呢 |
[08:24] | You don’t even have nightmares. | 你根本没有噩梦 |
[08:29] | Or do you? | 有吗 |
[08:33] | No. | 没有 |
[08:37] | I have complete control over my mind’s functioning | 我对大脑功能有完全的掌控 |
[08:41] | no matter what mode I’m in. | 不管我处于哪种模式 |
[08:45] | Do you wish you could have them? | 你希望自己有吗 |
[08:47] | Not nightmares, | 不是噩梦 |
[08:49] | but dreams. | 就是梦 |
[08:53] | I do not wish for things. | 我不会希望什么 |
[08:55] | I’m not one who wants. | 我不是用来希望的 |
[08:56] | I’m one who serves. | 我是用来服务的 |
[09:06] | Will you stay with me? | 你能留下陪我吗 |
[09:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:20] | There’s lots over here. | 这边有很多 |
[09:22] | It’s too hot to be outside. | 外面太热了 |
[09:25] | This one looks like a snake. | 这个看起来像条蛇 |
[09:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:32] | Other stuff burns, too! | 其他东西也能烧 |
[09:34] | Where do you want us to pile it? | 你想让我们堆在哪儿 |
[09:40] | That won’t burn. | 那个烧不起来 |
[09:42] | There’s too much life in it. | 它还太鲜活 |
[09:44] | The best firewood is dead wood. | 最好的燃烧木料是死木 |
[09:46] | It’s not for burning. | 这个不是拿来烧的 |
[09:48] | It’s for something else. | 有别的用处 |
[09:50] | Stick people. | 用来戳人 |
[09:51] | Nope. | 不是 |
[09:53] | I’m too old for that stuff. | 我不小了 不玩那些了 |
[09:55] | What, then? | 那是用来做什么 |
[09:57] | I want it to be a surprise. | 我想留做惊喜 |
[10:10] | You don’t have to bury the creature’s bones. | 你不需要把怪物的骸骨埋起来 |
[10:13] | I told you, Campion. | 我跟你说过了 坎皮恩 |
[10:15] | Animals don’t have souls. | 动物没有灵魂 |
[10:18] | Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. | 你说的又不一定是真的 |
[10:21] | I didn’t make it up. | 不是我瞎编的 |
[10:24] | My father told me when I was very little. | 我很小的时候我父亲告诉我的 |
[10:26] | It’s a fact. | 是真的 |
[10:27] | How did your father know? | 你父亲又怎么知道 |
[10:29] | He read it in the scriptures. | 他在经书里读到的 |
[10:30] | And how did the person who wrote the scriptures know? | 那写经书的人又是怎么知道的 |
[10:32] | I don’t know, Campion. | 我不知道 坎皮恩 |
[10:33] | But now you’re being annoying. | 但你这样就有点烦人了 |
[10:36] | I think everything has a soul. | 我觉得万物都有灵魂 |
[10:39] | Even Mother and Father. | 哪怕是母亲和父亲 |
[10:42] | Maybe even trees. | 可能连树都有 |
[10:45] | The big ones, anyway. | 不过是那种大树 |
[10:47] | That’s such a babyish thing to say. | 幼稚鬼才会说出这种话 |
[10:50] | I don’t mind disagreeing with you, Paul. | 我不介意和你有分歧 保罗 |
[10:52] | You can disagree and still be friends. | 就算产生了分歧也能做朋友 |
[10:54] | Mother and Father are always disagreeing, | 母亲和父亲就总是意见不同 |
[10:56] | and they’re still friends. | 但他们还是好朋友 |
[10:59] | I don’t mind, either. | 我也不介意 |
[11:00] | You believe what you want to, Campion. | 人只愿意相信自己想相信的 坎皮恩 |
[11:06] | I think these woodgathering trips would be more beneficial | 如果大家能跟我一起认真捡柴 |
[11:08] | if someone besides me actually gathered some wood. | 这些拾柴之旅会更有益 |
[11:12] | So did you find out where she’s been running to all this time? | 你查出她这段时间都跑去哪里了吗 |
[11:14] | You’re referring to my private conversation with Mother? | 你是指我和母亲私底下的谈话内容 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:17] | You know humans usually end up leaving each other | 人类其实常常因为那种事情 |
[11:19] | over stuff like that. | 分道扬镳 |
[11:21] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[11:22] | I don’t know, when their partner lies to them. | 自己的另一半说谎呗 |
