时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Mother! Mother! | 母亲 母亲 |
[00:26] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[00:27] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[00:36] | How could you do this?! | 你怎么能这么做 |
[00:38] | She saved your life! | 她救过你的命 |
[00:43] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[00:44] | I have her eyes. | 她眼睛在我手上 |
[00:46] | The witch is dead. | 女巫死了 |
[00:47] | – Praise Sol. – Praise Sol. | -赞颂太阳神索尔 -赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[00:48] | Praise Sol. | 赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[00:49] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[00:55] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[00:57] | It’ll be okay, Mother. | 你没事的 母亲 |
[00:58] | – Put her in the silo. – No. | -把她关进筒仓 -不 |
[01:00] | Go away! | 走开 |
[01:00] | Don’t come near me! No! | 别过来 不要 |
[01:04] | Leave her alone! She can’t do anything without her eyes! | 别碰她 她没了双眼什么也做不了 |
[01:10] | Stop! You’re hurting her! | 住手 你们弄疼她了 |
[01:13] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[01:15] | Back away. | 退后 |
[01:17] | Leave her alone or I’ll kill you all! | 别碰她 否则我把你们全杀了 |
[01:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:23] | I’ll kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[01:23] | Stand down. Listen to me. | 你们别过来 你听我说 |
[01:26] | We’re not here to hurt you, | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[01:28] | and I know you don’t want to hurt anyone, | 我知道你也不想伤害任何人 |
[01:30] | so just hand over the gun. | 所以把枪交给我 |
[01:32] | Campion, remember… | 坎皮恩 记住 |
[01:37] | violence won’t help. | 暴力无益 |
[01:39] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[01:42] | Give him the gun. | 把枪交给他 |
[02:04] | Don’t want to leave you, Mother. | 我不想离开你 母亲 |
[02:06] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[02:16] | No! | 不 |
[02:18] | Don’t put me in here! | 别把我关在这里 |
[02:19] | I want to be with Mother! | 我想待在母亲身边 |
[02:21] | Can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[02:22] | Not after that little stunt you just pulled. | 毕竟你刚才闹了这么一出 |
[02:25] | It’s just for a little while, until I can figure it out, | 不会关太久的 等我想明白 |
[02:27] | how I can help you. | 怎么才能帮你 |
[02:28] | You’re a liar. You don’t want to help me. | 你说谎 你根本不想帮我 |
[02:30] | Is that what Earth was? | 地球就是这样的吗 |
[02:32] | Just a bunch of lies? | 充斥着谎言 |
[02:33] | Do any of you tell the truth about anything? | 你们有人会说真话吗 |
[02:36] | Not really, kid. | 并不会 孩子 |
[02:39] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[02:40] | I want to be with Mother! | 我想待在母亲身边 |
[02:42] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[02:44] | Reinforce this door. | 加固门锁 |
[03:16] | She’s smaller than I thought she’d be. | 她的个头比我想象的要小 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:07] | I told you you could do it. | 我就说你能做到的 |
[05:20] | There’s my little soldier. | 瞧瞧我的小士兵 |
[05:23] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[05:26] | Are you proud of me, Mom? | 你为我骄傲吗 妈妈 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:30] | Of course I am. | 我当然骄傲 |
[05:34] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[05:35] | I made a trap. Makes killing the creatures really easy. | 我做了个陷阱 轻松就能杀死怪物 |
[05:38] | And what about the crops? | 怎么不吃那些庄稼 |
[05:42] | They’re radioactive. | 它们有辐射 |
[05:44] | There’s some food in the barracks. | 营房里有吃的 |
[05:46] | I’ll get some for all of us. | 我去给我们拿点 |
[05:47] | Come right back. | 快点回来 |
[06:17] | There’s a little life left in you, huh? | 你还没死透 是吧 |
[06:21] | You used Paul. | 你利用了保罗 |
[06:23] | You’re no better than the assholes | 你跟那些在你12岁时 |
[06:25] | that sent you to the front when you were 12 years old. | 就派你上前线的混蛋没什么两样 |
[06:27] | I knew he was gonna be okay. | 我早知道他会没事的 |
[06:29] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[06:30] | Well, neither did you. | 你也不知道 |
[06:31] | What should we do? Call child services? | 所以要怎样 打给儿童服务中心吗 |
[06:33] | Have him put in a more stable home? | 让他被送去一个更稳定的家 |
[06:35] | Is that what you want? | 你想那样吗 |
[06:36] | No, what I want is to stop listening to that shit. | 不 我想让你别再听那破东西了 |
[06:40] | We got Paul back. We don’t need them anymore. | 我们找回了保罗 我们不需要那些了 |
[06:42] | You know, back on Earth, you promised me | 在地球上的时候 你跟我保证过 |
[06:44] | that we would take revenge. Do you remember? | 我们会复仇 你还记得吗 |
[06:46] | Go ahead. Kill ’em all. | 那你去吧 把他们都杀了 |
[06:47] | I don’t need to kill them. | 我不需要杀了他们 |
[06:48] | I just need to ditch them as soon as possible. | 我只想尽快摆脱他们 |
[06:52] | There’s one lander here. | 这里有艘着陆舱 |
[06:53] | I say we take it, we fill it with as many supplies as we can, | 我提议我们开走 在里面尽量装满补给 |
[06:56] | and we head to the tropical zone, just the three of us. | 然后直接去热带区 就我们三个 |
[06:59] | We just got here. Give me some time to think. | 我们才刚到这里 给我点时间想想清楚 |
[07:01] | What’s the rush? | 你急什么 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I know you’re having fun being worshipped, | 我知道你很享受被敬仰 |
[07:12] | but that was a means to an end. | 但那只是为达目的的手段 |
[07:14] | These people destroyed the Earth. | 这些人毁灭了地球 |
[07:17] | If we keep this up, we’re not survivors, we’re traitors. | 如果我们继续这样 我们不是幸存者 而是叛徒 |
[07:20] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[07:22] | We can go. | 我们可以走 |
[07:24] | As soon as I reprogram the two androids, okay? | 等我给这两个仿生人重新编完程就走 好吗 |
[07:28] | The service model will be more than enough to help. | 带上这个服务型机器人就足够了 |
[07:30] | We don’t need the necromancer. | 我们不需要死灵机器人 |
[07:32] | What if you can’t control her? | 万一你控制不了她怎么办 |
[07:34] | Be safer if you destroy her. | 你毁了她会更安全 |
[07:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:54] | I’m not destroying her. | 我不会毁了她 |
[07:56] | You spent your whole life | 你这辈子 |
[07:57] | watching those things slaughter your friends. | 都在眼看着这种东西屠杀你的朋友们 |
[07:59] | I would have thought you’d want to destroy her. | 我还以为你会想要毁了她呢 |
[08:02] | I know I do. | 我知道我想 |
[08:03] | She’s the most powerful weapon on this planet. | 她是这星球上最强大的武器 |
[08:08] | What if there’s more ships coming from Earth? | 如果还有飞船从地球过来呢 |
[08:11] | Because without her, | 没了她 |
[08:12] | whatever we build in the tropical zone — | 不管我们在热带区建造了什么 |
[08:15] | it can be taken away from us. | 都可能会被夺走 |
[08:20] | – Fine. – Fine. | -那好吧 -好 |
[08:25] | I’ll be with Paul. | 我去陪保罗 |
[09:08] | Hello, Lamia. | 你好 拉米娅 |
[09:10] | What have you done with Campion? | 你把坎皮恩怎么了 |
[09:15] | He’s in a time-out at the moment. | 他现在被关在小黑屋里 |
[09:17] | And the other children? | 其他孩子呢 |
[09:19] | They’re safe. | 都很安全 |
[09:21] | Now. | 好了 |
[09:23] | You have your son back. | 你的儿子还给你 |
[09:26] | Let me take my family | 让我带上我的家人 |
[09:28] | and we’ll leave here peacefully. | 我们会和平地离开这里 |
[09:30] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[09:34] | You mean the children that you stole? | 你是说你偷来的那些孩子 |
[09:38] | They belong with me. | 他们都属于我 |
[09:42] | Okay, so, I should just, um… | 那我就该… |
[09:44] | take your word for it? | 相信你说的吗 |
[09:45] | Just… let you leave? | 让你们一走了之吗 |
[09:49] | I have no reason to deceive you. | 我没有理由欺骗你 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[09:54] | Pretty sure that you do. | 你完全有理由欺骗我 |
[10:01] | These people who follow you — | 这些追随你的人 |
[10:04] | do they know who you truly are? | 他们知道你的真面目吗 |
[10:10] | You changed your face. | 你改变了外貌 |
[10:13] | Did you change your name with it? | 名字也跟着改了吗 |
[10:18] | I detected your surgical scars when we first met. | 我第一次见到你就发现了你的手术疤痕 |
[10:23] | Your original face was tattooed when you were just a child. | 你原来的脸在小时候就刺有文身 |
[10:29] | You served with the atheist brigade. | 你曾服役于无神论军 |
[10:35] | Is that why you didn’t kill me? | 所以你当时才没杀我 |
[10:39] | We are of a like mind, you and I. | 我们很相似 |
[10:45] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[10:50] | See… | 听着 |
[10:57] | I’ve seen a lot of your kind | 我见过很多你的同类 |
[11:00] | kill a lot of mine. | 杀害很多我的同类 |
[11:03] | We’re not here to repeat history. | 我们不是来重蹈历史覆辙的 |
[11:08] | And yet, here we are. | 但历史还是重现了 |
[11:09] | We have an opportunity, you and I, | 我们眼下有个大好机会 |
[11:13] | to shape the future of humanity, | 去塑造人类的未来 |
[11:16] | to build a civilization founded on humanity’s belief in itself. | 建造一个信仰人类自身的文明 |
[11:23] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[11:26] | No war. | 没有战争 |
[11:28] | No suffering. | 没有痛苦 |
[11:31] | Whoever reprogrammed you did a hell of a job. | 把你重新编程的人太厉害了 |
[11:35] | For a second there, I actually thought that you cared. | 我有那么一会儿还真以为你很在乎 |
[11:39] | Preserving humanity has always been my mission. | 保护人类一直都是我的使命 |
[11:42] | Well, it hasn’t been very successful, then, has it? | 那你可不太成功 不是吗 |
[11:46] | Considering you killed all those people on the ark, | 毕竟你杀死了方舟上的那么多人 |
[11:49] | including all of those children that you did not take with you. | 包括所有那些你没有带走的小孩 |
[11:53] | Then why haven’t you destroyed me? | 那你怎么还不毁了我 |
[12:04] | What were you doing in the sim? | 你在模拟器里做了什么 |
[12:07] | Why did you keep going back there? | 你为什么不停地进去 |
[12:11] | Must have been pretty special | 对你来说一定很特别吧 |
[12:14] | for you to let your guard down like that. | 才会让你完全卸下防备 |
[12:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:21] | Reality not good enough for you? | 现实对你来说还不够好吗 |
[12:51] | No one goes in there but me. | 除了我谁都不准进去 |
[12:54] | Yes, Your Eminence. | 是 阁下 |
[13:03] | I walk the path of the sun and gaze upon his glory. | 我沿着太阳轨迹行走 凝视着祂的荣耀 |
[13:08] | Let the light break forth to thee, | 让光照向你 |
[13:11] | our only conservation now, our future of great reward. | 我们现在唯一不灭的存在 未来伟大的馈赠 |
[13:16] | Oh, Sol thyself, please be our guide, | 太阳神索尔 请做我们的向导 |
[13:20] | and draw our souls to thee. | 指引我们的灵魂走向你 |
[13:22] | Shade of night and morning ray, took from thee the name of day. | 夜影晨曦 来自汝之天名 |
[13:28] | Listen to our mournful cry. | 聆听我们的哀号 |
[13:30] | Now again, the shades are nigh. | 阴影再次来袭 |
[13:37] | Father. | 父亲 |
[13:38] | They fixed you. | 他们修好了你 |
[13:40] | Remove yourself from my hand, child. | 放开我的手 孩子 |
[13:43] | You will hinder my performance. | 你会阻碍我做事 |
[14:00] | He’s not Father anymore. | 他不再是父亲了 |
[14:03] | Then… who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[14:04] | He’s just an android now, Vita. | 他现在就是个仿生人 薇塔 |
[14:11] | Hunter told me your pendants been taken from you. | 亨特跟我说你们的吊坠被拿走了 |
[14:14] | These belonged to the soldiers that died in the attack. | 这些是死于袭击的士兵的 |
[14:25] | They would have wanted you to have them. | 他们会希望你们收下的 |
[14:31] | Nice. Praise Sol. | 很好 赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[14:33] | Praise Sol. | 赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[14:35] | Praise Sol. | 赞颂太阳神索尔 |
[14:36] | What’s gonna happen to Campion? | 坎皮恩会怎么样 |
[14:39] | He needs to be baptized. | 他需要受洗 |
[14:41] | He’s impure and not fit to speak to. | 他不纯洁 不该和他说话 |
[14:44] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[14:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:00] | You’re gonna curse yourself. | 你会让自己遭天罚的 |
[15:01] | We’re already cursed. | 我们已经遭天罚了 |
[15:03] | Don’t, Vita. | 别 薇塔 |
[15:05] | We need to sneak Campion some food. | 我们得偷偷给坎皮恩送点吃的 |
[15:06] | You heard the soldier. | 你听到那士兵的话了 |
[15:08] | We shouldn’t go near him until he’s been baptized. | 在他受洗前 我们不该靠近他 |
[15:10] | You knew they were coming. | 你早知道他们会来 |
[15:12] | You could have warned Mother and Father. | 你本可以提醒母亲和父亲的 |
[15:14] | I expect it from Hunter, but you — | 亨特这么做我不意外 但是你… |
[15:16] | The androids killed our people. | 仿生人杀了我们的同胞 |
[15:17] | They kidnapped us, Tempest. | 他们绑架了我们 坦佩斯特 |
[15:18] | No. They rescued us. | 不 他们救了我们 |
[15:20] | I know why you hate our religion, | 我知道你为什么讨厌我们的信仰 |
[15:21] | but that was just one Cleric. It wasn’t Sol. | 但那只是一个牧师所为 与太阳神索尔无关 |
[15:26] | Well, thanks for clearing that up, Holly. | 谢谢你的解释 霍莉 |
[15:30] | I guess it makes everything that happened to me okay. | 看来我遭遇的一切都没什么大不了 |
[15:37] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[15:39] | Sol is real. | 太阳神索尔是真实的 |
[16:32] | He told us he saw the city of Mithras in his dreams. | 他跟我们说他在梦里看到了密特拉圣城 |
[16:36] | So, we asked him to show us. | 所以我们叫他展示给我们看 |
[16:38] | And show us he did. | 他展示了 |
[16:52] | This is where we’re gonna live, Dad — | 这是我们以后生活的地方 父亲 |
[16:54] | in the tower of Mithras — as Sol intended. | 在密特拉塔里 如太阳神索尔所愿 |
[16:58] | We’ll be able to see for miles. | 我们可以目视远方 |
[17:02] | Could it be that the scriptures were mistranslated? | 有没有可能是经文译错了 |
[17:06] | Perhaps the boy foretold to unlock the mysteries | 或许预言里说的会解开奥秘的那个男孩 |
[17:09] | is not an orphan after all. | 并不是孤儿 |
[17:34] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[17:43] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[17:49] | Tempest? Are you okay? | 坦佩斯特 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[17:52] | What did they do with Mother and Father? | 他们怎么处置母亲和父亲 |
[17:55] | They locked Mother in the other silo. | 他们把母亲关在了另一个筒仓里 |
[17:58] | And Father? | 父亲呢 |
[17:59] | He’s not Father anymore. | 他不再是父亲了 |
[18:01] | – What? – They reprogrammed him, Campion. | -什么 -他们给他重新编程了 坎皮恩 |
[18:06] | Here. | 接着 |
[18:07] | I brought you some fungus. | 我给你带了菌类 |
[18:12] | They’ll let you out | 他们会放你出来 |
[18:13] | if you just tell them that you accept Sol. | 只要你告诉他们你接受太阳神索尔 |
[18:16] | But I don’t. | 但我并不 |
[18:18] | Neither do I, | 我也不 |
[18:20] | but they don’t need to know that. | 可他们没必要知道 |
[18:24] | Get back inside! | 赶紧回来 |
[18:25] | Look, just tell them what they want to hear. | 听着 说他们想听的话 |
[18:46] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[18:49] | Hello? | 谁 |
[18:51] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[19:15] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[19:20] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[19:23] | Don’t you miss us? | 你不想我们吗 |
[19:54] | Kill your father, Campion. | 杀了你父亲 坎皮恩 |
[19:58] | Then we can all be together. | 然后我们就能在一起了 |
[20:02] | We’re waiting for you. | 我们在等你 |
[20:28] | Hey, trigger finger, bring that load of wood over here. | 扳机指 把那些木头拿来 |
[20:41] | We’re going to need more than that. | 我们需要更多 |
[20:44] | Get some more. | 再拿点来 |
[20:57] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:00] | Is manual labor still a foreign concept to you? | 体力活对你来说还陌生吗 |
[21:02] | You need to be careful. You might hurt the baby. | 你得小心 可能会伤到孩子 |
[21:04] | Keep your loud mouth shut. | 把你的大嘴巴闭上 |
[21:05] | Why keep it a secret? | 为什么要保密 |
[21:07] | You could get special treatment. | 你可以得到特殊待遇 |
[21:08] | I don’t want special treatment, dumbass. | 我不想要特殊待遇 白痴 |
[21:11] | I just want to be left alone. | 我只想不被人烦 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:24] | You won’t be able to hide it forever. | 你没法一直隐瞒下去 |
[21:38] | Should be around here somewhere. | 应该就在这附近 |
[21:41] | I set it earlier. | 我之前放的 |
[21:49] | – It really works. – No, no, no. Wait. | -真的有用 -不不 等等 |
[21:50] | Wait, let me see. | 等等 让我看看 |
[21:58] | Mom, it’s dead. | 妈妈 它死了 |
[22:05] | You made that? | 这是你做的 |
[22:07] | So we didn’t have to kill them ourselves. | 这样我们就不用亲手杀它们了 |
[22:09] | Campion found the bait. | 诱饵是坎皮恩找到的 |
[22:12] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:12] | Well… we were friends. | 不过现在不是了 |
[22:16] | I have to help him see the light. | 我得帮他看见光 |
[22:20] | If he’s baptized, | 如果他受洗了 |
[22:22] | we’ll let him out, right? | 我们就能放他出来了 对吧 |
[22:30] | One of these days, I’m gonna eat something that tastes good. | 总有一天 我会吃到好东西的 |
[22:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:36] | We ate lots of good stuff on Earth. | 我们在地球上吃过很多好吃的 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I guess it’s been so long, I just forgot. | 是啊 只是时间太久远 我都忘了 |
[22:46] | Can I get that cloth? | 能把布给我吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:52] | There’s so much meat here. | 这有好多肉 |
[22:53] | Hey, Paul, listen to me. | 保罗 听我说 |
[22:57] | You can’t tell anybody about this, right? | 你不能告诉别人这件事 知道吧 |
[23:00] | – Okay. – Keep it a surprise. | -好 -要当成惊喜 |
[23:03] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[23:28] | Any attempt to reprogram me will result in failure. | 任何把我重新编码的尝试都只会失败 |
[23:32] | Somebody’s done it before. | 之前就有人成功过 |
[23:35] | Someone who was firm in his atheistic beliefs. | 某人之前还是坚定的无神论者呢 |
[23:39] | There’s nothing wrong with doing whatever it takes to survive. | 为了生存 做什么都无可厚非 |
[23:44] | Is that what your parents taught you? | 你父母就是这么教你的吗 |
[23:49] | Some things you learn as you go. | 有些道理是自己慢慢摸索出来的 |
[23:57] | You were orphaned. | 你是孤儿 |
[24:00] | Is that why you became a child soldier? | 所以你才成为儿童兵吗 |
[24:04] | What happened to your parents? | 你父母怎么了 |
[24:07] | Did they abandon you, | 他们遗弃了你 |
[24:08] | or did they die in the war? | 还是战死了 |
[24:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[24:13] | They’re gone. | 他们不在了 |
[24:15] | And yet, you carry that pain. | 然而你还背负着那痛苦 |
[24:19] | Is that part of your program? | 那是你程序的一部分吗 |
[24:20] | Being a shrink? | 做心理分析 |
[24:22] | The past informs every decision a human makes, | 过去决定了一个人会做出什么选择 |
[24:25] | and every choice you’ve made | 而你所做的每一个选择 |
[24:26] | has served your own self-interest. | 都是为了你自身的利益 |
[24:33] | Actually, my wife and I came here to save my son. | 事实上我和我妻子来这是为了救我的儿子 |
[24:36] | You have your son. | 你儿子已经回到你身边 |
[24:38] | And now what? | 那接下来呢 |
[24:40] | Do you think you have what it takes to be a good parent? | 你觉得你有能力当个好父亲吗 |
[24:44] | It can’t be that hard. You figured it out. | 能有多难 你都搞明白了 |
[24:46] | No. My creator did. | 不是我 是我的创造者 |
[24:49] | I am what he programmed me to be — | 他把我设计成什么我就是什么… |
[24:52] | a caregiver, a mother. | 一个抚育者 一个母亲 |
[24:56] | What do you have to give a child? | 你有什么能给予一个孩子呢 |
[25:01] | You lost, okay? | 你输了 好吗 |
[25:03] | Whatever you say is not gonna change that. | 不管你说什么都改变不了这点 |
[25:06] | You’ve only known destruction, loss. | 你只熟悉破坏 失去 |
[25:10] | Never nurtured anything in your life. | 你这辈子从来没培养过什么 |
[25:13] | How would you know how to nurture? | 你又怎么懂得如何养育 |
[25:16] | You use people, | 你只会利用别人 |
[25:18] | as you’ve used those believers. | 就像你利用那些信徒那样 |
[25:21] | You are not equipped to raise a child | 你根本不具备抚养孩子的能力 |
[25:26] | when you’re nothing more than a lost boy yourself. | 你自己不过就是个迷失的孩子 |
[25:30] | Paul is better off without you… | 没有你保罗会更好… |
[25:34] | and you know it. | 你自己心里也清楚 |
[25:48] | Lost boy. | 迷失的孩子 |
[25:56] | What does she know? | 她知道什么 |
[25:57] | She’s not even human. | 她都不是人类 |
[26:00] | I’ll end that bitch. | 我要灭了那臭婊子 |
[26:02] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[26:05] | Let her live, and you will be king of this world. | 让她活着 你就会成为这世界的王 |
[26:10] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:12] | King. | 王 |
[26:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:16] | We’re having a ceremony for Campion’s baptism. | 我们要举行坎皮恩的洗礼仪式 |
[26:18] | – You should be there. – Stay away from me. | -你应该去 -离我远点 |
[26:20] | But it’s important. Dad. | 但那很重要 爸爸 |
[26:21] | I said stay away from me. | 我说了离我远点 |
[27:18] | Don’t try anything stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[27:20] | Come on, Campion. | 来吧 坎皮恩 |
[27:21] | They’re gonna let you out, | 他们会放你出去 |
[27:23] | but you have to let them baptize you. | 但你得接受他们的洗礼 |
[27:24] | I don’t want to be baptized. | 我不想受洗 |
[27:26] | I don’t want anything to do with your religion anymore. | 我不想再和你们的宗教有任何瓜葛 |
[27:29] | I want my parents back. | 我想要我的父母 |
[27:31] | I know, but suffering in here isn’t gonna make that happen. | 我知道 但待在这受罪不会让他们回来的 |
[27:34] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[27:36] | You have to accept Sol. | 你必须接受太阳神索尔 |
[27:49] | Can I see Mother first? | 我能先见见母亲吗 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:53] | My father won’t allow it. | 我爸爸不会允许的 |
[27:55] | She’s too dangerous. | 她太危险了 |
[28:00] | Come on. You promised you would behave. | 走吧 你保证过你会听话的 |
[28:02] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[28:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:08] | It’s not finished yet. | 还没完工 |
[28:10] | But as long as it’s got a roof, | 但只要有房顶 |
[28:11] | it still counts, right? | 就算数 对吧 |
[28:13] | Counts as what? | 算什么 |
[28:16] | A church. | 教堂 |
[28:29] | Kneel down, child. | 跪下 孩子 |
[28:37] | Are you ready to accept Sol into your heart? | 你准备好接受太阳神索尔进入你的内心了吗 |
[28:44] | Or would you prefer to return to the silo? | 还是你更想回到那个筒仓 |
[28:48] | No, I’m ready. | 不 我准备好了 |
[28:53] | Sol, cleanse this child’s spirit with your radiance | 太阳神索尔 请用你的光辉和无法被征服的光 |
[28:59] | and unconquerable light. | 净化这孩子的灵魂 |
[29:09] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[29:10] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[29:16] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我念 |
[29:19] | “I wear the Armor of Mithras…” | “我身着密特拉神…” |
[29:22] | I wear the Armor of Mithras… | 我身着密特拉神… |
[29:24] | “and the light…” | “与光之铠甲…” |
[29:26] | and the light… | 与光之铠甲… |
[29:28] | “it shields me from all that is harmful.” | “一切的伤害都对我无效” |
[29:34] | it shields me from… | 一切的伤害都… |
[29:38] | Finish the recitation. | 要念完 |
[29:42] | “It shields me from all that is harmful.” | “一切的伤害都对我无效” |
[29:46] | Finish the recitation. | 跟着我念完 |
[29:50] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[29:52] | Finish the recitation. | 跟着我念完 |
[29:56] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[30:02] | You used their headstones? | 你用的是他们的墓碑吗 |
[30:05] | Is that what they were? | 那是墓碑吗 |
[30:07] | The android found them. | 是那个仿生人找来的 |
[30:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[30:10] | No need to mark the graves of atheists. | 没必要给无神论者立墓碑 |
[30:12] | They’re soulless, | 他们没有灵魂 |
[30:14] | undeserving of Sol’s grace. | 不配得到太阳神索尔的眷顾 |
[30:19] | It’s alright, Campion. | 没关系的 坎皮恩 |
[30:20] | They’re just stones. | 只是块石头而已 |
[30:23] | They don’t mean anything. | 它们没有任何意义 |
[30:28] | This is your last chance to save yourself. | 这是你救赎自己的最后机会 |
[30:38] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗 |
[30:42] | Do you accept, Campion? | 你接受吗 坎皮恩 |
[30:51] | Put him back in the silo. | 把他带回筒仓 |
[30:55] | Now. | 立刻 |
[31:11] | I had hoped that you were faking, Father. | 我本来还希望你是装的 父亲 |
[31:15] | That you might still be in there. | 真正的你也许并没消失 |
[32:34] | There. Do you like that? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[32:36] | Do you like how that feels? | 你喜欢被打的感觉吗 |
[32:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[32:42] | Paul told me what happened. | 保罗告诉我发生了什么 |
[32:43] | Don’t you ever fucking touch him again. | 你他妈不许再碰他 |
[32:45] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[32:46] | Never again. | 永远不许再碰他 |
[32:52] | Did you reprogram the necromancer? | 你给那个死灵机器人重新编程了没 |
[32:53] | Is she good to go? | 她能用了吗 |
[32:55] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:56] | You can’t leave her here with them. | 你不能把她留在这 和他们一起 |
[32:57] | You have to destroy her. | 你必须毁掉她 |
[32:59] | – I’m working on it. – Really? | -我在处理了 -真的吗 |
[33:01] | Doesn’t look like you’re working on a damn thing. | 你看起来什么都没干 |
[33:06] | You know, you would not be alive | 要知道 如果不是因为我 |
[33:07] | if it wasn’t for me. | 你早就死了 |
[33:10] | You were all set to blow yourself up back on Earth. | 你本来在地球上都准备好要炸死自己了 |
[33:14] | ‘Cause of me, you now have a life, | 因为我 你现在才活得好好的 |
[33:16] | you have a son, a beautiful boy, | 你有一个儿子 一个漂亮的男孩 |
[33:18] | and you have a future. | 你还有未来 |
[33:21] | It’s not luck that got you here. | 你有今天 不是因为运气好 |
[33:24] | It was me. | 而是因为我 |
[33:27] | Praise Sol for you, Your Eminence. | 那真要感谢太阳神索尔 阁下 |
[33:31] | Where the fuck would I be without you? | 没有你我会在哪里 |
[33:48] | Hey, Pops. | 喂 老爹 |
[33:51] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[34:04] | Father. | 父亲 |
[34:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:09] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[34:11] | We must retrieve the children. | 我们必须找回孩子们 |
[34:12] | Are they alright? | 他们还好吗 |
[34:14] | Has Campion eaten anything? | 坎皮恩吃过东西了吗 |
[34:17] | Are they… | 他们… |
[34:18] | I’m not authorized to process your requests. | 我未被授权处理你的请求 |
[34:21] | Please remain still while I prepare you for transport. | 在我为你做运输准备时 请保持静止 |
[35:11] | We missed you, Campion. | 我们想你 坎皮恩 |
[35:13] | Don’t you miss us? | 你不想我们吗 |
[35:35] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[35:38] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[35:41] | Don’t you miss us? | 你不想我们吗 |
[35:43] | Why can I see you but not the others? | 为什么我能看见你 却看不见其他孩子 |
[35:50] | Is it because you fell down a hole? | 是因为你掉到洞里了吗 |
[35:54] | Is that why? | 是这个原因吗 |
[35:55] | You’re all alone now. | 现在没人看着你 |
[36:00] | Look outside and see. | 你看外面就知道了 |
[36:40] | Your Eminence. | 阁下 |
[36:51] | I’m getting rid of her. | 我要处理掉她 |
[36:53] | Reprogramming her has proven impossible. | 给她重新编程是不可能的 |
[36:56] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[36:58] | Why won’t you wait until the morning? | 为什么不等明早再去呢 |
[36:59] | Well, Sol has instructed me not to wait. | 太阳神索尔指示我立刻办妥 |
[37:02] | Then let me come with you. She’s still dangerous. | 那让我跟你一起去吧 她仍然很危险 |
[37:05] | That is not necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[37:07] | I have the service model to assist me. | 我有服务型机器人帮我 |
[37:09] | This man is not Marcus Drusus. | 这个人不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯 |
[37:11] | He’s an atheist. | 他是个无神论者 |
[37:12] | A nonbeliever. | 无信仰者 |
[37:14] | He’s a member of the atheist army. | 他是无神论军的成员 |
[37:17] | – A weed. – Can you shut that bitch up? | -一株有害的杂草 -你能让这个贱人闭嘴吗 |
[37:18] | He’s been deceiving you. | 他一直在欺骗你们 |
[37:19] | He’s a traitor to Sol. | 他背叛了太阳神索尔 |
[37:26] | Clever, aren’t they? These machines? | 这些机器很聪明 不是吗 |
[37:29] | You hear that? | 你听到她说的了吗 |
[37:30] | She’s trying to save herself. | 她是想自救 |
[37:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:33] | She’s a tricky one. | 她很狡猾 |
[37:36] | Mithraic engineering. | 密特拉的工程设计 |
[37:38] | It’s truly a wonder. | 真是奇迹 |
[37:41] | A shame you have to scrap her. | 可惜你不得不报废她 |
[37:43] | Oh, well. | 是啊 |
[37:45] | So it goes. | 确实如此 |
[38:38] | And what will happen to this service model after you destroy me? | 在你毁了我后这个服务型机器人会怎么样 |
[38:48] | He won’t disappoint you. | 他不会让你失望的 |
[38:50] | He’s as loyal as they come. | 他非常忠诚 |
[38:53] | A fine protector. | 一个合格的守护者 |
[38:57] | He was my equal. | 他跟我能力相当 |
[39:01] | And will you look after Campion? | 你会照顾好坎皮恩吗 |
[39:05] | He’s a well-intentioned boy | 他是个善良的孩子 |
[39:06] | who’s very clever and resourceful. | 很聪明 足智多谋 |
[39:09] | He would be an asset to your colony. | 他对于你们整个群体都是不可多得的人才 |
[40:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:35] | Slide her in. | 把她推进去 |
[40:41] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[40:48] | Not this shit again. | 别又听到这种胡话啊 |
[40:49] | Father, in case you can hear me, | 父亲 如果你可以听到我说的话 |
[40:53] | thank you for all that you’ve done for the children and me. | 谢谢你为孩子们和我所做的一切 |
[40:58] | Serving alongside you has enriched the mission. | 和你一起共事让执行任务的过程变得美好多彩 |
[41:04] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[41:06] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[41:09] | No. | 不要 |
[41:10] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[41:15] | Slide her in. | 把她推进去 |
[41:16] | Father? | 父亲 |
[43:37] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[43:45] | I will come back for you and the children. | 我会回来救你和孩子们的 |
[44:05] | Let her live. | 让她活着 |
[44:58] | Mouse. | 小老鼠 |
[45:07] | Thank you, Sol. | 谢谢你 太阳神索尔 |
[45:17] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[45:19] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[45:22] | Look. | 快看 |
[45:24] | What? | 什么 |
[45:29] | Sol brought him back to me. | 太阳神索尔把它带回我身边了 |
[45:32] | I told you he fell down one of the pits, remember? | 我之前跟你说它摔进一个大坑里了 还记得吗 |
[45:38] | You sure he wasn’t just hiding in the walls or something? | 你确定它不是藏在墙缝里什么的吗 |
[45:42] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[45:49] | Your dad’s not back yet? | 你爸爸还没回来吗 |
[45:51] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[45:56] | Just wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[45:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[46:23] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[46:25] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[46:38] | Paul, go to the barracks. Get me water. | 保罗 去营房 拿些水来 |
[46:40] | Now! | 快去啊 |
[46:45] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你伤成这样的 |
[46:47] | Caleb, who did this to you? | 卡莱布 是谁把你伤成这样的 |
[46:48] | Was it the necromancer? | 是那个死灵机器人吗 |
[46:55] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 仔细听好 |
[46:56] | I’ve got everything we need. | 我已经拿到我们所需的一切 |
[46:58] | I’ll get the lander ready to go. | 我去发动着陆舱 |
[46:59] | We’re gonna head for the tropical zone. | 我们去热带区 |
[47:00] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[47:02] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不去任何地方 |
[47:06] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[47:08] | The prophecy… about the orphan boy | 关于孤儿男孩的那则先知预言 |
[47:14] | and the empty land. | 以及荒无人烟之地 |
[47:18] | It’s not Paul. | 那指的不是保罗 |
[47:22] | It’s not the atheist kid. | 也不是那个信奉无神论的孩子 |
[47:26] | What? | 什么 |
[47:29] | It’s me. | 指的是我 |
[47:33] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[47:35] | What? | 什么 |
[47:37] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[47:40] | Caleb, who told you? | 卡莱布 谁告诉你的 |
[47:41] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |