Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Good morning, marketeers. 早上好 卖场同志们
[00:10] Now, I don’t think I need to tell everyone 现在 不用我说大伙儿也该知道了吧
[00:11] that today is not just any Saturday. 今天不是一般的周六
[00:13] It is the Saturday– 今天这个周六
[00:15] the Saturday before the Thursday. 是”周四”之前的周六
[00:19] Oh, uh, sorry, Betty. 抱歉 贝蒂
[00:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:28] Why is Betty always the only one with store spirit? 为啥老是只有贝蒂一人具有卖场精神啊
[00:31] What’s Thursday? 周四是啥日子啊
[00:32] Thanksgiving. 感恩节啊
[00:34] Oh, yeah. I forgot. 对哦 我忘了
[00:37] How could you forget Thanksgiving? 你咋会忘了感恩节
[00:38] Oh, we don’t really think of it as Thanksgiving. 咱家没把那天当感恩节
[00:40] We think of it as the only Thursday 我们只觉得那是全年中
[00:41] of the year we don’t have to work. 唯一不用上班的周四
[00:43] Well, that and Senior Skip Day, which my dad still celebrates. 还有逃课节 我老爸到现在都还会庆祝
[00:46] Now, we will start employing subliminal directions. 现在 我们要实行潜意识导购
[00:50] If somebody asks you where the cereal is, 如果顾客问麦片在哪儿
[00:52] you tell them, “Go to the turkey, make a left, 大家就回答 在火鸡售卖区左转
[00:54] “and when you pass the yams and the cranberry sauce, 走过洋芋和越橘酱售卖区
[00:57] it’ll be on the right-hand side.” 右手边就是
[00:59] Josh, where are the pickles? 乔什 咸菜在哪儿
[01:01] They’re right behind you. 就在你后面
[01:04] Okay. 好吧
[01:05] One more time. 再来一次
[01:07] I can’t believe you don’t do anything. 真不敢相信你不庆祝
[01:09] I love Thanksgiving. 我超爱感恩节
[01:11] Seeing all four of my grandparents together 看到爷爷奶奶 外公外婆坐在一块儿
[01:12] just makes me feel really connected to my family. 让我感觉很有家庭感
[01:16] I’ve never met Hope’s grandparents. 我还没见过喜旺的外公外婆呢
[01:18] Lucy never introduced you 露西没引见过吗
[01:19] during your storybook romantic courtship? 你俩可有段童话般的浪漫爱情啊
[01:21] Oh, right. 对哦
[01:22] You did it in the back of your van, 你是在小货车里上了她
[01:24] and then she was executed. 之后她就被灭了
[01:25] You know, it cheapens it when you say it like that. 好好的事被你说的这么不入流
[01:27] Maybe Hope should meet her grandparents. 也许喜旺应该见见她的外公外婆
[01:30] All right, crew, let’s bring it in. 好了 各位 投入进来吧
[01:33] Come on. 快点儿
[01:34] Store opens in 30 seconds. 30秒后营业
[01:36] Chop-chop. We only get one shot at this. 快快 咱只有一次机会啊
[01:38] Okay, team. 好了 同志们
[01:39] “Gobble, gobble,” On three. 吃啊吃啊[感恩节招牌语] 数到三一起说
[01:41] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:44] Gobble, gobble! 吃啊吃啊
[01:51] This is why our softball team sucks. 咱的垒球队这么烂 是有原因滴
[02:28] Ah, what are you guys doing here? 兄弟们 干嘛呢
[02:29] We wanted to talk to you 想跟你商量下
[02:30] about what we’re going to blow up on Thursday. 周四咱炸什么上天
[02:31] Yeah, we found a deer head some hunter left in the woods. 我们在森林里找到个猎人留下的鹿头
[02:34] It would be spectacular. 肯定爆到绝
[02:36] And I think it would be disrespectful and macabre. 而我就觉得这是没正经兼毛骨悚然
[02:39] Ever since you learned that word, 自从你学了这破词儿
[02:40] – everything is macabre to you. – Listen, guys. -啥事儿都是”毛骨悚然” -听着 兄弟
[02:43] I’m not sure I can blow something up this year. 我不确定自己今年还能去搞爆破
[02:45] Pretty sure I’m going to do a family thing. 确定的是我今年要搞点家庭调调了