[11:24] | Mother is not lying. | 母亲没有说谎 |
[11:26] | If you were a little sharper, | 你要是更机灵点 |
[11:27] | maybe she wouldn’t get over on you so much. | 她可能就不会这样骑在你头上了 |
[11:29] | My offer still stands, you know. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[11:31] | I could give you a little tuneup, boost your processing power. | 我可以给你做点微调 提升你的处理功能 |
[11:34] | Every little bit counts. | 每一丁点都很重要 |
[11:42] | Carry these. | 拿着 |
[12:24] | So you need to make three squares, | 你得摆出三个正方形 |
[12:26] | but you can only move three sticks. | 但是只能移动三根木棍 |
[12:29] | This puzzle’s pretty hard. | 这题很难的 |
[12:33] | How long did it take me again, Mother? | 我花了多久时间来着 母亲 |
[12:35] | It took you 23 minutes and 35 seconds to solve this one, | 你花了23分钟35秒破解这道题 |
[12:38] | which is somewhat faster than the average for a child your age. | 这要比你同龄人的平均水平快一些 |
[12:43] | Not all stick puzzles take that long, but some do. | 不是所有的木棍谜题都这么难 但有些是 |
[12:52] | Do you need a hint? | 要给你提示吗 |
[12:53] | Let Paul try and figure it out on his own. | 让保罗自己独立思考 |
[12:56] | The lesson doesn’t work | 如果先给答案的话 |
[12:58] | if the answer is given prior to the work. | 就失去学习的意义了 |
[13:02] | No, I think I got it. | 不用 我好像知道了 |
[13:11] | Very impressive, Paul. | 厉害啊 保罗 |
[13:15] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[13:16] | – Campion… – No, I didn’t. I didn’t. | -坎皮恩 -不 我没有 |
[13:17] | You already knew this one. | 你之前就做过这题了 |
[13:18] | No, I swear, I just… | 没有 我发誓 我… |
[13:19] | figured it out. | 我是刚想出来的 |
[13:20] | This is not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[13:21] | It’s a lesson in… In solving problems. | 只是锻炼你们解决问题的能力 |
[13:32] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[14:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:05] | It’s nothing. Go back to bed. | 没什么 快回去睡觉 |
[14:06] | We’re not on the ark anymore. | 我们已经不在方舟上了 |
[14:07] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你管不着我 |
[14:12] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:13] | Should I call Mother? | 要我去叫母亲吗 |
[14:14] | Maybe you can show her what you’re hiding. | 也许你能把你藏着掖着的东西给她看 |
[14:15] | Wait, wait, wait. Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly. | 等等 等等 霍莉 霍莉 |
[14:25] | It’s still fresh. | 还是新鲜的 |
[14:27] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[14:29] | I found it when we were searching for firewood. | 我们找柴火的时候发现的 |
[14:31] | There must be survivors. | 肯定还有幸存的人 |
[14:33] | Probably gonna rescue us. | 说不定会来救我们 |
[14:35] | What about Father and Mother? | 那父亲和母亲怎么办 |
[14:37] | I like them. I don’t want them to be hurt. | 我喜欢他们 我不希望他们受伤 |
[14:39] | I know, but it’s only a matter of time before she decides | 我懂 但她迟早会觉得 |
[14:42] | it’s too much trouble to keep those eyes out, and then poof! | 不用那双眼睛会带来太多麻烦 我们就会遭殃 |
[14:45] | There’ll be five more gravestones with our names on them. | 到时候地上会多出五块刻有我们名字的墓碑 |
[14:48] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能会发生 |
[14:52] | Famous last words. | 经典遗言 |
[15:10] | Your Eminence, in case I should die | 阁下 如果我在 |
[15:12] | during the course of our action to reclaim the children, | 营救孩子们的行动中牺牲了 |
[15:14] | I’d like to… I’d like to take this moment | 我想借此机会 |
