| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:24] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
| [02:03] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
| [02:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [03:01] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [03:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [03:05] | I got out of line. | 我越界了 |
| [03:06] | So Sol had to punish me. | 所以太阳神索尔要惩罚我 |
| [03:09] | You know, I’m actually thankful | 其实 我内心还挺感激的 |
| [03:12] | because it means he loves me. | 因为这意味着祂爱我 |
| [03:17] | Right? | 对吧 |
| [03:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [03:26] | You know, to Sol, | 对于太阳神索尔而言 |
| [03:28] | we’re just like Mouse. | 我们就像小老鼠一样 |
| [03:32] | If he sees us doing something naughty… | 如果他看到我们调皮捣蛋了 |
| [03:36] | Don’t. He’s fragile. | 别 它很脆弱 |
| [03:42] | You’re pretty fragile, too, | 你也很脆弱 |
| [03:45] | aren’t ya? | 不是吗 |
| [03:46] | What? | 什么 |
| [03:47] | No, I’m not fragile. | 不 我不脆弱 |
| [03:53] | Please look at me. | 请你看着我 |
| [03:57] | See, your mother wants to coddle you. | 你妈妈想宠溺你 |
| [04:00] | And to tell you the truth, I do, too. | 说实话 我也想那样 |
| [04:02] | I want to spoil you rotten, | 我想把你宠坏 |
| [04:04] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
| [04:05] | Sol’s not gonna take it easy on you, | 太阳神索尔不会对你手下留情的 |
| [04:08] | so neither can I. | 所以我也不能 |
| [04:15] | I got to teach you to be a survivor. | 我要教你成为强大的幸存者 |
| [04:51] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
| [04:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [04:55] | Shut up, I say! | 我叫你闭嘴 |
| [04:58] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
| [05:00] | Knock, knock. Who’s there? | 拍打拍打门 谁在外面 |
| [05:03] | Dozen. Dozen who? | 一打 那个一打 |
| [05:04] | Dozen all this knocking bother you? | 拍”打”门难道不让你心烦吗 |
| [05:07] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
| [05:08] | Who’s there? Egg. | 谁在外面 鸡蛋 |
| [05:14] | Egg who? | 哪个鸡蛋 |
| [05:14] | Egg-stremely disappointed you don’t recognize me. | 你都不认识我 真叫我”鸡”度失望 |
| [05:27] | Well, at least he can cook. | 至少他会下厨 |
| [05:29] | I can have a look at him if you want. | 如果你希望的话 我可以检查一下他 |
| [05:32] | You’re handy with the service models? | 你对于服务型机器人很了解吗 |
| [05:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [05:34] | A little bit. | 算有点了解吧 |
| [05:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
| [05:41] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
| [05:43] | I have no feeling in those mechanisms. | 我对于这些元器件没有感觉 |
| [05:45] | I cannot control their operation. | 我无法控制它们的运行 |
| [05:47] | Diagnostics all look good. | 所有诊断看上去都还不错 |
| [05:49] | There’s a weird glitch in your tech. | 你的装置存在一种古怪的小故障 |
| [05:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [06:00] | Is that code or something? | 这是暗语什么的吗 |
| [06:04] | It is. | 真是呢 |
| [06:05] | It’s Morse code. | 是摩斯密码 |
| [06:07] | You are old. | 你果然很老了 |
| [06:09] | So primitive. | 太原始了 |
| [06:11] | S S… | |
| [06:12] | O O… | |
| [06:14] | L L… | |
| [06:15] | I S I…S… | |
| [06:18] | T T… | |
| [06:19] | H E H…E… | |
| [06:21] | L I L…I… | |
| [06:25] | “Light.” | “光” |
| [06:28] | “Sol is the light.” | “太阳神索尔就是光” |
| [06:37] | For a minute there, I thought you were still in there, Pops. | 我刚刚还以为你的意识仍存在呢 老爹 |
| [07:53] | Has the ark landed yet? | 方舟降落了吗 |
| [07:56] | In a manner of speaking — yes. | 可以说是降落了 |
| [07:59] | My blood levels are dropping. | 我的血压在下降 |
| [08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [08:05] | I’m a doctor, not a bloodbag. | 我是医生 不是血袋 |
| [08:07] | Today, you are both. | 今天你就得两样都是 |
| [08:08] | You’re an A-plus life technician, correct? | 你是A+型的生命技术员 对吧 |
| [08:11] | Yes. | 对 |
| [08:12] | Able to repair both humans and androids? | 既能治人也能修机器人 |
| [08:14] | As well as plants, animals, and terrestrial insects. | 还有植物 动物和陆生昆虫也不在话下 |
| [08:17] | As you can see, I’ve sustained some damage. | 你也看到了 我遭到了一些破坏 |
| [08:20] | Over the past few hours, | 过去几个小时 |
| [08:22] | I’ve begun experiencing a great deal of discomfort in my abdomen. | 我的腹部开始出现了非常不适的症状 |
| [08:26] | What do you advise? | 你有什么建议 |
| [08:29] | your wounds are bleeding internally, | 你的伤口内部出血 |
| [08:31] | draining into your stomach. | 排入你的胃部 |
| [08:34] | You need to release the pressure. | 你得释放压力 |
| [08:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [08:50] | How much longer does he have to stay in the silo? | 他得在筒仓里待多久 |
| [08:55] | He’ll be coming out soon. | 他很快就能出来了 |
| [08:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [09:08] | Alright. | 好吧 |
| [09:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [09:11] | Come on. | 来 |
| [09:16] | Is Dad gonna be okay? | 爸爸能好吗 |
| [09:17] | I’ve never seen him like that before. | 我从没见过他那样 |
| [09:21] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好的 |
| [09:24] | ‘Cause he’s a tough survivor, right? | 因为他是个顽强的生存者 对吗 |
| [09:29] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
| [09:31] | Do I have to be a tough survivor? | 我也必须成为顽强的生存者吗 |
| [09:34] | You already are. | 你已经是了 |
| [09:37] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
| [09:40] | It’s okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
| [09:47] | Because… | 我这么问是因为… |
| [09:49] | there’s more of the planet that we haven’t even seen yet. | 这个星球还有许多我们没见过的地方 |
| [09:52] | Maybe we could check it out. | 也许我们可以去探索看看 |
| [09:55] | Like an adventure? | 就像冒险吗 |
| [09:56] | Yeah, like an adventure. | 对 就像冒险 |
| [09:57] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我想去 |
| [10:03] | Could we bring Campion? | 我们能带坎皮恩一起吗 |
| [10:06] | Don’t see why not. | 我想不出不行的理由 |
| [10:07] | So, we don’t have to treat him | 所以 我们不用像在地球 |
| [10:09] | like the way we treated atheists on Earth? | 对待那些无神论者一样对待他吗 |
| [10:13] | No, we don’t. | 对 不需要 |
| [10:14] | Is Dad gonna come on the adventure? | 爸爸会参加冒险吗 |
| [10:16] | Do you want him to? | 你想让他来吗 |
| [10:18] | Yeah. | 想 |
| [10:20] | But I’m sure he’s got a lot of important stuff to do here. | 但他现在一定有许多重要的事要处理 |
| [10:24] | Could we go without him? | 我们能自己去吗 |
| [10:28] | Yeah, we could. | 可以 |
| [10:31] | Let’s not tell Dad, okay? | 我们别告诉爸爸 好吗 |
| [10:34] | He’s got a lot on his mind. | 他已经有很多事要操心了 |
| [10:36] | Just keep it between me and you. | 就我跟你知道 |
| [10:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [10:53] | Is the discomfort in your abdomen subsiding? | 你腹部的不适有减轻吗 |
| [10:56] | No. | 没有 |
| [10:57] | There may be coagulation. | 可能有结块 |
| [10:59] | Reach your fingers in | 把手指伸进去 |
| [11:00] | and see if you can break up the blockage. | 看能不能把结块弄散 |
| [11:07] | I’m Karl. | 我是卡尔 |
| [11:09] | I’ve lost pairing with my brothers. | 我跟兄弟们的配对断开了 |
| [11:11] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
| [11:13] | Broken. | 坏了 |
| [11:16] | Without them, | 没有了他们 |
| [11:17] | it will be difficult to care for a thousand colonists. | 要照顾一千个殖民者会很困难 |
| [11:19] | I don’t think they’ll be requiring much medical attention. | 我觉得他们不会需要太多医疗照顾 |
| [11:28] | I’m feeling something | 我摸到了一些东西 |
| [11:29] | that is not in my anatomical build description. | 但我的解剖构造说明里没提到 |
| [11:32] | What is it? | 是什么 |
| [11:33] | I don’t know, Karl. | 我不知道 卡尔 |
| [11:35] | You’re the doctor. | 你才是医生 |
| [11:36] | Can you get a look at it? | 你能看到它吗 |
| [11:54] | Spherical. | 是球状物 |
| [11:57] | 3.4 inches in diameter. | 直径3.4英寸 |
| [12:00] | Probably a silicon tumor. | 可能是个硅肿瘤 |
| [12:02] | Pull it out with a counter-clockwise motion. | 逆时针方向把它拉出来 |
| [12:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [12:13] | It moved. | 它动了 |
| [12:14] | That’s unusual. | 真稀奇 |
| [12:17] | It’s reacting to my touch. | 它正对我的触摸做出反应 |
| [12:18] | Your senses may be misfiring. | 你的触觉可能出错了 |
| [12:20] | My caregiving program — | 我的看护程序… |
| [12:21] | it’s overriding me. | 正在覆写我 |
| [12:23] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
| [12:25] | Your survival is essential to your caregiving duties. | 你的生存对你的看护职责至关重要 |
| [12:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [12:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [12:30] | Perhaps the tumor has corrupted | 也许肿瘤已经破坏了 |
| [12:31] | your programming parameters. | 你的编程参数 |
| [12:33] | Must be some new strain of silicon tumor | 一定是某种新型硅肿瘤 |
| [12:35] | particular to this environment. | 在这种特定环境下产生的 |
| [12:38] | Have you been exposed to any foreign entities | 你在这颗行星期间有没有接触过 |
| [12:40] | during your time on this planet? | 任何外星存在 |
| [12:42] | No. | 没有 |
| [12:44] | If I can’t alleviate this discomfort, | 如果我不能减轻这种不适 |
| [12:47] | I have no hope of being able to rescue my children. | 我就没希望救出我的孩子们了 |
| [12:50] | The only way to alleviate discomfort | 减轻不适唯一的方法 |
| [12:52] | is to feed the tumor fuel-blood. | 就是给肿瘤喂食燃料血 |
| [12:54] | Then it will cease to feed on you. | 这样它就会停止吸取你的营养 |
| [12:56] | This will temporarily help you regain your strength, | 这会暂时让你恢复体力 |
| [13:00] | but it will also accelerate the tumor’s growth. | 但也会加快肿瘤生长 |
| [13:04] | and your inevitable breakdown. | 以及你不可避免的报废 |
| [13:07] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
| [13:09] | So, more fuel blood? | 更多燃料血是吗 |
| [13:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [13:13] | But don’t look at me. | 但别看着我 |
| [13:15] | You’ll need to find more donors. | 你需要找到更多捐献者 |
| [13:31] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
| [13:32] | Got some fungus for you. | 给你带了点菌类 |
| [13:34] | Pull it up. | 拉上去 |
| [14:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [14:18] | Paul. | 保罗 |
| [14:22] | We wear the armor of Mithras and the light. | 我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
| [14:25] | We are shielded from all that is harmful. | 一切的伤害都对我们无效 |
| [14:28] | Sol, give us the strength | 太阳神索尔 赐予我们力量 |
| [14:29] | to make the tough decisions we must face. | 来做出那些必须面对的艰难抉择 |
| [14:32] | Guide us with your wisdom. | 用你的智慧指引我们 |
| [14:35] | Bless us with your light. | 用你的光庇佑我们 |
| [14:39] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
| [14:42] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
| [14:46] | Sol never said that it would be easy | 太阳神索尔从没说过 |
| [14:48] | colonizing this world, did he? | 征服这个世界会很容易 对吗 |
| [14:51] | No. | 对 |
| [14:53] | So, we must focus on serving him, right? | 所以我们必须专心侍奉他 对吗 |
| [14:57] | Yes, we should. | 对 我们应该 |
| [14:59] | So, that means we must stay pure. | 这意味着我们必须保持纯洁 |
| [15:06] | That means you must stay away from that atheist kid, okay? | 也就是你必须离那个无神论孩子远点 好吗 |
| [15:11] | Okay. | 好 |
| [15:15] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
| [15:35] | How’s the pain? | 还疼吗 |
| [15:55] | I saw you in the church. | 我看见你在教堂的样子了 |
| [16:00] | That couldn’t have been easy for you, | 你一定很不好受 |
| [16:02] | watching me pray. | 看着我祷告 |
| [16:03] | Yeah, well, there’s a first for everything. | 对 但凡事都有第一次 |
| [16:06] | Belief doesn’t happen overnight. | 信仰不会一夜之间就形成 |
| [16:10] | It’s not how it works. | 不是那么回事 |
| [16:12] | So, you’re an expert now? | 你现在成专家了吗 |
| [16:16] | I was thinking about our first date. | 我在想我们的第一次约会 |
| [16:21] | That wasn’t a date. I was being tortured. | 那根本不是约会 我当时在受刑 |
| [16:23] | You needed rescuing. | 你当时需要救援 |
| [16:24] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我才不需要 |
| [16:25] | I-I was in the process of escaping. | 我当时正准备逃跑 |
| [16:28] | And I rescued you. | 而我救了你 |
| [16:30] | All the other prisoners… | 其他囚犯… |
| [16:33] | cracked, | 都崩溃了 |
| [16:35] | but not you. | 但你没有 |
| [16:39] | Not my Mary. | 我的玛丽没有 |
| [16:48] | I guess I’m stubborn like that. | 我想我就是那么顽强 |
| [17:06] | I’m starting to forget your face. | 我开始忘记你的脸了 |
| [17:09] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
| [17:35] | Praise be to Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
| [17:37] | Sol is the light. | 太阳神索尔是光 |
| [17:38] | If you are not a designated passenger on the ark of heaven, | 如果你不是天堂方舟的指定旅客 |
| [17:42] | please clear the area. | 请离开这里 |
| [17:44] | All chosen passengers must proceed to security checkpoint 5. | 所有被选中旅客必须前往5号安全检查站 |
| [17:49] | A new Eden awaits you on Kepler-22b. | 新的伊甸园在开普勒-22b号行星上等着你们 |
| [17:53] | If you do not have a passport, | 如果你没有通行证 |
| [17:55] | you will not be granted entry. | 你将不能进入 |
| [17:57] | Repeat, | 重复 |
| [17:58] | if you do not have a passport, | 如果你没有通行证 |
| [18:00] | you will not be granted entry. | 你将不能进入 |
| [18:02] | Rocking entryways or otherwise competing passenger boarding | 晃动入口或者和旅客竞争登船 |
| [18:05] | is strictly prohibited. | 是严格禁止的行为 |
| [18:07] | Violators will be executed on sight. | 违规者将当场被处决 |
| [18:11] | Praise be to Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
| [18:13] | Sol is light. | 太阳神索尔是光 |
| [18:15] | If you are not a designated passenger on the ark of heaven, | 如果你不是天堂方舟的指定旅客 |
| [18:18] | please clear the area. | 请离开这里 |
| [18:20] | All chosen passengers must proceed to security checkpoint 5. | 所有被选中旅客必须前往5号安全检查站 |
| [18:29] | If you do not have a passport, | 如果你没有通行证 |
| [18:31] | you will not be granted entry. | 你将不能进入 |
| [18:32] | I don’t know about this, Caleb. | 我不是很确定 卡莱布 |
| [18:34] | It’s Marcus from now on, remember? | 从现在开始我叫马库斯 记得吗 |
| [18:36] | Marcus, and you’re Sue. | 马库斯 你是苏 |
| [18:38] | That’s what i’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
| [18:39] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不确定我能否做到 |
| [18:40] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
| [18:41] | How? | 怎么说 |
| [18:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| [18:44] | Because I can’t do it without you. | 因为没有你我做不到 |
| [19:03] | We’re traitors. | 我们是叛徒 |
| [19:04] | We’re not traitors as long as we have each other’s back. | 只要我们相互支持我们就不是叛徒 |
| [19:07] | You and me — | 你和我 |
| [19:08] | that’s all that matters. | 是唯一重要的事 |
| [19:09] | You and me. | 你和我 |
| [19:12] | You and me. | 你和我 |
| [20:17] | You gonna keep cheating? | 你要继续作弊吗 |
| [20:19] | What do you got? | 你拿着什么 |
| [20:20] | Like, five, six cards in your sleeve? | 袖子里藏了五六张牌吗 |
| [20:23] | Popping it off, yeah? | 突然抽出来 |
| [20:25] | You’re horrible. | 你烂死了 |
| [20:26] | Don’t get too sensitive there. | 别太敏感 |
| [20:27] | Well, he’s fucking cheating. | 他在作弊 |
| [20:29] | I’m not cheating. | 我没作弊 |
| [20:31] | 100% you’re cheating. | 你百分百在作弊 |
| [20:36] | Put a little surprise in there for you. | 在里面给你准备了点惊喜 |
| [20:44] | What you doing, buddy? | 你在干什么 儿子 |
| [20:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [20:55] | I told you to stay away. | 我叫你别靠近这里的 |
| [20:57] | I know, but I… | 我知道 但我… |
| [20:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
| [21:04] | Did Mommy put you up to this? | 妈妈让你来的吗 |
| [21:06] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
| [21:11] | You and Mommy up to something? | 你和妈妈在盘算着什么 |
| [21:13] | – No. – Huh? You’re not planning something? | -没有 -你们没有在计划什么吗 |
| [21:16] | No? | 没有吗 |
| [21:18] | You’re not hiding anything from me, are you? | 你没有瞒着我什么事吧 |
| [21:20] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:23] | ‘Cause it kinda looks like | 因为看上去 |
| [21:24] | you’re hiding something from your daddy. | 你在瞒着你爸爸 |
| [21:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
| [21:34] | You’re not lying to me, are you? | 你没有骗我吧 |
| [21:35] | Because you know I hate liars. | 因为你知道我讨厌骗子 |
| [21:38] | Look at me. You’re not lying to me, are you? | 看着我 你没有骗我 对吧 |
| [21:41] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [21:46] | I would never leave you. | 我绝不会离开你 |
| [21:47] | Are you and Mommy planning something? | 你和妈妈在计划什么吗 |
| [21:50] | Are you and Mommy planning something? | 你和妈妈在计划什么吗 |
| [21:53] | You can tell me. It’s okay. | 你可以告诉我 没关系 |
| [21:55] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:56] | You would never lie to me, would you? | 你不会骗我 对吧 |
| [21:58] | Never. | 绝不会 |
| [21:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
| [21:59] | Why are you calling your mom? | 你叫你妈干什么 |
| [22:00] | I’m just asking a normal question, huh? | 我只是问个普通问题 |
| [22:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [22:06] | Are you and your mommy planning something? | 你和妈妈在计划什么吗 |
| [22:07] | You can tell me. Quickly. | 你可以告诉我 快点 |
| [22:10] | You can tell me. It’s okay. | 你可以告诉我 没关系 |
| [22:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
| [22:21] | Get the hell away from him! | 你离他远点 |
| [22:23] | Come on, Paul, we’re leaving. | 来 保罗 我们走 |
| [22:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [22:26] | Get back here. | 给我回来 |
| [22:29] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
| [22:31] | You are not leaving me. | 你不能离开我 |
| [22:33] | Watch me. | 你看我敢不敢 |
| [22:34] | You’re not taking him. | 你不能带走他 |
| [22:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
| [22:40] | – Mom! Mom! – Let go of me! | -妈妈 妈妈 -放开我 |
| [22:41] | Get your hands off me! | 你快放开我 |
| [22:42] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [22:43] | Paul, no. | 保罗 不 |
| [22:44] | – It’s okay. – Mom! | -没关系 -妈妈 |
| [22:45] | Please grab my son. | 请拦住我儿子 |
| [22:46] | – No! No! – Mom! | -不 不 -妈妈 |
| [22:48] | Paul, no! | 保罗 不 |
| [22:49] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
| [22:50] | Dad, stop it! | 爸爸 住手 |
| [22:53] | – Get away from him! – Mom! | -离他远点 -妈妈 |
| [22:55] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
| [22:56] | Dad, stop it! | 爸爸 住手 |
| [22:58] | Paul, no! | 保罗 不 |
| [22:59] | Don’t you touch him! | 你别碰他 |
| [23:02] | No, no! No, don’t, don’t! No! | 不不 不要 不要 |
| [23:04] | Dad, stop it! | 爸爸 住手 |
| [23:05] | No, no. | 不 不 |
| [23:08] | I told you, we’re not going anywhere! | 我说了 我们那儿也不去 |
| [23:29] | Forgive my wife! | 原谅我妻子 |
| [23:32] | She has lost her way! | 她迷失了 |
| [23:37] | Please pray for her! | 请为她祈祷 |
| [23:40] | Forgive my wife, Sol! | 原谅我妻子 太阳神索尔 |
| [23:45] | We must pray that she returns to Sol’s light. | 我们必须祈祷 愿她能重返太阳神索尔的光芒 |
| [23:52] | Pray for her! | 为她祈祷 |
| [24:18] | Tempest was right to run away from here. | 坦佩斯特逃走是对的 |
| [24:40] | Why did the android cross the road? | 那个仿生人[安卓系统]为什么过马路 |
| [24:42] | To return to his factory settings. | 他要回归出厂设置 |
| [24:44] | Knock, knock. Who’s there? | 咚咚咚 是谁 |
| [24:47] | Wooden shoe. | 木鞋子 |
| [24:48] | Wooden shoe who? | 哪个木鞋子 |
| [24:49] | Wooden shoe like to hear another? | 有木有很想再听个笑话 |
| [24:51] | Campion, it’s me. | 坎皮恩 是我 |
| [24:55] | Paul? | 保罗 |
| [24:56] | Campion, | 坎皮恩 |
| [24:56] | can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
| [25:01] | I can barely hear you. | 几乎听不到 |
| [25:03] | Well, then, stick it in your ear. | 那就把它插到耳朵里 |
| [25:06] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
| [25:07] | Yes! | 好了 |
| [25:08] | I can hear you! | 我能听到了 |
| [25:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
| [25:13] | I heard your father — | 我听说你爸爸… |
| [25:14] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [25:15] | I’m gonna help you break out of there. | 我会帮你从那逃出去 |
| [25:17] | I have an idea for something you can make, | 我有个主意 让你利用个东西 |
| [25:19] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
| [25:22] | You’re gonna dig your way out. | 你要挖条路出去 |
| [25:24] | What do you think I’ve been trying to do all this time? | 你以为我这段时间都在做什么 |
| [25:27] | I hope there’s more to your plan than just — | 我希望你的计划不止如此… |
| [25:28] | Just let me finish. Please. | 请让我说完 |
| [25:30] | You’re gonna dig your way out, | 你要挖条路出去 |
| [25:32] | but with someone else’s hands. | 但使用别人的手 |
| [25:45] | I had hoped to see my brothers again, | 我本来是希望能再见到我的兄弟们 |
| [25:48] | but this wasn’t at all what I had in mind. | 可绝没想到会是这样 |
| [25:51] | I’m sorry, Karl. | 很抱歉 卡尔 |
| [25:53] | Well, I suppose they would be pleased that, | 我想他们会感到欣慰的 因为 |
| [25:57] | even in death, they’re helping to alleviate pain. | 即便死了 他们仍在减轻他人的痛苦 |
| [25:59] | I allowed myself to be invaded, | 我允许自己被侵入 |
| [26:02] | neglected my mission, | 不顾我的任务 |
| [26:05] | my family. | 我的家人 |
| [26:06] | Campion is now suffering because of my actions. | 因为我的行为 坎皮恩正在受罪 |
| [26:11] | This is causing me great distress. | 这使我饱受煎熬 |
| [26:18] | You needn’t display emotion for my benefit. | 你不必为了我而展露你的情感 |
| [26:20] | I know that, Karl. | 我明白 卡尔 |
| [26:22] | Then why are you doing it? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
| [26:24] | My partner and I sometimes suffer from… | 我和我的伴侣有时会被… |
| [26:28] | impulses not dictated by programming. | 非程序决定的冲动所左右 |
| [26:33] | Have you ever come across such a condition? | 你遇到过这样的情况吗 |
| [26:36] | No. | 没有 |
| [26:37] | You are unique. | 你很独特 |
| [26:38] | I’d rather not be. | 我宁愿我不是 |
| [26:40] | I’d prefer it if I could revert to my factory settings. | 我更希望我能恢复到出厂设置 |
| [26:44] | Humans often complain of suffering, | 人类经常抱怨他们痛苦 |
| [26:46] | but they also herald it. | 但他们也欢迎痛苦 |
| [26:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [26:50] | Despite being raised pacifist, | 尽管被教养成和平主义者 |
| [26:54] | my son Campion and his siblings | 我儿子坎皮恩和他的兄弟姐妹 |
| [26:58] | often played war. | 经常玩打仗的游戏 |
| [27:02] | What they derived from such games | 他们能从这种游戏中收获什么 |
| [27:05] | is beyond my understanding. | 我完全无法理解 |
| [27:23] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
| [27:26] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
| [27:27] | Yes? I’m here. | 什么事 我在 |
| [27:29] | Are you almost out? | 你快挖出去了吗 |
| [27:31] | – Yes. – Okay, I’ll see you soon. | -对 -好 等会儿见 |
| [27:42] | What are you doing, buddy? | 你在干什么 儿子 |
| [27:45] | Uh…I thought something in Mom’s bag | 我以为妈妈包里有个东西 |
| [27:47] | might help make the pain go away. | 能消除疼痛 |
| [27:49] | There’s nothing in that bag that you need. | 那包里没有什么你需要的东西 |
| [27:52] | You gonna let Mom out? | 你会放妈妈出来吗 |
| [28:01] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 那件事我很抱歉 |
| [28:02] | Do you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
| [28:04] | It’s fine. It was my fault. | 没关系 是我的错 |
| [28:05] | No. | 不 |
| [28:06] | It wasn’t your fault, | 不是你的错 |
| [28:08] | and I don’t want you to worry. | 我也不想让你担心 |
| [28:11] | You see, your mom and I love each other very much, | 我和你妈妈非常相爱 |
| [28:14] | but sometimes, we just don’t see eye to eye. | 但有时候 我们只是意见不一致 |
| [28:17] | And the truth is I was really scared | 事实就是 我很害怕 |
| [28:19] | that your mommy and you were gonna leave me. | 你和妈妈会离开我 |
| [28:27] | But now I know you would never do that. | 但现在我知道你永远都不会那么做的 |
| [29:14] | I wear the armor of mithras and the light. | 我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲 |
| [29:17] | Please, Sol, show me that | 太阳神索尔 求你告诉我 |
| [29:20] | I am on a righteous path. | 我所走的是正义之路 |
| [29:23] | I need you to show me. | 我需要你告诉我 |
| [29:25] | Show me that I am not crazy. | 告诉我 我没疯 |
| [29:29] | That I am the chosen one. | 我就是那个天选之人 |
| [29:53] | Tell me what I should do. | 请指引我该怎么做 |
| [30:47] | The church is on fire! | 教堂着火了 |
| [30:56] | We need water! | 快拿水来 |
| [31:03] | Be careful. | 小心 |
| [31:04] | Is there anyone in there? | 有人在里面吗 |
| [31:08] | Bartok, Cassia, Dorian, | 巴尔托克 卡茜娅 多里安 |
| [31:10] | follow the child! | 跟着那个孩子 |
| [31:10] | Go! Go! | 去 快去 |
| [31:15] | Get moving! | 快行动 |
| [31:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
| [31:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
| [31:49] | I’m taking my mom and Campion to the lander. | 我要带我妈妈和坎皮恩去着陆舱 |
| [31:51] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 求你不要告诉别人 |
| [31:53] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
| [31:54] | But as long as you take us with you. | 但你得带我们一起走 |
| [31:57] | Fine! | 好吧 |
| [32:00] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
| [32:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [32:10] | No. Paul. | 不会吧 保罗 |
| [32:17] | Come on, Mom. Come on. | 快点 妈妈 快走 |
| [32:21] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
| [32:22] | They’re coming with us. Come on. | 她们跟我们一起走 快走 |
| [32:24] | – They are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
| [32:27] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
| [32:37] | It’s still hurting. | 还是很疼 |
| [32:40] | It’s killing me, isn’t it? | 它会耗尽我的生命 是不是 |
| [32:42] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
| [32:44] | But you never know. | 但谁都说不好 |
| [32:47] | You’re a necromancer. | 你是死灵机器人 |
| [32:49] | Your kind was always full of surprises. | 你的同类总是出人意料 |
| [32:54] | You’re trying to cheer me up. | 你是在鼓励我 |
| [32:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [33:01] | It is accurate to say | 准确地说 |
| [33:02] | that dark photons are a poorly understood technology. | 人们目前对暗光子技术所知甚少 |
| [33:06] | But the Mithraic designed and built me. | 但是 是密特拉教徒设计并制造出了我 |
| [33:08] | How could they not possess | 他们怎么可能 |
| [33:10] | a full understanding of their own technology? | 不完全理解自己的技术呢 |
| [33:12] | They followed the formulas they discovered | 他们只是照搬了 |
| [33:15] | were encrypted in their scriptures | 经书里记录的加密公式 |
| [33:17] | with no real understanding of the underlying concepts. | 并没真正理解其中的理论概念 |
| [33:22] | The — The — The — The — the — The — The — | 这 这 这 这 |
| [33:26] | The technology that powers you was a gift from Sol, | 这种赋予你力量的技术是太阳神索尔 |
| [33:30] | passed down from the heavens at the dawn of man. | 在人类诞生之初 从天堂赐给人类的 |
| [33:34] | That is mithraic propaganda. | 这是密特拉教宣扬的说法 |
| [33:36] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
| [33:37] | I only know what I’ve been programmed to believe. | 我只知道程序让我相信的事 |
| [33:41] | But of course, same goes for you. | 当然 你也一样 |
| [33:44] | I need more donors. | 我需要更多捐献者 |
| [35:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [37:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [37:19] | Father? | 父亲 |
| [37:22] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
| [38:00] | It started itching as soon as I tasted the plasma. | 我尝到血浆时 它就表现出对血浆的渴望 |
| [38:04] | You think the growth has carbon based components? | 你认为你体内的生长物有碳基成份吗 |
| [38:09] | How is that… | 这… |
| [38:14] | possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
| [38:16] | I know. It makes no logical sense. | 我知道 这根本不合逻辑 |
| [38:22] | But I thought I could feel it hungering. | 但我好像能感觉到它的渴求 |
| [38:25] | Perhaps when the plasma circulates from my system… | 也许是血浆在我系统内循环时… |
| [38:31] | What am I doing? | 我这是在干什么 |
| [38:36] | I’m acting more irrationally than a human. | 我的行为比人类更不理智 |
| [38:45] | Karl? | 卡尔 |
| [39:36] | Campion, can you hear me? | 坎皮恩 能听见吗 |
| [39:45] | Meet us at the lander. | 去着陆舱和我们会合 |
| [40:01] | Oh, come on. No. No, no, no, | 不会吧 不不不 |
| [40:02] | no, no, no. Come on. | 别啊 不要 |
| [40:03] | – No, no. – What’s the matter? | -不要 -怎么了 |
| [40:05] | – Hurry up! They’re gonna see us! – Fly! Fly! | -快点 他们会看见我们的 -快起飞啊 |
| [40:06] | Shut up! Shut up, please! Shut up! | 闭嘴 都闭嘴好吗 闭嘴 |
| [40:11] | Lander, troubleshoot. | 着陆舱 检测故障 |
| [40:16] | No, you bastard. | 不 你个混蛋 |
| [40:20] | Okay, everyone out. | 好了 所有人出去 |
| [40:22] | Move! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快出去 快点 |
| [40:24] | Everyone out! Let’s go! | 所有人出去 快走 |
| [42:29] | Tempest. | 坦佩斯特 |
| [42:30] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [42:35] | What are you doing here alone? | 你一个人在这里做什么 |
| [42:37] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
| [42:40] | And Campion? | 坎皮恩呢 |
| [42:42] | He’s still imprisoned. | 他仍然被关起来了 |
| [42:43] | A-At least he was when I left. | 至少我离开时仍是 |
| [42:46] | Is he alright? | 他没事吧 |
| [42:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [42:53] | Tempest. | 坦佩斯特 |
| [42:59] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
| [43:03] | Before you lecture me about being careful, | 在你教训我该小心之前 听我说 |
| [43:06] | it’s just a few scratches. | 只是一些擦伤 |
| [43:08] | It’s nothing serious. | 不严重的 |
| [43:15] | – Mother? – Stay away from me, Tempest. | -母亲 -离我远点 坦佩斯特 |
| [43:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [43:19] | I said, you need to stay away from me. | 我说 你必须离我远点 |
| [43:21] | What? | 什么 |
| [43:22] | I just found you. | 我才刚找到你 |
| [43:24] | Get away! | 走开 |
| [43:42] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道你要去哪儿吗 |
| [43:46] | Yeah. | 知道 |
| [43:52] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来不像 |
| [43:56] | Hold it! | 别动 |
| [43:58] | Time to do some penance. | 该忏悔了 |
| [44:05] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
| [44:06] | This way. | 这边 |
| [44:07] | And move. Go. | 走 快点 |
| [44:56] | Warning — sim is not intended for android interface. | 警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口 |
| [45:02] | Begin simulation. | 开始模拟 |
| [45:03] | Warning — sim is not intended for android interface. | 警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口 |
| [45:28] | You see? | 你瞧 |
| [45:30] | I told you I could give you anything. | 我说了 我什么都可以给你 |
| [45:34] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
| [45:38] | What is it? | 我肚子里的是什么 |
| [45:44] | A child, Mother. | 是一个孩子 母亲 |
| [45:47] | A child that will always be a part of you. | 这个孩子永远都是你的一部分 |
| [45:50] | A child who will never reject you. | 永远不会离弃你 |
| [45:52] | No. | 不 |
| [45:53] | Never tell you that you’re not real. | 永远不会告诉你 你不是真正的人 |
| [45:55] | No. | 不 |
| [45:56] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要它 |
| [45:59] | You’ve given all of yourself since you were built. | 你被制造出来后 已经付出了你的一切 |
| [46:03] | This is your reward. | 这是给你的奖赏 |
| [46:06] | I need to get back to Campion. | 我得回去找坎皮恩 |
| [46:09] | What about the mission? | 那任务怎么办 |
| [46:11] | What you’re carrying inside you is the mission. | 你体内怀着的就是任务 |
| [46:14] | No. | 不 |
| [46:15] | It’s always been the mission. | 它才是你真正的任务 |
| [46:16] | No. No. | 不 不 |
| [46:18] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
| [46:22] | Campion and all the others were just a rehearsal. | 坎皮恩和其他孩子只是练习 |
| [46:26] | It was all to prepare you for this. | 都是为你完成这个任务做准备 |
| [46:28] | No. | 不 |
| [46:33] | The future of humanity is growing inside you. | 人类的未来正在你体内生长 |
| [46:38] | No, I don’t want it. | 不 我不想要它 |
| [46:41] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要它 |
| [46:43] | I don’t want it! | 我不想要它 |
| [46:48] | – Warning — sim is not intended for android interface. – No. No! | -警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口 -不 不 |
| [46:55] | Warning — sim is not intended for an– | 警告 模拟器不适用于仿… |