时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hola. You want to join my fight club? | 嗨 想加入我的搏击俱乐部吗 |
[00:15] | We’ll meet in the storage room after hours | 下班后咱在仓库见面 |
[00:17] | and have it out man style. | 像爷们一样战斗 |
[00:19] | Isn’t the first rule of fight club, | 搏击俱乐部的第一条规矩不就是 |
[00:22] | “Don’t talk about fight club?” | “不准以任何形式谈论搏击俱乐部”吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I tried that approach. | 我知道 我试过了 |
[00:38] | Apparently, it’s nearly impossible | 显然 不谈论搏击俱乐部 |
[00:40] | to start a fight club without talking about fight club. | 是不太可能建成一个搏击俱乐部的 |
[00:43] | Yeah, they do kind of gloss over that in the movie. | 嗯 电影里好像确实有点言过其实了 |
[00:47] | Look. | 看 |
[00:47] | Jimmy, your girlfriend’s here. | 吉米 你女朋友来了 |
[00:49] | We went out a couple of times. | 我们只是一起出去过几次 |
[00:51] | – I wouldn’t really call her my… – Jimmy! | -我觉得她算不上我的… -吉米 |
[00:56] | Can’t stay long. | 我时间很紧 |
[00:57] | Here’s the info for the art class. | 这是那门绘画课的资料 |
[00:59] | And come early, or you’re gonna get stuck | 早点来啊 否则你就得 |
[01:01] | drawing by the lady with the weird body noises. | 和那个总出怪声的女人一起画画了 |
[01:03] | We call her Georgia O’Queefe. | 我们叫她乔治亚·艾奇怪 |
[01:05] | Yeah. Yeah, you’d have to. | 哈 必须的 |
[01:06] | Seems like quite a firecracker. | 这姑娘看着够奔放的啊 |
[01:08] | You sure you can handle all that bang? | 受得住么你 |
[01:11] | Yes, I’m sure I can handle her just fine. | 哥受得住 “钢钢的” |
[01:13] | – Let’s talk about something else, please. Please… – Come on! | -咱谈点别的呗 拜托 -不是吧你 |
[01:16] | Oh, what? You can’t talk to me about girls? | 咋的 你不能跟我谈姑娘的事儿么 |
[01:18] | It’s weird to talk to a girl about girls. | 跟姑娘谈姑娘怪怪的 |
[01:21] | Why is it weird? We’re friends, right? | 怪啥 咱是铁哥们 对吧 |
[01:23] | I should be able to talk to you about Wyatt, | 我能跟你谈怀特 |
[01:25] | and you should be able to talk to me | 你也能跟我讨论讨论 |
[01:26] | about whoever it is you’re dating. | 无论你泡的是哪个妹妹嘛 |
[01:28] | No. You’re right. | 嗯 你说的对 |
[01:29] | – I guess I can do it. I guess. – Well, good. | -我觉得行 应该行 -觉悟很高嘛 |
[01:32] | So, I got Wyatt | 前几天我给怀特买了个 |
[01:33] | this body-shaving kit for his birthday, and… | 除毛装备作为生日礼物 |
[01:35] | Done. We’re done. All done. | 停 打住 到此为止 |
[02:09] | Having retrench is awesome. | 缩减开支神马的最有爱了 |
[02:11] | It’s like getting to take | 就像是在典当铺 |
[02:12] | whatever you want from the pawn shop. | 呼风唤雨一样 |
[02:14] | You guys really letting go | 你们真的想卖掉 |
[02:15] | of this long, skinny sunset painting? | 这幅细长的日落画吗 |
[02:17] | My snowboard? | 你是说我的滑雪板吗 |
[02:18] | That’s why it curls up at the end. | 怪不得两边翘起来了 |
[02:20] | Still makes a nice painting. | 不过这画的确实不错嘛 |
[02:24] | I’ll go lie down with her till she falls asleep. | 我去和她躺会儿哄她睡觉吧 |
[02:27] | This baby’s killing us. Jimmy’s working and dating, | 这小孩快把我们逼疯了 吉米又工作又泡妞 |
[02:30] | so she’s in our bed every night. | 所以孩子每晚都在我们床上 |
[02:32] | She’s invading my dreams. | 她都进驻我的梦乡了 |
[02:33] | You know how hard it is | 你都不知道在梦里 |
[02:34] | to mow Eddie Van Halen’s lawn | 一边给埃迪·范·海伦修草坪 |
[02:34] | 埃迪·范·海伦 著名的”吉它上帝” | |
[02:35] | while dealing with a crying baby? | 一边哄孩子有多难 |
[02:37] | You know, we had the same problem with Justin. | 贾斯汀当年也一样啊 |
[02:39] | We always let him come into our bed | 他初中那会儿 只要他一害怕 |
[02:41] | when he was scared, all the way to junior high school. | 我们就让他到我们床上睡 |
[02:43] | The only good part was, I was never late for work again. | 唯一的好处是 我上班再也不迟到了 |
[02:46] | Nothing motivates you to get out of bed | 如果你看到你12岁儿子的陈伯伯 |
[02:48] | like seeing your 12-year-old son’s morning wood. | 你一定不会赖床的 |
[02:50] | You know, we didn’t want the same thing | 我们不想让我们的孙子重蹈覆辙 |
[02:52] | to happen with our grandson, so we just let him cry it out. | 所以干脆就让他哭个够 |
[02:55] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等等一下 |
[02:56] | You just let the baby cry? | 你们就让那孩子使劲儿哭 |
[02:57] | It teaches them how to self-sooth | 这能让他们学会自我平复 |
[02:59] | and handle their own fears. | 正确面对内心的恐惧 |
[03:01] | Hell, Chinese moms | 更有甚者 中国妈妈们 |
[03:02] | don’t even give the kid a pillow. | 都不给孩子们睡枕头 |
[03:04] | Yeah, they just throw a violin | 她们就往婴儿床里 |
[03:06] | and a laptop in the crib and say, | 扔把小提琴和电脑 然后说 |
[03:07] | “Learn it by morning, donkey.” | 傻孩子 明早前都给我学会 |
[03:09] | I mean, that’s why the Chinese | 这就是为什么 |
[03:10] | are beating us at everything. | 现在中国人啥都比咱强啊 |
[03:12] | You know, and now the Mexicans are outworking us all. | 知道么 现在墨西哥人都比咱做得好 |
[03:14] | I’m telling you, the future is a big old mess is what it is. | 我跟你说 米国的前途一片黯淡啊 |
[03:16] | It’s a big old mess. | 一片黯淡啊 |
[03:18] | – It’ll work out. – I don’t know. | -会光明的 -这可说不准 |
[03:20] | It’ll be okay. It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 一切都会好起来的 |
[03:26] | I can’t believe Sylvia was giving away these nails. | 真不敢相信西尔维亚把这些指甲给我了 |
[03:29] | I feel so glamorous. | 我觉得好光彩照人啊 |
[03:31] | Like a senator’s mistress. | 跟参议员的情妇似的 |
[03:34] | Don’t they make doing stuff hard? | 戴这玩意儿还怎么干活啊 |
[03:36] | Well, I’m not gonna wear ’em while I’m working. | 我又没说要在干活的时候戴 |
[03:38] | But they work fine at home. | 在家里戴戴不行么 |
[03:42] | Guys, listen up. | 同志们 注意 |
[03:44] | I just bought this book | 多诺万和西尔维亚提到的那本书 |
[03:45] | that Donovan and Sylvia told me about. | 我刚买回来了 |
[03:47] | You guys have to read it. | 你们必须得读读 |
[03:48] | It’s gonna blow everybody’s mind. | 会颠覆你们的世界观人生观的 |
[03:51] | It’s blowing everybody’s mind that you bought a book. | 你居然买书 这已经颠覆各种世界观人生观了 |
[03:56] | So I’m supposed to just ignore my baby | 也就是说 我闺女在婴儿床里哭时 |
[03:59] | while she cries in the crib? | 我应该袖手旁观 |
[04:01] | Yeah. Look, it’s written by a doctor. | 对啊 看 这可是医生写的 |
[04:03] | A doctor who wrote a book. | 会写书的医生啊有木有 |
[04:05] | You are not going to scar this baby | 我决不允许你放任孩子哭泣 |
[04:07] | by letting her cry and feel abandoned. | 被抛弃的感觉会给她留下阴影的 |
[04:10] | That’s how Charlie Manson got started… not that I know, | 查理·曼森就是这么才… 我猜的 |
[04:13] | but one would assume. | 但我估计肯定是这样 |
[04:14] | But do we want to mess her up the way we messed up Jimmy? | 可是咱不能像惯着吉米一样把她惯坏了吧 |
[04:17] | I’m not messed up. | 我才没被惯坏 |
[04:18] | You’re not not messed up. | 你没被惯坏才怪呢 |
[04:19] | You crawled into our bed | 你每周都要过来钻我们被窝 |
[04:20] | once a week until you were old enough to drive. | 直到你老人家到了考驾照的年龄为止[16岁] |
[04:22] | I had night terrors. | 我有夜惊症嘛 |
[04:24] | Oh, yeah, the Doghead Man. | 对对 那个狗头男 |
[04:26] | Damn it, Mom! When he hears his name, | 我去 老妈 每次有人提起他的名字 |
[04:28] | that’s when he comes after you. | 他就会来找这个人 |
[04:30] | Not that he exists. | 当然我不是要肯定他的存在 |
[04:31] | If we’d have made him more independent as a baby, | 咱要是能从小让他独立一点 |
[04:33] | he might not be so scared of Doghead Man. | 他也许就不会这么怕什么狗头男了 |