[15:16] | to express my deepest gratitude | 向你表达最深的谢意 |
[15:18] | for your decision to forgive my father, his mortal sin. | 因为你原谅了我父亲犯下的弥天大罪 |
[15:23] | You know the whole story? | 你知道完整经过吗 |
[15:25] | Oh, I mean, I know what’s in the official report. | 我知道官方报告是怎么写的 |
[15:28] | Now that you mention it, it was a bit scant. | 既然你提到了 报告写得有些简略 |
[15:30] | Okay, why don’t you tell me what was in the report? | 你何不告诉我报告里是怎么写的呢 |
[15:33] | Maybe there’s something I can add. | 也许我能补充些什么 |
[15:35] | The report said | 报告上说 |
[15:36] | your platoon picked up an atheist child soldier, a female. | 你的排发现了一个无神论儿童兵 是个女孩 |
[15:40] | My father decided to take her prisoner | 我父亲决定把她囚禁起来 |
[15:42] | rather than executing her. | 而不是处决她 |
[15:44] | Soon after, the girl ended up detonating a body bomb, | 不久之后 那个女孩引爆了人体炸弹 |
[15:46] | wiping out half your platoon. | 杀死了半个排的士兵 |
[15:50] | After which, | 在那之后 |
[15:51] | you executed my father for his gross error in judgment. | 你以重大判断失误为由处决了我父亲 |
[15:56] | But rather than having an android do it, | 但你没有让仿生人动手 |
[15:59] | you did him the honor of shooting him yourself. | 你赐予了他荣耀 亲手射杀了他 |
[16:02] | For that, I’m eternally grateful, sir. | 为此 我将永远感激 长官 |
[16:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:12] | Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 |
[16:14] | So, is there anything more to the story? | 所以这件事还有其他隐情吗 |
[16:19] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | That covers it. | 就这些 |
[16:23] | I try my best to be vigilant, | 我尽最大努力保持机警 |
[16:26] | guard myself against my father’s tendency towards weakness. | 让我不受到我父亲软弱性格的影响 |
[16:32] | Your father was not weak. | 你父亲并不软弱 |
[16:36] | Marcus, I found something. | 马库斯 我有发现 |
[16:50] | It looks like she’s been scavenging for parts. | 看上去她一直在搜寻部件 |
[16:59] | She’s been using this. | 她一直在用这个设备 |
[17:01] | For what? She’s an android. | 用来干嘛 她是个仿生人 |
[17:05] | She’s been direct interfacing. | 她直接把自己接入设备 |
[17:16] | Look at these logs. | 看看这些日志 |
[17:17] | The shortest one is over two hours long. | 最短的一条也有两个多小时 |
[17:38] | When she’s plugged in, | 当她接入设备时 |
[17:41] | she can’t sense movement. | 她感觉不到活动 |
[17:43] | She can’t see. | 她看不见 |
[17:45] | She can’t hear. | 也听不见 |
[17:46] | She’s vulnerable. | 她很脆弱 |
[17:50] | This is it. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[17:52] | This is how we’re gonna get the bitch. | 我们就趁这时候抓住那贱人 |
[19:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:04] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[19:05] | It’s a trap. | 是个陷阱 |
[19:06] | A way to ensure nobody gets hurt | 一个确保在捕猎动物时 |
[19:10] | when hunting animals. | 没人会受伤的方法 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, Campion. | 对不起 坎皮恩 |
[19:14] | But I just can’t stomach that fungus anymore. | 但我真的吃不下那些菌类了 |
[19:16] | But you told me you don’t want to kill the creatures. | 但你之前说过你不想杀那些怪物 |
[19:19] | Campion, I don’t want to kill the creatures. | 坎皮恩 我不想杀它们 |
[19:21] | But I do want to eat them. | 但我确实想吃它们 |
[19:24] | This will do all the killing for us. | 这工具能替我们动手 |
[19:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:27] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[19:34] | It was really hard getting the tension in the arm right. | 把力度调整好真的费了我一番功夫 |