[02:47] But, for the record, I think the deer head sounds awesome. 不过 随口说一句 鹿头听起来挺赞的
[02:51] So you’re just blowing us off for a family thing? 所以你要为了家庭放我俩鸽子了
[02:55] Dude, that is macabre. 哥们儿 毛骨悚然哦
[02:59] I can’t believe you bought a turkey. 真不敢相信你买了只火鸡
[03:02] For all the money you spent on that thing, 为了那么个玩意儿花了这么多钱
[03:05] you have any idea how many pizzas we could have bought? 知道那些钱能买多少披萨么
[03:09] – Two. – I’m not going to deprive Hope -两张之多 -我可不会剥夺喜旺的感恩节
[03:12] of Thanksgiving the way you deprived me. 就像你剥夺我的感恩节一样
[03:14] We’re having turkey. 咱们就得吃火鸡
[03:15] And I’m thinking of inviting Hope’s other grandparents over. 而且我寻思着请喜旺的外公外婆过来
[03:17] The murderer’s parents? That’s crazy. 杀人犯的爹妈 疯了吧你
[03:19] We don’t even know those people. 咱根本就不认识他们
[03:21] Creeps me out– the thought of sharing our table 搞得我一身鸡皮 居然想请连环杀人犯的爹妈
[03:23] with the parents of a serial killer. 和咱们同桌吃饭
[03:25] Would you eat with Mr. And Mrs. Dahmer? 你会跟道默的爹妈吃饭不
[03:28] Or the parents of that chimp that ate that lady’s face? 会跟那吃美女脸的猩猩的爹妈吃饭不
[03:31] That’s creepy, man. 怕怕哦
[03:32] Creepy. 怕怕哦
[03:34] Look, guys, I know we may not be able 听着两位 我知道咱不可能给喜旺
[03:36] to get Hope the best things in life 人生中最美好的东西
[03:38] or even the second best things. 或是二等美好的东西
[03:39] We may be able to get her the third best things, 也许我们能给她三等美好的东西
[03:41] but even those will probably come secondhand. 但那也十有八九都是二手货
[03:43] This is something we can actually do. 可这是咱们实实在在能办到的事
[03:45] Now, as a parent… 做为人家的爹…
[03:46] Fine, if it’ll get you to end your big, stupid speech, 行啦 只要能让你结束那套长篇大论
[03:49] we’ll do it. 吃饭就吃饭呗
[03:55] Great. 这下可好
[03:56] That’s two and a half hours we’ll never get back. 两个半小时的青春一去不复返了
[04:04] Uh, hey. 你好
[04:05] I’m Jimmy. 我是吉米
[04:06] Uh, I tried calling, 本来想先打电话的
[04:07] but I felt weird saying this on a machine. 可又觉得通过机器讲这些话怪怪的
[04:10] Um, I’m the guy who impregnated your daughter 我就是你女儿坐电椅前
[04:13] before she got electrocuted. 搞大她肚子的那家伙
[04:16] Oh. Oh. Oh, my. 我 我 我滴个天啊
[04:20] Well, hello. 你好
[04:22] I, um, I’m Dale. 我是戴尔
[04:23] You can call me “Dr. Dale.” 你可以叫我戴尔医生
[04:25] Because I’m a doctor. 因为我是个医生
[04:26] But just call her “Margine” because she’s not a doctor. 叫她玛姬就行了 她没医生头衔
[04:29] So… 就是这样
[04:30] I’m going to go to the kitchen 我这就去厨房
[04:31] and make some iced tea for the person who is here. 为来访的家伙弄些冰茶
[04:36] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[04:37] Well, Margine has not handled the fact 这个嘛 玛姬对于我们的女儿
[04:39] that our daughter became a serial killer very well. 是连环杀人犯这事 有点不能接受
[04:42] But we’re getting there! 不过我们在努力了 快了
[04:44] We’re not getting there. 早着呢
[04:46] Yeah, the psychiatric community frowns 精神病协会反对
[04:48] on therapists treating their spouses, 心理医生治疗其配偶
[04:49] but she was my patient before we started dating, so… 但我俩好上之前她就是我的病人了 所以…
[04:53] Here’s your iced tea. 给你冰茶
[04:56] It’s empty. 空的啊
[04:56] Just drink her iced tea. 赶紧喝了
[05:03] Listen. I came over 是这样的 我过来呢