[04:35] | Where did Doghead Man come from? | 话说狗头男到底是从哪儿来的 |
[04:37] | Please, just stop saying it. | 拜托 别再说了 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. It just kind of started one day. | 我也不知道 某天自己就蹦出来了吧 |
[04:49] | That crazy Doghead Man lives in my closet, | 那个变态狗头男就住在我衣柜里 |
[04:52] | and eats little boys who go through my stuff. | 给我捣乱的小孩 都会被他吃掉 |
[04:56] | He also eats tattletales, | 他还会吃打小报告的 |
[04:58] | so keep your trap shut! | 所以管住自己的嘴 |
[05:02] | We never sleep-trained him as a baby, | 咱从小就没让他自己睡过觉 |
[05:04] | so he never faced any fears alone. | 所以他也没法自己面对恐惧 |
[05:06] | That’s why he’s never slept | 所以他从来也没有 |
[05:08] | more than four feet from us his entire life. | 在离咱俩超过四英尺的地方睡过觉 |
[05:09] | Oh, I’ve been on sleepovers. | 我有在外面过夜的 |
[05:11] | You’ve been on, | 是啊 是去过 |
[05:12] | hang out till 10:00, start crying, | 待到10点就开始哭 |
[05:13] | then make us come pick you up overs. | 结果逼我们又把你接回来 |
[05:15] | We made him a wuss. | 咱把他养成了个胆小鬼 |
[05:16] | Every time he got in trouble, he knew | 每当他遇到什么麻烦 |
[05:17] | that mommy and daddy were just a holler away. | 他知道他一叫老爸老妈就会过来 |
[05:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:25] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[05:27] | Help! | 来人 |
[05:29] | Are you aware that you’re going to hell, sir? | 先生 你知道自己有朝一日会挂掉吗 |
[05:31] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[05:33] | Wow. I don’t want Hope to be helpless like that. | 我不想让喜旺也跟我似的依赖别人 |
[05:37] | But I could never listen to her cry for hours. | 可是我真的没办法放任她哭上几小时 |
[05:39] | Course you couldn’t. | 你是不能 |
[05:40] | ‘Cause we made you a wuss! | 因为我们把你养得啥都不能 |
[05:42] | You guys, keep it down. | 你们别吵吵了 |
[05:43] | I’m calling the department store. | 我给百货公司打电话呢 |
[05:45] | I can’t hear! | 这都听不见了 |
[05:47] | I bet you Jeffrey Dahmer was left in the crib. | 我打赌杰弗瑞·达莫从小也被扔在婴儿床里哭 |
[05:49] | And the BLT Killer. | 还有BLT杀人魔 |
[05:49] | 此人自称BTK杀人魔 作案后会在现场留下BTK字样的杀人狂 其经历曾被拍成电影 | |
[05:51] | And Tyra Banks. | 还有泰拉·班克斯 |
[05:53] | Uh-uh. We’re doing it. | 别叨叨了 就这么定了 |
[05:54] | Hope is my kid. I’m the dad. | 喜旺是我闺女 身为老爸 |
[05:56] | I’m the one that makes the tough decisions. | 我有权做出这个艰难的决定 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:00] | But you’ll do the training, right? | 但训练得归你们管 对吧 |
[06:02] | It’ll kill me to hear her cry that much. | 任由她大哭 我非得死了不可 |
[06:04] | What? You’re the ones who made me a wuss. | 咋的 是你们把我教育成胆小鬼的 |
[06:07] | Is this Montgomery Ward? | 是蒙哥马利·沃德百货吗[美国百货巨头] |
[06:09] | Oh, I’d like to order a peppermill. | 我想订个胡椒小手磨 |
[06:12] | I can’t find mine. | 我的那个弄丢了 |
[06:19] | Grab an easel. I’ll be back in a minute. | 挑个画架先 我去去就回 |
[06:22] | Cool. I will, uh, save you a spot. | 好 我帮你占地儿 |
[06:25] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[06:27] | Rosa. Hey. | 你好啊 罗莎 |
[06:29] | I didn’t know you were into art. | 我还真不知道你是美术爱好者啊 |
[06:30] | Eh. It’s okay. | 没啥没啥 |
[06:32] | You mind if I work next to you? | 我能在你旁边吗 |
[06:33] | That one over there | 那边那位看见没 |
[06:35] | makes lady noises when she leans over to draw. | 每次一画画就呻吟 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I heard about her. | 我听说过 |
[06:39] | Uh, but I’m saving this spot for the girl I came in with. | 可这位子有人了 那个跟我一起来的姑娘 |
[06:43] | We’re on a date, so I am sorry. | 我们是出来约会的 不好意思了 |
[06:46] | That’s so sweet. | 好甜蜜啊 |
[06:48] | You know, Carlos and I used to make jewelry together, | 卡洛斯以前也常常跟我一块儿做首饰 |
[06:50] | but now he just does his stupid video games, | 但现在他只知道打那个蠢游戏 |
[06:53] | so I take these classes and cheat on him in my mind. | 所以我报了这个班 然后精神出轨一下 |
[06:58] | Good evening, Clifford. | 晚上好 克利福德 |
[07:01] | Well, uh, I’m just glad that my date’s into art, | 我很欣慰我的这位喜欢画画 |
[07:05] | ’cause I think it’s really cool that we have something in common. | 我觉得两人能有点共同爱好挺好 |
[07:16] | Jimmy, you look so freaked out, | 吉米 你貌似惊恐万分啊 |
[07:19] | like a deer caught in his girlfriend’s high beams. | 就像受惊的小鹿 被他女友闪瞎了 |
[07:24] | Not freaked out. | 我不是吓着了 |
[07:25] | I always figured the first time I saw her naked | 我可一直幻想着我第一次看她裸体 |
[07:26] | would be with a bunch of strangers and my mom’s boss. | 会是和一大群陌生人以及我妈的老板一起呢 |
[07:30] | Hold on, folks. | 各位等一下 |
[07:32] | I forgot to stretch first. | 我忘了热身了 |
[07:38] | She was just waving her woo-hoo around for everybody to see? | 她就这么把她的那啥露出来给大伙儿看 |
[07:41] | She sounds like a whole lot of woman, Jimmy. | 听起来她挺猛的啊 吉米 |
[07:43] | You may be in over your head, | 你可能要力不从心喽 |
[07:45] | like when you volunteered for Big Brothers, | 就好像你参加《名人老大哥》[真人秀] |
[07:46] | and that ten-year-old kicked your ass. | 结果被一群十岁的小崽子打得屁滚尿流 |
[07:48] | Hey, I got a couple good shots in. | 我也有风光的时候 |
[07:49] | No, you didn’t. It’s not your fault. | 你才没有 不过也不是你的错 |
[07:51] | We made you a wuss. | 是我们把你养成了胆小鬼 |
[07:53] | Fine. I’m not super macho, | 我承认 我是不够纯爷们 |
[07:55] | but why do people keep acting like I’m some uptight choirboy? | 可也不至于老被人当成个羞涩小次郎吧 |
[07:57] | If you’re not uptight, | 要是你真的大大方方 |
[07:58] | then why did you draw a bikini | 至于给你家那位裸女 |
[08:00] | on your naked girlfriend? | 画上比基尼吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. Thanks for ruining the picture. | 没错 多谢你毁了这张画 |
[08:05] | Hey, I am not some lightweight who’s never raised hell. | 我才没你们想得那么弱智 |
[08:09] | I dated a serial killer. | 我可上过个连环杀手 |
[08:10] | I can date this girl. | 这个也绝对搞的定 |
[08:11] | In fact, we’re going out tonight. | 实话告诉你们 今晚我们就要去约会 |
[08:14] | You only dated a serial killer | 你和连环杀手女才交往了一晚 |
[08:15] | for one night, and she would have killed you | 要不是咱用电视砸晕了她 |
[08:17] | if we hadn’t knocked her out with the TV. | 你早被灭口了 |
[08:18] | We?! I knocked out the serial killer. | 咱 是老娘独力砸晕她的好吧 |
[08:21] | Why must you refuse to share that glory? | 一家人就不能共享这份荣耀吗 |
[08:24] | Burt, I’m a maid. | 伯特 我是做保姆的 |
[08:25] | I have no surplus glory I can share. | 我没那么多荣耀跟你分 |
[08:30] | Sabrina, I need an odd little favor. | 塞布丽娜 临时帮我个忙 |
[08:33] | Would-would you be willing to punch me in the face? | 能不能劳驾你往我脸上揍我一拳 |
[08:35] | You can stay clocked in. | 可以算进上班时间 |
[08:36] | Excuse me? | 啥 |
[08:38] | Well, I’m planning on joining Frank’s fight club. | 我打算加入弗兰克的搏击俱乐部 |
[08:40] | Membership doubled. | 会员数翻番咯 |
[08:42] | But here’s the thing. | 可问题是 |
[08:43] | I’ve never been hit. | 我从来没被人打过 |
[08:44] | I was hoping to start with somebody petite? | 所以想着先找女士们练练 |
[08:47] | Barney, please don’t do fight club. | 巴尼 别折腾什么搏击俱乐部了 |
[08:49] | You will lose so bad. | 你会死得很惨的 |
[08:52] | It’s not about winning or losing. | 这不是输赢的问题 |
[08:54] | It’s about for once not worrying about things like store profits, | 这意味着不用再担心什么业绩 |
[08:57] | or how much to bid on vintage, crocheted doll sweaters online. | 或是花多少钱上网拍件娃娃款复古编织衫 |
[09:00] | I want to feel primal and real and alive. | 我想释放自己 寻找那份存在感 |
[09:03] | When you taste blood in your mouth, | 你嘴里流淌的不只是血液 |
[09:05] | you’re tasting your manhood. | 更是份男子气概 |
[09:07] | I’d hate to keep you from tasting manhood. | 我也不想妨碍你品位那份气概 |
[09:09] | Barney, I’m-I’m not gonna punch you. | 可巴尼 我不会揍你的 |
[09:11] | I like you too much. It’s weird. Uh… | 我很喜欢你 这样会很奇怪 |
[09:15] | Great. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Then I’m just gonna have to bite my own lip. | 看来我只能自咬双唇了 |
[09:18] | I’ll bite your lip. | 我来咬吧 |
[09:22] | Screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming. | 尖叫 尖叫 尖叫 尖叫 尖叫 |
[09:27] | “Find a distraction.” | 转移注意 |
[09:31] | Find a… | 转移… |
[09:41] | Damn. Nothing? | 靠 啥都没有啊 |
[09:43] | I’m not supposed to press too hard with the eraser. | 我真不该用橡皮擦得那么狠 |
[09:50] | I can’t take it, Virginia! | 我受不了了 维吉妮亚 |
[09:52] | I… | 我 |
[09:58] | I can’t take it, Virginia! | 我受不了了 维吉妮亚 |
[10:00] | You started this whole thing. | 这事儿都是你搞出来的 |
[10:02] | You need to finish it. Now, get back in there! | 你得善后 快给我死回去 |
[10:05] | Hey, I’m calling the cops if you guys don’t shut up! | 你们再不闭嘴我就报警了 |
[10:09] | You shut up, Norman! | 你他妈的闭嘴 诺曼 |
[10:11] | We had to put up with your crying | 你老婆抛弃你后 |
[10:12] | after your wife finally left you! | 我们忍你哭声忍很久了 |
[10:26] | Wow. This is the craziest restaurant I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最疯狂的餐厅 |
[10:30] | Oh, it’s not officially a restaurant. | 其实这不是真正意义上的餐厅 |
[10:32] | It’s my friend Alejandro’s house. | 是我朋友亚历山大的家 |
[10:33] | Oh. Then I guess the Hard Rock Cafe | 那看来重摇滚咖啡厅 |
[10:36] | is still the craziest restaurant I’ve ever seen. | 仍是我最疯狂的餐厅榜榜首 |
[10:38] | Alejandro’s under house arrest. | 亚历山大正在被软禁 |
[10:40] | He’s a great chef, but a terrible counterfeiter. | 他是个好厨子 但造假币的技术很逊 |
[10:42] | Oh, hey, that’s me | 快看 那是我 |
[10:45] | and DJ Mr. Sing. | 和DJ阿辛 |
[10:47] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, he seems like a friendly fella. | 是啊 他看上去很友好 |
[10:51] | Hey! Zoey! | 嗨 佐伊 |
[10:55] | And Zoey’s man-boy. | 佐伊的大男孩也来啦 |
[10:59] | Alejandro, this is Jimmy. | 亚历山大 这是吉米 |
[11:00] | He’s very handsome. | 他好帅哦 |
[11:02] | Does he have a name? | 他怎么称呼 |
[11:03] | Jimmy. She just said that. | 吉米 她刚说了 |
[11:06] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[11:07] | I love this jacket. | 这夹克真好看 |
[11:09] | I have to have this jacket. | 这夹克我要定了 |
[11:10] | I’ll give you $100 for this jacket. | 给你100块 夹克归我了 |
[11:14] | This has a picture of a monkey on it. | 这张钞票上画的是个猴子 |
[11:27] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[11:37] | This is your fault. | 全怪你 |
[11:38] | You’re the one who came back there, | 是你跑来告诉我 |
[11:39] | telling me about all the misery she was in. | 我的小宝贝有多伤心的 |
[11:42] | Put the baby down. | 把孩子放下 |
[11:47] | Meet Kevin. | 来见见凯文 |
[11:49] | We’ll be eating him tonight. | 他可是我们今天的晚餐 |
[11:51] | Accompanied by some very special Incan tea. | 配上风味独特的印加茶 |
[11:54] | That’s what the Incans drink to worship their sun god. | 印加人喝那个来向太阳神致敬 |
[11:56] | Oh, yeah. I’m more of a God-God worshipper. | 是么 可我更加信仰上帝啊 |
[12:00] | Don’t be afraid to try the tea. | 别怕 那茶喝了不会有事的 |
[12:02] | Whoa. Okay. I’m not afraid. | 当然 我才没害怕呢 |
[12:04] | I can hang with the tea. | 不就是喝杯茶吗 |
[12:05] | You know, on a dare once, I snorted an entire packet | 知道吗 有一次接受挑战 |
[12:08] | of pop rocks. Yeah. | 我吸了一整包跳跳糖 |
[12:10] | I couldn’t take it, | 我受不了了 |
[12:11] | knowing she was in there, screaming. | 听她在那儿哭得撕心裂肺的 |
[12:12] | But Hope was so close to a breakthrough in emotional conditioning | 可喜旺就快突破情绪调节的瓶颈 |
[12:15] | where she’d be comfortable with self-soothing. | 学会自我安慰 独自入睡了呢 |
[12:17] | Wow. You really did read that book. | 哟 你还真看了那本书 |
[12:20] | Actually, that was just on the back cover. | 其实 我只看了封底 |
[12:29] | Can one of you help me take the batteries out of this doll? | 谁能帮我把这娃娃的电池给拿了 |
[12:32] | You have to take Maw Maw and go. | 你得把奶奶哄走 |
[12:34] | Wait, I think I found out where they are. | 等等 我想我找到了 |
[12:36] | Give me the girl. | 把孩子给我 |
[12:42] | Kevin was delicious. Wow. | 凯文味道好极了 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | It’s the tea. | 是茶的作用 |
[12:49] | It makes everything delicious. | 让一切都变得美味 |
[12:52] | I was going to make you a homemade butterscotch pudding | 我本想给你做个手工黄油威士忌布丁 |
[12:54] | for dessert, | 当甜点 |
[12:55] | but I’m out of butter and I drank all the scotch. | 不过我既没黄油又喝光了威士忌 |
[13:02] | We can get that stuff from Jimmy’s store. | 我们可以去吉米的店里拿啊 |
[13:04] | No, but the store closed, like, an hour ago. | 不行 一小时前店就关门了 |
[13:07] | Don’t you have a key? | 你不是有钥匙吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[13:10] | So we’ll go there and get the ingredients. | 那我们就去采购咯 |
[13:12] | We’ll leave money, so it won’t even be stealing. | 我们会留钱的 那就不算偷啦 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Wow, you guys are making a lot of sense right now. | 你们说的有点道理 |
[13:22] | But we should walk. | 不过我们该走过去 |
[13:23] | I’m pretty sure even the Incans couldn’t drive | 我敢保证 哪怕是印加人 |
[13:24] | after drinking this tea. | 喝了这茶也开不了车 |
[13:49] | How lucid are you right now? | 你现在有多清醒 |
[13:51] | Oh, I’d give it a good seven or eight. | 大概七八分吧 |
[13:54] | Why? | 咋了 |
[13:57] | What do you think about letting a little baby | 你觉得任由小孩子 |
[14:00] | cry herself to sleep? | 哭着睡着没关系吗 |
[14:01] | Wilfred was a fan. | 威尔弗雷德就爱这样 |
[14:03] | He tried to sleep-train Virginia when she was a baby. | 维吉妮亚小时候他就这么训练她 |
[14:07] | I’m Virginia. | 我就是维吉妮亚 |
[14:08] | Okay, I’m a six. | 得了吧 当我六岁小孩啊 |
[14:10] | Anyway, Wilfred tried to sleep-train… | 不管怎样 威尔弗雷德想睡眠训练… |
[14:15] | …somebody. But I never helped. | 某人 可我从来不帮忙 |
[14:18] | So he’d always give up. | 所以他就放弃了 |
[14:20] | He gave up? | 他放弃了 |
[14:21] | Which stinks. | 作孽啊 |
[14:23] | The girl is still living with me. | 那姑娘现在还跟我一起住呢 |
[14:26] | She’s very… clingy. | 可黏人了 |
[14:30] | I hate it. | 真可恶 |
[14:31] | I hope it’s not you. | 但愿不是你 |
[14:40] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪儿 |
[14:42] | To help my husband be strong. | 去给我老公鼓鼓劲 |
[14:51] | Does it feel like you have a tail, too? | 你们会觉得自己有尾巴么 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause I feel like I have a tail. | 因为我觉得我有条尾巴 |
[14:55] | You might want to make sure | 你最好确定下 |
[14:56] | you’re not pooping. | 是不是拉屎了 |
[14:57] | The tea can do that. | 这茶无所不能 |
[14:59] | No. I think I’m cool. | 没有 我想没问题 |
[15:02] | Whoa. I can see in the dark. | 哇 黑暗里一片光明啊 |
[15:05] | Do you have night vision, too? | 你也有夜视超能吗 |
[15:06] | That was just Mr. Sing turning on the lights. | 那是辛先生开了灯 |
[15:09] | Store closed. Free stuff! | 关门大吉 免费赠送 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | Is there a giant snake around my neck? | 看到我脖子上的巨蛇了吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[15:25] | You are totally in tea phase. | 你可真是喝嗨了 |
[15:28] | The first time is always the best. | 第一次经历总是最棒的 |
[15:32] | Yeah… this is awesome. | 是啊 棒极了 |
[15:40] | What happened? | 啥情况 |
[15:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:43] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[15:45] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[15:47] | I’m so, so proud of that little trouper. | 我太骄傲了 |
[15:49] | And it felt great to trust that she’d have the strength | 相信她有能力控制啼哭 |
[15:53] | to pull it off and then have her step up and do it. | 鼓励支持她停止哭泣 感觉真是太棒了 |
[15:55] | Oh, this is just the beginning. | 这才刚开始呢 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna read more book covers. | 我要再多读些封面 |
[16:00] | You should have made me stay | 你应该要我留下来 |
[16:01] | and be strong, so I could feel this, too. | 坚强起来 这样我也能分享此刻 |
[16:03] | I could be sharing in this glory. | 分享此等荣耀 |
[16:05] | You got the serial killer with the TV, remember? | 上次你逮住了电视上的连环杀人犯 记得吗 |
[16:08] | It’s my turn to shine. | 这回该轮到我闪光了 |
[16:15] | Have you seen Mr. Sing? | 看到辛先生了吗 |
[16:17] | We’re playing tag. | 我们捉迷藏呢 |
[16:20] | I just heard Hope crying. | 我刚听见喜旺哭了 |
[16:21] | She’s in the store somewhere. | 她在店里 |
[16:24] | Free stuff! | 免费赠送 |
[16:25] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[16:32] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事啦 宝贝 |
[16:33] | Daddy’s right here. | 爸爸在这呢 |
[16:37] | Oh, that’s it. | 这就对了 |
[16:38] | Daddy, you’re hallucinating. | 爹 你这是幻觉呢 |
[16:40] | I think it’s time you called your Mommy. Love you. | 我想你该给你妈打电话了 爱你 |
[16:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:54] | Mom? I drank this Inca tea, | 妈 我喝了印加茶 |
[16:58] | and now I’m seeing all these crazy things. | 现在充满了各种疯狂的幻觉 |
[17:01] | Oh, boy. Where are you? | 不是吧 你在哪呢 |
[17:03] | The grocery store. | 在杂货店 |
[17:05] | Okay. Stay calm. | 好 别慌 |
[17:14] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:15] | Did you put a store in our yard? | 咱院里开店了么 |
[17:18] | Hey. What’s going on? | 咋了 |
[17:19] | Jimmy said he drank some kind of weird tea, | 吉米说他喝了个什么茶 |
[17:22] | and now he’s tripping his nads off. | 现在找不着北了 |
[17:24] | Answer me. Did you… | 说话啊 咱家… |
[17:25] | Hey, buddy. Just drink some water. | 听着 自己喝点水去 |
[17:27] | Your daughter toughed it out tonight, and so can you. | 你闺女今晚都坚持过来了 你也行 |
[17:29] | No, just check the back door, and tell me if you see me. | 看看后门 告诉我你们看到我了 |
[17:32] | Deal with your crisis, son. | 自己解决 儿子 |
[17:36] | Why did you hang up on him? | 你干嘛挂电话啊 |
[17:38] | Because he has to finally face some fears on his own. | 因为他迟早得独自面对恐惧 |
[17:53] | Jimmy, everything all right? | 吉米 没事吧 |
[17:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:00] | Oh… I just want to go home and see my mommy. | 我只想回家找我妈咪 |
[18:03] | Did you just say your “Mommy”? | 你刚才是说”妈咪”吗 |
[18:05] | No! Shut up! | 没有 闭嘴 |
[18:06] | All right, look, I just want this night to be over. | 听着 我只希望这夜快点过去 |
[18:09] | James? | 詹姆士 |
[18:11] | You guys here for Fight Club? | 你们是来参加搏击俱乐部的吗 |
[18:14] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[18:18] | Inca tea, man. | 印加茶啊伙计 |
[18:20] | Drank plenty of that when I worked in Chile. | 我在智利工作时喝过不少 |
[18:22] | One time it made me think I was a great white shark | 有一次我以为自己是条大白鲨 |
[18:23] | for an entire day… bit four people. | 整整一天都是那状态 咬伤了四个人 |
[18:26] | I just want to be home in my bed. | 我只想回家睡觉 |
[18:28] | You’ll be there in a few minutes. | 一会就到了 |
[18:29] | Everything’s okay now. | 现在没事了 |
[18:33] | Crazy Doghead Man! | 狗头男 |
[18:40] | Come on, James. | 回来 詹姆士 |
[18:41] | It’s the tea talking. | 是茶的作用 |
[18:42] | Great white shark, remember? | 大白鲨啊 不记得了么 |
[18:48] | James, get in the car. | 詹姆士 上车 |
[18:51] | No! Get away! | 不 滚开 |
[18:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:04] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[19:08] | The crazy Doghead Man is after me! | 狗头男在追杀我 |
[19:11] | Please! | 快开门 |
[19:12] | He’s freaking out. We got to let him in. | 他吓坏了 咱得放他进来 |
[19:14] | Stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[19:15] | This is your chance to do what I did with Hope. | 我对喜旺做的事 现在你有机会做了 |
[19:18] | Please let me in! | 求你们让我进去 |
[19:21] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[19:23] | And just think how proud you’re gonna be of yourself. | 想想你会多以自己为荣吧 |
[19:25] | You’re right. It’s just so hard. | 你说得对 可是太难了啊 |
[19:27] | Hang in there! Self-soothe! | 坚持住 自我平复 |
[19:31] | You’re so close | 只差一点 |
[19:32] | to your emotional conditioning breakthrough! | 你就能突破自己的情绪控制能力了 |
[19:34] | Dad! | 爹 |
[19:35] | Mom! | 妈 |
[19:38] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[19:40] | Deal with your crisis! | 自己解决 |
[19:43] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[19:47] | James. Calm down. | 詹姆士 冷静点 |
[19:51] | Go away, Doghead Man. | 滚远点 狗头男 |
[19:53] | And never come back. | 永远别再回来 |
[20:03] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[20:04] | The taste of blood. | 血的味道 |
[20:06] | Thank you, James. | 谢谢 詹姆士 |
[20:08] | I feel so alive! | 我觉得如获新生啊 |
[20:21] | Morning, baby. You did it. | 早上好 宝贝 你做到了 |
[20:23] | You faced your demons and got through the night by yourself. | 你独自战胜了幻想中的恶魔 还度过了整夜 |
[20:27] | Yeah, you’re still only 35 feet from our bed, | 虽然离我们的床还是只有35英尺 |
[20:29] | but that’s more than four feet. | 但已经比4英尺远多了 |
[20:31] | Yeah. It’s a start. | 是啊 好歹是个开始嘛 |
[20:33] | I’m glad you took care of yourself. | 我很欣慰你能照顾自己了 |
[20:36] | And now that you’re up, | 现在 既然你醒了 |
[20:37] | Hope’s got a few demons in her diaper | 喜旺的尿布上有一些小恶魔 |
[20:39] | you might want to face. | 还是你来处理吧 |
[20:59] | Still recovering, huh? | 还没缓过劲来啊 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:03] | So, Zoey… | 话说 佐伊… |
[21:05] | Yeah. That’s kind of done. | 嗯 算是没戏了 |
[21:07] | Not that she was too wild for me to handle. | 不是因为她太野了 我无法掌控 |
[21:09] | It’s just that once I got to know her, | 只是我了解她之后 |
[21:12] | she’s just too much of a crazy, inconsiderate, | 觉得她是太疯狂 轻浮 |
[21:16] | possibly drug-addicted tramp. | 而且疑似瘾君子 |
[21:17] | But great girl. | 不过是个好姑娘 |
[21:23] | Before all this tea wears off, | 这茶效褪去之前 |
[21:26] | you should watch Wizard of Oz and play Dark Side of the Moon at the same time. | 你该边看绿野仙踪 边玩月之暗面 |
[21:30] | It will blow your mind. | 超嗨的哦 |
[21:37] | That was funny! | 太搞笑了 |