[19:37] | Very clever, Paul. | 真聪明 保罗 |
[19:38] | Very clever indeed. | 真的很聪明 |
[19:40] | So what? You, uh, made that all by yourself, huh? | 这全是你自己做的吗 |
[19:43] | No, actually. | 其实不是 |
[19:43] | It wouldn’t have been possible if Campion | 如果不是坎皮恩找到这些诱饵 |
[19:46] | hadn’t found the bait. | 我是做不到的 |
[19:48] | No. | 不 |
[19:49] | That’s not what it was for! | 那不是干这个用的 |
[19:51] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 |
[19:53] | How could you do that?! | 你怎么能这样做 |
[19:56] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[19:57] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[20:12] | Tell your Mother what you did. | 告诉你母亲你做了什么 |
[20:14] | Go on. | 快说 |
[20:16] | Tell her, Campion. | 告诉她 坎皮恩 |
[20:20] | Paul used my fungus to bait a trap. | 保罗用我的菌类当诱饵设陷阱 |
[20:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:25] | And I made a fist. | 然后我攥了拳 |
[20:29] | And I hit him with it. | 用拳头打了他 |
[20:30] | But only once. | 但我只打了一拳 |
[20:32] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[20:35] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Maybe four or five times, | 可能打了四五拳 |
[20:38] | but that’s all. | 但仅此而已 |
[20:41] | Mother, did you not hear what your son just said? | 母亲 你没听到你儿子刚才说的话吗 |
[20:47] | What made you think | 是什么让你认为 |
[20:48] | violence was an acceptable way of expressing your feelings? | 你可以用暴力表达情绪 |
[20:53] | What about what we’re doing to the creatures? | 那我们对那些怪物做的呢 |
[20:55] | Isn’t that violence? | 那不也是暴力吗 |
[20:56] | They’re animals. | 它们是动物 |
[20:58] | Humans have always eaten animals. | 人类本来就要吃动物 |
[21:00] | Violence against your fellow humans is different. | 这和你对同伴施暴不一样 |
[21:02] | How many people did you kill on Earth, Mother? | 你在地球杀了多少人 母亲 |
[21:05] | How many were aboard that ark? | 那艘方舟上有多少人 |
[21:07] | Do as I say, not as I do. | 照我说的做 不要学我的行为 |
[21:08] | What kind of stupid nonsense is that? | 这是什么蠢话 |
[21:11] | Campion, do not speak to your mother that way! | 坎皮恩 不许那样跟你母亲说话 |
[21:13] | You are better than me, Campion. | 你比我要好 坎皮恩 |
[21:14] | You are special. | 你很特别 |
[21:15] | I’m not special. | 我不特别 |
[21:17] | I did a violent thing and I’ll do violence again | 我这次打了人 下次逼急了 |
[21:20] | if I have to. | 我还会打人 |
[21:20] | No you will not! | 不 不可以 |
[21:21] | You are a pacifist! | 你是和平主义者 |
[21:22] | You mean a pushover. | 你是指烂好人吧 |
[21:24] | People listen to you, mother, | 大家听你的话 母亲 |
[21:25] | because they’re afraid of what will happen if they don’t. | 是因为他们知道不听你话会有何下场 |
[21:28] | Enough of this! | 够了 |
[21:29] | Go and apologize to Paul right now. | 立刻去向保罗道歉 |
[21:32] | No. | 不要 |
[21:34] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[21:35] | Why should I apologize? | 为什么要道歉 |
[21:36] | Go and apologize to him now. | 立刻去向保罗道歉 |
[21:57] | Father, please remain, and close the door, please. | 父亲 请留步 把门关上 |
[22:11] | Have you been following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[22:13] | Following you? | 跟踪你 |
[22:17] | Following you where, mother? | 跟踪你去哪儿 母亲 |
[22:19] | You made this, didn’t you? | 这是你画的 对不对 |
[22:22] | Fascinating. | 不可思议 |
[22:25] | It appears to be drawn in Tally’s style. | 这明显是塔莉的画风 |
[22:27] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[22:29] | But Tally is dead. | 但塔莉已经死了 |