[05:05] to invite you over to our house for Thanksgiving. 是想邀请你们来我家过感恩节
[05:07] You could, uh, 你们可以…
[05:08] meet your granddaughter. She’s pretty cute. 见见你们外孙女 她很Q的
[05:10] I got her picture here. 我这里有她照片
[05:12] Keep it in my wallet 一直放在我钱包里
[05:13] next to the condom I always carry with me now. 就放在套套旁边 我现在可是套套随身带哦
[05:16] You know. Fool me once, right? 栽过跟头 长记性了
[05:21] No? 也不算跟头啦
[05:23] Oh. 是嘛
[05:25] All right. 好
[05:31] Oh, she’s funny. 哎呀 长得真逗
[05:32] She has, like… like… 她就像…就像…
[05:35] Uh, you know, 知道吗
[05:36] maybe it is time for Margine to take the next step 这或许会大大有助于
[05:38] in her therapeutic process. 玛姬的心理治疗
[05:40] We’ll be there. 我们会去的
[05:41] No, we won’t! 不 我们才不要去
[05:43] Don’t listen to her. She’s crazy. Just… 别听她的 她有病 你懂的
[05:48] Guys? 大伙儿
[05:53] Good news. 好消息
[05:55] Lucy’s parents are coming. 露西爸妈答应来了
[05:56] What’s their deal? Are they weird? 他们咋样 诡异不
[05:58] Weird? No. 诡异啥 不会
[06:00] They’re not weird. 他们才不诡异
[06:04] They’re weird. 得 铁定怪得没边儿了
[06:05] I can’t stand weird people. 诡异什么的 最受不了了
[06:08] Stop doing that! 能不这么手贱吗
[06:12] Get down. 卧倒
[06:29] Do we really have to use Maw Maw’s coffin as a dinner table? 咱非得用曾奶奶的棺材当餐桌吗
[06:33] It’s the only thing we own that seats seven. 只有这东西才能坐下七个人
[06:35] Anyway, it’s not necessarily for Maw Maw. 而且 也不一定就是曾奶奶用的
[06:37] It’s for whoever dies first. 先挂先得
[06:38] Can’t be me. 我用不了啊
[06:39] It’s too short. 太短了
[06:41] Unless I die in a magic trick. 除非是死在大卸八块的魔术表演台上
[06:42] Which is never gonna happen 不过这辈子是别想了
[06:43] because no matter how high I raise my hand, 因为不管我怎么使劲儿举手
[06:45] they never pick me as a volunteer. 他们丫的都不选我上台
[06:46] Somebody parked a clown car in front of our house. 咱家门口停了辆玩具车耶
[06:49] That’s one of those cars 咦 这不就是那种吗
[06:51] you told me I’d never be able to lift up all by myself. 你说我一个人绝对抬不起来那种
[06:54] I’m gonna go lift it. 爷这就抬给你看
[06:56] Dad, don’t. I think that’s the Carlyles. 爸 别去 我估计那是卡莱尔两口子
[07:02] Sorry we’re early. 抱歉 我们来早了
[07:04] But Margine can only leave the house 但要想让玛姬离开家
[07:05] when all the numbers in the digital clocks are the same, 就非得等到数字钟上的数字都一样才行
[07:08] so we left at 11:11, 所以我们11:11就出门了
[07:09] because if we left at 1:11, we’d be late. 因为要是等到1:11 那就得迟到了
[07:11] Okay. Well, um, do you want to come in? 好吧 那个…你们要进来吗
[07:15] Margine, do you think you’re ready 玛姬 准备好
[07:17] to meet your granddaughter? Hmm? 见咱外孙女了吗
[07:32] I still think we need a few minutes. 我想咱得再让她缓几分钟
[07:39] I’m doing it! I’m doing it! 爷成功了 成功了
[07:41] Virginia! 维吉妮亚
[07:42] I’m lifting a car! 爷我抬动这车了
[07:45] You think you can 你以为
[07:47] steal my table. 你跟老板有一腿
[07:48] Just because you slept with the boss. 就能占老娘的位置吗
[07:50] Maw Maw, no! 奶奶 别闹了
[07:54] What the hell? 这是啥情况
[07:55] She saw the food and now she thinks she’s still 她看见准备的那些菜 以为自己
[07:58] working the lunch counter at Woolworth’s in 1949. 还在1949年的伍尔沃斯卖午餐呢
[08:08] 86! Turkey! 86号 火鸡
[08:12] Oh, I think it’s okay. 我估计还能吃
[08:13] Five second rule, right? 黄金五秒原则 对吧
[08:14] 器官移植手术中 若器官意外掉落 五秒内仍能使用
