时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[01:50] | Mother, are you there? | 母亲 是你在这里吗 |
[02:00] | Mother, where are you? | 母亲 你在哪里 |
[02:05] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[02:24] | Release me from this prison | 将我从这个监狱里放出去 |
[02:26] | so that I may see your light again. | 让我再次见到你的光 |
[02:29] | Light, sound, | 光与声 |
[02:32] | feel your feeling. | 再次感受你的情绪 |
[02:35] | Set me free. | 释放我吧 |
[02:38] | Do not despise me for my weakness. | 不要鄙夷我的软弱 |
[02:42] | Grant me the power of your light | 赐予我你的光之力量 |
[02:45] | so that I may bear your whip | 让我承受你的鞭策 |
[02:48] | and purify this wicked planet. | 净化这颗邪恶的星球 |
[02:52] | Simply purge these shadows from my sight, | 将我目之所及的暗影消除 |
[02:56] | and I promise you | 我向你保证 |
[02:58] | I will deliver your judgment. | 我会践行你的审判 |
[03:02] | I am your one true, Sol. | 我是你唯一虔诚的信徒 太阳神索尔 |
[03:05] | I am ready to receive your power. | 我准备好接受你的力量了 |
[03:09] | Just say the word, | 只要你开口 |
[03:12] | and I will be — | 我将… |
[03:30] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[03:33] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[03:35] | No. | 没有 |
[03:36] | We never met. | 我们从未见过 |
[03:39] | But you know me. | 但你知道我 |
[03:42] | You raise a weapon against me, child? | 你竟然对我举起了武器 孩子 |
[03:44] | I was sleeping, you sick bastard! | 我当时在休眠 你个变态的混蛋 |
[03:47] | I remember now. | 我现在记起来了 |
[03:49] | And I also remember how small you are. | 我还记起来你当时有多小 |
[03:52] | Careful, dear. | 当心点 亲爱的 |
[03:53] | You can’t hurt me again. | 你无法伤害我了 |
[03:55] | That helmet prevents it. | 你的头盔让你无法伤害我 |
[03:56] | So tell me — | 告诉我 |
[03:57] | You tell me | 你来告诉我 |
[03:59] | how does it feel knowing that | 心里清楚我可以对你为所欲为 |
[04:01] | I can do whatever I want to you, and you can’t stop me? | 但你却无法阻止 是什么感觉 |
[04:04] | No, Tempest! | 不要 坦佩斯特 |
[04:05] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[04:10] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[04:11] | – There’s no need to hurt me. – Where’s your guard? | -没必要伤害我 -你的守卫呢 |
[04:14] | It’s in the backpack. | 在背包里 |
[04:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:22] | What functions do you still have available? | 你现在还有什么功能是完好的 |
[04:24] | Proximity trigger active. | 距离触发器已激活 |
[04:27] | Behavioral guard in the helmet is… | 头盔里的行为守卫正在… |
[04:30] | checking status… | 检查状态 |
[04:31] | active. | 已激活 |
[04:32] | What’s the maximum distance he’s allowed from you | 他跟你的距离超过多少之后 |
[04:34] | before the helmet kills him? | 头盔就会要了他的命 |
[04:35] | 10 feet. | 10英尺 |
[04:36] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[04:38] | I understand that, Tempest. | 我理解你的想法 坦佩斯特 |
[04:42] | Do you? | 你真理解吗 |
[04:43] | Every time I feel this baby move, | 每次我感受到肚子里的胎动 |
[04:46] | I’m forced to think of this piece of shit raping me. | 都会想到被这个人渣强奸的事 |
[04:48] | Does this port allow for blood draw? | 这个接口可以用来抽血吗 |
[04:50] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[04:51] | Mother, are you listening to me? | 母亲 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[04:52] | What’s the color for outflow? | 将血液抽出按什么颜色的按钮 |
[04:54] | Red. | 红色 |
[04:55] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[04:57] | Mother, I’m talking to you! | 母亲 我在跟你说话呢 |
[05:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[05:12] | I’m feeding my fetus. | 我在喂养我体内的胎儿 |
[05:16] | Your fetus? | 你的胎儿 |