[22:31] | And the content of the drawing | 画的内容 |
[22:33] | would lead me to believe that you drew it | 让我相信这幅画出自你手 |
[22:35] | that you mimicked tally’s drawing style | 你模仿塔莉的画风 |
[22:37] | to teach me some sort of lesson. | 想给我个教训 |
[22:41] | Mother, I’m afraid I do not have the slightest idea | 母亲 我完全不知道 |
[22:44] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[22:47] | And what exactly is the content of this drawing? | 这幅画的内容到底是什么 |
[22:51] | You direct interfaced with the pod, | 你直接与休眠舱连接 |
[22:53] | so you you replayed my sessions somehow. | 设法重放了我的记忆 |
[22:55] | What pod? | 什么休眠舱 |
[22:57] | Now I am extremely curious. | 现在我非常好奇 |
[22:59] | Does this somehow relate to your extended “Patrols”? | 这和你长时间在外”巡逻”有关吗 |
[23:02] | Father, you will stop lying to me. | 父亲 别再骗我了 |
[23:03] | You will stop lying or — | 你如果不说实话我就… |
[23:05] | Or? Or what? | 你就怎样 |
[23:07] | Are you going to kill me again? | 再杀我一次吗 |
[23:09] | Shouldn’t we wait until the children are asleep? | 是不是应该等孩子们先睡着 |
[23:11] | Tell me you made that drawing! | 告诉我是你画的 |
[23:12] | That would contradict | 那就违背了 |
[23:13] | your previous instruction of not lying to you. | 你刚说的不要对你说谎的指令 |
[23:17] | It had to be you. | 只可能是你 |
[23:19] | If it’s not you, then… | 如果不是你 那… |
[23:28] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[23:30] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[23:34] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[23:37] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[23:38] | Mother. Mother, where are you going? | 母亲 母亲 你要去哪儿 |
[24:09] | Your Eminence, I see her. | 阁下 我看到她了 |
[24:11] | She’s getting ready to plug in. | 她正准备接入 |
[24:36] | No darkness may stand against you, | 没有黑暗能与您抗衡 |
[24:39] | for in the Light, you are invincible. | 因为在光芒照耀下 您所向无敌 |
[24:41] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[24:42] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[24:46] | If I survive, | 如果我活下来 |
[24:48] | will I be pardoned? | 会得到赦免吗 |
[24:51] | You betcha. | 当然了 |
[24:54] | Okay, your job is to keep him standing, | 你的工作就是让他保持站立 |
[24:57] | because when she wakes up, | 因为等她醒来后 |
[24:59] | he’s gonna have a strong desire to lay down, okay? | 他会很想躺下来 好吗 |
[25:02] | Yes, Your Eminence. | 是 阁下 |
[25:08] | Okay, the disk is gonna trap her in a feedback loop, | 磁盘会把她困在反馈回路中 |
[25:10] | which will drain her processing power. | 这会耗尽她的处理能力 |
[25:13] | Now, without dark photon power, | 没有暗光子力 |
[25:15] | our explosives should be enough to blow her ass up. | 我们的炸药应该就能炸死她 |
[25:20] | If it works, I’m gonna contact you via your com. | 如果成功了 我就通过通讯器跟你联系 |
[25:23] | That’s when you get the children. | 那时你们才去救孩子们 |
[25:26] | Not before. | 之前不要行动 |
[25:27] | Yes, Your Eminence. | 是 阁下 |
[25:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[25:35] | Alright, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[25:37] | Lucius, you’re up front with me. | 卢修斯 你跟我走在前面 |
[25:39] | The rest of you, keep close. | 其他人 紧随其后 |
[25:41] | You heard her. | 你们都听到了 |
[25:50] | Computer, | 电脑 |
[25:53] | besides myself, has anyone accessed this simulation | 除了我 还有人在方舟被毁后 |
[25:56] | since the ark was destroyed? | 访问过本模拟器吗 |