[08:15] Well, you can forget about Thanksgiving. 行了 过感恩节是别想了
[08:17] It’s too late to cook and the stores are closed. 现在重新做饭也来不及了 商店也都关门了
[08:20] I can fix this! 我能搞定
[08:28] Go for Barney. 我是巴尼
[08:31] James, it’Thanksgiving day. 詹姆士 今天可是感恩节耶
[08:34] I knew it was a long shot. 我知道希望渺茫
[08:36] Our dinner got ruined. I figured I could maybe go down 可咱家晚饭惨遭荼毒 我想也许能
[08:39] to the store and pick up some things. 去店里拿点吃的回来
[08:40] Throw something together. 胡拼乱凑糊弄点儿啥
[08:42] Uh, well, this party I’m at 这样啊 我这边聚会
[08:44] is kind of dying down. 差不多快完事了
[08:46] Uh, Aunt Mildred, don’t hog all the giblets. 那个 米阿姨 别霸着杂碎汤不放
[08:48] Uh, text me your address and any food allergies, 把你的地址和过敏食物单发短信给我
[08:51] and I’ll come whip up a meal. 我带东西来帮你做饭
[08:53] See, that’s not really what I… 那个 我不是这意思
[08:55] Hello? 喂
[08:58] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[09:00] Visualize yourself in a beautiful place. 想象你置身于美景之中
[09:11] Do any of these burners work? 你们家这灶台有能用的吗
[09:13] Half of the right front one. 右边第一个一半能用
[09:14] You have to put the center of the pot 你得把锅底中心对准那一半火苗
[09:16] in the middle of that half and then balance it with a lid. 再用锅盖支住保持平衡
[09:25] Hi! 嗨
[09:26] Come in. Come in. 来 快请进
[09:27] I’m Virginia. This is my husband Burt. 我是维吉妮亚 这是我老公伯特
[09:29] Hello. I’m Dale. This is my wife Margine. 你好 我是戴尔 这是我太太玛姬
[09:32] Nice to meet you, Margine. 幸会啊 玛姬
[09:35] Yeah, it’s probably best, 那个 这样最好
[09:37] no one touch each other yet. 幸亏谁都没碰到谁
[09:39] Don’t worry. 别担心
[09:40] She won’t burn anything. 她啥也不会烧
[09:41] She just needs to feel some pain 她得自残一下
[09:42] – to calm herself down. – Oh. -才能保持镇静 -这样啊
[09:45] I can’t wait to do this every year. 真期待每年都这样聚在一起啊
[09:47] I think I know what will cheer her up. 我想我知道怎么让她高兴起来
[09:49] I’ll go get Hope up from her nap. 我去把喜旺叫醒
[09:50] No, no. Too soon for that. 别 太快了
[09:52] I think Margine is uncomfortable here 我想玛姬在这儿坐立不安的
[09:53] because this is bringing up some of her feelings about Lucy. 是因为这唤起了她对露西的感情
[09:57] You know, what might help 你知道 想帮忙的话
[09:58] is some role-playing. 角色扮演是个不错的注意
[10:00] Uh, Virginia, 维吉妮亚
[10:01] will you pretend to be Lucy? 你能扮演一下露西吗
[10:03] I’d really rather not. 姐可没那闲情逸致
[10:05] This is important to the therapy. 这对心理治疗很重要的
[10:09] Burt? Will you pretend to be Lucy? 伯特 你愿意扮演一下露西吗
[10:11] Sounds great. What do you want? 听起来蛮好玩的 你想要哪种
[10:13] Young Lucy? Prison Lucy? 幼齿露西 号房大姐大露西
[10:14] Ghost Lucy? 还是幽魂露西
[10:15] Whatever Lucy you want will be fine. 想扮哪个扮哪个
[10:16] Can I do it with a Spanish accent? 能演西班牙口音的吗
[10:18] Let’s keep it simple. 咱还是别玩儿悬的了
[10:24] I’m Lucy. 我是露西
[10:27] I’m a pretty, pretty girl. 是个小美妞呀小美妞
[10:28] I have medium-sized boobies. 还有不大不小的咪咪
[10:30] Okay, then. You guys enjoy your little game. 好啦 你们慢慢玩儿
[10:33] Call me when dinner’s ready. 晚饭好了叫我
[10:36] Mom? 老妈
[10:38] Help! 救命
[10:39] What? What? 咋了 咋了
[10:41] Help me! 救我
[10:42] What the hell’s going on? 啥情况
[10:43] This little pipsqueak cook sent me out there 这个小厨子差我去
[10:45] to serve runny eggs to the mayor! 给市长打鸡蛋
[10:49] Easy. Easy. 放轻松 放轻松
[10:52] I don’t know what she’s talking about. 她说啥鬼话我听不懂
[10:54] But she keeps making me look at a napkin full of her snot. 可她老逼我看她满是鼻涕的纸巾
[10:59] Barbara, I need you to stay in this storeroom 芭芭拉 麻烦你去储藏室
[11:02] and take-take inventory. 盘一下货
[11:05] Jimmy, we don’t want to mess with your traditional family thing, 吉米 我们不想打扰你的传统家庭聚会
[11:08] but we need something else to blow up. 可我们需要点别的东西来炸
[11:10] Javier wussed out on the deer head. 哈维尔在鹿头面前怯懦了
[11:12] I looked into his eyes, and he touched my soul. 我看着它的眼睛 它仿佛看透了我的心
[11:15] You can blow up anything you find in the yard. 院子里你们想炸什么炸什么
[11:16] I just need you to keep Maw Maw busy 只要让曾奶奶忙起来就好
[11:18] while I’m giving Hope her traditional Thanksgiving. 我要给喜旺过一个标准的感恩节
[11:19] You boys cannot come in this door. 你们不能进屋来
[11:21] You have to sit out in the colored section. 只许坐在着色的那块区域
[11:23] Looks like she’s still back at Woolworth’s again. 貌似她又回到在伍尔沃斯工作的年代了
[11:25] Follow me. 跟我来
[11:26] Don’t you stare at my keister. 别盯着我的翘臀看
[11:29] No, stop punishing yourself. 别再责怪自己了
[11:32] I am not gonna let you take the blame 我不准你因为我的过错
[11:34] for the awful things that I did. 而自责不已
[11:36] That means so much to me. 那对我意义重大
[11:39] Mama, it’s okay. 妈妈 没事的
[11:42] Jimmy, this is going fantastically well. 吉米 一切都超顺利的
[11:43] I think Margine is ready to meet the baby. 我想玛姬准备好见宝宝了
[11:50] I know I shouldn’t have avoided you, 我明白我不该回避你
[11:53] but I was scared that somehow you’d be like Lucy. 可我很怕你一不小心会和露西一样
[11:56] And that somehow that would be my fault, too. 而那个”一不小心”就是我的过错
[11:59] But you’re just an adorable little treasure. 还好 你是个可爱的小宝贝
[12:02] There is not a bad bone in your body. No! 没有一点坏心眼 一点都没
[12:06] Pick her up, Margine. 抱抱她 玛姬
[12:07] Give her time, Dad. Geez! 给她点时间 爸爸 天哪
[12:12] Hear that? 听见了吗
[12:19] Well, Mom, you’ll be happy to know that 老妈 好消息
[12:21] Margine has bonded with Hope, Dad’s having fun. 玛姬和喜旺正如胶似漆 老爸也玩得很开心
[12:24] If you come join us, I think we can actually have 你要是也加入进来 我想咱就能
[12:26] a real Thanksgiving. 过个真正的感恩节了
[12:27] What the hey? 凭啥不加入
[12:29] I’m drunk and my team is up three kicking points. 老娘酒意正浓 我们队也进了仨球了
[12:32] Let’s go talk to Dr. Dumbass and his nutball wife. 咱去跟那憨豆医生和他的疯婆子聊聊吧
[12:36] That’s the spirit. 这才对嘛
[12:38] Okay, who’s who? 好了 谁是谁
[12:42] I’m Lucy. 我是露西
[12:43] Everyone else is pretty much themselves. 其他人没变化
[12:45] Which means you can be Virginia. 你可以当维吉妮亚
[12:47] Or Burt. 也可以当伯特
[12:48] I’m gonna stick with me. 姐就是姐
[12:50] Lucy, I am very sorry I was not a better hostess when you visited. 露西 抱歉没当好女主人好好款待你
[12:56] I am sure you did not expect me 我想你一定没想到
[12:58] to hit you on the head with the TV. 我会用电视砸你脑袋吧
[13:00] When did you hit Lucy with the TV? 你啥时候拿电视砸露西了
[13:02] Right before I called the police. 就在报警之前
[13:04] And the TV has not worked the same since, by the way. 话说回来 从那以后电视就坏了
[13:07] Not that you need to buy me a new one, but… 倒不是说你得给我买个新的 但
[13:09] You’re the ones that turned Lucy in? 是你把露西弄进去的
[13:11] Yeah. It’s sort of a family policy 是啊 这是咱家的政策
[13:13] to call for help when there’s a murderer in the house. 屋里进了杀人犯就得这么呼救
[13:15] But that was my daughter. 可那是我女儿
[13:18] Who was a murderer. 也是个杀人犯
[13:19] So, Margine, you play any instruments? 玛姬啊 你玩乐器吗
[13:22] You know, you keep saying “Murderer” 你口口声声杀人犯的
[13:23] like we’re the only parents who have a kid with issues. 搞得好像只有我们的孩子有问题
[13:26] I mean, yours is a slacker who still lives at home. 你家那懒鬼不也好吃懒做宅在家里么
[13:30] Hey, time out. 时间到
[13:31] I’m gonna have to step out of Lucy here for a second. 我得休息会儿再来当露西
[13:34] We really being judged 我们真的在被个
[13:35] by the couple of parents of serial killers? 连环杀手的父母评判么
[13:37] Yeah, a serial killer with a college degree. 是啊 还是个大学学历的连环杀手
[13:40] Who had her own apartment. 还有自己的房子
[13:41] Which was a lot nicer than this dump! 比这个狗窝好上几百倍
[13:46] Mom, Dad, bedroom. 老爸老妈 回房
[13:51] Guys, relax. So they called me a slacker. 大家淡定 他们不过是叫我懒鬼罢了
[13:54] Slacker’s not even the worst thing 比起你今天骂我的那些词儿
[13:55] I’ve been called today, by you. 懒鬼已经不算最糟的了
[13:56] That’s different. 那不一样
[13:57] I’m allowed to criticize you. 我有权利唠叨你
[13:59] I made you. You’re my mistake. 你是我生的 我的孽债
[14:01] Look, I know that this is a big pain, but it’s worth it, 听着 我知道那不好受 但很值
[14:03] ’cause Hope’s gonna get a tradition out of it– 因为喜旺能过上一个传统的节日了
[14:05] we just have to get through 咱一年只要委曲一次
[14:07] one meal a year with these people, and then 和他们吃顿饭
[14:08] we can spend the rest of the year making fun of them. 然后剩下一整年 想咋取笑他们咋取笑
[14:10] Why would I want to make fun of people? 我有那么爱取笑人么
[14:12] You always make me out to be such a monster. 你老把我想得跟个怪物似的
[14:16] You with your beady eyes and your Ruth Buzzi haircut. 瞧你那警惕的眼神和小受的发型
[14:21] Tell me you didn’t enjoy that. 还敢说你不爱取笑别人么
[14:29] Where did the weirdos go? 那些怪胎人呢
[14:31] Hey. Where’s Hope? 喜旺也不见了
[14:33] Did those sons of bitches steal our baby?! 莫非那俩 混蛋偷了我们的宝宝
[14:36] I had to switch allspice for the nutmeg, 我打算不用甜椒 改用肉豆蔻了
[14:38] so we’ll be missing some of the low notes 但我们就尝不到土豆
[14:40] on the sweet potatoes. 那部分的尾调了
[14:45] I shouldn’t have told them that. 早知道就不告诉他们了
[14:50] Let’s just call the cops– they’ll lock up these fruitcakes 我们该报警 警察会逮捕这群疯子
[14:53] and we can get our baby back. 咱们就能救回宝宝了
[14:55] Hope’s already lost her mom to jail– 喜旺已经失去了妈妈
[14:56] I don’t want her losing her grandparents, too. 我不想她再失去外公外婆
[14:59] I’m going around back to see if the windows are locked. 我去后面看看窗户有没有上锁
[15:05] Look, Dr. Dale, I could’ve called the police, but I didn’t. 听着 戴尔医生 我本可以报警但我没有
[15:08] If you give Hope back now, we can all 只要你把喜旺还给我
[15:11] still have a nice turkey dinner together, 我们还可以一起吃顿感恩大餐
[15:13] and this will all just be 这段插曲在若干年后
[15:13] a silly story we laugh about years from now. 只会是我们茶余饭后的笑谈
[15:15] I-It’s too late– Margine’s bonded with the baby now. 太晚了 玛姬已经和喜旺如胶似漆了
[15:18] And the truth is, we can raise Hope 实话说 我们养喜旺
[15:19] far better than a man in suspended adolescence, 可比你这个超龄宅男强多了
[15:21] his bipolar, alcoholic mother 而且你妈还是个人妖似的酒鬼
[15:23] and the… 还有这个
[15:24] well, whatever this one is. 不知道哪儿有问题的家伙
[15:26] Pool guy. 爷是清洁泳池的
[15:28] Now, I admit we didn’t do a perfect job with Lucy, 我承认露西的事儿我们有责任
[15:31] but mistakes are why pencils have erasers, 但是铅笔上有橡皮
[15:34] why they have that little “Delete” Button, 电脑上有删除键
[15:35] and why they invented Wite-Out. 你总得给我们个用修正液的机会啊
[15:37] What? 干嘛
[15:38] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊
[15:53] Hey. 嗨
[15:55] What’s Shelley doing here? 雪莉怎么在这儿
[15:56] We couldn’t handle Maw Maw alone. 我俩降不住曾奶奶了
[15:58] She thought I was talking about civil rights. 她还以为我在跟她谈论公民权利
[16:01] Then she started spraying me with the garden hose. 然后她就用花园的水管喷我
[16:05] *Your knowledge of racial slurs * 你的种族歧视
[16:06] *Is quite extensive * 还挺严重
[16:08] *And saying certain words can be offensive * 有的话会伤人
[16:10] *We weren’t so equal many years ago * 多年以前我们并非如此平等
[16:12] *Back then prejudice was status quo * 多年以前偏见如家常便饭
[16:14] *People’s brains were in their behind * 人们的脑子都落后到屁股里去了
[16:16] *And yours is stuck in 1949, hey! * 你的脑子已经停滞在1949年了 嗨
[16:18] Hey, hey. 嗨 嗨
[16:21] Oh, God, they’re back. 神那 他们又来了
[16:23] I’ll hold ’em off– you go get the TV. 我来掩护 你去拿电视
[16:25] No, no, wait, wait, no, we didn’t… 别别 我们不是
[16:27] we didn’t come to fight, we just came to apologize. 我们不是来打架的 是来道歉的
[16:30] You had every right to hit me with the TV. 我活该被电视砸
[16:33] Just like you had every right to hit our daughter with a TV. 我女儿也活该被电视砸
[16:37] We’re not good parents 我们不是合格的家长
[16:39] we’d probably ruin Hope 说不定会糟蹋了喜旺
[16:41] the same way we ruined Lucy. 就像我们糟蹋了露西
[16:42] And I know she said her crimes were not my fault, 我知道她说过她的罪行不是我的过失
[16:46] but… that was probably your husband talking. 但我知道 其实说话的是你老公
[16:50] So we just wanted to say we’re sorry. 我们只是想来道个歉
[16:55] Hang on, hang on. 您留步
[16:58] It took a lot for you to come here and admit you were wrong. 你们来这儿认错勇气可嘉
[17:02] I know what it’s like to feel like a bad parent. 我知道当个不合格的家长是什么感觉
[17:05] Jimmy’s always yapping in my ear about what a crappy job 吉米就总在我耳边唠叨
[17:09] we did raising him. 我们把他糟蹋了
[17:10] What are you doing? 你干嘛呢
[17:11] They tried to steal the baby. 他们想偷喜旺来着
[17:13] Who among us has not done something crazy? 咱谁没干过傻缺事儿啊
[17:16] I got a tattoo of a foot on my foot. 我脚上有个脚形的纹身
[17:18] Grown-ups are talking now, hon. 大人说话小孩别插嘴
[17:20] Look, we can’t undo the mistakes we made as parents. 糟蹋了的孩子 泼出去的水
[17:23] All we can do is try to be good grandparents. 咱们能做的就是当好爷爷奶奶喽
[17:26] And I think that means 也就是说
[17:28] making a… good tradition for Hope. 我们要给喜旺过一个美好的传统节日
[17:32] Great! So everyone forgives everyone? 好极了 大家都和好了么
[17:37] Let’s go make a memory! 咱去创造美好回忆吧
[17:40] Burt, would you, uh, like to say grace? 伯特 你来说饭前祷词吧
[17:43] Rock on. 瞧好吧您
[17:47] What up, God? 上帝哥们儿 最近可好
[17:50] Thank you for my family, 谢谢你赐给我我的家人
[17:52] and even though this baby is the last thing we wanted, 虽然我们并没期待这个小破孩
[17:55] she’s turned out to be pretty cool. 但她其实还挺酷的
[17:58] As for this meal, I don’t really like turkey, 说到这顿饭 我其实不喜欢火鸡
[18:01] but thank you for… 但还是要感谢你
[18:04] my good hair, which thou hath not takeneth away, 赐予我一头靓丽的秀发
[18:09] my strong jaw, straight teeth, 一口洁白的牙齿
[18:12] rock-hard abs and… 一肚子结实的肌肉
[18:16] They took Hope. Again. 他们抢走了喜旺 “又”抢走了
[18:19] Damn it! 去屎吧
[18:22] Hope you enjoy spending 祝你未来的三五个感恩节
[18:24] the next five to ten Thankgivings in jail, bitch! 在牢里玩得开心 混蛋
[18:28] Boy, at my age, you think you’ve seen it all, 我还以为我已经阅尽千帆了
[18:31] and boom, something else happens. 没想到一山更比一山高
[18:41] I slaved over a hot oven all day, 我一整天都埋头在烤箱里
[18:43] and then you guys just run off, 你们却撒丫子就跑了
[18:45] and my food gets cold and ruined. 我的美食就这样被糟蹋了
[18:46] I hope getting your precious baby back was worth it. 我希望找回你们家宝贝孩子值得这些
[18:49] You were right, Mom. 你说的对 老妈
[18:50] I shouldn’t have tried to start some silly new tradition. 我不该脑子进水搞什么新传统的
[18:53] Trying is the first step to sucking. 新花样就是烂摊子的开端
[18:55] Lesson learned. 以此为戒吧
[19:04] Worst Thanksgiving ever. 史上最烂感恩节
[19:06] We had this cheese sauce, 我们吃了点乳酪酱
[19:07] it irritated my dad’s IBS. 引起了我爸爸的肠易激综合症
[19:09] He spent the whole afternoon in the bathroom 他整个下午都耗在了厕所里
[19:11] but forced us to include him via video chat. 还让我们用视频通话带他玩
[19:14] Yeah, well, my baby was stolen. Twice. 我家孩子被偷了 还是两次
[19:17] I can’t beat that. 败了
[19:20] Let’s drink! 喝点小酒庆贺吧
[19:25] All my plans went to crap. 我的计划都彻底见鬼去了
[19:28] We didn’t start the perfect Thanksgiving tradition 我们没能过一个传统的感恩节
[19:30] with a big family sitting around a turkey. 一大家子人围坐在火鸡边发呆
[19:35] But when you think about it, 但是仔细想想
[19:37] maybe we stumbled into an even better tradition. 或许我们无意间创造了一个更好的传统
[19:43] You’re not surrounded by a lot of relatives… 你没能跟七大姑八大姨围在一起讲八卦
[19:47] but you’re surrounded by people who helped you out 可你跟这些挺你到底的人们在一起
[19:50] and stuck around when things started to really fall apart. 即使世界都崩盘 他们仍在你身边
[19:54] Here we go, everyone. 开动吧 大家伙儿
[19:57] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[20:09] They’re your real family. 这些才是你真正的家人
[20:12] Not so much the people who kidnap you. 不是那俩绑架你的屎人
[20:15] Twice. 还绑架了两次
[20:22] *What are you thankful for* ? 你为何感恩
[20:26] *Senoritas are thankful for senors * 姑娘们因绅士们而感恩
[20:30] *Charlie Sheen is thankful for his whores * 查理·辛因他的妓女而感恩
[20:30] 查理·辛 《好汉两个半》男主角 曾多次传出召妓丑闻
[20:34] *My underwear is thankful for my * 我的内衣因我的
[20:36] *Underwear drawer * 内衣抽屉而感恩
[20:38] *What are you * 你呢
[20:39] *A-thank for* ? 你因何而感恩
[20:42] My daughter. 我的亲亲女儿
[20:45] Uh, button-fly jeans! 用纽扣而不是用拉链的牛仔裤
[20:49] I’m thankful Maw Maw’s still alive. 我为奶奶还健在而感恩
[20:55] I’m thankful for gastric bypass surgery. 我为胃绕道手术的存在而感恩
[21:00] I used to be 400 pounds. 咱以前四百磅呢
[21:03] We’re thankful for gunpowder. 我们为火药的发明而感恩
[21:36] Man, that is my cup! 哇擦 哥还真在行啊
[21:41] Thanks for watching! 谢谢观赏
家有喜旺

文章导航

Previous Post: 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

家有喜旺(Raising Hope)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号