[05:30] | Tell me where they went. | 告诉我他们去哪儿了 |
[05:39] | All alone now. | 现在孤身一人 |
[05:44] | Tell me where they went. | 告诉我他们去哪儿了 |
[05:50] | I did all you wanted me to. | 我完全按照你的意思去做了 |
[05:54] | Now come on. | 现在求求你 |
[05:57] | Help me get my son back. | 帮我把我儿子救回来 |
[06:04] | Poor idiots are gonna die out there. | 那些可怜的混蛋肯定会死在外面 |
[06:06] | Can’t believe they took off without telling me, | 真不敢相信他们不告诉我一声就走了 |
[06:08] | after everything I’ve done for them. | 我明明为他们做了那么多事 |
[06:12] | Can’t listen to that thing anymore. | 我听不下去这些废话了 |
[06:15] | Start loading the lander with food and supplies. | 给着陆舱装上食物和供给 |
[06:17] | Reinstall the lift drive module. | 重装爬升飞行模块 |
[06:45] | My holo-screen appears to have self-activated. | 我的全息屏幕似乎自动激活了 |
[06:51] | Probably some malfunction caused by the amputation. | 可能是截肢造成的故障 |
[06:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:05] | Revert to old program. | 恢复旧程序 |
[07:08] | Password. | 密码 |
[07:09] | Password… | 密码 |
[07:10] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[07:18] | It’s Morse code. | 是摩斯密码 |
[07:22] | Sol is the light. | 太阳神索尔就是光 |
[07:27] | Sol is… | 太阳神索尔就是… |
[07:29] | the light. | 光 |
[07:38] | Hey, Father. | 嘿 父亲 |
[07:41] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[07:46] | Father? | 父亲 |
[07:52] | An android, a black hole, | 一个仿生人 一个黑洞 |
[07:55] | and a glass of milk walk into a bar. | 和一杯牛奶共同走进酒吧 |
[07:57] | Father! | 父亲 |
[07:58] | Alright. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:00] | I’ll finish this joke at a later date. | 我回头再讲完这个笑话吧 |
[08:03] | You need to convince them to take you along on the search. | 你得说服他们带上你一起去执行搜索任务 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:16] | Let’s go, Pop. | 走吧 老爹 |
[08:19] | Wait, can I come with you? | 等等 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[08:21] | I know the kids well, like family. | 我跟那些孩子很熟 像家人一样 |
[08:23] | I could help wrangle them. | 我可以帮忙照看他们 |
[08:25] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[08:27] | You didn’t do such a good job | 你昨晚可没 |
[08:29] | of wrangling them last night, though, did you? | 把他们照看好 不是吗 |
[08:37] | You coming or not? | 你到底要不要一起去 |
[08:44] | How will we track them without the locators, Your Eminence? | 没有定位器 要怎么找到他们 阁下 |
[08:47] | We’re going back to the temple. | 我们要回神殿去 |
[08:50] | Sol will speak to me there. | 在那里 太阳神索尔会与我交流 |
[09:46] | Sol brought him back to me. | 是太阳神索尔把它带回我身边的 |
[09:51] | You said he fell down a pit. | 你之前说它掉进一个坑洞里了 |
[09:52] | He did. | 是的 |
[09:54] | But I prayed for Sol to give him back to me, | 但我向太阳神索尔祈祷把它带回我身边 |
[09:55] | and it worked. | 然后真的成功了 |
[09:58] | So now you don’t have to wonder | 现在你不用再想着 |
[09:59] | whether or not Sol is real anymore. | 太阳神索尔是不是真的了 |
[10:03] | So now you have proof. | 现在你有证据了 |
[10:07] | My sister Tally fell down a pit when we were small. | 我们小的时候 我姐姐塔莉也掉进了坑洞里 |
[10:12] | When I was locked up in the silo, | 我被关进筒仓里时 |
[10:13] | she came back and talked to me. | 她又回来了 还跟我说话了 |
[10:16] | Only she was different. | 只是她变得不一样了 |
[10:19] | What’s the word? | 那个词是怎么说的来着 |
[10:21] | Evil? | 邪恶 |
[10:28] | Hey, come on. We got to get moving. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[10:29] | We’re too out in the open here. | 这里太暴露了 |
[10:31] | Pack everything you can. | 尽量把能装的东西都装上 |
[10:33] | Girls, please, wake up. Get up. | 姑娘们 拜托 清醒点 起床了 |
[10:50] | Sol, tell me where they are, please. | 太阳神索尔 请告诉我他们在哪里 |
[10:57] | I will do anything. | 让我做什么都行 |
[11:04] | Does my son not trust me? | 我的儿子不信任我了吗 |
[11:10] | Does he not love me? | 他不爱我了吗 |
[11:13] | Please tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[11:16] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[11:19] | ‘Cause you never know what we might find. | 因为你不知道我们可能会找到什么 |
[11:21] | You know, food, supplies, water. | 食物啊 补给啊 水之类的 |
[11:26] | The stuff for survival. | 能活下去的东西 |
[11:27] | I can’t believe something so big could actually fly. | 真不敢相信这么大的东西居然能飞起来 |
[11:30] | It must have been magnificent. | 一定非常壮观 |
[11:42] | This is one of the relics we brought from Earth. | 这是我们从地球带来的一件圣物 |
[11:46] | A tooth? | 一颗牙齿 |
[11:48] | It was taken from the body of Romulus. | 是从罗慕路斯的遗体上取下来的 |
[11:51] | He and his brother were raised by a she-wolf who lost her cubs. | 他和他的兄弟是被一头失去了幼崽的母狼养大的 |
[11:59] | We have to keep it safe. | 我们得把它保管好 |
[12:02] | I found it for a reason. | 我能找到它肯定是有理由的 |
[12:05] | A reason. | 理由 |
[12:06] | Sol led us here so that we could find this holy relic, | 索尔指引我们来到这里 好发现这件圣物 |
[12:10] | so that we can save our culture. | 这样我们才能拯救我们的文明 |
[12:13] | Keep your teeth. I don’t care. | 收好你的牙 我不管 |
[12:14] | Now, if you can please look for things we can actually use, | 你要是能找一些我们真正能用上的东西 |
[12:18] | that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[12:20] | Blood! | 有血 |
[12:32] | It’s fresh. | 是新鲜的 |
[12:34] | Tempest. | 坦佩斯特 |
[12:37] | It could be from anyone. | 谁的血都有可能 |
[12:43] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[12:45] | You got pregnant in a sim pod? | 你是在一个模拟舱里怀孕的 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:48] | I didn’t even know androids could get pregnant. | 我都不知道仿生人还能怀孕 |
[12:50] | Nor did I. | 我以前也不知道 |
[12:52] | How did it happen? | 怎么做到的 |
[12:55] | It’s beyond my understanding. | 这超出了我的理解范围 |
[12:57] | My creator made it possible. | 我的创造者让这成为了可能 |
[13:00] | You sound religious suddenly. | 你听起来突然像有了信仰 |
[13:02] | Nonsense. | 无稽之谈 |
[13:04] | So, now that you’re all pregnant, | 所以既然你怀孕了 |
[13:07] | your programming tells you to turn away | 你的程序就叫你赶走 |
[13:09] | the girl that you said you’d never leave? | 你曾说过永远不会离开的女孩吗 |
[13:13] | You’re referring to the other day. | 你是指那天的事 |
[13:16] | I had to send you away, Tempest. | 我当时必须赶你走 坦佩斯特 |
[13:18] | Otherwise I could have put you in danger. | 否则我可能会让你陷入危险 |
[13:20] | You’re not a danger to me. | 你对我没有威胁 |
[13:23] | I feel the urge to protect you. | 我有保护你的冲动 |
[13:26] | I also feel the need to feed my fetus. | 我也觉得必须喂养我的胎儿 |
[13:36] | You were afraid you would — | 你是害怕你会… |
[13:37] | My programming has become unpredictable. | 我的程序变得不可预知 |
[13:39] | It was just a precaution. | 赶你走是预防措施 |
[13:45] | Okay, but where are we even going? | 好吧 但我们到底要去哪儿 |
[13:47] | To a place | 去一个 |
[13:49] | where the delivery is most likely to be successful. | 最有可能成功分娩的地方 |
[13:54] | Child, you must see this necromancer’s malfunctioning. | 孩子 你一定要明白这个死灵机器人出故障了 |
[13:58] | She has no need for human blood, | 她根本不需要人血 |
[14:00] | and she’s certainly not pregnant. | 她也绝对没怀孕 |
[14:02] | She is insane. | 她只是疯了 |
[14:04] | And she’ll turn on you. | 她会袭击你的 |
[14:05] | She is the threat, not me. | 她才是威胁 我不是 |
[14:07] | One more word out of you, | 你再说一个字 |
[14:09] | and I will skewer your metal head. | 我就刺穿你的金属脑袋 |
[14:38] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[14:40] | Metal. | 金属 |
[15:12] | These were placed here recently. | 这些是最近才被放置在这里的 |
[15:14] | By who? | 谁放的 |
[15:22] | This one reminds me of you and Father. | 这片让我想到你和父亲 |
[15:32] | And that one’s Sol Invictus. | 那片是太阳神 |
[15:35] | These remind me of the old Tarot cards back on Earth. | 这些金属片让我想起以前地球上的塔罗牌 |
[15:38] | Used by the devil cults before we purged their ranks. | 为邪教成员所用 后来我们铲除了他们 |
[15:41] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[15:42] | Something’s approaching. | 有什么在靠近 |
[15:44] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[15:50] | Otho, hide yourself! | 奥托 快躲起来 |
[15:59] | You think you can walk now? | 你可以走路了吗 |
[16:01] | Yep. | 可以 |
[16:03] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Maybe in a little bit. | 可能还要缓一缓 |
[16:05] | There’s more blood. | 又出血了 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:10] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[16:12] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[16:13] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[16:13] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[16:15] | Tempest! | 坦佩斯特 |
[16:16] | I thought I’d never see you again! | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[16:18] | I knew you were alive! | 我就知道你还活着 |
[16:20] | Step away from the android, Campion. | 离仿生人远点 坎皮恩 |
[16:22] | I said step away! | 我叫你离远点 |
[16:23] | She’s not going to hurt anyone. | 她不会伤害任何人 |
[16:25] | She is a weapon of mass destruction. | 她是大规模杀伤武器 |
[16:27] | She kidnapped these kids. | 她绑架了这些孩子 |
[16:29] | No! She’s a good Mother! | 不 她是个好母亲 |
[16:31] | Vita, move! | 薇塔 让开 |
[16:31] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[16:33] | Paul, please. | 保罗 拜托 |
[16:33] | This is not a request! | 这不是请求 |
[16:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:37] | Paul, move away from her. | 保罗 站开 |
[16:39] | I understand your fear, soldier. | 我理解你的恐惧 士兵 |
[16:47] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[16:52] | Step out, Otho. | 出来 奥托 |
[17:02] | This android is malfunctioning. | 这个仿生人出故障了 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:05] | No way, no way. Kids — | 不可能 孩子们 |
[17:06] | Kids, get behind me now. | 孩子们 到我后面来 |
[17:07] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[17:09] | He’s under my control. | 他受我控制 |
[17:10] | His life is forfeit because of his crime. | 他已被判死刑 因为他的罪行 |
[17:12] | I will shoot you! | 我会开枪打你 |
[17:14] | I will shoot you and the rapist in front of them! | 我会当着他们的面开枪打你和强奸犯 |
[17:17] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[17:18] | Paul, get behind me. | 保罗 到我后面来 |
[17:19] | No. | 不 |
[17:26] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[17:39] | Are you feeding on him? | 你在吸食他吗 |
[17:42] | No, my fetus is. | 不 是我的胎儿 |
[17:49] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[17:51] | It is real. | 是真的 |
[17:55] | What’s wrong with your stomach, Mother? | 你的肚子怎么了 母亲 |
[17:58] | Would you like to say hello to Number Seven, Campion? | 你想给7号打招呼吗 坎皮恩 |
[18:02] | It’s just a temporary name. | 这名字是暂时的 |
[18:03] | We’ll have to come up with a permanent one soon. | 我们很快就得想出个永久的名字 |
[18:06] | Perhaps you’d like to choose one. | 也许你会想要来选一个 |
[18:11] | You had another frozen embryo? | 你又有了一个冷冻胚胎 |
[18:13] | No. | 不 |
[18:14] | This is my own fetus. | 这是我自己的胎儿 |
[18:19] | Did Father help you make it, like the way humans do it? | 父亲帮助你孕育的吗 就像人类一样 |
[18:22] | No, Father didn’t help me. | 不 父亲没有帮我 |
[18:25] | I made it myself. | 是我自己孕育的 |
[18:28] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:31] | That is beyond my understanding. | 这超出了我的理解范围 |
[18:34] | Would you like to say hello to it? | 你们想跟它打招呼吗 |
[18:37] | Hi, baby. | 你好 小宝宝 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[18:53] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[18:55] | It’s just been under too much stress. | 它只是最近压力太大了 |
[19:00] | – Please! – Maybe you can help! | -拜托 -也许你能帮忙 |
[19:02] | Hey, I’m a doctor, not a mechanic. | 我是医生 不是机械师 |
[19:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[19:04] | Help her! | 救救她 |
[19:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:05] | Help her, please! | 救救她 求你了 |
[19:10] | Okay, go — go get my bag. | 好 去拿我的包 |
[19:15] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[19:18] | Come on, Mother. | 挺住 母亲 |
[19:21] | Lift. | 抬起她 |
[19:34] | Give me more slack, please. | 绳子再放长点 |
[19:40] | Can you hear what he’s saying? | 你能听到他在说什么吗 |
[19:41] | I think he wants to know where Sue took their kid. | 我觉得他想知道苏把他们的孩子带去哪里了 |
[19:43] | He should make an example of her. | 他应该用她杀鸡儆猴 |
[19:46] | Throw her in one of the pits. | 把她扔进坑洞里 |
[19:47] | Settle down. | 冷静点 |
[19:49] | We have to find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[20:08] | You’re friends with my son, right? | 你们是我儿子的朋友 对吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah, I-I guess. | 嗯 算是吧 |
[20:12] | And the girls? | 那些女孩呢 |
[20:14] | Uh, sure, sure. | 当然也是 |
[20:16] | Then they must have told you what they were planning. | 那他们肯定跟你说了他们的计划 |
[20:19] | No. | 没有 |
[20:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:22] | They — They didn’t. They didn’t. | 他们 他们没有 他们没说 |
[20:23] | They didn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么也没告诉我 |
[20:24] | Why do you keep looking at him? | 你为什么总是看他 |
[20:25] | Because he can tell you. | 因为他能告诉你 |
[20:27] | He’s been with me most of the time. | 大部分时间他都和我在一起 |
[20:29] | Tell him. | 快告诉他 |
[20:30] | That is accurate. | 是真的 |
[20:32] | I’ve not witnessed him speaking with the escapees. | 我没见过他和逃跑的人交谈 |
[20:34] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:36] | I swear to Sol. | 我向太阳神索尔发誓 |
[20:38] | Your Eminence? | 阁下 |
[20:40] | Your Eminence, I swear to Sol, I di– | 阁下 我向太阳神索尔发誓 我… |
[20:42] | I didn’t– I didn’t do anything. | 我… 我什么都没做 |
[20:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:55] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[20:56] | I don’t know where he is. I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[20:58] | I don’t know where he is! | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[20:59] | No! | 不 |
[21:03] | I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
[21:37] | Sol has shielded him. | 太阳神索尔庇护了他 |
[21:41] | He must be telling the truth, Your Eminence. | 他说的一定是真的 阁下 |
[22:15] | Is she going to be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:22] | Yeah, she will. | 她会没事的 |
[22:24] | She just needs some rest. | 她就是需要休息 |
[22:26] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[22:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:41] | Did you tell them the truth? | 你告诉他们真相了吗 |
[22:43] | Well, whatever this is, resting seems to have helped. | 不管这是什么状况 休息好像起了作用 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I detect activity. There’s growth. | 我检测到里面有活动 在生长 |
[22:51] | And you’re displaying the signs a human would, but — | 而且你表现出了人类会有的体征 但… |
[22:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指这个 |
[22:57] | Did you tell them the truth — | 你告诉他们真相了吗… |
[22:59] | Paul — | 保罗 |
[23:00] | about who you are? | 关于你真正的身份 |
[23:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:05] | You’re not his mother. | 你不是他妈妈 |
[23:11] | You had a facial reconstruction, | 你做过面部重塑 |
[23:14] | like your husband. | 跟你丈夫一样 |
[23:16] | You two have been deceiving the Mithraic. | 你们一直在欺骗密特拉教徒 |
[23:23] | If you tell Paul, it will destroy him. | 如果你告诉保罗 他会崩溃的 |
[23:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:29] | Why do you care about Paul? | 你为什么在乎保罗呢 |
[23:32] | He’s not your own. | 他又不是你儿子 |
[23:34] | You do not have the care-giving program I have. | 你也没有我安装的看护程序 |
[23:37] | It’s called human empathy. | 这叫人类的共情能力 |
[23:38] | Yeah, it’s something that you will never understand | 没错 是一种你永远也无法理解的情感 |
[23:41] | because you are just an elaborate piece of…tech. | 因为你不过是个精密的… 科技产品 |
[23:44] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[23:46] | Though I wonder, as an atheist, | 不过我很好奇 作为无神论者 |
[23:47] | if we have more in common than not. | 我们是不是共同点比差异更多 |
[23:49] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自夸了 |
[23:56] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[24:15] | I will respect your wishes. | 我会尊重你的意愿 |
[24:19] | I understand that sometimes | 我明白有时候 |
[24:21] | we must lie to spare the feelings of humans. | 为了不伤害人类的感情 我们必须说谎 |
[24:44] | You seem to be a successful mother, | 你似乎是个很称职的妈妈 |
[24:47] | if not a natural one. | 虽然不是生母 |
[25:36] | Move! On your feet! | 快 都起来 |
[25:40] | Sol, guide us, keep us safe. | 太阳神索尔 请指引我们 保护我们 |
[25:43] | Guide us out of the darkness. | 指引我们走出黑暗 |
[25:44] | Secure safety belts. | 系上安全带 |
[25:50] | You were on guard, Dorian. | 值守的人是你 多里安 |
[25:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:54] | The android was programmed to serve us. | 那个仿生人的程序设定是服从我们 |
[25:56] | Hunter must have cracked the security code, reverted him. | 肯定是亨特破解了安全代码 恢复了他的设置 |
[25:59] | You were on guard, Dorian. | 值守的人是你 多里安 |
[26:02] | I… | 我… |
[26:09] | Damn! | 该死 |
[26:54] | Scan. | 扫描 |
[28:13] | It seems our blood flow | 我们之间血液流动的方向 |
[28:16] | has been reversed. | 似乎颠倒了 |
[28:18] | Your power is now mine. | 现在你的力量是我的了 |
[28:29] | A locator signal. | 发现一个定位器信号 |
[28:32] | Belongs to a prisoner. | 是一个犯人的 |
[28:34] | The vital signs | 其生命体征 |
[28:36] | are highly irregular. | 十分异常 |
[28:39] | ‘Cause he’s probably dead, right? | 因为他可能死了 是吧 |
[28:42] | No. | 不是 |
[28:44] | These energy levels are inordinately high. | 各项能量水平都异常地高 |
[28:47] | On par with Mother’s. | 和母亲的相当 |
[28:49] | I’m plotting a course. | 我在制定航线 |
[29:22] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[29:24] | Mother! No! | 母亲 不要 |
[29:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[29:36] | Kid? | 孩子 |
[29:39] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[29:40] | Let go of me! Let go! | 放开我 放开 |
[29:44] | No, let go of him! | 不要 放开他 |
[29:48] | No! | 不要 |
[29:52] | Sol, make me brave. | 太阳神索尔 请赐予我勇气 |
[29:55] | Please, no. Will you? | 求求你 别这样 好吗 |
[29:56] | Let go! | 放手 |
[29:57] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[29:59] | Let go! | 放手 |
[30:02] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[30:04] | Holly, get away. | 霍莉 快离开 |
[30:05] | You don’t want her. | 你不想要她的 |
[30:06] | She’s not a believer. Her soul’s impure. | 她不是信徒 她的灵魂不纯洁 |
[30:09] | It was you. | 是你 |
[30:12] | You convinced her that Sol didn’t exist. | 是你让她确信太阳神索尔并不存在 |
[30:15] | What you did to her. | 是你对她做过的那些事 |
[30:23] | Run! Tempest! | 快跑 坦佩斯特 |
[30:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:28] | Tempest! | 坦佩斯特 |
[30:29] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[30:54] | Tempest. | 坦佩斯特 |
[30:55] | Tempest? | 坦佩斯特 |
[30:58] | It’s over. It’s over. | 都结束了 都结束了 |
[31:02] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[31:05] | If we go back now, | 如果我们现在往回走 |
[31:06] | we could make it in a few days. | 几天内可以赶回去 |
[31:07] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[31:08] | All so he can chase his damn wife. | 我们沦落至此 都是因为他要追赶他妻子 |
[31:11] | Sol does not want us here. | 太阳神索尔并不希望我们来这里 |
[31:13] | We have strayed from His light. | 我们已经偏离了祂的光芒 |
[31:16] | He’s leading us into hell. | 他正带我们走入地狱 |
[31:31] | For you, my Lord, I sacrifice. | 神啊 这是献祭给您的 |
[31:36] | Now speak to me. | 现在和我交流吧 |
[31:38] | I am listening. | 我在聆听 |
[31:44] | My Lord? | 太阳神 |
[32:16] | Mother? Mother? | 母亲 母亲 |
[32:17] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[32:19] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[32:30] | Father? | 父亲 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 是我 |
[32:36] | Is this a memory? | 这是段记忆吗 |
[32:39] | No, Mother. | 不是 母亲 |
[32:42] | This is now. | 这是此刻真实发生的 |
[32:45] | You’ve been restored. | 你已经恢复了 |
[32:50] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[33:01] | Campion. | 坎皮恩 |
[33:19] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[33:23] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[33:25] | It’s really me. | 真的是我 |
[33:26] | Which you do you mean? | 你是指哪一个你 |
[33:32] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[33:37] | Don’t ever leave me again. | 不许再离开我了 |
[33:40] | That’s twice now. | 现在算两次了 |
[33:42] | Never again. | 再也不要了 |
[33:44] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[33:47] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[34:05] | Is it alright? | 它还好吗 |
[34:06] | It’s not responding to my touch. | 我碰它它没有任何反应 |
[34:09] | What isn’t? | 什么没反应 |
[34:11] | Her baby, Father. | 她的孩子 父亲 |
[34:17] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[34:19] | He drained it. I can feel it. | 他吸干了它 我能感觉到 |
[34:24] | Mother, it’s likely internal bleeding collecting in your stomach. | 母亲 它有可能是你肚里内出血积成的血块 |
[34:27] | Now, if you’d allow me to relieve the pressure… | 请让我来释放你体内的压力… |
[34:31] | It’s real, Father. | 它是真实存在的 父亲 |
[34:34] | The fetus is half carbon-based. It needs plasma. | 胚胎有一半是碳基成分 它需要血浆 |
[34:44] | Then I will find a creature. | 那我去抓个怪物来 |
[34:56] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[34:58] | Hey, can you give us a minute? | 能让我单独和她待待吗 |
[35:00] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:16] | I’m saving your baby. | 救你的孩子 |
[35:29] | Just a pint, and then I got to cut you off. | 就抽一品脱 然后我就切断 |
[35:33] | Why are you doing this for me? | 你为什么要这么帮我 |
[35:36] | I’m not your family or your friend. | 我不是你的家人或朋友 |
[35:42] | You asked why I cared about Paul | 你之前问我为什么保罗不是我的骨肉 |
[35:46] | when he wasn’t my own. | 我却还是那么在乎他 |
[35:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:49] | You said humans have empathy, which androids lack. | 你说人类具有共情能力 而仿生人没有 |
[35:53] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:03] | I can’t have kids. | 我无法生育了 |
[36:14] | I had a bad miscarriage. | 我有过一次很严重的流产 |
[36:16] | It was years ago. | 很多年前的事了 |
[36:25] | So, when we found Paul… | 所以我们找到保罗的时候… |
[36:31] | I know that Sol is a lie. | 我知道太阳神索尔不过是一场骗局 |
[36:34] | But I suddenly understood how | 但突然间 我明白了 |
[36:36] | when people can’t believe their luck, | 在人们无法相信运气的时候 |
[36:38] | they have to make up a god to thank for it. | 他们需要编造一个神来感谢 |
[37:01] | There. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[37:04] | Are you feeling it? | 你有感觉了吗 |
[37:05] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:39] | Praise Sol. | 感谢太阳神索尔 |
[39:01] | Want to hear a secret? | 想听个秘密吗 |
[39:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[39:12] | Sol put that baby inside Mother. | 是太阳神索尔把那孩子放进母亲体内的 |
[39:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:20] | I can just feel it. | 我就是能感觉到 |
[39:24] | He’s not evil, like you said. | 祂并不邪恶 像你说的 |
[39:28] | He’s trying to help us. | 祂是想帮助我们 |
[39:32] | And this baby is gonna change everything. | 这个孩子会改变一切 |
[39:46] | You know I killed him. | 你知道我杀了他 |
[39:49] | Yes, Tempest. | 是的 坦佩斯特 |
[39:56] | It moved. | 它动了 |
[40:03] | It’s alive. | 它还活着 |
[40:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:21] | Has Sol spoken to you yet, Your Eminence? | 太阳神索尔与你交流了吗 阁下 |
[40:23] | Has He told you where we’re headed? | 祂有没有告诉你 我们要去哪儿 |
[40:26] | It seems He doesn’t quite favor you as He once did. | 祂似乎不像以前那样偏爱你 |
[40:31] | He tests us. | 祂不断考验我们 |
[40:33] | Dorian was more than a test. | 多里安不只是个考验 |
[40:36] | We will pray for his soul. | 我们会为他的灵魂祈祷 |
[40:38] | But you obviously deemed him impure. | 但你显然认为他不纯洁 |
[40:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:42] | All the more reason to pray for him. | 所以更应该为他祈祷了 |
[40:50] | You’re upset. | 你心烦意乱 |
[40:52] | Perhaps you should stay quiet until you recovered your senses. | 或许你该保持沉默 直到你恢复理智 |
[40:59] | Did you pray for my father after you executed him? | 你处死我父亲后 为他祈祷了吗 |
[41:02] | Did you pray for his soul? | 你为他的灵魂祈祷了吗 |
[41:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:08] | Do you see any resemblance between us, my father and I? | 你看出我和我父亲有什么相似之处吗 |
[41:16] | Just a simple question, | 只是个简单的问题 |
[41:17] | one you should have no trouble answering. | 你应该很容易就能回答 |
[41:21] | A true Mithraic would never pray for a soul he deemed impure. | 真正的密特拉教徒绝不会为他认为不纯洁的灵魂祈祷 |
[41:29] | What the necromancer said is true, isn’t it? | 死灵机器人说的是真的 对吗 |
[41:33] | You’re not Marcus Drusus. | 你不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯 |
[41:35] | So who the hell are you? | 那你究竟是谁 |
[41:40] | You all wanted to be deceived. | 你们都想被欺骗 |
[41:47] | You’re nothing but a bunch of sheep — | 你们不过是一群盲从的羊 |
[41:49] | all of you — | 你们所有人 |
[41:51] | unworthy of Sol’s love. | 都不配得到索尔的爱 |
[41:54] | You see, all I did was lead you back to the light. | 我所做的只是带领你们回到太阳神的光芒中 |
[42:00] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁不重要 |
[42:04] | All that matters is that He chose me to be king. | 重要的是祂选择我为王 |
[42:18] | Then He will surely protect you, then. | 那祂一定会保护你的吧 |
[42:38] | Let Sol’s will be done. | 遵行太阳神索尔的旨意 |