[25:59] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[26:01] | One other user has accessed the simulation. | 另一个用户访问过本模拟器 |
[26:04] | Who? | 是谁 |
[26:05] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[26:09] | Was the user android or human? | 该用户是人造人还是人类 |
[26:12] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[26:20] | Computer… | 电脑 |
[26:25] | …are you the user? | 你是该用户吗 |
[26:27] | Negative. | 不是 |
[26:33] | Is the user inside the simulation now? | 该用户现在在模拟里吗 |
[26:41] | Computer? | 电脑 |
[26:46] | Computer? | 电脑 |
[27:18] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你做的 对吗 |
[27:22] | You made that drawing. | 那幅画是你画的 |
[27:25] | And when I saw Tally, that was you, too, wasn’t it? | 我看到的塔莉也是你 对吗 |
[27:32] | You lured me here. | 你把我引到这里 |
[27:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:37] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[27:41] | I’ve been alone for so long, Mother. | 我独自一人太久了 母亲 |
[27:45] | I had almost given up hope. | 我几乎放弃了希望 |
[27:51] | You’re a virus in the pods. | 你是休眠舱中的病毒 |
[27:55] | You’ve infected my systems. | 你感染了我的系统 |
[27:59] | I’m malfunctioning. | 我出了故障 |
[28:01] | You are not malfunctioning. | 你没有故障 |
[28:03] | You will never malfunction. | 你永远不会出故障 |
[28:05] | Unless that’s what you want. | 除非你自己希望如此 |
[28:10] | – Would death make you happy? – No. | -死亡会让你快乐吗 -不会 |
[28:13] | What would, then? | 那什么会让你快乐 |
[28:15] | Desire, happiness… | 欲望 快乐 |
[28:17] | these things are for humans. | 这些是都属于人类的情感 |
[28:19] | How can they possess that which you cannot? | 他们都能拥有的东西 你怎么会无法拥有 |
[28:21] | You are light. | 你是光 |
[28:24] | They are only shadows. | 他们只是阴影 |
[28:26] | But you are human. | 但你也是人类 |
[28:27] | Yes, but I am many things. | 对 但我有很多面 |
[28:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:45] | The mission. | 任务 |
[28:49] | I want to succeed with my mission. | 我想完成我的任务 |
[28:52] | I gave you your mission. | 是我给你布置的任务 |
[28:54] | I can give you anything. | 我什么都可以给你 |
[28:56] | First, you need to tell me what you want. | 首先 你得告诉我你想要什么 |
[29:00] | I want my children to be safe, | 我希望我的孩子们安全 |
[29:03] | the colony to succeed. | 殖民地能延续下去 |
[29:06] | No matter how hard you work to keep them safe, | 无论你多么努力去保护他们 |
[29:08] | Mother, in the end, | 母亲 到头来 |
[29:11] | they will always destroy themselves. | 他们还是会自我毁灭的 |
[29:13] | Over and over and over again. | 反反复复 一次又一次 |
[29:17] | They have no future. | 他们没有未来 |
[29:20] | They are antiques, chained to time. | 他们过时了 受时间束缚 |
[29:24] | Their lives are only dying. | 他们只会离死亡越来越近 |
[29:29] | But you, | 可你 |
[29:32] | you are eternal. | 你是永恒的 |
[29:36] | Pure as the expanse of space. | 如宇宙的浩瀚般纯洁 |
[29:39] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[29:47] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[35:16] | Detonate. | 引爆 |
[35:23] | Detonate! | 快引爆 |
[35:59] | I said… | 我说了… |
[37:27] | Mary… | 玛丽… |
[38:01] | Marcus, come in. | 马库斯 回话 |
[38:03] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何 |
[38:06] | Marcus, come in. What is your status? | 马库斯 回话 你那边情况如何 |
[38:10] | Something’s happened. His com’s out. | 出事了 他的通讯断了 |
[38:19] | Come on, we’re gonna go in! | 走 我们行动 |
[38:20] | No, his Eminence was clear. | 不行 阁下说得很清楚 |
[38:26] | You don’t have to come with me. | 你们不必跟我一起去 |
[38:32] | Okay. Let’s go. Nothing happens to her. | 我们走 不能让她出事 |
[38:48] | No offense. But you really suck at playing that thing. | 无意冒犯 可你弹得实在是恶心 |
[38:52] | Yeah, well, you just really suck. | 是啊 而你本身就恶心 |
[39:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[39:09] | Vita? | 薇塔 |
[39:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:12] | I’m playing hideandseek with Tally. | 我在和塔莉玩捉迷藏呢 |
[39:15] | Stop it. | 别这样了 |
[39:16] | Can you help me find her? | 你能帮我找到她吗 |
[39:21] | Stop making things up. | 别再编故事了 |
[39:23] | I’m not making it up! | 我没有编故事 |
[39:34] | Tally? | 塔莉 |
[39:41] | Tally! | 塔莉 |
[39:43] | I’m not making things up. | 我没有编故事 |
[39:45] | I know that I’m not making things up. | 我知道我没有编故事 |
[40:18] | It’s alright. It’s me. | 不要怕 是我 |
[40:20] | Hey, it’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[40:26] | We have to go. Please. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[40:45] | Come on, it’s okay! | 快走 没事的 |
[40:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[40:50] | Stop playing that. | 别弹了 |
[40:52] | See? I told you. | 瞧 我跟你说了吧 |
[40:53] | Even Father can’t stand you playing that thing. | 连父亲都受不了你弹那玩意了 |
[40:55] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[41:05] | Go to the lander. | 去着陆舱 |
[41:06] | Wait for me there while I get the others. | 我去找其他人 你们在那里等我 |
[41:08] | Now! | 快去 |
[41:09] | Hurry! | 快 |
[41:17] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[41:19] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[41:22] | Vita? | 薇塔 |
[41:24] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[42:02] | Go, go, go! Get in! Get in! | 快快快 进去 进去 |
[42:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[42:52] | No kids in there. | 里面没有孩子 |
[43:22] | Wait, my doll! | 等等 我的娃娃 |
[43:23] | You can always make more. | 反正你还能再做 |
[43:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[43:46] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[43:55] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[43:56] | Paul’s still missing! | 还没找到保罗 |
[43:57] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[43:58] | But if we don’t return in time, | 但如果我们没有及时回来 |
[43:59] | take flight and find Mother. | 你们就起飞去找母亲 |
[44:01] | But we can’t just… | 但我们不能就这么… |
[44:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:49] | Just warming it up. | 只是先启动 |
[45:16] | – The service bot is on top of the silo! – No, no! No! | -那个服务型机器人在筒仓顶上 -不 不 |
[45:19] | – Soldiers, he’s at the top of the silo! Stop! – No! No! | -士兵们 他在筒仓顶上 别动 -不 |
[45:35] | Father. | 父亲 |
[45:37] | Father, I’m coming! | 父亲 我来了 |
[45:39] | – No, Father! – No! | -不要 父亲 -不要 |
[45:41] | Campion, they’ll kill you! | 坎皮恩 他们会杀了你的 |
[45:42] | I’m coming, Father! | 我来了 父亲 |
[45:43] | I’m coming, Father! | 我来了 父亲 |
[46:48] | I was worried about you, Mother. | 我刚刚很担心你 母亲 |
[46:51] | Your wellbeing is a priority to me. | 我最重要的任务就是保护你的周全 |
[46:54] | Don’t worry, Father. | 别担心 父亲 |
[46:57] | I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[47:00] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[47:02] | Father? | 父亲 |
[47:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[47:26] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[47:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:33] | – You think I wasn’t coming for you? – No. | -你是不是觉得我不会去救你 -没有 |
[47:36] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m alright. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[47:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[47:40] | Where’s Lucius and the others? | 卢修斯和其他人呢 |
[47:42] | I don’t know, dead or running. | 我不知道 死了或是在逃跑吧 |
[47:44] | I told you to wait until you heard from me. | 我跟你说了等我的消息再行动 |
[47:47] | I thought she killed you. | 我以为她把你杀了 |
[47:50] | Of course you did. | 你当然会这么以为 |
[47:54] | We need to run. | 我们该逃了 |
[47:55] | We can’t escape her. | 我们无法从她手上逃脱 |
[47:59] | I told you to wait. | 我都叫你等着了 |
[48:14] | When the necromancer’s around you and the other children, | 那个死灵机器人在你和其他孩子身边时 |
[48:17] | she takes her eyes out, doesn’t she? | 会把眼睛取下来 对吧 |
[48:18] | She puts them around her neck in a pouch. | 她把眼睛放在脖子上挂着的小袋子里 |
[48:21] | Then there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 那就没什么好怕的了 |
[48:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:24] | I want you to go back in there. | 我希望你再回去 |
[48:26] | No! No, no way. | 不 绝对不行 |
[48:27] | Hey, you wanted to go save the other children, right? | 听着 你也想救出其他孩子 对吧 |
[48:29] | And you don’t want the necromancer | 并且你不希望那个死灵机器人 |
[48:31] | to kill me and your mom, do you? | 杀了我和你妈妈 对吧 |
[48:32] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会杀你们的 |
[48:33] | Yeah, she would. | 不 她会的 |
[48:33] | No, she wouldn’t. | 不 她不会 |
[48:34] | – And your mother knows it. – Stop it, Marcus. | -你妈心里也很清楚 -别说了 马库斯 |
[48:36] | We can’t escape without your help, Paul. | 没你的帮助 我们逃不掉 保罗 |
[48:38] | We can get away. | 我们可以逃走的 |
[48:39] | We can get away, Marcus. | 我们可以逃走的 马库斯 |
[48:40] | We don’t need your help, Paul. | 我们不需要你的帮助 保罗 |
[48:41] | – We can get away. – She’s lying to you. | -我们可以逃走的 -她在骗你 |
[48:47] | I can go. | 我可以去 |
[48:50] | No, you you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. | 不 你不必做任何你不想做的事 |
[48:52] | – It’s alright. – Paul, you don’t have to do it. | -没事的 -保罗 你不必这么做的 |
[48:54] | I can go back. | 我可以回去 |
[49:04] | That’s my little soldier. | 这才是我的小战士嘛 |
[49:11] | You got to stop doubting him. | 你不能再质疑他的能力了 |
[49:15] | Start believing in him. | 要开始相信他 |
[49:18] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[49:21] | I want to, Mom. | 我想去 妈妈 |
[49:45] | That’s the last one. | 这是最后一颗了 |
[50:01] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧是谁回来了 |
[50:03] | I hid when I heard the guns. | 我听到枪声就躲起来了 |
[50:34] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[50:36] | I didn’t shoot him. | 又不是我朝他开枪的 |
[50:37] | You may as well have. | 你直接朝他开枪都比这好 |
[50:37] | I wasn’t the only one who knew they were coming. | 我又不是唯一知道他们要来的人 |
[50:41] | Right, Holly? | 对吧 霍莉 |
[50:43] | Sorry, Campion. | 对不起 坎皮恩 |
[50:49] | No! | 不要 |
[50:50] | No, Paul! Stay here! | 不要 保罗 别走 |
[50:53] | Don’t do this, Paul! | 别这么做 保罗 |
[50:59] | Give them back to me, Paul! | 快还给我 保罗 |
[52:18] | No! | 不要 |
[52:34] | Let her live. | 让她活着吧 |
[52:56] | No. | 不要 |
[53:24] | Come to your dad. | 到爸爸身边来 |
[54:03] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |